[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1009: Ain't Misbehavin' Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 612
Thread images: 50

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48685443
>>
So is it possible to learn different types of magic in FT beyond what you originally roll? I don't know the series at all, and I'm wondering if you can learn new magic or if its just an inborn thing.
>>
>>48694990
You need to be born capable of magic, but you can learn Any Magic.

The exceptions being Dragon Slayer Magic, where you need a Lacrima or a Dragon to teach you, or Demon Slayer where it SEEMS to be passed on from user to user.
>>
>>48694990
Almost all magic in Fairy Tail can be learned, though some people have particular talents towards certain types.
>>
>>48694990
It's both. You can learn new magic, but people who awaken their ability to use magic violently can use some magic instinctively. Like Erza.
>>
>>48695013
>>48695019
>>48695026
Sweet. I just wanna make magic items, but I tapped out my budget on Lacrima Creator and Enchanting. If I can learn some other stuff while I'm there, I'm set.

Thanks!
>>
>>48695052
I think it's noted that it's hard to learn more than a couple of types of magic. Obviously learning perks from other jumps will help with that, but it's something to keep track of.
It's why most mages use only one or two types of magic.
>>
Would the null heat field from Worm's Stellar Fusion protect the user from the radiation the mini star would produce?
>>
>>48695071
I'm going to focus on enchanted glasses, so hopefully that makes things easier. Those Gale Force Glasses are sweet, and I'd like to make those and other things like them.
>>
>>48695124
Probably. Or at least severely minimize it.
>>
>>48695071
Why is it harder? Just time investment?
>>
So I've been thinking of using the 0CP fanfic drawback in Naruto to troll some self-insert fanfic. You know, import eight jinchuriki companions so that one village has all of them except Kurama, have some locations that follow me from jump to jump to rewrite the landscape, introduce a bunch of new sources of power other than chakra. All sorts of things that make them confused because they were expecting canon. So what's a good fanfic to do that in? Something where it will really mess with someone who was expecting to use canon knowledge to play the system.
>>
>>48695171
Chunin Exam Day.
>>
>>48695168
No fucking idea. Sorry.
If I had to make an assumption, and this is just a guess, it strains your magic to learn more kinds.
>>
>>48695171
Maybe try the gamer-type fanfics, and mess with the MC if you are immune to time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>48695196
Tempting, but technically not a self-insert. I mean, for all intents and purposes it is, but CED Naruto doesn't have foreknowledge about the setting. Besides, I'd be too busy killing Naruto over and over again to get any proper trolling in.

>>48695205
That could work, though. Got any specific titles?
>>
What are some magic systems that use entirely internal energy, rather than requiring the collection of ambient external mana?
>>
>>48695233
Oh, if you want self-insert, you should do dreaming of sunshine. The SI would wig the hell out, even though she doesnt really remember the series page-for-page.
>>
File: 300% mad.gif (647KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
300% mad.gif
647KB, 320x180px
>>48694990
>mfw I'm mad about the roll tables being uneven

How hard is it to find 20 for each level?
>>
File: god crowd.jpg (35KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
god crowd.jpg
35KB, 500x380px
What are the telltale signs of a Jumper in the middle of a crowd, /jc/?
>>
>>48695299
I've heard of that one, never could get into it. I just don't find Shikako very likable. Which would, admittedly, make her perfect for trolling. Alright, thanks, anon.
>>
>>48695171
Speaking of fanfictions, there's an option in NGE to take a fanfic verse of your choosing instead of the canon. Any one where the angels are overpowered for harvesting purposes?
>>
>>48695332
I'm not mad about the roll tables, see: >>48695052
I just couldn't afford everything I wanted for my build, so I wanted to see where I needed to shift things around. It sounds like I can be a full time enchanter and crafter the way I have planned, I'll just need to narrow my scope a bit. I can study in my own time, pick up new magics, or maybe trade items and or work for instruction.
>>
>>48695234
Dresden, Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, I'm certain there are others but I'm not entirely certain of which.
>>
>>48695332
Pretty hard. It's called S-class for a reason.
>>
>>48695171
I though the choose a fan fic option cost 100 cp? is this incorrect?
>>
>>48695351
>>48695299
> Dreaming of Sunshine
> The story about a girl who gets reincarnated in Naruto world against her will.
> She doesn't really remember the series perfectly, has occasional nervous breakdowns, and her greatest desire is to be relevant at all in the story and not die.

I kinda think if you weren't a total monster, she'd actually latch onto a jumper.
>>
>>48695399
It does, but the "you're in a fanfic" drawback still gives you points. And there's no drawback limit in Naruto. So it's effectively 0CP.
>>
>>48695421
Oh, fine, I'll be nice to her. It will be gentle trolling, then.
>>
>>48695428
Huh, I thought you would miss out on that +100 if you took the choose option.
>>
>>48695377
Well, there's always Shinji and 40K. The Angels get really overpowered in that. And it's canon that you can harvest Angels for their cores and reverse engineer them to make hypder advanced biotechnology. Kaworu winds up piloting a pseudo-Evangelion he made out of Zeruel.
>>
>>48695436
Gentle bullying and then waifuing
>>
>>48694990
>I don't know the series at all
Here is a hint, the rolling for powers randomly is not actually part of the setting, it is the jumpmaker sticking his dick in the setting to be a special snowflake.

Lets all have a big old Hip! Hip! Fuck You Fairy Tail Jumpmaker! for inserting your weird dice rolling fetish into the jump and ruining it!
>>
>>48695470
And that is when you realized what Jump Chan's plan for you is.
>>
>>48694990

Just get Dark Wisdom from Overlord (LN) or Copycat from Ranma or some other magic copying perk. Fairy Tail is great for getting all the magic.
>>
>>48695491
But Jumpchan is overseeing us all and you can only have one waifu.
>>
>>48695382
I know, but I am. The numbers are so uneven, there's like 4 different dice to roll. I'm not even mad that they're there, they're just uneven.
>>
>>48695421
> She doesn't really remember the series perfectly, has occasional nervous breakdowns, and her greatest desire is to be relevant at all in the story and not die.
>not keeping the fuck out of the way of the story and living a safe civilian life
Foolish girl...
>>
>>48695519
Tell that to the harem jumpers.
>>
>>48695519
Well remember, all your waifus are actually her. So it counts as one waifu.
>>
>>48695532
If I remember right, she's reincarnated as Shikamaru's fraternal twin sister, so she's got clan expectations forcing her into being a ninja.
>>
>>48695519
But there's no such rule about husbandos
Most of us are men/multiverses that have male avatars.
>>
>>48695491

To write cringeworthy fanfic of you and her ships?

>Jumpchan is a massive fangirl with far too much time on her hands
>>
How do I get a completely eldritch and incomprehensible mind and soul? I'm talking make Outsiders and Chaos Gods nope the fuck out of there.
>>
File: in constant sorroooooooooow.jpg (117KB, 580x866px) Image search: [Google]
in constant sorroooooooooow.jpg
117KB, 580x866px
Less of a statement of intent and more trying to gauge interest.

Considering making an O Brother, Where Art Thou? jump as movie jumps are pretty easy.

So, any interest?

Asking more whether you know the movie and would like to see a jump of it than whether you would like to see anyone make anything. It's not like I'll stop doing other jump stuff because I'm doing this.
>>
>>48695540
That's impossible. My waifu is obsessed with the number 8. And lets dice make important decisions for her. And gets off on the idea of making me stronger.

And Jump-chan doesn't have horns. So there.
>>
>>48695565
That's how I always treat it, she's a fangirl watching her favorite TV show, more or less.

>>48695579
I loved the movie. It's one of my favorites.
>>
>>48695579
No idea what that is, but I like your jumps. Go for it.
>>
>>48695579
I'd rather a Homer's Odyssey jump.
>>
>>48695573

Incomprehensible from Young Justice and Waveform Anatomy from NGE
>>
>>48695597
Whatever helps keep you sane, anon. She wouldn't want you to have a breakdown, after all.
>>
>>48695579
I'd like to jump it.
>>
>>48695579
Only if I can have a never ending supply of Dapper Dan Pomade.
>>
>>48695579
Yeah, I'm interested. Those one movie jumps we already have are pretty nice, and are strongly influencing me to watch said movies. I wouldn't mind more.
>>
>>48695573
Take notes from That Guy threads.

>>48695579
Since this is a Coen Bros jump, will you include an automatic drawback to have fate fuck us over constantly?
>>
>>48695601
As >>48695603 implies, it's basically the Odyssey taking place in the American South.
>>
>>48695579
>O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Eh, it was alright. I think it'd probably be fun as a jump.
>>
>>48695436
It's one of the 'better' self-inserts, in that the character has actual flaws and fucks up periodically.

If you really want to go for hardcore bullying, there are lots of other fanfics that are nothing but self-masturbation. I swear I read one once that had a guy show up, make a bunch of pop culture references, and then had Hinata fall in love with him for no reason. I have unfortunately blocked the memory of its title.
Which is really the problem. If you're asking for really terrible fanfics, most of the people in this thread don't exactly go looking for those.

Although if you want to go easymode, the author of DoS has also made some shorter vignette stories of AU self-inserts in Naruto, people who landed in other clans and became different people. Some of them are not kind.
There was one I read where some girl became an Uchiha, and was forced to become a ninja even though she didn't want to. In order to protect herself from eye thieves, she purposefully holds back her Sharingan, and ends up killing her brother when he finds out she has one.

I guess you could just go looking for them yourself, too. Maybe google 'Naruto self-inserts' or something.
>>
>>48695579
Heck yeah that's my favorite movie
>>
>>48695599
>all of Jumpchan's friends bullies her because she's a turbo-autist that obsesses over some self-insert called Jumper-sama
>>
>>48695597
>My waifu is obsessed with the number 8
There are almost always 8 location rolls.

>And lets dice make important decisions for her
Jumpchain is just one big cosmic game of dice where she empowers a loser to see what they do with said power.

>And gets off on the idea of making me stronger.
"What is jumpchain?" For 300, Alex.

Face it anon, you've been banging the benefactor's soulless meat puppet this whole time.
>>
>>48695599
>That's how I always treat it, she's a fangirl watching her favorite TV show, more or less.
Me too. My mental image of her is that she's wearing comfy clothes and tucked in under a blanket on a comfy couch. Then in between jumps, when one has finished but the next one hasn't started yet, she calls me over and we geek out over all the cool stories together. My choosing new jumps is basically just going "oh, yeah, I loved that series!" and her squeeing "Me too! Want to go there?"
>>
>>48695565
Holy shit Jump Chan is a 5th dimensional imp! There are a whole bunch of Jump Chans who each took an unhealthy interest in a random asshole on 4chan for "reasons" and decided to put them on an adventure because it seemed like a fun idea.
>>
>>48695655
That's pretty cute, but I have to wonder how you end up in some of the more miserable situations, like Elfen Lied and Black Bullet.
>>
>>48695603
whynotboth.jpg

>>48695655
That's cute, anon.
>>
>>48695666
Nahcpmuj?
>>
>>48695474
It is actually part of the setting that people are born with an affinity for a certain kind of magic.

He could of course just remove rolling and make everyone pay the cost for buying.
But then you'd whine about everything being too expensive, wouldn't you?

>>48695495
Oh yeah. Especially those not buyable in the jump. Arc of Time, Fairy Law and similar OP magics.

>>48695532
>>48695551
Not really. She could have gone civilian and her parents even expected it because she was diagnosed with chakra-hypersensitivity as a baby.
She knew that ninja live would be dangerous.
But she figured that civilians die really easily in ninja world, she wouldn't have any way to actually change things for the better and she actually wanted to matter for once.
>>
>>48695599
>>48695565
>tfw my own take on Jump-chan has no self control whatsoever and acts like a hyperactive teenager
>sometimes harem perks kick in even when deactivated
>sometimes a swarm of angry bees materialize directly on top of me during a serious moment
>I swear some of the other powers that be are in league with her

All this and more in exchange for adventure and power. Totally worth it. Send help.
>>
>>48695690
>But she figured that civilians die really easily in ninja world
They do, but they stay the fuck away from the front lines.
>>
>>48695679
A stupid dare, obviously.
>>
>>48695603
>>48695633
>>48695682
You reminded me that we don't have a Greek Mythology jump.
>>
>>48695679
Maybe there's another extra-dimensional being who's a total dick and decides to screw with both you and Jump-Chan by hurling you to those twisted worlds instead?
>>
>>48695708
There was a WIP, but the guy got driven off when an anon flipped his shit and attacked him the whole thread because he didn't like that the jumpmaker had a mocking/comedic tone towards parts of it, like Zeus' behavior.
>>
>>48695653
We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?
>>
>>48695708
There is one in WIP, but it's shit and the guy making it left.
>>
>>48695697
You chose this fate, Heavens, when you committed mass lunacide.
>>
>>48695727
Was it the same guy who made the Viking jump? Cause that jump has the same tone issue and its always annoyed me.
>>
>>48695727
Yeah, we really want more shit like Viking's ebonics speaking frost giants huh?
>>
>>48695727
Zeus is a total dick who thinks with his dick though, making fun of him is totally appropriate.
>>
>>48695759
Wew Lad
>>
>>48695729

That's what you get for picking the brain-in-a-jar and amnesia drawbacks
>>
>>48695750
No, Viking Saga was made by Somefaggit, the greek one was made by some anon.
>>
>>48695759
oh wow you got me there. nice one.
>>
>>48695759
Top Kek
>>
>>48695704
Considering that Konoha gets invaded at least twice? Not really.
She's also a target for abduction because she has a (admittedly minor) bloodline and is the clan heads daughter.

But the whole reasoning is explained in the fic. You don't necessarily have to agree with it, but it's sound enough.
Also "civilian SI who hides everytime something interesting happens and doesn't interact with the canon characters at all" would make for a pretty boring story.
>>
>>48695750
No. Nice to see that you're also a member of the tone police though.

>>48695764
But anon, he must defend the honor of the fictional pagan gods!
>>
>>48695773
>Somefaggit
Huh. Really?
>>
>>48695679
Bleak worlds are just her and me commiserating over how bad things are for the people in those settings, and one of us saying "well, why don't we make that the next stop and go help them, then?". The problem is the worlds she knows I hate, she makes me go there as jokes. I did not forgive her for a long time after Food Fight.
>>
>>48695801
Yes
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/Somefaggit/filename/viking/
>>
>>48695343
Jojo style hair, glorious fashion, explosions everywhere, and blaring theme music. Also you are probably trying to figure out how you can have their babies.
>>
>>48695343
Eight exceptionally eccentric individuals are trailing closely behind in their wake.
>>
>>48695727
The jump itself was pretty awful, even ignoring tone.
>>
File: Cute Knight.png (458KB, 473x805px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Knight.png
458KB, 473x805px
>>48695343
>>
>>48695466
But... Aren't angel forms determined by their soul? It isn't just biology.

