[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 38

File: New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg (4MB, 1801x5825px) Image search: [Google]
New flake sheet 1 JOKE.jpg
4MB, 1801x5825px
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!
Last Thread: >>49184088

Bra Size General

Writefagging last time: Some dyke >>49221358

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository
>>
File: New flake sheet part 2 JOKE.png (2MB, 1801x1665px) Image search: [Google]
New flake sheet part 2 JOKE.png
2MB, 1801x1665px
>>49223741
>>
>>49223741
You know I think they should move from the 'star Trek" format of a single team hopping from world to world to a "Brave and the Bold" set up, where one or two relevant gatewatch members team up with native heroes to deal with local issues and stories, and then have a bigger metaplot in the background.

That way you get to play aroudn with new toys but the Guest Walkers can come back and join the watch if they are liked enough.
>>
>>49223776
That seems to be what they're doing with Kaladesh. So far it's Liliana and Chandra with Baan, Tezzeret, and Saheeli, yeah?
>>
>>49223774
Saberflake still has regular text.
>>
>>49223841
Color balance and all.

Nissa probs wouldn't have gotten a card and just been a guest like lilli but they needed a green walker just like how they had to make up the werewolf walker for soi block

Baaan is almost certainly UW which means if we are getting Tezz he may have to be 3 color to not fuck up balance
>>
>>49223841

Baan and Tezz are bad guys
Chandra is the protagonist GW face
Sahleed is the new pro tag
Nissa is relevant to GW pro tag
Liliana is hanging out with no card
>>
>>49223875
I'd be down with a Grixis Tezzie, but we've already got red and blue pretty handily covered.
>>
>>49222836
>pay as you go electricity
and here I was thinking that the Aether distribution on Kaladesh and Etherium on Esper was stupid and too far-fetched to be real
>>
>>49223741
Where's the repository?
>>
>>49224250
What's wrong with aether distribution on Kaladesh? It's a relatively new resource so only the rich and the scientists that work for them get access to it, with exception of the inventor's fair, likely also sponsored by some rich philanthropist Carnigee style

>>49223520
I'm asking because the Conflux was a natural event of Alara where the shards reunited, while the sundering that split them was ALSO a natural event.
For what reason would Bolas throw the shards at Tarkir when he needs them to crash into each other to get back to psuedo-oldwalker power levels?
Hell, under what power would he be able to do so since he was Elder-dragon neo-walker tier at the time.
It makes sense politics wise, but lorewise, it's really, really dumb.
>>
>>49224380
We blew it up.
>>
>>49223902
Sahleed is probably just like Arlinn, token current plane planeswalker with a little bit of lore but who doesn't really do anything super important.
>>
>>49223741
>>49224380
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
File: 1440894051869.jpg (246KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1440894051869.jpg
246KB, 627x502px
Tell me about angels, /snowflake/.
Do they all represent some kind of virtue?
Are they all cute grills?
Is there some way for a woman to become an angel?
Is there one that's all about wrong things done for good reasons?
>>
File: magister.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
magister.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>49225845
It varies by plane, but the commonalities are that angels are invariably female just as demons are invariably male, and are somehow "created"/artificial beings, therefore unable to spark unless one is granted to them.

And you're probably looking for Orzhov angels.
>>
>>49225911
>spoiler
Wait, for real?
>>
>>49225980
Yeah, for real.
>>
>>49226010
Huh.
>>
>>49226050
How does that make you feel?
>>
File: 1441848793107.png (109KB, 184x322px) Image search: [Google]
1441848793107.png
109KB, 184x322px
>>49226140
Ambivalent. On one hand, good ole Yin-Yang metaphor, their respective genders are hardly relevant to their roles and if reversed it would be even worse.

On the other hand, no cute wingbois and Sheoldred-like sexy demons make me sad.

I couldn't care less about any accidental implied sexism, that's just people looking for something to be outraged at and for trolls.
>>
>>49226276

Although I'd bet if we had another Planar Chaos set they'd have a succubus in there somewhere.

...Although Devils aren't gender-restricted, that we know of, and succubi are likely BR with an emphasis on R, so maybe on a plane where devils aren't creepier goblins...
>>
>>49224395
>For what reason would Bolas throw the shards at Tarkir when he needs them to crash into each other to get back to psuedo-oldwalker power levels?
Crashing five pieces of one plane relased massive power for him so throwing planes at eachother willc ause a chain reaction that will give him maximum overlord power.

The Multiverse is like a stack of cards, Bolas uses Alara's natural instability to basically turn it into a jenga bomb, it crashes into Tarkir; then its empty space causes say ravnica to drift out of phase and crash into Innistrad which causes New Phyrexia to smash into kaladesh and so on and son ; end game is a multiverse devastated (and thus no walkers left to challenge him) and the energy byproducts of the collisions powering him up to beyond god tier.
>>
>>49225845
Daily reminder angels are default women to avoid religious comparisons

and demons are default men to make you feel good about brutally killing them.

I did not make that shit up. Wotc said that shit.
>>
>>49226322
Devil-like female demons are lame, them being very powerful like proper demons is part of the appeal for me.

>>49226342
Hmm. Well, you can't say it didn't work.
>>
>>49226276
You mean like >>49226342
Otherwise, yeah, you're right. On the other hand, there is at least one confirmed way for a human to become a demon, so there're probably more ways, and probably ways for humans to become angels too.

Flakewise, we typically don't ask too much about your angel/demon being whatever gender so long as they used to be something that actually could obtain a planeswalker spark first since Angels and Demons are created beings and can't actually hold a planeswalker spark.
>>
>>49226324
Yeah, that sounds fucking stupid. At least MTG wise.
>>
>>49226419
Who created them, anyway?
>>
>>49226446
Angels and Demons are usually created when there's enough swirling white or black mana respectively on a plane, then they kind of just spawn into existence.

I think Orzhov have rituals to make their own knock-off angels too, but typically they just get Boros defectors to join them.
>>
>>49226446

On some planes it's pretty ambiguous.

Innistrad's planar guardians are angels, or were before SOMEBODY fucked all that up, but its black mana is so powerful it spawns endlessly reincarnating demons all the time. Nobody appears to be consciously creating them, although based on Call to Serve Avacyn had the power to turn humans into angels.

Hopefully she left some notes on how Sigarda can do that otherwise Innistrad is ten kinds of fucked.
>>
>>49226469
>Angels and Demons are usually created when there's enough swirling white or black mana respectively on a plane, then they kind of just spawn into existence.
And they call that "created"? That's a pretty lame justification. Seems like they are completely natural. They seem basically white and black elementals, just a bit more sophisticated.
>>
>>49226436
It's really just a scaled up version of the Alara plan.
>>
>>49225845
No.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>49226515
Do you see many b or w elementals?
>>
>>49226515
They are naturally formed, kind of like a mystical storm.

However, they can be created through Planeswalkers power or enchantments.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 312x445px
>>49226575
Yes.
>>
>>49226515
And most elementals don't count as "born" either. Angels and demons are basically solid chunks of white or black mana, a solid spirit or a shade with a physical body basically, not anything biological and "living" even if they can do things such as have emotions and reactions and ambitions.
The "Aethorborn" in Kaladesh will likely follow this same pattern.

>>49226523
Except it
A: Requires more power than even oldwalkers at their height had
B: Breaks the rules of the multiverse since planes are more across dimensions than across space/time
C: Breaks the rules of the mending since the boundaries of the blind eternities are thicker and stronger than they were when oldwalkers didn't have the power to do this, why would Bolas be able to now?
D: Shut up Vronak
>>
>>49226509
What makes an angel an angel, besides the wings? What other attributes and abilities do they generally have?
>>
File: image.png (967KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
967KB, 750x1334px
>>49226624
That wasn't me.
>>
>>49226608
>many
Elemental of dust, too, and some others. But not many. It is like saying many blue angels exist.
Elementals tend to be a RUG thing. Usually when it comes to b or w it is shades, spirita, angels and daemons.
>>
>>49226509
>Sigarda starts Call to Serving en masse
>doesn't realise that it worked well before because the human-angels would be in minority and fall in line with the other angels
>Sigarda literally just gave a bunch of humans wings and power upgrades
Massive amounts of lesbianism ensues

Really though I think new angels will just spawn. I think Avacyn existing really upset the balance of the plane in that respect. She needed to exist in some form because Vampires were created which upset things but she was too good at what she did leading to an opposite swing. Perhaps before Avacyn angels did respawn like demons do now? Now that there are no angels and still a lot of horrors I think Innistrad will do the same thing it did with demons when Avacyn arrived and make a bunch of angels to offset it.

Just an idea, Innistrad as a plane seems to be all about balance which is what makes it a shit place to live. Avacyn was made as she was to exemplify that trait because Sorin knew that it was important.

>>49226639
The standard superhuman stuff like immortality, strength and endurance. They're literally made of mana which makes for extremely strong and tough beings. It also means they are usually gifted with strong magic too. Personality wise they usually have a strong code they adhere to which is why they are almost always partially white.

