[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #928: You are All the Worst Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 608
Thread images: 60

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48052062
>>
>>48059693
>The Goal of All Life is Death: This special skill is one of Ainz's most powerful abilities and comes from the Eclipse class, which is one of the hardest classes to get because it requires the overlord class with spells specialized in necromancy and instant death type magics. The Eclipse class lets the user become a true lord of death, a life consuming Eclipse. This spell delays other instant death type spells for 12 seconds, but allows them to ignore any types of resistance - even invalid. Ainz used this spell with '(Widen) Cry of the Banshee', and it killed everything in 200m. The cooldown of this spell is 100 hours duration. It is not possible to resist this spell, with the only counter being that one must use a either an item or skill that would cause them to be revived before the 12 seconds pass.
It is a skill with class requirements and while it says spell multiple times it is also labelled as a special skill and not one of his spells. Spells have their own section.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP DRACODEUS.jpg (827KB, 1102x1850px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP DRACODEUS.jpg
827KB, 1102x1850px
>More details of Moon Dwellers
>Even more dangling unexplained plot devices that I can't explain on top of already existing plot devices
>Granteed is Broken, more news at 11
>MFW
The real despair starts now
>>
>>48058876
>>48058907
80 ARIA
Age 15
Cat
Mascot Charm, Landing on Your Feet -100, Blessing of Cait Sith -200, Cat Spaces -300,
Friends of Mine(Akashi[Salamander, A View of the Sky, Climatology -100, Weather Forecast: Pleasant -200, Uniform, Tram Ticket], Shimakaze[Undine, Approachable, The Spirit of Aqua -300, Uniform, Gondola], Taiho[Sylph, Daily Pleasantries, Mail Delivery! -100, Speedy Flier -200, Uniform, Air Bike], Bismark[Gnome, Firm Earth Around You, Astrophysics -100, Shiny Rock, Air Bike -100, Tram Ticket -100], Minamihime[Cat, Mascot Charm, Landing on Your Feet -100, Uniform, Bushel of Roses -100, Nightshine Windchime -100], Senkanko Kappa[Cat, Mascot Charm, Landing on Your Feet -100, Uniform, Four Petal Rose Clover Seeds -200], Deadly Decadent Court[Cat, Mascot Charm, Landing on Your Feet -100, Blessing of Cait Sith -200, Uniform], Choir of Righteous Fury[Undine, Approachable, Row Row Row Your Boat -100, Tranquil Waters -200, Uniform, Gondola]),
Uniform, Gelato -100, Waterfront Property -300, Old Documents: Origination -300,
cont.
>>
In the Lord of Light jump Native Demon says that if you take Rakasha as a god you get the power to survive after death as a Rakasha. Could Demigods get this same benefit?
>>
>>48060170
It wasn't me.

I swear.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>48060174
Scenario 1: To That New Beginning... +300
I arrive, but this isn't right. It hasn't been terraformed yet and I don't have my powers. Also, I'm a cat(ok that's actually right for here, but here isn't right for here. Or perhaps now isn't right for here.) at least I can still talk. I guess I'll be playing cat Yoroichi for a while. I don't even have the stuff I bought here with me, other than this packet of documents. Though, that might be a good thing seeing as I don't have pockets or an inventory or a warehouse right now. Oh well, lets pick up the packet and meander over to that camp. The inhabitants seem rather confused by me, understandable. Seems they are the last researchers on the planet and terraforming is at a stand still. Strange there is an envelope waiting for me with a letter explaining that things got fucked up. Like I hadn't noticed. Oh well, nothing to do but get to it. I drag my packet of papers over to the scientists and get them to take a look. They are shocked to find the documentation showing what they are going to do. Between the packet and my knowledge of various technologies we should get things kicking in no time.
Hmm, I've finally arrived at vacation time. Local cats can't speak human, must be peculiar to me. Seems to be 4 years earlier than I was expecting, but at least it isn't 4 hundred. The Undines recognize me. Oh, the statue of the terraforming research team includes a cat, me. Huh, a jewel rests beneath the statue. A weeklong vacation to be used in future worlds, once a world. Neat. My friends, power and stuff is back too. Well, time to start my vacation, I see a patch of sunlight with my name on it.
Continue
1 Golden Sun
2 Star Trek
3 Sailor Moon
4 Claymore
5 Devil Survivor 1
6 Axe Cop
7 Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48060174
>>48060186
Off to Star Trek. Nechronica queued and Soma in the queue queue
>>
>>48060184
It is moon related mass destruction of course it was you, by default even if you weren't there.
>>
>>48060184
BLAMING YOU ANYWAYS

