[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 29

File: New Flake Sheet Part 1.jpg (6MB, 1801x5825px) Image search: [Google]
New Flake Sheet Part 1.jpg
6MB, 1801x5825px
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!
Last Thread:>>48993087

Previously: Planeshifted flakes, shitposting, bimbo Chandra is best

Writefagging last time: Don't think so, but I didn't look very hard.

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder. And the old snowsheets are under "Snowstorm sheets" > "1- ALL FLAKE SHEETS."

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
Unless that's too gay.

>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
File: New Flake Sheet Part 2.png (3MB, 1801x1665px) Image search: [Google]
New Flake Sheet Part 2.png
3MB, 1801x1665px
>>49064989
>>
Let's poll the room:
Out of all of the planeshifted versions of characters that we've seen, which one is the worst off in their alternate timelines?

If any of them are better off in their alternate timelines, who is worst off in this one?
>>
I wonder if anyone realizes this thread works.
>>
>>49065796
Nope.
>>
>>49065796
I do
>>
>unironically making a "lore" thread for a dying game desecrated by SJWs
>>
>>49066283
>desecrated by SJWs
muh boogeyman
who gives a shit. you don't have to read the stories if you don't want to, dude.
>>
>>49065103
I'd argue Venn's Plane-shifted version is far better off than his normal version. She gives zero shits about Innistrad and is intrigued by all the new horrors.
>>
>>49066283
I'm literally the only person at my lgs who even reads the URs.

The overwhelming majority of players couldn't give less of a shit about the story.
>>
>>49066283
This is starting to get sad. You nuts flip your shit over literally anything now.
You're literally the mirror of SJWs, flinging shit over every small thing and looking for things to be upset about where there is none.
>>
>>49066372
He's retarded for saying it's "desecrated" but there's a lot of things that "social justice" and related feelings have done to make the game worse.

The biggest offender being that they're afraid of printing Wrath so as to not upset religious people.
>>
>>49065103
>Gaia the gynoid
I don't even know where to start with this.
>>
>>49065103
There's definitely a Redfingers somewhere. Still anxiety-fraught, still a cute, still a cog in a machine, but a killy murderdeathy one.
>>
On Dominaria's timeline when does one go from Old Walker to Neo-walker?
>>
So when I finish part of Venn's ignition story (I KNOW IT'S TAKEN FOREVER), should I write about Planeshifted Venn?
>>
>>49066551
All Planeswalkers from all planes went from oldwalker to neowalker after the Mending.
>>
>>49067017
I think they were asking when in Dominaria's time specifically did the mending occur.

We haven't been to dominaria in forever though, I think.
>>
>>49067077
It was something like around 80-90 years ago. Pre-Mending walkers have found ways to have eternal youth.
>>
>>49066414
>The biggest offender being that they're afraid of printing Wrath so as to not upset religious people.
Christfags and SJWs are the opposite sides of the horseshoe though
>>
>>49067973
It's the same sort of crazy, though.
>>
>>49067973
Yes but the problem with this is: there's literally nothing stopping them from printing another wrath just renamed. Instead, we get Descend Upon the Sinful and Planar Outburst. Can you think of any reason for that other than 'so they won't offend people'?
>>
>>49067988
That's exactly what I was referencing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

>>49068044
Wizards wants a stronger creature meta?
>>
>>49068115
>Wizards wants a stronger creature meta?
I'm all for that.
>>
>>49068133
I just wish they would make a new sentient race and build upon it.
>>
>>49068263
I'm glad to have vedalken back, but yeah, we could really use some variety. Maybe some kind of golem species or something?
>>
>>49068296
I actually want something new and unique. Kind of like how the Vedalken were.
>>
>>49068115
Standard is full of removal so I highly doubt that.
>>
Rolled 179, 134 = 313 (2d222)

We haven't had any battles in a while.
Let's get some discussions going, any flake in the repository goes:
>>
File: 5 Color Land Without Downsides.jpg (44KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
5 Color Land Without Downsides.jpg
44KB, 375x523px
>>49071186
Myxxzzikt VS Sonia Neri

Let the crazy begin!
>>
>>49071231

It's a bit of an odd matchup.

Myxxzzikt is an observer, who doesn't appear to be inclined to engage in combat normally unless it's to gather some information that cannot be gleaned from observing from concealment.

WG Sonia is a pacifist, and so would not fight Myx even if she became aware of its presence. As her magic has some effect on the mind through eliminating the need for violence, she might be a little better-protected against Myx's abilities, which are mostly mental, but I feel like for the most part Myx would observe her and WG Sonia would let herself be observed if she felt the creature was doing no harm.

WR Sonia would be more vulnerable to mental abilities but also more inclined to fight and less inclined to let something spying on her alone. A large part of her magic is retributive, however, so Myx would be able to escape any unwanted engagement since its inclination is not to strike first, and logic would probably not permit antagonizing an enemy whose response is stronger the more violent her opponent is.
>>
Rolled 114, 83 = 197 (2d222)

Been about an hour, and that wasn't a great match-up. Let's try again!
>>
File: Torpid Moloch.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Torpid Moloch.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
>>49071832
Irriad
VERSUS
Lelunde

BEGIN!
>>
>>49071872
And a bonus junk card to discuss, I see.

Really though, what the hell is red about that card? It's basically a 1-drop 3/2 wall. I remember that junk being in Rakdos Bloodsport during Dissension, just because it helped you empty your hand faster.
>>
>>49071872
Hard to say exactly, but advantage might go to the one that is supposedly a domain walker. At least they'd have a better reason to fight than the last match-up.
>>
>>49072391
Probably this?

>>49071901
Something something sacrificing lands for aggression.

Not as good a lizard as Rootwalla.
>>
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/homesick-2016-08-29 repostan' latest UR just because
>Beefslab
Priceless.
>>
>>49073769
Meme all you want, I thought it was cute.
>>
>>49073872
I am not 'memeing", i found it entertaining. A bit on the silly side sometimes, and I personally found some of Chandra's interactions a bit too high school comedy for my tastes, though.
Of course, in all your namecalling superiority, you wouldn't be able to see through your prejudices.
>>
>>49073913
We did have extreme shitposting earlier on.
Also
>that sand castle.
>>
>>49073941
I see no sand to speak of. I am here to talk MtG, not to have petty fights, and as such, if possible, I would like to have my opinions considered in a vacuum and not in the context of shitposting.
Now to be fair, the most interestig part has been Baan. I really like the character. Really interested in seeing what he is up to.
>>
>>49073941
Unless you were talking abot Chandra's sand castle, in which case, forgive my aggressiveness. Meme accusations ruin my mood.
>>
>>49074005
I am.
Now what are your opinions?
>>
>>49074055
It is interesting. It may be my yuri goggles really, but the Chandra X Nissa angle is waaaay too clear to me. Am I ok with lezwalkers? Yeah. Is it a good idea overall? Not sure. Baan is marvelous. 10/10. It is nice to see that Vraska is still up and kicking, cause if there is a thing I hate is to have walkers like Vraska, Rade and Ashiok that only appear once and then disappear from the story without doign anything. To be fair...
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/state-design-2016-2016-08-29
Now I don't want to be overly enthusiastic but it seems that MaRo is actually getting what the team has been doing wrong so far. I agree on many points he makes- although, not all of them.
>>
File: 1443690882702.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1443690882702.gif
726KB, 446x251px
Chandra is cute and all, but her scatterbrainism sometimes reaches seemingly brain damaged levels.
>>
>>49074168
>regiposting
My body ain't ready to argue with that.
>>
>>49074168
With any luck, that's just this author's inability to grasp her character.

Still. Big sis Lili, tho.
>>
>>49074183
Liliana is my role model. Especially the immortality and being a girl bits.
>>
File: 1454771841016s.jpg (7KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1454771841016s.jpg
7KB, 250x194px
>>49074252
>you will never be a good and caring guy like Gideon.
It hurts sometimes.
>>
>>49074252
Honestly, I was fibe with Chandra when she was written from Lili's point of view. But the moment the author tried to write Chandra's voice by taking that ADD Red ball and pushing it over a cliff, I couldn't stand it. But Lili was gold, and I liked her interractions/manipulations with Chandra. She clearly finds this pyromancer to be entertaining as hell, and may even be a smidge affectionate towards her. Emphasis on SMIDGE.

