[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1021: TAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 43

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48789236
>>
Just to get last thread's shit over with:
>>48798089
See here:
>>48798096

If you pursued a whole bunch of physical perks, I wouldn't mean to take those away.

>>48798108
I intended to have perks that could give you a good chance of it.

>>48798114
>Try the majority of people in the thread.

Really? Because most people don't bitch about it anymore.

>>48798123
>Ahahaha, no. You mean consensus for this time of say, this particular thread.

Literally no one is arguing for it, and everyone is arguing against it.

I've decided to take it back, because it's this hated.

>Make the final match against someone of equal or greater strength, scaled to the Jumper. Problem solved.

Thanks, anon. That will actually help a lot.

Problem solved, drama over.
>>
File: Boktai 0.1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Boktai 0.1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Say it with me now:
TAIYOOOOH!
>>
TAIYOOOOOOH
>>
File: awoo.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>48798199
>>
>>48798199
YOLOOOOOOO

Wait, what?
>>
>>48798152
I had constructed my ninja team to cover most of the abilities I thought were cool, and so my concept for the mentor was to make a generalist ninja who would be able to train all of us despite our diverse fields.

I could have made him an Uchiha and made him even better at it, but I hate them.
>>
>>48798222
DELET THIS.
>>
File: KAGAYAKE.jpg (37KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
KAGAYAKE.jpg
37KB, 500x327px
>>48798199
SENTAI SUN VULCAN
no i didn't fuck up the stupid joke what are you talking about
>>
>>48798194
>Really? Because most people don't bitch about it anymore.
Because it's pointless to. It will never be changed or replaced, so it's one of the few things both regular posters and shitposters have stopped talking about. It'd be like us arguing about whether W. Bush really did cheat the election via Florida.
>>
File: awoo1.jpg (229KB, 800x921px) Image search: [Google]
awoo1.jpg
229KB, 800x921px
>>48798254
Awoooooooo!

>>48798199
4 u
>>
>>48798194
>Really? Because most people don't bitch about it anymore.

More because it's trite than anything else. Fallout also just doesn't get talked about as a result because any mention of it results in people shouting about the nerf.
>>
>>48798291
Yeah, I'm getting that now. Still, that was a lot of (you)s. Was the fallout jump received the same way?
>>
File: Awoo not allowed.png (69KB, 392x393px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo not allowed.png
69KB, 392x393px
>>48798222
>>48798299
Further Awoo will incur a $50 fine. Payable in the form of images of Momiji
>>
>>48798194
Still think it should be an optional +100-200 drawback instead of forced.
>>
>>48798199
Should the Immortal origin try and make you explicitly evil? Remember that Carmilla was conspiring with Sabata to stop Hel out of her love for him.
>>
>>48798334
I was already planning on getting rid of it, as I said. You're right, and that'll probably happen.
>>
>>48798194
>I intended to have perks that could give you a good chance of it.
You intended to have perks that would let you beat a actual 40k Space Marine in a WWE jump? Makes me kinda worried that this will actually fit as a WWE jump now.
>>
>>48798194
The thing you have to understand is that people don't actually hate being depowered itself.
They hate not having a CHOICE in the matter. Because it's a CYOA.
Choose Your Own Adventure.
You give them a an optional drawback that limits them and they'll be cool about it.
You try to write it into involuntary fiat and they'll go piranha on your ass.

Also,
Personally I ignore the Fallout nerf. It shouldn't have existed in the first place. But it'll never get fixed because Wild Card basically went 'lol no :^)'
>>
>>48798345
You are free to go against the grain as an Immortal, yes. Just assume 'opposing faction' in drawbacks is whoever you're actively opposing.
>>
>>48798320
I think so? It was a pretty early jump and I'm sure there were arguments, but I don't even think we were in the triple digits when it was released.
>>
>>48798355
>Makes me kinda worried that this will actually fit as a WWE jump now.

It was more perks along the lines of extreme luck, ability to bring the audience into things, and a highly versatile steel chair. Things like that, and they'd all be capstones.
>>
>>48798345
Also can't believe I forgot to mention Mani.

>>48798374
I meant more in the background write up.
>>
>>48798199
TIME TO CELEBRATE BY BLOWING UP THE MOON!
>>
File: f4.png (628KB, 765x497px) Image search: [Google]
f4.png
628KB, 765x497px
Asked at the very end of last thread for some reason. I've got two questions about Fallout 4:

1) Why does Fallout 4 start a year before the game starts? The whole state of play seems totally different that long back and if we have an impact on the setting at all we won't see a bunch of the in-game stuff happening.

2) Why is the protagonist drawback Drop-In only? The protagonist of the game actually has memories so it's sort of as dissimilar from dropping in as it is to the other backgrounds, only thing I can think of is because the other backgrounds get discounts on stuff Nate/Nora can't possibly know but Drop-Ins can still buy that stuff without a discount.
>>
File: In Nomine.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
In Nomine.pdf
1B, 486x500px
You ready to serve and/or rebel against The Lord, /jc/?

I'd originally planned to include a scenario in this, but the jump is already huge as is. I'm planning on making a DLC instead.
>>
>>48798320
It was released with barely any issue. It's only when the threads started to get into the triple digits that you saw people suddenly shitting their pants as if their power fantasy was retroactively violated.
>>
File: awoo2.jpg (320KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
awoo2.jpg
320KB, 716x1011px
>>48798325
Awoo~

>>48798199
If you go Hybrid as a Solar Smith, will you know as much about working with Dark Matter as you do Solar?
>>
>>48798398
I'll get to it eventually. I just spent four months on this thing. Unless it needs a patch or a perk update, I don't wanna look at it for a while.

>>48798399
Anon no
>>
>>48798426
Look, buddy, I might have had the thread just push back on my for something I planned to do, but frankly I've had enough of your anti-thread, SB-leaning bullshit. Fuck you and everything you stand for. If I ever decide anything about the jump, it'll never be due to your input.
>>
>>48798435
Whoops, this posted right after my reply. Sadly, no, you'll need the Immortal capstone for that. You could try and learn it the old-fashioned way (via reverse engineering, trial and error and a lot of previous tech perks) but use caution. Dark Matter is nasty stuff.
>>
File: In Nomine.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
In Nomine.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48798418
I am an idiot and messed up the formatting. It's fixed in this version.
>>
>>48798418
Looks good. Though the original French version would have been fun.
>>
>>48798199
That drop-in capstone, it brought a tear to my eye I need it so badly.
>>
>>48798442
ANON YES
>>
>>48798400
Because most jumps have you start a year or more before the plot because most plot lines only last a year.
Plus, it's fallout. There is always something to do.
For your Minute man example from last thread, how about you instead go in and save them from crashing and burning and thus save several dozen if not hundreds of lives.

I don't have an answer for 2.
>>
File: And I'm sitting here like.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
And I'm sitting here like.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>48798452
>bitching about SB when SB was never mentioned in the first place
Literally what?
>>
>>48798510
>Literally what?
All you anti-thread shitters seem to come from there. Fuck off.
>>
>>48798480
Nobody speaks french here though.
>>
Which Jumps have their action focused on real-world cultures or locations that aren't in Europe/Asia, or in the United States? Fantasy versions are also good.
>>
File: awoo3.jpg (926KB, 1419x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awoo3.jpg
926KB, 1419x1000px
>>48798471
This is interesting, thank awoo for the jump.
>>
>>48798418
So what's with this setting?
>>
>>48798528
You seem to be generalizing things, anon, or maybe seeing things. Nowhere in the discussion was that site mentioned, and frankly that site has no place in the discussion when the topic was regarding thread community here.

Take a step back. Breathe.
>>
>>48798581
So Africa. You want a jump that takes place in Africa.
>>
>>48798583
World of Darkness knockoff RPG about Angels and Demons fighting a cold war for human souls.
>>
>>48798611
Or south america.
>>
>>48798611
>What is Australia, besides being a death world
>What is South America
>What is Canada and Mexico
>>
>>48798611
Or the rest of America, or the Pacific. Just want to see if some have been made with this specific focus in mind.

>inb4 /pol/ bait
>>
>>48798648
No, He must've meant Antarctica.
>>
>>48798557
>implying everyone in this thread is from Burgerland.
>>
>>48798645
He's honestly being a bit biased there, if he doesn't like those settings for being too familiar to him, South American culture is as derived from Spanish or Portuguese as America's is from Brytain.

>>48798648
>Australia
Pre-modern it's literally nothing. Modern it's the same as the US in being similar to the parent culture.
>Canada
His issue with the US is the same here. It's basically just "US but they pretend to be different."
>Mexico
Same as South America.

>>48798656
See above.
>>
>>48798635
Fucking Angels and Demons seem to be ALWAYS fighting a cold war.

God dammit they need to just kiss each other and fuck already or at least start an actual war instead of this eternal blue balls war.
>>
>>48798645
>South America
Never forget.
>>
>>48798678
I'm implying that nobody speaks French. We've had a few asian posters and plenty of Brits, Canadians and Australians, but they don't speak French there either.
>>
>>48798721
Well, there's Quebec.

Fuck them though.
>>
>>48798199
Can we take both half vampire and dark child if we are hybrid?
>>
>>48798760
Going to very hesitantly say 'yes'.
>>
File: Get out.png (72KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
Get out.png
72KB, 200x299px
>>48798749
>>
>>48798749
That depends. Can someone under the influence of a harem perk truly give consent?
>>
>>48798749
What? No.
Fuck no.

I've murdered, tortured, crippled, and eaten people alive, but I've never raped anyone.

Jesus. The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>48798790
Don't reply.
>>
>>48798465
Points.

I need more points.

You are pure evil. Can we learn to reverse engineer Lenses, Pile Drivers etc without taking the items/perks?
>>
>>48798400
For part 2, it's because he doesn't have any history in the current state of the world. He's been in cryo for the past 210 years, that's the best way to wipe the slate clean. So it fits in with dropin the best.

Anyone can buy anything without a discount. Doesn't make sense for a mage to be a master swordsman, but it happens. Up to you as to how you build.
>>
>>48798199
If you were in space would you be able to draw on / charge up both Dark Matter and Solar Energy if you had the perks?
>>
>>48798801
Yes. How hard and how long it takes depends on how many reverse-engineering and tech perks you have. And if you can survive the 'trial and error' process. It will NOT be easy, regardless, since there are no books to follow and there's only one living Smith we know of. Consider some form of undeath immunity.
>>
File: Multiclassing.jpg (45KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Multiclassing.jpg
45KB, 400x500px
>>48798804
>Doesn't make sense for a mage to be a master swordsman, but it happens.
>>
>>48798786
Ah. So would Dark Child powers also be locked behind the vampire form, along with weakness to sunlight? How would that work with This is, In fact, my final form? Could we get the powers without weakness that way?

The highest drawback is super incredibly painful. Which NPCs died and can we ressurect them if we find an item from the warehouse that could do it?

...if we began to store more things in warehouse than could fit in the planet, is the planet just comically covered in stuff?

What determines if immortals got our stuff it it just is somewhere?
>>
>>48798835
Can you clearly see the closest star (the sun) and reach your hand out to it? Then yes, you can recharge the sunlight. In the void of space, you can recharge Dark Matter to your heart's content, just remember your pool maxes out pretty quickly.
>>
>>48798199
>>48798418
So I wonder how they'd feel about literal angels popping up in their zombie war.
>>
>>48798841
Import Solaire as Immortal
>>
>>48798819
>Taking things seriously in single player fantasy imagination game on a korean abstract art website.
>>
>>48798819
exactly.

If you're gonna torture someone to death, cripple them, etc. don't sit on your high horse when it comes to rape.

fuck, im taking the bait
>>
>>48798861
I was thinking more along the lines of how running both of those systems would work for a starship. I get where you're going though.
>>
>>48798860
Yes, your Dark Child powers will be locked whenever you're in 'human' form. They mishmash together when you're in your Half-Vampire form otherwise, along with the weakness to sunlight. I don't do rulings on outside perks, but there's no fiat enforcement here, so go nuts. Hybrids are basically 'I want altform NOW, not later'.

Going to say 'yes'. It's already pretty damn difficult already, so consider this me throwing you a bone. Just need to find it using nothing but what you've got.

Yup. Have fun cleaning that up.

Whichever result would be worse for you.
>>
>>48798861
So a Tree of Darkness immortal can charge up with sol if they get Taiyoh, and manipulate it along with dark matter, but they can't touch the flame? What if they are firebender?
>>
Having some trouble with the WWE jump.

Specifically, it has to due with rolling for locations. Having one's location in a given city (or one's hometown, indeed) wouldn't change nearly as much as being in a different era, which is why I thought I'd do it the MGS way- roll for era and chose location freely, or choose era but be bound to a certain location. The problem is, the different locations aren't related to the eras like they are in MGS, which makes me think I might just do rolling for era.

