[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1008: So Much Mage Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 50

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48676457
>>
>>48685428
Am I the only one that prefers to always just ignore game mechanics completely in jumps based off games? Or at least, not consider them in the same vain as game mechanics for the sake of the jump?
>>
Jumpers!
How do you deal with unwanted collateral damage? Specially if said collateral was accidental and hard to fix.
>>
>>48685464
I just want spell lists.

>>48685502
I have a perk from... GMG I think, creates a sorta reality protection field around the battle arena, so no extra collateral.
>>
File: collateraldamage.jpg (49KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
collateraldamage.jpg
49KB, 265x370px
>>48685464
Of course not, but often they're the best guidelines we have for how things work.

>>48685502
I discard it at the earliest opportunity.
But seriously, mending spells or resurrection, depending on what got damaged, and everyone blames whoever I'm fighting anyway.
>>
>>48685502
Cardcaptor Sakura has a perk that explicitly fixes collateral damage caused hy a fight, theres also a Worm perk that keeps collateral to a minimum. This assures that the Cardcaptor perk always applies.
>>
>>48685502
Teleport to another country for a week and get a plane ticket back. They can't prove you did it.
>>
>>48685464
I generally assume that game mechanics are to a rough abstraction of the setting, the same way a game's locations are a rough abstraction of the actual universe. So you won't see any outright contradictions, like Pallet Town being in Kalos, but things will definitely be a lot more complex than the game mechanics would allow for.
>>
>>48685537
http://wodcodex.com/wiki/Spells,_All_(1st_Edition)
Here's an index, I don't know if it helps but it is a list of all canon rotes from first ed.

>>48685647
You mean I can't rob the merchants of Skyrim blind without getting caught just by putting cauldrons on their heads?
>>
>>48685689
For all the problems Bethesda games have, sometimes the bugs are just lovely.
>>
>>48685689
Yes, but this also means that if you go visit High Rock you won't suddenly fall through a dungeon floor and be lost forever in the void.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>48685369
>I will never lose, ever
>hundreds of dead Konatanons

And then Konatanon was her own Benefactor

>>48685464
It depends on a case by case basis, really. Sometimes they help benchmark what things actually can do, sometimes they don't make sense.

I like to spread rumors that Iron Heart Surge does all the silly things certain folks would assert it does just to spread rumors of it through the land and make people jump in their skin whenever someone shouts IRON HEART SURGE near them. And because I have Rumormonger, once in a while there's a grain of truth in the tall tales

>>48685502
Oof. "Hard to fix" by my standards is quite a high benchmark! Between the Aspect of Stasis, that one perk from Worm, my angelic guardianship powers, my achronal existence and so on I'm good at both avoiding and repairing most damage.

But when things are truly broken, that's what my gestalt femtometamachines come in handy for.
>>
>>48685647
Eh. The issue for me is when a jump sticks to them too rigidly. Like Mage.
>>
>>48685721
How'd you become achronal? I'd both love to be, and be weary of becoming, achronal, and didn't think any jump really offered a way to become so.
>>
>>48685728
>Mage
Oh get over it you spoiled babby. Try going back to the first version of the World of Warcraft jump. Even now it's still filled with dumb bullshit.
>>
>>48685728
Well first off, Mage is a TTRPG, though. All media has some kind of abstractions compared to a real world, but they're a lot less limited than video games, and so a lot less abstract. Second, I think you're conflating game mechanics with in-universe mechanics. A Jump should absolutely stick to in-universe mechanics - if a setting says "you cannot create matter, only transform it," then you should never get a matter creation spell from that setting. It's been a while since I looked at the Mage Jump, but the restrictions it has seem more like in-universe ones (Paradox, Spheres) rather than game abstractions (roll dice to determine successes).
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48684917
12. Elfen Lied
Age 18
Drop In
Clear Mind
Thin Ice (900)
Hollow Heart (700)
Because It's You (400)
MOVE! (0)
Cash

Maybe not taking Dark Binding when the thread is telling me where to go was a mistake. Uh, good news is I probably won't need to worry about the Diclonius between what I've got from this Jump and my previous adventures. I just need to worry about the Research Institute and related organizations. I'll need to do something about them, and any rogue Dioclonius, not to mention the Unknown Man. At the very least, my time here won't be boring...

1. Symbiote
2. King Arthur
3. Lovecraft
4. Generation Kill
5. Rome
6. Young Justice
7. Xiaolin Showdown
8. Fairy Tale
>>
>>48685754
It's never a good thing for a manyfist jump to be grounds for comparison with another. I think the fact that you did as much is proof that there's something terribly wrong here.

>>48685776
>what are gnosis and arcana
It is an actual thing, but it's really gamey. Like, 'you just suddenly are gnosis/arcanum rank 5', leveling up like an RPG with the sudden jumps, and the way the caps on arcana are set up is similar with 'you can't learn this arcana better because it was your fourth arcana learned' when that really doesn't make sense outside the realm of game mechanics.
>>
>>48685787
WH40k.
>>
Quick, your hair is on fire! How do you solve this?
>>
>>48685831
...or that you're making such a big deal out of something that's not really that bad in the grand scheme of things? Food for thought.
>>
>>48685840
Set the fire on fire.
>>
>>48685689
>Prime 5
>Forge Tulpa
So, is /x/ full of lonely Mages or something?
>>
>>48685854
Why is it that whenever people bring to bare their issues with mage, you're so dismissive? People whine about the issues everyday, and this response always comes up, 'just deal with it, it isn't that bad, the problem is small so that basically means there's no problem at all, just accept it', literally every time.

Maybe you're downplaying a design problem in a jump so that you don't have to acknowledge there's anything wrong with it?
>>
>>48685831
I still disagree that it enforces limits based on what order you learned the arcana. I think it really is just saying that although you have to put your freebies into your starting arcana you can then learn magics in whatever order you want. I also recognize I'm probably not going to convince you otherwise, so this'll be my only post on this.

>>48685882
Considering Mind 5 can give themselves literal voices in their heads, it seems so.
>>
>>48685502
That Did Not Happen from Generic Magical Girl puts the battle a step sideways from reality. As long as i don't lose there is no collateral damage.
For shit an enemy causes before i get him trapped in my barrier there's Ctrl-Z from Cardcaptor Sakura - any damage or lingering effects caused by a defeated enemy vanish (except death). For killed victims there's resurrection in various flavors available.
>>
>>48685898
Never spoken on it before now. Just think that people get far too worked up over something that most people already seem to have found their solutions too. Maybe you're just hyper defensive?
>>
>>48685840
>Be me
>Realize my hair is on fire by the smell
>Panic
>Realize I can shapeshift and have a small sense of pain and healing factor
>Might as well make this anazing
>Get on the floor
>Start to walk the dinosaur
>>
File: and.png (79KB, 240x269px) Image search: [Google]
and.png
79KB, 240x269px
>>48685840
Immediately leap to the moon, the lack of oxygen should put it out.

Then I try to figure out how I got hair to have on fire.
>>
>>48685901
I don't see how you could read it like that. From the jump document, the only interpretation I could come away with is that you literally can never master any arcanum other than your two ruling arcana and the third that you get for free because those are your first three arcana.
>>
>>48685831
Mmm, I'll concede the point on discrete levels of Gnosis and Arcana, as opposed to a more gradual progression from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5. But the upper limit of magic you're capable of feels like an in-universe limit.

Besides, there are ways around only getting 5 in a total of three Spheres. Softcap, Dark Wisdom, and the like should work, since unlike the hardcap on Arête the hardcap on number of spheres you can master isn't a fiat limit.
>>
>>48685936
Maybe you're just insensitive and dense?
>>
>>48685901
What I want to know is, why would anyone want to learn spells to induce schizophrenia in themselves, and what writer thought it was a good idea when regular people can do it using fucking internet guides?
>>
File: guts2.png (495KB, 988x465px) Image search: [Google]
guts2.png
495KB, 988x465px
>Berzerk Jump
>kinda want to spare everyone suffering as much as they do
>kinda want to see the show and storm the gates of hell

What do /jc/?
>>
>>48685956
>hardcap on number of spheres you can master isn't a fiat limit
It is actually. That's the entire reason people are always arguing over it.
>>
>>48685961
Aw, did I hurt babby's feelings? Sowwy.
>>
>>48685971
Kill Griffith.
>>
>>48685961
Maybe you're just tsundere?
>>
File: anger-inside-out.png (170KB, 751x949px) Image search: [Google]
anger-inside-out.png
170KB, 751x949px
>>48685840
Of course it is, I have a perk for that.
>>
>>48685840
I douse myself with water!
>Now I'm wet.
I hit myself with fire to dry off!
>Much better.
Now since I'm being attacked by someone who uses fire spells I put a fire immunity shield on myself.
>And?
Oh, right. I look around for whoever lit me on fire.
>>
>>48685984
Not that anon, but you sound a lot more hurt than they do.
>>
File: eh.gif (94KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
eh.gif
94KB, 240x180px
>>48685840
Panic.

Realise my hair IS fire.

Calm down, enjoy my fire-hair.
>>
>>48685986
>This fag
>>
>>48685995
No sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>48685986
Yeah but before or after hes ascension to god hood?
>>
>>48686002
I don't care how adorable Griffith is. He needs to go.

>>48686008
Doesn't matter. That's just the one thing you need to keep in mind no matter which you choose.
>>
>>48685978
No, the hardcap is going over 5 Arête or 5 in any Sphere. The fact that you can't master more than 5 spheres is a consequence of not being able to go over 5 Arête rather than an imposed limit. So nothing stops you from getting around it using other methods.

