[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1069: Lost, But Not Forgotten Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 81

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49201736
>>
Weird that nobody has posted yet.
>>
Ehats your favorite jump that never gets talked about?
>>
>>49214796
... The CoC jump.
>>
Proof that I'm actually working on it. Have a WIP.
>>
>>49214841
Nigga what! Holy shit, reading.
>>
>>49214796
Disney Princess for no particular reason.
>>
>>49214841
>Black Crusade WIP
Wow, I actually didn't think we'd get to see this, at least not this quickly. Thanks, Red.
>>
File: CHAOS CONSUME US.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
CHAOS CONSUME US.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>49214841
IT BEGINS
>>
>>49214796
Skulduggery Pleasant. I like the style and it has a ton of nice magic and perks.
>>
>>49214841
So Cool
>>
>>49214841
>The Chaos God's positive elements will also be used
Oh. I...actually really like that. A lot of people forget that as twisted and psychotic as the Dark Powers are, they're also supposed to represent the good as well as the evil. It's just that the universe is so fucked up evil is currently taking precedence.
>>
>>49214796
Bravely Default. The setting is neat for a Final Fantasy game and nobody ever talks about what they do with all those asterisks.
>>
>>49214871
Go the fuck to sleep so you can get up for school in the morning.
>>
>>49214962
Because fuck you in particular.
>>
>>49214950
What are you really going to do with a bunch of Final Fantasy jobs?
>>
>>49214975
I'll second this.
>>
File: Joy.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>49214841
My Joy is endless. It could only increase if That jump was finished and posted
>>
>>49214948
Shit man the writers forget about that.
>>
>>49214938
>>49214878
>>49214863
>>49215060
As always, please leave critique and/or suggestions you want to see.

>>49215074
Loyalist will be getting its own section at the end of the jump. Think of it as a jump within a jump. The reason for why will become clear.

>>49214948
>A lot of people forget that as twisted and psychotic as the Dark Powers are, they're also supposed to represent the good as well as the evil.
It was the idea. Between criticism I've seen from prior 40k-themed jumps and the fear that people had for BC being a trap jump, I wanted to make it clear from the get-go that at the end of the day, it's not about what Chaos can do with you. It's about what you can do with Chaos, and like any tool, its purpose and intent changes with how the owner uses it.

tl;dr Even though evil is the focus of most 40k Chaos literature due to grimderp, the positive traits are brought up just for you.
>>
File: 1406785204456.gif (2MB, 290x214px) Image search: [Google]
1406785204456.gif
2MB, 290x214px
>>49214841
My desire for flaming chainaxe cannot be contained.
>>
>>49215091
>suggestions you want to see
I wish to see Bilethrowers, and those cool as fuck noise-guns.
Daemon-Weapons.
Maybe a perk related to memetic warfare? Where you can "corrupt" people to a specific view point with things that seem innocuous?
I really want a perk for Space Marines that make them part of one of the Legions, Thousand Suns, World Eaters, and Word Bearers especially.
>>
>>49215091
As a suggestion, a perk for followers of Slaanesh that allows them to "safely" use drugs on the same scale as Doomrider. Speaking of, an item for a motorcycle like his would also be awesome.
>>
File: tumblr_o5g15fpdme1qc4uvwo1_500.gif (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5g15fpdme1qc4uvwo1_500.gif
16KB, 500x500px
>>49214841
>>
File: Doomrider.png (441KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doomrider.png
441KB, 600x480px
>>49215163
For you anon
>>
DeSu Anon, could one, with upgraded Niceae and/or COMP crack Dragon Stream stuff? I mean, eventually they made it able to steal the Factors so I guess?

Otherwise it is a tad bit harder to determine what can or cannot be cracked out of jump. I noticed one thing, though. We don't have to kill a person to crack a skill, only defeat...

Also: FUCK THAT TICO CHALLENGE WITH A RUSTY SPOO-

Wait.

TICO Challenge scenario/drawback with you getting them as companions as reward?
>>
>>49214841
>Positive traits to chaos being shown.

The path of Chaos is not a road I thought I would travel nor want to, but now it might be so.
I am a bit scared of myself now.
>>
>>49215001
You learn the stuff with use. It's not like you have to stay in the job to use it.
Not to mention that some of the stuff the jobs can do. Steal someones health with thief, or cast spells through your weapon with spellfencer. Flare with every strike gets out of hand fast.
From nulling all damage to everything in the area with Spiritmaster to turning back time with Timemage there's good stuff in there. You can also with Conjoined Conjures use Wizard metamagic on any of your spells. Turn your Balefires into AoE DoT spells. That isn't even getting into Exorcists undo abilities. Retcon out damage to yourself or healing done to others. It can even retcon death if you're quick enough.

Furthermore asterisks can be used to easily teach these skills to just about anyone assuming they've got some magic potential for the mage classes. Oh and it's totally possible to learn to make them assuming you can convince the guy who did it to teach you. He's not likely to bother, but tha'ts what charisma perks are for.
>>
File: 1470849060740.jpg (127KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
1470849060740.jpg
127KB, 400x545px
>>49215155
>I wish to see Bilethrowers, and those cool as fuck noise-guns.
Was already planned, but made a note anyway.

>Daemon-Weapons.
But Anon, that's going to be in part 2. You know, with its own customization table.

>Maybe a perk related to memetic warfare? Where you can "corrupt" people to a specific view point with things that seem innocuous?
So... basically Erebus/Kor Phaeron-esque conversion? I'll see what I can do, it would work well for Chaos Undivided.

>I really want a perk for Space Marines that make them part of one of the Legions, Thousand Suns, World Eaters, and Word Bearers especially.
I'm unsure on how to make it work considering the timeline. But. I'll see what I can do.

>>49215163
I'll do you one better. A motorcycle that shapes itself/has different traits based on your Patron.

>>49215232
>The path of Chaos is not a road I thought I would travel nor want to, but now it might be so.
>I am a bit scared of myself now.
Then I know that I am on the right path, and to continue full steam.
>>
>>49214841
Curse you Red!!! Why must you tempt my berserker to follow Khorne.
Anyway this look good so far.
>>
>>49215091

As a BC fan I am a little torn on this approach. Sure its all based on actual canon but does feel a bit against the spirit of what should be happening. On the other hand everything you've said about issues with BC being a trap jump is true and I probably wouldn't use this jump without your take on it.

So in the end I will put away my misgivings and commend you on making a BC I'm probably going to jump as things stand. I look forward to more and wish you luck.
>>
>>49215286
...c-cultist chan companion option?
>>
>>49215241
I don't talk about it much because I don't know specific spells/skills because I avoided it do to the censorship.
>>
>>49215231
Will the resistances always be to DeSu element system?

What determines if the person gets resistance and not Null like Alcor?
>>
>>49214841
Looks promising so far.
I have a question, but more for WH40K in general than about your actual jump.

Would a craftsman!Jumper who focuses on making all the things go to Slaanesh or Tzeentch?
I mean, Tzeentch is sort of the intellectual Chaos God, IIRC. Gotta be smart to craft smart.
But Slaanesh has a focus on 'perfection', right? Gotta perfect those literally mad skills.

I'm not super familiar with 40K beyond the wiki and getting into the books.
>>
>>49215322
I understand completely. I pirated the second game because of that. Although the first one wasn't too bad as far as I remember. The second definitely was.
Still a wiki dive might not be a bad idea just to see whats available. I know the more esoteric stuff would definitley be useful for even a later tier jumper.
You can even be someones stand if you max out Guardian.
>>
>>49215286
>its own customization table
I love those customization tables

>Erebus/Kor Phaeron-esque conversion
Basically what I had in mind. Maybe with a bit of the canonical "If you build things in certain shapes it attracts the Warp powers, because reasons".

>I'll see what I can do
Thanks for at least trying.

>>49215232
Embrace Papa Nurgle anon.

>>49215396
From my knowledge of the setting it would be a 50/50. There are great craftsmen in both camps.
>>
File: 1472113077573.jpg (82KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472113077573.jpg
82KB, 800x450px
>>49215314
Well the risk then is nobody would want to go anything but Loyalist if I did it the way most literature does it nowadays. And considering the reception of prior 40k jumps, I really didn't want to shoot myself in the foot. After all, if nobody wanted to go Chaos in the Chaos jump... ...why have a Chaos jump?

>>49215316
Convince me.

>>49215396
It really depends. On one hand, Tzeentch is fucking amazing with its enchantments. On the other, Slaanesh encourages constant self-perfection and improvement.

...but on the third, Khorne praises those who works with the sweat of their brow, they who forge with their own power and prove the strength that lies within. The crafter and the scientist are just as important as the swordsman.
>>
>>49215231
Eh, not really. Keep in mind, they were only able to steal the Factors because Miyako and Yamato broke reality. And even then, it took extensive upgrades from both Alcor and Miyako in order to do that. For reference to what skills you can crack, look at the skills in game. Can anyone, in theory, learn/use them? Then it can be cracked. So, something like the One-inch Punch or Rasengan could be cracked, but the Sharingan or Kenshiro's pressure point thing couldn't. You could crack something like Force Lightning in theory, but unless you have the Force, you won't be able to use it. It's like trying to cast spells without having any MP. Yes, you don't have to kill, only defeat.

Is it really that hard? I beat it on my first try. Alice was harder for me. And Lucifer drove me to near insanity. I will not speak of the Demi-Fiend or Satan. And I'll consider that drawback idea.

>>49215286
>a motorcycle that shapes itself/has different traits based on your Patron
Noice.

>>49215337
Yes.

To be honest? I'm not sure. Miyako is technically Alcor's equal, given that you can also unlock Lucifer from her FATE path, for some reason (aside from it not fitting her character, it's also strange why there would be a repeated FATE demon), but she didn't get a Null. On average however, I'd say anything less than the local equivalent to Alcor (not like a local equivalent in role, but in general...stuff) would get only a resistance and not a null.
>>
>>49215408
I could pirate them, my 3DS has all the cfw and everything, it's just that unless someone has made a patch to fix it, all the bothersome censorship is still around.
>>
>>49215422
>>49215455
Dagnabbit. I sort of figured it would be a toss up like that. I guess I'll flip a coin when the time comes.

>Khorne praises those who works with the sweat of their brow, they who forge with their own power and prove the strength that lies within

…Khorne is a Randian Objectivist?

I always knew Ayn was a little evil, but goddamn.
>>
>>49215481
I think there was someone working on a translation patch for the second one. Other than that there's always learning Japanese.
They're still fun games, but it is annoying to have things obviously patched out. Several sidequest endings included.
Although that was apparantly focus group bullshit on people being upset actions have consequences.
>>
File: Says the demon.png (81KB, 704x440px) Image search: [Google]
Says the demon.png
81KB, 704x440px
>>49214841
Many moons ago, I was wandering through the archives and saw these posts.
I knew it once that someday, it would be time to post it again.

Keep going, this is looking good.
>>
>>49215472
First two phases of Tico fight aren't bad.

Third one is. Especially if you didn't equip anti almighty. And I didn't have Satan unlocked. Megidolean

I assume that we are still limited to three skills in fight, but having the skills cracked lets one study them afterwards and replicate them in a proper way.

What determines if a person gets two resistances instead of one, then?

As for Miyako, she doesn't unlock Lucifer. That's mistranslation. She unlocks a different, weaker, demon.

Also fuck I realized I need FATE for DeSu2 Lucifer aspect
>>
>>49215500
>Khorne is a Randian Objectivist
Semi-kinda-sorta-related
My GM once had a Khorne-World that was like something out of 50's America. Only instead of the kids playing baseball or football it was some manner of bloodsport.
The joke was that that kind of era was anathema to Slaanesh, who Khorne hates.
>>
>>49215455
Ahem.

Our scientists confirmed that inclusion of Cultist Chan raises the amount of Heresy generated not by 50%, nor by 100%, but by 200%!

Not to mention her being locked by "Deadlight broken" route is a crime.

Although she could be gotten through Love Can Bloom drawback in imperium 40k jump
>>
>>49215511
I have to wonder what Nintendo and Square both are fucking thinking lately, they've ramped up censorship to and in a few places beyond early to mid 90's level.
>>
>>49215455
>nobody wanted to go Chaos in the Chaos jump... ...why have a Chaos jump?