My only remaining sanity is that the GC/XO robots are literally powered by a high powered Xbox/Gamecube hybrid. Seriously in GC it was called the CUBE and in XO it was called the XENON

https://youtu.be/VJaHFcQSl28?t=2m52s
>>
>>48060181
Demigods and rakasha are two seperate things, the rakasha are living energy beings that lived on the planet before humans showed up, demigods are the decendants and sometimes original settlers that showed up later on. They are completely different species really, it is possible to become an energy being like the rakasha with help but on their own the gods are just really powerful people.
>>
>>48060184
How many moons have you blown up now, 11 1/2? Your track record is not helping your case.
>>
>>48060170
>That Filename
>Not "Rock Me Dracodeus.jpg"

I am disappoint.
>>
>>48060252
I know but the Perk Native Demon says that if you take it as a god your atman is empowered so that you will become like them rather than dying, I am wondering if you take the same perk as a Demigod would it do the same.
>>
>>48060297
Why wouldnt it? If you take it as a demigod you get the same energy body just as sam did in the book, your meat body becomes redundant since you are basically a energy being in a puppet. You are not invulnerable in this state though, loads of them die to fire of all things.
>>
>>48060252
The Native Demon perk makes you into one of the natives, either a Rakasha or one of the People of the Sea. If you take that perk as a God and choose Rakasha you get the ability to turn into something similar to a Rakasha instead of dying. Anon wants to know if taking the same perk and choosing Rakasha as a Demigod instead of a God would have the same effect.
>>
>>48060297
I doubt it. Being a demigod means you don't have as strong a psychic presence as a full-fledged god. You probably wouldn't survive the transition to energy being form.
>>
>>48060285
But anon, i cant get anymore rocked or else im gonna get rolled
https://youtu.be/vIafv1kJhBk?t=192
>>
Jumpers!

How often do you have to slap someone's shit?
>>
>>48060433
Only when people in thread are being idiots.
>>
>>48060338
How do they die to fire!?!?!?! they are made of energy and were even imprisoned as flames for a while!
>>
>>48060367
Man, the princess looking chick just does not give any fucks in that last attack does she?
>>
File: Shana Mia.png (224KB, 474x484px) Image search: [Google]
Shana Mia.png
224KB, 474x484px
>>48060474
She's a demure moon princess with her first time co piloting, give her a little slack.
>>
File: Finger of Doom.jpg (24KB, 350x381px) Image search: [Google]
Finger of Doom.jpg
24KB, 350x381px
>>48060433
I prefer to flick them instead.
>>
>>48060453
They can be overwhelmed by energies greater than themselves. The Wand of Universal Fire is "greater".
>>
>>48060525
Regular fire and what that piece of nonsense produces are two different things, I thought you meant regular fire.
>>
>>48060453
Not sure, agni blasts them and they die.

Original agnis wand was powerful.

Sam could beat them by mind power .
Mahasamatmans power is cheaty as hell though.
>>
File: RESCUE FIYAAAAA.jpg (106KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
RESCUE FIYAAAAA.jpg
106KB, 500x505px
>>48060525
>>48060549
What about Rescue Fire
I'm just here for puns
>>
>>48060549
>>48060453
They are energy and so they can be injured with energy. Sorry bro thats just how it worked in book. Most of the gods had something to hurt them.
>>
>>48060083
Spells can have class requirements too, and the categorization was done by whoever wrote the wiki page, not the author.
More importantly, the description is from the source material, and it calls TGoALiD a spell 4 times, so it's not just a typo.
If the author routinely calls it a spell it's a spell. I really don't see how you can deny that.

