[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Season V Will Be a Mistake edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 34

File: balls.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
Secret League Playoffs are happening; nobody cares

Mauled left then came back then left again then came back again.

Exact format of S V is being debated upon

http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous thread: 49067375
>>
Cmonkey brings shame to goblins.
>>
>>49220210
As expected of monkey enabler
>>
>>49220210
Gas the faker.
>>
>>49220210
Dice just didn't favor him at the right moments, he did his best to kill
>>
>>49220464
That isn't good enough. 50 lashes.
>>
>>49220210
>Making it to semis bring shame to goblins
>In a league where ayylmao existed
Sure is buncha slack jawed faggots here
>>
>>49221855
Nuffle will sort you out xD
>>
>>49221855

Ayylmao wasn't in secret league :)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

Handoff to AG3, no Catch.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>49225460
Rolling to bump the threads is never safe, remember to stand your anons up and make actions that don't require rolls first.
>>
hi guys which team should i play if i wanna FUCKKing kill myself thanks :D
>>
BB2 patch came out today.
>>
>>49226120
No problem friend! I was just drunk for 28 hours and had a fun time going to little restaurants with my pals. So I recommend Norse!
>>
>>49226210
no one fucking asked u retard!
>>
Frostee Rucker or Fozzy Whittaker?
>>
*does a cool leap and lands in your cage, using my strip ball skill and getting a 1db on your ball handler, picking up the ball in like 4 tackle zones and running it in for the touchdown* god i love elves
>>
dead
>>
dead
>>
>>49227970
*punches you in irl life*
god i love punching elf players in the irl life
>>
Is bret an 'official' team like slann/chaos pact/underworld now?
>>
>>49235232
No.
>>
>>49235252
Why not?
>>
>>49235409
Cyanide aren't the official rule makers for BB. Khorne isn't a real team either.
>>
>>49235420
Plasmoid lists them as a team.

And there is no official rule keepers right now as far as I can tell. Just cabals of people that adhere to certain editions + house rules.
>>
>>49235435
They are not an official BB team. Mostly because the team that was made by people and Cyanide use are different teams.
>>
>>49235498
cyanide one is peasant, yeomen, knight, isn't it?
>>
>>49235589
Technically it is different names. Mostly the skill access is different.
>>
>>49235601
>different skill access
Ah.

But no one seems to be opposed to a bret team. Even fumbbl has a roster for it, I think.
>>
>>49235642
In secret league. Where you have a 50/50 chance of getting something alright or garbage.
>>
>reading that grotty little newspaper thing
>it's all done in character
I wish I could stomach the forced goblin/orc-speak to read a discussion on tactics. But I guess I'm too impatient for rp bullshit.
>>
>>49235409
Not NAF sanctioned and the NAF runs the tournaments.
>>
>>49235668

>secret
>50/50 odds of getting a good team

That's awful generous of you. Garion's ears are burning.
>>
>>49239789
When I say alright I mean something that isn't good fucking awful. Most of the teams are mediocre.
>>
Scenario One: Mauled sitting in a white circular room surrounded my printed out surveys, correlating, collaborating. The sweat drips from his brow and he calculates the perfect settings for the /tg/ league. Days pass.

Scenario Two: Having sobered up for like 3 minutes, mauled transferred all surveys onto a portable hard drive. 2 days later his throws up on the hard rive and then does whatever he feels like anyway.
>>
>>49240855
Two
>>
>>49240855
He just saw that it was a whole lot of work and reading so he just does whatever
>>
>>49240855
One, we are already dead and need a ressurection spell in form of the perfect season 5 ruleset.
>>
>>49241880
Season 5 will be played using the 40k rosters.
>>
>>49241880
But Mauled is just gonna get drunk and write down what he thinks people voted for.
>>
>tfw waiting for Mauled to feel lonely enough to tripfag blogpost so he can actually remember he manages a league
>>
Pizza, please make the new league. Mauled takes too long to do anything and is a shitty tripfag.
>>
Necromantic's out for BB2 now.
>>
File: 1446403013388.jpg (512KB, 1512x614px) Image search: [Google]
1446403013388.jpg
512KB, 1512x614px
>>49242587
Also more logos have been added to the files, including pro elf and stunties.
>>
>>49242587
t. Azrael
>>
>>49242631
They're adding new teams, the logos count as teams! BUY OUR GAME
>>
File: 1451141709755.jpg (318KB, 1499x411px) Image search: [Google]
1451141709755.jpg
318KB, 1499x411px
>>49242649
I'll show you new teams.
>>
>>49242676
>Slaanesh
I hope that isn't what I think it is.
>>
>>49242703
Be more specific.
>>
>>49243174
Either of the fumbbl secret league teams.
>>
>>49243186
Could just be more chaos stuff. There's quite a few chaos teams.
>>
New player here, any tips for a Necromantic player? I heard werewolves are a must. And is it acceptable to use modded 40k wulfens as werewolves and Chaos Spawns as Flesh Golems?
>>
>>49243256
Subbing models is up to whatever the other people in your area are alright with. Necro teams like Werewolves, but they level up the easiest of your players. Starting with one so the rest of your team isn't bad is a good idea.
>>
>>49243352
Alright. I guess with the points I save with just one Werewolf I can get some Ghouls. Pity they don't have resurrection, though.
>>
>>49243525
>ghouls
Start with one flesh golem, get two wolves, and one ghoul. Buy rerolls. In a game or two, buy a second flesh golem.

Ghouls are not why you're playing necromantic. You won't even want more than one of them and that's for having options.
>>
difference between necro and undead in playstyle lads?
>>
>>49243830
>undead:Bash n foul, more ghouls needed
>necro: fewer ghouls, fast werewolves insane when skilled, str pieces are s4
>>
Friday 8 pm server time:
Gamer Fuel Vs A cat is fine too
>>
>>49243634

I thought a lot of starting rosters only had one Werewolf?
>>
>>49243830
Undead is good. Necro is better.

