[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 79

File: Best General2.png (1MB, 1014x761px) Image search: [Google]
Best General2.png
1MB, 1014x761px
Weekend Rush Edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
R8 my Haemonculi Covens list? Done for a tournament on 4x4 tournaments.

1 Corpse Claw Theif
5 Talos with Ichor Injectors, 5 TL'd Haywire Blasters

1 Scalpel Squadron
2 Venoms, 2 Splinter Cannons
4 Wracks, 1 Ossifier Gun each

1 Dark Artisan
Talos, Haywire gun, Ichor Injector
Chronos, Spirit Probe
Haemonculi with the Nightmare Doll

1300 points
>>
>>49261281 previous thread because OP forgot
>>
Alright boys, what are you working on this time around? Got any good models in the works? A paint job you're especially proud of, perhaps a WIP that looks particularly badass? Or are you gearing up for a game, got a list working through your head? Maybe something big, or something small?
>>
>>49268754
Sculpting right now, my Chronos engine. Took a carnifex claw, sculpted over all the chitin plates, and threw on all the tentacles around the body. Put a pink horror head on upside down on the front, and green stuffed it into place, and now I'm putting on some Pink Horror arms gripping a guardsman, with a big needle coming out of his mouth, into his neck. Will take pics later.
>>
File: Don't wake me up.jpg (3MB, 1672x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Don't wake me up.jpg
3MB, 1672x1150px
Will I ever be able to beat the Tau with a fluffy and choppy World Eaters army? Is the dream dead?
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x620px
Man, I love the Command Squad models.

I hate how they're the only sprue that comes with all the special weapons though.

Also, what would be a good color to replace the red cuffs/inside on a Caledor Sky blue uniform?
>>
File: Librarius Knights.png (63KB, 676x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Librarius Knights.png
63KB, 676x1595px
>>49268754
Been trying to get input on 2 lists that are generally the same. Barely gotten any. Here's the original and I'll put the 2nd one in a following post.
>>
Angel's Blade and Blood Angels preorders up on NZ site.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Warhammer-40-000?N=102331+4294965067&Nu=product.repositoryId&searchTerm=&sorting=rec&categoryId=cat440130a-flat
>>
File: Librarius 2.png (59KB, 676x1531px) Image search: [Google]
Librarius 2.png
59KB, 676x1531px
>>49268962
2/2
>>
>>49268937
Put them all into land raiders with dirge casters.
>>
>>49268948
Try a light grey, maybe? Agreed wholeheartedly on the special weapons thing. For my last squad of infantry I grabbed three command squads just so I'd have enough melta for the rest of my army.

Ebay also works, but I've got a plan to make objective markers out of the flags and other assorted junk in the command sprues as well.
>>
File: 20160909_201022.jpg (390KB, 1594x897px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_201022.jpg
390KB, 1594x897px
What is everyone working on?

Im doing some work on my motor pool
>>
>>49269064
Eh, I just like to give everyone Flamers. The Command Squad has the only Heavy Flamer model though, which is annoying.

Good idea on the objective marker thing though!

Yeah, I was thinking a light grey, or maybe even Ulthuan, but then I'd just be reusing the color I use on my aquilas, though I doubt I'd actually have a problem with that. Plus I have no highlight color for it either.
>>
Hot shit, the new Blood Angels formations look pretty good. I'm excited, this should be interesting
>>
File: whathuh.gif (2MB, 420x220px) Image search: [Google]
whathuh.gif
2MB, 420x220px
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/9/a-new-path-forward/

sooo....yeah
>>
File: image.png (621KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
621KB, 2048x1536px
>>49269295
Also, the Death Company Strike Force looks especially badass

RIP 'N TEAR!
>>
File: 20160910_120013.jpg (832KB, 1681x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_120013.jpg
832KB, 1681x2988px
Dusting off the CSM to try the new formations (yay?)

# CSM Dec (1850pts) #
## Black Legion (1375pts) ##

### Chaos Warband - Core

#### Chaos Lord (175pts) ####
VoTLW, Mark of Nurgle, Melta bombs, Sigil of corruption, The Black Mace, Warlord, Bike

#### Chaos Terminators (112pts) ####
x3 Combi-Melta, VoTLW

#### Chaos Space Marines (195pts) ####
10x men, Rhino, 2x Melta Guns, VoTLW

#### Chaos Space Marines (195pts) ####
10x men, Rhino, 2x Melta Guns, VoTLW

#### Chaos Space Marines (205pts) ####
10x men, Rhino, 2x Plasma Guns, VoTLW

3x #### Chaos Bikers (90pts) ####
2x Meltagun, VoTLW

### Havocs (115pts) ####
4x Autocannon, VoTLW

### Chaos Spawn (108pts) - Auxilary
Mark of Nurgle, 3x Spawn

## Chaos Renegade Knights (Chaos RK Forsworn Knight Detachment) (475pts) ##
#### Renegade Knight (475pts) ####
2x Avenger Gatling Cannon, Stormspear Rocket Pod
>>
>>49269295
SOURCE OR IMAGES, COACH
>>
>wanna run csm with actual csm
>they're shit

>could run kdk instead
>they take another armies' worth of cash in models for summoning and they don't run spikey marines, just shit tons of dogs

Smite me where I stand and scatter the ashes on the wind.
>>
>>49269414
No proofs, sorry, I was looking at the model collections and like what I see. Just a cross-reference between the other releases and what it likely means.

>>49268964's link shows off what looks like The Blood Angels equivalent of Traitor's Hate, and the ease to play Sanguinary Guard/Vanguard/Sternguard together fairly unimpeded seems like a fun time
>>
File: Doom-Marine-Doomguy-a.jpg (31KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
Doom-Marine-Doomguy-a.jpg
31KB, 500x711px
Are there any bits I can use to make my Space Marines look like marines from DOOM?
>>
>>49269529
Cadian bodies
Catachan arms
Scout shotguns
Cover the cadian heads so it looks like a visor.
>>
>>49268937
no
>>
>>49268964
>Blood angels get updated rules for various units, new relics, adjusted wargear/relics, two decurions.

Like, I'm glad for Blood Angels players, and they definitely needed the update.

But why didn't Chaos get the same sort of consideration last week?
>>
>>49269612
>adjusted wargear
>assault marines not shown with meltagun
>>
The rulebook isn't clear on this so I'd figure I'd ask here before I assemble the models.

I've got two squads of ten Skitarii Rangers, does the Ranger Prime get to take a Galvanic Rifle or am I forced to do the typical CCW+Pistol combo?

I'd like to just have squads of quick and long ranged snipey fuckers, and if the prime can't take a rifle it makes things a bit of a pain in the ass since that's 1/10th of the planned fire gone.

The composition is all galvanic rifles and one transeuranic arquebus. I'm taking them as allies for another army.
>>
>>49269703
>Thinking the wargear adjustment isn't giving them grav.
>>
>>49268754
Working on my cadian backlog, nothing special
>>
>>49269738
if they give them grav cannons or free shit, im going to be pissed
>>
>>49269295
>>49269356
Any news on that? Can BA finally fun a full-on melee army? Will they finally get Assault Troops?!

That would make me drop Raven Guard in a heartbeat.
>>
>>49269565
Thanks bud.
Anyone got any ideas for what kind of models would be in a Doom-themed army?
For a little bit of creative liberty let's say that it can be "daemon possessed" and use Chaos models and shit
>>
>>49269882
Doomguy is a Malalite Chaos Champion.
>>
>>49269120

Putting together my Dark Eldar finally. Why did GW decide to split the molds so that the fucking spikes were right down the center. Every fucking spikey bit runs through a mold line.
>>
>>49269026
Is that actually viable? I feel like if you manage to wipe out even a few squads of fire warriors before the berserkers are mowed down it still won't make back the investment in raiders.
>>
>>49268962
Both look solid, I'd probably go with Interceptors over Paladins though. They hit just as hard and a lot faster, which is what you need.
>>
>>49268937
Step 1: Make sure your opponent isn't a complete assclown

Step 2: Put plenty of terrain down on the table - especially LOS blocking terrain

Step 3: Move as fast as physically possible

Step 4: Rip and Tear

Step 1 is mainly so you can be reasonably confident they aren't going to cheat and make up rules. I don't know what it is but Tau players have a tendency to 'forget' what rules their models have or somehow misinterpret how those rules work.

I've had one guy claim that jet pack moves are 4d6" base, the Riptide's nova reactor automatically activates, and another guy try and get away with the Stormsurge having BS 5 base.

I say this as a Tau player - never assume the rules they're telling you are correct unless you know the person.
>>
>>49269120
I'm trying to finish up a 10 man squad of Vanguard Vets currently. I only have the arms left, but Storm Shields suck to paint.
>>
>>49269400
No MoN on the bikers?
>>
From previous thread.
Things needed to make 40k more diverse and make it appeal to a broader audience:

>Drop Slaanesh - it's offensive to lgbt-people. Alternatively, make slaanesh more gray/morally questionable rather than outright evil.
>Introduce female space marines.
>Guard models should be at least 50:50 male/female.
>More focus on the role women and non-binary people in the 40k lore/books, especially the HH series. Maybe make one or two primachs canonically trans, it's ok if they are all kept biologically male then.
>Make the emperor more brown. He comes from the middle east - make it explicit, so that people don't assume he is another white male.
>Malcador should be a woman.
>Change the lore so that Horus rebels because he racist/sexist and he doesn't like the progressive changes the emperor is introducing.
>Cut out the lore about genocide of aliens and non-compliant humans by loyalist imperial forces. Good guys don't do such things.
>>
Here's an 1850 MSU list I've been tweaking for Black Crusade. C&C?

==Black Crusade Detachment==
=Chaos Warband=
Note: Everything in this detachment has Veterans of the Long War for free (thanks to detachment bonuses), and Obsec (thanks to formation bonuses).
Chaos Lord w/ Mark of Nurgle, Bike, Power Axe, Sigil of Corruption, Boon of Mutation - 150
Chaos Sorcerer w/ Bike, Force Staff,ML2, Spell Familiar, Boon o fMutation - 130
5 Marines. Champion has Combimelta, 1 Marine has a Meltagun, rest have Bolt Pistol/CCW- 95
-Rhino w/ Dozer Blade - 40
5 Marines. Champion has Combimelta, 1 Marine has a Meltagun, rest have Bolt Pistol/CCW- 95
5 Chosen, 2 Plasma Guns - 120
5 Havocs, 2 Plasmaguns - 105
3 Bikers w/ 2 Bike-mounted Meltaguns - 90
3 Bikers w/ 2 Bike-mounted Meltaguns - 90
5 Havocs, 4 Autocannons - 115
5 Havocs, 4 Autocannons - 115

=Spawn Auxiliary=
2 Spawn w/ Mark of Nurgle: 72 points
2 Spawn w/ Mark of Nurgle: 72 points

==Allied Daemon Detachment==
=HQ=
Blue Scribes - 81

=Troops=
Pink Horrors - 90

Total Points: 1850

The Lord joins one Spawn unit, while the Sorcerer joins the other unit. They serve as "Keep aways" against small anti-tank teams (versus big deathstars on the other hand...it will take some effort). Dealing with stuff like the Barkbarkstar will be admittedly tricky.

Horrors roll on Malefic, getting both the Psychic Focus & Chaos Psychic Focus (thanks DraftFAQ), Blue Scribes rolls on Malefic table while using Turbo-boosts to hide behind the Rhino Wall, and the Sorcerer rolls on whatever discipline is most effective for the mission (usually Telepathy)
>>
Man, I wish GW would make a Tyranids vs. Imperial Guard box already. The only thing I want.

It'd be an excuse for them to replace both of their sculpts on them as well and hopefully finally update the basic guardsmen and gaunt models.

