[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 29

File: bloodelf-vs-nightelf-full.jpg (215KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
bloodelf-vs-nightelf-full.jpg
215KB, 1600x1072px
Slutty Elf on Elf Edition

Discuss the viability of the Warcraft setting, story, and lore, for a tabletop game.

>Previous thread:
>>49347932
>>
>>49374498
>best elf

Being the best elf is like being king of the retards.
>>
>thought to be given by Razuvious to his best acolytes, it is unclear how this band escaped Naxxaramas. Could the Lich King have sent his own agents to the Broken Isles?
what did death knight legendary bracers mean by this
>>
>>49374445
I think purple slut would fare far better if she wasn't using imaginary arrow and string.
>>
File: 1473990117494.jpg (191KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1473990117494.jpg
191KB, 800x1120px
I think it's interesting how the Horde PC is one of the only people on the planet Sylvanas will legitimately confide in, since they've proven themselves to be incredibly capable and trustworthy to her. She says stuff to the PC she never says to anyone else. Granted, the PC is King Badass of Eat My Shit Mountain, so it's understandable that most of the leaders show at least some respect for them.
>>
>>49374498
Best at losing all of her Wardens, sure.
>>
>>49375411
She says stuff because we are murderhobos and murderhobos work very well with sylvanas work ethic
>>
>>49375146
Anon that's a staff.
>>
>>49375472
It is now, since the string is broken and hanging from both ends.
>>
>>49375472
I don't think she knows that.
>>
>>49375467
If sylvanas could masturbate she would be masturbating to the thought of having her own murderhobo army
>>
They should put Metzen the Reindeer in a little retirement bungalow on the Booty Bay island or something since his namesake stepped down.

It'd be a cute little easter egg.

Or maybe put him somewhere on Draenor to gently rib his Orc obsession.
>>
File: 1471408898629.jpg (334KB, 1600x870px) Image search: [Google]
1471408898629.jpg
334KB, 1600x870px
Someone deleted my Maiev post so

HERE IS BEST ELF AGAIN
>>
Illi
Din
Du
Nuffin
>>
Just finished Xer'a's questline about Illidan's life, and damn is that some cringeworthy bullshit. I mean, he was always somewhat emo and dark, like Azeroth's greatest mall goth, but this is too much

>The Stormrage kids are born!
>Look, that one has golden eyes, that means he's destined to greatness!
>His name is Illidan
>Guys, I thought golden eyes meant potential for druidism, isn't that somew-
>Shut up Hubert, this is why no one likes you

>WAAH WAAH WAAH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE TAUGHT BY FURION'S UGLY-ASS MUG, CENARIUS-SAMA? I AM THE CHILD OF DESTINY, I SHOULD BE TAUGHT BY THE TOUGHEST MOTHERFUCKER AROUND, NOT MY HIPPIE OF A BROTHER
>Because you are an immature brat and I don't have time nor patience to deal with your shit
>WAAH WAAH WAAH NOTICE ME TYRANDE-SEMPAI! LOOK HOW EDGY AND HARDASS I AM, YELLING AT A DEMIGOD
>Something about sacrifice because Blizzard memes, even though it barely makes any sense in the conversation's context

>Illidan is a druid that multiclassed into mage
>Decides to help in the defense of Black Rook Hold
>Can't into Innervate, can't into conserving mana
>Drains the life of his colleagues because he can't be bothered with resource management
>Says he made great sacrifices and lost everything to defeat the Legion
>>
>>49377200
I was all set and ready for Legion to be the expansion where Sylvanas, Genn, Anduin, and possibly Baine all step into the spotlight and finally get the focus that they've been sorely lacking.

Instead, I got Illidan as Thrall Part 2: Purple Jesus. Fuck Metzen.
>>
>>49377200
Yeah, it was bullshit. Oh, and you left out Xe'ra's

>HAS NYONE EVAH KNOWN SUCH HAWDSHIP????
>>
>>49377200
Holy shit. The dude's Anakin Skywalker.
>>
>>49377262
Dude, Metzen has almost nothing to do with it. He's retiring. Pretty much all he's done on the story for awhile is

>Yo Metzen, we wrote this script. Is it good enough?
>>Yeah sure, why not?
>>
>>49377270
There's three things that could save this. One, if that Naaru is the Deceiver, two, if Illidan fucks everything up because he makes his own destiny everyone else be damned, or three, both.
>>
>>49377262
We can't blame Metzen anymore. He's retiring.
>>
>>49377200

This was the biggest disappointment in legion.

When Xer'a talked about finding the child of light destined to destroy the age of demons I legitimately thought it was going to be Anduin because... Well. They sort of built him up for that, and he was rumored to be the leader of the Army of the Light.

Then she said "Illidan" and I had to stare at my computer screen for a good minute.
>>
>>49377262
Can't even blame Metzen for this one, he stepped out of WoW's writing team after Warlords. He did put out a lot of bullshit, but I'll still miss his coked-out, now-retired ass.
>>
>>49377299
>>49377307
>>49377332
I'll blame Metzen as long as I can. Until he's totally out of Blizzard and they declare a new official scapegoat, any given problem is Metzen's fault.
>>
>>49375472
The pose and grip though. That's a bow.
>>
>>49377200
>>49377262
>>49377270
>>49377276
>>49377303
>>49377321
>Xe'ra arrives to bless Illidan
>Literally everyone tells her why she shouldn't
>Naaru completely ignore them and have the Army of Light restrain them
>Illidan begins to ascend in a pillar of light laughing and taunting everyone for not believing in him
>Maiev blinks in above him out of nowhere and one-shots him
>"NOT THIS TIME YOU TATTOOED BASTARD."
>>
>>49377363
Anon, Metzen is literally just voicing Thrall now.
>>
>>49377200
I'm pretty sure having golden eyes was always considered a mark of greatness among the night elves. It was particularly associated with druids, but more generally it was thought to mean you were more awesomer than average. Azhara also had golden eyes, and she wasn't a druid.