>>49247171
I prefer to have both wolves at the start in order to get spp rolling. It also makes it harder for the opponent to focus their attention. Wolves are frequently a target. On necro team, ghouls less so.

But what you really want to do, are build up your Wights because they're going to last the longest and people will generally ignore them in favor of blitzing wolves and ghouls. You'll be retiring wolves out as necessary until you get one that develops well.

Wolves are basically fantastic all around players and very reliable. Good armor, regen, huge movespeed, and average stats with good skill access.
>>
>>49247385

Well I wasn't the one saying take Ghouls over Wolves, I was just mentioning it was my understanding that most Necro teams like to start with both Golems over both Wolves.
>>
>>49247480
It may be statistically a better option, I dunno. I get two re-rolls, 2 wolves, 2 wights, and fill out what I can from there. I never take more than one ghoul ever though. Instead have an extra zombie to get red cards.

I don't like going out the gate with less potential ball carriers. And Golems aren't going to do much of anything for their first half dozen games. You're paying a hefty fee for a piece that'll just sit there and be spooky.

They have plenty of line fodder already, so I prefer to have another potential ball carrier.
>>
So what two skill do I get on Skinks if they don't get doubles/Stats?
>>
>>49248475
axe them
>>
>>49248693

I was planning to Axe them if they get the 3rd level up without a double. Maybe like, much later on I can be picky but early on (like in a league setting) I don't necessarily have the money to be so picky.
>>
>>49248475

Jump up can be nice. They get knocked down a lot, and with Dodge/Stunty they are not even really inhibited by moving out of tackle zones.

Plus, it can synergize somewhat with +1 STR/AGI level ups if you happen to get one later.

Side Step is also at least slightly useful on everyone. Personally I prefer Jump Up since they will be knocked down far more often than they will be pushed and Side Step is mostly only good/reliable if they also get Block.
>>
>>49248475
jump up, sidestep, diving tackle is nice too if you're having trouble with elves or skaven
>>
>>49247530

I wouldn't call Golems line fodder by any means. Necro defense is pretty weak with only one of them, it seems to me. You've got a couple average stat line blockers and a bunch of slow actual fodder pieces. The wolves are fast, but not agile and can be blocked off fairly easily. Not so easy to get two S4 Stand Firm pieces out of the way.
>>
>>49250237
eh, they pretty much are just skilled up zombies honestly. black orcs are much more useful than lineorcs for example, while a flesh golem just serves the same purpose as a zombie. a zombie can easily fill in his place on defense if you're not going to be blitzing with him.
>>
dead
>>
Still dead
So a question for the masses - should TV cutoff be 1300, how triggered would you be if somebody returned to rookies with a 60-SPP farmed blitzer and a few other experienced pieces?
I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>49250237
I didn't mean to imply I never get two flesh golems. I get my second one eventually. I get it right after I get 3 re-rolls.

I just don't start with 2, and prefer to have another wolf and more rerolls instead because wolves are more capable of playing the ball.

Flesh Golems are good pieces, they just need several games to get off the ground. Wolves/Wights/Ghouls can all play the ball, and zombies are replaceable for almost nothing.

I think Necro just needs to focus on winning their early games and then develop their bash game after they've got a couple key skills.
>>
Also a small udpate for our BigBlackChode masters, about the layout - i think it would be a nice touch if overall champions - and only them - would be visible immedetaly after clicking the "record" bar, and not only if you open a tab.
>>
>>49248939
>Personally I prefer Jump Up since they will be knocked down far more often than they will be pushed

How do you figure that. A blockless tackleless player will be pushing 3/6 times and knocking down 1/6. With block it is still only 2/6.

Ss is much more useful for general positioning and one turning and has synergy with DT too which is a nice combo for unlucky skinks that you do decide to keep.
>>
>>49255341

Skinks only have Strength 2, so they almost always get double blocked. The chances go up to 30% without block and 55% with block.

Either way, Skinks suck ass and won't be doing all that much unless they get a Double.
>>
>Turn one
>Opponent blocks my Rat Ogre with a Skink who he gave Dauntless, for whatever fucking reason
>Gets a double block
>Fucking. Kills. It.

Thankfully I Apothied it down to to a regular injury, but still.
>>
>>49255676
giving one skink dauntless isn't that bad since you can cagebreak on a 3+. it's a slightly worse horns 2head goblin
>>
Any tips for a new Norse player? How useful is that snow troll considering he's a Loner?
>>
>>49256100
Your team skeleton should have 2-3 RR and both ulfs with the rest being your own choice. Snow troll is very lackluster when you can get 4 frenzy without loner and have better skill access to make better use of it. The only good thing about the troll is having free claw and DP, but no MB means that you have to waste level 2 or 3 on getting it.Having 12 players is a good idea because you want to foul if you are not getting the armor breaks through blocking, just make sure that you have that piece surrounded enough to get that break. Give your zerks and ulfs TDs ealry then give it to the runner. Inducements should be spent on the other WW star player and bribes.
>>
>>49256100
snow troll is kinda shit honestly. he has wild animal so you need to blitz with him and you don't want to do that since you have other pieces that can blitz well. or you put him in a group to block with him and he has av8 no thick skull so he goes down easily.
>>
>>49256100

Snow Troll is one of the least important Big Guys. Frenzy on a Big Guy is quite good and would usually warrant picking him, but Norse already has 4 players with Frenzy.

Basically, every Big Guy who doesn't have Block is a liability, and Wild Animal is really bad (since it not hard to play around, and you generally don't want to use Blitz's with Loners).

However, if he *does* get block, then you can get Mighty Blow and

Claw+Mighty Blow+Frenzy+Block

is pretty fucking amazing, and it can make a huge difference against high armor teams (like Dwarfs) that Norse can struggle with.

Basically Snow Troll *can* be extremely good but he is really mediocre without block.

