[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1064: Fetch Me The Horizon Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 566
Thread images: 103

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Otherwise known as the Caramelldansen Edition.

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49155209
>>
The fun continues.

Jump #126: Ghost in the Shell
>Queen of Wands (A seducer who calculatingly dons the guise of what others desire. A cocky and domineering person, who pushes anyone or anything aside to get what she wants.)
At first I thought that was Motoko, but as I wrote up the bulid, I realize it's me. I'm not going to let anything stand in my way.
>Age: 29
>Location: Russia
>Identity: Drop-In
>Well-Read (Free, Drop-In)
Considering how many people have so many obscure references to everything, this is a must.
>Eye for Detail (700, Drop-In)
It's not as though I can't already do this... but honestly, it never hurts to shore up old abilities with new ones.
>Human(oid) Calculator (600)
>implying you can't do this with Savant
>not getting this perk anyway
>Super-Class-A (0)
Ah, this should be useful, both for now and for later. Considering all that I'm going to have to deal with... yeah, this is a must.

You know, when one can already wirelessly interface with technology, and indeed directly convert themselves into data, it makes hacking things far more interesting. Moreso when one can, theoretically, use the internet to travel to any location. It means a trip to Japan is quick and easy-

Actually, you know what, screw that. Have you SEEN the global map? This is a crapsack world. Kid gloves are off - I intend to change that. Send in the clones. Whip out the wands. We're going to shake the establishment until it all comes tumbling down, and erect something better in its place.

Step 1: Take control of certain nations that are problem children. Forcibly if necessary. In most cases it will be. Essentially, this means the major world powers - perhaps not India, but China, the Soviet Federation, and Imperial America.
>"You may be wondering what gives a man the right to take control of your nations this way. I should argue that you have long since ceded control of your nations. I intend to give them back to you, the people. One man, one vote. That is how democracy works."
>>
>>49163202
Step 2: Dissolve the major powers. The Russian Federation does not get to keep nations that are not Russia (especially on other continents). China does not get to keep nations that are not China. Imperial America does not get to remain an empire. Borders are restored to the old status quo.
>"I don't want to become an emperor. That's not my business, despite appearances - although I easily could, I don't want to rule or conquer everyone. I should like to help everyone if possible. The world went insane, nearly thirty years ago, and a nuclear holocaust ushered in an age of haves and have-nots. It is within my power to change it, and change it I shall. We have machinery to give abundance, and it should not leave us in want.

Step 3: Work in concert with major technological developers to rapidly make their tech cheap and easy to sell. Incorporate cybernetics from other worlds. Incorporate cloning and bio-modification. The end effect will not be a singularity, but it will not be far from it. Terraform the planet, fix up those ridiculous craters and restore arable land.
>"In this world, there is room for everyone. The good earth is rich, and can provide for everyone. The way of life should be free and beautiful. Even now, my voice is reaching billions throughout the world. Billions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that tortures and imprisons innocent people. We have lost the way, but we shall find it again! And when these changes have swept across this world, it will not need men like me."

Step 4: Get it done in five years, and fade into the background, while neutralizing certain individuals who will no doubt try to take advantage.
>"I tell you, do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. Liberty will never perish."
>>
>>49155855
Don't know the Bayonetta perk you're referring to and it's disappeared off the drive so I don't know.

>>49162532
Can't see why not. Updated and put it in the notes.

I mean it's a lot of CP to drop but there have got to be some really weird combinations out there.
>>
>>49163209
Step 5: Try to get people to stop using cyberbodies in favor of cloned ones. Get Motoko to stop angsting and embrace her humanity.
>"Let me tell you what I've learned about humans over the last seventeen millennia , Motoko, and why I know that you are as much of one as any of us. Humans are perfect even in their flaws - nothing on the face of the world compares to them. Your love, your joy, your anger, even your hate is to be human. It is to be true to your nature. Do not be ashamed of it. Take pride in who you are.

Never listen to those who tell you that life is suffering and existence is meaningless. That way madness and decay lies. You and I are part of humanity. We have purpose. We are brothers and sisters, you, I, the other five billion on this world that we call home. Forget the petty wars and divisions. The greater struggles lie out there, against a universe that has recognized our greatness and in its fear seeks to destroy us.

We can be united. I've done what I could to show the way forward, and mankind is beginning to recognize it. Free from the lies of false prophets, the jealous falsehoods of dying gods, united in the great mission that lies ahead. The future of mankind that is in the stars. Its unity throughout the skies, to see the wonders of the universe laid out before us all.

There is something special in all of us... even the tachikoma, for they are children of humanity and a part of mankind themselves! The spark of life and joy and happiness - the human soul, pure and incorruptable! Its spirit burns brighter than a billion torches in the dark, banishing the shadows of defeatism and gloom.

Be proud to call yourself human. For whatever form you choose to live it in, whether you choose to call yourself Motoko Kusanagi, Chroma, or the name you were born with - yes, Mai, I know who you truly are - make no mistake, you are human. And from one human to another, I am proud to call you my sister."
>>
>>49163210
Huh, no thumbnail again. 4chan does not like the Nightmare Before Christmas jump.

I think this might have happened ages ago as well.
>>
>>49163223
I heard you were talking shit like I wouldn't find out.

Angsting is part of growing up Crux
And Motoko's angst is an allegory of humanity growing up into it's next epoch. Literally the weight of human progression is on her shoulders so I think you can cut her some slack.

Also I'd be mad creeped out if I was Motoko at that last bit.
>>
>>49163331
Why? I'm hardly going to be hitting on her. I want to help her out, not creep her out, c'mon.

Beside, she's been angsting over that for the better part of her lifetime, when she isn't distracting herself with rampant lesbian sex or being an operator operating operations operatively. Giving a little peace of mind would benefit her.
>>
>>49163364
Muh Waifu Crux
Muh Waifu
>>
>>49163381
Okay, okay, fair enough.

... to be fair if I thought I had half a shot I'd probably take it too. After that speech, though, that's even less likely.
>>
>>49163440
Terrible things happened to Motoko in my chain so lets not go there.

After collecting Illya and killing Griffith I need to go let her out the box I put her in.
>>
>>49163466
Motoko is for Humanity Fuck Yeah, not for sadness! Do not let tragedy befall her!
>>
What are some good wuxia jumps? Or xianxia jumps?
>>
>>49163475
It's my won fault for taking the drawback but She should have stopped trying to arrest me!

I din do nufffin!
>>
>>49163503
I SPECIFICALLY did not take that drawback for that very reason.

You let that Motoko out of the box this instant!
>>
>>49163516
That was jump 7 crux
I'm at jump 102

I really wanted Class A super hacker and full cyberisation. I didn't think about the consequences. No h8!
>>
>>49163542
That's... that's not right. She's gotta be catatonic by now, if she's been conscious all this time.
>>
Jump #127: Anno 2070
>Knight of Wands (Anxiety over remaining in one place or with one person for too long.)
That's about right for this jump, unfortunately.
>Location: Somewhere in the Pacific
>Allegiance: Independent
>Drawbacks: Shoot Down the Rising Star (+200), Hector Hates You (+200), I Can't Do That, Dave (+300), Fallout (+300)
So I'm going to have to do more terraforming to any territory I claim. That's okay, I've got plenty of practice with that by now. I'd be concerned about the AI that's gunning for me, but I've got my sport shoes ready. And I'll need them to outrun the pirates and mercenaries after me. Never mind having to deal with Thor. But then, he doesn't have Mjolnir, so I should be okay.
>Kerykeion (Free, Independent)
Spiffy. I can build on the ocean floor if I need to, and I've got armed ocean gliders. Helpful!
>Eco (1800)
There is a great deal of useful technology from them. Also S.A.A.T. hates me, so I'm not getting that sort of tech.
>E.T.O. (Free, Independent)
Ah, experimental technologies. Very handy.
>O Captain My Captain, Simulation Training, A Moving Reef (Free)
Ah, useful things to know, to get the hang of this whole thing.
>Cavernous Holds (1700)
"It's bigger on the inside...!"
>Aesthetics (1600)
Art deco, here we come.
>You Solve Practical Problems (1400)
Not problems like "what is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.
>Reusable Resources (1200)
Getting back every last nail and splinter of wood when tearing down a building... efficiency is important for recycling.
>>
>>49163576
>Engineered Biosphere (800)
I think this is one that a lot of people miss, and I had to choose between this or A Loving Earth. Tempting as that one one, this trumps it - with this, I could turn a forest of pine into a forest of redwoods. When I go to Marvel... I can turn a silver mine into a vibranium mine. When I go to DC, I can turn a quartz vein into a kryptonite vein. Or maybe it would work better to convert uranium to kryptonite, since they are both radioactive elements. Very underused perk, this. I intend to get all the mileage out of it that I can.
>Artificial Alloys (200)
And if that isn't enough... well, now I can replicate just about anything artificially. Of course, everyone knows the value of THIS one.
>Dedicated Philosophy (Free, Independent)
As my chain has always been dedicated to... even when I was a man wearing the guise of a monster, to deal with other monsters... I stand for the common man. The freedom of each person is important. To pursue happiness and the betterment of themselves.
>Unified Front (0, Independent)
Why is it that I keep going to jumps and getting perks that would have been ideal if used in the one I'd just been to? How frustrating.

There really isn't a lot more I can say; this does nail down a style for me, though, and gives me some interesting technologies that I can use in future jumps, but they're largely more streamlined versions of things that I already have.
>>
>>49163566
Time pauses when you leave the jump

And while I was there I occasionally synced with her and dropped off netflix.

But yeah, I know for a fact that's her personal idea of hell
It was pretty fucked up
I'm not proud of that moment

But I'm no sue Jumper
>>
>>49163600
Oh! I thought you took her with you. I was going to say.

But come on, you should have let her out before you left. What if you don't get your spark?
>>
>>49163619
Then she dies. Who cares.
>>
File: imperial creed.png (650KB, 556x1196px) Image search: [Google]
imperial creed.png
650KB, 556x1196px
>>49163223
Praise the emperor
>>
File: Marisa's hat.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
Marisa's hat.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>>49163619
Well, I'm pretty sure I did but it was over a thousand years ago so who knows now. I think you'll agree that it's a pretty good idea that I go and check.

Ain't No Sue Jumper
>>
>>49163653
Well aren't YOU just a ray of sunshine this morning!

>>49163667
I freely admit that I borrowed heavily from that source. What better to borrow from?
>>
>>49163676
Its like 4pm here.
>>
Jump #128: The Terminator
>Age: 22
>Location: Los Angeles, 2011 (Genisys)
I'll be moving to an earlier era in short order. Thank you based dice. Though it was agreed that, due to the nature of what I'm using, I can only move through the timeline relative to when others are time travelling with native tech.
>Identity: Drop-In, Human
>Drawbacks: I'm Old, Not Obsolete (0), Targeted For Termination (+600)
>Well of course I'm targeted for termination. I'm jumping through time in a machine that, by all rights, shouldn't even exist in this universe. And I can bring anything and anyone with me that I damn well please. It's a game changer. Any time Skynet can pin down my location in a timeline it's going to send anything after me that it can muster.
>Smash Those Metal Motherfuckers (Free, Human)
>Judgment Day (1500)
I have every intention of keeping one eye on the counter with every action I take. Butterflies are easier to keep track of when you have some idea of where they're going.
>Most Paranoid Delusions Are Intricate (Free, Drop-In)
Huh. Being able to tell the truth is a handy thing, though.
>Thank You, Jumper, For Your Courage Through The Dark Years (1400, Drop-In)
Definitely going to be using this to its best.
>Hey, Wait! You Swore! (1200, Drop-In)
Promises are not made for breaking. Hey, I wonder if I could get Skynet to promise to not lash out at humanity? ... wait, that would make Skynet go insane with guilt and make things even WORSE. Forget it.
>Easy Money (900, Drop-In)
...well, to be fair, most 'modern' computer systems are hilariously easy. This just expands my ability to deal with any system. Immensely.
>No Fate But What We Make (500, Drop-In)
Another prophecy-breaker perk. I love 'em. But not just that - stop the unstoppable, kill the unkillable, row, row, fight the power! Pre-destination paradoxes? Grandfather paradoxes? Screw that, I'll pull a Fry if I have to. Come at me, bro.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

Don't mind me. Just I realised I completely forgot to make a build for Shadow of Mordor. So here we go.

Ranger [100]
>perks:
Lucky Ratbag [100] Cool.
Guerrilla [Free] Sneaksy time.
Wraith [400] Magic stuff, apparently? Also, another voice in my head. I have no clue what this does.
Warchief [400] Intimidation!
Adoption [200] This seems like it could be useful...
>items:
Elven Rune [150] Importing my Sun-Spear.
Musty Tome [50] Nice.
Lockbox and Key [100] Not sure what to use it for, but locking things away in a completely impregnable box seems good. Maybe throw my Horcrux in there.
Caragor [100] Good boy.
>drawbacks
Black Gate Closed [+200] Looks like we're gonna be stuck here for a while.
Clumsy [+200] That's gonna be annoying.
Nemesis [+200] And this too.

So I'm running around in Mordor, tripping over my own legs, and periodically incinerating a particular tenacious Orc in an absurd variety of ways.

Between Lucky Ratbag and Warchief and previous intimidation perks, I'm quickly going to be the terror of Mordor aren't I?

Oh, also I have spoopy ghost powers and Sauron's trying to get a body? Whuh?

My new pet is cool though. Riding it instead of walking means I don't fall over quite as much.

Let's see what kinda Wraith I get:

1 - Human
2 - High Elf
3 - Grey Elf
4 - Dwarf
5 - Hobbit
6 - Ent
7 - Maiar
8 - Uruk
>>
File: based dice.png (14KB, 644x226px) Image search: [Google]
based dice.png
14KB, 644x226px
>>49163759
>One Possible Future, From Your Point Of View (300)
If I'm going to use that time machine at all, then it's absolutely critical that I am able to keep track of multiple timelines. Of course, being a fan of the Terminator series doesn't do any harm either.
>Of Course; I'm A Terminator (100)
Why does this remind me of a Fear Factory song...
>Atari Personal Computer (0)
A universal interface... well, another universal interface. Still, very handy.

I really, really, really wanted to get my hands on the damaged microchip. But honestly... there's no point. There's nothing in there that I can't replicate independently, short of Skynet itself, and frankly I can already create an advanced Soong-type android if I'm determined. I'd rather not, though.

So... the first thing to do? Use clairvoyance/postcognition to see where I need to go to save Sarah Connor. Pull the Wings of Time out of the warehouse. Get flying and hope I arrive in time.

Which is fine excpet the dice say I do not arrive in time. Both parents are dead. That's okay; I'll be happy to take her in. Even her guardian. I'll be happy to do what I can to help him be more human, and to give Sarah a more sane upbringing. Also a blood transfusion. And a wand. Yer a wizard, Sarah. Let's see Skynet deal with THAT.

Actually, screw Skynet. We're crashing this timeline. With no survivors. Anyone up for a trip to the eighties instead of waiting ten years? I've got a time machine - if you want to have John go for it, I can always send him back in time for Judgment Day. Which, now that we are in 1984, is 33 years away. Because the timeline is retarded. That's okay though, you really aren't missing as much in the seventies as you think. You're going to grow up in a more interesting time this way, take it from me, and this way you have a quasi-normal childhood. Aside from being raised by a cyborg and a planeswalker-in-training.
>>
>>49163768
Dealing with the first four years of Terminators coming after me will not exactly be a challenge, and I've got a leg up because... well, let's be honest, my build is clairvoyance-based and I've got ridiculous amounts of plot armor before even taking that into account. I'm not so much applying that to the fights, as I am to seeking them out to take them on. I think when Skynet gets the data back, it's going to be extremely perplexed by the T-1, T-70, T-600 and T-700 being chopped into pieces by a glass sword. Because glassteel is wicked fun to chop with.

The T-800 and T-850... trickier. Sufficiently large caliber weaponry would do, but why bother with that when you can use a grenade launcher? As long as you're ready for the possible larger detonation of the power cells, anyway. This also works well to temporarily immobilize a T-1000, after which point you can apply liquid nitrogen (or better, liquid helium) for longer-term immobilization, and sufficient heat or acid to break it down. The T-X is slightly more complex as its offensive abilities are much greater, but in the end, it's the same effect - strike it in the torso with a shaped charge, expose it to sufficient heat or smash its skull apart.

The T-3000 is another matter altogether. It's a bunch of nanites held together by a magnetic field; it's a wonder John Connor didn't erase the contents of every computer he was in fifty feet of. Except, you know, I have the ability to screw with nanites like you wouldn't believe, so it is quite possibly the worst thing you could choose to send after me.

