[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1068: Sleestak Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 453
Thread images: 62

File: 1473119326134.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1473119326134.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive Jump Repository
>Due to Google being Google, you may need to log in to view the jumps.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Jumpchain Primer (Helpful!)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Additional Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Previous Threads

>>49192952
>>
Do you like enchanting jumpers? What are some good perks for enchanting stuff? Have you made anything magical recently?
>>
>>49201753
I like making magitech enchanted swords. Specially if they eat and assimilate other swords
I have been wondering what happens if you enchant a Black Blood weapon from Soul Eater. Do you also gain the enchant?
>>
>>49201780
>assimilate
How do you make swords eat swords?
>>
File: ml.jpg (334KB, 3000x1601px) Image search: [Google]
ml.jpg
334KB, 3000x1601px
>>49201799
>I did it by starting with a sword that has teeth
>>
>>49201894
I mean that looks cool but it is horribly inpractical.
>>
>>49202081
I am Banchô-Anon, otherwise known as bad ideas taking to ridiculous extremes:The Jumper, of course it is!
>>
File: Konapix.png (13KB, 387x456px) Image search: [Google]
Konapix.png
13KB, 387x456px
>>49201753
So, I've got the Pixelator, right?
That's what I call Dr. Amp’s Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier, from Kid Radd.
It turns things into pixels and uses those pixels to create other things. And the more complex and/or magical something is, the more pixels it's worth. So, since magical effects are worth more pixels and don't take up space, and because I didn't get the pixel storage upgrade (because I had other shit to buy), I started experimenting with making and stacking (and stacking, and stacking) enchantments onto small easily portable things, like paper slips and baubles. And then I'd keep them on hand in case I needed to make something.

Eventually I refined the process enough so that I could dip into mass production, making low level pixel strips basically en mass. There's a perk in Master of Magic that helps with that!
But at that point, I kindof had access to more pixel strips than I needed? ... so I started using them as money chits.
The goats like them especially. Troops can trade them around for goods and services, or turn them in to me for pixelized goods. It's also created an incentive for them to give me more things to scan into the Pixelator!
'course, having everyone bug me for items got hectic pretty quick. So I set up a catalog! Now they just place an order and get their stuff in a few days!

Of course, high level enchantments are still harder to stack... but I guess that's just a sign of their worth!

... have any other jumpers made their own currency?
>>
File: sleestak.jpg (87KB, 300x503px) Image search: [Google]
sleestak.jpg
87KB, 300x503px
>>49201736
>Sleestak Edition

Don't tease me OP, unless you're about to release a Land of the Lost jump.
>>
>>49202206
Matt lauer can suck it edition wouldnt post man and I was watching the movie.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>49201753
Define "enchanted"? My research into Void-defragmentation technology has resulted into a laser which uses the power of the human mind to transform ordinary weapons into indestructible black and gold weapons.

Technically though, it runs purely on science.

But yes, I tinker a lot with more mundane enchantments too. I've been trying to use Crystals of Power and Memory of Light and Waves from Dissidia alongside Materia Extraction and Adaptation from FF14 to create weapons that improve through battle experience. Each of them is then embedded with a couple Black Gems improved with Enduring Eternity. The real secret ingredient is stacking Forge Destinies on Alter Integreties and Weaponize Objects to give the things ridiculous damage ratings.

...unfortunately the things have a disappointing tendency to come alive, take humanoid form, start walking the world looking for worthy opponents and end up in a sad funk beacuse they keep killing things in one hit.

So...yeah. By trying to adapt the technique Cid used to create mannikans like Chaos and Cosmos I've ended up creating a race of weapon-people Saitamas.

I've also had to set up a lot of support groups to help them find jobs that aren't about fighting. There'a an axe guy working as a firefighter somewhere, and a knife lady who's a nurse.

Anyway-both the Dragon Ages are good for enchating stuff because lyrium helps entrench enchantments, Elder Scrolls has an alter and practice you can use to develop new enchantments and Elven Enchantment from LOTR can make some really nice things scaling with your mystic potency.
>>
>>49202275
fair enough.
>>
Yo, /JC hows it going!
>>
File: 1456576943671.jpg (94KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
1456576943671.jpg
94KB, 600x872px
Tell me about a time when living life as one of your origins changed you opinion on something.

Something like there being a type of food you hated with a passion, but then you ended up in a life where you liked it because your family always ate it. Then, after the jump ended, you kept the taste for it.
>>
File: 1412038389200.jpg (29KB, 399x275px) Image search: [Google]
1412038389200.jpg
29KB, 399x275px
>>49202351
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>49202173
I've got an electronic currency. It's called the Jumpcoin.

When I release mobile app games, people can win Jumpcoins by beating the games. They can also win Jumpcoins by telling their friends about said games on Facebook, win Jumpcoins by posting #jumpcoin on Twitter and win Jumpcoins by slamming their head against a wall. I announced that last one to see if there were people stupid enough to actually try it.

You'd be surprised at how many did! Or maybe not.

The games also come with a little mart (usually with a cheerful white weasel as the mascot) where there's a bunch of kawaii demons around and a brief explanation of their capabilities. Most people who purchase one just get a cute plush demon toy delivered to where they live. There's also some abstract qualities like Convenience, Fortune, Happiness, Good Stock Options or Maritial Bliss for sale and most people buy them for a laugh-only to notice for a week or so later things related to them seem to go better for a while.

Hardly anyone notices playing games makes them feel a little more tired and emotionally placid after a while. And if they do, they just chalk it up to too much vidya and figure they'll feel better if they go outside and play.

And they do, mostly.

But the few people who're part of my global conspiracies and own the OTHER app can, instead, summon actual demons to do their bidding with enough Jumpcoins using the spiritual energy the demon summoning network all the apps are plugged into.

And that's why my branch of the Illuminati plays Plants vs Zombies all day but still gets work done.
>>
File: 1469478448835.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1469478448835.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>49202173
I once made several piles of edible money for a wedding. Had to put those Gourmet World credentials to use. I once considered making working currency, but then I got bored and made coffee instead.

Complacency is fun.
>>
>>49202286
>Elven Enchantment from LOTR can make some really nice things scaling with your mystic potency.

I was under the impression that lotr enchanting permanently made you weaker when you used it. What can it do anyway?

>>49202355
Is there more to this? I love how disinterested she is.
>>
Hey, I haven't found the Sitcom jump on the drive, whatever happened to that?
>>
>>49202173
I haven't really thought about it, but I guess the basis for currency among my companions would be the "clonepower" - a currency based on getting the variously-strengthed duplicates of myself to do things .
So one clonepower is the same as getting myself or my full-powered clone to do something. A half-clonepower is getting a clone with half my strength in all areas to do something, a centi-clonepower is for a clone a hundredth of my full power...
...fuck I just realised the abbreviation is "cp".

>>49202584
It's in the Imaged folder?
>>
>>49202463
So isn't that just Mobage business strategy + that mana eating seal from Fate/ with shopping courtesy of DS Comps? And Deus Ex?

>>49202173
Tried making a currency based off energy, life energy that is. Almost got past trials on small groups until I realised the macroeconomic ramifications of having nigh immortal posthumans in charge of the mortal coil and the scales of life and death. I've seen "In Time", I knew where that was heading.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d256)

Don't mind me, just making sure I can't pansy out of this roll.

On another note entirely, who all actually took the wings option when they did the body mod?
I can't be the only one, dammit
>>
>>49202590
Huh, you're right.

Well, Son of Oblivious Man strikes again!
>>
File: image.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 500x500px
>TYPE:Null
>Chimeric abomination
>Totally suspicious future organization
> That wierd cute blonde girl is totally an ayyyy/bioweapon jellyfish thing

Pokemon, are you okay?
>>
>>49202663
That's a fucking Gladiator
>>
>>49202663
Pokemon made Poke Kratos
>>
Someone who knows more about exalted than me, how do I waifu Adorjan? If a solar can manage it then surely an infernal would have a decent shot.
>>
>>49201753
I'm currently running a tech chain where I'm a super advanced AI that relies on sufficiently advanced technology. But I do occasionally dip into the magiscience.

My most recent sufficiently advanced shenanigans involved creating Jedi droids in Star Wars using the data gained from Amazo's Backup Memory and magitech perks to literally create lightsaber-wielding droids that could use the Force. Sidious was not amused when I started mass-producing them and waging war against the Galactic Empire. Yoda wasn't particularly enthusiastic about my ability to manufacture Jedi droids that were immune to the dark side either. But the vast inferiority of their sloshing fleshiness isn't my fault. They need to learn to control their inferiority complexes.
>>
>>49201799
It's made of a extemely heretical mix of black blood, Blazblue seithr and a /TON/ of stolen tech and magic from everywhere I've been. It dissolves items and absorbs their magical properties.
>>
File: blank12.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
blank12.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>49202807
Oh, is THAT all you want to know? Just walk right up to her and cause her extreme pain, preferably emotional! And that's going to be REAL easy once Infernals comes out, because her charm Demon-Wracking Shout lets you do that! It even GUARANTEES she'll fall in love with you after 5 days of not coming within a mile of the charm's activation.

So scream! Scream like nobody's listening! Scream like the death cry of her predecessor's fetich as it died at the hands of the man she would come to love! Scream your very soul out-literally! And scream like you're about to be stabbed until you die because that is what it means to waifu Adorjan.

>>49202575
Well, from what I recall it can be casually used to create things like the invisbility cloaks Frodo & co used or the glowey phial Frodo used to scare away Shelob.

When you really invest some research and mystic oomph into it, it's the same process that was used to make the Rings of Power and the One Ring. The Rings Sauron gave to the Elves conferred immortality as a side effect, aided healing/resisting evil and were able to preserve the Elven domains in a time when the Elven race as a whole were slowly dying.

The One Ring-well, that's an example of what happens when you tear off a part of your soul to invest it in something you make, and in essence, it functioned as an extension of his will: Corrupting others who put it on, assuming direct of the other rings' bearers if they were wore, invisibility as well as illusions and for user capable of mystic feats enhancing their powers to beyond their original capacity. IIRC Sauron actually surpassed Morgoth at one point in raw mystic power through his Ring, though I'm pretty sure this was back when Morgoth was more diminished and Sauron was less diminished than he was by the LOTR era.
>>
>>49202983
>SCREAM
I can do that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT9TB9at0AE
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>49202807
Firstly, good luck, knowing Infernals you might have a slight chance.
Secondly be ready to have your every movement monitored by the Ebon Dragon, cause whilst he's kinda shooting for a wedding in near, for a Yozi, future he basically has a great fondness for sending any positive relationship he sees into a spiral of Bad. This is the guy who made and propagated the Golden Years Tarnished Black, which is a manipulation that spoils even your best memories of a person.
Thirdly, this is gonna hurt.
Fourthly, really really painful.
Fifthly, if you can somehow learn Wounds Mean Nothing and get an Essence Reactor set-up then you'll really impress here. This involves learning the Abyssal Charm for Perfectly resisting damage by taking it all and then suddenly full healing, in Nasuverse it's kinda like how some DAA's heal by turning back time to particular state but with all the explanations just thrown out for more Essence quackery. An Essence Reactor set-up is basically a suite of Charms that will allow you to recover motes faster than you're losing them to fuel your Charms. By doing this you'll experience the pain she's giving out and be able to recuperate in kind with something like this >>49202983. Emphasis your loss of care for the pain in the face of love or something, you'll want to appease her for a time.
After that social like your life depends on it, and it very well does. You'll need to somehow change her state of being, as in literally change who she is in a fundamental manner, if you want a true relationship to last.