>>49226649
It means your toaster is a champion shitposter.
>>
>>49226639
Not having private parts.
>>
>>49226702
>>49226691
>The standard superhuman stuff like immortality, strength and endurance. They're literally made of mana which makes for extremely strong and tough beings. It also means they are usually gifted with strong magic too. Personality wise they usually have a strong code they adhere to which is why they are almost always partially white.

Good trade, IMO.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 312x445px
>>49226687
Is 48 not many?
>>
>>49226624
>Breaks the rules of the multiverse since planes are more across dimensions than across space/time
what?
>>
>>49226624
Ok how would you do a Planar War arc?
>>
>>49226752
He's kind of right. Planes are their own universe. Some as small as an island, some are large as our universe.
>>
>>49226639

Tends to vary by plane. Most planes are like that.

>Angel: Woman with wings on. Anything else is fair game after that.
>Demon: Monstrous dude, usually with wings, horns, or both. Anything else is fair game after that.
>Dragon: Great bloody flying alligator. All other details may vary.
>Hydra: Large lizard with too many heads. Details may vary.
>Sphinx: Part cat, part bird, part man, part douche. Amounts may vary.

>>49226691

I think you may be right. If nothing else, Nahiri fucking with the plane's leylines and mana so much should have after-effects that might help it rebalance, so things can continue there rather than just turn into backwoods Grixis.

Also, shitty a place as Innistrad is to live, I'd fucking jump at the chance to become an angel. It beats the shit out of being a human on that god-forsaken rock, even if it does mean you are a beautiful woman but have no genitalia.
>>
>>49226776
I wouldn't since that is dumb.
>>
>>49226786
I dont know what he means by that though
>>
>>49226796
You have a brand built on cool worlds; having a fight between them is a natural story point.
>>
>>49226730
http://magiccards.info/query?q=t%3Aelemental+c%21wB&v=card&s=cname
White and Black have 48 elementals all together
Of note Black's number is partially inflated by the BR tribe of Elementals cursed and mutated on Shadowmoor. I'll let them count because they're obviously there, but they're basically hyper corrupted zombie forms of the Lorwyn red elementals
That said there are 327 elementals in RGU, without including things that make elemental tokens, turn lands into elementals, or anything of the sort.
Elementals aren't really much of a white or black thing.

>>49226752
Planes do not exist in the same space. For simplicity's sake: You can't get on a Bant Rocketship, fly up, pass Innistrad's moon, and crash land on Tarkir.

>>49226776
I wouldn't because it's dumb. If you HAVE to, the only confirmed way you could would be overlaying one plane onto another, which is even dumber.
>>
>>49226730
There are 37 creatures that are elemental and at least partially white, with red having 152, green having 90+ and blue having around 70, withot counting the list of blue, red and green cards that spit out elemental tokens.
>>
File: ponder.gif (3MB, 280x154px) Image search: [Google]
ponder.gif
3MB, 280x154px
So angels don't have private parts but do have boobs, right?

Private parts are used to both satisfy carnal desires and lead to being a normal person (having family, being generally mortal stuff).

Protecting people requires none of these things, right? So that's why thay don't have them.

But boobs? Boobs can save lives: imagine some orphan baby left to fend for itself after their family has been massacred. Kid ain't old enough, he need's a mothers milk, but it's a fucking wasteland out there after the tragedy that just happened, maybe they're the last survivor of their village and will starve to death. That's when boobs on an angel save lives, and that's why they have them.

D E E P E S T L O R E
>>
File: 1 - t7tS0K4.jpg (372KB, 3300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1 - t7tS0K4.jpg
372KB, 3300x2400px
>>49226925
Clearly Serena has a lot of orphans on Innistrad to save.
>>
>>49226845
>>Planes do not exist in the same space. For simplicity's sake: You can't get on a Bant Rocketship, fly up, pass Innistrad's moon, and crash land on Tarkir.
I know that; I explicitly said it was a multiversal crash akin to Incursions from Marvel Comics or Crisis from Dc Comics.
>>
>>49226984
'Orphan Savours' is a nice euphemism but I think I still prefer mana batteries.
>>
>>49226925

Does...does that mean they're lactating all the time, just in case? That's gotta be kind of uncomfortable.

Maybe it's just something they could do on demand in response to a need.
>>
>>49227313
>>49226984
How the hell does an angel get so thicc? Aren't they supposed to beat at peak health all the time or something? There's no way that's all muscle.

>>49227485
Probably just whenever they see a baby in a dangerous situation without anyone to help them.
>>
>>49227548
Fetishes. Everyone will clap at your art instead of asking questions, if you cater to their fetishes.
>>
>>49227568
I suppose I'm special in that I can do both at the same time.
>>
>>49226469
>but typically they just get Boros defectors to join them.
This is absolutely not the case.

Angels of Despair are in fact, made. The Orzhov even seen to have some small level of control over the details of their making. However, the Syndicate does not just go handing them out to anyone; they are typically used by the organization's officials as additional awe factor to special events.

However, very high-ranking members of the Guild sometimes can have such angels made for them, to act as bodyguards. Unfortunately, a lot of Orzhov are creepy and enjoy abusing their power, meaning that they sometimes also do things with their 100% loyal angels that would seem profane to anyone.

Firemane Angels, of the Boros, were made by Razia, the parun of the Boros Legion. Referred to as the arch-angel, Razia created all other Firemane Angels in her own image, as copies of herself, with certain ideals that are like hers ingrained into them.
Firemane Angels can not tell lies. Some say that they can even hear people's prayers, I've seen see people try praying to them in the novels in the hopes that it's true. They are ingrained with a different form of duty and ideals, and certainly don't switch sides. Even if they aren't all quite the same, they exist for the same reasons when push comes to shove.
>>
>>49227609
>This is absolutely not the case.
This IS absolutely the case:
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/planeswalkers-guide-gatecrash-part-2-2012-12-12
Angels: Unfettered powers
>But occasionally an angel becomes disillusioned by the simplistic principles and military strictures of the Boros and desires a place where she can find proper respect. An angel who can aspire to be only a foot soldier among the Boros has the chance to wield the power of an icon among the Orzhov.

That said, I did say that Orzhov had rituals to make their own angels. But the planeswalker guide specifically says that they get Boros defectors to join them

The firemane angels may be made of Razia, but they aren't the only angels on Ravnica, there are plenty of general NOT four-winged and flaming angels on Ravnica who join the Boros, or the Orzhov.
The firemane angels are REALLY Boros, the angels of Despair are REALLY Orzhov, but other than that, there are plenty of angels in between who join those two guilds and some who don't.
The lore you're running on is outdated and retconned, like most of Ravnica, by the Return block because honestly, whoever decided everything was going extinct on Ravnica, Vampires, Gorgons, Angels, etc.etc. Needs to be fired.

Creepy? Now who's being judgmental? A 100% loyal happy with her status of a symbol of power angel is always happy to serve. Working for a high ranking pontiff means great power and authority in exchange for swearing to owe them LOADs Loyalty, Obligation, Accountability, and Disclosure of information. Actual acronym in brokerage by the way, I didn't make it up after all. A fair enough trade
>>
So Kozies thing was spatial anomalies, Emracool had her corruption fetish, what was Ulamog's?
>>
>>49227952
The biggest problem with saying that there are Boros defectors to the Orzhov is the massive disconnect from how the Ravnica block novels ended and how much of that was ignored when writing Gatecrash.

When Dissension ended, Pierakor was supposedly the only Boros angel remaining. All of the other angels had been on board the Parhelion, which flew into Agyrem and was slain by dead Szadek and his army of ghosts.

The appearance of other Firemane Angels, like Aurelia and others, is in defiance of the previous writings. Honestly, there shouldn't be any angels left TO defect, because the only one that was supposed to be left would be the Guildmaster.
>>
File: 1431838323325.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1431838323325.gif
2MB, 300x160px
E A T
>>
>>49228014
OMNOMNOMNOM IM FUCKING HUNGRY
>>
>>49228029

They tend to be very inconsistent about "the last" with lore.

"All the angels died–just kidding, we realized people like this plane and it needs to still have angels" is the order of the day for magic lore. Hell, MaRo was even very quick to say not ALL of Innistrad's angels are gone despite the writing of EMN sure making it sound that way.
>>
>>49228075
>>49228014
way to not quote, me
>>
File: 1468770552774.png (6MB, 2137x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1468770552774.png
6MB, 2137x2234px
>>49227548
I mean, mtg has had a sort of fat angel for a while so a thicc angel isn't out of the question.

In terms of serious answer, Serena-anon has a friend who does art, so she got a "free" commission from them, but they only draw thicc so that's the end result.
And for that, the thread is grateful for her friend.
Actual Serena is a bit more "properly" figured, like this edit made by our resident shitposter implies It's the only good thing he's ever done.

