[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D 5e General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 34

File: Volo.png (132KB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
Volo.png
132KB, 230x320px
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Community DMs Guild trove
>Submit to [email protected], cleaning available!
https://mega.nz/#F!UA1BhCBS!Oul1nsYh15qJvCWOD2Wo9w

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck (embed) (embed)

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>Volo's Guide to Monster's Preview
http://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/VoloPreviews.zip

>UA Revised Ranger
September Unearthed Arcana - The Ranger, Revised:
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/unearthed-arcana-ranger-revised

Last Session: >>49390607

To the forever-DMs who want to play but can't, how are you holding up? How is your trove of level 1 characters doing?
>>
File: 1457956115759.jpg (508KB, 4450x2425px) Image search: [Google]
1457956115759.jpg
508KB, 4450x2425px
>>49398665
>To the forever-DMs who want to play but can't, how are you holding up? How is your trove of level 1 characters doing?

I'll never get to play a session as a player in my life.

B..but that's alright, as long as I make each session memorable we'll all have fun! ;-;
>>
File: 1470432063299.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470432063299.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>49398731
Only one more year before I transfer from community college and move to university. Surely I'll find refuge there?
>>
so whats this Volo Guide im hearing talk about, a guide to playable monsters?
im a newbie and im not as plugged in as id like
i hope it is though, ive got a kobold shop keep i love to turn into a PC is i get to play rather than DM
>>
>>49398665
Gonna start DMing soon for a group of high school kids in my brother's DnD club. Meets during their lunch break tuesdays and wednesdays, and I can only make wednesdays. Any tips for running meaningful half-hour sessions?

Think I'll leave my brother notes and he can run fights on tuesdays and wednesdays I'll do exploration and such.
>>
>>49398911
Start in deep, either soldiers in a war with a specific mission, or something else that's self explanatory. With the end of the session being taking a trench or a fortress or repelling an enemy force.
>>
>>49398903

It's like a new Monster Manual, but with more pages devoted to each monster. There were a few different "Volo's Guide To..."s in 2nd Edition, which were meant to be little guided tours to parts of the Realms. This book is a throwback to that. It'll also have some new playable 'monstrous' races.
>>
Once the new monster manual comes out how do I calculate the anal circumference of my catboy trapmancer?
>>
Is it possible to be trained to only use one type of spell from another class, vs. full on mullticlassing?

I'd like my druid to get a weak group heal from the cleric class so we're not so helpless when the entire party is dead except me. I don't think I get that spell naturally till late game.
>>
>>49399114
Shove the manual up your arse and count how many seconds it takes to start bleeding, then divide by two
>>
File: 1472510938362.jpg (69KB, 351x339px) Image search: [Google]
1472510938362.jpg
69KB, 351x339px
Fresh DM here, with a question to other DM's: how do you deal with a PC that dumped INT but their roleplaying doesn't reflect that?
Like I understand the PC wouldn't be retarded but it's grinding my gears that the only member of the group with 8 INT is the one coming up with plans and schemes that are well thought out and meticulous.
>>
File: 1462245893883.jpg (435KB, 811x873px) Image search: [Google]
1462245893883.jpg
435KB, 811x873px
Need some opinions on this campaign idea. The dwarf king's hold has come under siege by a dragon. Due to their defenses they can hold out for sometime, but it's still a dragon. A call for aid and conscription has been put out his kingdom, and the players being citizens have chosen to answer the call.

The bulk of the campaign will be travelling to the king's beseiged hold, as well as dispensing justice along the way as member's of the king's army. A lot of nobles have either left with their forces to help the king, or used the chance to rebel or settle old grudges. Trying to think of things to keep it interesting beyond random encounter/town needs help/people crying for aid on the side of the road.
>>
>>49399151
magic initiate feat?
>>
>>49399155
You make his plans go wrong through fundamentally changing the setup, then explain that his character didn't understand what was going on when you described it earlier
Also make sure the Bard player stays in key when he's singing or his spells will fail, and if the barbarian player isn't literally red with anger when his character is in a fight, don't give him bonus damage
Make sure the ranger player's giant badger doesn't shit on the floor, too
>>
>>49399155
Talk to your player. If you can't reach a compromise and it really bugs you that much, don't play with him.
>>
>>49399155

The question is, is he doing this planning OOC talk to the players as players or is he going out of his way in-character to form this shit?

But if you feel he's breaking character, try, as a DM, to deal with it within reason. Try to increase DC to the rolls that have this plan so it will reflect to the party with reactions like "See? You planned this and now look!!" making his character appear dumb like he should.

If he makes tactics and strats for a battle like flanking a goblin raid by going around underneath a brush of trees, say there were 5-6 bugbears in there.
>>
>>49392246
>drow rogue
>lawful evil
It's possible to do a lawful drow or a lawful rogue, but I'm somewhat seriously doubtful they're doing it right.
>>
>>49399155
Book smarts doesn't necessarily mean wisdom or tactical planning expertise. The character can study every detail of a spell but he might not have any interest in formations or tactics, thinking instead that the right spell would solve every problem. The barbarian however has enough experience with fighting that he sees the importance. Don't worry about your players numbers. Numbers aren't rp.
>>
>>49399158

What are your dragons like? Mindless, vicious beasts or magnificent schemers?

If it's the latter, there could be cultists or what-have-you that have sworn their allegiance to the dragon -- they attack internally and with subterfuge while the dragon is running rampant on the outside.

What sort of bargain could a dragon and a bunch of cutthroat turncoats have made?
Maybe in the king's hold is a long forgotten artifact that the cultists know about -- while the dragon's rainin' down fire and brimstone, they want to swipe it. And maybe their intentions are to betray the dragon? And maybe the dragon is keen onto the idea of betraying the cultists and flying off with the artifact.
>>
>>49399177
Thanks, I didn't consider looking into feats. I'll try those!
>>
>>49399237
I would absolutely advise against making the barbarians plans turn out retarded because "reasons."

It gives him little incentive to do it any more, because the DM will shit on it because it doesn't reflect his character. The player with the high int probably doesn't like to make plans, not having one of those in the group makes the whole experience worse. Fun>Realism
>>
File: 1469353196729.jpg (194KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469353196729.jpg
194KB, 1440x810px
>>49399240
What is the ACTUAL difference between Intelligence and Wisdom in D&D 5e?

If Intelligence is "book smarts" while Wisdom is "street smarts," then why is Investigation based on Intelligence?

Investigation is all about piecing together environmental clues into useful information and being canny enough to beat illusions (which specifically go against Investigation). That sounds much more like "street smarts" than "book smarts."
>>
>>49399240
Honestly, 'not being a fucking retard' is the only reason to have int most of the time in 5e.

Barbarians drop it like a black baby from their white wife.

>>49399155
Just refer your player to the first chapter of 5e where it explains how each attribute is likely to affect their character.
It's fine for them to scheme, but they should portray their schemes in-character and maybe willingly fuck up a plan for the sake of character. Not completely, but it's the minor details to make a good plan seem like dumb blind luck from an 8 int guy.
>>
>>49399287
Intelligence is memorization, pattern recognition, knowing how things go together.

Wisdom is knowing the best way to do something, and knowing the most likely path things will take in terms of human, animal, and environmental behaviors.
>>
>>49399281

Now that you mention it, yeah, my suggestion was rather dickery. I take back my statement then on the 5-6 bugbears. It is true, a barbarian without booksmarts can still provide the tactics and shit.
>>
>>49399287
To be honest there are some things from wisdom that should be int and some things from in that should be wisdom.

There's a variant rule that says the DM may call for skills to be used under different stats.
Say, Medicine (int) for identifying a medicine.

Wisdom is pretty much 'awareness.'
Intellect is pretty much 'memory and brainpower.'
>>
What I usually see in PC's that have dumped intelligence is that they are brash and quick to go from 0 to 10 when shit hits the fan.
And the PC with 16 intelligence keeps his shit together and remains rational (and usually irritated).
>>
File: Statshowns.png (597KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
Statshowns.png
597KB, 448x545px
>>49399317
>>49399287
>>49399155
Here we are. This is what 5e provides about it.

A low int character could still come up with a plan, but they're liable to forget details or forget to include a back-up plan for certain situations. They might also miscommunicate if their int is really low.
>>
>>49399317

I still find it strange that Medicine is under WIS.

But if a player wanted to make a 'doctor' character and had boosted int, I'd let him make Medicine checks keying off of int.
>>
>>49398665

I just put a second fighter in my binder. My binder which contains at least one of each class. Mapped for play at levels 1-3.

God damn I want to play instead of DM once in a while.
>>
>>49399287
it feels a bit wrong, but iv always viewed wisdom as common sense, rather than street smarts
int knows what kind of breath element a dragon has, wis knows to stand behind it and never find out
>>
>>49399337
I'd think that should really tie in more with wisdom.

A wise man knows to keep his cool and is aware of what's happening, not confused and angered.

Int helps contribute to 'calm and calculated' though.