Also, Lili triggering Jace's autism? Priceless
>>
>>49074300
>Also, Lili triggering Jace's autism? Priceless
Baan's too, but he isn't a sperg about it, he's used to everything being imperfect.
>>
>>49074168
Maybe Kaladesh is the evilest plane of all and the plane itself is warping everyone's mind into stereotypical sitcom personalities.
>>
>>49074300
> triggering Jace's autism
Shit, nigga. Jace's autism has always been at Full Blast.
>>
File: denouddaden.gif (2MB, 352x199px) Image search: [Google]
denouddaden.gif
2MB, 352x199px
>>49074612
>the ultimate communist sitcom
>>
>>49074660
I know that the rebels are gonna be the good guys and the moral will be "communism is bad" (even though they mention mertocracy, what has it to do with communism?), I just wish they won't make it an american propaganda thing of "do things your way and live the american dream".
This, or I am projectign a lot.
>>
>>49074724
You are probably right, and that makes me sad.
>>
>>49074724
I don't think that's going to be the case.
>>
File: [FREEDOM INTENSIFIES].gif (974KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
[FREEDOM INTENSIFIES].gif
974KB, 285x171px
>>49074724
>Kaladesh is Red because communism
>Aether Revolt makes it Red/White/Blue
USA
USA
>>
>>49075681
>communism
>red mana
pick one and only one
>>
Is communism green or green/white in philosophy?
>>
>>49075747
Pure white. Technocratic/advanced/post-scarcity ones ones also have blue.
>>
>>49075777
It could also be green with everyone having their place. Though I suppose it depends on the communism.
>>
>>49076210
Marxism theorically springs by an equation between technologies and cost of said technologies. Marx was, at the core, an idealist and as such he somewhat share par tof Hegel's views about the progression of human history: for him communism could only be born into a society that had reached the industiral revolution already. It is one of the reasons that led communist russia to make a sudden jump toward industrialism in the first years after the revolution: they were trying to conform to what Marx wrote.
So yes, Blue can be part of communism in its first phase. Green's "survival of the fittest" theme is ill suited to it, especially since Marxism dictates that after the transitional dictatorship of proletariat, any hierarchy is supposed to fall. Honestly it is pretty difficult to put communism as ideal in any color bracket: it surely has some of the Orderly concepts of White, and thrives on the idea that people will at a certain point start to self regulate themselves.
call me Karl Murdock from now on.
>>
>>49075681
Adding white and blue makes things MORE communist, not less.
>>
Is the repository even being updated anymore now that Gaia has taken off from OPing the threads?
>>
File: 1472553921479.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1472553921479.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
So, ignoring the shitposting storm from yesterday, the article was an odd, but okay read. I wasn't expecting much from WotC, but it was a pretty decent setup.
To bring a downer, most flakes tied to Innistrad now need to basically just leave, because there's now no chance of closure until the return block.

Very relevant thread. I'm wondering if the new snowstorm will start up because of >>49073959
In particular I can tell pic related is going to cause a few flakes.
>>
>>49078121
This. I would like an answer to this.

If we're not updating the repository anymore, I think I have an interesting thing to do with this snowstorm.
>>
>>49078572
All forms of updating have come to a halt.
>>
File: Frozen Solid.jpg (43KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen Solid.jpg
43KB, 200x284px
>>49079043
Well, then, with the repository locked...

I guess it's time to call about an Ice Age.

So, how about it folks? This will either be the finale, or a reinvigoration of the flakes that we have at hand:
>>
>>49079388
>During each round, flakes will be assigned to random opponents in single-elimination tournament fashion.
>Flakes will be treated as though they are all neowalkers in order to create a balance of power.
>Flakes with meme-levels of power will be treated as though they weren’t.
>Flakes that directly contradict lore, especially by going against or interacting inappropriately with canon characters, will be disqualified.
>Flakes that are joke or troll flakes will be disqualified. The use of silver-bordered cards in a flake’s preferred spell list automatically disqualifies them.

>During the first round, all flakes will be placed into the roster randomly. Flakes that are disqualified will give their random opponents a bye for the round.
>During the first round, flakes will be revealed in smaller groups, noting disqualifications and asking the thread if they wish to disqualify anyone else.

>During each round, small groups of flake match-ups will be revealed
>Arguments and votes will be taken from the thread over which flake is likely to prevail over the other.
>After each round, the flakes that move on will be re-randomized on the roster to make match-ups unpredictable.

>Match-Up rules will treat both competing flakes in a match as though they are both forced into conflict with the other, and neither is allowed to planeswalk away until a winner is determined.

So, how about it? Shall we play the game?
>>
>>49079403
And just to note, all flakes of varying "bad-ness" will be permitted, as long as they aren't of joke design or are literally impossible. Characters with inappropriate, godlike power despite being neowalkers will be up for disqualification at the discretion of the thread.
>>
>>49079492
I dunno, anon. There are some pretty powerful walkers in the storm, even post-Mending. Some even approach Bolas or Ugin levels of power.
>>
>>49080477
I'd say only two do that.
>>
>>49080477
Everyone has a weakness somewhere. And besides that, at least we can discuss the fights and what we think would happen. I think that we can generally expect certain flakes to get further along, particularly when some are very non-combat oriented.
>>
>>49080525
Which two?
>>
>>49080529
Everyone has a weakness, unless you're a you-know-whose flake.
>>
>The Gatewatch is hanging out on Ravnica.
Fuck, that's a snowflake-tier aneurysm for Ral right there. What's next, they bring a strange planeswalker from another world Ajani or Koth come to ming and have them say they're an escaped Simic experiment?
>>
>>49080561
Will and Graveborn.
>>
>>49080917
No, they just start telling everyone about Planeswalkers. Let that cat out of that bag.
>>
>>49080934
Both are lore breaking, and so both are disqualified. I thought you were going to say Gaia and Messenger.
>>
>>49081012
I wouldn't say either are exactly lore breaking. Will uses time trickery with Colorless mana (Ugin-esque) and Graveborn is cursed to remain bound to the blind eternities and uses his awareness and abilities to control his undead body and ship.

Both are extremely powerful only because of their degree of intelligence / cleverness / creativity.
>>
>>49081157
Graveborn carries a whole fucking ship with him through the blind eternities, and as far as we know in canon, it is impossible to have your spark and nothing else exist in the blind eternities. He breaks far too many rules and makes far too many major assumptions where the rules are vague for him to qualify.

Will time-travels post-mending without using silver of any kind. Instant lore break. Time travel without silver is impossible. Sarkhan doesn't count, because someone dropped the ball with lore on that one. And even then, it wasn't controlled time travel. What Will does is impossible both post and pre mending. He is lore breaking as hell.
>>
>>49079403
Not a bad idea. Go ahead and roll up the first rounds, I guess.
>>
File: 42.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
>>49081294
>Sarkhan doesn't count, because someone dropped the ball with lore on that one
Not him, and I agree Will is shit, but it's confirmed that the only time travel URZA discovered needed silver. It's entirely believable that Ugin, who used an entirely different mana set relative to reality could cause some fucked up time bending that could throw someone into the past.
Urza, while strong, was constrained by being an artificer, instead of someone who could make magic. I mean fuck, some no-name from Ravnica had something working.

That said no flake should be that strong to be compared to Ugin anyway. A time based flake should be no better at it than Tracer or Ekko for example. Redo maybe a few seconds and an annoying cooldown or other nerf.
>>
>>49081403
I am already way ahead of that. I put the whole list of snowflakes in the repository through randomization before I even proposed the idea.
Since the idea is at least gathering some amount of discussion, let's go through with it.

>>49079388
The first set of flakes drawn for combat, are as follows. Which is matched up against which will be revealed after we have cemented disqualifications for that group. In no particular order:

>Dr. Bogart [DISQUALIFIED: Troll Flake]
>Rakkan
>Reine
>Starke
>Arkhesh
>Raioh
>Larothenes
>Hondick

Of the flakes given, does the thread believe that any more should be eliminated? I am particularly interested in Rakkan. Though Krakens are quite intelligent and it would not be completely outlandish to think that one could hold a spark, this flake might be a bit off of the ball.
>>
>>49081454
But my point is there is no evidence in lore that Ugin can time travel. Even if we can't say there is no other method, we can't say that there is either. So it is an area so vague, we have to make major assumptions about the multiverse to make a tine travelling flake. But the lore we have say it's impossible without silver.
>>
>>49081294
> with him
No. Graveborn himself doesn't go anywhere. He projects his conciousness into his undead body and uses his Planeswalker abilities to move his body and the ship around. That is all. And none of this is lore breaking. We have had sparks existing outside of bodies before. Actually, quite a few times. We have multiple souls trapped within various objects or inside of places. And we know that matter can be moved across the blind eternities. Akin to Planeswalkers clothes/gear and Nicol Bolas even forcing walkers and non-walkers to planeswalk to his plane. This is just a dead body and a ship.

So, again how is he lore breaking?
>>
>>49081454
Tezzeret didn't need silver to time travel. And neither did the Clockworkers.
>>
>>49081546
Rakkan is a confirmed Vronak flake, ergo it's designed from the ground up to be lore-breaking in a nebulous way.
>>
File: 32.jpg (61KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
61KB, 312x445px
>>49081554
>But the lore we have say it's impossible without silver.
>Sarkhan went back in time a thousand years because Ugin's corpse happened to saturate an area with colorless mana.
>Some no name Izzet guy went back in time a day.
These would both be canon examples of time travel in the lore, one of them on purpose and repeatable. So no, it doesn't require silver.