Yeah I agree. Your way is probably the best way to do it.
>>
>>49215455
>Convince me.
You yourself took Cultist-chan under your wing in an attempt to force her to make something of herself rather than be a useless waste of space.
Therefore you have already shown you see the value, and potential, inherent in Cultist-chan.

>Personally gives no fucks if she's in the jump or not, and doesn't intend on grabbing her.
>>
>>49215604
In before someone exaggerates your Waifu-grabbing.
>>
>>49215455
I already have a cultist-chan so I think we don't need anymore of them.
>>
>>49215570
Nintendo is shareholders being dumb and management being inexperienced. Nintendo's localization staff is also run by fuckwits and probably SJWs. Combined it's a recipe for disaster

As for Square I want to say it's the same thing, but I've been thinking it's more of the stupidity that brought about all the FF13. Someone is obsessed and they're getting what they want because noone has the balls or influence to say no.
>>
>>49215622
There is no one worth waifuing in 40k.
>>
>>49215543
That spell still haunts my dreams. Lucky me they only got one turn to use it before I beat them to a bloody pulp.

Given that Airi and Otome both have two resistances like Miyako despite being relatively meh mortals? Again, no clue. Personally, I would say something like this: Joseph would have one resistance, Jotaro would have two resistances, and World Over Heaven Dio would have two resistances and a null. Does that make sense?

Ah, that clears that up then.

Yep. Look on the brightside, that can help with other things as well.
>>
>>49215455
Will there be an End Jump option? I wouldn't mind an End Jump Scenario where you have to claw your way to the very centerpoint of the Screaming Vortex and pry your Spark from amidst the quarreling Chaos Gods (or something to that effect).
>>
>>49214841
Needs more Cultist Chan please!
>>
>>49215163
I second this, but less "safely use drugs," more "safely engage in excess." So your muscles wouldn't tear if you overexercised, your eyes wouldn't get strained if you read too much, and so on.
>>
>>49215673
>Not Jumping on that chitinous Norn Queen Booty
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>49215837
I'd rather retroactively swear an oath of chastity and celibacy for my entire chain, just before it began.
>>
>>49215794
Excess isn't fun without risk.
>>
>>49215568
>>49215625
>>49215775
...I shall take it into consideration.

>>49215604
That was retconned.

>>49215748
That's really far down the line, anon. Let's work on one thing at a time.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 640x960px
>>49215673
Isn't Isha actually a nice warp entity who is basically being held as Nurgle's uguu waifu in a cage? I mean, I don't know if its nice, or monumentally retarded, but I plan to save that Eldar from the disgusting fat blob called Nurgle during my stay any of the Warhammer jumps when I get strong enough.
>>
>>49215887
Says the anon who doesn't own a pocket dimension made entirely out of ice cream and chocolate.
>>
>>49215690
Are Magidynes and Megidos and such actually area spells, like how Bels cast the ENTIRE MAP range ALL TEAMS stuff, that a jumper could eventually do with enough practice, magic and Mana or is it at most 3 people max?

Running out of questions. That's good? Soon I shall slip back into obscurity. Tommorow or so.
>>
>>49215887
Well, maybe mitigating consequences then. Or minimizing the direct ones. I mean, if you pick a fight with Angron while on goofballs, you deserve what you get.
>>
>>49215690
Let's say we took Alice, Nebiros and Belial as companions. How does FATE affect them?

Actually, if we made Abel king of bel and we take the drawback that has us fight Belial in DeSu2 did they just... Escape somehow, without weakening Abel?
>>
>>49215919
>That was retconned.
Booooo.
Also you still attempted it, before it was retconned, so the point still stands.

>>49215936
Nice for a 40k Entity sure. None of the Eldar gods are actually Nice. Pretty sure she killed or mutilated or did something horrible to another Eldar God before Slaanesh's birth.
>>
>>49215939
If we take the drawback with Alice and Belial and we take Errai rising, just like with the actual game we only have to fight them during Septentriones Arc?
>>
>>49215961
Nah Justice, only Kaine is a teamkilling fuck on the Eldar God side.
>>
>>49215961
Isha is legitimately the nicest Warp entity in the entire setting. She whispers secret cures to Nurgle's diseases and several times convinced Khaine and Asuryan to show some kind of mercy.

The stones that protect Eldar souls are said to be her tears.
>>
>>49215690
Do Custom COMPs just start us with higher level, with stat points put into the stat the custom comp mentions? As in, we don't just have bonus points?

The COMP and Niceae aren't going to give us EXP penalty if we are level 1 but we have the high jumper powers?

We break the system if we were a demon with Dormant Power in SMT, as we add Comp stats on top of SMT stats. And other than multiple bodies or racial stuff, even Polaris's stats matched the stat points her level would give
>>
>>49215961
Isha tries to whisper out cures to Nurgle's diseases to anyone who will listen and hear them.

That seems pretty nice just in general.
>>
>>49216048
Don't forget, she shares those cures with ANYONE of any species, not just Eldar.
>>
>>49215690
Fucked it up. Here >>49215989
>>
File: lunch break.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lunch break.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>49215938
>tfw you realize you could probably actually DO this with mystcraft with enough time and research

I would do anything for such a thing, nearly.
>>
>>49215939
Nah, those are different. Each of the field attacks have special names (Vampiric Draining, Fire of Sodom, so on and so forth) They just hit a one group of enemies. So, a field attack would hit an entire army, while Megido, for example, would hit only a squad or so.

>>49215958
Basically, it works as a stat boost, since they already have resistances and nulls. Alice, as a former human, gives access to demons like normal, specifically access to Fiends. You decide on that one, about which Fiends. Just keep it reasonable, yeah?

Pretty much, yes. Though Abel is obviously going to be very confused about the whole thing.

>>49215989
Yes.

>>49216052
Yes. Think of it sort of like how the MC starts off with five strength instead of four.

Nope, though they do count SMT levels. So if you're a level 99 from SMT, you'll get an EXP penalty.
>>
>>49215997
Really? I would swear I read something about her doing something horrible to another Eldar God.

>>49216048
>>49216061
>>49216064
I'm aware. But I have a distrust of Warp Entities in general. Yes I know this seems strange considering I gunned for the Harlequin path in the Eldar jump, but eh.

>>49216078
It needs Cake.
>>
>>49216122
But Justice, your soul is a warp entity.
>>
Given the complete lack of information I can find on them, does anybody mind if I drop the Qlurians and the Gaur as playable races from the Xenoblade X Jump?
>>
>>49216137
Do we know what they look like?
>>
File: Fear.jpg (77KB, 610x647px) Image search: [Google]
Fear.jpg
77KB, 610x647px
Speaking of Black Crusade.
Am I the only one who finds it weird that we have like half a dozen different 40k jumps, but no Dawn of War jump? I'd kill for a chance to befriend Tarkus or Gabriel.

>>49216135
Not quite the same thing anon.
>>
>>49216156
Qlurians seem to be space elves, whereas the gaur are...

space trolls? sort of? or maybe were rabbits, given the huge ears.

how do i add pictures to a post?
>>
>>49216187
Where is this even from? Is this an edit? Because those last two panels look like an edit.
>>
>>49216220
It's from one of Seanbaby's articles. Funny guy. It is an edit.
>>
>>49216220
Fucked if I know, I got it from 4chan.
>>
Qlurians. (Celcila to be precise.)
>>
>>49216187
I can understand a bit why we don't have a Dawn of War jump as it probably feels a bit "meh" and limited compared to just a general 40k Faction Jump.
That being said, I would like a grantee that I could participate in the DoW campaigns and fight along side people like General Sturnn or General Castor.
>>
File: XCX-Event-at-Sharks-Jaws-04 2.png (403KB, 576x424px) Image search: [Google]
XCX-Event-at-Sharks-Jaws-04 2.png
403KB, 576x424px
And Rock the Guar, who is huge.
>>
>>49216191
>how do i add pictures to a post on an imageboard
Are..are you serious?

Either way when you go to make a reply just click on the part where it says browse next to file. Then find the image you're looking for on your computer and upload it.
You should be able to post it then if it isn't too big.
>>
>>49216191
Uh, it should be an entry field with 'browse' next to it if you're on raw 4chan, I think.
>>
File: Celica_2.jpg (11KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Celica_2.jpg
11KB, 300x169px
>>49216248
Image fail, try again.
>>
>>49216235
>Picking up a random picture from 4chan without knowing where it's been.

That's how you get digital STDs.
>>
>>49216248
No image
>>
>>49216294
I know. posted again.
>>
>>49216290
She's cute. Sorry man, but I'd really want to be one of these.
>>
>>49216191
If you're new, you should lurk more to get a feel for board culture.
>>
>>49216311
Then throw some suggestions for her racial perks at me.
>>
>>49216351
Cute fuzzy ear perk
>>
What happens to Devil Fruit weakness to seawater post jump? Does it disappear? or is it still a thing?

Also, the Copy fuit, can the fruits it copies be Awakaned? Or does it has its own awakening?
>>
>>49215455
>Convince me.
This is a WH40k jump from the PoV of the Chaos side, and Cultist Chan is the Chaos cheerleader. If is is not appropriate here, then where?

I'm not asking for a ton of powers for her, just a 50 CP human(ish) person with a smell alternating from pleasant, unpleasant, and bacon depending on the smeller's attitude towards chaos, the ability to not get messed up by random warp fluxuations/chaos shit and similar, a personality beings of chaos find rather likable, a set of matching tattoos, an endearing speech impediment and who maybe could use some dental work.
>>
>>49216472
If you eat a fruit in jump the weakness goes away after it's over.
If you or someone else is dumb enough to eat one after the jump you're stuck with the weakness forever
It should be written somewhere in the jump proper. Either the notes or the part right before the fruit lists.
>>
>>49216472
>Also, the Copy fruit, can the fruits it copies be Awakaned? Or does it has its own awakening?
Not really sure what this means.
>>
>>49216472
The weakness goes away except for that power, the devil fruit's power is still suppressed out of jump when submerged. As for Awakened fruit, I don't think there's enough information on that to answer and the jumpmaker vanished at some point.
>>
>>49216490
>If you or someone else is dumb enough to eat one after the jump you're stuck with the weakness forever
No necessarily. The jump won't fiat away the drawback, but it is not fiat enforced either, and even in setting devil fruit manipulation is a thing. If you are really good with botany, or curses, or something else appropriate, you can probably do something eventually.

And soscific perks can also deal with it. There is a perk in Chrono Trigger that makes curses be mostly beneficial, so instead of auto drowning like the curse wants you to, it might make you repel water like witches are supposed to, or let you breathe water when you sink and just walk along the bottom.
>>
>>49216405
And the other one?
>>
>>49216596
A perk that makes you mysterious and hard to track information down on.
>>
>>49216608
You realize that the ganglion basically wiped out her species, right?

Either way, I dont like either of those. Keep trying though.
>>
File: king varian wrynn.gif (5MB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
king varian wrynn.gif
5MB, 286x395px
>that one character you really want to Companion but don't feel comfortable stealing from their duties

Who is it, /jc/? Pic related.
>>
>>49216650
Dragon. She's one of like, THREE people in all of Worm who are genuinely good people. I'd enjoy having her as a companion. But I can't take her away from Armsmaster, she's a serious humanizing influence on him. Without her it's only so long before he goes all Doctor Doom on everyone.
>>
File: nice.gif (419KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
419KB, 500x230px
>>49214841
Come back from cutting up moose and find this little beauty, nice
>>
>>49216736
Who are the other two?
>>
>>49216650
Death.
I did it anyway
>>
File: lenneth.jpg (41KB, 273x601px) Image search: [Google]
lenneth.jpg
41KB, 273x601px
>>49216650
Considering he kicks it he'd be a good Einheriar
>>
>>49216650
None. I'll help them in their duties until we move on to the next world. At the end of my chain, they can return to their formerly time-frozen world more equipped to handle them.
>>
>>49216736
>She's one of like, THREE people in all of Worm who are genuinely good people.
Who are the other two?
>>
>>49216750
Miss Millitia and Yamada are my guess.
>>
>>49216750
My guesses are pre-breakdown Amy and maybe Weld.
>>
>>49216633
Man I need my fluffy elf ears. I needs 'em. I haven't played this shit I don't know what to do.
>>
>>49216650
Ryoko.