It's just that it tends to be the rash 'I like to hit things' characters that dump int.
>>
Is there any way for a first level gnome fighter to get a spell or a cantrip without begging the DM for a feat?
>>
>>49399373

>DM for my friends who are newbies
>see the look of excitement when me, the DM, encourages on creative play instead of treating it like a video game where things are shackled to a program's limitation
>see them gather around the table and talk excitedly how to fool the evil mage to give him the spellbook he stole
>keep asking excitedly the details of the area they are at
>they discuss what items, skills, spells they have in the party's disposal
>all this excitement and thrill
>I'll never get that

At least I have the thrill of a DM but god dammit, I want to play too
>>
>staying in character is more important than playing the game

Who are you people?
>>
File: 1471490054042.png (6MB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
1471490054042.png
6MB, 2894x4093px
>>49399370
>A character with high Wisdom has good judgment, empathy, and a general awareness of what's going on.

Then why are Wisdom and Perception totally irrelevant against illusions?
>>
>>49399411
Yes.
Forest gnomes get minor illusion.

Otherwise
>specific race
>specific class
>lowest level
>expecting to have a lot of choice when you've already made most of the choices
You don't get spells and such from backgrounds.

>>49399434
Part of the game is about having a character.
If you break character just to show your plan, that's no fun.
The fun happens when your retarded character tries to convey this plan to the party.
>>
>>49399413
Stay strong anon. Maybe someday.

Probably not, but hey... maybe.
>>
>>49399440
>I just need to tell them to flank the enemy
>Okay you can do this
Uhhh
Hit the focking cowards where the sun don' shine! YEAAAAAAAHHHH
>The barbarian charges off, leaving the party extremely confused.
>>
File: Pickpockets.jpg (72KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Pickpockets.jpg
72KB, 600x455px
>>49399439
Because some fucktarded wizard thought investigation should be an int skill.

I know int needs more love, but fuck.
>>
>>49399440
Oh yeah, forest gnomes. Derp.

I made this character to be an EK, and prefer my EKs to not just spontaneously erupt spells at 3rd level. So I usually try to make sure the character has at least something magical from level one.

My mistake this time was skipping over forest gnome for a bonus to Con and a tiny robot birb. I'll probably just switch to Forest.
>>
>>49399457
That's about an int 6 or maybe even 7 response.

Int 8 would be more like 'You guiz get 'round the behinds and give'em a big ol' spook, yeah? Okay let's do this. LEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY'
>>
>>49399440
The fun happens when the plan goes horribly awry, usually. Grunting at people in character is fine and all, but dumb PC plans is totally the best part of the game for me.
>>
>>49399492
If it's a dumb plan, that's perfect for a dumb character.

If it's not a dumb plan, it could quickly become dumb once things go awry because the dumb barbarian doesn't havea back-up plan.
>>
>>49399439
Int has been the 'proof against illusions' stat since AD&D.

>Those with the immunity notice some inconsistency or inexactness in the illusion or phantasm, automatically allowing them to make their saving throws.
Then again, back in AD&D you only started getting illusion immunity at INT 19.
>>
File: 1465770779307.gif (4MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1465770779307.gif
4MB, 500x282px
>>49399503
"Muh tradition" is always the worst design philosophy.
>>
>>49399501
Sorry I should have said, "dumb PC plans" was meant to refer to all PC plans.

Stuff like dressing up as the goblin's grandmother to distract him while your friends sneak past to steal the mcguffin.
>>
>>49399434
bit of a mix, people who go lawful autistic or chaotic murder hobo tend to ruin games

also had a lot of "well my character is stupid so I do it anyways" excuses from players who do it to fuck over the party repetitively, even when we warn their characters to stop it
>>
>>49399439
>int is useless outside of some wizard classes
>party never has any wizards
>we get trapped on plot points because we keep failing int checks
it's funny for a while but we started not investigating because we were getting frequent low rolls. our dm had to scale back the challenge checks.
>>
>>49398665
I get over it by making characters for my players in case they're too lazy to make new ones.
>>
>>49399555
Spot/Perception should never have been a Wisdom skill in the first place.
>>
>>49399565
No reason a dumb person couldn't suggest that

However, in character and out, it might be better to let others then contribute to your plan.

You come up with a dumb 'I'm going to dress up as a grandmother!', and then the smarter characters actually find it a good idea and help you with, say, magic or a disguise kit.
>>
>>49399038
ooh im into that
whens it out?
also whats the prospective price point, i feel guilty about DLing pdfs of PHG MM and DMG but i dont have $60 to drop on books
>>
>>49399613
i mean, what else would they be?
Is it int, cause you know what to look for, or because you think about things faster?
>>
>>49399640
It will be $50 and be out in stores November 15
>>
File: 1461025660439.jpg (77KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1461025660439.jpg
77KB, 620x465px
>>49399625
>bunch of dumb characters have a dumb plan
>it has a 0% chance of succeeding due to obvious things (enemy is intelligent)
>explain why it won't work, and explain a better plan that will keep us safe
>they ignore me and do it anyways
>near party wipe
dumb characters and players a shit
>>
>>49399650
Just get rid of them. They're basically just a slightly more passive version of Search/Investigation anyway.
>>
>>49399625
Stay in character instead of playing the game, got it.
>>
>>49399702
You can stay in character and play the game, anon.
>>
What are the best Adventurer's League modules/seasons?
>>
>>49399659
>$50
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
maybesomeonwillscanit
>>
>>49399850
Someone will. It's like the SCAG, I'll not get it. I'll buy core books and adventures though since I like being able to grab them and flip straight to the page I need and the feeling of the books in hand just can't be beat
>>
Just got done with a session of Curse of Strahd where the party executed a party member for betraying them, and then the cleric animated the corpse as a zombie to continue serving her. The player had already moved on to a new character at that point, and didn't know it was coming.
>>
Anyone have any recommend low level "boss" type things to throw at my party of 3-4 level 3s? Been toying around with using a sightly nerfed green hag.
>>
>>49400090
A troll with a few levels in warlock or wizard.
>>
>>49400090
A flameskull no longer bound by orders and with delusions of lichdom. Give it a few skeletons that it thinks it can teach magic.
>>
>>49400090
Infinite skeletons in a narrow hallway and a clear trap that will send a boulder falling behind the party, and towards the skeletons.
>>
>>49400149
This, I can attest to how dangerous Flameskulls are! So bad, so bad...
>>
>>49399287
Intelligence is knowing the details of a scenario, such as "ok, there's a dragon, it breathes fire and it'll kill us all".
Wisdom is deciding to hide or run away.
>>
>>49400162
>>49400150
>>49400149
>>49400109
All right then a Troll apprentice to a flameskull it is. Thanks, anons.
>>
Does anyone have a scan of the PotA DM screen?
>>
>>49400695
Literally all of the info can be found in the book. All they do is take some the random encounter table, the main map, conditions and added some images of genasi, the elemental lords and a manticore. Just print out the random encounter table and map and go from there.
>>
>>49399850
It's cool anon don't feel bad, you should still be able to enjoy the game. I buy fucking everything ever released because I'm a sucker, and there seems to be plenty of suckers out there to keep them afloat.
>>
>>49398665
I haven't played D&D in two years or more, only DMed dozens of sessions. My cousin sometimes GMs stuff like Paranoia or Traveller, that's fun but doesn't really scratch the itch.
>>
You know whats the best class 5eg? Oath of Ancient Paladin. Sure the channel divinity sucks and you dont have the best spells but misty step is worth it.
Imagine chasing the BBEG up the stairs. Imagine he is to far away. Imaging using Misty Step to teleport in a straight line just behind him. Cue crit, with Vicious Longsword, and smite on top. Insta death.
tfw *unsheates longsword**teleports behind him* Nothing personal kid
>>
File: Planar Bestiary 5e.jpg (274KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Planar Bestiary 5e.jpg
274KB, 612x792px
Does anyone have a copy of the planar bestiary they could share?

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/193100/Planar-Bestiary
>>
>>49401254
That's retarded.
>>
>>49399155
I gotta say, I sorta don't give a fuck about it unless actual checks are involved. I find it fun and actually one of the most rewarding things in D&D, coming up with interesting stuff despire your character's mechanical shortcomings. Yes, roleplaying it in a way that suits your Int score is also fun and can spice things up, but the verisimilitude aspect of it doesn't concern me as much. Obviously it's easier to understand when intelligent or quick-witted player plays an intelligent or quick-witted character but generally I'm not gimping player's creativity just because he wants to fight things in melee instead of managing spells.
>>
Curse of Strahd is considered one of the better adventure modules.
>by Chris Perkins.
>as expected.
>>
>>49401326
Well call me retarded because thats what I did last session. 22 slashing + 24 radiant right after the ranger had managed to land 2 strikes with hunter's mark shenanigans.
>>
>>49401254
Then you might as well be vengeance as they get misty step too
>>
>>49399287
Wisdom isn't any kind of smarts, it's perceptive ability and acts as a standin for spiritual strength because all aspects of humanity must be fit into six ability scores.
Intelligence is how smart you are, wisdom is your eyes and ears.
>>
>>49401410
If Wisdom is your eyes and ears, then why does it do nothing against illusions?
>>
>>49401381

I am pretty new to D&D, are there like known designers of adventures in D&D history? Back then and current?