Thoughts?
>>
>>48798902
Everyone has standards, anon. Even the worst men have lines they just won't cross.
>>
>>48798921
Plants are flammable, silly anon. Just try not to set yourself on fire and you're good.
>>
>>48798471
Cool. Question: can anything be learned/improved, or are you limited to what songs/affinities/etc. you purchase in-jump?
>>
>>48798929
It's fine for a jump to just not have locations if they don't make sense. Other real world based jumps like Cooking Show and Generic video Game Developer don't have them.
>>
File: 21xx mad.png (92KB, 177x255px) Image search: [Google]
21xx mad.png
92KB, 177x255px
>>48798199
BOKTAI:
Drawbacks:
CROSS BATTORU
What Does That Even Mean
More Walking
A Pale Moon
A Missing Link- [BEGIN SCREAMING]
The Restless Dead

Total CP: 2000
[CONTINUE SCREAMING]

Origin: Solar Child (100)

Perks:
TAIYOOOOOOOOOOH (Free)- TAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Put Your Back Into It! (Free)- FUCKING IMMORTALS WE SHOULD HAVE JUST BUILT A LAPLACE
Lighting the Way (100)- HELP
The Sun Will Rise Tommorow (200)- Gotta be Upbeat Upbeat- Oh god why
Surprise, Sunshine! (200)- GOTCHA BITCH
The Sum of the Sun (200)- Well shit let's build an Arsenal
Light Side of the Moon (400)- [ELEMENTALITY INTENSIFIES]
Lunar Blood (500)- I... actually need the Wild Bunch due to drawbacks
Hybrid (Free)- Gonna need this for Reasons as well
From Darkness (Free)- This is going to be a mess at the very least

Solar Trance (300)- TAIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Title: Silver Arm Anon

Arsenal:
Lens:
Sol- Gonna have to build my own lenses, or loot them, whatever comes first at this rate

Battery:
Single- Gonna have to make due
Hollow Battery (200)- With this

Frame:
Knight- Its okay/10
Gradius (300)- PEW PEW PEW
Sol De Vice (500)- YOU, I NEED YOU

Monstrous Powers:
Half-Vampire (500)- Welp Here We Go Count Zero

Items:

Scarf of Courage- Yellow, like the sun and for other character reasons but ignore that
Neat Goggles- They are pretty neat
Companions:
You, Me, And My Friends (400)- Assist me!
May the Sun Be With You! (Otenko)- I'm sorry for what happened to your partners, buddy.
Right so I have the Ixa armor from Kamen Rider, which uses the Ixa Knuckle to transform.
Gonna find a way to incorperate the Sol De Vice and the Ixa Knuckle together to get help boost combat effectiveness
Plus the Sunshine, Star, and Moonlight Gaia Memories are about to get a LOT of usage

I DIDNT EVEN GET ITEMS HEAVENSANON, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
>>
>>48798929
Eh, I'd say no locations. I'm fine with rolls myself but others will probably disagree.
>>
>>48798970
>>48798961
Cool. I'll probably do 1d8 for era, then.
>>
>>48798199
The item you build with AP, if you go Solar Smith that's the type of stuff you can build right?
>>
>>48798996
Yeah, you can build those by hand with those Smith perks, except for the Dark stuff (that you'll need the Immortal capstone or some learnin' for). This just gives you the ability to grab the better or best stuff immediately. The Lenses in Arsenal are basically the fully upgraded versions.
>>
>>48798958
Songs and Sorcery can be learned. Attunements and Distinctions can be earned. Only Ethereals can learn Affinities and only Angels/Demons can learn the Servitor Attunements. (Technically, humans can get Servitor Attunements if they can get an angel/demon of the correct Choir/Band to donate part of their soul.) Nobody on the other side is going to give you anything if you don't buy it with CP.
>>
>>48799011
Sweet. Thanks!
>>
>>48798199
So... if I go Drop-In, should I just attach numbers to the listed locations and roll 1d4, or is there an actual rolling table I'm missin' somehow?
>>
>>48798891
>korean abstract art website
?
>>
>>48798920
So... Does that include them getting access to Light of Terra and such things that instantly will make them win?

...gotta add a few more fail safes and passwords on my equipment, punishing unauthorized access

Would some stuff remain in dimensional pockets if they were there before jump started?

Also, Dark Loans... So wait, if we kill ourselves do our stamina restore to full so we can run? Since otherwise it will be impossible to keep it up without breaks. Just taking the item forces jumper to run for... 15 years?
>>
>>48799032
...did I forgot to-GOD DAMN IT.

Drop-Ins can start in either San Miguel or outside of Fog Castle. Your choice. I'll edit that in for the upload version.
>>
>>48799018
>Songs and Sorcery can be learned
How does one learn these?

>Attunements and Distinctions can be earned.
Earned by who's definition? God's? An Archangel's? Arch-demon's? Presumably, such things would need to be earned in-jump, correct?

>Angels/Demons can learn the Servitor Attunements.
See above.

Also, what kind of time investment is there for learning?
>>
>>48799045
Yup. They'll be working to figure it out while you're getting your bearings.

Everything that was in a dimensional pocket will be dumping it out into the field. Thing is, if you survive this drawback, you'll get everything back in the shape it was before this nonsense started as a consolation.

Yes, dying gives you a stamina refill. It's not impossible, but it is meant to be incredibly agonizing and awful. Don't do it unless you REALLY like jogging.
>>
>>48799055
It's sad that having Lunar blood and being Half Vampire/Dark Child and Sol Trance doesn't give you the dark trance from lunar kni-...

...does this include lunar knights or not exactly and people can make it as a jump?

Also, a Lunar Trance that's Wild Bunch based would be radical

Wait. If I take half vampire but I took that immortals perk to work with dark matter or such, I can use darkness while not in vampire form?
>>
>>48799018
So wait, as long as we've tried our best to be a good person in previous jumps, God will say "Yeah, you're cool, come on in," in the Damned jump? That seems pretty easy.
>>
>>48799132
About how strong does Breaker of Bones make you? We looking at lifting 1 ton, 10 tons, what?
>>
>>48799092
Yeah but some people tried to replicate the hyper structure from Blame in warehouse.

That's like instant planet destruction.

And it's not jogging. It's point thirst

I assume our companions will also have their powers locked and we can't have em then without paid for import?
>>
>>48799125
I plan on doing a Lunar Knights update eventually, but yeah, aside from the Solar Smith capstone this is entirely about the initial trilogy. If someone else wants to do Lunar Knights, they can, just do it well, please? I plan on covering most of Disgaea so that's not happening for a while on my end.

You can, but only post-jump, and it's diluted a bit unless you're Undead or Darkness-aligned or have something like that Final Form perk. It's stronger in your Immortal/Vampire form.

>>48799168
It's honestly a borderline joke trap option, because Dark Loans pulls the exact same bullshit on Django, just without benefactor approval. And yeah, they're powerlocked too, but the debt falls on you. So they can go on vacation or toss you some water during the wait. They can't help you escape, though.
>>
File: DarkLoans.gif (13KB, 215x144px) Image search: [Google]
DarkLoans.gif
13KB, 215x144px
>>48799168
>And it's not jogging. It's point thirst
Get on the fucking treadmill buddy
>>
File: GhostAnime.jpg (36KB, 345x396px) Image search: [Google]
GhostAnime.jpg
36KB, 345x396px
Jump # 26 Demolition Man
Background: Rebel

Perks
*I've *seen* the future (50)
*Maybe Starve to death (0)
*I'm no leader (150, Discount)
*You'll figure it out (600)*
*We use these to shop (300, Discount)

Equipment (+300)

*Taco Bell (100)
*Pizza Hut (100)
*Rehab Program (300)
*1992 GM Ultralite (200) (I'm reverse engineering that infinite power supply

Drawbacks:

*Those damn three seashells (+100)
*I'm an Oscar-meyer wiener (+ 100)
*Cryoprison (+300)

I-I don’t know what happened here. I was protesting in 1996, everything had gone to hell. Then a riot broke out, some cops died and the next thing I know I am dragged in to court. I wind up getting sentenced to cryoprison somehow.

I am not all sure what happened then… it was like a waking dream… I couldn’t feel anything but I saw bits and pieces of the world around me. It was like a nightmare. I think I may have snapped at some point.

Then… someone woke me up. There was chaos and madness and people around me that I knew were evil. They were laughing about killing guards…

My head is still a bit fuzzy but by the time I was done everyone in the place was unconscious and would be for a while. I stumbled past a couple of police officers. I guess the vacant look on my face covered with blood was enough to stun them as I wandered past them.

Somehow I found my way down in to the sewers. It was then my companions found me. I guess I had summoned them somehow. They helped to nurse me back to health.

By the time I had regained myself apparently society had fallen, according to the people I had been staying with that was a good thing. Anyways used music to try and work through my feelings. Apparently all they had were jingles for some reason.

By the end of 10 years it seemed that both the San Angeles area and I had recovered. I still don’t know what those 3 shells are supposed to do.
>>
>>48799204
Lunar Trance, Heavens! I will play catch with you, using the Moon!

And when I asked about companions I meant the highest apocalypse drawback.

Also
>get third child
>import eight companions as solar children
>"Our dad forgot to wear protection, eh Django?"
>"told him to wear some armor
>>
>>48799090
>How does one learn these?
Find someone who already knows them and get them to teach you.

>Earned by who's definition? God's? An Archangel's? Arch-demon's? Presumably, such things would need to be earned in-jump, correct?
The Archangel or Demon Prince to whom they belong. You'll have to prove you're useful to your boss through good work in order to earn more power. You can also, through very exceptional service to someone else's goals, earn things from other Superiors, but Demon Princes will normally be loathe to give someone else's minion access to their powers.

>Also, what kind of time investment is there for learning?
Attunements, Distinctions, and Wordbinding are instant. (You can also get Wordbound in Jump, by sufficiently demonstrating to the Seraphim Council or to Lucifer that you're the best one for the job.)

I don't think there were actual training times given in the game, so just fanwank something appropriate for some RPG between-sessions-downtime. But note that Songs have ranks, making them more powerful with each rank you learn, so if you learn a Song in jump it will take even more training before they get to the level of the ones you buy.

>>48799132
Yes. As long as you did it in every other jump. Can you honestly say you've never been the bad guy, or even neutral? Not even for one jump?

Obviously, this is easier the fewer jumps you've done, but that's the same for the standard +300 to lose all your powers drawback.
>>
>>48799261
>9 children on top of Django and Sabata
Poor Mani.
>>
>>48799237
Where's the ghost come in?
>>
>>48799272
How good do we need to be to pass judgement for Damned?
>>
>>48798199
Are Hybrids supposed to get Taiyoh for free? I ask because they get From Darkness for free. Do we need to buy it if we want to replenish our solar energy?

Also, as a practical question, what's the best way for a Hybrid to recharge their Sol? It sounds like the whole "burning in sunlight" thing would make it a bit tricky. Do you just have to Taiyooooooh through the pain and get out before you burn up?

Finally, a really weird question for the thread that all this made me think about, but are there any perks anywhere that help those of us with fair skin not get horrible sunburn from spending too much time in daylight? This isn't a vampire euphemism either, I mean mundane sunburn.
>>
>>48799261
Oh, yeah, they have the same powerlock you do. As a mercy, the Immortals don't inherit those too, just the ones you had. Gear you bought for them is definitely scattered/stolen, thoguh.
>>
File: ghostbusters.jpg (83KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
83KB, 500x551px
>>48799312
>ghost
>come in
Appropriate
>>
>>48799346
There is the sunscreen item in boktai jump
>>
>>48799346
>>48799372
It's so good it even keeps vampires from burning.
>>
>>48799325
You need to have made an effort. Not even a full effort or the most efficient thing you could have done. So, if you did the Musician jump, you don't need to be Bono trying to get people to feed the world. It's enough to have been in the business just because you wanted to make people's lives better through music, instead of for the money or for something selfish like using it only as a vacation between more dangerous jumps.
>>
>>48798471
>Affinity for Books
This is the greatest power ever, and I am extraordinarily happy that it's available for purchase.
>>
>>48799346
>Also, as a practical question, what's the best way for a Hybrid to recharge their Sol? It sounds like the whole "burning in sunlight" thing would make it a bit tricky.

Half Vampire, it makes your human form Sol Compatible like what happens to Django in 2
>>
>>48799389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
>>
>>48799352
How many immortals there are? And our powers are split between them, right?

An immortal that inherits Hamon and uses it to see its new power would just hurt itself like Straisi, right!?

Skill or knowledge perks will be useful, luckily
>>
>>48799346
If you're a Solar Child, yes, you get TAIYOOOH! for free. Otherwise, no. That is not a typo.

