[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #932: Swimsuit Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 605
Thread images: 81

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previous Thread
>>48083502
>>
>>48089560
>Needing a swimsuit.
PLEBS!
>>
File: amazon2.jpg (574KB, 850x1233px) Image search: [Google]
amazon2.jpg
574KB, 850x1233px
>>48089560
>Swimsuit Edition
Hold up, lemmie change. I want in on this.
>>
Now, everybody has posted their themes for themselves by now, but what's your theme for Jumpchan fellow jumpers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbHY7vBAp4o
>>
File: 3a08b2b11bc7354b7c2cd52e109965ab.jpg (283KB, 1053x1489px) Image search: [Google]
3a08b2b11bc7354b7c2cd52e109965ab.jpg
283KB, 1053x1489px
>>48089563
Needing is not the issue. No one needs a swimsuit.

But sometimes aesthetics are important.

>>48089598
My man!
>>
>>48089604
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_QEPrkwZ-Q
>>
>>48089604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ej5_ZEkTT0

Bonus points if you figure out WHY I'm using that.
...damn train-using express-ass bitch better not topdeck again...
>>
Maid Tai jump?
>>
>>48089717
Rule 1
>>
>>48089717
>Looks up summary
>Finds this.
Hanaukyo Maid Team is about a young boy, Taro Hanaukyo, who has inherited a vast family fortune and, more importantly, the hundreds of employees working at the family mansion. While dressed and referred to nominally as 'maids', there are discrete albeit sometimes unusual departments for most of the employees (including Defence, Science, Catering, etc.). Presumably the various extensive projects in the house pay for most of its expenses.

Yeah so why do you want this to exist? Seems like a average harem anime.
>>
File: Spooky bill.jpg (48KB, 480x409px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky bill.jpg
48KB, 480x409px
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRA3VWLMgg
>>
I love this Sunday…Hey Jumpers? What was the best and most relaxing jump that you have ever had? What made it so relaxing? And do you regret leaving for your next adventure?

Mine was the time I and the girls spent on Aqua in the Aria Jump, especially after the incredible insanity that was our time in Kingdom Hearts. It was also a good time for Hyuuga to recover, she gained a Heart and she was very confused by everything she was feeling, she didn’t know if she wanted to keep her Heart or lose it because it was all so confusing. Something that almost got her in Xehanort’s clutches.

It gave us an opportunity to clear the air between each other, had us talk about the things that really ate at us. There was so much we all had to say to each other and it almost came to blows a few times, but...Aqua was just so peaceful that it felt wrong to harm each other, so we just continued talking to each other. It took us years, sometimes I had to stop time because some of our talks got far too heated, but in the end we realized that for better or worse, we were together.

After that, every day was just magical as we, for the first time since I took them on this journey, actually spent our time together. Not because of our identities' memories, but because we wanted to. This is gonna sound corny as hell, but I guess in those ten years we finally saw each other's true selves and we all fell in love.

I didn’t want to leave Aqua, but I was not the only traveller here, so left it up to a vote and asked everyone if we should leave. It was surprising when they all said yes, and in Kurumu's own words, "We'd all be going stir crazy in another 2 months. This place is wonderful, but I don't think we were meant to stay here."

When those mists came in to whisk us away for the next world, I realized that she was right, but still, every so often, out of the blue, we would start sharing stories of Aqua, and the peaceful and precious memories we made in that world.
>>
File: MatlTjY.gif.webm (709KB, 1000x698px) Image search: [Google]
MatlTjY.gif.webm
709KB, 1000x698px
>>48089901
Pirates of the Caribbean. Went there on jump 99 or so and just enjoyed being a pirate with no responsibilities or danger, in comparison to some places. Also podded Jack sparrow and shrunk the black pearl. He's gonna be coming with me for a while, I'm tempted to make him immortal and leave him somewhere he's love. Not sure where just yet.
>>
File: rokuno.jpg (51KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
rokuno.jpg
51KB, 600x839px
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavAXc5-HVc
"There's beauty in the hills, truth in the sky! So don't be sad because I roam- it keeps me alive."
>>
>>48089901
Banjo Kazooie. Once I convinced the MCs I was a friendly witch, I pretty much just hung out, and explored the various worlds of one of my favourite series of all times. The few times there was trouble, I just skipped to Gruntilda/her sisters and put them in their place.

I also released Clanker into treasure trove cove after repairing his plating. Snacker stopped being a problem after that.
>>
Threadly reminder that Wizards are Heretical plebs and Warriors are the only ones worthy of respect.
>>
File: Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png (151KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png
151KB, 500x309px
>>48090050
>Wizards
>Warriors
>Classes
>Not All of the Above
>>
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o8GUOyMSaI
>>
>>48090050
Imagine specializing like a pleb
>>
On Percy Jackson stuff, caught some form of bug. Will try and get some of the research done but there will likely be delays. My apologies. I enjoy doing it but don't want to mess stuff up by doing it while running a fever.
>>48090050
Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
>>
>>48089901
Neopets.
There is zero~ danger to the world and everything was colorful an interesting to explore. Everyone was really friendly and up for playing mini games or tagging along on random adventures. Plus there was sooo much stuff to magpie, and even better that behavior is socially encourage there. The aesthetic may not be intimidating, but there is actually alot of powerful and useful items in the world. The attitude of the place and the whole freedom to go wherever you want no questions asked was very chill. 10/10 would would recommend as vacation spot or as a good setting for early jumpers.
>>
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
>>
File: startled.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHPWrGoHTZ4

>>48089901
Hmm. Probably Golden Sky Stories.

I live a very stressful life, most days. To me existence is an infinite kaleidoscope of possibilities that precariously hinges on arbitrary shatterpoints determined by cause and effect, which can send it teetering over the brink of oblivion or salvation on a whim. The methods I use to tip the possibilities put me at odds with some of my companions.

We've spent centuries arguing with each other over who's right and wrong to no avail, and then scheming around each other. Worlds like GSS, where nothing is truly in danger, are a relief to both me and my critics where there is no need for such measures.

I kept myself busy taking a young winter spirit around town, but I kept in touch with the others and for the first time in literally decades we just relaxed and enjoyed each others' company.

I went sailing with my little sister.

I went picking for berries with Gar and Blaise.

I helped Radio Noise organise a village disco.

I went camping with Solaire and Dusk.

I flew a kite with Elodie. I was the kite.

I also saw some old faces. I shared a bitter laugh with Lucifer Morningstar over the fact that we'd essentially come to the same point after having the exact opposite reaction to the exact opposite perceived problems in existence. I confirmed to Megatron that despite everything, Cybertron was rebuilt under my watch and he was relieved. I finally had time to explain myself to Pinky, and gave her a shoulder to cry on.

There was never any question of staying. Every moment I reflected on the past, every chance I had to appreciate what I'd left behind-it made me all the more determined to see that it would all not be in vain. There was beauty in the stasis of that world-beauty I once would have desired to spread throughout the multiverse.

I would give my all to protect both my companions and every world I visited, even if it made me their ultimate antithesis.
>>
>>48090050
>laughingspellblademaidens.scroll
>>
>>48090115
>warriors amount to far less than wizards
Does this even need to be said?
>>
>>48089743
Maybe he wants an estate with a hypercompetent maid team. I imagine it would be too expensive to companion them all, but an estate that you can plunk down in any world that had them as staff(that couldn't leave or could only go to your properties) would be barely affordable.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48090050
Threadly reminder that scientists need not limit themselves to a single paradigm.
>>
>>48089945
Oof, makes me wish I had a way to companion people without marrying them(other than when they are purchasable or winnable of course). Damnit, I forgot to make him immortal. Guess I'll have to go back post spark.
>>
>>48090115
>Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
Threadly reminder that if that's the case, you're not doing Warrior right.
>>
>>48090115
>taking the shortcut to power with magic
>not transcending your physical limits through sheer force of will and determination
>>
>>48090145
Just buy the 740 kerbals as one companion, take the 0 point drawback that makes them sexy aliums, and then biosculpt and reprogram them to your needs. It's not hard.
>>
>>48090115
>Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
coughsiderealmartialartscough
>>
>>48090167
That works I guess, I was just guessing at guys' motivations behind wanting the maid team jump. I haven't watched it, so I don't know if the setting itself is enjoyable. I was basing my theory off the description written in thread.
>>
Paarthurnax aside, would Skyrim dragons count as evil for the sake of Hellsing Dark Binding?
>>
File: swimsuit_konata_by_xxxkiri.jpg (191KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit_konata_by_xxxkiri.jpg
191KB, 768x1024px
>>48089901
Relaxing? I dunno. Maybe Dead or Alive where I took that volleyball drawback, or Wii Sports? Those were basically just "hang out on this island for ten years." I mostly hung out in the wilderness and secluded grottoes.
I also really liked Animal Crossing. I mostly let Isabelle run the shop. She's surprisingly good at it. Although for some reason she did have a clipboard she kept with all the villager requests and town statistics even though I AM NOT THE MAYOR.

>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T06SwIwZGQ&t=7s
> So, I heard you started calling yourself a monster, now...
> So cute.
> Oh, but don't worry. I don't think you're a monster. I think of you more like...
> ... a doll.
> h a h a h a . . .
> Look at you, trying to be all stoic.
> But you're only that way because of all the powers I gave you, right . . . ? I guess I could always t u r n t h o s e o f f . . .
> ... now now.
> Dolls don't make noise.
> Where should I send you next...?
> Why don't you just point to your selections here . . .

>>48089560
>>
>>48090161
>>48090179
>If the warriors are out wizarding you, you aren't wizarding hard enough.
>>
>>48090182
Would the Fae count as evil? They both operate on an entirely different moral spectrums due to metaphysical laws.
>>
File: 156b6e6a3fedb184ce97ed0125bbdbde.jpg (817KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
156b6e6a3fedb184ce97ed0125bbdbde.jpg
817KB, 667x1000px
>>48089901
For me it would have to be Spice and Wolf. I'm still fairly early in my chain, but it's been rather action packed. Especially with Alien and Hellsing being the two Jumps directly before it. I mean, good god, Alien is such a trap Jump and I hate the dice for sending me there.

I basically told my Companions I was taking a vacation and fucked off over the horizon. They were free to do whatever they wanted, but most of them chose to just stay in stasis inside the Warehouse rather than wander around aimlessly. I know Tak got into some adventures, because I spotted her from time to time in the midst of crowds. She enjoys her shapechanging powers a little bit too much sometimes.

It was really nice to have some time to think, just plodding along in a horse drawn cart. No powers except a few as an emergency button. It wasn't completely uneventful. Holo ended up in my cart instead of Lawrence's, which was a surprise. I hadn't bought her as a Companion or even gone out of my way to encounter her. I just happened to be passing through Pasloe with a cart, some grain, and a barrel full of apples.

She added a little spice Hohoho! to the trip. I didn't hide anything from her, mostly because I was annoyed at my vacation getting interrupted by a cute fox. She was way for less surprised than I expected her to be able the whole, extra-dimension traveler thing. But we grew to rather enjoy each other's company. She came along in the end, as a friend, which blew my Companion's minds when I told them.

Still, it was a very relaxing vacation and I enjoyed unwinding after 20 years of blood and shitstorms.
>>
>>48090181
For what it's worth, I think you nailed it. I threw that suggestion out there as the mass Kerbal buy would help him meet that goal, and because you can't get anything like it anywhere else. Kerbal's science and exploration perks are available in other jumps in better forms, but the 700+ in one slot is a huge win for companion jumpers.
>>
>>48090182
I doubt they would count as innocent. (They don't need to be evil, just not innocent. Though evil makes it more palatable from a moralist standpoint)
>>
>>48090167
740 Kerbal builds make me sad.
>hey, here's a jump about space travel
>it's filled with excellent perks for science and engineering and teamwork
>but fuck that, we're going for an impractically large green harem
Proof that /jc/ hates fun.
>>
>>48090202
Just reread the perk and I agree. Innocence, not evil, is the key and I doubt that either dragons or fey would count as innocent.
>>
>>48090184
Jumpchan is probably more of a doll then we are, after all, she's merely a representation of the Author's Will, while a character, a Jumper can get away from the Author's will and write themselves.
>>
>>48090212
>People who don't play a single player game like I play a single player game make me sad.
So, people are only allowed to prioritize what you prioritize?
>>
>>48090192
99.999999% of fey are most certainly not innocent.
Save for strange settings where they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 450x700px
Reminder that Potter's Invisibility Cloak is fucking shit.
Moody can see through it.

That is all gentlemen, carry on.
>>
File: All_magic_is_science.jpg (109KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
All_magic_is_science.jpg
109KB, 500x564px
>>48090155
Obligatory reminder that Magic is Science you can't model, modeling something is the core of empiricism, and I will utilize all the tomahawk missiles at my disposal you if you call yourself a scientist and openly practice "magic".
>>
>>48090223
Headcanon is headcanon, but that's legit the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.
>>
>>48090212
Nah, noone is going to go that route unless they already have plenty of science(or they hate the kerbals and want them to suffer)
>>
>>48090237
Reminder that that wasn't even Moody. It was some spoiled pureblood brat pretending to be him.
>>
>>48090194
700+ in one slot!? I thought my 40 Imperial guard waifus were a lot.
>>
>>48090248
Well, Moody's eye at least.
>>
>>48090237
Odds are, that is dumbledore's fault(what manipulative old man gives a weapon he's trying to control a device that lets it hide from him) He probably put a tracking charm on the damn thing before giving it back to harry. Also, Moody's eye seems to be an artifact level item as well.
>>
>>48090226
Yes. People completely ignoring 99% of a Jump to stack a single choice as many times as physically possible does make me sad. It's as close as you can get to crumpling up the work into a ball and throwing it away as you can get without actively rejecting the Jump.
>>
>>48090253
it even beats my 102 necron. (though, I'm pretty sure they share just the one mind between them)
>>
>>48090237
Actually, i think it was the inverse...

Moody's eye was basically wizard byakugan with it's 360 view shit. But he didnt see /through/ the cape, he saw "Nothing in here" space where the guy with cape was.

The cape was so undetectable that a magic bs eye actually glitched out and showed a hole in space with the shape of a person.
>>
>>48090253
The Kerbals are more of a project. They're worthless in and of themselves, but the fact that they only occupy one slot it choice. If you've got enough bio engineering and psionic skills you can make them into whatever you need, though.
>>
>>48090280
So your argument is, completely unironically, they're having bad wrong fun?
>>
>>48090215
>>48090230
Except you're not asking Innocence is, not in terms of the law, but what it means for the Soul. While I'm not sure about the Dragons, the Fae just are what they are, and therefore follow their nature (whatever it is), so could it not be argued that a Fae who (somehow) breaks that mould to choose to help a human without price would actually be the guilty one?