I scratched the surface when doing my research and saw names like the Hickmans, Monte Cook, and of course the one and only Gygax.
>>
>>49399660
>bunch of dumb characters have a dumb plan
>it has a 0% chance of succeeding due to obvious things (enemy is intelligent)
>explain why it won't work, and explain a better plan that will keep us safe
>they ignore me and do it anyways
>their godly rolls carry them through with next to no injury
Every time. The stupider their plan the better it goes.
>>
>>49401478
tradition, we've already been over this
>>
>>49401478
Magic goes straight into your brain
You aren't actually seeing or hearing anything senpai
>>
>>49401593
It's probably important to note that prior to 3e, Wisdom didn't actually control 'awareness of your surroundings', so it's only a WotC tradition.
>>
>>49401504
Paul (Jennell) Jaquays: http://thealexandrian.net/wordpress/13085/roleplaying-games/jaquaying-the-dungeon
And Judge's Guild stuff in general. Very influential.
>>
>>49401656
>Magic goes straight into your brain

Except it doesn't, because it's not a saving throw or anything.
>>
File: IPB-Gousse-4-1.png (190KB, 325x382px) Image search: [Google]
IPB-Gousse-4-1.png
190KB, 325x382px
>>49401564
That's how it goes for me
>Friend comes up with great plan
>It all goes to shit because of monsters not doing what we expected
>Rolls are middle to terrible
>a player gets KO'd

>Do my own dumbass plan of running at the enemies to kill them to death
>Everyone's rolls become great to upper middle
>Everything falls into place perfectly
>>
Are the wizards forums not a thing anymore?
>>
Are there rules for sailing and traveling by sea? I thought I remembered seeing something about them but I can't remember if it was in the PHB or the DMG.
>>
>>49402521
Never mind, I found it in the DMG
>>
>>49399155
Wisdom is a thing too. A low intelligence character with decent or even high wisdom is still capable of making a plan. It would be based on intuition and common sense instead of observation of facts and connecting them.
>>
File: FallofConstantinople.jpg (382KB, 700x499px) Image search: [Google]
FallofConstantinople.jpg
382KB, 700x499px
Would sieges in a typical 5e games be considerably quicker than real world sieges? I could see it working 1 of 2 ways. Magic can't penetrate the walls and the defenders can essentially sit there forever with create food and water spells, or magic can break the walls and sieges end rather quickly.
>>
>>49399489
People seem to forget 10 is average. Most D&D players seem to think in the real world they're at least 16 intelligence.
>>
How do you deal with +1 weapons and armor? Do you pick a weapon off one of the tables randomly? Or do you tailor it to a specific character?
>>
What are good single target save or suck spells for a wizard?
>>
>>49399155

Intelligence is all about that education, memorizing skills, and ability to crack codes and shit. Its got nothing to do with wether or not the guy is a retard.

Like, think Tormund Giantbane. He had ramsay snow down within seconds of meeting him and was a bloody well measure smarter than John Snow and hos strategies
>>
Hey tg, help me out with my math here. I'm a level 3 Arcane trickster who just took a level in wizard. What should my caster progression look like?
>>
>>49402653
Tailor it. No point having them find +1 plate for no one to be able to use it. Might as well just give them the worth of the plate in gems or something.

Weapons are a bit different because of being able to use different types. The rogue might use a rapier, but it doesn't mean a +1 short bow or dagger won't be useful to them
>>
>>49401478
Your perceptions can look totally real and be wrong. This is the basis of numerous magic eye tricks.
>>
File: 1458609620559.jpg (6MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1458609620559.jpg
6MB, 3000x3000px
>>49402772

So your perceptiveness (Wisdom) means nothing against illusion, only your Intelligence?
>>
>>49402726
I might be looking at it wrong, but it looks like you would keep exactly the same spell progression, you just get the extra wizard spells
>>
>>49402862
perception is noticing the illusion. Intelligence is noticing something isn't right with what you are looking at. Its the same with using investigation to find traps, instead of perception.
>>
>>49402931
>perception is noticing the illusion.

Not RAW. Investigation only.
>>
>>49401504
Tracy Hickman... you might notice something else on Curse of Strahd's credits....
>>
>>49402993
He's only in there because he designed the original I6.
>>
>>49402931
>>49402948
Perception: you see a stone wall
Survival: you feel a breeze coming from a direction that shouldn't be possible
Investigation: the stone wall is an illusion masking a hole in the wall and covering the sound of the wind
>>
I'm a total newb with a question about cantrips: do they have a limit of uses or really can be cast at will? i mean, if i'm a LvL 1 wizard with shocking grasp, can i tase enemies in every attack?

Also, i've read the PHB and got intrigued about multiclassing. It's totally legit to be a fighter who in the middle of a session was cast to another plane temporarily by an enemy NPC and came back from said plane multiclassed as a sorcerer?
Or a one who was nearly killed by a dragon but who bargained for his life and became a sorcerer attuned with said dragon's power?
>>
>>49402948
Maybe if you were actively looking for something and saw an illusion? I mean just someone putting an illusion there and you seeing it. Not you noticing that it IS an illusion, just you noticing something is there
>>
>>49403211
That ain't Survival.
>>
>>49403236
Direction of the wind isn't a survival thing?
>>
>>49403222
Cantrips are at-will abilities. They are a holdover of 4e's at-will powers and were kept to make it less tedious to play a low level caster.

>>49403236
Tracking the direction of wind is definitely survival because it's a tracking tool. Wind carries scents of things you're tracking and helps in predicting weather.
>>
>>49402890

no extra wizard spell slots? So I basically just pick booming blades, rituals and witch bolts?
>>
>>49403293
Read the section on mutlclassing spellcasters. It has a chart and tells you how to add up the slot.

You add 1/3 of your arcane trickster level and your whole wizard level together to figure out where you are on the chart for determining your number of spell slots.
>>
>>49403293
Well the calculation is;
1 for full caster level
1/2 for paladin/ranger level
1/3 for AT and EK level
and you always round down

1 wizard/3 AT is 1+1/3+1/3+1/3 = 2
So your spells slots would be the same as a level 2 full caster (three 1st level slots), which is the same as a level 4 AT

If you carried on going AT, your next caster level would be at 1 wizard/6 AT, where you gain four 1st level and two 2nd level slots, which is also the same as 7 AT
>>
>>49403245
>>49403263
I guess Survival also applies to finding clues because Survival is for finding tracks?
>>
>>49403385

jeez. Might as well just pick spell blade and never look back
>>
File: 20160918_111515.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160918_111515.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
Can somebody help me give this weapon some lore for a campaign?
>>
>>49403408
Ah, but clues are not necessarily tracks, anon. And using those clues logically is probably what Investigation's more about.

There are tricks for knowing the direction of the wind faster than just trying to perceive it, though. That's why it's survival.
>>
>>49403441
GRIMDARK THE OVEREDGE WAS QUENCHED IN THE BLOOD OF A THOUSAND ANGELS SO THAT THIS UNHOLY SACRILEGE MIGHT BE A FITTING PRISON FOR AN ARCHANGEL.

Jokes aside, I don't know anything about your setting, but I can give you some ideas. The whole 'extraplanar being is trapped in the sword and desperately wants to be free' thing is probably a little overplayed, but it always works, especially if you find a unique twist for it.

You could also make it just be a sentient sword, and make it be the BBEG, or something.

Perhaps this blade is the weakness of the BBEG, and he had it hidden in the darkest depths of the world so that none may ever find it?
>>
>>49403484
>>49403408
So would noticing a piece of torn clothing on a tree branch be investigation or survival? Would it be investigation to find it then survival to follow the tracks now you have a starting point?
>>
>>49403408
The point is don't be a god damn sperg and figure out what your character CAN do instead of obsessing over what it cannot.
>>
>>49403536
Yes, despite how retarded that seems.

There's going to be a section of overlap between those three skills, and it's up to the players and ultimately the DM to untangle the knots.
>>
>>49403536
A sane DM realizes skills have some overlapping functions and that's a feature, not a flaw, so more types of characters can participate in an adventure.
>>
>>49403528
>You could also make it just be a sentient sword
Like Lilarcor, only edgy.
>>
>>49403700
Hey, Lilarcor was plenty edgy. How else could he be so good at killing? :^)
>>
File: 14135608522600.png (14KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
14135608522600.png
14KB, 178x178px
On scale of 1 to 10, how retarded will it be to make an elf barbarian?
>>
>>49403719
Huh, good point.
>>
File: Rare Elves.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Rare Elves.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49403788
With the core elves, not the most. Barbarians want Strength primarily and Con/Dex secondary. Just arrange things so that you have a 14/15 in Str and Con and your +2 Dex brings you to 14 or 15. You'll have close to optimal secondary stats, and be just 1 point behind optimal primary stat.