Illidan the the 3rd quest seems very similar to Arthas in Stratholme. Both have to perform a morally questinable but ultimately necessary action (Arthas has to purge the city before the infected populace turns into zombies and bolsters the Scourge's ranks, Illidan sacrifices his mages to nuke a giant demon about to wreck the last line of defence between the Legion and Suramar), and people are understandable pissed off at their decision. But rather than even trying to reason with them why the action was necessary (or telling them that can judge him later once the threat has been dealt with), they both have a massive sperg-out (Illidan in particular pretty much goes "Fuck you, you're all idiots, I'm not going to play with you anymore! I'll make my own club, and get rad tattoos and poke my eyes out like cool kids do!").
>>
>>49377200
>>49377262
>>49377270
>>49377276
With the whole Xe'ra shilling Illidan angle, I have to wonder if Xe'ra is up to some shit. Or is just retarded.

Did the wind chime not watch the same cutscene I did? Because
>Few have ever felt such failure and rejection.
makes no god damn sense when Cenarius straight up said he's not rejecting Illidan, he just won't teach him directly until he learns to show respect.

Illidan just got butthurt at someone calling him on his bullshit and stormed off. That's not rejection, that's rage quitting when things don't go his way.

And I am really, really hoping that the intent is to show Xe'ra isn't infallible. And may be a Legion double agent trying to convince us not to kill Illidan, only for them to try to use his corpse as a shield.

Which won't work, because we already mercy killed Ysera, so you think we're going to stop at the emo elf?
>>
>>49377363
>>49377587
And possibly some generic Orcs.

I was hoping he'd stay on for that kids' book with Greg Weisman. It just sounded like the exact right sort of thing to capture the sheer wonder of say, your first visit to Ashenvale or Teldrasil, the massive trees casting the world into a comforting shadow, the music suggesting mysterious and almost sacred things around every corner.
>>
Why come we never see night elves going into withdraw? We know what happens to blood elves and nightborne, but what about garden variety night elves?
>>
>>49377840
They were generally descended from the less heavily arcane and more slowly weaned themselves off of arcane magic with the World-tree while learning Druidism or relying on Elune to fully replace it.
>>
>>49377840
They've weaned themselves off the magic addiction by banning the use of arcane and having the World Tree filter the power of the Well of Eternity into much less addictive druidic magic.

Moonwells might also act as mini fonts of power, giving them whatever magic they still need to function (they do seem very insistent on building those things anywhere they go, at least).
>>
>>49374445
Reminder that elves in Warcraft are nothing more than hyper-evolved trolls
>>
>>49377918
Would think the moon wells were wells filled with Elune's magical juices.
>>
>>49378092
Where did trolls come from, did they just pop out of some wall fungus?
Most of the races devolved or evolved from something else.
>>
>>49377200
>"The child of Light and Shadow"
>Anduin being badass? Sylvanas did nothing wrong?
>wait
>can it be?
>no, please no
>"and he's name is Illidan Stormrage"
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>49378149
Trolls (and to a large extent Elves) are the native species of Azeroth, everyone else came from either off world or were created in a factory by Titan minions.
>>
>>49378251
He's never had Light or Shadow, just bitchiness and fel Magic.
>>
>>49378275
Even drogbar, goblins, Tauren, and murlocs?
>>
>>49377303
This.

Please, if there is a god...
>>
>>49378310
Yep. Eonar empowered the Emerald Dream and everywhere that was close to it sprung up with new life, it's where the Wild Gods and the Celestials (Technically Wild Gods) came from.
>>
>>49377503
I came a little at that.
>>
>>49378310
>drogbar
Unclear, but almost certainly created by Deathwing as slave labor.

>goblins
Officially created by Mimiron as an experiment.

>tauren and murlocs
Both created by Ancients.

There are very few races on Azeroth who are not imports from other planets or directly made by a demigod+ level power.
>>
>>49378251
>Sylvanas
>Loa wanted her to lead
>first time she died, she went to the Light
>second time she died, she went to the Void
>val'kyr said she now understood life and death
Sylvanas is the chosen one. Xe'ra was just schlicking on her Illidan body pillow too much.
>>
>>49378659
By this, I mean she is the Child of Light and Shadow

fug
>>
>>49378659
>>49378675
Remember how Algalon thought wiping Azeroth was the only logical course of action? I'm putting this in the same category.

Destiny can get fucked, I'm going to murderhobo the fuck out of anything that threatens my planet.
>>
>>49378617
>>goblins
>Officially created by Mimiron as an experiment.

Wait, what? Aren't they supposed to be monkeys that got mutated by Kajamite?
>>
>>49378809
And who do you think did that, anon? Mimiron.
>>
>>49378809
Both are true. Mimiron was experimenting on Pygmies and Kajamite and accidentally an entire species.
>>
>>49378809
They were Pygmys in Uldum that got expirenented on with kajamite. As far as I know that means Pygmys are natives like trolls and elves
>>
>>49378251
>your time is up, my time is now!
>>
>>49378809
Mimiron made goblins outta pygmies and kaja'mite, but the current goblins are a result of even more kaja'mite exposure due to being enslaved by trolls to mine it
>>
>>49378585
I always imagined Maiev having a dyke hair cut.
>>
>>49378795
It's hard to believe that on the countless planets that Algalon deleted, not one of them had a group of people who sought to solve the problem with enough violence to succeed.
>>
>>49379384
Only Azeroth has a native population comprised almost entirely of Murderhobos with obscenely powerful weapons and a desire to straight up jack a bitch for his fancy boots.
>>
>>49379451
Are you still a murder"hobo" when you have a guild, a garrison and a class hall?
>>
I'm a little confused on how the Curse of Flesh works, particularly on the valkyr.

As I understand it, the titan machines kept making fleshy ones when they asked for the usual metal, and somewhere in between dealing with that, and making humans, they figured out how breeding works.