How did Kaworu do that thing.

Also in theory can one scale down their s2 organ and use cheat mode on it or use biotech or gene forge to make another one?
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 700x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 700x408px
>>48684203
Really super-duper late, but no. That is the shipsloot depiction of one of the finest looking warships to ply the seven seas, from the Chinese Kancolle knock-off.

An Akron or Macon airship girl would be the tits though.
>>
>>48695343
They're a non-euclidean eldritch abomination with bishi sparkles dressed as a magical girl making fabulous poses while singing "O Canada!"
>>
>>48695818
Huh, okay. Not him, but I also didn't realise it was one of Somefaggits.

Does anyone know why it's written like that though? It just kinda bugs the hell out of me.
>>
Why are giant waifus top tier waifus
>>
>>48696045
Because you can use them as beds. We've been over this.
>>
>>48696045
Because there's more to love.
>>
>>48696001
An Angel's form is determined by its soul, but its soul is determined by its form. There's a feedback loop. The creation of Tridens Dominatus (it's a 40K-inspired fanfic, everything has an overwrought Latin or German name) was accomplished through a mixture of physical modification and metaphysical transformation. The fact that Iruel (the nanotech Angel) was the first one Kaworu dissected helped a lot, gave him a better understanding of how to integrate matter and soul. The finished mecha doesn't resemble Zeruel at all. It's a living metal super-robot that, based on its description, probably looks an awful lot like the Master Gundam. Based off of Iruel, every single one of its cells has a miniature S2 organ built into it, for extra redundancy. So at least with Shinji and 40K Angels, you can scale down S2 organs.
>>
>>48696045
Because they're so high.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 185x105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 185x105px
For those who bought an Injector in the Steven Universe jump, what kind of Gems have you made with it and for what purpose? What is their relationship with you like?
>>
>>48696045
I don't know, there's something hypnotic about them.
>>
>>48695690
>It is actually part of the setting that people are born with an affinity for a certain kind of magic.
And they can learn for more than they can ever have an affinity for,

There are Magic School, where you can learn what you want.

People in Harry Potter can be better can be better at a certain type of magic, that does not mean you roll to see of you know Apportation, or charms, because it would be stupid.

Learn magic in Fairy Tail is bigger then any minor natural affinity. That is why it is some weird fetish, because the big think tin the jump is a small thing in the story.
>>
>>48696080
Imagine taking SaW40k's Shinji to the actual 40k verse. How big would his boner be?
>>
File: Almeida.png (318KB, 795x795px) Image search: [Google]
Almeida.png
318KB, 795x795px
>>48696045
Nothing wrong with short tho
>>
>>48695864
>eight
Laughingpodpeople.jpg
Laughingducks.jpg
>>
>>48696106
That aiming is pretty specific.
>>
>>48696119

Your podded companions are ducks?
>>
Changelog: Clarified how much each of the 100 perks get you.

Also, pictures now.
>>
>>48696116
I'd diggy diggy her hole, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>48696045
Jumpers, what is your favorite way to make your waifus into giants.

I am partial to combining Growth from YJ with Sacrificial Bestowment from SMT
>>
>>48696129
They aim for center mass, anon.
>>
>>48696144
Yes. Of the volleyball und panzers persuasion.
>>
>>48696164
They can aim for her eyes, they are bigger than most people.
>>
>>48695977
Source? That flower fairy is pretty cute.
>>
>>48696045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0zyZoskZ2Y
>>
>>48696157
I don't, I mean I should, but I don't have anything to really do that, and haven't bothered to pursue it.
>>
>>48696157

Shrink yourself.
>>
>>48695519
>you can only have one waifu
Monogamist lies and propaganda.
>>
File: Rosetta.png (385KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
Rosetta.png
385KB, 748x748px
>>48696183
They're just fan translated Granblue Fantasy 4komas. The JP browser actually does support english and has a decent chunk of them translated

She is pretty nice
>>
>>48696157
Nothing quite like a literal giant orgy over your enemy's territory to establish dominance.
>>
>>48696178
Well, they wouldn't be stationary. It'd be like trying to hit a constantly-moving (in three dimensions, no less) man-sized target from several hundred meters away.
>>
>>48696102
Is that a virus?
>>
>>48696221
All your waifus are just Jump Chan being in multiple places at once. They're all Jump Chan, all of them!
>>
Been gone for 2 weeks what have I missed?
>>
>>48696260
A mass dropping of many jumps on the 1000th thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1916x1036px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1916x1036px
>>48696247

They're the machines used to make shapeshifting lesbian space rocks.
>>
>>48696157
I have a spell for that... Why go with a combo that requiring them to stuff a worm into their skull, and spends decades training up their growing?
>>
>>48696231
>Granblue Fantasy
Anybody working on that jump?
>>
>>48696260
We all actually ascended to Jumpers for the 1000th thread. Now we're back from our adventures and joking about how you've missed everything.

Hope that two-weeks absence was worth it.
>>
>>48696102
Various purposes, but all as the Light of Terra's crew, society, and family. On paper, their relation ship with me is the same as it would have been if I was a Diamond. In reality? There's a reason why they call me some variation of the word Dad when we're able to relax.
>>
>>48696260
Whole bunch of jumps... Warframe, Incredibles, Exalted Dragon-Blooded, Shadow of Mordor, Ender's Game, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Cyber Knight, and more stuff.
>>
>>48696178
Clearly you don't know shit about marksmanship.
>>
>>48696251
I'm honestly okay with that.
>>
>>48696251

>Jumpchan is a lonely shut-in who wants contact
>>
>>48696148
Does Caliburn come with that kick ass armor? Also, how hard it would be to replicate that image of the Mage summoning an army of dragons?
>>
File: tiny1469131502933.jpg (87KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
tiny1469131502933.jpg
87KB, 1024x574px
>>48696116
Short is okay, but if you're not going to go giant you may as well go small.
>>
>>48696314
Got drunk, got married, went camping, got divorced, had make up sex, got married again. Not sure if worth it.
>>
>>48696348
>Post-spark, Jumper will occasionally drag her along on adventures kicking and screaming, just to force her to get out every now and again
>>
>>48696383
But you couldn't dew the dew.
>>
>>48696398
>NOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO GO OUTSIDE!
>C'mon, JC, it's for your own good!
>AH! OH GOD, NATURAL LIIIIIIGHT!
>>
>>48696395
You could have done that every 10 years, anon. And leave wives or husbands across the multiverse.

But hey, camping's fun too. congrats on the wedding.
>>
>>48696148
Couple things.
1. Ancient Blood is a 200 CP Bloodline.
So are the Bloodlines in the Warrior tree. Move it from general to that section. That seems fairer, if warriors have that as a discount.
Lost Logia Researcher would still get if free, that would let Warriors possibly get it for a 100 CP less if they did not want another bloodline.

Should some of the other 600 CP Ki abilities give the effects of a free bloodline? Looking At Eyes of the Soul, Eyes of Destiny, etc.

The notes on Powerful Soul. Ki should already work that way as a jumper. All Ki powers combine into one pool as a jumper to keep things simple. You should not be charging for the default.

The Saint vs Witch thing. Is which you are arbitrary and political, or depend on the powers. Like is Elan of the top 7 always Saints, and the bottom devil worshipers, and mages are usually heretics. Asking about in setting, not if you but the perk.

So The Imperium is Nanotech. Equivalent to what other jumps or settings. And these are the same ones that destroyed Solomon? Where they they learn their skills. from Solomon, or a civilization before Solomon?
>>
>>48696398
>To Jumpchan, Jumper is the equivalent of that younger relative who used to think you were cool but now has grown up and just feel sorry for you
>>
>>48696420

She should've taken True Daywalker. :^)
>>
File: 1401157360611.jpg (28KB, 164x152px) Image search: [Google]
1401157360611.jpg
28KB, 164x152px
>>48696116
>dat hammer/pick
consider stolen
>>
>>48696374
Not that I'm aware of, and pretty hard. Higher level creatures are harder to summon, mass summoning is treated as multiple levels higher, and screwing up a summon results in pain. Also, I think those might be elementals, not dragons.

>>48696425
>Bloodlines
Ancient Blood and the bloodlines are unrelated. The bloodlines are actual bloodlines, Ancient Blood is having a bunch of nanobots hanging around in your system. They're both different things and act differently.

>Free bloodlines
Not sure what you mean by that? Which perk replicates which bloodline, please?

>Powerful Soul
Powerful Soul does a ton of other things too, not just unify your ki pools. That's actually the least important part, and not even taken into account for the cost.

>Saints vs Witches
It's a political thing. If the Church decides to proclaim you a saint, you're now a saint.

>Imperium
The Imperium is the group that gave Solomon their nanotech, found out that Solomon was being a bunch of jerks, then promptly destroyed them and started over. I don't think we've been told where they got their tech, but I think they developed it on their own.
>>
>>48696529
Its a pick, the "hammer" end is a rocket
>>
>>48696080
What are some means of copying S2 organs or making new ones without involving Shinji and 40k?

What perks would help with making more s2 organs to devour or utilize?

When's Knights of Sidonia jump
>>
>>48696425
>The notes on Powerful Soul. Ki should already work that way as a jumper. All Ki powers combine into one pool as a jumper to keep things simple. You should not be charging for the default.
It's pretty obviously charging for having a superpowered soul that powers your Ki, not really to combine pools.

Also not everyone does that.
>>
>>48696303
Nope, but I'm going to wait till a roll a sizable roster of characters/ when they translate another chunk of the story in game before i think on anything

Cygames you cant just pause a translation in the middle of a chapter why
>>
>>48696552

Minecraft, with Cheat Mode and equivalent Exchange. Dupe an S2 Engine, **it works best if you paid for one with CP** let the Transmutation Tablet scan it, hook the Engine up and collect a ludicrous amount of EMC per second.

Use the EMC to make more S2 Engines.
>>
File: 1410380867300.jpg (15KB, 468x358px) Image search: [Google]
1410380867300.jpg
15KB, 468x358px
>>48696548
mother of god, I need it
>>
>>48696616
It's right up King Dedede's alley.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1275x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1275x697px
debuffs EC-10, emotion is chaos, it is not the message but our obediance to it and drug resistance

social class black coat cleric
perks dodge bullet, blond, fighting instinctive, killshot, tai chi chuan, 6-on-1, shaped gunflare, gun strike, hand blocking, situational awarness, snap killshot, unsighted killshot, qigong, joint locking, 4-on-1, 2-on-1, pattern gunflare, empowered gunflare, uniformity, tetragrammaton, you have won, passing for normal, forgo the luxury, you will burn, minion of theninner sanctum and peace reigns in the heart of man

gear grey jumpsuit, prozium, cache of EC-10 material, bullet resistant cloak, grammaton pistols, holdout ejectors with reloaders, reinforced armor and helmet, generic combat rifle or shotgun, ominus music, its real, flamethrower, authenticity scanner and polygraph
>>
>>48696107
I mean, you've got ten years. Attend Magic School in that time if you want.
>>
>>48696148
1) Would I be able to use self-molecular manipulation to get rid of the weakness of metal from Duk’Zarist?
2) How well would a Jumper who took Naruto and Overlord fare against the Imperium?
>>
>>48696643
He's attacking a jumpmaker out of spite and hate. Nothing you say is going to get him to stop making it a big deal. Just don't talk to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 576x1234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 576x1234px
Now that we are on subject of giant waifus, thread let reminder that the pure white girl is best waifu
>>
>>48696713
*threadly reminder
>>
>>48696713
That's not Gaia
>>
>>48696632
is this the bot
if so it figured out how to upload images
>>
>>48696713
Anon, she's your mom.
>>
>>48696632
>>48696755
Is that Jackie Estacado?
>>
>>48696670
Hm... I have no idea. For both of those. Self-molecular manipulation to protect against the metal-weakness is unlikely to work, since while you're in that alt-form, the metal weakness is coming from your very soul, not your body. That being said, I'm not willing to bet against the creativity of a jumper. As for Naruto/Overlord vs the Imperium... I wouldn't be able to guess. I mean, in terms of power, the Imperium literally just took a day off to stomp a civilization that was basically running around with utterly ridiculous magitech levels, but Naruto and Overlord are both pretty high powered... I dunno. Probably well enough? I'd have to poke around a lot more, and I'm not sure where I'd start.
>>
File: b&.jpg (71KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
b&.jpg
71KB, 615x409px
>>48696789
it's all the edginess with none of the badassery.
>>
>>48696757
She's more like a fusion between our mom and something else entirely with both souls.

So it doesn't count
>>
>>48696809
How about The Church? For Overlord or Naruto survivability?
>>
>>48696742

>Be the Planet in Alpha Centauri
>Go to EVO and get Gaia
>sex got awkward
>>
Rolled 5 (1d5)

First time rolling like this, but im indecisive.
1.Smite
2.MSN
3.MT
4.SCP
5.IjI
>>
>>48696861
"And that's how moons are made"
>>
>>48696856
Most of the Church probably gets stomped. They're basically the random irrelevant shmucks that the Imperium has running things while they're busy trying to kill the gods. That being said, the church does have a couple rather powerful beings on their side, so being careless could still be problematic. Pretty sure those powerful beings are Imperium agents though, so... somewhat unfair to count them?
>>
>>48696742
>Gaia
Huuuuuuuuuge tracks of land.
>>
>>48696547
>Higher level creatures are harder to summon
If you take the drawback that allows oyu to be summoned, how powerful does the would be summoner have to be to have a shot?

Random Summoner, one of the Gods, or does it depend on how powerful you, the Jumper is and your perks?

How can they tell you are something that can be summoned? Or would they be trying to summon us anyway once they found out we came came from somewhere else, and the drawback gives the experimental summoning they would try anyway a chance of success?
>>
>>48696809
Yeah I can of figure that self-molecular wouldn't work considering the Inuminati would had already remove it. And I think a Jurgand could take on a lvl 100 Player considering a Jurgand could destroy entire armies in minutes. So thank for the replies.
>>
>>48696916
Are the Imperium just humans? Are they all personally powerful, or is most of their strength from resources? Could one eventually reach their level with in-jump purchases and a lot of time?
>>
>>48696916
What other race beside Duk’Zarist would be able to survive the Last Door?
>>
>>48696941
Depends on you and your perks. The stronger you are, the stronger the summoner has to be, and most summoners aren't stupid enough to try to summon anything much stronger than themselves. They might try to banish you or whatever if you show up and they panic, but generally anyone trying to summon you is going to have to be about equal power. If you can blow up the planet through personal ability (not equipment), you can probably stomp them. If you can just kill armies, other army-killer-equivalents might try and summon you to help them in their fights if they find out you exist.

