[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Zombie Strut Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 42

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread: >>49219450
>>
First for Mauled is a terrible commissioner.
>>
dead
>>
>>49319314
>swiggity_swooty.jpg
>>
Wake up!
>>
File: 1632341234.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1632341234.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 「AI YO」.png (426KB, 1198x634px) Image search: [Google]
「AI YO」.png
426KB, 1198x634px
>>49312526
>>49312758
>>49313180
>>49323980
>>49323980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9qvicsmCQ
>>
>>49324133
Alright, now that my ascension has passed and my Salt-The-Earth-When-Mauled-Goes-Full-Retard switch is ready to be activated at any time I please, time to get down to business.

Since SchlongedByTheDrunkards STILL hasn't posted the survey results (You were supposed to post them on Sunday you fucking idiot), I may need to remake the survey. But for now, I want to talk about the playoffs, since that appears to be the biggest thing for deciding changes on. And my questions are these with some of these blatantly stolen from the original survey:

>Should we have split playoffs in the first place?

>If the playoffs are merged, should the Rookie Leader be rewarded with a higher seed?

>If split, should the winners of each playoff face each other in a Grand Final?

>If split, can anyone modify the current gold, silver, bronze, and rookie leader shields to have a d6 on them instead of a d20 for the rookies?
>>
>>49324351

Don't try and get this settled in thread, it's a bad idea. Half the league doesn't even read them, apparently.
>>
>>49324389
I'm not trying to get it settled now. That will be done via survey (whether it be mine or Mauled's, most likely the former). Instead, I at least wanted to get a general idea of what people wanted and to give people a chance to debate about it.
>>
>>49324351
Yes to the first 3 and i suck at sprites so no.
>>
>>49324351
Yes
Yes
Yes
I think putting Jr. on it is fine
>>
>>49324351
No
No
No
No
>>
File: CsJ3GB2WYAAhL_V.jpg (134KB, 900x836px) Image search: [Google]
CsJ3GB2WYAAhL_V.jpg
134KB, 900x836px
Right, before we all get too carried away with ourselves. I meant to post this on Friday after PM'ing Pizzapocalypse, but I went away for the weekend then I'm back to the 9-5 grind this week./blog

As you may have noticed, I've added Pizzapocalypse to the group staff, call him Vice Commissioner if you want. He's already been keeping the group summary page maintained through pastebins to myself since the beginning, this will allow him to do so directly. It will also give me someone to run things by if desired, for example any format changes as a result of the now-closed Survey.

On the front end of things not much will change, I'll still be the one accepting signups and announcing any required decisions, taking flak, blogposting, getting twatted by Nurgle etc.

Cheers, Mauled.
>>
>>49324923
>It will also give me someone to run things by if desired, for example any format changes as a result of the now-closed Survey.

So, are we going to get started on that now?
>>
>>49324964

I'm at work till 6 my time, another two hours or so. You on shift after that? I would PM you but I can't be arsed resetting my FUMBBL password to log in at work
>>
>>49324984
Yeah, I'll be around. I'll keep an eye on my PM box around that time.
>>
>>49324923
>>49324964
>>49324984
>>49325007

It's happening.
>>
>>49324923
Is there a /tg/ bloodbowl league?

I have time to play, but I'm literally shit at bloodbowl. I've just started playing online but I'm pretty sure my team is going to be like, 0-7 before long.
>>
>>49325845

We use fumbbl, which is a java client adaptation of tabletop Blood Bowl, instead of the Cyanide developed video game. It's free, anyone with a computer can run it, and it has less inconsistencies with the tabletop rules than Cyanide's version.

There's links in the OP if you're interested. If you know how the game plays there's very few differences between the two.

We are on the cusp of starting sign ups for a new season, which will be a commitment of at least 6 weeks (realistically probably more like 7 or 8) where you will need to be available to play one match a week.

Keep an eye on the thread I'd you're interested.
>>
>>49326076
>more like 7 or 8

Unless you make it to the playoffs or we increase the number of rounds, it is 6 weeks.
>>
>>49326076
This is probably a dumb question but is there a linux build? I have a windows and linux machine, but if its available on linux I can definitely play as long as it isn't graphically intense.
>>
>>49326205

Number of regular season rounds isn't increasing, I was actually rather surprised at the response to that one. I'll throw you that tidbit.
>>
>>49324923
Can I get unbanned? I'll be good.
t. literally who
>>
>>49326445
Only if you play flings or goblins in vets.
>>
>>49326475
Should I also concede turn 16?
>>
>>49326445
Please no.
>>
File: A1apgq1.jpg (124KB, 948x628px) Image search: [Google]
A1apgq1.jpg
124KB, 948x628px
Leaked nurgle for those who have not seen it.
>>
>>49326516
Goddamn american pestigors.
>>
>>49324351
>I want to talk about the playoffs, since that appears to be the biggest thing for deciding changes on

I don't give a fuck about the playoffs, make the league structure better, that is where 95% of matches are played. If vets is uncapped tv, no way i will re sign.

>can anyone modify the current gold, silver, bronze, and rookie leader shields

Get your priorities straight (vice) commish

>>49326445
Fuck off cheat
>>
>>49327463
He is asking someone else to use it. So stop being so salty. And you know by banning a coach you just promote people making alt accounts? Removing the team is the best thing.
>>
>>49327561
Remove AC forever.
>>
>>49327583
>Implying Crab was going to play them again anyways
>>
>>49327612
Doesn't matter. Erase them from history.
>>
>>49327640
Don't worry, they can't hurt you anymore baby.
>>
>>49327561
>by punishing people for being cheats you're promoting cheats to cheat

How about cheats are the problem? Should've thought twice before doing stupid shit.
>>
>>49327671
But by removing them as a whole you are just letting them re-enter without anyone watching. Removing the problem teams and keeping the coaches under a watchful eye will result in less cheating.
>>
>>49327703
What's the point of rules if you only get a wrist slap, you encourage people to break the rules, and not being a cheat is a fumbbl rule. And if you force them to make a new team they can cheat again, and if your response to that is to ban the coach you enter your own slippery slope cycle.