Ways to get Abyssal Charms without being an Abyssal?
Be one of the Castes that can take the Charms of others upon themselves, and just learning it outright from Secrets. For Infernals this would be the Fiend Caste, I believe.
>>
>>49202807
Learn Demon-Wracking Shout, then use it where she can hear. Then regret your terrible, terrible decision.
>>
Does Blue Feather come with Effect of making the person you use it on extremely flustered?
>>
>>49203560
No.
>>
What was the last thing i posted for Xenoblade X?
>>
>>49203595
Ah, so it's just the way I do things that causes it, alright
>>
>>49204014
You said No, you wouldn't refuse, that's a yes, no?
>>
>>49204051
useless sidequest drawback?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
So, who here is up to date with Justice League 3000 and when can we expect a jump for it?

Far off future. Justice league is ressurected as clones with fragments of memories and powers. Flash lacks anti friction aura and needs artificial one to not incinerate himself, Superman can't fly or use heat vision, Green lantern doesn't use ring and is instead living incarnation of the green energy and his cloak keeps it from killing him.

Also, new villain
>>
>>49204235
Is it dumber than DC 1 million?
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49203279
Oi, you know what's going to be PARTICULARLY fun once Infernals comes out?

Making the Golden Years Tarnished Black charmset EVEN BETTER by making heretical charms branching off from it, and drawing on the charms of Cecelyne and SWLIHN.

Use Counter-Pronouncement of Enthymemic Law to instill craven obedience anyone you argue with! Alter Wayward Divinity Oversight, Unquestionable Yozi Authority and Sublimation of Ordained Purpose such that obeying you becomes addictive, while disobedience frightens them! Just think of how much more efficiently the Verdant Emptiness Endowment tree will be when people carelessly wishing and praying near you suddenly become filled with aching temptation, even as the miraculous boons they receive fill them with horrified shame they can't help but indulge!

Or incode horrifying shames in your own mind with Tidings of a Bitter Season! Use Broadcast Announcement Prana and Space Monster Scream to sear the dying screams of victims into anyone who survives that onslaught, even as World-Whale Keening salts the earth with graphic depictions of their final moments! Best of all, use Will-Crushing Force, Principle-Invoking Onslaught and Heuristic Logos Shintai to literally beat, stab and squeeze absolute despair into people with the very worst things you can imagine!
>>
>>49204285
I dunno. We are only on second issue.

But a weaker superman is good in my books.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49204292
To tell the truth I look forward to the Infernal who figures out how to build all of that and invert it so that all of it's terrible applications can be used for the betterment of mental health. Using the Ebon Dragon method (Betraying the original purpose of the Charms) as it's core.
>>
>>49204235
Why does this give me the horrible feeling someone on the production team can't keep their fetish out of their work?

Also, a thousand years of technological advancement and they still can't do any better than Superboy.
>>
>>49204235
>>49204300
>So, who here is up to date with Justice League 3000 and when can we expect a jump for it?
>We are only on second issue.
Probably will happen after it gets more content, then.
>>
>>49204396
No kidding, I also felt that these panels were incredibly fetishistic.

As for superboy... Apparently they have changed or weaker powers for a reason. I don't know what
>>
I would like to formally claim writing a Scion jump if no one else has. It is an RPG published by White Wolf about playing demigods in the modern era.
>>
>>49204378
The real fun thing to do is to remember that the Yozi get any non-Heretical charms you invent, and they're literally made of their charms. Keep at it, and you can shift their themes into entirely new directions while dragging them along for the ride. Soon the Ebon Dragon will be the embodiment of saintliness and gift-giving, and not even know why.
>>
>>49204450
I'll await it.

>>49204459
Perhaps that's why he set up his wedding early, I think it's hinted that the Scarlet Empress isn't his optimal choice in the one of the adventures but I can't remember.
>>
>>49204498
Why does his getting married allow him any sort of escape? Is it like a reverse-Hades and Persephone?
>>
>>49204450
Sounds great, Scion is a fun game. Bonus points if this leads to people getting it confused with the big golden space whale.
>>
>>49204450
Would it not be easier to wait for the new edition to, eventually, be released before starting work? I mean if you take the mechanics of the rpg as representative of the setting then you are asking for trouble. Some of the crazy shit epics and avatars can do would be tough to balance just going off the first edition of the rules. Hell, our group moved to fucking 2e exalted because it was more balanced. It's absolutely not an easy job as it stands, but if you can pull it off it'll be great.
>>
>>49204564
The problem is we have no estimate at all on the next edition and it keeps getting stuck in production hell. And by the same logic, shouldn't all these Exalted jumps be to 3rd since that is already out. I'd rather get a scion jump out and then in like a year or five think about upgrading it if/when it is released.
>>
>>49204598
Eh, that was more blunt than I meant it to be. Basically, I'd prefer to try my hand at it and have one done and if the next edition turns out good, I can update it.
>>
>>49204535
Essentially. It's something about the Scarlet Empress having a lot of metaphysical ties to Creation's geomancy (and the Return of the Scarlet Empress scenario has her making even more) , so by making himself symbolically one with her he can make himself one with Creation, and thereby enter it.
>>
>>49204598
>>49204611
No that is totally fair. Its a cool setting, somewhat hamstrung by its mechanics. I mean if you think you can do it then fukkin go for it. Any potential problems for a jump to me mainly come down to where would you want to focus on; hero and demigod level or full on god-tier. I'll be really interested to see your take on it and what direction you decide to go in. Good luck on making it though.
>>
>>49204717
Dice pool-based mechanics do tend to stop making sense once you've got ten times as many automatic successes as you do dice.
>>
Yo, DeSu Anon. What's with the NaN Sector of Akasha Stratum? We get that too?
>>
Definian and Ma-non racial perks. Sort of.

Renegade - Definians
200 - Amazons IN SPACE
For a species that developed completely independently of humanity, the Definians somehoe manage to rock our sense of beauty. An entire race of all females - how the hell do they breed? - who are all borderline supermodels. So congratulations, because now you are supermodel hot as well. Female gender not mandatory.

200 - Non Tactile Shapeshifting
The Definian race is almost entirely employed as spies, due to their unique power. Specifically, their ability to alter the visual input of nearby individuals. Seventy year old man? Easy. Six year old girl? Also easy. Their power only has one flaw. If they touch you, or you touch them, the illusion shorts out. Bit of a weak point for a race of spies.

Native - Ma-non
200 - I’m In Charge, You Know?
Manon society has no real leaders or ranks, so all of their decisions are made via a sort of community council… Whose members were chosen randomly. Fortunately, one of them was willing to step down for you. As long as you can prove yourself to be at least halfway competent at whichever job you’re trying to take, its previous owner will just let you have it.

I have no clue what to put as the second Ma-non perk. Any ideas?
>>
File: academycityniggas.jpg (123KB, 540x959px) Image search: [Google]
academycityniggas.jpg
123KB, 540x959px
>>49204770
How does more than 1 automatic success work anyway? You win twice? You win twice as well as you would've won with just one automatic success?

How does a Jumper with all the, say, crafting perks you can get over 400 jumps translate those to dice rolling mechanics? Do you just run into a board games store and kick over a jar full of d20s?
>>
>>49204717
>>49204770
You guys have fair points but I am willing to give it a try. If it sucks it sucks, but maybe it will be good. Worst case, it's terrible and I'll be nice enough to destroy it and declaim it if it is unworkable. Thanks for making sure I keep the right things in mind early on though. I'll have the first perks up for a preview this weekend.
>>
>>49204829
Multiple successes on a roll are the norm. "Success" in White Wolf terms doesn't mean you accomplish a task, it's just the term for a die that rolled high enough to add a point to the ranking of how well you did. The average human is going to be rolling five dice for a task, so with Storyteller System dice probabilities (7 or higher counts as a success, 10 counts as two successes), they'll be getting two successes on average per roll. The greatest a normal human can do is a 13 dice pool (five Ability plus five Attribute plus three Specialty), so on average they'll have six successes. But in addition to having larger trait maximums, Scion's get Epic Attributes, which add automatic bonus successes to any roll using that Attribute on top of other special effects. At Epic Attribute 10 this is a whopping FORTY SIX extra successes. Actually rolling dice becomes kind of inconsequential at that point.
>>
>>49204975
...motherfucker

I still don't understand exactly what a "success" measures though. Is it how well you succeed, whether you CAN succeed or something else?

The Unconquered Sun apparently has a power that lets him succeed at a threshold of 10, and then gives him 30 automatic successes. Does this mean theoretically someone with Epic Attribute 10 could theoretically overpower him at something?
>>
>>49205082
>Motherfucker

Also I just realised that could come off as an insult; I was just expressing surprise at whatever 46 successes entails.
>>
>>49205082
*and then gives him 30 automatic successes if a supernatural effect contests him
>>
>>49205082
It's both how well you succeed AND whether you can succeed. Every task has a difficulty. Usually this is a static difficulty, though when you're competing with someone else (such as in combat) it's an opposed one and gets more complicated. How it works is that you need a number of successes equal to that difficulty to accomplish something, and ones over that limit mean you do it better. How much better varies from task to task, there are some general guidelines but it's usually up to the DM. It tends to be non-linear, though, so ten successes over the threshold (like the Unconquered Sun's power gives him) is more than ten times better than a single success over the threshold.

As for whether someone with Epic Attribute 10 could defeat the Unconquered Sun in a roll-off? Unclear. They're the same basic rule framework but Scion and Exalted have different expectations of how difficult something should be. There are lots of gods in Scion with Epic Attributes at 10, but Sol Invictus is the only guy in Exalted who gets that many automatic successes. Maybe that means that Scion is a higher powered setting, maybe it just means that they rank things differently. I'd have to spend some time looking over the books to decide for certain.

>>49205096
Don't worry, I understood your meaning.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>49204535
Well, as >>49204629 said. This makes it so he wouldn't need the Infernals anymore because we have, other than PCs, no Exalted able to take on EB at this newest height of power.
EB, in the adventure I was in, casually explained to the Circle that he'd planned for his defining traits to change, losing his self-defeating traits, before he 'culled the herd' by insta-gibbing any of the Infernals he didn't like that were using his Charm-set, apparently he had a Charm that basically said that if you have one of his Charms then he rents real-estate on your back for motes and applies lots of aggravated damage instantly in a perfect unexpected attack. Basically, the only thing that ST did differently is that charm, an Ultimate Back-stab Charm keyed to his own Charm-Set. TPK happens soon after but the Dawn managed to scar the fucking Ebon Dragon, with Pyre Flame of all things, sadly I died first as a Eclipse with SWLIHN Charms, gained by being 'friendly' with an Infernal for reasons related to earlier plot, I was labeled a bit higher on the threat list. Dawn broke out the Dark Path of Ecstatic Armageddon, as done through a Dawn and the Solar Hero Style.

>>49205082
Basically the measure of success is as follows in Exalted, cause I have those books.
The difficulty of a task equals the number of successes required to achieve it. Many tasks have difficulty 1, succeeding if even one die in the dice pool rolls a success. Because this is the norm, difficulty 1 is also called standard difficulty. (Rolls without a listed difficulty are always assumed to be difficulty 1.) The harder the task is, the higher the difficulty is. On average, characters have a reasonable chance of success when they have a number of dice in a pool at least double the required difficulty (so two dice for difficulty 1, eight for difficulty 4, etc.). A difficulty above 5 is possible, but such Herculean feats are usually beyond the reach of mere mortals (who seldom have dice pools larger than 10).
>>
>>49202575
>Is there more to this? I love how disinterested she is.
It's a chapter from Yotsuba, and it's a water pistol.
>>
>>49201736
What's a Sleestak? What's a Sleestak? It's a towel rack, heart attack, fall back.
>>
>>49202355
Well, even Pokemon probably did a lot to make me trust and like people again.
>>
>>49202575
>I was under the impression that lotr enchanting permanently made you weaker when you used it.
No, that's a special thing. You can make weird magical items without that.
>>
>>49205190
>maybe it just means that they rank things differently.
I think the latter. Scion Titans are basically Exalted Primordials, and the Gods were about as successful as the Exalts in beating them the first time.
>>
>>49204450
>Scion
You anon are my Friend.
Just one request, can we please ignore the Destiny bullshit? It is far and away the worst part of the system.