In a short-term league setting I would strongly consider skipping him (unless you expect to go up against a heavy bash meta) but long term he can be worth it.
>>
ded
>>
>BB2
>Someone tries a 1die with their Wardancer, gets a skull, doesn't reroll it
>Calls me rude when I stomp on him with four guys and I only get a stun
Is the best ending to this greentext a reaction image or just going >BB2 again?
>>
>>49258453
Both
>>
>>49258453
I once made a russian cunt concede in BB2 because I stomped his wardancer that tried to -2db for no reason and got him killed.
>>
>>49258453
>>49258486
in bb2 i swear to god every time there's a foul someone blows up. it's as if removing one of the players in a 2 person team isn't important, or piling on when i have like 4 fucking zombies right next to him is a smart play
>>
>>49258486

Fouling Wardancers at every opportunity is objectively the most correct way to play the game.
>>
File: Blood-Bowl-2.jpg (240KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Bowl-2.jpg
240KB, 1200x675px
Opinion on Fouling in general:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11188016

Last Turn Fouling:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11188032
>>
Gamer Fuel vs A Cat Is Fine Too

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=888600
>>
Gamer Fuels Vs. A cat is fine too
NOW LIVE
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=888600
Secret League Semi-Finals!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473446583443.jpg (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473446583443.jpg
83KB, 1000x1000px
An incredibly healthy number of replies to the survey, thanks guys.

I'll keep it open for a little longer, I imagine most who wished to give their opinion have, and we'll have a look at final results, get the format sorted and open sign ups.
>>
>>49258486
Just Russians in general in this game.
>barely new norse v fresh lizards
>make my vital moves first then stomp the blue freaks into the dirt.
>have upper hand and start -2 blocks because team wide block and plenty of RR.
>doesnt even score just concedes after i kill one skink hen KO and surf another saurus.
>>
>>49260287
Oh nice is that part of the new kits or a 3rd party?
>>
>>49260287
Just do it now faggot. Everyone already put their say in and only people that are never around are left.
>>
>>49258453
>>49258679
for some reason people get pissed off and think fouls are actually rude just because they happen to be called "fouls"
>>
Game Fuel vs A Cat Is Fine Too

ends 2-0 in favor of the half-orcs
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473447257330.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473447257330.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
I'm also going to bring you some overdue news at some point.

>>49260326

Yeah, new GW plastics.
>>
>>49260449
Thanks for being super slow and a tripfag. Truly the savior of /tg/ league.
>>
>>49243256
The really important thing with Necromantic is not to overextend - you have very fast players, but if you put on the speed you can easily separate them from the Flesh Golem/Wight/Zombie core of your team.

It's very important to get a feel for when to go fast and when to slowly grind your way up. I also can't overstate the importance of your Flesh Golem/Zombie line - if the ball gets away from them they're never catching up, forcing you to play defence with half a team.
>>
>>49260449
Holy shit, you are actually alive, and you actually responded to my PM. I would talk to you some more, but I need to go to work in about 6 hours, so I need to go to sleep.

Anyway, I did more work with the Hall of Fame page at https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3434. This time, I added a Legend List that show when someone actually makes it to 176+ SPP regardless if they are dead or alive, and I added a Do You Know to the top of it because I had no idea where the hell to put it. The latter only has one fact for it, but if anyone has any ideas for that, please tell me. Thank you.
>>
>>49260670

Cheers mate
>>
FFG/Asmodee merge has left Blood Bowl Team Manager out in the cold.

Think I better go troll the archive for that homebrew expansion with Lizards, Helfs, and Brets...
>>
dead
>>
>>49258970
I foul all the time on ladder, I have a player with "dirty player" that I use for fucking shit up.
>>
>>49265189
Amazing, tell us more, I've never heard of this "dirty player" skill.
>>
>>49265467
>>49265189
Mathematically, you should never take Sneaky Git apparently.

In all situations, Dirty Player would be better or the player should never be used for fouling.

More you know ~*
>>
which team should i play if i have a small dick
>>
>>49266072
high elves
>>
>>49266104
no i mean REALLY teeny weeny like i mistake it for a zit sometimes
>>
>>49266385
Skaven?
>>
>>49266424
does the rat ogre have a small dick?
>>
>>49266445
Gutter Runners do
>>
>>49266072
>>49266385
>instead of having an actual conversation, anon resorts to shitposting in order to bump the thread

Should I bother naming my zombies? Considering how the ones I end up rezzing every game keep fucking winning mvp, I'm beginning to think I should just abandon the hope of having themed names for necro.
>>
>>49266536
Zombies are your badge of honor. The important players can have cool names. But the more zombies you have from other teams the more you have to be proud of.
>>
>>49266589
>i'll have to give up LeCharles Bentley, Fozzy Wittaker, and D'Brickashaw Ferguson
I am filled with nothing but regrets.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

gfi
>>
so can dauntless give you infinite strength? like if i'm a snotling with dauntless and i'm surrounded by 8 ogres can i still get a 1db on someone if i proc dauntless? or does it give you the strength before it takes into account assists?
>>
File: dauntless.png (20KB, 369x154px) Image search: [Google]
dauntless.png
20KB, 369x154px
>>49271717
>>
File: deathsnotling.png (8KB, 402x85px) Image search: [Google]
deathsnotling.png
8KB, 402x85px
>>49272178
>>49271717
Dauntless resolves independent of assists.
>>
File: 20160910001118_1.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160910001118_1.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>Playing Orks
>First Ladder Game with team
>Playing Against Undead
>Make Strictly better decisions and play strictly better
>I'll fucking post the replay if people want it

3 INJURIES AND 2 FUCKING KNOCKOUTS IN ONE HALF

BY FUCKING ZOMBIES

AGAINST MY FUCKING BLITZERS

He fucking blitzed one of my orks with his werewolf through 2 dodges, into 2 red dice and was rewarded for it.

What the actual fuck, I'm so fucking salty. This is like the first time I've experienced actual straight up bullshit in bloodbowl. I had to play the majority of that half down 4 players.
>>
>>49271717
In this context, you'll still get -3d, afaik.

You'll roll a d6, and need to get a 4+ in order for dauntless to activate.