After all, humans killing humans is seen as repulsive because at the end of the day, it's human nature to keep other humans close to us living and well.
>>
>>48090253
>>48090283
To be fair both of those are going to be far better than Kerbals in every way that does not include strapping rockets to the side of something that does not need rockets.
>>
>>48090265
That's reaching just a bit. Why would Dumbles need to track him, and furthermore how would the fake Moody not only know that but be able to use it when Snape can't?
I mean, I'm all for Dumbledore being more than the kind grandfather he appears to be, be thats's a fan-fiction cliche from hell.

Speaking of, anyone else consider Cursed Child to be Not Fucking Canon?
>>
>>48090239
Umm, what about those who use mathematics as their magic? Or those who have combined magic and science?
>>
>>48090295
>>48090253
Sorry, meant to also add that the Guard is a great buy because they're good to go right out of the gate. You grab your guard platoon, especially if they're something neat, and your 8 companions from that jump and you've got a good core of combat ready companions for wherever the chain takes you.
>>
>>48090310
>it's human nature to keep other humans close to us living and well.
Is it? I find that a little hard to believe, considering the sheer number of humans that have "other humans" as cause of death.
>>
>>48090239

>If you sy its magic you are just too dumb to understand that you are doing quantum subjective metareality overlay entangled with pseudobasic principles bla blah blah

So at which point you can call it magic?

Marvel mutants have a genetic anomaly that makes them develop cryokinesis, telepathy, etc.

But a what point thing get too bulshity to explain away with made-up words.

Really, at which point changeling stuff gets too subjective to qualify as set of physics?
>>
>>48090326
I haven't read it. Is it that bad?
>>
>>48090309
Yep. It's akin to playing chess by throwing the pieces at each other painting the squares neon colors.
>>
>>48090358
What a little shit you are, then. The jump maker didn't have a problem about it, and even laughed it off.

Well, anon, I'm happy that you've found your waifu. Shits a shit like all others, but I hope you're happy.
>>
File: 1107.jpg (34KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1107.jpg
34KB, 500x350px
>>48090335
>>48090353

It's not magic.
You're clearly just exploiting a universal phenomenon that you can manipulate but can't fully understand at your current level of knowledge.
>>
>>48090326
Well, it is canon that dumbles can detect harry with the cloak on. Moody, I can believe that dumbles might have informed him if for no other reason than that he suspected Moody would curse first if encountering someone invisible.

Don't know the story of cursed child yet, so don't yet have an opinion. Won't know till I get to read my ebook of it when it arrives on my tablet.
>>
>>48090356
Assuming the spoilers aren't some elaborate hoax, yes.
Oh god yes.

It's two cases of acute mpreg and a live-in trunk away from being 100% pure distilled cancer.
>>
>>48090338
Also the guard will immediately get an their knees to worship you if you tell them they are going to be using real non suicidal tactics.
>>
>>48090358
To be fair, I'd rather do that than play chess.
>>
>>48090358
that sounds like a fun way to piss off ron weasley
>>
>>48090358
It's good to know that spacebattles has multiple kinds of shitposters, and not just power wankers.
>>
>>48090385
Oh god, what happens?

At first I thought you said it WAS mpreg, ans almost threw up in my mouth.
>>
>>48090344
How have we survived until now? Why have there been so many belief systems focused on teaching us to keep each other alive and well? Why is it that whenever there's a murder those who haven't been conditioned react with shock? Why do soldiers have to be trained to kill? Why is a hero who kills such a contentious issue?
>>
File: 89584b73c07f1bafd445d87b4baaab9e.jpg (684KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
89584b73c07f1bafd445d87b4baaab9e.jpg
684KB, 707x1000px
This is your daily reminder that magic and science both fail to compare to the beauty of bathing suits.
>>
File: smirk.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>48090239
Obligatory reminder that being completely unable to model your magic (also referred to as the Aetheric Science in certain spheres) is a sign that it's insufficiently advanced, when a mere trigram programming language can begin to quantify a subset of the supernatural as a changed energy state.

And that it's useless, USELESS, /USELESS/ to fire tomahawk missiles against a conceptual space barrier made of multidimensional algorithms.
>>
>>48090375
isn't that pretty much the definition of magic?

Besides, any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Any sufficiently advanced anything is indistinguishable from absolute bullshit.
>>
>>48090408
>blaming Spacebattles
>Implying this thread isn't full of people mad about badwrongfun
>>
>>48090374
I think it's fair to feel a pang of sadness if someone takes a bunch of cards from their copy of your favorite game, tears then into pieces, and uses them as confetti.

>>48090408
Never touched the board, friendo. I'm homegrown.
>>
>>48090419
if it truly were our nature, we wouldn't need belief systems to teach us to keep each other alive.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48090423
Bathing suits were created through science in the form of fabric manufacturers within the fashion industry.

Therefore, the existence of science is directly responsible for the beauty of bathing suits.

Checkmate.
>>
>>48090375
Wouldn't the existence of magic mean that science is a lie? Since the universal phenomenon is "there are no universal phenomenon besides those we create"?
>>
>>48090375
>Thinking that science is purely materialistic

Science is a thought process. Magic is a phenomenon. This is simple shit.
>>
>>48090419
>How have we survived until now?
By killing the other guy first.

>Why have there been so many belief systems focused on teaching us to keep each other alive and well?
Why would we have needed belief systems to keep us in check if it was human nature to act like what they're teaching anyway?

>Why is it that whenever there's a murder those who haven't been conditioned react with shock?
Source? And my guess is that it's more of a base instinct of "oh shit, something killed that guy, I hope it doesn't kill me next".

>Why is a hero who kills such a contentious issue?
Because society says it is. And it hasn't always been that way.
>>
>>48090427
Analyzed.

ANALYZED.

Not advanced. The height of magic has no bearing in that saying, you FUCK.
>>
>>48090428
No, that's true but most people bit about badwrongfun power wanking. >>48090358 is a different brand of shitpost entirely.

God, can you imagine him in the early threads where breaking settings was the goto?

>>48090439
>Never touched the board, friendo. I'm homegrown.
I've never met a dainty intelligen/t g/entleman or ca/t g/irl, so you're either a liar or a horrible disappointment. Either way, I hope you can find a way to live knowing that your setting waifu is defiled.
>>
>>48090454
Thank you based science
>>
>>48090375
I program magical runes that require belief to empower themselves into holographic computers.

Your argument is invalid.

>>48090445
Or the belief system codified something that was instinctive in a man's attempt to understand themselves and their place in the universe.
>>
>>48090464
I should add, I have no scientific basis for any of this. Just the way it seems to me.
>>
>>48090424
>Muda Muda /Muda/
So given that being antispiral was a flop you've decided to just become an egomaniac conceptual vampire with a thing for ruling over others? Interesting rebound.
>>
File: f05ae198da45fa1591a2a977c9a8e2f1.png (828KB, 800x1284px) Image search: [Google]
f05ae198da45fa1591a2a977c9a8e2f1.png
828KB, 800x1284px
>>48090454
You're technically correct. The best kind of correct.

So while I cannot fault your logic, I will instead simply continue to post beauties in swimsuits.
>>
>>48090466
you say potato I say vodka
>>
>>48090484
And most gods in most belief systems are petty, murderous assholes.
>>
>>48090467
You never saw /tg/'s reaction to someone who put ponies on a set of the Power Nine from MtG, did you?
>>
So in Naruto if you have to take a drawback due to perks/ bloodlines do you get the CP for them? It doesn't mention if you do or don't like some jumps do.
>>
>>48090555
typically it mentions if you don't get points for a drawback, so it probably just enforces that you take the drawback.
>>
>>48090531
I would expect most people would have a similar reaction to lighting thousands of dollars on fire.
>>
>>48090555
If a drawback is mandatory, assume you get no points for it unless it says otherwise.
>>
>>48090555
You usually do not get points for mandatory drawbacks.
>>
File: cooldown.png (334KB, 652x602px) Image search: [Google]
cooldown.png
334KB, 652x602px
>>48090501
Or maybe a curly haired gangster superstar. Really I'm just killing time until Leviathan jump rolls around.

>>48090461
>>48090375
What if it depends on the setting?
>>
>>48090565
Ah ok thanks.
>>
>>48090531
>ponies
Nobody wants you or your shit fandom here.
>>
File: 6565063b8601600dbfcf18f36aa024b0.jpg (406KB, 2160x2880px) Image search: [Google]
6565063b8601600dbfcf18f36aa024b0.jpg
406KB, 2160x2880px
>>48090555
>>deargoditbegins.webm
>>
>>48090555
Generally if you have to take a drawback, you get no points, but it also doesn't count towards a limit.
>>
>>48090576
This is why I like Diskworld.
>>
>>48090580
>Nobody wants you or your pedophilia bestiality here.
FTFY
>>
>>48090586
typically if it works that way, it says so.
>>
>>48090609
Solid correction, thank you.
>>
>>48090413
Let's put it this way.
It starts with Scorpio being speculated as Voldemort's bastard.
And it contains the phrase "Happy Voldemort Day"
I kind of purged the rest of it with copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbTMlPNVZk0
>>
>>48090609
what was that about twilight and Renesme or however you spell that? Seriously, that series is messed up. Still a better love story than 50 Shades though.
>>
>>48090630
No. That has to be fake.
>>
>>48090413
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
There ya go. Read at your own risk.
>>
>>48090665
We can only hope.
>>
>>48090665
I sincerely hope so.
But I've yet to see anything contradicting it.
>>
Can't be any worse then my immortal
>>
>>48090665
Nope, JK has put her weight behind it.
>>
File: BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg (11KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg
11KB, 191x264px
>>48090461
>>48090427
Someone who uses the word magic has given up trying to understand.

>>48090459
There are three assumptions that science has. There are natural causes for things that happen in the world around us, Evidence from the natural world can be used to learn about those causes, There is consistency in the causes that operate in the natural world.

Each IP that the jumps are based on that mentions "magic" is normally careful to establish the limitations of "magic", and they way "magic" operates is normally predictable unless it's an under documented ritual. Pretending for a moment that any of these realities exist side by side With in the scope of an individual universe it's reasonable most likely that "Magic" is the exploitation of a poorly understood universal force, much like quantum physics is in good old Earth-1218.

>>48090484
The spirit of man is a powerful thing anon. I pray that you see the light of the Emperor.

>>48090576
>>48090424
I've had enough of your heresy AS
Don't underestimate me
I don't care about time or space or multidimensional whatever
Force your way down a path and do it all yourself
That's the way the Children of the Emperor roll
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PEIRCE THE HEAVENS
>>
File: d5c2gn3.jpg (203KB, 636x622px) Image search: [Google]
d5c2gn3.jpg
203KB, 636x622px
>>48090239
>>48090375
> Magic is Science you can't model
LIES. Even magic itself can be modeled, given sufficient understanding! Anything can be modeled! Even gods! EVEN YOUR EMPEROR.

M̕y ̧r̢ea͞ĺit̷ý m҉ąrbl͜e̛ ͞te͘ll͟s̴ me ͡so!

Bleach almost gave me an aneurysm when Aizen said that people who relied on reason were weak and that his power had surpassed even logic and reason. I took my reality marble almost solely to spit in his eye.

I don't actually have ANY IDEA what it does, other than "It helps me understand retarded story bullshit... somehow... and I paid 800 CP for this crap." So it's probably pretty powerful, or it would be, if I had any idea how it actually functioned.
I literally named it "All Magic Is Science". It runs off of pure Bubblegum-level autism.
And I did this all because Bleach is a terrible show.

No idea what it does whatsoever.
"Probably something."
I wonder, does this mean the marble itself can't be modeled?

>>48090630
>>48090667
I refuse to read this on the grounds that my Sunday has not been nearly relaxing enough to allow me to tolerate this amount of malarkey.
>>
File: AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg (432KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg
432KB, 867x1300px
>>48090693
>Adepta Sororitas bragging about the size of her drill
Just like my Thai flipbooks
>>
>>48090711
Kek kek kek.
>>
>>48090555
Ninjanon said you do get cp, at least for the hunted drawbacks you get by taking the Rinnegan.
>>
>>48090667
Holy shit. Is the whole plot focused around rumors that Draco's wife used time travel to fuck Voldemort?
>>
File: What is this.jpg (60KB, 522x438px) Image search: [Google]
What is this.jpg
60KB, 522x438px
>>48090708
>LIES. Even magic itself can be modeled, given sufficient understanding!

Listen here you heretic, that's exactly what I said.

>>48090711
I had a bad run in with a Slaanesh cultist, give me a break. The Inquisition was rough.
>>
File: AS3509870896098707sadfgxwngd.jpg (69KB, 750x667px) Image search: [Google]
AS3509870896098707sadfgxwngd.jpg
69KB, 750x667px
>>48090796
Shhhh, it's okay Sister. You aren't the only one in the Order who has been blesse/d/ by the Emprah. Now just lay back and think of Terra.
>>
>>48090667

Albus and his father are enduring a difficult relationship. The boy listens in as Amos Diggory demands Harry uses the seized Time-Turner to go back in time to the Triwizard tournament and save his boy, Cedric, who was killed on the orders of Voldemort after winning the event.

Can they fucking do that? Go back decades in time? And they hand these out to motherfucking school kids?
>>
>>48090785
No.
No.
It's much worse.

Ebony Da'arkness Dementia Way is actually Voldemort and Bellatrix's daughter. And she abuses time travel to get daddy to win. Also, Cedric is evil god some reason.
>>
>>48090119
Isnt there a colony drop at some point in the story?
>>
>>48090796
Slaanesh just gives that one out like candy. . . how did GW ever think that he/she/it would ever be taken seriously as anything other than an eldritch super whore?
>>
>>48090375
Noe that not one equation in that image is a direct mathematical representation of lasing action or construction.
>>
>>48090821
No, they can't. Because A) time turners on't go back that at, and B) it should be a closed loop unless you're a dumbass like JKR.
But this is a special prototype time turner given to some random Pureblood family because ???
>>
>>48090844
>eldritch super whore
Welp, I know the name of my band for Musician jump now.
>>
>>48089560
There's never enough swimsuits.
>>
>>48090821
>Can they fucking do that? Go back decades in time?
…I don't think so. Pretty sure Time Turners can only go back short periods, like a day max.
Maybe someone could jailbreak theirs but we're talking about high level fucking magic here, there's no way that someone who isn't an expert in Time Turners could do something like that.