Then the T-JC arrives! Immune to nanite manipulation. Immune to acid, and extreme heat and cold. Even high caliber firearms don't do anything, nor explosives. It would seem our hero has his work cut out for him at last - it would take a nuke to put this thing out of commission, wouldn't it?!

In any case, the standard counter-charm to the T-JC is, of course, Fiendfyre. I've made sure to keep an ace up my sleeve.
>>
>>49163777
I'd perhaps have podded Sarah if I had only stayed for ten years, but by the time we get to 2024 taking the long way, she's already got a husband and a daughter, Jane. (I grabbed Kyle and put him on ice for sanity's sake, as far as he and Sarah are concerned he dropped in ten years off-target; Sarah never knew and I simply Obliviated him.) No Skynet; no Cyberdyne. The worst they've got are manned drones. A word dropped in the right ears means humanity wants to keep their fingers on the triggers. But Jane has magic too, as it turns out, and she's a deft hand at wandless casting. It'll make life interesting for them.

Also, when John showed up in 2014 I abused the HELL out of certain perks to reformat him back to baseline human after stealing his nanites. As far as they're concerned he never showed. He's off living his own life in New York, happy that Skynet never happened.
>>
>>49163210
Oh shit yeah, I forgot something in the changelog for this.

I dropped the price of At Least I Left Some Stories They Can Tell to 100 CP.
>>
>>49163918
Oh, cool. Guess I'll update my build in a bit.

Relatedly, can you import something as your Ghost Dog? I'd personally prefer a cat or Caragor ghost pet.

Also, according to my roll here >>49163767 I'm stuck with an Uruk Wraith. Kinda weird, but I'm not sure how much it matters. Is it just going to start being another voice in my head or what?
>>
>>49163980
Sounds like you've got something of a bloodthirsty voice in your head, if it is a voice in your head. On the other hand, it's a good way to learn how uruk work and their tactics, and to work around them. They're strong in direct combat, so if you can apply the wraith's combat ability with your own thought of tactics, you could take that a long way.
>>
>>49163980
Yeah sure why not. Updated again to allow for pet imports.

As for Wraith it's in the notes I think that you can turn off the voice if you just want it as a regular power. Otherwise, yeah it's pretty much a probably not very helpful voice in your head calling you a tark and saying you can't handle your grog. You can choose their personality though so it's largely up to you.
>>
>>49164028
Does existing pets include pets who have passed on? I mean if it's a Ghost of a pet...
>>
>>49164016
Might be useful here, yeah.

>>49164028
Alright, thanks. Think I'll just go with a bit of an odd Uruk grudgingly working with me, while complaining about not being able to handle my grog and calling me a tark. Seems fun.

Skellington [Free] Skelly time.
Number of Halloweens: 22
>perks:
Danny Elfman Soundtrack [Free] Sounds good.
I AM THE PUMPKIN KING! [Free] Willpower stacking!
At Least I Left Some Stories They Can Tell [100] Very nice.
What's This? [100] Also very nice. A sense of a wonder is nice to have.
Now Pay Attention [100] Sounds good.
Spindly [100] Sounds good. Little weird in some forms, but nice.
Master of Fright [300] Boo.
Birds of a Feather [600] Knowing when people would betray is really damn useful.
The Scientific Method [200] Spooky scary inventions time.
>items:
King Pumpkin [Free] Seems fun?
Ghost Dog [100] Importing the Caragor.
>drawbacks:
Here In An Instant, Gone In A Flash [+100]
Kidnapped [+100]
Poorly Built [+200]
A longing That You've Never Known [+200]

Not sure what I'd do here aside from getting distracted, being kidnapped, and falling apart into piles of bones.
>>
>>49163476
Wuxia, Jade Empire, and Kung Fu Hustle are about all we have.
>>
>>49164213
Don't forget HGDK and possibly Tales of Demons and Gods.
>>
>>49164268
Disciple isn't really Wuxia, though. It's anime martial arts, which are a very different genre.
>>
>Got everything planned out and just about written for perks and undiscounted booster perk.
>Still got to resolve costs
>Hope no hatred over how I understand the world come up
>Also gotta balance stuff when nothing except for functions and process show straight up raw power or so

Making Transistor jump is suffering
>>
File: MHA.jpg (147KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
MHA.jpg
147KB, 400x600px
So how much longer does it have to go before we can get a Boku no Hero Academia jump? I know last time it was discussed it was considered too early to make a proper one.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 279x212px
Question to Cleanupanon/Mardukth: In the upcoming Infernals jump I recall the Drop In capstone will consist of "inheriting" access to a Devil Tiger's charmset. Could you purchase this multiple times for multiple Devil Tiger charmsets or will it be the standard one capstone per purchase deal?

Also, for the purposes of defining said DT's charms what is your stance on using homebrewed DT charmsets from the white wolf archives?

>>49163210
About to board a plane so I won't be able to update my build in time but does Spirit of the Season work with holidays from other worlds as well as earthly ones? Could you theoretically personify Star Wars' Life Day for example?

Also for A Witch's Fondest Dream exactly how are occult and morbid defined?

>>49164213
There's also Kung Fu Panda which-

-pfft, I'm sorry, no. I can't say that one with a straight face. It is a zanny Dreamworls cartoon about sassy animals. It is to wuxia what Panda Express is to actual chinese food except it's not completely terrible.
>>
Was there a perk that ley you turn magic spells into machines, not chrimson saint, it was in another jump and only went one way.
>>
File: Senran-Kagura-Shinovi-Versus-.jpg (262KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Senran-Kagura-Shinovi-Versus-.jpg
262KB, 1366x768px
Jumpchain is one-half power levels, one-quarter ADVENTURE, and one quarter waifus.

Yet SOMEHOW, no one has made a titty ninja waifu Jump.

Someone explain this to me.
>>
>>49164792
You're about to find out why in a sec.

>Puritan Anon incoming in 3....2....
>>
>>49164801
>>49164810
WE HAVE IGNITION!

And there you go.
>>
>>49164810
Do you even know anything about the series?
>>
>>49164801
>This shitposter is trying to force his bogeyman again.
This is probably you on your phone >>49164810

>>49164792
Someone was working on it, but sadly they dropped off the face of the world.

I still want my Mirai perks.
>>
>>49164775
The time is now. Go forth and make it, all-cough.
>>
>>49164775
Wait until it's over.
>>
>>49164775
I think a lot of jumpmakers have been jaded by how things like fairy tail and toriko have escalated, often with little warning. Nobody wants to be responsible for dealing with that, and these were fairly established manga as well. BNHA has only around 100 chapters so compared to the others there is a high likelihood of escalation. I mean toriko only really started going nuts around 200 chapters in, plenty of reason to put jumpmakers off an early-series shonen.
>>
File: faggots.png (44KB, 322x143px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
44KB, 322x143px
>>49164810
>Just under 2 minutes

You're l8 m8
The thread almost became CYOA
>>
>>49164792
Someone said they'd work on one and vanished summarily despite promising ideas. Other people have jobs and life in the way. But if you want to take a shot at it go ahead but keep in mind someone else might come back with finished product, unlikely as it is. After all, lovecraftanon returned when the stars were right.
>>
>>49164829
The guy who was whining about Berserk and GANTZ is still around, that's who that anon is probably thinking of.
>>
>>49164761
I feel.

Doing supernatural is painful.
>>
>>49164775
It's a tough question. The biggest issue is the possibility, really more like a certainty, of shonen power-creep. Like, it's reasonable now, but we might run into issues later once Deku gets his 37th power up and is punching the source wall to retcon Super-Galactus out of existence, you know?

That said, if the maker is willing to stay in the threads and address concerns that pop up, I think we might possibly have enough to go on at this point. Or, at least, work in some kind of contingency if things go crazy later on and they've since left the thread. It'd probably be preferable to use ambiguous language as to the growth potential of Quirks, so that you don't have to keep redefining those, and you'd probably want to avoid referencing specific people in drawbacks, but I think it could work.
Someone posted a wip version a long time ago and, while I have more than a few issues with it, it wasn't a horrible start.
>>
>>49164829
>This is probably you on your phone

Whatever helps you sleep at night sister.
>>
>>49164858
>fairy tail
>no warning

I'm sorry but that's wrong. We were told early in the story that Acnologia could destroy countries, and nothing has gone above that. Even that World One or whatever recently was still at country-level.

This is like how in Naruto, the first page told people how powerful Kurama was, but then people forgot about it,
>>
>>49164777
>Question to Cleanupanon/Mardukth: In the upcoming Infernals jump I recall the Drop In capstone will consist of "inheriting" access to a Devil Tiger's charmset. Could you purchase this multiple times for multiple Devil Tiger charmsets or will it be the standard one capstone per purchase deal?
Hm, yes. Was thinking I'd just have it as one purchase. Multiple purchases might work too, so I might change it to that.

Of course, you could also have imported companions take it, if you really want to get even more Devil Tiger charmsets.

>Also, for the purposes of defining said DT's charms what is your stance on using homebrewed DT charmsets from the white wolf archives?
Using those seems fine to me? I think I remember some cool stuff there...

Anything in particular you're looking at?
>>
>>49164880
We knew that Kurama was half of a country buster at page one? All he showed was wrecking a city and had no idea how strong the defenders he was stomping actualy were.
>>
>>49164866
That guy said he didn't care anymore though. I'm serious, look it up. He apologized.
>>
File: naruto_1_2.jpg (171KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_1_2.jpg
171KB, 754x1100px
>>49164930
He referring to the first page where the narrator state that the Nine-Tail could crumble mountain and cause Tsunamis with swipe of it tails.
>>
>>49164978
Thank you.
>>49164930
The english version changed the mountain part to causing landslides, but the point stands. People forgot all about that page, and then got annoyed when Naruto using Kurama's power lived up to the hype.
>>
>>49164978
Huh, I forgot about that page.
>>
File: The internet never forgets.png (100KB, 1562x635px) Image search: [Google]
The internet never forgets.png
100KB, 1562x635px
>>49164792
>>49164801
>>49164825
>>49164828
>>49164829
>>49164863

Oh how cute, Puritan Anon is embarrassed!
>>
>>49164978
Also, if I remember right, the novel version, as well as a different translation, stated he could cause earthquakes and tsunamis with only a sway of his tails, implying he could do it casually.
>>
>>49165028
>Opera has recovered from a crash
That's what you get for using Opera, silly anon.
>>
Give me some jumps to do /jc/
>>
>>49164792
Would there be a drawback where the age-old T vs A argument ends up causing WWIII?
>>
>>49165056
X-Files
Tails Gets Trolled
>>
>>49165056
Megaman Zero.
>>
>>49165056
Highschool DxD.
>>
>>49165056
Supernatural
>>
>>49165056
Kingdom Hearts
Eldar
Ouran High School Host Club
Warhammer Fantasy
Kung Fury
>>
>>49165080

>MFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3OsvE4vEP8
>>
>>49165056
Strike Witches, SOMA
>>
>>49165094
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
File: Screams externally.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screams externally.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>49165107
Remember I wrote DxD
And it turns out I really fucking shouldn't have
>>
>>49165028
Every post you make just makes it obvious it was you falseflagging. You're going to post this engineered screenshot the next time people tell you to fuck off with your Ganguro Girl Gauntlet or whatever.
>>
File: HST.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
HST.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>49165130
Your heart was in the right place, I think.
>>
>>49164882
>Having to pick 18 Devil-Tiger Charmsets, only half of which are based on the user's personality.
Shiiiit. Please tell me the other capstones are so cool that I'll be able to justify buying them for my companions instead of doing this to myself.
>>
File: BLEEG.jpg (28KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
BLEEG.jpg
28KB, 319x480px
>>49165133
>Ganguro
>>
>>49165130
>I really fucking shouldn't have
Why not?
>>
>>49165168
>Shiiiit. Please tell me the other capstones are so cool that I'll be able to justify buying them for my companions instead of doing this to myself.
They should be. I hope. Take the full 18 of them would be kinda insane.
>>
File: 1428427407316.jpg (430KB, 2376x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1428427407316.jpg
430KB, 2376x2500px
Rolled 9 (1d11)

>>49165075
>>49165076
>>49165080
>>49165092
>>49165093
>>49165102

1. X-Files
2. Tails Gets Trolled
3. Megaman Zero
4. Highschool DxD
5. Supernatural
6. Kingdom Hearts
7. Eldar
8. Ouran High School Host Club
9. Warhammer Fantasy
10. Kung Fury
11. SOMA

>>49165102
>implying I'm not already a night witch
Come on buddy
For what ever reason I keep rolling Russia for Strike Witches, which means I have to bomb Finland, And I had to wait till Barbarossa to murder Nazis

>>49165152
I actually liked it when Koneko was the foil, but then she just entered the harem and I just lost all interest.

>>49165184
Some particularly rabid fanboys
Same old same old really
>>
File: 1404954860659.jpg (20KB, 323x311px) Image search: [Google]
1404954860659.jpg
20KB, 323x311px
>>49165130
>it's a whining jumpmaker episode
>>
File: smug.jpg (44KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44KB, 600x300px
>>49165133

They're are two people who know for sure it wasn't a false flag. Myself and the whining self centered brat who throws a shit fit whenever someone mentions anything they personally don't like.

And that is good enough for me.
>>
File: 577.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
577.gif
262KB, 244x244px
>>49165198
I'll dust off the Sororitas armor I guess

>>49165207
<3
>>
File: 161178.jpg (30KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
161178.jpg
30KB, 500x282px
>>49165198
>1. X-Files
>2. Tails Gets Trolled
I don't think those are jumps.
>>
>>49165198
>Some particularly rabid fanboys
Really man? You can't even admit that you fucked up?

I felt a bit sorry for you when it was brought up, but not now.
>>
>>49165220
Oh, I did fuck up
But you know, offer still stands and no one has taken it up.
>>
>>49165215
>I have the strongest wand in the universe
And yet he still got disarmed by Draco fucking Malfoy.

You know, why he never just gave the thing to Harry is beyond me. Not like he was really using it anymore. Could have just used a regular wand.
>>
>>49165220
Rabid fanboy spotted.
>>
>>49164880
They warned us about him.

There was no warning about the Spriggan 12.

Which is frankly stupid, you'd think they'd have warned us about those guys before pulling out the thing that could TPK them.
>>
>>49165238
The offer to replace it with another jump if someone gets off their ass and does something other than whine?
>>
>>49165247
>You know, why he never just gave the thing to Harry is beyond me. Not like he was really using it anymore. Could have just used a regular wand.

You didn't understand the Harry Potter books. That's pretty shameful.
>>
File: Your move.jpg (25KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
Your move.jpg
25KB, 355x369px
>>49165271
Yeah, that one.
If you think you can fix it, go nuts.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x415px
>>49164882
Nice!

Back when I was runnning with the safe assumption of one purchase, I was thinking of Eridu, the Temple and the Horror Housed Within who started off as the brainstormed hypothetical Yozi resulting from if the Ebon Dragon died during the Primordial War and his place on the Reclamation was replaced by the being created after Mardukth was fetich-slain and apparently ended up being considered a Devil Tiger bent on BECOMING Mardukth.

And seems vaguely appropriate considering I am the SMT reincarnation of MARDUK (no relation), which combined with certain discrete uses of Rumormonger is going to confuse the shit out of the other Yozis if and when they learn my title, but especially Malfeas[/spoilier]

But as of now-I'll have to revisit the archives to be sure, but this certainly opens up some !FUN! possibilities. Which have hardly anything to do with multiple personality disorder, actually.

>>49165198
>I keep rolling Russia

...huh. I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>49165247
Disarming a wizard in a duel is not based on the power of his wand, or yours. If you hit, you score. Wizard duel revolves a lot like Cowboy duelling, when you draw and fire first, you usually win if you hit. If you don't, or if you enemy manage to use a Protego spell before you hit him, then it devolves into a proper firefight. The wand 'strength' only means that it will channel more energy. For some spells like Avada Kedrava, it's meaningless, since there's no more 'dead' than 'dead'. Similarly, there's not more 'disarmed' than 'disarmed'. But for spells like levitation, causing explosion, or torture, it increases the effect of the spell. levitating more weight more easily, exploding with more power, or simply causing more pain. There's reason for wanting such wand, yes, but resisting disarm isn't one of them.
>>
File: lewdbait.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
lewdbait.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>49165287
>pic
>>
>>49165075
Those are jumps?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 425x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 425x289px
I never cease to be zurprised by the magic that happens when spoilers fuck up.