Best case, it procs, the snotling is now roid raging on one of the 8 ogre's. But the ogre has +7 from assists.

So you're doing ST5 vs ST12. He'll get 3d on you.
>>
>>49272242
That's nuffle. I was playing earlier and lost a wight, a zombie, and a flesh golem, all killed in the first 3 turns against fresh lizardmen.

Just alt-f4'd, two turns later when I couldn't get more than a push on anything and he was armor breaking on every block.

Some days you just gotta chill and accept you're going to get fucked.
>>
>>49272242

Eventually there will be game where you just straight up get fucked.

Take out your anger on the next High Elf team you play against.
>>
>>49272299
By t16 fouling him.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (104KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
104KB, 512x512px
>>49272281
>>49272299
I surrendered at the half and retired my actually injured player because he lost a movement.

At least I can just keep playing and build my team back up. There is bound to be a game where I get super lucky too. I just want to have a good record overall.

Bloodbowl is a cruel mistress.
>>
>>49272315
>I want to have a good record overall
Well that's a silly ambition in a dice game. It's entirely possible to get fucked by dice for 20 games straight while making no real faults. People talk about mitigating risks, which is true, but at the end of the drive, you still have to roll some pows.
>>
>>49272207
OK, I read that as "Snotlings: 200k" and thought there is some kind of star player that is just a swarm of snotlings as one that has some insane stats.
Would be cool.
>>
>>49272606
Price/MA/ST/AG/AV
>>
File: tfw retard setup.png (1MB, 1431x630px) Image search: [Google]
tfw retard setup.png
1MB, 1431x630px
I made a retarded setup, I want to have the dankest passing ork team.

Wish me luck, I'm just doing a retarded round robin cpu tourney right now.
>>
>>49272708
>>
>>49272708

Its okay. I don't think we expected any more from you.
>>
>>49272745
>>49272736
Jokes on you, my fans cheered for me and now I have SIX rerolls. I'm like that meme brittonia setup now.
>>
File: orc_roster.png (25KB, 579x277px) Image search: [Google]
orc_roster.png
25KB, 579x277px
>>49272752
You realize you can only use one re-roll per drive, right?
>>
>>49272764
>drive
Meant turn.

Also, your lineup has awful passing access.
>>
>>49272708
passing team without a goblin? he's your only player with a access. also he can get downfield the best
>>
>>49272770
The rerolls are to try and live the dream
>>
File: Anons Team.jpg (233KB, 1920x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Anons Team.jpg
233KB, 1920x1010px
>>49272708

You know anon, I am not going to tell you that that is a good idea, or even point out how you could have just chosen teams that have free reroll skills anyways.

The truth is, you made that team because you wanted to try something new. Your team is special to you, and at the end of the day, that is what matters.
>>
>>49272827
Thanks anon. I don't even care if you eat your own shit, you're my best friend.
>>
File: Onegamedown.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Onegamedown.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>>49272736
I'm doing a 32 team round robin so it will be a while, but one game down. I'm going to fap and then sleep, I'll play more tomorrow.
>>
>>49273161
>32 team round robin
Why would anyone do that. Enjoy being committed to it for half a year after you get bored of it the first month.
>>
Begone page 10
Also wake up mauled
>>
File: Bugs.jpg (4KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs.jpg
4KB, 241x209px
>1230 Lizardmen team vs ~1600 Chaos Team
>Only 1 Saurus even has Block at this point
>Have enough money to get Morg
>Morg gets KO'd turn 1

I don't think my asshole can take the beating I am about to receive.
>>
>>49275499

>>1230 TV Lizardmen
>>Only one Block

Git gud, scrub.
>>
>>49275499

Also, 3/4 of his Warrior have Guard+Block.

Like, Jesus Fucking Christ, I can't even get 2 dice block against them.

>>49275555

It is only like, my 6th game. Only one has gained a level.
>>
>>49275617
I have block on 5/6 sauruses in 8 games and that's with one dying and being replaced. What's your excuse?
>>
>>49275617

Six games is more than enough to get block on all your saurus.
>>
>>49275617
>he plays skink ball
There's your problem.
>>
File: Lizardmen.jpg (709KB, 1526x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Lizardmen.jpg
709KB, 1526x1274px
>>49275650
>>49275652

I... I don't know anon. I am either getting unlucky or I am a complete failure.

>>49275700

I think you have a point. I may have a problem.

>>49275499
I ended up losing a Skink (who I chose to allow to die), but that is probably a good thing since it lowered my TV a bit.
>>
>>49276157
Imagine how much better your team could be at that much TV.
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=838083
Wasting skink doubles on anything that's not block makes me not sleep at night.
>>
>>49276190

I like to actually score the ball if I can. 4/6 chance to pick up the ball is pretty shit and I prefer to save rerolls for blocking.

And fuck Blocking on Skinks. I just get Dirty Player.
>>
>>49273173

It's CPU players so he's fine.
>>
>>49276431
I'm not sure if that's better or even more crazy.
>>
>>49276244

>playing to foul with Lizardmen

It's nice when your opponent does your job for you by banning their own ball handlers.
>>
Secret finals when
>>
Me and my friends have a private league for playing against eachother. Why do we have to wait 5 minutes whenever we want to queue up for a game.
>>
>>49278809
>Because you are playing Cyanides Blood Bowl, come play with shitty sprites on Fumbbl.
>>
So the legendary edition of bb is one sale for 5$ and 2 is on sale for ~14$, what would /bbg/ recommend?
>>
>>49279990
Legendary edition is dead. BB2 is only going to improve, however slowly. It's an ok investment.
>>
>>49279990

Pirate the first one. It is worth playing if you happen the teams that are not in BB2 yet.

The second one is basically like the first one without the silly Sport caster commentary, less teams, but a much better UI.