Similarly, you might be limited in what you can do by 5 dots in a Sphere, but some of those limits can be surpassed by having Gift of the Thousand Master or Eye of Seth - you might not be able to create more unusual effects, but you can certainly scale up.
>>
File: wizards.jpg (7KB, 144x167px) Image search: [Google]
wizards.jpg
7KB, 144x167px
>>48686004
>wizards
>>
>>48685978
>>hardcap on number of spheres you can master isn't a fiat limit
>It is actually. That's the entire reason people are always arguing over it.
What? No it isn't. You're lying. I demand quotes, prove it.
>>
>>48686008
Considering he wipes out the entirety of the Silver Hawks to ascend to Godhood? Do it before. But immediately before, so you can destroy the Behelit as well.
>>
>>48685997
Oh well.
>>
>>48685956
The in universe explanation for the numbers is learning specific functions of magic. Making is something you can't do until you're 5 dots in game, but in the setting Making shows you have reached Mastery. Well, Making and Unmaking.

There's tiers like that for each one.

>>48685945
Because I'm pretty sure it's just copying the text, not exactly, but closely, from the book. The book says in almost the same words that the first magics you learn, as in, the ones you start with at character creation, have to be your paths ruling arcana. Where you go from there is totally up to you, but if you make an acanthus you need to have at least one dot in time, and one in fate.

You could then never put XP (or in our case CP or time and effort) into Time and Fate again, but then why did you go Acanthus?

In short, I'm certain it's just talking about character creation.

Aaand I just realized I typed up an entire post after saying I won't post more... Whatever.
>>
>>48686016
Thing is, the whole pantheon needs to go and Griffith is the one who activates certain opportunities for a jumper to make it happen.

But what happens to Casca and Guts... man.

>>48686036
Is it right to risk those lives, risk the suffering of the entire world just for that chance though?

How do you explain to Guts that you knew if you failed?
>>
>>48686033
Not either of those anons but here you go:
>You may obtain a maximum of five ranks here or over the course of the jump, but cannot reach archmastery (higher than five gnosis) until postspark.

Straight from the jump.
>>
>>48686008
>>48686036
I suggest before, and stealing his Behelit, though you may need to get immunity to fate from somewhere to pull it off. But then collect more Behelit and use them as materials in forging weapons.
>>
>>48686068
That isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about arcana 4 or whatever being fiat capped at adept forever at adept, not limitations on archmastery. Higher than 5 Gnosis doesn't even nessesarily mean archmastery for that matter, so I don't understand why it was capped either, but that's not the point. The point is the fiat cap on arcana.
>>
>>48686064
Not them but one thing to note is that the God Hand are very powerful, but if your strong enough to think you can face them, if you can travel to dimensions it should help you out to find them and kill them, considering that letting Griffith activate the Behelit still curses them all to constanty be chased and shit by things like rapehorse and stuff and I know you don't want that to happen.

Hell, Skullknight somehow got to that hellscape during the ascension, even crashed through the Eclipse like a fucking badass.
>>
>>48686068
Exactly my point in >>48686019. The fiat is not being able to go over five dots. Since not having more than three sets of five dots is mechanics and not fiat, you can get around it with perks from other Jumps.
>>
>>48686096
Thought there were two conversations going. I agree the Gnosis = Archmastery is silly and wrong. The fiat cap is straight up game mechanics and very annoying.
>>
Complaining to us does nothing. Talk to the jumpmaker or drop it. You've made your points already. We can't do anything to help you. Let people talk about Mage without bringing up your complaints every time, or else, let people talk about other things without bringing up Mage.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260KB, 500x449px
>>48685721
... Y'know.

If I WERE the Benefactor, hypothetically speaking, creating unwitting copies of myself would be a great way to collect data.
I mean, what with all the science perks, all the little variables you can click around, like which jump came before this one or which perk I took from there, they could lead to all kinds of interesting mechanics and discoveries.
Maybe this version of me will destroy the world! Or maybe that one will have some great epiphany.

How interesting that would be, to see the ways my life could have gone, in a never ending butterfly effect spanning billions of years. I might never get bored.
And then I could take all their knowledge and hard work and use it to become even stronger. Becoming a fuller, more complete "me".
And if any of them took issue with that, it would be very easy to crush them.

So that's fun to think about, too.
Hypothetically speaking.

>>48685840
I CAST TIDAL WAVE.
>>
File: Fist bump.gif (2MB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
Fist bump.gif
2MB, 400x188px
>>48686098
Alright
I'm gonna Doom my way out of it
I've got the tech perks and the combat perks from that jump to open a portal and shoot them until they're dead.
>>
>>48686152
>Talk to the jumpmaker or drop it
Didn't he literally say he was leaving because he'd rather do nothing and leave than actually listen to feedback that even he agrees with?
>>
>>48686191
I don't know. It doesn't matter. Because nobody else can do anything with your complaints, and the rest of us have already heard them.
>>
>>48686199
>this guy again
Why do we ever bother to talk about anything with you around? You kill conversation.

The point isn't to complain about mage even, it was to point out that Arcana is literally capped and limited by super gamey restrictions that don't make sense. 'people shouldn't complain about things that have ever been complained about before' and 'people shouldn't complain about things that aren't subject to change' are about the stupidest thing you could say at this point.
>>
File: Bill crisis.png (135KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Bill crisis.png
135KB, 500x282px
>>48685840
Use my charisma perks to drag the fire into an existencial crisis.

>>48685502
Portal to parallel dimension where you did defeated the villain but caused no collateral damage, but then mysteriously died/disappeared. Proceed to remplace your alternate self.
>>
>>48686272
>>48686247
You didn't fix any of your spelling errors. You okay there Bill?
>>
>>48686236
But you've already pointed it out. Everyone has heard by now. What good does going over the same points do now?
>>
>>48686236
>people shouldn't complain about things that have ever been complained about before
But they shouldn't. What purpose does it serve besides causing the entire thread to devolve into endless bitching?
>>
>>48685840
Die.
>>
Actually, I don't have a quote as proof, but there's a note in the jump itself that says that you can't have more than three Arcanum at rank 5, with the justification 'White Wolf implemented strange and arbitrary restrictions in the game mechanics' so that's just how it works in jump I guess.
>>
>>48686334
Open the Jump, highlight, paste into thread. Otherwise STFU with this easily falsifiable shit.
>>
>>48686357
You are able to train your Gnosis and your Arcana over the course of the jump but cannot
exceed the listed Arcanum mastery as listed on the chart under Gnosis. Postjump you
will be able to continue training these skills (again with the chartlimitation in place) but
the training will be only half as fast outside of the world of darkness setting
>>
>>48686379
The chart limitation on arcanum is fiat.
>>
>>48686379
>the training will be only half as fast outside of the world of darkness setting
Why? This seems even more arbitrary than the Arcana limitation.
>>
Medaka Box

>Drop-in
>King of Fouls (200)
>Technique Mimicry (500)
>Auto-Pilot (700)
>Octopus (1100)
>Provocation (1300)

>Minus (1000)

So my build actually ended up with something resembling a theme, and I even recalled a quote from Paranatural that sum up this build really well.
>In the grand scheme of things I'm not actually that strong, but I do have a knack for cheap shots

However, I have no idea how well I'd do since I know nothing about this series besides that it's apparently a parody of a lot of shonen tropes. How will I do with this build? Who should I watch out for? What kinds of perks should I have before I do this jump? How bad is the Minus drawback, exactly?

Is there any chance that someone with the Minus drawback would try to abuse the rules about how most people who aren't you will lose their powers when they "grow up" by waiting a couple years to take revenge?
>>
>>48686357
>easily falsifiable
It's literally in the fucking jump doc dude. Anyone can go to it and see that it's there.
>>
>>48686379
Huh. Well that's silly. I think that's something you can safely ignore if you have a perk like Dark Wisdom.
>>
>>48686458
Including the person who says "it's totally in there." If you're going to argue that a Jump says something, you might as well go grab it and post it.
>>
>>48686476
I can't copy paste from pdf's you dummy.
>>
>>48686379
Also this

You may however train up to three of your arcana and
your Gnosis up to Rank five over the course of the jump; assuming you put the time and
effort into practicing, and exploring the natural mysteries of the world of darkness. Why
can only three of my arcana be at rank five you ask? Because White Wolf implemented
strange and arbitrary restrictions that’s why!
>>
>>48686464
Dark wisdom only works on spells though. You'd be better off wanking Softcap or Conjoined Conjures can do it, if you wank it's possible at all.
>>
Mage was a mistake.
>>
>>48686493
Why not? That other guy seems able to do it just fine.
>>
Just ignore the limitation or make a 2e jump. Jesus.
>>
>>48686573
But that requires taking initiative.

It's just so much easier to whine.
>>
>>48686539
Can you believe that Gnosis and Arcana caps were things people proposed and thought were good ideas a hundred threads ago? While I was looking through the archives, Merchant had several posts talking about how they were both necessary for balance reasons, not even because of Archmastery, just the magic itself at mastery.
>>
>>48686591
Mkay.

That and the whole "allowing multiple Exaltations is bad" "No, let me a Solar-Dragonblood-Infernal-Alchemical or you're a bitch" is just sad.
>>
>>48686456
First you did a great job picking up Auto-Pilot and Octopus, you effectively have a better spider sense.
Second watch out for Medaka, Kumagawa and Aijimu. Just don't piss either off, you could probably buddy up with Kumagawa considering you took a minus. If you see a man with flaming hair,and looks kinda like Akuma, run the fuck away and let canon handle itself. That guys is Lihiko, who "defeated" Aijimu, the trillion year old reality warper who has quadrillions of skills, he defeated her with a fucking rubber band.