>>491652871
Also as a quasi-proficient ching chong speaker I feel obliged to point out that translates literally as "mount me from the front" with the last character being an expression of excitement.
>>
>>49165295
On the plus side I now have Ushankas for days and the memories of home cooking with babushka.
>>
>>49165287
>>49165327
...or post links.

Fuck.
>>
>>49165300
Oh, I know, it's just that-okay, it's like this. He's got a better gun than Draco. He's got more experience. And really, I'm fairly certain he wasn't surprised by Draco's attack, all things considered. And yet he still got disarmed. It's not a matter of the wand's strength per say, it's a matter of Dumbledore being old and not having the reflexes he used to.
>>
File: Hillarious.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
Hillarious.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>49165327
>>49165337
>ASA speaks Communist

Why am I not surprised
>>
>>49164858
Strongest characters have already been established and they're city block level at the highest tiers.

And there're no sings of a great power leap happening in a nearby future.
>>
How awful would ten years in a Jameson Type be?
>>
>>49165377
>>49165337
What did I miss?
>>
File: Powerpuff Girls D.jpg (325KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Powerpuff Girls D.jpg
325KB, 800x600px
>>49165535
A Powerpuff Girls D jump.
>>
>>49165611
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>49165611
>Dexter
>Mac and Bloo
>Courage
>Billy & Mandy
Okay I can see why-

>Megas
>What I can only assume is Jack
Well I mean at least-

>Atomic Betty
Someone remembers tha-

>Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda,
>Zim, GIR, Dib, Gaz
>DORA THE EXPLORER
But they're not even the same networ-

>SPAWN
Okay I can't.
>>
>>49165672
This is Bleedman.

There is no logic in what he does and does not taint.
>>
>>49165672
Dont leave out all the fanfiction characters up there.
>>
>>49165695
What did Jimmy Neutron ever do to deserve this?
>>
File: ZENBU.jpg (170KB, 717x789px) Image search: [Google]
ZENBU.jpg
170KB, 717x789px
>>49165611
Delete this
>>
>>49165295
>Eridu
Right, that one. Seemed pretty cool, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Got a link to it?

Not sure if I'll go with multiple purchases yet. Maybe. Maybe not. Feels a bit weird to offer multiple purchases of a capstone, even if you'd only get the charmset with extra purchases.
>>
>>49165706
I don't even know who half of those are, and there's a bunch of characters I'm sure I'd recognize if they weren't so heavily stylized.

Like those two things right under HIM, or that giant robo-bat, or the three kids next to Mandy, or that random furry also next to her, or even that kid with the big glasses right above Tootie.
>>
>>49165672
Don't forget he throws in Samantha from Medabots, who for some reason abandoned her team and got herself a ton of cybernetics.
>>
>>49165779
Which one is she? The one right above Zim or the one next to Jimmy?

I don't remember Medabots, I was too young at the time.
>>
>>49165717
Whitewolfarchive and the backup of the wiki seem to have been down for a while, but I found the google cache of it.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:trbGODdKXxMJ:forums.whitewolfarchive.com/default0334.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>>
>>49165831
Left to the Grim kid, directly under HIM's daughteru. She looks so fucking edgy, why.
>>
>>49165832
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>49165734
>three kids next to Mandy
Rowdyruff Boys
>that random furry
I Am Weasel
>kid with the big glasses
Time Squad's Otto Osworth
>the rest
Fanfic as far as I can tell.
>>
>>49165832
The backup of the wiki went down about half a week ago, which really sucks because I was using that to check Exalted info without having to open the books.
>>
>>49165920
>>49165734
>>49165672
I'm surprised all of you missed Helga, XJ9, and Mandark.
>>
>>49165949
Oh, also, the red head under the bat monster is... Susie I think. The annoying little girl from Johnny Bravo.
>>
>>49165920
>I Am Weasel
That looked more like an otter. Why, Bleedman, why?
>Rowdyruffs
Shoulda guessed from the hair/eye colors.
>Otto/Time Squad
Oh jeez I barely remember that. Yeah, yeah it's all coming back now.

>>49165949
I didn't even bother mentioning Mandark-

Why does Jenny have hot rod flames. What even is Helga doing here. What is this. Why is this.
>>
>companion import option doesn't give them any cp
what's even the point?
>>
>>49165999
>Why does Jenny have hot rod flames.
That was actually an episode of the show. Jenny got a makeover at a mechanics shop and they did her up like a hot rod.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>49165611
SPEAKING OF ...
... places I didn't go to..

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
> Age: 10,000+
> Location: Toadblatt's School of Sorcery [Rolled4]
> Origin: Underworld Monster [-100CP]
> Cartoon Logic [Got a Tempjob?]
> (S)He's Always Fine [-600CP]
> Scary-O [Get a Freebie!]
> Iron Stomach [-50CP]
> Nergal's Gift [-150CP]
> Mummy-Vampire Hybrid [-300CP]
> Nachos & Frozen Yogurt [Get a Freebie!]
> Chaotic Goddess [+200CP]

There's actually not a whole lot I want from here in terms of perks, I guess.
DID YOU KNOW? Between nine prehensile tails, eight tentacles, and prehensile hair, I have twenty limbs to grab stuff with! Twenty two if I do the pinchy claw thing with my toes.
Actually, that might even be a conservative estimate, since I might actually have multiple altforms with multiple tails, my hair can probably split, there's the bandage thing, and I'm pretty sure my shadow also counts as a limb. So that's cool.

Uh.

Anyway, I can't think of much to do here. I effectively bought a very expensive piece of plot armour.
I'll probably just watch TV and do random bullshit and periodically attempt to steal Grim's Scythe or Eris's Apple.
Because.

> Why wouldn't you just buy them?
Cuz Eris's apple works a bit differently in canon. There's an episode where the kids get to use it and it basically acts as a less controllable version of Grim's Scythe.
Also, it's funnier if I torment Grim.

I guess I'll... I dunno, steal a bunch of spellbooks or something, too. Whatever.
>>
>>49166004
Sometimes you just want them to have a form that fits in so they don't get purged by local xenophobes over and over.

Dying repeatedly has to get annoying or traumatizing at some point.

>>49166013
Wait, it wa-

It was. I feel old and senile now. This shouldn't be happening.
>>
>>49165999
>That looked more like an otter
I might be wrong on that one, it was just the first thing that I could think of that made any sense.
>>
>>49166025
You could always just torture Scar.
>>
File: 4fe.jpg (77KB, 680x726px) Image search: [Google]
4fe.jpg
77KB, 680x726px
>>49165198
103. Warhammer Fantasy
======================
Race/Class - Empire/Battle mage - 300

Perks
- Mage
- Mage Lord - Chamon - 500 - Enchantment!
- Mage Lord - Aqshy - 700 - EXPLOSIONS!
- Innovative - 800 - Protection from calling forth the forces of chaos with my lasers!
- Winds of magic 950

Items
- Wizards Hat and Cloak
- Wizards Staff

Nemesis
- Deathmaster Snikch - warpstone
I was considering taking Yourself: Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided because I'm more of a tech focused jumper and I'm pretty sure that an MDE would fuck me three ways from Sunday but there wasn't much on that list that really interested me.

Innovative seems like a good perk for the trailblazing techpriest. Aside from that muskets are still a viable weapon in this reality, so one would assume that meltas and lasguns would elevate this worlds Imperium to the ultimate superpower, and, you know, protected somewhat from chaos. I think 21st century level is sufficient, automatic weapons, but I've still got some options if this whole plan blows up in my face. And it's Warhammer so it probably will. In any event I can begin streamlining my uplift program.

Operations are as follows; find somewhere quiet to build the spawning pools for the daughteru army, begin incremental upgrades to the Imperiums manufactories along with education programs. The LoT has the on board heavy factory as well as the supreme commander ACU to outfit the Daughterus. And I suppose after a year of preparation we do what we do in Warhammer;

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean. With Explosions.

Maybe ease up on the middle one though, I mean I'm more or less a 'nid now.

So how bad of a warp storm do I cause?
>>
File: bbL3_f-maxage-0.gif (738KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
bbL3_f-maxage-0.gif
738KB, 400x232px
>>49165611
The webcomic where Dexter gets up with Blossom only to dump her for a shitty OC character and Blossom eventually marries Him and he has their child kill her and keeps photos of it. And somehow the rest of the CN gang didn't wreck his shit because "sometimes evil wins".

Let's not.
>>
>>49166193
Why would Blossom fuck Satan of all people?
>>
>>49166205
>expecting anything reasonable from edgy fanfic webcomics

You fool.
>>
File: Spidesk.gif (497KB, 370x242px) Image search: [Google]
Spidesk.gif
497KB, 370x242px
>>49166193
Wat.
>>
>>49166205
Not sure, I pretty much tried hard to forget about that comic after that happened, and it was a long time ago.
>>
>>49166205
because Bleedman's fetish.
>>
>>49166251
Murder?
>>
>>49166193
The idea of all the cartoon network IPs and some of the Nickelodeon ones merging together in a single universe sounds so fucking rad.

How can you fuck it up that badly?
>>
>>49166193
>Dexter gets up with Blossom only to dump her for an OC
What.

>Blossom marries HIM
WHAT.

>He has their child kill her and keep photos of it
WHAAAAAAAT.

>And somehow the rest of the CN gang didn't wreck his shit because "sometimes evil wins"
Ignoring the fact that that's a load of bull, even most of the villains would be sickened by that. And the other Girls for sure would kick his ass for that.
>>
>>49166205
It may not have been consensual. It's been a long time since I subjected myself to Bleedman.
>>
>>49166193
What about how mandy fucked billies cousin and then had an abortion so that Grim could have a skeleton child?
>>
File: tumblr_npxxbwCb8c1s8r1a7o1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npxxbwCb8c1s8r1a7o1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>49166070
Scar's just a guy, though.
Other than doing a running gag where I destroy his garden repeatedly and with increasing fervor, there's not a whole lot he's good for.
Although the same could be said of most characters here.

... this world creates a weird if interesting dilemma.
I don't hate this world. Or even anyone in it. I liked it as a child. It was fun... to WATCH.
But I don't really have any desire to interact with it on a personal level. Or anyone here. And there's not even really anything worth stealing.

So there's probably this moment, right at the start of the jump, where I arrive, and I'm all excited about the new jump, and then realize I don't... really want to be here. But I don't hate it? I don't want to hurt people.
But maybe messing with them a little would be okay.
It's hard to describe, this kindof non-antagonistic nostalgic non-interest.
So weird.

> "Well, here we are!"
> ...
> "Uh."
> ...
> "Hm."
> Long period of silence.
> "I guess we should probably do something."
> ...
> Even longer period of silence.
> ...
> Companion: "Uh."
> Companion: "... you wanna... go rob that magic school?"
> ...
> Annoyed meandering.
> Throw up hands.
> Me: "... I GUESS."
>>
>>49166286
Or for that matter Mandy causing 9/11 to get Grimm to straighten up?

So fucking edgy.
>>
>>49166286
>>49166350
...you know what? Part of me wants to jump this setting, just so I can destroy EVERYTHING. Wipe the slate clean.
>>
>>49166384
>implying anyone can reset this twisted game
>>
>>49166384
>>49166350
And jack skeleton is grims cousin or brother (I forget which)
>>
>>49166406
We have to start over from scratch. That is what V2 is for.
>>
>>49166409
Really? That's actually kind of funny, I don't mind that. Though Jack's whole pumpkin thing is probably not something Grim's a fan of.
>>
>>49166193
don't forget that time Aku's Daughter Went sneaking off to search for Him's missing daughter because of Yuri While their fathers were banging in a Hot Springs.
>>
File: Him.jpg (75KB, 457x355px) Image search: [Google]
Him.jpg
75KB, 457x355px
>HIM having sex with women.

....Wut?
>>
File: Hey Buddy.jpg (45KB, 364x254px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Buddy.jpg
45KB, 364x254px
>>49166506
>>
File: bleach.png (431KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.png
431KB, 927x1200px
>>49166546
>don't forget that time

I can and no one can stop me!
>>
File: WOSH.png (2MB, 1614x1077px) Image search: [Google]
WOSH.png
2MB, 1614x1077px
>>49166546
>Aku and HIM banging in a Hot Springs
*Horrified Screaming*
>>
>>49166607
Did anybody else here think that HIM was kind of out of left field for the entire duration of the PPG?

I mean, the rest of the show was basically just American Magical Girls beating the shit out of stereotypical badguys and monsters.

But HIM was creepy as fuck. No motive, no origin, no reason or explanation WHY this crossdressing lobster demon was here. He was just kinda there, being creepy as hell.
>>
Can we just get back to shitposting and screaming at one another? That would be preferable to this discussion.
>>
DeSu Anon, two questions.

So... Fusing two of same type demons or companions just results in an Elemental? Does it have to be real demon or such or can I clone the thing for it to work?

Also, various analysis of things seems to imply it's less of a fusion, but more like... It grants you access to summon the resulting type of demon. The summoning thing just overwrites it slightly depending on traits added in fusion. Remember, everything is data.

I mean, I guess it could also work like a proper fusion, I dunno.

I take Emperor of Mankind and fuse him with one of elementals, using precognition to know which one is the tier up one for him. If none, then must investigate further.
>>
>>49166713
That was the point.
>>
>>49166739
But… but it was a children's show.
Kids don't need to be introduced to eldritch villains until they're at least 12.
>>
>>49166713
Of course he has an origin guy.
HIM is Satan.
>>
>>49166804
I think the Whoop-Ass Girls and their Beatles references were intended to be enjoyed by more than just kids.
>>
File: GtfrOtV.gif (6MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
GtfrOtV.gif
6MB, 680x383px
>>49166723
Sure why not. JC, which of your companions has the funnest bags filled with hopes and dreams?
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
>Wake up
>"I wonder what thread is doing"
>Bleedman
What the fuck guys? Seriously, what the actual fuck? I've come on here to you guys talking about a LOT of weird shit. But Bleedman?
>>
>>49166864
>Forgetting my name
Jesus christ.

>>49166853
Probably Harribel or Neliel? Maybe Akitsu.
>>
>>49166263
Strike-Chan! D:
>>
>>49166864
Then let's talk about something else, then.

Like why someone hasn't a made Powerpuff Girls jump yet.
>>
File: Don_bluth_with_LBT_dinos.jpg (167KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Don_bluth_with_LBT_dinos.jpg
167KB, 988x1024px
>>49166804
Kids can accept anything as long as there is a happy ending.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
>>49166904
Yah? What's wrong?
>>
>>49166917
>>49166908
Why aren't either of these jumps?
>>
>>49166908
I would love an actual powerpuff girls jump. I

'd make one myself, wouldn't even mind rewatching stuff, but so much other stuff I need to do...
>>
What are some methods of permanently fusing with the god shard you get from Path of the Gods (Percy Jackson)?
>>
>>49166853
Shizuka. Woman has J-Cup breasts, 108 cm for God's sake!

I mean, not that I'm complaining, and my female form's about the same size, but still!
>>
>>49166853
Can't go wrong with Klan Klan. On top of large proportions, she's also fifteen meters tall (which is quite tall for a Meltrandi, so she's an amazon even within that context). You got to love the giant waifus.
>>
>>49166853
Well, let's see-

>A Typhlosion
>An aging Blue Dragon
>A scion of the Red Dragonflight
>A Highlord of the Order of the Silver Hand
>A Dark Mage who could use some better manners

Okay yeah it's the last one by default.
>>
File: Willendorf1.jpg (20KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Willendorf1.jpg
20KB, 210x330px
>>49166853
Monique's new form is heavily based off the the venus of willendorf,only more so ,but usually it's Pam Poovey
>>
>>49167165
Fuck off bancho, you fucking worm.
>>
>>49166995
Who'd seriously want to rewatch all of the sequels just so they could have all the needed material?

I mean, Chomper was cool, but some of those sequels were.... JUST.
>>
>>49167189
You can easily just decide only the first movie is canon. That was all there was meant to be. Or only the good movies at least.
>>
>>49167189
Just make it based on the first movie, it's the only good one.
>>
>>49167189
You could technically make one from the first few. You'd have Leafeater child, based on Littlefoot and the gang, Leafeater adults based off of their parents/grandparents, Sharptooth based off of either Chomper or the original Sharptooth and the various other villains. Drop In is the only one I'm not sure about.

There also needs to be a drawback where the whole Stone of Cold Fire thing worked out.
>>
>>49166985
While you're here, a few things about "Flawless Awareness" in the Strike Witch jump

>Flawless Awareness gives a Strike Witch a spherical field of innate situational awareness 1 km in diameter based off of line of sight. Cloud cover and physical obstructions will hinder this ability, but you’ll innately know the position of every visible enemy and ally within a 1 km radius of you if you should take this perk.