Keep the ban.
>>
>>49327846
You are still removing the teams they used, so wasted time for them in the long run. In the end it is the cheat you know and can easily remove again or the cheat you don't know.
>>
>>49326288

If your machine can do Windows it should still work, the java client is not graphics intensive at all. You'll also need to be able to run an internet browser through Windows since the back end of matches (team management, tournament organization, coordinating with your teammate) goes through the fumbbl website.
>>
>>49326205
>Not stalling the league with no survivors
>>
>>49327870
You're arguing on a slippery slope fallacy and your logic loops on itself, most people who get banned won't bother coming back, the number of pathetic assholes who would waste their time making a new account and silently coming back is minimum, and to stay without raising suspicions they'd have to behave anyways. Not banning cheats is wasting our own time.
>>
>>49328073
You do know who you are talking about, right?
>>
>>49328073
>most people who get banned won't bother coming back
Whahahahahahaahaha
>>49328099
I can't wait to witness 10 accounts made by anyone who gets banned later for fucking up, I'm sure they won't crash this league because they are reasonable or don't care as >>49328073 stated!
>>
Holy fuck you guys are retards thinking that banning people will surely keep them away from making new (probably multiple) account(s) just for playing again/fucking the league up.
>inb4 "b-b-b-but FUMBBL rules only one account!"
You really think they get enforced? Don't make me laugh even more about your stupidity.
>>
>>49328368
Just because they can make a new account doesn't mean we shouldn't ban them anyways.
>>
>>49328402
Sure, let's ban them. I'm sure nothing bad will happen next season with multiple new people like ayylmao and lol3, who were probably the same person anyway already showing what can be done by one guy
>>
>>49328427
>ayylmao = lol3

Not a verified fact.

>What can be done

A t16 concession, what a calamity.
>>
>>49328521
Just think that they were and operated as one. Now think about this on larger scale, like 5+ accounts. Stalling the league, intentionally throwing games, rigging... endless possibilities.
>"we just ban them all! lol"
Sure, just let me create even more accounts next season to fuck your shit up. At least with the high bans we probably enforce rules somehow. :^)
>>
Yeah, it's difficult isn't it.

When the only punishment I can mete out is banning a coach and his teams from the League, there's no real disincentive to stop people misbehaving in the future, other than that they won't be able to play with that account again.

I mean, even if I was to say to Crab and Ukrim "sit out this season and apply for the next with fresh teams", there's nothing stopping them from making puppet accounts anyway, or even having multiple now if they're sad enough to try and rig a virtual fantasy handegg tournament.

Basically, the rules are always going to be reactive to people doing dumb shit instead of proactive, and all I can say is "don't be a cunt".

I've been involved in enough 4chan community-type stuff to realise this would happen eventually, I just hoped /tg/ alone would be better.
>>
>>49328819
The goal was to get you to actually do something and it worked.
>>
>>49328819

From what I've understood Crab and Ukrim mostly did it because they wanted to force a reaction, they weren't really trying to get an actual advantage.
>>
Mauled has given me the survey, and I am not too surprised at the results. I PM'd him my thoughts on it, and he may or not post either the results or my thoughts on it.

Anyway, I am going to bed. Good night (or afternoon, in my case).
>>
Anyway, on a cheerier note, these things are definitely happening for /tg/ League V:

>Regular Season to remain at 6 games
>7 day gameweek outside of extraordinary circumstance
>firm rules on the league page for the kind of bollocks we're currently discussing
>Rookies cap at 1200TV
>Separate playoffs

Going to go over some of the other stuff, Vets will have some form of limit as most saw it as an issue, and I'm leaning towards 3 seasons max before a team is "retired".

>>49328864

Can I ask, why did Tooby choosing to draw eat you up so badly that you threw such a hissy fit? In the long run it didn't exactly win him the league.
>>
>>49328803
Hyperbolized slippery slope again, and all of that can be dealt with. Certainly you're not one of the banned coaches threatening to do this.

>>49328819
They broke the rules on purpose and knew what they were doing, keep the hammer dropped.
>>
>>49328984
It wasn't just that, but I wanted to see if you would take action. Also rigging the game I wouldn't call a hissy fit, all the bitching in the thread was that.
>>
>>49328996
>Hyperbolized slippery slope again
You never witnessed the crap this website pulled on a large scale, did you? Where do you think we are?

>and all of that can be dealt with.
Tell me how you deal with 5+ dropouts over the whole season where the replacement do the same thing, throwing multiple games the season.
>inb4 won't happening
I'm sure all the salty autists here are adults and won't do shit like this, eh? :^)

>keep the hammer dropped.
Yes please, I'd like to see Season V crash and burn within the first few weeks. Thanks.
>>
>>49328984
>Separate playoffs
I guess it's time to try and win both trophies.
>>
>>49328984
>nothing new spilled except the expected seperated playoffs

What about the rookie cap, how is the stored cash influencing the cap?
>>
>>49329227
That probably doesn't mean you get to have 2 teams per season, sadly.
>>
>>49329254
TOURNAMENT WEIGHT
>>
File: the JUST US club.jpg (142KB, 1024x422px) Image search: [Google]
the JUST US club.jpg
142KB, 1024x422px
>>49319314
play a real ballgame, fags
>>
>>49329268
>TOURNAMENT WEIGHT
doesn't really include money, does it? just missing players and stuff
>>
File: Blood_Bowl_cover_photo.jpg (55KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Bowl_cover_photo.jpg
55KB, 300x216px
>>49329282
Ball? What ball?
>>
>>49329268
The same TW that includes both MNG players and the loners that are temporarily replacing them?
>>
>>49328819
just give me a second chance Commissoner, I won't pull that shit again. I'm sure nuffle will sort us out this season.
>>
File: lizardmen-group.jpg (464KB, 3014x700px) Image search: [Google]
lizardmen-group.jpg
464KB, 3014x700px
>>49329282

Literally nobody in the real world plays Guild Ball unfortunately.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go, but as a hobbyist I'm more of a Frostgrave/Song of Blades and Heroes genteel skirmish type, at this point I think I only play Blood Bowl because I have for a long time.
>>
>>49329254
>pls make banking rules guys, it works great in BB2
>>
>>49329178
Do it if you want, who you would waste their own time the most would be yourself, like a manchild.
>>
>>49329347
Fuck off with blogshit faggot
>>
>>49329347
Fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>49331098
>>49331172

Crab on suicide watch
>>
>played blood bowl vidya years ago
>buy blood bowl 2 on a whim
>play a single player cup to get back into it
>make a dark elf team
>sure, they're supposed to be hard, but it doesn't matter if i make a few mistakes, right?
>play against undead team
>15 turns into match now
>four players injured and three players knocked out
>i have only four players left on the field
This is a fucking massacre. Luckily the score is 1 - 0 in my favour.