Not to mention that even short jumps can end with you accidentally killing your past or future self if you fuck up.
>>
File: 1481930_orig.jpg (410KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
1481930_orig.jpg
410KB, 800x571px
>>48090375
>>48090459
>>48090693
Or... and hear me out, OR.

Just because someone manages to scientifically study magic, that doesn't mean it stops being magic.

Yes like >>48090576 said it can really depend on the setting so the idea could be flimsy as is, but applying science to the forces of magic/the supernatural doesn't change what it can do. It doesn't change the fact that you're still roasting people alive with what's basically your mind and a finger waggle. It just means you understand WHY you're able to do it and HOW it's happening. Yes sciencing the shit out of it, there will be a point where you just start treating it like electricity or magnetics and it becomes a mundane thing to you. But you're still violating the shit out of all kinds of material laws, you're just figuring out how it does that.

Does the idea of magic become banal and boring to the practiced master? I'm sure it does, ask the nuclear physicists who design stuff. Eventually that shit becomes second nature. It's gonna be the same thing with magic. That doesn't mean it stops BEING 'magic', you're just understanding it better via application and intent to understand.

I'm probably wrong, but I guess part of it is just how stupid it sounds. What would we call Magitech? "Science-tech"? Or just start throwing "science-balls" instead of fireballs?

But I'm sure we would all rather peacock-strut at each other about how wrong we are, so here's a picture of a puppy at the beach.
>>
File: Mother-Of-God-GIFS.gif (403KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Mother-Of-God-GIFS.gif
403KB, 245x245px
>>48090708
> Konatanon is so insane that Fate makes perfect sense to her, and even her author doesn't know how the fuck that is possible.
>>
>>48090886
>Just because someone manages to scientifically study magic, that doesn't mean it stops being magic.

No Red, because words mean things. If you want to scientifically study a phenomena call it something other than magic.
>>
>>48090693
>JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
Someone updating DxD and using this as a thin veil for getting into the mindset of writing the jump.
>>
>>48090896
Isn't fate just Suffering in the main universe and cute girls doing cute things in Illya?

What more is there to get?
>>
>>48090667

Umbridge tells Scorpius there is no such student as Albus Potter, there hasn’t been a Potter at Hogwarts since Harry Potter was killed during a failed coup on the school at the Battle of Hogwarts. She tells him to get back to school or he’s going to ruin Voldemort Day.

This is everything I could ever want out of a crack fic.
>>
File: Banana.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Banana.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
>>48090886
Ah, some sanity here. At last.
>>48090925
You're driving me pic related here.
>>
>>48090973
Not enough crackships to be a true crack fic.
>>
File: 1030898_orig.gif (95KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1030898_orig.gif
95KB, 474x474px
>>48090886
>I'm probably wrong, but I guess part of it is just how stupid it sounds. What would we call Magitech? "Science-tech"? Or just start throwing "science-balls" instead of fireballs?
It's a science stick! You use it to perform white science!
>>
>>48090978
You're driving me banana.
>>
File: 1458348086403.png (343KB, 1000x825px) Image search: [Google]
1458348086403.png
343KB, 1000x825px
>>48090949
I've got the perks, I just need to fluff them.
I'll try and have something to show you tomorrow.

>>48090978
As long as you're having fun as you join me as we journey down the deep rabbit hole, trying to make sense of all of this.
>>
>>48091055
What if none of it's supposed to make sense.
>>
File: Two Bolter Heresy.jpg (143KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
Two Bolter Heresy.jpg
143KB, 700x662px
>>48090978
You need multiple bananas in that pic for that to work! Heresy! Burn the heretic!
>>
File: o-PUPPY-8-900.jpg (120KB, 900x586px) Image search: [Google]
o-PUPPY-8-900.jpg
120KB, 900x586px
>>48090925
Definition of science:
>the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

Definition of magic:
>the art or practice of using charms, spells, or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature.

So... I guess just because you study why the charms are needed, why the rituals work as they do, that suddenly it stops being rituals? It's suddenly no longer manipulation of anything, it's no longer charms, it's no longer using willpower or any of that stuff?

At this point we're simply going to have to agree to disagree, because I see no point in clogging the thread and I see where this is going.

>>48091033
I was waiting for someone to get the reference. Have another beach puppy for pointing out what a fucking nerd I am.
>>
>>48090886
>>48091055
I've gotta side on the "call it magic" argument here, if merely because sciences deal with what things are and do, whereas magic in most settings deals with what things feel like and represent. Much of it is too abstract to really assign hard rules to, as far as I can tell.

Then again I could be full of shit tho
>>
>>48091072
Then obviously it's time for exterminatus, due to how the Imperium thinks their way through things.
>>
>>48091083
>that suddenly it stops being rituals
They become procedures
>because I see no point in clogging the thread and I see where this is going.
Any salt you think you may have experienced is just bantz

>>48091089
>deals with what things feel like and represent.
Feelings don't matter you communist.
>>
>>48091127
>Then obviously it's time for exterminatus, due to how the Imperium doesn't think their way through things.
FTFY
>>
>>48091127
*cough cough* machine spirits *cough*
>>
>>48091127
Threadly reminder that diplomacy is Heresy.
>>
Just to remind everyone that the Disney princess jump does not preclude other jumps in individual Disney settings.
>>
>>48091172
Threadly reminder that Warhammer 40k is the fall of the Roman Empire.
The Imperium is doomed regardless. Bite the fuckin' pillow, because this daemon's going in dry.
>>
>>48091190
Well, if you feel like making some jumps for the other settings, feel free to get on that.
>>
>>48091130
Can you possibly get any more whiny and annoying.
>>
>>48091194
May as well enjoy the orgies, then.
>>
>>48091224
Wait until she hits mage the awakening where the science doesn't matter and the physics are made up.
>>
Is anyone working on an Interworld jump?
If not, could someone add it to the list of desired jumps? I can't make it, I haz no skillz.
>>
File: 1417756698682.jpg (100KB, 900x648px) Image search: [Google]
1417756698682.jpg
100KB, 900x648px
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guIaCocnNaw
Let's go on an adventure!
>>
>>48091224
I guess, if you ask me nicely.
>>
>>48091246
Rule #1. You can write, and know what interworld is. all the skillz required.
>>
>>48091224
>implying everybody involved wasn't being whiny and annoying
>>
>>48091295
Well yes, but that is beside the point.
>>
>>48091241
I had the Doctor as a fairly recent companion there. He was not happy.
>>
Best place to be a pirate/ start a pirate empire that isn't from a pirate jump?
>>
>>48091383
Tenchi Muyo!
>>
File: Interworld.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Interworld.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48091289
Well, I tried my hand at it but it's obvious I don't have the talent to make this jump.
Here's the skeleton I drummed up for the jump.
I'm putting it up for adoption and relinquish all claims to it.
>>
>>48091411
It's perfect the way it is. Someone put this bad boy on the drive!
>>
>>48091411
Not so much a skeleton as a fraction of the smallest bone.
>>
>>48091411
I don't see anything wrong with it, actually this might even be my favorite jump ever!
>>
>>48091411
You know how people whine about entitled anons? Yeah, you're now the poster child for that.
>>
>>48091383
> that isn't from a pirate jump?
... Anno 2070?
>>
File: more cheese.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
more cheese.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>48091468
You must be a fun one at parties.
>>
>>48091444
>>48091468
I'm being a cheeky cunt, anons.
Stop taking it so seriously.
Are you literally autistic? I'm not trying to put you down, I'm legit asking.
I have a little brother who is HF, and sometimes jokes just go right over his head.

In all seriousness, this is my legit attempt, prompted by another anon's encouragement. There's no way in hell I could balance an Interworld jump.
>>
>>48091512
>I'm being a cheeky cunt, anons.
>Stop taking it so seriously.
>In all seriousness, this is my legit attempt,

Are you fucking bipolar or something?
>>
>>48091512

Jokes.
Don't go well.
In /jc/.

When will people realize this.
>>
>>48091563
…Sure, why not?
It's a joke, but at the same time it's my best attempt.

I have ascended to quantum comedy.
You seem buttblasted.

>>48091593
By the responses, it looks like about half the people here understand humor, and the other half are robots who have yet to develop the algorithms necessary for complex human interaction.

Or maybe it's not as funny as I though was.
I was hoping that maybe someone else would look up the IP and get inspired or something.
>>
>>48091512
Jokes are funny, though, and while your backpedaling is graceful I wouldn't call it out and out funny.
>>
>>48091650
If you're the best the IP can offer for a fandom, I'm not interested.
>>
File: 9db.jpg (27KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
9db.jpg
27KB, 600x432px
>>48091650
It's okay, anon. I knew it was a joke.

I'm not making your jump for you, though.
>>
>>48091650
>lol no but 4 reel guiz, make me a jump
>>
>>48091670
>backpedaling
>to try to escape the consequences of a statement or action by retracting it, modifying it, or toning it down

Not what I'm doing, and you ARE literally autistic. Called it.
I was clarifying.

>>48091692
>>48091700
You know what? Fine.
I'll make the goddamn thing.

Expect to hear back from me in like… a year or two.
>>
File: Mr_Mordaut.gif (1MB, 488x476px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Mordaut.gif
1MB, 488x476px
>>48090667
GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE.
WHY JK WHY

THIS IS LITERALLY AS BAD AS SOME OF THE WORST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ.
I'VE READ SONIC FANFICS THAT ARE BETTER.

>>48091650
Anon I highly doubt anyone else could possibly do it justice. At most people at your request would just look at TV tropes and go from there. I've personally never heard of such a series until you mentioned it. The only one who can possibly help balance it is you. Just be careful some anons don't really know your setting very well so you'll have to explain it to them.

What is Interworld anyway? Is it worth reading?
>>
>>48091757
Remember back when the controversy over Cursed Child was because of things that didn't matter, like racists being upset a black woman was playing Hermione? It almost makes me wonder if that controversy was deliberately cultivated, to distract people from the actual problems with the story.
>>
>>48090667
Anyone have that "This is filth! FILTH!" gif from the RWBY Chibi thing?
>>
>>48091806
We dun got trolled....
>>
File: 1385284428688.jpg (28KB, 398x283px) Image search: [Google]
1385284428688.jpg
28KB, 398x283px
>>48091806
Honestly I was peeved at the change to Hermione to be unneeded and very jarring from what was established of her by the movie. Especially since at any point she can just POOF change whatever for increasingly stupid or arbitrary reasons.

For me it was less about race and more about the reason behind the change. Same level of faith behind it as the legend of korra suddenly lesbians thing. No reason for the change and does little to fix the overall quality other than distracting from the main reason for the lack of quality. In fact it makes the project HARDER to criticize because stupid political bullshit putting it on an automatic pedestal for even MENTIONING such things in a positive manner.
>>
>>48091914
Its author approved, so in one sense its canon.
>>
>>48091757
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterWorld
Never heard of it before, but it was written by Neil Gaiman and some other guy, which is good enough for me to pirate it.
>>
>>48091953
IT'S STILL FILTH.
>>
Okay /jc/, so I'm making a chain themed around Doom/Ruin, and I want some help finding things for it.

Right now I've figured out the following:

How can I not jump here? It shares a name after my chain's theme! There are also Demons here, so I guess this is also a demon themed chain? - Doom

Sorceress of Ruin, also Blue Magic to learn Doom. - from Final Fantasy 8
Doom spell/magic. - from Final Fantasy
For more Magical Power in general. Also Demons. - Mushoku Tensei
For Abyss of Magic to overcharge my Doom. Also Dark Wisdom. Also see above for Magical Power - Overlord
For even more overcharge for my Doom - Terraria

Tower Persona, associated with disaster - from Persona
Aspect of Doom - from Lord of Light
Weird alignment, Ruin - from Generic Dungeon
Paige/Prince of Doom - from Sburb
Rider of Collapse - from Darksiders
Child of Moros - from Percy Jackson
Origins of Doom and Ruin - from KnK
Obsession with Ruin - One Punch Man
Aspect of Law, Doom. There are Demons here too, right? - Tales of Gods and Demons

Maybe try to for a contract with the concept of Doom? - Changeling the Lost
Fate, also maybe Paradox, if I can figure out how to use it for my own ends somehow. - Mage the Awakening
Take Over Demon Soul, used on Paradox maybe? They are called demons at times. - Fairy Tail
Demons. - Soul Hacker
Demons! - SMT

I actually need more more than anything else, supporting perks to make sure it all works, and on everything I need it to work on. A perk that lets me apply this to unkillable gods would be nice, or something I could use to invert the effect, such that it can effectively Anti-Doom or Anti-Ruin a thing. Not reverse Doom or Ruin mind you, but have the opposite effect of whatever Doom or Ruin ends up doing.
>>
File: FILTH!.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FILTH!.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>48091914
>>48092119
Here ya go.
>>
File: 1431986259709.jpg (20KB, 436x446px) Image search: [Google]
1431986259709.jpg
20KB, 436x446px
>>48092109
>Joey Harker is an average high school student...
Huh Reminds me of the Pendragon series.
Actually...I need to finish that book series. I remember liking it more than harry potter. It had a very similar premise to Jumpchain strangely.
>>
>>48092131
Thanks anon.
>Select Street Sign
>Shows garden and hose
Captcha, I'm getting sick of your shit.
>>
>>48092169
>Select all pictures with grass
>Picture of lake surrounded by meadow, not considered grass
>>
Cursed Child drawback WHEN
>>
>>48092247
Anon, not every jump needs a fanfic drawback.
>>
File: 1466640798389.png (271KB, 319x369px) Image search: [Google]
1466640798389.png
271KB, 319x369px
>>48092247
>actually putting up with that shit
I do not know if these are official leaks, but if they are, I am doomed since HP was Jump 4 for me.
>>
>>48092264
JUST.