2 problems... first, it lists two different volumes... one of which is 8 times the other and second... this is a setting with supersonic jetgirls. At the speed of sound at 30,000 ft, a jet girl is going 300 meters a second and will cross 2km in 7 seconds. The sight lines at that height measure at hundreds of kilometers. On the ground 2km is massive. In midair, in a furball? Not so much. For a fighter pilot, sure, that's great, since they just have to defend themselves and whatever they're escorting... but a Commander should be able to direct their whole squadron and that's not really a large enough area.
>>
>>49167246
Also a drawback where you do nothing but cry and cry the whole jump because damn was the first movie sad.
>>
>>49167274
And a drawback where you lose your mom or someone equally close to you in a shocking and horrifying manner.

That always got me as a kid, still gets me now actually.
>>
>>49167309
Fucking sharpteeth, I'll kill them all. Even Chomper, I don't care how cute he is. We all know what he's going to grow up to do! Though I actually did like how all the other characters had absolutely no illusions about that. They even joke about it, I remember them singing a song called "Friends For Dinner", where they all hypothesize the best way to cook and serve their flesh.
>>
>>49166985
Oh no. It's just... I haven't seen you in awhile. I thought you left -- permanently. Not that I blame you.
>>
>>49167355
To be fair, as downright malicious as the sharpteeth can be, they're an important part of nature. Kill them off, and you could throw everything out of balance.

That's something I disliked about the sequels and the TV show, how sharpteeth became less a force of nature (Sharptooth never spoke, never showed any signs of anything except rage, pain, and sadistic joy, and was played dead serious.) and more of a bunch of saturday morning cartoon villains.
>>
File: Explosions.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>49167159
>A Dark Mage who could use some better manners
Not not necessarily
>>
>>49167437
Now you'd have a point if I weren't talking about Tharja.

My most attractive Companion is the Token Not-Quite-Evil Teammate. Where did I go wrong?
>>
>>49167434
I shall genetically engineer everything to have adaptive birth rates so that predators are not needed to control population growth. They may be necessary, but in a world where everything is sapient they are still horrifying. Removing the conditions that make them necessary is a moral good.
>>
>>49167449
From Fire Emblem? She's cute as hell.

>>49167437
I have a Need. A Need for a Konosuba jump. I would kill for this.
>>
>>49166853
Technically it would probably be my Luma. I imported him into Gunnerkrigg Court and gave him the Shapeshifter Perk, so he could just mold and reshape his body until he had obscenely large and titanic breasts. If we're talking naturally, probably my Yacht Shipgirl. She is very, very THICCC
>>
>>49166853
Probably Shinobu.
I keep telling her that it's probably not healthy to try and outdo a fucking battleship in the, ahem, upper glacis armor, and that she'll end up looking like something from the shittier corners of /d/, but nooooooo. She's too busy compensating for...something.
>>
File: 250199.jpg (45KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
250199.jpg
45KB, 225x350px
>>49166853
Morrigan or Esdeath
The rest of us are a C or smaller and though I've never actually done any empirical studies, if I'm in a pinch and I need a pillow... I'll go with Esdeath actually, I'm less likely to be raped.

>>49167136
Good taste. Aside from her assets she'd actually make a really good companion.

>>49167247
>Diameter... then Radius
Holy fuck, was I high?

Still, the idea behind it was that it was meant to complement the Radar ability of the night witches. A commander should co-ordinate with other specialty craft; most sorties these days are supported by the Navy or an AWACS, but I can see your point.

I can think of two solutions, either a flat boost to 5km or a progression. It starts off at 2km but expands to 7km as you gain more authority. Flight leader could keep track of their flight in a reasonable formation, a squadron leader could keep track of their squad, increase at wing and group.

But I feel like it's starting to get into capstone territory, and a re-balance after, what, 2 years? would just piss everyone off.

>>49167367
I anon shitpost a lot
Like... A lot, you have no idea
>>
>>49167500
>Him
>He
>Obscenely large and titanic breasts.
Oh God what.
>>
>>49167491
She is, yes. She is also not a Good Person. LN at best, maybe.
>>
>>49167309
Even the backstory and meta for lbt is sad as fuck. Remember ducky?
>>
>>49167571
Wasn't the voice actress murdered and/or molested by her father?
>>
>>49167571
And Spike. Poor, poor Spike.
>>
>>49167571
Why do you gotta go remind me when I am sober.
>>
>>49167535
I mean, he doesn't actually possess any kind of sexual characteristics, being that his base form is that of a featureless (save for eyes) star. His Body is something he can manipulate as he wills, into whatever shape he wants, ignoring the Laws of Physics (to a degree). He's fairly... innocent, given the company he keeps (me), and to my knowledge he has never actually given himself breasts (his tell makes it so that infiltration isn't something he really excels at).
>>
>>49167596
Yes and yes.

>>49167602
What about spike?
>>
>>49167571
>>49167596
Pretty sure her grave has "Yep yep yep!" engraved on it. Want to hear something enraging?

She was ten years old. Her dad was a piece of shit.
>>
>>49167625
He was an abandoned egg, his parents probably dead before he was even born.
>>
What are some ways to get around or null the bad sides of gunnerkrigg court capstones?
>>
>>49167516
Eh, I'm not sure that clairvoyance based on line-of-sight that can be blocked by clouds and obstructions is capstone-worthy, but I do see where you're coming from.

Maybe it would gain a boost at a certain height or speed?
>>
>>49167596
Just murdered, though that's slim comfort.
>>
>>49167692
They're not worth it.
>>
>>49167692
The RoboCop cyborg capstone for the shapeshifting one. Probably won't hurt to have it if you get the others, as well.

I don't know any sure-fire stuff besides that, but self-control, willpower, and wisdom perks are a very good thing to have. Also Toggle from YJ.
>>
>>49167189
I think if you ran through the online bullet points of the later ones and maybe added some items based on them (like... a meteorite piece... maybe? I seem to recall that was a thing?), people would think you'd gone above and beyond.
Nobody watched those. And other than a difficulty coming up with items for a setting that doesn't really have items, there's nothing you'd really get from them.

Unless you want a perk for singing.
>>
>>49167692
Anon it's you from Terminator, Heart of a child from Narnia
>>
File: Shizuka.jpg (24KB, 293x403px) Image search: [Google]
Shizuka.jpg
24KB, 293x403px
>>49167082
???
>>
>>49167596
She was murdered, though not molested. Her dad became insanely jealous and possessive of her due to her success, so he ended her. I'm pretty sure he was also an alcoholic.
However, that was the extent of it, to the degree that "alcoholic father goes crazy out of drunken jealousy and kills his daughter because she's more successful than him" can be considered "the extent".
>>
File: How I mage.png (7MB, 2500x3333px) Image search: [Google]
How I mage.png
7MB, 2500x3333px
>>49167697
Well... at the moment it would be inhibited on the ground.

Offical Strike-Chan ruling: Boost it up to 5km

It's late, I should probably go to sleep.
>>
>>49167794
G'night, Strik-Chan!
>>
>>49166853
>Dark Eldar
>Stocky Russian Man
>Rice filled Sock

Lets just say I get my sex waifus from constructs and summons.
>>
>>49167790
He also killed her mother, set the house on fire, and then killed himself. So fuck that guy.
>>
DeSu Anon, how does the past selves thing work for jumper when fighting Solaris? I mean, the protag didn't have to fight his Shadow but everyone else did. So will we have to do so too? Does it have our jumper powers if so?
>>
Can I do A Certain Magical Index but not take the free magic stuff?
Can I take the esper power spy capstone, and then do A Certain Scientific Railgun and take Imagine Breaker instead of an esper power?
I won't take spy in railgun, so there shouldn't be the fluff conflict/redundancy thing, right?
>>
>>49166917
I'm suddenly struck by the realization that we don't have ANY Don Bluth related jumps.
That's really disappointing.

>>49166853
> Which companion of yours has the biggest tits?
... I don't actually know, now that I think about it. I don't... really think about that kind of thing.

... probably Nero? That sounds about right. Yeah, she's probably got the biggest boobs.

Shit, and she probably brags about it, too.
>>
File: umu.jpg (179KB, 711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
umu.jpg
179KB, 711x1000px
>>49168010
>Shit, and she probably brags about it, too.
Well she is an Empress, I don't know what you expected from GLORIOUS ROMA
>>
>>49168434
>that 'wedding dress'

There is no image in my reactions folder even capable of expressing my disgust at that fashion atrocity.
>>
>>49168482
The thing that bothers me is the belt. Not only is it not holding anything up, it's not even fully secured against her waist.
>>
>>49167737
Wrong Shizuka, anon.
>>
>>49166727
There are multiple ways to form an elemental, but as far as I remember, yes, fusing the same demon creates an elemental. Sure, clones would work, though how you would clone a demon is another matter, and you can't clone unique demons.

Elementals are better used fusing Mitamas, which when fused with a demon recreates it with boosted stats. If you could fuse one with the God Emperor, it might recreate his body as it used to be before the Horus Heresy, though that's a big might. Also, the rest of him might get recreated too, so you should probably find a way to protect his mind/spirit.

>>49167882
Yes, you will have to fight your Shadow. No, it will not have your Jumper powers, but it will know of them. It probably won't be able to form a counter to them, and Polaris herself won't know, but it will know. The 600cp drawbacks will obviously make them more dangerous enemies, kind of like comparing Normal mode to Hard mode in a video game: same tricks, but better overall stats and all that.
>>
>>49168677
And I forgot my name.
>>
>>49168677
DeSu Anon, is that you?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Yo, /JC! Stepped out for a day and whilst I was looking over the last thread I noticed a question for me here, >>49158719. So should I or should I not?
I'm actually very ambivalent about this to tell the truth no real strong feelings.
>>
>>49168693
Yep, see here >>49168690. I just forgot my name is all. Yeesh, falling asleep during the last thread, forgetting my name, I'm beginning to worry.

>>49168708
It kind of fits?
>>
File: doraemon jump when.jpg (41KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
doraemon jump when.jpg
41KB, 615x346px
>>49168515
That explains it, not nearly as fun though.
>>
File: wtfgary.jpg (149KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wtfgary.jpg
149KB, 600x1200px
Remember to always treat your waifu like she deserves and buy her nice clothes and dresses.
>>
>>49168802
wat
>>
>>49168802
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>49168891
You are looking at lewd.
>>
>>49168891
BDSM cheesecake.
>>
>>49168677
Well, Devil May Cry has Demonology, lets you get DNA of demons.

As for clones... So we don't get Demon Compendium in DeSu2?

And I assume we can't use DeSu stuff for non DeSu demons, like fusing and such?

Still, so if we fuse two demons, is it a proper fusion with memories and all, is it its own person or fusing through DeSu programs just takes away your demons and summons one with some of its abilities overwritten? Because the quotes after fusing seem to imply that
>>
>>49164777
No to Life Day.

Morbid and occult basically refers to undead and magical persons.

Witches, vampires, zombies, ghosts etc.
>>
>>49168988
Isn't that perk only for DMC demons though?

You do get a Demon Compendium in DeSu 2, you just can't summon another unique demon. You want to summon multiple Jack Frosts? Be my guest. But there's only one Alice, only one Satan, of the DeSu verse.

You can, actually. That's what COMPs and Overlord of Bel is for, you can recruit demons from other worlds. So you could grab a Bayonetta style demon and fuse it with a Berserk style demon.

That was actually discussed by the main characters, who pondered on how Fusion worked. They never really got a definitive answer, but it seems to be a combination of "It is its own person" and "summons a demon", due to commentary from the fusion ingredients about a new life and the quotes from unique demons. Assume the former for non-unique demons, and the latter for unique demons.
>>
>>49169127
I keep forgetting my name. Why do I keep forgetting my name?!
>>
Jump # 68 Generic Fighting game
Starting Location: China
Background: Wrestler (100)

Perks:
*Everybody was Kung fu fighting (0)
*Taunt (0)
*Block (0)
*Energy Bar (0)
*Too Stronk Please Nerf (0)
*Fan Favorite (50)
*Multiplayer Mode (500)
*Fan Service (200)
*Suplex (150, Discount)
*Spinning Pile Driver (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Iconic Outfit (0)
*Passport (0)

Drawbacks:
*SNK Boss Syndrom (+300)
>>
>>49169242
Companions

Akitsu
Background: Ninja
Perks:
*Get over here
*Fan Service
*Charge

Arcueid
Background: Magical Karate Guy
Perks
* Hodokumahamha wave
*Fan Service
*Hyper Mode

Adam Jensen
Background: Wrestler
Perks:
*Too Stronk Please Nerf
*Suplex
*Fan Favorite
*Hyper Mode

Snowflame
Perks:
*Too Stronk Please Nerf
*Suplex
*Fan Favorite
*Hyper Mode

Tamamo
*Get over here
*Teleport
*Fan favorite
*Fan Service

Rick
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Open Bar
*Too Stronk Please Nerf
*teleport

Sans
Perks:
*Elemental Mastery – Lightning
*Get over here
*Too Stronk Please Nerf

Wasp
Perks:
*Too Stronk Please Nerf
*Fan Service
*Fan Favorite
*Suplex
>>
>>49169253
It’s always odd going back and taking one of my old jumps.

So I thought maybe this would actually be sort of a vacation jump. I mean sure I had to fight but there was no threat to the world that I was fighting against, I wouldn’t have to kill people and there were actually rules to fighting.

Yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking either… So we started out ok. I was grappling my way through the fighting curicuit working my way up to the big times. I had noticed there was a definite heavy criminal element but I refused to take dives and when I needed to be was scary enough to discourage them from trying to force me too…

Then I got to the big times. I expected the harder fights. I was trying to get by just on natural talents and not on out of jump powers at the time. However them trying to start slipping me drugs and trying to kidnap loved ones came as an unexpected shock.

It was made worse by the champions of the big tournaments being bullshit… and let me tell you when a jumper says something is bullshit it’s bullshit. As in “lets fill the entire arena with plasma moves.” Bull shit. Worse these were the higher ups in this criminal empire.

Things came to a head after my first big tournament victory I found a car bomb in my car and by found I mean I was in it at the time it exploded.

That didn’t feel good.

So I started wrecking them inside and outside the ring. I launched a one woman war on them and actually toppled the largest syndicate that was backing these fights… only for another equally corrupt Syndicate to step in and absorb the survivors. Well at least it wasn’t boring.
(I forgot to put the pic on the first post so I am putting it here)
>>
File: 1260996057780.gif (19KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1260996057780.gif
19KB, 250x242px
>>49169140
>Who am I?
>Who am I?
DSANON AND MARDUKTH ARE THE SAME JUMPMAKER!
>>
>>49169344
>gif
>It's a still image
*Pod screech*
>>
>>49169127
The DMC perk is confirmed by Uncle Dante to work on all demons from all verses. Cool or cool, amirite?

Ah. So I can't fuse Metatro-...

Is it what a fusion being unlocked after you kill a unique demon is? You ressurect them, bound to your COMP?
>>
Didn't someone make a list of perks to enhance your magic in general?

Also, what are some good perks to counter anti-magic?
>>
>>49167727
"Anon it's you' is from Robocop.
But both Jumps were made by Roboanon, so you were pretty close.
>>
File: image.png (83KB, 632x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83KB, 632x248px
>>49169390
We can all agree that DeSu Susanoo has good Sprite though

Hm. Question. Polaris second phase powers come from Heavenly Throne, and otherwise she is as she is boosted when her Guardians are alive, perhaps with higher level?

I am asking since when she fused with her Guardian pieces she has a very... Nearly humanoid body shape
>>
>>49169344
No, we aren't, that's ridiculous. Who am I again?
>>
>>49169469
Most anti-magic one would come across is just magic itself being used to dispel magic.
The counter to those tend to be either having stronger magic so you can power through, or non-magic based anti-magic to dispel the dispel.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>>49169500
... Wait a second Anon.