And give me an excuse to start up some Tyranids. Maybe make a diorama or something. That'd be cool.
>>
File: Malal_Chaos_God.jpg (123KB, 362x572px) Image search: [Google]
Malal_Chaos_God.jpg
123KB, 362x572px
>>49269896
... Oh fuck.
You are completely right.
>>
I think the biggest problem with 40k's balance is that GW's design team don't ever seem to understand the value of mobility and speed. This was true in WFB, too, but it was mitigated somewhat due to the rank-and-file nature of the game (even the fastest army was constrained by needing to navigate in formation) and the relative weakness of shooting (except for bullshit sniper cannons but that's just a demonstration of this larger point).

I think GW's designers just don't get that, assuming an equal points cost, a model that can routinely outrange its competitor is always going to be better than one that can stand up to getting shot at. Being out of range of your foe is infinitely better than being in range but able to mitigate damage.

Now that's not bad. That's reality for you. Real-life armies don't try to run up to each other and whack one another with swords anymore. Any combat at touching distances is by its nature going to be very lethal to everyone involved.

And it's not bad to have one or more factions in your game be based around this modern principle of outranging your enemy and hopefully destroying them without ever giving them the chance to fight back. But you have to apply an appopriate cost to those factions, and you have to give their opponents some ability to stand up to their shooting if you want to make it a fair game.

40k obviously takes a lot of cues from Dune, and in Dune the change to close-range warfare was necessitated by the development of virtually impregnable personal shields (and when those shields were taken away in the open desert on Arrakis, the Fremen were able to just blow their enemies apart from afar).

So, in other words, the current problems with the game would be solved by either greatly increasing the cost of troops for shooty, mobile armies like Tau and Eldar, or else by greatly increasing the efficacy of armor.

But I don't think that GW actually realizes that they have a problem with their game, so I dunno.
>>
>>49269612
Probably because this is the only update/supplement BA are going to receive in this Black Crusade thing, but Chaos are likely going to receive quite a few - probably one for each god in addition to this Black Legion list.

That's a lot of content and they have to make sure it's all consistent with itself, so keeping the actual unit modifications to a minimum makes sense.
>>
>>49270079
>tyranids getting anything except for when it's time for space marines to stomp them in the plot again

Ohh, lad.
>>
>>49270083
>6 fingers
DA tier anatomy.
>>
>>49270093
Where does that put armies like Sister of Battle who want nothing to do with melee, but are otherwise a dedicated shirt range army?
>>
>>49270103
I know, anon. I know. But an anon can dream.

Could even be a game where a Command Squad is running from some Warriors or something.
>>
File: 1466579327139.png (1MB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1466579327139.png
1MB, 850x1100px
>>49270115
Thanks for your input, but I am obviously not the artist.
>>
>>49270095

More books, more money
>>
File: 1473011182836.jpg (214KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473011182836.jpg
214KB, 767x1024px
>>49269612
Because fuck chaos obviously

Time and again GW gives a half baked, shit out update to orks, chaos or nids, then turns around and gives a sweeping update to an army that didnt really need it

Its not even a joke anymore, its obviously deliberate.
>>
>>49268964
At first I was like "I'm not paying $85 for a Sternguard Squad and BA Upgrade sprue," but then I remembered that its NZ dollars.

I'm still not paying $60 for that, though. Kind of neat, I guess.
>>
>>49270070
Also, another thing I am contemplating:

If I downgrade the Bikers to Flamers, and drop the Gifts of Mutation, I can give each Biker a 4th biker, and run them as cover-flushers. For opportune moments, a Tank Shock here or there.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1252x1252px
>>49270148
>yfw Genestealer Cults are better than regular nids and are Distrusted Allies.
>>
>>49270020
Thought they'd be better MSU

>>49270070
This guy is trying something similar. Really objective secured MSU and daemon summoning is the only thing I can think of using the new formations for.
>>
>>49270169
>Nah, better make them Come the Apocalypse, Nids don't really need any allies.
>They're a perfectly balanced melee-oriented army, after all!
>>
File: 1415205855927.png (134KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1415205855927.png
134KB, 533x533px
>>49270169
>>49270197
Cruddance must have a hell of a lot of pull if he could make that happen.
I mean, it had to have been him, right?
>>
File: 1473323913299.jpg (22KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1473323913299.jpg
22KB, 500x381px
>Reading through ghazghkull """""""update""""""""
>Reading the Orkurion
>The benefit for it is exactly the same as one of the core choices, making it redundant
>Other core choice requires loads of models that most people would have to buy

Do they just think we're braindead?
>>
>>49270053
The best thing about 40k is that there are no good guys. Everyone is evil in their own way.
>>
>>49270131
That's a good question. Sisters have some mobility due to having access to Razorbacks, but their shooting in itself isn't great (doesn't outrange like Tau or offer the ability to Rend through everything like Eldar), and they're paying too much for having armor, because armor itself is overcosted at this point.

Compare them to Tempestus, which have the advantage of Deep Strike everywhere they want, access to Plasma (so good, strong shooting at a reasonable range), and aren't paying for 3+ armor saves. MT aren't amazing, but they're better-off than Sisters because they have those advantages.

Eldar have relatively short-ranged guns, too, but their mobility is so great that they can take advantage of cover and LOS more easily, and their shooting is just stronger than what Sisters can bring.

It's a combination of factors.
>>
>>49270220
people will buy orks anyway so they don't give a fuck
>>
>>49269984
I read about it working in one of these threads, I don't actually play Tau or CSM myself.

But as soon as you get out of those land raiders you should do your best to get in assault and stay in assault every round until dead. It's the best protection from shooting there is.
>>
>>49270239
To continue on this for a second, in order to be better, Sisters would be faced with the same issues as every other army right now: They'd need either to be paying less for armor, to be getting more out of that armor, or they'd need a significant upgrade in mobility/shooty firepower.
>>
File: 1472799159449.jpg (52KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
1472799159449.jpg
52KB, 641x556px
>>49270250
Im certainly not

I dont see how anyone with an inkling of how the rules work would ever buy into orks
>>
>>49270138
On /tg/ we take responsibility for our posts. This isn't /v/ or /m/, niggerchu.
>>
>>49270282
We're all hoping that one day GW will make them good and usher in a golden age of 40k.
>>49270283
I would earnestly hope the word "niggerchu" is not in your vocabulary.
>>
>>49269356
Makes sense there's focus on those, the entire 5th company went Black Rage before they even landed due to Chaos fuckery.
>>
>>49270330
So Chaos's plan involves making the Blood Angels into even stronger and more badass than usual?
>>
>>49270169
>>49270219

Genestealer Cults either get eaten like everything else or escape on evacuation ships to infect the planet they flee to. It makes sense they keep some distance.

>>49270353
They were going to destroy the ship they were on, but 2 other companies' ships comes and stop them before they finish them off.
>>
>mfw the blood faggots formation that gives them charge from DS also allows them to ignore scatter and doesnt force them be a disordered charge
>>
>>49270383
yes, but if they are going to get eaten it would make sense that they're there fighting when the nids land, so they could still ally
>>
>>49270390
Stop complaining, what are you, an entitled chaos babby? :^)
>>
File: 1436494713872.jpg (92KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
1436494713872.jpg
92KB, 400x489px
>mfw Chaos babies cry about Blood Angels now
>>
>>49270402
How would they ally when the Tyranids are trying to eat them?
>>
>>49270383
>Genestealer Cults either get eaten like everything else or escape on evacuation ships to infect the planet they flee to. It makes sense they keep some distance.
Too bad daemon cultists also get eaten (both body and soul) once the daemon invasion is over (or sometimes even before) but they're still Battle brothers.
>>
>>49270390
Being CSM is suffering
>>
>>49269529
>>
>>49270053
Whatever previous thread it was should've been put to the torch and never mentioned again.
>>
>>49270353
Through books and books its been drilled into us that the imperials cant match chaos without resolve and discipline
Take that away and you get a fight chaos knows it can win
Thats a fluff explanation anyway
>>
>>49270383
Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar consider each other to be stuck-up pricks and degenerate scum respectively, to the point where the Harlequins have to bring their family together in times of crisis. Yet they're still Battle Brothers.
>>
Red/blackshirts: Hey, you know all that hyping we did for the chaos update? LOL JK it's a shitty splat book, instead Blood Angels are getting an update.
>>
>>49270353
It's not a Chaos war plan if it doesn't have a glaring flaw in it somewhere.
>>
>>49270440
Dark Eldar have literally joined Craftworlds, they can stop being DE.

Genestealers can't join the hive fleet, they will get eaten.

>>49270420
Daemons can mostly control themselves until they're ready. Tyranids are just going to eat them.
>>
File: 1471454246826.jpg (83KB, 497x635px) Image search: [Google]
1471454246826.jpg
83KB, 497x635px
>>49270407
Its like standing in line for ice cream for 4 years only to get soft shit in a cone when you finally get to the counter

Then the guy behind you gets regular ice cream

That is what playing chaos marines is like
>>
>>49270423
I'd love to see more of this force.

>>49270390
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>49270434
Sure, but then many of the Blood Angels' greatest (but costliest, and somewhat shameful) victories came when most of the Chapter succumbed to the Flaw and went nuts.

And DC are presumably basically immune to chaos influence, being in the throws of death and rather busy with experiencing Sanguinius's last moments. And they've got enough wits about them to follow their Chaplains, and the Chaplains can be told "hey go here and do this for the Emperor and Sanguinius etc. etc." so it's not like Dante would lose the ability to lead his men.

Still yeah it would make sense for Chaos to believe it was a good idea. They're dumb. They follow Chaos, after all.
>>
>>49270461
They still manage to activate the artifact that allows Abaddon to skip Cadia entirely, so you know, it went well.
>>
>>49270481
Individual Dark Eldar can, yes.
That doesn't mean the whole of the Flayed Skull Kabal or what have you is going to suddenly have a crisis of conscience and decide to give up doing drugs and getting off to murder and torture.
>>
>>49270390
Dont forget how they also get new artifacts
>>
>>49270509
Isn't that my point? The Main Tyranids can't not eat them, so they can't ally?
>>
>>49270093
could probably solve this issue if cover, overwatch and random charges didn't make assaulting a hunkered down opponent so fucking difficult.

Plus even if you do wipe a unit in combat that just leaves you a sitting duck the next turn. Allow sweeping advances into other units to put you into a new combat.
>>
>>49270490
>I'd love to see more of this force.
check out dwartist's blog. lots of good stuff
>>
>>49270509
I was thinking about this today, and I think I'd get really tired of the DE lifestyle after a while. I mean there's no end to it, right? If you're powerful you'll just get resurrected back Commoragh if you die, so it's not like you can even say "well, one day I'll just stop existing."

After a few millenia of drugs and rape I'd probably want to go join a craftworld or the harlequins.
>>
>>49270481
Tyranids also control themselves until they're ready. That's why they don't form digestion pools as soon as they hit the planet and eat up all their own forces before they've crushed all resistance..
>>
File: white scars chapter master.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
white scars chapter master.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
what ever happened to this nigger anyway?

did he kill himself?
>>
>>49270239
>>49270274

I think less for their armor would be a good place to start. 3+/6++ is great, but T3 means a lot more rolled saves than Marines.

SoB have a similar but unique play style to Marines. Currently, the meta for them is Cheap melta Razorbacks, and before that it was Rhinos. Even when vehicles were screaming metal death traps, Sisters played the parking lot, but they could also March on foot without much trouble.

They're particularly fast, they're not particularly shooty, and outside of a few units, they're not particularly stabby either. They're also not a hoard army, but not quite an elite army. They're more akin to an elite hoard army. They can put enough on the table that killing one isn't enough because there's more behind it, but killing them all is difficult. One small squad has the firepower of a Marine squad, but they have the ability to combine arms where Marines can't.
>>
>>49268754
Bought the starter box of Dark Eldar to make a kill team list. Never played as or against them before, but they seem cool/fun enough.