>>49228029
Like I said in my post
>honestly, whoever decided everything was going extinct on Ravnica: Vampires, Gorgons, Angels, etc.etc. Needs to be fired.
In fact, they probably did get fired for trying to crash the plane with no survivors. My guess is because they were sure everyone would hate Ravnica the way sales says everyone hated Kamigawa.
>>
>>49228085
The biggest thing that bothers me is that they did RtR block as a Jace-wank instead of actually revisiting the plot hooks left behind at the end of Dissension.
>>
So, what are aetherborn? Can they spark? Can someone be turned INTO one?
>>
>>49228141
We don't know enough yet. Just that they're gender-nonbinary and super hedonist because of their short lifespans.
>>
>>49228164
>Just that they're gender-nonbinary
I mean, to be fair, they're literally made out of black mana aether. I'd be surprised if they weren't.
Though that disappointingly means no qt aethorborn girls slutting it up with inventors who make things that tickle their fancy
>>
>>49228141

Aetherborn are sentient byproducts of aether refinement or something; basically they're magical industrial waste, and because they're magical they have souls. Which presumably means one could spark, but still only live a few months to a few years.

You can't become one, unless I'm greatly misinformed.
>>
>>49228254
>and because they're magical they have souls.
>angels are magic
>demons are magic
>yet neither have souls
>>
>>49228254
>and because they're magical they have souls
Didn't we just establish that angels and demons couldn't have sparks for this exact reason?

>but still only live a few months to a few years
Apparently some "gifted" ones can lifedrain to prolong their lives.
>>
File: 1432015869696.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1432015869696.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>49228240
I like you.
>>
>>49228254
>"I have invented this device! You implant it into an aethorborn's chest, turn it on, and it'll continue to refine aether for us to use while pumping the aethorborn with more waste aether, allowing them to live longer. I'll take my gajillion rupees and horde of female shaped Aetherborn who want one now and be on my way."

>>49228293
>>49228299
Kaladesh is supposed to be stupidly happy like that. Same thing happens with Lorwyn's elementals, but the elementals everywhere else don't pass the test.

>>49228329
I'm so glad senpai noticed me!
>>
>>49228375
>Lorwyn's elementals
There's an elemental planeswalker?
>>
>>49228418
No but I believe Doug said something along the lines of "But if an elemental is born, like Lorwyn's flamekin, then they could potentially have a spark" on his tumblr. Since Lorwyn elementals hit all the major criteria to spark: They can spark.
>>
>>49228418

No, but it's been confirmed that a Flamekin Planeswalker is possible because they're technically born.

Ashling, the Walker when?
>>
>tfw the repository, the lifeblood of the thread, is dead.
Without the ability to make your shit permanent, what's the point of this thread? Therefore, I am now a namefag, and will maintain the repository from now on. Please be sure to use the magic words
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
if you need me to put something in. Keep in mind that I'm not in thread all hours of the day, and might not respond immediately
New repository link is here. If it doesn't work, please tell me.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-bqTtfMpEHWVUI5dURzakE4VWc
>>
>>49228497
Yay, a new dedicated crazy bastard! I salute the longevity of the snowstorm.
>>
File: 1434755973414.png (126KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434755973414.png
126KB, 469x500px
>>49228497
All hail.
>>
>>49228497
Hooray! If you could add my sheet/writefagging from the last thread, that would be spectacular.
>>
>>49228497

Huzzah!

If only I ever finished this writing for Izari.
>>
>>49228631
It is done.
>>
>>49228758
Thank you!
>>
File: SOI.jpg (158KB, 758x1037px) Image search: [Google]
SOI.jpg
158KB, 758x1037px
>>49228758
If you are name fagging does that mean you'll stop being piss anon? I'll miss that.
>>
>>49228842
Nothing says I can't take off the nametag now and then ;)
>>
File: Survive the night.png (117KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Survive the night.png
117KB, 223x311px
How powerful do you like your flakes: barely magicians, low power, adventuring, major players, godlike assholes?
>>
>>49229107
I think all have their places to be honest. I generally like my characters to not be too stronk, Serena started off pretty meh, basically 3/3 angel token tier but uh... I got carried away.
>>
>>49229107

I like to think that Izari is powerful by virtue of being a planeswalker, but I prefer my characters with plenty of room to grow. She's currently learning how to use magic like Thoughtseize Everlasting Torment.
>>
>>49229107
I personally like my flakes at the adventuring level, but every flake has it's place.
>>
>>49229107
I like all of those except for "godlike assholes". A character with nigh-omnipotence is pretty boring to me.
>>
>>49229151
>an angel
>literally superhuman even without magic
>meh

Also I meant fluff wise, disregarding mechanics.
>>
Is there no such thing as differing languages in Magic? Considering each plane is a different universe...
>>
>>49229479
Phyrexia has a constructed writing system, and there were the Emrakul puzzle runes, but I get the feeling that's not what you're asking about. If "Common"-analogous languages have differences between planes, they're handwaved or never really addressed, as far as I know.
>>
>>49229479
Second ability of a planeswalker spark is a babel fish.
>>
>>49229558

They've recently confirmed different accents. Baal pronounced Nalaar like Chandra did, which the others couldn't do apparently.
>>
>>49229607
Wait a second. Does this imply that the rest of the Gatewatch pronounces it Nallar, rather than Nalaar?
>>
>>49229629
Gideon says "nail her"
>>
File: Feeling of Dread.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling of Dread.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>49229566
>the planeswalker spark IS the babel fish
>>
>>49229629
I'd believe it.

>>49229662
I'd also believe this.
>>
File: I'm not saying it's Bolas.png (22KB, 134x135px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not saying it's Bolas.png
22KB, 134x135px
>>49229698
Is it just me or does it seem like the Revolt itself is part of Bolas' master keikaku* here? Like, Chandra isn't doing much but sparking riot mode, but the kaladesh symbol, as well as the symbol rebels put everywhere, is a kaladeshi dragon with horns and just look at the symbol for the next set

*t/n: Keikaku means plan
>>
>>49229355
Superhuman still loses to adventurers if the skill difference is there. Not saying she was objectively meh, more like meh by angel standards.
>>
And I didn't mean to reply to myself.
>>
>>49229745
Well, we know that we're going to the Egypt plane ruled by Bolas after this, and we know that Tezzeret is on Kaladesh, so I'm guessing that yes, this is part of his plan. Which, honestly, I'm a little bit tired of. I'd like them to go one block without the Avengers fighting some kind of gigantic Multiverse-spanning threat and just have a nice, self-contained story, but I guess that will have to wait.
>>
>>49229629

Here's a question then, how is "Nalaar" supposed to be pronounced?
>>
>>49229869
>Nah-Laahr or such

>>49229854
Personally, I find it slightly better than "Chandra has a temper tantrum and burns down Kaladesh in a rush of FREEDOM and RAGE!"
It screams of pure ludditism that every industrializing society goes through because "machines are taking our jobs!" Except this time the luddites seem to be winning.
>>
File: en_CEMpz1LSO4.png (66KB, 588x155px) Image search: [Google]
en_CEMpz1LSO4.png
66KB, 588x155px
>>49229854
>>
>>49229912
How is the aa pronounced?
>>
>>49229930
Long a sound. Not really sure how else to describe it.
>>
>>49229930
Long a sound, like in "car" but a bit drawn out
"caar"
Most likely the rest of the gatewatch couldn't exactly draw it out right, either to short or too long.
Or they gave up and started calling her "Nahl-er"
>>
>>49229919
I mean a REAL set!
>>
File: Compromise for the sane.png (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Compromise for the sane.png
2MB, 1200x675px
>>49229995
>>
>>49230575
What's the original image from?
>>
>>49231045
I'll be honest: I have no idea. It's official though sans the body pillow but reverse image searching it, plus looking for pictures "of all sizes" only led me to Nissa's character page on the mothership.
>>
>>49231045
The UR articles.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1137x640px
>>49231045
>>49231148
Forgot pic.
>>
>>49229107
I like all ranges, honestly. Though that last one gets tricky.
>>
>>49231171

>"Well met, Mr. Goldmane. We haven't been to this plane before, but we've heard you, like Gideon, have some experience with gods."
>"Boy, let me tell you about gods..."

https://youtu.be/xlxrIq2dtI0
>>
>>49231263
I just realised. R/W Serena is inverse Ajani. Something bad happened and now he hates gods, but man, bad shit happening to Serena just makes her go into maximum overtheism.
>>
>>49231500

But on Innistrad god was a classy goth lady who could hug you and tell you it was going to be all right.

On Theros, we have met god and he's a fuckin' dickwaffle.
>>
>>49231593
Hey now, as I always say: If they're monowhite then they're alright.
>>
>>49231687
>Heliod
>Alright
>In any sense of the word
>>
>>49231687
> Elesh Norn
> Alright
> I want my Sheoldred back
>>
>>49231741
>>49231779
I-I...