...or I've got a bit of homebrew here that has a variant for wild elves that gives strength.
>>
>>49403788
It's viable, just not optimal. I'm playing a halfling one at the moment. Two hand axes and a battleaxe for when I want to go with one weapon
>>
Grappling any good?
>>
>>49403788
Not really that bad desu. You could go wood elf and, if using point buy, have a solid 14 in your con, dex, str, and wis, and put a 12 in cha and dump int. Then pump str and con as you level.
>>
>>49403845
>I've got a bit of homebrew here that has a variant for wild elves that gives strength.
I think I'll take that, thanks.
>>
Question for you, /tg/:
In light of the new (fantastic) beast master rework, I'm hearing a lot of interest, especially in customization, for the animal companion.
How would you feel about beast 'feats'? Something like "give up an ASI for X". The most common request is for a large beast companion, and I'm wondering if an ASI is a worthy cost for 'growing' your animal companion.
This could allow for nerfed initial companions which level into their full form.
It's probably unnecessary, but it could be a simple way to deal with more custom beast choices.
Thoughts?
>>
>>49403857
If you go for some combination of classes that get you advantage to strength checks, proficiency and/or expertise in athletics, yes.

It helps to get Extra Attack and stuff that lets you knock a creature prone like Shield Master or the Trip Attack maneuver to make the grappling especially effective.
>>
>>49401295
>Does anyone have a copy of the planar bestiary they could share?
>Free Bump!
Oh my god. Yes please! I am also very interested in this!
>>
>>49398665
>flail snail

nice
>>
New-ish DM here, with a homebrew setting. Wanted to get your guys' take on something to see how an idea might go over with my players, who have more experience playing than I.

Would having the various dragon flights not be hard bound to the monster manual's alignments be taboo? Say a black dragon who is true neutral, or a gold dragon who is chaotic evil? Would you consider those alignments hard and fast rules, even in a homebrew setting?
>>
File: 1443451850632.jpg (472KB, 1500x2567px) Image search: [Google]
1443451850632.jpg
472KB, 1500x2567px
>>49403788
As someone's whose currently playing an equally not optimal set up, it's not bad. Started out as High-Elf Fighter, going Battlemaster not EK so the magic doesn't even benefit me. By level 8 I had a 20 in STR anyway, for you it'll be 10 but with Reckless Attack and Rage your damage will be just fine.

I just really liked the idea of a High-Elf who was absolute garbage at magic, couldn't Bladesing, was horrible at studies, but was built much stronger and taller than most. Do what you want, just make it fit in the world man.
>>
>>49399602
Tough. You all chose to be a bunch of tards, you get to deal with the consequences of that choice.
>>
>>49404119
>Would having the various dragon flights not be hard bound to the monster manual's alignments be taboo? Say a black dragon who is true neutral, or a gold dragon who is chaotic evil? Would you consider those alignments hard and fast rules, even in a homebrew setting?

That's exactly what Eberron did. One of the most powerful dragons on Eberron is a gold dragon necromancer who hates humanoids. Druidism came from a black dragon who taught orcs.
>>
>>49404119
>homebrew setting
>various dragon flights not be hard bound to the monster manual's alignments
Well this is suspicious.
>>
>>49404119
As a GM, I have very rarely followed race-restricted alignments. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it's just arbitrary.
>It's a metal dragon, so it haz 2 be gud!!!!11!
No. Liches have to be evil, sure. Dragons having forced alignments? Hell, angels and demons don't even have forced alignments in one of my settings.
>>
>>49401564
sometimes a plan is so stupid it leaves the enemy dumbfounded.

Like the dance off scene in guardians of the galaxy, where the bad guy is just staring in awe of the stupidity before him
>>
>>49402620
if magic can't break it, hurling a giant rock probably will, if that doesn't work, hurl a couple hundred more. Siege Weaponry is still a thing, and despite what you are used to seeing in a PC party, not everyone has a wizard and a cleric.
>>
>>49402706
>What are good single target save or suck spells for a wizard?
just read the spell list you lazy fuck
>>
>>49403441
Call it The Skullery Maid, +2 against females, protector of virginity.
>>
>>49402706
Level 1: Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Level 2: Blindness/Deafness (no concentration)
Level 3: Hypnotic Pattern
Level 4: Banishment (not really suck but takes an enemy to another plane for a minute, so it's not fighting at all)
Level 5: Hold Monster (paralyzed = attacks within 5 ft. automatically critical on hit)
Level 6: Otto's Irresistible Dance (no save until the creature uses at least 1 turn trying to save, gets around Legendary Resistance because of this)
>>
So I'll be playing in a game soon, and I'll be making a Dwarf Fighter. I poke into 5eg every once in a while and I see the same conversation every once in a while, and that's how to properly spend your Ability Score Improvements.

Do you go for feats, or stats first?
>>
>>49404372
depends on level, fighter type, and character concept
>>
>>49399371

Wisdom is needed to diagnose the problem. Int might give them the overall information but still not have the insight/perception needed to apply it
>>
>>49404399
Lame, we're meeting to do a sessions 0 some time today, so I guess I'll have to wait to figure that out, and come back. Thanks though.
>>
>>49404453
we cant give you advice if you dont give us something beyond "dorf"
>>
>>49399158

Agreed with >>49399251, I'd definitely go with schemer dragon. Plus, discovering that some noble guy is plotting with the dragon to take down the King could be a neato side quest on their way to deal with them.
>>
>>49404141
Ok, I thought there was an established setting that already did that, but I couldn't recall which one.
>>
>>49399439

Because to see through an illusion you're looking for inconsistencies that show it's fake. Shadows not looking right, the way a creature walks is off, or some other detail that you find through deductive reasoning. It's not like you see it and think "Oh, yup, that's an illusion alright". You see it, it looks real, and now you have to go through the motions to see if it is real.
>>
Anyone have a copy of ForgedAnvil's character sheet 2.0? Enworld is down for who knows how long.
>>
>>49404490
Dwarf Fighter, probably going with Battle Master, most likely going with either Protection, or Defence? I don't know my stats though. I thought maybe it was just a general guideline "It's better to grab a feat or two first, then focus on stats which becomes more important at later levels" or something like that.
>>
>>49404530
That's Wisdom, not Intelligence.
>>
>>49404543
Doesn't work like that. The two feats you mike want are Shield Master/Sentinel. If you do not think you'd want those, focus on leveling your stats. Fighters get a lot of ability score increases, be liberal with them.
>>
>>49404606
Cool, thanks for the help!
>>
>>49404543
It's better to grab a feat or two first, then focus on stats which becomes more important at later levels.
>>
>>49404568

>that's wisdom

no it's not. It's intelligence. "The shadow on this seems different from these other guys" or "the way this creature walks isn't very dog like" seems like an intelligence check to me. Unless you're telling me Sherlock Holmes is a very empathetic understanding guy who is also a moron.

Illusions being contested by intelligence has always seemed fine.
>>
>>49404543
It's completely strategy based, and what your goals as a Fighter are.

Let's assume you go Sword&Board tank. You'd think that Protection or Defense is your best option, in reality, there are better options. Go Dueling fighting style, +2 consistent damage adds up, pair that with Sentinel and Shield Master. Now you're a tough little motherfucker who knocks people prone every turn, prevents people from escaping you, and discourages them from attacking your allies since you get a free OOA. Shield Master even gives a nice +2 to dex saves, making you stronger in an area you'll probably be complete shit at.

Other than that, focus on STR, it should be 20 ASAP after your build is complete. By this point, you have 3 ability increases left as a fighter, investing points into CON helps with HP, and common saves. Feats like Tough give more HP, but you lose out on the CON save bonus. Heavy Armor Master might be useful, but if you've already taken feats and leveled up a bunch, a measly -3 on non-magical attacks doesn't come up very often. Resilient (Wis) gives you proficiency in Wisdom saves, which will help you against some nasty spell and effects.

Generally, when deciding feats, look at your action economy. Do you have any uses for your Bonus Action? Is your Reaction already being used consistently? If not, look into how you can use them, but don't stack 3 feats based around Bonus Actions since it's not efficient.
>>
I'm playing a gnome fighter at the moment who dual wields flail and scimitar. I seem to be the most powerful character in the party.

My DM has this weird chaos sea fucked up setting that makes it so we are mostly just stuck in a tower killing waves of enemies, though apparently we could warp out if we wanted.
>>
File: intvswis.png (830KB, 532x687px) Image search: [Google]
intvswis.png
830KB, 532x687px
>>49404530
Your ability to see something and feel like it isn't right is wisdom. Your ability to figure out why it isn't right is intelligence.
>>
>>49404738
That makes a lot of sense. Someone in our group is going to be playing a Paladin, and I'm unsure if they're going to focus more on healing, since we don't have a cleric, or be a tank. In which case it makes sense to pick up duelling.

I wanted my guy to be kind of hold, and not just a beatstick without a brain, so I took stuff like History and Persuasion, cause I want him to know stuff.

I've worked on him a little, but without knowing how we'll be doing character creation, I might end up having to scrap it and start over. I'm fine with not being totally optimised, but I don't want to accidentally build a shit character, you know? I'll keep everything you've said in mind.
>>
>>49404737
Sherlock Holmes had high Int AND Wis.

>Illusions being contested by intelligence has always seemed fine.