Presumably titan constructs don't do that. Because they're rocks.
>>
>>49379675
garrisons don't have beds unless you build an inn or barracks, and even if you do you still can't use one

that's pretty hobo-y
>>
>>49380567
>garrisons don't have beds unless you build an inn or barracks, and even if you do you still can't use one
there's beds in the town hall from the second stage on
>>
>>49380686
not in the Horde garrison

Alliance confirmed for inferior at murderhoboing
>>
>>49380686
There is? Where?
>>
>>49380756
I can only speak for alliance but go straight in past where the daily quest giver is and go right. That should take you to a room with a bed and a place to display whatever you discover from archeology
>>
File: Pepe Hood.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Hood.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>49377200
>mfw played SC2
>mfw saw all of this happen with Kerrigan
>mfw get to watch WoW players melt down over Kerrigan 2.0

Can't even be smug.
>>
>>49379675
You are murderhobo prime because you don't use em because there is murderhobo stuff to do.
>>
File: 1472018347479.jpg (70KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472018347479.jpg
70KB, 604x604px
>>49381346
>Can live the life of luxury
>Instead, make it your life's quest to collect the boots of everyone who looks at you funny
>Especially creatures without the ability to wear boots
>>
>>49380374
Originally curse of flesh would devolve any titanic race into flesh but that got retconned into only newly produced titanic beings created by the corrupted forge would have the curse so every titanic being prior to that would still be whatever they were created as.

The retcon made no sense considering races that were created before the curse also are cursed (troggs)
>>
>>49381261
So, it's not even ORIGINAL shitty writing? Damn.
>>
>>49381779
Go through any scene in Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty involving Zeratul. In particular, look for the mission intro for "Whispers of Doom".
>>
>>49378106
They made one on Draenor using a chunk of Draenors moon.
>>
>>49382452
there must always be an Elune
>>
>tfw you will never be a grumpy paladin forced to party up with a warlock, a death knight, a demon hunter and a shadow priest to save the world
>>
>>49382557
>warlock talks to their demons
>death knight talks to their zombies
>shadow priest talks to things you can't see
>demon hunter commentates everything he does
>>
>>49382598
>paladin accidently shouts "begone demon" when healing the demon hunter tank
>>
>>49377321
The comic Son of the Wolf LITERALLY shows Anduin leading the army of Light on a push against Argus.

So where Illidan is, I have no idea.
>>
>>49382672
>paladin accidentally exorcises demon hunter in the middle of a fight
>he's suddenly just a blind crazy guy with wildly impractical swords
>>
Pygmés make more sense as an early gnome version since they pretty much fit into the same trogg and dwarf mold. (One is the first failed creation that was spared being scrapped meanwhile the latter one is the successful version that they ended up using)
>>
>>49382742
>warlock puts spare demon in hunter as replacement
>'what could possibly go wrong?'
>>
>>49382737
My theory is that Illidindu is gonna sacrifice himself against the big bad meanwhile son of the wolf comic is them fighting against the last of the burning legion which is making a last stand on Argus.

KJ is gonna survive legion but big Sargy isn't
>>
>>49382794
No
>Shadow priest starts speaking in tongues and puts his hand on the demon hunters head
>Demon hunter reignites but his eyes glow black/purple and he also now speaks in tongues
>>
>>49382860
>Oh shit, you guys aren't compatible with Void?
>>
>>49382860
>>49382919
>DK waits until all the edgy and tryhards are nearly dead, crackss his knuckles and brutally kills the boss singlehandedly.
>opens gate to acherus and goes away.
>DH claims credit.
>>
>>49383071
Now that is some fanwank.
>>
>>49382557
Holy fuck, you can actually make a party out of that
>Holy paladin
>DK or DH tanking while the other goes damage
>Warlock and Spriest do damage
>>
>>49383071
Are you by any chance the guy that wants Arthas ressed and given his redemption because you have the gays for Arthas
>>
A hypothetical, if you all will.

Retcon Cataclysm. Deathwing is still around when the Legion decides to invade. What happens?
>>
File: ma.png (405KB, 317x511px) Image search: [Google]
ma.png
405KB, 317x511px
>>49379252

You know the hair coming out of the top of her helm is hers, right?

That is just a dude's fanart.
>>
Legit Legion spoilers ahead: So do druids have literally anyone left besides Malf? And I'm not talking about some random quest NPC Blizz decided to bring back like Naralex or Broll, I mean lore figures who were involved in major events before they were giving quests.
>>
>>49383334
Runetoteml count?
>>
>>49383334
Zen'kiki will lead the Cenarion Circle into the future
>>
>>49383343
No, when has he ever done anything important? And I don't mean "helped on a quest" I mean did some real shit.
>>
>>49383371
He helped out with Ragnaros
>>
>>49383379
>H-he stood in the background while others did a thing, honest!
Tauraboo go home, ya boi ain't shit
>>
>>49383379
>helped out
>got burned near to death
>>
>>49383210
No, Arthas' story had the perfect ending, and will forever remain untainted by terrible blizzard policies of fanwank.
>>49383112
buttblasted DH detected.
>What have (You) sacrificed?
>>
>>49383210
No, that was me. I swear on my word as Anonymous.
>>
>>49383210
>Not having gays for Arthas

Stop being salty and work on your form Uther
>>
>>49375841
I'm pissed that he's retiring

What a fucking sellout
>>
>>49380838
I don't think that's a bed, I think that's a big display platform but dunno, I'll check it out again.
>>
>>49383474
No Arthas story didn't have the perfect ending because he wasn't consumed by LK Ner'zhul when they merged.
>>
>>49384345
Ner'zhul Lich King is just as scrub-tier as Arthas Lich King. Perfect fusion Lich King is best Lich King.
>>
>>49383711
Hail the meme king?
>>
>>49384361
Please there was no fusion it was arthas all along.
>>
>>49384361
but Bolvar Lich King is best
>>
>>49384396
>Now. We. Are One.
>>
>>49384396
That was the whole point of the book. It was all Arthas instead of the combined being Ner'Zul was aiming for.

Anyway the only reason I expect him back is because Blizz are pulling every damn character they think anyone might think of fondly out of their arse for Legion. Well aside from that Orc stuck in Outland I guess.