Everyone else has basically covered this already: buying sunblock will let you recharge your sunlight-based Arsenal without hurting yourself. If you're a Half-Vampire, you can just switch to human form and store Sol in that, then use your Vampire form for all Dark Matter things. This is one way to get around not having Lunar Blood.
>>
>>48799312
I believe it is from a visual novel white clarity. I did a reverse google image search. I guess her name is Rino?
>>
>>48799380
How many songs is any one liable to know? Assuming you learn them, can you train them on your own, or do you need to receive training from someone who already knows the more advanced version? Also, how do ethereal spirits acquire affinities?
>>
>>48799434
Some...can actually use Sol. Notably, Durathor, the canonical 'Darkness Tree'. Hamon will likely go to them. And while Immortals don't exactly crawl out of the woodwork, we see several in all 3 Boktai games, and likely more we never meet. So I'd tentatively say they're in the hundreds, while their Undead servants are in the thousands.
>>
>>48799445
wow I misread that... I thought you were asking where she came from. I used the image of the ghost as a representation of my jumpers mind at that point... she was kind of vacant and empty after all that time on ice. Sort of in a walking dream for a while. That is why the image of the ghost.
>>
>>48798471
So what kind of debt do Lilim owe Lilith?
>>
>>48799352
If a companion goes smith and takes the forge, it appears in setting/warehouse only when they are active as companion, right?

We can learn to make Wild Lens or battery things by trial and error if we have Lunar Blood?

Could we use Wild Bunch in the Sol Trance?
>>
Alright, one more question about the WWE jump I'm making (sorry about having so many stupid questions and ideas, first time doing this)

Would it be alright if I said that getting and holding the WWE heavyweight championship title for 1 year was a mandatory victory condition?
>>
File: War-of-the-worlds-tripod.jpg (27KB, 334x422px) Image search: [Google]
War-of-the-worlds-tripod.jpg
27KB, 334x422px
Anyone else surprised we don't have a War of the Worlds jump yet?

https://youtu.be/bERNcnaT-ko
>>
>>48799577
Yes.

Yes, but expect quite a few lab accidents. Sol and Dark Matter don't play nice.

Very yes.

Also, Lunar Blood only boosts the capstones, not the origins. This is an accident on my part and just something to note while I fix the doc.
>>
>>48799605
The chances of it coming are a million to one.
>>
>>48799464
They still just get some powers each, right...?

They get our versions of powers, not their own, in case of stands?

And lastly: do they just get CP bought stuff or things we learned in settings ourselves too?

...luckily they would still need to learn how to use the powers, which will help
>>
>>48799595
You could get away with it.
>>
>>48799611
Why are wild lenses made of dark and sol instead of sol and Luna?
>>
>>48799624
Pick the worst possible result, but just being within the range of 'winnable after a long and uphill battle'.

That is what happens. So, fanwank it.
>>
>>48799595
I think you're better off making belts and other things as bonus goals that grant CP, but that's just me.
>>
>>48799464
Which NPCs die in the Will of Galaxy Drawback?
>>
>>48799595
Only for backgrounds that would actually be expected to try doing so (Didn't you list manager as a potential background last thread?). I'm ambivalent to the idea as a whole, however.

But then, you'd have to make something for the others, otherwise it'd be a tad unfair.

Good drawback idea if you don't make it mandatory, however.
>>
>>48799656
If I had to guess, it's because the Wild Bunch is made up of Dark and Sol.

Luna in the games is basically useless unless you're doing a challenge.
>>
>>48799665
Like Cool Cats' Prophecies? I might do that, but my first draft will have it as a victory condition.
>>
>>48799463
A bottom ranking Servitor with an assignment on Earth is likely to know 2 or 3. A powerful Wordbound celestial might know 10 or so. Note that most Songs are actually divided into separate Corporeal, Ethereal, and Celestial Songs, and the CP purchasable ones give you all three as a package.

Also, I double checked and was wrong about Affinities. You don't need a teacher, you just need to change what kind of spirit you are by acting in a way that emphasizes a different aspect of your being (like a dragon learning Puissiance by challenging a bunch of knight spirits until martial strength is something integral to its legend.)

>>48799561
If they're Drop-Ins, they're truly free and have no debts. If they're Infernal, they're bound to a Demon Prince and don't owe her anything.
>>
>>48799680
>(Didn't you list manager as a potential background last thread?).

Yeah, but it'd be a manager with a very particular definition of "Hostile takeover". A manager that can manage in both the office and the ring.

This is the jump where every cheesy legend has been brought to an equally cheesy life. Think '80s action movies.
>>
>>48799676
Every named character introduced in Boktai 2 that was human.

>>48799687
This anon has it right, but it seems like Luna and Dark Matter are basically different 'frequencies' of the same energy, judging from how Otenko described it in 2. So if I use them interchangeably, that's why. Anyway, Luna by itself just stuns and non-lethally hurts, Dark Matter makes things die and then undie. Assume the Wild Bunch is the best of both worlds, but without the Undeath part.
>>
>>48799704
How do Bright Lilim come about then? I was eying those, but I wanted to know how much they were bound up in the mythology. I really don't want to have to work as a succubus to win my freedom before getting neat energy wings.
>>
>>48799690
I was thinking more the Hellsing faction victory conditions.
>>
Jump #02: Splinter Cell

Drawbacks: Three Alarms, Disavowed, Snarky Handlers (1600)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Drop-In (Free)

-Perks-
Spec Ops Training (1550)
Organizational Experience (1400)
Mark and Execute (1100)
All Angles Accounted For (500)

-Items-
Laptop and Satellite Link (Free)
Alphabet Soup ID (450)
An Unassuming Briefcase (350)
SC Pistol (300)
Infiltration Gear (200)
SC2000 Rifle (0)

So, with my skills, I manage to make my way as an highly trained and skilled analyst/troubleshooter-for-hire. When I'm not busy doing that, I'll experiment with Pokemon tech, maybe make a couple patents.
>>
>>48799741
A demon who wants to go over to the other side petitions an Archangel, who will tie them into the Symphony in a ritual so painful that it may kill them. If it works, they're now an angel of the opposite Choir.

If you choose Bright Lilim, it's up to you what you did and how long and who you worked for before you redeemed.
>>
>>48799726
Ah. It's because in Lunar Blood you said that to use Wild Bunch we mix Luna and Sol, so I was confused.

I assume we can't pod/companion any Immortal if we take Will of the Galaxy. Which makes me sad, eugh. Because it is possible even as Solar child otherwise.

Speaking of: is the 400 without discounts the cost for both Django and Sabata or just one of them?
>>
>>48799784
Does 'Damned' include drawbacks? I mean, not the effects of them, but the mere act of choosing a drawback may be considered "not good".
>>
>>48799784
>It's up to you
But what is typical?
>>
>>48799595
Should be a Scenario.

Captcha, that's a trolley, not a train.
>>
>>48799810
Both or just one, whichever you want. The discount applies to either option, so you can spend 200 points to get both brothers if you get the discount.
>>
>>48799833
Yeah, that's what I'm getting. Still, I'm thinking I'll put out my first draft, with Origins, eras, and drawbacks, so that people can stop me if I'm making common mistakes and so forth. In that version, it's likely to be a victory condition.
>>
>>48799844
I assume if we get both we HAVE to have them as one companion slot... Or we still have the choice?
>>
>>48799879
Still get the choice. They can get their own slots or share one, whichever works best for you. That said, the choice you make is set in stone to prevent import silliness, so choose wisely.
>>
>>48799818
If you choose a drawback that makes you evil, yeah that counts since it's your choice to have taken it. If you just choose a drawback that makes it harder to be selfless, like one that makes you jealous or greedy or whatever, as long as you kept up mostly good standards of behavior you're fine.

>>48799823
Lilim generally work by tempting people into things. A demon of Lust may act like a standard succubus, but a Lilim who worked for Fire might tempt people into acts of destruction or a demon of Drugs might temp them into drug addiction. People have lots of needs for things other than sex, and Lilim can get their hooks into somebody by sating any of them.
>>
>>48799436
>one way to get around not having Lunar Blood.
Wait, do Hybrids with Lunar Blood lose their weakness to Sol? What if they take Vampire or Half-Vampire?
>>
>>48799893
Time to seriously protect my warehouse items, might help get rid of or weaken some immortals.

>"Hey, why is this spoon he-"
>"PLEASE ENTER THE THIRTY DIGIT PASSWORD"
>"Wha-"
>Boom

So was I right with the "can't companion immortals even after defeat" thing?
>>
Choose my starting jump /tg/ ! :D
>>
>>48799977
Light of Terra
>>
>>48799909
>If you choose a drawback that makes you evil
No, I mean drawbacks that actively make a world worse. Like that one in X-men that make muggles more intolerant of mutants, or in Young Justice where you bring Comics Darkseid into the universe. Or those in Light of Terra, which make ship systems fail and everyone's life miserable.
>>
>>48799977
LoT
>>
>>48799977
Full Metal Panic.
>>
>>48799916
Being able to safely store and use Dark Matter and Sol at the same time is purely for Lunar Blood. If you take Hybrid (which is optional), you regain the sunlight weakness, though it's not as bad as it would have been previously.

Post-jump, you can use Dark Matter and Sol within your body safely with Lunar Blood even if you're a Hybrid or Immortal.

>>48799977
Because I just finished it, Boktai.
>>
>>48799977
Kung-Fury, as a slightly more serious suggestion.
>>
>>48799977
Commorragh
>>
>>48799987
>>48799993
You know, from a metagaming standpoint starting in Light of Terra isn't a bad idea. There's no rule saying you can't make a new chain if one of yours ends, so you can effectively keep trying it until you win against all odds.
>>
>>48799988
Nah, those are fine. I don't want to punish people for fluffing those choices as actually making the world worse vs choosing which alternate universe you're getting dropped into.
>>
File: WWE draft 1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
WWE draft 1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Alright, jumpchain, here's my very tentative first draft for the WWE jump. It's got starting eras, origins, and drawbacks atm.

This is my very first time pls no bully
>>
>>48800025
As long as you get BodyMod before hand, it's very doable.
>>
>>48799997
>choosing a shitty Red jump
Fail.
>>
>>48799943
And I almost missed this question. You can still companion them...it will just be a hell of a lot harder to accomplish.
>>
What early chain jumps have options for canon companions? Other than DOA and Kim Possible
>>
>>48799977
Dragonlance.
>>
>>48799987
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing
>>48799993
>>48799997
>>48800009
>>48800014
>>48800016

Looks like LoT wins, now I have to understand the damned thing. What's all this DLC for?
>>
>>48800009
So you can store Sol safely in your body at the same time as dark matter if you take hybrid, hm.

Again, do we need Dark and Sol to do Wild Bunch, or as the Lunar blood says Luna and Sol?

And can we still wild bunch it up with half vampire/hybrid?

As in, in-jump, not post jump
>>
File: Esdeath_smile_from_ep_05.gif (975KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Esdeath_smile_from_ep_05.gif
975KB, 500x281px
>>48800112

Oh, my sweet summer child. You know nothing.
>>
>>48800112
It's a series of jumps more than one actual jump, really. The DLC is optional, but the real "parts" aren't.
>>
>>48800116
Yes, though it'll hurt to walk out in the daylight, you can store Sol in yourself without burning up. Paradoxically enough. This is only a concern for in-jump since you can mix and match more freely post-jump.

Luna and Sol. Honestly, Dark Matter can work too, but getting the two energies to not destroy each other long enough to actually use it without Lunar Blood is a challenge.

You can, but boy will it fucking hurt.
>>
>>48800028
So, the choir you choose for your Servitor of [Word] doesn't have to match your chosen racial choir, right?
>>
>>48800112
It is a massive cluster fuck that is only tolerated because it provided the best ship in the chain at the time it was made.
>>
>>48800199
The one you get for free does, but you can rebuy the perk to get others.
>>
>>48800184
What happens if we try to combine Luna, Sol and Dark?
>>
>>48800036
Bad timing.
>>
>>48799977
Full Metal Alchemist
>>
>>48800241
Dunno. I'm a bit worn out right now due to the extended Q&A and making this jump. I'll make something up eventually, but for now, fanwank it.
>>
File: 1456860990108.png (25KB, 759x551px) Image search: [Google]
1456860990108.png
25KB, 759x551px
>>48800250
Yeah, I was just about to post pic related.
>>
>>48800138

>Implying I dont already play 40k eight hours a week.

>>48800142

So I can ignore the DLC, neat!

>>48800213

Oooh, I get to loot the ship :D
>>
>>48800276
Two new jumps in full swing mang, should wait for dead periods for WIPs.
>>
>>48800213
The Choirs are great.
>>
>>48800288
>Two new jumps in full swing mang, should wait for dead periods for WIPs.

Right, getting that picture

>>48800279
>So I can ignore the DLC, neat!

They give you a lot of cool shit though.

>Oooh, I get to loot the ship :D

Orrrr you can choose to keep the 10 km long 40k battleship.
>>
>>48800305
I turned them into meltrandi.
Best choice I ever made.
Worst choice for my pelvis.
>>
>>48800271
It's k.

What are you planning for Lunar Knights update? Just so people know whether to start claiming it as jump instead.

Kek
>>
>>48800312
>10km

It's 16 to 36km.
>>
>>48800367
Even more reason not to just loot it, then.