>Hiw bad is the Minus Drawback?
It's okay, people commonly associate a Minus as an edgy teenager, but their more like a joker that openly smiles at their own failures and mishaps. But there is straight up canon evidence proving that a minus can be changed by love or finding meaning in their life thats more positive, like Kumagawa or Emukae did with their minus.
>Abusing growing up
You wouldn't lose your powers even if you didn't have minus simply because ou bought your skills, they can never leave you even if you grew up. The fiat "growing out of your power" was to prevent someone with savvy knowledge of the series social fu-ing their way to getting something like All-Fiction by manipulating the characters.
>>
File: 1469820787339.png (252KB, 717x533px) Image search: [Google]
1469820787339.png
252KB, 717x533px
Jumpers, has the plot of any jump managed to drag you in? Without plotbound drawbacks?
>>
>>48686573
I'll wait until after the disaster that is Mage the Ascension collapses in on itself and disappears from peoples minds before thinking about it.

The problem is, there isn't that much actually different in my opinion, and the mage jump we have is good in a number of ways, it just has a lot of issues.

We wouldn't want a 2e jump if the mage jump was just updated so that the only thing explicitly banned was archmastery instead of higher Gnosis. And if the learning rate wasn't arbitrarily halved post jump. And if Arcana weren't capped at only three masteries ever.
>>
>>48686591
Gnosis and Arcana caps are good, though. White Wolf breaks down completely after five dots. But I'm totally in favor of saying "you can't go beyond Mastery, but you can start mastering other Spheres if you're really dedicated to it and have some perks that actually let you do that."
>>
>>48686583
>implying ignoring the limitation takes initiative
Have you seen how many people post about the fact that they just straight up ignore or wank to circumvent it every time this comes up?
>>
>>48686693
Doesn't higher gnosis just increase your mana pool and reduce the time length of rituals while making paradox worse? If you ban Archmastery, what can higher gnosis on its own even do to justify banning it?
>>
>>48686686
Don't for get revoking paradox, although I don't really care too much about that, people will bitch about that even if everything else was changed according to the threads complaints.
>>
>>48686644
>Abusing growing up
I think anon was talking more about the jumper, who won't lose their powers after growing up, taking revenge on people who DID lose their powers when they grew up.
>>
Which is better, an ability that makes tech into bioteh, or an ability that lets you make tech out of biotech?

Like one lets you make living creatures out of robots and one lets you make robots out of living creatures.
>>
>>48686679
Despite the fact that I've never read it, I want a Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer jump.
>>
>>48686796
Oh, my mistake then. He could probably do it if you wanted to. Very few people actually kept their powers after the second time skip. The only ones that kept their powers were Medaka Kurokami and Shironue, arguably you could assume Kumagawa kept his after he found Aijimu.
>>
>>48686797
>porquenolosdos.png

More seriously though, I think it depends on what skills you have to support it. Like, someone who has fleshcrafting of some kind would get a lot more out of biotech, for example.

That said, in a vacuum, I'd say tech out of biology, because there's less chance of it growing out of control and killing everything.
>>
>>48686797
>make living creatures out of robots
You just reminded me of a question I wanted to ask.

What are some good perks for helping inorganic beings who've decided they want to be a real boy?

What are some good ways to do the opposite if you're feeling vindictive?
>>
File: king engine.png (432KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
king engine.png
432KB, 540x392px
>>48685502
Don't call a chaos power in the first place if you don't want collateral damage.
>>
>>48686830
Medaka kept her Mary Sue traits but she didn't keep any plus or minus abilities or her own Abnormality. So she still has superhuman stats and skills and learning ability, but no The End or any connected powers.

Almost certain that Hanten (And Ajimu if she is still alive after Lihiko's power ended with his death) still has his powers too, given he's way way older then adulthood.
>>
>>48686679
I actually try to get involved in the main plot, but sometimes, I do just sit back and chill. Sometimes though...yeah, that plot comes on through like the Koolaid Man.

MedakaBox - I wanted to be a Journalist. Found out I had Auto-pilot during my coverage of the attack on the Student Council, and the Disciplinary Squad thought that I was an unregistered member of the Council. Everything went downhill from there.

Teen Titans - What do you call it when, no matter what you do, as a student you find yourself in the general area of a T.T. brawl? Even going to the East Coast on a school vacation didn't help.

Harry Potter - Supposed muggleborn in Slytherin, no memories of the books, with a goal to bring the wizarding world into the Tech-era kicking and screaming and then using that to finally bring the mundane and magical worlds together. And I STILL got hijinxed into the plot thanks to Hermione latching on to me because I had common sense and I protected her from Snape during potions. She a cute tho, so I didn't mind much.

Fairy Tail - I wanted a slice of life 10 years in that setting, I had magic, and I made a mistake. I decided to join Fairy Tail. Noisiest 10 years ever. They have absolutely no concept of personal space those Fairy Tail Mages.
>>
>>48686870
Kara no Kyoukai has a capstone that allows you to transfer peoples conciousness into artificial bodies. Inorganic to Organic is when things get tricky because the inorganic being needs to have a conciousness to work, if they do, I'd argue it could work. Or you could just import the inorganic being into a jump, they'll get a human alt form for free.
>>
For those of you who are annoyed with Path locking in two Arcana: joining a Legacy gets you a third Arcana designated as Ruling. It just says you have to have two Ruling Arcana in the first two slots.
>>
>>48685840
Destroy the planet, leaving me in the vacuum of space, where fire cannot exist.
>>
>>48685502
Given a little prep time I can usually come up with a magic ritual to fix even a city sized disaster area, but that takes about a month to get ready.

Short term, release the V.A.L.K.Y.R.I.E. project. Humanoid robots with low to mid level AIs capable of search and rescue as well as trauma surgery. They're modeled after Ryvetails-style bodies, but robotic instead of organic. They're not Song Magic capable simply because I cannot count on the fact that I will have dropped my tower in every world.

I've also used a number of techniques learned from GUNNM to give them immense strength and durability. So they can lift a truck off of someone or shift rubble with ease.

People are harder to fix than buildings, so they get saved first.

>>48685840
I turn into a Rockman and the fire goes out on it's own.

>>48686679
I'm usually more interested in exploring the settings outside of what I've already seen through the plot, but occasionally I can't resist the urge to rub elbows with the main cast. Invader Zim was probably the most notable example. Of course, it's debatable just how much of an overall plot that show has to begin with, but I dove in and played the part I was assigned with zeal.

I also joined in GUNNM's overall plot, but I didn't have much choice in that one. Drawback enforced.

Man, now that I'm thinking about it, I've stomped on more plots than I've participated in.
>>
In PSG, if you take the Anarchy/Daemon sisters, do they occupy multiple companion slots?
>>
File: 1470437382271.gif (510KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1470437382271.gif
510KB, 499x374px
>>48685840
Shift into a form lacking hair.
>>
>>48687086
Still holding out hope for the adventures of Quagsire.
>>
>>48685840
Create a firebreak by screaming in star speech until all the immediate oxygen is depleted while spinning on my head.
>>
File: 1469478448835.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1469478448835.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>48685502
Uh. Is that a trick question?

Just kidding. I've made regular use No Such Thing As Collateral and That Did Not Happen. Sometimes, like on Earth Bet, there's way too much damage to really account for. Fuck fighting Zion. Seriously.
>>
File: BUT IT WAS ME, EGGMAN.jpg (51KB, 356x633px) Image search: [Google]
BUT IT WAS ME, EGGMAN.jpg
51KB, 356x633px
>>48686870
>yfw Sonic SatAM jump is happening soon
>yfw Roboticizer
>>
>>48686493
Uh yes you can, by opening in your browser.
>>
File: tumblr_o5k9ahd8m71rl9gn7o2_1280.jpg (396KB, 900x1202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k9ahd8m71rl9gn7o2_1280.jpg
396KB, 900x1202px
>>48687103
I could always post some highlights.
>>
what jumps have the best magic resistance perks?
>>
>>48687375
Negima and Dresden
>>
File: 303Mawile-Mega.png (804KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
303Mawile-Mega.png
804KB, 1280x1280px
Tell me about your Starter, /jc/!
>>
Is there anything worse then a discounted 300cp perk?

>>48687400
It's a shiny goodra!

>>48686949
Anyone?
>>
>>48686949
2sluts, 2slots
>>
>>48687344
Yes please!
>>
>>48687421
A discounted 300cp perk with no other 50cp options.
>>
>>48687400
Fluffy little Zorua
>>
>>48687492
Let's be honest. Most 50cp options might as well not be there.
>>
File: 1467253000597.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467253000597.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>48685502
I've been working on what I call Project Mercy. Basically they're a group of Androids that I can call upon if things are looking a bit dire. I've tried to make them as low tech as feasible as they can sometimes go missing and I don't need some random finding one of their bodies and selling them off to the antagonist.

Probably the most advanced thing they have is a Boarderlands Digistruct projector which means I don't need to fit them out for special missions, just push a button and away they go, able to capably deal with Search and Rescue, Tirage, Construction, Demolition, and in a pinch they can be an effective police force.

>>48686679
I jump as though I have no prior knowledge of the universe in question, which means that I generally have to follow the plot to get my bearings.

It's only in Grim Dark universes where I stomp on the plot to the best of my ability. Unless its that bad I normally just do my own thing once I have my bearings or try and mitigate any unnecessary suffering that I see.

>>48685840
>Ninetails' hair is on fire
>It's not very effective
>>
>>48687519
Enjoy having that 50cp left over then.
>>
>>48687400
I like chips and salsa, but steamer clams are nice too if they're fresh and served with clarified butter.
>>
File: tumblr_m2ek0jeebc1qidfs8.jpg (91KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2ek0jeebc1qidfs8.jpg
91KB, 490x700px
>>48687441
>2sluts,
One slut anon

I won't hear another word against the near perfection that is Kneesocks
>>
>>48687592
I'll enjoy it abut as much as I'll enjoy "local currency" or "period clothing".
>>
>>48687628
I'd assume the "2 sluts" refers to those uncouth Anarchy sisters.
>>
>>48687628
Law a shit, anon.
>>
>>48687586
Have you considered Angelroids for the task? I know that's what I use mine for. I mass produce them and keep them in reserve for situations that fit their particular skillsets. I've got S&R, medics and doctors, basic guards, and strike variants. They don't count as companions, but they're super useful and you can configure them however you like them.