Still fun though. Wish there was a community that played with miniatures near me, but as far as I know there isn't.
>>
>>49332428

BB2 AI has absolutely 0 concept of time and movement. Feels completely natural on bash teams but on any team that wants to move fast, you'll watch them inexplicably turtle up near the scrimmage line and only move a space or two even as turn 7 or 15 ticks down.
>>
>>49332559
That kind of sucks, but I guess I'll move on to online eventually.
In the meantime, I better just try to outrun people, and avoid getting into those melee blobs.

Also, any recommended guides for my Delfs? Especially in regards to levelling up.
There's a lot to choose from when levelling up my Witch Elf, and I'd like some pointers.
>>
>>49332078
>defending a tripfag
>>
>>49332660
>There's a lot to choose from when levelling up my Witch Elf
There's really not. Blodgestep, maybe tackle and then whatever. MB/Juggernaut on doubles, depending on how you like to use her.
>>
>>49332679
Thanks, Anon. I guess I'll just go read some general guides anyway. I'm really blank on the Delf meta.
Going with Block as a starter. Can't really go wrong with Block.
>>
>>49332780
Just remember than your Blitzers are the life blood of your team.
>>
>>49332983
Anon, one of my Blitzers died within a minute of you posting this.
Stop, please, before you kill any more of them.

Noted, I'll invest in Blitzers. Especially now that I'm down to two.
>>
>>49333065
Don't worry. Everyone knows the best elves are dead elves.
>>
dead
>>
>>49334652
still dead
>>
>>49336086
Dead like Mauled's first liver.
>>
>>49328099
>>49328232

>crash this league
flair for the melodramatic, haven't you
if anyone is being that level of dickhead, then
under no circumstances would you want them in your league under their old guise anyway
and the comments suggest that's exactly the level of dickhead they are

>if you just welcome us back we won't be dickheads
truly one of the great pieces of reasoning of the age. the archetypal psycho-ex mentality
>>
dred

BALL
>>
>still voting for 6 rounds only
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
Tackle or dirty player for zombies? I'd really rather get better things on wights/golems/wolves.

I'll still get dirty player on one.

But as it stands, I get as many with tackle as possible to make them standing around doing nothing better. Get Leader on one whenever possible, and Dirty player on one or two if I ever have an opportunity.
>>
>>49339209
Block > Tackle
>>
File: 1467054829886.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1467054829886.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>He'll never be your bf

Can someone remind me why we live again?
>>
>>49342206
So we can foul him until he agrees.
>>
>>49324923
>I won't give up my league leading position but I give off most off my work to Pizza so I can get drunk more often and care less about you piece of shits
Brilliant Mauled, bravo.
>>
>>49343789
Lel whatever dude, I made the league first so I'm in charge forever!
>>
>>49343789
Mauled is fully committed to running a fluff-accurate league.
>>
>>49339951
I already have plenty of block.

I want pieces that makes dodging scary for elves.
>>
>>49345785
elves aren't going to be afraid of a movement 4 tackle piece. put it on your wights / wolves. dirty player on zombies and try to keep one or two dirty players kinda near the back so if you blitz then they will be in range for a foul
>>
>>49345785
Saftey ghouls and DP zombies with tackle on wights and weres.
>>
Can you roll nothing but characteristics? Unlikely, yea, but there's nothing preventing someone from having a 6ST skink, or 7AG elves?
>>
>>49346984
Sure you can, but why not just play a lottery instead?
>>
>>49346984
>Characteristic Increases
>An Improvement table roll of 10-12 will increase one of the
>player’s characteristics. The entry will list the characteristics that
>may be improved – simply pick one and record the new value on
>the team roster. Alternatively, the coach may choose to take a
>new skill instead, as described in the previous paragraph. No
>characteristic may ever be increased by more than 2 points over
>its starting value or to a value greater than 10. Any additional
>increases must be taken as new skills instead.
>>
>>49347146
>no greater than +2
Thanks.

Since a Deathroller is actually a player and can gain SPP, what should I get on it?
>>
>>49347176
A contract to take it off the pitch.
>>
>>49347211
You're boring.
>>
>>49347176
guard. block on doubles. multiblock is really good since he's st7
>>
>>49347221
You are playing Dorfs.
>>
>>49347270
With a Deathroller.
>>
>>49347273
And? You still have 11/12 players that are boring.
>>
>>49347284
You seem upset. Don't know how to properly deal with cages, anon?
>>
>>49347291
You just punch em. Not insulting you or anything, but dorfs are boring.
>>
>>49345785
This is an oft repeated fallacy. Why? Most elves don't have a good amount of dodge. Until you get to about 1600 ish, less than half of most elf teams players will be packing dodge, so tackle spam is really a waste of time. Moreover, given their huge movement advantage, they won't typically be basing your tacklers the way you imagine, and if you negate their auto reroll, they still have normal rerolls, and a 5/6 chance of success even without that. It's a strategy doomed to failure.

Elves don't really give a shit about tackle, except, as had been mentioned here, when it is on a killer piece with mb/po/frenzy, and then they absolutely hate it, because it can ruin their key players and their ability to hang players out in screens.
>>
File: prospects.jpg (103KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
prospects.jpg
103KB, 800x500px
Going to build a necro team. I'm thinking the positionals will end up costing about 100 usd with some extra bits. Then I'll hodge podge together 16 cheap humanoids from whatever setting, snap their limbs a bit, and green stuff on some rotted flesh.
>>
>>49348949

Goritsi werewolves might be a little large for the current pitch sizes.

They're getting sized up with the new GW release though so they might work with those.
>>
>>49351389
It's less about their base diameter and more about their total height. I can always base and overlay them however I need to.

I worry most about their relative scales, and the scales of the werewolves together. It's hard to find comparison shots of different manufacturers.

If the packmaster looks like it's almost twice the size of the waelwulf, I'll be bummed. But there are other waelwulfs that look good too.

It's also hard to find wights I like. The barrow wights were fantastic for the whole 'ghost in platemail' thing but they may be tiny compared to the other scales.