>>49216755
Good taste.
>>
>>49216750
>>49216778
>Alice responding to herself
Oh dear, there's snow way that can be a good sign.
>>
>>49216806
Eh, she's adding her guesses to her question. Seems legit to me.
>>
>>49216750
>>49216760
I'm being facetious, there are more than three. Dragon, Chevalier, Defiant (not Armsmaster, though), Narwhal, Legend, Golem, Weld, most of the people whose existence gets glossed over because Wildbow couldn't be assed to do a proper arc for Taylor's time as Weaver and so just did a timeskip...lots of people.

>>49216778
With you on Weld, but pre-breakdown Amy is a huge bitch. Fanon tends to paint her as this cute little wooby, but she's a bitter, miserable person who's just stopped caring anymore.
>>
>>49216778
Pre-breakdown Amy is... definitely not nice. Then again honestly pre-breakdown Amy just needs a vacation.
>>
>>49216832
I'd like to add Grue to that list.
He wasn't a bad dude, just looking out for his little sister.
>>
>>49216875
By assisting in the kidnapping and torture of another girl her age. He doesn't get a pass on that. Aisha being family while Dinah was a stranger doesn't excuse it, it just means he's good at rationalizing. Besides, even without that he's guilty of the crime of incredible stupidity. Because being a criminal is the best way to keep your little sister out of trouble, right? Definitely won't set a bad example. And winding up beholden to a wannabe Bond villain in the process can't possibly backfire on him.
>>
File: Sister.jpg (95KB, 501x442px) Image search: [Google]
Sister.jpg
95KB, 501x442px
>>49214841
Is there an option to not be a disgusting heretic?
I mean after becoming a 'nid all I have is my LG alignment
>>
>>49216960
Read the thread moron.
>>
>>49216786
Research?
>>
>>49216960
nids /are/ heretics
purge yourself
>>
>>49216960
See >>49215091
>>
>>49216986
Xenos, citizen. Nids are xenos. Always remember your foes.
>>
>>49216986
Silly anon, nids aren't heretics, nids are xenos. People who become nids though are heretics.
>>
File: BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg (11KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg
11KB, 191x264px
>>49216992
But it's still chaos
>>
>>49217012
How is Loyalist chaos?
>>
File: HatsuneMikuCrying.jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
HatsuneMikuCrying.jpg
48KB, 400x300px
>>49216969
Stop picking on me.
>>
>>49217012
The spoiler you baka battle nun, Loyalist will be getting it's own section.
>>
>>49216922
Right? I mean, it's been a while since I read Worm, but I don't think there was any given reason Brian couldn't have asked for custody in return for signing up with the Protectorate.
>>
File: Most Foul.jpg (11KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
Most Foul.jpg
11KB, 248x203px
>>49217053
>you baka battle nun
AND DAMN PROUD OF IT

Yay!
>>
>>49217069
There isn't. Wildbow's said in commentary that the reason he didn't was just because he valued his own freedom too much, and didn't believe that he could have that AND keep Aisha safe while working for the Protectorate. One or the other. So he tried to have both by being a supervillain of all things, and wound up with neither.
>>
File: 1470203028802.jpg (23KB, 507x408px) Image search: [Google]
1470203028802.jpg
23KB, 507x408px
>>49217012
But... Loyalist is basically the Imperium option. It's anti-Chaos. I'm just finishing the Chaos portions first before I do Loyality.

I'm still confused on why people wanted a non-chaos option for a Chaos jump, but if it helps make the jump not a trap in people's eyes, then it shall be done.
>>
File: MFW.jpg (46KB, 430x322px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
46KB, 430x322px
>>49217019
>>49217053
>Expecting intelligence/reading comprehension from a filthy corpse worshipper
>>
>>49217095
I just don't want to have to sell my soul to chaos to take a jump. If you can make it so I keep muh soul that would be great.
>>
>>49217099
George of the Jungle needs to be a jump.

600cp perk for greatest swing in jungle history.
>>
>>49217111
...and explain to me why I would make it so choosing a background meant you auto-lost your soul. I mean, why would I do that? LoT's really gonna make this difficult to overcome, isn't it.
>>
>>49216998
>>49217005
xenos may as well be heretics
purge yourselves
>>
>>49217095
>I'm still confused on why people wanted a non-chaos option for a Chaos jump

Appearance perks
It's all I'm going to say
>>
>>49217133
You're looking at the wrong team if you want appearance perks.
>>
>>49217125
Wait so you're saying it won't? I though worshiping chaos to the point where you started getting benefits was pretty much branding yourself as theirs.
>>
>>49217095
Because some people refuse to not take a jump, even if it's a premise they dislike.
>>
>>49217095
>I'm still confused on why people wanted a non-chaos option for a Chaos jump
Personally it's because I like the idea of being surrounded by undesirable elements while keeping my self. Like being an inquisitor that's going deep to root out a problem, or just someone fighting to avoid corruption in an adverse situation.
>>
>>49217154
Jump-chan already has ownership over your soul, and she doesn't share.
>>
>>49217095
Some people have to catch 'em all. Why do you think we have people Jumping Foodfight?
>>
>>49216960
>Is there an option to not be a disgusting heretic?
Is impossible NOT to be heretic.
So many different branches of Imperium, everyone is breaking some inflexible rule.
You can possibly become politically important Heretic and ignore other branches rules, but are still Heretic.
Even worshiping Emperor is Heresy like Horus wanted to, just ask the Emperor.
Also not worshiping the Emperor, according to all the Heretics who decided the Emperors Opinion did not count.
>>
>>49217154
Normally, yes. However, the jump mentions an "agreement". Presumably, Jump-Chan and the Dark Powers worked out a deal, where in exchange for getting you on their side, you get to keep your soul. That, and I don't think the Chaos Gods are interested in getting on Jump-Chan's bad side.
>>
>>49217154
Becoming a deamon prince costs your soul and chain fiat could let you keep yours regardless if it ends up being an option.
>>
>>49216922
>>49217069
This >>49217091
Also, being a natural trigger meant he had an alien supercomputer basically whispering in his ear the entire time, nudging him towards making stupid/violent decisions, just like all natural Parahumans.

Come on, you gotta shave a couple of points off for that.
And it's not like he knew or any of the other Undersiders about Dinah while they were robbing the bank. Well, except for maybe Tattletale. But she was under duress anyway.
>>
>>49217095
Because the Chaos gods are dicks and Chaos never did anything good for anyone.
>>
>>49217120
>600cp perk for greatest swing in jungle history.
No need for Web shooters. Convenient vines EVERYWHERE you can use.
>>
>>49217234
The problem is that after he knew about Dinah, he didn't show any real problem with it. Maybe he did feel disgusted and wanted to help and was just good at hiding it. But he still didn't do anything.
>>
File: 1394986530591.jpg (147KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1394986530591.jpg
147KB, 500x400px
>>49217154
I'm saying it won't, that is correct. Even ignoring the fact that I would get flayed alive for even considering it, the point is I'm not so much of a bitch as to force that to be a thing.

>>49217182
I thought I made it clear that you still keep your sense of self even if you went Chaos, but I guess.

>>49217207
See above. Daemonic Ascension isn't going to cost you your soul.
>>
>>49217184
>Jump-chan already has ownership over your soul, and she doesn't share.
I know you'e joking but do you think she'd give it back after you get your spark, or are you here plaything forever?
>>
>>49217194
>Even worshiping Emperor is Heresy like Horus
That was Lorgar who worshiped Emps
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>49217268
>Daemonic Ascension isn't going to cost you your soul

It should. Bloody Degenerate thread
[Urge to Purge intensifies]
>>
>>49217285
Oh, she'll never stop watching The Jumper Show. You're her favorite character. But she'll let you write your own material, now.
>>
>>49217303
Red has already confirmed the Imperial option will have an Ascension equivalent of Living Saint.
>>
>>49217285
She might give it back. She might move onto the next Jumper. She might cease to exist, her purpose fulfilled. She might be a vague narrative construct to justify the existence of Jumpchain, and anything involving her in any way other than "there is an existence that moves me between Jumps" is pretty much fanwank.
>>
>>49217255
What would you have him do? Go up against a high powered Thinker with a personal army?
He's not a Brute. He's not Wolverine or Colossus. He's a guy whose power is 'make it dark'.

Even Skitter, aka Craziest Munchkiny Parahuman Ever, didn't consider taking Coil head on to be an option.
She was trying convince that assclown to let the kid go by putting in the hours and she still failed.
And if we're being honest, Brian never had the same intelligence or plotarmour as Taylor.
Grue didn't stand a chance against Coil, and he knew it.
>>
>>49217324
Then I'd be giving my soul to the Emperor

Which I'd be fine with

Don't get the wrong idea though. I'm just sister posting.
Keep up the good work Red
>>
>>49217268
Plea for poor Cultist Chan here:
>>49216481
>>
File: 1441960791141.jpg (621KB, 2048x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1441960791141.jpg
621KB, 2048x1324px
>>49217268
>I thought I made it clear that you still keep your sense of self even if you went Chaos
Here's the thing, I can't see myself going chaos. I don't care if I'm getting the powers for free, I don't like chaos. I find the sisters of battle unpleasantly inflexible, among other issues, but I would go with them over chaos every time.
>>
>>49217285
Even if she keeps your soul it's not too hard to get another one for yourself. I don't mean stealing them either. Just growing another one or twelve is possible.
>>
>>49217296
>That was Lorgar who worshiped Emps
Thank you for the correction. The Imperium has so many Heretics, is hard to tell them apart,
>>
>>49217363
>>49217382
>>49217303
Can Living Saints only be female?
>>
>>49217361
>Even Skitter, aka Craziest Munchkiny Parahuman Ever, didn't consider taking Coil head on to be an option.
She did freak out and ask the others if they were OK with working for Coil once they saw Dinah.
Brian's reaction was "not my problem." He gave precisely 0 fucks about a little girl being kidnapped and drugged up.
>>
>>49217361
There are lots of things he could have done. For example, he could have tipped off Purity (remember, his costume is skin-covering, him being black isn't something she knows) to who is responsible for her losing her children and gotten backup from her. A high-tier Blaster/Mover would help considerably. I'm not saying that's what he should have done, but it's a possibility other than "accept that my boss is drugging and torturing a little girl, because she's not my problem".
>>
>>49217411
Yup. Snip-snip.
>>
>>49217402
I like the Word Bearers but hate Lorgar, so I know a bit there.

>>49217411
I don't THINK so. But even if they can only be female, only Males can be Space Marines, but there is Jump-fiat for both.
>>
>>49217426
Or used his power sin conjunction with, I don't know, a gun? Most Parahumans don't get the usual package of superhuman physical abilities in comics.

Or warned the heroes about the supervillain's secret lair where he tortures a little girl?
>>
>>49217411
This is Jumpchain. You can be a male Siren or a female Lumen Sage, as long as you shell out the CP or take the right Scenario Option.
>>
File: manwitch.jpg (25KB, 424x544px) Image search: [Google]
manwitch.jpg
25KB, 424x544px
>>49217453
>female Lumen Sage
>Looks at how he is a Male Witch in Strike Witches, Soul Eater, and Bayonetta.
The Man-Witch Lives!
WHAT DO YOU FEED A HUNGRY MAN!?
>>
>>49217447
This is true. "Making darkness" is actually a pretty potent power when you can see through it perfectly. It even dampens sound so they can't tell where you are by listening closely. Short of explosives (which would be a bad weapon to use in an enclosed space like Coil's base, just as dangerous to his mercenaries), he should be able to avoid enemy fire while taking them all out.