>>49383711
The one true meme
>>
>>49384443
And then they make a whole expansion showing how it was Arthas all alone with Ner'zhul in a mind prison
>>
File: The Matt Ward of Blizzard.png (65KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
The Matt Ward of Blizzard.png
65KB, 250x292px
>>49377307
We can still blame Kosak.
>>
>>49384461
Yet Ner'zhul should be overpowering or forcing a merge but instead we get dk arthas powering up to LK without anything special.
>>
>>49384506
Wonder if it was Kosak that drove Metzen away.
>>
>>49384443
Merged Lich King is best Lich King.
>>
>>49384515
Yeah it would have made much more sense for the two of them to have become something new, neither Lich of Death Knight, (Ner'Zul wanted Arthas specifically because of that), But for whatever reason Blizz and Golden wanted it to be Arthas. Found it quite an irritating book. But the books are the main canon apparently so that's how it is.
>>
>>49377802
>
yeah. WoW lost that world aspect a long time ago.
>>
>>49384506
We always need a scapegoat. How else will we be able to rationalize that Blizzard is a sellout?
>>
File: 20160917001834_1.jpg (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160917001834_1.jpg
493KB, 1920x1080px
Pic related looks like a tauren NPC
Total War Warcraft when?
>>
>>49384583
>minotaurs look like tauren
you might be on to something anon
>>
>>49384583
Could Total Warhammer get a full-conversion mod to Warcraft?
>>
>>49384613
>GW game
>full conversion to anything
the only reason modding was allowed in the first place was because CA flat out told them that no one would play the game otherwise.
You cannot have any mentions of other IPs on the workshop or GW throws a hissy fit.

I am going to reskin grimgor to red and name him Gorrash Heckscream one of these days and release it on the workshop.
>>
>>49384583
>Total War Warcraft when?

Hopefully, never ever.
>>
>>49385092
why not?
>>
Post THAT song lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEK4OXIx9NE
>>
>>49385261
>tfw the chanting from Arthas My Son plays in the background of Acherus now
>>
>>49385261
cataclysm music was all over the place but goddamn nightsong was god tier.
>>
>>49385261
>the lyrics make no sense
WHY.
>>
>>49385539
none of them do, they are just there to sound pretty
>>
>>49383331
I always thought it was supposed to be apart of the armor.
>>
>>49385549
well that's depressing.
>>
>>49385277
It played even in old Acherus
>>
File: 300px-Maiev_prisoner.jpg (17KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Maiev_prisoner.jpg
17KB, 300x407px
>>49385553
Nope. That's her hair. Don't ask me how she gets it up there, though. Magic?
>>
>>49385630
oh, I guess I never AFK'd there with sound on long enough to hear it
>>
>>49385316
Vashj'ir theme is fucking amazing. Probably my favorite out of all warcraft related music.
>>
>>49374445
>Discuss the viability of the Warcraft setting, story, and lore, for a tabletop game

It puzzles me how you guys keep getting away with this shit.
>>
>>49385770
You know how it is, /tg/ is the only place on 4chan where people can discuss vidya lore. Except vtmb, /v/ is actually able to have good threadsabout that.
>>
>>49385770
It puzzles me how most shit stays on /tg/
>>
>>49379451
It was mentioned at one point around here that Azeroth is basically an extremely elaborate warrior culture civilization, where everyone gets stronger by fighting everyone else; this is what grants them the power to repel any threat to the planet. Remember, had the orcs not arrived, the humans would never have gotten their shit together and forged the Alliance and led to the RvB that has persisted to this day.
>>
>>49385841
we have 1-5 fetish/magical realm at any given time, daily "stat me" threads that exist purely to talk about some flavor of the month character regardless of source, multiple shitposting threads and towergirls

yet somehow warcraft threads are what puzzle you?
>>
>>49385770
>>49385922
meant to reply to this
>>
>>49385731
post the link.
>>
File: SarahKerrigan_SC2-LotV_Head1.png (1019KB, 926x678px) Image search: [Google]
SarahKerrigan_SC2-LotV_Head1.png
1019KB, 926x678px
>>49381261
>Kerrigan 2.0
This has been stated before.
>>
>>49383743

>What a fucking sellout

How does this even make sense? Dude poured his soul into the franchise for the better part of 20 years and just wants to spend some more time with his family. He's more than earned his retirement for all he's done for the game, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>49384574
There must always be a Metzen.
>>
Okay, what the fuck, make up your damn mind, Xavius. Are you Team Legion or Team Old Gods?
>>
File: Cho'gall.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cho'gall.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
>>49386563
why not both
>>
>>49386563
>>49386567
Team Whoever Wins.
>>
>>49386549
when will Afrasiabi take up Metzen's replica Doomhammer and become the Reciever of the Blame
>>
>>49386581
>join Team Whoever Wins
>lose 3 times
Cho'gall is a mess
>>
>>49386563
Regardless of what sargeras thinks he's doing, actually the legion's plans are helping the old gods, as the war of the ancients showed.
>>
>>49387114
"Legion" has no plan for anything, they just do as their nature dictates
>>
>>49387189
Okay, okay, sargeras' plan, then.

His plan is "disrupt VL plans by killing titanplanets before they can take them".
And somehow, legion invading azeroth is helping VLs regardless.
>>
>>49387223
Probably because he wants to FUCK Azeroth, not burn it down
>>
>>49387237
so a semi-solid, albeit extreme plan gets fucked up because of pussy.

yet again, women are the problem.
>>
>>49387257
He's probably very lonely after he murdered every other titan
>>
>>49387077
The plan was good, the execution was flawed.

>>49387189
>>49387223
>>49387237
>>49387257
Sargeras' motives are generally kept to himself. He uses the Legion as a tool, because he wants to burn planets and they want to burn planets, so he just has to point them in a general direction.

Then he got a look at Azeroth and decided that maybe he would enslave the baby Titan instead of killing it.