BB2 is basically worth buying *if* you plan to play with other people.
>>
dead
>>
>>49281623
Just like /qst/
>>
>>49255563

Aside from scoring points.
>>
>>49281719
That is what Saurus are for.
>>
File: Step 1.jpg (753KB, 1920x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Step 1.jpg
753KB, 1920x1050px
>>49281719

>He uses Skinks to score

Listen, it isn't that hard. I bet you think that Saurus only have a 33% chance to pick up the ball, too.

Basically, all you gotta do is set your guys up like this when you are receiving the kickoff to start with. If you have Morg you want to place him two spaces to the right of the Saurus in the back.
>>
>>49281877
And pray for no blitz/failure to pick it up
>>
File: Step 2.jpg (763KB, 1920x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Step 2.jpg
763KB, 1920x1050px
>>49281719
>>49281877

Thankfully, all of my Skinks are placed in the statistically perfect positions to most optimally receive the ball no matter where it is located during kickoff.

Then, you choose the correct skink to pick up the ball and then move them directly right of the backmost Saurus

>>49281923

That is why you give your Skinks Block and Sure Hands.
>>
>>49281877
If you can afford Morg you already lost.
>>
File: Step 3.jpg (758KB, 1920x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Step 3.jpg
758KB, 1920x1050px
>>49281719
>>49281938

Now, you pass to the Saurus directly in front of you. Notice how they only have a 33% catch rate. Even if they fail to catch it, it will bounce around into someone else 7/8 of the times (plus, you should have a reroll that can exponentially increase these odds).

Using the Binomial Theorem you can calculate that you have over an 80% chance for one of your Saurus or Kroxigors to end up with the ball. Then you may proceed to score the ball, having it held safely in the hands of a 4 Strength+ unit. Plus, you never have to waste experience on Skinks. It helps to give Catch to the center Saurus to improve the odds.

>>49281941

That is why I said "if".
>>
File: Step 4.jpg (711KB, 1920x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Step 4.jpg
711KB, 1920x1048px
>>49282014

And Bam.

80% of the time it works every time.
>>
>>49281923

>blitz

If you get Blitzed then they are probably going to score anyways, so you just let them score and you recieve the ball anyways, so you can just try again.
>>
Damn BB2 without grass on looks so bald and awful.
>>
Oh look, it is another shitty advice episode on BBG
>>
Are there non-Elf teams with good passing game?
>>
>>49282285
Humans have the players for it, and their catchers even get Dodge.

Goblin and Ogre teams are good at throwing teammates if that's how you wanna pass.
>>
>>49282377
Don't spread misinformation, guy. Goblin and Ogre teams aren't good at anything
>>
>>49282377
>Humans
>Wanting catchers
Stop trying to trick newbies.
>>
>>49282042

Except for when they get a blitz and the kick landed that close.

Then those elves go take the ball and pass it back behind the rest of their team, where it'd be properly protected even if you hit them with a wizard.

I'm not saying Saurus ball isn't simple, but what the fuck is that setup, seriously
>>
>>49281877
>>49281938
>>49282014
>>49282042
This is how you don't set up.
>>
>>49282285

Skaven. Gutter Runners can develop into really amazing catchers if you build them that way, and Throwers start off with Pass and Sure Hands.

They also have 4 Gutter Runners, so there it isn't hard to set up a Throw->Gutter into Short Pass->Gutter to move the ball basically the entire length of the field with a rather high probability of success, if they have a few skills for it.
>>
What is a good babby's first team? Is it really Orcs?
>>
>>49282695
Yes.
>>
>>49282705
Well damn. Is Fumbl newbie friendly or will they just tear open my asshole?
>>
>>49282754
Depends on when you play, some coaches have tons of games played and suck ass, others power level their teams. Generally play on blackbox instead of ranked. Biggest change from cyanide to fumbbl is that you have to declare actions before you do them.
>>
>>49282775
>Biggest change from cyanide to fumbbl is that you have to declare actions before you do them.
Like I have to say my whole thing before anything happens to I just have to say "B6 is standing up. B7 is standing up. C8 is going to try to pick up the ball" and then do whatever depending on the result of the pickup?
>>
>>49282811
If you want to pass, you have to declare it is a pass at the start. Who you pass to you can decide at the end of moving.
>>
>>49282695

Yes, because in any position they are general capable of either having competent ball handlers, and they have a couple 4 Strength guys so they are always at least decent with blocking. New players can have a hard time with purely 3 Strength teams against teams like Lizardmen or Orcs, since it can be harder to get efficient blocks. Not that you can't, but as a new player you might not understand positioning as well.

In my opinion, Necromatic/Undead teams are balanced enough to be noob friendly (Personally, I would suggest Necromatic since all their guys have native access to Block).

You probably just want to stay away from Elf teams initially, as dodge+4 Agility can encourage some rather bad habits.
>>
>>49282042
You can sort of manage this at TV1000 where S4 is enough but you don't have many options after handing off to the Saurus aside from caging with everyone marking up or screening off the Saurii, and things get super tricky if a Saurus on the line catches it.

At TV1k you can sort of bull through *if* the other team is S3, but higher than that and a lot of players will have solutions (or if you go up against S4+ teams).
>>
>>49282695
The big block that new players have to really get around is thinking ahead (or at least thinking ahead quickly). The difficult thing about BB is not so much determining one short term plan, it's thinking about the long term implications.

Is it better to spring the ball this turn, or will I have a better chance several turns down the line? How can I maneuver my players *now* so I have a better chance 2 turns later?
>>
>>49282903
>no block
Wrong
>>
>>49282695

Chaos is a really *simple* team (hit people with Warriors, use Beastmen to Blitz), but it can be a bit difficult to actually win at first (no one starts with skills). Plus, although access to Mutations is what makes them such a potent team later on, it can be a bit hard to decide how to build your players.

So anyways, I am not really sure what I am trying to say, Chaos probably really a horrible idea for a bashy team if you are new because they struggle against teams that have block, *and* they have trouble winning against teams that like to actually try to score really early on.