Shut up.
>>
>>49231687
>Konda
>Alright
> after starting a war with the spirits that live in everything.
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 600x400px
>>49231963
I'll just be over here.
>>
>>49212184
Welcome to Overnight POLLS

http://www.strawpoll.me/11178770
http://www.strawpoll.me/11178772
http://www.strawpoll.me/11178773
http://www.strawpoll.me/11178775

You all notice that the thread is still fairly lively with rapid-fire rounds? Maybe we'll even get some new flakery going on.
>>
File: Vanguard GD.jpg (144KB, 357x505px) Image search: [Google]
Vanguard GD.jpg
144KB, 357x505px
>During each round, flakes will be assigned to random opponents in single-elimination tournament fashion.
>Flakes will be treated as though they are all neowalkers in order to create a balance of power.
>Flakes with meme-levels of power will be treated as though they weren’t.
>Flakes that directly contradict lore, especially by going against or interacting inappropriately with canon characters, will be disqualified.
>Flakes that are joke or troll flakes will be disqualified. The use of silver-bordered cards in a flake’s preferred spell list automatically disqualifies them.

>During the first round, all flakes will be placed into the roster randomly. Flakes that are disqualified will give their random opponents a bye for the round.
>During the first round, flakes will be revealed in smaller groups, noting disqualifications and asking the thread if they wish to disqualify anyone else.

>During each round, small groups of flake match-ups will be revealed
>Arguments will take place in the thread and votes will be taken from the polls over which flake is likely to prevail over the other.
>After each round, the flakes that move on will be re-randomized on the roster to make match-ups unpredictable.

>Match-Up rules will treat both competing flakes in a match as though they are both forced into conflict with the other, and neither is allowed to planeswalk away until a winner is determined. Flakes will be treated as though they start with zero assisting summons and will not have prepared for this encounter.
>>
>Kiran Nalaar turns out to be alive as well
>Gideon's childhood friends are too
>So is the entire Joraga nation
>Jace's friends were just hiding since the events of the secretist
>Josu was taking a long nap
>Avacyn is still dead
>>
>>49233162
Next contest soon?
>>
>>49233868
What part of overnight polls...

Next matches will be revealed sometime tomorrow. It's a busy part of the week for me, but the pace should pick up again on Friday.
>>
>>49233702
Nicol Bolas found a way to undo their misfortunes in order to satisfy them so that they would no longer have reason to do what they do, preventing them from throwing a wrench into his plans.
>>
File: 0Bwl7IuoVRkFxTVVvUnFlV2hqdEU.png (1MB, 1562x1443px) Image search: [Google]
0Bwl7IuoVRkFxTVVvUnFlV2hqdEU.png
1MB, 1562x1443px
>>49234925
Did my boys Tera and Domoyl do?
>>
We got any Gremlins yet?
>>
Sleepy time bump
>>
>>49235099
I think Domoyl won. Don't remember how Tera did.
>>
File: 8qrbo3ljz7kx.png (433KB, 448x603px) Image search: [Google]
8qrbo3ljz7kx.png
433KB, 448x603px
>>49235099
>Serena's hard counter
Dammit Diomedes anon.

Also look, it's a playable angel. Unfortunately it's fighting Avacyn, Sigarda and probably new Nissa for the 5 drop slot in my angel deck sooooo it's probably hot garbage for me.
>>
>>49238385
>Glorious Anthem atached to a 4/3
>Glorious Anthem as a 2/1, with 2 2/2s as a bonus
How is this garbage?
>>
>>49238399
I didn't say it was bad, just that it was bad for my deck, it's not better than the other cards in it's slot for me.
>>
>>49238385
It could be a 1 of.
>>
Actually, I'll be running Gideon and Siggy too so I have a good amount of tokens. I think she may be better than new Nissa for me. Plus I can search her with Duskwatch.
>>
I don't know if it's been done yet, but what about a BW angelwalker? I was thinking of making an Orzhovi angel who "collected" the soul of a debtor and ended up taking his spark, and now she exists parasitically taking the sparks of other 'walkers to ensure her own longevity.
Would make a neat big bad for the Ioshal crew, and would let me finally make a GR walker as a direct foil
>>
>>49238681
>parasitically taking the sparks of other 'walkers to ensure her own longevity.
Wait what? Sparks grant longevity?
>>
>>49238681
Once the soul is separated from the body the spark is extinguished and sparks do not grant longevity as evidenced by lili.
>>
>>49236411
No because the gremlins don't seem to be sapient which is required for a spark.
>>
>>49238681
Just make it a normally evil bw angel, no soul harvesting necessary.
>>
>>49238874
Sparks don't grant longevity in and of themselves, but a spark can be sacrificed to cast an exceptionally powerful spell - like an extreme longevity spell, for instance.

>>49238932
Alright, how about a debtor decided to clear his debt by giving away his spark, and the angel went "this is good, I can use this" and decided to harvest more?

>>49238950
I could, but evil for the sake of evil is so boring. If there's nothing on the line for the villain, what's the point?
>>
>>49239084
>I could, but evil for the sake of evil is so boring. If there's nothing on the line for the villain, what's the point?
I mean evil for some other mundane reason, not sucking souls to survive.
>>
>>49239084
Because of how Orzhov angels are made I'd imagine that being evil would just be something she was. They're not just created, they're designed, if she's not a nice person then you don't need extra justification other than that is how she was made.
>>
How do you transfer sparks anyway?
>>
>>49238943
I don't think that's what that anon was asking. Also, I created Grimsby, not that anon.
>>
>>49239256

By turning Mirroden into a spark harvester as per the plot of og Mirroden
>>
>>49239256
They can be either gifted by the Planeswalker or harvested through magic or science, like Glissa.
>>
>>49239359
There is no such thing as Mirroden.
>>
>>49239368
>gifted
What, just like that? No tech necessary?
>>
>>49239551
Yeah. You just give your spark away, it does kill you to do it though.
>>
What's with all the rampant namefagging in this thread, anyway? Seems like Ice Age anon is the only one with justification.
>>
>>49239682
Mine is mostly so that when someone asks a question like "what does your flake do if X happens" I can just write a quick response and not have to remember to type out who's mine and who isn't.
And it also lets me keep track of who I'm talking to about what, which is handy.
>>
>>49239551
It's done through various means. Urza gave Karn his spark. Glacien donated his spark to the large Powerstone. Venser gave his spark to Karn and took out the Glistening Oil in Karn's body.
>>
>>49239682

I occasionally name fag when discussing character, but I pretty much stopped because I'm never relevant.
>>
>>49239682
I tried only namefagging when needed but I'm much too lazy to keep typing my name in so I just gave up.
>>
I have no idea why I even care about this setting, it's not amazing, I don't play Magic and haven't read any of the books.
>>
>>49239682
Its so people like
>>49239814
Can beg for attention with their "teehee imma girl and talk about boobs and sex things arent I interesting" shit. Pretty much all namefags in these threads are just pathetic attention whores in one way or the other. Shame that some like Vronak or Diomedes (LOL WRITE IT WITH ALL CAPS) dont namefag so they cant be filtered.
>>
Epolith was cool as fuck and I want to do some thing with it, but mtg always draws me to atmospheric stories rather than set character arcs and stuff.

any help guys?
>>
>>49239858
Not that I disagree with your point, but please be less insulting and angry about expressing opinions, I don't want another thread-long shit flinging fest.
>>
>>49239682
I mean, does it really bother you that much? Really, it's a more efficient way to let people know who you are when discussing your flakes than saying "X anon here". We used to announce ourselves like that when discussing flakes, but it got repetative. Namefagging is more effecient. I usually take mine off when posting about stuff non my flake, but sometimes I forget. Either way, is it really a problem?
>>
>>49239833
It's an addiction. It's designed to draw us in like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 900x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 900x588px
>>49239833
Because we're all faggots who just happen to be amusing?
>>
>>49239890
I didnt say a single opinion though, just dissapointing facts.
>>
>>49239972
Don't flatter yourself.

>>49239961
If only Magic were an LCG, I might actually play it.
>>
>>49239975
>this just in, anon states his opinions to be facts
Top kekkel m8
>>
File: 1473338903183.jpg (130KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
1473338903183.jpg
130KB, 1024x744px
>you will never have 4 arms and wings
>you will never have literally red skin with cool white tatoos
>you will never have fancy filigreed and engraved armor
>you will never be a superhuman woman
Feels bad man.
>>
>>49239084
The debtor just didn't planeswalk away?
>>
>>49239682
>>49239858
Is this rampant hatred for namefagging just a side effect of elitist 4chan culture?
>>
>>49240021
I think they look gross tbqhfam.

2/10 will still play in standard because angels.
>>
>>49239994
So wait, you are actually claiming that the namefags in these threads arent attention whores who are only relevant because of the smut or memes they enforced? Thats not exactly an opinion.