Although on 40mm bases, I think the flesh golems can be based on 32's because of their legs. They'll just need to be weighted.
>>
>>49348949
Both those wolf men I think are on 40mm by default. So they should be closeish. I think those barrow wights might feel too small. Show us WIP.
>>
>>49352713
I haven't gotten anything yet. Just browsing potential models and getting more information.

>I keep forgetting that 32mm scale means to eye level and not the diameter of the base
I have to keep reminding myself of stuff.
>>
File: blogger-image--757513132.jpg (46KB, 640x297px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image--757513132.jpg
46KB, 640x297px
Nevermind about goritsi. They're gargantuan compared to normal humans.
>>
File: GOkorrad_front1.jpg (2MB, 1633x1950px) Image search: [Google]
GOkorrad_front1.jpg
2MB, 1633x1950px
>>49353434

Shame.

The aesthetic is not a bad fit for BB.

Hakar Pelegarth Amazon conversions when
>>
And so, another day of nothing has happened. What a time to be alive.
>>
dead
>>
File: eventually.png (8KB, 924x831px) Image search: [Google]
eventually.png
8KB, 924x831px
Slowly but surely, I'm re-inventing the wheel. With less compatibility, barebones graphics, and a cumbersome interface.

If you thought you liked fumbbl, get ready to enjoy an even lower tech version.

I want to run ten thousand AI v AI bloodbowl games a day.
>>
>>49356211
Oh shit senpai, what are you making this in?
>>
>>49356211
>dorfs_playing_bb.jpg
>>
>>49356227
c++

>>49356269
They're actually human v human teams, but in retrospect, I guess I could change their stats to dorfs to be appropriate to the glyph.

And if your fort doesn't have a fully constructed and appropriately colored Blood Bowl pitch, you bring shame to Armok.
>>
>>49356283
How are you architecturing it? I've recently been messing with game dev as well and the hardest part has been architecturing shit. It's taken me 2 days to make a crappy entity component system

you could post on /agdg/ at /vg/
>>
>>49356320
>entity component system
Uh. It's object oriented. I don't follow agdg jargon.

I have a 1d array storing every row of the field, another 1d array containing every player available for each team alternating evens and odds for home and away. And two team classes that contain references and locations to each player, as well as keeps track of stuff like rerolls, score, roster, etc

Nothing really special. Blood bowl is a very simple game overall. Most of the work comes from database management and that's straight forward too.
>>
>>49356403
Interesting, I love how it looks, godspeed anon
>>
ded
>>
Oy mates I just wanted to blogpost about me getting drunk again and keep you updated

Also I lost the survey so Pizza has to make everything up now since he is the new one in charge kinda

Also the league won't begin before Reddit finishes their season since I am very involved and don't have the time to olay or manage 2 leagues while getting drunk everyday

cheers mates and keep the spirit up, season 5 will begin when I run out of beer and begin to get sober again /blog
>>
Who drinks more Mauled or Christer?
>>
>>49359903

Christer, but Mauled takes way less to get drunk.
>>
New DYK for Pizza:
DYK that Mauled is a bad commissioner?
>>
I think I might have cracked the Vets TV imbalance issue. Or just postponed it.
>>
>>49361474
easy, just remove and ban every high-level coach like Crab and AC either because of rigged dice, bad gameplay decision or just because you want to. There, high TV fixed for at least a few seasons
>>
>>49361579
Someone is still salty. The coaches with heavyweight teams don't plan on bringing them anyways unless the others do.
>>
>>49361579

>Crab
>high-level

Pick one. Easy to look good when you have 300TV in everyone by sheer luck.
>>
>>49361667
AC isn't that much higher TV than most of the good Vet teams.
>>
>>49361667
>Complaining about Coaches
>Complains about Crab when there are luckier people
>>
>>49361747
>Complaining about lucky people.
>>
Coaches please check your PMs shortly.
>>
>>49362549
>Complaining in BB
>>
>>49362561
2 and 3 are hardly different.
>>
>>49362718

Indeed it's a slightly softer blow, but 1 season is still a fair chunk of time, and also this will affect teams in the long run which hit 3 Vets seasons, not just the ones affected now.
>>
>>49362776
Also the 4th option is just retiring any vet team basically.
>>
>>49362790

>3 Vets seasons, 1 season break, 3 Vets seasons, 2 Break season, 3 Vets seasons, 3 Break seasons

That's like four years of /tg/ League in which you play the majority, not too bad.
>>
>>49362836
CONGRATULATIONS
You have reached a new posting record! How does it feel to have Pizza as your anti-drug?
>>
>>49362561
None of those options matter, people playing one team more than 3 seasons is already too long, no one's going to even play long enough for it to matter.
>>
>>49362866
>What are the five or so coaches including Mauled that have only played one team for all four seasons so far?
>>
>>49362874
Morons?
>>
>>49362561
It should have been 1 season break after 3 seasons. Wtf is this only vet seasons count bullshit
>>
>>49362889
So Pizza can play MMM for another 3 seasons in vets goyim.
>>
Apologies to the half dozen of you who've already answered, I've broadened my question if you would like to resubmit an answer.
>>
>>49362989
>I fucked up because I was drunk again, sorry
>>
File: Harlequin1.jpg (94KB, 342x347px) Image search: [Google]
Harlequin1.jpg
94KB, 342x347px
>>49363054

Shit, I could get everyone to PayPal me some beer money for being a top commissioner.

£3 to enter the league, that would stamp out multiple account users.
>>
>>49363147
>Implying the biggest autist wouldn't steal their mom's credit cards for BB and tendies
>>
>>49363147
>£3 to enter the league,
>not charging $10 per season and an additional $5 VIP ticket for a save playoffs spot regardless of the placing
You aren't feeling the jew, are you?
>>
>>49363147

Or you could just fuck off and have Pizza be the commissioner.

Are welfare checks and money you get from sucking cock at local pub gloryhole not enough?
>>
>>49363186
I mean, this guy makes a good point. Problem is that he would have to disband the league and let Pizza run a whole new one.
>>
File: 1327189636917.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1327189636917.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>49363186

>Or you could just fuck off and have Pizza be the commissioner

Nah mate, I enjoy it, we're one of the biggest groups on FUMBBL and I'm not really getting any complaints.

Pizza's got direct access to the group page he's been maintaining since the start, and will no doubt serve as a useful assistant in general matters.