Still... that's larger than even the gloriana class vessels. That can't be in the STC. At some point this becomes wank.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d9)

I'm far too lazy to choose one of these nutjobs for LoT.
>>
File: splendid.png (194KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
splendid.png
194KB, 400x384px
>>48800346
You're doing it right, anon. You're doing it right.
>>
>>48800363
If anyone wants to do it, they can do it. I need to cover Disgaea, and if this jump is an indicator, that's gonna take a fuckin' while. Especially since Disgaea is going to be one of them 'high power' jumps, most likely.

If nobody has claimed it after I've done Disgaea, updated EEnE and Elfen Lied, and finished Tales of Phantasia...sure, I'll do it. But it's low on my priorities.
>>
>>48800404
Oooh, tough luck me. Guess it's time to scavenge that sweet, sweet morphine.
>>
>>48800397
All the Gloriana class vessels were custom jobs, there was no STC.
>>
>>48800434
At what point does this fragrant violation of the omnissah's will become heresy?
>>
>>48800448
At the point when the Emperor is no longer ordering their construction.
>>
>>48800479
So it's heresy at present. Good to know.
>>
How would the 40K Imperium deal with a Planatoid ship? Shit their armor and pray?
>>
>>48800036
Victory conditions should be optional Scenarios (with appropriate rewards for achieving them).

Random capitalization mistakes that need to be fixed.

Maybe also add a +200 drawback that takes away any perks that don't involve your physical body, charisma, business ownership perks if you choose corporate man as an origin, and warehouse. And maybe also +100 addon drawback (that requires the first drawback) that take the above perks away as well, stripping you down to your Body Mod body.

Can't think of anything else atm.
>>
>>48798199
Would taking both A Darkened Wardrobe and Lair give you Darkness powers on par with Dark Side of the Moon's boost? As long as you're wearing the clothing and inside the Lair, of course.
>>
>>48800413
Is there a canon'ish answer for >>48799159 or should I just wank responsibly?
>>
>>48800505
>Exerminatus and plasma bombs
>>
>>48800036
How about a drawback that makes all the plots and bullshit of WWE 100% real and legitimate?
>>
>>48800448
Pretty much all of the Imperial Navy ships were built and designed during the Great Crusade and not the Dark Age of Technology.

>>48800505
Same as they deal with Necron world destroying ships. Ram and Batttle Barge into it and board it with space marines.
>>
>>48800510
About the same if you took Dark on Dark Side of the Moon, I'd say.

>>48800522
Wank responsibly. I'm gonna turn my brain off and play something on Steam.
>>
>>48799909
Would being a personal trainer in Wii Sports Resort qualify as "[being] a force for good"?
>>
>>48800539
>How about a drawback that makes all the plots and bullshit of WWE 100% real and legitimate?

Opening paragraph says that they are all real and legit sans drawback because it'd be lame if they weren't.

>>48800507
>Victory conditions should be optional Scenarios (with appropriate rewards for achieving them).

I'm thinking I'll add it on like that at the end.

>Random capitalization mistakes that need to be fixed.

You sound like my high school english teachers anon

>Maybe also add a +200 drawback that takes away any perks that don't involve your physical body, charisma, business ownership perks if you choose corporate man as an origin, and warehouse. And maybe also +100 addon drawback (that requires the first drawback) that take the above perks away as well, stripping you down to your Body Mod body.

Yeah, I just added that.
>>
>>48800573
Ehh, as long as you're doing a good job of it, sure. Not much else to do there.
>>
>>48800563
XCom2 is on sale!
>>
>>48800588
Maybe a +0 drawback to make the WWE jump be mundane then.
>>
>>48800036
Why do you hate Donald Trump so much anon? Don't you want to make America great again?
>>
>>48800616
But that's lame, anon.

In all seriousness, I was planning to do it in the vein of the '80s action movies jump.
>>
>>48800523
Would do nothing to a Planatoid's armor and shields.

>>48800545
Said space marines would have to wade through billions of soldiers, assuming the barge would be able to hit a ship that engages in light speed dog fighting or that the barge would be able to get through the Armor and shields designed to tank planet busting weapons.
>>
>>48800588
>Opening paragraph says that they are all real and legit sans drawback because it'd be lame if they weren't.
Oh. I thought it was just tongue and cheek talk. Wink wink nudge nudge and all that.

Maybe something to make it even weirder?
>>
>>48800646
>implying America was ever great
>implying any country was ever great
>implying any species was ever great
>implying existence itself wasn't a mistake

It's like you don't embrace the coming void or something.
>>
So I just realized that once the Dahak jump comes out, if I can beat the 600cp drawback I can get the Asgerd, which I can then turn into an ACU in Supreme Commander. Combine that with the perks that boost the ACU's stats and the Forged Alliance scenario to create a moon sized weapons platform/flagship/factory/carrier/etc. with ungodly amounts of firepower that can create MORE Asgerds and Parasite Ships and stuff. It's going to be great.
>>
Jumpers, how many alternate forms do you have, and how often do you use them?
>>
>>48800646
I don't, and I was waiting for someone to say that. Believe me, I want him to win. But 3 things:

1) The poll numbers right now are terrible, anon. And don't you dare bring up the longroom bullshit on me.

2) The hypothetical scenario posed by that drawback is fucking awesome, whether or not you're a fan of Donald Trump.

3) This is win-win for me. If he wins the election, I can say that this is what would happen in an alternate universe. If he loses, I avoid egg on my face.
>>
>>48800672
>>48800588

Remember that one time where Triple H and one of divas had to have sex on a bed in a ring?
>>
>>48800672
I mean, there's not much I can pull from the WWE to make the WWE even weirder or worse, except to force people into the modern era bullshit- but that's what the rolls are fo-

>>48800702
I wholeheartedly refuse.
>>
>>48800691
Now how to get them into position to invade Apocalypse?
>>
>>48800693
A few.
The only nonhuman one I use with any real frequency is the Shoggoth.
It's the glue that holds all my other alt-forms together, thanks to Final Form.
>>
>>48800505
When you live in a world where hell is literally a place you can find on the map thanks to a god(ess...thing) of chaos having been murder fucked into existence and this place envelops entire systems, a single ship that's the size of moon doesn't seem that special.
Hell, after the Necron and Tyranids show'd up, people were probably taking bets on what's next.

"Lord Inquisitor, a giant ship that's only slightly smaller than Luna has just shown up."
"HA! Get the Ordo Malleus on the comms! That's another win for the Ordo Xenos."
>>
>>48800691
>moon sized weapons platform/flagship/factory/carrier/etc
If you make it an Experimental ACU, then it's the size of the Earth! About two hundred kilometers wider, actually.
>>
>>48798471
Seems to be missing the ending text.
>>
>>48800724
I dunno man, there's always ways to make things weirder. Japan did it for example. I hear they found a guy who had a twin brother no one knew about and had him suddenly join in a match. When the original guy asked who the brother was, he said he was him from the future. He'd come back in time to make sure he won the match.

I want that. I want that level of shenanigans to encompass me in the ring.
>>
>>48799605
Mother
Fucking
Thunderchild

That is all.
>>
>>48800779
How big is an Asgerds? I tried doing a search but google gave me nothing.
>>
>>48799605
I am a bit surprised, yes.

>Drawback where the whole thing is a radio hoax, but jumper doesn't know this
>>
>>48800787
See, that's something I can pull from the WWE, to make the WWE weirder. That's a good example, but it's more something that seems akin to a perk than an actual drawback.
>>
File: supard.jpg (54KB, 736x520px) Image search: [Google]
supard.jpg
54KB, 736x520px
Oh shit. Build time. I can explain.
------------------------------
>>Mushoku Tensei (1000) (91)
>Identity (432 y/o)
1000>Rolled 6- Magic University, Central -000
1100>Supard Race +100
1100>Magician -000
>Drawbacks
1200>Shameless Pervert +100
1400>Green Hair +200
1700>Curse of Hatred +300
2300>Hitogami + Literally Satan +600
2700>Orstead +400
3000>Crusade +300
3100>Agoraphobia +100
>Perks
2900>Leaky Limiter -200
2900>Team Battle (Free Magician) -000
2800>Elemental Magic (Discount Magician) -100
2700>Healing Magic (Discount Magician) -100
2500>Counterspells (Discount Magician) -200
2200>Demon Seed (Discount Magician) -300
1900>Strong Fate (Discount Magician) -300
1300>King Ranked- North and Sword -600
0900>Impossible Dedication -400
0650>Absorption Eye (Discount Magician) -250
>Gear
0650>Wand (Free Magician) -000
0650>Soul Spear (Free Supard) -000
0350>Recipe for Magic Resistant Blocks -300
0150>King Ranked Spellbook (Discount Magician) -200
0000>Element Attuned Staff (Discount Magician) -150
----------------------------
See, normally my builds have more than -999 cp, so i figured putting drawbacks first would be better.

So to start out, I'll Address the Drawbacks. These chain together quite a bit.
>Green Hair
Already have it due to Supard race. Free points.
>Curse of Hatred
Everyone already hates me. This just removes their tact, and gets straight to the killing.
>Hitogami + Literally Satan
Everyone is already trying to kill me.
>Orstead
Generic Big Bad drawback. Once I get close enough to negate his magic, It shouldn't be too hard to take him out for my timeline.
>Crusade and Shameless Pervert
Everyone already hates me, they'll have to die regardless. inb4 "you crossed the line!!1!1!
>Agoraphobia
Biggest issue, but I needed that last 100cp. I can overcome it with determination and, well, mindrape as well as shutting off access to the conscious parts of my brain that are mindraping my therapist.
>cont
>>
>>48800779
Good lord. I am going to have so much fun unleashing this thing in certain settings.
>>
>>48800787
Holy shit, if wrestling did more stuff like that I'd actually be interested in it.

Wrestling itself I mean.
I jump every jump that's put on the drive.
>>
>>48800812
It's never explicitly stated their size, but there's reference to it being about a third again as large as an Utu. Utus are 1650 kilometers in radius, so an Asgerd would be around 2200 kilometers radius. The planet Earth has a radius of 6400 kilometers. So with Experimental ACU's tripling in size, you're 200 kilometers in radius (400 kilometers total width) greater than Earth.
>>
>>48800846
Wasn't there an Undertaker vs Undertaker match?

And a tag team that included GOD?
>>
>>48800605
If you buy multiple "Servitor of [Word(s)]", do you get discounts on each of the contained perks?
>>
>>48800036
We need a drawback that makes Lucha Underground also/instead be real. Even if it's a 0 drawback. They have actual devil fight there. And a guy who is dragon in human form.

The drawback should be called "You WILL fight for Dario!"
>>
>>48800904
And a match with eight Doink The Clowns.
>>
>>48800930
No, you only get discounts from the one you get for free for being a Divine Angel/Infernal Demon.
>>
>>48800754
Asgerd is 25% larger than the moon, carries planet buster weaponry that count in the trillions, has the ability to tank similar firepower, has billions of crew, an unknown number of soldiers (1040 legions total whatever that means), more than a billion fighters, a number of large detachable battle ships built in, it's weapons have ranges of between 15 and 180 light seconds, and is capable of maneuvering at dog fight levels at lightspeed (due to specialized hyper drive that is practical to use for combat maneuvering).
>>
>>48800821
>>48800846
Wrestling can get pretty great apparently.

Another story I have doesn't involve the WWE, but another minor organization I can't remember the name of. They had what basically was a Shao Khan expy who strutted around claiming he ate the souls of wrestlers he defeated in the ring. One of his opponents called him out on that not believing him. Suddenly, all the lights in the stadium went out and a group of guys dressed in Halloween store glow-in-the-dark skeleton outfits danced out and claimed to be the souls not-Shao-Khan had eaten.

And with the jump maker is telling me, that kind of bullshit would be 100% real. I can't overemphasize how much I want this.
>>
>>48800957
I get it, you found a universe that wanks harder than 40k.
Go enjoy it.
>>
>>48800939
If Lucha's going in, El Santo deserves mention. Remember that time he wrestled vampires and MST3K made fun of it?
>>
>>48800957
I can't remember, can Asgerds use their main hyperdrive to destabilize suns into going nova like Utus can?
>>
>>48800939
>>48800969
This feels kinda like it's another setting already. I'm trying to make the WWE jump here, not the "every single mythical fight club generic setting" jump.

At the same time, some of this sounds cool, and I might try to incorporate it. Possibly I'll add in the flavor text mentions of underground lucha gangs, and asian coul eaters and such, and make them hunt you in drawbacks- but they'll take a backseat to the WWE.
>>
>>48800956
Does "Master of Law" only detect crimes that are presently being committed, or can it detect when someone has committed one?
>>
>>48800837
Supard scum.
>>
>>48800969
TNA?
They were another wrestling company that did weird stuff like that.
http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History
but the site's down atm
>>
>>48801052
That is perfectly acceptable. Bring on the drawbacks.
>>
>>48801064
Only crimes that are presently being committed.
>>
>>48800346
>meltrandi.