Trying a dark red color scheme, since I'm not a huge fan of the regular, green one.
>>
>>49270421
But isn't that the point brother?
>>
File: 023 - Finished2.png (129KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
023 - Finished2.png
129KB, 300x350px
>>49270647

Started them, too. I like the green, but I'm going for a darker green like this.
>>
File: world eater.jpg (145KB, 742x1147px) Image search: [Google]
world eater.jpg
145KB, 742x1147px
>>49268754
I'm trying to work on a World Eaters themed army using the Khorne Daemonkin codex.

As an aside, can anyone explain to me fluff reasons why Khorne Daemonkin bring things like defilers, x-fiends, helldrakes and soulgrinders but can't field a warpsmith?
>>
>>49270743
>fluff reasons

Is GW not caring enough to proofread fluffy?
>>
>>49270548
Pretty sure he's still there isn't he? He Co owns mwg.
>>
>>49270761
he hasnt made a video in like 8 months or someshit
>>
>>49270743
Aren't Warpsmiths Chaos-corrupted Iron Warrior Warsmiths that other Iron Warriors look down on?
>>
>>49270555
I think that's a fair assessment. They have some of the same playstyle as Marines, but they don't have access to many of the things that makes Marines great right now (namely grav weapons out the ass). You can leverage their advantages (vehicle killing) to make something kind of mediocre, but ultimately they just don't have a lot going for them right now, and plenty of problems.
>>
>>49270743

>defilers, x-fiends, helldrakes and soulgrinders

In the lore, smithing is one of Khorne's many domains.

Also, they could just barter for those among the numerous Daemonic forge worlds that exist.

The lore even mentions one devoted to Khorne.
>>
File: GWs Proofreading.jpg (132KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
GWs Proofreading.jpg
132KB, 1000x667px
>>49270759
>>
>>49270778
I haven't read anything about them being specifically Iron Warrior related, just that they are associated with the Dark Mechanicus.

It's not like they can't take a mark of Khorne in the CSM codex, so why can't they be part of a KDK warband? Sure, you can ally, but then they don't get BFTBG
>>
>>49270769
I just watched a character vs video with him in it from August 26... Tigris vs someone or other...
>>
>>49270833
>not knowing that the extra "e" is for "eexcellent"
>>
As a Tau player that both plays a bit ,but likes to paint more, Im looking at getting some more units that will kick ass on the table, and I'll be able to enjoy painting as well. So what would you guys reccomend?
>>
>>49270896
I think Stealth Suits look cute.
>>
Anybody got an epub of the latest Beast Arises book? I devoured the last one in two days and Vulkan is finally dead? so I want to find out what happens next.
>>
>>49270907
The regular ones or the FW ones?
>>
>>49270896
Ghost keel and stealthsuits
>>
>>49270722
That actually looks pretty cool to me. The only schemes I've seen so far were either green that was basically black, or some combos I didn't like. I some white ones that looked cool, but I didn't really want to risk it with the white (I'm not a great painter).

I'm just going with khorne red, nuln oil, and some red/orange highlights. Gonna try to make the raider a little busted and rusty, too.
>>
File: 1471699255309.jpg (185KB, 1196x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471699255309.jpg
185KB, 1196x800px
>>49270933
The regular XV25 Stealth Suits. They're adorable.
>>
>>49270959

I'm not either. That wasn't me lol. I found that on Google. My skin will be pale grays like normal.

Check the mega dump. I think there's a similar scheme in the Deldar how to paint.
>>
File: s-l640.jpg (56KB, 640x602px) Image search: [Google]
s-l640.jpg
56KB, 640x602px
Chaos contemptor any decent?
>>
>>49270976
alright, sounds like fun, tim to pick up like 4 sets of the damn things, because muh fusion
>>
>>49270995
Not really
>>
>>49270979
Where are the how to paints? Can't find em. Thanks, though. That should help a lot.
>>
>>49270995
They're extraordinarily expensive.
>>
>>49271117
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qxgg70x8shpjr/GW

Should have "Raiders of Comorragh" in there.
>>
played a game last week where I was using a contemptor dreadnought against an opponent's leman russ tank. the kheres assault cannon is strength 6 rending so I was going for 6s to rend the armor. I got two 6s and thought awesome! but then my opponent told me that for both rolls I had to roll a d3 to rend against his armor 14 front,because I needed to make up the difference between 12 to 14...is this some ITC thing or did the guy just fudge the rules because he's a faggot? or am I wrong?
>>
>>49271187
Yep, he's right, you got s6+6 for 12, then rending gives you +d3. Read your rulebook, or download it from the mega
>>
>>49271187
hes right. read the fucking rules

also rends on vehicles are not ap2
>>
>>49271187
Look at the BRB's entry for Rending.

>In either case, against vehicles, each armour penetration roll of 6 allows a further D3 to be rolled, with the result added to the total. These hits are not resolved at AP2, but are instead resolved using the model/weapon’s AP value.
>>
>>49270440

>These two factions have a third faction dedicated to making them work together
>Why are they battle brothers

Way to kill your own point.
>>
Is there a way to run an army with a Khornate aesthetic while having GOOD psykers?
>>
>>49271339
no.
>good way to have an i hate psykers aesthetic while having psykers
just stop
>>
File: raptorsyetisuits.jpg (619KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
raptorsyetisuits.jpg
619KB, 3264x2448px
>>49270423
Oh hey! Someone else who had this idea! I absolutely love the pig-iron helmets for scouts. They work really well too with webbing pouches from Anvil Industries.

Unfortunately you have to cut down the bottom of the mouth-plate, or drill through the helmet in order to get it to fit snugly on a scout model.
>>
>>49271354
No. I'm running psykers and you cannot stop me.
>>
>>49270548
>>49270761
>>49270769
>>49270861
He has a whole series of battle reports called Banter Batreps:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA92DF55860A557EC
>>
>>49271339
Khorn doesn't hate Psykers. He hates dishonorable combat.

You use your witchcraft to summon a fireball and slay things? No. Bad.

You use your witchcraft to set your sword on fire and kill things with it? Yeah, that's cool.
>>
>>49269356
Dude holy fuck, what!? Maybe I should make a chapter of Death Company..
>>
>>49271418
I mean mechanically.
This is a rough draft.

>Cabal, 3 Sorcs
>DP of Khorne w/ Armour, Wings. Warlord(?)
>Soul Grinder w/ Phlegm
>2 troops choices (probably Bloodletters for the aesthetic. but it's flexible)

That leaves like 130 points to do whatever I want. Not really sure what to do with it though.
>>
>>49271411
i know. he hasnt made one in like 6 months
>>
>>49269356
Teehee, rip and tear. GW still manages to have a proper easter egg once in a while.
>>
>>49271418
>Khorn doesn't hate Psykers
yes he does. thats why you cant take a psyker with MoK
>>
>>49268754
I tried making a fun Green Tide unbound list with the GW dex and...I just can't have fun with it. I just can't.

I keep thinking, "Aw man, my Warboss will be so badass with this Power Klaw and then...oh, wait, no invulnerable save. Fuck."

My Necrons are coming along OK, though--especially as my other Necron bro house rules mixing Warscythe & Shield Lychguard.

Thinking about kitbashing a Necron-style Imperial Knight to go with it.
>>
>>49270250
Nigga I ain't bought SHIT for Orks. I WANT to, but I can't in good conscience support such terrible business practices as lead to the last abortion of a book & it's double-miscarriage of a supplement.
>>
>>49270383
> implying being eaten by their gods in a wild fit of religious ecstasy isn't exactly what they yearn for anyways

Let's not go shitting on fluff in a piss-poor attempt to excuse GW's lying to their customers in WF "...ally just like Tyranids :D.
>>
>>49271546
>lead
led

>it's
its
>>
>>49271481
Ayy Space 0Din, it occured to me awhile back that the Kustom Mega 'Ammer was essentially just a Thunder Hammer that can kill yourself. For the cost of a thunder hammer. If it's a plasma cannon on a stick, why not add in a short-ranged attack to it as well!

Say something like this. Heck, you could even keep the whole smacking the ground at your own feet with the blast whenever you miss. That makes it hilariously funny

Kustom Mega 'Ammer/Choppa: 35 points

Ranged: 9", S4 AP2 Blast
Melee: Sx2 AP2 Concussive, Unwieldy, Two Handed, Discharga

There you go, that way you can get a Thunder Hammer on an ork, that has the hilarious fun of throwing gibbing balls of plasma everywhere.
>>
File: 99020102033_MaelstromofGore01.jpg (103KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99020102033_MaelstromofGore01.jpg
103KB, 600x620px
>>49268366
Does the Maelstrom of Gore bundle save any money?
>>
>>49268754
Splitting time between painting up some raptors in anticipation for the new chaos book and working on my Warlord Titan
>>
File: 500 pounds.png (2MB, 505x889px) Image search: [Google]
500 pounds.png
2MB, 505x889px
>trying to get into the game
>watch a batrep
>everyone always has fat fingers and breathes intensely loudly or talks like they have pot mouth
>get so grossed out i have to stop watching at 10 min
>>
File: Sons1500.jpg (518KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Sons1500.jpg
518KB, 2048x1536px
>>49268754
Sons of Horus for a 30k event, finishing my Dark Mechanicum knights for my Convo aaand painting a 1200 pts Ork force for another event. Also need to do a display base for the Sons for Armies on Parade.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 565x100px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 565x100px
>>49271455
>6 months
wat
>>
>>49271628
>Does the Maelstrom of Gore bundle save any money?
>Does a GW bundle save any money?

The answer is always "no," anon. C'mon.
>>
>>49271701
nice dudes there
something about 30k helmets is just sex
>>
>>49268754

>Havent got a game in almost three months
>My armies just collecting dust
>Get a call tonight asking if I have time for a 2000pts game against Space Wolves
>"Hell yeah I can make it."

Pretty stoked. I know he has three drop pod grey hunters, a wolf star, some long fangs and two drop dreads.

Not sure if I should push the full Ravenwing or bring my Deathwing in as well. 2k points gives me a fair bit to work with.

I wish I had started on my Lions Blade but since I haven't been getting games I stalled on it and still need to get B@C and some Razorbacks (I know that's not the competitive choice but it seems the most fun in my meta).

I was thinking about bringing two or three Biker Libs and using Interromancy on his Death Star. If my fliers were complete I would field those since a Stasis Bomb would be nice to drop on his Death Star.
>>
>>49269715
I went over the list again and it seems to imply that everybody has galvanic rifles by default and you have to buy anything else. I'd appreciate if somebody would tell me whether or not I'm wrong on this though.

If putting pistols and melee weapons is good enough that I should eschew that ninth galvanic rifle on these sniper squads, what should I put as weapons on them?
>>
>>49271718
Yeah. Kinda want to put helmets on those two assholes who are without them in the picture but ran out of them. Should get another Calth soon so that will fix it but not sure if a normal helmet will work on the Praetor...
>>
>>49271757
Ranger prime can have a rifle. I run mine with rifle and arc maul.
>>
>>49271695
Watching the game isn't nearly as fun as playing and at least at my shop most people are mouth breathing, fedora wearing fatties.
>>
>>49271155
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qxgg70x8shpjr/GW
Oh word, thanks. Yeah, pretty much the flayed skulls's red, but no bone, and definitely not the light-blue lenses. But that does help; thanks.
>>
>>49271418
>Khorn doesn't hate Psykers. He hates dishonorable combat.

Wrong on both counts. Khorne hates psykers and doesn't care whether you're killing worthy or weak opponents, as long as the blood flows.
>>
>>49271874
If you're looking for more general advice, that also has (I think) the Javier Valero painting tutorial pdf. That's pretty good. Has some good stuff on skintones.
>>
Old CSM player here. Does this new update fix everything that was wrong with them? Are they finally worth a damn?
>>
Excited Blood Angel player here.