As for informing the heroes, well, that actually wouldn't have worked. Coil has a lot of moles in the PRT. But Brian wouldn't have known that, he could have at least tried it if he really cared.
>>
>>49217477
How do you feel about flashing your crotch at people to use your witch powers?
>>
>>49217411
>The Current Year
>Not being a gender fluid ameba
>Not checking your cishet privilege

In all seriousness according to the lore there are only female living saints, they are an adepta sorroritas unit after all. The only males pious enough to become saints are Space Marines and they get dumped into dreadnoughts on death so it might just me a matter of opportunity. Women have more opportunities to face the true death in battle and meet the emperor and so statistically more of them end up as Living Saints.
>>
>>49217483
I don't recall any of those requiring that.
Strike-witches don't usually wear pants, but it isn't required, and I can wear underwear
Soul Eater witches are fine, except for the Portal Dance, which is my ass.
And Bayonetta is using my hair for magic.
>>
>>49217268
>Daemonic Ascension isn't going to cost you your soul
This would be a good jump for a Chaos God Style "As Long As There Is Evil" 1-UP. "If you die/ are destroyed, you will reform as long as an emotion you strongly personify is sufficiently prevalent in the setting. While the jump continues this can happen as often as once per jump."
>>
>>49217502
Fraternis Templar never.
>>
>>49217477
>WHAT DO YOU FEED A HUNGRY MAN!?
Cat Litter!
>>
>>49217513
Have you ever seen how Umbra Witches fight?
>>
>>49217531
That's just because Bayo is a slut and a whore.
>>
>>49217517
>The Ecclesiarchy will not hold men under arms

Sad but with out that law we'd not have the sisters.
>>
>>49217531
That's because she uses her hair, which is their magical medium, as clothing. Because she's an exhibitionist.
>>
>>49217502
>>49217441
>>49217436
... How bad of an idea would it be to get this, revive the emperor, then try to curry enough favor to get him to make me his surrogate daughter?
>>
>>49217544
>>49217556
They all do that mang.
>>
>>49217557
You saw how bad he fucked up his sons, man.
>>
>>49217557
Probably not the best idea, because despite his intelligence Emps is a man very much set in his ways who can't see things from other people's perspectives, which ruins everything he does.
Despite this he's still the best chance Humanity has, so he should be revived anyway.
>>
>>49217516
>Asking Red for a 1-UP perk.
>One that becomes ridiculously powerful post-chain.

lel. kek.
>>
Who /druid/ here, /jc/?
>>
>>49217557
Well, you'd make FTL impossible for man
And also while his body is more or less dead his spirit is in the immaterium fighting the baddest of the forces of chaos.

You're probably better off trying to find him in the immaterium and asking him there, if that's even dooable. But a living saint more or less is a surrogate daughter of the emp anyway so...
>>
>>49217592
Gamer/Minion Master is pretty Druid. Though he's less "Be at one with nature" and more "Use Nature to my own ends."
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>49217592
Fuckin hippies
>>
>>49217621
>Well, you'd make FTL impossible for man
Don't Exaggerate. It would be much more difficult, but it wouldn't be impossible.
The Great Crusade was after the Time of Troubles, and Slaanesh's birth, and they were able to use the Warp just fine. They would still be able to use the Warp just fine, it would just be more difficult to navigate.
>>
>>49217516
You know there's already a perk that does that.
Tales of Demons has spiritual law god shit, just pick evil/chaos/whatever as your law.
It doesn't work during the chain, but you still reform after you die so long as your aspect of law exists. You can also get a 1up in jump by working really hard which can simulate the other part you want.
>>
>>49217621
>you'd make FTL impossible for man
I feel like that'd actually a good thing considering how awful it is.

And there's plenty of FTL tech that should be able to work in 40k without interacting with he Warp.
>>
>>49217592
Me, but what's up with that gnomes eyebrows?
>>
File: Thanks satan.png (8KB, 900x81px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks satan.png
8KB, 900x81px
>>49217666
Satan, come on
You're not even trying
You know we know other tech in the hands of man opens up warp portals.
>>
>>49217621
>>49217642
If you're going to 40k and you aren't giving the imperium better FTL you're asking for trouble. Just about any other kind is better. It's just a matter of not getting called on heresy.
>>
Hey, I've got a question; if you got something like a scar/piercing/injury/tattoo/what-have-you in an alt-form, would it carry over to your base form?
>>
>>49217666
Give everyone Alcubierre drives. Move FTL through realspace, not the Warp. Much, much safer, despite an improperly-calibrated drive bombarding the occupants of the ship with literally infinite amounts of radiation. It's still better than traveling through the dimension of rape and blood fetishists.
>>
I'm curious. What image do you have in your notes, representing your current jumper? If you don't have notes, what is your mental image for your jumper?
>>
>>49217667
All Pathfinder gnomes have huge eyebrows.
>>
>>49217705
>Using negative energy

seems like asking for trouble in 40K
>>
File: armed hibiki.jpg (475KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
armed hibiki.jpg
475KB, 1024x768px
>>49217714
Because it's an awesome suit design. My face may change from setting to setting, but I will wear Armed Hibiki anywhere.
>>
>>49217718
So they're like midge wow elves
>>
>>49217701
Depends on how you fluff it. Personally I'd go with wounds staying, but everything else would get approximated to the new form.
>>
>>49217695
The problem is finding a good FTL to give them.
Too Fast, like letting them get to another Galaxy, is a terrible idea.
Too Slow and they can't defend themselves.
Then you have the shit that either needs hard to find/produce resources, like Mass Effect FTL, or the shit that requires a lot of work, like Star Wars FTL which requires all of the Hyperlanes be completely cleared of space debris.
>>
>>49217732
Show me a realspace FTL design that doesn't use at least a little negative energy. You can't get away from the stuff.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49217502
>Not having a Male Living Saint option
>Not even thinking about the Dark Heresy when Black Crusade (The TTRPG) is set in the same setting
Also, have a quote.... Though supposdly slain, Drusus was seemingly resurrected as a Living Saint, leading many to believe that held the Emperor's favor. As a result, Drusus is given full formal command of the Crusade and leads a massive offensive that sees the final destruction of the Yu'Vath. Drusus remains a hailed hero across the Calixis Sector to this day

Eh, don't worry bout it Strike-Chan, I'm sure Red knows her stuff well enough to make such calls properly.
Also....
>>49210297
>>49210345
Barring True Grit or similar Drawbacks and Destinies, yes it can lower your time. Always take the greater duration when such a choice happens.
>>
>>49217745
Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>49217746
This is indeed the real problem, I've been looking for a form of FTL that doesn't require infrastructure for a while now.
>>
File: blank12.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
blank12.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>49217751
Macross fold waves, Mass Effect's ezeo tech and the Zerg's bullshit biology weirdness.

Checkmate.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nc7hjatKQO1qen39p.jpg (51KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nc7hjatKQO1qen39p.jpg
51KB, 500x704px
>>49217754
>don't worry bout it Strike-Chan

I'm not, I'm a disgusting tumblrite remember? Check your privilege shitlord.
>>
>>49217772
Honestly? I'm tempted to say fuck it and give them jump-gates.
Big ass fucking satellites they fly into, and go to any other connected jump-gate.

The problem being obviously "if the enemy destroys the jump-gate, they are fucked"

I had an idea ages ago that could work, but I forgot to write it down and now can't remember what it was.
>>
>>49217782
>Macross fold waves
Travels through "fold space", not a realspace design.

>Mass Effect's ezeo tech
Uses dark energy, which is another term for negative energy.

>Zerg's bullshit biology weirdness
Creates portals into warp space, again, not a realspace design.

So not checkmate, in fact so far from checkmate that I don't think we're even playing chess.
>>
>>49217746
>Portal Dance
B5 Jump Gates and Jump drives?
Uses a different hyperspace than the warp, can be copy pasted by late coming races, and the Gates themselves mean existing ships can travel between two gates without even needing retrofitting!
>>
>>49217782
Macross seems to be utilizing hyper-dimensions, hence fold and defold.
Mass Effect utilities Dark Energy, and while it's not strictly the same ME throws conservation of energy out of the window so it's a free for all of wankery.
Zerg literally use warp portals
>>
>>49217772
One of these days I'm going to get off my ass and make a Sword of the Stars jump, just to get access to the seven different versions of FTL it has.
>>
>>49217782
Holy shit, ASA. It's like you're not even trying to not seem black.
>>
That I have never played Anima is painfully obvious in this one.

5 - Anima Beyond Fantasy - 1000 CP

Background:
Human, Mage, 22 Years Old, Male, Grafthon

Freebies:
The Gift, Summoner

Perks:
Gestureless Casting, Wordless Casting, Increased Zeon Recovery, Improved Innate magic, Legacy of Blood (Eternal Blood), Saint - 0

Items:
Gold, Black Book, Soul Shard

I awoke. I was [ ], Joyful Toy. I was Klint Von Krusha, Falsebound Hero. I was Solaris Giovanni, Saint of Floods.
I know of a conspiracy, and I have no desire to take part in it in any way. I would die in such a case.
Therefore, I shall continue being Solaris Giovanni. I've lived in Archangel most of my life, a chosen of Christ.
Thanks to my gifts, and the Church's blessings, I have become proficient in the Paths of Earth and Water.
Despite this, I continued to dabble on with Light, Creation, and Essence. As a child, I would be told tales of fairies.
Thus, I desired a Sheele to make my Familiar. I required more power to do so, and dutifully served the Church.
Initially doing clerical work as a child, I was called on for many executions as a teenager. But now, I am a peaceful missionary.
Breathing the salty air of a coastal city, I was sent to Alberia's greatest port.
My duty as appointed by our Lord is to convert the people here, and rid them of the false faith.
However, I, Solaris Giovanni, only desire a quiet life. I shall do what is expected of me, but I will not impose on the locals.
>>
>>49217797
You would have to build the jump gates. . . structures big enough to fly battleships through. . . everywhere they would need FTL. . . including non imperial territory. . . without having them attacked during or after construction. . . in 40K. . .
>>
>>49217840
The Girl in the Tavern:
Part of my weekly routine involved a visit to a local tavern.
The spices they used made eating fish while living near the seawater tolerable, and I was willing to suffer the bards for it.
Truth be told, I enjoyed their stories and songs concerning men of the faith slaying horrible demons.
A month or so after I became myself, I noticed a pale girl looking at me with uncertain eyes, flashing red for a brief moment.
I did not know her, and paid her no mind. A week passed, and I saw her again.
This time, she sought me, asking if I worked for the Church.
Inwardly, I questioned why she'd bother doing so. It was obvious, was it not? I did not go incognito like most local inquisitors.
I said yes, and she ran away.
Though some would normally question what a scary man like me did to make a young girl like her run off, the magical workings I used to aid the locals in construction and healing together with my status as a holy person meant no one questioned this.
The next month, she appeared again to ask why a cursed man like me worked with the Church. I told her I was not cursed, but blessed.
For the next two years, she would ask me things every week.
Sometimes she wanted to learn about sailing, and I'd improvise with the little knowledge I had.
Sometimes she wanted to learn about painting, and I'd advise her as well as I could with no materials.
One day, she asked what to do when another life is replacing yours.
I told her that you can either accept it, or tear it all away to make your own path.
I never talked to her again after that day.
>>
File: Black Hole Final Smash.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black Hole Final Smash.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>49217829
Well once you go black you never go back
>>
>>49217810
>>49217825
Do you even know what Fold Space is? It is real space. Just because you fold a piece of paper so the ends are closer doesn't mean it isn't paper.

Unless Macross uses the term differently, that's what "Fold Space" is supposed to be. You're using technology to make two places far apart, closer together. thus "folding the space".

>>49217843
It's a terrible idea, but I'm tired of trying to come up with a good idea.
And most of the battleships would need to be rebuilt from the ground-up no matter what FTL you give them.

>>49217822
See >>49217797 for Jump-gates. And I don't know enough about B5 to comment on their drives.
An idea for that hyperspace is Animorphs FTL which goes through "D-Space".
>>
>>49217843
Step 1: Go to SupCom
Step 2: Go to 40k
Step 3: Start building.