Is that pic related?
>>
>>49169507
A faggot.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 970x1399px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 970x1399px
>>49169544
>>49169500

You mean Polaris is from alternate universe where the Level 6 Ascension of Misaka wasn't stopped and she became one of administrators?
>>
>>49169469
>Didn't someone make a list of perks to enhance your magic in general?

this is not all of them but this is my current list of things to boost your magic

Sunday, March 6, 2016
4:26 PM

Sorcery Savant (buffy)
Ensoul (Card captor sakura, used on device)
Ring of power (elemental captain planet)
Refined Spellcasting (Dresden, inactive during jump)
Hybrid from Smite (just lests you channel it through body/weapon)
Mage from Smite (temporary, leaves tired afterwards)
Arcane from smite
Child of Magic (Merlin)
Warring Warlock (Young justice)
Gift of thousand master (negima)
Eye of set (sword and sorcery)
Banner saga Valka
Arcane from Smite
Ring of Erlu Overlord
Demon Seed/ Leaky Limiter (Mushoku Tensei)
High Pool/ Bucket Capacity (Slayers),
The Abyss of Magic (Overlord LN),
Magical Body (Elona),
A cats tail staff elona
Refined Spellcasting /Power to Burn + Soul Source or Denarius Coin (Dresden Files),
Evoker, Spellcaster and Overcharge (Terraria),
Sword of Polaris (Devil Survivor 2),
Mind of A God/ Mage (Smite),
Potential ( Nanoha),
Archmage of High Sorcery/ Renegade Magecraft (Dragonlance),
Grimdarkness (Generic Sburb),
Power of Zeal (Chrono Trigger).
Elder Wand (Harry Potter),
Moonstone (Lone Wolf),
An Arcane Tool/ An Arcane Chamber/ Eye of Set (Sword and Sorcery),
The Golden Stud (Chrono trigger),
Fyora's Rod (Neopets),
Ponce de Leon’s Cane/ Gutenburg's Pen (Libromancer),
Devices + Upgrades (Nanoha),
Demon's Blood Talismans (Slayers),
The Red Hook (Darkest Dungeon),
Angreal or Sa'Angreal (Wheel of Time).
Staff of ages ben 10
Anodyte body ben 10
>>
>>49169441
That works then.

Yeah, basically.

>>49169500
Basically, yes. ...anon, you're not going to try and seduce the star god, are you?
>>
>>49169656
...Yes?

Will Blue feathering her work? Of course I would have to bring her child, Alcor, with me.
>>
File: the graduate.jpg (51KB, 1200x606px) Image search: [Google]
the graduate.jpg
51KB, 1200x606px
>>49169656
>implying "Mr/Ms Jumper, you're trying to seduce me!" isn't the most heard sentence across the Multiverse
>>
>>49169685
Personally, I like to get it to where they try to seduce me.
>>
>>49169720
>try
Ha!
>>
>>49166853
Not counting Yukari, do to boundary manipulation; it would be Akitsu with Arc being a close second
>>
>>49169656
It would make it awkward considering you will be able to beat her ass in the crossover thing in Transistor, assuming it's Polaris.

It could honestly be other way around, too, with previous admin. If we fight previous Admin and not Polaris, this is what puts her on Throne and causes events of DeSu 2 in other verse, who knows?
>>
>>49169581
Adding Scepter of Power(Spyro)
>>
>>49169656
Desu Anon is this Polaris when she was growing up? >>49169570
>>49169544
>>
If you win the Holy Grail War, is the post-spark wish one that's been corrupted by Angry Manjew?
>>
>>49169964
No. It's a 100% unlimited wish.
>>
>>49169964
Only if it's from the tainted grail wars. If you win the earlier ones or stop it in the war it normally occurs in it's untainted.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>49166853
>my Wife took some great shapeshifting perks, she's also has DNA from the likes of Green Martians, Skrull's, and other Aliens she's interested in.
>Me and two other companions are great at fleshcrafting and cosmetic design in general.
>She can literally look like anything or anyone, and has the means to take on any form she wishes.
>mfw its time
>>
>>49170461
You're a squid now?
>>
So the Doctor Who jump mentions the Doctor modifying something called the Translation Circuit to keep you from learning anything about alien science. Apparently it's some kind of telepathic field from the Tardis. How exactly does it work? I'm just wondering if there is any range limitation or if there is a way around it besides anti-mindfuck perks.
>>
Is there a list of abilities/perks that scale to your capabilities/power level? Like, God Hand's all well and good early on, but it's not nearly as useful when you can survive a nuke.
>>
>>49170589
It's a Fiat Explanation for a Fiat Limitation. The answer will probably always be no. Not that I necessarily agree with this decision, but I doubt you will get the answer that you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 750x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 750x1199px
>>49170529
I can be whatever I want to be anon.
>>
how bad a idea would turning the infinity gems into Gems from steven universe be?
>>
>>49170687
>Shitposter in 3, 2, 1…
>>
>>49170591
No list, unfortunately. There's the Thorn that Kills Kings from Tower of God, and the boosted Solar Child capstone from Boktai.
>>
File: The Vision.jpg (99KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Vision.jpg
99KB, 600x300px
>>49170687
You'd get a great pearl butler.
>>
>>49170687
Probably not. The ones from MCU are a very potent power source, so you'd probably be really strong. Don't know if comicshit ones do anything outside their universe.
>>
>>49170617
Shit. Probably just houserule that. Thanks for the answer anyways.
>>
>>49170589
In-setting, the Tardis provides translation for alien languages with the telepathic field from the translation circuit. If you have alternate means of translation, then that should bypass it. Or the Doctor made it over-ride your brain if you don't have psychic defences. Really it's a Jumpmaker fiat excuse.
>>
>>49170687
Be sure to use some crafting to fuse them all into a single gem first. That will make it better.
>>
>>49169673
Oh boy. I mean...I guess blue feathering would work? But she'd only have her personnel stuff, no Heavenly Throne related things. Just her and her own abilities.

>>49169823
Uh...probably not? I mean, I suppose she might take on humanoid forms at some point, but I don't think she'd look like that.
>>
>>49170687
Outside of Marvel they're normal useless rocks.
>>
>>49170818
Or fuse them afterward, more body parts.
>>
>>49170818
>>49170865
>trying to create an Infinity Gem Cluster

why
>>
>>49163210
>Updated and put it in the notes.
The Holiday Perks, you might let additional purchases be at a discount, or let the holiday be switched every ten years or so, in case you switch towns, or manage to create your own holiday.

And the Who when people say "Who's there" needs to let you choose a different trigger in the same vein (like a spirit of Christmas being able to be there when someone says the equivalent of "Bah, Humbug") or having you be the Bloody Mary when people calls her out, or the Candyman as an example
>>
>>49170857
Look at second phase Polaris and compare the pictures. The space for head thing was last transformation before it was stopped.

Look at arms, and legs. And above head thing.

That girl was becoming the goddamn Polaris.

>"What is the will of mankind?"
>"Polaris, the entirety of mankind survived and thrived during ordeals placed by you, your Septentriones and even other Administrators. The will of mankind has United to enable me to ask you one thing"
>"Then speak it."
>"Will you marry me?"
>>
>>49163210
>and it's disappeared off the drive so I don't know.
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>49170996
Why not?
>>
>>49171023
I suppose she does bear a resemblance.

I'd imagine that at the very least, Polaris would be greatly confused and flustered by being asked such a thing.
>>
>>49171023
>that one guy in the back going NU-UH I NEVER SAID IT WAS COOL
>>
>>49163210
>disappeared off the drive

How? What? Why?
>>
>>49171083
>"NOONE WAS ASKING YOU, VERNON!"
>>
>>49163210
>>49171089
here you go!
>>
>>49167998
No one got an answer for this?
>>
>>49171028
That's a Bad Idea, anon.

Like turning a Philosopher's Stone into a Gem.
>>
>>49167998
Anon, I am doing this already mang
>>
File: 3_bayonetta.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
3_bayonetta.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49171128
Thats the old pdf, heres the updated one
>>
>>49171128
That's outdated as fuck.

>>49171163
Because of the sheer power, or because of thread politics bullshit?
>>
>>49171083
>>49171108
>Wait, are we really sure it's a good idea to try and pull this on the space goddess that started this whole mess
>Yes, we're sure. It's for the good of all mankind!
>...you just want to make the empress of the multiverse your waifu, don't you.
>YEAH, MAYBE, SHUT UP
>>
>>49171149
As far as I know you can refuse free perks, yes

I...can't think of any reason why you can't, technically? Well, you will have to roll your power in Railgun so there's that

I suppose not.

>>49171163
Or turning Red Lyrium into a Gem
>>
>>49171204
I'm pretty sure he means "shoving your dick into the refining SCP" bad
>>
>>49171204
A mix of power and the nature of these things.

Using a Philosopher's Stone (FMA) is already a Bad Idea, so making it sapient is an Even Worse Idea.
>>
>>49171184
>>49171216
Thanks, I want to reject their magic bullshit.
>>
>>49171196
>get some crappy version of the Eyes, and can't even take the real version with you.
>can't take Jubileus with you
>non-canon Aesirite background has weaksauce perks like Divinity in GoW
>OC capstones in Scholar and shitty "takes time" capstone for Weapon Dealer when Rodin could do it within a heartbeat
>Sages and Witches both samey
It should have stayed off the drive. You also have the outdated version where Creator's Grace was merged into Hierarchy of Aesthetics, one of the few things the jumpmaker actually bothered to listen to.
>>
File: Bayonetta.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bayonetta.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49171196
>>
>>49171356
There another update I missed? Well shit, apologies.

Jumpers!
Has anyone written out parts of there Jump?
I have, entirely word vomit garbage because there was a point I forced myself to write 1k a day, but still fun to write.
It is unlikely to ever see the like of day.
>>
>>49171163
Is there any real reason to think it's a bad idea?
>>
>>49171252
Well, they're kinda sentient already, since both Hohenheim and Wrath are proof that the souls are still aware inside.

So I guess maybe you'll just be giving them a body. Or it might create a extremely schizophrenic Gem.

...still pretty bad, just not Bad Idea TM levels of bad.
>>
>>49171329
Personally, I just assumed that the fake eyes put you on par with Bayonetta or Balder with the Left or Right Eye.
>>
>>49171128
>>49171196
>>49171356
None if these have version numbers.
Here is the latest I remember saving,
Bayonetta v2.51
which is apparently the last one, with version number removed
>>49171356
>>
>>49171444
Why do you insist on feeding SaltyShit his (You)s.
>>
>>49171444
It's a Red jump, do you really think she'd ever allow that?

It's a trap jump, and it needs to go.
>>
>>49171423
I plan on writing out short descriptions of my jumps, not just the build. I'm not much of a writer but I feel like having some sort of story and character arc to explain the decisions instead of randomly stringing stuff together.
I'm not that confident in my abilities, so I'm lurking the threads for build formats people like.
>>
>>49171423
Bits and pieces right now. When I go into a setting I actually care about, I intend to write a lot of horrible fanfiction.
>>
>>49171444
Don't respond to shitposts.
>>
>>49171444
Just report and ignore.
>>
>>49171423
I did that big dumb 80s Action Movie write-up earlier because people were asking for builds.

I'm writing my stay in JJBA right now. Currently at a Stand battle against Johngalli A. and an OC guard whose Stand ability still is undefined (I'd love suggestions), which will lead towards me finding out where Jolyne is and borrowing the amulet from her while she sleeps so I can Awaken. That, in turn, will lead towards me taking over Green Dolphin Street Jail for a bit so I can kill Pucci and his lackeys before Jotaro even arrives. Complete derail.

This is after Castlevania, which I still need to write, so it won't be posted until I go back to do that.
>>
File: Kimono Zenbu.jpg (960KB, 943x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Kimono Zenbu.jpg
960KB, 943x1075px
>>49171484
>When I go into a setting I actually care about, I intend to write a lot of horrible fanfiction.
Yep sounds about right
>>
>>49171329
>>49171329
I agree on Jubileus part. But Aesirite is canon, based of the Loptr and that other half of Aesir.

What's the problem with the Scholar capstone, and a heartbeat is still a measure of time.

Lumen sages and Umbra Witches actually are samey in games too, you can play as Masked Sage in co op. And in lore it is justified.

They aren't born with different abilities. They both start with ability to manipulate Spirit Energy and it's just the training they get or who they contract that determines the rest
>>
>>49171423
Ideally I would like to do a short vignette for each of the Jumps in my Chain, plus filling general summaries of what happened and such.
>>
>>49170859
I'm aware, i was just asking because they're pretty rocks. also shenangians on the return to marvelverse
>>
>>49171566
Why.

Are you feeding him his (You)s.
>>
>>49171472
People will have praise and then bitch no matter what you do, but just have fun. As long as your not a dick and have fun then nothing else matters.

>>49171484
I like horrible fanfiction. Its a window into the mind of the writer. Though it tends to go magical realm light for the most part. Outright magical realm at worst.

>>49171546
I havent read this 'big dumb 80s Action Movie write-up', but I would like to.
I have no idea for the stand as I still havent figured out what I am going to do for my own stand.

>>49171570
Id say "JUST DO IT" but my own attempts at writing are slow. And full of spelling mistakes if "see the like of day" is any indication.
>>
>>49171329
>can't take Jubileus with you
I kind of see your point with the other things you listed, but why would someone want to bring Jubileus with them? I don't understand that part. She doesn't seem particularly likeable from her portrayal in the series. Is it just because you want to say you waifued God? Because I suppose I could understand that.
>>
>>49171329
>get some crappy version of the Eyes, and can't even take the real version with you.
But it is a fair assumption to make with thinks like that that derive their power from something that is bound to that world. (which the god they came from was the god of)

it would have been better if it instead said the True Eyes of the World only gave the power of the CP version away from their source of power, but stuff like infinity gems have even less power away from their home dimension.
>>
>>49171737
>>49171742
Why are you so hell bent on feeding the shitposter?
>>
>>49171747
They're shitposting? They're being rude, but it seemed like they were bringing up genuine points. I wanted to know why not bringing Jubileus with them was something they disliked.
>>
>>49171664
http://pastebin.com/RsBQ5tSg

It was almost five AM when I wrote it, which is why it pretty much ended on a joke/reference instead of a climax. Sleepy brain couldn't think of anything good.

Not that the rest of the story was good in the first place, but still.
>>
>>49171747
>Why are you so hell bent on feeding the shitposter?
Why do have an issue with reasoned replies?
Are you that guy that wants everyone in the thread assuming anyone who doesn't think what they think is a shitposter trying to ruin jumpchain?

That would make you a rather obvious troll.
>>
I have an extremely important question about the Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump.

Is a boxing glove on a spring close enough to technology for the Technovore power to copy and manifest? I mean, I assume a watch would be fair game, and how is the force of the springs in the watch different from the spring in the boxing glove?
>>
>>49171737
>>49171742
>>49171785
>>49171810

We've been over this for over a thousand threads now.

He's not interested in a debate. He doesn't want to change his mind from a well-worded argument. He just wants to rage, rant, and rave as he attempts to and seems to have succeeded in driving out a jumpmaker he has an irrational hateboner for.

You are not going to change him. He does not WANT to change.
>>
>>49171785
Yes, the anti-Red shitposter will attack her at every chance in every way, he's quoting other, unrelated people's issues and using them as a generalized attack on her.
>>
>>49171841
I wasn't trying to change him, I just wanted to know why he liked Jubileus. But alright, if he's just a shitposter, then...

>>49171843
Okay, I'll just ignore him.
>>
>>49171785
>>49171810
Not him, but the thing is-while in any other circumstance you guys would have a point, there's one shitposter in these threads who specifically posts to get (you)s and Red is their primary target.

I'm not even necessarily disagreeing with you, I'm just saying for future reference it's probably best to discuss this stuff in a separate comment chain to avoid encouraging him. He's been known to go after other targets when bored.
>>
>>49171737
I think the logic from a non-shitposter would be that Jubileus-even with one of the eyes- isn't exactly op or even very impressive in the context of the chain. It'd be one thing if she weren't for purchase, but why ban podding her?
>>
File: boxing-glove.jpg (68KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
boxing-glove.jpg
68KB, 425x282px
>>49171824
The line between "tool" and "technology" can be a weird one when it comes to mechanics. Like, something that uses optical or electrical properties is clearly technology, but at what point does a mechanical device stop being a piece of material that you're exploiting the mechanical properties of and start being a machine? A hammer probably shouldn't count as technology, but should a bow? My personal ruling for my own use is that if it includes kinematic linkages it counts. A boxing glove on a spring wouldn't be a machine because it's a direct expression of Hooke's Law. But a spring-powered watch would because the watch has a complex set of linkages to direct and focus the energy of the spring to a purpose. Though that could allow boxing gloves on springs of pic related's type. Lots of linkages in there.
>>
>>49171926
I guess I understand that, then. So the problem isn't that they want Jubileus, it's that saying "no you can't have the awful thing" feels patronizing. It's like telling someone "no, you can't eat dogshit". We weren't planning on doing it in the first place, lady!
>>
>>49169581
Why would you need this much magic? For what purpose would you need enough magic to create a life sized sun with 1 fireball spell?
>>
>>49171737
>>49171926
>>49171878

Jubileus was characterized as having personality of 16 year old girl. Lively one.

Balder tried to hasten her Ressurection AND did it on Earth instead of Paradiso where she is at full power. Not only that but when Jeanne gets Bayo out of her eye, you can hear her screaming in pain.