Dark Wisdom lets you learn ANY spell you observe, no matter its normal requirements. That's the perk the jump grants you.
>>
>>48060570
One of these days I'm going to make a Tomica Hero jump, just so I can pod Date in Kamen Rider and then take him there to meet up with Ishiguro. There's not a power in the multiverse that could stand up to their combined pimpin'.
>>
So if you go Fiber Hybrid in KLK and pick up a Kamui, do you just eventually merge with that thing or what? From what I understand you're supposed to grow in power with time as you wear it, does that mean you're stuck wearing it forever?
>>
>>48060609
Observing this one kills you though.
>>
>>48060609
>as long as I call it a spell I can do anything!
>>
>>48060609
But that is a skill, not a spell, they are two different types of abilities.
>>
File: Believe more.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Believe more.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>48060610
Do it you fucking bastard do it
>>
>>48060661
I mean, Dark Wisdom should let you learn it, as long as it actually is a spell.
>>
>>48060646
Only if you stand in the area of effect. Don't stand in the area of effect. This should be obvious.
It's also debatable that a world item could block it. Maybe. Kind of a "unstoppable blow meets immovable object" thing.

>>48060661
>>48060685
Are you incapable of reading?
The AUTHOR calls it a spell in the source matieral.
Four times in 2 sentences even.
I don't give a fuck where whoever wrote the wiki page sorted it. The only thing that counts is the word of the author, which is clear.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48060174
>>48060186
81 Star Trek
Trader -100
Caitian
Age 33
Mercantile, Engineering -100,
Tapestry of Life -150, Scientific Mind -100,
Federation Credits 300000, Romulan Ale 54 gallons -50, TR-580 Tricorder -100, Runabout(Replicator -300, Cloaking Device -400),
Red Shirt +300,
Well, I certainly need to watch my step here. However, it should be ok. First things first scanning my new Runabout with the Light of Terra. Add a Cloaking Device, Replicators and a Warp Drive to the Light of Terra. With the improvements made, it's time to stealthily tool about the galaxy trading(it wouldn't do to frighten the locals with the Light). Sure, it can be dangerous for me when everytime I go anywhere if something dangerous happens it happens towards me, but I think I can have fun here.
Continue
1 Golden Sun
2 Nechronica
3 Sailor Moon
4 Claymore
5 Devil Survivor 1
6 Axe Cop
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48060772
Devil Survivor 1. Soma queued
>>
>>48060367
Why are they attacking an edgy grape scrotum?
>>
>>48060748
Prove it. The Author also said it was a class skill and not a spell. A more accurate description would be a spell like ability in d&d.
>>
>>48060806
I'll be honest no one knows and its probably from some obscure Banpresto title
>>
>>48060748
You do know the author doesn't write the wiki don't you?
>>
>>48060609
Just because you can learn the spell doesn't mean you can actually use it. The magic does work off MMO logic so it could be that you actually need to have unlocked the class as a requirement for the spell to function at all.
>>
File: 74b25853fcwhi6f.jpg (168KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
74b25853fcwhi6f.jpg
168KB, 1016x970px
>>48060879
>Just because you can learn the spell doesn't mean you can actually use it.
>>
>>48060896
Actually that happens in mmos, you can learn a skill but not have the class requirements to use them. This one is a skill though which should have been obvious since it didn't make a huge glowing lightshow.
>>
>>48060896
Hey it is a fair point. Dark Wisdom doesn't say it removes the requirements needed to cast a spell, and the spell is one that clearly requires you to be of the Eclipse class to use.
>>
File: 987654376598.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
987654376598.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>48060976
>>
>>48060955
The only place that calls it a skill is the wiki page though, the author calls it a spell.
>>
>>48061006
And where does he do that?
>>
>>48061004
Can you point out how it is bait? It requires theneclipse class to be used at all.
>>
File: licklicky.png (389KB, 457x389px) Image search: [Google]
licklicky.png
389KB, 457x389px
>>48060955
I hate to be the one to bring this up, especially because I don't actually have two fucks to rub together for Overlord, but I'm pretty sure the world is not an MMO. Rather, it is an actual existing world that is either based off of or very similar to an MMO that Ainz played back when he was still human.

Therefore, while it might be that you can only learn a skill naturally by doing whatever byzantine horseshit that world requires, you can almost certainly simulate it using outside methods if you know how it works, because those limitations of the MMO no longer apply.

You are not limited by programming because there is no longer any programming to be limited by. Ainz is in a real, actual world filled with horrible people, some of whom he dragged with him in the form of NPCs.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
>>48061028
The Light Novel, Volume 3, Chapter 5.