What are those?
>>
>>48801007
Not sure but considering that the Asgerds are more advanced than Utu in every way other than the ability to develop proper AI it is highly probable.
>>
>>48801073
Probably. That sounds familiar.
>>
>>48801124
10 meter tall waifus, /jc/ really likes giantesses for some reason.
>>
>>48801159
That's because /jc/ has (mostly) good taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 576x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 576x1234px
>>48801159
>>48801174
If they had good taste, the waifus would be bigger
>>
>>48801213
Something something underwater cave diving
>>
So I'm running a pirate themed chain, space pirates included, I've got a crew, and I'm planning to suffer through the LoT to pick up the ship.
What else should I grab for vehicles?
>>
>>48801159
Wait, do you mean Zentraedi from Macross?
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 5500x3508px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 5500x3508px
>>48801159
>>48801174

Big waifu is good taste. As long as it is best girl
>>
>>48801124
The word for a female Zentraedi, the Zentraedi being genetically-engineered giant supersoldiers made out of ancient hominids abducted by aliens in prehistory in the setting of Macross. Male Zentraedi range from looking like humans to being weird ogre things, but Meltrandi have the typical fantasy dimorphism of the women looking near-identical to human and being super attractive.
>>
>>48801243
Zentrandi is technically the term for the males.
>>
>>48801238
I think at that scale it would be more like an entire ocean than just a submerged cave.
>>
>>48801213
Man, Dio has good taste

The joke is The World
>>
>>48801242
Harlock, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dahak,
>>
>>48801213
And where do I find this waifu?
>>
>>48801264
Cave, ocean, whatever.
Still smells like dead fish.
>>
>>48801276
That's just Rei. She's in EVA.
>>
>>48801242
Uncharted Waters. Besides all the sailing related perks, there's an option that''ll let you keep inactive companions on your ship instead of frozen in the warehouse.

Percy Jackson may help since, if I remember correctly, a child of Neptune is capable of commanding and controlling an entire sailing ship on their own.

Finally there's a pirate perk tree in Star Trek TNG that could be useful.
>>
>>48801316
Aaand I'm just now noting you said vehicles. Shit, well ignore the other two parts then. Sorry.
>>
>>48801276
Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Maximize Kaworu and Rei social links. If possible, talk to the Adam/Lilith parts of their souls. If possible, get the souls into one soulless body to have the resulting soul grow attached to you as it interacts with you.

Then bring it to body of Lilith and give it the Adam embryo as they enter it. If you care about lives on Earth, do it on other planet, otherwise proceed.

Make sure you are in Eva or are an Angel, with it agreed upon that you will have the control of the impact event. It is best that you have S2 organ. It was implied to be necessary.

Then ask the God waifu to be your waif.

Done
>>
>>48801292
That's Lilith. Or rather, Lilith-Adam hybrid you uncultured swine

I bet your soul is so twisted you like handholding
>>
File: SoulsThirdImpact.jpg (19KB, 678x345px) Image search: [Google]
SoulsThirdImpact.jpg
19KB, 678x345px
>>48801276
That's the Giant Naked Rei from End of Evangelion. It's the fan name for the creature formed from Rei merging with Adam and Lilith and absorbing all life on Earth. You probably can't waifu her, though, her human personality has kind of been subsumed by a mixture of SEELE's control systems in the MP Evangelions and the natural instincts of a Seed of Life. Her mind resurfaces eventually, but at that point she and Kaworu kill the GNR due to acknowledging Shinji's desire for it not to exist anymore. Also, canonically she doesn't have legs, she just grows out of a pillar in the ground starting with her pelvis.
>>
>>48801373
Rei is Lilith and she's the personality in GNR.
>>
>>48800989
It is pretty similar to 40K but with no psykers and humanity goes through a few Imperiums before they get it right.

Humanity builds massive empire and then gets nearly wiped out, survivors build second empire and get nearly wiped out, when they do this again the third time they still get nearly wiped out, they then build the fourth one with the goal of stomping the repeated invaders with haha fuck you level warships and still get almost wiped out but give as good as they got this time. The Fifth Imperium refines the moon sized battle ships to an even higher level of BS and finally manage to not get nearly wiped out this time.
>>
>>48798199
What is the 'Sol' mentioned in the Lunar Blood boost to Sol Trance? How much energy is that?
>>
>>48801376
That's wrong, GNR specifically gave the decision to Shinji on whether or not to conduct instrumentality. It wasn't mindless.
>>
>>48801376
Kill MP Evas.

Get Adam and Lilith soul parts out of Kaworu and Rei.

Get a Rei clone body to stuff this into.

Spend happy time with Rei clone Adam Lilith.

Discuss instrumentality and what do.

Have it happen and express desire to waifu GNR.

The souls are not part of her. They got collected into the black moon. It's because of side effect of Lilith's purpose when "reawakened" and MP Evas controls
>>
>>48801426
How much power is One Sol, actually.
>>
>>48801436
I didn't say mindless, I said she had lost her human personality. What remained after the transformation still cared about Shinji, but I don't think you can call it Rei anymore.
>>
>>48801103
Songs seem quite a bit like spells, actually. You said that you could learn them by being taught by those who knew them. Could one potentially discover Songs for themselves through meditation or study? Or potentially create new ones?
>>
>>48801453
Still seems like a lot of trouble for not much benefit. Personally, I'd rather go for Diebuster over Giant Naked Rei. She is by far the superior giant Gainax mecha series waifu. I should make a jump of that series.
>>
>>48801453
You know, I always wonder why they called the first Angel Adam when it's also female. Why not call it Eve? Seems like it would fit better.
>>
>>48801532
Adam is a man
>>48801530
Wait slowdown. Diebuster is a giant waifu?
>>48801482
Then teach her human point of view. If issue is in fusion of souls/minds, putting them in Rei clone with some memories and teaching GNR how to human before she goes Giant and Naked will help
>>
>>48801532
Lilith was the first wife of Adam. Sometimes. Speaking of which, was anyone working on a Nightside jump? Or was that a fever dream?
>>
So, if I wanted to do all the Star Wars jumps in a way where they were all connected, I'd have to do KOTOR, then Clone Wars, and then Original Trilogy, right? Assuming I pick the correct drawbacks and what not.

I'm aware my KOTOR me wouldn't be the same me as the Clone Wars one, just that they'd exist in the same timeline. Here's hoping for no weird visiting myself shenanigans
>>
>>48801492
The closest analogue is probably things like Vampire Disciplines from WoD instead of spells. But yes, you could potentially create new Songs with a lot of effort. Vapula has labs full of demons working on new Songs, but they only rarely succeed. You're probably going to require something like Path to Victory or tons of Perks related to deep spiritual understanding of the cosmos to do it alone at any worthwhile speed.

>>48801532
Because Eve was made from Adam's rib, just like Evas are cloned from Adam.
>>
>>48801583
Nope. Kaworu refers to Evangelion Adam as a female, even going as far as to call it mother.
>>48801625
I suppose that makes sense. Actually, now that I think about it, in-universe I have to wonder who gave them their names. Was it the humans? Maybe, but Kaworu aka Tabris refers to Adam and Lilith by those names, so did the First Ancestral Race give them their names?
>>
>>48801583
>Wait slowdown. Diebuster is a giant waifu?
Yeah. One of the main protagonists in Diebuster is Nono, an android girl with an odd fascination for the mecha. Eventually it's discovered that the reason for this is because she is a mecha, Buster Machine #7, core processor of the Terran Imperial Defense Fleet. Once she realizes this (she had amnesia after damage suffered in her last major battle centuries ago) she transforms herself into a battle mode that, while still the same size, has the power of a giant Buster Machine. In the final battle she absorbs material from the rest of the Defense Fleet to build herself a new robot body the size of the planet Earth, the Diebuster. I'd show you a video, but for the life of me I can't find the scene on Youtube.
>>
>>48801625
Can Companions be imported as drop-ins? If they do and you aren't, does 'Sympathy for the Devil' make you more sympathetic towards the unaffiliated or all enemy factions? Also, do you receive points for taking it?
>>
>>48801672
Diebuster jump when?
>>
>>48801477
>>48801426
Look at the battery section, two Sol is "enough for a tough fight or two before needing a recharge" So look at that and make some estimations based off of game mechanics. It isn't Asura, so you aren't punching planets. You're a dude fighting undead.
>>
>>48801668
I'd assume that SEELE were the ones to name them that, with their love for obtuse religious symbolism that doesn't actually mean anything. Kaworu probably just called them that because the Angels in their native state are telepathic and therefore when it comes to spoken names he defaults to what the humans gave them.
>>
>>48801477
>>48801426
>>48801738
A single Sol is about six shots with a Solar Gun iirc.
>>
File: DontUseTheStairs.jpg (1MB, 2095x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DontUseTheStairs.jpg
1MB, 2095x1080px
>>48800957
Okay, let's slot this Asgerd ship into the Light of Terra penis envy formula.
Thats 2200km + 200% from Experimental ACU in Supreme Commander, +125% from Five Star Stories, and +50% from FFXIV Scenario.
That gives us an Asgerd ship with a radius of 22275km
>>
>>48801693
You can always choose which enemy faction(s) you're sympathetic towards with that drawback, but yes it would make sense to only be sympathetic for the pagan gods and ethereal spirits in that context. And yes, you receive points as normal for any drawback you're forced to take.
>>
>>48801738
>It isn't Asura, so you aren't punching planets.

Then what good is it.
>>
>>48801738
Except it later mentions having as much power as a star
>>
>>48801617
If you don't do Auralnauts first and use the power of dance to fuck with the Sith and the Jedi, then you're the biggest faggot in the galaxy.
>>
All the Bleach stuff is powered by soul energy, right?
>>
>>48801770
Yes.
>>
What happens if you enter Sol Trance as Dark Child?
>>
>>48801760
So, instead of holding six or so shots of Solar Gun power, see >>48801748, you've got a fuck ton. That is, of course, after you've been building it up for centuries.

No one is going to quantify it for you, anon.
>>
>>48801770
Soul energy and soul particles, yes. Bleach goes with an oddly materialistic view of the afterlife (souls have internal organs, for example), so you're made of soul particles animated by soul energy, just like your physical body is made of physical particles and animated by physical energy. Shinigami produce their own soul energy, Quincies have some sort of "soul matter-energy conversion" that lets them absorb particles to convert into energy.
>>
Asked this last thread, but I'll ask again.

What are some good sources of infinite food/drink?
>>
>>48801625
How vague/specific/useful are the answers obtained from 'Akashic Record"? Are they consistent, or do they vary based on "God's" mood? Like if I ask "Who murdered this man?", is there likely to be significant variance depending on his whims? Like on one investigation, could I be told "A great sinner" and another I'm told "Captain Charles Borchert"?
>>
>>48801847
Mount and Blade.
>>
>>48801847
There are at least 3 SCPs that can provide food and drink with minimal side effects. If you buy the estate/house from Asura's Wrath it comes stocked with infinite food and drink.
>>
>>48801750
But it is a sphere, won't that diminish our ability to use it for penis jokes.
>>
>>48801750
reminder that Multiplication works in any order so do the Experimental ACU part last so it can fit into the nice new docking bay in your warehouse and be rebuilt if necessary.
>>
>>48801850
You get as specific an answer as could be communicated in a few words. So you'll probably always get the name "Captain Charles Borchet"or possibly even "Matakiel using Charles Borchet" if her were possessed at the time. You won't receive different answers over time unless the answer actually changes.
>>
>>48801891
If you import it into Uncharted Waters it gets reshaped to look like a sailing ship, that would make it slightly more phallic.
>>
>>48801891
Ball jokes.
>>
>>48801778
>>48801828
Alright, I'm just checking, because I'm planning to use it to power up my Dark Souls magic to extreme heights. Gonna shove Sunlight Spears down Zeus' throat until the bitch praises.
>>
>>48801750
Oh god damn it not again.
>>
>>48801891
Park the ship next to Neptune and you can make ball jokes.

>>48801750
You think Roboanon ever regrets allowing people to import Vehicles for SupCom?
Do you think he should?
>>
>>48801847
SCP Foundation jump has the coffee machine that gives you any liquid you ask for (infinite booze/awesome coffee) and the pizza box that gives you your favorite pizza whenever you open it. Oh, and there's also a fast food menu capable of delivering food straight to you, if you have a phone and credit card.
>>
>>48802005
that is a waste of a perfectly good SCP, you can assassinate people By asking for cups of Them, you can gain insight into situations by asking for cups of Relevant knowledge.
>>
>>48801847
DMC has Ice Cream and Pizza.
Street Sharks has Burgers.
Carnivores has a perk that gives you an infinite supply of the meat of any creature you've killed. From Cows to Tyrannosaurs.
Robocop has baby food.
True lies has snow cone and espresso.
Demolition man has Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and the best underground burgers.
And Supreme Commander has a self replenishing bottle of vodka.
>>
>>48801617
>I'm aware my KOTOR me wouldn't be the same me as the Clone Wars one.
Only if you don't pick drop-in for any of the latter jumps, if you do you could technically just say you're the same person but somehow you were sent into the future. Or if you want to freak out all the Sith just tell them you found the secret to true immortality.