I suspect that's going to lead to issues with the rest of the Legion declaring
>But we came all this way, we can't NOT burn it! Paralleling /tg/'s insistence on waifu shilling writers, I'm sure.
Plus, you know, Sargeras has been out of commission for a long ass time now, so the Burning Legion has basically just been wrecking shit without an actual direction for millennia.
>>
>>49387298
>millennia
nigga, he was still active in the first war. he was possessing medivh.

Also, there's some lorepiece in legion, which shows him more "gotta pound dat planet booty" than "enslave baby titan"
>>
>>49387298
>so the Burning Legion has basically just been wrecking shit without an actual direction for millennia.
except Archimonde before he died and Kil'jaeden when he isn't too busy listening to Bring Me The Horizon and cutting himself waiting for Velen to take him back
>>
>>49387316
I meant without a direction for specific 'kill baby Titans' burning. I didn't mean they were completely without leadership. It's just that their leadership wasn't privy to Sargeras' real goals.
>>
>>49387336
>>49387316
Do people think Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden and the nathrezim know of sargeras' true goals? Or they think they're just conquering and draining planets of their powah?
>>
>>49387506
Presumably Kil'Jaden knows or can guess at least. Archimonde may know too, I don't know, he comes across as bit of a blow hard really, but he must be somewhat competent. In theory they're both clever to work it out or guess at the reason.

Nathrezim are little trickier. They used to worship or still worship the void so they may know more than they let on. However the closest thing we've seen to a leader among them was Tichondrius, (as far as I know), and the WC3 manual said that he was a soldier pure and simple, which might indicate that he isn't really considered a major player in the legion like the Eredar lords and Manneroth and co appear to be. So the Nathrezim might actually not rank high enough to know what the real reason is.

Still the chronicle might go into more detail about it.
>>
>>49387611
Come on, nathrezim are the top agents of K'J, Tichondrius is his right hand. They know. I'm sure this one line of him being a soldier doesn't hold that water.

Besides, pit lords are to archi as dreadlords are to kil. Tich and Man rank the same.
>>
>>49387077
He's doing his best.
>>
>>49384496
And it was awful.
>>
>>49384518
Not likely, Blizz is a company that seems to value seniority above everything else I think. A guy who hasn't even been there for ten years can't oust a guy who had been there since the early 90s.

I think Metzen left to join Pardo's company.
>>
>>49387717
A lot of awkward attempts at starting conversation, from both sides.
>>
>>49383334
Bit late, but all the WIld Gods are still alive technically. All we did was destroy their corrupted parts, and destroying Xavius fully cleanses them.

Ysera actually takes part in the Xavius fight, so technically she's still alive too, just stuck in the Emerald Dream. They may even be able to pull a Cenarius and rez her.
>>
>>49387727
Metzen left because he can basically live the rest of his life without worry since he has enough money. This guys was around for the start of every major Blizzard franchise, and was one of the biggest higher ups in the company. He's rolling in money. Now he gets to roll around in money with his family.
>>
>>49387919
Can they pull a Cenarius and rez Cenarius again?
>>
>>49387946
What does having enough dosh feel like?
>>
>>49387958
Probably, as long as the Emerald Dream stays up.

>>49388072
Go read Ghostcrawler's little article on Metzen's retirement. Dude was a rockstar at Blizzard, probably the closest they had to a real life Khadgar
>>
>>49388103
>Dude was a rockstar at Blizzard
He looks the part
>>
File: 151005_Polygon_0290.0.jpg (83KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
151005_Polygon_0290.0.jpg
83KB, 800x1000px
>>49388148
>Real World Meme Magician
>>
>>49388166
Look at that mug, dude could show up in U2 and none would be the wiser
>>
>>49388103
>At a Blizzcon party we were all at, there was inexplicably a bowl of powdered donuts with the snacks. Chris took a donut, rubbed it under his nose (so that there's this light dusting of white powder) and then left it there all night as he bearhugged and did the Top Gun high-five to everyone at the party.

Metzen is alright in my book.
>>
>>49388166
>This resolution pains me deeply, but the destruction, the monumental loss of l(ife)ore had to end. Regardless of M(alygos)etzen's recent transgressions, I will mourn his loss. He was once a guardian, a protector. This day, one of the world's mightiest has fallen.
>>
>>49388244
so, he actually was a cokelord.
>>
>>49388244
the absolute madman
>>
>>49387727
>I think Metzen left to join Pardo's company.
He explicitly retired
>>
>>49388438
>yfw metzen retired because he really didn't know why women were wearing swimsuits in his games anymore.
>>
File: Lothar.jpg (161KB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
Lothar.jpg
161KB, 1024x1458px
Why is he so perfect?
>>
>>49388990
because non-magic humanfags are still a thing in /tg/, apparently.
>>
File: king arthas.jpg (278KB, 900x1012px) Image search: [Google]
king arthas.jpg
278KB, 900x1012px
>>49388990
pic related
>>
>>49389014

For me, it's despite him being an old ass mundane human fighter, who doesn't use any magical bullshit, he's still able to hold his own against 7ft tall green gorillas who needed to ambush him like cowards to defeat him.
>>
>>49389104
That sword has magical inscriptions on it
>>
>>49389140
>The sword
Which one? He has like 3
>>
>>49389104
>who needed to ambush him like cowards to defeat him.
B-but muh strength, muh honor.
>>
>>49385092
>rise of the murloc dlc only 29,99
>>
>>49389157
The one in the illustration
>>
>>49375841
>>49383743
>>49386537
>Chris Metzen retires

Was the corruption too strong for him in the end?

Seriously though: In all the ways his writing was either cheesy or inconsistent, he himself always appeared like swell and standup guy to me. Also let's be honest: He made the warcraft that we fell in love with. That is not changed even by him being the guy putting his seal of approval on all the things that broke it. I bet he could have done some more amazing work if only Warcraft had remained an RTS and kept confined within that narrative.

The lore blowing up to such proportions probably burnt the poor guy out and that's why we got another redemption story with Kerrigan, because people bought into it the first time around so well and he was too used up to give a fuck, anymore.