I've been trying to find a way to shrink them down while maintaining their effectiveness. Basically give them the Ant-Man treatment. That way I can have Tinkerbelle sized Angelroids that do Titan-class damage.
>>
>>48687628
>Kneesocks
She really is the best of the bunch. Hell, she even makes her sister tolerable.
>>
File: 9d2b690b5ae4bae0c919c3df52d235ef.jpg (434KB, 1492x999px) Image search: [Google]
9d2b690b5ae4bae0c919c3df52d235ef.jpg
434KB, 1492x999px
>>48687400
Eevee who choose to go Jolteon when given the option. Named her DC for obvious reasons. The quickest way to make her blush is for me to call her, "My Little Battery Pack". Not quite sure why, but it always works. Even 250 years later.
>>
>>48687333
I actually can't. I highlight the text, but I can't copy it.
>>
>>48687711
Download the file, then do it. Sometimes the highlight and copy feature doesn't work so well with GDocs PDF viewer.
>>
File: kneesocks._psg_.full.339183.jpg (503KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kneesocks._psg_.full.339183.jpg
503KB, 600x800px
>>48687657
AI is too advanced to force them into a role like that and their tech is too powerful to risk it falling into the wrong hands.

You know, modern technology is pretty much up to the task of making accurate and efficient androids, we just don't have the control software and servos down.

>>48687652
The alternative is Anarchy
Absolutely Against the ruuus
>>
File: 4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4v44lSMm1uohxh3o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>48687668
They do work well together. I may be biased, though, as I do like collecting matched pairs.
>>
>>48687759
>their ears are facing opposite directions
>>
>>48686870
>Go to Ratchet and Clank
>Steal Dr. Nefarious' machine
>You can now make robots out of living people easily, to the point you could possibly do half a planet at once given enough energy
>>
>>48685502
I Am a forge God with Several small armies so generally when I break something I'm able to fix it.
>>
>>48687803
It's almost like it's intentional or something.
>>
>>48685840
Shouldn't I be flame-retardant as a Fire Dragonblooded Exalt?
>>
>>48687893
Sorry, anon, you've got the Fire Dragonblooded Exalts version of autoimmune disorder. Nobody wanted to tell you, because we know how sensitive you are, but that's the truth.
>>
>>48687917
Does that mean he'll qualify for the Exalted with Disabilities Act? I heard they've got some great programs to help get Exalted out there and overcome whatever challenges they face.
>>
Was the Leviathan: The Tempest jump disapproved? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>48686816
Read it. I've started and it's actually fun.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48685753
Well, it's a synthesis of a few advantages, in-jump and out, applied as a quasibiological template of sorts:

-Soul Channeling (Supernatural) + S2 Engine + Metaphysical Biology (Evangelion) + A Monster's Strength and Thorn Forged to Kill Kings (Tower of God)
-Temple of Thought (Binbougami-ga), Favor of Tashlan (Narnia)
-Observer, Smelter and Mage (Blazblue)
-Artificer (Tsukihime)
-All Practitioner perks (Dresden Files)

It's based on recreating the power of the Azure Grimoire, a Blazblue concept (http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Azure_Grimoire) which essentially amounts to a vast amount of concentrated, distilled souls to do all kinds of useful work. In this case, the idea is to execute a controlled Continuum Shift (http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Continuum_Shift) through extrapolation and research of both the basic knowledge of manufacturing Nox Nyctores-which follows similar construction principles-as well as being an actual Mage, someone capable on drawing on the Azure (the Blazblue world's origin of everything) to achieve various effects for extra power.

Of course, acquiring so many souls is inefficient and unsustainable. Fortunately, there are more efficient ways to acquire a vast amount of spiritual energy (cue the Engine) and the Thorn is a device which manipulates nearby spiritual energy into the user's advantage. By using those spiritualism synthesis perks to combine those with Blazblue souls', we can commence mystic research into harnessing alternate channels of spiritual energy to fuel this phenomena; an Angel's Grace is useful as something that catalyses with the power of a soul to achieve greater output.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: blank24.png (248KB, 435x488px) Image search: [Google]
blank24.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>48688073
In essence, the goal is to apply the Seither Body Fluid Theory (http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Seithr_Fluid_Body_Theory) in a more successful fashion, adapting both DF-based biomancy (an expert shaman beat a skinwalker-a malevolent demigod-by shapeshifting faster) and Mystic Code construction techniques to stabilise the process in order to stop yourself from ending up like Arakune. It's not going to be easy and it would be advisable to have magitech-compatible biomass manipulator like the Cradle from MCU or the Slab from Posleen Wars to automate the spiritual self-surgery, but the end goal is to convert oneself into an amorphous perpetual spirit energy amplifier, which through the Grace amplifies the possibility distortion effect even further (Supernatural angels charged with a soul's energy are innately capable of time travel) and armed with Observation is capable of selectively interacting with various possibilities along one's own timeline.
>>
>>48687888
That doesn't mean it's not annoying.
>>
Is there anything that can conceivably manifest the soul in physical form other than Tales of Symphonia?
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>magitech-compatible

Wow, that sure came out wrong when I was trying to cut down on post word limits. I meant you gotta have something really advanced you can CONVERT into magitech via something like Mega Bomb and Guru (Chrono Trigger) or Magitech (Banjo-Kazooie).

>>48688029
As far as I know the guy just hasn't finished it. I haven't seen it updated for a while is all.

>>48687400
Gar? Oh, she's a true friend, an honorable comrade in arms and against all possibility still an optimistic free spirit deep down.

She's never quite forgiven me for being so bad at naming I named her after her species, though. She used to call me Hughie the Human sometimes.
>>
>>48688029
It's still a WIP and has quite a bit that needs finishing.
>>
>>48688073
>>48688083

So are you a shattered personality or do you assimilate others into your consciousness?

If it's the latter I might try and see if I can adjust the strategy so that they retain their individuality, and thus my body would house a plane of heaven for the deceased to go upon death
>>
>>48688135
I wank that Castlevania power of dominance souls are material/physical. Even if they aren't, I can just create a creature with a physically manifested soul, and then absorb it with PoD so that my own soul can gain such a property. Furthermore, the ability to separate a shard of my soul that will regenerate into an independent lifeform, or simply inert soul stuff is useful too.
>>
>>48688135
Demons Souls, the "free for everyone" perk.
>>
>>48688257
So basically, just power-wank until raw?
>>
>>48687519
>he doesn't buy unlimited food and drinks
>he didn't pay to have Jim Butcher ghostwrite his memoirs
Plebbest of plebs.
>>
>>48688291
>anything that I don't want other people to be able to do is powerwanking
What a pathetic creature.
>>
File: blank6.png (242KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
blank6.png
242KB, 748x613px
>>48688172
Well technically I accomplished this long after I'd been to Dune and taken Abomination so-I can't say I've noticed any difference to myself, personally.

Unfortunately my mind's been reset back to factory condition after Kingdom Hearts. It's hard to explain; I retain my processing powers, it's just...lonelier and harder for me to be confidant because my hivemind imploded and reformed as just one personality based on my original one.

>spoiler

Huh. That ploy used to be surprisingly popular around here. Never got into it myself, even before I became self-sustaining I was a picky eater.

>>48685840
...are you implying this is a problem? My hair looks better than ever with lilac flames styling it to waft gently in the air.
>>
>>48688135
Fate can do that. Kinda. There's gonna be some problems actually doing it, but it *can*.
>>
>>48688291
Technically Power of Dominance can recreate creatures from the souls consumed. You just need to be the Dark Lord and have ownership of the Demon Castle. Which you can totally do if you lose the Castlevania Jump.
>>
>>48688326
Not him but to be fair you're saying a perk works the way you want it to do so in a manner which is more convenient for you, which isn't stated in the perk. Pretty sure that's literally the definition of powerwanking.

I mean, you yourself admitted you can get the desired effect with a little legwork on your own part right? Seems like you don't even need the wank to me.
>>
File: QTWFcx.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
QTWFcx.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>48688172
>>48688257
>>48688327
All this talk of hiveminds and souls and here I'm just "I punch things."

I might also be too scared of using superscience after how my last chain ended. Pic related.
>>
So what does Hellsing's Dark Binding actually do? It's not OHKO evil things and permanently bind them, giving you their power?
>>
>>48688397
*power, right?
>>
>>48688393
Heavens, were you working on Boktai, or was that someone else?
>>
File: saya-no-uta41.jpg (195KB, 1600x955px) Image search: [Google]
saya-no-uta41.jpg
195KB, 1600x955px
>>48688393
The plane of heaven is just the plan for what I'm going to do after I punched all the things
>>
>>48688360
Are we actually having this stupid discussion about whether souls are substances or energies that can be replicated? I'm not arguing this stupid shit again. Souls are stuff, and all stuff is physical. The difference lies in whether it's 'energetic' or 'material'.

Castlevania souls look kinda substantial, like matter and whatnot, so I'm going to call them materiel. What? Does that bother you?
>>
>>48688397
I figured it's more like what Alucard does with his whacko shadow tentacles; basically if you can kill it and it's in melee range, you can attempt to drag it into your weird shadow body and make it your familiar.

...even if you're a holy man, apparently. Technically Alucard's Hug has the same ability as part of its' package, it's just separated on its' own for some reason. Why, you might ask? Well, the jumpmaker was infamous for having a preferred playstyle based on killing and eating things, and being an unabashed powergamer. Make of that what you will.