I almost wish I was on benefits though, you get more time to paint as a NEET than you do as an accountant.
>>
Crab really has entered shitposting mode
>>
>>49363326
My only shitpost is
>>49363173
>>
>>49363314
>and I'm not really getting any complaints.

>You didn't do shit about the Tooby issue than saying "Nuffle will sort it out"
>The Ukrim and Crab issue is still floating around somehow unsolved
>You made Pizza go into rage mode almost creating a "neo /tg/ league" because you were sloppy and didn't get things done on schedule
>You rather played your reddit league games than care about the polls stalling the league into oblivion

Yea, sure, nothing wrong on your side buddy.
Pizza as main league manager / neo /tg/ league when?
>>
>>49363356
>I'll shitpost on an anonymous imageboard, no one will ever know!
>>
>>49363468
>Everyone is Crab and Penis13 and Mauled
>>
>>49363482
>We are all Mauled
>>
I have only played blood bowl 1 vidya game which is all my knowledge of the game (and i was pretty bad)

Does anyone know if the new tabletop bloodbowl will have same rules and if the old models would work for it?
>>
>>49363510
Pitch and base size are increasing, everything else should be mostly the same afaik.
>>
So Mauled is basically Hilary right? Can't make decisions that cost people lives. Someone better qualified running against them. Slowly dying due to illness, in Mauled's case liver poisoning.
>>
>>49363510

>Does anyone know if the new tabletop bloodbowl will have same rules

It's practically confirmed to be 99% as the current CRP rules, possibly with a few price increases for some players and new/revamped Star Players. Same mechanics and no major changes you'd notice as a casual player previously.

>and if the old models would work for it?

Certainly, just the new models are on 32mm bases and the pitch squares are increasing in size.
>>
>>49363560
>using the trip
The gig is up Mrs. Clinton
>>
>>49363179
Jokes aside, I've wondered how viable something like a 5 dollar entry fee would be for a real life blood bowl league.

As a LGS store support thing since a blood bowl player isn't going to buy a bunch of mini's every month.

I think 5 bucks per league is a fair investment without being prohibitive. 6 guys, 5 bucks each. It's not going to keep the place afloat on its own, but it'll feel less like freeloading, I think.

Obviously grown ass men can hold the same thing in their garage, for 40 bucks a player, winner takes the pot. But yea.
>>
>>49363560
>>49363532

oke, in the game i played amazons cos i liked the look of them, when the boardgame comes out, should i try one of the two starter teams? or would it be possible if i were to find fitting models get the amazon team or chaos warriors? (i like their looks mostly)
>>
https://youtu.be/EjEnfYRla5w
>>
>>49363920
MY EARS
>>
File: 3plus5plus.jpg (72KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3plus5plus.jpg
72KB, 1280x960px
Time for stunty's retarded skill/trait ideas

>Teleportitis: At the start of this player's action, roll a scatter dice and a d6. This player is relocated to the destination. Any player, friend or foe, this player lands upon makes an automatic injury roll for being 'telefragged'. If the result leaves them on the pitch, they are pushed in the direction of the previously rolled scatter dice. Should the teleporter's scatter land outside the pitch, they roll injury as if they were pushed into the crowd and cause a turnover. Should the teleporter safely land within the pitch, and resolving any injury rolls their landing caused, they may proceed with their move/block/pass/block/turn as normal.

>Incorporeal: Much like Leap+very Long Legs, except it uses the ST+1 stat to land at the desired location. This is to condense the traits of ghosts using leap and very long legs to simulate passing through an attacker. It however requires the ghostly player to roll to maintain their cohesion. It also confers no benefit to interceptions or Safe Throw.

>Notorious Memer: This player is so australian that everyone on the the enemy team hates them. Any blocks on this player must be followed up as if the attacker had frenzy. Should the first block result in a push, a second block must be made.

>Nerves of Steel: In addition to its previous use, Nerves of Steel also immunizes this player from the effects of Notorious Memer.
>>
FUMBBL has some really bad cheating, admins are known to change the dice outcomes to make sure certain players' teams do not get trashed. Be on the lookout for superstar elf teams that constantly dodge everything and are never injured when you block them. It is the only way they can last in a persistent league and it is totally pathetic.
>>
>>49364006
Git gud.
>>
Yeah, I have seen tons of cheating there, its the only way some of these guys would ever win. And it is a tiny little incestuous group of cocksuckers circle-jerking themselves and cherry-picking newbies only to hack the dice.
>>
File: 1473746290256.jpg (556KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1473746290256.jpg
556KB, 2404x1260px
>>49363996
>Repulsion Field: Either by Arcane Influence, legendary clumsiness, or just plot armor, this player never seems to have anything land in arms reach. Anytime a scatter is rolled, the outcome may never land in one of this player's tackle zones. When the outcome of a scatter would have landed in the tackle zone, it is instead pushed one space away from the player in the direction opposite them. Scatters that land directly on the player proceed as normal, but suffer -1 to all Catch/Pickup rolls. Should any instance of Repulsion field push the scatter into another repulsion field, no repulsion takes effect.

>Construct: This player was materialized from expensive ingredients. It has no free will, and does not know a person from the pitch. It behaves as though it has no hands, and cannot be otherwise influenced. Following the match, it falls apart into its component pieces. It gains no SPP, and cannot be MVP. All armor breaks against it will either result in death, or leave it stunned on the pitch.
>>
File: Orlando_Magic_P.jpg (145KB, 2625x1489px) Image search: [Google]
Orlando_Magic_P.jpg
145KB, 2625x1489px
>>49364244
>>49363996
Arcana Team - Magic School Dropouts and Truants too hardcore for broomsticks and flying, they contain their edge long enough to play pick up games of Blood Bowl
>Apprentice(0-16): 5 3 3 7 :
>Golem(0-4): 4 3 2 10 : Construct, Repulsion Field
>Phased(0-4): 6 3 3 8 : Incorporeal, Dodge
>Experiment(0-2): 6 5 2 9 : Teleportitis
>>
>>49364519
>>49364244
>>49363996
New field of Skill ups, (E)nchantment. A limited column that only certain magically inclined teams can access much like Chaos taint and Mutations. Generally only accessible via doubles for teams with any access, a very small minority among them may access it via singles.
>>
File: turns.png (14KB, 369x146px) Image search: [Google]
turns.png
14KB, 369x146px
How exactly does this play out? Assuming it's bottom(opponent's turn) of turn 3.