Bull fucking shit, that's an OSR legacy mechanic and you know it.
>>
>human mothers don't usually survive giving birth to half-ogres
Well that's why you make the ogre the mothers, silly monster manual.
It's like they don't use common sense!
>>
>>49404862
Everything I've basically said is just the build, there's plenty of room for roleplay stuff. Get that 10-12 INT if you want be a bit of a scholar, drop CHA instead perhaps. The only skill the build I suggested explicitly requires is Athletics for the shoving/knocking prone, so you have skills to spare, and of course your background basically gives you a free feature and a couple skills to determine other things.

Fighters actually have some of most room for playing around and picking up random feats and skills. You have the most ASIs among any class in the game, but yet have very few ability scores you actually need to worry about. You have a lot of room to work with.
>>
>>49404948
I decided to go with Noble for a background if that helps with anything, I'm probably going to go with retainers because that sounds like a lot of fun. I ended up taking Athletics and Insight for my fighter skills, so at least I did something right.
>>
>>49403081
Hickman freelanced with WotC for CoS, Chris Perkins complimented his work on the podcast a few times.
>>
What's a good way to fluff up a Drow Fighter or Barbarian? Not that this cunt would be Drow enough not to be Drizzle but still work with the party. A proud, arrogant warrior?
>>
File: TSR_9572_-_Dawn_of_the_Overmin.jpg (9KB, 153x200px) Image search: [Google]
TSR_9572_-_Dawn_of_the_Overmin.jpg
9KB, 153x200px
Been waiting since monday for a PDF thread to show up.
So I'm just gonna ask for it here.

I'm looking for a PDF of the old 2e campaign "dawn of the overmind"

I am trying to convert some things from it into 5e, so it's mostly related.
>>
>>49405058
That's a good way to look at it. Probably a bit of a dick, too. Just be careful- you don't want to be That Guy drow in a party full of racists and LGs.
>>
>>49405058
>A proud, arrogant warrior?
This, and a bit bloodthirsty maybe, just not to the extend of full HAHAHAHA MAIM KILL BURN. He's a drow after all.
Just try not to be a complete dick to the party, this is no fun.
>>
>>49405086
Is that the one where mind flayers/aboleths enslave each other for use as psychic beacons to mind control the world?
>>
>>49403081
They brought him and his wife back just for Curse of Strahd as active consultants to make sure they weren't fucking the module up.
>>
>>49405058
Dexterity fighter.
Heck, maybe even dexterity barbarian.

>proud arrogant warrior
>barbarian/fighter
Jeez, as if this hasn't been done a million times before.
>>
>>49405086
https://mega.nz/#F!AwhlTLKD!J45Rhcm1Hbrm1YdbBwEuVA!FoZDnLyI

Under 2e -> Modules.
>>
File: 1370292159956.jpg (61KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1370292159956.jpg
61KB, 500x750px
>>49404999
Sounds like a solid character, retainers are super fun if your GM plays along.

Have some Dwarf Noble character art too!
>>
>>49405164
>>49405058
Anon is right. Play a drow Paladin.
>>
File: 1440490365824.jpg (189KB, 518x750px) Image search: [Google]
1440490365824.jpg
189KB, 518x750px
>>49405058
If you're going a smart route, you might want to hide that you're a drow at first. Put on covering clothes and a big straw hat, claim you're from the setting's not!Japan or something. A hat's suggested either way, to keep the sun off your eyes.

Or, if you're playing Out of the Abyss or some other underdark adventure, just go the SUCK MY DICK I'M A DROW route, act like you're the party leader, try to do all the talking, etc. Eventually learn from your mistakes when it doesn't work out.
>>
>>49405180
I hope it will be. Totally going to use the picture as well, thanks!
>>
>>49405216
>SUCK MY DICK I'M A DROW route
Aka "the only true way to play a drow".
>>
>>49404863
Guy didn't even know the earth revolved around the sun! When he found out he actually scolded Watson for "filling his mind with useless clutter."
>>
File: 1445941579209.jpg (80KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445941579209.jpg
80KB, 640x960px
>>49405174
Scholar sir, Thank you.
>>
>>49405209
Bu that's retarded.
>>
>>49405209
>>49405058
Dexterity paladin, then?

As much as I hate the concept, it's fitting to go something dexterity-ish, but strength could also work.

Maybe thug, strength-rogue.

A drow druid that's fascinated by all forms of surface nature. Eh, that's not really the theme that seems to be going here though.

Ranger works, too. Rangers can do melee, after all.
>>
>>49405302
I don't know, it could work out.

The drow's parents could be some wise old vulnerable drow who are worried about society and the danger it imposes on them, what with them being easy to take advantage of.
They raise their child to detest drow society.

The drow child becomes a paladin, with the 'strength of their convictions' aimed towards making sure such corrupt societies don't prosper.

Or, they could be raised by a secluded dwarf or gnome society or something from a very young age. More likely gnome.
>>
Does anyone haves a DM screen PDF for 5e? i can't find one in the trove
>>
>>49405327
Yes, but the words 'drow ranger' are going to immediately piss lots of people off, no matter how much you insist you aren't playing drizzt.

Vengeance paladins are probably the least goody two-shoes. I'd start there.
>>
>>49405599
Most people won't really care, unless they're highly critical. They're more likely to hate you for how you play it than what you decide to play.

Though, a good player can be stumped by a bad character sometimes.

Personally vengeance paladins kind of irritate me. As if we don't have enough 'I must get revenge!' stories already.

Personally I'd rather an ancients or devotion or maybe even crown paladin that's completely against drow-like civilization, and for a much more lawful way of living. Or, maybe they have a reason to want to be a normal elf and they'll be ancients paladin.
And then you have good grounds for adding in a few flaws so you don't get Mr. McFlawless Paladin in a way that isn't just 'I GET ANGRY AND SMASH PEOPLE SOMETIMES'
>>
>49405327
>49405683
Actually, now that you mention it, Ancients might work really well. Drow were exiled underground, right? Perhaps anon's PC comes from a group of drow that got separated from the rest, and didn't lose faith in the old ways?
>>
>>49405480
I don't know. This is dangerously close to a drizzt clone.
I'd go dexterity fighter that's in it for the riches and bitches. But not arrogant lone wolf, just someone who is completely fed up with Lolth's "hurr religion of evil" bullshit, but is equally uninterested in challenging any racial stereotypes.
>>
>>49398665
those previews look great, i get why the mm played it so safe but it's nice to have access to some more imaginative creatures too
>>
>>49405599

Couldn't you also go SCAG and pick up a Crown Paladin, and just be from a nation where the crown is militaristic and totalitarian? You could be a lawful dick that way, in a sense. No goody-two-shoes.
>>
>>49405733
Yeah. That's what I'm thinking. I really don't know a lot about Dizzt, though. And I'm not sure how many other people would, either.

The 'hurr, racial stereotypes' thing wouldn't be important. A lone drow shouldn't have to care about it.

Just something about the drow they dislike, whether it's the religion or the system or whatever.

I think the 'totally mysterious samurai not!japan out to do whatever the fuck and is totally not a drow, really' works.

I'm a fan of disguising a bit. Got a character who took Mask of Many Faces to fool the party.
>>
>>49405599
Drizzt is a campion fighter in 5e.
>>
What are some dick things a high level illusionist wizard could do to a party?
>>
>>49406015
Iirc, he has an animal companion, which means he has ranger levels.
>>
>>49406049
The animal companion is a magical statue that turns into a black panther.
>>
>>49406024
How high level? After 9 he can use creation and malleable illusion to control a 5x5x5 cube of reality each day. After 13 pretty much what ever the fuck he wants since mirage arcane+malleable illusion makes him a god of a 1 mile radius area. (Which can also be somewhere else since he can use project Image as a sort of avatar of himself.) After 14 even people with true sight can suck his salty nuts because Illusory reality lets him make level one, no save, walls of stone. (Even outside his 1 mile radius domain.) and after 18 he can use Silent Image+Illusory Reality at will.
>>
>>49405902
>I think the 'totally mysterious samurai not!japan out to do whatever the fuck and is totally not a drow, really' works.
>Oh thank you, kind sir, here's your money for your service
>Arigato, I will go now
>M-m-m, I'm curious... Why your face is all black?
>Uh, that's... Um, that's my clan's traditional warpaint.
>And your ears...
>Childhood trauma.
>And your katana looks like longsword
>DONT YOU DARE INSULT MUH WEAPON
>All right, sorry.
>I'm leaving. Sayonara
>...Jeez what's with this guy?
The more I think about it, the more I like it.
>>
>>49406015
Yes, but in the books, he's a ranger.
>>
>>49405216
>Eventually learn from your mistakes when it doesn't work out.
I don't understand.
>>
>>49406088
Do the books actually refer to him class? xD
>>
>>49406049
No, he has a magic item. A figurine of wondrous power, to be precise.
>>
>>49406079
Level 20. You've given me some ideas. Thanks.
>>
>>49406165
Probably. I haven't read 'em in a long time, though. He was initially a fighter due to drow training, but on the surface he got involved with some random old-ass blind ranger and got training from them.