DON'T BE A MAIN CHARACTER.
>>
>>48092247
>>
>>48092247
There's not enough CP in the world.
>>
>>48092247
TIME TRAVEL WAS A MISTAKE.
OR A MISSED STEAK.
>>
File: Dance_Puppets!.jpg (39KB, 216x259px) Image search: [Google]
Dance_Puppets!.jpg
39KB, 216x259px
>>48092278
(Harry Potter)
-Blood: Pureblood (900CP) -Aristocracy! The conflicting memories may be a problem, but I'll find a way to deal with it.
-Background: Wealthy (800CP) -All manners of delectable goodies and gold! I will definitely squirrel some away.
-Brave At Heart (Free) -Think rationally regardless of any fear? Shit. Yes, YES.
-Dedicated (700CP) -Study better, retain more material? Yes, yes, and YES. This will be a good basis.
-Occlumency (600CP) -Minimal mind reading? GOOD.
-Clean-Blooded (Free) -Never getting sick means never being off-guard.
-Non-Verbal Specialty (400CP) -Surprise is a very important element.
-Setup Wizard (200CP) -Helps me prepare for year seven, among other things.
-Veela Blood (-200CP) -OOOOOH, BITCH I'M FABULOUS. I'M PRETTY!
-Wandless Magic (-500CP) (Discount) -Lets me keep my wand home and start shit with jazz hands.
-Wand (Free) -I don't care if I don't need it, THIS IS SO COOL.
-Pet Owl (Free) -Didn't plan on it, but bird! Will help me out, free it when I leave.
-Nimbus 2000 (Free) -Got to get around places! Get going and fly around. Will come in handy.
-Dragon-hide Jacket (Free) -AWWWWWWW YISS. I will make use of this in some form. Oh I WILL.
-Prophecy (-400CP)
-Marked (-300CP)
-Bully Teacher (-200CP)
-Saving People Thing (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Gryffindor, 11 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

It's too late.

It has already begun. I can feel myself slipping away to the fabric of time. I can feel my mind twisting as perfected Time Turners start destroying the weave of reality. Already the Potter family is taking a familiar name in my mind. The Deegans.

Hail Lord Dominus.
>>
>>48090864
That's enough swimsuits.
>>
>>48091271
Best catgirl.
>>
>>48092385
That's enough Heresy.
>>
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, THE DAILY BEAST ARTICLE MIGHT JUST BE A GAG.
>>
>>48092435
So there is a shining light at the end of the tunnel.

Very good.
>>
>>48092424
>Thinking I care about Heresy.
You are funny servant of the corpse god.
>>
>>48092126
Nobody cares.
>>
How big is the Ark you get from Anno 2070? Looked through the wiki and didn't find any specifics.
>>
File: the time has come.jpg (62KB, 460x614px) Image search: [Google]
the time has come.jpg
62KB, 460x614px
>>48092344
Little do you know that Harry Potter is actually your long lost daughter sent back in time to save the world from the past of your future self. To this end she has teamed up with Snape's secret bastard son, Luna, in order to free Dumbledore's mind which has fused with Voldemort's seventh soul and hidden away in the most perilous location of all: your heart.

Also, Hagrid is an oldspark.
>>
So, how the fuck is this bitch Voldemort and Bellatrix's daughter? When was she pregnant? What the fuck is going on?

>>48092435
Oh. That would explain it.
>>
>>48092126
Kara no kyokai/nasuverse jumps
>Double origin as ruin//doom/destruction/disaster etc, any two concepts
>Can be caster and reach Mana EX
>Reality Marble

Kingdom Hearts
>Heartless army
>Drakness my old friend for dark power
>Enter the Void for another faction

Shadow of the Colossus
>Shadow beings (Dark/evil outlet if Corruption takes too much evil to disguise [You can reabsorb them later like Dormin did with the ones in the colossi])
>Corruption (Makes you all around better, and can make others more powerful, or overcharging them for ironic death by corruption)
>Ungodly Soul for giant thing.
Bayonetta2 has a main villain that absorved human evil untill he got to god levels.
The grail from fate gets corrupted with all the evils in the world, it basically oozes black evil sludge.
>>
>>48092126
Soul Eater
>Drop-in/Madness tree, madness of destruction

Warhammer fantasy for winds of magic/necromancer lord or whatever
>>
File: 1272770864931.jpg (20KB, 800x308px) Image search: [Google]
1272770864931.jpg
20KB, 800x308px
>>48092569
>>
>>48092595
>Bayonetta2 has a main villain that absorved human evil untill he got to god levels.
>The grail from fate gets corrupted with all the evils in the world, it basically oozes black evil sludge.
That's bullshit Anon
>>
>>48092126
Would you like to explain what this means? Are you just trying to be evil and rain destruction on everything, or are you trying to become the embodiment of the concept?
>>
>>48091757
My understanding is that she did not write it. Her name's on the book edition because it's her IP but she didn't write that either. Blame that Jack Thorne guy.

>>48091806
I am pretty sure you are absolutely correct.
>>
>>48092672
The second one.
>>
>>48092126
>Paradox, if I can figure out how to use it for my own ends somehow
>Take Over Demon Soul, used on Paradox maybe? They are called demons at times.

This is a terrible idea.

THIS IS AN AWFUL IDEA.
>>
>>48092634
>That's bullshit Anon
Never said it would get him to God levels. Jump explicitely says corruption has a limit in growth. like logarithmic or diminishing returns getting near 0 growth at some point.

But the collosal form said to have near unlimited potential, and while corruption does not affect past a point, it's still being stored. So it can be used for shadow beings and boosting others
>>
>>48092712
So do it?
>>
So...let's say I used the PSG perk to give free will to a host of Fae, Gods, and various other spiritual entities in the Dresden Files. How bad will this end for me and/or the Mortal world.
>>
>>48092750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
>>48092435
As much as I'd like to believe you, do you have some sort of proof?
>>48092579
Remember when they broke out of Azkaban and Potter said that Voldemort was the happiest he had been in fifteen years?
Yeah...Dude got laid that night.
>>
>>48092750
Does the perk actually let you give free will to something that didn't have it in the first place? I thought it undid mind control.
>>
>>48092712
Anon, he's actively trying to be the employment of ruin and doom, MtA demons are ideal things to learn from.
>>
>>48092750
Well the winter court is essentially in charge of defending reality from a constant daemon incursion through a warp rift. If you give the winter fae free will that would not end well for anyone concerned. And before you say they wouldn't be that stupid remember that they are all backstabbing pricks that are only kept loosely in line by Mab's power and cruelty. They would ditch the battle and their duty in a heartbeat if they could.
>>
>>48092808
>What’s better, is that this spark of freedom is infectious. Allowing your
mere presence to cause mental manipulations to waver, allowing others free will to blossom
forth. Why, with a bit of effort you may even be able to defeat outright spiritual mutilation!
>Although this is useless to those who willingly give themselves up.

Actually, yeah, I'm not sure what the author intended.
>>
>>48092958
>they are all backstabbing pricks
Point of order, they have no free will, and thus no control over what they do, you can't use that to figure out how they would act if given free will.
>>
>>48093069
They do have free will, outside of being constrained to their word(the letter of their word, not the spirit) They obey the law, period. They twist through loopholes of their own free will.
>>
I've been away At a con all of last week /JC/ what did I miss?
>>
>>48093150
All of the autism.
>>
>>48093180
it was a gaming convention and I was in both a free-form LARP and a Disney Capcom crossover champions game so I'm pretty sure you're wrong, to be more specific what jumps,updates and rulings did I miss?
>>
>>48093238
Fairly certain the autism he spoke of was jc's autism, because there was a lot of it.
>>
Clarification on the JoJo jump, are you required to buy the stand option to develop a stand or can you just get stabbed by the arrow head in jump?
>>
>>48093238
Someone was going to make a Mage The Awakening thread yesterday and I think they got driven off because the rest of the thread got in a pissing match over Paradox.

Worm said he may update Worm with a Passenger and a Cauldron Conspirator origin.

The guy who made PSG is reworking the 800 CP perk.

Other than that, I think it was pretty much just pure autism.
>>
>>48093238
>>48093282
Oh, yeah, this guy has it right. Your week doesn't sound bad.
>>
>>48093293
I'm pretty dick didn't leave.
>>
>>48093293
Awakening already has a jump, someone was going to make an Mage the Ascension jump.
>>
>>48093283
You can get stabbed by the arrowhead in-jump and still get a stand. though it says you need a strong will to survive it. But considering the types of people that do get stands seem to barely pass that rule and have no issues, you should'nt have a problem.
>>
>>48093282
oh yeah we are the most autistic thread in the most autistic board in all of 4chan/
>>48093293
thanks,I was planning on doing panty and stocking with garter belt pretty soon but now I know To hold off. And when you say a passenger origin do you mean you can be a shard? and if so does that mean you can grow into an entity? .
>>48093311
it really wasn't, I had a good time playing a bunch of games and got to meet up with some friends who I only ever see at These things.
>>
>>48093283
You can get stabbed, but need to pass the willpower test.
>>
>>48093329
I think he may have just decided to say fuck it and go back to SB. Honestly not sure, though.

>>48093331
Fuck. I always get them backwards.
>>
>>48093348
>>48093329
are you speaking of Dick of Dick and head? Dang they did good stuff..
>>
>>48093336
>And when you say a passenger origin do you mean you can be a shard?
Yep.

>and if so does that mean you can grow into an entity? .
I highly doubt it.
>>
>>48093375
Think this may be a different guy? He went by Poor Dick.
>>
>>48093375
>Dang they did good stuff..
Such as?
>>
I've got some questions about worm actually
1. I took Case-53,since drawbacks go away at the end of the jump does that mean my shard functionally resurrects and starts reproducing/growing and learning?
2.http://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Trigger_Event
I have two companions who are going to be getting a kid in the parenting jump, how what I determine which power set they get or would it be kosher to mix them? The powers in question are reverse engineering and sting, so I'm thinking a knowledge of how to destroy things the way you want In the manner of One Eye from Ork Stain,Think the bathtub scene.
>>48093401
okay that's fair,It's always bad to lose a jump maker but I have no recollection of that guy. What did he do?
>>48093404
I like the killing floor jump and they were planning on doing the overwatch jump
>>
>>48093336
Do you even know the material? Where the hell does it ever say Shards are basically baby-Entities.

Christ, Worm's already been feeling apprehensive on the update. Don't do this shit, Tera.
>>
>>48093475
>I've got some questions about worm actually
Fanwank it. It already explicitly says to fanwank it.
>>
>>48093475
I think Poor Dick onnly showed up to try and make this one jump, he seems to have left to to arguments over the Paradox.
>>
>>48093475
No, because you don't have a Shard anymore post-jump, your powers work via Fiat.

Your shard can't Bud to your child because you don't have a shard. So kids will never inherit the powers.
>>
>>48093293
>Cauldron Conspirator origin.
Holy shit, did he a fully say that? Because now I'm torn between that and the shard origin for the chain I'm working on.
>>
>>48093489
>Do you even know the material? Where the hell does it ever say Shards are basically baby-Entities.
Shards are to Entities as cells are to humans. Technically, you could reverse engineer an Entity from a shard, but
1) there's nothing to suggest you'd actually get an alt form out of this, it's likely just a temporary origin and some relevant perks for future jumps
2) Reverse Engineering an Entity from a single shard would be obscenely difficult. If you were actually capable of pulling it off, you wouldn't need the Shard to start from anyways; doing it from scratch would be no harder.
>>
>>48093475
Bancho, post-jump your shard disappears and you get the powers directly.

>>48093489
Actually, that's canon. Shards are how the Entities reproduce. What he's neglecting is that not every shard has the potential to grow into a new Entity, so I imagine that the one you are wouldn't have that ability.
>>
>>48093475
1. No, you don't have a Shard after the jump, it becomes an innate power. But the notes say you're free to fanwanking they can still somehow bud, if you want to. Makes no sense, but it's there.

2. Powers don't usually mix, especially not like that. You're probably looking at variations of either power, or a 'grabbag' power set with weaker variations on both.
>>
>>48093489
my understanding of entity reproduction is that they broke off into Multiple shards and the shards coalesced into new entities. if you're telling me I'm wrong I'm going to assume thatI am wrong since my knowledge of worm comes from here in the wiki.
>>48093511
Done
>>48093549
>>48093569
okay I did not remember that part and I'm sorry
>>48093572
that's fair and thank you for explaining better
>>
>>48093336
>>48093581
Shards are basically artificial organ biocomputers folded into another dimension. That logic is like saying because you're a colon you can grow into a human someday. Doesn't quite work that way. Sorry Tera, you're always going to be a colon. There will never be a metamorphosis into a beautiful human being. Use your brain, wormanon would not give out a become an entity free option.
>>
>>48093608
okay I remember that first part and I understand The metaphor in the second part even if I do find it unflattering .thank you
>>
Can roleplay from SAO be used as a simple power toggle?
>>
>>48093693
I think it's not a power toggle so much as an ability to go easy on people and avoid accidentally using powers you don't want to
>>
>>48093549
IIRC it says in the notes that you can have your shard bud post jump. "It's up to you on how powers budding off works in your jumpchain. Whether they do, or don't, or there are limits to it. You don't personally control this, but you can fanwank whatever you want."
>>
>>48093711
Fair enough, my mistake
>>
>>48093711
can we not do this? I don't want to start something. Let's just forget I ever asked the question and I willdo some research later when it's time okay?
>>
>>48093693
Roleplay works but forcing you into a character and helping you not use your powers that conflict with said characters ideals. So as a holy knight you wont use evil necromancy, or as a water mage you wont accidentally use your fire spells.
>>
>>48093741
I wasn't starting anything, just informing Justice that there was stuff in the notes about how budding can work post jump. Thought it might be helpful for their chain as they may not have known about it.
>>
>>48093791
>I wasn't starting anything, just informing Justice that there was stuff in the notes about how budding can work post jump. Thought it might be helpful for their chain as they may not have known about it.

Fair enough, I'm aware justice is going to have a lot of kids
>>
>>48093693
No, but it lets you remember to fake it. So, all those ice powers are still active all the time, but as long as you can control them, you won't slip up and accidentally use them in a fit of pique or forgetfulness.

It's actually really useful for stealth jumpers, albeit not something people think of most of the time.
>>
So if you're a Lumen Sage/Umbra Witch in Bayonetta, how dangerous is it to not obey angels/demons?
>>
>>48093809
>It's actually really useful for stealth jumpers, albeit not something people think of most of the time.
There are more than a few 100 point buys that are super useful, Roleplay is one of them.
>>
>30) Gravity Falls
>Journal Entry

>Opening Sequence
>Purely Cosmetic Appearance Change
>Monster Physique(Agility) x 3
>Hand Witch (Eyes)
>Dream Demon
>Shapeshifter
>High Tech Hootenany

>Magic Amulet
>Mailbox in the Woods

>Trust Someone (Journal Entry, Purely Cosmetic Appearance Change, Monster Physique (Agility) x 3, Shapechanger)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>It Says BEWARB
>Turning a Blind Eye
>Journal Page
>Romance Academy 7

The North American Dream Gobbler steals someone's eyes and crawls into the socket to sneak into that person's dreams and bring their worst nightmares to life! Also, there are some vague warnings in the journals that one might be the destined host for an interdimensional being of absurd power.