>>49282926

Sorry, I am retarded. I meant to say horrible
>>
>>49282948
chaos just gets fucking stomped by pretty much any team early on, which probably isn't what a new player wants because that'll set a really bad first impression for the game
>>
>>49282811

When you select a player, the options given are along the lines of:

-Move
-Blitz
-Block (if there's someone to block next to them)
-Handoff (If they have the ball)
-Pass (If they have the ball)

Etc.

If you choose "Move" and then move the player even one space, they can't Blitz, Handoff, Pass, etc. at that point. Before the player has done anything, you can deselect them and do something else.
>>
>>49283408
You can handoff and pass without having the ball.
>>
>>49283408
>If you choose "Move" and then move the player even one space, they can't Blitz, Handoff, Pass, etc. at that point. Before the player has done anything, you can deselect them and do something else.
Oh. Thanks for the heads up!

>>49283425
I doubt it goes over well if you try that.
>>
>>49283500
Declare pass action.
Pick up ball.
Pass ball.
>>
>>49281877
>>49281938
>>49282014
>>49282042

This is probably the worst advice I have ever seen in /bbg/, and that is saying a lot.

I am impressed.
>>
>>49283539
Oh. I thought you meant just some random player uses the pass action. That makes sense. That takes some commitment.
>>
>>49279990
Get bb2.

Learn to love fumbbl.

Evangelize TT bloodbowl to anyone and everyone that shows any interest in board games.
>>
File: I seem to have Stopped Caring.gif (498KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
I seem to have Stopped Caring.gif
498KB, 500x500px
>BB2
>Go up against a guy, it's his first real game, he's completely surprised when a rock knocks a guy out and a block kills someone
>Grouping his guys up a bunch and I chainpush him
>Was gonna give him links to cKnoor after the game
>Start going softer and tell him sometimes the game can screw him over as it was
>He concedes right before the half
How sad.
>>
>>49285055
I rage concede sometimes.

But I think most people have the FFT/Tactics Ogre mindset where if a character dies, then you might as well restart.

The notion that your much loved players always have the potential to die bothers people a lot until they realize just how little a character actually develops over their career.
>>
>>49285101
I think next time I get a new player, I'm gonna start out with telling them to stick it all the way through so they can learn how to avoid shitshows from happening again.
>>
>>49285055
>>49285101
>>49285255
this is why i only play on fumbbl. played bb2 a bit and people would concede literally the first time something bad happened. do they not realize it's a dice game and shit happens? meanwhile i've only had like one guy concede on fumbbl
>>
>>49285274
Blood bowl 2 would be perfect even if there was no solitaire mode, but it allowed you absurd control of the variables of a match.

I'd love to schedule a fumbbl match, but have the option of us both importing our rosters to the BB2 engine, arranging the time and such.

And it just being a prettier fumbbl. Not that fumbbl is perfect, but if you were actually able to interlace their databases, that'd be glorious.

I know some people poopoo the whole stadium/sponsors aspect and some of the other cyanide only things, but some of them have some good foundation as mechanics both digitally and for a hobbyist. They just need to be focus tested and folded in gradually.

I think BB2 is graphically exactly where it needs to be. And they can just keep expanding on the stadiums/teams/spectators. And allow for more detailed rules and variations for custom matches.

I keep wanting to see a blitz chess clock system where you're allowed like 15 minutes total per half per player and can use the total time per turn however you like but when it's out, it's out. As opposed to '2-3 minutes per turn'.
>>
>>49258970
>maybe if that pointy eared prick deserves it.
Kekemus maximus! I completely agree can't fucking stand elves or "light" teams in general. Everytime I see a featherweight faggot elf or a dirty furry rat I throttle that fucker. Bastard makes 8 dodge rolls a turn never fucks up once whole game.
>>
Does anyone play blood bowl in person anymore? Did you have to start it up in your area or are there pockets that it's played? I doubt anyone around here plays it since I've never seen anything. But I could be wrong because I'm not in miniature wargaming so I don't run in those circles.
>>
>>49286624
Though I don't play on the /tg/ leagues, I'm running a live 5-player round-robin season followed by a double-elimination tournament for the cup prize (and a copy of BB2).

Current W/L rankings are: 1) Chaos Dwarves, 2) Undead, 3) Nurgle, 4) Amazons, 5) Ogres
>>
>>49286624
>does anyone play in person anymore?
Niche as fuck, bruh. The game hasn't officially been supported for 20 years.

HOWEVER, there is a new release coming Q1 2017. The first in 20 years. You may have luck finding live players around that time.

Other than that, you'll need to use craigslist to find the one nascent pedophile in your town looking to meet up for some orc v undead pigskin.
>>
File: 1376277841294.gif (2MB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
1376277841294.gif
2MB, 300x233px
>mfw opponent apos a niggler dead then loses his +ST lino and dodge Ulf on a block turn 16.
>>
dead
>>
Since this thread appears to be as dead as ever, I guess I shall post what I have for the next update to the Overview page at https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3086

I still need to finalize the Rules section with Mauled (who told me that he will post the results of the survey sometime today and talk to me about them) and I need more trivia for the Did You Know section (especially from Season II and Season III).
>>
>>49290825
Needs a bit of spacing before the did you know section so it doesn't butt up against that bottom bar.

Also use sauruses or sauri, not saurii.
>>
>>49290904
Alright, I have done that along with fixing a minor error in the Hall of Fame section. Anything else?
>>
>>49290957
Replace the shit tinted orange background with FUMBBL's background please
>>
File: overview.png (120KB, 1038x630px) Image search: [Google]
overview.png
120KB, 1038x630px
>>49290984
Here is what it would look lie without the orange background. I was also thinking of making it sky blue to match with the image on the top and to move the italics below to the center.
>>
>>49290825
Hey Pizza, what do you think about this? >>49254917
>>
>>49291691
That is just gonna be a pain in the ass as we get me seasons.
>>
>>49291691
I guess I could do that. It would mean more things need to be updated between seasons, but I could try that.
>>
>>49291752
Don't do it.
>>
>>49291752
Do it.
>>
>>49291691
>>49291802
t. shill
>>
>>49291705
>>49291767
t. shill
>>
>>49291824
>>49291831
t. shill
>>
>>49291831
>>49291837
After a long while of tinkering with the page, I have come to the conclusion that I couldn't get it to display as elegantly as I wanted. Therefore, I shall wait with that for now, since there is a Champions tab already and people can just go to that for info on who won what award.