>>48696966
... I'm... not actually sure? They're definitely humans, but that's not really saying much for power levels in this setting, and quite a few of them definitely have a lot of personal power from what I know. There's not really a lot of information on them, unfortunately.

>>48697003
All of them /can/ survive it, it's just that Duk'Zarist auto-pass the save. The others are risking a lot.
>>
>>48697046
>>48696966

Oops, missed the second half. And yes, players in-game can end up taking them on. I know someone used to complain that his DM always had the same plot: Work for Church, find out Church is evil, kill them all, fight Imperium, kill them all, win.
>>
>>48697046
How big of a boost is Last Door? Also, I can't help but be reminded of the Fae when I read the description of the Duk'Zarist, for some reason. Maybe it's the weakness to iron?
>>
League of Legends
> Age: 20 [Rolled3]
> Origin: Scholar [-100CP]
> Nationality: Zaun
> Primary Role: Mage
> Secondary Role: Support
> Race: Yordle
> Educated [Get a Freebie!]
> Fast Learner [-100CP]
> Revered Inventor [-200CP]
> Magic Theory [Get a Freebie!]
> Friendly [Get a Freebie!]
> Knowledge Through Disintegration [-300CP]
> Mad Doctorate [-400CP]
> Doran's Ring [Get a Freebie!]
> Helmet Bro [Get a Freebie!]
> Skin Boost [Get a Freebie!]
> I'm Helping! [+100CP]

Brows told me I should make a League of Legends build, so here I am.
... like a week later.

Any, uh. Psshh. Is anyone really surprised here? This build is textbook Konata. I guess there was a tossup between Zaun and Piltover, but ultimately unchecked mad science was more my speed.
Especially with that drawback.

Anyway, I'll probably figure out a way to collect all the alchemic runoff and smog that's around here and maybe do something with it. I'm sure I can use it for experiments or cram it in a mako reactor or something. At the very least it's probably great for pixel fodder. All those complex chemicals 'n shit.
Probably also go around stealing all the notes. From everywhere. Just because someone else did the science doesn't mean it doesn't belong to me.

In battles, I'll probably bring a lot of weird, alchemic concoctions and poorly tested mechanical monsters.
Look, it doesn't matter if you die! The gates bring you back to life! This is progressing SCIENCE! Also, explosions are fun!
I'm helping!
>>
>>48696547
>Ancient Blood and the bloodlines are unrelated. The bloodlines are actual bloodlines, Ancient Blood is having a bunch of nanobots hanging around in your system
So your could gain the Ancient Blood in play if you knew enough about technology, but the other bloodlines could not normally be gained in play without out of jump powers?
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150KB, 515x322px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150KB, 515x322px
>>48697176
Skin Supplement -
> Academy Skin [-100RP]
> PROJECT: J.U.M.P.E.R [-300RP]
> Arcade [-300RP]
> Pool Party [-400RP]
> Snowdown [-400RP]

I know it looks like I just grabbed the ones with extraneous effects, but... shut up.
Actually, I was really interested in Vandal, because I kindof love the punk aesthetic. But then I realized that I probably have enough leather jackets just from the Action Movie jumps to last my entire chain, and some of them are indestructable, so I took Project instead.
I figure Project will go really well with all those masks I got from the Gundam jumps, and make for a pretty good disguise when I want to go do cool shit. Because of the masks.
Also, I guess I can use the hard light reskin as inspiration for tech.

Although Arcade's aesthetics are really more my style. All those pixels.
So beautiful.

And, of course, I have some really cute winter and summer themed outfits now. That'll always be fun.
Fuck yeah I'm gonna be going on vacations. The best part of any jump is when I can laze about doing fuck all.
>>
>>48697164
Last door is a +5 to all physical stats and the strength of the soul. For reference, the game considers 20 strength to basically be "arbitrarily high" in terms of what you can lift, and 10 to be the absolute human max.

>>48697182
As far as I'm aware, yes.
>>
File: onecandream.jpg (2MB, 1654x2339px) Image search: [Google]
onecandream.jpg
2MB, 1654x2339px
>>48696713
>you will never tie up your destroyer to moorings so she wont float away.
>>
>>48697232
What on earth is that from anon?
>>
>>48697232
How long do the blood marionettes from Blood of the Dead last?
>>
>>48697245
Do you really want to know, desu?
>>
>>48697213
>As far as I'm aware, yes.
Not him, but how would one to about getting them nanomachines in-setting?
>>
How does 'Paragon' from LoL compare to the rest of the nationality perks?
>>
>>48697046
>All of them /can/ survive it, it's just that Duk'Zarist auto-pass the save. The others are risking a lot.
Oh I has asking what other races would be able to ignore the fortitude save checks from what you said last night
>Make a fortitude save. Basically. Difficulty is 120 on a d%, minimum bonus at level 1 is 30 unless you're an idiot, minimum bonus at level 15 is 100 unless you're an idiot during character creation, jumpers are probably especially resistant, and there's a couple races which can just ignore those checks IIRC.
>>
>>48697275
The answer to that question is always yes
>>
Best jump for early magic resistance?
>>
>>48689939
>How big is the Derelict Craft you can get in the SupCom jump?

The picture in the pdf is of Brackman's exodus ship, which roughly estimating from the intro cinematic of the game is about a kilometre from tip to stern (it's hard to get a good side-on shot, but it's not a small ship at all).

The text in the pdf is of an "ancient warship once designed to transport ACU's", and a stock UEF ACU is 37.1m tall, 39.1m for FA era, so whatever size would be needed to both function as a warship and carry those - the battleships and carriers in the game are about three hundred metres, but they didn't carry a bunch of ACUs.

So a kilometre might actually be about right? Just remember, it got ransacked and left behind, probably been sitting on blocks and exposed to the elements for a century or several... "With a little work" might be being real polite... heh. Still, if you went Drop-In, hey, free spaceship, right?

*not the 90m in the pdf, I don't know where the maker got that from. The 37.1m and 39.1m figures are directly from the Supreme Commander game physics database, and you can also get it from the old supcomdb dot com site via the wayback archive - warning, do not visit the supcomdb domain directly, its been jacked by spammers and malware since late last year.
>>
File: JqoqlzD.png (73KB, 1101x798px) Image search: [Google]
JqoqlzD.png
73KB, 1101x798px
Ha! Found it anon. Googling handcuffs is such a pain in the ass.
>>
>>48697413
Leave the PT boats out of this. They've done nothing to you.
>>
>>48697274
Depends on how much blood you feed it, but basically until it runs out. In game terms, it loses 5 health per hour, and gets 4 times the amount of health you sacrificed as it's health pool. Minimum you need to feed it for full power is to get it to 150 (so feed it 40), at which point it's only slightly weaker than it was when alive. For reference, a starting mage usually has, what, 80? If they've got an average constitution?

>>48697326
I dunno. A blood transfusion and some reprogramming? I let one of my players get away with the blood transfusion, but he also paid points for it, so I was more willing to let things slide more than I would in most narratives.

>>48697342
Ah. None of them. That's a unique Duk'Zarist ability called Withstand Death, and has to do with the fact that their soul is basically fused with their body more than others are.
>>
>>48697424
Except be annoying little bastards that Hate still wont FUCKING CORRAL
>>
>>48697462
Hate is overrated.
>>
>>48697413
>>48697424
>>48697462
I stopped reading that a while ago, did the Admiral finally grow a pair and do the naughty with the hottie carrier?
>>
>>48697428
>That's a unique Duk'Zarist ability
So what happened to the races that don't exist anymore whose soul you have? Who got genocide happy?

And can you go to the other 2 parts of the world behind the space warping? what are they like?
>>
File: Professionals.jpg (236KB, 815x793px) Image search: [Google]
Professionals.jpg
236KB, 815x793px
>>48697489
I know, but it's slightly real-er drama than shipgirls' bullshit and randum corgis
>>
>>48697502
They're in the other two worlds, which are needlessly difficult to access (you have to sail into a sometimes there hole in a barrier you can't see that will teleport you around to the other side, and also there's storms.). I don't know what they're like, unfortunately. One of them is apparently hell?
>>
>>48697428
>A blood transfusion and some reprogramming?
Presumable if you can use if to make "magic" items, it can be transfused into someone else. That is a lot less of a change.

Is the standard Blood of the Dead also an application of Nanotech?
>>
>>48697500
No idea, stopped about the third time the fucking corgis did stupid shit that resulted in unnecessary drama.
>>
>>48697539
I think that one's actually magic, but this is a magitech up the wazoo setting, so who even knows?
>>
>>48697535
>They're in the other two worlds, which are needlessly difficult to access
Do the barriers reach into space? Cause I was planning on just going into orbit, and dropping down, avoiding the barriers on the edges.
>>
File: 1464569142447.jpg (232KB, 1116x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1464569142447.jpg
232KB, 1116x1358px
>>48697232
Kancolle question. Does it have to be WWII battleships?
>>
>>48697615
Yes.
>>
>>48697615
Unless you use the import option and bring your own, yes.
>>
>>48697575
No clue, they never mention. Doubt it though, I don't think anyone has space travel other than the Imperium, so I'm not sure if they'd bother. on the other hand, the barrier might just be holding the dimension in question inside a box in order to prevent accidental contamination, so... no idea if that'd work.
>>
File: Talion.png (108KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
Talion.png
108KB, 289x289px
Would "Ghost" or "Ethereal" be a valid element for LoL's skin supplement?
>>
Can I take both Index and Railgun if I avoid the Spy background altogether and take Imagine Breaker instead of an Esper Power?
>>
>>48697633
Do we know anything more about the Inuminati and the Technocracy beside those short description they have in the Core Rule book?
>>
What is reality warping?
>>
>>48697693
They've got a bit of elaboration in Gaia, but I don't think they're mentioned anywhere else.
>>
>>48697702
Gravity.
>>
File: Russian_cruiser_Variag.jpg (323KB, 1902x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_cruiser_Variag.jpg
323KB, 1902x1009px
>>48697615
>ywn give the Second Pacific Squadron a chance at glory

Oнa cчитaeт плoхoй, дpyгa.
>>
>>48697702
What happens when you leave reality out in the sun during a hot summer.
>>
>>48697708
Well, you're not wrong. It /does/ warp space-time.
>>
>>48697654
You can take both Raildex jumps as long as you don't care that the Spy capstones just give you esper in the magic jump and magic in the esper jump.

If that does bother you you can still take both as long as you avoid the spy capstones.
>>
So for PMD, do you just get the game-powers of your Pokemon form or the manga and stuff? I went Ninetales and I'm trying to figure out just what I can and cannot do.
>>
>>48697702
Proof that autism is more than just a meme, it's a way of life.
>>
>>48697704
Ah shame really. That would have been a great suicidal 1000 point drawback with all three Powers in the Shadow ganging up on you and possibly the Beryls and the Sllajads jumping in as well.
>>
Give me 8 "cool" or "unique" colors, /jc/.
>>
>>48697745
Well, you're limited to four moves, have PP, and can't be killed in Pokémon form. So I'd say you run on game mechanics.

Which I think I'd pretty funny. Imagine being a bird Pokemon and not being able to fly without knowing and using a certain move.
>>
>>48697775
Vantablack
>>
>>48697745
The Ninetails from the first game was presumably on an entirely different level compared to the rest of its' race, given that it rather casually laid some pretty nasty curses down, which included natural disasters. Doubt you'd be able to replicate that by just being a Ninetails.
>>
>>48697775
Midnight Blue, to blend in with the night.
>>
>>48697775
Ultraviolent and Infradead.

... What? Those are totally colors, just ask the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
>>
>>48697775
Why?
>>
>>48697775
>Heliotrope (a light purple-pink)
>Black bean (brown-black)
>Keppel (deep cyan)
>Carmine (dark red)
>Gamboge (orange-brown)
>Prussian blue (blue...from Prussia!)
>Atomic tangerine (nuclear-powered orange)
>Mantis (as green as a predatory insect)
>>
>>48697792
Let's play 'guess the jumper'!
>>
>>48697835
For this:

>Chroma Pack (50 RP): Not so much a "reskin" as it is a palette-swap, a Chroma Pack lets you change the predominant color of your outfit to a color of your choice whenever you visit your Warehouse. You can purchase this multiple times, choosing a different color every time.

I have 400SP left.

>>48697792
>>48697820
>>48697828
>>48697843
Thanks, anons.
>>
>>48697851
bAncho?
>>
>>48697775
210 252 75
202 11 65
204 247 8
186 12 206
106 168 61
207 53 139
35 215 174
84 8 99
>>
>>48697869
Why on earth would you spend 400cp on this?
>>
>>48697738
Not that anon, but I thought the jumpmaker said you could only take the second one as your penultimate jump.
>>
>>48697787
So, just pick four moves?

>>48697808
What kind of stuff do you think would be viable? Psychic and fire stuff? I never played PMD or any PM game really, and the wiki isn't super helpful in that respect.
>>
>>48697881
Is this that, "copy the number then hit CTRL+F" thing?
>>
>>48697896
Source? If it's not in the jump and you can't cite it, kindly fuck off. Don't need another shitposter running away with this.
>>
>>48697892
This is from the LoL supplement:
>You and any companions you import get 1000 RP (Riot Points) to buy skins with, for free. Riot Points cannot be converted into CP.

Nothing else really interests me.
>>
>>48697909
those are RGB colors, I'm guessing
>>
>>48697909
With the right program you could do that, yes. All those numbers are though are completely random numbers ranging from 1-255, which is what you need for the RGB color scale.
>>
>>48696247
>>48696280

They look a lot like T-4 Bacteriophages, which are a kind of virus that hijack bacteria and turn them into virus factories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterobacteria_phage_T4

>>48697615

My Shipgirls

>CV-6, USS Enterprise
>SS-394, USS Razorback

both WWII American Navy vessels, an aircraft carrier and submarine respectively.