>>49406242
Hell, at that level he might as well make up an entire adventure just to laugh at them, if he really wanted to fuck with 'em.
>>
File: OUT_OF_THE_ABYSS_2.0.0.jpg (173KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
OUT_OF_THE_ABYSS_2.0.0.jpg
173KB, 1600x900px
So, my players will be going down into the Underdark for the next section of their campaign. I was thinking of buying Out of the Abyss for some of the maps and using it for ideas for all of what they can do down there.

Is Out of the Abyss any good? I loved Curse of Strahd, but I was wondering how good the maps and locations are in the book.
>>
>>49406404
OotA isn't bad but it needs a lot of work and continual focus by both players and DMs to be done right since it assumes certain things (that the players won't try to go off in random directions, they'll be willing to go back into the Underdark, etc). Now, some of the things presented in it are fairly good and fun (the Silken Paths and the Oozing Temple sections in particular are rather fun if done right, for instance). The maps are eh for the most part though.

Definitely check it out at least, can't go wrong at least stealing some ideas.
>>
>>49406404
My group is finishing up OotA this Friday. It's been a grand ride from start to finish. I think it's a worthy thing to invest in and borrow from / run as a whole.
>>
>>49406242
Yeah the 20th level ability is less amazing than the 18th, but still nice. You are a god of battlefield control and deception. If anyone pisses you of, just put them in an adamantine cube. It requires no resources unless they are gargantuan, and even then just your short rest power. I like this guys idea>>49406251
But it would require the DM's cooperation.

>>49406404
OotA is a pretty great module. the maps are pretty decent, but they are NOT combat grids. The locations are all pretty interesting though. Fun characters and great quests. It's probably my favorite module in terms of the plot, but it's lacking in player content compared to PoTA.

I should also mention I haven't picked up storm kings thunder yet.
>>
>>49406513
What do you mean when you say it assumes players wont go in random directions? I think the biggest assumption it makes is that players will run away when things look grim... And that they will go back into the underdark...
>>
>>49406607
When I ran it, the NPCs who accompanied them were trying to pull the PCs to their preferred destinations but the PCs instead decided to just, well, wander. They got lost for 2 weeks in game and one PC even died from exhaustion as a result. I fudged the numbers and had them find a cavern of food mushrooms and a helpful guide after that and they started back on to going to the Kuo-Toa city again.
>>
Anyone else notice the flavour text in Storm King's Thunder implying the Fire Giant rulers are into bondage?
>>
>>49399114
1d20 plus your autism modifier
>>
>>49406655
Maybe I am mis-remembering but I thought there are direct paths that lead from place to place.

>>49406657
What is the text? And also what is the disclaimer at the beginning?
>>
>>49406720
There more or less are. PCs go from point A to B but they can become lost in the Underdark too. They decided to completely go away from the Kuo-Toa city and got lost.
>>
>>49406720
In the section about their bedroom it says there are giant-sized chains and manacles hanging above the bed "the purpose of which only the Duke and Duchess know"
The disclaimer is something like "objects in this book are larger than they appear, no beanstalks or golden geese were harmed during the making of this book"
>>
>>49406804
Is a bag of beans actually a viable way to get to a cloud giant castle in the module?
>>
>>49406804
>objects in this book are larger than they appear
He-he-he.
>>
>>49406799
So it was like go to one of these 3 places and maybe get lost and they chose get lost... I think that's more on them than the module.
>>
What's a good premade adventure/campaign for a group of mostly new players? I've only GMed a few short adventures before, so something that isn't too complex for the GM would be a bonus.
>>
>>49406931
Lost Mine of Phandelver.
>>
>>49406855
There are parts where you can see cloud giant castles overhead so theoretically, yeah.
>>49406863
It gave me a chuckle.
Do the other modules have "disclaimers" as well?
>>
File: 1471274811166.jpg (657KB, 800x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1471274811166.jpg
657KB, 800x1034px
>>49406871
Pretty much. Like I said, the NPCs were actively trying to guide them to the locations listed but they were adamant in going in completely different directions (something about throwing the Drow off their tracks) but instead got lost themselves. Oh well, they learned their lesson and they made it out of the underdark eventually. But it took arm twisting and promises of wealth, prestige and magic.
>>
File: MM.jpg (494KB, 3324x724px) Image search: [Google]
MM.jpg
494KB, 3324x724px
>>49406988
Every book published by WotC that is D&D 5e specific (the core books, adventures and splats) have them. Best one is probably the one from the MM (see pic related).
>>
I remember reading in this general before about a sort-of tinkerer. Does anyone have that class?
>>
>>49406086
>not-drow's first encounter with not!japanese
>he's greeted in their language
>"Uuuh gomenasai I don't speak this weird dialect wakararumasiin. M-maybe how about English?"
>>
I really love the concept of a favored soul but the execution in the Modifying Classes UA was just terrible, does anyone have a good favored soul archetype?
>>
File: Metal Slime.png (173KB, 894x681px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Slime.png
173KB, 894x681px
This is for my DQ friends in celebration of DQ VII coming out. Enjoy.
>>
>>49407195
DQ7 had a bad class system already, but I think the 3ds version's is even worse.
>>
>>49407041
Nice.
>>
>>49407195
Are these things as obnoxious in the DQ games too?
>>
>>49407280
thats their whole point, the entire metal family tree takes pretty much no damage, dies on a crit, and gives tons of xp
>>
>>49407280
Yes. They run away frequently and any non-crit only does 1 damage to them. They are a great source of fast exp though
>>
>>49407280
They're a creature that's nearly impossible to hurt, always runs away, has very little actual HP, are hard to encounter, but when you kill it gives a metric fuckton of experience and gold.
>>
>>49407195
It isn't immune to portent. A portent wizard with a sling could fuck it up.
It isn't immune to champion's extra crits feat. They'd just be likely to crit. Not to mention action surge. They'd be getting 4 attacks off with 1/10 crit chance, or almost 1/5 crit chance if they had advantage. In melee they could get maybe 5 attacks.
It isn't immune to the sentinel feat. They'd reduce its speed to 0 if it ever came near them.
A monk with haste cast on them could fuck it up really badly, even at level 5. The monk could outrun the slime and do either reaction attacks plus maybe two normal attacks or three attacks if the slime disengages. The monk could also get four attacks off without haste, or just simply five attacks with haste.
An assassin would murder it from afar if they spot it before it spots them.
Swashbuckler or barbarian might beat its initiative if they're lucky, which is a big problem in most cases excluding sneaking up on it and monks going fast.
The 'animate objects' spell could fuck it over in one turn from 120ft if there are objects nearby with a wizard's bonus + action.

I think dex champion with sharpshooter by far has the easiest time, especially with haste. They almost can't fail.

However, those are probably all pretty fair vulnreabilities. I'm just listing the best counters to this metal slime I can think of.

That said, technically, the hitpoints should be reflecting the con mod in some way if I recall correctly. Say, 1+7.
Also, it has no vision.
>>
>>49407667
Actually, animate objects could do it at 150ft, or (150ft+wizard's speed). The main problem is, again, having 10 or so small objects there to animate.
>>
Anyone have a samurai archetype for fighter?
>>
>>49407759
yeah, battle master
>>
>>49407759
Just fluff up a fighter in some way. If you really insist on having an archetype that benefits from otherwise suboptimal choices of armour/weapons/etc then I guess you might need something.
>>
>>49407667
A portent would have to pray for a nat 20 and previously know that this exists and be familiar with DQ enough to know to crit it AND know they'll encounter it today. Acceptable.

Champion is fine

Sentinel is interesting. Though you'd have to hit first with an opportunity attack, and at 23 AC that's going to be difficult.

A monk at level 5 could do more than 300ft of movement?! The thing has 100 base speed anon, meaning dash + bonus action dash makes it crazy fast.

Assassin ability is acceptable.

Swash/Barb is also acceptable.

By the time you get animate objects or 4 attacks, the Jackpot bonus will just be a minor drop in the pot, so also acceptable.

As for the HP, I made the change last second and forgot to correct stats for it. There's also another glaring typo in there that I saw somewhere.
>>
>>49405146
He was also the one that designed the AI module Perkins ran on the series, along with the maps IIRC
>>
>>49407802
Where is the perfectly bisect an armored knight option
>>
>>49407807
Just don't forget that you're totally not a drow.
>>
>>49407877
in the trash where it belongs.
>>
Is there any reason to pick up Curse of Strahd or Storm King's Thunder?

Specifically, are there new character/race/class options? A significant amount of new equipment, items, or spells?
>>
>>49407930
>are there new character/race/class options? A significant amount of new equipment, items, or spell
No, and no.

There's some new magical items in both. CoS's are quite specific to the story, and SKT has a bunch of rune stuff you could use elsewhere.
>>
>>49407952
Thank you!
>>
Anyone have a ninja archetype for rogue?
>>
>>49407930
Both have new magic items, CoS has a new background (Haunted One) and SKT introduces the Tressym back so your characters can get one as a familiar. Honestly, I own both and I'm loving running the parties through them but as something for players there is not much to be had.
>>
>>49407990
Yeah. It's called the monk.
Or just fluff it up. Assassin, for obvious reasons, or thief for quick-use smoke bombs. Hell, even AT could use illusions to simulate deception, or just go full on naruto powers.
>>
>>49407990
It's called Assassin. Maybe throw in some shadow monk levels.
>>
>>49405129
Yeah make him respect the party as warriors and equals that will Tamp down on the stupid evil problems
>>
>>49407990
Gonna need something to works with here, anon. A lot of classes (pretty much all rogue + shadow monk) already provide a good base for ninja-esque techniques. What exactly is it that you're looking for? The mechanics are sound, and the fluff writes itself.
What extra options do you need?
>>
>>49404240
Considering that magic can be used to hurl giant rocks, I think you just answered the question of whether or not magic could penetrate walls.
>>
Does anyone use any of the Variant Rules from the DMG in their games? If so, which ones are your group using and do you like them?