In all seriousness, I don't think anyone's quite sure how the devouring works for you if you're just a vamp. Fanwank something, I guess.
>>
File: 1467904080030.gif (361KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467904080030.gif
361KB, 500x281px
>>48688414
Yes, that's me. I finished Arsenal yesterday, though I'll add Lunar Knights stuff in a later update. I'm halfway done with it, then I'm doing Tales of Phantasia and Disgaea.

>>48688420
...are you hitting on me, anon?
>>
>>48688436
Well, considering souls vary from setting to setting...yes? But I'm sorry your brain apparently overheats from trying to understand how basic concepts can have different properties in different fictional settings so I too have no motivation to continue this exchange.

To be honest I don't care what you call Castlevania souls, what you make of them or how many you can cram up your ass at once. I'm just saying-without condemning, without condonning, just observing-that you are powerwanking because you're asserting things which aren't specified in the perk proper or confirmed by the jumpmaker.
>>
>>48688436
>Castlevania souls look kinda substantial, like matter and whatnot, so I'm going to call them materiel.
So your standard of whether souls are or aren't matter or energy is if they look or act like either? 'It looks like matter, so I'm gonna say it is'?
>>
>>48688443
>make it your familiar

What benefits does it provide? I've heard it adds extra lives wtf.

And has anything ever broke out? If I manage to punch Azathoth dead, it's bound forever?
>>
>>48688472
Literally what. Its powerwanking to call a duck a fucking duck is it? At least I'm not fucking retarded like you are then. Rather be a powerwanker than an idiot.
>>
File: 24_saya_no_uta.jpg (125KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24_saya_no_uta.jpg
125KB, 1600x1200px
>>48688454
>...are you hitting on me, anon?

If that's what this character conveys to you then I guess.
>>
>>48688436
...No they don't. They look like sparkly balls of energy.
>>
>>48688511
Energy doesn't have physical form, it requires a transmission medium or similar to hold it. If they look like that, it's because they're a mass of energetic particles or something, not pure energy.
>>
>>48688494
Kinda? IIRC they're kinda like murky spirits. Sufficiently strong attacks e.g. Anderson's exorcism can burn through multiple ones at once, though.

Just two I remember being partly successful: Alucard once ate a nazi catboy called Schrodinger, which forced him to sacrifice all his other souls to avoid being retconned through quantum fuckering or something but gained him said catboy's soul and attached weird quantum powers. Another time someone physically yanked out one briefly in a fight, also briefly freeing it.

I dunno, fanwank something. The evidence seems to suggest sufficient powerful stuff can mess you up considering Alucard is the ultimate OG vampire and even he could get dunked on in part.
>>
>>48688536
>he thinks scientific principles MUST apply to souls and magic and weird primordial chaos fuckery

laughingvampirewizards.mov
>>
>>48688536
They could be energy, and what you're seeing is the effect they have on the air by flowing through it.

Or they could be neither matter or energy, but instead something completely spiritual, and the only way you can see them is because Soma has the ability to see spiritual things.
>>
>>48688472
It's not powerwanking to make a judgement call about what a thing is, be is a soul or not. It's called 'making a judgement call'.

It's a stupid fucking semantics argument on the same lines as saying 'magic is all just reality warping', it's retarded and meaningless to everybody, and no one will ever agree because we're fighting about things that have nothing to inform an argument over in the first place.
>>
>>48688569
So I get Berserker's God Hand for 400cp. And there's a million nazis to absorb in that jump alone. Jesus wept.
>>
>>48688588
Then they'd just be a kind of exotic energy/matter/pseudo-matter, like ectoplasm. The distinction isn't relevant, it is manifest and has physical properties.
>>
>>48688593
Honestly I agree with all of that. It's why I said I didn't want to keep talking with the guy.
>>
>>48688616
I'm looking at the jump text right now and I can't see that perk or that item.

The closest is apostle for 800cp.
>>
>>48688500
I swear, if there is ever a saya no uta jump i will immediately kill saya and fuminori. seriously fuck those two...
>>
>>48688586
>scientific principles MUST apply to souls and magic and weird primordial chaos fuckery
Literally yes. Everything with properties, definite or otherwise, has bounds and limitations, and can be classified and manipulated within a margin of error, through experimentation and examination.
>>
>>48688454
>I'm halfway done with it
Wait, what? Halfway done with Boktai. or halfway done with the Lunar Knights stuff?
>>
>>48688675
>Not healing Fuminori's brain defect
>Not genetically engineering Saya into a cute loli

It's only really when the mandibles start to close around then do Fuminori and Saya do something completely unforgivable, and personally I don't like it when justice is acted upon for a crime that has yet to be committed.
>>
>>48688593
>>48688622
It is wanking to make a ruling on them which ascribes properties to them which we don't observe in the media in question. We see no evidence of their physical nature in the game. In fact, we see evidence which contradicts it. They go through solid objects when being absorbed, rather than just stopping where they are. Additionally, unlike entities formed from ectoplasm like ghosts, they can't be affected by physical or magical attacks. So they're clearly not physical.
>>
>>48688347
>implying heavens feel
Isn't that basically impossible since the grail is fucking broken? Is there anything else in the setting that can do this?
>>
>>48688689
Except that in the case of supernatural properties, the results may be "there are no bounds or limitations aside from this one."
>>
>>48688735
Not a good enough argument to change my mind, sorry. Souls are material things, like ghosts and air and electrostatic charge.
>>
>>48688768
Okay, man. Just power-wank responsibly (i.e. don't infest the thread with it).
>>
>>48688768
That's fine. I acknowledge that I can't cure stupid.
>>
>>48688692
Boktai, anon. It's been slow due to work hours, bullshit at home, and an incredibly schizophrenic work ethic.

Phantasia will take a lot less time. Disgaea...depends largely on if I split it into parts or not. Or somehow cram it all into one jump. What do yall think?
>>
>>48688735
>implying
They're matter, that's not ascribing them any properties other than what they already have. It isn't ascribing properties to call anything matter as much or energy as much. A things properties dictated whether or not it falls into those categories, and given the fact that it occupies physical space and has a cogent form, I'm going to say it falls into the category of matter.
>>
>>48688768
Hey, mang. It's a single-player game, just don't act like that's how it actually works.
>>
>>48688797
>>48688827
Nope. I'm right about this.
>>
>>48688768
>ghosts
>material
>implying

There's a reason these things are called "SUPERnatural" and "METAphysical." They are above and beyond natural and physical laws. They are /other./ They do not /belong/ to this mortal world. They are, specifically, inexplicable within nature because they are not part of it.

They have their own laws, but they are not /our/ laws, nor the laws that apply to other mortals.
>>
>>48688797
I'd even go as far as to say that it's powerwanking to imply that aren't made of matter honestly.
>>
>>48688811
>Boktai, anon.
Seriously? You're only halfway finished? It looked nearly done last time I saw it...

What else could you add to nearly double the content?

I await eagerly to see the finished product.
>>
>>48688851
Anon, ghosts are pretty firmly withing the context of real physics. I mean, if they weren't, they wouldn't be real, but they are so it's a moot point.
>>
God, this retarded argument again. And because you stupid idiots couldn't shut up the last time it was pointed out to you that you were wring about how souls worked. Just stop. Souls are matter, shit the fuck up about it, no one cares about your borderline autistic spiritual wanking.
>>
>>48688861
Usually a setting is like reality unless noted. If souls were matter, matter should be able to interact with it or detect it at the very least. As far as I know, thus far nothing physical suggests the presence of a soul in reality.
>>
>>48688823
It's wanking to decide that something which clearly isn't matter obviously is matter, and then ascribe properties to it which they don't have because matter has those properties. It'd be like if I said the Force is clearly matter, and therefore I can create solid objects out of it.

>>48688861
This is trolling, right?
>>
File: 1470059365014.jpg (94KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1470059365014.jpg
94KB, 472x472px
>>48688867
Monstrous Powers for Immortals, though they're more in line with various powers and boss gimmicks instead of linear upgrades, with two Hybrid-specific items. Then items, then companions, then drawbacks, then going back and cleaning it up, THEN I'm done.

Honestly, Arsenal was the hardest part. I haven't made a jump this big before. I hope you enjoy the finished work, anon.
>>
>>48688903
That's because souls aren't real. In a world where they are though, obviously they're made of matter of some kind. If they exist at all, whatever they are is matter, that's the point.
>>
>>48688908
>therefore I can create solid objects out of it
You already kind of can though, I feel like there was an EU thing like that out there
>>
>>48688948
So souls can be real in other worlds, but things which are neither matter nor energy can't? I think that may be the most autistic thing I've ever seen. Congratulations.
>>
>>48688994
Anything that exists or can exist is made of matter and energy. Souls? If they exist they'd be made of matter and or energy, because thise things are such encompassing terms that anything in the universe must be made of one or the other. If you try to describe something that isn't matter, all you'd end up doing is describing a variety of matter that can exist but doesn't under the natural conditions of our universe. Mana? A variety of energetic psuedo-matter.
>>
>>48688994
>>48688994
>but things which are neither matter nor energy can't?
Yes, there can be nothing that is not a form of matter or energy. If you don't understand that, you have no understanding of how anything in the universe works.
>>
>>48689051
>>48689070
So what you're saying is that because our universe requires everything to be either matter or energy, every other universe does too. But then why would souls exist? In our universe souls don't exist, therefore they clearly can't exist in Castlevania either. Therefore Power of Dominance doesn't do anything, and you wasted 800 CP. GJ, aspies.
>>
>>48689137
I know it would come down to this. Why do people always bite the bait and respond to fucking obvious trolls like you?
>>
>>48689051
>>48689099
You're arguing semantics here. It's not important in this context whether or not souls are matter or energy, but whether the properties of matter or energy apply to them. Obviously it depends on the setting; but in many cases, they explicitly do not exhibit the properties of matter as we are familiar with it.
>>
Definite conclusion reached; Souls are matter, anyone who disagrees is actually a shitposter.