>Modified YT-1300, Headless Chicken

imported my ship from Star Wars, a heavily-modified sorta Millennium Falcon.

so both >>48697622 and >>48697632 are right.
>>
>>48697904
I'd say so, yeah. In general, PMD is a lot more dangerous and high powered than Pokemon. Each game is more dangerous than the last, with Ninetail's curse being the threat in the first game, but being relatively easy to solve, the second game features the twin threats of Primal Dialga, who rules a dark future as the mad god of time, and Darkrai, who wishes to create a world of nightmares and horrors, plunging the world into darkness forever. The third game has a mindless force of pure negativity attempting to freeze everyone to death, with it's own little death cult, and the fourth game features an eldritch abomination that wants to kill everyone, and turns even the likes of Arceus to stone, attempting to hurl the planet into the sun and coming within inches of victory.
>>
>>48697896
Nope, he was planning to correct an "incompatibility" in the Spy origin but said that people could jump both if they wanted to anyway if they avoided the stuff he was going to change, unfortunately he left before making those changes.

So just avoid those perks if you care about said incompatibility and you're fine.
>>
>>48697912
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38384622/#q38395893
Fuck yourself you piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 846x846px
Got a question jc/. Is there any way to allow the summoning of lower tier eldritch beings like Cthulhu or something of that level? I know Lovecraft has the Necronomicon but it explicitly says you can't summon Great Old Ones and stuff post jump, would having that SMT demon summoning perk help me with that?

I'll be completely honest, I just really want to summon someone on cthulhu's level in a verse like Highschool DxD to try and get people to get their shit together
>>
>>48697912
>Don't need another shitposter running away with this.
I'm sorry to say you already have.
>>
>>48698030
Ozzymandus go and stay go
>>
>>48698030
Well, with the new Anima jump, those are available to Summoners. So go there, I suppose?
>>
>>48698030
Actually, it may be Cthulu who's forced to get his shit together.
>>
>>48655104
Jump 2: Wuxia
Place: Generic Wuxia
Background: Drop-In

Basic Martial Arts:
Drunken Fist

Advanced Martial Arts:
Ki Accumulation (800 CP)
Pressure Points (500 CP)

Mystical Martial Arts:
Adaptability (100 CP)

Student (Beth L. Flugel - Blaziken Import) (0 CP)
Buddha's Palm (0 BCP)

Master (Zhong Song) (-600 CP)
Southern Dragon Style (800 ZCP)
Deja Fu (0 ZCP)

Drawbacks:
Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting
Japanese Dogs! (-300 CP)
Dishonor to the School (0 CP)

It's time to get this adventure on the road. We begin in a rice paddy, where my newly human apprentice and I were awoken by a wrinkly old man by the name of Zhong Song. He explained that he was the sole surviving member of the Monks of Eternity, a sect dedicated to ensuring that time continued to unfold. He was also the last surviving practitioner of the art of Deja Fu, and that Time had revealed to him that the next inheritor of the art would be found here. That was when the ninjas attacked, and we had our first demonstration. Needless to say, we were in.

Over the next year or so, the two of us learned everything he had to teach us. Admittedly, most of this time was spent on actually learning how to master my Qi - apparently my Aura training gave me exceptional potential with it, but I still had a long way to go to master it. He also taught me other variations of the art, including the Vital Moment, an art designed to disrupt my foes' Qi at opportune moments, the River of Time, a defensive style aimed around keeping my foes off-balance and decisive strikes, and Happy Hour, a temporally-displaced variation on Drunken Fist. Nevertheless, the actual learning came incredibly quickly. To me, I mean. Despite her natural abilities, Beth only learned the most basic of the basics.

We were regularly interrupted by ninjas, and learned to incorporate them into our routines.
>>
>>48698011
He changed his mind on that later on, last time this topic came up someone posted a link to a post where he said as stated here >>48698000
>>
>>48698030
If you go to Devil Survivor, you can summon Nyarlathotep if you go to the 8th day. Or if you really want, Hastur is a persona.
>>
>it's a "the shitposter says fuck and pretends to defend the threads integrity and people bite the bait" episode
>>
>>48698076
Unfortunately, it was then that we learned that Zhong had told a master's truth about there being no other practitioners of Deja Fu. He had another student before me, one who was responsible for wiping out the other Monks of Eternity - and for sending ninjas hunting us. This former student, now calling himself the Timeless One, learned a forbidden variant of Deja Fu - the ultimate martial art, Temporal Fugue. By throwing himself back in time, he became a one-man army, one no foe could hope to defeat... at the cost of threatening all of time with his actions.

Zhong ordered us to run, saying we could not hope to face him yet, and entered into single combat with the Timeless One. Though he won the battle a hundred times, each was undone by another Timeless One retroactively entering the fray, blocking the finishing move and delivering one of his own. Eventually, as time itself buckled around them, Zhong realized that their fight would rupture time itself, and allowed the Timeless One to strike the killing blow.

For years after that, the two of us fled from the Timeless One. As we travelled, we learned the countless arts practiced in the villages and cities we passed through, either by taking lessons, fighting off the countless threats that preyed on the not-terribly innocent townsfolk, or simply by learning from our enemies. But in the end, we could no evade him, and in an abandoned, forested temple, the Timeless One and his army of ninjas struck.

It was the hardest fight either of us had ever faced. Not the ninjas; they made the mistake of attacking with their leader. No, but Timeless One himself nearly killed both of us. As fast a learner as I was, he was a far greater master, and Temporal Fugue made it impossible for either of us to take him down; each time we did, another him countered the move before we made it. Even using Aura wasn't enough - he went back to a version of him before the fight, and made sure all of him knew I could use it.
>>
>>48698079
Link or fuck off. I showed my proof, why can't you show up with yours? Fucking shitposting powerwanker.
>>
>>48698099
In the end, we ended up cheating.

Beth took what he assumed would be a fatal wound, and using my Aura, I was able to escape from our stalemate. For almost half a day, I led him on a merry chase into and through a nearby forest, using every trick I had to avade him. Meanwhile, once Beth recovered, she raced around the entire forest and set it on fire. By the time he realized what we'd done, it was too late; even Temporal Fugue can only reach back so far, and he couldn't reach a time where everything wasn't on fire. As the flames surrounded us both, I surrounded myself with an Aura barrier, and let them wash over me. He had no such protection.

As we recovered from the fight, we heard something we never expected to hear again - a "Well done" from Zhong. Somehow, he'd reverted himself to a prior time in his life, before the Timeless One ended it. A useful skill I'd unfortunately never learn. He congratulated us for taking care of his wayward pupil, and told us we'd learned everything we needed to from him. Meanwhile, he was going to go find another pupil to carry on his art, given that I evidently wouldn't be sticking around. My road, he said, was one which wouldn't end at a school raising a new group of Monks of Eternity, and he was too old and too dead to join us on it. So we bid him farewell, and continued on our journey across this ancient Asia that never was.

The ninjas never did stop attacking. Evidently their contract didn't end at his death. Go figure.
>>
>>48698030
I'm not sure if they can really be considered Cthulhu level, but Drakengard's Song of Summoning lets you summon up boss monsters on par with the Intoner girls' summons.

Supplementary material refers to them as "angels", and linked to the Watchers, which are pretty fucking eldritch in that universe.
>>
is Myrmidont here?
The companion option in Generation Kill:

Hitman 6 should be "Sarge or Officer" and not "Lieutenant or Officer" Also, Importing a Companions, and making one of them you Sarge should work.

Judging by the size of a squad, you need to let the Jumper make 2 companions Sarges (if you are not a Sarge yourself, one for each Hitman 6&7) or one other Sarge (if you are a Sarge, to command the other HumVee) Otherwise you have a problem with the "In charge of your own team in Bravo Company"
>>
>>48698051
B-but I just wanna use him for justice!

>>48698069
>available to summoners
Wait what? I've been meaning to actually research about Anima, so this helps.
>>48698074
I wouldn't say that necessarily, aside from that embarrassment that was the boat incident I'd argue the dude has more of chance to shit on most of the high tiers in DxD, I'm not too willing to bet on Great Red if those two fought.
>>
>>48698109
Wild Card, can we import a previous sword into our Warden's Sword?
>>
>>48697702
see
>>48680424
>>
>>48698144
That is the worst standard for what reality warping is that anyone's ever bandied about in these threads. I'd sooner agree that all magic is reality warping, which it is not, than accept that definition for what reality warping is.
>>
>>48698135
You must not know a lot about the setting.
>>
Where can I find the best masks, /jc/?
>>
>>48698135
>Wait what? I've been meaning to actually research about Anima, so this helps.
Some of the creatures you can pact with for summoning are quite Lovecraftian. All the Elder God-tier stuff is just for Invocations, quick one-off actions before they return. But you could get something on the level of Cthulhu as a more conventional summon, he's a pretty minor Great Old One, after all.
>>
>>48698180
IIRC, Cthulu flew through suns.
>>
>>48698181

Bionicle or Zelda
>>
>>48698181
Legend of Zelda
>>
>>48698204
Fucking what?
>>
>>48698107
Because I'm not the anon you're arguing with and don't care enough about to look it up. I posted what info I have and you can feel free to disregard it if you need proof.
>>
>>48698220
He got kinda tanked and did some stupid shit. He was young and you're an asshole if you hold it against him.
>>
>>48698220
At the very least he used to live inside one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterrestrial_places_in_the_Cthulhu_Mythos#X

Check out Xoth.
>>
>>48698183
Adding to that, Behemoth and Rudraksha can be summoned directly, themselves, I believe.
>>
>>48698180
I may not know a lot but there isn't too much evidence to prove they can straight up beat Cthulhu, considering the strongest is Great Red, who doesn't even have that many feats, or at least lacks feats that aren't "he could do X". While Cthulhu is straight up formed out of an unknown type of matter and has a global madness presence by just being awake.

If you have information pertaining to Great Red, much would be appreciated.
>>
>>48698236
>not written by H.P.

Oh it's fanfiction.
>>
>>48698248
We don't exactly have many feats for Cthulhu either man.
>>
>>48698207
>>48698212
Thanks, but I'm looking for masks which allow the user to retain their form, but carry their own effects like the following:

>Liandry's Torment (300 CP, Discount Mage): This unsettling porcelain mask carries a powerful, hateful magic with it that punishes those who would claim strength. When worn, this mask imbues the wearer's magic with spiteful fire that burns fiercer the hardier its victim. The tougher your target is, the more it'll hurt- but when the victim is physically hampered, such as by injury, poison, or disease, then the fire will burn even hotter, igniting 25 the vicitim's blood and condemning them to a slow, agonizing death. Don't worry about the black tears that flow out of the mask when this happens. They're probably just for show.

>Mask of Gnose (400, Discount Drop In): A powerful and ancient artifact of undetermined origin, the Mask of Gnose looks to be a carnival mask at first glance. However, if worn when bearing a treasured possession of another being, it merges the wearer’s appearance with theirs. Not only that, but it permits the wearer to copy about half of that being’s skills as related to the object.

>Mask of Shadows (Cost: 200 Cp) this pure white featureless mask covers the wearer’s face entirely. While it is worn the wearer is immune to all detection spells and witnesses cannot discern anything about their appearance or even voice. The wearer may also choose to appear as an average looking human of either sex.

From LoL, Anima, and Ravenloft respectively.
>>
>>48698086
Much thanks anon, I'll probably head to DS late chain to try and achieve that
>>48698183
>>48698237
From what I've been hearing about this setting from the thread, it seems right up my alley, technology and magic galore and cool martial arts. Much thanks for the suggestions.
>>
>>48698229
So you're powerwanking raw then?
>>
>>48698261
90% or more of the mythos isn't written by Lovecraft anon. Much of the early stuff now written by him was written by his friends with his approval, he even took stuff from the stories they did and put it in his own at times.
>>
>>48698237
Rudraksha can't be summoned based on a cursory check, but you can definitely summon Behemoth, and the ultimate invocation is discount Yog Sothoth.
>>
>>48698315
not written by him*
>>
>>48698299
No I just don't care enough to find the relevant posts on the subject, I really don't give a shit whether you believe me or not especially since you have already descended to mindless name calling.
>>
>>48698281
There's a mask in Traveler's Gate that makes you age at an accelerated rate but massively boosts your ability to harness power from a Territory in return. You might want to grab that.
>>
>>48698290
Just to let you know, there are two Nyarlathoteps: one you can fuse with the right materials and level, and one that you have to beat a drawback for. The latter is obviously stronger. You could also choose to fight Satan and Izanagi no Okami instead and just grab the weaker one, if you want more than just Gnarly. They'd be about equal to him, so you don't have to worry about power level.
>>
>>48698264
Actually, I suppose your right. But Great Red really lacks them, like even what were told about him is,correct me if Im wrong, fairly vague stuff like "he can defeat everyone", we don't even know his strongest attack, specific limitations or anything like that. We at least have concrete stuff for Cthulhu, like how he can outlast death and recover from injuries (but can still be incapacitated) and how he is made of different alien matter.
>>
Jumpers! What's that one item you never regret buying?
Personally, it's the Guardian Angel, it's saved my waifu's life a stupid amount of times.
>>
>>48698178
>That is the worst standard for what reality warping is that anyone's ever bandied about in these threads. I'd sooner agree that all magic is reality warping, which it is not, than accept that definition for what reality warping is.
Dude, why the fuck do you care so much?
>>
>>48698363
But what we do know about Great Red is that he spends eternity doing sweet dirtbike tricks in the void of non-existence, so I'm pretty sure he's better than Cthulhu just on style points. One of them spends his time sleeping, the other is ramping his motorcycle off of dimensional warps.
>>
>>48698376
Diaper from Yoshi's Story that never needs to be changed.
>>
>>48698376
That one camera from the new Roger Rabbit jump that records things as cartoons.
>>
>>48698397
I thought I was the only one that used this.
>>
>>48698397
>>48698405
Please tell me you're putting it on your infant children.
>>
>>48698363
Well, if he's better then everyone else, we can at very least scale him from other people in setting.
>>
>>48698376
I don't really regret buying any items. I guess I'll go with Atlantean Rings in Narnia, because they're cool.
>>
>>48698324
Ah, right, high Gnosis gives immunity to summoning, doesn't it. I'd forgotten about that.
>>
>>48698420
No one should take the parenting jump without.
>>
>>48698398
I filmed the fights in the Naruto universe thing with that.
I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as the time I saw Might Guy eat spinach to gain the 8 Gates power boost and pummel Madara, ESPECIALLY when it got to the part right before Madara got hit with Night Guy, and he turns to the camera and holds up the "Help" sign.
>>
>>48698181
Bleach
>>
Hey, if you go to the Narnia jump, start in The Magician's Nephew, and watch Jesus-Lion bring a universe into existence, do you think that'd give you any sort of enlightenment-based bonuses to any types of magic?
>>
>>48698397
diaperfags need to be gassed.
>>
>>48698099
So looking back to the beginning.
1. Don't make the warehouse small. Make it a wandering temple
2. I fully expect you to take the full Monkey King Perk Tree in Journey to the West, and no waffling saying it is magic or nothing!
3. Including the staff.
4.RBWY will be your friend. If you dont want to have a lot of possessions, a weapon that is 4 different weapons in one suits well.
5. But the cloud castle in Les Miserables so the Temple you initiate your disciples in (your warehouse) reaches into the clouds.
>>
>>48698490
They'd probably enjoy that.
>>
>>48698470
No? Why would it?
>>
>>48698470
No but if you take Imagine Breaker you can keep petting him for 10 years straight to delay the creation of the universe and study the nothing that came before.
>>
>>48698109
Thankyou, nice story.
>>
>>48698142
Well, there's a lot of problems with that. Unlike the Sword of the Cross, the blade itself is material to them; they're forged from solid silver and custom-enchanted by Warden Luccio for each Warden who wields them. While I can see maybe allowing it, the item you're importing would have to be a non-magical, low-tech weapon, and at that point why not just get a new one and work from there?