Some examples are the Success at a Cost, Hex grids instead of squares, leveling without XP, Hero Points, Honor and Sanity ect ect.
>>
I'm a new dm with a new party, how do I get my lads to describe their actions a bit more, be more creative? I don't mind the pretty lazy, joking roleplay we have in conversations because I'm not running a serious campaign,but in combat irs just "I attack" and for me to describe everything they do + what enemies do is hard because I'm new as well. If I prompt them, ie describe how you finish the boss they sometimes do it though. During a one shot I ran while 2 members were away I added a dmpc rogue to try and show off some stuff they could do during combat, ie acrobatic and stuff to be a bit fancier. He ended up doing a lot of work, players said how cool the shit he did was (they tend to idolize any random npc who does anything cool) but I don't think they got the message they can do that sort of shit too. What do I do?
>>
File: rogue.jpg (362KB, 761x1076px) Image search: [Google]
rogue.jpg
362KB, 761x1076px
>>49407990
This is from a third-party oriental adventures type thing, can't vouch for the quality but it's pretty much a ninja.
>>
>>49408256
I use a lot of them, why would you run just the base game?
>>
>>49407852
Assume wood elf monk, level 5 wizard has used haste on them.

They start at 90ft speed.

They can dash as a bonus action.
They can dash as an extra action granted by haste.
They can dash as an action.
So, the monk has a speed of 360ft.
270ft if they only dash twice, allowing them to make two full-on attacks.

The monk could thus gain 60ft on it every round at full speed, spending a ki point every round. He'd only be able to do it 5 times, really.
However, with longstrider and haste, definitly plausible for a level 5 wizard to have access to and cast, the monk would be able to move at 400ft or 300ft if he saves an action to beat the thing up.

So a longstrider hasted monk could make at least three attacks on the thing every round while going at 300ft.

And yeah, the other things aren't quite as impressive as this monk bullshit.
>>
>>49407170
What'a wrong with the US version?
>>
>>49408599
>>49407852
Actually, I miscalculated. I believe a longstrider hasted wood elf monk would go

(35+10+10)x2 with three possible dashes.
110ft, up to 440ft at full speed.
At level 6 with the 'mobility' feat, they could go at (35+10+10+15)x2 with three possible dashes.
140ft(three attacks and either two bonus attacks for one ki or one bonus attack, one reaction attack)/280ft(two attacks for one ki + one/two bonus attacks + reaction)/420ft(two attacks + reaction for 1 ki, or only reaction for 0 ki)/560ft(reaction, 1 ki).

Bonus points if they also get sentinel, although a woodelf at that level wouldn't have both mobility and sentinel.

Gotta go fast.
>>
>>49408343
Be blunt. New players dont understand that they can flavor things themselves or that they actually have a lot of freedom to their actions. They have a misconception that they are locked in with very few options due to the massive rulebook, especially when playing with a grid and minis.

The best GM I had when I started straight up told us we can be nore creative, and that if there is something we want to do, chances are the rules will allow it.
>>
>>49407990
I'm guessing the actual Ninja archetype for the monk is unacceptable? Because, really, you could most easily refluff either an Assassin (for the "killing people" aspect) or an Arcane Trickster (for the "mystical stealth master" aspect) as Rogue-Ninja's.
>>
>>49408599
Level 5 Monk has only 45 feet, anon. Those extra 10' of movements in the level descriptions are NOT cumulative.

45'
Action Dash 45'
Haste 45'
Bonus action 45'
= 180.

The Metal Slime could disengage and still outpace the monk.
>>
>>49408713
Wait, nevermind, I didn't realize that their base speed was doubled inherently, I thought the extra speed came from the haste action.

>>49408676
>>49408599
You are right anon.
>>
>>49408713
>>49408754
Yeah.

If there's a party wizard, they're very likely to pick up haste. Some other classes have access, but it's mostly wizards. Longstrider is kind of less popular.

It depends how specific a combo you think wizard with the spells ready + rogue/monk/eaglebarbarian is.

Though, I think a fighter or ranger with sharpshooter has a pretty good chance, especially with haste.

Those are probably the more likely ways of one of those things getting caught.
>>
>>49408256
Need medical stuff to spend hit dice, speed score+initiative score, bombs, guns, and I may convince my DM to allow some of my optional rules(Stamina, Guard, Verbal Dueling)
>>
Anyone have a yamabushi archetype for druid?
>>
>>49407990

Go a refluffed Arcane Trickster, a Thief for a realistic ninja, or a monk.
>>
>>49408351
I think Wind Runner probably shouldn't be a flying speed to start off with but a 'this much of your movement can be flying'. Overall this ninja looks pretty weak with the higher level abilities, although mind mapping is very neat.
>>
Master Fencer (Replace Defensive Duelist and Dual Wielder)
Your experiences on the field of battle have made you a versatile and cautious warrior. When unarmed or using weapons without the heavy weapon property you are proficient with, you gain the following benefits:
>You gain a +1 bonus to AC when you are wielding a melee weapon.
>
When a creature hits you with a melee weapon attack, you can use your reaction to add your proficiency bonus to your AC for that attack, potentially causing the attack to miss you.
>You can draw or stow up to five one-handed, non-hidden objects when you normally could draw one. These objects include but are not limited to weapons, arcane foci, or shields.
>Before you make an attack with an unarmed strike or one-handed weapon, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +8 to the attack's damage.

With this TWF is second in damage to Greatweapons, monks can keep up with Sharpshooter, you can have throwing weapon based characters, and single weapon characters or versatile weapon characters can compete with damage.
>>
File: rules.png (146KB, 313x188px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
146KB, 313x188px
>>49409126
>I think Wind Runner probably shouldn't be a flying speed to start off with but a 'this much of your movement can be flying
But that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>49409218
Ah, I wasn't aware that's how different movement types worked. TY anon.
>>
Question, when you create a character, is it better to roll for stats first or do what RAW states by starting with race, class and so on?
>>
>>49409364
Start with race and class unless your rolling 4d6 straight down. You can move the rolls around to have something half decent.
>>
I want to make a Dex fighter focused on being a duelist type with a rapier, how does this sound for a backstory/char: Rich, Super arrogant son of a lord, incredibly full of himself because he's never lost a dual. Focus on fancy fighting and bragging, until one day someone breaks it to him that his father pays people to lose to him, he's actually terrible, and that person wipes the floor with him (level 1). This is probably the first thing to ever humble him, and in his rage he leaves to prove himself as the swordfighter he thought he was.

Dex based, decent Cha because noble+ well dressed/spoken despite his bragging, rapier, human, LN probably
For the actual building I want to go battle master with manoeuvres based on dueling such as disarm, Parry, riposte and so on. Not sure on feats though
>>
>>49409411
It sounds fine, but I would be curious if he'd ever lost a single.
>>
>>49408209
yeah but not in the sheer volume that a handful of trebuchets can, plus warmachines, depending on setting, are far more plentiful than a mage capable of bringing down castle walls.
>>
Have your characters ever gotten a good nickname? During an orc siege they used 2 Hill Giants to break the gates down, the party Paladin finished one of them off outside, to which the town army chanted "giantslayer", which boosted morale. The other Giant got in before being killed though, so the same Paladin climbed atop while it moved into the town and smashed buildings, and brought it down with a crit to the head. This Giant landed on the inn it was destroying, completely crushing it, now the party calls her "Innslayer"
>>
>>49409578
better than her nickname back in paladin school, Dickslayer
>>
DM said no to the ranger using the UA revised ranger because "the saves are both too good" and something nonspecific about deep stalker. Are these common complaints? I doubt they wanted to be a deep stalker anyway.
>>
>>49409768
nah, likely your DM is just retarded
>>
>>49409768
DM is just being a dick, the Revised Ranger is on par with the other classes instead of being relegated to the same area as the elemental monk.
>>
>>49409762
There was no "s", anon. She has a secret...
>>
>>49409779
>>49409793
I don't think the DM is retarded or being intentionally dickish, just really gunshy about UA in general. I don't plan to argue, certainly not when I'm not even the ranger, I just know that if it were me I would (and do) also want to play the revised one.
>>
>>49409768
I can't think of the last time a strength save came up in a game I was in.
>>
>>49409868
>just really gunshy about UA in general
so he's too stupid to gauge whether a class might be powerful or not, and also not smart enough to go "hey i think class ability X might be too much, would you mind if we had it say Y instead?"

How is he not retarded?
>>
>>49409868
>gunshy about UA in general
Why? Like break this down - either he has no ability to gauge rules content, or he's irrational about banning rules content. Either way he's being an idiot.