>>48061040
No. It (normally) requires the Eclipse class to be learnt. An important distinction, since Dark Wisdom gets you around that restriction.
>>
Holy shit, who the fuck cares.
>>
>>48060896
I do think Dark Wisdom should let you get The Goal of blablabla, but that is some really poor wording.

You're basically saying that Dark Wisdom would let you summon the planet busting tentacles Doctor Strange used once to deal with the not!Justice League during an Incursion.
>>
>>48060748
The author refers to it as a skill, this is the text from the novel:

>And what he was about to use now, the skill learned at level five, which was the highest possible level of the Eclipse class. It was a skill that could only be used once every 100 hours.

>The name of the skill— ‘The goal of all life is death’.

What is referred to as a spell is Widen Magic: Cry of the Banshee, wich is the instant death magic that is empowered by the skill.
>>
>>48060955
>>48060976
See: >>48061064
>I hate to be the one to bring this up, especially because I don't actually have two fucks to rub together for Overlord, but I'm pretty sure the world is not an MMO. Rather, it is an actual existing world that is either based off of or very similar to an MMO that Ainz played back when he was still human.

Overlord is not SAO. MMO rules do not apply to the world Ainz is in. Ainz played Yggdrassil, a game set in the world of the same name. The story of Overlord, anime and novel, is not set in Yggdrassil.
>>
>>48061075
Very good now read what it says.
「The Overlord that has mastered death in the truest sense will rise to this class. Like an eclipse, he will encroach upon all life.」— was what was written in the class status description.

And what he was about to use now, the skill learned at level five, which was the highest possible level of the Eclipse class. It was a skill that could only be used once every 100 hours.

The name of the skill— ‘The goal of all life is death’.
>>
>>48061064
>but I'm pretty sure the world is not an MMO

You are correct
>>
Why are people who didn't make the jump trying to make a ruling about that jump? If someone posted they're going to do X, Y, or Z in jump A and you didn't make jump A who are you to tell them that doesn't work?
>>
>>48061079
You must be new to jumpchain. We care about asanine shit here.
>>
>>48061075
If the magic of the setting was based off a fantasy logic rather than that of a virtual world you'd be right. However the magic works off MMO rules so you don't "learn" a spell you unlock it through your class. The class is an innate requirement to the use of the spell. If anyone could use anything there wouldn't be a class system at all. Even in the new world everything is restricted by the class system.
>>
>>48061108
If you observe him casting the spell, spend the time to reverse engineer it into a system of magic you can use and then learn it?
And have the magical power to do it? Sure.

Because that's the thing, isn't it? Magical power.
If you have the magical power to bust a planet it doesn't matter if you use Doctor Strange's tentacles or a Nanoha-style pink doombeam.
>>
>>48061064
Yes but the mechanics are actually the same as in the game, the girl who Ainz gave the horn too unlocked an ability with the horns by discovering a secret game requirement.
>>
>>48061164
Because skills and spells are two.completely different things.
>>
>>48061186
Did you make the jump?
>>
>>48061164
Because the thread is pretty slow at this time and discussing perk interaction is fun?

Is there something you'd rather discuss?
>>
>>48061200
Setting canon beats jumper logic unless the perk explocitly says so. Did you make it?
>>
>>48061217
No, they just don't want us to have fun wrong.
>>
>>48061225
>No, I didn't make the jump.
I didn't make it either.

So, are you passing on a ruling made by the jump maker?
>>
>>48061200
No but if you are arguing that skills and spells are the same thing when they canonically aren't then why not use the perk to learn everything ever since you are wanking so hard already?
>>
>>48061244
Holy shit shut the fuck up.
>>
>>48061182
They're actually not. They're similar, but the New World has things that never showed up in YGGDRASSIL, like martial arts and innate talents. Or wild magic.
Or the fact that it's "real life" and doesn't actually have levels.

Ainz's magic works the same or near enough to how it worked in the game, all Ranked Magic in the New World does. But that's about it.
>>
>>48061178
I'm just saying. The way you equated that post to bait made it seem as if you were saying that Dark Wisdom would let you cast anything regardless of the actual logical requirements.