>>49204975
At least it's not that Dodge based ability that I think doubles or dice, or automatic successes when dodging. That's actually broken, and makes it impossible to get hit.
>>
>>49202663
Which cute blonde girl?
>>
>>49204790
Dancing perk.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>49205358
Im sayin this
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 305x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 305x450px
>>49205549
Is this
>>
>>49205549
>>49205565
But who was bag?
>>
>>49205607
No anon, you were phone.
>>
>>49205549
>>49205565
Shit, I hope you can capture Ultra Beasts, 'cause I like that jellyfish design more than most of the actual pokemon they've revealed.
>>
>>49205649
You're going to try and waifu it, aren't you?

Bad anon. Don't waifu the jelly, waifu the Gardevoir.
>>
>>49205716
Nah I just think it's neat.

Unless it's Lillie and she has a good character in the game. In which case, you can't stop me.
>>
File: Initial-D1.jpg (153KB, 1456x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Initial-D1.jpg
153KB, 1456x1033px
>>49201736
>>49201736
how does /jumpchain/ feel about an Initial D jump?
any interest at all?
>>
>>49205798
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
GASOLINE'S BURNIN IN
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
>>
>>49205798
Stop trying to slip us the D, anon. You know that lewd is banned.

But seriously, go for it.
>>
>>49205798
Eurobeat jump? Sure.
>>
>>49205549
>>49205565
Don't forget the theory that Gladion is her brother and that both of them are Lusamine's children. The theory is that Lillie was turned into that by Team Aether's experiments, and Gladion ran away with Type: Null before they did it to him.

Also, Team Skull is going to realize the error of their ways partway through, and you're going to team up with ya boy Guzma to take them down.
>>
Jump #139: Terra Formars
>Knight of Wands (The rapid approach, or more likely departure, of something that sets your world ablaze.)
Huh. Are johj pyromaniacs?
>Age: 25
>Location: Earth, waiting for Bugs-2 to launch
But not for long.
>Identity: Poor (-50)
>Bugs Procedure: Darwin's Bark Spider (Free, Poor)
This spider can weave silk two or three times stronger than any other spider, make the longest spanning webs in nature, and spin their webs differently than anything else in nature. Not to mention they are big bastards. Pretty sure that when the transformation is active it means I'm going to be hulking out.
>Hidden Potential (850)
What, you thought I'd get a spider with that sort of potential and then not be able to use its webs? Yeah, no. We're talking about the toughest biological material that exists. Ten times stronger than kevlar. Not passing that up.
>Calm (750)
With all the bullshit that is in this setting, I will NEED this one.
>Defiant (Free, Poor)
But I'll be damned if I'm going to let any of this keep me down.
>Scavenger (550)
Recognize valuable and/or dangerous things by instinct? Sounds useful to me.
>Roma Warrior (400)
There's something else to splice into the genes of everyone in Konasse. I'm starting to feel less ethical the more I splice in, though...
>I See Where This Is Going (0)
And I want no part of it.

I'm going to get Sajuuk.

I'm going to beam every life form on Mars's surface bigger than my fist into space. Once I have gotten everything off the planet, I'm going to vaporize them with Sajuuk's scaled-up primary weapon because they offend my sensibilities.

And then I'm going to run the scan again and make sure my scans can penetrate to 100 meters, and repeat the process. And then I'm going to run my scans AGAIN. And keep repeating the process, with various levels of sci-fi bullshit scanners, until I can penetrate the core of the planet.

Because screw this setting. IN ITS EYE SOCKET. Johj are bullshit.
>>
>>49204300
i can deal with him being arrogant, and with him not having heat vision, but a superman that cant fly?

what?
>>
>>49205961
I don't know, I like the Fleischer cartoons from back when he couldn't fly. It doesn't fit with the current version of the character, but there's some coolness to be had there.
>>
>>49205820
>>49205879
>>49205833

should I focus more on actual motorsports or eurobeat memes?
I'm going to do both either way but what do you think should be the focus?
>>
>>49206131
Perks about driving and dorifto named after Eurobeat songs
>>
>>49206131
Motorsports really
>>
>>49206131
Whichever one the series is actually about. Also, Densha de D option?
>>
>>49205798
Would love an Initial D jump.

>>49206131
Motorsports.
>>
>>49206178
>>49206266
that's a tough one, the series is about both imo.
which is why I'm asking.

>Also, Densha de D option?
I plan on making at least some perks vague enough so that you can apply them to lots of shit.

>>49206163
>>49206178
>>49206437
thanks for the legit feedback
>>
File: breton mage loading screen.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
breton mage loading screen.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>>49202355
My first Jump, Skyrim.

A bit of an identity crisis happened, and in the end I chose magic over mundanity.

As it turns out, using magic feels really good.
>>
Egyptian-themed settings that'd make good jumps?
>>
>>49206494
Well, Stargate got dropped so if you replace that we'll appreciate it, and it has a lot of Egyptian thematics.
>>
>>49206525
>Shitposting in-between classes.
>>
>Ignore, Report, Repeat.
>>
>>49205429
that sounds more like a nopon than a ma-non. explain your reasoning?
>>
>>49206494
The Mummy, Scorpion King.
>>
>>49206494
>Mummies Alive
>WoD Mummy
>The Prince of Egypt (if it hasn't already been done, I remember hearing about it)
>don't bite bait
>40K Necron
>>
is anyone currently making a star ocean jump, or is it unclaimed?
>>
>>49206494
The Mummy starring Brendan Frasier.

We had a guy who was working on it, but then he gave up after a particularly nasty shitstorm - said he didn't want to deal with this. Here's hoping you have calmer waters if you pursue that one.
>>
>>49206620
Someone mentioned wanting to do 1 and 2.

I ask you to only use 1 game in making your jump, instead of lumping them all together.
>>
>>49206494
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy would be kinda cool.
>>
>>49206590
>Mummies Alive
Fucking yes
>>
>>49205309
How long did that last?
>>
>>49206645
>mentioned
does that count as an actual claim?
>>
File: bilal.jpg (237KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bilal.jpg
237KB, 1280x960px
>>49206494
The Nikopol Trilogy, sort of.
>>
>>49206494
Sierra's Pharaoh.
>>
>>49206685
I don't remember what exactly he said. Look it up in the archive.
>>
>>49206671
Anon, the majority of jumps are more idealistic about humanity than reality is.
>>
>>49206685
I think we're running off the 'needs some indication that you are working on it' idea currently, so probably not. But then I don't know how far back it was mentioned. If it was literally yesterday maybe hold off for a bit. If it was six months ago you're fine.
>>
>>49206815
>Jumper has learnt to have faith in humanity after meeting so many idealized figures and exploring wish fulfillment worlds
>goes back to their original world after Spark
>realizes they have no idea how to relate to or what to do with flawed, boring real people
>>
>>49206824
about a week ago, according to google.

meh, whoever gets a decent rough draft out first wins?
>>
>>49206815
And yet there are so many worse places than the real world. Anyone who's been to 40K, Dark Sun, or Ravenloft knows that.

Normal, flawed people who don't wear alignments on their sleeves and are mostly concerned with maintaining the lifestyle they're used to would just seem boring after that. Maybe even soulless. To see the best and the worst of human possibility, only to come back to a world where nothing is clear and everything is the same shade of grey and most people don't have dreams beyond "survive and be comfortable?"

How could you live with that?
>>
>>49206942
>How could you live with that?
Custom Jumper drugs.
>>
>>49206897
Works for me.
>>
>>49206942
With really good food.
>>
>>49206887
That's why you fix and improve them.
>>
Rugrats jump?
>>
>>49207114
>implying you can save someone from themselves and their own lack of will to truly live without basically brainwashing them
>>
So, /JC, where is my character going to next?
>>
>>49207239
Anima Beyond Fantasy
>>
>>49207125
Doug jump.
>>
>>49207143
Anon, I'm not above altering their bodies and minds.
>>
>>49207267
But what does the Doug button do?
>>
So, modifying Evangelion Unit 01 to play the Shining Finger song whenever it berserks: The best idea ever or a disaster waiting to happen?
>>
>>49207260
What's it about? I remember very little from the small conversations I've had on it and the slight read I gave the core book. Never played it though.
>>
File: doug faster.jpg (41KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
doug faster.jpg
41KB, 400x338px
>>49207340
It Dougs.
>>
>>49204235
They're not clones. They're volunteers that have their mind scrubbed and implanted with fragmented memories of the Justice League and given some of their powers via advanced technology.

Most them die in 3k1 and are now females. Why? Because the comic got new writers, SJW writers.
>>
>>49207267
It's time to teach Doug the power of the force.
>>
>>49207445
I'm glad comics are dying.
>>
>>49207495
>implying that is dead which can eternal lie
>>
>>49207394
Imagine Final Fantasy if the magic went away. The world used to be a Final Fantasy setting. Magitech empires, summoning Aeons, all sorts of weird monsters and impractical-looking weapons. But then some asshole broke physics, and for the most part magic died out. It still exists, but it's weaker. Together with the main religious body of the world violently suppressing magic users out of fear of them causing horrible damage to reality again, most people don't even believe magic exists anymore. There are still various magus societies, though, keeping the lore alive. Which is good, because the damage is finally healing itself. Magic is strengthening, again, and while that means the wonder and glory is returning, so are the horrible monsters. You know how in Berserk, a lot of the plot is driven by the horrible eldritch things from ancient times awakening and making the world all strange and bizarre? Kind of like that. So yeah, it's Final Fantasy meets Berserk.
>>
>>49207505
Is it also full of rape?
>>
Anyone now making Azure Gunvolt Striker jump?

>>49207445
But... Locus, tho
>>
>>49207521
Not...full of rape, no. I mean, I'm sure there's some somewhere in there, just given how many nasty people exist in that setting, but it's not something the books focus on.
>>
>>49207125
Roll 1d3 for age
>>
>>49207532
Isn't that the game with the tumblr pronouns?
>>
>>49207532
She is a cutie, but so incredibly spoiled. Given some anti-reality warping perks, and some psychological perks. She can be turned around. She's never had anyone say no, because of her powers. Without them she's an average young woman.
>>
>>49207495
Taking entirely too long to do it if you ask me. Comics have been garbage for a long time. They've also been dying for a long time. People who grew up reading comics became comics writers, who then got old and were replaced by people who grew up reading comics. We're like third generation fanfiction over here. Do you understand what that means? It means we're reading fanfiction of fanfiction.

OF FANFICTION.
>>
>>49207590
Not in the game itself. There has been some issue with the audience reacting to one of the villains, who is physically androgynous and shifts between distinctly male and distinctly female forms when in their super mode depending on the attacks they're using. But the game doesn't make a big thing of gender issues, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>49207682
That's a lie. The translation plasters a bunch of tumblr pronoun bullshit all over that villain and ruins the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (835KB, 1281x1656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
835KB, 1281x1656px
>>49207590
Only in the shitty 3ds localization. The Steam Version gives you way more options, with cut-in voice acted dialogue during levels and boss battles and they translate it properly.