There, done in a week.
>>
>>49217854
Magical Studies and Nice Sprites:
The Black Book was a simple resource, teaching the barest basics. But it was a resource I still had not fully tapped.
Using the Path of Creation as a gate, I studied the sub-Path of Knowledge until I could enhance my learning speed through magic.
After two years, I had reached the most basic level of skill with all Paths other than Necromancy. Even so, I continued training.
Another two years, and I could destroy happiness itself, cut with nothing more than air, or create phantasms.
I was ludicrously versatile by that point, but I did not care for those tricks. Only four years in, and I had done it.
Castlevania already enlightened me to the Path of Creation via Alchemy, and this helped my research massively.
Creating life. From nothing but my will and magical might, I could craft whatever being I desired. Even so, this was not enough.
I had been told the creation of souls was possible, and though I gave up the chance to do so casually, I may still reach that height.
As an aside, I had begun researching the sub-Paths of Time, Literature, and Music with Light, Water and Air as gates, respectively.
After that, I thought back to my childish dreams, and began to practice summoning in earnest, rather than as an afterthought.
One year later, I was confident in my own abilities. I called forth the Ravens of Eyes, Huginn and Muninn.
They asked one thing of me in return for their aid: that I pluck one of my eyes from its socket. I did so with no hesitation.
Huginn let me see spirits, magic, psychic matrixes, and pierce through invisibility.
Muninn, in turn, let me see without sight, seeing anything within 1500 feet that was not blocked as if it was in front of me.
>>
>>49217827
Oh, please do. I loved the lore of that game. The execution... a little less so, but the lore was so awesome.
>>
>>49217870
One year after I sacrificed my right eye, it was done.
Calling forth an elemental by flaring my magical presence, I bound it to my soul as a Familiar.
An adorable Sheele of Fire, which had taken to calling herself Nina.
The Animus in this world was called the feminine side of life.
However, she more closely resembled Jung's definition. Looking up "tomboy" in a dictionary would show you a painting of her.
Though I only discovered it later on, she also was a fan and capable of the Ora Ora Ora, thanks to her Soul Form.

A Residence of Evil:
Seven years after my arrival, I was quite the figure. Though I did not try or intend, the Church painted me as an icon.
It came to the point that Prince Aidem asked that I investigate the village of Desmond, as he doubted the circumstances surrounding its massacre. Specifically, he wanted me to explore the recently reopened Ferris Mansion, once owned by Dylan Ferris.
The prince was a good man, and despite my desire to refrain from combat, I felt as if the people of that place deserved the attempt.
You see, Nuala Ferris had already requisitioned the aid of adventurers to reclaim it, and they had never been seen again.
Due to this, I felt as if sneaking inside would be prudent, considering the circumstances and the cliches of the genre.
There were zombies. Neither [ ], Klint, Solaris, or any other unknown parts of my psyche, were surprised by this.
It was easy to dispatch of them without notice, though it seemed as if they were being controlled by someone.
It was Dylan's sister, and many other necromancers, alchemists, and general Black Sun deviants doing it.
...It was another massacre. They did not stand a chance against the sheer physical force and speed I could bring to bear.
That I could Return any truly troublesome "elite mooks" To The Flow and end them instantly did not help them.
Nor did my production of many vials of Holy Water. It was then that I noticed something.
>>
>>49217861
>Unless Macross uses the term differently, that's what "Fold Space" is supposed to be.
It does. Fold Space is a higher-dimensional plane of existence. That's why the technical designation for Macross-class spaceships is "Super-Dimensional Fortress". In addition to traveling through it, much of its technology is based on it. For example, the Macross Cannon itself is powered by the decay of higher-dimensional "fold carbon" into a lower-dimensional form that releases energy in the process.
>>
>>49217884
One of the zombies. It was a pale girl with red eyes. I had not seen her in years, but I could recognize that face.
How do I put this... I was filled with righteous wrath before.
But now, I felt indignation.
It seemed as if "she" had become an adventurer, and Nuala had requested that her and her allies explore the mansion.
Though Nina did not exist until after her disappearance... she could tell how I felt. I made sure to leave Dylan's sister alive.
The sheer damage Nina's Soul Form could inflict was only slightly greater than the healing [Bydo Is...] could provide.
Many would sooner throw themselves on their own blades than go through what Nuala did.
The Prince and the Church were informed of what occurred there, and the place was properly cleansed later.

Father and Son:
The last years I spent in this world were somewhat somber.
Magical research and saintly work were both becoming tiring.
The lady had spoken of something known as an "Alt-Form" before, though I supposedly never merited one.
Maybe something drastic would cause her to give me... whatever the hell that was, for the sake of letting me fit in.
Against my better judgement, I began preparations to transcend this physical form, and attain a Spiritual Existence.
Nina seemed to approve of this, for some reason.
The entire affair was somewhat boring. One moment, I was gathering Zeon within my abode. The next, I was gone.
Even though I was not, I could change the world as I saw fit to with greater ease than ever before.
Even though I lacked any sort of neural capacity, I was much more intelligent than before, grieving my previous ignorace.
Also, I could fly. That was baller.
Though the Church believed me mysteriously dead, it was whispered that something known as the Holy Ghost aided the righteous.
On tat note, my decade in this world ended.
>>
>>49217861
>Do you even know what Fold Space is?

That's utilising hyperdimesnional space Justice
I don't know about FTL travel, but in mathematics when you go above the normal one dimensions of real numbers you enter the territory of the imaginary
>>
File: IXA.jpg (70KB, 755x312px) Image search: [Google]
IXA.jpg
70KB, 755x312px
>>49217714
Something like this
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>49217751
Dead Space's Shock Drive?
The Quantum Gates of SMCU?
I don't know something like a Spelljammer, which you could find some of in Forgotten Realms, might do the job, being magic bullshit and all.

>>49217782
Oh yeah... Macross... Right the Macross with THE GUN... The Macross of Missile Massacre Fame.... That Macross....

>>49217791
Meh, privilege is something I care very little for, after all in here it's survival of the fittest you elitist slut! /Joke & Humor

>>49217797
Quantum tech I pointed out earlier.

>>49217810
Quantum Entanglement is a real and recorded phenomenon If that is what you're looking for. Granted the only real FTL I personal know of is the Alcubierre drive and the Traverseable Wormhole Theory, but those have yet to pan out for us.

>>49217865
This is basically true.

>>49217902
Nice Pic!
>>
>>49217772
Halo is pretty good for that. Unless I'm remembering wrong you don't need anything more than a map of where you're going and that's mostly to keep from crashing into things or getting lost than any kind of inherent limit.
>>
>>49217889
That....annoys the shit out of me. It might just be my autism but Fold Space is a thing, not just in sci-fi, but it was a legitimate theory for a while.

>>49217897
Most Hyperspaces/Warp/Etc. involve going to another realm of existence, not manipulating real-space via dimensions humans don't normally perceive.
>>
>>49217934
Well, if it's any consolation, there is space folding in Fold Space. You transition through a portal to Fold Space, then you space fold Fold Space, then transition back to real space.
>>
>>49217934
>involve going to another realm of existence

Define this term
I doubt 3 dimensional life would survive very long under the effects 4 dimensional physics.
>>
>>49217930
Yea the map is the hard part, an updating map of space would be absolutely wonderful for jumpers who want to actually use their space faring vessels in other jumps.
>>
>>49217974
The Stargate update was going to have one of those...
>>
>>49217965
Theoretically we are under the effects of 4 dimensional physics already, we are just incapable of perceiving them directly.
>>
>>49217928
>Dead Space's Shock Drive?
>The Quantum Gates of SMCU?
>I don't know something like a Spelljammer, which you could find some of in Forgotten Realms, might do the job, being magic bullshit and all.
Not familiar with the Shock Drive, but given that it relies on gravity manipulation to warp space-time there may be some negative energy involved. Tentative acceptance to the "realspace that doesn't use negative energy" list until I see otherwise, though.

The Quantum Gates are a hyperspace thing, though. They involve transition to a "quantum realm". It sounds kind of like some supersymmetric theories of spacetime, to me.

And I suppose Spelljamming counts, too, but I meant scientific solutions, not magical ones. For one thing, "negative energy" is something very different in a magical context. Different, and EVIL.

>Quantum Entanglement is a real and recorded phenomenon If that is what you're looking for.
Doesn't actually move things faster than light. The no-cloning theorem means you can't actually transfer things this way. The two entangled systems are linked, but not in any way that is meaningful for transport or communication. Meaningful for quantum computing, though.
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>49217810
>>49217825

....oh.

For some reason I thought you meant "negative energy" as in stuff like antimatter.

Well. Point conceded, then.

Hmm. Would the Phase Lanes from Sins of a Solar Empire count? Technically they're clarktech energy interstellar highways not separate from "realspace" as I understand them, and they just need ridiculous amounts of energy not the dark type.

There's also sufficiently vast amounts of Mantra-powered propulsion from Asura's Wrath, where provided you have enough emotional soul energy you can apparently power spaceships. Or personally fly past planets, depending on exactly how much you got.

>>49217829
>>49217857
This is an SRW free zone

I just don't understand how anything works there anymore
>>
>>49218030
>I just don't understand how anything works there anymore
I miss the days when the Einst where the weirdest thing I had to worry about.
>>
>>49218030
>clarktech energy interstellar highways
Don't they connect to planets in the same star-system? With an upgrade needed to move to another star-system.
>>
>>49217994
There are measurable 4 dimensional effects, but until you can stick your hand through your stomach with no resistance you are not under 4 dimensional physics.

Real space, the term comes from mathematics, and while you can treat 4 dimensions as real (because we're saying 3d space like time doesn't exist when it does, General Relativity exists so... I should say 5d space, but everyone goes "Nu-uh, we live in 3 dimensions dip shit". I'll fite you, anyway.)

If you're trying to plot a jump in 5 dimensional space back to 4, you'd be using complex numbers somewhere in the calculation, which have an imaginary component, and hence would not be traveling through "real" space.

As far as realms of existence, fucked if I know, I'm just talking raw math.
>>
>>49217148
Red, Quick question is >>49214841
balanced for a beginning PC in the average game of Black Crusade?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>49217965
Actually, in modern physics, space and time are unified in a four-dimensional Minkowski continuum called spacetime, whose metric treats the time dimension differently from the three spatial dimensions. Spacetime is not a Euclidean space.

>>49218016
>The Quantum Gates are a hyperspace thing
Huh, from what I understand of it, from playing the games and reading a book, the Quantum Gates work by syncing two spaces into a state of quantum entanglement before sending one something through the other via quantum quackery that just does, like many fictional system, what it says on fiat.

>No-Cloning Theorem.
Again this was under the above assumption and I will bow out to greater knowledge of both the source material and FTL than myself.

>Tentative acceptance to the "realspace that doesn't use negative energy" list until I see otherwise, though.
Oh cool, I figured one out.

> I meant scientific solutions, not magical ones.
Ah, sorry but fiction is too broad a subject for just the scientific solution.

>>49218083
Actually what you said here >>49217965 was that he needed to define the term and that 3D Life wouldn't survive very long under the effects of 4 dimensional physics. He, and I for that matter, defined the term and stated that 3D life does survive in it. In terms of raw math I have not a fucking clue how that goes but I am merely stating that he and I were only doing as you asked.
>>
>>49218211
>In terms of raw math I have not a fucking clue how that goes but I am merely stating that he and I were only doing as you asked.

Mathematical models of 4 spacial dimensions have euclidean geometry passing through it's own boundary. I've got no idea how your circulatory system would be able to continue to function under those conditions, let alone all your other systems.

I think we should call it because we're so deep in conceptual territory, but personally I wouldn't call higher dimensions "real" space. I'd call it virtual or imaginary the same way I'd call an imaginary number imaginary.
>>
>>49218211
Strictly speaking, we can exist in 4 spatial dimensions just fine. It's when we try to move in it that problems would emerge. The classic example is a two-dimensional person confined to a little soap-bubble world, just a thin 2D membrane. He's fine so long as he stays on that membrane, the fact that it technically exists in three dimensions isn't a problem. But if you pick him up...well, his connective tissues are only designed to resist forces in two dimensions. All of his organs fall apart as you jostle him, and then fall out of his body entirely because he doesn't actually have skin, just a line defining his outside border.
>>
>>49218283
I wonder if you even could

My maths professor was stumped when I had that discussion with him this one time
>>
math is lame anyway
>>
File: blank23.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
blank23.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>49218283
>The classic example is a two-dimensional person confined to a little soap-bubble world, just a thin 2D membrane. He's fine so long as he stays on that membrane, the fact that it technically exists in three dimensions isn't a problem. But if you pick him up...well, his connective tissues are only designed to resist forces in two dimensions. All of his organs fall apart as you jostle him, and then fall out of his body entirely because he doesn't actually have skin, just a line defining his outside border.