It's best to treat the silver thing they same way you'd treat the lore of pre-modern cards: With a grain of salt. It's in the same tier as this card saying black can have artifact destruction.

I mean, you just can't say an example "doesn't count" because it rolls against what old lore says.
>>
>>49064989
Fuck. I was busy all summer and left two snowflakes almost finished, and now I have to check all of this to make sure no one already made one that is too similar.
>>
>>49081741
Rakkan isn't mine. It's Des' flake.
>>
>>49081788
You're Desdemona though.
>>
>>49081686
What you just described is even worse. Graveborn is a terrible flake. Other anons have already argued with you about him a thousand times. I won't get dragged into it, too. He's disqualified. End of story
>>
>>49081546
Who's Reine?
>>
>>49081686

Aside from the fact planeswalkers can't be undead?
>>
>>49081842
He's not undead, he's just beneficially cursed.
>>
>>49081836
Disqualified my ass. Literally all of that is in the realm of possibility in the lore. Things have either done the same thing or went above and beyond what I'm doing with Graveborn. So again, tell me how any of it is lore breaking.

>>49081823
You're adorable.
>>
>>49081884
The guy's doing the project of his own accord, he gets to decide what's included and what's not.

Run your own little flake arena match if you're so butt-flustered. I'm sure we'd love to contribute and participate.
>>
>>49081842
He's not undead. He just controls his undead body.

>>49081873
Nothing about the curse itself benefits him. Only his own creativity to use his abilities benefits him.
>>
>>49081840
Every flake is in the repository. As much fun as it might be to figure out theoretical flake fights, it will require minor amounts of reading. Reine is a WU frost queen.

>>49081884
Since I do final judgment on disqualifications for this dumb flake tournament of my own design, I'm the one who hears this stuff out.
Also, if you guys want to make better arguments, definitely use sources.
>>
>>49081901
> butt-flustered
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not mad. I'm just correcting him and asking him to provide reasons to while he thinks the flake is lore breaking.
>>
File: 1411759776530.jpg (10KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
1411759776530.jpg
10KB, 200x247px
>>49081873
I actually love this meme, it's so silly.
>>
>>49081929
Be the better man and let him idiotically continue to think that you're breaking the lore. Ignore these inferior peons, you have no reason to talk to them when they do not respect you.
>>
>>49081914
Oh, Des' Elsa flake. Okay.

Also, make a list of things you don't agree with. And I'll try my best to link you to sources (or at the very least make references to the lore it takes place in) for concern you make.
>>
>>49081960
I try to give everyone consideration and hear them out. I don't like ignoring anyone. Otherwise it just turns into kindergarden tier ignore fests.
>>
>>49081971
Honestly, I'd like to set aside arguing over each individual flake until we get to them on the roster. Right now, we're just confirming whether any more of these characters
>>49081546
are disqualified.
>>
>>49081929
People have provided you with dozens of reasons and examples in the past. So remind me, why didn't you listen to any of their advice? You could've made his shit a summoned or constructed artifact that he rebuilds each tine he goes to a plane. That woul make him an artificer. You could even include a cool or sentimental story element as to why he keeps going for that specific design each time. That could've been cool. You could've made his appearance purely cosmetic, thus making him living.

But you just haaad to have your super speshul ultra powered pseudo Eldrazi mega deus ex flake, didn't you?
>>
>>49081960
Nice same-fagging, Vronak.
>>
So, let's call it in:
Do we allow Rakkan to compete, Yes/No?

If there are no other issues with the flakes listed for this small segment of the tournament block, I will reveal the match-ups after the decision is made.
>>
>>49082020
Who's gonna replace Bogart?
>>
>>49081989
By acknowledging them, you're bringing it down from kindergarten level to unable-to-talk-or-walk-infant level where all anyone does around here is whine and scream at each other.

Don't acknowledge them, be the better person. If you don't do this, you are actively being the worse person and making the conversation worse on purpose.
>>
>>49082079
No
>>
>>49082080
All match-ups for Round One have already been determined. As I noted in the rules, any disqualifications in this round give their standing opponent a bye to move on to Round Two.
>>
>>49082079
No. Rakkan literally cannot fight nor survive outside of the water.
>>
>>49081914
Also, I should note that I don't mind not having Graveborn participate in the tournament as it would be akin to trying to kill the Wizard of Oz by attacking the green floating head.
>>
File: Image.png (117KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
117KB, 223x311px
>>49081907

Was a planeswalker, and in his bio's own words, got turned into a lich lord. Sorry, buddy, that's becoming undead.

You also don't really explain how being immune to the destructive power of the Blind Eternities, the ability to extend that protection to a very large inanimate object and everyone on it (something well beyond the capacity of even the strongest Neowalkers, I might add) and also make it selective so he can just go "lol, you're the only thing on my ship not protected, enjoy getting tele-fragged"

He can levitate infinitely, for some reason, and apparently his aura alone can kill as well as protect?

I also really don't see how being turned into a "virtually" immortal super-lich who proceeded to USE his newfound powers to instantly kill the person who transformed him was a curse, so to speak. People can't BUY deals that good from cabals of fucking demon lords, and this bitch on Innistrad was giving that away?
>>
>>49082119
Graveborn literally should not even be able to exist. Your spark needs to be in your body for it to work.
>>
>>49082119
I will take that into consideration when his lot comes up. It would be more interesting to have the flakes actually be able to duke it out with no weird facades.

Since Rakkan has been voted into disqualification in rapid succession, I will now reveal the match-ups for this section:

Dr. Bogart VS Arkhesh [Dr. Bogart is disqualified]
Raioh VS Rakkan [Rakkan is Disqualified]
Reine VS Larothenes
Hondick VS Starke

So far, Arkhesh and Raioh will move onto Round Two. We will now begin discussing the following flake battles:

>Reine VS Larothenes

>Hondick VS Starke

BEGIN!
>>
>>49082025
Their "reasons" were based off not knowing how Graveborn functions as a character or how his curse functions.

They were thinking that it transformed him and he was moving people across the blind eternities. Which isn't the case at all.

And all these things you just said are exactly the same incorrect things I'm talking about.

>>49082045
You're adorable.
>>
>>49082182
Then how does it work? Explain it in a clear and percise manner not based off of your asspulls, but off of his flakesheet.
>>
>>49082134
That is a hyperbole. He is a conciousness that possesses his old dead body.

Planeswalkers are immune. Also, he doesn't have an actual living body to be destroyed anymore.

Nicol Bolas as a neowalker can move living matter across the blind eternities. You think being able to extend your Planeswalker abilities from clothes/gear to a much larger inanimate object is worse than that?

Actually, he doesn't move anyone through the blind eternities. So, he can't tele-frag anyone.

Of course he can levitate his already dead body indefinitely. Why couldn't he? He moves it around like a puppet. His powers don't "kill" or "protect". He just knows curse magic.

You do realize that both Oby and Garruk are empowered by curses, right? Graveborn's curse doesn't empower him. It makes him have to think outside the physical form and use his Planeswalker abilities in more creative ways.
>>
>>49082143
No it doesn't. We have a multitude of examples for this. Glacien, Venser, Urza, Karn, Glissa.
>>
>>49082171

>Reine vs Larothenes

This isn't a popularity contest, but looking over both sheets, I'd give this one to Larothenes. The guy's been in the thick of the action on some troubled and violent planes while it seems like Reine's only recorded "battle" was assassinating her parents. Larothenes seems less limited in his abilities as well; if ice doesn't work, I don't see much Reine can do.

>Hondick VS Starke

One on one, I'd say Starke wins fairly easily. Hondick could win the day through use of his goblin minions if he's crafty enough to utilize those superior numbers, but Starke should be assumed to have warriors on hand if Hondick has goblins, and from the abilities of their cards, Hondick is relying very heavily on weight of numbers and mono-red strategies while Starke can grant Protection From Red. Ambush is Hondick's best bet, otherwise Starke wins.
>>
>>49082171
The ice bitch can flash freeze things. I'd probably say that outweighs a lot of Laro's capabilities.
>>
>>49082357
Garruk was corrupted and enslaved by it and Ob also had his humanity stolen and was transformed into a demon. In fact, we barely have any information about cursed-Ob.
>>
>>49082410
Despognak voting up his own flake again.
>>
>>49082171
As the anon of both Starke and Hondick, Starke would have to answer a huge amount of goblins very quickly and I don't know if she can since I never got around to making her deck.
>>
>>49082395
Fuck, forgot about the Warriors deck.
I was just thinking edh.
>>
>>49082357

>He doesn't move anyone through the blind eternities

His sheet seems to think otherwise.