Crunching the numbers on the new Blood Angel Formation boxes (and only these new boxes, not the web-bundles) and their savings.
Gonna use the US Dollar and the price leaks from Bell of Lost Souls.
Money saved amount is calculated both in Dollars and as a percent (savings divided by the box's cost).
Boxes are ranked by amount saved (percent-wise), from best to worst (best at the top and so on)

>Blood Angel Company Command ($45)
-Space Marine Command Squad ($35)
-Space Marine Commander ($22.25)
-Blood Angel Upgrade Pack ($13.50)
>Total Cost Alone: $70.75
>Total Savings: $25.75 (50.56% Saved)

>Chapter Ancients ($105)
-Blood Angel Dreadnought ($46.25)
>Total Cost Alone: $138.75
>Total Savings: $33.75 (32.14% Saved)

>Death Company Strike Force ($135)
-Death Company Squad ($33)
-Blood Angel Chaplain with Jump Pack ($33)
>Total Cost Alone: $178.25
>Total Savings: $43.25 (32.03% Saved)

>Archangels Orbital Intervention Force ($135)
-Terminator Squad ($50)
-Blood Angel Terminator Assault Squad ($60)
-Blood Angel Terminator Assault Squad ($60)
>Total Cost Alone: $170
>Total Savings: $35 (25.92% Saved)

>Blood Angel Assault Squad ($45)
-Space Marine Assault Squad ($41)
>Total Cost Alone: $54.50
>Total Savings: $9.50 (21.11% Saved)

>Blood Angel Vanguard Veteran Squad ($45)
-Space Marine Vanguard Veteran Squad ($40)
>Total Cost Alone: $53.50
>Total Savings: $8.50 (18.89% Saved)

>Blood Angel Sternguard Squad ($55)
-Space Marine Sternguard Squad ($50)
>Total Cost Alone: $63.50
>Total Savings: $8.50 (15.45% Saved)

Feel free to check my math, I'm getting kinda tired and this is my first time doing something like this.
>>
>>49271895
No.
>>
>>49271912
Yay...
>>
>>49271899
Do you have the leaks for the new formation?

I didn't know this was even coming out and I picked up a fair sized BA lot to start and have been doing alright so far.

Pretty excited to see what we get. I'm not even using half my collection since I am still learning to play
>>
>>49271899
A lot of the "savings" comes from including the overpriced upgrade sprues and character models. And I'm not sure you'd really be saving much (or anything) compared to buying from people other than GW.

We'll see, though.
>>
>>49271927
Not him but it doesn't fix EVERYTHING about CSM.

It just moved them a few places up in army tiers. I would put them low enough on the totem pole that they smell the orks and dark eldar.
>>
List Critique for 30k?

2k Ultramarines

Rite of War: Logos Lectora

Legion Praetor
Paragon Blade (master crafted)
Plasma Pistol
Iron Halo
Mantle of Ultramar
Malta Bombs

Legion Centurion
Master of Signal

Artificer Armor
Refractor Field
Volte Serpenta
Legatine Axe

Legion Command Squad x5
Legatine Axe x 3
Combat shield x 4
2 Plasma Pistol

Legion Tactical Squad
Legion Vexilla
Artificer Armor
Power Weapon

Legion Tactical Squad
Legion Vexilla
Artificer Armor
Power Weapon

Legion Tactical Support Squad
Melta Gun x 4
Auger
Plasma Pistol

Contempt Dreadnought
Kheres Pattern Assault cannon
Plasma Blaster
Extra Armor
Havoc Launcher

Apothecaries Detachment x3
Augery Scanner
Power Sword
Artificer Armor

Legion Heavy Support Squad
Missile Launcher x4
Flakk missiles
Auger

Fulmentarus Terminator Strike Force
Cyclone Missile Launcher x 5
>>
>>49271950
Why don't they just release a new codex instead of these fuckin supplements?

What is GW thinking exactly?
>>
>>49271951
Mate, you want /hhg/.
>>
Hey guys, potential new player here, just wondering how long it takes you usually to play a friendly game at the normal point levels in your local stores.
>>
File: for the empurror.png (225KB, 427x467px) Image search: [Google]
for the empurror.png
225KB, 427x467px
Hi guys.
Which Chapter should I play if I like cats.
Thanks.
>>
Has anyone else from the UK seen the warhammer 40k legends adverts on TV?

First time I have seen anything 40k related on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlt40gNH04
>>
>>49271996
Take your pick
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Astral_Claws
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tiger_Claws
>>
>>49271990
My local games go from 1000pts to 2000pts and can range from 1 hour to 3 or so. Heavily depends on who I play, some guys have a hard time remembering their rules so those games take longer.
>>
File: Heresy.png (136KB, 400x561px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.png
136KB, 400x561px
>>49270053
Go away slaanesh, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>49272022
Woah, Astral Claws' paint scheme is cool. Also those pauldrons on that page. Wish I knew where to grab those.
>>
>>49270053
40k is supposed to be fucking grimdark. not appease mentally damaged people.
>>
Thinking of doing my chapter with a jump pack or bike focus. Jump packs are just worse than bikes yeah? Does that really matter outside of tourney play?
>>
>>49272093
These? https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-BE/Astral-Claws-Marine-Shoulder-Pads
>>
File: 60040199066_AngelsBladeENG01[1].jpg (43KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
60040199066_AngelsBladeENG01[1].jpg
43KB, 600x620px
>>49271930
Sadly, I don't have the rules for the formations, but I can hazard a guess at what units (and how many) are in 7 out of 9 of the formations we'll be getting.
Take these predictions with a grain of salt the size of your average C:CSM player:

>Chapter Ancients
-Blood Angel Dreadnought of any type (1-3)

>Death Company Strike Force
-Death Company Squad (3-5)
-Death Company Dreadnought (0-3?)
-Death Company Chaplain (0-1) (This guy seems like a new unit added by the supplement)

>Archangels Orbital Intervention Force
-Assault Terminators (2)
-Terminators (1)

>10th Company Ambush Force
-Scout Squad (2-5?)
-Scout Bike Squad (2-3?)

>Golden Host
-Sanguinary Guard (3-5)
-Sanguinor (0-1?)

>Blood Angel Battle Demi-Company
-Tactical Squads (3)
-Furioso Dreadnought (1)
-Devastator Squad (1)
-Assault Squad (1)
-Company Command Squad (1) (Command Squad and a Space Marine Commander, not sure if you can swap out the Commander/Captain with a Chaplain, Librarian, or Sanguinary Priest)

>Archangels Demi-Company
-Vanguard Veteran Squad (1)
-Sternguard Veteran Squad (1)
-Furioso Dreadnoughts (2)

No idea on the last two formations, maybe they're just the Archangels/Blood Angel Demi-Company twice.
No idea.

>>49271941
I like the Blood Angel Upgrade Packs, especially when I get them for free.

Each one is a new Sanguinary Priest for my army, and more pauldrons is never a bad thing.

Besides, the Death Company Strike Force and Chapter Ancients boxes don't even have the upgrade frames and would be a great addition to most new Blood Angel player's armies.

I'm even thinking of picked them or the Company Command box up when I get the supplement, and I already have ~35 Death Company and 6 Dreadnoughts.
>>
>>49270555
Sisters player here. Phone posting so I'll be brief. No razor backs in my dex. Immolators might be comparable but I do not know the razor back stat block. You're pretty on point with most of it. T3 sucks but we're cheap and have good saves. Twenty girl blobs are scary. Fast five girls with plas priests in immolators can be fast and effective as well as survivable in melee if not effective. The army is very responsive and needs careful play. Tau can be a tough match but melta can eat riptides in quantity. Needs allies though. Can break down more as well as q&a in the morning if threads up
>>
>>49272140
Yeah buddy
>>
>>49272112
Not as much. Casual play can see a wide range of stuff working where it wouldn't in a tourney setting.
>>
why are the fire angels so bland
>>
>>49272174
>Needs allies though.
Another SoB player here, and yeah. Sisters have issues, but if you cover those problems with allies, they can easily match any mid-tier army.
>>
I could use input. I have no idea what I'm doing.
2 thunder hammers though.

+++ New Roster (1000pts) +++

++ Space Marines: Codex (2015) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ (No Category) +

Chapter Tactics [Astral Claws]

+ HQ +

Librarian [Mastery Level 2]
Power Armour [Bolt Pistol, Force Sword, Space Marine Bike]

+ Troops +

Bike Squad
Biker Sergeant [Lightning Claw]
Space Marine Biker [Chainsword]
Space Marine Biker with Special Weapon [Grav-gun, Twin-Linked Boltgun]

Bike Squad
Biker Sergeant [Chainsword]

+ Fast Attack +

Land Speeders
Land Speeder [Multi-melta, Multi-melta]

Land Speeders
Land Speeder [Heavy Flamer]
Land Speeder [Heavy Flamer]
Land Speeder [Heavy Flamer, Typhoon Missile Launcher]

+ Heavy Support +

Devastator Squad [2x Grav-cannon and Grav-amp, Rhino, 4x Space Marines]
Space Marine Sergeant [Thunder Hammer, Thunder Hammer]
>>
File: lwhitesacars[1].jpg (54KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
lwhitesacars[1].jpg
54KB, 400x306px
>>49272112
Bikes vs Jump Packs is a tough comparison.

In terms of offense, it really depends on what weapons you plan on the squad using.

If you plan on using grav-guns or plasma-guns Bikes are the best choice since they give you the Relentless Special Rule, allowing you to fire Salvo weapons (such as grav-guns) as if you never moved (thus granting you more shots at a greater range) and allowing you to charge after firing a Rapid Fire weapon (such as a plasma-gun).

Jump Packs are better suited for short range Assault weapons such as Meltaguns and Template weapons such as Flamers since they give you the Deep Strike Special Rule, allowing you to pop-down right where you need to toast some dudes under your template or pop a Tank/Transport with the bonus you get from the Melta Special Rule.

In terms of defense, Bikes give +1 to your Toughness characteristic and allow you to Jink, giving you a cover save when you need it (at the cost of firing only snap-shots the next turn)

Jump Packs don't do any of that.
The only protection they offer is allowing you to place you guys in Deep Strike Reserve to protect them from getting shot up Turn 1, but Deep Strike has it owns slew of problems and dangers.

Deep Strike aside, Bikes also tend to have the edge in mobility.
They move 12" in the Movement Phase (something non-Raven Guard Jump Packs have to give up their reroll to Charge distance if they want to do), and can Turbo-Boost instead of shooting to go another automatic 12" (Jump Packs only get the standard d6 Run move).

As previously mentioned, Jump Packs do get a reroll to charge distance if they only move 6" in the Movement Phase.
Jump Packs can also jump over buildings/terrain bikes might be forced to go around/through.
This is a very useful ability on terrain-heavy boards.

Lastly, Bikes also tend to cost more than Jump Packs.

Best Bike Chapters:
>White Scars
>Dark Angels (Ravenwing)
>Iron Hands

Best Jump Pack Chapters:
>Raven Guard
>Blood Angels
>>
>>49272226
I get a lot of value from inquisitors. Bare bones with servo skulls. Helps make seraphim plus Celestine be painful. I shell out for the melta pistols too. I've killed riptides like that with lucky rolls and an exorcist. Our flyer is great too
>>
Kharn vs an Imperial Knight

>The ground shook with pounding footfalls, and a vox-horn boomed out a binharic war cry. Looking up, the Betrayer saw a red-hulled Knight looming over him, its head tilted down to pin him with its dispassionate stare. The war engine’s roaring chainblade swept down and Khârn hurled himself aside. He rolled to his feet with a manic laugh, sweeping Gorechild up in a thunderous arc. Mica-dragon teeth bit through adamantium and ceramite in a rain of sparks, and the Knight’s severed chainblade crashed to the ground.