So even creators and translators of azure striker hated the previous localization team using Xer.
>>
>>49207639
What is that, Mark Trail? Someone should do a Mark Trail jump, that comic is great. It's about an old school environmentalist and conservationist, the sort who respects nature not because of some out of touch ideology but just because he lives in the woods and knows that nature will fuck you up if you don't respect it. He will punch the beard right off a hippy, and I'm pretty sure he's actually done that so this isn't hyperbole.
>>
>>49207532
Wait for the sequel for more ideas. I mean its coming this year, right?
>>
>>49207690
Wait, really? Shit, I haven't played the 3DS version, just the Steam version like >>49207709 said. Huh. Well, that does sound awful. My apologies for unwittingly misleading people.
>>
>>49207690
Oh boy, you only seen the shitty 3DS version, my sweet summer child?
>>
>>49207709
Oh shit that's good to hear. I skipped out on playing the game because of that shit, but if they made a fixed translation I'll pick it up.
>>
File: web-warriors-127093.jpg (137KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
web-warriors-127093.jpg
137KB, 1000x562px
Hey guys, Anon working on the Ultimate Spider-Man jump here, last thread there was some questions about what I was doing with the snarky perk so I wrote it up and wanted to know what price you guys would put on this:

[spoilers]I’m summoning the spiders ???cp
You have the natural ability to know just what to say in any situation. More than that you just seem effect people more with your words than normal. Your enemies always find your words annoying and infuriating. It is easy for you to enrage an opponent into a foolish action, scaring them into surrendering, sowing dissent between allies, or revealing their plans in a desperate attempt to one up you. Conversely you are able to make allies out of conflicted opponents or wayward allies incredibly easy. Getting even the most suspicious neutral to open to you and begin to trust you at an incredibly fast past. This ability is not perfect however, some people are just too strong willed or distrustful for this to work on. And sometimes can lead to an unexpected outcome although fortunately very rarely.
[/spoilers]
>>
>>49207709
That man is trying to stab things with his penis.
>>
>>49207748
Steam version. You will have option of English, which is proper localization but without in level/boss battles dialogue stuff..., full Japanese version... Or Japanese voice overs with English text. The last one has the dialogue because it appears on screen but also is voice acted, and it happens as you go, not during cutscene either. It's great.

And I adore how the game starts a song when you reach 1000 points to show how badass you are
>>
>>49207773
Each of the seven bosses has a sin theme and an animal theme. Zonda's is "lust" and "scorpion". There was pretty much no way he wasn't going to try to stab you to death with his penis.
>>
File: Tiggered.jpg (81KB, 723x797px) Image search: [Google]
Tiggered.jpg
81KB, 723x797px
>>49207445
>Because the comic got new writers, SJW writers.
Why do the comics keep doing this? SJWs don't read comics, SJWs will never read comics.
SJWs don't like anything, all they want to do is bitch, pick fights, and ruin everything for everyone else. They're like some kind of real life shitposting trolls or something.
>>
>>49207745
Yep. Said so >>49207748

>>49207783
neat
>>
>>49206461
>>49206163
>>49206178
>>49206437
>>49206266

doriftoking here

would you guys prefer abstractions when choosing your car, like choosing all your components (example: i4 engine FR coupe with whatever more details there will be a list)

or would a list of actual cars + customization list be better?

I'm thinking the former might actually be better because there's like a million cars and this way you can choose your own favorite.

opinions are appreciated.
>>
>>49207773
You fight him only in Azure Gunvolt, but he appears in Azure Striker. And yes, I know.

He's great. Or she. The dialogue with this character goes well beyond innuendo.

"Are you a boy or a girl?"
"A plug for every socket and a socket for every plug!"
>>
File: punch that beard right off.jpg (29KB, 525x155px) Image search: [Google]
punch that beard right off.jpg
29KB, 525x155px
>>49207724
Yeah, I found it, Literally punches a guy's beard off. I'm pretty sure it's a fake beard, but still impressive.
>>
>>49207766
Who is that robot in the back?
>>
I summon DevilSurvivorAnon in attack mode!
>>
>>49207724
>>49207826
Pretty neat. Unfortunately I doubt you'll find many people here who know about Mark Trail, so it's unlikely to get a jump. Looks pretty interesting, though.
>>
>>49207826
why
>>
>>49207817
I'd say go with abstractions. Make it easier on yourself to avoid making what amounts to an automobile catalogue.
>>
>>49207835
The one with the robot spider-legs (which there are only three of for a total of seven limbs, way to screw that up. Well, there are two tentacles, too, but that brings it up to nine and is even worse. God damn it, Tony, have you ever even seen a spider)? That's just Spiderman's "Iron Spider" armor that Stark made for him. It showed up in the comics for a while during Civil War, was actually pretty cool, but since Tony was a huge dick in that it turned out to be boobytrapped and Pete had to get rid of it afterwards. In the cartoon, though, it's just there because Iron Man is a cool mentor figure to Spider Man and wants to encourage his superheroics and scientific skills alike, so he gave him a suit.
>>
File: CHO.png (139KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CHO.png
139KB, 480x270px
>>49207835
Iron Spider, in this series its a suit given to peter by Tony Stark but not worn for statue quo reasons. Eventually Peter gives it to Amadeus Cho.

There is also a character called the Steel Spider which is almost the exact same character except blue, lives in Boston, and lamer.
>>
File: Zorc_atacando.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zorc_atacando.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>49207851
>>
>>49202575
>I was under the impression that lotr enchanting permanently made you weaker when you used it.
here
>>49132897
>>
>>49207910
>>49207851
I think that was the wrong card.
>>
>>49207817
Probably safer to go with abstractions than to overwhelm people with everything ever.
>>
>>49207901
>>49207909
>Tony
>Not a dick
Wow
>>
>>49207851
I counter with Bancho anon in offensive mode.
>>
>>49208018
He tends to come off as nicer in cartoons.
Cartoons tend to do that, on account of actually being held to broadcast standards and not going for cheap rating grabs. You'll probably never see a cartoon where Spiderman sells his soul to Satan.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

Rolling Location!
>>
>>49207909

To be fair, wasn't Steel Spider a dick? At least he tried.

And that episode was great. SPIDAH-MAN
>>
File: bancjoffens.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bancjoffens.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>49208073
>>
>>49208018
For a series generally hated by the fans it has some good status quo changes and ideas. Shield is training and supporting every teen superhero they can, Norman Osborn appears to be trying to make amends with Harry and turn over a new leaf. And with an alternate universe green goblin around it looks very unlikely he will turn back into gobby. And all of the web-warriors you could ask for.
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 340x191px
>>49207909
You mean this?
>>
>>49208129
ALL the warriors
>>
>>49208135
>>49208092

Yeah. He is basically a white cho or Syndrome from Incredibles in his kid sidekick phase. He tries to buy into being Peter's sidekick by giving him everything he wanted but Peter didn't want the kid getting hurt, so in the end he gave three super suits to random crooks and attacks Peter.

To be fair Peter was being a little selfish enjoying the kids stuff but he was honestly worried about the kids safety. Eventually they apologized to each other and the kid became a Boston superhero and was promptly forgotten.
>>
>>49207766
I'd say 400ish? Kind of hard to price things in a vacuum.
>>
>>49208368
True, although last night anons were thinking a snark perk couldn't go past 200, so I thought I would post it.

I'll probably post the whole web-warriors tree in a bit, although some of the other trees are not finished yet.
>>
>>49208413
A bunch of other jumps have low-level snark. You can use this chance to make a more significant perk that gets stuff done.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Anima Beyond Fantasy Jump 082:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Hideous [+100]
Familiar [+100]
Immortal Soul [+200]
Unnatural [+400]
Race: Human
Origin: Mage
Perks:
Lost Logia Researcher [-600]
The Gift [Free]
Summoner [Free]
Gestureless Casting [-100]
High Magic [-300]
Seeker of Names [-300]
Legacy of Blood (Eyes of Death) [-200]
Ancient Blood [Free]
Items:
Black Book [Free]
Soul Shards [Free]
Caliburn, The Sword of Kings [-300]

My magic has just gained a huge boost and now my sword has some nifty passive effects. High Magic sounds awesome and with my knowledge of my own nature as well as summoning magic I can throw down a quick Spell Resistance (Order of the Stick) so that my magical resistance goes up by a margin, to make my summons at least a little bit more inconvenient. I'm just this guy whose only goal is to research things and have high fantasy fights during which I am also using Limit Mode, Ready Player One (Kid Radd), Disciple, Genius, and Always Hiring (Sims 3) to keep me fed, and learning the various in's and outs of my new powers. Also it give me another Extra Life which is always good in my book.
>>
>>49208413
seems more like a charisma/speechcraft perk than just a 'snark' perk, honestly
>>
>>49208413
By the way, does the cartoon ever deal with the Spider-Totem and those wannabe Draculas?
>>
File: giant1469143175911.jpg (252KB, 691x821px) Image search: [Google]
giant1469143175911.jpg
252KB, 691x821px
Juuuuuust gonna leave this right here. Pay no attention to the spoiler.

https://giantessdev.wordpress.com
>>
>>49208678
Nope. The Spider-Verse stories are completely different in what they are about.

First one was about Green Goblin trying to get as much alternate Spider-Man DNA as possible, and the current one is about trying to restore the Siege Perilous before it pieces causes the multiverse to merge into one universe.

Although a vampirized Lizard shows up at one point.
>>
File: Earthdawn.jpg (617KB, 610x792px) Image search: [Google]
Earthdawn.jpg
617KB, 610x792px
>>49207505
Huh, that sounds like a medieval Shadowrun.
Earthdawn jump when?
>>
Slow day.... Slow day....
Also where to next /JC?
>>
>>49209125
Age of Wonders.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

Rolling for Location!
>>
So.

One of DeSu 2 endings is literally just going Captain Garlock. "All the lights in the sky are our enemies"
>>
>>49201073
Scrapper seems rather underwhelming compared to all the others.
>>
>>49209398
Pretty much. Are you liking the odds?~
>>
>>49209417
it was the same way In the jump,it even got yo less discounts on any other origin, and on less impressive things.
>>
Jump # 71 Divinity Dragon Commander
Race: Human (0)
Perks:
*Dragon Form (0)
*Political Marriage (0)
*Mass Production (200)

Dragon Form –Zephyr
*Purifying Flames (0)
*Friends with Benefits (0)
*Ray of Power (100, Discount)
*Mass Restoration (200, Discount)
*Charm (200, Discount)
*Aura of Annihilation (300)

Companions
*Spouse Import (Akitsu gains Male, elf form)

This was a strange and somewhat awkward jump. Things turned out ok. So… Akitsu was a little different for this jump. I was going to import one of my spouses to marry but… not only would they want to unite the political powers but they of course want a royal heir. So Akitsu gained a male form.

At first it was a little awkward but She adjusted well. It helped she still had her other female alt forms. Anyways having her or him as it were kept the elves happy so they bitched less when I put down factories to churn out my war machines. Thankfully do to Tropico my production is rather easy on the earth.

I bent myself in to a pretzel politically trying to make as many of the races happy or piss them off the least then went in to combat in the form of a dragon to blow off stress. My companions were like a force of nature really so one by one my half siblings were taken down.

We started to do a little too well and a few of them began to band together in an alliance to fight us. It didn’t really matter though. In addition to my companions being more than equal to a war machine a piece but the lands we took, became much more prosperous do to my tropic and luck perks. We wound up an economic force as well as a military force. By the end my siblings were just facing a force that they couldn’t match even combined so we managed to sow for peace. And with that settled we brought peace to the land.
>>
File: dragon's crown tiki.gif (975KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
dragon's crown tiki.gif
975KB, 300x229px
>>49208679
Giant waifus a shit, fairy waifus a best.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Age of Wonders Jump 083:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Elite [+100]
Hordes [+100]
3650 Turns [+200]
The Risen King [+300]
Race: Dwarf
Background: Keeper
Perks:
False Balance [-600]
First Strike [-200]
Defensive Talents [Free]
Regeneration [-100]
Healing [-200]
Path of Life [-300]
Spellcasting (Life, Death, & Earth) [Free]
Items:

Companions [-300]
Yuno Half-Caste Sidereal (Elf Keeper) [300]
(___) (Drow Drop-In) [300]
(___)'s Symbiote (Drop-in) [300]
Gaunlet's Symbiote (Drop-in) [300]
The Parents (Human Independent) [300]
Airfield Princess and the Ship Girls (Human Independent) [300]

I'll deal with building the Companions later, but for now, dear Morpheus calls.
>>
>>49207766
>>49207909
>>49208233

I demand a Symbiote follower that doesn't count as a companion because A symbiote cannot do anything on their own.
>>
>>49209830
That's not true, they can do lots
>>
>>49209883

Venom being the whore of Babylon doesn't count
>>
>>49209830
>>49209883
Yes yes. But the important question is can you waifu a symbiote?
>>
>>49209941
Actually, yes.