Nothing in Overlord makes me believe that magic system is capable of matching Doctor Strange, so whether or not you could get the juice for it through other means doesn't really matter in a vacuum.
>>
>>48061244
Because in canon Skills are not Spells. The perk says you can learn spells but the abiloty in question is not a spell, you are basically asking for a spell that lets you learn martial arts to let you learn social engineering.
>>
>>48061271
That wasn't actually me, you know.
And 10th ranked magic is pretty fucking powerful, as is overrank magic.
Planetbusting? Probably not, but then again you can explicitly get stronger than anyone in canon by taking Level 100 and Realm of Heroes both.
Also Ainz repeatedly mentions that he's not the strongest YGGDRASSIL character, he built around a theme, so what we're seeing from him is not even the maximum a Level 100 could achieve.
>>
>>48061271
The perk says you can learn a spell regardless of the requirement. Therefore, you could learn and use doctor strange's tentacle stuff. It's a damn perk remember, its powered by fiat, it doesn't matter how different the magic systems.
>>
>>48061316
Ah, sorry man.

>>48061323
I'm not saying that you wouldn't be able to learn it. I'm saying that you wouldn't be able to use it as-is after learning it.
>>
>>48061404
Well, that depends on how powerful you are and whether you have external reserves of magic to draw on. It's definitely possible to use it as is, the energy requirements are just very high.
>>
>>48061449
Well, it's not like you can't get a shitload of cost-reducing perks and items in jumpchain.
The ring from Overlord alone reduces magic costs by half, and Chrono Trigger has another item iirc.
The drop-in capstone from Iji also reduces mana costs iirc.
>>
>>48061323
When it comes to Doctor Strange's stuff, even if you could cast them, that doesn't mean you should. A number of his spells are him summoning other beings or parts of them, and them following through with what he wants them to do. Sometimes this is him forcing the issue with his willpower, sometimes it's a contract with the being in question. Either way a lot of his spells come with the risk of suddenly demons. I mean it's entirely reasonable to cast his spells, but it's like a psyker summoning a daemon to do their bidding, just because it's possible doesn't mean it's a good idea.
>>
>>48061323
Requirements to learn =/= Requirements to cast
Things may be looser in the new world but Ainz and his magic are still bound by the logic they used in the mmo. The metaphysics of his origin apply to him even in new world they same way a jumper can use their abilities across worlds. He even mused at one point that the inhabitants of the new world could surpass those of Yggdrasil simply because they aren't restricted by an upper level limit like players are. You are learning the magic from him and so are bound by the same requirements that the mmo used. If you are not of the Eclipse class you don't meet the requirements.
>>
>>48061449
That is right at the end of the day, but I was looking at it as if Overlord was all you got, since that was what started this conversation.

...So what was y'all's Persona in the jump of the same name?
>>
>>48061495
The summoning specialization from Overlord makes everything you summon with magic perfectly loyal to you, no matter the magic system used.
Jumpers are bullshit like that.
>>
>>48061512
>If you are not of the Eclipse class you don't meet the requirements.
Nah. That's entirely too gamey and makes the DW perk useless. I don't know why it upsets you so that people are trying to use the perk to do what it's intended to do.
>>
>>48061512
Meh, it doesn't explicitly say it bypasses requirements needed to CAST a spell, but given that it lets you learn spells regardless of requirements, I'd say it's implied that you can cast them, especially since you're buying it as a perk. It's too bad the jumpmaker is gone, then we could just ask him.
>>
>>48061548
Because Ainz is the super special mainchar and if you can't get it with a perk you're not allowed to have it!

This is hardly unique to Overlord. Anyone trying to pick up powerful abilities from a jumps mainchar gets accused of powerwanking here even if he has perks that explicitly say he can.

Some people really don't like it if a jumper upstages the mainchar in any way, especially in shonen-type settings or others with very powerful chars.
>>
>>48061599
>It's too bad the jumpmaker is gone, then we could just ask him.
What happened to him?
>>
>>48061548
Not him but the perk does not let you learn anything other than spells. If TGoALID was a spell it may work but it is explicitly not a spell. It is a class locked skill, and those skills in canon are not spells in any way shape or form even if they may act like them. Its the same as why ainz cannot learn eightfold slash of light from any of the swordsmen, he doesn't meat the requirements.
>>
>>48061548
>I don't know why it upsets you so that people are trying to use the perk to do what it's intended to do.
Because you're clearly having wrongfun and we need to stop you for your own good and for the sanctity of the thread.
>>
>>48061548
Well it is a game and works by game logic and the dark wisdom perk is still really powerfull, but I digress. I'm not actually upset as this is a fun discussion. Besides why would a jumper want an instant win button? Its honestly a pretty boring way to do things and has very little story potential than "Lol you Ded".