For now, I shall comb through the archives for any noteworthy events in the league's history in order to add it to the Did You Know section. If you guys have any suggestions, please tell me them so I can see whether it is good enough for it or not.
>>
>>49292434

Bloody Rhorhh's touchdown in season 3.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3799400
>>
File: 1451698068765.gif (834KB, 782x452px) Image search: [Google]
1451698068765.gif
834KB, 782x452px
>>49292434
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3824694
>>
>>49293196
Looking at the replay now, and I was thinking of starting that with "Did you know a Minotaur by the name of Bloody Rhorrh managed to save the Kroniggson Co. Kriegsherrs from being shut out in the 4th round of Season II against the Emo Demolition Squad?"

Perhaps it could work.
>>
>>49293342
Sudoku play is already referenced in the section.
>>
>>49292434
You can add that that Gutter Go Fast vs Heckhounds (S IV rookies) was the game with most TDs to date (4:2), while ONR vs Gourmand Delicatessen (vets of the same season) was the biggest victory (5:0)
>>
File: overview.png (56KB, 1016x615px) Image search: [Google]
overview.png
56KB, 1016x615px
>>49292434
Alright, Bloody Rhorrh is in. GGF v HH is next, followed by ONR v GD, then maybe the two-man touchdown that MMM did against Amorican Psycho.
>>
File: (you).png (60KB, 810x600px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
60KB, 810x600px
>>49226297
>>
>>49293644
I'd say only do super duper impressive things. How did the two turner go down? Because a MA6 team getting a score in two turns doesn't sound that impressive.
>>
>>49293722
>reading
>>
>>49282695
Norse is probably pretty ez, besides the frenzy
>>
>>49293728
>reading
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>49293722
It went down as a Marauder tripping and dropping the ball to Rhorrh as he is surrounded by Dark Elves. He spends his first turn pushing his way through, then he takes advantage of a turnover by the EDS to push through again and score after 1 GFI.

This many not be the most impressive thing in the section, but those kinds of things don't happen very often, so I probably need to fill the section out with some less impressive trivia.
>>
>>49293829
Talking about the MMM game.
>>
>>49293839
Oh. Well, it was referenced in the thread at http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46982043/#q47020245, and while I need to check the replay to see if it is really worth putting in, the fact it was referenced in the threads tells me it might be worth something.
>>
>>49292434
What about the season 2 finals cuckening?
>>
>>49293914
But if we just put in games where the dice decide one player wins then we have to put all of Tendril's matches in there.
>>
Dutch guy here, I played bloodbowl and 40k during my teen years and am interested in joining you fa/tg/uys. Is this fumbll client intuitive or am I going to have to spend a few games getting the hang of it?
>>
>>49293933
Just one or two games if you pay attention. If you look up in the thread you can see advice.
>>
>>49293914
The score and the match report for that seems very promising. Now to go find the archive for that.

But >>49293924 does have a good point though. It largely depends on the archives.

>>49293933
I recommend a few games to get the hang of things, especially if you have played Blood Bowl 2 (I don't know if you have played that or not).
>>
>>49293960
I'd say keep the DIK for moments where a coach did something cool. Extreme dice just means Tendril and LogicsFate will make up 80% of them.
>>
>>49293944
>>49293960
Okay I'll try and make a team and play some games. I've only played irl and still sometimes do against a friend though it has grown to be a rare occasion.
>>
>>49294003

There's a test mode you can use to become familiar with the client. It requires that you have a team for each side, so make an extra one.

https://fumbbl.com/help:Test+mode
>>
>>49294003
Also, there is a group on FUMBBL called the 145 Club. I don't know how much you know about the game, but I hear it is a great place for coaches old and new to learn about the game.
>>
>>49294147
Oh nice! I'll try it out.
>>
>>49290825

>Sauruses
>>
>>49294223
I was told by >>49290904 that Sauruses was correct. I guess I will try Sauri then.
>>
>>49294271
Both are correct. Sauruses is for not-fags though.
>>
>>49294352
Real pros just use Saurus, like Fish
>>
>>49294381
That's for indecisive people who don't even try to bother with it.
>>
>>49294352
>>49294381
While the https://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6LizardmenStrategy page uses Saurus, I'll just say fuck it and use Sauruses.

On an unrelated note, where the fuck are you Mauled?
>>
>>49294456
Where do you think? He did the bare minimum to keep himself in charge. He can go drink again.
>>
>>49294460
You would also be drinking if you found out you have aids
>>
>>49294474
Even more reason for a new person to run the league!
>>
>>49290825
>Overview
I don't know if this is inteded or not but whenever you click on a category while already being in that category, e.g. clicking "rules" while already having the rules opened, the category will vanish only leaving the "did you know" part behind. Fixed again when clicking any other category.
>>
>>49294891
Yeah, that's how toggles work. Not much I can do about it.
>>
>>49294908
well, nvm then, thought it was a bug or something
>>
>>49294460
But he didn't make me a Group Manager yet because he is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>49293885
k_g here, i went back and looked it over. it was a 4 man, later 3 man score, with two vamps basically pulling a bunch of vampy bullshit despite me knocking the ball out en route. fair play though, it was good stuff vs a virtually full skaven team in the snow
>>
>>49285384
i agree. that's how chess clocks work and they do their job well
>>
File: ogrewin.jpg (229KB, 1462x1028px) Image search: [Google]
ogrewin.jpg
229KB, 1462x1028px
>>49292434
What about Chumps V Cheesecake for first ogre win among other things like a 1TTD.
>>
>>49297343
So something like "Did you know that the first win for an Ogre took place in the 3rd round of Season IV, where the Chumps of War bested the Cheesecake Chargers? 3 to 1?"