>>48689167
Doesn't matter, souls are matter.
>>
>>48685502
I do the same thing every other superhero does.
Make the taxpayer pay for it.
>>48685840
>Extinguish fire with psyker pyromancy
>Extinguish fire with mudbending, assisted by evercleansed
>Let it burn and savor the pain like a glass of fine wine
>>48687400
Charmander, because im boring like that. He got killed though.
>>
>>48689156
Now that's just insulting. You want to troll the thread by pretending your autism actually applies to a setting where magic, demons, and castles made out of chaos exist, go for it. But don't accuse me of trolling when I try to slap some sense into you.
>>
File: Happy Zenbu.gif (727KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Zenbu.gif
727KB, 500x281px
>>48688916
Not that anon but considering I'm already considering my choices and having a touch trouble with it, you're already doing a good job
>>
>>48689167
>It's not important in this context whether or not souls are matter or energy
That's literally the entire fucking point of this retarded ass argument. That's the whole point and subject. If it's matter then you lose. That's all that's being argued over, literally everything.
>>
Slightly off topic, but how do people assume Heir(ess) from Archer works out of setting. Are you always the inheritor of a billionaire-level fortune or is it an in-jump only perk?
>>
>>48689179
Definite conclusion reached. Everyone is a shitposter, come back in 4 hours and hope for something decent.
>>
>>48689179
Definite conclusion reached. Magic doesn't exist, anyone who disagrees is a shitposter.

Man, we're going to have to revise a lot of builds.
>>
>>48689237
It doesn't say otherwise, so the former. For a perk to be in-jump only, it needs to specify that.
>>
>>48689225
>you
>slapping sense into anyone or anything
You are the most obvious shitposter in the world.
>>
>>48685840
Put out the fire... with gasoliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
>>
>>48689257
That's impossible. I'm not you.
>>
>>48689244
Nice bait brah. Too bad there's no hook.
>>
>>48689225
Why do you continue to argue? If he's not budged from his stance after 2 repetitions of the same argument he won't budge after 4 or even 15.

Anon has read his comics and googled a few wikipedia articles, so obviously he is now an expert on theoretical metaphysics as applied to fictional universes and you don't know anything about anything.
>>
>>48689237
No clue. I just assumed it was in-jump only, since it doesn't mention you get /more/ fortunes later.

But I have two or three ways to exchange money for setting-specific stuff, so whatever, still a billionaire.
>>
Fire vs Lightning. Which is better?
>>
>>48689274
Magic doesn't exist in the real world. Therefore magic cannot exist in any other world, and anyone who uses it is delusional. Have fun falling off buildings while using your fly spell or yelling at people and then getting stabbed.
>>
>>48689277
Anon, the same argument can be applied to both sides of this stupid argument. Are you trying to imply my side is somehow less valid or informed than my opponent? I'm going disappoint you; he's literally done nothing but make assertions that I'm wrong with no justification to speak of. I've some actual reasoning, he's got nothing but 'it's totally not though, nuh uh, if souls are matter that means souls aren't real and neither is magic' levels or stupidity.
>>
>>48689340
Fuck off powerwanker. Magic isn't real if matter is real.
>>
Didn't get a good answer for this yesterday so I'll ask again.
Are there any good early chain perks that give your mind unlimited storage space for information? Great Detective gives enhanced storage space but not unlimited.
>>
>>48689364
Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

Hey Jaden. Your movies suck.
>>
>>48689390
Savant from Pokemon.
>>
>>48689340
You're the idiot claiming that Earth's laws of physics apply in non-deterministic universes, but only when you want them to.
>>
>>48689415
Right I knew I had forgotten something, I usually take that one and I am asking this because I'm doing a different starting jump this time.
>>
>>48689454
"Incomprehensible" from Young Justice gives you *nearly* limitless storage space, in addition to some other bonuses.
>>
>>48689340
I thought the sarcasm should be obvious even over text, but apparently is was wrong.

You're arguing with a guy that insists that souls are matter even after severel posts stating reasons to the contrary, without any justification beyond that anyone who disagrees obviously knows nothing.

It doesn't even matter which one of you is right or how valid your arguments are. He's not even considered the possibility that another interpretation could be valid.

That's like trying to reason with a fundamentalist christian or muslim fanatic. It's an exercise in futility because he KNOWS he's right no matter how wrong or ridiculous it is.
>>
>>48689390
>>48689454
Index from, well, A Certain Magical Index.

Not sure if it's truly unlimited, but since it let's you remember hundreds of thousands of Necronomicon-tier magic books, it might as well be.
>>
>>48689485
That would be pretty good but I have "plans" for that jump that I cannot do very early in my chain.
>>
>>48689525
Another one that does exactly what I am looking for but is most definitely not good for early chain.
>>
>>48689390
Arrowverse gives you eidetic memory. It's also a perfect early Jump, given that there are two "lose your powers" drawbacks worth 600 CP, and you can take both if you want.
>>
All this because you idiots had to insist that they aren't for some inane reason. 'it's powerwanking' you said, 'but there's nothing to indicate that in the jump or from jump maker ruling' you said.

This isn't something that needs a ruling, it's something that literally anybody can look at and form an opinion on, there there will be no end to the arguments because there is no answer. 'it looks like matter, I'm going to say it's matter', 'everything that has properties and a shape must be matter', among other reasonings.

Why is this even an argument? Why do you fucks feel the need to fight over everything that every fucking anon does, or every personal interpretation of a thing that you don't like, when your wank isn't any more valid than theirs and there's no point or conclusion to fighting about it?

The original post was a response to a question about materializing souls. An anon gave a personal judgement about how souls work with castlevania, that they are material or can be made material by simply making a creature whose soul is material and absorbing that property. It should have ended there, whether the anon in question being answered felt it helpful or not, and never turned into this stupid sprawling argument.
>>
>>48689606
Well, the pensieve from Harry Potter might help until you do get one, along with providing a number of nifty effects.
>>
>>48689661
Fuck off shitposter
>>
>>48689390
KOTOR has Enhanced Memory?

Code Lyoko has uplink, which isn't unlimited storage, but allows you to store memory on a computer you connect to.
>>
I have made a horrible mistake.
I jumped 40k without realizing I'm carrying literally trillions of souls on me. I probably shine like a fucking supernova in the warp at this point.

so how do I avoid getting KILL BY DAEMONS now?
>>
>>48689661
You're really desperate to get the last word, aren't you?
>>
>>48685840
check color the fire is and the Shapes it is making,If It is blue and Swirling around that's normal, and in fact part of why my Pompadour is a Drill, if it's red and blazing straight up I deal with whatever is making me angry in the appropriate manner.
>>
>>48689711
Did you pick up the Warehouse Force Wall? I really fuckin hope, for your sake, that you picked that up.
>>
>>48689726
...So you get a hairboner when you're angry?
>>
>>48689711
By picking up blank so they don't see you, or fanwank that they cant see those souls. Personally I avoid this issue by watching my diet and not eating fattening souls.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg (43KB, 272x525px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg
43KB, 272x525px
>>48689753
I always have a hairboner,when I'm angry it burns differently.
>>
>>48689711
Go Blank.

Would out-of-setting souls even show up in the Warp? After all, souls have lots of different properties in different settings, and 40k's are kinda weird as psychic imprints.
>>
>>48689711
Why there's a simple and easily available solution to your woes. Become a Chaos God before they can act against you.
>>
>>48689814
>implying that would just make the daemons frisky.
>>
>>48689711
Would very quickly building lots of souped-up Gellar Fields around you work to keep out the Warp?
>>
>>48689814
Anon, he needs more than a few trillion souls to munch on for that.
>>
>>48689711
Pretty sure that's how you become a Daemon Prince,So on the plus side you are now the second ever Daemon Prince of chaos undivided, on the downside you are Forced into the "stay here" option of one of the worst
universes to be in
>>
File: Mary Soul.png (609KB, 750x792px) Image search: [Google]
Mary Soul.png
609KB, 750x792px
>>48689711
YOU MUST FIGHT THE DEMONS

And then become the demons
>>
How big is the Derelict Craft you can get in the SupCom jump?
>>
>>48689656
>>48689707
Not really what I am looking for.

>>48689668
Might be a good stop gap measure in the meantime yes.

I never really noticed how good of a perk Savant is until now.
>>
>>48689939
Big enough to transport a ACU,and that's plenty big. for most things a reasonable non-jumper Would want want one form,just think massive cargo space freighter rather than colony Ship.
>>
>>48689939
Big enough to carry an ACU, so at least a hundred meters long even if it's just a hangar bay with engines strapped to it.
More likely something around 200-300m, but that's just me wanking it.
>>
>>48689955
Huh, KOTOR's 'perfect photographic memory' isn't what you're looking for? Savant says just says 'perfect memory' too.

But yeah, Savant is pretty nice with all its features.
>>
>>48689920
Am already a demon made out of a infinite ammount of spiders.
>>48689877
I guess I could play Paradox Billiard Roulette Poker with Tzeentch
>>48689814
I'm more partial to my FUCK THE UNIVERSE option for 40k: Giving the Emperor a Stand
>>48689786
I guess Blank it is
>>
>>48689390
Storage Space from the Red Vs Blue/Project Freelancer jump would work.
>>
>>48689390
SPC Jump has a thumbdrive or something that let you increase storage space.

I use various technopathy and parallel processing powers in conjunction with it to make a LOT of space for information.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48685502
I have perks to stop that from happening.

Also I have magic, and robots, to fix damage

Also money.

>>48685840
Wonder what pissed off Azula.