The Chain Veil's curse gives you power, but also turns you into a demon, drives you insane, and then kills you. Ob lost it before step three, but he's still insane and a demon, and probably still susceptable to the influence of the Onnake. Liliana and Garruk are sharing the curse of the veil, and currently only a hedron is keeping Garruk from dying or turning into a demon (the Cursemute and Garruk's immense stamina are the only reason the curse didn't kill him outright, and that was a near thing. It still poisons his summoning magic and warps his personality.) and Liliana's at serious risk of being killed if she keeps drawing on the veil's power.

Graveborn's curse...made him enormously more powerful and nearly immortal. If he was bummed about not having skin anymore, that'd be one thing, but he appears to be enjoying his curse enormously, as it lets him and his crew go wherever the fuck they want and scare people now. And again, based on his sheet, he killed the witch who cursed him WITH POWERS SHE GAVE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>>49082357
Even premending walkers couldn't spend a long time in the blind eternities which is why Ugin, Sorin, and Nahiri didn't just punch the titans I'm their goddamn faces.
>>
We have some very varied answers so far, though some people are only discussing half of the current battles. If anyone is thinking about weighing in, go for it.
>>
>>49082681
If Ice queen can catch lor by surprise she wind, if not it goes to the druid.
Even if he is iffy because his connection to nonexistent temur.
>>
Aren't flake whowouldwins an exercise in futility due to a dearth of material depicting them? Do you just look at their preferred spells and pit those against each other?
>>
>>49083318
We've got 222 of the things, we're not gaining any more, and we seem to be petering out. What better way to get people to look at everything that we collectively did and then either work with it or let go of it than to have everyone scrutinize all of it?
>>
>>49083358
Interesting viewpoint.

I think the best thing to do here would be to encourage people to actually read, critique and discuss the writefagging going on, which I suppose this accomplishes somewhat.
>>
>>49082557
> made him more powerful
No, it didn't. It isn't enhancing him. Only making him think outside the box. The only reason he is immortal is because he no longer has an actual body of his own.

You can't say that he appears to be enjoying anything as you haven't seen any writefaggery if him yet. Which I was planning on doing right when I made him, but Gaia anon didn't make a flake for his crew member. Which I thought she wanted to. So, I just put it off. I was going to go in depth about his situation, how the curse functions, and how he manages to use his abilities, all with the writefagging. Maybe one day, but no one seems to be interested in the concept except Gaia and even she hasn't shown interest in it since I made the flake. So, I'm putting it on the back burner to work on other things.

No, he just killed her outright. The curse itself doesn't give him shit. Just makes it harder for him to do anything. Also, the biggest reason he absolutely hates it is because he can't feel anything anymore. He can't enjoy tasting food, feeling water, breeze, touch of another person, he can't enjoy anything except in a third person perspective. And he hates it. He wants to undo the curse.

>>49082588
That's not why. Pre-Mending Planeswalkers weren't living beings like we know humans and shit. They were cosmic beings that existed in the blind eternities and created a physical form which they put their conciousness inside of. Think of it like Eldrazi Titans when they actually visited planes. Except back then the Planeswalkers had God-like reality warping powers also. The Eldrazi Titans were just an equally powerful living force that seemingly functioned like they did. Except the Planeswalkers knew nothing about them. It took Ugin a long time after they originally sealed them away to figure out how they were coming onto planes and how to kill them.
>>
>>49082681
I think Lerothenes has it. He has the experience on her.
>>
>>49083453
I would agree with you entirely, if there were more writefagging actually happening..
>>
File: 11098.png (48KB, 268x227px) Image search: [Google]
11098.png
48KB, 268x227px
>>49083501
>Pre-Mending Planeswalkers weren't living beings like we know humans and shit. They were cosmic beings that existed in the blind eternities and created a physical form which they put their conciousness inside of.
Your ass must be deeper than the marianas trench for you to be pulling that shit out
>>
>>49082681
Can the Druid really do anything to a flake that can potentially cause an ice age? Her spells seem to be all about flash freezing creatures by the mass.
>>
>>49082681
Lerothenes wins it, due to mastery over more than just a niche element.
>>
If anyone has any last words, I'll create a ten minute window before I call victors of this round and then unload the next group of flakes.
>>
>>49083558
You think I'm wrong?

http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Planeswalkers
> Planeswalkers had incredible magical capabilities, surpassing all but the most powerful mortal wizards. Their lives could last indefinitely, and their physical forms were matters of will as they were energy projections of a center of consciousness. Through intense effort, planeswalkers could create their own artificial planes. Because of planeswalkers' prolonged life spans and immense power, some are worshipped as gods; many end up insane, or, at the very least, they come to regard the lives of mortals in low-esteem, if even at all.
>>
>>49083501

Ya might've wanted to include any of the ways the curse negatively affects him in his bio, my dude, because someone looking up who Graveborn is is just going to see "huh, he got turned into a skeleton and now he's nearly unkillable and can take his ship places, which he couldn't do before. He seems to be taking this curse pretty well." Don't make a sheet with the assumption people know or care about the details you didn't think were important enough to include in the most easily-referenced piece of information about your character. The whole pirates of the Caribbean "being a skeleton fucking sucks and I want to go back to normal" would have been pretty important, in my view, as that seems like it's essential to understanding how being a lich pirate is anything but fucking awesome from Graveborn's perspective, while also giving Graveborn a motivation and direction beyond "a pirate's life for me."

I mean, fuck, Terut's story is incredibly edgy but at least his anon included the reasons the curse making HIM nearly unkillable sucks on the sheet.
>>
>>49083576
I still give it to Queen Elsa. If she can freeze creatures solid, then there isn't much anyone can do about it without being a Pyromancer.
>>
>>49083625
But nothing in that source says they exist in the blind eternities, dumbass.
>>
>>49083652
Like I said, the reason I didn't was to save space and the fact that I was going to tell a story going over it. And when I ended up not doing it right away, I just broke down how it all works in a thread.
>>
>>49083666
Trips checked. And they did. Don't insult people when you don't know what you're talking about. Just because you haven't read something in the MtG lore doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>49083619
why not make a poll for each fight and link all available resources for each flake i n the fight announcement. That way, we can see for certain who people think would win, and people would be able to make their decisions based on all available info on the flakes?
>>
>>49083803
>Don't insult people when you don't know what they're talking about
>when they don't know what they're talking about
cite in the source where it says they exist in the blind eternities
>>
>>49083806
This sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>49083803
Dude. This >>49083558 isn't me. Fucking chill.
>>
>>49083836
I'm going to give a throwback to one of Chillbrass' lines.

> Read the Books

Really though, give me a moment and I'll find something for you.
>>
>>49083619
Alright folks! That closes up the first segment of Round One of our Ice Age.

To clarify the following call, I would like to make known that battles should be interpreted as though neither flake has pre-summoned anything.

I declare that Lerothenes and Starke will continue to the Round Two, along with Raioh and Arkhesh who were given byes this round when their opponents were disqualified.

>>49083806
You have a pretty reasonable idea, and it would probably help us out for the remainder of this long, long round, so I will try it. However, I do hope that discussion of the combat will continue.

So, before we reveal the next match-ups, here are the flakes for the next battles. I have no recommendations for flakes that should be disqualified in this set, but will now hear any arguments regarding whether any should be:
>Kinraker
>Mortimer
>Tok
>Razhiel
>Gage
>Del
>Marau
>Rakkor
>>
>>49083847
That doesn't change my statement to what you said.
>>
>>49083898
Then find me a fucking reliable source. Just saying it's true doesn't make it true.
>>
>>49083879
>>49083846
I just figure there's a shitton of flakes, many with little helpful pieces information scattered throughout the repository that might alter decisions on voters part, and a poll would be easier to manage in determining votes rather than looking through the thread because not everyone makes it clear who they are talking about or who they think for certain would win with their discussion before stopping discussing.
>>
>>49083974
I think we should have he discussion. And then afterwords make the poll and get votes.
>>
>>49084139
fair, but all info for each flake involved should still be provided beforehand, so all people can fully gauge the two opposing sides while discussing.
>>
>>49083879
I don't know some of these flakes, but Rakkor is a dragon and may not be equally tiered with the others.
>>
>>49083554
I'm sorry.
>>
File: Wrexial.jpg (36KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Wrexial.jpg
36KB, 223x310px
>>49084425
Your apologies are unnecessary, but I hope that you take part in the crazy flake discussions likely to come about from these battles.

>>49084289
Equally tiered or not is none of my concern, as long as they aren't literally broken.