But I guess its just taboo to point it out since someone on the steam group will get upset and we cant have that of course not.
>>
>>49240065
Only faults I can see are fuckhueg pauldrons and only 2 wings.
>>
>>49239858
Shouldn't you be posting in a thread about how you hate women coming into your lgs?
>>
>>49240093
It is an opinion, because you don't know all the namefags and can't say for certain that they're all attention whores. Are some attention whores? Dear god yes. But if they were all attention whores, then why don't I have my nametag on right now so you'd know who is replying to you? Sometimes, anon, actually using names makes the operation run more smoothly.

But of course, you're just going to use your "how can I possibly be wrong when I'm this cynical and contrarian?" meme magic to contradict me, so why even bother opposing your "facts?"
>>
>>49240053
Pretty much. At this point in the snowflake project, some anons just have produced way more content than others. As such those who haven't done anything but bitching around and maybe creating a couple flakes without expanding on them further than the flakesheet goes, have no other choice but try to point out the namefags are "evil" hoping that restoring a general level of "anonfagging" will put them on the same floor as anyone else. It is basically called "being jealous".
And it is bullshit anyway, cause practically every namefag here doesn't post with the tag on all the times.
>>
>>49239682
Sometimes I'm posting about my flake. Sometimes I forget to take the tag off. Other times I want an anon to know who is replying, dor two reasons; One, it's easier to have a coherent conversation when you know who you're talking to; Two, it lets the people who don't want to read my comments filter me out. So really, it's better for everyone this way.
>>
>>49240386
At least you bother to take the name off.
>>
>>49240436
I think there's only about 4ish namefags who DON'T take the nametag off.
>>
>>49239368
Right. Though finding a way to extract a spark is amazingly not easy to do. The example of anyone being able to do this comes from Mirrodin Block, and the thing that made the spark extractor was literally the living Mirari.
>>
Quips in flavor text a shit, what is the best flavor text in magic? Preferably one that needs no context.
>>
File: tumblr_o12nttTLWf1qjqvxao1_1280.jpg (294KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o12nttTLWf1qjqvxao1_1280.jpg
294KB, 1280x960px
>>49223741
does m/tg/ agree?
>>
>>49241018
Something about wolves hating colars, or something.

Or the flavor text on Totally Lost.
>>
>>49241050
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>49241066
A fan voted tournament of the most liked planes in mtg set up by wotc.
>>
>>49241092
My favorite plane is Phyrexia. Where is that on the fucking list?
>>
>>49241116
Lost to Ravnica in the quarter finals.

at least it top 8'd
>>
>>49241050
>Innistrad beat Ravnica
New players don't know shit.
>>
>>49241217
They actually almost tied.

Like it was something like .001% difference

Which makes sense, those two are always considered the best of mtg
>>
>>49241139
I said Phyrexia, not New Phyrexia. Huge difference.
>>
>>49240897
This is very true. However, Memnarch wasn't a Planeswalker and his knowledge was limited to his experiments on Mirrodin. If he could find out a way with such limited knowledge, then surely a Planeswalker who has travelled a multitude of planes could find a way to do it.
>>
>>49241050
How the fuck do you have New Phyrexia and Mirrodin together? Why not just have Ulgotha?

Also, how the fuck does Lorwyn beT Mirrodin?

This is dumb.
>>
>>49241407
Phyrexia is dead

And besides np is better; explores villainy and scifi borg terror horror in five colors and various factions and types as opposed to the monlithic black horde of evil.

besides there story had a solid end.
>>
>>49241217
I've been playing since Mirage and personally, Innistrad is better than Ravnica.
>>
>>49241488
They still count as two planes I guess even though one became the other.

Its a measure of which is liked the most. I guess Mirrodin was just thatbroken folks still dislike it a bunch.

Ulgotha is so hated it would be pointless; basically a bye
>>
>>49241492
>Phyrexia is dead
So is Rath, and yet it's on the list.
>>
>>49241626
Yeah that was just be beeinga cheeky bitch.

Phyrexia didnt rate enough to be posted and/or new phyrexia was considered its natural successor and go its spot; double phyrexia would be redundant.

Although why is Rath there; dpes anyone give a shit about Rath?
>>
>>49241521
Then you can't split up Mirrodin and New Phyrexia and then put Lorwyn and Shadowmoor as the same. That's contridictory.
>>
>>49241786
Lorwynn and shadowmoor are by there nature a binary plane; its a whole two for one deal that swaps.

New Phyrexian outright overwrote mirrodin

its judindg the planes on lilebaility and fan appeal it would be pointless to have Miorrdin and enw Phyrexia as one catgeory for such a vote becasue they are by there nature two very differnt settings

Shadowmoor/Lorwyyns whole shtick is the flip flopping the dualaity is core to its idnetey as a plane, being two planes IS the plane so to speak.
>>
>Kaladesh is red artifice the plane
>"Red is all about liberating, here are gremlins that eat artifice and there are rebels that HATE the system and they're red.
Fuck I hate Wizards sometimes.
>>
>>49241957
Dat Chandra tho.
>>
File: 1454450051407.jpg (41KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1454450051407.jpg
41KB, 368x368px
>meritocratic pseudo-communist technocrat plane
>it's corrupt
Of fucking course.
>>
>>49239874
Do lineage stories? A family passes down it's quest as time goes on, and through each thing you do it becomes more refined/misdirected.
>>
>>49242258
Not even fully corrupt, just a bit oppressive about wild mages doing what they feel like.
>'Corrupt thing' about it is that Tezzeret is there.
>>
>>49242258
You use this reaction pic far too much, friendo.
>>
File: 1473345194273.jpg (45KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
1473345194273.jpg
45KB, 265x370px
>>49242286
Pic related.

>>49242288
I know, it's just applicable so often.
>>
>>49241050
>Ravnica beat New Phyrexia
I admit it's a tough matchup, but come on.
>>
>>49242549
Ravnica and Innistrad were going to beat everything else and you know it.
>>
>>49242620
Just because I know something doesn't mean I can't dream.
>>
>>49242715
Nishal, stop namefagging. You're hurting anonfaggers everywhere. Think of the anons.
>>
>>49242308
Combine with Grand Arbiter Augustin IV to really maximize the taxes on casting.
>>
Okay, I forgot, what happened in Conspiracy 2? I honestly forgot.
Marchesa got the ghost assassin to kill Brago, Boros lady started a revolution, and the goblins went full anarchy.

Who won?
>>
>>49243136
But anon, how do I know you're not actually pissbaby-anon pretending to be someone else and appealing to my namedness? If only you had a name, that I could tell who was who.
>>
>>49244492
That's it. That's all the lore we got, no one won as far as we know. Just like EMN, 0 closure.
>>
File: spell list.png (2MB, 1556x826px) Image search: [Google]
spell list.png
2MB, 1556x826px
What does this spell list tell you about the character?

I'm never putting it here on a flakesheet because it's not OC, but i would still like your opinions.
>>
>>49244716
Looks like it's not winning anytime soon.
>>
>>49244716
Looks to me like the spells they like using roughly equate to a W/U aggro-control deck (except Infinite Reflection, not sure what that's about). Which is interesting, because W/U is typically not seen as an aggressive color combination, despite the fact that it is, philosophically. For the purposes of the rest of my observations, I'm going to assume that the character is male.

Utilizing lots of lesser creatures makes me think of someone who is either inexperienced and can only work on a smaller scale, or someone who is very experienced and values efficiency. Given the awkward card choices like Palace Familiar, and the flavorful "first spell" Fleeting Distraction, I'm leaning towards the former.

So an inexperienced W/U aggressor is probably someone who wants to work for a higher authority, or is already working for them in a minor capacity, maybe bottom-level law enforcement. A lot of cards occupy very similar and narrow functions without anything too crazy or daring going on, so chances are he's not a risk-taker and, if he is working for a higher authority, he isn't very ambitious. He's content to climb the ladder at the conventional pace. The presence of cantrips and Jeskai cards makes Blue not vestigial or splashy, implying that rather than blindly following orders, he believes in the authority's justice on an intellectual level, which would reinforce his satisfaction with a conventional progression of responsibility.

Also, "Refocus" (3rd row, 2nd column) sounds a lot like "REEE fuck us" implying that the character is probably still a virgin and is secretly upset about that fact. Similarly suggestive card titles such as "Feeling of Dread" and especially "Survive the Night" further underline the possibility of a very frustrated libido, perhaps made even worse by a basic fear of women in general. The fact that a "Doomed Traveler" is on top of a "Long Road Home" cannot possibly be coincidental.

How did I do?
>>
>>49246042
Spot on.
>>
>>49245966
You mean the Ice Age fight club? No, of course not. In general? Eh, staying out of danger is enough.

>>49246042
You got a whole lot of things amusingly wrong. Or I chose cards that leave unclear implications. I chose most of them based on what they represent conceptually and in flavor. If you have any suggestions, please share them.