So it's equivalent of waking up way too early due to some jackass, and then being stabbed in the eye.

Don't tell me you wouldn't have been pissed either?

You might ask why the Angels are such dicks if she's okay.

Dunno, why are Space Marines and Inquisition dicks when Emps was okay kinda?

She was sealed away/killed/put in coma near beginning of creation. And it is implied that there was a war at first. So Angels are following what she did, said and acted like during war. Before/near beginning of humankind. It got very distorted
>>
>>49172118
Killing one of our 3 Golden Dick Sticks?

Also, why not?
>>
>>49171789
>http://pastebin.com/RsBQ5tSg

Now I kind of want a series of 'after action reports' written by Jumpers to their Benefactor to explain what happened from their point of view. Like police report style.
>>
>>49172149
It just seems like a waste. At a certain point your magic lazer cannon is just going to destroy planets instead of enemies.
>>
File: ultimate evil plans.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate evil plans.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Did you include puppies in your Evil Plan, /jc/?
>>
Could I get the Omni-King from DBZ as my parent in Percy Jackson?
>>
>>49172199
Of course. They're good for troop morale, every one of my bases has a dedicated puppy therapy center.
>>
>>49172217
Is he a god or the local setting's equivalent of a god? Then yes, you can import gods from settings you haven't been to yet. They'll be altered in power to match the Percy Jackson setting, though.
>>
>>49172241
He's the god of all universes who blew up six at once in a temper tantrum.
>>
Jump #129: Storm Hawks
>Ten of Wands, reversed (Noble leadership restrained from transforming into tyranny.)
>Age: 18
>Location: Terra Blizzaris
>Identity: Crystal Mage (-100)
>Drawbacks: Murk Raiders (+300), Starling's Crusade (+500)
Oh boy, now we're in another generic-feeling CGI cartoon. Oh well, whatever. Murk raiders... you know what, no, I'm just going to vaporize them when they show up, and only them, because screw the kid gloves when it comes to things like them. As far as Starling's crusade... well, we'll address that later.
>An Ocean By Any Other Name (1100)
I am buying this explicitly because it will be handy when I travel through other dimensions. Also the Warp. I know on its own it won't be enough for any of the more insane things, but it will help.
>Weatherproofing (1000)
Honestly, this is just a small thing, but such an important small thing. Keeping sand and salt from jamming my equipment, and adapting machines to function in unusual places... helpful.
>Universal Adaptor (400)
Mana to electricity? Heat to chi? EMC to Mantra? Efficiency is something I can work on later - being able to do it at ALL with technology is insanely useful. I'll make sure to save this as an adaptor to slap onto the bottomless power supplies I'll be producing in the future.
>Desperate Casting (Free, Crystal Mage)
Throwing raw magical energy sounds like a recipe for disaster. I'll make sure to have mana batteries at the ready so as to cause disasters when needed.
>We Did The Mash (300, Crystal Mage)
It was a crystal smash. I'm honestly less concerned about doing this on the fly as I am doing it intentionally.
>The Binding (0, Crystal Mage)
Binding with others, and everyone involved eventually having access to the totality of each other's powers... actually, what effect would this have when I bind with companions? And clones? Anyone know?
>>
>>49172281
I don't know that I want to get involved in the plot. This looks like the usual plucky heroes saving the day silliness that you see everywhere, so I'm just not going to get involved with them, otherwise it'll inevitably derail.

You know what I AM going to do, though? Go to Starling and offer to freely help. And she's not even a villain! Plus it's not like I've got anything better to do.

Well, let's roll some dice and see how lucky she gets.
>:: Results [345, 250, 429, 80, 731] ::
So she gets Stars and Stones from Dresden Files, Blood of Kings from Percy Jackson, If You Want A Job Done Right from Doom, Genetic Assimilation from Underword, and Is This The Face Of A Crazy Man from Stargate.

Many of these fit her rather well, considering her purpose, and having Genetic Assimilation means it'll be easier for me to give her other powers. Stars and Stones will be insanely useful in this setting since there's magic. Not sure how much good Blood of Kings is going to do her, though, but no matter. Considering how many powers I can give her with a simple blood transfusion, I'd hope she'd at least hear me out... and I can use other means to grant her other powers permanently instead of having to rely on the local magic for them.

I just have to make sure she also gets a couple of those perks that act as a morality compass, too, to keep her from going mad with power.

Hopefully that will help her freely decide to give me the stolen powers back. Because if not, I'm not above reducing her to a helpless cinder, taking them by force, and simply fixing her afterward.
>>
>>49171926
>ban podding her
Not a fan of Pod Bans under any circumstances.
They are a CP purchase from a different supplement written by someone else.

When your solution is to try rewriting someone else's work, it is a bad solution. Which may be where the Red hate came from originally, since I think the did this in other jumps as well, taking easy, convenient fixes that attack the central foundations of Jumpchain instead of taking the time to think of a solution that is more appropriate, and does not step on someone else's shoes.

Don't rewrite the pod rules, don't say CP duplication perks from other jumps don't work the way they say they do. Don't add additional failure conditions to a jump unless they are in a non-mandatory drawback or a gauntlet, don't bundle loss of memory and loss of powers and loss of warehouse all in the same drawback, because then how is it even part of a chain? Don't hog stuff that could be multiple jumps for just one jump.

If you hate the concept of a jumpchain, just please don't write jumps for it. If you do like the idea of a jumpchain, make it the best I can be. (This is not directed at Red, just general things everyone should do to make better jumps)
>>
>>49172199
How are you seeing the new episode? Their site is so fucked, I can't find it, despite being a subscriber.
>>
>>49172217
I think it has to be a pantheon, not just one god.
No omnipotent monotheists and whatnot.
>>
>>49172123
Wrong on one point.

She was not characterised as having any discernable personality apart from RAAGH GOD SMASH PUNY WITCH.
>>
>>49172310
There's a lot of lesser gods, like the gods of destruction and the kais.
>>
>>49172123
If you want to waifu the weird angel goddess then just fucking ignore the ban and pod her anyways. Who's going to stop you? The Jumpchain Police?

Just stop fucking talking about it.
>>
>>49172199
The first time Pyrrha showed up was the only good scene in RWBY Chibi.
>>
>>49172217
I thought it has to be of a setting you've been to before.
>>
>>49172312
Nope. Confirmed by Hideki kamiya

http://snakelinksonic.tumblr.com/post/138962175143/i-like-to-imagine-that-jubileuss-personality-is

Concept art and stuff
>>
>>49172303
>When your solution is to try rewriting someone else's work, it is a bad solution.
Which was only done once.

>taking easy, convenient fixes that attack the central foundations of Jumpchain instead of taking the time to think of a solution that is more appropriate, and does not step on someone else's shoes.
Point to examples instead of just saying things.

>Don't hog stuff that could be multiple jumps for just one jump.
[citation needed]

>If you hate the concept of a jumpchain, just please don't write jumps for it. If you do like the idea of a jumpchain, make it the best I can be. (This is not directed at Red, just general things everyone should do to make better jumps)
Somehow I doubt that last part. Just be honest.
>>
>>49172328
>Just stop fucking talking about it.
Or tell us about it, more chains being posted is not a bad thing.
>>
>>49172310
>>49172340
Wrong on both counts. Also, Scion from Worm was identified as a viable divine parent.
>>
>>49172388
>Also, Scion from Worm was identified as a viable divine parent.
Bullshit. I thought he was a big space whale thing, not a god.
>>
>>49172355
>confirmed

Are you sure you understand what words mean? Also, are you familiar with Death of the Author?
>>
>>49172408
Everything counts as a god for Percy Jackson, it seems. Fucking Naruto got cleared.
>>
>>49171078
Quick question.

Does Polaris fuse with Heavenly throne for third phase? Does Errai do the same, plus factors? Because the fusing part is interesting.

Will help with figuring out stuff for Transistor crossover and whether Transistor is a piece or something else. It's odd that in Polaris third phase the Heavenly Throne Ability just lets her ressurect her ARMS. Although it also says she "Weilds incredible destructive power" so I guess that's the delete.
>>
>>49172388
Are you sure you're not confusing Worm Scion for the TTRPG game Scion?

I recall the latter coming up... at some point. Don't care enough to search the archives on that one.
>>
>>49172388
You got any proof there, anon?
>>
>>49172408
A semantic difference. Space whale and god are both are fictional concepts, with no actual defined parameters. Scion is close enough to divine that you can fanwank it if you want.
>>
>>49172422
But he's alive.

And if Hideki wants to think she got that personality, then I want to think that too
>>
>>49172456
Space whale is a very clearly defined concept. You can't just say that it isn't.
>>
>>49171423
>Has anyone written out parts of there Jump?

Yes, ranging from just little snippets & summaries to full-blown moments in each jump being narrated.

I'd link what I feel to be the best one, but unfortunately it's kinda sub-par smut - also unfinished.
>>
>>49172355
So you won't shut up about this character because she acts like a typical 16 year old. When you can just pick up someone like that literally anywhere.
>>
>>49172388
The version of the jump on the drive says:

>You may pay 50 cp to change to any real world pantheon, (no omnipotence or monotheistic silliness) or 200 to import a full pantheon from another setting (Yes it has to be the full pantheon complete with major enemies and such, no you don’t have to have been to their setting)

Looks like you only know half of what you're talking about.

And I've yet to see a quote from Merchant saying that we can be the child of a Space Whale. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>49172493
>very clearly defined concept
Large, sometimes odd alien that floats through space. Typically organic.

Not very clear, there.

Whereas a "god" is just something that's worshiped.
>>
>>49172493
Nah, "space whale" is vague. But it's also just a shorthand for what Scion is, which is well defined. He's a multi-dimensional colony of crystalline organisms most directly comparable to the terrestrial sea squirt, which through some truly improbable twists of evolution have acquired incredible abilities to manipulate matter, energy, and the fabric of space and time.
>>
>>49172509
With incredible powers.

I am defending her a bit though. She is probably not exactly like a 16 year old girl due to being a long lived goddess but knowing she acts like that instead of typical incredibly wise God being is interesting
>>
>>49172493
Okay. Define it. How does a space whale work? What sort of biology does it have? What, exactly is it capable of? How does it possess these capabilities?

The entities in Worm are no more or less magical than the gods in greek mythology. The entities just have more detail and fluff to distract you from their wizard powers.
>>
>>49172566
Stop the presses, that sure is worth hounding someone day in and out over.
>>
>>49172585
Deterministic universe. No such thing as magic.
>>
>>49172588
Also, it is written, in in game enemy encyclopedia, that she was FORCED into dominion over Paradiso and instantly put into eternal slumber. Created just to have something she didn't want put onto her and then not allowed to enjoy life
>>
>>49172371
>Which was only done once.
Thus is not the only time I have seen a jump which banned podding, FEAR did it as well, and it caused grief there also,

>>49172371
>Point to examples instead of just saying things.
Look at the ENTIRE THIRD PARAGRAPH.
>Don't rewrite the pod rules, don't say CP duplication perks from other jumps don't work the way they say they do. Don't add additional failure conditions to a jump unless they are in a non-mandatory drawback or a gauntlet, don't bundle loss of memory and loss of powers and loss of warehouse all in the same drawback, because then how is it even part of a chain? Don't hog stuff that could be multiple jumps for just one jump.

[citation needed]
The entire Zelda debacle, where the jumpmaker tried to stuff several Zelda games under one jump, and then say that was the only jump allowed of all of them. Or Babylon Anon trying to block the B5 spin-off series because he made a halfhearted B5 jump. Why this is bad for jumpchain should be self evident.

>>49172371
>Somehow I doubt that last part.
Yes, you definitely seem to be trying to take everything as a personal affront against you.
>>
>>49172605
Yes, you can just say that. But how do you justify it? The powers that the shard possess are completely impossible according to any reasonable interpretation of how physics actually works. What does that make them, if not magic?

And please answer with something more than semantic wordgames, if you would.
>>
File: 1408557192460.jpg (547KB, 960x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1408557192460.jpg
547KB, 960x1305px
For the PS238 jump what magic school is the best to specialize in?
>>
>>49172500
I try to do that when I post jump builds. Some are longer than others. I kind of wish I'd been archiving it somewhere. Speaking of which!

Fecking formatting problems.

Jump #130: Invader Zim
NOW WE'RE TALKING.
>Page of Swords, reversed (The approach of an unexpected challenge, met with muddled thought and unjust action. A person filled with a destructive appetite for all matters of mind and logic.)
>Age: 100
>Location: Free Choice (Earth, just to screw with Zim)
>Identity: Irken Defective (-200)
>Drawbacks: You Need Tacos (+50), Conspiracy Theorist (+100), Keef (+200), With Great Power (+200)
I have a MIGHTY NEED for tacos. Also, Conspiracy Theorist and With Great Power look like they describe invaders to a T. Especially defective ones. Fortunately, I don't intend to conquer Earth, because that's Zim's job. Unfortunately, I'll happily smash everything up with ridiculous Irken tech whenever there's a reasonable excuse.
But mostly I'll be using Irken tech to make tacos. THE BEST TACOS IN THE UNIVERSE.
Which I will be bribing Dib with in order to try to make him not expose me as an alien.
Little do I know that such tacos will inevitably lead to my being exposed AS an alien.
>Agility (Free, Irken)
The playground is a most dangerous place. I cannot be at a disadvantage here!
>Regeneration (1050, Irken)
Damaged! By balls of kicking! But I will be back on my feet soon. And soon... REVENGE!
>Superior Irken Organs (900, Irken)
FULLY AUTOMATIC BALLKICKER- NO, NOT THAT! MY SQUEEDLYSPOOCH!
>Room with a Moose (600, Defective)
Was someone talking about Scion? I intend to find a sufficiently shitty world without 10^80 parallels and set him loose there.
>Inferior Human Organs (200)
And now you know why I need tacos. Or else I will explooode.
>Variable Time-Stasis Field (0, Defective)
HOW ELSE could I make such DELICIOUS tacos? SUCH A WONDER CANNOT BOW TO THE WHIMS OF SPACE AND TIME!

Seriously, this sort of thing writes itself.
>>
>>49172637
So would you agree that the large majority of technology throughout Jumpchain is actually magic, then, since it goes against "any reasonable interpretation of how physics actually works"? Not trying to be contrarian or put you in a logical trap, here, just genuinely interested in your opinion. How to distinguish between what is science and what is magic when you're dealing with multiple different universes each with their own laws of physics is a topic that interests me, and I like hearing others' takes on the topic.
>>
File: 1391805427923.gif (1MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1391805427923.gif
1MB, 384x288px
>>
>>49172441
>>49172444
>>49172541
Oh, wait. Fuck, I was wring. Yes, it was the TTRPG Scion. Just skimmed the post because I didn't want to sift through the rest of the wank.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-549#post-24911918
>>
>>49172637
Not him but personally I think everyone's missing the point when you've been asked to prove at what point Merchant "Identified" Scion as a viable parent and you've done nothing but, ironically, indulge in the semantic word games you're criticising other people of.

You want to know how I justify it? There are worlds like Macross, Rick and Morty and Mega Man where dimensional portals are a thing that happen because of SCIENCE! not magic. The entities' hat tricks are all derived from what amounts to a hyperadvanced form of the same principle of using science to open passages between alternate universes.

Therefore, they do not qualify as gods unless you're seriously going to sit here and argue that Uncle Rick should be considered a god.
>>
File: Average day in jumpchain.webm (3MB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
Average day in jumpchain.webm
3MB, 640x368px
>>49172697

...>>49172704 here, I should be mad but holy kek my sides
>>
>>49172679
Rainbows.
>>
>>49172704
That's a fine line you're walking on, assuming that everyone with something even vaguely similar to say is the same person.
>>
>>49172679
Since I loved Totemist Quest and very much hope that Diarca someday resumes it, I chose Totemism. It's a craftsman's school focused around building magic talismans, with much better ones being possible if you include a spirit you've bound. Said spirits can be gotten from bargains, or killing a beast and claiming its soul.
>>
>>49172637
Not that anon, but I know a troll when I see one.
>And please answer with something more than semantic wordgames, if you would.
>semantic wordgames

You're just as guilty, by declaring that everything is magic, simply because it doesn't match up with known physics.
It's called Science Fiction for a reason, anon.
And it's different from Fantasy.

>>49172679
They're all equally vague and ambiguous. The setting is basically a knock-off Marvel and DC mashup. It focuses more on characters, primarily a powerless child of two epic, high powered supers learning how to be a superhero.