Well, seeing as how Ogres never won before that, I think it could be considered for DYK.
>>
>>49297513
Alright, I have added it into DYK. However, I kinda skimmed the replay due to the fact I am rather exhausted right now and I am going to sleep, so if I missed some awesome moment in there, notify me and I will add it it.

If Mauled shows up here, please tell him he is a fucking idiot for me. Thank you.
>>
>>49297990
Everyone does that anyways.
>>
>>49298007
Well, do it in all caps or something. Maybe do it multiple times so he gets it. Anyway, I am out. I will see you all later.
>>
>>49297990
>>49297990
>If Mauled shows up here, please tell him he is a fucking idiot for me. Thank you.
As you wish and we just always do anyways
>>
>My team might get to be on the main page DYK twice
>Even if it's for being terrible
I haven't grinned this much in awhile.
>>
>>49299153
DYK Mauled is actually a terrible person when it comes to league management?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

gfi
>>
File: 515D40TJZVL-horz.jpg (267KB, 952x380px) Image search: [Google]
515D40TJZVL-horz.jpg
267KB, 952x380px
Anyone played dungeon dice masters?

Was thinking while masturbating about using the standard blood bowl field for things other than blood bowl.

DDM looks interesting in that you forge the play area as you develop the skirmish.
>>
>>49303957
nope
>>
Mauled you fuck
>>
>>49303957
I have played that a long time ago. It was fun, despite having nobody to play with, which sums up my childhood quite nicely.
>>
>>49219450
Damn, wish I'd gotten in on this /tg/ bb thing early. I wanted to, but just... didn't.
>>
>>49305224
I would say that the next season is starting soon and that you can make an [L] team in preparation, but Mauled is offline right now and was online a bit after I went offline, so I guess we all have to wait for now.
>>
Mauled needs rehab.
>>
Season 5 will be the deadest season if Mauled doesn't wake up soon
>>
>>49308659
>implying Pizza won't take over
>>
File: SOON….png (74KB, 960x109px) Image search: [Google]
SOON….png
74KB, 960x109px
>>49308659
>implying I am not very close to burning down the old group in a mad rage and starting a new one

Also, I had no idea what to do with the font for this, but I thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>49309122
Pizza, the league manager we need but not deserve yet
>>
>>49309122
Looks good.
>>
>>49309122
Zankoku NA tenshi no youni
>>
>>49309122
Alright, I am heading to bed due to work tonight. I sent Mauled a PM telling him to make me a Group Manager already so I can do management things. If all else fails, time to burn the old group down to the ground. Anyway, I will see you all later.
>>
>>49312526
>inb4 Mauled finally does something because there is a chance he will not be in charge anymore
>>
File: Mike-Phelan.jpg (52KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Phelan.jpg
52KB, 700x367px
>>49312758

You called it!
>>
>>49313180
Honestly I wish Pizza was in charge anyways. He does way more than the bare minimum to keep someone else from taking charge.
>>
>>49313180
Go back to drinking so we can get a good commissioner.
>>
>>49313180
Mauled, 9/11 wasn't the last terrorist attack, don't give in to these terrorists.
>>
Secret finals in 2 hours hopefully!
>>
>>49313879
Do you have ANY evidence of this?
>>
>>49314252
heh i got ways to get that kinda knowledge
>>
>>49313840
Mauled did 7/11
>>
If I can, and they already have block, should I give big-guys Pro?

I read that Vamps eventually all get pro in order to reduce the likelihood of bloodlust. I'm assuming it works for bone-head/really stupid/wild animal too.
>>
>>49314557
pro does allow you to reroll bonehead yes. and pro is probably the best second double. especially if you have a wild animal. dodge is maybe a thing as well, but pro is definitely better
>>
>>49313879
Well
>>
SECRET FINALS
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=889448

Gamer Fuel vs Lithpy Legends
>>
>>49315612
happening

currently 1-0
>>
>>49315961
In favor of the Lithpy Legends.
>>
DED HALF-ORC KILLER

Fouling is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>49316118
rip flamin hot cheetos
>>
>Flamin Hot Cheetoes suffers a casualty.
>Casualty Roll [ 6 ][ 5]
>Flamin Hot Cheetoes has been killed.
>Apothecary used.
>Casualty Roll [ 6 ][ 2 ]
>Flamin Hot Cheetoes has been killed.

>Thinthere Theodore suffers a casualty.
>Casualty Roll [ 6 ][ 2 ]
>Thinthere Theodore has been killed.
>Apothecary used.
>Casualty Roll [ 6 ][ 3 ]
>Thinthere Theodore has been killed.

A P O
P
O
>>
>>49316300
>A P O
>P
>O
Got paid, nigga.
>>
>>49316300
>just roll 6s
>>
>>49316331

>just glue the tens die to the table
>>
Gamer Fuel are the secret league season 1 champions after a close game over the Lithpy Legends which ended 2-1 in overtime
>>
File: Bye Bye Lucker.jpg (89KB, 619x479px) Image search: [Google]
Bye Bye Lucker.jpg
89KB, 619x479px
Congratulations to Threepac, for being the sweatiest tryhard. The only coach with the willpower to play the most boring team conceptually and on the pitch. Your dank memes and ability to kill everything carried you all the way through the main season into the finals. And though you may have ran out of fiery hot cheetos, I think in the end you got enough good boy points for some tendies. So let's hear it for the sekrit league winner everyone who managed to kill two more in the final game.
>>
>>49316573
>>49316587
memes aside, it actually was a pretty cool game and you should watch it even if you didn't see it live.
>>
>>49316652
Yeah, but gotta keep the jokes going. It was well played by both coaches.
>>
>>49316664
I really fucked it up by blitzing with the bloquedor, I really only need to put him next to the kicker. But I can't be sad, 3 players died and both apos rolled dead into dead.
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d6)

Let's see what sort of roll the league gets for it's 4th skill.
>>
>>49319314
>>49319314
>>49319314
>>49319314

Wise from yo gwave.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.