The character is female.
> either inexperienced and can only work on a smaller scale, or someone who is very experienced and values efficiency
Both. She is very experienced at fighting among magic users of various kinds, but is only just now starting to learn magic herself.

>wants to work for a higher authority, or is already working for them in a minor capacity, maybe bottom-level law enforcement.
This is where the amusingly wrong part starts. The character has a long standing distrust of authorities' sincerity in upholding their ideals and of their competence, in no small part due to working for some previously in a street level command position.

>sounds a lot like "REEE fuck us" implying that the character is probably still a virgin and is secretly upset about that fact.
That kind of thing really wasn't a consideration. Feeling of Dread and Survive the Night (and A Long Road Home, Refocus and Deicide) are mostly there as events from the character's past and things that are likely to happen in the future.
I was trying to portray a wandering novice mage that mostly uses trickery, surveillance and tactics to survive and seeks guidance in what the fuck to do with her life.
>>
>>49246697
I see! I just assumed the conformity to authority from the colors.

And that last paragraph was 100% silly, I hope you know I didn't mean any of that seriously.
>>
>>49246742
Yeah it kinda seemed like you gave up and were taking the piss, but you can never be too sure on this site and board, given that plenty of the flakesheets contain kink fields.

Authority is all well and good to her, as long as she's at the top (see distrust). Or, at least, that was the case before some shit went down, she probably isn't as confident in her leadership now.
>>
>>49246742
Naming yourself "Reprehensible Filth" certainly isn't helping your case about the last paragraph.
>>
>>49246697
>>49246804
>I was trying to portray a wandering novice mage that mostly uses trickery, surveillance and tactics to survive and seeks guidance in what the fuck to do with her life.
>Authority is all well and good to her, as long as she's at the top (see distrust)
That kind of character would definitely by Dimir or Esper in MTG logic. Definitely some black in there with the blue.
>>
>>49223741

Where's the best place to get started/caught up on the MTG lore? The background seems really interested but I'm not quite sure where to start.
>>
>>49247863
Going forward? Origins, followed by a bit from BFZ, followed by most of Eldritch moon.
Nissa's going to be a chore to read for a bit because her chosen author is fucking terrible.
>>
>>49247923
Goes well with her being a fucking terrible character.
>>
>>49247863
Well
Dragons fought
Losers lost their wings, winners didn't
best winners became the Elder Dragons
Nicol Bolas was the best winner of them all
Thran did Thran things
Yawgmoth was exiled and then came back as all the Thran got super cancer/tb
Dyfed fucked up
Thran ceased doing Thran things because of the poison death clouds, and Phyrexia was sealed off because the gate was turned off.
Kamigawa happened and the good guy got blinded and dumped on Dominaria
His descendant rebelled and killed Nicol Bolas
Urza and Mishra are born
they fuck up
they fight
Urza wins, but the kind of win that blows up a continent and causes an ice age
THE DARK where everyone is shit
ICE AGE
Ice age ends and people can go to and from the twelve worlds that were cut off freely now
Phyrexia is like "yesss" and Urza hates Phyrexia because they corrupted his brother
Urza spends thousands of years preparing, hooray for eugenics.
Gerrard (Urza's Ubermensch) and company get together
bad stuff happens and Gerrard leaves
Sisay gets kidnapped by Gerrard's bitch ass brother
Gerrard and crew rescue her!
More Bad Stuff happens
More Bad Stuff happens
Urza and Gerrard join Phyrexia
They fight each other before leaving Phyrexia
Everyone (but Karn, a shitty goblin, and Sisay) dies (but that includes the phyrexians so hooray)
Fast Forward
Karn fucks up and launches a probe which apparently grants wishes
people fight over it
people die
a goddess is born
then another goddess is born
both goddesses are dead by the end of this
Dominaria's mana is F'd in the A
Karn fucks up his own plane with phyrexian oil he was dripping
The Guildpact on Ravnica falls because of chucklefucks
T-I-M-E S-P-I-R-A-L
Old Character clearance, everyone's gotta go! (Also, BOLAS IS BACK BITCHES)
Karn is back on his OC Plane of Donut Steel-I mean Mirrodin
Meanwhile on Lorwyn/Shadowmoor Oona is killed by Oona while plotting to kill Oona only to be found out by Oona and none of this is relevant ever again.
Alara
-
>>
File: Live Fast.jpg (357KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Live Fast.jpg
357KB, 1200x900px
Oh hey, full art. Thanks tumblr You're helpful when you're not untreated cancer. Story when?

>>49248093
Nissa is decent...sometimes. Basically since she got better when she lost her imaginary tree friend.
>>
>>49248158
Alara
Bolas keikakus, Ajani meows, Elspeth suffers, and both Tezz and Sarkhan are Bolas' fuccbois.
Shards of Alara come back together and Ajani 1v1s Bolas with another Bolas
Zendikar
HIGH ADVENTURE
Jace and Chandra go to Eye of Ugin, fight Crazy Pants Sarkhan
Eldrazi start leaking
Sorin and Nissa make their way to repair the eye
Sorin force chokes everyone and Nissa breaks the eye
Eldrazi are now free!
Meanwhile on Mirrodin
SUDDENLY PHYREXIANS
Elspeth suffers some more
The resistance loses
Innistrad
Everything is shit for humans, but luckily there's Ava-
shit, where is she?
Everything goes deeper into shit
Avacyn is released by Saint Liliana blessed be her name
Garruk goes crazy pants
Back to Ravnica I suppose
Holy Status Quo batman!
Jace investigates
All the guilds run The Amazing Ra- Implicit Maze
Jace is guildpact.
Theros, the land of dickhead gods and buttsex
Xenagos ascends and everyone blames Elspeth
Elspeth kills Xenagos and Heliod kills Elspeth
Ajani tips his fedora
-
Garruk gets a hedron shoved in his head and goes less crazy
-
Khans of Tarkir fight
Sarkhan goes back in time to save Ugin
forget the sentence right above the last one
Now Dragons rules and Ugin is alive, he goes to Zendikar to fix the Eldrazi problem
But first, some prequels
Gideon gets all of his friends killed
Jace gets mindfucked by a sphinx and kills it
Lili kills her brother with black magic
Nissa sees Emrakul
Chandra's parents supposedly die
Now onto Zendikar
battles are being fought
Ob Nixilis fucks everything up
The Gatewatch is formed and the feed two of the eldrazi titans a bunch of mana before exploding all of that mana
Jace goes to Innistrad where everything is getting better thanks to Ava-
oh wait, she went crazy
fuck
Avacyn gets got by her dad, Sorin
Emrakul is summoned by angry Nahiri
Sorin and Nahiri fight and Sorin goes down like a bitch
Emrakul decides she's bored and mindfucks Tamiyo to seal her into the moon.
three months later
Slice of Life adventures.
>>
>>49248364
Oh.
>>
>>49247863
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/columns/magic-story-archive here you go, Anon.
>>
>Jace goes to Innistrad where everything is >getting better thanks to Ava-
>oh wait, she went crazy
>fuck
>Avacyn gets got by her dad, Sorin

Things can't be good for even one year. Come on guys, give Innistrad a break.
>>
>>49248472
Don't worry
now that Avacyn is gone, everything will be just fine.
>>
File: Die Young.jpg (270KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Die Young.jpg
270KB, 1200x900px
>>49248472
You know how it is, everything Innistrad touches has to die.
It's not allowed to be a happy plane.
>>
>>49248495
Oooooh, I'll fukin fite u m8, swer on me ma.
>>
>>49248847
I honestly just have to wait until your electricity runs out.
>>
>Though they are not here to officially submit a design to the Fair this year, we would be remiss not to mention the work of the aetherborn inventor Ranbir of zone Bomat.
>Aetherborn
This dude's dead, isn't he?
>>
>>49248942
Probably. Did a story get released?
>>
>>49248890
Ayyy

It's fucking sad, I can't wait until my visa clears and I can move to Canada.
>>
>>49249067
>Serena and her shitty angel memes are moving to my continent
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>49249067
you'll have to tell me where so I can visit serena-chan
>>
>>49249381
Fuck off.
>>
>>49249067
Shame you're going where you are, I've completely refused to move there after my vacation. It's even worse than I remembered.
>>
>>49249067
>>49249258
>>49249743
Canada is the worst. Have fun drinking maple syrup, moose-fuckers.
>>
fight fight results when?
>>
>>49248472

I'm kind of dreading what they'll do to it in the third block, but on the other hand, after tentacle-fucking the plane and taking an axe to its cosmology, I don't see how what follows can be any worse.