You're pushed into a touchdown, and the drive ends I assume. So your opponent's turn is cut short, and you lose a turn yourself?

So you'd resetup, you scored so you kick off, and it's your opponent's turn again. So it'd be bottom of turn 4?

I've never seen this happen but I know how it could happen if you're stalling and your opponent wants a chance to wake up some dudes and try a new drive on like turn 7 so he gets two chances instead of just halftime.

And assuming this somehow happens on turn 8 of before halftime(opponent failed to score, but somehow you have end up pushing him into endzone on the bottom of 8), do you just ignore the turn counter and again start at the top of second half? So you could end up making him score, and if you recieved the kick in first half, he gets the ball immediately following the score at turn 1 of second half?
>>
>>49364853
I sidestepped into the endzone once. It cost me a turn.
>>
File: Hector.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hector.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
Rate my mino.
>>
>>49364912
No Piling On / 10
>>
>>49364912
Can BB2 players only skillup a predetermined amount?

>172/* SPP
>>
>>49364853
I view it like this:
team 1 pushes team 2 ball carrier into a touchdown
team 1's turn ends
team 2's turn starts
touchdown is scored
team 2's turn ends
>>
>>49364940
Yeah they hit level 7 and they can't earn any more skills. They still collect SPP.
>>
File: 1462371639089.png (16KB, 321x193px) Image search: [Google]
1462371639089.png
16KB, 321x193px
>>49364940
>BB2
>>
>>49364985
>I fundamentally misunderstood what that table meant
NEVERMIND, I SUCK COCKS
>>
>>49364985
Reading the MVP note above that table, I'm now thinking about mercs differently.

You can rent a merc with a specific skill for a game, then hire them at the end and do this a couple times just to fill out your roster with players that have at least the skill you want?

When you hire mercs in BB2, can they be given a skill or are they just journeymen? I heard a streamer complaining about BB2 functionality the other day and think he said mercs are functionally journeymen because they can't be skilled.
>>
File: thisisathing.png (34KB, 378x427px) Image search: [Google]
thisisathing.png
34KB, 378x427px
>>
>>49365068
Like Skudrinka did?
>>
>>49365068
HA! I knew I used legit strats. Now where are my haters?
>>
>>49365109
I don't know who this intelligent and handsome 'Skudrinka' as you call him is.

Is Mauled performing his duties as Commissioner? Seems to me like if he's not relaying challenges within a day's notice, he's not doing his job.

Also, anyone not taking advantage of this core mechanic is fucking themselves over for playoffs.
>>
>>49364853
Rules as written seem contradictory.

"Blood Bowl is split into two halves of sixteen turns each (i.e.,
eight turns per coach)."

Both teams get 8 turns.

"The game is played
using a simple but strict sequence of play, which runs as follows:
A. Receiving Team's Turn
B. Kicking Team's Turn
Repeat A and B, one after the other, until the end of the drive.
NOTE: A drive is defined as playing until a touchdown is scored
or the half ends"

Turns always alternate.

And the text you posted says that they only move their own turn marker 1 place.

A)Both teams get 8 turns, turns alternate, and you move both turn markers 1 place.
B)Both teams get 8 turns, turn sequence can get messed up, you move only scoring team's marker 1 place
C)Both teams don't get 8 turns, turn sequence alternatesm you move only scoring team's marker 1 place

A seems like the best option.
>>
>>49365580
On second look, it says that touchdown ends drive, so turn order could get messed up.

So maybe it is B
>>
hey guys which team should i play if i like big black cocks in my tight white ass THANKS

FUCK
>>
>>49366097
Amazon
>>
>>49366097

High Elves.
>>
File: truescale.png (6KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
truescale.png
6KB, 310x309px
Going to assemble an action buffer, have the computer parse it, spit back at you where actions will happen and truncate for MA+GFI

> ! Dodge/Block
> - GFI

You can delay compilation with ".". So 6.6.9.3.66 Would result in moving East-East-Northeast-Southeast-East-East and it'd reprint the screen at every period and prefill your input with everything following the period if you want to change your mind.
>>
Potion!
>>
>>49366865
what data are you finding with this simulation
>>
>>49370224
My simulation reads "Mauled is gay and Crab is a cuck"
I wonder what could it mean
>>
>>49326076
does it have the extra races from blood bowl vidya game like deamons of khorne/nurgle
>>
>>49365034
can't hire mercs
>>
>>49370365
No Daemons of Khorne, Nurgle's got a team outside of the vidya so they're included.
>>
>>49364922
it's better for him to just stay on his feet and keep the elves and such trapped. Just claw+mb means he injures most of the time.
>>
>>49370365

>"extra" races
>still less than half of the CRP teams anyway
>>
Finally unbanned.

Who else wrote a bunch of racist things on the survey about elves and then signed their coach name as cmonkey?
>>
The breaks idea is terrible. I'm not voting on what flavour of terrible we implement.

Have tw caps and let people play whatever team fits them. Having teams go in and out of the league like the fucking okey cokey without addressing the real issue is just stupid and won't help anyone. It'll just be a rota of bloat dominating.
>>
>>49372219
Then maybe you should have suggested that before dipshit? Also TW caps is hard for higher TV because some teams bloat much easier than others.
>>
>people still don't realize the only good format is one single division with no TV limits

How does it feel to live in Plato's cave?
>>
>>49372571
It would be okay with swiss if not for the first week random matchups.
>>
>>49372599
Good. The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>49371496

Seemed like the best course of action.
>>
>>49372599
The first round of Swiss can be seeded by TV with the highest two teams playing eachother and so on.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

hey thread

make that gfi if you're so great
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>49375907
Got a reroll because I'm good
>>
>>49372259
>>49372259
Yeah I did so fuck off
And your second comment is pure ignorance so fuck off again
Also for acting like the font of knowledge and being rude for no reason fuck off again
>>
>people having "amazing" fucking ideas after the survey has already ended
As expected of /bbg/!
>>
>>49376306

>I can be rude but no one else can!
>fuck off!
>>
>>49376311
Just one moron as seen >>49376306
I'm sure someone that salty shouldn't be playing Bloodbowl. He doesn't even know that some teams bloat naturally and others don't.
>>
>>49372219
>>49376306

BOOHOO! I cant keep playing my team until everyone else gets bored and starts new teams.