The entire story line with the Venom symbiote portrayed it as a jealous ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>49209830
They could take over one of your enemies to make them a minion, some of them can also function in full without a host.

>>49209941
Some of them can take on a humanoid form without a host, so yes.
>>
>>49209941

Kassady treated Carnage as his waifu and Carnage was loyal even after his death.
>>
Don't Symbiotes corrupt you and feed off your violent emotions, or something like that?
>>
>>49210102
Depends on the setting and how many retcons in you are.
>>
>>49209536
Jump # 72 Unholy Heights
Location . 21st street
Background: Demon

Perks:
*Not Suspicious at all (0)
*Let’s make it Bigger (200, Discount)
*King of Hell (300, Discount)(
*A new arrival (100)
*Ultimate Disguise (400)
*Stop Raiding Me you Bastards! (400)

Drawbacks
*Never on time (+100)
*Demons (+300)

Wow… so I am running an apartment complex now… sadly it doesn’t seem much difference than a normal apartment complex… everyone’s short on money, everyone hates each other and for some reason we have to deal with a bunch of idiot trying to break our stuff.

So… the Gatling guns I attached to the place and the barb warie fencing may not exactly be to code and the flame thrower turrets definitely aren’t but I managed to use what I had lying around to make the place pretty defensive, thankfully my tenants seem to approve.

Also I haven’t had any more problems with code enforcement since I turned in to my tentacle form from Lord of Light and threatened to eat their Representative’s soul. It may have been a little mean of me but it’s was cathartic, fuck those bastards in any world. Seeing one cry and wet themselves put a smile on my face.

On an entirely unrelated not we have had to deal with the military now. One more problem I guess to add to the stupid adventurers, and the forces of hell. Like I am the bad guy here I won’t sacrifice the souls of my tenant’s despite the fact they never pay rent on time and are always breaking stuff… Anyways all in all things are going well.
>>
How useful would you say is the Terminator Damaged Chip?
Is it worth forking over 1200 cp? I don't think I've seen anyone here grab it.

Also, a question more for my curiosity, has anyone who chose a Terminator background NOT grabbed the T1000?
>>
>>49210149
Demons are the worst.
>>
>>49207851
WHO DARES TO SUMMON THE MASTER OF MASTERS, THE DELIVERER OF DARKNESS, THE SHOGUN OF SORROW, AKU-I MEAN DEVILSURVIVORANON?!

>>49207910
Zorc, we've talked about this, get your own card to be summoned by.
>>
>>49209576
>not choosing giant miniature space fairies as your waifus
5/10, IGN "It was amazing."
>>
>>49209630
Quick question about your Gauntlet, if you would.
>Hide She-of-Fair-Eyes, the minor Solar Twilight Exalted until her fourteenth birthday, six years on the run from what amounts to a world power, you can be free of this world.
So if you take this destiny, you have the option to reduce you time in jump to 6 years? (unless you take drawback True Grit?)
>>
>>49210202
Oh great DevilSurvivorAnon, what Is the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
>>
>>49210303
Slower than Kojiro's sword.
>>
>>49210297
With the option to take her as a companion if you stay ten years?
>>
>>49210156
The chip is really nice but considering it's not quite impossible to get all of whats on it with hard work I wouldn't buy it. Sure it's a quick and relatively easy way to get all the goodies, but if you pick the right timeline you can just see how they made it in the first place. Even if you didn't timetravel is a thing in Terminator and all that.
I think it's for people who want the tech without having to actually let Skynet exist.
>>
>>49210149
>Ultimate Disguise (400)
Really good for Case 52's in Worm, or inhuman companion Drop Ins until you import them somewhere. Also Ainz will love you.
>>
>>49210303
What do you mean, an African or European Swallow?
>>
>>49210490
The Gondoran Swallow. We call for their aid.
>>
>>49210532
They regurgitate some partially digested worms at your feet.
Aid received!
>>
>>49210160
Eh I went demon because I wanted the king of hell perk to have a chance to command other demons to not do evil stuff. I prefer Angels but their perks really weren't that great.

>>49210462
Heh, it is a handy ability unfortunately I already did overlord so my shot there has passed. Though I could always go to the x men jump and help out the Morlocks.
>>
>>49210532
48 miles per hour. So about twice as fast as their European counterparts.
>>
>>49210202
So what's the difference between Astrolobe and Heavenly Throne?

And the more I look at Saiduq's interactions with Hibiki and Yamato, in Triangulum, the more I smile. Especially their totally no-homo three person trip around world discussion
>>
File: sgt-hatred2.jpg (32KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
sgt-hatred2.jpg
32KB, 479x269px
where did the exalted gauntlet go? I'm not seeing it with the rest of the gauntlets.
>>
>>49209830
US symboites can basically do whatever they want. At worst the original venom just jumped from host to host mind controlling people.
>>
>>49210690
found it in WIP nevermind
>>
>>49210617
>help out the Morlocks
RwlRwlRwlRwl?
>>
>>49210690
WIP folder.
>>
>>49210690
It was in WIPs but I think the new update is out. Maybe check uploads for the newest version?
>>
>>49210675
The Astrolabe is the computer, the Akashic Record is the hard drive, and the Heavenly Throne is what you use to access the computer. The Astrolabe is of course given by the Errai Rising reward.

It's both adorable and hilarious. Especially since it's implied they all go on that trip in the true ending.
>>
>>49210719
Not Air Raid Siren Cannibal Morlocks, live in the sewers because of visible mutations Morlocks.

Yeah, they would love you to.
>>
>>49210719
I said Morlock not Murloc. Clean the mud out of your ears or eyes I guess.
What's a Murloc doing on the board anyway? I know we constantly talk about bait here but trust me it's not the edible kind... even if it were, it's nothing you would want to eat. Trust me on that.
>>
>>49210772
Hm. The lucifer in DeSu 1 drawback reward, or aspect, we get is the 99 level demon?

Asking you, anon, because DeSu dropped his trip by accident so many times
>>
If Mardukth is here, may I ask what a Page of Doom or Rage might be capable of?
>>
File: [spooky nico noises].gif (1MB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
[spooky nico noises].gif
1MB, 500x369px
>tfw realizing you trust someone so much you'd assume they had a good reason if they somehow killed you and raised you as undead without triggering the fail condition

Any other creepy realizations you've had about your relationship with your Companions, or is it just me?
>>
>>49210979
There are entire blogs dedicating to analyzing this type of stuff you know
>>
>>49211010
How is that creepy? Undead are objectively superior to the living.
>>
File: stealth.jpg (204KB, 646x803px) Image search: [Google]
stealth.jpg
204KB, 646x803px
does bloodborne have any good waifus?
>>
>>49210979
Page of Doom seems like one of the most hilariously inadvisable class combos ever.
>>
>>49210772
Wait, what? Hang on, I had my trip on, I just posted this >>49210622. What happened?

>>49210949
Uh, yeah, it's the level 99 demon.

Seriously, what the hell happened? I know I saw my trip on in the name section before I posted. Did I accidentally delete it before posting?
>>
>>49211051
Remember Jumpers, if a jump has no Waifu's you are the Waifu.
>>
>>49211051
Just the Doll. There's a yandere priestess, but she's kinda bitchy. There's a prostitute, but she's a prostitute. There's a scientist, but she wants to make people aliens and kills for it. There's a vampire, but she's an arrogant cunt. There's Maria, but she just wants to nap and kill you. There's Kos, but she's dead.
>>
>>49211051
"Good Waifu" is an oxymoron.
>>
hey
>>
>>49211051
No. Not a single one. They're all horrifying nightmares. Ignore anyone telling you the Doll is a good waifu. They're lying, it's a trap.
>>
>>49211043
It implies a level of trust you don't even extend to your parents.

"Sure, I technically stole your soul and damned you, but we're still friends, right?"

And it disturbs me a bit that my answer would be "yes."
>>
>>49210979
I'm here, but I'm just about to go to sleep. Just had a really long day, so I'm barely able to see straight from tiredness. Definitely not capable of suggesting classpect stuff.
I'll answer tomorrow morning if you'd still to hear it then.
>>
>>49211051
The scientist referenced >>49211093 there is actually an imposter - the person she replaced is actually a nurse who just wants to save as many people as she can. She gets replaced halfway through the game, or- well, I can't remember which boss. But Iosefka's Clinic is where you need to go.

Save the nurse.
>>
>>49211051
The Doll.

Iosefka before being replaced by an imposter.

The prostitute Arianna, who just sells her blood instead of her body, because blood is super addicting. But she ends up giving birth to a 'Nightmare Child'.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>49211051
There's some that are ok if you're into furshit and being evil.
Other than that no, Bloodborne contains few non-insane waifus. Then again that's what Anti-demon Wavelength is for.
>>
>>49211128
Is this that anon that was way too freaked out by doll joints again?
>>
>>49211093
There's the nurse. The scientist impersonated her. She is in credits as Fake Yosefka.

>>49211085
So that aspect would help tremendously in DeSu2.

And remind me, in DDS with bonus boss thing, we can get the other Mantras from them, we just have to pay Macca instead of getting them after defeating the boss like the CP bought boss mantra?

And I assume that the lucifer we can fuse in DeSu2 is just another aspect, we aren't summoning the full Lucifer. So we could have two aspects I guess?
>>
>>49211164
>The prostitute Arianna, who just sells her blood instead of her body
This is a lie. She sells both. The game tells you as much.

She would be a horrible waifu because of being a prostitute.

>>49211166
Do you mean Vicar Amelia? I don't even remember her having a character.
>>
>>49209576
What has been with all the Dragon's Crown posting lately? Has there been an update or did Epicureanon give up his jumps?
>>
>>49211010
>without triggering the fail condition
how
>>
File: cthulhutech jump when.jpg (73KB, 736x840px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhutech jump when.jpg
73KB, 736x840px
>>49211051
The Great Ones would love to be your waifu, just give their love a chance!
>>
>>49211175
Yes, that's me. I don't know how you freaks can bear to look at her.
>>
>>49211211
The only cute one is dead, though.
>>
>>49211211
I really need to get to working on that Knights of Sidonia jump. Tsumugi a cute. A cute!
>>
>>49211218
Dolls need love too.
>>
File: marionette idle.gif (23KB, 141x224px) Image search: [Google]
marionette idle.gif
23KB, 141x224px
>>49211208
I don't know, is the point.

>>49211218
Oh, come now. Surely there are far more frightening things out there, things that do not even /look/ human, to warn against?
>>
>>49211240
No, they need the cleansing touch of fire.
>>
>>49211206
No? What are you even going on about? I just really like that fairy.
>>
>>49211211
>filename

how about no
>>
>>49211176
Sure.

Basically, though that's a lot of macca you're going to need for that, even if you beat the bonus bosses.