So...wait, you're saying using Acme Art to draw hyperrealistic, Vitruvian Man-like toons with superdetailed anatomy out of irrigo and viric inks was a mistake?

Huh. And here I thought having more ink to them would make them more robust than the average toon. Well, at least that explains why I keep hearing people begging me to kill them in my dreams but can't remember who they are. And why those people keep trying to beat up the Outsider, since we compared notes on the whole toon thing.

Oh well. Back to the drawing board!
>>
>>49218276
That's fine. It's always nice to understand how others can misunderstand, it make your explianations better for the future.

>>49218283
Ah, I see where she was going with it now. Basically forces on one level of reality would be devastating to the lower levels of reality because there's no pre-programmed 'resistance' right?
Mister Mxyzptlk (DC Comics) must be terrifying on a whole different level for scientists because of his 5th dimensional physiology.

>>49218324
Pic Related.
>>
>>49218324
Did you draw them with skin? If you drew them like that classic "Visible Man" anatomy model with all the organs visible, then they're fucked. But if they're just highly detailed drawings of the outside of a person, then they're in better shape.
>>
>>49218334
>Basically forces on one level of reality would be devastating to the lower levels of reality because there's no pre-programmed 'resistance' right?

This, along with mathematics naming conventions.
>>
File: Cq7mAqFUAAA5-T-.jpg (35KB, 506x684px) Image search: [Google]
Cq7mAqFUAAA5-T-.jpg
35KB, 506x684px
>>49217714
Just because I'm undead, doesn't mean I can't fight for justice.

It's a miracle that I found this pic. My two favorite things, Kamen Rider and the Undead Legion (AQW)
>>
File: Blank21.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Blank21.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>49218359
Purple-green snakeskin, yes.

Probably damn Fingerkings being silly buggers, then.

>>49218334
Fallen london. Irrigo's a shade of purple which in sufficient quantities has enough concentrated conceptual forgetfulness to cripple stars, corrode skills and make your bones grow over your skull to get away from the stuff. Irrigo on the other hand is associated with the Bill Cipher-like power of the fae snakes that live in the jungle dream-world which lies behind mirrors, and stuff that touches dreams in general. Like going insane. Or being addicted to drugs.
>>
>>49218334
>Mister Mxyzptlk (DC Comics) must be terrifying on a whole different level for scientists because of his 5th dimensional physiology.
Here's another crazy thing: Rotating something through the fourth dimension turns it into a mirror image of itself. Think back to the two dimensional man. Pick him up (and keep him from falling apart), rotate him around the y-axis, then put him back down. Things that were on the left side of his body are now on the right, and vice versa. Not a huge problem for anatomy, but it gets scary when you're dealing with molecular structures. Every compound in your body that's a stereoisomer gets flipped to its corresponding compound. This is actually a huge fucking deal. Even if you don't just spontaneously die from metabolic shock due to proteins folding differently now, you can't eat anything anymore. Your digestive system and cellular metabolism are designed for levo-chiral compounds. Further, there are a lot of chemicals that are very different in one chirality than another. Classic example: thalidomide. Put one orientation, it's completely harmless. The other, it causes horrible birth defects. And to make it worse, it's the version that's harmless to everyone else that's now harmful to you, because your biochemistry is put on backwards. I don't have a complete list of all the compounds that are harmful one orientation but not the other, but I know it's fairly large. And it's the harmless versions that are common. So you're now trapped in a world where nothing is edible and any given thing might be poison. Have fun.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>49218408
Ah.

>>49218420
Woah. (Just got that perk recently might as well use it.)
>>
>>49218466
>Woah. (Just got that perk recently might as well use it.)

Wait, what? What perk? Misquote?
>>
>>49218466
One more stupid 4D trick before I go to sleep: A fourth dimensional being, from the three dimensional perspective, can trivially shift in size and shape and even exist in multiple places at once. Again, back to 2D world. Put a sphere down on the membrane. The cross section where it intersects with it is a circle. Pull it up or push it down. You change the cross-sectional area, making the circle appear to change in size. It's really the same size, but the part of it that's interacting with the 2D universe is changing.

Similarly, shape. Put a cube down on the membrane. Put it face down, it looks like a square. Edge down, and it's a rectangle. Vertex down, and it's a triangle. All depends on the angle through which it's intersecting. Rotate it, and it appears to change shape.

Now, imagine you put your hand down. Five little circles, one for each finger. Until you push your hand deep in. They widen and widen and then meet at the palm, merging into one entity. They were always connected, the little flatland people just couldn't see it from where they live. So by cleverly extruding bits of your 4D self into a 3D world, you can effectively be in multiple places at once.
>>
>>49218509
Who are you? You are not Orz! We are Orz! Orz are happy *people energy* from the outside.
Inside is good. So much good that Orz will always *germinate*.
Can you come together with Orz for *parties*?
>>
File: 1366848257816.jpg (9KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1366848257816.jpg
9KB, 285x249px
An easy way to get access to a 4th/5th dimensional space is to exit the Star Ocean MMO.
>>
>>49218523
Exactly. The Orz aren't a species, they're just many "fingers" of one being.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>49218492
Literally it's a perk in The Matrix that's called Woah. Not a misquote just a little joke.

>>49218509
Cool!

>>49218523
I've already used my Is this a reference gif!

>>49218543
Oh.
>>
>>49218420
Go one step deeper, anon.
Who's to say atoms bond the same ways in 4-d space?
Maybe Carbon can form 8 atomic bonds now.
I imagine if you were exposed to 4-d space you'd probably just disintegrate or explode on the spot, because suddenly your atoms are trying to form new bonds thanks to freedom granted by the 'extra' dimension.
>>
4d beings are op
>>
>>49218552
Star Control. Basically, you've got hyperspace (which is 'above' real space, everything's closer together there), and then quasi-space (which is to hyperspace as hyperspace is to realspace).

The Orz are a species that are all a piece of a bigger thing from a LOWER dimension that is trying to find a way in, and were apparently sealed off by a race that harkens from quasi-space, which engineered certain vulnerable races' development to reduce such vulnerability. They are a memetic hazard that can *smell* certain kinds of life - if you know enough about them, they can pick up on you and do what they will. A human explored a planet, found information about them, then realized they could *see* and *smell* him and was observed to be attacked by something that nothing else could detect.

The Androsynth, a clone race designed by humans to be better than humanity (who then revolted and left the star system, shocker) was doing research into different dimensions and stumbled across Things Man Was Not Meant To Know. The full details of them, discovered by only a handful of Androsynth, but it was bad enough.

There are no more Androsynth now. Only Orz.
>>
File: orz.png (2MB, 1000x441px) Image search: [Google]
orz.png
2MB, 1000x441px
>>49218552
The Orz are one of the races you can meet and recruit (which is probably a bad idea considering what they are, but it doesn't backfire on you in the game) in the game Star Control 2. Well, I say "race", but they're actually all the extrusions of one single higher-dimensional entity that ate the species you were traveling to that planet to meet. You get there expecting the Androsynth but instead there are all these weird squid-balls bouncing around and talking about how they are "happy campers" and love putting their "fingers" into "heavy space". You can find and read the last comm logs of the Androsynth who discovered the Orz, it's pretty Lovecraftian.
>>
>>49218591
4DPG
>>
You said irrigo twice instead of viric the second time. Was that a deliberate joke?
>>
>>49218591
And that's just on the 4D level Mister Mxyzptlk is a 5D being who casually fucks around in the 3D world for shits and giggles even though Superman is the main guy he pranks. Superman has gotten to the point in the comics, where this is pertinent, where he just plays by Mxyzptlk's rules, because its safer.
>>
>>49218619
Don't forget the hyperspace species which has spent all of humanity's history babysitting them so they won't end up contacting the Orz.

The reason the Androsynth died is that they decided that if the Androsynth didn't want to remain part of humanity, then protection wouldn't be extended to them either.
>>
File: orthographic-big.png (113KB, 1024x202px) Image search: [Google]
orthographic-big.png
113KB, 1024x202px
>>49218591
Of course they are, the more dimensions you have the greater the complexity is allowed, with an incredible level of progression between each level.
>>
>>49218654
This would be easier to understand if they colored the planes. Higher dimensions are always easier when you color-code them. Gives you extra visual data to work with.
>>
>>49218635
The Androsynth went looking into dimensional travel technology. Protection wouldn't have mattered at that point. If they'd done that research on Earth, Earth would have been depopulated - at least, barring direct intervention by the Arilou, which is not exactly likely since their support up to that point had been extremely covert.

Though I may have missed something regarding that last bit as I don't remember anything about it at all.
>>
>>49218654
So to use the examples given where would the Orz be?
Mxyzptlk is the far right we're the middlemost one and 4D is two to the left, right?
I think I'm just confused by >>49218622 and >>49218619 disagreeing on if the Orz are higher or lower than us on the scales.
>>
>>49218683
The Arilou went out of their way to clip anything that could lead to the Orz among humanity. I don't have any doubt that if some scientist started researching that tech, he'd end up assassinated and all his work lost, destroyed, and discredited.

The funny thing is they thought the Ur Quan slave shield was an acceptable thing and once humans were safely under it just abandoned all the other races in local space to die.
>>
>>49218685
Higher dimensional in the sense of they exist in more spatial dimensions. Lower dimensional in the sense that from the perspective of those spatial dimensions, their home lies "below" the universe.
>>
>>49218673
True but I just wanted to google one of these that was a progression in a single image, rather than a set of images and this was the first I came across.
>>49218685
The progression starts at a line segment(1d), then a square(2d), the second one on that image is representative of a cube(3d), and it goes up from there.
>>
>>49218694
As much as Star Control plays things for humor, it's really quite a horrifying setting. So much genocide. So much torture.
>>
>>49218694
That's what happens when you play the long game.

>>49218685
I'm not saying they'd two dimensional, just from the perspective of realspace in that series, there are other layers of existence above and below that are not directly analogous toward increased numbers of dimensions. It's implied in both case, but the Orz is further away from quasi-space than realspace is.
>>
Have I been banned from the uploads folder or something? Can't seem to add files.
>>
File: 600px-11-cube.svg.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-11-cube.svg.png
295KB, 600x600px
Oh just one thing to bring up here as it is somewhat relevant, string theory and other mathematical descriptions of physics actually come up with 11+ dimensions as part of our reality. Which is part of why that shit is hard to understand.
>>
>>49217861
>And I don't know enough about B5 to comment on their drives.
B5 Jumpgates are not direct gate to gate, both the gates and drive go to the same place, but the Jump drives allow one ship to go to and from hyperspace wherever it is, and the Gates allow Any ship to go into or out of hyperspace at the gates location. If a gate is destroyed, that world might be isolated, for not self sufficient FTL ships, but ships already in hyperspace can divert to another system with a gate.

Hyperspace is a plane where each point there corresponds to a point in real space, but the points are much closer together, so what would be sub light travel in normal space becomes effective FTL travel when you are traversing hyperspace.

The benefit of the gates is ships without FTL can use them, and can be smaller/cheaper to operate. Once you have a few gates in place, travel becomes much easier.

Also, you can bring in gates on FTL ships, in part or in whole, and or stock spares on a planet in case one is destroyed.
>>
>>49218706
Almost all of it can be blamed on the Ur-Quan and, before them, the Dnyarri. Two big problem species right there.

>>49218707
And when you've basically adopted one species to be your 'pet' for some unspecified reason we'll never know.

>>49218716
Google has been shit lately. Did you make sure you're signed in?
>>
Somewhat belatedly, I think I just realized where the Androsynth screwed up. Dimensional fatigue tech in hyperspace opens a portal to quasi-space. If you use it in realspace, do the Orz come say hi? With their weird cheerful music that whistles to you and says 'die' in various voices?
>>
>>49218727
>string "hypothesis"

FTFY
>>
>>49218735
Well they call it a theory most of the time, but I do agree with the general idea of theoretical physicists can shove it. Experimental science is where it's at.
>>
>>49218732
One wonders if the entire lower dimension is the Orz entity and nothing else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDL5DIBmss

Where can I get a perk that lets me have a soundtrack by the band of my choosing?