The good thing is if they thought Gothic Horror was out of ideas after one block then Cosmic Horror should DEFINITELY be run dry at this point because that's a pretty shallow pool and you're not allowed to do the "mysterious creeping corruption" thing when you already did that shit and you know what's causing it and where it is.
>>
I'm really digging that we finally got the completed cycle of lands from the New Phyrexia block, and I'm loving that they actually printed it in an artifact-heavy block like the original half of the cycle
>>
>>49250674
generally speaking artifacts are usually heavy even when few in number
>>
File: Stoneshaker Shaman.jpg (36KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Stoneshaker Shaman.jpg
36KB, 223x310px
>>49212184
>>49233162

The following flakes advance to the next round:

>Ka'Koarm
>Naran
>Perselus
>Ariadne

The next batch of flakes is as follows:

>Selenra VS Kasten
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxSGROZ1VsVVhvYTQ?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxZzJHR1diYWYtSnM?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

>Leon VS Ylia
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxeENKVF91bFlZdDQ?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxQWpOQTdVZTE0Q0E?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

>Wrotok VS Talo’ara
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxTGdPUmZjemwxV2M?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxOXpuNmlkNWo4NDg?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

>Thane VS Diorach
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxM2xWdV9GM2JyZEU?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxRUdhczY0Y2RCTzQ/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxM2xKQlpueFVYVW8?tid=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

DISCUSS!
>>
>>49250880
I'll read these tomorrow afternoon, if it's still going. Bedtime.
>>
>>49250880

>Selenra VS Kasten

Ha! Diametrically opposed artificers. Funny. I'm gonna favor Kasten a bit in this one, though, WU tends to have something of an advantage over R, particularly where building shit is concerned.

>Leon VS Ylia
Would they fight? Leon was probably learning warcraft from her in the legion. Let's say it's a training exercise, and favor Ylia for experience.

>Wrotok VS Talo'ara
...Hm, is this batch being chosen deliberately? These are all good matchups, but I'm gonna give this one to the samurai. Boggarts aren't typically any match for a real warrior and she seems like she could match any zombies he raises with her own armies.

>Thane VS Diorach
I'd give this one to Thane. Dude's seen some shit and I feel like edgelord elf is gonna be cake compared to what he's been through.
>>
>>49251090
>Building shit
I do believe the key to all of this is battles, not building.

Also, no, none of the match-ups or batches were done deliberately. I just randomize it then make the match-up list into sets of fours until we get to the end of the list for the Round, where I invariably don't have enough to make a set of four matches.
>>
>>49251136

>The key to all this is battles, not building

Oh, I know, but for artificers to speak of one is often to speak of the other.
>>
>>49250880
Next matches huh, well let's see:
>Selenra VS Kasten
I'm tempted to give it to Selenra. Kasten might be a better artificer, but Selenra's a better fighter and her equipment is a tad more destructive.

>Leon VS Ylia
Leon's skill and his ability to drum up an army out of nowhere probably trumps Ylia's somewhat solo-strength.

>Wrotok VS Talo’ara
Talo's samurai skills should be able to cut down any zombies Wrotok can summon, especially after she trained with two groups that specialize in ruining zombie time.

>Thane VS Diorach
Instead of potentially accidentally wanking my flake/putting down someone else's, I'm just going to ask the anon maintaining the drive to swap Thane's sheet out with pic related because that 9 in the timestamp is going to drive me crazy.
>>
File: 0j487d0l0ekx.jpg (66KB, 1120x360px) Image search: [Google]
0j487d0l0ekx.jpg
66KB, 1120x360px
I got banned from Reddit for posting this shit .

Totally accurate by the way, Kamigawa bombed worse than the Masques block .

Worse than MASQUES.

Seriously everything about that set interests me.It failed so hard and yet what it did would go on to become so influential .

The DNA of the entire fourth, fifth and sixth ages of design is in that one set;like looking at a deformed ape and knowing his seed will spawn all of human civilization
>>
>>49251654
How did this shit get you banned?
>>
Can non-planeswalkers can summon creatures too?
>>
>>49252024
They have a rule against "memeing"
>>
>>49255021
Yes.
>>
>>49255369
>reddit
>knowing what consitutes "memery" and being able to judge it
No reddit, you are the meme.
>>
>>49255416
How familiar with the creature do you have to be to summon it?
>>
>>49255437
For a non-walker? It's different all around. Feldon took two weeks, but it points out that he isn't a summoner and that he isn't a bright man. It takes Lim Dul all of a few minutes.

Now, Planeswalkers? Kiora and Garruk show that they can summon creatures with ease. Even if they had never seen them before. Kiora even did this with Lorthos.
>>
>>49255503
So why do so few walkers just trounce around with their personal, expendable armies?
>>
>>49255581
It creates attention. Most Planeswalkers try to not draw attention to themselves as well as keep the awareness of a planeswalkers' existence a secret.
>>
>>49255596
>the awareness of a planeswalkers' existence a secret
But why? For operators operating I'd understand, but why would goodie two shoes walkers hide it.
>>
>>49255581
Many walkers don't stay too much in a single place,and armies are not something you can physically bring over from Kamigawa to a nice tea party in Dominaria- actually consider yourself lucky you managed to bring the tea. Having a kingdom on a plane that is not "private" (like Bolas' Meditation Realm) also clashes a bit whit the ability to just leave planes and go about seeing weird shit. Imagine having to come back every day to your plane to look after it, or even once in a month, hoping nothing bad happens in the meanwhile and no other planeswalker finds out your personal toy plane and decides to fuck it up while you are gone- just look at Jace now, being not allowed to partecipate in Kaladesh' story because being on zendikar and inninstrad so much left him with piles of azorius paperwork to work through, and Vraska who has taken the chance to act again without fearing his retaliation. And what if you get somehow stuck away from it? Too many risks unless you are going to STICK in place, which is basically what walkers are not about. Also given that flakes are supposed to interact with each other, having them sit on their thrones really defeats the point.
>>
>>49255616
Because some people have the capability to experiment on being's to great lengths. You don't want to get tranq'd and then wake up with some organs missing.

Ask Venser or Dack, this isn't a great feeling.
>>
>>49255776
I think we have at least two to four flakes between Blue, Black and Green who want to slice open other 'walkers to see what makes them tic.
>>
>>49244671
What do you mean, Emma went in the moon to gestate, Nahiri fucked off elsehwere. Lili joined the Watch, Tamiyo is now the Gatewatch's advertiser, Sigarda is the new head angel on the plane.
>>
>>49255503
>feldon
>not a bright man
So you must register as barely sapient.
>>
>>49244626
So I really am enraptured by Epolith; which was this cool set concept Ethan Van Shceiver did for the gds2 that was a world that ran on advanced time and evolution.

So it would go from Stone age dinosaurs and cavemen in set one to bronze age to iron age and like you would see a single card develop from one to another; so in set 1 you would have a guy who is a Gilgamesh or Hercules warrior hero type then next set hes developed into a pagan god like apollo then in the last set he is a monothetsist deity figure like yhwh.

Maro also had a similar idea where you follow one plane from the ancientt times, to meideveil times and then to a steampunk era. It got replaced with Theros when creative aaid they wouldnt be able to make basically three times as many worlds effectively; too much work load.

So I wanted to do a riff on this plane concept with a tinge of Lorwyyn/Shadowmoor where you start off in ancient flinstones caveman and dinosaurs and monsters and stuff and then its fastfowraded and its all spelljammer jetsons shit.

My question is how to build a story around that? mtg always lends istelf towards atmsopherics; but I just dont really know much to DO with a cool concept.
>>
>>49256305
It took him two weeks to make a duplicate of a person that was right in front of him. And he kept using the wrong colors of mana trying to bring back his wife just to tell the duplicate goodbye. Even though he's a skilled artificer, he was trying to dabble in magics he couldn't comprehend.

So, yes. I'm significantly more intelligent than a fictional dumbass.
>>
>>49256309
Like I said man, just do a lecacy-style story where there's a clan for each major group on your plane (monocolour groups, duo, etc. etc.) and between each set the group gets a new leader/representative. The best option, in all honesty, would probably be to make a four-part story where the protagonist is always a different person, always a descendant of the original main character, and show how the clan's overall goal has been diluted or refined through the generations. A neat thing to think about would be in set one the OG is mono, set two duo, set three another duo but without the OG colour, and set four mono again but with the new colour as the main; maybe go White, white/blue, blue/black, then black? The last two sets could be set from another clan's perspective, when it turns out that the original plan was tainted and became evil. If you did it that way you could go medieval into industrial, then into spell-jetsons into post-apocalypse.
>>
>>49256402
Hmm interesting. Ethan's original plotline also seems pretty cool what with it being a huge metaphor for the evolution of human culture.