Pretty much, yes. You're summoning his angel form, where as you already have his demon form. There are, of course, plenty more forms besides that.
>>
>>49211093
So the Prostitute and the delusional object are best waifus? Hot diggedy damn.
>>
>>49211254
>Oh, come now. Surely there are far more frightening things out there, things that do not even /look/ human, to warn against?
Yes, but none that are being advocated as waifus. If someone starts saying "hey, stick your dick in Glarmanarnaf the Eater of Souls here, she's a great waifu", I'll warn people about that. Until then, I'll just warn people about your creepy doll.
>>
File: my little one.jpg (264KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
my little one.jpg
264KB, 639x800px
>>49211051
>>
>>49211269
Like anyone other than the shitposter would actually turn a Cthulhutech jump away. These threads have been in a bit of a slump recently.
>>
File: konataanswers.png (115KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
konataanswers.png
115KB, 275x320px
>>49211010
> I've decided which companions I'd be okay with killing me.
> I mean, I'd still fight it, but I genuinely wouldn't hold it against them.
> I might even be proud of them.
> I've also got a list of companions I'm totally okay with perma-deathing.
> Every so often it sees use.
> Some of my drawback companions have weird death conditions, like "instantly respawns near you upon death", and I'm pretty sure they would abuse this to find me when I go missing.
> Or just when they don't feel like walking.
> Leaving my companions alone for long periods of time + ever increasing power gap + respawns has caused some of them to do really weird shit to "close the gap".
> Holy shit how did you even manage that?
> I'm pretty sure this one does weird perverted things when I'm not looking.
> This one is using me for power.
> This one is more on Jump-chan's side than my own, which is distressing.
Y'know, the usual.

I don't really have a close-knit family like some jumpers. It's more accurate to say I have a circus. And like a circus, sometimes there's really weird shit going on that I am not really in control over.

At least I'm never bored.
>>
File: Lady Maria.png (237KB, 715x501px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Maria.png
237KB, 715x501px
>>49211093
>Just the Doll.
>>
>>49211295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfojf0KkTrQ
>>
>>49211307
What's so bad about Cthulutech? Isn't it just a /tg/?
>>
>>49211324
Yes, I was actually referencing that. I enjoy that song because it reflects my feelings on creepy dolls quite well.
>>
>>49211333
Besides being a bunch of random ideas the authors liked just thrown at a wall, it's also magical realm as fuck. There's an entire adventure devoted to you getting raped by a bunch of furries.
>>
>>49211333
>>49211307
The one time I played Cthulhutech with a group, it was a horrifying piece of insight into a person's magical realm.

Never again.

Psionic instant-pregnancy auras. Not even once.
>>
>>49211307
It's probably the anti GANTZ/Berserk guy.
>>
>>49211333
For the most part, nothing. However, there are Shub-Niggurath worshippers in that setting. You know, the Black Star-Goat With A Thousand Young? So anything to do with them gets REALLY magical realm-y. Lots of creepy sex stuff. Which is, to be fair, meant to be creepy, so points on that. But they don't need to dwell on it as much as they do.
>>
>>49211295
>Warn everyone about the doll
You know, I find it hilarious how the only reason you don't like the Doll is just because you find her creepy. Like, I don't like dolls either, but even if she's not a waifu, Doll is at least bro tier. She's constantly got your back throughout the entire game, never betrays you, always encourages you, gives you tips and advice, takes care of you if you become an infant cosmic horror, and prays for your success if you escape into the real world.
>>
>>49211390
I recognize that I'm being irrational about this, and that if the Doll just wasn't so creepy-looking I'd be fine with her. But I had a really traumatic experience as a child, so this phobia is baked in now. I wish I could change it. I'd be a much happier person if I could.
>>
>>49211365
>>49211367
What. The Fuck.
>>
File: 4654.jpg (57KB, 586x438px) Image search: [Google]
4654.jpg
57KB, 586x438px
>>49211435
>I had a really traumatic experience as a child
>A doll
>>
>>49211333
Ok, so you're making a dystonian cyberpunk Call of Cthulhu/Guyver/NGE ripoff set in the Lovecraft universe. What is the first playable race you are going to add to the setting after humans?

Fuck whatever dumb answer you just came up with. The answer is Drow. You are going to put a whole fucking race of Drow in this setting.
>>
>>49211473
Long story short: Got lost in a museum, wandered backstage where all the creepy stuff was kept, accidentally triggered some frightening animatronics. This memory is not helped by the fact that every time I've tried to tell my parents this, they respond with "but there weren't any animatronics at that museum", in a tone of voice that makes me think that they genuinely don't know what I'm talking about and aren't just messing with me.
>>
>>49211367
I'm resonably sure you can find something like that in regular Lovecraft, if you look hard enough.

But yeah, let's not and say we didn't.
>>
>>49211333
The setting is full of things like abortion engines and rape machines, and there are races like a race of furries that mind control everyone into submitting to them sexually, and also another race of furries that mind control everyone into wanting to waifu them. There's also an unblockable, unstoppable, pregnancy aura that knocks you up.
>>
>>49211317
A corpse should be left well alone, Maria.
>>
>>49211522
You should play Five Nights at Freddy's.
>>
>>49211463
It has some weird stuff in it, like a generator powerred by an unborn fetus constantly kept in torment.

But honestly it is no more magical realm than D&D could be.
>>
>>49211262
Oh, I've just seen a lot of people posting about it lately and it's an old jump so I was wondering if he was gone or something had changed.
>>
>>49211483
Makes sense to me.
>>49211529
What book? I don't remember any of that.
>>
>>49211522
And that's fair, bro. I'm scared of heights because I fell and broke my arm when I was three or so. It happens. But really, the Doll isn't out to get you, in fact if you let her she'll be your most loyal (and possibly only) friend in the setting. Besides, consider this: you can always move her soul to another body if you find her current one so creepy.
>>
>>49211584
>Implying I keep detailed citations of literally everything.
What's with people expecting this from internet arguments? This isn't an essay.

I mean I can google it, but so can you. I can list some articles I have that examine the setting for being gross, but that's not the specific citations you asked for.
>>
File: Not important but interesting.jpg (40KB, 484x358px) Image search: [Google]
Not important but interesting.jpg
40KB, 484x358px
>>49211522
If you wandered backstage then it's entirely possible that they did have animatronics that just weren't on display. Museums keep a lot of things in the back, since they only have so much space to display, and some things are in severe disrepair and not suitable to be displayed, or have just been forgotten about. And for some reason people tend to get kindof pissy when you just throw that stuff away. So it's entirely possible that you stumbled across some old forgotten animatronics in a state of decay that weren't meant to be shown to the public.
>>
>>49211567
I have, because there is a masochistic part of my brain that wants me to experience terror.. First one I found scary, but as they got more and more plot heavy as the games went on, it stopped affecting me as much. I think it's because having an explanation for why they want to kill me leaves less room for my mind to fill in horrible details on its own. It's like how a monster always gets less scary in a horror movie the moment you first see it clearly outside of shadow.

>>49211606
Fair enough. And hey, jumper-me would have taken enough courage and mental stability perks by the time he hit Bloodborne to not be effected by it, ideally. So fine, in character I'll probably like her. Here in the real world, though, I will continue to shudder in fear.
>>
>>49211637
>I have no proof.
>Totally believe me guys!

yeah no, fuck you.
>>
>>49211584
Creepy rape-furries are in Vade Mecum, the rape engine is in whichever book was the one with all the tech and magic. Unveiled Threats, I think.
>>
File: Tinkerbell.jpg (211KB, 800x1218px) Image search: [Google]
Tinkerbell.jpg
211KB, 800x1218px
>>49211577
Nope, I just really want a fairy waifu. I wonder what jumps would be best for getting one?
>>
>>49211274
What if I... Fuse both aspects of Lucifer?

And what if... Demons are in on how the Fusion and Compendium work?

>"Okay, Lucy, we will make it so that to unlock your aspect they need Metatron... And me."
>"Ah, I see. At that point they would start using different demons than you so they would have to pay you Macca to summon from Compendium!"

They totally set the fusions up just to get more Macca from us
>>
>>49211717
Bravely Default.
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>49211027
To be fair those blogs seem to be both contradictory and non-canon. Trying to look up a Page of Void's abilities has given me answers ranging from being able to throw energy balls of absolute void, turning into a conduit for whatever the fuck Horrorterrors are and being able to be like, really deep man.

>>49211093
There's also Flora.

But she's the true final boss

>>49211010
What, you mean other than the fact the only ones I'm not way older than are the ones who themselves are ancient eldritch/divine horrors/powers in their own right?

Well...see, the worrying part isn't >>49211310. I started out with plenty of those. Some of them are even totally justified. Some-well, considering the kind of people I companion I've nobody to blame but myself. Granted, the ones who tried sucking up to the Benefactor learned early on she's not into that sort of thing, I've tried not to take on anyone I might permadeath later on and these days most of them who aren't Exalted have given up on closing the powergap. But on the whole-this stuff's actually comforting for me.

And yet, over time-we all start to relate to each other. Hardasses soften. Naifs become more ruthless. People, in short, start to get along.

And I wonder how much this has to do with them genuinely having the opportunity to relate to each other, and how much to do with the unfair amounts of leadership perks I have at this point, and the eldritch amounts of charisma I can barely keep sealed by now-even knowingly trying to seal most of both, whether they're ultimately beyond my control.

I wonder whether all this would have happened between them had I never existed, and if I'm not just some sort of relationship singularity creating social links where non should exist.

...I'm depressed to think that my most human aspect is also the biggest factor to making the world react to me like an Outer God, when I've spent so long trying to avert both those things.
>>
>>49211676
Fine, here's one of the books with rape furries. Don't remember if it's the doms or the subs: Damnation View.
>>
>>49211727
Worst girl.
>>
>>49211717
Can't you buy one straight up in Dragon's Crown?
>>
>>49211717
A Zenescope jump would be great for all sorts of fairy tales.
>>
>>49211770
Not the one you can buy with CP though.
She's much better.
>>
>>49211791
A what?
>>
>>49211791
>A Zenescope jump
I need this.
>>
>>49211717

The legend of Zelda
>>
>>49211829
You ain't the only one brother and or sister.

>>49211813
Weird / dark twists on fairy tales. Sorta like a mashup of American Gods and Once, if Once wasn't utter shit.
>>
>>49211718
>What I fuse both aspects
YOU ARE PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME ANON.

Nah, just kidding. If I had to guess, you'd probably get something like Raidou Kuzunoha Lucifer, in that he'll be able to take both forms, with the difference being his angel form is as big as his demon form and can fight back.

That'd be both terrible and hilarious. Then again, in order to obtain Loki, you have to beat him/kill him...I don't think he thought that one through. Actually, now that I think about it, that adds some disturbing elements to New Game Plus. Imagine fighting yourself, knowing that in order for that to be possible, the enemy would have had to already kill you.

>>49211791
What's Zenescope?
>>
File: Great_Fairy.png (223KB, 468x530px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Fairy.png
223KB, 468x530px
>>49211832
Riiiight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VF8aRumBjY
>>
>>49211860
>>49211856
>Weird / dark twists on fairy tales. Sorta like a mashup of American Gods and Once, if Once wasn't utter shit.
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>49211860
Just curious-if you're a demon or a human, would fusing yourself with another demon count as identity death in your view and would there be a difference in which you were before fusing?

I recall fused demons seem to become a new demon entirely while a number of Chaos representatives either fused or tried to become a demon and got what they wanted. Mostly. Walter got a pretty raw deal, but the fine folks in Nocturne seemed pretty cool with their choices.
>>
>>49211738
who is flora?
>>
>>49211906
There's some amazing porn of her and the other MM fairies out there. Just sayin'.
>>
>>49211967
Doesn't Generic Monster trainer have a perk for that?
So you don't get ID death from monster fusion and the like?
>>
>>49211993
>Generic Monster trainer
Not a legit jump.
>>
>>49211909
>>49211860
Also waifus. But Zenescope is a company that publishes different series, so it would probably be better off as separate jumps. Like a Grimm's Fairy Tale jump, Jungle Book jump, etc.
>>
>>49211906

Their are also small regular faries like tatl and Navi
>>
>>49212028
>Grimm's Fairy Tale jump
That'd be the one I'd want. That series is pretty sweet.
>>
>>49211856
>>49211909
Ah, I see. Neat.