>>48801750
I never thought I'd say it, but that's too fucking big. You could probably explore that thing for a thousand years and still not see all of it.
>>
>>48801936
Alright, thanks. One more question, I think:

Library Card:
>While trying to access information, and having no other motive, no intentional security will bar your path.

What do you mean "no other motive"? What reason would I have to just want to look at records? Did you intend something more along the lines of "so long as you do not plan to use the information against them, no security will prevent you from looking at records"? Because otherwise the perk is really only extremely situationally useful.

It seems like it'd be primarily used to find a terrorist's/criminal's/missing person's last known whereabouts or something along those lines, or maybe even to find plot hooks/loot. But with the limits, it doesn't really seem to be able to do that. Maybe if you wanted to use a magic library? But how common are ones that actually need a perk like this to access? And even that may be construed as "increasing mystical power".
>>
>>48799977
>>48800404

Companions:
Hooligan Tuesday - 200cp
Woohoo, morphine addiction!

Skills:
Marksmanship - 150cp
Quick Draw - 150cp
Bulging Biceps - 200cp
Eagle Eye - 200cp
Masques Grace - 200cp

Items:
Hax-Orthlack Armsman-10 Pattern Service Pistol - 50cp
Melta Gun - 200cp
Carapace Armor - Free
Hellgun - Free
Misc Parts - Free
Crate of Rations - Free
Medkit - Free

The Tribes:
Kin of Iron - Friendly
Wargars - Hated +200cp
Void Walkers - Hated +200cp
Pale Sons - Hated +200cp
Aquil Lejens - Friendly
Redeemers - Hated +200cp

Complications:
Damaged Systems - Power +200cp

Arc 1 = -350cp
>>
>>48802153
You're only restricted from using it to infiltrate somewhere to do something other than gain information. What you want to do with the information doesn't matter. You can get into a terrorist base as long as you just want to go through their records to figure out what they're up to. If you're planning to look through their records then blow the place up, it won't work. If, while there, you decide to do something else, like you find out there's a nuclear bomb in the base and you have to disarm it right now, the perk stops working.
>>
>>48802227
Okay, thanks for clarifying -- and for making the jump, of course.
>>
>>48798852
>Doesn't make sense for a mage to be a master swordsman, but it happens.
When you are older then elves, you tend to diversify.
>>
File: derp chaika.png (270KB, 486x459px) Image search: [Google]
derp chaika.png
270KB, 486x459px
>>48802056
Testing with it indicates that the coffee machine won't usually do "cups of knowledge." There was one incident where it did dispense a cup of medical knowledge, but it was only temporary and wasn't able to be ordered a second time.

As far as ordering glasses of people, they'd likely be seen as "out of range" if they're not close, or be woken up/alerted to it (they tried to get the venom of the murderous hyper-slug with it, and it broke out the same time it was ordered).

But yes, you can order other things. It has no problem dispensing cups of molten gold or other precious metals.
>>
>>48801750
The regular Asgerd has more usable space than earth to begin with, this 44,000 Km diameter monstrosity is just absurd. I want one.
>>
>>48801750
A reminder that there are import options that can give your ships the ability to transform into mechs.
>>
>>48801750
>>48802406
Reminder that with Imaginos Body you can fuse with this.
>>
>>48802406
Where?
>>
>>48802324
What's this thing from anyway?
>>
>>48798199
Do Monstrous Powers count as magic?
>>
>>48802444
Supcom.

>>48802447
Transformers, I believe.
>>
>>48802447
Empire From the Ashes.
>>
>>48802453
Yes.
>>
>>48802447
>>48802485
*Oops. Dahak Chronicles/ Empire From the Ashes.
>>
>>48802417
>Imaginos Body
Where is this from?

>>48802444
Supreme Commander for one.
I believe Motor Head also has one.
>>
>>48802447
Dahak, it is a new jump that is being worked on right now. The ship is the reward for finishing a drawback scenario.
>>
>>48802499
GUNMM
>>
>>48802499
The Imaginos Body is from GUNM. It's a super nanomachine colony, can in theory turn into anything. In practice it's best at adapting to your subconscious desires and personality traits, forcing a change is difficult. Nothing you couldn't adapt to over the millennia, though.
>>
>>48802486
>>48802498
>>48802509
Oh. Neat.
>>
File: WWE draft 2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
WWE draft 2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Here's my second WWE draft. I've added 3 perk-chains and 3 drawbacks.
>>
>>48802488
Awesome. I can't wait to get up to some serious shenanigans when I combine them with Set's Eye.
>>48802538
That was fast.
>>
Does an Eva unit count as a mech for the purposes of mecha/vehicle imports?
>>
>>48802417
wait actually?
I feel like this would be a big improvement for Jet Alone
>>
>>48802560
>That was fast.

I've got nothing else to do atm tbqh.
>>
>>48802603
Yeah, Alita manages to absorb and integrate a few bits of supertech, the largest being the shell built around Jupiter to harvest its radiation output for energy.
>>
>>48800505
>How would the 40K Imperium deal with a Planatoid ship?
Slap some skulls and crosses on it, and redesign the Dahak insignia into a Triple Eagle. Say you are the Emperors Head of R&D that got sucked into a time warp while working on the Emperors new flagship. If you can produce tech for them, everyone will decide to not look to closely into the story.

>>48801007
>use their main hyperdrive to destabilize suns into going nova like Utus can?
Someone just discovered the Super Exterminatus Protocol!

>>48801750
>Okay, let's slot this Asgerd ship into the Light of Terra penis envy formula.
CRAP. This is a conundrum, because Supreme Commander would REALLY help with winning the scenario to GET the Dahak in the first place. But if you do that, you cannot triple its size as a Experimental ACU.

Also, Now I want to do it so I can Terraform the surface and disguise it as just a 'regular' planet that travels space and dimensions.

And just have it suddenly 'have always been there' in Earth's counter orbit on the far side of the sun.
>>
>>48802591
I'm thinking an Eva technically counts more as a cyborg Kaiju or even just a Kaiju in a control harness then a mech.
>>
File: 1467508592609.jpg (39KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1467508592609.jpg
39KB, 324x291px
>>48802635
this takes gattai to a whole new level, especially when supcom comes around
>>
>>48802653
>If you can produce tech for them, everyone will decide to not look to closely into the story.

Unless you've got the STC printer, you're actually a heretech.
>>
>>48802406
>ships the ability to transform into mechs.
So you are saying we should do this as a 'fuck you' to Unicron, or as a tribute to Space Balls?
>>
>>48802417
>>48802635
So Imaginos are like a non-shitty, no-vore version of Savage Salvage?
>>
>>48802538
You should probably switch the 400 and 600 Face perks.
>>
>>48802591
Yes. Being biomechanical doesn't make a mecha not a mecha.
>>
>>48802691
It's a whole hell of a lot more than that.
>>
>>48802698
Yeah, I can see why. I might do that.
>>
>>48802742
Man, I always assumed I was overselling it. So just what are we talking about?
>>
>>48802591
...okay horrifying thought.
Even if an Eva didn't count, let's say it did. What would happen if you then made it an ACU with a Dark Star Generator?
>>
>>48802675
>Unless you've got the STC printer, you're actually a heretech.
The Adeptus Mechanus have been looking for a STC forever, and not to destroy it. They may call it the Dark Age of Technology, but everyone wants humanity to have their tech back for their crusades, and to survive.

And it you have the perks to sell being the Emperors Head of R&D. then you had his permission, and no one will be allowed to gainsay that. Unless you wake him somehow, but that is one of my goals anyway.
>>
File: 1471141964.seely_ikshun_sized.jpg (124KB, 1082x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471141964.seely_ikshun_sized.jpg
124KB, 1082x1280px
>>48802755
>>48802742
>>48802691
http://battleangel.wikia.com/wiki/Imaginos_Body

It's some pretty top tier stuff.
>>
>>48802675
No, because they don't have complete STC designs for everything the Imperium churns out; plenty of stuff postdates the DAoT, and they don't have any complete STC library.
Of course, the Dahak setting doesn't have Chaos as an engineering concern, so there's likely to be a lot of issues with tech fucking up, and the first time they get hit with Scrapcode they're in for a world of hurt, but that's just life in the Imperium for you.
>>
>>48802538
>John Cena takes down Nyarlathotep and Khorne
Oh dear God what.
>>
>>48802776
>They may call it the Dark Age of Technology, but everyone wants humanity to have their tech back for their crusades, and to survive.

Yeah, but unless you can verify that it came from an STC, they would consider heresy against the Omnissah.

Plus, can you imagine just how "too good to be true" that would sound to them?
>>
>>48802769
It would be able to produce Angel-derived biotech with its assembly ability. Which is potentially very scary stuff. Really it's the ACU part that's scarier than the Dark Star Generator, giving an Eva infinite energy and matter supplies is already something they can do.
>>
>>48802797
He is fucking John Cena, he can take down anyone!
>>
>>48802797
Yeah, I was thinking about that, and decided to make it the 600 CP perk.
>>
>>48802744
For Jumper visits Jumper in hospital, says "
Hang in there, champ" do you have to eventually go back in time to see your past self in the hospital to close the loop?
>>
I've got s few questions about the Absorption Eye from Mushoku Tensei.

Is it just line-of-sight or is it a 360 dome around you?

And does it strain you to use it or does it cost mana or something?
>>
>>48802843
No, you can assume that the benefactor does this herself and memory-wipes you.
>>
>>48802828
Wouldn't it make most drawbacks really easy? Like, just have John Cena take down Darkseid or Scion.
>>
File: when i play the bad guy.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
when i play the bad guy.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
>>48800837
>step one
kill. fucking everyone in the vicinity. Just make their heads explode, long enough to buy me time in order to get past the whole 'i hate being outside' thing. ~week.
>step two
Find notable people that could gain much power quickly and screw me over. Assassinate/ disable them. Takes ~a month.
>step 3
Wipe out the kingdom that;s trying to kill me. This should take no more than 2 months. Just explode the planet or that area or something.
>step four
bait Orstead. Chill in a remote place, (another realm or otherwise) testing out new magic, sword skills, and staff on both captives and magic resistant block. Enjoy until Orstead shows up
>step five
Negate the guy's magic and use sword techniques to make quick work of him.
>step six
Use remaining time in verse to explore, rebuild, and enslave. Drain the realms of knowledge, (Archiving system and AE) training, (Compulsion/ knowledge draining) souls, (Cages from Darksiders) and biomass (Gorebags and AE until i get the relevant perks).
>>48801067
you're just jealous of by beautiful hair
>>
>>48802872
Once per jump, and they'll only be out of commission for a week. Cena doesn't kill.
>>
>>48802788
Huh. So between that and Omega level Molecular Control you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want with your body.
>>
>>48802872
They will go down and stay down for one week, do you have anything that could kill either of those guys even if they couldn't fight back?
>>
>>48802817
It's not just the output of the Dark Star that I'm talking about. It's the "how" that bothers me.
"the Dark Star is a special quantum generator... It appears to have created a singularity containing a bubble dimension to pull in resources."
The importation gives a creature, that is able to make physical manifestations of it's soul, direct access and control over a device that creates another dimension.
>>
File: c84344b386131aecedd1d62d73d4aa08.jpg (618KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c84344b386131aecedd1d62d73d4aa08.jpg
618KB, 750x1200px
>>48802888
I'd back up your memories first just in case your initial experimentation goes wonky, but yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>48802884
>>48802915
GBE my friends.
Literal answer aside, I misread it and thought it said he'd be out for a week, so it's my bad.
>>
>>48802538
Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan. This is looking more like a joke jump and less like a wrestling jump. Memetic Cena powers are kinda retarded, senpai.
>>
>>48802931
Eh, it's no worse than what Leliel did.
>>
>>48798471
>Reykjavik- this is one of the few places where Ethereals can easily cross into the corporeal plane and gain access to North America.

>capital of Iceland
>access to North America

... geographically, it's sandwiched between the North Atlantic Ocean and the Norwegian Sea, and is thus (technically) closer to Europe.

The only reason I can imagine it is a "good place" for Ethereals is because it is so distant from anywhere culturally important to Angels/Infernals while still having an international airport with direct flights? Looking at the major flight lanes, it would also give the same access to various cities in Western and Eastern Europe.
>>
>>48802888
>>48802936
Just grab something like Anon, it's you! or I Am Me before you mess with yourself too much.
>>
>>48802969
Source?
>>
File: dualwielding.jpg (79KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
dualwielding.jpg
79KB, 850x531px
>>48802936
>>48802969
That's kinda awesome and terrifying at the same time. Neat.

Have a pic as thanks.
>>
>>48802946
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I mean, I thought it was cool and funny, but to each their own.

More than a few jumps incorporate the memes of their series. I could increase the cost- add an extra 800 CP tier for all origins, and push the Cena one up a notch.