>The war machine took a step back, trying to swing its battle cannon to bear. Before it could, the Betrayer leapt high and clove through the Knight’s nearest knee-joint. Again, Gorechild could not be denied, and the towering machine left half of one leg behind as it tried to back away. Slowly, like some great tree, the Imperial Knight tipped sideways, before crashing down hard. Khârn laughed as his followers boiled across the felled machine, tearing its canopy open and hacking madly at the exposed pilot within. These fools were doomed, thought the Betrayer contemptuously. Time to move on in search of a more worthy challenge

Justify this, /tg/.
>>
>>49272399
I've found that a well-placed Temple Assassin or an Imperial Knight playing distraction carnifex can work wonders. And yeah, the Avenger is one of the best flyers in the game imo.
>>
>>49272418
Khârn kept rolling 8s on a six-sided die.
>>
>>49272418
Because Gorechild has armorbane?
>>
>>49272418
>Justify this, /tg/.
k. kharn can actually easily kill an imperial knight in the game too.
>>
>>49272488
What are the rules for Gorechild against vehicles again? Strength 7, armourbane?
>>
Word is that the announcement of a new version of Necromunda is imminent. Will there be new models to go with it, or is hope the first step on the road to disappointment?
>>
>>49272418
>Lost the charge to the Knight
>Attack at same initiative step
>Knight hits on 4+ but fudged all its attacks

>Kharn lashes out with 6 S6 AP2 attacks with Armourbane, hitting on a rerollable 2+
>All these hits connect and boil through 6 hull points

Pretty ok, if anything it sounds like the highlight of a fa/tg/uy's game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 637x887px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 637x887px
>>49272497
S6, AP2, Armorbane, unless his rules changed in Traitor's Hate.
>>
File: TH-kharn[1].jpg (79KB, 700x446px) Image search: [Google]
TH-kharn[1].jpg
79KB, 700x446px
>>49272418
>Before it could, the Betrayer leapt high and clove through the Knight’s nearest knee-joint. Again, Gorechild could not be denied, and the towering machine left half of one leg behind as it tried to back away. Slowly, like some great tree, the Imperial Knight tipped sideways, before crashing down hard.

>Furthermore, a Superheavy vehicles is so large and has so many crew that the effects of... Immobilized... are ignored.

It's simple, Kharn didn't fucking read the BRB.

>>49272497
S6 Armorbane, but Kharn has Furious Charge, Counter Attack, Rage, and two CC weapons on top of his special 2+ To Hit and his 4 base attacks.

He also has I5 and W7, so the Knight would hit him second and only on 4's.

It'd be close either way.
It all comes down to if Kharn can kill it in a single charge, otherwise he's gonna take the big D and/or get Stomped at the end of combat.

It's irrelevant anyway.
In the same battle he kills a Warhound and a Reaver Battle Titan, both much more impressive and ludicrous feats.
>>
>>49272516
>Another GW box set with savings and great models
At this rate I can just throw all the board tiles from all my board games together and play zone mortalis all day every day at home.
>>
Do you guys paint the inside of vehicles or just glue the doors closed?

I'm building a taurox and am debating whether or not to out the extra time in.
>>
>Khârn looked slowly up from the cloven body of his ambitious would-be murderer. An Imperial Reaver Titan loomed into view above him, footsteps shaking the ground. The engine seemed to fill up the whole world with its enormity. Its shadow engulfed him utterly, throwing a shroud across both Khârn and the maimed Chaplain who still lay in the roadway. The Metalican emblem upon the Reaver’s chest left Khârn in no doubt of its loyalties.

>The Titan raised one tank-sized foot and took a striding step down the street. Khârn leapt back as the war engine’s foot descended, slamming down like a pile driver. The ground buckled beneath the god-machine’s tread, and Khârn was hurled unceremoniously from his feet. He cursed, scrambling upright again amid the billowing dust and unnatural shadow. The Betrayer felt the air pressure contract around him, his ears popping and his armour crawling with corposant as the war engine’s void shields passed over and enveloped him. The Titan hadn’t even registered the foe beneath its feet, its weapons drawing down upon targets in more distant streets. It stung the Betrayer’s martial pride to be treated as an irrelevance, and he howled with anger as he pumped plasma shots up at the thing’s knee joint. This was no Knight, however. The ravening blasts of energy splashed against the Titan’s leg, blackening its paintwork but achieving little else.

>Then the Titan was moving again, swinging its other leg forwards to pass the first. The roadway was barely wide enough for the god machine to progress down it, but that mattered little. Where the Titan’s weapon limbs struck the buildings they simply tore away great chunks of masonry, smashing the buildings aside with the ease of a man parting tall grass. Rubble sluiced down upon Khârn in a landslide as the Titan swept over him.
>>
>>49272619
>>The Betrayer cursed in fury as thundering wreckage and billowing dust engulfed him. He fought against the stony tide, but darkness swallowed him as the rubble closed over his head. Khârn raged. He thrashed. He shattered and clawed until he was free once again. By the time he had dragged himself from the tumbled ruins, both the Titan, and his Chaplain victim, were gone.

>Denied his worthy skull, the Betrayer’s rage was beyond mortal comprehension. A wave of pure fury rolled out from his armoured form, scorching the rubble black, and his deafening war cry shattered those few windows that remained in the street’s battered facades.
Over the rooftops of the ruins around him, Khârn could see the god-like forms of more Imperial Titans moving, wading through the devastation with their weapons tracking right and left. As they sighted his followers, their guns lit with apocalyptic fury, blazing columns of light and fire stabbing downwards to blow buildings apart and scour the streets of Khorne worshippers. There was bloodshed in this, thought Khârn, but not glory. Not the skulls of the Imperial lapdogs. This could not be allowed. The Titans must die.

TITAAAAAAAAAAAANS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dLqUADUNZ0
>>
Do Chimeras come with a Heavy Stubber and/or Storm Bolter pintle weapon on their sprue? Kinda sad that the Leman Russ doesn't.
>>
Same as >>49272547
Forgot to mention Kharn has Hatred due to his Warlord Trait, so he's hitting a 2+ with 7 attacks (4 base, +2 for Rage/Counter-Attack, +1 for two CC weapons) and then rerolling misses.

Still think it'd be unlikely for him to mulch a Knight in a single turn since they have what, 6 Hullpoints and AV13 Front facing?

He probably can LAND at least 6 attacks, hell, he can probably land all 7, but even with Armorbane I think his chances of rolling below a 6 on 2d6 is pretty high, and I don't think the off-chance he gets an Explodes! Result with his AP2 really evens things out much.

>>49272585
If you can't open the doors and see inside, fuck it. (EX: Tuarox)

If you can open the doors but it's too dark to see anything inside, fuck it. (EX: Rhino/Razorback)

If you can open the doors and see everything inside just fine, consider painting it. (EX: Drop Pods)

Painting the inside is a very rare thing for most players I think.
>>
>>49272488
That's what one of my opponents told me before I charged him with a chaos knight.

1 hammer of wrath attack, followed by a failed armour save. All gone kharn
>>
File: TITAAAAAANS.jpg (36KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
TITAAAAAANS.jpg
36KB, 690x388px
>Khârn fought like a lunatic, exhorting the followers of Khorne to greater heights of violence and spitting scorn upon them where they showed weakness. It was Khârn that led a loping Warhound Titan out into the wreck-scattered square before the eastern forge-temple, and straight into the teeth of a Trinity of Blood. Booming monstrous warcries, the three super-heavy Daemon Engines hammered the Titan with fire from every side, collapsing ts void shields and rolling forwards to hack it apart with vast chain cleavers.

>It was Khârn, also, who scaled the flank of a towering factorum-stack at the head of fifty Khorne Berzerkers and leapt from its heights onto the carapace of an Imperial Reaver as it was moving between engagement zones. The Betrayer hacked his way through the war engine’s armoured hull, leading those few Berzerkers who had survived the strafing of the Titan’s gatling blasters. They butchered the machine’s crew, leaving it looming, cold and dead in the middle of the street.

----------------

>MODERATII, ADJUST SPEED TWO KNOTS AND TARGET THE DAEMON ENGINES TO OUR RIGHT. POWER UP THE PLASMA BLASTGUN AND… WHAT… WHAT WAS THAT? UPON THE HULL? AUSPEX SWEEP, NOW! IT CAN’T BE. NO. NO! KEEP THEM OUT! NO!’

- Last words of Princeps Gauvanos, Legio Metalica
>>
>>49272633
Looks like it, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>49272679
I think so! Thanks anon.

Also, I just realized I built my Leman Russ without the gunshield thing. Shoot. I'm gonna build the Chimera like my Only War group has theirs. Turret HBolter, Hull HFlamer, and Pintle Heavy Stubber.
>>
>>49272679
Question.

Why does the Chimera's turret have pics of two HBolters in it when it says it only has one? Is it twin-linked somewhere?
>>
>>49272671
>>49272626
>>49272619
Funny enough, I can see a minimum size squad of Secutarii Peltasts taking out Kharn by themselves.

Kharn's Points worth of the buggers would have him knocked off the table in a single Shooting Phase, easy.

Funny enough, on the tabletop Kharn wouldn't be able to beat the Titans or even the guys guarding the Titans, let alone both at the same time, and three times in a row.

Good thing he's only kicking the shit out of the Blood Angels and the Mechanicus, not like I play either of those shitty armies ;_;

>>49272710
>Thanks anon.
Np anon, good luck with you Chimera buildin'.

>>49272733
The Chimera can take a Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter as it's turret weapon, at least in certain codexes

It's a really common tactic in Codex: Inquistion to run Chimeras with a Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter on the turret with another one on the hull since you can give both of them +1 Strength for like 5 or 10 points.
>>
>>49272768
Tabletop and fluff haven't lined up perfectly for a while now. Given how marines are usually presented them only having 1 Wound doesn't seem right, but Game Balance and all that.
>>
How many Ghostkeels do I need to make them worth it?
>>
>>49272768
>THE SECRET OF AMETHAL

>The adepts of the Adeptus Mechanicus understood the true prize that the Black Legion sought upon Amethal, even if few others did. It was the thing that had brought Technoarcheologist Dominus Ivasnophon and his followers from the forge world of Metalica to this cursed world. It was a power of unbelievable magnitude, though the Imperium and the traitors sought it for very different reasons. Lord Xorphas knew its true nature, for it was he and his cabal who had located it for Abaddon. The Despoiler had set his forces in motion at once. The battle to come would bear upon the success of the Thirteenth Black Crusade, for it offered an opportunity to extend Abaddon’s Crimson Path like a bloody wound across Imperial space.

>The secret that the Black Legion sought, and that the Adeptus Mechanicus were racing them to seize, lay deep beneath the surface of Amethal. It was ancient – unspeakably, unimaginably so. It was a device the size of a world, forged by godlike beings before Terra had even spawned its first single-celled organisms. It was a cage for the infernal creatures of the Warp, a weapon to dwarf the Damnation Cache that had slipped through Abaddon’s fingers on Pandorax. And, according to the divinations of Lord Xorphas and his followers, it was full to the brim. It required only the correct ritual to be broken open, at which point the sudden release of so many Warp entities would tear a gaping wound in reality itself…

Who the hell created this thing and why were they throwing daemons inside of it?
>>
>>49272768
>The Chimera can take a Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter as it's turret weapon, at least in certain codexes

>It's a really common tactic in Codex: Inquistion to run Chimeras with a Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter on the turret with another one on the hull since you can give both of them +1 Strength for like 5 or 10 points.
That's pretty lame man. You gotta admit. Why can't the IG do that? Also this makes me interested in the =][= Codex. Is it good? Does GW still support it/Will GW keep supporting it?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x484px
>>49272547
>Can still be instagibbed by S8
>>
any one got the epub. so CSM are now just normal marines with a diferent formations. and options soon that will be standadised and chaos marriens will be as asthetic as a vanilla chapter?
>>
Orks should be unbound by default, with all orks getting Obj Sec within 12" of a warboss
>>
File: Harlequin.jpg (24KB, 250x372px) Image search: [Google]
Harlequin.jpg
24KB, 250x372px
Was there ever a link for Death Masque? I don't see anything in the Mega.
>>
>>49272733
>>49272768

The chimera can have a turret mounted heavy bolter and a hull mounted heavy bolter. The kit comes with two different heavy bolters for this reason.