I don't like the UA ranger much myself but that's because it doesn't really seem to have any more identity than the existing one. It is better than the rulebook ranger, and it's not broken by any means.
>>
>>49409893
>>49409929
Hey, I'm not really interested in defending my DM, especially when I don't care for the decision either. I just meant he's never been unreasonable otherwise, so I wouldn't immediately chalk it up to stupidity. Laziness or lack of confidence, maybe. Whatever the reason, it sucks.
>>
>>49409768
>Are these common complaints?
Not at all. The revised ranger has the same saves as the PHB ranger, the same skills, the same proficiencies, same starting equipment, and same HD. The only really different thing in it is about saves is that the animal companion is proficient in all of them to improve its survivability.
>>
>Forever-DMs

Why not just roll20 if you want to play so damn much?
>>
>>49410041
>same saves
I didn't even think to look, because I figured there was at least some logic to objecting to the revised on that basis if the DM would do so. How dumb. I begin to suspect he didn't read he UA properly or just doesn't know the original that well.
>>
>>49410144
see
>>49409779
>>
>>49409411
>I want to make a Dex fighter focused on being a duelist type with a rapier, how does this sound for a backstory/char: Rich, Super arrogant son of a lord, incredibly full of himself because he's never lost a dual. Focus on fancy fighting and bragging, until one day someone breaks it to him that his father pays people to lose to him, he's actually terrible, and that person wipes the floor with him (level 1). This is probably the first thing to ever humble him, and in his rage he leaves to prove himself as the swordfighter he thought he was.

Sounds like a Swashbuckler Rogue
>>
>>49402270
No.
>>
I need help with the cantrip choice for Arcane Trickster 3, Wizard 1

>Mage Hand
>Prestidigitation
>Message

And now I get to pick three more.
I'm thinking.. Booming or Green-Flame Blade? Shocking Grasp for the familiar?
I'm a big fan of mending as well..
>>
>>49410364
booming blade.

bonus action withdraw, run in, stab, run out, if enemy moves, they trigger the boom, if they stay put, repeat previous turn. Fucked no matter what they do.
>>
>>49410388

Cool. I don't dislike Blade Burst either.
Maybe that instead of green flame blade?
>>
>>49410249
Reading the swashbuckler, I really like that, especially the taunt like ability, but I really liked the fighter for it, because as a rogue I'd be wasting the sneak attack and alot of the other benefits if I play like a fair, 1v1 type duelist. I also like the disarm, Parry and riposte in the manoeuvres, so I'll probably stay a fighter
>>
>>49410466

Then maybe consider a paladin. You'd get duelist style, compelled duel, and put all that charisma to an actual use
>>
>>49410466
Bad news, anon! D&D is a skirmish game!

A Swashbuckler is what you want, between the footwork and uncanny dodge you would win a lot of duels. I would consider a multiclass though, because you will want some of those rogue features as a swordsman/duelist.
>>
So a player asked me if a Mage Hand can technically deal damage by picking up any <10lbs weapon and dropping it on the enemy below as a way to circumvent its limitation that you can't attack with it as written in the spell description. He then puts an example of using a Greataxe weighing with 7lbs, carrying it with Mage Hand then dropping it on an enemy and asking if it'll deal 1d12 damage as written for the weapon's damage in the rulebook.

I'm rather new with DMing so I'm not sure how to respond but I told him I'll have to read up on the technicalities first so here I am, asking you guys. I'm honestly leaning to rewarding him for it but a cantrip that can potentially deal 1d12 damage at level 1? That feels pretty strong that early. I'm willing a "yes but" like allowing a saving throw for the target to dodge it unless the target is unaware.
>>
>>49410587
It wouldn't deal attack damage, but having it do 1-2 is fine and it wouldn't be subtle.
>>
>>49410587
>>49410625 is the best solution, gravity is going to make a weapon far less deadly than a trained fighter with a high strength.

Thing about firing and arrow from a bow or dropping it on someone. Much more ridiculous example, but you get the idea.
>>
>>49410587
a great axe is swung, with force, at an enemy. Mage hand would simply be dropping it on someone, it would absolutely not deal 1d12 damage.
>>
>>49410587

Roll a ranged spell attack disadvantage

it's not that broken, and he has to spend an action to pick it up and pull it back up again if he wants to pull that shit off again
>>
>>49410587
As keep in mind that moving weapons in combat is huge if party members disarm someone or are disarmed mage handing their weapon to them helps a bunch.
>>
>>49399480

Forest Gnome Urchin

You get a pet mouse that you can TALK TO!
>>
>>49410587
Attack roll at disadvantage (you can't see the attack trajectory) casting stat with no proficiency bonus, and have it deal 1d4-4 damage (which is 1 damage). 1d4 is improvised weapon damage, mage hand has about 1 Strength, and all the penalties make sense because it is against a clause in the spell.
>>
>>49399480
>So I usually try to make sure the character has at least something magical from level one.

Assuming Human and variant, using the feat for the spell casting feat. What would be good spell/cantrip choices?
>>
My dwarf barbarian picked up a glaive from a Bearded Devil and I'm wondering what to name it. It has the appearance of white stone as the Bearded Devil was pretending to be a statue. It also has the effect of "If the target is a creature other than an undead or a construct, it must succeed on a DC12 Constitution saving throw or lose 5 (1dl0) hit points at the start of each of its turns due to an infernal wound. Each time the glaive hits the wounded target with this attack, the damage dealt by the wound increases by 5 (1d10). Any creature can take an action to stanch the wound with a successful DC 12 Wisdom (Medicine) check. The wound also closes if the target receives magical healing." Seems pretty OP for a level 4 barbarian. What should name this bad boy?
>>
>>49410973
Dick Flayer
>>
>>49410966
I'd recommend you take Firebolt then what ever else you probably one of the blade cantrips. You can hold of on utility unless you don't take Find Familiar at level 3.
>>
>>49411055
Also pick what you think is fun all the cantrips save maybe shape water and gust are useful for various fighters.
>>
With Shillelagh, do you add only your Attribute mod to your attack and damage, or do you add Attribute + Prof?

It's not a huge difference but I don't want to accidentally overshadow the others by accidentally picking the wrong amount.
>>
I need a map for a sailing ship that could hold a crew of about 20 people. Can anyone help me out?
>>
>>49411193
As far as I know, attack and damage rolls are always like this:

Attack: 1d20+prof+stat
Damage: XdY+stat
>>
>>49410973
>dwarf
>Bearded Devil

so he stole it from another dwarf then
>>
>>49411245

Yeah, that was my reasoning as well. But Shillelagh reads "you can add your Spellcasting ability to the attack and damage rolls" so I was a bit confused.

Getting +7 to hit and damage is a bit wonky, admittedly.
>>
>>49411283
It adds your spellcasting ability instead of strength. Everything else is unchanged.
>>
>>49411193
If you're proficient with the club or quarterstaff, you get your proficiency to the attack roll.

Normal: 1d20 + Str + Proficiency (if applicable) to hit, 1d4/1d6/1d8 + Str for damage

Shillelagh (druid): 1d20 + Wis + Proficiency (if applicable), 1d8 + Wis for damage.
>>
>>49411316

Thanks! I'm a Warlock so I'm proficient with Quarterstaves. I barely use it but we were one short today so I was the melee-range stand in for our Cleric, so our Rogue could sneak attack.
>>
>>49410061
Not a Forever-DM, but there's a LOT of garbage players and DM's on r20.
>>
>>49411281
Elf shitter get out
>>
>>49410364

Booming Blade, Minor Illusion, and then basically anything else. Light, Green Flame Blade, or Mending are the first 3 that come to mind.
>>
>>49410409

Don't take an attacking cantrip unless it triggers sneak attack.
>>
>>49401410
>>49399287

As they say, 'Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad'

That being said, you and everyone who don't understand the difference between WIS and INT are low on both.
>>
>>49398665
this >>49398731
;_;
>>
>>49398665
http://satyr.press/ does anyone have these as pdf? thx
>>
>>49398665
tfw everyone in my game wants to DM, I'm last in line, and we play monthly
>>
>>49411539

I already have minor ilusion due to racial
>>
>>49412068

Then, basically, anything else on that list.

I wouldn't bother with Firebolt or any other attacking cantrip because you can just pull out a short bow or a hand crossbow and try to get sneak attack damage, which will be a better use of your time.
>>
>>49412128

I'll go with both blades and mending then

Jesus christ, a rogue with ten cantrips
>>
File: VoloPreview4.jpg (578KB, 900x1678px) Image search: [Google]
VoloPreview4.jpg
578KB, 900x1678px
New session, gents

>>49412290
>>49412290
>>49412290
>>49412290
>>
File: lips-art3.gif (111KB, 505x400px) Image search: [Google]
lips-art3.gif
111KB, 505x400px
Anyone had any experience with Adventures in Middle Earth yet? Hopefully playing a game of it in two days time, and I don't think I can stop myself from making a Beorning Slayer as stereotypical as it is. I would make a Warden actually, but we don't really have anyone tanky or hard-hitting as of yet.

Pic unrelated.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.