Namely The Pillows.
>>
>>49218730
>More nonsense species names
>>
>>49218730
Yep. Definitely signed in. Weirdly it seems to be "view" access only, no edit permissions.
>>
>>49218753
>>49218727
The actual theory needs about 26 dimensions to function.
>>
>>49218777
Gonna have to talk to Brut
>>
File: Screams externally.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screams externally.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>49218753
They're not using the vernacular correctly
You're not using the vernacular correctly

WORDS MEAN THINGS YOU ASSHOLES
>>
>>49218772
Youtube
>>
>>49218772
Counter Strike has a perk that lets you play anything anytime. You'd need to change tracks manually as appropriate, but you can have whatever soundtrack you'd like and other people can even hear it.
>>
>>49218793
Theoretical physicists are arrogant enough to run with the "I can call it whatever I want until you can disprove it!" method.
>>
>>49218773
Juffo-Wup fills in my fibers and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.
>>
>>49218812
Which is funny, because it being possible to disprove is exactly what makes something a theory.
>>
>>49218777
>giving people your email address
I'd delete that post before it's too late myrmidont. Unless that's throwaway you're gonna get mail from peruvian dog fucking scams.
>>
>>49218822
It's to late now. It's already on the archives.
>>
>>49218822
Not my email. Removed anyway.
>>
>>49218812
I blame tech media personally.

"Theory" gets more clicks than "Hypothesis."
I mean there is teams bullshitting to get grant money but that's just the way the game is played these days unfortunately.
>>
>>49218789
Yea I lost count, and haven't followed whatever developments in it in a while, and I don't care. Just wanted to bring up that reality is certainly expected to be more complex than the 3 to 4 dimensions we commonly think of.
>>49218793
They argue they have scientific support for their "theory", I argue that no one cares if their math isn't flawed. And yea their entire basis for it being a theory is that you can work it out mathematically regardless of how it actually relates to reality. You could plug in entirely new fundamental forces and they would totally accept that as a theory without any evidence for those forces.

However the news and most people refer to it as string theory, or m theory. Not that the news ever seems to care if they are using words and grammar correctly.
>>
>>49218819
No means no.
>>
So, where to next /JC?
>>
>>49218899
Except when it doesn't.
>>
>>49219061
Hellblazer.
>>
>>49219061
Jade Cocoon.
>>
>>49219062
Like with women.
>>
>>49219061
Redwall.
>>
>>49219065
Been there already, sorry.

>>49219067
I know next to nothing about it but I'll start in on it.

>>49219080
Alright.
>>
>>49219095
Have you been to Cho Aniki yet?
>>
>>49219123
Why would I want to? Sell it to me and I might just go.
>>
Last thread, I was asking someone about the Unconquered Sun from Exalted versus a minmaxed Scion from...Scion, where I brought up the Unconquered Sun's maximum dicepool caps out around 40 automatic successes due to the Charms he has which replace the functioning of an Excellencies or other charms that let him win harder than he already does, whereas a minmaxed Scion can apparently rack up a dicepool of 46 automatic successes. There wasn't a conclusive answer then, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else would care to pitch in on this.

As from what I understand the UCS is the inspiration rather than the origin of Solar Charms and a big theme of Exalted is the Exalted theoretically have the potential to surpass him meaning he has no access to them, assuming it does not involve combat or being judged into a Creature of Darkness does this mean a Scion can theoretically overpower the Unconquered Sun in a contest?
>>
>>49219140
Uh, what? Why wouldn't you want to? Vid-related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4MOg8mSILQ
>>
>>49219150
Pretty sure UCS has solar charms.
>>
File: This is how I mage.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
This is how I mage.gif
2MB, 540x304px
What's the best universe to do Slice of Life?

I'm cut between Ghost in the Shell and Macross, but there might be other options. Like Harry Potter
>>
File: academycityniggas.jpg (123KB, 540x959px) Image search: [Google]
academycityniggas.jpg
123KB, 540x959px
>>49219190
...he does?

On TOP of all his shinyass panoply.

Man. That's one brokenass motherfucker.

Pic more related than ever.
>>
>>49216115
But we are still level 1 from Nicea/COMP, as in we still start on 1 and can go up to 99, we don't start higher with other SMT powers?

Good.
>>
>>49216115
Ah, and we can't crack field skills. Fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3188x1416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3188x1416px
>>49217148
Wroooong!

Chance to make it so that Cultist Chan focuses on one Chaos God in particular, with her receiving bonus from Chaos Undivided bring much much harder?
>>
Is it against the rules to give CP to your companions? Just asking because Jade Cocoon has one of those set ups where I have a bit extra but I'd like to just give it to a companion.
>>
>>49219316
>The Khorne one actually looks fairly attractive
>The Slaanesh one looks like a generic monster
Irony!
>>
>>49219411
Here you go
http://pastebin.com/YZQS0dzk
>>
>>49219442
>>
File: Fist bump.gif (2MB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
Fist bump.gif
2MB, 400x188px
>>49219442
Not really
Khorne is the most human
>>
File: 1472083028211.jpg (185KB, 591x273px) Image search: [Google]
1472083028211.jpg
185KB, 591x273px
>>49219496
>http://pastebin.com/YZQS0dzk
>Jade Cocoon
>This cannot be used in jumps where the companion is given points through an import option.
>Blanket Supplements
>>
>>49219411
Ignore the freak. That's a non canon supplement made to get around stuff that exists already. There's no rule for or against giving CP to companions so decide for yourself.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>49219496
>http://pastebin.com/YZQS0dzk
Never seen this before.

>>49219535
No need for name calling.
Alright then... I'll just do it.

>>49219512
Love this gif.

Build.
Jade Cocoon Jump 084:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Deja Vu [+100]
Dream Man [+100]
Beasts of Ignorance [+200]
Treacherous Herd [+200]
Background: Cocoon Master [-100]
Perks:
Hunter [Free]
Requiem of Souls [-100]
Minion Master [-200]
Disciples of Darkness [-300]
Items:
Instrument (Ocarina) [Free]
Eternal Corridor [-300]

Companions [-450]
Yuno Gaisai Half-Caste Sidereal (Nagi Maiden) [300]
Perks:
Weaver [Free]
Silk Spinning [Free]
Minion Merger [Free]
Purification [Free]
Items:
Cocoons [Free]
Silk Farm [-300]

Gaunlet's Symbiote (Shaman) [400]
Perks:
Divine Barrier [Free]
Behind the Throne [-100]
Talisman of Sealing [-300]
Items:
Fine Clothing [Free]
>>
>>49219549
it Is from before your time.
>>49219520
yeah, that keeps it from overriding Import options and help maintain balance, or Are you talking About Jade Cocoon,because I have no memory of that jump?
>>
>>49219549
>Yuno Gaisai
Where for do we have Mirai Nikki Jump?

>>49219625
Jade has companion options
>>
>>49219625
It's not in the Supplement Folder is what I was talking about.
Naga Maiden grants no CP, however there are options for importing. I think that's what they were getting at.

>>49219635
Don't know if we have one.
Yuno Gaisai Half-Caste Sidereal is my personal Half-Caste Sidereal from my Mortal Hero Guantlet.
I've told the story before but basically the Fuck Me Sidereal! Destiny is based on an actually event that happened in a game of Exalted I played where I had a pink haired obsessive Half-Caste Sidereal whose name started with the letter Y after me. The joke was the fact that I had Yuno Gaisai, a Half-Caste Sidereal who bears striking resemblances to the character from Mirai Nikki, after me.
>>
>>49219635
>Where for do we have Mirai Nikki Jump?
Someone's working on it.
>>
File: catdrg.jpg (181KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
catdrg.jpg
181KB, 600x772px
>>49217714
>>
File: 17138l.jpg (51KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
17138l.jpg
51KB, 500x425px
>>49217714
Its not a super exciting job but I enjoy the customers.
>>
File: Space STALKER.jpg (313KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Space STALKER.jpg
313KB, 1440x1920px
>>49217714
100+ jumps and I can still Yob Tvoyu Mat with the best of em
>>
>>49220003
What does that even mean?
>>
>>49220041
>Yob Tvoyu Mat

It's Russian for fuck your mom
>>
File: drillerhead.png (1MB, 2015x1582px) Image search: [Google]
drillerhead.png
1MB, 2015x1582px
>>49217714
I have grown increasingly cartoonish, imagine Bluto as drawn by rob liefeld only anime and with Nonsensical crossover Trinkets instead of pouches. then Cover him in vantablack and dress Him in something so blindingly bling'd out Liberace would find it tacky
>>
>>49220065
>>49220003
A vulgar way of saying it. It's similar to polish vulgar way of saying it.

Jebać twoją matkę
>>
>>49220269
>Attempting to pronounce Polish
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 600x331px
>>49218629
Reminds me that 5D Imps are fucking ludicrously powerful. Then I also remember Imps ran scared shitless away from the Ultimator, a 10th dimensional being who was eating the 5D Imps becayse it was his duty to devour everything.
>>
>>49220342
You need perks for that
>>
question Aurelion Sol versus late game jumper with Mantra level 8 outside of The fields of justice, how would that go?
>>
File: nogod.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nogod.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>49220342
I need perks for not posting a picture for ants too
>>
>>49220415
There, there. One day you will learn to pamiętać by sprawdzić rozmiar obrazu zanim go uploadujesz
>>
>>49220376
Eh you can get it as a racial trait, I mean I have one great grand parent that's polish and though I was never taught polish after looking up a pronunciation guide once I don't have a problem pronouncing it. It's a bit complex but unlike English it actually has rules that it follows.
>>
File: Konata.Izumi.311208.jpg (56KB, 448x640px) Image search: [Google]
Konata.Izumi.311208.jpg
56KB, 448x640px
>>49217714
Well, I'm a shapeshifter who abuses altforms, so. Uh.
I mean, generally speaking, I always imagine I have a default form for each jump? Like, I spend 95% of my time in a single form. But that single form varies a lot between jumps. It usually defaults to "slightly below average height, black or blue hair", but sometimes it varies wildly.
In One Piece I was slightly ABOVE average, mostly androgynous, and carried a sword around because I was going for the "cool swordsgirl" look.
In Mother I had a Saturn Ribbon in my hair and a spiral eye.
In Undertale I was a Temmie.
In Skullgirls I had rockin' hips.
In JoJo I looked like some girl from a Shoujo manga.
In Erfworld I was Literally Konata.

Sometimes I think I should try doodling some of these out just so I'll, like, have a list of them. But then I remember I'd probably have like over fifty to do and I lose all motivation.

>>49219191
> What's the best universe to do Slice of Life?
... Slice of Life Jump?

Or, I dunno, maybe Animal Crossing.
Ouran Highschool Host Club...?
... Jet Set Radio?

>>49218730
I would blame the Khor-Ah more than the Ur-Quan. I mean, granted, they both suck and are the ones doing all the conflict, but the Ur-Quan are at least trying to subjugate people instead of killing all of them.

I have long wished for a Star Control Jump.
>>
>>49219191
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

You know I'm right.
>>
>>49220552
Spit into one hand, wish in the other, and see which gets you a Jump first.

This is why Rule 1 is a thing
>>
>>49220552
>In Undertale I was a Temmie.

>>49220584
I have no counter to this
Must be true then
>>
File: 834201.png (144KB, 454x255px) Image search: [Google]
834201.png
144KB, 454x255px
>>49220597
> Rule 1
> Applying to me.
Sure, I'll get right on that. Expect it sometime in December.

Of 2034.

It'll come out right alongside that Okage: Shadow King jump I was kicking around ideas for! I've only been working on that one since Jumpchain CYOA Thread #25!

I'VE ALMOST GOT THE ORIGINS DONE.

>>49220601
hOI!
>>
File: blank18.jpg (140KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
blank18.jpg
140KB, 900x665px
>>49217714
Well...at this point?

Stare at the sun until you can't see anything other than the blotches in your eyes. Then shut them, and take a running headbutt at a wall as hard as you can.

The flashing mix of painful light and shadow that you see before you black out is pretty much what my Jumper's true form looks like. Everything else is something between a Tulpa and a Stand to interact with baseline reality with.

>>49219191
Hmm. My vote's for Golden Sky Stories since you can meet up with old pals, sort of.