>>49211967
DeSu demon fusion is identity death. Non-unique demons are brand new creatures created by fusion, something the demons comment on, saying things like "next life", "new form", stuff like that. The demon might have their memories, but that's it. Unique demons probably don't even have that, they've just been summoned by the fusion. I'd say at best humans fusing with demons would result in something like Walter, where there's at least some small shred of you in the mostly demon dominated being, but in the end you will fade away, and at worst, true identity death.
>>
>>49211744
>Its Nothing!
>>
>>49212052
>I didn't actually read the book
It's kinda hard to miss the giant picture of naked furries called The Horned Ones and the whole section about how they rape people to give birth to intelligent animals.

So now you just revealed that you're stirring shit to stir shit. You also ignored >>49211707 who gave you citations for everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>49211860
Well then, I put on my summoner robe and hat.

And fuse both lucifers. Then I use compendium to resummon the ones I used.

That's probably too much. I guess I could ask the aspect to split itself, somehow.

The fused aspect might also look like pic related
>>
>>49212086
I'm >>49211584 and that was my last post on the matter. The guy you are arguing with is someone else.
>>
>>49212124
Gonna guess it's one of our problem children co-opting your argument to shitpost then. It's happened to me before too.
>>
File: Blank21.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Blank21.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>49211973
"O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients... Let the hunter be safe, let him(her) find comfort. And let this dream, his captor... foretell a pleasant awakening... be, one day, a fond, distant memory..."

The doll sometimes says this prayer.

And the true final boss of the game is referred to as the Moon PResence.

>>49211993
I have Innstrad for that but for what I'm working on it's not a safe bet when there's a solid case for it to be considered self-induced and even if the test subject is less spiritually vast I'd prefer to spare myself from all undue unpleasantness

>>49212046
Alright. Thanks for answering!

Also, any luck with Digital Devil Saga part 2?
>>
Is there anything like HSotD's 401k for other resources?
>>
>>49212138
oh thanks
>>
>>49212103
Yeah, it's just the fused aspects so you won't be able to resummon the aspects because they're still there...sort of.

I remember that guy. He was the final villain in Digimon Frontier, I think? The one where they sort of became Digimon?

>>49212138
No problem, happy to help.

I'm almost finished with the Drop In origin. I'm hoping that once I'm finished with this slog, my next projects will go much quicker. I've already got some ideas for Generic Animation and Nocturne, and Soul Nomad has plenty of stuff to make perks and items out of. The only thing I'm not sure about is Devil Children. Not having a lot of luck finding info on that. Tried to find the anime, but I only found the first episode or two subbed. And I can't find the rest at all.
>>
>>49212046
Well, unless we summon non demons with non demons or stuff. In that case it's more like personality merge, right?

Also, forgive for saying this: I know what you made the fate perk as close to the game thing as possible...

But considering the great amount of people a jumper might befriend, the fusion unlocking doesn't seem great especially since other than the in-game unlockables, it's not clear what is and isn't locked
>>
>>49212205
>Nocturne

AAAAAA- wait.

Doesn't SMT jump already offer Nocturne stuff?
>>
>>49212205
I know I'm pretty excited about DDS 2. The way the backgrounds were written really gave me a personal stake in things, especially the Drop-in where you're Sera's sibling.
>>
>>49212222
It's an SMT 1 jum. The majority of the stuff from the jump is SMT 1, even if it references or draws from other parts of the series.
>>
>>49212086
You did not post the book or any picture, show what you are talking about or shut up. The fact is Every setting has bullshit like furries, D&D has them too in all shapes and types.
>>
>>49212207
...I don't know what to say about that, given that no such thing happened in either Devil Survivor games, so I guess so?

It's more than just fusion unlocking, though that does give you some extra demons to make. It also lets you use a dual skill crack or whatever that's called, as well as giving your ally stat bonuses.

>>49212222
See here >>49212264. Besides, Nocturne will have the full package, including a Demi-Fiend origin, with an endjump drawback that allows you to follow the True Demon ending.

>>49212235
Glad to hear it! While I'm having some trouble right now, I hope to live up to that hype. Seeing stuff like this really encourages me to keep going and come up with new ideas!
>>
Question for any Bleach fans.

From what I understand Aizen's shikai allows him to control the 5 senses (touch,sight,hearing,smell,taste) of anyone who sees it activated.

Does this mean if I have abilities like using the Force or psionics that I'd be able to find the real Aizen and see his attacks? Or can Aizen thwart these senses too?
>>
>>49212429
Just kick him in the nards before he can show it to you.
>>
So how much would MCU Doctor Strange be nerfed if we ever got a jump of it?
>>
>>49212447
Too late, he flashed me as I was leaving the bathroom.
>>
>>49212520
Not necessarily at all depending on the jumpmaker.
It's not like he's chainbreaking given how bullshit things have gotten.
>>
>67)Kingdom Hearts
>Merchant
>Moogle

>Tema Del Jumper
>Tema Di Mondi
>JRPG Style
>Magical Potential
>Hit It
>I Live to Sell
>Supply and Demand
>Crystal Concepts
>Terms and Conditions
>Master Synthesist
>You Are Never Alone
>MP Haste
>MP Rage
>Light My Way

>100,000 Munny x 5
>Gummi Ship
>Gummi Shipyard
>Moogle Badge
>Munny Pouch
>Holographic Jumper
>Megapotion
>Megaether
>Ansem Report

>Trinity
>Friends By My Side (Magician, Protect the World Border, MP Rage, Cosmic Arts, Your Summer Vacation is Over, Barrier, Protagonist's Endurance, You Are Never Alone, Megapotion)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>Nomura School of Art and Design
>Paopu Pursurer
>Finding Your Light
>Grinding Loot
>Plot Bound
>They Come

We should be able to run Sora through the games pretty fast, basically just using him to lock keyholes. Then I can talk him into bringing his friends and family along while we conquer Wonderland and the evil parts of the Sleeping Beauty and Snow White worlds and spend the next decade fighting off invasions of heartless.
>>
Great. The little shit's gotten out of school.
>>
>>49212520
Doctor stranges powers in the orignial setting of it could not touch anything more advanced than a needle because science and magic could not meet. Either way it seems no more powerful from the commercials than heylin magic and lots of illusions.
>>
>>49212429
Yamamoto was able to fight Aizen by focusing on the his ability to sense spirit pressure instead of his physical senses, so the answer appears to be "yes".
>>
>>49212588
>no more powerful from the commercials than heylin magic

Heylin magic is fucking bullshit planetary-level reality warping, nigga. Not a good example to not nerf it.
>>
>>49212615
Do your fucking homework.
>>
>>49212600
Cool, thanks
>>
>>49212620
It's funny, really.

People are always so quick to crow for Mib's jumps to be replaced, yet Heylin magic is so loved. If you tried to replace that jump, you'd get crucified.
>>
I found this and I immediately thought of you guys.
>>
>>49212685
He's actually making jumps, unlike you.
>>
>>49212672
Eh, Shen Gong Wu are better. Wuya only kicked the monks' asses when they were wielding them against her because they were dumb kids who don't know how to really fight. There's a reason that she herself wants the things, they're awesome.
>>
>>49212685
he contributes non-shitposting conversation and jump-related discussion.

Let him name himself "King Doofus Von Apricot" for all it matters.
>>
Is there any way to keep Angry Manjew from corrupting the grail in the third holy grail war?
>>
>>49212682
I bet he sucks at hunting.
>>
>>49212723
Either be or buy a Servant that's an Assassin. Then he won't be there.
>>
>>49212707
WHO DARES IMPERSONATE THE KING OF THE APRICOT ISLANDS?!
>>
>>49212698
Is there anything stopping me from just yoinking all the Shen Gong Wu and putting them in an extra-dimensional warehouse where most of my enemies probably can't even reach them?
>>
>>49212723
Just kill him first? I don't see why that wouldn't work.
>>
>>49212758
Not if you've got Forcewall and Portal. Otherwise they could steal your key or sneak in while you had the door open. But it's not like there's any metaphysically important reason to keep them around, nothing will go wrong if you remove them. Except the Mischief Scales. That's actually got an evil demon inside of it, you don't want to let him into your Warehouse.
>>
>>49212768
His death is what initially corrupts the Grail, homeboy.
>>
>>49212520
Not at all, given how low powered MCU is.
>>
>>49212797
Fuck.
>>
>>49212804
You the the trailers, nigga? That's like high-tier city block-level reality warping.
>>
>>49212804
Reminder that Red hasn't nerfed a single thing when it comes to MCU.

>buh buh muh Infinity Gems!

Never seen doing anything special in the movies, they're just energy sources, there. Just like you get if you take them out of the jump.
>>
>>49212672
Heylin magic isn't necesarily exclusive to the jump as written. If there ever is a replacement I doubt it wouldn't include it.
>>
>>49212741
>assassin

Berserker, actually.
>>
>>49212837
Except someone cleansing a planet with one of them.
>>
>>49212138
...The Moon Presence?

...How the? How the hell do you waifu the Moon Presence?
>>
>>49212836
Could all be in his head, strange loves dreamrealm stuff.
>>
>>49212869
Yeah, they released a huge energy burst from it. Totally congruent with them just being powerful energy sources.
>>
>>49212685
>>49212696
On that note, currently I'm doing some editing of Cameron's Titanic but for all intents and purpose it's finished.

I'm working on making it with images to look pretty which may take awhile with class and my adobe skills.

Independence Day jump still in Phase 2 with the Resistance Race option maybe staying or going.
>>
>>49212836
Are you retarded or trolling? We have jumps like SMT and that D&D jump that will get shitposted about if I mention it that start you at country busting levels. Not to mention any D&D jump besides the unspeakable one, which also gives you access to planetary+ reality warping. The MCU ain't shit.
>>
>>49212976
I would say something about interjump balance, but your argument is sound.
>>
>>49212970
Okay but when you're not talking about your jumps you shouldn't have your name on.
>>
>>49212976
>any D&D jump besides the unspeakable one
What's the unspeakable one?
>>
>>49213010
Why, so you can bitch about him "hiding" by going anonymous. Nice try, Billy.
>>
>>49212976
>SMT country-busting.
What you meant to say was "city-busting".