I'm kinda sad to see him go.
>>
>>49389439
he stopped with warcraft a while ago. He was probably involved with Titan and overwatch.
>>
File: Doomswordhammer isn't as catchy.jpg (135KB, 654x781px) Image search: [Google]
Doomswordhammer isn't as catchy.jpg
135KB, 654x781px
>>49389439
Metzen was the heart of Warcraft
other people contributed, but only Metzen could have turned it into such a giant fucking meme fiesta
>>
>>49380720
Late to the conversation, but there is one in the Horde barracks. You can jump on top of some of the parts of the hanging bed bunks, and get on top of it, enabling you to use the laying down animation on the upper one.
>>
>>49389508
pretty much. Wasn't he the last OG guy left?
>>
>>49389534
Afrasiabi is the last one now I think
>>
>>49389540
was he part of the original wc1 gang?
>>
>>49389557
no idea, I'm not sure Metzen even did much back then
>>
>>49389562
he designed the artwork which was very important in setting the tone of the universe.
>>49389508
>>
>>49389140
Oh, come on. Having a magic sword does not make the fighter stop being mundane. Also, who is to say the sword isn't entirely mundane and the inscriptions are just there for decoation?
>>
>>49389557
>>49389562
apparently Afrasiabi only worked there from the beginning of WoW, I thought he'd been there longer
>>
>>49375146

If you noticed, red slut actually cut her bowstring which is dangling from the upper section. I think red is gonna win this one.
>>
>>49385770

WARCRAFT RPG

That and unlike WHF, our setting isn't dead.
>>
>>49375841

Well then, what was left of Warcraft's mangled lore is gonna go into the wood chipper.
>>
>>49389439
He didn't know what to do when the lore became shaped to serve the content and not the other way around like it had been in the RTS.

While BC is remembered fondly by most, it was really the start of bullshit we see put in to justify game mechanics/content. Blizzards biggest mistake was to start killing off its major lore characters and they're starting to realize that now.
>>
>>49375869
I want her to restrain my head in between her muscular purple thighs
>>
>>49377618
Man, this reminds me of the War of the Ancients book.
Illidan is a dick, but he actually tricks the demons into giving him powers so he can fuck them over.
>>
>>49387919
>Ysera actually takes part in the Xavius fight, so technically she's still alive too, just stuck in the Emerald Dream.
Not that differnet from before, really. She's already spent most of her time in the Emerald Dream. Even in Cataclysm where we actually see her, most of her appearances are just her projecting an image of herself who the real Ysera is in the Dream.
>>
>>49389579
Well granted that this is Warcraft, there's all sorts of mundane shit with glowing runes on it. And even if it was an enchantment, it was probably like
>+2% damage against beasts
Or some random piece of shit bonus that he took because it was the best he could get.
>>
Unholy or frost? I want to see all those Arthas speeches in the future without breaking immersion by googling and switching spec on spot. But I like unholy gameplay and performance more.
>>
>>49387506
He got the Eredar on his side by offering to tell them about the great flaw in existence, and allow them to aid him in fixing it.

So yeah probably.
>>
>>49390712
Frost is supposedly the worst spec in the game currently
>>
>>49374445
>Slutty Elf on Elf Edition

I was hoping for more pictures and discussions of slutty elves. I'm very disappointed.
>>
>>49386064
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgOJvUBydmA
>>
>>49391519
Name just one canon slutty elf

Ill wait
>>
File: 02asd.jpg (908KB, 1398x2000px) Image search: [Google]
02asd.jpg
908KB, 1398x2000px
>>49391519
Alright, here's some elf
>>
>>49391523
Another vote for this as one of, if not the, best pieces of music from that game.
>>
File: _gank_on__by_zygot.jpg (257KB, 1366x924px) Image search: [Google]
_gank_on__by_zygot.jpg
257KB, 1366x924px
>>49391519
>>
File: Elven suggestions.jpg (188KB, 900x832px) Image search: [Google]
Elven suggestions.jpg
188KB, 900x832px
>>49392495
>>
>>49392511
>>
File: Night elf more impications.png (917KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
Night elf more impications.png
917KB, 1000x673px
>>49392530
>>
Blood Elf secession from horde when?
cleansing of orcs, pandas, goblins, undead gnomes when?
spell breaker and warden class when?
>>
>>49392670
>elves so greened theyre eyes glow the color ever leaving the Hoard
>>
>>49392136
it took sylvanas since WotLK to cover her midriff.
>>
>>49392136
>>49392931
Also Azshara borderline wears nothing.
>>
File: taste.jpg (95KB, 1228x651px) Image search: [Google]
taste.jpg
95KB, 1228x651px
>>49389759
A man of taste right here.
>>
>>49392948
Man, the way she handled the DH in that scene was thoroughly intimidating. It's like we were ants. Like she didn't even really care, 'cause she was too busy thinking about her long hunt finally being over. It's like we were an afterthought.
>>
>>49393173
......boner not now plz
>>
>>49393277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAOi078QTZg

Tell me your fantasy.
>>
>>49393335
I want her to anally punish my fel manpussy, n-no deviant
>>
>>49375869

It would be neat if Maiev saw Sylvanas going off the deep end and basically enslaving her people in the name of vengeance against Arthas, saw her own fate in the BC, saw the collateral damage her antics caused to her fellow wardens (you know, the fact that SHE'S the only one of them remaining) and actually came to her own conclusion that there are bad things that come from obsessive vengeance.
>>
>>49393544
She's not the only Warden remaining There's a few hanging on the island the Vault of the Wardens is located on, acting the flightmaster and vendors for the Wardens faction. They're stated to be few in umbers now, though, and it's pretty likely that those five or so NPCs are all, or at least a signifigant part of, the Wardens still alive (they were never particularly numerous and they got their headguarters invaded by demons, with the situation being bad enough they though freeing Illidan's demon hunter to fight the invaders was necessary).
>>
>>49393963
And at least one of those Wardens has 'trainee' as a title. So you can probably count the number of her original wardens that survived on one hand.
>>
>>49393173
I liked how all through Mardun we were this kickass super awesome OC person and as soon as we face Maiev, we strike two Wardens who survive and then she insta magic-locks us like we're a chump.
>>
>>49394047
If I recall, only the council of Wardens seemed to have survived.