I wonder who this shitter might be?
>>
I haven't played a proper game in weeks
>>
>>49377826
Here, this, THIS.

I dont like BB, I like the tg league. Could we please just get back to playing? The post season is taking a Reddit amount of time. That's just bad.
>>
>>49377826
>I haven't played a proper game in weeks
Done the same for online games, took one game on tabletop last week. I feel somehow empty inside.

>>49378887
I guess signups will upon after Mauled and Nuffle sorted the last survey out.
>>
Right, 15 responses and most are either for 3 in, 1 out, 2 in, 1 out, or the static 3 in 1 out, 1 in, 1 out.

Since they're very similar, I think the static one is simpler. I can basically word it as "After 3 seasons in either division, a team has Matured, and must take a season break. If they wish to return after this break, they must take a break season after every season played" maybe mention you can't "bank" breaks, so taking a 2 season break doesn't let you play 2 seasons consecutive.

Only two people said they didn't like the idea, so I think the majority are happy to give this a go for now.
>>
>>49379253

How would this be applied to current teams?

Are we considering the 3 season point to start right now, or if a team has already played 3 seasons or more they are forced to take a break?
>>
>>49379296

Yes, it's retroactive. So a lot of teams, including my own Red Fang Rockets, are out. So teams on 2 seasons now have one more left before "maturing".

I've sent Pizza some new paragraphs so he can add them to the group page, if I add them personally there's a good chance he might paste over them.
>>
>>49379332

Wondering if we can even manage a Veterans division this season with that many teams out.

Here's a list of teams that are at 3 seasons already:

>Bretonnian Werewolf in Tilea (disqualified for playing a match out of season)
>Buddhist Elves
>Candy Rappers (unless last season counts for their break)
>Dead Doornails (unless season 3 break counts now that they've reached 3 seasons with the conclusion of season 4)
>Foot Blooters
>Frug's Jumpers (same question as Dead Doornails)
>Naggarond Knife Ears (do 4 season teams have to take a break for 2 seasons?)
>One Night Rack
>Quickslithers
>Red Fang Rockets
>Za UnderWarudo
>>
>>49379558

It's a blanket break, any team that has played 3 or more seasons right now are considered "Matured", so will require a one season break in /tg/ League V, even if they happen to have missed /tg/ League IV.

I'm hoping that a clearer Vets field encourages teams on 1 or 2 seasons, or even fresh teams into playing in that division for the /tg/ League Championship. I know I will.
>>
File: 1.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
A few more pictures of the new boxed set, if you've been living under a rock.
>>
File: 2.jpg (119KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
119KB, 1200x900px
>>49380244

>From the makers of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000!
>>
File: 3.jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
127KB, 720x960px
>>49380259

Decent of them to include the Special Play deck, new-GW would normally scalp you for it.

Also implies there's some form of inducement and maybe league rules in this box, rather than being in the "Deathzone" expansion with Dwarfs and Skaven.
>>
File: 4.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>>49380285
>>
File: 5.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
>>49380311

No more cardboard tokens or acetate throwing rulers.
>>
File: 6.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
>>49380336

Rulebook looks a little flimsy and thin, this could be a prototype though.
>>
>>49380285

Have we seen more of the Deathzone models?

I've seen like two Dwarfs and the Skaven thrower.
>>
File: Blood-Bowl-Dwarf-Lineman-Copy.jpg (107KB, 1311x807px) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Bowl-Dwarf-Lineman-Copy.jpg
107KB, 1311x807px
>>49380622

No, unfortunately not. Only thing I know that springs to mind is that it also will have a double-sided pitch in it. So you should be able to get a new-size pitch cheap on ebay.

Nurgle and Elf Union (Pro Elves) are also in the pipeline, but probably in resin, Specialist Games is now a section of Forge World alongside LotR.
>>
>>49379558
My rappers are eligible. They played season1-3 then i played my orges for season 4 so i can bring them back for any of the next seasons.
>>
>>49380758
>>49379844

Mauled probably wants to keep it simple.
>>
>>49380758
Apparently teams that didn't play season 4 are also to take a break on season 5
>>
>>49380822
>>49380829
>>49380758

This. Sorry LJ, you're the unlucky one. I don't have favourites, but I do like having the Candy Rappers around.

Imagine if I introduced this rule, and then said some teams with 3 seasons experience can play and other's can't, simply because they took a break at a certain point, not knowing this rule would come in in the future.
>>
>>49381003
Now that the dust is somehow settled, signups whe ?
>>
>>49381273

Later today, will be open for a week.
>>
>>49381406
So open until August?
>>
How hard would it be to convert a Norse team from the GW plastic chaos marauders?
>>
>>49380244
Release fucking when?
>>
File: 1454734893820.gif (303KB, 779x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454734893820.gif
303KB, 779x449px
>>49381003
Alright just checking. Still bringing back my ogres for vets though. Brave snots, even if they all are dirty nigglers.
>>
>>49381806
You probably just remove a spike from reach helmet and place on it a random location. If that is an option.
>>
>>49380285
I want to be one of the first people to have the box set, only so I can upload pictures of pieces with various parts of my dick along the corners or edges or every photo. Only enough on camera, and maybe a visible hair to know it's skin, but not really tell what part it is exactly.

Then a size comparison of a mini sitting on my pelvis next to my erection.
>>
File: madmax-chrome-warboy.jpg (31KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
madmax-chrome-warboy.jpg
31KB, 700x300px
I want to paint orks with human skintone and make them shiny and chrome.

>but anon, norse are basically the team you want
Norse suck bags of dicks
>>
File: I know its an Ork.png (84KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
I know its an Ork.png
84KB, 510x546px
>>49384268
You want Orks, not Orcs.
>>
>>49384370
I wrote orks.
>>
>>49384718
Yes, but BB has Orcs.
>>
>>49384799
They're orks that waagh'd so hard in the eye of terror, they got shit out into the bloodbowl pocket world.