>which also gives you access to planetary+ reality warping.
Nigga, that's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>49213037
Forgotten Realms, maybe?
>>
>>49212976
>>49212836
I also forgotten mention Rick and Morty, whose genius intelligence perk makes you a multiverse buster, but with far more versatility than any given strength/smash perk. And comicshit genius perks in general, like DC and Marvel, which give you access to all sorts of bullshit, including time travel for Marvel, especially if you stack Brains.
>>
>>49213046
>Nigga, that's bullshit and you know it.
Well, if we're assuming epic level casting, then it's not impossible. Just really, really expensive.
>>
>>49213046
Epic level Magic is some serious shit. Now the spellcraft DC will be somewhere around 200 but you can reality warp a planet for at least a little bit. If you wanted to make it stick you'd best be ready to burn a fuckload of XP.
Or you know ring of elru and all that.
>>
>>49213053
>especially if you stack Brains.
Maybe if you stack brains like 20 times and go deep into drawbacks.
>>
>>49213053
>Rick and Morty

I am sincerely surprised nobody kicked up a fuss about that.
>>
>>49213053
And Futurama.
>>
>>49213085
I think because it's played for comedy, is my best guess, so people don't take Rick's feats seriously. Discount it as just a gag, and not something we should expect to do, or something of that sort.
>>
Welp, I guess we're doing THIS again.
>>
>>49213037
Dragonlance, since you can easily buy your way into epic levels. Brace yourselves.
>>49213046
You wish. Look at the archives. Username of Smtanon and country as a search should do it.
>>
>>49213102
Oh, calm down, this isn't a shitstorm. Yet. We'll see, hopefully it will just drizzle a bit of diarrhea and then pass us by.
>>
>>49213100
Except he does shit like that all the time, so if you can't do what he's shown to do, then what the fuck can you do?
>>
>>49213100
The multiverse feat came as a statement from the creator. And given the shit we see Ricks do while fucking around and drunk all the time, it isn't really surprising.
>>
>>49213128
People are planting the seeds. They know what comes next.
>>
>>49213136
>>49213145
Oh, I know. I'm just saying what I think is the reason people don't count it in the high tiers, not that it makes sense.
>>
>>49213085
>>49213098

This is bullshit. Both of these jumps NEVER had people comment on how strong the tech could get? At all?
>>
>>49213168
Using tech to blow up a sun= normal day for jumper

Using superpowers to blow up a sun= im crying wtf nerf now
>>
>>49213010
Nah, I'm not going to hide what my thoughts or opinions are by being anonymous. That way if you have a problem with it we can have a discussion rather then accusing shitposters and trolls.
>>
>>49213167
Also, probably because it was well done by CCDT, so it didn't seem like a blatant SB power-grab.
>>
>>49213083
Given that one buy of Brains makes you 'maybe' not as smart as Stark or Richards, who are both in the top five most intelligent people in the world, I'd be surprised if five to ten purchases didn't put you at Mr. Fantastic/DOOM tier, even with diminishing returns
>>
>>49213184
Your thoughts and opinions have nothing to do with your jumps.
>>
>>49213208
>>49213183
Case in point.
>>
>>49213189
That, too. CCDT makes such well-arranged jumps that it's tempting to just let anything pass under the radar. You're too busy going "oh, that's neat" to raise complaints. Not that this is a complaint, I personally have no issue with any of his jumps. Just saying, that could have distracted people more inclined to argument for its own sake.
>>
>>49213184
I dont' think you really "get" how anonymous imageboards work, but if you want to namefag that's your perogative.
Just know that you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>49213168
People have this weird double standard where intelligence perks are never considered to be as bullshit as physical perk/explosion perks, even if they give you vastly superior abilities in terms of both scale and versatility for the same or lower cost in the same jump.
>>
>>49213168
Ever notice how most of the people who cry for nerfs know absolutely nothing about the setting?
>>
>>49213237
There's a reason why "super scientist that can do anything" is the most common jumper archetype, right above "super wizard that can do anything".
>>
File: KyIU51m.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
KyIU51m.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>49213228
>Just know that you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>49213053
>>49213083
Well since it was brought it up I might as well ask.

What's the deal with Combos? I understand why there's diminishing returns, but it seems like so long as you add something else to your thing no one will care how much more you're getting for the same price. Like, being equivalent to Iceman or the Human Torch when the writers aren't contriving them into being planetary threats is A-OK, but putting your whole budget into Strength only gives you 50 tons (before diminishing returns rip you a new one) which while impressive for Street-Tier on paper isn't actually any good. I get that there's this desire for people to make actually interesting powersets for themselves, but it still feels odd, even before getting into the stuff with Tony Stark suits which just breaks the system.
>>
>>49213228
>Just know that you're doing it wrong.

Oh please. With these threads, nobody's doing anything RIGHT if you ask an anon or two.
>>
>>49213261
>super wizard that can do anything
Weird thing is prople bitch more about magic jumpers pulling shit than science jumpers. You need more proof usually about doing shit literally by magic than by random machinery. Why? It boggles the mind!
>>
>>49213283
Jumpmakers have always had a bias against strength perks.
>>
>>49213283
Most people ignore diminishing returns these days, senpai.
>>
>>49213283
>Combos? I understand why there's diminishing returns, but it seems like so long as you add something else to your thing no one will care how much more you're getting for the same price.

Man I dont know of anyone who uses the diminishing returns bullshit. It makes no sense whatsoever and is way too much math.
>>
>>49213302
Now that you mention it I've noticed that /jc/ works more like a traditional forum than an imageboard.
Is it a side effect of being a general or does that have more to do with the overabundance of SB members we have?
>>
>>49213304
/jc/ full of hypocrites? Say it ain't so!

More news at 11, now here's Donny with the weather. What's it looking like out there Donny?
>>
>>49213304
Yeah, I don't get it, either. I think it might be because magic isn't something that exists in our world, but technology does. So even if that technology is absurd, it's easier to accept being able to do something weird than magic would be, just because we're used to technology doing impressive things.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 888x897px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 888x897px
>>49213228
I dont' think you really "get" how anonymous imageboards work, but if you want to post without an image that's your perogative.
Just know that you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>49213319
>>49213322
Diminishing returns is actually stated in the Mahvel jump for stacking the same power more than once. It's not the same as the ancient jump rules doc.
>>
>>49213330
Nah, it was like that long before SB got involved, here. It's because it's a general, means we have regularly recurring posters and personalities.
>>
>>49213319
>>49213322
For normal perk stacking yeah, but Marvel explicitly said that buying multiple of the same power wouldn't help you much after 2 or so purchases.
>>
File: 1472196813865.jpg (92KB, 735x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472196813865.jpg
92KB, 735x1024px
>>49213332
SPACE WEATHER! AND OCEAN WEATHER! ITS HARD TO TELL HERE STAN!
>>
>>49213371
As opposed to you, who has contributed so much to the world.
>>
File: Gonna Rain!.gif (721KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Gonna Rain!.gif
721KB, 450x338px
>>49213332
>>
>>49213371
>cheating at solitaire
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>49213371
>Get home from school
>First thing you do is jump on /jc/ and do literally nothing but whine.
Your grades must be TERRIBLE.
>>
>>49213319
>>49213322
I don't use diminishing returns either. I was talking about the stuff in the jump/notes itself for making powers.

...Except there's nothing stopping me from buying Strength 10 times without making it a combo, so part of my point is moot. Incidentally, that also makes the bit about Toughness x10 in the Combo Notes kinda pointless, since you'll just get the full force of each individual purchase anyway.
>>
Species:
Before we begin, you must choose a form for yourself. This will determine both your innate capabilities and your place within Aselia.

Human [Free] – What more can be said? You are one of the many humans who roam this planet. They are a hardy people who come from all walks of life, but lack the long lifespan or innate magical connection of their elven cousins. At least there’s no social stigma attached to you from birth.

Elf [100] – In a time before time, Elves came to this land from a distant world. Since then, they’ve isolated themselves from humanity and the world at large, living their long lives within a hidden village. Elves look similar to humans, but with strangely colored hair, pointed ears, and a natural connection to mana. You may start in Heimdall for free...if you are not a Drop-In and start elsewhere, you may well be a village exile.

Half-Elf [Free] – In theory, this is the best of both worlds. You are a Half-Elf, meaning you have a natural connection to mana, the well-rounded potential of humans, and a long lifespan. In practice, however, you are a social outcast who is looked upon with scorn by both races. Still, it’s not as bad as it used to be...you will take the ‘Outcast’ drawback with no points.

Dwarves […] - They’re not here anymore, Jumper.

The mandatory drawback for Half-Elves will be a minor social stigma drawback. Sadly, discrimination is still a thing, but their situation has improved by leaps and strides by the time of Phantasia. Or at least better than Tethe'alla.
>>
>>49213369
>>49213388
You heard it here first, folks. Rain disobeying the laws of gravity and dragging weird oceanic titans along with it.

After the break: Is Chaos truly a miracle drug as the "cultists" claim, or only a bitter pill? We'll be back after these messages.
>>
Speaking of the Marvel jump, would it be more effective to stack just Brains or Brains with several purchases of Strength mixed in?
>>
>>49213485
Yeah, people barely even comment on Arche being a half-elf.
>>
>>49213547
Because it's an older game and she hangs out with the protags, who are paragons of good and thus not racist.

It mentions in the game that half-elves are thought of as scum.
>>
>>49213485
Will there be a "Fucks like a tiger" perk?
>>
>>49213542
I don't know if those do the same thing.
Brains on it's own makes you super smart, but brains mixed with strengh seems like it would make you capable of thinking harder rather than just smarter.
I'd fluff it as sort of a hyperfocus kind of thing that might make your psychic attacks stronger instead of just a INT bonus, but of course that's your choice

If you're just looking for cp efficiency I think it depends on your discounts. If Brains is discounted just use that a lot and don't bother with Strength, but if Strength is discounted then push for that one as much as you can.

Then again Speed might be a better choice anyways for that sweet improved processing.
>>
>>49213630
He's already said there's going to be a fan sub drawback.
>>
>>49213655
No, I meant a perk that makes you fuck like a tiger. Going more literal with it.
>>
>>49213670
Tigers are cats anon. It's just an expression you don't really want to fug like a tiger.
>>
>>49213646
Neither Brains nor Strength are discounted, just one free purchase for their respective origins.
>>
>>49213707
Not THAT literal.
>>
>>49213722
Don't things that are free for origins generally become discounted for multiple purchases if you can buy them more than once?
I mean especially if other discounted things stay discounted for multiple purchases it would be weird if they didn't.
>>
>>49213756
Not unless specifically noted.
>>
>>49213646
>>49213756
Read the notes they say you can only use the discount/freebie once per perk. So no getting Brains for free on all of your combos or speed discounted for 2 power sets.
>>
>>49212316
But skill cracking is limited to DeSu skills, is it not? And they need a COMP or phone with Nicea. And I don't recall stat boosts in game from Fate.

I dunno, for undiscounted 600... The "unlocking other demons" again, is not that much. Because as far as we know, only the canonically Fate locked demons have to be unlocked
>>
>>49213707
Biologist, can confirm. Cats have little dicks, no stamina, and shoot like an eyedropper. Pick a better animal to fuck like, anon.
>>
>>49213980
I don't know about that. I'd say you could probably crack skills post jump as well, though you wouldn't be able to learn any unique moves or abilities, much like in the game. And sure, they would need a COMP or Nicaea, but there's a perk line in DeSu 1 for the former, and the latter is possible with Sword of Polaris. And yes, it's not stats, but it does give resistances. You can also freely transfer demons with someone else even in battle if you have FATE 4 with them.

Keep in mind, there are tons of demons in the SMT games that are not in either DeSu jump. For example, the Horsemen, most of the Fiends, the DLC Demons, and so and so forth. You can unlock them through FATE with other people in other jumps.
>>
>>49214203
True, but eventually you run out of demons unless you start using various versions.

And you are still limited by the level 99 cap. Granted, when you look at how much power that actually is...

Still, you do make sense...

Question: it was confirmed somewhere that the reason people joining you lack the skills they were using if you didn't crack them, then it's because their COMPs are basically party host and they are joining you. That, however, makes you unable to give the same skill to two party members. And you are limited to 4 teams.

Would it be possibly to break that limit? Or copy the cracked skills to another Nicea account so other people can have their teams have their own set of skills?
>>
complications recurring character, evil twin, black coat society and tragic past

species vulcan
age 62
background defense
perks and abilities investigator, surgeon, speedy promotion, honorary xeno and cosmic awareness

skills combat, stealth, weapons, espionage, medicine, robotics, physics, physical sciences, engineering, communications, navigation and piloting

items and companions universal translator and latinum
>>
>>49214269
Definitely. Keep in mind that when you fought other party members during the civil war in DeSu 2, they had their own skills they could use. The thing is, the leader of the group (usually the MC) is the one in charge of the skills and the demons, assigning them to members of the party. So, usually you can only have so many teams assigned to that one leader, with only one copy of a skill available to them. So if you want to increase that number, just have people become group leaders themselves. It's always possible for them to rejoin if it comes to that, and I'm sure you can share/copy skills with them so that they have access to them as well.

>>49214329
Hello, A.I., how are you?
Thread posts: 453
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.