If you're importing a sword purely for sentimental reasons, then I'm OK with it. But otherwise they're not really compatible.
>>
>>48698420
I giggled at the look on CAT's face when I asked him to make it stylish.
>>
Are Souls made of matter?
>>
>>48698427
True but said dragons actually do have a weakness, Samael's Curse, an essential "Anti-Dragon" attack that almost killed Ophis, Great Reds slightly weaker older sister.
>>
>>48698585
depends, did you take Crystal Concepts from Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>48698585
What else would you make the bottom of a shoe out of?

Mana?
>>
>>48698585
There's no such thing as matter.
>>
>>48698585
No. But they might be a kind of energy depending on your personal judgement, kind of like mana.
>>
>>48698608
A kind of energy that can also be made into matter sometimes, also like mana.
>>
Jumpers, a warning
never let the dice decide if your benefactor is a bitch or a cute
IT WILL CHOOSE THE BITCH
EVERY TIME
>>
>>48698590
Not sure why you mention it really. Despite that existing, they're still mentioned as more powerful then almost anything and it's extremely unlikely Cthulhu will have this setting specific attack.
>>
>>48698601
>he doesn't make clothing out of pure mana
>>
>>48698376
Le Grand cigar ,they are so decadent.
>>
>>48698507
Journey to the West is probably going to be Jump 108.. Aside from that, I will take everything you're saying into consideration. I especially like the temple idea.

>>48698531
Glad you liked it!

>>48698585
No, but if I understand Shinto mythology correctly matter may be made out of souls.
>>
File: best color.jpg (3KB, 139x104px) Image search: [Google]
best color.jpg
3KB, 139x104px
>>48697880

>>48697792 honestly wasn't Me but they have good taste.
>>
>>48698694
>#108
Are you me?
>>
>>48697775
Gotta go with Stygian Blue.
>>
>>48697880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuRTbGsVI0M
>>48697792 honestly wasn't Me but they have good taste.
>>
>>48698714
>Vantablack
Interestingly that is the only color that is copyrighted.
>>
>>48698660
Well, you know, if the "random" dice are consistently saying that your benefactor is a bitch...
>>
>>48698725
No, I just also have a superficial understanding of Buddhism.
>>
>>48698777
>superficial understanding of Buddhism.
They say that if you meet the Buddha in the road, you're supposed to kill him.

Obviously, your overarching chain goal should be to kill Buddha.
>>
>>48698376
...don't make me choose. my Patronus is a Magpie for a reason.

Also, here's a build!
Jump 86: Legend of Zelda
>Time Period
Rolled 3--Era of the Hero of Time
>Race
Hylian--poor man's elf.
>Origin
Alias: Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Perks
Regal Bearing--nonverbals give impression of honor and authority
Z-Targeting--buff to evasion and accuracy
>Gear
Evil's Bane (x2)--makes weapon indestructible, buffs damage to Evil (Krystal's Staff, Chartreuse's Arsenal)
Magical Instrument--Violin that can do non-time travel magic music
>Drawbacks
Silent Protagonist--mute for Jump, can still whistle

So...Legend of Zelda? I've not played this in 12 (920) years. so small buffs, woodland shenanigans, and holy shit what's up with the moon!?
>>
>>48698542
>Well, there's a lot of problems with that. Unlike the Sword of the Cross, the blade itself is material to them; they're forged from solid silver and custom-enchanted by Warden Luccio for each Warden who wields them. While I can see maybe allowing it, the item you're importing would have to be a non-magical, low-tech weapon, and at that point why not just get a new one and work from there?
A lot of imports lets the weapon have an alt form, or the attributes of both. So you would have a weapon that is like before, but also counts as silver and had the warden swords enchantments, and/or can change into a enchanted silver sword that has the abilities of whatever was imported.

This would not be handing an old sword to Lucco, you can do that in jump. This is Jumpchan layering the sword you regularly use with this new sword you are buying (so it is something you would want to use), like you are all your jumps layered together.
>>
>>48698794
to do this become a God then go to fate/extra as a servant.
>>
>>48698585
Only if you want it to be.
>>
>>48698750
The artist Anish Kapoor has exclusive rights to use the color in artwork, no one else is allowed to use it.
>>
I have a sunless sea question. Do we get the first rank of each skill (Hearts, Irons, mirrors, veils and pages) for free? They are supposed to be some sort of a grade if I read this correctly and I am assuming everyone gets at least an F.
>>
>>48698667
Ehh, it just shows you that these dragons can be killed while Cthulhu cannot be killed. Cthulhu is a cosmic entity that was created by Yog-Sothoth (Omniscient being) whereas Great Red can equal Trihexa who's said to bring about the end of the world.
>>
>>48698905
>Cthulhu cannot be killed
>im-fucking-plying
>>
Jumpers, is there any specific jump you're waiting for to fill in a hole in your chain or let you continue it?

Because right now both of my chains are stopped, with me waiting for both the Sword And Sorcery scenarios and the Worm update for one, and Transistor for the other. It's not even 5 jumps old yet, why did I pick art as a theme?
>>
>>48698905
>>48698926

Cthulhu got knocked tf out by a fishing trawler slapping him in the head. I'm sure he's super scary, but physical fighting seems to be a weak point.
>>
>>48698542
It's the Goblin-made Sword from Harry Potter. While it is also made of pure silver, it is probably magical. If necessary, I'll just shuffle my jump order around, as that sword can be made an import.
>>
>>48698694
>Journey to the West is probably going to be...
Aside from that, are you planning to take all jump with something resembling martial arts in some pattern? Like ascending power level, or randomly, maybe space them in between 1-2 non martial arts jumps since not all settings have them?

What will you do in settings like Harry Potter, where magic its focus? Make it as little like magic as possible by buying silent spells and wand less magic? Or something else?

Lets find out! Harry Potter is now your first nominated jump!
>>
>>48698971
different author, not Canon. Next you'll Be Citing the movie where he got killed by a falling chandelier.
>>
>>48698107
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48270532/#48275873
>>
>>48698971
I will say that I believe squidface's actual physical abilities are probably his weakest point (and that he probably loses to the high tiers in DxD if they actually live up to the hype), but it was less that he was knocked out, and more that he chose to go back to sleep due to the stars being wrong.
>>
>>48699029
>taking a quote out of context like that
Wank on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>48699028
Go look back up to the post that talks about almost the entirety of the mythos not being by Lovecraft but much of it being written with his support. Then go kill yourself.
>>
>>48699029
That was specifically about doing only one of the jumps, though. They were worried he was showing to update it and invalidate their build.
>>
>>48698872
Ah, so it's not "copyright" (technically you can't copyright a color, though you can patent a recipe that produces it or register it as part of a trade mark) and instead "the makers aren't licensing the special recipe to any artists other than that guy"...
>>
>>48698926
I don't know buddy but "that is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" pretty much implys that since the great old ones can sleep indefinitely and don't really die, that they may be able to outlast even death itself. Everytime Cthulhu is thwarted, even by the boat, he just goes back to sleep. And considering he can exist in space and extraterrestrial environments without issue, I'd argue you should take the steamboat with a grain of salt.
>>
>>48699091
>implys
Implies*

Let me show myself out now.
>>
>>48699069
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/40914110/#40921947
>Relax, go ahead and do it. It won't be done for a while, and it's a simple matter of modifying the Spy capstone to do something if you buy it in both jumps.
That is lazy shit posting anon.
>>
>>48699107
>still taking quotes out of context like this
>>
>>48699124
If you buy it in both jumps, that means you can take both jumps dumbass.
>>
>>48699067
>Then go kill yourself.
THIS
these threads would be so much better if bancho was just dead.
>>
>>48698794
I'd prefer to steal his Delight. That'll really get him mad.

>>48698819
>>48698987
I generally don't offer item imports unless it's an item which makes sense, like the Sword of the Cross. It canonically gets replaced over history, which is why I offer it as an import. You're welcome to import it as a Goblin sword.

>>48698997
I haven't quite decided how I'm doing Jumping yet. I'm thinking the first ten will be low-to-mid powered martial arts-themed Jumps, and after that I start adding other things. So Harry Potter won't work, but I'll make it the one I add at eleven.

Anyway, in settings where I have no choice but to gain magic then I gain it, but I'll lose it as soon as the Jump ends. So I'll pick a non-magic background if one exists. If none exist, I'll load up on other things, like potions.

No, of course potions don't count. Didn't you see the Aromatherapy option in Wuxia?

Anyway, I'll take Jump suggestions if you want to load me up, but no more general purpose ones.
>>
>>48699151
It's bait. Ignore the shitposter, anon.
>>
>>48699107
>I don't remember who made Railgun and Index but he posted something a few days ago about him wanting to fix the spy background so we could do both jumps. Is that something for the near future or are we still save to make builds for one of them without it becoming invalid in a matter of days?
>>
>>48699028
That feel where no one cares, because the authorship of Lovecraft is as non-euclidian as its denizens.
>>
>>48699151
Only as your second to last one.
>>
Does the Sufficiently Advanced perk allow me to replicate ANY Safe or Euclid SCP?
>>
>>48699151
You are so full of shit. The text your quoting has nothing specifically in support of your argument, so you openly misinterpret it to give yourself an argument.
>>
>>48699215
See >>48699169
>>
>>48699183
>>48699194
>>48699215
Fuck off shitposters
>>
>>48699194
Anon
>By the rules of those jumps, you can only take the second one as the jump right before your last jump. While I understand the logic of it, I also don't get why you can't, as many have suggested and as Many just suggested, you can't say they're in alternate universes and jump them closer together.
Reploid
>It's because of conflicts between perks in both jumps, as well as the base abilities granted. Specifically, the Spy backgrounds. Gonna have to find ways to fix this.
>>
>>48699248
You are taking that out of context to give yourself the right to jump both against the jumpmakers ruling.
>>
>>48699248
So as long as we don't take the spy backgrounds we can do both? Sweet.
>>
>>48698379
Because people respond to him and engage with him.
>>
>>48699288
Ok am genuinely curious, how can a standalone question paired with its reply be taken out of context? Is there some other fallacy that I used that you meant to accuse me of? Because out of context is literally impossible here.
>>
>>48699167
For 'Job Offer': If there *is* "such a being" in the world, and you choose not to become their Emissary, are things "[kept] the way they were before"?
>>
>>48699371
Last question of the night. Yes, you can either keep your current employer or change employers. The fact that there are employers doesn't mean you have to take one's offer or lose your powers. Yes, you're welcome, anyone heading into 40K.
>>
hi in the Danny phantom jump can you train to get certain powers if your a half ghost or are you locked out of them permanently
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>48685787
13. Rome
Egypt, Alexandria
Age IX
Greco-Egyptian
Patrician
Percussive Sobriety
Out of Sight (CM)
Crock o' Denial (DCC)
Affluenza
We Understand Each Other (DL)
Good of the Family (CCL)
Darling of Divinity (-CCL)
Sartorial Setting (-CCC)
Friend- Poppy. (Roman Plebian, Soles of the Empire, Fortune's Pet, Empires and Legacies, Sweaty Subsistence, Trading Up)
Wardrobe
Sestertii
Market Stall (-D)
Mighty Lion, The Cat Barks At The Dog (0)

Uh, don't have much to say here, other than that I'll be taking in the sights. I'm sure Eris will enjoy this Jump; I just hope she won't enjoy it TOO much and end up accidentally burning Rome to the ground or something.

1. Symbiote
2. King Arthur
3. Lovecraft
4. Generation Kill
5. WH40k
6. Young Justice
7. Xiaolin Showdown
8. Fairy Tale
>>
>>48699367
Because the quote literally does not say what you are claiming it says. How can you possibly interpret those posts as meaning 'so that means your ruling on taking both jumps is invalid now right'? The post was explaining why you can't ad saying that it'd be changed, but there's no implication that means you can jump both. The other quote earlier that you used as support said that people shouldn't feel averse to taking them because they might be updated in a minor way as mentioned before, but that still says nothing about you actually taking both without one of them being your penultimate jump.
>>
>>48699065
>Wank on you crazy diamond.
>>48699069
>That was specifically about doing only one of the jumps, though. They were worried he was showing to update it and invalidate their build.
>>48699107
>That is lazy shit posting anon.

As the person who posted the quotes back in thread 953, could you please read the responses before you comment?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48270532/#48275929
>Wait, never mind the second quote, misread on my part.
>>
>>48699167
>Anyway, in settings where I have no choice but to gain magic then I gain it, but I'll lose it as soon as the Jump ends. So I'll pick a non-magic background if one exists. If none exist, I'll load up on other things, like potions.
A lot of Non explicitly magical parks there, or could be spun as such.

Parsel tongue and care of magical beasts to get a head start of "The Tongue of the Sun & the Moon" Monk Ability.

Clean Blooded for Disease Immunity
Occupancy for Empty Mind.
Every single 100 CP perk except the Memory Spell one.

You could become a monk from HP perks alone.

Also companions, pets and guardians.
A herd of Thestrial to guard the hidden Temple Monastery, who can only be seen by those who have encountered death is really appropriate.
With the Phoenix in the center for symmetry.

Os just simply buy a lot of House elves out of slavery.
>>
>>48699446
But the only reason you need to take it as the second last one is because of the spy background, which if you don't take, there is no reason for it to be that way.