We start the jump off by running around town invading everyone's minds to learn their secrets and search for members of the Society of the Blind Eye to deal with. Once Dipper starts getting a reputation as a mystery solver we target him and his family, finding out about the portal. We steal Dipper's journal and present ourselves to Grunkle Stan, using journal 3 as a peace offering. We eventually get Gideon's as well and work with him to turn the portal on. We can keep the spatial anomaly in my warehouse where it will be safe until the end of the jump. Then we can go adventuring with the Grunkles when they start sailing around the world to investigate mysteries.

There's also the issue of the yandere computer ghost after me. There's not much she can honestly do to hurt us, but nothing hi-tech comes out of the warehouse this jump.
>>
>>48093336
>/tg/
>most autistic thread on 4chan
Bait
>>
>>48093927
It's not bait if it's true.
>>
>>48093869
Do Umbra Witches even take orders from demons? I might be thinking about a different I.P but I thought they sold their souls in exchange for demonic pacts and powers.
>>
>>48093927
It's not bait, anon. Look at who said it. Tera is many things, but aware enough to call out autism or recognize it? Not so much.
>>
>>48093975
>I might be thinking about a different I.P but I thought they sold their souls in exchange for eldritch hair and world-class sauciness.
>>
>>48093927
We are, have you ever found yourself in a heated debate over something you don't care about? If not I welcome you to /jc/ since you must be new.
>>
>>48093978
>>48093963
>>48093927
can't a guy make a joke without it being bait? I don't want to get into how aware I am or not but I was teasing because I love let's move on
>>
>>48094007
>making a joke
>here

I know you've made some bad decisions in the past but come on.
>>
How dangerous is being a psyker if I take a perk that makes me immune to mind control and possession?
>>
>>48094081
You still have to worry about your brain exploding from Warp energies overloading it, or demons spontaneously manifesting in the area when you use your powers.
>>
Hey, SpyroAnon, if you're on now, reasking this:
>>48086718

Thanks. (Sorry, just my knowledge of the setting is limited, so..)
>>
>>48094081
Singnificantly less than usual, you'd still have to worry about daemons trying to brute-force your conction to the warp into a portal or to fry your brain. But that's something only the big fish in the warp do, so as long as you dont do anything stupid...
>>
>>48094075
>fun is the enemy. Stop having fun.
>>
>>48094109
Are these always something I have to look out for or only when I use psyker abilities?
>>
>>48094159
Only when you're using psyker abilities.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>48085067
92 Van Helsing
http://pastebin.com/07mW6mcn
Highlights include eating the local Dracula(he isn't anywhere near as impressive as Hellsing's Alucard, even if he did take over the world). Playing with items that grow buildings. Ruari(my hollow) nearly reaching Vasto Lorde after a lot of jumps being imported where there were large body counts.
Continue
1 Outlaw Star
2 Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline
3 Sailor Moon
4 Alan Wake
5 Soma
6 Long Live the Queen
7 Spyro the Dragon
8 Shin Megami Tensei
Stormhawks queued
>>
>>48094159
If you got psyker powers from LoT buy blank in 40k or the harlequin perk in Eldar. Also you'll want soul protection beyond that, so Castlevania Power of Dominance
>>
>>48094175
That is the kind of careless attitude that leads to suddenlydeamons.gif
>>
>>48094081
There is still a risk of Daemon invasion, they can still kill you physically/with warp magic, and can still tempt you to joining chaos the good old fashion way without mind rape.

Also as much as the thread seems to hate magic with the risk of Suddenly Demons! remember that it is a feature and not a drawback. Think of all the stuff you can do with them. Kill them for xp, steal their souls, take them as a slave, use them for potion ingredients, eat them, etc. Why would you pass up on extra resources for free?
>>
>>48094109
Solution, perks to survive having no head and perks to regenerate your head. Also, stacking every demons see you as their king perk.
>>
>>48094191
Spyro bound.
>>
File: tgAQiL.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tgAQiL.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>48094208
Personally I like to force them to join my court. The one from Devil Survivor.
>>
>>48094225
Better solution: March into the warp, beat up Korne, and let the deamons form their own opinions about how to respond to your pretense.
>>
>>48094194
>>48094208

But aren't daemons in the warp a special properties of 40k's grim-darkness in the materium? Are they free resources if they don;t follow you after the jump?
>>
>>48094246
>beat up Khorne
>trying to beat a Chaos God at his own game
Got news for you, mate...
>>
>>48094109
Pfft, if you haven't become inundated to sudden brain explosions and demonic incursions of reality already, then you're obviously a newbie jumper.
>>
>>48094194
>harlequin
>going clown
>ever
I am looking at your post with a disapproving frown.
>>
>>48094248
Good point, after all even if you bring the warp into other settings your more or less giving them the calm tranquil version. Unless said setting is grimdark as fuck. Perhaps you'd get helpful Daemons.
>>
File: Clown.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clown.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>48094265
>Not going Clown
Why?
>>
>>48094246
you're doing it wrong, you have to beat up slaanesh and fuck khorne to death. Doing it the other way around just empowers them.
>>
How strong are 'most' abyssal demons?
>>
>>48094248
The warp will still be there in other settings but it is unlikely to have all the wonderfully useful deamons unless it is a pretty hell setting.
>>
>>48094301
What setting?
>>
File: Fear the clown.png (3MB, 1013x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Fear the clown.png
3MB, 1013x1345px
>>48094265
Come Anon dance with me.
>>
>>48094288
Someone inflicted clown-fetish porn on me once upon a time. I am now firmly in the exterminatus camp.
>>
>>48094272
In a less ridiculously grimdarkness setting, wouldn't the Warp basically be the Fade from Dragon Age? Dangerous, scary, and full of demons, but ultimately just a manifestation of thoughts and dreams that has plenty of good parts and beautiful things, too?
>>
>>48094309
Mage the Awakening.
>>
>>48094238
Finally! a jumper that knows how to find the silver lining. I like to bind them in little crystal balls and play Pokemon: 40k Edition

>>48094248
Depends on how you fanwank it. Do your psyker powers work through the benefactor directly manipulating physics on your behalf or did they simply allow you to maintain a connection to the warp? If it's the latter you still get a chance of bonus daemons. Actually even if its the former you may still get it depending on how much you think the benefactor likes to fuck with people.
>>
>>48094272
Alright, one more question:

The LoT and Imperium jumps mention psyker specialties like biomancy or pyromancy, which are apparently aspects of your powers which you've become really good at.

Would it be possible to train/learn to attain similar heights in other specialties, or is that just an arbitrary restriction that can never be passed?
>>
>>48094288
>>48094316
The Eldar clowns are so cool but the potentially endless psyker powers of a farseer are too good to pass up! It is impossible to decide!
>>
>>48094319
Anon I have a deep-seeded fear of Clowns. Clown is still the way to go in Eldar.
>>
>>48094341
Yes but wait until you leave 40K, messing around with powers outside your specialty can result is suddenlydeamons.gif much more easily than normal.
>>
>>48094341
Maybe? Psykers seem to have a built in specialization as power comes from the soul and everyone's soul is different. However as a jumper you could probably reach similar heights if you have magic or skill learning enhancement perks.
>>
File: 3413890-9597523462-Video.jpg (82KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
3413890-9597523462-Video.jpg
82KB, 620x388px
>>48094328
No the warp would go back to being what it was before the war in heaven. So it'd just be a tranquil place that all the souls go to rest. Only reason the warp became what is was is due to the C'tan fucking up the balance, the Eldar murder fucking like rabbits and I think there was another factor involved.

>>48094341
I didn't make either jump so wouldn't know, but I assume you are able to train them but would never hit alpha level in the other version. Or it would just take a really long time. From what I know of 40k psyker powers are something genetic, and linked to how much of your soul is exposed to the warp. Something like that, although I may be completely wrong.

>>48094337
The Daemons are great.
>Be in some setting with pussy ass demons who try to steal my soul
>Release 40k greater Daemons upon the poor guys
>Laugh as my Daemon thrall become the new lucifer

>>48094355
Clown is what I went, just thought it was too cool to pass up. And it's nice to get a blank power before hitting the Imperium jump.
>>
>>48092126
It seems like no one actually suggested anything helpful, so let me just tell you that you can probably use Real Eater for Anti-doom, and I'm certain that if you look for it, you'll find a perk somewhere that lets you inverse your powers.
>>
>>48094411
Didn't the chaos gods exist within the warp when it was tranquil or did they appear when it went out of wack?
>>
>>48094362
Farseers are goat, though.
>>
How long is the Eldar jump by default with no drawbacks? It sounds like at least a century. Is that correct?
>>
>>48094447
>Farseers are crystals.
FTFY
>>
>>48094445
Well, the Chaos Gods represent the good and bad parts of their respective emotions. So... maybe?
>>
This again? Everyone knows how awesome the Solitaires are. Everyone knows how powerful the Farseers are. Has anyone done Eldar as anything other than a Farseer or a Solitaire?
>>
>>48094492
Now if only fucking GW would remember that, instead of focusing all their fucking efforts on the negative emotions.
>>
>>48094492
>good and bad
When did they show the good parts?
>>
Actually, are there any jumps that offer comparable Telepathy and Telekinesis to what you can get from the various 40K jumps other than X-Men Movies?
>>
>>48094469
Best thing about that jump is that you can duck out of that horrible fate.

>>48094505
I saw more than a few craft and art related builds
>>
>>48094445
Nurgle did I know that much. And there were far more chaos gods, but some embodied good concepts. I know slaanesh wasns't around as she came about due to the Eldar, Tzeetch there is no information on when he came about and I assume khorne was always there. But the warp was tranquil, then it got a bit chaotic and then Slaanesh made the 4 current chaos gods something to actually be scared of. Again don't quote me but from what I know it was due to Slaanesh that the eye of Terror actually came about.
>>
>>48094505
>Warhammer 40k: Eldar - 570
Path: Exodite
Drawbacks: Run (+300), Blind Seers (+200), A Bastard Child (+100)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Skills & Abilities:
-Guardian Training (Free)
-Psychic Race (Free)
-Eldar Physiology (Free)
-LOST TO THE PATH
-A World Is A Living Thing
-Worldsinger
-Bonesinger
-Grace of the Elder Race

Items & Gear:
-Not All Who Wander Are Lost
>>
>>48094505
I was torn between Crafting Build and Clown Build.
I flipped a coin.
>>
>>48094512
Certain aspects of the Chaos Gods gain more power the more of that aspect is in the materium; and the aspect in control works to maintain the status quo, which is worsened by shit in the materium.
>>
File: 1451353651827.png (197KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451353651827.png
197KB, 800x600px
>>48094492
>>48094512
>>48094516
Early days, anon. When everything wasn't as comically grimderp and it was... a different kind of grimderp, I guess? But they do represent the good sides and the bad sides of the emotions, it's just that the 40k verse is so completely retarded now that everyone only focuses on the bad parts.

But don't worry. I remember all those good parts.
I'm gonna use those good parts.
>>
>>48092126
Infernal Power from MASTER OF MAGIC empowers all death-aligned magic. Doom would probably benefit from that.

>>48094440
Where is Real Eater from? I see it brought up a lot.
>>
>>48094463
Eldar is 10 years unless you take the big drawback that you lose all your powers in.

>>48094518
Psychonauts and you can get an upgrade to a ship in one of the gundam jumps. The upgrade coats the ship in psycoframe. From what I've read about it 1km of the stuff could boost psychic powers to a level that can control an entire planet. So just import a LoT (or another big ship).
>>
>>48094564
Medaka Box. Many people would have you believe it's the only power worth purchasing from that jump.
>>
>>48094556
Black Crusade Hype! Can't wait to brain Failbaddon and give those fuckers some real leadership.
>>
>>48094533
> Slaanesh that the eye of Terror actually came about.
I think I remember a green from somewhere where someone was commenting about that being Slaanesh's ass or something.
>>
>>48094592
Lip Service is a cornerstone of my favorite combo.
>>
>>48094574
Are you sure?

>from drawback
The hundred years you were promised are
far away indeed.

>from end text/jump selection
In any case, whether your journey was a mere century or far longer still, all things must come to an end. At the zenith of this path, you find yourself making one last choice.
>>
File: Filthy Xeno Scum.jpg (505KB, 1500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy Xeno Scum.jpg
505KB, 1500x698px
>>48094593
What you talking about, Ork hype is far superior. We get to have an actual waaagh.

>>48094597
That could be possible, it is slaanesh after all.

>>48094623
I'm mistaken then, I thought the only time it was longer was due to the drawback where you have to live through all the really scary times.
>>
>>48094597
To be fair that does sound like something he/she/it would do, forcing all those Chaos Marines to move through her/his/its asshole to go anywhere or do anything.
>>
>>48094355
You can take Seer and Solitaire. You're not a Farseer but you have the potential.

That and you can always just slap on some extra psyker power from the LoT and the Imperium.
>>
>>48094611
Let me guess another two words: Sacrificial Bestowment?
>>
>>48094653
How do farseers compare to Alpha psykers?
>>
>>48094611
>Lip Service
Where is this from and what does it do, I've seen it referenced a couple of times.
>>
>>48094690
Medaka box I believe.
>>
File: tumblr_njvy6zFNKi1raqntvo1_400.gif (1MB, 350x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njvy6zFNKi1raqntvo1_400.gif
1MB, 350x269px
I hate to be yet another asshole asking about Percy Jackson parent abilities, but did Merchant ever answer what being the scion of shub niggurath would give you.
>>
>>48094505

40k Eldar Jump:

Path: Outsider
Perks:
Guardian Training (free)
Psychic Race (free)
Eldar Physiology (free)
Lost to The Path: Pathfinder -400cp (400/1000)
Ranger -200cp (600/1000)
Path of the Awakening -200cp (800/1000)
Aspect Warrior: Shadow Spectre -200cp (1200/1200)
BoneSinger -400cp (1600/1600)
Gear:
Soulstone (free)
Aspect Wargear: Shadow Spectre (free)
Wraithguard (free)

Drawbacks:
So Cold +200cp
Eldrad +300cp
Inquiring Minds +100cp
There is Only War +0cp
>>
>>48094699
Loads of siblings.
>>
>>48094660
Nope, that isn't even a combo. You can use Sacrificial Bestowment to give Sacrificial Bestowment.