LET'S BEGIN THE NEXT FIGHTS!
FOLLOW THE LINKS TO VOTE, BUT REMEMBER TO MAKE YOUR POINTS IN THE THREAD BELOW:

>Del VS Marau
http://www.strawpoll.me/11119980

>Tok VS Gage
http://www.strawpoll.me/11119982

>Kinrakar VS Rakkor
http://www.strawpoll.me/11119985

>Razhiel VS Mortimer
http://www.strawpoll.me/11119986
>>
>>49083625
Hence the dilemma," Ugin went on. "If we face them in the Blind Eternities, we face their full power in an environment where even we can barely survive. But if we defeat only their physical extensions—no mean feat in itself, as you have seen—still we accomplish nothing, for their true forms reside in the Æther."
They do not live in the BE
>>
>>49084727
When are you going to link the info for each flake? Starting next round or something?
>>
>>49084727
>Del
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxM1Q3ODU3Z05zWGs
>Marau
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUmRETEw4djhMTms

>Tok
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxNktKMHkzck5hODQ
>Gage
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxald6RkJJc0hrblk

>Kinrakar
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxSDkzS1Z1WjRsbE0
>Rakkor
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxenUzRUcwb3VYTG8

>Razhiel
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxZjRYb0FXN0ZHN1E
>Mortimer
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxZnNLOXlQMmxuVEE
>>
>>49084797
>>49084801
Does that answer your question? I didn't forget for very long.
>>
File: IMPORTANT.png (127KB, 1229x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMPORTANT.png
127KB, 1229x1024px
Psst. Heeey.

I updated the repo one last time.

Make sure your shit is there.
>>
>>49084801
>>49084822
ah, my bad, thanks!
I'll give you a hand if I see anything amiss
>>
>>49084841

Well, I guess if there are any extra new flakes, I'll just tack them onto the end of the roster.
>>
>>49084772
Isn't that a Post-Mending statement? Everything changed when the Mending took place.
>>
>>49084727
>Marau
Probably wins. Necromancy and all that. I love Del, but he's only a cook.

>Tok
Definitely Tok. Gage is a fucking child, for christ's sake.

>Kinrakar or Rakkor
I genuinely can't decide, so I won't vote. They both have big advantages.

>Mortimer
Both of these guys are on similar power levels, but Mortimer has a greater access to more varied spells.
>>
>>49084801
>>49084727
I think Marau might be disqualified. Del's also a bit iffy, but his alive/dead state doesn't change during his transformation while Marau's does, meaning her spark should leave her body.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2114x1600px
>>49084841
I don't see Amen Ra there.
>>
>>49084944
Pre mending, this is when they first sealed the eldrazi.
>>
>>49084965
This is why I ask for disqualifications before I post the match-ups, folks.

Anyone else have any concerns of a similar lining?
>>
>>49084989
Is this a cringe thread now?
>>
>>49085019
I agree with Marau. I know the sheet says she didn't "truly die" it's still a bit iffy to me.
>>
>>49085019
checking now
this is one of the reasons linking info is good, so thank you for doing that, though it'll probably be better to do so before matching them up next round. I'll let you know what I find
>>
>>49085036
You're here. So, yes it is.
>>
>>49085003
That looks like BfZ talk.
>>
>>49084801
wow this kinrakar vs rakkor fight is a hard one, they both feel similarly powerful. might have to give this one to Kinrakar, he's got a bunch of stuff that removes rekkor's air advantage, but then again rakkor might have the size and durability advantage.
>>
File: 1454209635047.jpg (167KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1454209635047.jpg
167KB, 690x460px
>>49084989
>Let's take Jace and make him a black magic anime edgelord

p gay tbqhfamalam
>>
>>49085188
How the fuck is he Jace? How is he an edgelord? How is he anime? The pic? Nothing else is anime feeling about the character.
>>
>>49084801
in the fight between Razhiel and Mortimer, I'm gonna have to go with Raz. Mort might have wider spell selection, but ultimately he focuses too much on human and martial support where Raz appears to have greater magical knowledge and no such restrictions on how he fights.
>>
>>49085241
But Mortimer totally has the power of prophecy, if you look at the date that he was made.

MORTIMER WAS RIGHT
>>
File: 1428466960426.jpg (189KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1428466960426.jpg
189KB, 567x567px
>>49085216
>How is he an edgelord?
>banished all other Planeswalkers from entering his dominion and only gives them one warning before sentencing them to death
>very cruel and violent
>an ancient aura destroyed his physical arms and created two inter-planar portals along his shoulders where his arms would connect(lol)
>these are connected to a plane of pure darkness
>from it's depths seep out a black sand
>goes to any lengths to ensure that none whom dare oppose him would ever live to tell about it

If you're that oblivious to how hack that writing is, you've got problems. I spent the entire time laughing at it like it was a parody; but your defense of it makes me think you're the 13 year old who wrote it.
>>
>>49084989
Honestly, I can't imagine this guy ever winning a fight, he's 'armless.
>>
>>49085307
Yeah. Sounds like you're projecting, son. Go rip your fedora on /b/.
>>
We're starting to get somewhat of a picture of what's going on, but we certainly need more votes on the last of the pairings from this set.
>>
>>49085473
Relax, man. No need to get up in arms about it.
>>
>>49085493
still a tie? are you yourself voting?
>>
>>49085473
>cites actual symptoms of edgelord characters
>you're projecting, go back to /b/
wow, you really hate being criticized, don't you?
>>
>>49085536
He really does.
>>
>>49085535
I have been abstaining from voting so far. I suppose that if ties have to be broken, I can be that person.

That being said, only two people voted on that contest. I would prefer to get more input if possible before having to consider breaking it myself.
>>
File: 1438082051886.png (87KB, 321x308px) Image search: [Google]
1438082051886.png
87KB, 321x308px
>>49085473
>power and fear
>death
>cruel
>violent
>twisted
>pure darkness
>black sand
>absolute control
>cruelty

It's like I'm watching Sephiroth walking through flames like its 1997 again.

It's okay, you don't even know what psychological projection actually is, so I'll give you a pass on your witless writing ability. I did get a good laugh reading it, so there's that at least.
>>
>>49085133
It's from the Lithomancer story.
>>
>>49085561
Maybe making a picture showing the match-ups on the matchup post and holding off posting the vote poll for until discussion starts might help? Also, while you're arranging fights, you're doing so by RNG if I recall correctly, right? So there's not really a reason you should hold back on voting save personal preference.
>>
>>49085616
Yeah, it's all being done totally by RNG. I made a full list of the flakes and randomized it, and then broke it down into pairs. 111 pairs of flakes.
>>
Alright, folks. I think we've gotten all we're going to get out of this round.

The flakes moving on to Round Two are
>Del
>Tok
>Kinrakar
>Razhiel

Next batch coming up shortly.
>>
>>49085536
If you think that is characteristics of being an edgelord, then you must be new on 4chan. Let me be the first to welcome you.

>>49085550
Not really. I just love fucking with peeps.

>>49085570
Alright, I'll admit this made me laugh. Props.
>>
>>49085829
>I just love fucking with peeps
oh, so it's not the character that's an edgelord, it's YOU.
>>
>>49085787
aw yiss
gimme da juice
gimme da fightan juice
>>
>>49084801
>Del and Marau
Marau gets that one due to more experience and functional immortality, although the undeadness is sketchy.
>Tok and Gage
A fungal monstrosity versus a child? Tok wins hands-down.
>Kinraker and Rakkor
As Rakkor is a fucking dragon, he wins by default.
>Razhiel and Mortimer
Ultimately, Razhiel wins due to having magical powers stronger than 'summon swarms of filthy peasants.' And I say this as the guy who made Mortimer.
>>49085787
Huh, I got all but one of them right. Glad to see I'm on track.
>>
File: Vexing Thragtusk.png (1019KB, 750x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Vexing Thragtusk.png
1019KB, 750x1046px
>>49085787
The next flakes are as follows. Take a look at them and see if anyone should be disqualified. One of them already is.

>Varametra
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxbVBuSXI3a3A2YWs

>Oswald
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUkRuRXZURm81VVE

>Belloski
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxYThmWXpwdEFwVEE

>Cianne
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxamdNcFM0NkhEVUU

>Beep [DISQUALIFIED: Can not be coalesced into one location]
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxMUhVb3ZFdUNzQTA

>Lelunde
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxN19LNFVzMnY2Q3c

>Diorach
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxM2xKQlpueFVYVW8

>Vivienna
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxeFJaN2NRMlRiUmc
>>
>>49085871
> thinking trolling equates to edgelord
You really are new here, damn. I was just messing with you before.
>>
File: merely a ruse.jpg (306KB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
merely a ruse.jpg
306KB, 680x1671px
>>49085979
>I was just messing with you before
See pic related.
>>
>>49085979
So you admit that you're a troll?
>>
>>49085950
aw yeah manlet dragon
tfw he's going to get dunked by any of these guys
>>
>>49085950
Personally I'm iffy about Lelunde's backstory but as with all of 'those' flakes, it's vague enough that I can't outright suggest it should be disqualified.