I have extra ork mini's so they are 40k orks
>>
File: werewolf conversion 001.jpg (62KB, 640x404px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf conversion 001.jpg
62KB, 640x404px
>>49381806

Pretty easily. They may suffer from "Clenched Fist Syndrome" if you don't swap any of the hands out, but they'd be perfectly serviceable. Guy at our club used horned helmets for his throwers, a clear topknot on his runners, other stuff to make it clear. If you want to keep it cheap, Reaper Bones Werewolf will work for the Ulfenwerfer.
>>
File: CIAdid7eleven.png (16KB, 616x357px) Image search: [Google]
CIAdid7eleven.png
16KB, 616x357px
>not making sure your plays are in harmony with the ley lines of the field
>(whatever year blood bowl takes place in, rounded to the nearest thousandth, and added to remainder)
>>
>>49386096
>greens = 50% success
>peach/light blue = 66% success
>yellow/cyan = 80% success
>medium blue = 85% success
>light pink = 90% success
>bright pink = 99% success
>>
>>49379332
The paragraphs have been added. I already PM'd you, but I should probably mention this here as well.
>>
File: officials.png (7KB, 288x192px) Image search: [Google]
officials.png
7KB, 288x192px
Props to anyone that can properly associate these with their teams.
>>
>>49387019
would be harder if they weren't in alphabetical order
>>
>>49384922
Yeah but I'll stick to the original fluff where BB was part of the real warhammer world when it was whacky and not about to be destroyed by chaos faggots that were so angry about losing that GW had to create a parrallel world and destroy it in a tantrum.
>>
When just when is this new BB boxed set coming out?
I cannot stand the video game it's so shit.
>>
>>49387675

I've heard it's either the big Christmas release, or it's been pushed back to Q1 2017.

I really need to get painting, thinking about it.
>>
Announcement time:

As usual PM me with your Ready To Play [L] team, and the division you wish them to participate in.

I've done some words and Pizzapocalypse has done some BBC magic, have a read of the updated Rules section of the group page before submitting.

I'm nicking an idea too: to stop "dead on arrival" teams, coaches must be online within 3 days of sign ups formally closing next Saturday night. On Sunday any links will be ironed out and the League will begin!
>>
File: 1473230702468.jpg (11KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473230702468.jpg
11KB, 200x220px
>>49387875
Yes
>>
>>49387875
Sent :)
>>
List of signed up players when?
>>
>>49364912
>loner + wild animal

sometimes i'm reminded that minotaurs exist and just how shit they are
>>
>>49387947

Maybe tomorrow night or Monday
>>
File: 474882.gif (950B, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
474882.gif
950B, 100x100px
>>49387875
To follow up on this announcement, I still need to modify the Awards page due to the split playoffs that will begin this season. However, the thing holding me back from doing so is that there are no gold, silver, and bronze trophies for the Rookies. If someone could modify the current ones we have now (mainly turning the d20 into a d6 on those plus on the Rookie Leader Shield), I would really appreciate it and I will credit you on the Awards page.
>>
>>49388020
Does vets and rookies being completely separate now mean you can finally have one team in each? The problem of both your teams playing each other in playoffs is gone.
>>
>>49388038

No, this should be on the rules page
>>
>>49387947
>this nigger again
Just sign up how you want. I wish Mauled never posted signup results just to keep you salty.
>>
>>49388050
> again
Implying there's only one person who wants to know who signed up.

Maybe i want to sign up my rookie team in the vet league if there are few enough teams there.
>>
>>49387875
So how does this fumble thing work again?
>>
>>49388088
There is only one person too impatient to wait not even 15 minutes.
>>
>>49388089
It happens when you roll a 1 on your throwing roll, either before or after the modifiers.
>>
>>49387712
>>49385945
Bad Tripfagging

>>49387875
>>49388020
>>49388049
Reasonable tripfagging
>>
>>49388089

See:

>>49326076
>>
>>49388089

You know how fumbbl works crab. Sign up for a new account and message Mauledbythetigers and say "I'm sorry I was a douchebag, please accept this new account t I made.
>>
>>49389200
I already have other accounts ready to go if I am indeed perma banned.
>>
>>49389227
Instant ban for anyone who wins the division and then gets cucked in the playoffs?

It is the only way we can prevent crab from running multiple accounts
>>
>>49389242
I'm only doing it if my main account is removed forever.
>>
>>49387712
oh fuck that shit. Xmas? that's way too far off.
Although it's plausible because of the prospero burns boxed set that we know is coming in November...
>>
>>49370895
most CRP team are just remixes of the old ones while khorne is an actual cool mechanic where all the bloodletters have frenzy by default
>>
>>49390334
>cool
Cyanide's khorne is better than the trash secret league version. Still bad
>>
>>49390376
You are high
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>49390416
but how high can you leap?
>>
File: 1467336297281.jpg (348KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467336297281.jpg
348KB, 1000x1000px
>>
So, what is to stop anyone from alternating between 2 teams each season?
>>
>>49391775
Because they would have to have two teams? There aren't even that many well developed single teams.
>>
File: Doom Star.png (98KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Star.png
98KB, 360x450px
Can you smell that? Beards, Beer, Centaur Shit, Luck, and EDGE? That's right Doom Star Requiem is coming back!

Hello, Lucker, Hello!
>>
>>49392006
I'll have my revenge
>>
File: Sad Crab.jpg (166KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Crab.jpg
166KB, 360x450px
>>49392006
Ugh, having trouble getting Sad Crab back on the transparent version, Don't know if I need it though.
>>
>>49392006
I wonder who will do well this season where almost every other team from vets is out.
>>
>>49392027
>not having sad crab
>>
>>49392006
>Hey guys I gonna pick the strongest team to roflstop Vets
most boring decision yet this season
>>
>>49392029

My money is on the only remaining team with any sort of significant kill stack.

Hello Lucker indeed.
>>
>>49392006
MAULED REEEEE
>>
>>49392398
I'm 1 spp from a pomber
>>
>>49392394

This decision was made seasons ago. I got both of my ClawMB dorfs during the last game, I want to use them. Not my fault the Vets got gutted in the meantime. Hell, Crab was suppose to be here for more Wifu wars.
>>
>>49393235
Technically there are no rules against conceding.
>>
dead
>>
ded
>>
New thread please
>>
>>49398357
Not until we die.
>>
>>49389227
You know this is verboten on fumbbl right?
>>
Does anyone have a good source for miniature footballs to use for conversions?
>>
>>49399401
Just use a wad of tape or something until they release the new box set.

But they're easy to make out of green stuff. It's just a pointy oblong. With or without spikes, up to you.
>>
Thread should be autosaging now if not within a few posts.

New thread:

>>49399978
>>49399978
>>49399978
>>49399978

So close to a get...
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.