Actually, that is probably what I'll do. Having an automatic "I win" button to use once per jump should be more expensive.

Anything else?
>>
>>48802988
Robocop and Red Dead Undead Nightmare
>>
>>48802962
I basically made up a lot of the locations because there weren't enough canon cities to fill the table. As you can see, I did not put much thought into them. I'll fix it in the next version.
>>
Lovecraft Question:
How long does it take to Summon and Bind a Night-Gaunt? Just as an example. I'm really curious how long Summoning and Binding takes in general if you take the perk in the Jump.

>>48802969
This is a great suggestion.
>>
>>48802999
Yeah, I'd heavily modify it so it isn't an "i win" button. Even the perks that make elder gods killable have the chance of failure. Right now your Cena perks are literal I win buttons.
>>
File: darth_binks_card.jpg (151KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
darth_binks_card.jpg
151KB, 333x493px
>>48800837
It was this pic or the LA Weekly "Edgy" one. I flipped a coin.
>>
>>48802865
It draws off Mana, any it appears it's in a 360 dome.
>>
>>48803048
Well, I meant it to be less of an "I win" button and more of a "I delay our fight by one week" button, which is a much different thing. I might include a statement saying as such in the revision. And it is just the one perk.

I dunno. I kinda like it in its current form, and I'm definitely not getting the same consensus against it as I was for the nerf that I floated.

Any other issues with the jump beyond that perk, though?
>>
>>48803080
Thanks, anon.

Does the strength of the magic it negates affect how much mana it costs?
>>
>>48803048
It's not an "I win button". Once per jump, for a week. It's really fucking not any more an "I win button" than any of the many precog perks we have.
>>
>>48803020
Well actually it... actually works? Independent country, first permanent settlement was by the Norse in 870 AD, only recently prominent in international relations, nonetheless has an international airport with routes to North America and Europe, plus of course seaport access too. Yeah.
>>
>>48803194
It works, but unless he has other places in mind for European access it'd make more sense to rephrase it to say Icelandicnonsense is a good access for both North America AND Europe. Just another extra few words.
>>
>>48802447
>What's this thing from anyway?
>>48802509
>drawback scenario.
Basically in the setting, An alien race developed AI, and got into a was with another species, suffering severe losses. The AI was able to leverage this to Ruler Lawyer its Restraining Bolt Programming, and engineer a Coup d'etat. It is not completely free, or it would have just killed the race that created it, so it turned them into a race of clones it raises, and sends them in ships armed with nerfed tech all across the galaxy to kill everything they encounter, and keep taking losses to justify the "State of Exception" clause in its programming.
It has managed to do this for over 2 MILLION years.

So a SkyNet AI that is unleashed to an unknown but presumably large degree, and 2 million years to prefect the playbook and perform R&D. And is probably NOT nerfing itself for inflated losses, just the fleets it sends your way, and you will need to beat it's a game to take it down.
You need to make it no longer a threat to humanity. Either in a straight up fight, or by finding its actual binding rules and exploiting, or something else.

Without magic (superscience, superpoers, and psionics are ok, but no explicit magic) and no bringing in out of jump space ships (you can make copies in setting)

If you succeed, then "That's No Moon, that's the Dahak!"
>>
>>48803155
this
now, what IS an "I Win" button is a special combo from League of Legends:
>Ekko
>and Sona/Soraka
>Ekko goes through the fight millions of times until your team wins, getting healed by Sona/Soraka through his rewinds, directing us to move to dodge attacks that he knows are coming.
>every weakness can be found
>and exploited
>from your perspective and the world's, you win every fight the first time you face an enemy and usually defeat them hard enough to make sure they don't come back
Scion ain't got nothin on this
>>
In KOTOR, does the Mantle of the Force Crystal work on its own as a lightsaber crystal, or do I need to buy either the sith or jedi crystal as well?
>>
>>48803247
oh, and while it's explicit that you cannot learn to make them and he can't give them to you, he can presumably upgrade things like the LoT to have something like a Z-Drive, of course, only he will have the button to activate it, but it would rewind the whole ship.
>>
>>48803272
Now this is grade-A wanking.
>>
>>48803247
>>48803272

And like that you just guaranteed Brows is going to nerf Ekko.
>>
>>48803330
then I have succeeded, he HAS to raise the price on the guy who can rewind time at will
>>
>>48803347
>Yet another clown who uses shitposting to get his way.
Why do we have to suffer you?
>>
>>48803151
I would assume so, though the mana would be insane to have it at full power for that range. I wouldn't plan on magically multitasking.
>>
>>48802809
>Yeah, but unless you can verify that it came from an STC
I think there is a STC you CAN get somehow, but I cannot remember how. But since one one has an example of a working one, I could probably create my own to pass off. There are molecularity perks, and efficiency perks, and "your tech lasts thousands of years" perks, and you can get their standardization protocols in setting. So you could make a partially recovered STC database.

And remember the Emperor lived through the Dark Age, the chapter ships and such were not pulled from STC's. I thought there was actual designing involved there, that the Emperor approved of before the Heresy happened and it all went off the rails.

Again, that's why you want to impersonate the Emperor's Head of R&D if you can. So you can claim authority to actually invent, and shut people up.
>>
>>48803388
>Again, that's why you want to impersonate the Emperor's Head of R&D if you can. So you can claim authority to actually invent, and shut people up.

And they'd think that's too good to be true, and try to destroy you.
>>
>>48803356
.t Tera
>>
Reminder that Ekko can shove his BBC up your ass and then rewind, and you would never even know
>>
>>48803247
>Ekko goes through the fight millions of times until your team wins,
Surely you mean "Ekko's head explodes." Because, you know, that's what's going to happen the first time he goes up against someone that has an attack he can't dodge.
>>
>>48803435
>not upgrading your Ekko with Tinker powers in Worm
>Not giving him dodging powers
>not having him sit on the sidelines of the fight and issue orders
>>
>>48803432
>and then rewind

so it never happened in my timeline.
>>
>>48803402
I don't think anyone advocates your kind of behavior, anon.
>>
>>48803472
but it did in his
he could rape you over and over and you would never know
>>
>>48803486
That's pretty much the same as somebody imagining that, which you know, already happens.
>>
>>48803486
Then I'm not getting raped, now am I?

In an alternate timeline i might've died 2 jumps in by choking on ramen.
>>
>>48803400
>And they'd think that's too good to be true, and try to destroy you.
Still have the Warship the size of a planetoid, anon.

And I will be being all heroic destroying Tyrannids and Orks Waaaghs and outfitting the Space Marine Chapters that DO decide to believe me for the new Chapter Ships. Eventually enough of the Lords Of Terra will decide to play along or risk another civil war.
>>
>>48803499
>>48803506
He thinks he's trolling, best not to encourage him.
>>
>>48803517
>Still have the Warship the size of a planetoid, anon.

And if you start to use it, they'll hate you even more.

>And I will be being all heroic destroying Tyrannids and Orks Waaaghs and outfitting the Space Marine Chapters that DO decide to believe me for the new Chapter Ships.

Then they'll definitely believe you're too good to be true.

>Eventually enough of the Lords Of Terra will decide to play along or risk another civil war.

You're the one that's risking a civil war here, famalam.
>>
>>48798471
Balseraphs are missing their dissonance condition (a target resists their Lie or the demon contradicts their own Lie; note that this doesn't apply to ordinary lies, only Lies empowered by their resonance).

Also, a supernatural ability to detect truth may still reveal the Balseraph is Lying if it relies on objective truth (e.g. it checks the Truth according to an external record) rather than subjective truth (e.g. it checks whether the target is telling the truth as they understand it), because a Balseraph always believes it is telling the truth.

This is why it's harder for a Balseraph to Lie to a Seraph, because of the latter's strong connection to the (objective) Truth of the Symphony.
>>
>>48803549
With an Asgerd on your side that wouldn't be much of a war.
>>
>>48803254
pls
>>
File: Alexstrasza_Dragon.jpg (179KB, 632x880px) Image search: [Google]
Alexstrasza_Dragon.jpg
179KB, 632x880px
Tell me about the characters you went out of your way to help out or just gave a well-needed hug, /jc/.
>>
>>48803617
Pretty sure it worked on its own in the game.
>>
>>48803615
Well, it would be a war in that it'd likely completely wreck the infrastructure, logistics, and bureaucracy of an imperium that has to manage 500 trillion- at the least- subjects, and is managing a war on all fronts.

Congratulations, you beat them all, you're winner! But now the imperium has been reduced to just the segmentum solar and abbaddon marches on Terra. Good job.
>>
>>48803254
>>48803617

You don't need to buy the other two, but then you don't gain their benefits.
>>
>>48803660
Lets see how Failbadon deals with an Asgerd.
>>
>>48803689
When the eye of terror has expanded dramatically and has entered the segmentum? When the tyranids and necrons, having witnessed the Imperium just eat itself in its darkest hour, lay seige to the segmentum? You can't be everywhere at once (unless you can) and regardless, you've crippled the war effort and have caused the deaths of hundreds of trillions. GJ.
>>
>>48803727
I guess I'll have to start by heading for the Eye in a ship that doesn't rely on the warp for travel and slaughter the entirety of the traitor legions one world at a time. Then I'll hit the tomb worlds with planet busters and begin engaging the tyranids.
>>
>>48803549
>You're the one that's risking a civil war here, famalam.
Only if they are as dumb as you want them to be. Have fun with your grimderp there, bucko!

Everyone else is assuming they will be not be self destructive idiots.
>>
>>48803641
Strahd von Zarovich really needs a hug.
>>
>>48803727
It should be obvious by now that anon doesn't care. Clearly his murderboner will trump everything by the power of wank.
>>
>>48803803
>It should be obvious by now that anon doesn't care. Clearly his murderboner will trump everything by the power of wank.
Anon seems to assume that if you show up in WH40k with the Dahak, no matter what you do, the Imperium will not trust you and will destroy itself trying to take you out.

Anon has issues.
>>
>>48803787
I don't know if you know this, but..

A: Chaos space marines can reincarnate, and their demons can appear out of nowhere, anywhere, in their thousands in the eye of terror.

B: As I said, you can't be everywhere at once. While you're dealing with the traitor legions, the necrons and tyranids can rape the imperium that you wrecked the bureaucracy, organization, and military of in your coup.

>>48803795
Do you really expect an imperium that has been burned and betrayed literally countless times by aliens, and is BUILT on a lack of trust to accept an unkown actor saying "Hey guys, I'm the emperor's R&D chief from long ago! I know you can't find any records of me, and the ship of unimaginable power I'm using doesn't even resemble human tech, but be quiet and follow my authority, and allow it to overrule 10,000 years of Dogma. If you won't, I'll begin appealing to your military and trying to turn them against you."

>>48803803
Yeah, I'm getting that picture.
>>
>>48802538
>-Female, you say? Well, if you want to get in the big leagues, you're going to have to act like one of the big boys. Good news is that wrestling fans are so accustomed to seeing big,
mostly naked, burly men wrestling that they can't imagine you're anything else, despite all contrary evidence. Your fellow wrestlers will also think of you as a man, and ignore any primary and secondary sexual characteristics. However, you'll also have to act like the men if you want the fans not to think you're too weird. Hope you weren't too fond of that bra!

What the actual fuck.

>DoDoDo-Doooo
This is… it's too MEME for a real perk. Come on.

My only real complaints. Everything else is okay, I guess.
>>
>>48803838
>the Imperium will not trust you and will destroy itself trying to take you out
>what is Exterminatus
>>
>>48803882
>What the actual fuck.

It's a meme, mostly. The idea amused me, so I threw it in. The alternatives were adding a whole new path for divas, or ignoring the fact that professional wrestling is a men's thing.

>This is… it's too MEME for a real perk. Come on.

I dunno, there are some pretty meme perks out there. I upped its price to 800 CP in the next version, which I'll put out soon.
>>
>>48803915
>The alternatives were adding a whole new path for divas, or ignoring the fact that professional wrestling is a men's thing.

I'd rather you do either of those things than that weird spiel that's in the jump right now.
>>
>>48798471
If you take, for example, Divine Intervention, how would that work in some kind of JRPG universe where God is evil? Would you still get bonuses for doing good, or does God get to define what is "good?"
>>
>>48803915
>The alternatives were adding a whole new path for divas

I'd honestly kinda prefer if you did that, and also added a free genderswap (either F->M and M->F or just F->M)
>>
>>48803950
A whole new path is a lot of work though, tbqh senpai. And Diva wrestling is different enough to deserve its own jump.

Still, I see why its making people uncomfortable, and I don't want to be THAT GUY, so I'll take out the last 2 sentences.
>>
>>48803853
>doesn't even resemble human tech
The Dahak does resemble human tech, being build by humans. a Adaptus Mechanus examining the tech would find it comprehensible, and not build along alien need or bodytypes.