>>49220584
Only if you take Terra Formars before it, though

So that you can carry the Johjo drawback into JoJo, and see what happens when one world gets double-JoJo'd.
>>
File: doom.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>49219687
Hey Gaunlet, I looked into what the Ebony Forest can do with his soul-eating. Assuming the Ebony Forest is Essence 5 and spends its full motepool and doesn't commit any motes (unlikely) in between feedings, it can gain /atleast/ 5 gossamer per soul provided (assuming they're pretty worthless people with Virtues at 2, Willpower 3)

At three years of one soul per day (not counting Calibration), that's 1320 souls.

Meaning just from your deal, it gets upwards of 6600 Gossamer.

What was that thing about the Forest wanting in on that "huge" racket of Gossamer ASA had?

Also, unrelated question. Virtue Expressed through Grace doesn't allow you to learn Native charms, right? Because Faeblooded can't normally learn those.

Someone said it probably does allow you to, but I remember you saying you learn as a Faeblooded not (somehow) as a real Raksha.

>>49210979
>>49211143
>If Mardukth is here, may I ask what a Page of Doom or Rage might be capable of?
Right, well, Page is the class with lots of potential and grand expressions of their aspect.
Doom would be Fate, Law, Sacrifice, and Death.

You might be able to provide doom to swathes of enemies, making them fated to die or binding them with restrictions to neutralize them. And perhaps remove those from your allies at a cost.

Maybe you'd be able to sacrifice yourself to cause or stop some great doom, your death heralding either the apocalypse or stopping it.

And Death... maybe you'd be able to get a huge killing aura in which everything that enters withers away. Somewhat like a walking wasteland, as even the grass beneath your feet sickens and dies, let alone your actual enemies.

Also, like >>49211076 said, it probably won't be good for you. Doom aspect likes to fuck with its players, and you're getting a /lot/ of it.

(cont'd)
>>
File: rage.png (435KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
435KB, 1024x576px
>>49210979
>>49211143
>>49220740
Rage would beliteral Rage, as well as Negative Emotions and Madness.

Well... I'd expect you to get an aura much like Jake's Hope, but instead of holy light/fire fueled by Hope, it'd be made of purple lighting and energy fueled by Rage.

Or maybe doing something very Hulk-like by fueling yourself with your own Rage. Except instead of growing big and muscled, you'd be wreathed in purple lighting.

And probably to provide negative emotions and madness to others, perhaps with a Lovecraft-like sanity damage thing if they look at you with your powers active. Or perhaps with a massive aura that drives people insane in some way.

Perhaps you'd be able to launch psychic attacks, much like the Vast Glub and that time Kurloz screamed so hard Muelin went deaf. Or telepathic messages, that... probably wouldn't be good for the receivering party's emotional state or sanity.
>>
Are all the WoD (Old and New) jumps claimed? I am wondering mostly on things like Wraith and Mummy. I saw an anon claim Scion yesterday and was curious about the others.
>>
>>49220784
I don't think so? Heard something about Werewolf and Leviathan jumps a long time ago, but nothing on the others.
>>
>>49220784
Nope, Wraith and Mummy are definitely open game.

Personally I'd like to see Demon although I've no idea how to balance it from an intrajump perspective considering, you know. The God-Machine can't follow you from jump to jump, and if it doesn't you might as well Go Loud any time you like.
>>
>>49220784
I'm pretty sure NONE of the Old WoD settings are claimed, actually, so you can go whole hog on them if you want. Wraith and Mummy are also definately clear.
>>
Are there any jumps set in our world where you can choose to be in an alternate history or something? Right now, I'm really getting into both the Union Forever (where the Union won the Civil War much earlier, changing history dramatically to the point where World War 1 was the US, UK, Germanu, Italy, and Russia, along with some minor states, vs France, Austria, the Ottoman Empire, and various minor states) and Player Two Start (where Nintendo and Sony joined forces and Sega stays in the Console Wars, with several other events butterflied as a result). The former seems interesting to jump because there's no Disney or Nintendo or anything due to butterflies, so I want to bring some animation or video games there, and the latter is interesting because everything just sounds really fun. Plus, both are just happier worlds in general.
>>
hey Red Warframe question,can you mix the customization and Canonical Warframe
options? failing that Is the abilities section benchmark'd from the Canonical Warframes? most of what I want is found in the wukong,but there are some things I would like to change about it so I was wondering if I could do that.
>>
>>49220868
It occurs to me that if and when a nWOD Werewolf jump is made, pretty much everyone's reaction here, and I do mean every jumper I know of, will be to tell both the Forsaken and Pure to fuck off.
>>
drawbacks round 2 dishonorable opponents lions and tigers and bears oh my

location guatemala 1986
Species predator
age 30
Background super predator

perks one ugly mother£¥€#&$, streetwise, lone wolf, trophy hunter, the barbed hook, pack master and macho bull$#!¥

companions predator falcon, 2 squads, partner and canon character

items and equipment yaut'ja blade, a really big knife, hard core special reports, yaut'ja warehouse theme, yaut'ja ranged weapon and trophy cleaning kit

scenario re-sized yaut'ja armor and a pair of huge guns

img10.deviantart.net/c394/i/2014/259/e/5/2879_predator_girl_3_by_spoon02-d7zdlmx.jpg
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>49220740
Sorry to be so late but here we go.
>6600 Gossamer?
Sounds about right, though a bit lower, as there are other needs to be seen to.

>What was that thing about the Forest wanting in on that "huge" racket of Gossamer ASA had?
At no point did I feel that ASA could challenge the Ebony Forest. For reasons.

>Virtue Expressed through Grace doesn't allow you to learn Native charms, right?
You learn in accordance to a Creation-Born Fae-Blooded who has a Grace. All freedoms and all limits thereof.

>>49221013
This is highly likely for me.
>>
>>49221013
>Forsaken and Pure
What are these?
>>
>>49220811
>>49220818
>>49220868
I'll do Mummy. I figure no one else will and hopefully there are at least a couple of Mummy fans in the threads.
>>
>>49221086
Yes, I am sure that Rick Flair has some fans here
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>49220740
>>49221032
Having reread GWM instead of overeacting to one section I RADICALLY misinterpreted a whole bunch, I can confirm this is all correct and I was totally wrong about basically everything that time.

>>49221050
The Forsaken: The insane, barbaric tribal society of werewolves who, according to ancient tradition, believe their weakness to silver is punishment for aiding their spirit-progenitors (who are spirit wolves) in killing the primordial spirit predator known as Father Wolf after he grew old, feeble and was poisoned during his last hunt-and their father-and are being charged by Luna the moons pirit to take up his task of regulating the spirit world.

The Pure: The insane, barbaric tribal society werewolves who, according to ancient tradition, believe they are descended from the spirit wolves who, for one reason or another, didn't kill Father Wolf and have a vested interest in bringing down human civilisation as well as reaping vengeance on the Forsaken. Oh wait-Dark Eras proves they're full of shit because werewolves have ALWAYS been weak to silver, and Father Wolf and his cubs weren't even technically spirits back when Father Wolf's existence sustained the form of reality known as Pangaea

>>49221086
Godspeed. Good luck with handling the bit about how when you first wake up you're crazy powerful but near mindless.
>>
>>49221032
>Sounds about right, though a bit lower, as there are other needs to be seen to.
Oh? That figure's including it having to refill its /entire/ motepool every time it feeds, which seems unlikely unless it's stupid and spends essence extremely wastefully.

Otherwise, that figure would be doubled.

I guess it could get back Willpower and Virtue channels with it too... Or immunize itself to withering in Creation (that seems wasteful though, since it gets a steady stream of essence anyway)

>You learn in accordance to a Creation-Born Fae-Blooded who has a Grace. All freedoms and all limits thereof.
Alright. Thought so, but just checking.

>>49221086
Cool. Should be interesting.
>>
>>49218622
>Well, I say "race", but they're actually all the extrusions of one single higher-dimensional entity

Not exactly, they are called THEM, and THEY in the logs. So they are a race that protrudes the Orz from another dimension.
>>
>>49221118
Ok I can see why people would tell the Forsaken and Pure to fuck off.
>>
File: 1471217459849.gif (13KB, 215x144px) Image search: [Google]
1471217459849.gif
13KB, 215x144px
Friendly reminder to get on the treadmill.

On Tales of Phantasia, is it ever explained how Mint's own brand of magic worked, and how she was able to use it despite not having elven blood or any mana in the world?

Also, canon Summon Spirit as non-companions you can keep as a summoner, yay or nay?
>>
File: A Rich Man.png (69KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
A Rich Man.png
69KB, 300x162px
>>49221118
Not a problem.

>>49221137
The Ebony Forest has a pretty neat set up that makes it all work out as a net positive for it, as long as it doesn't get shanked by the locals. I'd rather not get into it as it has nothing to do with the Gauntlet in question.

>>49221286
(____----______----____)
>>
>>49221286
Can we basically focus Pile Drivers onto a solar gun and the sunflower, to do the Solar sphere attack thing?

Does Zazie basically have Lunar Blood and the boosted drop in capstone
>>
>>49221360
>The Ebony Forest has a pretty neat set up that makes it all work out as a net positive for it, as long as it doesn't get shanked by the locals. I'd rather not get into it as it has nothing to do with the Gauntlet in question.
Alright. Understandable, but too bad. It sounds interesting.
>>
File: 1470149846097.png (380KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470149846097.png
380KB, 1500x1000px
>>49221360
>pic related

>>49221406
Yes. It's stationary and hard to aim, but it can be done.

Yes, though she lacks the 'base' perk. Divination, sure, but Zazie won't instinctively know if she's derailing a plot or if the outcome will be good for her.
>>
File: 9BrGrqn.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9BrGrqn.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>>49221286
> is it ever explained how Mint's own brand of magic worked
Honestly? I only ever played the fan translation. And that was, like, at least fifteen years ago.
But as far as I remember...? No, that was never explained. I mean, if I had to guess I'd say something about somethingsomething divine versus arcane casting mumblemumble?

Totally taking that "drawback" if it's available, by the way.

> Also, canon Summon Spirit as non-companions you can keep as a summoner, yay or nay?
Yay.
>>
>>49221533
Oi, Heavens, you said you were doing Tales of Phantasia, right? I assume there will be a drawback that takes away your magic abilities, just like the two from the future? Also, will there be a perk based on Dhaos Lasers? Because that was pretty cool.
>>
File: blank19.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
blank19.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>49221533
Say, Heavens-other than apparently be super good at killing dark matter vampires is there anything unique Wild Bunch energy can do? I mean, sunlight mixed with dark matter sounds pretty fancy but I'm not as familiar with Boktai as I'd like to be.

Also yay on the summons even though I know nothing of them.

...I wonder if, drawback aside, they normally make debtors run side by side on the treadmills or if it's just solitary running.
>>
>>49221533
Why is Zazie best girl?

And correct me because my memory is bad, does she actually have Lunar blood in her?
>>
>>49221570
Mmkay, I'll have to roll with that, then. And yes, there will be a DeJap drawback. And a GBA voice drawback. They stack.

>>49221607
It's either going to be a soft powerlock drawback or part of the capstone. If the latter, all your powers are tied to the flow of mana...and the high power things drain it like a Mana Cannon.

>>49221616
It mostly just has more 'oompf' behind it, and twice the power input of either alone.

No on the treadmill, but they do make you run right next to a generator in a pitch black room.

>>49221647
She's not. Lita is best girl. And no, she isn't. It's safe to say no one aside from Django and Sabata are by 3.
>>
>>49221711
I think you mean output, not input.

And wait. So if we have X amount of dark and X amount of light, then the resulting Wild a Bunch generates 2X power?

Hm, it only is efficient because Dark will never run out.

Does Dark have to automatically turn killed person into undead, no way to stop it?(otherwise I must weaken them with Dark and finish with something else)

Isn't there some magi-genetic thing with Lunar Blood? Considering Django and Sabata's mom had it and they have it, it is clearly genetic in some way. At the very least it offers potential
>>
>>49221711
I... Just realized.

By taking Will of The Galaxy and killing people of San Miguel, we are killing Solid Snake
>>
>>49221424
It basically boils down to the fact that the Ebony Forest has bandits and Fae-Blooded using it as a hiding place and they pay it back.

>>49221533
An unkind word is worth a thousand of you. /Joke
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.