It is rare to see the turret mounted version though.
>>
>>49272825
Does that mean that they get plasma cannons now?
>>
>>49272813
>It was ancient – unspeakably, unimaginably so.
>It was a device the size of a world
>It was a cage for the infernal creatures of the Warp
All signs I see point to it being Necron.

I guess it could have been built by the Old Ones or the Pre-Fall Eldar, but I like the idea of it being a cage for the Old Ones/Eldar Gods built by the Necrons during the War in Heaven, a cage that was later captured by the intended targets and repurposed to imprison the C'tans that are still inside it.

It's probably just full o' daemons though since the Blood Angels call in the Grey Knights to help them out with it once they realize what it's full of and that they most likely can't contain them for much longer.

This "wound in reality" is going to allow Horus to skip over Cadia just so that GW doesn't have to squat the Astra Militarum right?

>>49272815
I think the last update it got was a while ago, and even then it may have been a digital only release.

They don't really have much of an army they can field by themselves, probably on par with Officio Assasinorum, but the Inquisitors in the codex are DIRT-CHEAP and can take some crazy wargear options to buff any force they ally with.

Their models are quite old and kinda blow by today's standard, so I'd kitbash one or look around for a third party Inquisitor.

>>49272871
Neat to know.
Also something to mention is that the Inquisition Chimera actually doesn't have Lasgun Arrays on the sides for whatever reason.

It's also cheaper than the ones in Astra Militarum.
>>
is the deathwatch side of deathmasque any good?

I already got a veteran team plus another one I converted some time ago and 5 bikes
I'm really not sure about the venerable dreadnought since >armor12
>>
>>49272815
>Why can't the IG do that?

They can. The twin-linked heavy bolter turret is not part of any codex. It is in the imperial armour one second edition book. As mentioned here >>4927287 the default chimera kit does not come with a twin-linked heavy bolter. It comes with a hull and turret mounted heavy bolter.

> Is it good?

No. You are paying ten points to twin-link the heavy bolter then ten points to make it strength 6. You might as well just use the multilaser for the natural strength 6 and against marines and tanks AP4 means nothing. You will rarely fire both the hull mounted weapon and turret mounted weapon due to movement rules.
>>
i was thinking of getting into /tg/, and my store recommends X-wing, and warhammer 40k

sell me on this please
>>
File: justice sedante.jpg (1MB, 759x1592px) Image search: [Google]
justice sedante.jpg
1MB, 759x1592px
>>49272965
>third party Inquisitor

Picked this one up myself recently. Probably fits an Interrogator better, seeing as its lacking in gothic ornamentation. Are there any other good options out there?
>>
>>49268754
I was going to paint some mechanicus but I ran out of white primer. Picked some up tonight but probably won't get to finish priming till Monday.

My FLGS is trying to get a Kill team league going, and we've been playing 1000pts games, so I've been bouncing around painting my IG, Black Templar, and Lamenters a squad at a time. It's nice because they're all very different paint schemes and styles so it keeps from getting boring. Once I can prime my skitarii and Orks I'll really have some fun opportunities.

The IG are the most fun though. I've made a composite regiment mixing in a huge variety of troopers from multiple companies and lines, and through using similar colors, unifying themes (the number XIII, common webbing or items like jackets or grenades) and the fact that I went to great pains to ensure that units had a mix of weapons from other units in the same force, its really coming together. For example you'll see a Catachan running around with a Cadian lasgun, then you'll see a Cadian running around with a Victoria Lamb Meltagun, and then you'll see another guy who is almost identical to the Cadian in paint scheme but he has a different uniform cut and armor style with a plasma gun from Mad Robot, and it's just awesome to see them all blend together into this awesome theme. I've not made a huge amount of painting progress past basecoats so far, but once I finish a few more squads its really going to come together.
>>
File: p018 privateer godwin copy.jpg (123KB, 699x337px) Image search: [Google]
p018 privateer godwin copy.jpg
123KB, 699x337px
>>49273052
well there's the obvious one, considering kev based him on Jes Goodwin
>>
>>49272799
They are not meta but the closest thing they get to meta is probably Optimised Stealth Cadre which requires 1-3 Ghostkeels. So really, 1 will do. That being said a unit of 3 is probably more optimised since Ghostkeels are the best thing in the Formation and The Wall of Mirrors special rule does not have any effect if your lonely Ghostkeel gets shot off turn 1, because of this 3 might be slightly more optimal.

If you want to win tournaments you should not be brining them at all and if you want to play for fun you should not be thinking too much about how to increase your chance of winning with one of the strongest factions in the game.
>>
>>49270543

>After a few millenia of drugs and rape I'd probably want to go join a craftworld or the harlequins.

Think of it like a heroin addiction but on a spiritual level for all eternity, and on top of that you're unwilling or unable to admit you even have a problem, and even if you did do so you'd probably get assassinated for being weak and face true death anyway.

All this makes it not so simple to just join a craftworld or harlequins.
>>
>>49272994
X-Wing is a smaller scale, and probably better balanced game. It's also probably cheaper to get into to, unless you start buying ships just to get the upgrade cards inside. A typical force is 3-5 ships, each about £10. You can buy the core box and a couple of ships to get started. They're all pre-painted to, and the only assembly required is attaching the ship to the stem that connects to the base. Games take an hour or two, tops.

40k, meanwhile, is a massive moneysink. You're looking at £40 to £65 for a starting box (Kill Team or Dark Vengeance). There's the Start Collecting boxes too, which are £50 but don't come with the base rules. Regardless, you'll then need to put £20 on a codex. Then paints, brushes, a couple of tools, etc. You'll then need to assemble and paint your minis.

I make 40k sound negative, but it's definitely a Hobby with a capital H. Even if you stick to small scale games you're probably looking at a spend of £100 minimum to get going and assemble a starting force. Full size armies cost a whole lot more. If you've got the time, money and inclination then it's good fun, but you probably want to make sure you're up for the modelling and painting component first. A lot of the fun of 40k is having Your Dudes face off against someone else's. On a purely mechanical level it's not as tight and interesting as X-Wing.
>>
File: Long Lost Siblings.jpg (508KB, 1900x1372px) Image search: [Google]
Long Lost Siblings.jpg
508KB, 1900x1372px
>>49273052
You gals remind me a lot of my own Inquisitors.

Must be a common face I guess.

>>49273072
I don't think my army is cool enough to run that guy.

Not by a long shot.
>>
>>49268754
A guy at my store has a german ww2 imperial guard army, with hitler being his lord commisar.
I am going to one-up him with stalin and russian imperial guardsmen.
>>
>>49273104
I'd love it if Hasslefree did a sci-fi version with the classic witch hunter hat. Still, I guess you can say the pistol is some ornate archeotech version of whatever you want.
>>
Trying out the Black Crusade Detachment, not going for anything particularly fluffy or competitive (shocker), just trying to use the models I actually own

+ Core (1072pts) +

Chaos Warband (1072pts)
··Chaos Bikers [2x Chaos Biker, Mark of Khorne, 2x Meltagun] (101 pts)
·Chaos Biker Champion [Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Bombs]

··Chaos Bikers [2x Chaos Biker, Mark of Nurgle, 2x Meltagun] (113 pts)
·Chaos Biker Champion [Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Bombs]

··Chaos Lord [Axe of Blind Fury, Bolt Pistol, Juggernaut of Khorne, Mark of Khorne, Power Armour, Sigil of corruption] (170 pts)

··Chaos Space Marines (80 pts) [4x Chaos Marine with Boltgun, Flamer]
·Aspiring Champion [Boltgun]

··Chaos Space Marines (80 pts) [4x Chaos Marine with Boltgun, Flamer]
·Aspiring Champion [Boltgun]

··Chosen [Chaos Rhino, 5x Chosen with Boltgun, CCW and Boltpistol, Plasma Gun, 4x Replace boltgun w/ Plasma gun] (218 pts)
·Chosen Champion [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Close Combat Weapon]

··Havocs [4x Autocannon, Chaos Rhino, 4x Havoc] (150 pts)
·Aspiring Champion [Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon]

··Sorcerer [2x Additional Mastery Level, Aura of dark glory, Bike, Bolt Pistol, Force Stave, Power Armour, Spell familiar] (160 pts)

Favoured of Chaos (605pts)
··Daemon Prince (215pts) [Close Combat Weapon, Power Armour, Slaanesh, Wings]

··Possessed (130pts) [4x Possessed, Possessed Champion]

Veterans of the Legions (323pts)
··Noise Marines (138pts) [4x Extra CCW, 4x Noise Marines, Replace Boltgun w/ Blastmaster, 3x Replace Boltgun w/ Sonic Blaster]
·Noise Champion [Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon]

··Plague Marines (185pts) [Chaos Rhino, 4x Plague Marine, 2x Plasma Gun]
·Plague Champion [Bolt Pistol, Plague knife]
>>
>>49272813
Old Ones, Eldar or Necrons. Probably Old Ones.
>>
>>49273149
Funny enough, the only thing I've ever ran that pistol as is a a Bolt Pistol, the one damn gun it doesn't look like.

I second you on the hat though, I would buy that up in a heartbeat.
>>
>>49272994
40k offers the ability to play games with more miniatures than most other sci-fi miniature games. This higher amount of miniatures also means that getting an army to play the regular amount of points takes lots of time and effort. The effort you need to put into painting and modelling can be outsourced to other companies but that will make the hobby incredibly expensive, on the other hand, you can skip out on the painting side. Some do, which leads to less beautiful armies, others don't and scorn those who take the easy way.

The model quality of most newer kits is really high, but due to the age of the game some kits are old and do not fit the current standard of quality.

The game itself is a little too over-complicated, but still lots of fun. The balance however is unbearable, both internal balance between units in each individual faction and balance between the different factions are horrendous. Unless you find a good community you will more or less be forced to play one of the power factions or just accept a horrible win-rate. The current power factions are Space Marines (in all their incarnations), Eldar and Tau. I will throw in Necrons because they are a really forgiving army that is nice to start with. Some of the really bad factions include Orks, Tyranids and Chaos Space Marines all of which have a tremendous amount of super sucky units, Tyranids do have a competetive build though.

If you do find a nice group the game offers tons of different options for units and their wargear.
>>
>>49273168
Maybe someone out there will sculpt an individual hat which you can stick onto whatever model you please.
>>
File: 1398881111311.jpg (496KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1398881111311.jpg
496KB, 1000x1000px
>Go down to the lfgs
>Eldar cheesemaster is in looking for a game
>Isnt getting one because everyone knows better
>Decide to fuck with him
>Accept a game, 1850 points
>His army consists of scatterbikes, wraithguard and fire dragons in serpents, a few warp spider squads, warlocks out the ass and a wraithknight
>My army is 298 boyz and 4 warbosses
>Mfw he couldnt kill me fast enough to keep me off the points
>>
>>49273254

I applaud you
>>
How many Servitors should I stick with my Engineer that I'm going to shove behind my Pask Ass Kicking tank squadron? I'd think 2 would be enough, 4 seems a bit excessive even for guaranteed repair.
>>
>>49273254
sorry, 268 boyz. 9 squads of 30
>>
>>49273268
>268
>9 squads of 30

I'm not Asian, but those numbers don't add up
>>
>>49273295
I had to drop 2 boyz since i was 10 points over
>>
File: 1470813244657.jpg (411KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1470813244657.jpg
411KB, 867x1300px
>>49273254
>>
Traitor's Hate epub floating around anywhere yet?
>>
>>49270548
shooting some movie iirc
>>
>>49270743
Yeah there's the fact that Khorne doesn't really give a shit how clever you are, only that you deliver skulls.