Does make me wonder how this guy that was born on a plane inhabited solely by himself was able to learn language or how to dress himself though, rather than wandering around like an ooga-booga caveman.
>>
>>49085950
Lelunde is one of vronak's 5-color mightier-than-thou flakes, should it be dis-q'd?
>>
>>49086009
Sometimes.
>>
>>49086079
Actually, he didn't start speaking languages until he visited other planes. Same for clothing himself.
>>
>>49086094
You really got a firecrotch lady boner for me, huh?
>>
>>49086129
What, and the naked mute savage that has never seen another animal before wasn't shunned by others? Have you ever heard about how difficult it is to educate wild children, let alone retrain a wild adult to be a functional human being?
>>
>>49086094
Honestly, I don't care whose flake it is. Disqualification comes down to whether or not the flake is a joke, breaks canon, or is somehow practically on par with godhood.

Reading over Lelunde's bio, and looking at his preferred spells, I don't particularly see him as being all that mighty, just having a lot of potential.
>>
>>49086129
How did he eat long enough to become self sufficient since he was the only thing on the plane.
>>
>>49086164
You act like it states in the bios that any of that happened instantly or remotely any relative short timespan.
>>
>>49086179
Who says he eats for nutrition?
>>
>>49086309
How does he take energy in?
>>
>>49086264
Oh, sweet sweet vronak. Let me sing you the tale of a girl called Genie. Note that Genie is not her name. She never had a name. No one spoke to her for the first 13 years of her life. Never once did she interact with another human being. She was rescued from her abusive parents, however, and placed with some very good people. They tried to teach her everything they could. Yet, at 13, it seemed it was too late for Genie to ever master language or social behaviors. What makes this Lelunde of yours different?
Here's the link, in case you don't believe me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
>>
>>49086173
I could understand that. There's a lot of "fetch stuff" spells, and only a handful of spells that really change the state of the field. And some of those are even pretty low-mana. Probably the kind of person that is pretty good at toolkit, but could be pretty seriously overwhelmed by someone with an extreme focus in their areas of expertise.
>>
>>49086264
Considering that you brush over it as though it's incredibly unimportant and inconsequential and you don't even bother to describe how this primal, basic primate was able to learn how to become a genuine person, I do assume that it happened quickly.

You condensed the period in which Lelunde was shaped as a person into the following line:
>On this new world, the being was given a name, this is when he became Lelunde. He learned how to speak, read, even more about mana, even more about the use of magic, about Planeswalker and the multiverse.

You're the one writing the story, don't leave it to your reader's imagination. Instead of using this opportunity to describe the sort of person he was turned into by his environs and the friends that effectively raised him, all you say is 'he learned stuff.'

So yeah, if you're going to be so lackadaisical about it, as your reader, so am I. You make it seem like it was a tiny, meaningless space of time so yeah, I see it as the same thing.
>>
>>49086349
She's not a progenitor race with a high intellect. What makes you think Genie could ever planeswalk, use magic, and can create constructs and false beings from æther? So, I guess since no one irl can do any of that, then it's only logical that our flakes can't do any of it either.

I guess that's wrap, everyone. Might as well shut the whole thread down now since this guy says we should be realistic.
>>
>>49085829
Your insecurity is palpable.

Protip: Well written Dark/Evil characters don't bask in their own grimness; quite the opposite. Every badguy believes they're the hero.
>>
>>49086349
What a mess that all is. We learned a lot from it, but it's friggin' tragic.
>>
>>49086344
Mysterious ways. I like to think he either absorbs mana for nutrition or perhaps sunlight. Haven't really thought it out.
>>
>>49086113
Trolls don't get defensive about their amateurish character descriptions.
>>
>>49085950
Well, we have little to no actual discussion on "disqualification" anymore, so here are the match-ups to discuss. Polls will appear shortly:

>Varametra VS Lelunde

>Diorach VS Belloski

>Cianne VS Vivienna

>Beep VS Oswald
Oswald is given a bye to Round Two as a result of Beep's disqualification.
>>
>>49086405
> sum up an entire lifetime in five paragraphs

> thinking anything left out means it either didn't happen or happen quickly

Come on now.
>>
>>49086445
That's not the point I'm trying to make and you know it. Psychologically speaking, it doesn't matter how intelligent you are. Unless you're saying his brain is fundamentally different than that of humans and humanoids, there is a critical period where your brain shuts down your language learning centers if you don't use them. The brain is above all an efficient organ, and it cuts off unneeded activity. So once those neurons are effectively severed, they can never be reconnected. Unless, of course, you're saying this primal being was simply intelligent enough to magic his brain into being able to use language again.
>>
>>49086454
This is 100% wrong. Do you really think Ob Nixilis believes he's a hero? Do you really think that people who are evil just because they like to be evil really think they are the good guy? If you really believe this, then you haven't touched the pond of literature/media let alone jumped in.
>>
>>49086349
He was probably cursed to understand and speak languages
>>
>>49086538
Look at the first pic of Lelunde's bios pics. Tell me if he looks like he has organs like a human being.
>>
>>49086570
>Do you really think Ob Nixilis believes he's a hero?

Yes, he's the hero in his own narrative. Despite what shitty character alignments tell you, evil is a subjective perception, not a state of being.
>>
>>49086503
You don't mention the sort of people his friends were.
You don't mention the sort of person they tried to make him into.

At the very least, you could do that. It would have take up to two lines. This formative, important part of his life was taken and condensed down into 'he learned stuff that made him a normal person and even more powerful.'

For mysterious characters we don't know much about or unimportant pastiche characters, this doesn't matter. But we do know quite a bit about the formative experiences of the majority of recently used walkers. Not all of them, but most of them.
>>
>>49086610
Oh, so you're saying he doesn't have a brain.That's good to know. I guess he just processes everything using the power of the Blind Eternities, since that's what you say whenever you don't want to bother trying to explain it.
>>
>>49086500
Varametra vs Lelunde
gonna have to go with Vara here, even if Lel has high potential he's still just a chump, Vara's a monster with a plan.

For Diorach and Belloski I'm gonna have to say Diorach, the only way manlet dragon is winning, as much as it pains me to say, is if he flees to get help.

For Cianne vs Vivienna, Vivi's got the powerset that looks weaker. I'm not a fan of Cianne, but I admit her seeming to have the power advantage in this particular fight.
>>
>>49086570
>well written
>magic the gathering lore

Pic one.
>>
>>49086627
And if you believe yourself the villain, you aren't the good guy. You are using "hero" like "protagonist". And that isn't true when you speak in terms of "good and evil".
>>
>>49086500
>Varametra and Lelunde
Lelunde has raw potential but Varametra has experience, a hard life and a very unique race. Varametra gets away with this one.
>Diorach and Belloski
In actual combat, Diorach gets this one.
>Cianne and Vivienna
Cianne as a walking mana sponge gets this one.
>Beep and Oswald
Beep is disqualified.
>>
>>49086648
Would you like a novel? Because that's what you're asking for.
>>
>>49086650
Go to bed, kid. You have school in the morning. And don't forget your bagged lunch that your mommy made you.
>>
>>49086707
You think I implied that any of it was well written?
>>
>>49086716
Well written antagonists don't see themselves as villains. You're parsing words to avoid any sort of constructive criticism; but feel free to ignore me and continue writing sophomoric characters nobody can take seriously.

>pure darkness
>black sand
>>
>>49086760
oh look, he's doing it again. the thing where he belittles anyone who dares to question him, great lord vronak, who blesses our thread with his holy presence, please forgive me.
>>
>>49086500
http://www.strawpoll.me/11120555
http://www.strawpoll.me/11120557
http://www.strawpoll.me/11120559

Good to see some people already discussing the match-ups. The polls are here.
>>
>>49086809
Well written protagonists who are villains are merely well written protagonists who are villains. It doesn't matter if they see themselves as the hero or as the villain. That isn't what makes the story good. It's how the author writes it that makes it well written or not.
>>
>>49086733
>Upon arriving at the plane, he was taken in by a druidic hermit that raised him like he was his own son, passing on his teachings of the earth and the wilderness and educating him on the ways of the world.
>Upon arriving at the plane, he was alone and unguarded, vulnerable and unable to stop himself from being enslaved. In captivity, he learned both under the lash of his captor and from his more sympathetic brothers-in-chains.
>Upon arriving at the plane, he was adopted by the state and brought in. Raised in relative solitude at an academy, the primal creature lived an introverted lifestyle with only tutors for company and with his nose buried in a book.

Three quick, simple lines that could help define a character's formative experiences. Choose one that fits the most. And yeah, this does help give the entity some character rather than just go 'HE LEARNED SHIT, THE END.'
>>
>>49086815
> anyone
No. Just you.
>>
>>49086886
There are already five paragraphs. Another one isn't going to work. Thus, it was left out. Why does this bother you so much? Not every character needs a deep connection to a reader or need the reader to be empathetic to the character.
>>
>>49086863
>It doesn't matter if they see themselves as the hero or as the villain.

That's the point, well written characters who are the story's villain don't see themselves as the villain.

>That isn't what makes the story good.

No, it's what makes characters more than cardboard cutouts, which is a step in the right direction for a well written story.