I used Lip Service to do something else before that was a thing. . .
>>
>>48094653

>You have a choice between either appearing in a generic horror movie setting with damn near every monster imaginable somewhere.

Hey, Cool cats -- Does the composite generic horror movie jump include stuff like IT and Lovecraft?
>>
>>48094593
>Go Khornite
>Old Khornites were big on Honor and fighting Worthy Opponents, not just killing mindlessly
>Take out Armless
>Lead Black Crusade against the Nids and the Necrons, a greater foe we will never find!

>>48094647
>Beat the shit out of Waaaagh Bosses as Human
>Lead a Waaaagh against Necrons and Chaos

>>48094684
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Psyker#Comparing_Psykers
>>
>>48094711
>You can use Sacrificial Bestowment to give Sacrificial Bestowment.
This.

My first gift of SB is SB, after that it's Final Form, after that is when I start getting into the discrete powers and abilities.
>>
>>48094723
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Psyker#Comparing_Psykers

Thanks.
>>
>>48092126
Actually, MoM would be more useful just for the global spell effects. Global Doom and Ruin.
>>
>>48094684
Eldar are more powerful than humans with respects to psykers. Eldar Farseers, as such, are far more powerful than human Alpha psykers.
>>
>>48094750
I've been linked to it before when I asked how Shadowseer from Clown matches up to other Psykers. Plus I'm an Alpha Level Biomancer from LoT
>>
>>48094684
Probably similar in power but different discipline and skills.

Of course that's mostly just speculation as the ranking system only refers to human psykers and the way they approach stuff is totally different.

Difference in mentality is such that one civilization makes their best psykers honoured advisers and leaders and the other mindfucks them and keeps them on an extremely tight leash if they're lucky.
>>
>>48094723
>Lead a Waaaagh against Necrons and Chaos
Not joining the mighty Necrons on a quest to wipe the universe of lesser filth.

Filthy Terran plebeian.
>>
>>48094717
The movies of them, sure.
>>
>>48094788
>Wiping out all life
This Is Not Justice
>>
>>48094734
Why the hell would SB grant Final Form, it's a perk, not an explicit power.
>>
>>48094734
It is funny as to how much time was spent fucking around with 1000cp tribrids when SB and Demon Summoning had so much more potential for bullshit.
>>
>>48094817
And letting people live in 40k is? At least my way they're is like no chance of slavery occurring.
>>
>>48094801
Would it be possible instead of going to a single movie, going to a horror movie verse? Most horror movies are over pretty quickly, so would it be possible to jump it as a universe where horror movies happen on the regular?
>>
>>48094842
Anon post-spark I am going on a fucking CRUSADE to un-grimdarkify 40k.
>>
>>48094699
>I can quit anytime I want
That's what all pancake eaters say.
>>
>>48094831
Yup. SB is an amazing ability, especilaly for companion jumpers.
>>
>>48094831
Use SB to give 8 companions SB. Hit worm, one piece, arrowverse and anyother jump that gives a huge amount of powers/ really good powers. Give each other all the powers that you all got. Easy way to get more devil fruit powers, and other shit.

>>48094857
You're best just dropping some mega bomb and or nanite swam and wiping the milky way clean. Even if you do go back you'd be dealing with the bloody Nids. They're basically a hive mind of SCP-682.
>>
>>48094870
Took a long fucking time to give all 40 guardsmen FISS 5 though.
>>
>>48094857
Is that even possible of achieving before the universe dies of heat death or permanently merging with the warp? Best of luck though.
>>
>>48094907
That's not how you're meant to use them, how will you drown you're enemies in blood and bodies that way?
>>
>>48094849
That's literally what the portion I quoted says.
>>
>>48094893
>>48094923
There is a reason I said "Post spark". Though I'm laying the ground work before hand. Like the purge of Commoragh.
>>
>>48094440
Looking through the archives, there actually seems to be absolutely nothing in jump chain that explicitly lets you apply your abilities to achieve their opposite from typical effects.
>>
>>48094939
I did use them as fodder for a while, but eventually I decided that they needed to be the horrifying monsters that the grunts were afraid of. They deserved it for all the shit I put them through.
>>
>>48094907
Give one SB. Then give another SB. Then those two give out SB. Etc, etc. Pennies to millions mathy shit.

Getting SB out there is the hard part, once you've done that you can pass things around a whole lot easier.

Infrastructure, man. It's a pain, it's not sexy but you need it.
>>
>>48094946
That's not justice, what about all those poor slaves. Or the DEldar babies? They haven't done anything evil, and they're children. It's one of those unwinnable you're gonna fall paladin situations. If you let the kids live they'll become torturous if you kill them you killed an innocent kid.
>>
File: I refuse.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
I refuse.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>48089604
>Jump theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764 [Embed]

>>48089901
Most relaxing jump was CATastrophe, 10 years of relaxing on the beach without having to deal with monsters, alien invaders, demons, etc. But after an endless summer of parties, afternoon naps, and frolicking I knew I had to move on.

>>48090667
>Picture reaction
Why JK, why? You're already richer then the queen.
>>
>>48094989
Plus, a platoon of Mordian Iron Guard with level 5 FISS? It would be hilarious watching them steamroll everything whilst looking gloriously polished and Prussian.
>>
>>48094992
That is actually completely unnecessary though, I recover my power faster than they gain it so it is more efficient for me to just give them all FISS 5 myself.
>>
>>48094989
Meh they don't remember the half hour before death so no worries.

>>48095022
Import them as part of your platoon in the platoon jump for even more fun.
>>
New WIP for Video game Developer.
Changelog: added R&D background, perks, and capstone boosters, new 400cp items that tie in with backgrounds, and other minor editing. What do people thing?
>>
>>48095043
Depends on how many companions you have and how wide you want to propagate your powers.
>>
So apparently Bleach is ending soon. Remake when? Does anyone have a way to even get into contact with Mib?
>>
>>48095047
Still looks nice, I honestly can't decide whether my companion should be an Artist or R&D now. Out of curiosity, is Jumper's Inferno going to be 600, 800, or 1000 CP?
>>
>>48095068
True But FISS 5 was just for the 40 guards, I had other plans for my other companions.
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>48095102
>>
>>48095109
Right now it doesn't really have a fail condition, just endless suffering, so probably 600. Still up in the air, though.
>>
>>48094191
93 Spyro The Dragon
Age 33
Drop-In
Magic Crafter
Wizard Peak
Harbinger of Magic, Maniacal Laughter, Mystical Engine -400, Color of Royalty -300,
Sacred Charm, Big ol' bag a gems -50, Radical Skateboard -100, Scepter of Power -300,
From Beyond the Realms(Angelica[Sensei, Peace Keeper, Harbinger of Magic, Heroic Radar, I still got it -100, Papa Dragon -200, Dragon-Kata -300, Dragon Crystals Item Form(4xShadow)-200, Sacred Charm, ShadowStone], Victoria[Drop-In, Dream Weaver, Harbinger of Magic, Maniacal Laughter, Black Magic -300, Dragon Crystals(Fortuity, Intelligence)-200, Color of Royalty -300, Sacred Charm], Triela[Elder, Artisan(Music, Sculpture), Harbinger of Magic, Am I cool yet?, Words of Wisdom -100, Councilor -200, Heroic Mentor -300, Sacred Charm, Belt of bombs -200, Magical Parchment], Henrietta[Professor, Magic Crafter, Harbinger of Magic, Grand Scheme of things -200, Critical Analysis, Tool for the job -100, Mystical Engine -200, Dr.Renaissance -300, Sacred Charm], Ayanami[Professor, Beast Maker, Harbinger of Magic, Critical Analysis, Mystical Engine -200, Dr.Renaissance -300, Sacred Charm, Jetpack -100, Blaster Laser Machine gun -200], Alice/FiendDS2[Rascal, Peace Keeper, Dream Weaver, Harbinger of Magic, Quick Learner, Nosy -100, Competent -300, Dragon Crystals(Power, Intelligence, Fortuity)-300, Sacred Charm, Radical Squid Skateboard -100, Dragonfly], Belial[Professor, Magic Crafter, Harbinger of Magic, Critical Analysis, Tool for the job -100, Mystical Engine -200, Sacred Charm, Big ol' bag a gems -50, Gogglematic -150, Super Portal Blueprints -300], Nebiros[Sensei, Peace Keeper, Harbinger of Magic, Heroic Radar, I still got it -100, Papa Dragon -200, Dragon Crystals Item Form(Dragonskin, Elusiveness, Luck, Duckfeathers, Ferocity, Shadow, Power, Strength, Fortuity, Intelligence)-500, Sacred Charm, ShadowStone])-150,
Shadow Realm +300,
>>
>>48095102
>Bleach
>Ever ending
Anon, I...
>>
What is the best group of Imperial Guardsmen for the 40 Imperial guard option.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>48095141
Dimensional Travel our way out of the Shadow Realm. After that, it's kinda neccessary to lay low here lest we overpower this world with our magic. Time for partying in the bar mixed with Dragon Kata lessons.
Continue
1 Outlaw Star
3 Sailor Moon
4 Alan Wake
5 Soma
6 Long Live the Queen
7 Stormhawks
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48095112
Doesn't SB put you at half power, though? Say it takes a month, the docs says weeks to months, that'd mean that you were running at half power for three and a half years. Wouldn't it just be easier to use SB once and then FISS once?
>>
>>48095141
>>48095160
Alan Wake, I need a new 4
>>
>>48095172
Gunnerkrigg Court.
>>
>>48095159
There's no way to answer that. Every IG Regiment has its own specialty, so without knowing what you're looking for that can't be answered.

When you're dealing with military units and specialization, "the best" arguments don't make a ton of sense.

The better way to approach it would be to figure out just what it is you want them to be doing, then work from there.
>>
>>48095202
queued
>>
looks like I've got a build to update.
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 1
The girl that was killed in the park… - +100Very annoying
Two Steps From Hell +200 CPActually with my build this is kind of useful
Sick Little Puppy - +200 Insult me all you want I'm still saving you
Seven Hells Battle +300 Oh hey Dante, what's with the gun? Oh Wrong Dante here,meet Dante.
World of Chaos – (Cannot be taken with “World of Law” or “The End”) +600 As if I didn't have enough reason to fight these bastards
Demon free To beef up
Automatically Arrive in mysterious laboratory,Sendagaya No idea what happened here
Mimic (Free to Demons) This seems evil
Kugutsu Magic (Free to Demons Minions Are always good
Demonic Union – 200 Special snowflake is always my jam
Sacrificial Bestowment –300 discounted for demons. this will come in handy later when I'm at my full power
Theme Music – Free Speaking of jams
Dormant Power – 500 Limiter removal is awesome
Giant –-300 200 taken from pool Discounted for demonic union Bigger than big stronger than strong, ready to fight for right against wrong
Ibaraki Doji – Free with demonic union I have no you want to says but instant death immunity is wonderful
Herald – 1000: And now I have the power to actually clear out these demons
I guess I'm a giant skeletal Angel...
MagnetiteX2-100 And maintain myself and help me grow
The Overlord’s Seat –-200 discounted for demons This growth rate combined with these drawbacks will enable me to actually survive
The plan: Kill demons, that's it I'm going to start at the bottom and wipe out demons until I can face What were once protagonists, I do not believe I can make it in these 10 years but I'm going to Roll to see how well I do
Roll(1d100)+0: Total:29 So once again quite well the dice are with me today and I managed to make things pretty decent going from Ghostbusters Apocalypse to regular SMT levels Of demonic activity through genocide
>>
>>48095170
Yes but if I gave one Companion SB I would have to wait for it to reach full strength before giving them FISS, after that I would have to wait for FISS to reach full strength, then I would have to wait for them to do the same for another one, and so on.

It is faster for me to just give out FISS every time I get mine back to full strength, giving out SB is only a viable strategy for much larger projects than just giving 40 guardsmen FISS.
>>
>>48094849
Yeah that's how it works automatically. The horror doesn't wrap up in your first 90 minutes.
>>
>>48095006
Dark eldar are clones born from tanks.

Even trueborns are condemned anyways. But if ALL eldar died, the combined migth of their souls could tear Slaanesh a new one, leting all souls trapped escape and reduce the chaos god in power enough so that the Emprah could focus some of his power into healing his body or closing the warp breach underneat the imperial palace
>>
>>48095213
I guess I would prioritize tactical versatility and discipline.
>>
>>48094954
Really? Nothing?

There's got to be something that can let someone use their abilities to achieve inverted effects somewhere in jumpchain.

Hey /jc/, help me out here, there's definitely something for this.
>>
>>48095265
Fair enough. I'd just be concerned about dropping down to half power unless it's a calmer jump. Like doing that in 9 to 5 wouldn't be an issue, but I wouldn't have done that in SMT. I'm not saying you did that, just tossing that out there.

Actually, since it's relatively low power and it gives you access to all your companions Uncharted Waters might be the perfect jump for that. Even at half power you'd be able to stomp any other pirate out there, and you can pass around your powers for a decade with all your companions.
>>
>>48095243
>29 out of 100
Bancho..
>>
>>48095306
Krieg troops then.
>>
>>48095355
I roll low, this has been established before,this is an excellent roll.
>>
>>48095047
Wow, this looks awesome so far! Question, does the Designer stuff also apply to writing, say, a book?
>>
>>48095317
You know it only drops the power that you are bestowing down to half strength right?
>>
>>48095306
Cadian, or death corps of Krieg. I would think Cadian are more tactically versatile, while Krieg are more disciplined.
>>
>>48095306
Death Korps of Krieg, like >>48095356 suggested wouldn't be bad. They're more or less all arounders.