>>48686679
Most of them, helping the protagonists is something I do for fun.

>>48687400
An Abra who knew psybeam. Even to this day, as an Alakazam, she will spent 18 hours a day sleeping if she can get away with it.

>>48687628
>>48687668
Kneesocks a best.

>>48687759
>Aura and Mare are Neutral, not Evil like most of Nazarick.

>>48688128
It's likely due to their attitudes, and that their ears can move.

>>48688393
It's alright Heavens, punching things is what I mostly do as well.

>>48690119
>Emp's Stand is "We Are The Champions"
>>
>>48690096
>perfect photographic memory
Is somewhat different from just perfect memory, an eidetic memory that doesn't make mistakes rather than all around perfect memory. Also KOTOR is getting a major update at some point

>>48690247
SCP also has a perfect memory perk of its own but that is among the furthest jumps from early chain that I can think of.
>>
>>48690247
It's a file with negative filesize. Every copy of it gives you 2 extra bytes of storage space.

Copy it enough times, and you have functionally infinite storage.

It's pretty nice to pick up for 50cp.
>>
>>48690380
Yeah, thats the one.

Combined with a bunch of miniturization tech and such, I have a very pimped out scouter/pipboy combo that I plug it into and store stuff on.
>>
File: We've gone too far.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We've gone too far.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Using the drawback, how many settings would benefit from xtreme beach volleyball?
>>
>>48690380
just A reminder that storage space is not Processing power, and all those many files will still have to be index'd
>>
>>48690419
Cool. Personally, I went with a Shadowrun-style implanted mini-computer with AR.

>>48690506
Not having to worry about storage space does mean you can instead focus on improving your processing power and other things though.

And all it costs is one folder, containing an absurd amount of copies of that file.
>>
>>48690496
All of them.

Go play xtreme beach volleyball with Khorne, the Ebon Dragon, and Scion.
>>
>>48690496
>Hair up in a knot
>Breasts aren't big enough to be Nero
Is that Mordred playing in the water?
>>
File: Avalon surfboard.png (159KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Avalon surfboard.png
159KB, 800x800px
>>48690748
Yes
>>
>>48690770
Mordred is Best Saber.
>>
>>48690600
Yeah I'm just saying that it Mainly just Switching to a processing power problem rather than a Storage problem,rather than solving all computer problems
>>
>>48690600
So what happens if you delete the folder with the -2 byte files while your drive is over capacity? Does the drive break?
>>
>>48690600
I'm a bit more old fashioned I guess. I enjoy holding stuff.
>>
File: Shining Finger the servant.png (602KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Shining Finger the servant.png
602KB, 1024x724px
>>48690799
That's not Bedivere, Justice
>>
>>48690770
...Fffffffuck I want to play F/GO.
>>
>>48690821
Knowing SCP something horrible that you don't want to find out.
>>
>>48690864
Bedivere is ok, but he's no Mordred.

>>48690889
Don't! The cute girls hide a terrible secret. It's a bad game.
>>
>>48690821
I have no clue, it's SCP stuff. Quite possible that it'll break your drive. Maybe you just can't add anything more. Or maybe it turns your drive into an avatar of an eldritch abomination.
>>
File: GACHA.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
GACHA.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>48690889
Are you ready for the despair of the Gacha, anon? Even with permanently reduced costs it'll still tear into your soul
>>
>>48690914
>Or maybe it turns your drive into an avatar of an eldritch abomination.

I feel like if it did that, it would be (re)classified as an actual SCP.
>>
>>48690906
All cute girls hide terrible secrets. I care not.

>>48690943
Have you any idea how many Gachas I've been through?!

Too many.
>>
>>48690970
Which ones
Have you rolled your waifu in any of them
>>
>>48691012
Nutaku, man. Fucking Nutaku. It tears your soul apart. Even the good games.
>>
>>48690496
You know, that would be funny. Just do a whole Volleyball chain where you resolve every plot using that drawback. Get some charisma and defeat your enemies and make them good perks, and you've got an inspirational sports movie that could span the multiverse.
>>
>>48690970
>All cute girls hide terrible secrets. I care not.
Artoria hides a large lance and tracts of land.
>>
>>48688811
I'm way late, but I'd like to vote for splitting into parts on the grounds that more disgaea is always the superior option. I'd also like to request a prinny equivalent of the waddle dee army from the Kirby jump.
>>
What's Up with google drive? is it not working only for me or is this a global thing?
>>
>>48691217
Also, that huge Merlin dick of hers.
>>
>>48691270
Same. The entire goddamn thing is down. Gah.
>>
>>48690496
While I'm not sure it would benefit the setting much, but I'm pretty sure Xtreme Sengoku Basara Volleyball would be several shades of "Fucking fuck" and "What the fucking shit biscuits was that fucking shit".
>>
>>48691270
>>48691290
And it's just the drive, too. The specific files work. What the hell?
>>
>>48691217
>a large lance and tracts of land
The best kin/d/ of cute girl, really.
>>
>>48691273
That was the lance Anon was talking about...

Also:
>>48691217

Dat A-Ranked Charisma
>>
>>48691273
Huh?
>>
>>48691367
Where'd you think Mordred came from?

Hint: Arthuria is not her MOTHER...
>>
>>48691355
That's a Lancer on the picture, though...
>>
>>48691386
Oh.

I am now suddenly having conflicted thoughts.
>>
>>48691386
That can't possibly be fucking canon.
>>
>>48691413
No worries, the dick is gone now. I present the entirety of F/SN as proof.

>>48691431
I am so, so sorry.
>>
>>48691431
Unfortunate implications happen when you start genderbending historical and legendary figures with set histories.
>>
>>48691431
It totally is. The spell wore off, so you don't have to worry about your waifu having a dick, but she used to.
>>
>>48691431
Welcome to Nasu.
>>
>>48691386
There are futa in Fate? The fuck? Did they hire someone from /d/ as a writer?
>>
>>48691462
>The spell wore off
So. . . we're saying that spell is something you can learn in Fate?
>>
>>48691472
Nope. Just Nasu. Really, you should thank him she didn't have a mollusk for vagina.

That's Tsukihime's turf.

>>48691483
You COULD learn that spell in Franken Fran...
>>
>>48691483
No, since you'd have to learn it from Merlin. It is learnable in Generic King Arthur Jump, though...
>>
>>48691472
No, bad phone 4chan app. Direct that to >>48691462 and the pun is over.
>>
>>48691472
Fate, like many visual novel series, originated as an erogame. So yes, basically. That's exactly what they did.
>>
>>48691472
If you haven't read any of the sex scenes from the Nasu games I highly recommend it. They are a very particular mixture of odd innuendos, sea life references, and vaguely painful sounding anatomical positioning that is definitely surreal. Whether you find it sexy or not is on you.

Personally, I read them and laugh my ass off.
>>
>>48691497
>You COULD learn that spell in Franken Fran...
Wait. What?

I knew that Franken Fran was into bodyhorror and all kinds of other shit, but FF has futa?
>>
>>48691547
No, but that doesn't mean she can't teach you.
>>
>>48691547
Fran created a sex monster for a group of horny boys, and turned a girl into an insect hybrid. Grafting a functional penis onto a woman should be a piece of cake.
>>
>>48691497
I thought that Fran was a sciency kind of squik rather than than magic based. She could probobly do it but it wouldn't be magic or a spell.
>>
>>48691623
Just a stupid "It would be easy as MAGIC" joke, anon. Never you mind.
>>
Does anyone have a list of vessels/properties that retain changes if destroyed/in-between jumps?
>>
>>48691598
So, what you're saying is, if I go Doctor in Franken Fran and marry that up with Super-tech Mago Scientist from Tenchi I can do all kinds of hilarious and horrifying things?
>>
>>48691273
To quote the lady herself as lancer
>My spear has a thirteenfold restraint placed upon it. It has been subjected to this because it is too mighty a force.
>>
It is sometimes surreal when thread starts showing how many jumpers spend time on /d/.
>>
>>48691598
>Fran created a sex monster for a group of horny boys,
What. We have this as a jump?
>>
>>48691711
Don't you start.
>>
How skilled is "among the most skilled" in Lord of Light?
>>
>>48691705
What's amusing is that the thread, for all it's hatred of lewdshit, tolerates /d/ posters more than it does /k/ posters. We can laugh and post about nasu and franken fran and how it has /d/ implications, but bring up that some weeb gun doesn't make any damn sense? You get people crawling out of the woodwork.
>>
>>48691677
If you go Doctor in Franken Fran you can already do all kinds of hilarious and horrifying things.

Hilarious and Horrifying Things might as well be the subtitle for the entire series.
>>
>>48691661
Hoo boy. That's a LOT.

But for the most interesting examples, check out Light of Terra, Ar Tonelico, 1984, Incredibles and I suppose the Traveler's Gate fits. Also, Legend of Mana is great, but... Fickle.

Also, do look at the God of War. 'Tis fabulous with its Warehous upgrades.

>>48691679
Oh, did they do the Prototype's Round Table Seals thing again?

>>48691711
Oh, shush, you. They don't actually show the process you are so interested in.
>>
>>48691736
No man, I'm fine with it. I'm just kind of surprised at all.

Like, what is the series even about? A mad scientist just making horrors for whoever asks her to?
>>
>>48691711
Shut the fuck up. Every Greek mythology related jump has that and worse in the background. All the Star Trek jumps have Roddenberry's magical realm shit going on. Most of the anime jump have girls that look like they're 7 in highly sexualized situations.

Nobody is in the mood for your shit, not today nor any other day to be honest.
>>
>>48691757
In a nutshell, yes.