>It's how the author writes it that makes it well written or not.

This is such a obvious truism I'm starting to think you may have brain damage.
>>
>>49086815
>>49086809
>>49086784
>>49086760
>>49086733
>>49086716
>>49086707
girls, please, you're all pretty
Now, lets just get one thing out and in the open, Vronak, if you're listening. No matter what point you make, no matter what you do to compromise or change, nobody here is going to choose to agree with you. It's become a meme of the thread to hate on you, and not argument you make will avert this. Discussion about your characters is a chore, and nobody ever leaves it actually happy. Just stop replying to criticism and enjoy the characters you make regardless of lore-breakingness, because they WILL be hated on by virtue of being yours. I want to see discussion here put towards something more interesting, like the vs talks Ice Age has started, and trying to find them in between the paragraphs posted about how your shit is wrong or your paragraphs about how your shit is right is a chore. Drop replying to your haters, they will not listen to you. Shake them off, so people here can find some peace in the thing they enjoy.
>>
>>49086842
VOTING FOR CURRENT FLAKE FIGHTS IS HERE
>>
>>49086954
Again, a well written villain doesn't have to see themselves as the hero to be well written. They can be chaotic and all out evil. They can know this about themselves. And o lay live to make others suffer. They wouldn't see themselves as some sort of good guy.
>>
>>49086938
You reduce an important part of a character's life to 'he learned shit.'

Would you talk about your life from birth to eighteen as 'I learned shit' with no mention of your personal experiences, the environment you were raised in or the people you were raised by?

It's not even a paragraph. It's a quick line and let's face it, you could shorten a lot of the shit you've written.

For example, the second to last paragraph can be shortened to:
>Lelunde has a weakness for the pussy and has a tendency to train any women he meets that have potential to be the guardians of their respective planes.

As per usual, you make the mistake of being verbose and put way much detail into basic personality, while brushing over important features of their past. You could shorten down some areas a whole bunch while lengthening others. Your focus is in all of the wrong places and as a reader, I end up being really disinterested in your character. Looks like most other people here share my sentiment.

Desdemona had the same problem, you know.
>>
>>49086962
I don't know who or what Vronak is, I just saw a comically poorly written character description with an anime picture while browsing the first page and called it out for the gay garbage it was.
>>
>>49087034
I'm pretty sure des-chan just had a habit of keep shit a mystery in her bios.
>>
>>49087060
Nah, she had the same habit of writing paragraph upon paragraph about the character's basic personality while not writing anything about the character's important formative experiences and specific events required for a character to become a planeswalker.
>>
>>49087009
>Again, a well written villain doesn't have to see themselves as the hero to be well written. They can be chaotic and all out evil.

Name one.
>>
>>49087052
> i came in to piss and bitch because my life is uneventful and uninteresting, i literally had nothing better to do that bitch in a thread i have no place being in
>>
>>49086842
talk about consistent fucking results, this run had nothing be pretty definite winners.
>>
File: 1428455322424.gif (565KB, 147x154px) Image search: [Google]
1428455322424.gif
565KB, 147x154px
>>49087124
Sorry for trying to maintain some level of quality within things connected to a hobby I like. Don't let me stop you from creating grimdark marysue power fantasy masturbation.
>>
>>49087149
You sure? It looks like one of those is closer than you think.

Hurry up and put in your votes, folks. Ten-minute window to make your arguments and wrap up voting starts now.
>>
>>49086701
>>49086725
>Belloski can't win in a proper 1v1 match
rip in pizza dragon jew
>>
>>49087114
The Joker
Sauron
Pennywise
Otis B Driftwood
David from The Lost Boys
Red Mist
The Governor
Negan
Alex from A Clockwork Orange
Castor Troy
Captain Hook
Alonzo Harris
Vicious

I could go on, but I'm not going to.
>>
>>49087219
oh shit, you're right

>>49087270
I know. Belloski is one of my faves, but I gotta say, his dragon nature does not help the fact that he's a pretty weak individual, especially considering it didn't make him super big, and when pitted up against surly superelf mc.fuckerhorns belloski is just not equal in combat ability.
>>
If we're talking about how our flakes would last in combat?

Venn at his current state is likely to get stomped unless he has Serena playing STAND for him
>>
>>49087181
> doesn't know what edgelord means
> doesn't know what trolling means
> doesn't know what mary sue means
>>
>>49087124
>even objective outsiders can tell my creations are garbage boo hoo

Well how about that.
>>
>>49087307
>Negan
>Chaotic Evil
He's eye-for-a-head lawful evil.
>>49087313
I'd have to say that the only way Belloski could win a fight is if he just weakens the enemy and pings them to death. Against Punch Sideiron, he's french toast
>>
>>49087320
>Leon
He's a competent soldier on his own, but no stronger than a normal man.
>Maxwell
Oh, he gets fucking stomped as soon as he runs out of shitty distractions. His only hope is setting up some kind of ambush.
>Yao Shen
He is a beast. Essentially constantly subjecting himself to green mana baths to regenerate his body, he's buff as fuck and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>49087359
I listed villains that recognize that they are evil and not the hero/good guy.
>>
File: Empress Galina.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Empress Galina.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
This set of flake battles is hereby concluded! The flakes that will pass on to Round Two are as follows:

>Varametra
>Diorach
>Cianne
>Oswald

Flakes in the next bunch are as follows: If any flakes meet requirements to be disqualified, comment now. One of them is already gone, and it's a crowd favorite memewalker.

>Laurela
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxMU4xS0ZzS3R0azg

>Zenri
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxbTlkYTBKLXduZU0

>Sydhar
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxQy1aQjZmNXVqQ0E

>RAZORCOCK [DISQUALIFIED: Un-Flake]
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxRVF2bFhMblZJTnM

>Cala
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxVnRUVzNYZHF5Tkk

>Desdemona
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxWFpIeXNVMmVuWkU

>Emile
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxLTlSM1JzTnFEc2c

>Inzhu
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxWThHblVZU3hqZFk
>>
>>49087334
>edgelord
>power and fear
>death
>cruel
>violent
>twisted
>pure darkness
>black sand
>absolute control
>cruelty

>doesn't know what trolling means
You getting butthurt because people think your writing is garbage is not trolling.

>doesn't know what mary sue means
>only limited by his own imagination
>ensure that none whom dare oppose him would ever live
>all whom know his name would equally know his cruelty

I get it, you're a genuinely dumb person, it's okay.
>>
>>49087359
That would be head-for-an-eye.
>>
>>49087320
maybe not, but your flake has yet to be RNG'd for the matches, so wait till you see your opponent before you give up! I believe in you, you're a real G :3c

>>49087361
Can't wait to find out how long Yao lasts, he sounds like a good competitor.

>>49087393
AW YISS MORE FIGHTS
>>
>>49087393
>Laurela
pls don't kill Serena's gay wing lady.
>>
>>49087394
You really think I'm upset, son? Sounds like you're the one getting ass-blasted over a shitty OC.
>>
>>49087052
yo dude, i get that you're new here, but we don't talk to this dude. he's an attention seeking asshole, and right now you're just feeding him.
>>
>>49087393
None of them are technically disqualification worthy other than Razorcock.

Emile's a bit iffy but that's all.
>>
>>49087426
No promises. Assuming that her and her currently listed opponent pass scrutiny, I think that one's going to be an attention-getter.
>>
File: image.png (467KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467KB, 500x500px
>>49087445
> we
>>
>>49087393

DAMMIT, Emile, if it wasn't for your colorless theme I could've called this batch the ablueteration round, since Razorcock can't join in.
>>
>>49087393
>Looks at Zenri
>Looks at the other contestants
ohhhh nooooooo
OHHH NOOOOO
>>
Since we're posting flake powerlevels
>Veldren
Really good at destroying things, not as good at fixing them. Would probably fare well against those who are slow and clunky.
>Frances
He would die in most cases. Not so much if he can get an army of wurms on his side
>Belloski
RIP
>Vronak the Slayer
Would do well in melee combat. That's it, really
>>
>>49087493
less posting power levels from what I can see and more discussing fights, but I suppose the info helps decisions in voting and discussion
>>
>>49087393
What's going to happen to Diomedes' daughteru bird?
>>
>>49087491

Is that an "oh no, she's gonna die," "oh no, she's gonna kill somebody," or a "Oh, no, that's a short stack of pancakes?"

Laurela's an interesting flake I hadn't noticed before. I appreciate this event for bringing some overlooked flakes a little time in the sun.
>>
We have one post so far concerning Emile's participation.

This character is unusual, and has a lot of missing details, but doesn't seem to be hard-breaking anything. Does anyone else want to weight in on this?