Here's something to look over:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Imperial_Guard_Regiment
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/List_of_Astra_Militarum_regiments
>>
So, Jumpers, do any of your companions get upset if you don't spend enough CP on them?
>>
>>48095434
yeah that's why I rotate which companions I import regularly and pick up as many power bestowment abilities and enhance other abilities as I can
>>
>>48095381
what are you, a rifts player?
>>
>>48095391
Yeah, I like to play it conservative unless I have to though.
>>
>>48095390
Just about all of it, yes. Anything that involves you making a story is improved, essentially.
>>
>>48095434
No, because I make extensive use of power transfer perks that everything works out to being more along the lines of group powers that we share.
>>
>>48094723
So if you're an Alpha Psyker in 40K and LoT, and a Farseer in Eldar, and become a Daemon Prince in BC, where will you be on that list?
>>
>>48095309
Not a jump, and only works for magic, but Xanth has reverse wood.
>>
>>48095455
I don't know, it's just how I did it the first couple of times and after that it seemed like it would be cheating if I flip-flopped by switching systems. It's worked out pretty well for me and I don't see a reason to Change
>>
>>48095434
Not really, I go big on empowerment abilities, especially the ones that allow you to improve yourself as well as your allies.
>>
>>48095356
>>48095426
>>48095433
I think I am leaning towards the Cadians, the Death Corps seem a bit too depressing even by 40K standards and the Cadians are apparently the best soldiers outside the Space Marines.
>>
>>48095494
eh, whatever. It's just somewhat odd. Not unheard of, but odd.
>>
>>48095475
2 or 3, I mean without BC I think you are looking at being around Eldrad's level, so Daemon prince might put you up a rank.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>48095488
>>actually recommending reverse wood.

yeah that stuff is wildly unpredictable and Can just as easily bork up what you're trying to do as it would enable it.
>>
File: 1372210530477.jpg (261KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
1372210530477.jpg
261KB, 1024x878px
>>48095475
>>
>>48095475
Alpha +, you could probably be on level of Malcador the Sigillite. Maybe if you push the wank, on level of Magnus the Red.
>>
>>48095467
Cool, thanks. By the way, about the Digital Half-Life drawback, if we release it a day after the original date, will it still suck? How long do we have before it becomes unsalvageable?
>>
>>48095540
So you will become a god?
>>
>>48095541
Magnus is powerful enough to run away from Toilet man right?
>>
>>48095541
I think they would only be on Magnus level if they went Daemon Prince of Tzeentch?
>>
>>48095475
>Daemon Prince

Urgh. I'm... really kind've hoping there's going to be options for those of us who don't want to be Princes or Saints. I know, that's likely considered a waste of a jump / the sub-optimal route for some folks here.
>>
>>48095588
Red said you can skip both and go for the Armory, or something like that.
>>
>>48095527
Yeah, but it is literally the only thing I can think of that does what he wants in any capacity.
And if it convinces someone to make a Xanth jump I won't complain.
>>
>>48095588
Speaking of, I have a general idea of what a Daemon Prince is like because I've watched TTS, but what's a Living Saint?
>>
File: IT IS THE BANEBLADE.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IT IS THE BANEBLADE.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>48095588
Truly there is only one option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgZEXzHJwno
>>
>>48095047
Thought it was a weird idea but it looks great.
>>
>>48095434
No, mainly because my House Rules require me to import her with the maximum amount of CP every Jump.
>>
>>48095563
Magnus is in hiding from Toilet Man.
>>
File: 1401837113282.jpg (223KB, 625x892px) Image search: [Google]
1401837113282.jpg
223KB, 625x892px
>>48095559
...that was a joke. My point is it's gonna be some potent stuff.

>>48095588
You are in LUCK good anon, for >>48095623 is 100% correct and I actually am planning MULTIPLE options for those who don't want to be Princes or Saints.

Anything from Warp Fonts to crazy knowledge to additional equipment to other unique rewards I'm still bubbling up. But you will not be subjected to a binary choice this run.

>>48095642
Joke's on you, that's in Part 2.
>>
>>48095638
They're the Emperor's equivalents - strictly female due to most qualifiers for Living Saints being Sororitas members, but the ritual for BC is going to fuck with that a bit to allow for male Living Saints.
>>
>>48095677
>Warp Fonts
I don't know what that is, and I'm sure it's fucking dangerous as shit, but I want one.
>>
>>48095693
>>Warp Fonts
>I don't know what that is, and I'm sure it's fucking dangerous as shit, but I want one.
Looks like Wingdings, reads like Times Roman, summons infinite bananas.

Don't fuck around with Warp Fonts, man.
>>
File: 1277842884845.jpg (30KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1277842884845.jpg
30KB, 400x266px
>>48095693
>>48095716
The idea came from the Space Wolves' lore. Leman Russ was planning to find something called the 'Tree of Life' which is an UNCORRUPTED WARP FONT. Supposedly. He was going to find it because it's one of the few things that can straight-up heal Emps.

So I figured fuck it. Use it as an option.

What could go wrong.
>>
Has anyone ever made the LoT penis joke during battle?

>Enemy: What the fuck is that abomination?!?

>Jumper: That is my penis!

>Enemy: Your what! *explodes due to orbital bombardment*
>>
>>48095742
You're late a couple hundred threads.
>>
>>48095733
>Straight up heal Emps
...could we sacrifice all our points or whatever we get to get that? Because that sounds really, REALLY useful.
>>
>>48095733
So it's essentially access to nigh-unlimited uncorrupted warp energy?

Well now I don't just want it -- I need it.
>>
>>48095765
It's gonna be a Part 3 reward. All you have to give up is the chance to be a Prince or a Saint.

Also, it should be noted that it's the fruit of the tree that could heal Emps, not the tree itself. So... think on that.

>>48095780
...pretty much, yeah. It's why you have to forsake all other end rewards as a result.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48095141
>>48095160
94 Alan Wake
Age 27
Biltmore Logging Camps
Drop In
Suave, Artist(Writing, Painting, Dance, Singing, Instrumental Music, Photography, Stand-up Comedy, Sculpture, Improvisational Acting)-900, Bright Falls' Finest -100,
Trusty Blade,
A nice talent and skill grab, but this place isn't very interesting. I think we'll be hanging out in the bar a lot.
Continue
1 Outlaw Star
3 Sailor Moon
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 Soma
6 Long Live the Queen
7 Stormhawks
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48095791
Argh, Red you demon, you devil, you witch! Why must you torment me so?!
Nah, I kid. This all sounds really good, and I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>48095813
Soma. I know nothing of this setting. I'm gonna need a new 5.
>>
>>48095791
>All this hype
Can we get an ETA?
>>
>>48095780
>uncorrupted warp energy
Just how long do you think it'd stay that way? The Warp in the 40k verse didn't start off corrupted, it ended up that way.

>>48095791
Will the font be uncorrupted AND incorruptible? Cause that's a very different animal.
>>
>>48095791
>Implying I can't heal Emps myself.
I kind of want it anyway though.
>>
>>48095828
Okay, so there's this deep-sea research station/space launch facility (the mass driver goes all the way down from the bottom of the sea to the surface). Pretty nice place, forefront of scientific research, it even has its own benevolent AI overseer. Then the apocalypse happens. Big asteroid hits the Earth, all surface life is dead. And the AI, despite being benevolent, panics. It has this mandate of "preserve humanity" in an environment where humanity can't survive for long. And it doesn't have a very good understanding of what it means to be human. So it starts forcibly uploading brains and converting people into cyborgs, in the hopes of creating a new breed of mankind that can survive. It doesn't end well, to say the least. Lots of people going insane in their new forms, the facility is still falling apart, and generally everything is just going terribly.
>>
>>48095835
Gonna start working on it after Warframe. So in a few weeks. Hopefully things speed up after I upgrade my comp next weekend.

>>48095838
>Will the font be uncorrupted AND incorruptible? Cause that's a very different animal.
...I'll have to think on that, because on one hand I can see the need for it. On the other hand, I REALLY kind of want to see how badly people mess up. In all seriousness I'll think on it.
>>
>>48095828
Sword & Sorcery?
>>
>>48095989
queued
>>
>>48095983
>spoiler
Please do, my decision will be dictated by that based off of what I said in >>48095838.
>>
>>48095983
Is it wrong that I kind of want one Corrupted Warp Font and one Uncorrupted/Uncorruptable?
>>
>>48095983
Maybe make it an optional challenge? Satisfy both camps that way?
>>
>>48096016
>I kind of want one Corrupted Warp Font
That's not justice.
>>
>>48096016
DO NOT MAKE ICE CREAM SWIRLS WITH THE WARP, JUSTICE. WE'VE FUCKING GONE OVER THIS.
>>
>>48095309
I am working on a Breath of Fire Jumpchain.
One of the Dragon Abilities, can do this for magical/elemental abilities. Shadow into Radiance, Fire into Ice, etc...

If someone makes another Star Trek Jumpchain (Based on reboot maybe) ask them to include a "Reverse The Polarity" Perk for the bullshit technological version.
>>
>>48096048
Extremely so actually.
>>
>>48096048
Yes, but sometimes my curiosity overrides my sense of Justice.
Do Not Go Into The Lab.

>>48096055
I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
>>
File: 1426955800689.jpg (30KB, 788x675px) Image search: [Google]
1426955800689.jpg
30KB, 788x675px
Jumpers what's your favorite powers?
>>
>>48096035
...you know what I might just do that.
>>
>>48096061
>Shadow into Radiance, Fire into Ice, etc...
Sounds cool.

Although, unless it's less specifically elemental or if I can wank that Doom is and element, it won't really work out for my chain.

>If someone makes another Star Trek Jumpchain... "Reverse The Polarity"

How the fuck is that not already a thing?
>>
>>48096143
Geneforge. Everything from it. I can do so many Experiments with that it's not even funny.
>>
>>48096055
No, I think we went over how Justice needs to stop destroying moons. Propper warp etiquette is new ground.
>>
>>48096160
That's HeavensAnon though.
>>
File: that's it this is kamen rider.png (186KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
that's it this is kamen rider.png
186KB, 540x310px
>>48096143
See: Kamen Rider
See also: Symphogear

Power armor is the best
>>
>>48096160
Heavens is the moon destroyer, not Justice.
>>
>>48096143
soft physics,self Molecular manipulation and eliatrope portals.
>>
>>48096160
Nope, Heavens destroys moons, Spyro sits on continents among other things and Justice just waifus anything thats not bolted down and some things that are.
>>
>>48096160
That's Heavens who keeps destroying moons.
Lately Anons have been telling me "Noo Stahp!" when I consider Mad Science.
>>
>>48096143
I really like that capstone from Street Sharks that turns your white blood cells into tiny sharks.
>>
Was someone making a Dofus jump? Because if so I want to help that giantess Gulivette.
>>
>>48096212
OI! I have 48 Waifus, after 250ish Jumps.
That is not "everything that not bolted down"
>>
>>48095791
> All you have to give up is something you didn't want to begin with.

Sold.
>>
>>48096143
ALL THE CRAFTING POWERS

But more seriously, Lost Hope+Parasite from Skullgirls for the basis of my bioengineering.
Remaking a benign species of Life Fibers for clothing superscience!
>>
>>48096154
You can probably do it with Treknobabbler from TOS Jump.
>>
>>48096212
Justice is still in double digit waifu numbers, some of us ultra whores have gotten more from a single jump.
>>
>>48096233
Uh huh.

And if pods were an unlimited resource, how many would you have?
>>
>>48096232
Only reason he said it was to spite the existing Wakfu jump and it's jumpmaker, and that anon hasn't said shit since.
>>
>>48096143
I order...

Not needing to eat or use the bathroom/have bowel movement.

Teleportation. Useful as hell.

GREEN FIRE! Made of Hate and/or magic.

Appearance/Fear/Cuteness perks. They blend nicely into an aura of maximum confused feelings whenever people look at me.

Durability and regen.
>>
>>48096275
TOS?
>>
So, who here is a fan of Skullgirls?
GUESS WHAT.. MOBILE GAME TIME.
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/02/skullgirls-announced-smartphone-brings-rpg-elements-dozens-characters-mobile/
>>
>>48096301
Well fuck. I was hoping someone would make a Dofus jump not out of spite but because that setting would be interesting to explore.
I feel sorry for poor Gulivette.
>>
>>48096296
Blue Feathers can be made unlimited resources so that is not a limiting factor.
>>
>>48096296
The same amount. I pick my Waifus on Quality, not Quantity, thank you very much.
>>
>>48096320
Aw shit
>>
>>48096143
Either Equivalent Exchange from Minecraft or Page of Hope God Tier from Sburb.
>>
>>48096332
Yeah, you especially don't want a jump made just to spite someone like Wakfu Anon.
>>
>>48096332
No two jumps set in the same setting are allowed, or ever will be allowed, fuck you and your ilk.
>>
>>48096320
I'm willing to give the creators the benefit of the doubt considering Indivisible is being created.
>>
>>48096143
Speed perks easily. Because being able to pull Kurosensei times 50 gets some pretty crazy shit. Stacking speed till I reach plaid is my end-goal.
>>
File: drink milk.jpg (317KB, 650x2600px) Image search: [Google]
drink milk.jpg
317KB, 650x2600px
>>48096143
Skellyton power. I have become the invincible skellington jumper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU513suJZzY
>>
>>48096320
HYPE AS FUCK
>>
>>48096367
>Star Wars
>Nasuverse
>World of Darkness
>Warhammer
I could go on
>>
>>48096385
But will you be a skeleton warrior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ZlpTp_dJA
>>
File: 509.png (192KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
509.png
192KB, 1252x1252px
>>48096367
>>
>>48096367
It's 200 fucking years before wakfu you retard.
>>
>>48096408
Yes. Now we just need a jump for it.
>>
>>48096429
Wait I made a mistake it is Age of the Dofus (-211 to 789) and Wakfu Era (789 to present)
>>
>>48096357
>Equivalent Exchange
Stop wanking this weak ass shit, it can't do what you think it can, it's never demonstrated any feats beyond what we see in the game and without any evidence to the contrary you can't pretend like it can do anything else.
>>
Well the shitposter is on. May as well find something to do with the rest of your day.
>>
>>48096408
Why is the show called Skeleton Warriors if the Skeletons are the villains who get their asses kicked?
>>
>>48096143
End of a Dream from Alice- Through the Looking Glass. Destroying illusions by pitching a fit about it just fits my jumper's personality to well.
>>
>>48096471
... I just want unlimited resources ex nihilo. Which is definitely a thing it can do.
>>
File: Ponderskeleton.jpg (91KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
Ponderskeleton.jpg
91KB, 500x265px
>>48096504
I don't know
>>
>>48096143
Precognition, because it's just so fun to mess with people with it.
>>
>>48096536
Its a shitposter Alice.
>>
File: skellyton.png (95KB, 377x385px) Image search: [Google]
skellyton.png
95KB, 377x385px
>>48096504
Obviously, everyone on the show is a Skeleton. The good guys just use a fleshy version of power armor.
>>
File: 1430167894879.png (26KB, 250x291px) Image search: [Google]
1430167894879.png
26KB, 250x291px
>>48096320
Huh. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Considering it's a mobile game this is surprising.
>>
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Bd8pq-utw
unoriginal but it works
>>
>>48096275
What's TOS stand for?
>>
>>48096143
Teleportation.