Those are the ladies with the PvP towers named after them minus Cordana.
>>
>>49393477
...Illidan, is that you?
>>
>>49394104
I know. It makes me moist.
>>
>>49394119
Sauce?
>>
>>49393544
I don't want Sylvanas's story anywhere near Maiev's. The Warden is one of the few relatively well-written characters left in WoW. I'd rather she stay that way.
>>
>>49393544
Warden/Ebon Blade joint world policing operations when
>>
>>49394511
>Not 'inducting' the Wardens into the Ebon Blade as new DKs.
>>
>>49394546
As the Deathlord of the Ebon Blade, I can neither confirm nor deny plans to murder and raise up the order of badasses to do my personal biding. Though I can say that we are actively recruiting, and that we take all comers. So remember kids, one day you'll fuck up, and you'll fuck up hard. But once you do, don't worry: soon enough you won't give a fuck, and you can hang out with every cool warrior who's ever died! We do what the living cannot! (trademark pending.)
>>
>>49394627
Planty of dead wardens already, murdering them won't be necesary, in fact, it'll probably be smartest to keep them around so they'll keep making new generations of wardens to die and be raised.
>>
>>49395206
Which would you prefer? Death knight Maiev or Demon Hunter Maiev?
>>
>>49393477
Didn't she already do that for 10,000 years?
>>
>>49395383
But i want more
>>
>>49395313
She's already not far from being a death, all armoured hard ass, who summons violent spirits, gives zero fucks and scares the shit out of spoopy things.
>>
>>49395897
and uses magic with no training just by being really angry

Maiev is basically a living death knight
>>
File: comic-2007-02-thodin-full.jpg (2MB, 1800x3300px) Image search: [Google]
comic-2007-02-thodin-full.jpg
2MB, 1800x3300px
Horde Paladins was a mistake.
>>
File: Darion.jpg (146KB, 635x949px) Image search: [Google]
Darion.jpg
146KB, 635x949px
>>49396162
paladins are a mistake
>>
>>49396461
Yer mum not swallowing was a mistake.
>>
File: based.jpg (132KB, 750x582px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
132KB, 750x582px
>>49395946
Based Maiev Shadowsong. When will she make the night elves great again?
>>
File: boner.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>49395897
>and scares the shit out of spoopy things.
m-mmy boner...
>>
>>49396744
Never
Malf will die, Tyrande will go for the Illidong, Maiev can't stand her rival priestess having her husbando, leaves the nelves and start training a new generation of belf death warden with Koltira

Then she realize she liked manlets all along
>>
>>49395313
I think the poetic irony of Maiev becoming a DH would be perfect (And I could force her to pull shit detail on the Fel Hammer for a couple years while we prep for the grand roadtrip to Argus), but since the process of turning into one is voluntary, it's unlikely. DK on the other hand, you just need to fuck up somewhere the current Deathlords forces can nab your corpse and boom, your Force Choking bitches with Naz all day everyday.
>>
>>49397394
>you just need to fuck up somewhere
Let's be honest here. Maiev will never fuck up so hard that she dies. She's just too skilled and too crazy to die.

The only way I can see her becoming a DH is if she SOMEHOW has an epiphany and realizes that even if Illidan is the cause of her woes, the Burning Legion is the root of it all. Why hunt just Illidan when there is infinite prey just waiting for her in the Twisting Nether? I imagine she'd say to Illidan "I'll slaughter every last member of the Burning Legion. Then, I'm coming for you." Or something. She'd still be gunning for Illidan, but he'd be secondary for the Legion. That's the only way I can see it going down.
>>
>>49397643
>too skilled and too crazy to die

But anon, no Warden rules forever. Only death is eternal.
>>
>>49397643
Eh, even if that was her pitch too me I'd still let her join up with the Illidari. Partly because I respect her skill at arms and a wildly different perspective of things can save a situation that is otherwise fucked. And partly because I'm still pissed at how she kicked my ass and I am more than petty enough to make her clean demon toilets on the Fel Hammer for a least a decade, unless we need her on the front of course.
>>
>>49389534
Samwise is still on, Im sure he's been there since wc2/diablo.
>>
>Maiev demon hunter
I never knew I needed this so much until just now.

Just imagine her charging into a crowd of fucking demons and brutally wasting them. She's so fucking merciless and bloody, the other demon hunters are like "woah, slow down." Demons and my boner fear her. And she still wears full-plate because fuck conforming to DH norms. She's a rogue DH.

I need this.
>>
>>49397822
I'm pretty sure if she became a DH she could still kick your ass. I wouldn't risk trying to get her to clean the toilets. Do demon hunters even shit?
>>
>>493971
>Malf dies and Tyrande gets with Illidan
Please don't do this. They're probably going to do this.
>>
>>49398040
eh, the game will be irredeemably shit for most plebs if that happens.
>>
I'd like to see a Tyrande and other priestess of the moon try to free Farondis and his crew from their curse. And Farondis chews her out for abandoning them.
>>
>>49398089
but you can see it happening too can't you. Isn't it scary how close to reality that chasm is?
>>
>>49398158
yeah. It surprisingly is.
Blizzard listens way too much to fan pandering.
Especially if it is horde.
>>
>>49398089
It's irredeemably shit in all respects already.
>>
File: confused bird.gif (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused bird.gif
122KB, 500x281px
So if a Tauren eats beef, is that cannibalism, or...?
>>
>>49398040
I'd be cool with Malf dying. But I think Illidan is well past Tyrande at this point. If she came to his doorstep, I hope he'd be like "Yeah, no. You locked me up for 10k years and only let me out 'cause you needed my help, you manipulative cunt. Go fuck my furry brother."
>>
>>49398301
When humans eat chimps, is that cannibalism?
>>
>>49398320
Good point.