>>49172697
Meh, people make mistakes-
>Spacebattles
Well there's your problem. Lots of people from there come here, but not so much the other way.
>>
>>49172680
>I have a MIGHTY NEED for tacos
bruh same
>>
>>49172683
It depends. For example, tech in TTGL gets a free pass, because it passes the buck. Spiral Power is magic, so we can't blame spiral tech for being magical as well.

Mass Effect would qualify as "not-magic" because it posits the existence of one rule-breaking thing, which still has its own rules.

I guess that's how I'd generalize it. What are the rules? How transparent are they? How well-constructed are they? How hard are they?

Worlds where the rules are hard, transparent, and well-constructed have not-magic. Worlds where the rules are not run on magic. It doesn't matter whether the magic runs through wires and gears or flesh and souls. Magic is magic.
>>
>>49172731
I wish, that's like us being retards like normal but also tearing apart the one guy going for the bait.
>>
>>49172761
>It's called Science Fiction for a reason, anon. And it's different from Fantasy.

Well, yes, the fundamental argument I'm making is that bad scifi is just reskinned fantasy. Did you... not understand that? Oh. Oh. How sad.
>>
>>49172434
At one point, the poke-pantheon got cleared.

I accepted that ruling, however, when it was also ruled that their magician's system of magic would revolve around binding and commanding monsters.
>>
>>49172683
>So would you agree that the large majority of technology throughout Jumpchain is actually magic
Magic is not a special snowflake. If you can understand its rules by experiment, by trial and error, then it is just another branch of technology. If you do not realize this, then you are probably a product of the American Educational System.

They are not separate things.
>>
>>49172813
>Backpedaling this hard.
Oh, no I didn't see that.
I just saw an autist who could discern the difference between Sci Fi and Fantasy.
>>
>>49172866
MAGIC ISN'T REAL, FUCKTARD.

WHETHER THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD WORKS ON IT, OR WHETHER IT CAN BE APPLIED AS TECHNOLOGY, DEPENDS ON THE PERSON WRITING THE STORY

BECAUSE IT'S NOT REAL

IT'S MADE UP

FAKE
>>
>>49172884
>being this unable to understand human conversation

Well, it's understandable. Jumpchain doesn't exactly attract many non-autists.
>>
>>49172884
couldn't*
Damnit. Stupid fingers.

>>49172894
Don't resort to Internet shouting. He's a troll, try to browbeat him with logic, or ignore him. Anything else is simply food to him. Though even communicating with a troll at all feeds them, I suppose.
>>
File: 1458230688066.jpg (203KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
1458230688066.jpg
203KB, 753x753px
Right. Put some thought into it, weighed the responses I got. Stargate update is officially dropped. I might try to pick it up later, but right now the current version will work as well as it always has.

I'm better off focusing my efforts on new material, like the BC claim I've been sitting on for a while.
>>
>>49172894
Wow, all caps. Yup, you definitely win the argument, and do not seem ignorant at all.
>>
>>49172866
That isn't right. Technology is defined as the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes. Magic can be frivolous as hell. Go back to school eurocuck.

Also, there are several forms of magic that don't actually have rules, just guidelines. So you're wrong on several accounts.
>>
>>49172942
I thought the update was well received?
>>
>>49172942
Red, you need to stop letting the shitposter influence your decisions.
>>
>>49172920
Wow, how right you are. I legitimately apologize for attempting to respond seriously to such an obvious shitposter. I had forgotten that 4chan has become a nesting ground for complete retards. My mistake.
>>
>>49172942
And here we go.
Watch out.
The shitposter is out on patrol tonight.
He was having to scrape the bottom of the barrel with that tired old magic=science=magic argument again.

I just wish we could find out where the dude lives.
>>
>>49172942
I hope you change your mind on Stargate later, but do what you must.
>>
>>49172963
By a bunch of white knights and fanboys. AKA people whose opinion mean nothing.

Personally I'm still hoping Myrmidont finishes Atlantis so I can excise the current Stargate jump out of my chain
>>
>>49172942
Why? Everyone liked it I thought.
>>
>>49172942
Thanks for encouraging the shitposter to keep ruining these threads, Red. Things are really looking up now!
>>
>>49171078
I grinder a bit with DLC and even though Polaris is still higher level than me, I keep people always at her arms, two at demon spawning one and be of them uses evil flow.

She's just spinning now and can't fight back.

That is the power of heavenly throne. It is my bitch
>>
>>49172956
>Also, there are several forms of magic that don't actually have rules, just guidelines.
Or you are assuming that instead of it having unstated rules, it has none because the author of the setting chose not to detail them.
>>
>>49172956
Stop feeding it.
Everyone else figured out it was a shitposter like 10 minutes ago.
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>49172942
Well, that's disappointing. Saw a lot of neat new stuff I liked. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck with BC.

By the way, not sure if I asked before but will BC have a continuity-with-other-40K-jumps 0CP drawback or not?

>>49172997
>By a bunch of white knights and fanboys

Huh. So which do I count as?

>>49173021
Hang on, DS2 has DLC?

...which reminds me, actually. Has anyone here played SMT 4 Final, and if so what was it like?
>>
>>49172422
Seeing as how Jublieus-chan's personality is given very little attention in the game, I'm willing to give the Author's vision of her character more weight than some half-retarded anon.
>>
>>49173168
>Jublieus-chan
>>
File: Out of Order.jpg (73KB, 700x849px) Image search: [Google]
Out of Order.jpg
73KB, 700x849px
>>49173008
Your sarcasm aside, I'm going to get shat on no matter what I do. So I might as well do something that I'll have fun with.

>>49173132
>By the way, not sure if I asked before but will BC have a continuity-with-other-40K-jumps 0CP drawback or not?
+300CP Drawback. The Chaos Gods remember your actions in 'alternate timelines'. They happen to think you're an interesting toy as a result. I don't think I need to explain why this is bad.
>>
>>49173182
>responding to a shitposter
>>
>>49172588
Red isn't here anon. No one except Anti-Red is hounding her. Do you hate people discussing her jumps?
>>
>>49173182
I knew it.

It's one of those goddamn irrational waifufags.
>>
File: blank8.png (290KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
blank8.png
290KB, 630x542px
Wait-

>>49172355
-oh, bullshit.

>>49173168
>I like to think

Call it a gut instinct, but something tells me if Jubileus' personality is ever elaborated on the writing team won't use some comment Kamiya made offhandedly on a whim
>>
>>49172942
Red, the update was decent. Stop giving in to Shitposter.

If there is one thing you should fix though is pod ban in Bayo
>>
File: deathattheclub.jpg (41KB, 392x468px) Image search: [Google]
deathattheclub.jpg
41KB, 392x468px
>>49172611
You are making so many assumptions and leaps in logic over a mysterious lore comment that I just know whoever invented debate as a concept is spinning in their grave right now
>>
>>49173200
...wait, all 40k jumps have a 0 cp drawback that just have your actions in other 40k jumps carry over to your current jump. Why suddenly a 300 drawback to have chaos gods hunt us? You're breaking tradition
>>
>>49173200
>Your sarcasm aside, I'm going to get shat on no matter what I do. So I might as well do something that I'll have fun with.

I accept this logic as valid. This whole community exists for the sake of pursuing hedons. Do what you think will get you the most.
>>
>>49173221
Except in the images linked you can see that he wasn't only one who said it. It was said by 3 people, not exact words but generally they agreed on personality
>>
File: Wakarimasen lol.png (60KB, 373x273px) Image search: [Google]
Wakarimasen lol.png
60KB, 373x273px
>>
>>49173182
>>49173202
>>49173216
I was jokingly using a japanese honorific. What's wrong with that? We literally do the same shit with the benefactor. One of her more common titles is Jump-chan for fuck's sake.
>>
>>49173264
Anon wants to suffer for no points.
Anon… are you well? Do you need a doctor?
>>
File: larry-david-unsure.gif (5MB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
larry-david-unsure.gif
5MB, 358x200px
>>49172942
>BC claim
I not sure how I feeling for Black Crusade jump. On one hand I have more perks for my berserker chain on the other hand fuck that I rather beat the shit out of Khorne.
>>
>>49172942
>>49173200

D:

Okay, if you really feel it's necessary. Whatever you need to get those creative juices flowing. BC sounds real cool, though mang.
>>
>>49173221
You're just embarassed your god-mom isn't as diginified as you thought she was.
>>
>>49173221
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>49173261
The lore says this basically.

>unequal light and dark. Their forces struggled for maintaining their stuff.
>This eventually caused the universe to be destroyed and recreated into Trinity of Realities, Which is Paradiso, Inferno and Human world.
>Jubileus was forced into governing Paradiso and put to slumber eternal.
>>
>>49173311
The Jump-chan shit was born from a frickin' typo and spawned an inane cult, which has so far done nothing but contribute drama and nonsense since it's infancy.

We're to the point now of whenever benefactors are even remotely brought up shit reaches #NotMyJumpchan tiers of memery.
>>
>>49173316
No.

The 0 cp drawbacks were meant to be "okay, you did stuff as Eldar. Guess what? That stuff carries over, the stuff you did"

I don't want this to come with being hunted by Chaos Gods. Especially since the drawback itself says these are multiple timelines. But that's wrong because if you always took the 0 cp thing, then it was always one timeline
>>
>>49173401
Anon you fucked up because they don't want to hunt you down. I agree on this drawback just saying "That thing you didn't do? They seen you do it" when it refers to other jumps. All jumps were one timeline if the person took them, like how you can choose in DeSu 2 to have your actions in DeSu 1 carry over
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>49173274
Well slap my internet face and call me Captain Contrarian, but considering Hashimoto says he's "pretty sure Jubileus is a lively gal", I can't find the third commentor and nobody is saying anything like "This is DEFINITELY what this ambiguous character otherwise characterised as a malevolent demiurge is definitely like" it sounds to me you're just trying to spin a waifu out of the loosest possible excuse available.

>>49173344
My position is simply that a few offhanded comments made by developers known to joke around aren't unambiguous and definite statements on canon. That said, you're not wrong

>>49173353
This, thank you.
>>
Oh what the fuck just happened

>>49173448
>>49173283

>>49173351
GOOD QUESTION. Poor sleep appears to be making arguing difficult for me right now!

Also, Kamiya
>>
>>49173401
For this drawback you're being given 300 points though. Just ask Red to make a 0+ drawback like the others.
>>
>>49173231
>If there is one thing you should fix though is pod ban in Bayo
Let me think about that.

No.

>>49173401
Notice how I never said they'd hunt you down. I just said they'd find you an interesting toy. You're putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>49173448
ASA, everything can be waifud and everyone can have a personality with enough perks.

That said, your mom was a very disco person
>>
>>49173500
Why though. Jubileus isn't remotely powerful enough to justify being banned from pods, especially since you have to convince or mind control the creature into getting in one.
>>
File: supakawaii.gif (930KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
supakawaii.gif
930KB, 500x281px
>>49173517
And it runs in the family.
>>
>>49173500
Still, it fucks up continuity because if a jumper always took the 0 cp thing, there were no multiple timelines. Will there be a 0 cp continuity drawback then?
>>
>>49173581
It's a WIP, anon. I don't think she even knows, right now.
>>
>>49172942
>Stargate update is officially dropped.
You had a good start on it. I would rather see a more complete jump than one you had given up on.
>>
>>49173581
>>49173594
Isn't this really semantical if there's multiple timelines or not

If anything existing at multiple points in time would be even more of a curious thing
>>
>>49173500
Red, I know you think Jubileus is a reality warper.

In Paradiso.

Not so in other realms which other jumps count as. Hell, you can just have her be Nerfed Due to her soul having been forced into sun due to Bayonetta, or Nerfed due to other jumps being other worlds. Or premature awakening if jumper attempts that
>>
>>49173632
>>49173554
>Hell, you can just have her be Nerfed Due to her soul having been forced into sun due to Bayonetta
Because that worked so well with Alma and F.E.A.R., as I'm sure we all remember. I'm not making that mistake again. My answer is still 'no'.
>>
DeSu 2 complete.

Noticed a thing, an implication, although it COULD have a different meaning.

Polaris said she was surprised humans divorced from providence had so much potential.

It seems it was one of worlds that YHVH doesn't govern, or one that God abandoned in Yuzu 8th day
>>
>>49173632
Doesn't she need both eyes to do full on universal stuff? Not even VS Battles wanks her that hard.
>>
>>49173685
It will be better than just banning her.

Other than the shitposter, people think Jubileus isn't that strong. Just say that her power is around, maybe slightly less than what she did as final boss, in descriptory language and it would be fine.
>>
>>49173685
>Because that worked so well with

Not him and I honestly don't care about the issue overmuch to argue the point-but if that's your objection that strictly speaking given the response by public opinion to pod restrictions as a concept doesn't them existing at all consist of a mistake?

Also I think anon's point is that there is a canonical basis for Jubi having less power outside her native realm here unlike in FEAR.
>>
>>49173685
I'd be less annoyed if you ever offered an actual justification as to WHY you can't pod her. You can already pod galaxy-universal level beings, and Jubileus would get slaughtered by anyone on that level. So why?
>>
>>49173132
ASA what resources do you suggest for someone wishing to learn mandarin from the ground up?
>>
>>49173734
>>49173761
>>49173770

You've dealt with her bullshit for over a thousand threads and you expect this cunt to suddenly change her mind?
>>
>>49173701
This is exactly why Red is banning her. In her opinion, Jubileus can only be on her top two eyes power level

>>49173761
If I understand it kind of, at her FULL Jubileus would have great power in Paradiso like D&D gods in their realms, but superbly weakened everywhere else
>>
Jump #131: Legacy of the Aldenata
>Page of Cups (A romantic soul who embraces compassion and imagination with childlike joy.)
>Age: 24
>Location: Apparently a conference about an alien invasion
>Identity: Bane Sidhe Conspirator (-100)
So I'm in on the ground floor.
>Jesuit (Free, Conspirator)
So now I can do wedding ceremonies. Handy. Also now I can deal with things that fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy while solving practical problems!
>Master Pipefitter (700)
As though I couldn't do this already, but hey. I intend to use this to tirelessly rip apart and reassemble alien tech to give humanity a leg up in general.
I may use other out of jump skills to make it so humans CAN replicate tech that otherwise shouldn't be replicated, even if it makes it bulkier, more power hungry, etc.
>Legends of the Legacy (600, Conspirator)
Knowing where to look to find virtually any information I need will be extremely useful. ESPECIALLY here.
>Sohon (200)
Hmm. Natural skills to mentally control alien nanites, you say? That certainly sounds handy.
Oh wait. I've been to Iji and Generator Rex.
Never be a true adept? Screw that. I'm going to make these aliens cry.
>Foot In Every Door (0, Conspirator)
And suddenly I am a part of ALL THE CONSPIRACIES. Mileage may vary- wait, why is the Democratic Party a conspiracy? Ugh, writers.
>Tablet (Free, Conspirator)
Handy to chat with my fellow conspirators. Also to buy technology from aliens.

This is a great jump for using Genre Savior. This is already a Humanity, Fuck Yeah setting, there's no denying it, but I am going to crank that motherfucker up to eleven, and do everything I can within the bounds of the setting to kick it up a few more notches.
>>
>>49169964
Still looking for an answer to this: >>49169964 .

If this >>49170112 is true, what would I need to "un-taint" it?

Would the Uncursifier from Rick and Morty work?
>>
>>49173824
That's not entirely correct; you know how Jubileus was actually defeated by summoning a much bigger shadow lady to punch her soul into the sun? That's her equal. That's the scale of what she'd be like at full power.

I mean, you're probably right given Paradiso IS her divine domain as Inferno is Queen Sheba's, but "superbly weakened" is a relative term.
>>
>>49173824
But in game, when you fight her, Jubileus doesn't have both eyes. They aren't even her default power level, since the eyes originate from Aesir.
>>
>>49173896
Except Umbran Witch summoning POWERS UP the summon. That was Queen Sheba boosted
>>
File: 1472499969569.jpg (82KB, 540x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1472499969569.jpg
82KB, 540x1004px
>>49173824
>>49173816
>>49173770
>>49173761
>>49173734
>end up caving on some things like Stargate or F.E.A.R. to try and quell complaints
>get bitched at for being spineless

>actually try to put my foot down on something because I don't feel comfy just casually repeating the same mistake from another jump and letting out a powerful god-like entity out of the setting, because I'd get flayed alive if I did anything except let her eventually gain those abilities in time
>...get bitched at because "you don't make sense"
And people wonder why I stopped posting builds or anything, really. I'm just going to go work on BC.
>>
>>49173829
>Hmm. Natural skills to mentally control alien nanites, you say? That certainly sounds handy.
The jump actually does a really bad job of explaining what Sohon is. It's not some technopathy thing. Anyone can interface with assembler nanites just fine. What it really is, is that Galactic Federation technology requires super fine tolerances, more than even the nanites can produce. It's just not thermodynamically possible. Sohon is actually a psychic discipline that lets you manipulate quantum mechanical effects. The reason it's associated with technology is because all the really good GalTech requires a Sohon adept to stand there while the machine is being built and tell the laws of physics to sit down and shut up, they've got this. It's easier if they're the ones directing the nanites, is all.
>>
>>49173500
>>49173500
>Let me think about that.
>No.
Red, the Pod is from another jump, that you did not write. Why do you expect the sanity of your jump to be honored, when you do not honor the contributions of others.