So they would steal shit or trade for it while permanently benching any Warpsmiths they did retain. You can't imagine there would be much benefit to fielding them what with the constant repairs the warband would need.
>>
What is a good, high quality company here in the UK to get my Tau models painted by? I want really good quality, not a quick rush job with 2 colours.
>>
File: BLUDANGELZ.png (397KB, 676x5819px) Image search: [Google]
BLUDANGELZ.png
397KB, 676x5819px
Managed to grab a dark vengeance set that included a terminator captain, an extra 5 terminators, a dreadnought and Raphen's Death company for 37.50 pounds.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? I have a feeling I'll need to drop the plasma on the tacticals for flamers and exchange the plasmas on the bikes for meltas.
>>
>>49273254
>Eldar cheesemaster is in looking for a game
>Isnt getting one because everyone knows better
>But I ended up having a fun game with him anyway
>Sure showed that faggot
???
>>
Traitor's hate anywhere yet?
>>
File: 1466349498921.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466349498921.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>49270053
>>
Any good batreps where people don't field cheesy shit? I can't find a single Tau one that doesn't have a mix of a battery of Broadsides, 2 riptides and a Stormsurge.

Wanna see a nice infantry battle.
>>
>>49270053
>female space marines
>still can't have female primachs.

TRIGGERED.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 722x525px
>>49270053
>brining shit from the previous thread into the next one
You are the worst kind of human being. Die in a fire, you fucking faggot
>>
>>49272970
Good how? Lots of melee weapons, lots of lovely sculpted chapter shoulder pads, but a real lack of special weapons and lol termies, who are they again? We have no termies in this box why should we provide the new DW-specific termie weapon or more than 2 termie shoulder pads?
>>
>>49273624
was in one of the last threads dropbox link
>>
>>49273816
can anyone repost the link? Tried to search but couldn't find it.
>>
>>49273846
https://mega.nz/#!a9JDkRhB!cX0ITtZqW055eaSRmn7a3n-kLb8hbAzatsBJb7aaisA

Visit aosg for latest resources update. :)
>>
>>49273734
Anyone?
>>
Anyone know of any solutions I can use to break down plastic bonds? Some of my second hand miniatures are poorly assembled, to the point I'd rather just break them down and scavenge whatever I can.
>>
>>49270131
Sisters of Battle are in great need of a rework. A very clear identity of their own would be nice to see. Right now, they're just worse Space Marines. Perhaps a focus on the fire/ cleansing motif to a greater extent? For example, allowing every Sister in a Battle Sister squad to take Flamers, with one Heavy Flamer and one Melta. This would make them a hard-midrange sort of army, which is unique. You then give them ways of attaining invulnerable saves contingent on Priests/ Ecclsiarchy themed units so ranged forces don't just wreck them easily.

I don't know... I just think all that would be a cool way to differentiate and maybe fix them to an extent.
>>
>>49273999
Plastic glue is pretty tricky. Hot water or, ironically, plastic glue can be used on a weaker bond to help soften the plastic but otherwise you're stuck cutting them apart.
>>
>>49273388
A pdf was posted in the last thread. I think the epub was too.

Also, what's the best reader for epubs? I've grabbed the Deathwatch codex, but all of the text spacing is fucked up in Calibre.
>>
>>49274090
I'll probably just saw the arms off for the special weapons. The price I paid was justified just because of the vehicles anyways so I don't have much to complain about.
>>
File: 6.jpg (291KB, 1600x1180px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
291KB, 1600x1180px
>>49270053
>Drop Slaanesh
>Offensive to LGBT
Bitch, I'm a faggot with 10k points of Slaanesh Daemons. Stop saying I'm a sensitive snowflake that has to be protected at all costs. And fuck, maybe I WANT to be evil! In fact, that's why I play Dark Eldar too!
>>
>>49274127
>Daemonette horrified by Bloodletter licking it
Wouldn't it be the other way around?
>>
>>49274127
>fags worshipping slaanesh
Urge to purge: rising.
>>
nub here
Wanna play SM with Dreadnoughts. Any tips for armycollecting? I was thinking Iron Hands chapter tactics, some number of dreadnoughts (a suggestion would be good), an appropriate number of drop pods ... Librarians? Rhinos? I dunno man
>>
>>49274210
Get a Leviathan Siege Dreadnought with dual Storm Cannons. Big fucking beast of a walker with 8 howitzers for arms, pretty badass looking and a nice centerpiece for your army.
>>
I hope you guys are ready for Blood Angels to be the next tier 1 army. Sanguine Council+Archangels Orbital Intervention Force=GG no re.
>>
>>49274478
Yet another reason to avoid "proper" 40k and stick to Kill Team and other skirmish scale variants.
>>
>>49274478
What's insulting is that if it's legit awesome, it's another slap in the face to CSM.
>>
Why aren't you watching the Warhammer Stream, guys? Get to see AoS in action.

https://wwwdottwitchdottv/warhammercommunitytv
>>
>>49274538
This is the 40k general, we aren't interested in Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>49274478
I have no idea what are you talking about. Explain yourself.
>>
>>49274526
The non-disordered charge from deep strike is going to ruffle some feathers.
>>
>>49274555
I am interested in AoS.
>>
>>49274555
Yeah but it's GW doing an officially streamed tournament type thing, and they're doing great. Last one was like 13 years ago they did anything like it.
>>
>>49274587
That's cool, tell me when they're doing one for 40k or 30k.
>>
>>49274560
New Librarian formation. 3+ to harness Sanguine Powers and all librarians share Blessings that target the Psyker specifically. It's going to be crazy with biker Librarian stars and groups of Librarian Dreadnoughts. Archangels get to assault from deep strike or shoot twice if they don't scatter, and they get Objective Secured. Paired with the Descent of Angels ability on the detachment, it's going to pretty radically alter the meta.
>>
>>49274613
Where do you get that information?
>>
>>49274587
Interesting. Not into AoS, but good to see that GW is continuing to embrace the internet.
>>
>>49274210
Iron hands Medusa strikeforce with unlimited 'ancients' axuillary formations .
>>
>>49274628
If they're embracing the internet then maybe they're monitoring the threads.

If a GW employee is reading this: Fix CSM or I'm going to fuck Rowntree's wife. This is a threat.
>>
File: ScionTest.jpg (174KB, 1306x735px) Image search: [Google]
ScionTest.jpg
174KB, 1306x735px
>>49268754
I painted a Scion to test a colour scheme and I noticed I forgot to highlight the gun. There is always one stupid mistake.

The gemstone technical paint is actually really nice for lenses when you paint it over a gold.
>>
>>49274555
>>49274587

Wish they spent half the effort into 40k as they're doing with their dead horse meme game.
>>
...That was when he saw the flame. At first, as he saw it blaze across the black vista of space on the occuliport, he thought it was a comet or some celestial body that had chosen that precise moment to manifest. Only when it didn't follow a prescribed trajectory, when it dodged around and through the debris of sundered vessels did he realise it was something else.
It was climbing, this flame, this spear of fire, and headed for the Hell-Stalker.

...The sheer speed of the flame spear was incredible. It was like no spacefaring vessel he'd ever seen, but then this wasn't a ship; it wasn't a ship at all.

...All of this and Dac'tyr was transfixed by the flaming spear. His eyes widened and he wept openly, realising what it was he was seeing.
'In Vulkan's Name...' he whispered.
The flaming spear widened at its tip, spreading into a fiery blade that burned in the void despite the lack of oxygen. Brighter than the sun, it struck the Hell-stalker with the force of a god and sheared it in half.

Pg 919 of the Salamanders Omnibus by Nick Kyme.
>>
>>49274624

His ass
>>
>>49274624
Brother worked on one of the translations for the book.
>>49274723
I wouldn't believe it either, but it's pretty ridiculous that these formations are coming on the tail of Traitor's Hate. They really show that you can make a shitty army good purely through formations and detachments, GW just has to care enough to put some thought into them.
>>
File: IMG_20160907_020432641.jpg (867KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160907_020432641.jpg
867KB, 1456x2592px
>>49268754
I'm painting my Deldar kind of like gummies from power rangers.
>>
>>49274187
>Not worshiping Slaanesh
>not being a faggot
Get a load of this cocksmoking queer, I bet you worship a shitty god like Khorne
>Captcha: Whitetail faggio
Exactly!
>>
>>49274613
>Mfw
So roll on Biomancy, get Iron Arm, RIP AND TEAR?
>>
>>49274758
Tell your brother that we love him. That's fucking bananas if it's true.
>>
>>49270053
You know... Slaanesh is a "Chaos God," not an "Evil God." That means he/ she has elements of good and evil. In this case, both pain AND pleasure. No offence to you, but I really don't like this tendency to white wash fucking everything. It's all too common.
>>
Can I play chaos space marines without deamonic shit?
>>
>>49274875
Yeah but they won't be very good, coming from a pure CSM player.
>>
>>49274837
Pretty much. Iron Arm, Warp Speed, Precognition, Electroshield, Might of the Ancients, Quickening. None of the extant deathstars can handle the number of high initiative, high strength, AP2, Instant Death attacks these fuckers are going to be putting out.

It's going to be pretty retarded with Foreboding and Perfect Timing as well.
>>
>>49274758
Sorry, not going to believe you without any real source.
>>
>>49274875
Sure, it's called Codex: Space Marines.

Seriously though, unless you want to run Daemons and Daemon Engines, just pick the loyalist codex of your choice and have fun. 95% of your wargear and options are identical to their loyalist counterparts anyways, so WYSIWYG isn't an issue.
>>
>>49270053
My fiance and I are in the LGBTQ bracket and we love Slaanesh, what are you talking about? Coming from a very active bi guy, the amount of debauchery in the gay scene is absolutely off the wall. You don't see straight people hitting poppers 10x a night and having a fuck-train from one end of the bath house to the other dude.

However, if you want to change the GLORIOUS Dark Prince, perhaps focus more on the sadism, artistic drive and the emotional aspects of his character, thus fitting it more into the Dark Eldar mind set (which would make sense seeing as how their kind of behaviour birthed xer).
>>
There's an Apocalypse game going on at the flgs tomorrow.

Basically all my models are unpainted so there's no chance of participating for me; I want to make my models pretty, but would I look like a faggot if I went anyways just to watch

I wouldn't go for the whole thing since I have other appointments I just figure it'd be interesting.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 233x216px
>>49274957
>Be gay
>Boyfriend and I both play Slaanesh Daemons, and Dark Eldar
>our faces when the debauchery in the fluff drew us to each
I don't get poppers though. Those things are retarded.
>>
>>49274990
blog
>>
>>49274957
>>49274990

Fucking degenerates. And I'm bi.
>>
does /tg/ recommend a particular YouTube channel for good Warhammer 40k battle reports? I've been watching MiniWargaming.
>>
>>49275057
>watching Mormon TV
>>
>>49275048
>>49274990
>>49274957
>tfw no bf to play Chaos alongside of.
Not exactly my cup of tea as a Tzeentchian but you know. I got tentacles too~
>>
>>49275057
Frontline gaming has good ones, especially the ones with gimmick or unique armies.