>follow my authority
I don't expect them to follow my authority at all. I just want to give them and excuse to shut down the zealots while I am giving them the tools to have a chance of surviving long term.
Because that story is at least in their world view. Telling them that I am a Jumper and what that means is so OCP, I assume Herecy is the default. Here, they will assume I am probebly some shmuck who got lucky, and is trying to leverage that into becoming a Lord of Terra or something. but if I am active long enough, the my skills might make the story more believable
Also, what do you mean "never heard of?"
There are perks that deal with that, like the one that inserts legends about you into history in S&S. And perks that make others accept your qualifications if you can back them up. Actually being a tech genius combined with careful word choice can make them believe what you say.
>>
>>48803787
>Head into the Eye
>The place where the Warp spills out into the Immaterium, where the rules of physics are guidelines at best, where entire planets are warped into strange gardens of flesh and impossible angles at the whims of their daemonic masters, where literally unending tides of the corrupted, the damned and worse can travel where they wish without care for the harsh order of the Materium
>"Oh, the ship doesn't use the Warp to travel, it'll be fine"
>>
File: sad bismuth.gif (739KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad bismuth.gif
739KB, 640x360px
>looking at Dragonlance
>the Draconian type that has the looks I want doesn't have the abilities I want, but does have the discounts I need

It hurts.
>>
So, do companions ported in KOTOR using the bought skill or whatever get CP? It's only stated that they get the free junk for their origin, which seems like a bit of a jip.
>>
>>48803993
>The Dahak does resemble human tech, being build by humans

It doesn't resemble 40k humans, though, and that's the whole point. To them, it may as well be Necrons.

> I just want to give them and excuse to shut down the zealots while I am giving them the tools to have a chance of surviving long term.

You're assuming they WANT to shut down the zealots. Spoilers: The people in charge ARE the zealots.

>Telling them that I am a Jumper and what that means is so OCP, I assume Herecy is the default.

Yes, which is why you find another way. Buy the STC printer, be a no-name techpriest, scan the schematics for the asgerd and other good tech, say "I FOUND A NEW STC FRAGMENT THAT'S TOTALLY A GIFT FROM THE OMNISSAH AND I DIDN'T MAKE IT MYSELF BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE HERESY AND I'M NOT A HERETECH", then help them develop it through your bureaucracy-crushing perks, and congratulations, you win while remaining totally under the radar of the inquisition and chaos.

> Here, they will assume I am probebly some shmuck who got lucky

The problem is that people don't get that lucky in 40k. Nice things stopped happening ten thousand years ago. They'd be suspicious of a sunny day.

>but if I am active long enough, the my skills might make the story more believable

It'd just make them more suspicious. No one has things go that well for them unless they're plotting against the imperium.
>>
>>48804033
not that anon, but what about using the Darkhallow? (Dresden)
Wouldn't it be positive, to suck in all that soulstuff?
>>
File: DAEMONS.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
DAEMONS.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>48804121
>Wouldn't it be positive, to suck in all that soulstuff?
>>
>>48804167
well yeah. that's the idea, right? suck all those nasties right out of existence.
>>
>>48804201
...you know what? You go ahead and suck all those horrible things inside you.

I'm sure nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>48798471
>this version.
Perks of the Sword and Death need to be discounted for Humans also.

Angel races need to be purchasable twice, because of Yves. Belsersphs need to be able to purchase a Angel race because Cronos.

Let Drop In Etherals buy Word Bound. Yes, it is impossible, but technically so is Lilith. Maybe make the Angels reconsider gods plan and the persecution.

Give Drop In Humans al discount on all Enhancements and or a Package Deal called "In The Beginning" where they are a 15+ Forces Mortal, because that is what a Jumpers potential would probably translate as. Discount Celestial Enhancement to Celestial (Angels & Demons) Ethereal Enhancement to Ethereals, and Corporeal enhancement to Humans or Mummy's/Vampires (did not see those, a drawback option?)

Summoning can summon & control Demons, and going by the optional rules, a Jumper caliber sorcerer could do the same for Angels, especially if they have Divine Intervention (God)
Remind them God commended them to kneel once upon a time.
>>
File: WWE Draft 3.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
WWE Draft 3.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Kay, here's the 3rd draft of the WWE jump. Added more perks, fleshed out equipment.

>>48804201
Do you really think you're at a state where you can absorb the demons caused by the suffering of trillions?

Also, keep in mind that they're sustained off of the suffering of the hundreds of trillions in the imperium. Until you can end decay, sorcery, excess, and bloodlust in the imperium, the daemons of Nurgle, tzeentch, Slaneesh, and Khorne will live on.
>>
I'm looking for jumps with no supernatural/paranormal elements, and set in the modern day, like Black Lagoon and Splinter Cell for example.

Can anyone help?
>>
>>48804256
Fast and Furious.
>>
>>48804075
>Nice things stopped happening ten thousand years ago.

I want to hear that come from a dreadnought or a space marine.

"My lord Astartes, why are you so angry? The Tau are also fighting against the Tyranids now. Isn't that nice?"
"NICE!? NICE THINGS STOPPED HAPPENING WHEN FUCKING HORUS GOT IN BED WITH THE 4 FLAVORS OF SHIT!"
"But-"
"Sirs, report from the front. The recent Tau attack seems to have accidentally awoken a Necron army!"
"FUCKING SEE!"
>>
>>48804268
Such is the life of Bjorn the Fell-handed.
>>
File: no relevant picture.jpg (13KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
no relevant picture.jpg
13KB, 258x195px
>>48804121
>why not absorb an energy field bigger than hundreds of solar systems
Evil Overlord List, #something, never try to absorb an energy field bigger than your head.
>>
>>48798581
Scott Pilgrim has all the relevant shit happening in Canada.
I can't think of any other than that though.
>>
>>48804341
>absorb an energy field bigger than your head.
Tales of Symphonia.
Key Crest
You're welcome.
>>
>>48804266
Thanks, now, anybody want to suggest a jump that isn't, uh, so oddly made?
>>
>>48804242
Input would be nice, btw. Need some help coming up with the missing slots for equipment and perks.
>>
>>48804369
>Scott Pilgrim has all the relevant shit happening in Canada
What did you do for Scott Pilgrim?
I wanted to do a non supernatural run, so I took my 1,000 CP, moved to another country and collated actuarial tables for ten tears.
And that is how I found out there was a Purge Jump immediate after my time there ended. No supernatural perks to worry about there.
>>
>>48804431
Uh... True lies?
>>
>>48804256
>I'm looking for jumps with no supernatural/paranormal elements
see >>48804454
and try the Purge Gauntlet/Jump.
>>
>>48804242
>Combine this with some of the replication perks that you've no doubt acquired and you'd no doubt find a way to stun-lock an elder god.
You should remove this line. It's too meta. People will figure it out on their own.

Are you gonna do something about that line for the women?

>>48804431
Great Detective
Investigation
Sherlock
Generic Medical Drama
>>
>>48798471
>Seraphim of Judgment can, when they are lied to, learn what the liar thinks the truth actually is.

Er, any Seraph can do this - caveat, with a good enough connection to and resonance with the Symphony - even possibly to the extent of learning the actual Truth. Judgement Seraphim are just /particularly/ good at it.
>>
>>48804431
Does Person of Interest count? It has supercomputers, but other than that it's basically mundane modern day earth.
>>
>>48804483
>Are you gonna do something about that line for the women?

But I did, anon. Compare it with the last version.
>>
>>48804431
Princess Bride!
>>
>>48804395
>jumper spends entire jump drinking from a straw plugged into Victoria Falls
>>
>>48804443
Item/perk for the Heel:
The Chair
Whenever you require a chair, one will either be provided or be conveniently nearby. Usually of the folding metal variety, these chairs always are even able to appear in Jumps where this might not be possible - a chair might fly in a window during a close combat fight in WWII exactly when you need it, or a gnome's priceless prototype sitting equipment might fall into your hands when chasing a rather slippery thief down a street filled with dragons. You get the idea.

If you think it needs to be more versatile, could add ladders or briefcases or whatever you might find in a ring to beat people down with.

I don't watch much wrestling general, so that's the best I got.
>>
>>48804242
If I have any criticism, it's that the jump is based on a version of WWE where everything is real, but all of the perks are written like they take place in the faked show. Nothing reads like it gives you the power to fight back against superpowered wrestlers, except for that John Cena perk and that's once per jump. Just a weird inconsistency I noticed.

Also Love to Hate doesn't really give much info on what it does outside the context of the WWE.
>>
>>48804490
Ah, I see.
It's not so weird any more.
Some might actually complain that it's too convenient, but whatever.
>>
>>48804520
Kinda felt that was covered by the steel chair for the drop-in origin, but I'll add the convenient appearance and such for that chair. It's a good idea, anon.

>>48804525
You're right, I'll have to fix that about Love to Hate.

I'll admit that I don't watch much wrestling, but I do watch a lot of promos, and I've not yet seen anything that indicates superpowers. That being said, you have given me an idea for the last Heel Perk, based off of the "The undertaker is a servant of satan" bit from the fluff.

>>48804541
Yeah. That sentence was a mistake, in hindsight.
>>
So which jumps allow you to bring extra companions without adding to limit?
>>
>>48804242
Having one of the locations require an additional victory condition seems like a bad idea, unless it gives you cp for it. Maybe remove the background roll entirely?
>>
>>48804615
I could probably just expand that, and give all jumps the victory condition to keep the WWE afloat.
>>
>>48804592
Girls und Panzer
>>
>>48804622
As long as you give each background some charisma perk/boost to compensate. It worked out fine in real life, but you should never underestimate jumper spaghetti.
>>
>>48804655
Nnnngh. I was planning it to be so that while each build could easily do it, it'd have to be done off of the perks there. Faces could do it off of charitable efforts, corporate men could do it off of hostile takeovers, and Heels? Well, I'm rewriting "love to hate" right now, and the last sentence is "If fully nurtured, billion dollar companies could be sustained solely off of the income from your edge."

I don't think there'll be too much of a need for freebies.
>>
>>48804256
Hmm. 007, 80s Action Movies, 1984?, Alpha Protocol, Archer?, Austin Powers, Batman The Dark Knight, Breaking Bad, Career Model, FarCry?, Generation Kill, Generic Children's Television, Generic Medical Drama, Generic Parenting, Generic Video Game Developer, Generic Zombie Apocalypse (depending on cause), Ghost In The Shell?, Girlz Und Panzer?, Grand Theft Auto?, Great Detective, Half-Life*, Harvest Moon?, Heaven's Lost Property*, Heist, High School Of The Dead*, Hollywood, Hotline Miami?, Independence Day*, Indiana Jones?,

Jumps with question marks might have hints of the paranormal, be set "slightly" into the future/past or rely on timeline rolls.

Jumps with asterisks depend on whether a (technological) Alien/Zombie Invasion counts.

Should I keep going? I'm less than halfway through the alphabet.
>>
What are all the jumps with "soul enhancements"? Stuff like "Celestial Enhancement" from In Nomine or "Grigori Soul" from Soul Eater. I'm looking for stuff that doesn't majorly alter your physical form: Exaltations would be okay, "Incomprehensible" or "Waveform Anatomy" would not.
>>
>>48804473
Doesn't the Scott Pilgrim verse work like an old arcade game or something?

>>48804486
There are only, like, two of those, right? Yeah, it counts, thanks.

>>48804711
Anything futuristic is fine so long as it isn't,you know, robots and cyborgs and space colonies.

Aliens and/or zombies are an immediate disqualifier though.

>>48804483
Thanks!
>>
>>48804780
Do Exaltations actually buff your soul?
>>
>>48804780
Powerful Soul from Anima, and just being a human in Undertale. Seriously though, the latter might be the biggest soul buff in the chain, barring Exaltations.
>>
>>48804802
Kind of. They're more like "attachments" or "added layers" to your soul, though. However, I would still consider them "upgrades".
>>
>>48804780
Going human in Undertale may or may not give your soul a straight up buff, not sure if that was just someone fanwanking or the jump maker confirmed it.
>>
>>48804822
Jumpmaker confirmed it. It's canon, too.
>>
>>48804780
"Power of Dominance" from Castlevania, and depending on how strong your soul already is, "Inner Self" from Demon Souls.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

92 Is Princess Bride
>Rolling for 93
1.Order of the Stick
2.MSN
3.SMT
4.Zerg
5.Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
6.thread's choice?
>>
>>48804780
Dishonored has a thing which makes your soul stronger.
>>
>>48804794
>Doesn't the Scott Pilgrim verse work like an old arcade game or something?

As I understand it (from watching the movie): if you're a Main Character, there are arcade game tropes. If you're just Joe/Jane Normal, there aren't - at least, unless you run into a Main Character.

So I suppose you could just bugger off to Iceland or Brisbane or somewhere and be boring. But if you've got a Benefactor that requires you to be Interesting, that might not be doable.
>>
>>48804843
Enjoy
>>
>>48804916
>But if you've got a Benefactor that requires you to be Interesting, that might not be doable.
You've got people who think spamming the 40k drawback and training for trillions of years is fair game. Like any "rule", it's often ignored.
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.