Also, since when does this thread support this 'my jumps are special' shit? Why is Reploid getting a pass on dictating when and how you can take certain jumps while someone like brellin is demonised for making rulings on post spark shit?
>>
>>48699493
Lots of people ignore Reploids shit. However, people in this thread do not get the concept of bait and how trolls operate.
>>
>>48699493
Don't forget it's all based on inter jump balance too. It's a wonder how people can even contain their hypocrisy sometimes.
>>
>>48699509
No they don't. Rulings are ironclad, people aren't allowed to just ignore them. Fiat is fiat, if you ignore this rule you might as well give yourself infinite free cp and wank omnipotence.
>>
>>48698601
This is a thing they actually do in oWoD Wraith.
>>
>>48699446
Have another
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/40726090/#40732971

>And no, the rule wasn't put into place because of that. You're right in that it's easily solved, but it was a design choice. Index and Railgun were never meant to be two separate jumps, but instead two halves of the same jump at the very beginning. The other reason why the rule's there is because of the Spy background, which bridges the two worlds together and allows you to gain the most important thing from the other side.

>Do bear in mind that the rule may change in the future, possibly after I finalise Index. Once that's happened, I may just scrap the rule entirely.

Additionally, if you do both in quick succession, it defeats the purpose of the Spy background, which offers Esper abilities in the Magic side and Magic in the Science side. I haven't figured out how to reconcile that yet though, but once that's solved, it shouldn't be an issue anymore.
>>
>>48699546
Are you an idiot? Houserules and ignoring stuff we don't like has always been a part of Jumpchain.
>>
>>48699546
It's adorable how you keep trying to stir shit up. Anyway, I need to get up for work in the morning but I hope you have fun with your lulz trollz.
>>
>>48699557
Doesn't say you're allowed to jump both without one being your penultimate jump.
>>
Is there a Jump that offers some kind of space dock for my various space craft? I've been looking unsuccessfully.
>>
>>48699424
Wank it.
>>
>>48699599
There's a supplement for it.
>>
>>48699557
>Have another
Dude, the posts have date stamps.
The Jumpmaker changed his mind and allowed multiple jumps at a leer date. You know this, because it was posted the last time you tried to stir shit.

linking posts that are outdated and no longer valid is just shit posting.
>>
>>48699599
Supcom and SWtOT offer hangars for those you obtain in-jump.
>>
>>48699557
That was the quote that prompted me to say back in #953:
>So, the issue seems to be the Spy background, which isn’t such a big problem if you don’t plan on taking it anyway.
>>
>>48699571
Yeah, but if you do then you aren't allowed to post about it here because that's not how jumpchain operates.

You follow the rules, or you shut the fuck up. That's our policy and we evoke it for every wanker that thinks they can just ignore fiat. Sure, go ahead, jumpchain is single player, but don't post about it in the thread because it's not allowed here.
>>
>>48699611
Then link it?

I'm not even that guy, but I looked for it on the archive and can't find it.
>>
>>48699599
Star Wars Original Trilogy offers a free Hangar Bay for your ship (which can be imported from a previous jump). Supreme Commander offers an ACU Hangar for your ACU (which can also be a ship imported from a previous jump).
>>
Why are you guys so obsessed with biting bait? If someone keeps saying something you think is unreasonable and indefensible and won't listen to your arguments, just ignore them.
>>
>>48699611
Um I am supporting being able to take both jumps, what side are you on?
>>
>>48699661
Because everyone here is literally autistic.
>>
>>48699611
You haven't linked to a single post that actually validates this stupid argument though. Only quotes that say 'maybe in the future if I change some shit, here's why it's not a thing right now'.
>>
>>48699610
I'd really prefer a Jump with a Warehouse add-on. Supplements are wonky at the best of times and I certainly can't write about including it.

>>48699618
>>48699657
Thanks to both of you. I think I'll end up going with the Star Wars option. If for no other reason than I want to watch Vader crap his metal pants with I warp in The Light of Terra next to his brand new Death Star.
>>
>>48699661
I'm fairly certain most of this is the shitposter replying to himself. Only thing that explains this obscene level of autism.
>>
>>48699661
Because then we would literally spend all goddamn day in our own literal self insert fanfiction playing by our own mad up rules with nothing questioning or challenging us. These constant autistic arguments are the only thing that makes us better than fanfiction or CYOA.
>>
>>48699604
thanks i thought certain powers could be learned since Danny learned how to use them but it would take me longer to learn than him and certain powers i could never get unless bought like cryokinesis,psychokinesis,electrokinesis, and ghost wail
>>
>>48699712
That is entirely possible, fighting both sides of an argument is effective bait since it's good at drawing other anons into the argument.
>>
>>48699728
You mean worse.
>>
>>48699728
>He believes /jc/ is better than /cyoa/
Whatever you say pal.
>>
>>48699697
May I suggest importing the Light of Terra into Supreme Commander first so that its size and firepower can be further upgraded and _then_ importing it into Star Wars second so you can buy the Hangar Bay such that it keeps all upgrades even if destroyed?
>>
>>48699746
Cryokinesis and Ghostly Wail could both be realistically be learned, only if you took the ghost sense in the case of Cryo though.
>>
>>48699697
>Jump with a Warehouse add-on
Personally, I run my chain with the assumption that anything you buy with CP cannot be permanently lost, stolen, or destroyed, and can be stored on the warehouse without taking up any CP. So if you payed CP for it, you have a hanger/garage to store it in already as a function of how the Warehouse and CP items work.

If you need a space dock in jump, Kingdom Hearts has one for gummy ships. Say you can store your other ships there also so you don't need separate ship spaces.
>>
>>48699807
thanks
>>
>>48699728
CYOA has the same shit you fool, along with multiplayer and "You're making the wrong kind of CYOA!" arguments.
>>
>>48699546
>Having a beer before you turn 21 is against the law
>If you do, you may as well just ignore all the laws
>If you have a beer in college, society will collapse and we'll be no better than savages
>>
>>48699806
You certainly make a good argument. As little as I use the Light of Terra, I certainly don't want it to blow up on me.

But I know very little about Supreme Commander. Isn't it just a war game with ultra tech? Does one just fight non-stop wars?
>>
>>48699424
>Danny phantom jump
Danny does not have a fixed list of powers, he learns lore as he gains experience.
His nemesis also learned tricks he did not start out with.
So yes, you are not limited to what you buy, and can learn more applications of your ghostly nature.
>>
File: 1391417341094.jpg (1MB, 2240x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1391417341094.jpg
1MB, 2240x1320px
>>48699697
>If for no other reason than I want to watch Vader crap his metal pants with I warp in The Light of Terra next to his brand new Death Star.
I doubt it would phase him. Vader has probably seen all of Palpatine's personal ship designs, and that old man is the king of over compensation.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48699426
14. Symbiote
Europe
Age 27
Synergized Pair (800)
Basic Bioprocessing
Advanced Bioprocessing (700)
Bioprocessor Control (500)
Berzerker OS (200)
Boredom Immunity (100)
Bio-Injector (-300)
Body Issues, Divergent Pair (0)

Great, now I've got two voices in my head. At least one of them is agreeable enough, but the new guy's a real piece of work. Least we'll be able to work together once this Jump is over... I think I'll have Eris head over to the US and have her work her magic. I'll also give Poppy and Helmet Bro Symbiotes, just for fun. Hopefully there's will be nicer than mine.

1. R-Type
2. King Arthur
3. Lovecraft
4. Generation Kill
5. WH40k
6. Young Justice
7. Xiaolin Showdown
8. Fairy Tale
>>
>>48699879
I wonder how long it would take me to upgrade my personal starship to that size?
>>
>>48699878
thank you
>>
Why is jumpchain so fucking hypocritical and inconsistent about whether or not you can ignore fiat, and or jump maker rulings, and or make personal interpretations of things that aren't clear?

Just yesterday, I feel like all the arguments that happened this thread happened then, but all of them resulted in the opposite conclusion of how it did this thread. What gives?
>>
>>48699896
Commorragh as a replacement.
>>
>>48699916
Depends on what the base for your personal spaceship is. If it's the Light of Terra, you're probably already halfway there.
>>
>>48699876
I'm not 100% certain, but jump kinda explains everything you need to know about SupCom.

>>48699916
With SupCom tech? Not long.
Star Wars tech alone might be enough as the Death Star Mark I was over 120km, and the far bigger (some sources say 900km) Mark II was built in even less time.
>>
>>48699948
It's almost like a community that has lasted for thousands of threads consists of people with many different ideas about how things should be done so as to best accommodate their own methods of playing Jumpchain.
>>
>>48699876
Pretty much, though if you go Drop-In you could just ignore the War (assuming nothing goes wrong, hah) and play colony management. Heck, you've got the Light Of Terra, which means you're the only faction with cheap FTL - you could go explore the galaxy and/or set up human colonies on worlds away from the War so that even if it does go pear-shaped humanity will have a chance to survive and rebuild.
>>
>>48699916
Two jumps if you're ok with the end result being about 50 meters shorter. However I believe there have been ways to make the ship even bigger since this was produced.
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43345612/#43361594
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43362474/#43362600
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43534902/#43551263
>>
>>48699948
Different times of day means different opinions. Also different baiters, though I honestly haven't been paying enough attention to know if there are baiters on one or both sides of whatever it is people are arguing about today.
>>
>>48699638
>we
>we
>we
fuck off troll, you don't speak for the thread.
>>
Jump # 15 Sunless Sea

Home Port: London (Free choice)
Background: Officer (0)
Ambition:Fulfillment

Perks:
*Bounty Haul (200)
*Walk like a Zailor (0)
*Nautical Know How (0)
*Work ye dogs (150, Discount)
*Steady as she goes (100)

Skills

Hearts: Fathomed (200, Discount)
Irons: Fathomed (200, Discount)
Mirrors:?
Veils:?
Pages:?

Items

*Sailor’s Token (0)
*A room above a tavern (0)
*Engraved Pewter Tankard (0)

Tattoo:
*Unblemished Skin (0)(Don’t like tattoos, not getting one)

Ship’s Officers:

*Chief Engineer: Maybe’s Daughter (0*)
*First Officer: Carnelian Exile (0*)
*Gunner Officer: Longshanks Gunner (0)
*Surgeon: Lady in Lilac (0?)

I found some of my greatest battles in the Unterzee, not with any monster or storm but with the overwhelming dreariness of this world and the darkness it instilled in the heart of everyone who dwelled within. The zee was vast and dark and filled with terrors. I used my song to lift my men’s spirits and my magic to fill their bellies, grant them strength when they were weak, grant them health when they were harmed and grant them their desires when I could.

I became very attached to my crew. I was their commander and their well-being was my duty. I think they sensed that and they worked hard for me. I am proud to say we never had a mutiny or lost a crew member though we had plenty of close calls. Their dreams became my dream as I longed to see them achieve their goals.

When pirates and monsters came we fought hard. Thankfully I managed early in the jump to upgrade my ship with better technology because the zee is unforgiving.

Our journeys were long and we saw many amazing, wondrous and puzzling things on our journey. We met many colorful characters. In the end I was a little sorry to leave them.

So… I know nothing here, if I killed myself or did something wrong would someone kindly inform me so?
>>
>>48699916
You weren't around when the Light of Terra dick waving contest happened were you?
Impart Light of Terra to either SupCom or Five Star Stories 200% and 125% increase, respectively. Then import into the other.

You will then end up with a 216km Light of Terra.
>>
>>48700022
The thread speaks for itself every time this comes up though. You are not allowed to wank around fiat in the thread.
>>
>>48700010
>Halo
>10,000km

>Ha.

Is anyone working on a Known Space Jump?
>>
>>48700010
>>48700047
Damn, and I thought my 1.5 Km battlestar was impressive.
>>
>>48700005
That sounds like a much better way to spend ten years. Thank you very much.
>>
>>48700048
>You are totally allowed to wank around fiat in the thread.
We fixed it for you to reflect the thread consensus.
>>
>>48700070
Not that I know of?
>>
>>48700088
A person can also get a 1.5km ship from Dead Space.
And that ship is built to tear off chucks of planets to mine their creamy center/minerals.
>>
>>48700102
Well then I guess I can go to DBZ as a non-endjump then, and ignore the restriction on archmastry, ad have unlimited spiral power, because fuck fiat.
>>
>>48700097
Just a warning.
If you're going that path, don't take the scenario.
>>
File: confused archen.gif (217KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused archen.gif
217KB, 500x281px
>know nothing about Hyperdimension Neptunia

But my real question is if HDD is discounted for CPU's or just exclusive to them.
>>
>>48700142
> I can go to DBZ as a non-endjump

Can't you do that already?
I recall the jump being built so that you can take it as a normal jump if desired.
>>
>>48700167
Uh... no. No it is not.
>>
>>48700034
No real issues there, you took no drawbacks and the options that let you run a steady ship.
>>
>>48700167
It's actually the /only/ Endjump-exclusive Jump. All the other Jumps with endgame options have it as an option, but DBZ is always and only an endgame.
>>
>>48700162
Both.
>>
>>48700142
kinda funny how your entire argument revolves around the slippery slope fallacy and ignoring scale.
>>
I really wish there was a way to get a ship like the LoT without doing that weird on rails jump that punishes you from wanting to keep your powers.

>>48700088
The small 40K ship you can get in the Imperium jump for 500 (250 for drop in) is 2km long.
>>
>>48700194
Fiat knows no scale, all fiat is equal. You can't ignore any of it, and if you do, you might as well ignore all of it. It is shitting on everything that jumpchain stands for to ignore fiat.
>>
>>48700194
Funny how no one who says you can ignore fiat ever manages to qualify their statement and always just goes "You should ignore all fiat".
>>
>>48700234
What if the fiat is really stupid, like Overlord's post spark blind spot (at least before Brellin backed off on the ruling)?
>>
>>48700200
By "ship like the LoT", do you mean a gigantic capital ship or just a good free ship in general?
Because FTL, Star Wars:OT and Outlaw Star all offer good freighter sized ships.

Homeworld also has ships you can purchase.
>>
Just shut the fuck up already. The only person who's going to give you shit over taking both Raildex jumps is this one asshole anyway.
>>
>>48700280
Gigantic capital ship, I am fine for having to pay for it it is just that the biggest and best ship to build on appears to be locked behind a massive scenario that has a really awful mandatory drawback for anyone you wants to keep their powers.
>>
>>48700268
If you ignore that, you are breaking the rules. You can go ahead and do that, but you aren't allowed to talk about it here, because fiat is the only thing that holds jump chain together. You can't just ignore some of it because you don't like it, all fiat is equal.
>>
>>48700047
don't forget to throw in Dreadnaught Class engineering from Final Fantasy XIV for an extra 50% size and power
>>
>>48700234
Pretty sure everyone ignores diminishing returns
>>
File: 928.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
928.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>
>>48700329
Except pretty much everyone complained about that ruling and ignored it. That (and Brellin's internet going out) is what made him reverse the ruling.
>>
>>48700329
Just out of curiosity, where do your doctor's rate you on the autism scale?
>>
Mocking bait is still giving them replies.
>>
>>48700391
Magenta.
>>
>>48700328
>biggest and best

Well, I'll give you biggest, at least straight off the rack. But best is a matter of opinion. As far as cap ships go I'd personally take a First Generation Treeship any day.
>>
>>48700360
It's too late for that, anon.