Did you obtain permission from Quicksilver to mess with how pods work, and which has been part of jumpchain from near the beginning?

Because the one thing most people here agree the more about is, "you do not mess with someone else's jump without their permission," and it has been a source of constant fights here, with some people wanting a better jump on the drive, and others says no, because they did not have the first jumpmakers permission.

Except we have all if the bad, and none of the good, because you go not extend that courtesy to others.
Would it be ok if I made a Stargate jump, and in it added a rule where it was ok to ignore your jump and substitute my rulings, because I did not like how a perk you mage worked? Would you endorse that? Because you expect everyone else to endorse you being the one do decide how someone else's perk works.
>>
>>49173963
Red, the issue is as follows:

You are trying too hard to fix a mistake. Instead of putting your foot down with Stargate and F.E.A.R you do it at the jump where you should let up on a thing, Bayonetta
>>
>>49173963
>letting the reactions of anons on the internet dictate your behavior

I want you to imagine me bitching you out for this, super hard. Maybe that will help you stop doing it.
>>
>>49174003
>>49174007
>>49174021

Too late guys.

She's gone.

Again.
>>
File: 1457221864506-0.png (528KB, 531x750px) Image search: [Google]
1457221864506-0.png
528KB, 531x750px
>>49173963
And thus the thread continues to never be happy with a decision.

I'm sorry you've been such a target for it Red. I don't think you deserve it.
>>
>>49174021
Yes, because adding to the bitching will only make things better.
>>
>>49174045
Good. Someone get to work on a better version of Stargate and Bayonetta without her mistakes.
>>
File: Make Memories.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Make Memories.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>49173893
First you get anti corruption perks like vanguard or spyro (or both). Then you go to shadow of the colossus and get that take in evil to empower altform. Then you go and grab the handles of that fucker and chug it. Chug the whole thing.
>>
>>49174003
Learn the meaning of "No."
>>
>>49173950
>Umbran Witch summoning POWERS UP the summon

Citation needed, seems pretty inconsistant desu considering Gommorah stayed dragon-sized but Labolas turns out to be roughly elephant-sized rather than bigger than him without the hair.
>>
>>49173963
It's literally just one autist who wants to fuck Jubelius and won't shut up about it.

Pretty sure it's ParanoidAnon.
>>
I'd ask if we could avoid doing this for one. Fucking. Day.

But that's too much to ask, is it?
>>
>>49174066
Your mistake is personifying a group of over 50 people as a single entity.
>>
File: MAX ME UP.jpg (25KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
MAX ME UP.jpg
25KB, 640x443px
>>
File: The Line.jpg (4MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
The Line.jpg
4MB, 2880x1800px
We are not heroes.
>>
>>49174164
>Pretty sure it's ParanoidAnon

Any particular reason why? Has he expressed interest in fucking Jubileus before or is he just the Woolie of JC?

Did he steal all our pies too?

>>49174169
It's like typhoon season. Either it doesn't happen, or it happens out of the blue, consecutively, with no sign of letting up until all the energy runs out.
>>
>>49174169
>>49174175
>>49174203
Blame ParanoidAnon for being king waifufag and never shutting up.

>>49174207
The posts in support of Jubs just fit his style. Same arguments, same formatting, same harping on irrelevant tiny bullshit forever.
>>
File: 375pxUno_Wild_Draw_4_card.jpg (13KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
375pxUno_Wild_Draw_4_card.jpg
13KB, 200x320px
>>49174169
There was never hope.
>>
File: A CARD TO SURPASS DRAW 4.jpg (108KB, 421x750px) Image search: [Google]
A CARD TO SURPASS DRAW 4.jpg
108KB, 421x750px
>>49174236
Anon you forgot
>>
>>49174164
>>49174207
>>49174225

I took part in discussion but only two replies regarding Jubileus were mine.

And I stole her pie.
>>
>>49174207
ParanoidAnon is one of our boogeymen now.
Just wait, I bet someone will accuse me of being him just for posting this.
>>
>>49174259
>Only two
Bullshit. You need to learn to take "No." for an answer. You never do. You never leave anyone alone.
>>
>>49174254
More like make your new friends think twice before playing children's card games with you ever again.
>>
File: image.png (319KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
319KB, 602x598px
>>49174277
I think you need to calm down there, anon. Not everyone is me. You might be me, though
>>
>>49174270
Stupid thing is is that PA actively encourages it.
>>
>>49174342
>I think you need to calm down
I'm not the one so horny for Juby pussy I spend a month harping on a jumpmaker until she gives up and leaves the thread.
>>
File: there are no heroes left in man.png (338KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
there are no heroes left in man.png
338KB, 986x553px
>>49174203
There are no heroes left in man.
>>
>>49174362
>until she gives up and leaves the thread
So remind me why that's a bad thing? Every time she posts, shitstorming climbs to a high. We're actually better off if she doesn't post.
>>
>>49173963
Holy hell, stop deliberately misconstruing people arguments. You never offered any 'sense'. People have asked and criticized the rational behind your decisions, and you completely refuse to respond besides pretending like the thread is some schizophrenic, unpleasable hivemind in complete contradiction to most of the responses to this post, and strawmanning all the criticism in a four word phrase.

So I'll ask again, and even rephrase it for you: What was the original rationale for banning Jubileus and why do you persist in it now? What is so overpowered about her?
>>
I remember a few threads back someone asked about powers that grow over time and Okami was mentioned. Does anyone know which perks those are, that advance with age? I'm looking and not seeing them. Was the person who said that wrong, or am I just obtuse?
>>
>>49174405
Follow your own advice >>49174342 ParanoidAnon
>>
>>49174362

Anon. It's not the pussy.

I just want to help her
>>
>>49174431
Who the ever loving fuck cares. Stop harassing jumpmakers.
>>
>>49174003
Well, there is here, http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/35649194/#35659090, where he says if he could he would remove stasis pods entirely because they break the "no cross-jump interaction" rule.
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 750x1334px
>>49174425
Wrong again.
>>
>>49174452
>Phoneposting
>Expecting anyone to believe you're not samefagging
>>
>>49174395
>I manufacture a shitstorm whenever she posts. so obviously she's the problem.
>>
>>49174472
Don't feed.
>>
>>49174472
She wouldn't be generating shitstorms if she answered questions and listened to the thread, anon.
>>
>>49174425
Kindly fuck off. Not everyone who disagrees with Red is Anti-Red. Also ParanoidAnon is the guy who tried to change Naruto behind the thread's back. He hasn't even been associated with Anti-Red.
>>
File: AMERICA.gif (5MB, 293x164px) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA.gif
5MB, 293x164px
>>49174386
I know a hero will come
And the night? The night will be torn apart
And I know he won’t fight alone.
And the spark that we carry
will turn the dark into
A flame, a fire, a light
>>
>>49174525
That's why I didn't call him anti-red, moron.
>>
File: tumblr_o0av9dSqvD1unm603o1_1280.png (487KB, 716x991px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0av9dSqvD1unm603o1_1280.png
487KB, 716x991px
>>49174532
That picture is oddly appropriate.
>>
So to change the topic slightly.

WHO Did you companion in Bayonetta? Which of the Original companion options did you choose?
>>
>>49174570
>WHO Did you companion in Bayonetta?
The only ones worth companioning are banned anyway, why talk about it?
>>
>>49174570
None, they're all bitches and whores anon.
>>
>>49172436
During her third phase, Polaris is transformed by the Heavenly Throne into a heavily armored, more battle ready form. So yes and no. She sort of fuses with the Throne, but it seems to be more along the lines of the Throne granting a more powerful form. Errai does not fuse with the Throne, due to lacking Administrative Authority, but during the second phase of the fight he has a villainous breakdown due to having lost his Avatars and having his first form beaten. Tapping into the power of the Factors, he takes on a horrific chimera like form (the one from Final).

Keep in mind that the Heavenly Throne can alter data, not just delete it. Hell, in the endings where you don't kill Polaris, she simply undoes all the damage you and your party did to her.

>>49173699
Providence is Canopus' theme and the name of the place where you fight him, actually.
>>
>>49174583
Oh, piss off already.
>>
>>49174549
Your insistence that the people who criticize Red are also infamous shitposters fooled me. You rabid cunt.
>>
>>49174555
Maybe Hushabye is the hero we need
>>
>>49174588
It was non capital providence, which means god's guidance.

But I guess so. It's funny that Polaris still complains that our progress ground to halt and that's why she is deleting.

But the fusing helps think up stuff for Transistor scenario, good man
>>
>>49174570
>not using Companion Import to mule 4000 CP worth of perks into your party
>>
>>49174450
On one hand pods do kinda break the very point of having canon companion options.

On the other hand I've seen Red lose her shit over less jump meta rules. So there is a bit of hypocrisy here.

But seriously, if someone doesn't like the ruling ignore it. There is no reason to even make an issue out of it. Red has no real control over what someone does.
>>
File: 300px-Sha_of_Hatred.jpg (40KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Sha_of_Hatred.jpg
40KB, 300x381px
>pic related is an incarnate negative emotion that can then infect others with that emotion

So how do I create incarnate infectious positive emotions?
>>
File: tumblr_nahp1lrKJ41s2f367o1_1280.png (239KB, 560x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nahp1lrKJ41s2f367o1_1280.png
239KB, 560x739px
>>49174648
Some of her stuff is a little weird, but overall she has some great art.
>>
>>49174687
>But seriously, if someone doesn't like the ruling ignore it. There is no reason to even make an issue out of it. Red has no real control over what someone does.
This. If she makes a retarded ruling just tell her to piss off and ignore it. She's not jump-chan, she's not the one who controls you.
>>
File: 1392893674662.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1392893674662.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>
>>49174588
>>49174659

Transistor, piece of the prototype to Heavenly Throne. As Reward, or thing that happens in scenario... Or perhaps a thing from perk booster: a Transistor based battle body/armor. Remember how Red can at times in turn with right passive function turn into Super User?
>>
>>49174687
>if someone doesn't like the ruling ignore it.

This. You fucking idiots.

Hell, Red's advocated ignoring her rules before, but nooooo. We gotta kick up shit WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

>>49174691
You're not gonna find any of that here, anon.
>>
>>49174719
Welcome to Hell, anon. Abandon all hope, ye who have entered here, for there is no escape.
>>
>>49174717
Just like everyone does with every jump.

But when you aren't using a version of the jump that was made by the jumpmaker, don't bother posting about that shit in the thread. Just like jumpers who houserule that they can get all backgrounds free, or have unlimited companions.
>>
>>49174555
I don't know who that is, but I would heal her so fast it would make her head spin.

Then I would find out if anyone needed killing for that.
>>
>>49174691
Captain Planet's got ya covered. I believe the Eco-Villain Capstone can do that.
>>
>>49174732
That's why I need to do it. It's just what /jc/ and so many worlds need.
>>
>>49174732
>Hell, Red's advocated ignoring her rules before
You can't sense the passive aggressiveness when she says that? You realize when she says it, she's really trying to make you out like an asshole who can't be bothered to follow HER rules and HER ideas of how jumpchain should be run.

She's actually insulting you and being a colossal bitch in not bothering to listen to thread criticism.
>>
>>49174719
Don't ask.

It's not worth knowing.
>>
>>49174764
The Drop-In Capstone has it too actually.
>>
Monday soon fellow denizens.
>>
>>49174750
Then the answer is obvious. We need to remove the worthless jumps in question and have someone competent who knows what thread wants make them instead.

She's so keen on replacing jumps? Then we can replace hers. Tit for tat, no right to complain.
>>
>>49174775
Stop posting.
>>
>>49174775
Yes, I get it, your fee-fees got hurt.

I don't give a shit.

>>49174789
Labor Day in America, so this cunt probably has the day off.
>>
File: tumblr_o6x6p8RugM1unm603o1_1280.png (564KB, 719x1025px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6x6p8RugM1unm603o1_1280.png
564KB, 719x1025px
>>49174756
I dunno. I think the burns scars are cute.

... Now that I think about it I might have a problem. Or a fetish.
>>
File: 5554561e348007ffd6daf8eaae5b1b5c.png (450KB, 718x1001px) Image search: [Google]
5554561e348007ffd6daf8eaae5b1b5c.png
450KB, 718x1001px
>>49174700
I pretty much want to hug all over her creations, either because they're cute or because they've had it rough

>>49174691
The Daughteru Swarm has that covered

No one can stay salty
NO ONE
Not even the salty redhead
>>
>>49174789
But it's a holiday in the US, Labor day, so no reprieve there.
>>
>>
>>49174820
>Not even the salty redhead

Oh for fuck's sake are you quite done.
>>
>>49174659
Polaris is full of shit. She's not trying to delete us because our potential ground to a halt, she's doing it because Alcor decided to help us and that pissed her off. Alcor gave the Hotsuin family the tools to fight her centuries before the game began, indicating that he believed she was already gearing up to delete mankind despite her claims. I'm willing to believe us not meeting her standards was part of it, but it wasn't all of it.

>>49174728
Sounds pretty cool, looking forward to seeing what else you got planned.
>>
>>49174846
The one in pic-related, nigga. Not Red.
>>
File: 77678878979890.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
77678878979890.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>49174818
>>49174828
Fuck
>>
Time to start shitposting song lyrics again.

I took a walk around the world
To ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere
In the sands of time
But I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon

I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be
Something to do with you
I really don’t mind what happens now and then
As long as you’ll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There a-holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite

You called me strong, you called me weak,
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times
I never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head,
If not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back on solid ground

Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well,
Will you be there a-holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite

Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!!

Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well,
Will you be there a-holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite

Oh, whoa, whoa
Oh, whoa, whoa
Oh, whoa, whoa
>>
>>49174750
To be fair isn't this the logic that enforces the idea that you have to get something changed or you can't talk about it? This seems to just encourage people to get up in arms over this stuff.

They can talk about whatever they want anon, and talking about house ruling stuff would be interesting than this dead horse of a debate any day.
>>
>>49174732
When Red says shit like that, it's usually accompanied with something like 'It's not like I can stop anyone'. The implication being that you are kind of a dick and going against her if you do ignore her more contentious rulings. She certainly doesn't advocate ignoring them.
>>
>>49174834
Dangit anon, you're not Trash Man.

>>49174780
>>49174759
Sweet. Thanks!
>>
File: tumblr_o9t8q4ijXP1unm603o3_540.png (86KB, 540x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9t8q4ijXP1unm603o3_540.png
86KB, 540x348px
>>49174846
Open the image
Theres a redhead in the lower right corner

It's not a slight
>>
>>49174444

See, the reason I am not that focused on advocating changing the ruling, beyond explaining why it is unneessary to have it, is because... I don't really need her as companion. I like the idea, yes, but then I realized, quite a long time ago, that I don't need her.

You will see me as providing reasons as to why ban isn't necessary, but not shitting on Red to have her change it.

I understand why she is banning it, but I think that people who want to companion her because her power is wanked that hard, well they are ruining the fun of Jumpchain for themselves.
>>
>>49174819
A fetish is just a problem you've learned to accept. Let it into your heart, anon.
>>
File: I am Trash Man.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
I am Trash Man.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>49174893
Anon we are all the trash man

Kill us all 1989
>>
>>49174870
>>49174896

I apologize, then.

... Fuckit, I'm just going to go watch tv. It's healthier than this.
>>
>>49174896
Jealous lesbians are the evilest thing in existence.
>>
File: 1472747469238.gif (1MB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
1472747469238.gif
1MB, 497x280px
>>49174896
She needs a headpat like the one pictured.
>>
What are some good canon Noble Phantasms not owned by an Archer or Berserker?
>>
>>49174961
The ones owned by Lancers and Riders, I bet.
>>
>>49174933
I think it's more that she disapproves of the relationship between her boss and the...alien? In other images, she has imagine spots that portray her boss as a naive idiot and the alien as a horrible monster. There was a facesucker image and one where she was a dinosaur chewing on the scienctist's head.
Thread posts: 566
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.