While we are on summoning does anyone know a good way to prevent summons/constructs from be possessed? I want to fight the Outsiders in Dresden with a Golem army but their whole ability to possess and give things free will thing is making that seem like a bad idea.
>>
>>48061614
Brellin is from SpaceBattles, Overlord is one of perhaps two jumps from there that isn't awful.
>>
>>48061614
Retreated to SB after he got yelled at over his crap Exalted jump.
>>
>>48061612
Actually no, it would totally be gettable if you copied ainz build (which you can actually do with the options provided in jump) but its a very specific build that you have to shoot for. Just saying a perk lets you do it when the perk actually does no such thing won't cut it.
>>
>>48061640
You could give them free will but have an unquenchable yearning to do what you want through social engineering? No idea but good question.
>>
Is it a bad idea to uplift reptiles in zootopia?
>>
>>48061621
He could, if he put in the time. Anyone can learn martial arts with enough training, some people just have an innate talent to learn them easier and activate more of them at once and with less strain.

Ainz actually has better melee stats than the guy who uses it in the first place, YGGDRASSIL just had no martial arts, and Ainz doesn't really put any effort into being a warrior. He barely knows how to use a sword the regular way, let alone with martial arts.

>>48061640
Eh, i can see uses for an ability that lets you kill absolutely anything even if it's normally immune.
Not for everyday use, but there are people with bullshit defenses in some settings where you just want to say "no, fuck you, go away".

>>48061653
That you could get it by copying Ainz's build is kind of a no-brainer.
But even if you can't learn it with Dark Wisdom something like Copycat Technique from Ranma should let you learn it, since the New World is not actually an MMO.
Or you could befriend Ainz and give him Sacrificial Bestowment via Lip Service or a similar power-copying combo.
>>
Why not just use something like Copycat Technique to learn The Goal of All Life is Death?
>>
>>48061685
True that could work but if you give them free will they'd count as companions. I don't have room for that many new companions and leaving behind an army of super golems to do whatever they want seems pretty irresponsible.
>>
>>48061736
See and those are actually legitimate and good options to try, but just using dark wisdom on its own wont cut it. To be quite frank I have no idea how any of them would work with skills, enri can summon goblins because she has a bunch of ranks in commander and general classes. She meets special requirements for her horn but that's a magic item which has its own weirdness.
>>
>>48061728
They already are, they just tend to stay on another continent.
>>
>>48061781
Because if dark wisdom doesn't work then it's completely useless. Why not use copycat to learn all the worm powers while we're at it or all the naruto powers?
>>
>it's another "I only need this one perk to break Jumpchan" episode
>>
>>48061799
Oh really? I must have missed that part of the movie.
>>
>>48061816
So a perk can't do something because a different perk that isn't meant to that thing also can't do it?
>>
>>48061839
Info from interviews a little while ago talking about the wider world of the setting.
>>
>>48061641
To be fair there's been a few good Jumpmakers from SB. Though yeah, you get some really awful ones too. Currently explaining why arbitrary exponential multipliers to stats is terrible perk design. Because Adarx apparently decided that tripling your speed is perfectly fine as a perk for what's effectively a joke jump.
>>
>>48061839
>>48061868
It's covered in the jump under races.
>>
>>48061873
Ardax is an odd duck, I'll come pitch my voice in if you like.
>>
>>48061794
Keep in mind that we actually now very little about how YGGDRASSIL works.
There's also a bit of "it works as the plot demands" going on.
And lastly most LN writers who write about online games don't actually know to much about them. Overlord isn't quite as bad as something like SAO, but anyone who has actually played MMOs can tell that there's quite a bit of artistic license going on.

>>48061816
Because even Copycat Technique won't let you learn things that you lack the capabiltiy to use.
Worm powers require shards.
Naruto depends on what you mean - jutsu are easy, but anything that requires a bloodline like wood release or the sharingan techniques still requires them even with Copycat Technique.