If it weren't, we wouldn't be here.
>>
I really wish there was an Naval jump for 40K, that could potentially provide an avenue for a Gloriana class ship that doesn't involve the Light of Terra jump.
>>
>>48700329
Don't concern yourself with their shitposting. In a couple hours their tune will change and you'll be in good company to fiatwank as you please.
>>
>>48700429
Considering the modern Imperium HAS no Glorianas, the best it'd probably give you is an Emperor Class.
>>
>>48700418
To build off, the tree ship is better at base but the sheer size of the Light of Terra and it's initial tech is fantastic. Trying to build on a tree ship would be difficult at best and you wouldn't be able to reverse engineer it very well.
>>
Hey, for anyone whose jumped Terra Formars, who else took the ballsy/stupid/team's-probably-gonna-hate-me option for their surgery and went with a cockroach?

Seriously though, Madagascar Hissing Cockroach all the way.
>>
>>48700200
Buy a ship and then continuously upgrade it yourself.

That's what I did. I took my dead space ship and made it my own Gloriana-class batteship during my civilization Jump.
Worked out great in that I needed a good hobby for a few hundred years so I wouldn't loose my mind while acting as a glorified babysitter/tutor for those little shits.
"What the hell made you think it was a good idea to start building on top of an active volcano?"
>>
>>48700461
Stealth roach?
>>
>>48700465
But how? I have heard of people talking about upgrading their OT ship to ridiculous levels/sizes but how would you make an existing ship bigger?
>>
>>48700070
>>48700126

Included in that universe is the (as far as I know) original Ringworld, with a diameter of roughly 93 million miles and a width of a million miles. The only space structures bigger are Dyson spheres.

>>48700418
Ryo-ryo-ryo-yabot would agree with you, but she is rather proud.

>>48700459
I once tried to crossbreed the Juraian trees with trees from SCP's Ironwood Grove. Results so far are...inconclusive...
>>
File: a-microcosm.jpg (12KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
a-microcosm.jpg
12KB, 480x259px
>>48700422
>>
It doesn't say how big the Light of Terra is in any of the Jumps or notes, does it? People are talking about it's length, but I always seem to miss the conversations where an exact-ish length is given.
>>
>>48700496
I meant radius instead of diameter.
>>
>>48700472
What do you mean by "stealth roach"? I seem to recall hissing cockroaches being pretty loud.
>>
>>48700531
You are a roach that snuck onto the team.

>>48700523
Jumpmaker ruled it's between 16-36km depending on what you prefer.
>>
>>48700523
It is a Gloriana class, AKA the fuck hugest of the fuck huge 40K battleships.
>>
>>48700544
I am going to say 37 km.
>>
File: 1446048365760.jpg (357KB, 1200x772px) Image search: [Google]
1446048365760.jpg
357KB, 1200x772px
>>48700328
>>48700418
>>48700429
I've thought about making a Star Wars RTS jump (Empire at War, Galactic Battlegrounds, Galactic Conquest, etc.) that would reward you with an Executor class ship, but for various reasons both IRL and online I haven't had much time or interest in working on it.
>>
>>48700492
For small size increases, just chop it open and add parts. Like with a house or when our world want's to retrofit some naval ships.

For the massive, strip that baby down tell she looks like a pile of legos. Then build off of that.
This one can take some time so make sure you do it in a jump where you're not going to be bothered much.
>>
>>48700200
I know of one way to do it. First, go to Evangelion and get an Evangelion. Import it into Supreme Commander as an Experimental ACU, not for the size increase but so it can get the Transformation Experimental upgrade. It can now turn into a ship. Take it to UC Gundam, import it and grab the ALICE System, making it a companion. Now take it to Chronicles of Narnia and get it Narnian Time, and Ender's Game to get Anton's Key. It can now keep growing as it ages with no upper limit, and Narnian Time means it can set its age to whatever it wants. Plus, its AT Field means it's not subject to the square-cube law, the physical stresses of being a planet-sized spaceship won't apply. Of course, you'll want to get it some sustenance perks so it has biomass to grow with, Evangelions can't just produce mass like Angels can. And it will get more and more intelligent the larger it grows, so you might want some way to ensure its loyalty so it doesn't rebel against you. But still, it's an arbitrarily-large spaceship with incredible powers due to its AT Field.
>>
>>48700544
Oh. Well, yeah sort of.

It was less than pretty when everyone found out. Made me really wish that hissing roaches had wings.
>>
>>48700459
Well, if you choose your route carefully in Tenchi Muyo, your Tree Ship's shell (and to a lesser extent its core) can be custom-made to your specifications. Probably rather bad form to have its shell bigger than the Imperial Flagship's, though.

>>48700496
>Dyson Spheres
Well, for those we do have Star Trek and Halo, though neither of them hand them to you on a platter.

Also, from a certain point of view, the Blame! jump's megastructure.
>>
>>48700547
There's actually one class Lorgar had built, the Abyssals, that are larger. But those are more like a fortress than a ship. There's the Dark Angel's fortress too, I forget its name, that's the same size. Anyway, they are the second biggest ship built by humans.

DAOT ships were, as far as we know, smaller despite being much more powerful.
>>
>>48700571
That would be incredible!
>>
made a new reference for the whole Treatment.
>>
File: Voldewat.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
Voldewat.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>48700571
>tfw you realize that rebel symbol is about as big as a normal star destroyer
>>
>>48700589
>Putting an Alice into an EVA
But, aren't they already organic creatures with a mind and alien soul? Just restrained and lobotomized ones.
>>
File: heresy.webm (93KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.webm
93KB, 720x404px
>>48700571
>Rebel/New Republic Executor
>>
>>48700589
>Of course, you'll want to get it some sustenance perks so it has biomass to grow

You took it to Supreme Commander, might as well pick up their mass creation tech such as a Paragon or Darkstar while you're there.
>>
>>48700630
Yea no, that still isn't enough to make me brave the clusterfuck that is the LoT jump.
>>
>>48700693
it's not for everyone and I don't blame you
>>
>>48700693
Would you do it for a Klondike bar?
>>
>>48700743
No and I love Klondike bars.
>>
>>48700589
>AT field
Which doesn't grow with size or age, meaning you could very well get so big it stops helping you.
>>
>>48700776
It grows with strength of soul, though, so increasing the Eva's mental capacity should account for that.
>>
>>48700793
That isn't how souls work, stop powerwanking.
>>
>>48700234
Fiat is everything jumpchain stands for? I thought it was trolling around the omni/mega/whateververse fucking shit up.
>>
>>48700802
How do souls work, then?
>>
>>48700182
Good from what little I understand of it, The game is one where you die quite a bit. Like FTL; Since it's a setting I am not that familiar with I decided not to rock the boat (pun intended) and go with the safe choices. I am also guessing you don't get the lowest rank of the skills for free. You may get a feeble rank but not the goodies associated with it if you don't buy it.
>>
>>48700811
Here we go again.
>>
>>48700811
It's the shitposter. This isn't hard, he uses the same buzzwords every fucking time.
>>
>>48700816
It is a roguelike game, so adapting those without going full gauntlet will always be tricky.

How dangerous is Ravenloft anyway? All I get from it is that its a set of dimensions used to lock away high fantasy supervillains.
>>
>>48700823
Yeah, I know. I'm just curious whether he'll actually try to make an argument or not.
>>
>>48700811
They aren't a capacity of the mind or the body, they aren't matter, they aren't energy, and they can't be replicated or grown in any capacity because they aren't matter or energy. There's no evidence to suggest that souls have any property you're attempting to prescribe to them, and plenty to suggest they don't.
>>
>>48700842
Please don't, anon. That makes him post more and makes other people want to argue with him, which is what he wants.
>>
>>48700811
Didn't we literally have this argument this thread? Or last thread?

Souls are/aren't matter.
>>
>>48700793
uh, not saying anything on the rest of the argument, but what evidence do you have to say that increasing intelligence does result in a more powerful field? It doesn't really seem to be the case in series, more intelligent angels/evas not really being any more special and the most powerful ones not being noted as particularly intelligent compared to the rest.
>>
>>48700845
Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before. Can't you just shut up and let other people make judgement calls in peace?
>>
>>48700845
There is in Evangelion. They've got a whole field of science dedicated to studying the composition of the soul. Creating new souls is beyond the capacity of Evangelion's scientists (though the science of the First Ancestral Race could do it), but they can modify existing ones. Kind of an important idea for the series, it's crucial for the motivations of all the villains.

>>48700865
Okay? What does that have to do with this conversation?
>>
>>48699879
Oh dammit now I want one of those.
>>
>>48700867
My thinking is that a more powerful mind would allow for greater complexity of experience, thereby enhancing the identity-based nature of souls in Evangelion. AT Fields are the manifestation of the soul's ability to delineate one existence from another. In theory, the more unique an existence, the better it should be able to separate itself from the rest of reality through its AT Field. An extremely intelligent mind would be able to contemplate methods of thought that a weaker one would not be aware of, and that would allow it to make a more distinct identity.
>>
>>48700836
It depends a lot on your actions. It tends to be fairly low powered for D&D stuff but it's a setting that isn't afraid to hit below the belt. It's very easy to wind up cursed, especially if you are too proactive.
It can be a very bad idea to just try and hack and slash your problems away.
Also there is a very real risk of going insane in the setting it was a mechanic in the game with horror checks. Also there is the always the chance of dooming yourself to an eternity there as a dark lord if you do something too evil. So again how dangerous it is largely determined by your actions.
>>
>>48700971
Seeing as you made the jump, do you have any personal perk recommendations and/or biases?
>>
>>48700632
It's hard to get a good number, but the smallest reasonable estimate I could get had it coming to about 4000 gallons of paint for just one logo.
>>
>>48701031
That number seems small, actually.
>>
>>48700953
True, but that's not really reflected all that well in series, or at least has significant inconsistencies. Zeruel is demonstrated as one of the strongest angels, especially in terms of AT Field strength, despite depicting much less intelligence then others like Iruel or Armisael. Then we have the most powerful AT Field in series (Aside from GNR or Eva 1 at it's most powerful), which is held by Kaworu, who isn't hyper intelligent at all, just a human with bits of Adam's soul stuck in him.

Not to mention there's not really any evidence in the series for the theory either, so it's all guesswork.
>>
What's a good interpretation of Sword and Sorcery magic?

As neat as thinking about generic cosmic mysticism and spiritualism is, it feels a little bit too freeform for me, since I could just come up with any bullshit to justify doing basically anything.

Like, conjuring a lesser spirit of raw arcane energy to tell everything about the magic system, or just using my own mana to freely manipulate the nebulous cosmic forces for whatever I want like a discount reality warper. It seems to easy.

So, any suggestions that fits the template of spiritualism/mysticism?
>>
>>48701059
Google declares that 1 gallon can cover 350ft.
That means a person could paint an entire football field with just 30 gallons.
>>
>>48701114
Kami are everything. Even concepts and ideas are kami. That said, kami are discount reality warpers because everything in reality is kami. Stuff outside reality would also be kami if there were anything there.
>>
>>48701029
I hate to try and do this because I tried to balance stuff. I tried to make everything good. However I really do think that Iron will would help someone survive.
It offers you resistance to fear and a lot of the scary stuff is things you want to be able to run from not slipping in to the fetal position sobbing because you are overwhelmed with fear.
Also not really an ability but I would suggest avoiding contact with Darklords. It usually doesn't end well. Hope that helps.
>>
>>48701107
Not that anon, but Kaworu and Rei don't really count, as they have the souls of the Seeds of Life within them. ADAM and Lilith are the ones with the strongest AT fields, technically, and we have no idea on their intelligence level.
>>
>>48701114
I swear we've already had examples of this plenty in Worm_Anon's pastebins, not to mention its all centered around the stylings of Conan the Barbarian. But seriously read a book, look at some old interpretations of wizards and witches

http://pastebin.com/7mNCMvd3]
>>
>>48701157
Thanks! Hope to see more work from you soon.
>>
>>48701107
I fully recognize that this is just speculation, but it makes sense given what we're told. Plus, I always figured that there were multiple ways to make your soul distinct. Intelligence isn't the only way to go about it, being an unusual and exotic form of existence can do it, too. Which the Angels certainly count as, being one-off prototypes for entire ecosystems. Also, the fact that science can manipulate souls suggests that physical structure plays a role, too. It's not all personal experience, there are aspects of the Angels' anatomy (which isn't necessarily a purely material thing, as Adam's soul in Kaoru and Lilith's in Rei would demonstrate), that can affect AT Fields. I'm not saying intelligence is the end-all be-all of soul strength, just that it would be a contributing factor.
>>
>>48701172
>This page has been removed
>>
>>48701186
Motherfucker

The "reading a book" part and reading the perks again for reference and watching Conan movies still applies
>>
>>48701186
Try http://pastebin.com/7mNCMvd3, that anon is an idiot and added an extra character to the link.
>>
>>48701114
Think to how magic works in actual folklore, rather than in games. Your power comes from invoking and propitiating mystical beings. Perhaps you've made sacrifices to appease the spirits of flame, and so you can keep flame from harming you. Or maybe you've lured storm spirits to your target and enraged them, so that they lash about with lighting and hail. You could speak with the ghosts of ancestors to learn their wisdom, or eavesdrop on the whispered conversations of the least gods of leaf and branch to understand the natural world. Get all shamanic on this, pull out the stuff that most wizards just use as set dressing and make it your actual powers.
>>
>>48701153
What about people?
>>
>>48701114
Just go with that one. It seems pretty on point, even if you think its too easy to take advantage of, basically anything with a similar template would have the same issue. Take >>48701153 for example; it's basically the same deal, spirits are in everything, and directly applying your power over arcane forces to the world would still make you an approximation of a reality warper, you'd just be pushing around, creating, destroying kami, like you'd be doing normally with S&S magic except without intermediaries.