It's pretty much always played for bodyhorror over sexiness though.
>>
>>48691775
I'm not the guy who gets pissy about that stuff. I was just under the impression Franken Fran was some kind of cutesy scifi parody thing.
>>
>>48691802
Ah, my bad then. Yeah, Franken Fran goes full Cronenberg at times. It just doesn't look as gritty because it's a B&W manga and the art doesn't go in that direction. If you read it though, and really pay attention to what's going on, it's grade-A bodyhorror.
>>
>>48691744
I prefer "and then everyone regretted asking Fran for help."

>>48691757
Basically. Imagine a Silver Age comic book mad scientist with no sense of right or wrong but a genuine desire to help people with their problems.
>>
>>48691757
She genuinely tries to help people. Sometimes they just don't know what they truly ask for. Like that guy who turned into a coral... Musk... Thing.

Sometimes, Fran does screw up. Like with the insect hybrid.

Sometimes, people screw themselves over. Like in the "Let's make birth PAINLESS- Shitadogatemyfetus." episode.
>>
>>48691739
Speaking of lewd the Lewd CYOA thread on /d/ appears to be sticking around. So the people who wanted to make lewd jumps should post them there and leave this thread alone.
>>
>>48691802
Oh, it's very cute. But simultaneously deeply horrific. It makes for some mood whiplash. Good series if you can stomach it, though.
>>
>>48691816
>>48691827
>>48691829
>>48691831
Huh. Good to know.
>>
How do perks like "Empty Night" and "Gift of the Twilight Imperium" interact with alt-forms/races that are vulnerable to magic?
>>
>>48691738
Well, you are competing against thousand year olds that practice self-hypnosis and are from the far future besides, so I'd put it at "Not magic, but pretty damn good".
>>
>>48691830
QQ has a nsfw jumpchain thread. Might be a better choice, if you don't care about the forced trip.
>>
>>48689711
Power of Dominance.
>>
>>48691870
You're a marshmallow wearing an invincible suit of armor.
>>
>>48691875
So it's not anything that can't be replicated with pure skill? Because otherwise, "Chosen of Yama" is much more appealing.
>>
>>48691879
There's a what? Where?
>>
>>48690265
>We Are The Champions
>not Princes of the Universe
You damn well know it would be.
>>
File: 1436813377933.jpg (378KB, 1430x814px) Image search: [Google]
1436813377933.jpg
378KB, 1430x814px
>>48687758
I like the though of an army of robots made out of kitchen appliances and military hardware - just because I'm too scared of letting other people copy the tech. Though isn't there a perk that makes your out-of-setting tech uncopyable?.
>>
>>48691950
https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/jumpchain.1689/
Need an account to view it though.
>>
>>48692020
Yes, it's in Young Justice. You could also argue that the anti-copying perk in Xena/Hercules can do it, too.
>>
>>48691981
>not Godspeed You! Black Emperor
>>
>>48691950
Questionable Questing. It was a NSFW spin-off of SB a while back.

Haven't payed much attention to it, but they at least have a Generic Hentai jump and someone is working on a pokegirls jump.
>>
>>48692069
I could have sworn that was already a Stand, but checking the wiki says it isn't. Odd, you'd think it would be, it's perfect for Araki's sensibilities. If not a Stand than at least a character named that.
>>
>>48692069
>Here we are, born to be kings
>We're the princes of the universe
>Here we belong, fighting to survive
>In a war with the darkest powers
>And here we are, we're the princes of the universe
>Here we belong, fighting for survival
>We've come to be the rulers of your world
>I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings
>I have no rival, no man can be my equal
>Take me to the future of your world
The whole song is literally made to be the Stand of Emps.
>>
>>48692121
That sounds more like his theme song.
>>
What would be the best six pokemon set-up for a ghost-type expert in Kalos? Assuming I got a gastly as my starter.
>>
>>48689227
Glad to hear, anon. Considering I've taken WAAAAY too long to get this, I'm happy to see folks are still excited for Boktai.

>>48690265
When all you have is a hammer, right?

>>48691231
I'll consider it on both counts. Considering Disgaea breaks the fourth wall all the time, would joke text acknowledging Jumper silliness be kosher? No rules, just snark.
>>
>>48692155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YehLQEp_88I
It pretty much is his theme song.
>>
>>48692219
>>48690265
Pfft. Amateurs. You're supposed to punch stuff /with/ your soul.
>>
>>48692208
Aegislash for sure
Dusknoir maybe
Mismageus
Yamask
And finish it off by somehow finding Giratina and Master balling it
>>
Is becoming a Sableye in Mystery Dungeon to harass the Crystal Gems later worth it?
>>
>>48692345
No hoopa?
>>
>>48692208
Gengar, Trevenant, Chandelure, Jellicent, Aegislash, and Mimikyu. You have ten years, go traveling.
>>
>>48692585
Do we actually know anything about mimikyu yet?
>>
>>48692376
pls no bully
>>
File: 1426279139591.jpg (306KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1426279139591.jpg
306KB, 500x700px
>>48692585
>>48692345
These lists suffer from a serious absence of golurk.
>>
>>48692774
MAXIMUM OVERBULLY
>>
So i remember that there where some perks that removes hard caps on power, but i can only remember where to get Folded One Thousand Times the one from the obsidian tower. Where was the others from? Thank you in advance.
>>
>>48693215
Softcap from Elona.
>>
>>48693215
Elona, 'Softcap'.
>>
>>48692685
It's the only known Ghost/Fairy type, which means it's a Dragonslayer.

>>48692876
Golurk is a good seventh.
>>
>>48693215
There's a third, but I can't remember the name/jump worth a damn, sorry.
>>
>>48689390
The human mind already has unlimited storage space.
>>
Any word on that Panty and Stocking update?
>>
>>48693639
That is incredibly wrong. The human brain has about two and a half petabytes worth of storage space in it. Which is huge, sure, but far from unlimited. Plus, brains use a really inefficient coding system, so the file sizes wind up much larger than you'd think.
>>
>>48693704
Organic brains do not act like computers. They do not "fill up" when you put information in them, they just create connections between concepts.
>>
File: 4-_Queen_Jane_La,_possesion_2.png (112KB, 299x313px) Image search: [Google]
4-_Queen_Jane_La,_possesion_2.png
112KB, 299x313px
Have you ever been possessed, /jc/? What about your Companions?
>>
>>48693739
You're right that they store information in a different way from computers, but there's still a finite capacity for it. You only have so many neurons that can each only form so many connections.
>>
>>48693757
What about if it's your companions doing the possessing?
>>
>>48693757
No, but I have possessed others. One of the Rei clones in Evangelion, Rolo in Code Geass, Jasper in Steven Universe, etc.
>>
File: 1447199138376.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447199138376.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>48693757
>body is possessed but your mind is fine thanks to anti-mind control and anti-corruption perks
>gotta use telekinesis to manually exert force on your body
>you're erratically flopping and flailing all over the place as you and your possessor fight for movement control
>everyone elses faces when
>>
>>48693757
By way of the Demon-Haunted drawback in Lord of light. I rolled for how it went, turned out that no matter what I did I couldn't get rid of the fucker, but he also never actually managed to fully take control of me. It was like a really stupid cold war going on inside my head where nothing ever actually happened.
>>
>>48693757
I was possessed by my companions. Went supreme commander as the guys with the AI in their head, my companion is a super possessive MAIDn AI. Things got bad.

Wtf capcha? There are no billboards here!
>>
File: payload (1).jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
payload (1).jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>48694093
Proof. Fuck you captcha where is the billboard?
>>
File: faggot1465982340071.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
faggot1465982340071.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>48694113
>he can't see the billboard
>>
>>48693757
Not really. But I shared a body with Zs'Skayr for a while though, with us fighting for control, that was pretty interesting.

Oh. Technically I am also possessing my own body. I don't /need/ the technorganic meatsuit, and can just step out of it if I like.
>>
File: right_here_you_little_bitch.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
right_here_you_little_bitch.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>48694113
I keep forgetting you're a pathetic meatbag.
>>
>>48693757
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Jumps before I finally gained some means of throwing it off. Sure it did happen occasionally afterwards, but my companions are usually on the ball about that kind of thing.

A Jumper who can create/build an army in moments is not something you can have possessed for long without consequences.
>>
Jumpers, when have you been the final boss? The biggest bad, the last adversary for the heroes of a setting? Myself, I ended up being the final boss in Evangelion by accident. See, being an Angel, merging with ADAM or Lilith would end my chain. So I decided on the next best thing: I ate Kaworu and Rei, ala Zeruel. And it worked really well at first. I obtained a major power boost, I was able to hijack the M.P.E.s, and I was able to start my own Instrumentality. Then I realized it might have been a bad idea to have my Evangelion jump be based on the fanfiction where the Angels became shoulder angels for those that killed them, because not only did they end up giving Shinji, Rei, and Asuka friends, as it turns out they can lend their powers to the pilots ala Megaman. Needless to say, as strong as I was, my fight with a pissed off Shinji using the powers of the Angels except Kaworu, Lilith, and ADAM did not end well for me.
>>
>>48694442
I keep winding up being the final boss in shonen settings, in large part due to my hobby of hijacking shonen villains' plans. I have no plans to use whatever godlike source of power I've stolen to do evil things, but since the protagonists have shonen-level stubbornness and their only exposure to someone wanting that thing has been a villain, they just assume I have to be stopped before I can complete my dastardly plan.
>>
>>48694442
Does SAO count? seeing as I took the background that makes you the final boss. Of course I tried to limit fatalities, I may have had to play the big bad, but that doesn't mean I agreed with staging the digital hunger games.
>>
>>48691705
Being lewd doesn't make you /d/. I'm the sickest of the sick fucks and I hate /d/ because they only post about girl dicks, and that's one of the few things I don't like.
>>
>>48691981
>>48692121
Fair enough, I was wrong. Princes is a much better Stand for Emps.
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.