.Primitive stone tools are replaced with weapons of bronze, and finally the secrets of iron technology are mastered. Tribes of hunter-gatherers following herds give way to communities of farmers, and finally cities arise. Communities go from being self-sufficient, to linking in a network of trade, and finally a great empire arises and threatens to cover the plane with its armies. And the nature of magic itself changes as time passes. The veneration of animal spirits evolves into the deification of a pantheon of planeswalkers who would be gods. Finally, one planeswalker expels the others, overcome with a jealous possessiveness for the plane of Epolith and its people, and becomes remote and vindictive.

i also had this crazy ass idea of a set that was "Ravnica, but with card types" were each clan would focus around two card types together; and then you woudl show people moving from veneration to the nature and the spirits (lands and enchantments) to doing there own magic (instants and sorceresses) to finally machines ( artifacts)
>>
>>49256309
>>49256402
A really cool idea for that: alpha main was a planeswalker, and his travels gave him his prime directive. Beta main continues on his legacy three generations later, unsure of why but doing it nonetheless. He has an affair with someone from outside the clan, but returns to his own clan and has a happy family. Gamma main is a descendant of the beta main, but so is the main villain. Delta mains are both descendants of the main line, and delta protag is a planeswalker. When his goal finishes his spark ignites, bringing him to people who knew his many-greats ancestor: the planeswalker whose decisions shaped an entire plane.

It has been five years for the rest of the multiverse, and now the delta 'walker cannot return home or he'll die in a matter of seconds to the rest of the multiverse.
>>
>>49256459
Eh; the four part part I still feel off; but I like the idea of epolith as a time capsucle; with a guy meeting up with people who are legendary deities from his pov and then "ascending" when he gets his spark.

How about the main of one set is some caveman Gilgamesh epic hero type it ends with him sparking; and then in beta there is this whole culture growing up around worshipping these gods and then his decsdnet ascedns.

perhaps the Planeswalkers take worship off the native enchmanets as a riff on the move from animism to to more humanistsic gods.
>>
>>49256352
>travels great distances
>goes on a quest for his waifu
>learns the fundamentals of two forms of magic in a few weeks.
>gets closure instead of being some shitty necromancer with a shitty helmet.
>a notable artificer when the world was lousy with them.
>dumbass
Good one, I'm sure you've done much more by sitting at home and shitposting on a Mongolian tea party board.
>>
>>49256561
I feel like the big difference in where we're both going is that you're looking at it as a project to show how society changes as time goes on, and I'm looking at it as how time can change a single component to the point that it's unrecognizable. Both are really cool, but I think I can't really help a lot with yours because I tend to avoid that kind of fiction.
But if it's what you want to write then you be you; maybe I can also write mine and we'll compare them in the end?
>>
>>49256616
We could work on a common framework and then write different stories on the same plane.
>>
Holy shit, how the fuck are these threads still going?
>>
>>49256813
Ok so rough charcater sketch for Sul who i guess is my "flake" now, is that aterm?

act I
He is part of a small tribe that live in awe and fear of the spirits.

They go on a pilgrimage to the spirit lands to appease them because they are mad other tribes are taking magic into there own hands and making tools

They go they get fucked up by angry spirits , Sul sparks.

he winds up...somewhere meets some other walkers who give him the whole heroes journey bullshit.

Act II

he walks back but like a lot of time has past, his family is now all old and shit but he is stilla young man, the land is fucked becasue the artificers and mages are war waging against the spirts.

Sul leads his team of planeswalkers to over throw the spirits in a titanomachy/aesir-vanir war/Kurukshetra War riff and they establsiha rule as a pantheon over an iron age style society.

Sul becomes bloated with power and uses a spell that harnesses spirit energy to exile the other walkers and rule over the plane as the sol god

Act III
Sul now runs an modern society planeswalking in an out to appear immortal; but in modern times technology grows in power and people rise up against his dominance

Hell like if this wa s a"real" set you coudld o it as a spoiler.

Two blocks focused on this ancient caveman dinosoaur block andthen we move to next set thats all high techs spelljammer but the TWIST is a planet of the apes

>YOU WERE ON EPOLITH ALL ALONG
vibe

And the villainous Monatsic church order of the second block was actually lead by the hero of the first
>>
>>49256616
Set 1

Epolith

Very stone age focused creatures, lands enchantments, dinos and caveman etc. small equipment sub theme

set 2

Descendant of the Gods

And epic war between Planeswalkers leading mages against nativistsic shamans an enchmanet spirts

>Spelljammer plane
An artifact driven set up where artificers face off agaisnt a brutal church regime that bans them also contructs gain snetsience and rise up

>TWIST set
we flashback and it turns out this is actually Epolith because of its timefuckery, the church is found to be run by an older down evil Sul

I think that would be a cool twist eh?
>>
>>49256564
> two weeks to learn the fundamentals
No, it took two weeks for him to study his teacher to make a duplicate of him. He couldn't learn the man's features and the duplicate still kept being fucked up.

I'm not going to argue with you over something you haven't even read. Have a good life kid.
>>
>>49256976
Why is your default insult to call people kid? Why not faggot? Or cuck? Or shitfuck? Why kid?
>>
>>49257014
I'd imagine it's because infantilization generally hits harder than being called a faggot for the 3000th time.
>>
>>49257043
It's honestly just Vronak being a shitter
>>
>>49257043
But it doesn't though. I mean, I guess how he could see that, but "kid" is just so generic and boring. I mean, it's the type of thing I imagine one kid says to another kid in order to feel superior to said kid. Ultimately, I think what annoys me the most about it is it's not even an insult really. It's just kind of like "is that the best you've got?" I also imagine the poster, after saying it, going "huehuehue, take that, other anon's self esteem!" Which is a pretty chuckle-worthy image, if I do say so myself.
>>
>Kaladesh
Flickering intensifies.
>>
By the way, this is the list of top 30 most demanded worlds wotc did recently .

Obviously some overlap

1. Egypt

2. Pirate

3. Norse

4. Kaladesh

5. Dinosaur

6. Viking

7. Muraganda

8. Steampunk

9. Vryn

10. Wild West

11. Mesoamerica

12. Prehistoric

13. Water

14. Native America

15. Subterranean

16. Africa

17. Arthurian

18. High Fantasy

19. Fairy Tale

20. Winter

21. Pyrulea

22. Noir

23. Multi-plane

24. Japan

25. Rome

26. Dream

27. Sky

28. Prison

29. India

30. Celtic

Vryn is that high! Who gives a fuck about Vryn!
>>
So I just realized Nicol Bolas never had his home plane revealed
And what with Amonkhet and the fact we are seeing his design look more and more Egyptian (check out his beard)

I think we may see Amonkhet as his home plane

remember the elder Dragon war as multi planar
>>
>>49257408
I REALLY want a norse plane with Valkyrie angels.
Pls WotC.
>>
>>49257586
Well, you could always go back to playing Legion. It has tons of undead valyrie angels in it.
>>
How come the oldest planeswalkers are dragons?
>>
>>49257586
I actually sperged out a norse plane by making the nose cosmology and its 9 focus and building it into wotc' color pie.

The trick was to replace the color pie with a colar 'compass" with Red in the south, blue int he north, white in the east and black in the west with green in the center as earth.

I then broke down the nine worlds into set factions based on color interaction. The resulted in a 'The Dark" sceanrio where Green got a bit more focus

The idea is set one would focus on 5 mono colored factions and four dual colored ones, each using green, the second set Ragnarok where teh order is broken and everything has gone all to shit would add in the other four color pairs..
>>
>>49257731
dragons are cool
>>
>>49257616
Gaia please. Go back to fingering yourself to photos of Slyvannas you whore.
>>
>>49258027
Long live the Banshee Queen.
Here. I got your fury king these flea meds. Looks like he's crawling in parasites.
>>
File: 1470786408110.png (110KB, 258x326px) Image search: [Google]
1470786408110.png
110KB, 258x326px
>>49258027
>Hail Sylvanas, the cutest queen
>>
>>49258224
God I fucking hate this bitch

5/5 AND STEAL YOUR ARCANE GIANT OK!
>>
>>49258854
>>>/vg/
>>
>>49250880
POLLS

http://www.strawpoll.me/11188026
http://www.strawpoll.me/11188027
http://www.strawpoll.me/11188028
http://www.strawpoll.me/11188029
>>
>>49251415
It is done.
>>
>>49258854
Confirmed for shit taste.

Sylvanas in her val'kyr femdom dungeon when?
>>
>>49259501
Gaia stop, it's over. Sylvannas can't do that shit anymore, Genn fucked her over. Let go.
>>
>>49259668
One, I'm not Gaia. Two, Genn was the one limping away from that fight. Three, if you did the Horde side, Sylvanas confirms that the hunt ain't over. This is just 7.0. We've got tons more content to go through before Legion's done. Your wolf king gonna get rekt.
>>
>>49257143
> assuming that someone who doesn't agree is vronak
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>49259847
Leon? Ignan? Thane? Gaia? Who were you then?

Piss?
>>
>>49259702
You sound a lot like her, we were having this conversation the other day.

>>49259847
No please, we don't want him.

>>49259916
Piss anon is a collective you know?
>>
>>49259950
Well, it's a common topic of conversation on the bnet forums and scrolls of lore. It's entirely possible we both post there.
>>
>>49259995
>posting on the bnet forums
Ha.

NEW THREAD

>>49260066
>>49260066
>>49260066
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.