[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eversor's bolt pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images (72).jpg (17KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images (72).jpg
17KB, 454x324px
So does the syringe fire the needles? How's does this work? Does it shoot liquid which hardens on contact with air into a needle of toxins?

Is the needles this thing fires silent?

How does this work?
>>
File: images (65).jpg (19KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
images (65).jpg
19KB, 377x390px
Or is this a bayonet kind of device?
>>
>>49088593
Ask /k/. They love these questions.
>>>/k/31164241
>>
>>49088593
I think the needle is like a... bayonet? It has a, what.. is it a flash suppressor? That can't be a needle launcher, surely. It's a pistol stubber with a syringe taped to the underside.

I mean I know we're nogunz here but surely we know the basics, and that you can't fire needles like bullets.
>>
>>49088593

>The Executor is a Bolt Pistol with an under-slung Needle Pistol beneath the barrel, allowing the wielder to choose between the destructive power of the Bolter weapon, or the quiet lethality of the needle weapon. As a result, the Assassin can fire both explosive Bolts or needles composed of a crystallised neurotoxin, sedative or interrogation narcotic into his victim, as the situation demands. The weapon's Needle Pistol toxins are so potent that whenever a target is hit by a shot it kills the victim almost outright.

>An Executor Pistol can always be fired as either a Bolt Pistol or a Needle Pistol, although the bearer may only fire it in one mode or the other.

>A Needler is a silent and deadly ranged weapon that uses both laser power and needles crafted from a form of crystallised neurotoxin to kill its targets.

>The finest examples use a combination of a flash-less laser to pierce flesh, followed by an impellor-shot of virulent poisons delivered instantaneously into the open wound. This combination can lay low the roughest foe with ruthless efficiency.

>Needler weapons fire a laser bolt like the lasgun to propel the toxic sliver and penetrate any armour. A millisecond after, it fires the needle. The laser bolt melts and cuts through armour, leaving the skin (or other vulnerable parts) exposed for the needle, which knocks out or kills the target with a virulent neurotoxin.

Basically it shoots a laser, and then it shoots a liquid that turns into a spike and then that spike goes in them.

And yes, it is silent.
>>
File: S&W Projectile Gun c1968.jpg (41KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
S&W Projectile Gun c1968.jpg
41KB, 600x408px
>>49088651
>>
>>49088709
So it's a bayonet? And the eversor just has needle bolts?
>>
>>49088736
No.

Read >>49088656

Christ.

It's a ray gun. That also fires chemical spikes.
>>
File: how kinky.jpg (47KB, 899x561px) Image search: [Google]
how kinky.jpg
47KB, 899x561px
The orks are not the only ones with a WAAAUGH.
>>
>>49088770
So it's a scoped bolt pistol that can shoot a laser which open up the target to the syringe can squirt a liquid toxin that hardens into a needle which penetrates and poisons it's target
>>
>>49088736
Oh, I was just pointing out that you can fire needles like bullets
>>
Why does it need a scope? It's not like eversor gonna be aiming that thing like a conventional firearm
>>
>>49088815
Yes. Although oddly enough, the needle part itself is what shoots the laser and THEN the spike. It doesn't shoot the laser out of the bolter top. The bolter top is just literally a bolter.

If you're firing it in needlegun mode, the needle shoots a laser, and then immediately flings a needle out. It's pretty bonkers.
>>
>>49088815
I imagine the eversor would look something like this in close combat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=37KddyjUxnQ

Just running and gunning, faster than the eye can see, probably can reload it quicker than you think too.
>>
>>49088883
I hate how that fucking movie took literally nothing from the original and ruined its name.
>>
>>49088629
and this is why i love /k/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.