>>49087553
We'll find out shortly, I think.
>>
>>49087307
>The Joker
Cape shit is for kids.
>Sauron
"it had been his virtue (and therefore also the cause of his fall ...) that he loved order and coordination, and disliked all confusion and wasteful friction". Not chaotic, trying to maintain his own desire.
>Pennywise
Steven King pulp characters? Really?
>Otis B Driftwood
Rob Zombie is garbage.
>David from The Lost Boys
Self interested, not chaotic, or inherently evil.
>Red Mist
Seeking revenge on those who killed his father, not chaotic or inherently evil.
>The Governor
Assuming you're talking about the Walking Dead, which is not a good show.
>Negan
Self interested, not inherently evil or chaotic.
>Alex from A Clockwork Orange
>Castor Troy
If you're citing Face Off characters, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Again, self interested and not inherently evil or chaotic.
>Captain Hook
Seeking revenge, not inherently evil or chaotic.
>Alonzo Harris
>Vicious
If you're referring to the the Cowboy Bebop character, he didn't perceive himself the villain.

You seem quite stuck on my use of "hero" which was my paraphrasing of “Every villain is a hero in his own mind.”
>>
>>49087575
It's another Despognak flake. Of course it doesn't hardbreak anything, it's designed to be controversial and borderline.
>>
>>49087570
she gonna die as far as I can tell, unless he's pitted with that tarkir flake all the things she's fighting are monsters, the poor girl.
>>
>>49087427
>u mad

>>49087445
Alright, I'm out.
>>
>>49087361
a bit more exposition, since i'm going to bed soon and I haven't written too much on my flakes' combat abilities. Don't want them getting an unfair rep if they get rolled while I'm away.
>Leon
Essentially powered by having other people near him. Think of Hanweir Militia Captain, but as a planeswalker with an equipment subtheme.
>Maxwell
He can, uh, shoot lightning a little? Create illusions? That's pretty much it, he's very much not optimized for combat.
>Yao Shen
Slayer of Beasts, Hunter of Men. Yao Shen's combat abilities tend to focus on fight effects, dropping huge creatures to wrestle with later, and casting spells like Smite the Monstrous and Deadshot. Not a wizard like Max, but he does have a very large axe that he knows how to use.
>>
>>49087393
Okay, folks! Since we have no hard answers to disqualifying any of the remaining flakes, the anticipated match-ups are as follows:

>Cala VS Laurela

>Emile VS Desdemona

>Zenri VS Sydhar

>Inzhu VS RAZORCOCK [RAZORCOCK is disqualified]
Inzhu is given a bye to Round Two as a result of RAZORCOCK's disqualification.

BEGIN DISCUSSING! POLLS WILL BE UP SHORTLY!
>>
>>49087595
> cape shit is for kids
Someone doesn't know who Alan Moore, Geoff Johns or Grant Morrison are.
>>
File: ELDRAZI GET OUT REEEEEEE.jpg (296KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ELDRAZI GET OUT REEEEEEE.jpg
296KB, 1536x2048px
>>49087570
Laurela is basically just Serena but from another flight, it was pretty intentional as an excuse to write some angel lewds.

>>49087575
In the event you pull out Serena while I'm asleep as I sure as fuck don't expect anyone to go trudging through the giant mass of text I've vomited about her bear this in mind: After becoming R/W she's pretty damn good in a fight especially if she has a good cause to dislike the flake she's fighting. Her biggest weakness being control/counter mages, anyone who can drag the fight out really long by avoiding harm or countering spells can just wait for her to tire out, which won't take long.

>>49087656
>Cala VS Laurela
L-Lewd
>>
>>49087595
Again. Villains who know they are evil and know they aren't the hero. That is the list.
>>
>>49087595
> revenge on those who killed his father
He was a little evil shit before his father died. Are you thinking about the movie? Shit kid, pick up a book.
>>
>>49087656
>Cala VS Laurela
Cala overcomes Laurela with a SHIT TON of devils. Cala wins.

>Emile VS Desdemona
I don't like Emile, but she probably has more sheer power. I reluctantly give this to Emile.

>Zenri VS Sydhar
Ok, I like both of these characters. But Sydhar is an oldwalker who made a plane. Even if he's old and tired, he's way more knowledgeable. Sydhar wins.

>RAAAZOOOORCOOOOOCK
>>
>>49087656
>Cala and Laurela
Laurela gets this one, if only just. Any burn is negated by both Rattlechains and Spell Queller. Laurela simply locks down Cala, keeps her spells from spiraling out of control and wins.
>Emile and Desdemona
Eldrazi tribal magic wins this one out. Emile gets through.
>Zenri and Sydhar
Sydhar's a world-shaper, not a fighter and he's weakened and off-kilter after the Mending. So I'd have to give this one to Zenri, simply because she's far more martial.
>>
>>49087656
This Zenri fight doesn't look too bad, though I think I'd give it to the beast. Not a deathmatch though, he'd probably let her go from what I see.

I think Laurela has her fight down, more buff than Cla but on equal monster tiers of power, so Laurela gets that one in my books.

Desdemona has the upper hand in her fight as far as I can tell, as much as I don't like it.
>>
>>49087767
WAIT SHIT I MISSPOKE I WAS THINKING OF A DIFFERENT FLAKE, DESDEMONA IS NOT ELDRAZI RESISTANT
>>
>>49087409
>I believe in you.

Aw shucks man, thanks.
>>
>>49087393
>>49087656
POLLS!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11120928
http://www.strawpoll.me/11120929
http://www.strawpoll.me/11120930
>>
>>49087656

>Cala VS Laurela
I feel like Cala is likely to initiate the fight and probably has the advantage of a surprise attack, but I also feel like Laurela has the stronger natural form and better combat skills, if likely weaker magic. If Cala can't defeat Laurela swiftly I think she'll have no choice but to flee or die, and she doesn't strike me as the type to stick around when the fight becomes fair.

>Zenri vs Sydhar
This is the first fight I've got a dog in, but I don't think my girl would win this one. Sydhar is an ex-oldwalker, which by default makes him extremely formidable even in the modern era, usually a cut above neowalkers like Zenri. Zenri's magic is mostly enabling her to move things, including herself, around, but Sydhar's magic gives her very little to work against. I feel like Zenri wouldn't make it easy, but she would lose in a battle between the two of them.

>Emile VS Desdemona
I feel like Emile's greater experience and colorless magic typically being pretty bullshit means she'd triumph here.
>>
These flake fights are fucking great. Best thing to happen to this storm in...well, probably at least a month if not more.
>>
>>49087882
aw yiss
>>
>>49087882
Nonsense, we need more Vronak.
>>
Umm. Doesn't des fight with diomedes? you think she'd be able to really fight
>>
>>49087882
Glad you're enjoying it. There are so many characters, too. It's going to take an age to get through all of them, and we'll get to see so many characters.

And then we'll start Round Two.
>>
>>49087393
this is forgetting some character sheets for writefags that have extra info, want me to link those?
>>
>>49087912
If you like, feel free to. I've only been linking the normal sheets, because not everyone has more materials.
>>
File: image.png (458KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
458KB, 620x400px
>>49087896
Here you go.
>>
Should I make a new thread before I go to sleep? Or would someone else like to do it later?
>>
>>49087909
Emile's some weird Eldrazi abomination that's not directly confirmed to be Eldrazi because that would disqualify her. So Emile beats most flakes.
>>
>>49087926
You should make a tournament bracket pic.
>>
>>49087926
I know, but it helps because some details from some flakes are not included on their main sheet, only their character writfag sheet.

let me nab them, one sec
>>
>>49087947
317+

Go ahead and make one.
>>
>>49087937
more Vronak is more cancer
then maybe this snowstorm will die
>>
>>49087911
>It's going to take an age to get through all of them
I guess you could say it's an Ice Age.

But for real tho, great job. Sorry about dropping more flakes on you in the end there. Really, unless someone raises Kain about it, you could probably just ignore them.
>>
>>49087977
Never will.
>>
>>49087980
You made the joke, not me. I would have, but I didn't want to crack self-name jokes.

>>49087810
Oh, man, some of these are REAL CLOSE.

TEN MINUTE CALL, FOLKS. MAKE YOUR LAST ARGUMENTS AND VOTES.

>>49087953
No. Absolutely not. Maybe when it's all over, I will TRY. I'm actually holding all of the information on a Google Doc right now, because there's so many lines of text and it auto-saves.
>>
EXTRA INFO TO HELP VOTING

Cala:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUmJBOFM2ZXpHT1E/view

only one missing link this time, but it seems pretty consistent that Cala is not stronk enough to topple Laurela. Will help Ice Age when he forgets next time
>>
>>49088004
check again, cala's in the lead!
>>
>Cala Vs Laurelia

I don't know why, but I see less "angel vs devil" and more the beginning of an odd-couple comedy.
>>
NEW THREAD TIME FOR BED

>>49088121
>>49088121
>>49088121
>>
>>49088000
>Come back 10 minutes later
>One of the votes became a stalemate.

Oh, come on, people...
>>
>>49088126
move to new thread
>>
>>49088141

Yes.
>>49088324
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.