The quality goes up and down depending on who is hosting the game.
>>
File: 1428332769526.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1428332769526.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>49273617
>Fighting against 300 models
>Fun
>>
>>49273970
Go to the MiniWarGaming YouTube channel. They do all sorts of different non-cheese batreps.
>>
File: 1426947060140.jpg (45KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
1426947060140.jpg
45KB, 512x397px
>>49270053
>Drop Slaanesh - it's offensive to lgbt-people.
Fuck you.
>Introduce female space marines.
It doesnt fucking work. If it did they'd just look like men in the end.
>Guard models should be at least 50:50 male/female.
Yeah and just have a planets population die off in a war? Fucking moron, someone needs to breed for guardsman.
>More focus on the role women and non-binary people in the 40k lore/books, especially the HH series.
They dont fucking exist.
> Maybe make one or two primachs canonically trans, it's ok if they are all kept biologically male then.
If theyre fucking space marines then surgery would be nullified and theyd all look like same, large muscular men. Go see some Slaanesh peeps for your weird shit.
>Make the emperor more brown. He comes from the middle east - make it explicit, so that people don't assume he is another white male
The middle east was white before, arabs are form the Arabian peninsula. Then they migrated out and fucked everything.
>Malcador should be a woman.
You shouldnt exist
>Change the lore so that Horus rebels because he racist/sexist and he doesn't like the progressive changes the emperor is introducing.
Thats fucking stupid
>Cut out the lore about genocide of aliens and non-compliant humans by loyalist imperial forces. Good guys don't do such things.
America was a good boy he didnt do nuffin didnt mean to massacre those german villages with artillery and give POWS to frenchies to executed dey good boys dey good guys.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>49274497
Kill Team is the wargaming equivalent of coming home
>>
File: Beautiful Fulgie.jpg (202KB, 714x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Fulgie.jpg
202KB, 714x1118px
>>49274990
I agree, I've never understood poppers either. Yet I get offered them ALL the time!

Btw, I think your story is certainly very cute, my fiance plays Dark Eldar and I play Slaanesh Daemon/Mortals/Marines myself, so I relate very much so.

>>49275048
"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice." <- words to live by, bud. You haven't had the full scope of your life until you've pushed yourself past what you thought you'd do!

>>49275069
Tentacles? I can work with tentacles. I have a few Pink Horrors and some Flamers, just sort of back up/fun units. And Kairos, of course. You can't play Daemons at a tournie without him.
>>
>>49275087
>not enjoying the sight of your dude fighting off the endless horde
>>
File: GOA implying.png (75KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
GOA implying.png
75KB, 400x225px
>>49275163

>Responding to bait
>>
>>49275348

fuck why isn't that a gif
>>
>>49273545
Any info?
>>
>>49275382
>>49275348
>Being this bad
>>
File: 1470545130396.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470545130396.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>49275382
>>
>>49274868
>Slaanesh is a "Chaos God," not an "Evil God." That means he/ she has elements of good and evil.

That used to be a thing in Fantasy (maybe even still is, I don't really follow what they're doing with it now), but it definitely isn't in 40k. The HH books make it quite clear that the ruinous powers are outright evil entities powered by the worst parts of the human psyche and the most heinous acts.
>>
>>49275607
>That used to be a thing in Fantasy
I don't know about that.
You know what they say: the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Desperation or hubris can make the best of us fall, which makes corrupting them ever so sweeter for the dark gods.

I never read about a 'good' side to the chaos gods, it's more like certain qualities are associated with them that can be a good or bad thing.
Like martial pride puts you in the vicinity of Khorne in principle, but you can adhere to a code of honor or be cruel and vindictive about it. Neither necessarily means you're gonna sell your soul to chaos though.
>>
>>49275607
They just ran with it, and just because the books (made by multiple authors each with their own ideas), it doesn't mean it affects the setting at large.

40k is a special setting in that every piece of literature should be taken as part real and part propaganda/subjective opinion of the people you're reading it from.

Chaos reflects people's emotions and actions. When 99.99% of the galaxy is blood, death and despair, of course Chaos is going to be portrayed as overwhelmingly evil. But remember why Chaos Marines exist in general: Freeing yourself from the slavery of the Imperium and Humanity in general. Plenty of CSM consider Chaos a form of salvation.
>>
>>49275764
>But remember why Chaos Marines exist in general: A bunch of overgrown manchildren couldn't swallow their pride for the greater good
ftfy
>>
>>49274613
>It's going to pretty radically alter the meta.
So you're saying that formation containing 3+ units of terminators is going to affect meta... yeah, nah.
>>
File: bait7.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait7.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>49275163

For fuck sake, how new do you have to be?
>>
File: 1423832992333.jpg (222KB, 748x543px) Image search: [Google]
1423832992333.jpg
222KB, 748x543px
>>49275879
>Not responding to bait
boring as fuck senpai
>>
>>49275764
>But remember why Chaos Marines exist in general

...daddy issues?
>>
File: getaloadofthisguy.jpg (111KB, 743x568px) Image search: [Google]
getaloadofthisguy.jpg
111KB, 743x568px
>>49275162

>he watches MWG videos
>>
>>49276087
Blind belief and worship of primarchs didn't help either.

Anyhow, in 40k the whole chaos gods being both good and evil doesn't really apply, it hasn't been brought up in canon lore...ever, really.

In fantasy there used to be good counterparts of the chaos gods, they were just very weak.

Same thing is probably happening in 40k, there might be some sort of counterpart to chaos gods (emperor ain't god no matter what people say, so sisters have to get their miracles from somewhere), but they are just very weak.
>>
>>49276198
I usually like MWG but there's no casual shit for Tau. It's always "here I play casual, see my single MSU sniper drone team? Now here I got 6 broadsides and..".

And also the fact they get a fuckton of rules wrong. Most are ok, a few here and there and it's not like we get our rules spot-on every game but I just watched one with Orks vs Tau and the first 15 minutes are rife with fucking errors. Jink save being increased because someone shot through his own models, orks who jinked shooting at full BS, ork player taking night fighting cover against shots with blacksun filters etc. Unwatchable.
>>
>>49276233
>emperor ain't god
>>
File: 1435029935072.jpg (184KB, 784x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1435029935072.jpg
184KB, 784x1586px
>>49276198
Any suggestions?
>>
A Cult of the Destroyer formation would pretty much perfectly represent Daleks in 40k.

Just need to make the Destroyer Lord have a staff of light, gauntlet of the conflagrator instead of a Warscythe. Melee murder Dalek makes no sense.
>>
File: gaman.jpg (6MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
gaman.jpg
6MB, 5312x2988px
Trying to figure out what I can do to my Blood Angels to make them more my own army and not just the same red dildos you could find anywhere else. I'm thinking about adding more gold to certain areas and maybe some white and orange. While the colors my friend uses for his CSM can be kinda of dull, the uniqueness of it makes me jelly. Should I just look up Blood Angel and successor chapters for ideas?
>>
Anyone have a scan of the Deathwatch codex?
>>
>>49276470
>>49263589
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I didn't ask for this...I just wanted to play my Imperial Fists.
>>
>>49275794
That can come in from deep strike, shoot twice and charge?
>>
>>49276233
>so sisters have to get their miracles from somewhere)

They get it from the Emperor, you dumb fuck.

The Chaos Gods are fucking terrified of the Emperor, because even in his crippled state, the Emperor could solo any one of them individually. That's why Chaos bands together when fighting the Imperium, and why destroying the Emperor is Numero Uno on their list.

Sisters getting their powers from the Chaos Gods, even in a convoluted "good" way, directly collides with that fact.

Face it, the Emperor is a god, or is so close to one he is functionally identical to one. That's part of what made the Horus Heresy so tragic - the Emperor tried so hard to suppress faith (while of course dressing in the trappings of a god, for some fucking reason) that he ended up causing a massive backlash against him. Had he embraced his godhood while teaching his Primarchs about faith and the Warp, there's a solid chance the Heresy never would have happened in the first place.

The Horus Heresy was literally everyones fault. That's why it is such an interesting event - everybody had a legit grievance against each other.
>>
File: Angel Blade.jpg (97KB, 361x512px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Blade.jpg
97KB, 361x512px
>>49268964
>first thing to pop into my mind hearing the title
>>
>>49270548
He's filming his movie, so hasn't done much on camera stuff for a while. He's still been doing the sit and talks etc though.
>>
>>49276625
It's kinda stupid isn't it? The Emperor supposedly experienced everything in human history, so he's seen first-hand all the fervor and shit that comes with religion used as a weapon. He knew about Chaos and the warp, had an extensive knowledge of how it worked so why would he go full fedora in the face of all of that?

Embracing his godhood, he would've been given godlike powers when he was ALIVE and could've dominated the galaxy singlehandedly.

Of course this leaves the question of "what then?". It's hard enough making a handful of people go from ISIS-tier fanaticism to atheists, imagine how hard it would be to from "Yes, I'm an actual god, now forget all that" to the entire milky way, after said god curbstomped other gods physically right in front of them.
>>
>>49276625
>he Chaos Gods are fucking terrified of the Emperor, because even in his crippled state, the Emperor could solo any one of them individually.

HAHAHAHA.

Fuck no.

The Emperor according to the HH would get murdered if he faced the Chaos Gods directly. That's why he couldn't seal the Gateway to the gods. But continue sucking the Emperor's decayed wiener. You are too good at it.
>>
>>49276625

Expect, Emperor has literally told everyone all the time that he isn't a god.

Chaos gods moved against Emperor because the whole crusade against religion would have eventually worked. Chaos gods need worship and belief, without faith to sustain them they would have eventually stagnated into weak spirits with barely no power.

Yes, making everyone worship him would have prevented heresy, black templars are a good example how zealous faith is a very good defense against chaos.

But Emperor would never have done so. In the "last church of terra" he goes in great detail at how disgusted he is by faith and the very notion of divinity.
>>
>>49275764
>40k is a special setting in that every piece of literature should be taken as part real and part propaganda/subjective opinion of the people you're reading it from.

That's stupid. You are objectively stupid. Stop spouting nonsense that doesn't appear in nowhere official.

>>49275607
It's not even true in fantasy. The Chaos Gods are pure evil there. One would argue more evil.
>>
>>49272418
Gorechild isn't even big enough to cleave all the way through ANY part of a Knight, it would just leave a gouge in the leg the size of the axe.

Also
>Kharn getting the charge and not being HoW'd/cut/stomped to death.
>>
>>49269341
Same shit as when Wizards lost Star Wars. Any specific web articles will also be removed from the website. That was huge source of attribution for the wiki, and Wookiepedia admins probably still have a giant archive of HTML documents that they'll pass out in IRQ.
>>
>>49276520

Anyone ever make use of the Iron Storm Missile Pod on the Knight?

I never really see it in use over the Stormspear Rocket Pod.
>>
>>49271962
That you'll buy codexes and supplements
So if they sell both, they get extra cash towards making new vanilla marine toys, and giant tau mechs
>>
File: laughing rusemen.png (28KB, 443x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughing rusemen.png
28KB, 443x395px
>>49276625
>The Chaos Gods are fucking terrified of the Emperor, because even in his crippled state, the Emperor could solo any one of them individually
>Got his shit pushed in by a mortal champion
>Throttled by an Ork
>>
>go to 1d4chan
>reading about the new chaos space marine powers
>someone is gushing about giving a chaos lord axe of blind fury and psychic powers

sometimes i wonder why i bother with that site

>>49276919
stop whining, your husbando was murdered and with dice this happens. i've lost bloodthristers to guardsmen kicking at his heels
>>
>>49277115

Seems the Emperor now is mightier in psychic might than he was in the past.
>>
>>49270220
The same just up 1/3 of a notch.
>>
>>49273940
Am I the only one who gets a fucked up page formatting with the latest epubs?
>>
>>49277335
Use Readium, I find it works best.
>>
>>49277392
>Readium
>Open Source, fuck yeah
>Chrome, fuck no
Thanks anyway anon
>>
>>49276750
The problem is that by acting in a godlike way, basically saying "don't use psychic powers, and I'm not going to explain why, just have faith that I'm making the right choice, so don't ask questions" he caused the problems in the first place.

Because he's instilled skepticism in his sons, someone was going to disobey him. If he'd said "don't use psychic power because of these real fucking demonstrably bad problems with it" people might have listened.
>>
>>49272418

S7 Armourbane at Initiative 5, hitting on re-rollable 2+
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.