Still pretty weird, though.
>>
>>49398313
I'd rather tyrande die desu.

>hes probably over her
but he's an edge master. He's probably been brooding and sulking on why he can't have her the whole time.
>>
>>49398403
Nah, read the Illidan book. Tyrande barely comes up at all past chapter 3. He spends most of his time obsessing over the Legion and Maiev and about how much both of those things want to kill him.
>>
>>49398420
>read willy king's anal discharge.
no
>>
>>49398420
I did. I'm still not settled because I feel like it could be the lack of her immediate presence on the scene that had them not writing about it. He had some important shit going on, but it could be that she's at the back of his mind through all of it,
>>
>>49398512
Your loss.
>>
>>49398539
I also just hope he moves past her, y'know? She leads him around, treats him like shit, and never gets him anything in return. Not even an "I'm sorry" for locking him up. Even Illidan deserves better.
>>
File: Illidindu.png (361KB, 868x897px) Image search: [Google]
Illidindu.png
361KB, 868x897px
>>
>>49398549
>>49398594
>>
>>49398594
I've never seen anything that so perfectly encapsulates WoW. Thanks based Coldsteel.
>>
>>49398582
I agree. That's the least they could do for the guy. I mean if blizz is making him all dindu, I better see some apologies for the shit he got at least. I mean I'm no big fan but damn son
>>
>>49398616
>Literally judges book by its cover
>>
>>49398789
>reading a wow book
>ever
the only thing good is probably the cover because of the artwork.
>>
>>49398704
I mean not even Maiev ever led him around like that. She at least was straight up honest about her hatred and her intentions.
>>
File: 1465317647267.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465317647267.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>49397899
You need to go back to your containment board.

And kys, my man.
>>
>>49398830
>Maiev - Illidan abusive codependent demon slaying relationship when?
>>
>>49398868
Dear god, please.

does anyone hace any good smut of this?
>>
>>49398981
It would make the expansion for me.

who would be dominant?
>>
>>49399019
Maiev.

That is until Illidan popped metamorphasis.
>>
>>49399047
The what?
>>
>>49399039
I didn't come here for a boner.
>>
>>49399072
Are you seriously not running the extension?
>>
>>49399079
m8 I'm the other participant in that convo and I don't know what you're talking about either.
>>
>>49399079
Apparently not. I'm new to the smut game.
>>
>>49399096
Fucking newfaggots everywhere.
>>
>>49399076
Yes you did
>>
>>49399076
Too bad.
>>
>>49399039
O-oh...oh my
>>
>>49399103
New ish. but I like it here and barely participate. Sorry I guess. Damn.
>>
>>49383071

>edge and tryhards
>cracks his knuckles and brutally kills the boss singlehandedly

You don't even see the irony, do you?
>>
So now that I've got a fire mage and unholy dk as to max and ready for raids, then a dh as alt whenever I feel like leveling her, what should I use my 100 boost on?

For more autism I'm thinking of these as I type, don't hate: head canon says that mage was some nobility back in pre-fall Silvermoon that got BTFO during the Scourge invasion and only recovered by Wrath. Got his shit together and murderhobo'd his way through Wrath. Then become some part time murderhobo in between expansions (usually the first month). Now he's back for Felo'melorn and killing demons.

DK was a spell breaker pre-scourge. Bros with mage until getting BTFO during the invasion. Been involved in the Wrath campaign and reunited with mage in the argent tourny, then fought Arthas together. Been suffering well and doing what the living cannot since then.

DH was a ranger that survived the invasion, promoted to one of Kael's bodyguard for experience with the undead and follow him to Outland and became a DH. Tries to out-edge DK in every way but fails every time.

Who should I add to the party? Also no more fucking elves
>>
>>49399631
>>49399631
Save it anon. I'm a no life 14 100+ chars, nothing is really worth it. Pick your favorite and commit. Alt life is hell
>>
>>49399473
>he doesn't know what DKs were like in WoTLK.
They were Pssh, nothing personnel kids... the class.
>>
>>49399710
Yeah but there are new mary sues in town. See >>49398594
>>
>>49374445

Those two are most likely played by men.
>>
>>49399759
The thing is DKs have still got it, and they aren't aggravating retards that get BTFO by based maiev or whine about muh sacrifice all day everyday.
>>
>>49399764
everything is most likely played by men faggot.
>>
>>49399775
No, they get BTFO by Arthas while whining about "muh scourge" all day every day.
>>
>Cordana is the most ass clenching boss Blizzard has ever made
>she isn't even the best warden
>people think Illidan would stand a chance against Maiev
>>
>>49399849
>most ass clenching boss ever made

She's not even that hard
>>
>>49397643
The irony is that warden and demon hunters aren't really all that different from each other. Both are ruthless bastads who'd sacrifice everything to save the world from the Legion. Hell, they both even wield wildly impractical weapons. If Maiev didn't have such a hateboner for Illidan, I could see the two working together pretty well.
>>
>>49399794
>scourge is objectively on the side of azeroth.
>DKs make FM their bitch.
>>
>>49400220
>I could see the two working together pretty well
I'm pretty sure we'll see that before Legion's end.
>>
>>49399849

>I never did Vol'jin at level

Okay kid. You should get some rest, growing body and all that.
>>
>>49400346
>calling someone else a kid when you don't know the difference between Vol'jin and Zul'jin
*tips*
>>
>>49400366

>not actually know what I'm talking about

I used the wrong name, but not the one you're thinking of.

Zul'jin wasn't even particularly hard.
>>
>>49400680

Jin'do the Hexer. God. Fuck that fight.
>>
new thread
>>49401820
>>49401820
>>49401820
>>
>>49397924
Maiev kicked my ass when I was way weaker, I didn't have half my demon powers or my Artifact blades. I'm pretty sure round 2 would go a bit differently. And even if we don't I will bring in toilets specifically for that crazy whore to clean. Such is the extent of my pettiness!
>>
>>49388990
I can't believe we went to Warrior Heaven and didn't see Papa Lothar, even a little.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.