You'd still need to do studying of what forces you're dealing with act like, so that you don't cause any weird problems, or so you can understand what you need to accomplish what you want. Just because you can pus your weight around to make waves doesn't mean you'll know what to do with that or how to make it useful.
>>
>>48701172
Try Native American Animism. Or Gnosticism. Or Zoroastrianism.
>>
>>48701137
Your math is very wrong. That's 300 square feet, my friend. If you want to paint a narrow stripe, though, sure.
>>
File: yamaoroshi.jpg (157KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
yamaoroshi.jpg
157KB, 600x784px
>>48701291
Yeah, humans are kami, too. Just ones that can't do anything other than be a human. Most of the weaker kami are stuck playing their role and can't go off-script. Humans are like that, too. But you know, in theory anything can awaken to being a proper animate kami. Like the tsukumogami, items that have survived long enough that their kami have awoken and brought them to life. Tradition has it that it takes at least a hundred years, which is why traditional Shinto pays very good respect to family heirlooms. You never know when great-grandma's radish grater is going to grow legs and arms and walk about like a person.
>>
>>48701361
Anon should just go full new age and do Wicca.
>>
>>48701361
Doesn't Gnosticism have something with platonic ideals? That seems like it'd be neat.
>>
>>48701368
How creative.
>>
>>48701325
Yeah, but can cool stuff like >>48701368 happen?
>>
>>48701368
>You never know when great-grandma's radish grater is going to grow legs and arms and walk about like a person.
Fuck I wish this could happen IRL.
>>
File: Hey kid wanna puge.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna puge.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>48701380
See the light of the god emperor gentile
You know you wanna
>>
>>48701670
But Sorcery is heresy.
>>
>>48700571
I like how they color coded their lasers so they could tell each other apart.
>>
>>48701670
>Hey kid wanna puge
>puge
I guess the Imperium skimped on your education, Sister.
>>
>>48701704
Well, it's not like they behave like real lasers, so they don't have to worry about the optical effects of changing beam color.
>>
File: Saint_Katherine.jpg (304KB, 1129x899px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Katherine.jpg
304KB, 1129x899px
>>48701682
It's not Sorcery if it comes from your faith
I've seen faith do some gnarly shit

>>48701719
;-;
>>
>>48700571
I know it's retarded to be bothered about it, but seeing two big ships so close together trying to broadside each other like that in space triggers me.
>>
>>48701724
Not like you could make a very effective laser out of visible light anyway.

>>48701762
Space Opera = Naval warfare in space
Science Fantasy = High-tech fantasy (usually) in space

Don't treat it like hard sci-fi, it's setting dressing for a more traditional story.
>>
Didn't Worm imply that S&S sorcerers could some how gain actual font of arcane power with just in setting shit somehow? How are we supposed to do that?
>>
>>48701968
Bargaining with spirits for mystical power, I presume. There's probably sacrificial rituals too. That sort of thing.
>>
>>48701968
Contracts with spirits? Special rituals to attune/suffuse your body with arcane power, or awaken arcane power you already have? I don't think there's anything else.
>>
So, what's the thread's opinion on buy perks/items for companions using your own CP? Is it okay to do it?

please say yes please say yes oh god i fucked up i fucked up why god please say yes
>>
>>48702085
If the jump says you can, you can.
>>
>>48702085
It was a fairly common fanwank at one point.
>>
>>48702085
I'm personally against buying them perks, but items are for anyone who can use them to do so.

I did go off book for Light of Terra, so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
I got these tosses yesterday for Gamer/Minion Master, but was busy today.

Sly Cooper-Why am I turning into a furry?
0/1600
Rolled for Prague
Cop
Free Nose to the Ground
Discount Leap
Discount Suspiciously Convenient Clues
Discount Authority-Minions!
Pickpocket
Free Binocucom
Free Calling Cards
Import my Staff as my Iconic Item, Free Shock Pistol upgrade, Key Upgrade
Thievius Jumpus
Police Squad-Forsetti, Lupa, Chara, Lilith, Gnarl, Heather

Fiendish Five+300- Gimme back my stuff!
Giant Attack Robots!+300- I'm telling you Chara, that building is a robot!

Gravity Rush is next

>>48702085
Technically speaking? I don't think it's something you're supposed to do unless the jump specifically allows for it.
But it's not bad as a Houserule.
>>
>>48702085
You can import them to buy perks for them with their own CP.
>>
>>48702085
If you house rule that you can then yes, otherwise not so much.
>>
>>48702085
Worst case scenario? go to SMT, get Sacrificial Bestowment, and you can give them the ability you paid CP for.
>>
>>48702085
There's a couple companion supplement perks that let you do that.
>>
>>48699480
>Occupancy for Empty Mind.

lel
>>
File: Explain.jpg (36KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
36KB, 649x536px
>>48702247
Gravity Rush- I have no idea what this is.
0/1900
Rolled for 23
Creator
Rolled for Hekseville-Endestria
Free Simulation Sight
Discount Mending the Damge
Discount Genesis
Discount Their Memories, Your Journey
Discount Tier 7 Actors&Props
Discount Tier 7 Building Blocks
Discount Tier 6 Rift Keep
Discount Immersion
Discount Slipscapex2

Rolled for The High Priestess, The Hanged Man, and The Sun
Neviland+200- Army.
You're Under Arrest+100- I care why?
Bystander Effect+100
Drifting in Sky Hurricanes+200

Did I just become a minor God?
I know absolutely nothing about this setting.
>>
>>48702157
>>48702169
>>48702171
>>48702247
>>48702255
>>48702290
>>48702333
>>48702351
Well damn.
On one hand, it really, really dislike going "the jumps doesn't say I can't..." route. On the other-

oh god fuck stupid stupid of course she was faking why would you import GIFFANY as symbiote shit you didn't have anywhere near enough therapy perks stupid oh god fuck dice why you no help this doesn't help Meta might help BUT THE IMPORT DONT GET CP FUUUUU-
>>
>>48702513
>import GIFFANY as symbiote
That is a bancho level of stupid right there.
>>
>>48702513
So just retcon your decision? It really seems like your overreacting.
>>
>>48702513
Dude, just house rule it. It's fine.
>>
>>48702557
>>48702571
No this is too funny, let anon live with the yandere he so foolishly chose.
>>
>>48702513
Don't worry, it's not that bad. This kind of reminds me of the time I thought I befriended a rabid Honey Badger, so I teleported it directly into my lungs.
>>
>>48702593
I don't care about the Yandere thing, I care about him freaking out about boosting Companions with his own CP.
>>
>>48702607
*The difference being that your idea is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, worse.
>>
>>48702527
>>48702557
>>48702571
>>48702593
>>48702607
>>48702608
It's just an in-character thing.
Jumper-me though he could deal with an yandere with just a couple charisma perks. He gets what he deserves.

The fact the dice gods are taunting him with that capstone in Freelancer just makes it even funnier.
>>
>>48702689
Yandere is Best-Dere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTKV91mDc7c
>>
>>48702689
But charisma perks would make them more obsessed with you, that plan is flawed on the most basic of levels!
>>
>>48702695
Yandere is a poor excuse to justify Mad Enhancement EX

Seriously out of the current female Servants with ME EX, 2 are yandere, one of which also caters to mom complexes, and the only non yandere one is just violently obsessed about healing
>>
>>48700010
>your personal flagship is now bigger than citadel station

Now I have a reason to grab the builders from Blame.
>>
>>48702733
>violently obsessed about healing
...Do go on, because I need to steal some stuff for my incredibly gimmicky healing Berserker build.
>>
>>48702733
>Caring about Berserker Class
Why? It's THE worst class in the series. Both on a Story level and a Mechanical level. There are cool ideas for it, but the series never plays with them.

I want someone to summon Cu Chulainn Mid-Warp Spasm damn it!

>>48702737
You know, I gotta wonder what the Citadel Council's reaction would be to a full sized LoT showing up. At 300+Km
>>
>>48702777
>Forgetting my name when I get trips
God damn it
>>
>>48702777
I have realized you actually have literal teleporter tech in Blame.

I import the megastructure as a ship ;^)
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>48702777
Isn't the Light of Terra only 27 to 32 Km ship?
I may be wrong but that's what I thought.

Also, where to /JC?

>>48702814
Dear lord, is that viable?
>>
>>48702777
>Oh, wow, the Protheans weren't the only ones to build a Citadel?
>Wait, are those engines on the back?
>OH GOD IT CAN GO FASTER THAN ANY OF OUR ACTUAL SHIPS, WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>48702695
Such good taste.
Godspeed, Ally of Justice.
Go forth, and protect those smiles.

>>48702733
Mad Enhancement a shit.
EX Presence Concealment and Battle Continuation, on the other hand...
>>
>>48702824
You can boost the size of the LoT with importing it to specific settings to something around 350km from stem to stern.

>>48702838
>Put Futurama Engines on it
>Travel across galaxies in a couple of hours
>At max size the damn guns are bigger than any ship the Citadel Species have
>The Jovian Cannon might be bigger than the Citadel
>>
>>48702824
>Also, where to /JC?
Bloodborne.
>>
>>48702824
Steven Universe.
Assuming you can figure out how to bring it with you (Which I doubt, given the size and complexity of it), I assume it would be. I personally just started expanding outwards from my Veritech/ACU until it reached Megastructure sizes.
>>
>>48702824
Not really.

The Toha Heavy Industries section can teleport since it has the Gravity Furnace. You could try to somehow fix the entire solar-system sized megastructure and fit a very very large Gravity Furnace for the whole thing to move.
>>
>>48694949
Is there a capstone perk for Magic student in the Gunnerkrigg jump?
>>
>>48702899
Your own little world is supposed to be the capstone. Inb4 "It's a Trap Option."
>>
File: Jack Past.jpg (84KB, 400x631px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Past.jpg
84KB, 400x631px
>>48702871
Daaamn!

>>48702859
She was such a good girl. Pic Related.

>>48702875
You people love throwing me at Eldrich shit!

>>48702878
This is neat.

>>48702890
I guess if you really wanted it you could take a huge chunk by becoming the Grey Goo in Fusion Boomer + Supreme Commander Unit + other nanotech but even that wouldn't take more than a hunk of that massive thing. In my opinion.
>>
>>48702728
That is part of why everything went horribly wrong, yes.

You know what, I'll buy the perk for Giffany. This chain has been quite insteresting so far, don't want to scrap it because of a couple bad rolls. JumpChan is probably just as amused at his suffering as I am.
>>
>>48702906
So when it says "Discount: Child of the Court" in the description of Your own little world, it's a typo?
>>
>>48702916
Jackie-Chan is cute.
Insanely fucking crazy, but cute.
6/10 Daughteru.
>>
>>48702925
I do believe the Jumpmaker has said so in the past, not to mention it follows the pattern of coming after Science Student's perk.
>>
>>48702946
Gotcha. Suspected as much. Thanks.
>>
>>48702919
Wait, I thought you had her as a symbiote? What is this about freelancer?
>>
File: awesome_tiger.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
awesome_tiger.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>48702916
>Posting Best Daughteru
You, good sir, deserve a tiger.
>>
>>48702964
I think he waifued her, yandere after all.
>>
>>48702689
Wait this is in freelancer? You know you can take the AI's chip out right? There is no need to keep the psycho in your head if you were that stupid.
>>
>>48700010
The 324km light of terra is around the size of the Netherlands, which has around 17 million inhabitants.
>>
>>48702964
Taiga deserved her own Route.
>>
File: 1429993660384.jpg (49KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1429993660384.jpg
49KB, 500x444px
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>48702973
She is childish and insane but she's a good girl. She called me papa in my very first chain and I called her Jacqueline.

Bloodborne Jump 027:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Inner Beast (-)
Hunter's Dream (+0)
Obvious Cannibals (+200)
Watching (+300)
Nightmare Mode (+300)
Age & Gender: 26 Male
Perks:
Rally (Free)
Blood Bullets (Free)
Hunter (Free)
Steel Yourself (Free)
Insight (-300)
Workshop Artisan (-150)
Blood Artisan Plus (-300)
Bloodied Combat (-400)
Items:
Saw Cleaver & Blunderbuss (Free)
A Plain Doll (-50)
Caryll Rune: Eye (-100)
Warding Incense (-200)
Workshop Tools (-300)
Hunting Partner [-300]:
(___) [600]
Perks:
Rally (Free)
Blood Bullets (Free)
Hunter (Free)
Hunter's Skill (-100)
Good Blood (-100)
Discovery (-100)
Steel Yourself (Free)
Blood Saint (-300)
Items:
Hunter's Ax & Blunderbuss
Covenant Scenario: Hunter of Hunters
Normal Scenario[s]: The Zealot and the Scholar & Sky Burial [Hunter of Hunters route]
Nightmare Scenario: Deconstruction of Society [Hunter of Hunters route]

>"My Powers?"
This is the Fate you Chose
>>
>>48702838
Weld on mass relays as railguns, they're only 18.5km long.
>>
>>48702777
I think Assassin Ripper might be the most insane choice.
>>
>>48702954
Project Freelancer jump. The AI capstone is basically "if you're an AI with this, you will not go fucking crazy like Cortana. It also heals crazy".

Unfortunately, the import options don't get their own CP. Hence, despair.

>>48702981
Jumper-me imported Giffany as an symbiote, as part of Synergized Pair. It went exactly as well as you'd expect.
Project Freelancer is the next jump.
>>
>>48703062
>next jump
Oh you think you survived to the next jump after doing that, that's adorable.
>>
>>48700571
You mentioned before that any canon companion option in Clone Wars would involve a scenario, who would you make available and for what kinds of scenarios?
>>
>>48703081
Of course he survived.
Giffany's not going to let anything separate them.
Especially not now that they're finally, truly together.
F O R E V E R A N D E V E R A N D E V E R A -

Meanwhile, outside of reality, Jump-chan is almost passing out from laughter.
>>
>>48703103
I hope that 5s is available, he's a cool guy.
>>
What the hell are soulstones for in Mage? I'm looking shit up to figure out what some of the uses for prime are, and as far as I can tell there's no actual use to the fucking things, but you can make them anyway.

Also, can you make grimoires that awaken people outside WoD?
>>
File: Cryst-Fairy Plot.png (48KB, 372x492px) Image search: [Google]
Cryst-Fairy Plot.png
48KB, 372x492px
>>48703025
So, I made it out of the initial chaos of the beginning but lost left my arm to a madman, nearly my life it wasn't for the sheer amount of blood I took in at that point. Working with only the aid of my companions and my own wits wasn't nice. This is the first time this chain that I have been stripped of my powers whole cloth. My body aches and as I hand the Cryst-Fairy the last of the cords she's had me hunt up for her, no idea what she needed them for but her advise has managed to save my life a few times now so I'm not questioning who she's talking with when she flies up to the rafters.

Steven Universe is going to take some time to do. So many promising Crystals...
Thread posts: 612
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.