I probably get more use out of it than anything else and teleporting yourself, others and objects solves a shitload of problems.
>>
Is the Incredibles jump going to get delayed three years so that the jumpmaker can see the sequel first?
>>
>>48096651
The Original Series
Star Trek
>>
So, Terra Formars update. Not one of revulsion at the Johj or exasperation at power levels, for once, just one of confusion. One of the new characters uses wasabi in order to enhance his rattlesnake MO Operation to give him precognitive shadow snake familiars he can use to communicate with the rest of the team. I'm fairly certain it's meant to be a visual metaphor, but of what, I have no idea.
>>
>>48096549
But the problem with that is that there was a guy who wanked it as being able to replicate entities from Worm so I can see where he might be coming from. But the furthest I've ever taken it is being able to replicate materials or ingredients from other jumps.
>>
>>48096702
I... the author is just messing with people now, isn't he? This doesn't make any sense at all anymore.
>>
>>48096702
They are somehow now able to transfer MO operation stuff, the other two got his MO and were using the wasabi sucker thing, the shadow thing was a metaphor for them getting the pit organ stuff.
>>
>>48096681
Hopefully not.
>>
File: 1417142782794.jpg (39KB, 288x467px) Image search: [Google]
1417142782794.jpg
39KB, 288x467px
>>48096702
How, why?
>>
>>48096143
That Generator Rex perk that lets you fabricate technology pretty much ex nihilistic. Insanely useful and I'm surprised it's never discussed.
>>
File: the incredibles.jpg (276KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
the incredibles.jpg
276KB, 1440x900px
>>48096681
Nope. I'm just hitting a brick wall in motivation right now.

I have most of what I want in terms of perk, powers, and a bunch of items. Just... actually writing the descriptions and fluff and such isn't flowing yet.

If this place is still around at point (and I am), I'd probably update it to add stuff or make a dlc or something. But that's three years away, fuck.
>>
>>48096825
Ex nihilo* goddammit.
>>
For SOMA, what should I get with this?
How Did I - Where Did I Get A Flashlight? (-150)
Should I go for my heavily upgraded power armor, my heavily upgraded pip boy, or my cloak(which integrates the Mandrakeskin Cloak from LoT)
It's supposed to give you something you use often randomly from the warehouse.
Honestly, I'm thinking of just failing the gauntlet without trying though.
>>
>>48096844
I wish Mrs.Incredible wasn't married.
>>
>>48096897
I'm sure you can find an elastic waifu who you love just as much as her, or maybe you can just use imports in some jump to give a companion that power.
>>
>>48096889
Well, the Pip Boy isn't that useful in PATHOS-II. I'd go with either the cloak or the armor. Avoiding proxies and fighting off proxies, both very good things. Maybe prioritize the armor slightly higher if it has high-pressure resistance, because then you can skip like half the trouble of getting around.
>>
>>48096684
There doesn't seem to be anything in there that would imply it could be used as a solution for by current predicament.
>>
File: filmes-2233-fotos-10151.jpg (50KB, 980x428px) Image search: [Google]
filmes-2233-fotos-10151.jpg
50KB, 980x428px
>>48096932
I think people are more interested in her other super power.
Dat booty
>>
>>48096936
the cloak can both straight up teleport me around through the shadows and makes me nearly unnoticable with the hood up thanks to an upgrade.
The armor does work under pressure I think. Not sure.
However, don't you have to interact with computers?
The pipboy has nearly every computer I've come across integrated into it, I just kept it as looking like a pip boy despite now being far more advanced
>>
Pip Boy a shit; Omni-Tool a best.
>>
>>48097041
Pip-Boy
Pip-Boy 3000(Fallout), Portable Computer(SBurb), Scanner(Iji), Farlight Caliban, Farlight Excalibur(Shadowrun), PDA(Squirrel and Hedgehog!), TR-580 Tricorder(Star Trek), COMP, Custom COMP: Vitality(Devil Survivor),
>>
>>48097015
You get a device for interacting with the PATHOS-II computers for free. The Standard-Issue Omnitool, the jump calls it. If your Pip Boy is super upgraded, it might be useful, but a lot of PATHOS-II's computers are just too broken down for hacking to get you through everything. Lots of stuff disconnected from the network.
>>
>>48097075
Can you NOT post porn?
>>
>>48097075
Tera, of all people you should probably refrain from vague lewd posting the most. Your tastes are ... not so much tastes as problems and your judgement isn't the best.
>>
>>48097096
it's not like you can make anything out, it's cheesecake since when can't you post cheesecake on TG? But fine I'll take it down
>>
>>48097096
He didn't though, fag.
>>
>>48097075
>Shoggoth sex
God fucking damn it, Bancho, I didn't need that mental image.
>>
>>48096702
I give up.
Does anybody even want the update.

KING OF THE COCKROACHES - INVOKER, humans working with & for the Roaches, wasabi-activated pit organs implanted into other humanoids, I just. I can't. I can't.

Yu Sasuga is torturing me with this whack-ass bo schitt.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

1-10 Sword, 11-20 Pip Boy, 21-60 Armor 61-100 Cloak
>>
>>48097147
Just blow up Mars on the first ship
>>
>>48096897
Such is life.

If you're an asshole, there's a +0 option to start in the Glory Days. I'm going to give a disapproving look if you do that though.

>>48096932
Hell, he could get that in the same jump when I finish it. Not sure what to price it at though.

>>48097008
...Do I need to include a perk for that too?

Hm, speaking of including stuff. Hey, /jc/, I'm splitting up Perks and Superpowers, but what's the best way to do that?

Do I do it like Arrowverse, where you have buy a (possibly discounted) perk into a superpowers section with its own budget? Or like Xmen and Young Justice, where it's just on the same pool, but with a stipend for the Supers background?

And should I discount them or not, or maybe only some of them?
>>
>>48097157
ok, it gave me my cloak. That should boost my odds of success.
>>
>>48097172
>...Do I need to include a perk for that too?
Always, and it needs to support multiple purchases.

>>48097147
Just keep moving ahead, man. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>48097172
I'd go Xmen route. A bunch of given powers, all available for purchase.
Also, appearance Perks are always good.
>>
>>48096702
It's a "Transfer-Transformation". The snek dude gave the other two a portion of his snake MO. Remember how Akari did that weird shit with the Hopper tattoo dude? Its the same concept. You can see scales on the other two guys, but only barely, its a temporary thing. The snakes as shadows was just a visual way of showing them all being part snake
>>
>>48097139
hey after several thousand years of monogamy You try finding interesting ways to put a peg in a hole, eventually you have to resort to being elephant size masses of non-newtonian fluid Erogenous Zones.
>>48097172
what >>48097205 said.
>>
>>48097172
Discount them, for certain backgrounds.
Like, Heroes would have Incredible powers discounted, Villains would have Villain powers discounted, and then at the end, have the really strong powers without a discount.
>>
File: ass.jpg (13KB, 294x325px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
13KB, 294x325px
>>48097172
Yes.
>>
How high even are the powerlevels of Warhammer 40k anyways? I know what the average Space Marine is capable of, but what the fuck are Primarchs capable of physically/psychically? And Farseers and Malcador? Or is it just really inconsistent?
>>
File: shydance.gif (2MB, 564x330px) Image search: [Google]
shydance.gif
2MB, 564x330px
>>48097172
>>
>>48097273
>Or is it just really inconsistent?
This. Endlessly This.
>>
>>48093975
Lumen Sages don't even have to take orders from Angels. Balder has no trouble fighting armies of them.
>>
>>48097273
It's inconsistent and power wanky enough to make the most die hard shounen fan blush.
>>
>>48097158
Oh yes, easy for you to say. You didn't make the damn thing. You can just shimmy on through.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

1-20 Sword, 21-40 Pip Boy, 41-100 Armor
>>
>>48097283
>>48097300
As inconsistent as Marvel or DC?
>>
>>48097405
eh, on second thought I won't buy that perk twice.
>>
>>48097273
Basically, it doesn't matter, because none of it's stronger or bigger than a galaxy in scale. Just wipe out the milky way and never worry about it again.
>>
>>48097419
Honestly? Worse
>>
>>48097419
More or less.
>>
>>48097193
>>48097205
>>48097227
>>48097231
>>48097261
>>48097276
Right then. Multiple purchase appearance perk going in. Will include the whole superhero physique, and specific features like Dat Booty and such then.
...also probably folding height/smallness and stuff in there, just in case someone want to be Mr. Incredible or Edna size.

Thanks for the feedback on structuring the powers, now I just gotta write the damn things.
>>
>31) Nechronica
>Drop-In
>Thanatos
>Psychadelic

>God of Death
>Drama of Death
>Will to Refuse
>Undefeatable Heart
>Princess
>Struggle
>Defender of Eden
>Anticipate
>Tactics
>God of Death
>Drama of Death
>Delight in Corruption
>Will to Refuge

>Sisters 400 (Drop-In, Psychedelic, Stacy, Shared Loss, Will to Refuse, Defend, Cover)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah, Giffany

>High School of the Dead
>Land of the Dead
>Killing Floor

First thing's to use magical girl purification on Giffany to make her less evil and stick her in a robot body. Then Vriska, Terezi, and I can talk to her about how I'm already taken, while Porrim can explain the concept of "consent" to her and help her get started with a real life as a sentient being instead of a cursed video game character.

Next item on the agenda is using Let's Put Our Hearts Together to fix the planet. That display of power will likely show the necromancers that we're nobody to mess with.

Then we can focus on building up the town, and by town I mean hive cluster. The monthly armies of will get eaten by the zerg and crushed by the trolls and I, without direct aid from our citizens.

My final goal will be figuring out how to salvage doll souls and place them in humanoid zerg bodies that can control hives of their own. I never really wanted to turn a planet into a zerg world, but this time it was an improvement.
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
>>48097492
I should go after Kamen Rider.
So that I can show everyone JUSTICE!
>>
>>48097506
The jump fails to mention the killer insects, robots and plants. And also the fact that psychic abilities are backed by the local equivalent of the Warp. And that the world got nuked, and not just by regular nukes, but Warp powered nukes.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>48097533
you know it's not often I'm confident in my confidence of someone's plan but this is a good plan. it's about time you hit this place although the seasons that this jump covers in particular aren't the ones with the real cuties you'd be after
>>
File: SCREAMING.gif (967KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING.gif
967KB, 245x245px
>>48097464
>>48097478
>Worse then Marvel or DC
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

alright, I normally roll success or failure offline, but since y'all have been helpful(for certain definitions of helpful) I'll roll on here and we'll all see how well I did in SOMA I need to beat a 40 to survive the gauntlet, and a 55 to unlock all of the flashdrives I bought, and a 65 to launch the ARK. good luck to me.
>>
>>48097613
Yeesh, just scraped by.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>48097613
>>
>>48097558
Let's Put Our Hearts Together should fix the warp nuke damage, and the killer insects and plants will just provide juicy new DNA for my zerg. The robots, ehh, I assume they're enemies for the dolls? Because my companions and I already vastly surpass anything a doll can do.
>>
>>48097394
Honestly, it's fine. Terraformars is patently ridiculous at this point, embrace it for how fucking retarded it is. Like, even the initial concept of cockroaches evolving into human like organisms with the capacity for social hierarchies, except just better in every way, was retarded, let alone all the other stupid shit which isn't even that unexpected when you look at where it started from.
>>
>>48097613
Well, I wasted my effort on those flash drives and failed to save the minds in the ARK, but I apparently survived the gauntlet and get the prize. Do you think it's possible to extract the data on the drives post jump(with sufficient hacking perks) like extracting data from the broken chip from terminator or did I just waste my effort there.
>>
>>48097659
They are, but one damaged, malfunctioning, patchwork Robot can casually stomp two Dolls, apparently.
>>
...So, do we have a Magic the Gathering jump besides the werewolves-vampires-angels one?
>>
>>48097669
Depends on how hard you wanna be on yourself. On one hand you can argue that the drives work on fiat and thus the fact that you failed to unlock them in jump means your shit out of luck. On the other hand they might just be regular drives and thus you could unlock them given sufficient computing power.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48095813
95 SOMA
Delta
ITEM #2749: Jumper, Standard Issue Omnitool(Range Adjuster -50, Enhanced Display -100), How Did I - Where Did I Get A Flashlight?(Cloak)-150, Collection of Flash Drives -250, I Don't Want to Miss a Thing -400,
Incompatibility +100, Iron Manning +200, A Mile In His Shoes +100, It's a Long Way Down +200, What Coin Toss? +150, Your Final Mission +150, She Was Nice to Me +50,
I hate this place, I failed to get the data on the drives and I failed to save the minds in the ARK. I really don't want to talk about what I went through here, I'm probably gonna spend the first month of the next world drunker than a brewery full of barflys.
A copy of the ARK without any inhabitants and a pilot seat appear in my Warehouse.
Continue
1 Outlaw Star
3 Sailor Moon
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 Sword & Sorcery
6 Long Live the Queen
7 Stormhawks
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48097753
No, but Ravnica and another one are being worked on. I think Zendikar?
>>
>>48097770
Zendikar and Tarkir
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>48097754
hmm, it says you keep items but drawbacks are revoked. I'm gonna assume that failing to unlock the drives takes the locked drives away, possibly by the ones that remain locked being destroyed in jump this being the reason they failed to unlock. Lets see if I lost all of them or just most of them shall we? I have to beat 75 to unlock 1 and every 5 above that is another unlocked? meaning at 100 I would still only get 6 out of 9 and I will most likely get none of them. Sound fair?
>>
Question about the Infectious Bite perk, can it be used to grant multiple alt.forms?
>>
>>48097843
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>48097760
Sailor Moon! I need a new 3.
>>48097843
that would be unlocking 5 unless you guys think I should just not get any. say if you guys think the bag of drives simply got lost or destroyed.
>>
>>48095488
>>48095527
>>48095624
I would kill for a Xanth jump.
>>
>>48097871
Megaman classic, but with mandatory Protomen drawback.
>>
and yes, I'm adding my Omni-tool to my Pip Boy, it will probably add some functionality. Also adding it's blueprint to my tech in my ACU along with the 5 unlocked drives.
>>
>>48098021
queued and I'll consider the drawback(that I probably would have taken already but am now having to fight my general disdain for orders)
>>
>>48098059
I order you to NOT take that drawback.
>>
>>48098059
Just think of it this way.
Do you really want Wily to get away with all the bull he pulls? Don't you want to punch him in his smug face?
Thread posts: 605
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.