Dark Wisdom is Copycat Technique+ for spells only.
If you want to learn a spell with Copycat Technique you need to use the same magic system. Dark Wisdom does not have that restriction.
It also lets you convert spells from a magic system that's clunky (like D&D) or requires sacrifices into one that doesn't have those complications, which is worth the price all on its own imo.
>>
>>48061736
Border of Life from Touhou lets you discover a way to kill anything. Realm of Myth from Civ lets you pull off legendary feats, and if killing something that should be invincible isn't legendary than nothing is. I'm not denying that it's a pretty cool ability but there are more interesting ways to take care of things that are protected by bs.
>>
>>48061912
Adarx*
>>
>>48061873
Really? From what I have seen the only jumps on their "special" drive that are any good are Overlord and Bartimaeus.
>>
>>48061912
If you want. Honestly mostly just venting because I'm annoyed and getting buried in "but I have to be strong enough to stomp DBZ", "What does it matter that this jump gives out stupid unthematic stuff", and similar arguments. Probably just giving up in a couple posts since it's going nowhere.
>>
>>48061917
Oh, i know. I use A Key to Any Lock from Kingdom Hearts for that because it's the easiest to use.
You can just beat anything up if you hit it hard enough. It doesn't get much easier than that.

But some choice is always nice. I personally don't use death magic or "dark" magic in my current chain, but someone who leans in that direction anyway might want it.

And Overlord is a very excellent jump to jump early in your chain because it's actually rather low risk if you don't pick the 600cp drawbacks and you can pick up a shitload of power and versatility.
Touhou is more of a late-chain thing, and Civ is something i use when i need research/training time, so also mid-late chain.
>>
>>48061940
That's because their drive is mostly just a few people. There's been quite a few Jumpmakers from SB who either don't use it or made stuff beforehand and don't care about it. See Panty, Stocking, and Garterbelt for a recent example of someone originally from SB making a decent jump.
>>
>>48061952
Honestly, at this point I'm almost starting to get impressed.

Every time I hear what's going on with Spacebattles, they sound stupider than the last time. I thought it couldn't get any worse a while ago...
>>
>>48062000
Yes but the good jumps made by SB people are usually made by those who are also here, something good coming from someone only on SB is a pretty damned big rarity.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>48060772
82 Devil Survivor
Omotesando
Age 18
Programmer
Conquer your demon -200, Tech Wizard, Jumper is a genius! -300, Primal Common Tongue -600,
COMP, Macca 50000 -50, Shomonkai Disguise, Custom COMP: Vitality -100, Naoya’s Notes -150,
Companion Import(Tarja[Drop-In, Peaceful Days are over, Break your barricade -200, Magical Punishment! -200], Ada[Programmer, Tech Wizard, Infernal Engine -100, Jumper is a genius! -300])-100,
Song of Hope +300, Shomonkai Assault +200,
The easy parts are getting to Aya, straightening her out(psychic chirurgery and some friendly ears and words) and finishing the song. Accessing Babel shouldn't be difficult either. The hardest part will be getting to Abel and inlisting his help. Still, while it's an eventful week, it isn't the toughest situation we've dealt with.
Continue
1 Golden Sun
2 Nechronica
3 Sailor Moon
4 Claymore
5 Soma
6 Axe Cop
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48061995
Overlord is pretty great as a setting. All the perks of an actually balanced d&d, and no gods or threats from another plane to mess up your day. The people actually seem pretty decent too. However the impossibly large world destroying dragon part of the lore is a bit worrying.
>>
>>48062092
Nechronica. Won't this be pleasant.
>>
>>48062000
Someone from SB might make a good jump but usually that happens when it is someone from SB who is also on these threads. Brellin and the guy who made Bartimaeus are pretty much only on SB (I think) except for a short while after posting their jumps here, that is why it is surprising that those jumps are so good.
>>
>>48062127
>Bartimaeus
>Vampire Diaries
>good
>>
>>48061995
I always thought Touhou was a safe one if you did a softer Secondary Canon or avoided drawbacks that turned off spell cards. Was I wrong?
>>
>>48062127
You do realize Merch was involved pretty thoroughly in Bartimaeus? I can dig up the post he made picking over the original draft piece by piece if you want.
>>
>>48062177
Comparing Bartimaeus to Vampire Diaries isn't fair, though that might be my bias due to loving those books.
>>
>>48062183
He was? I didn't know that.
>>
>>48062102
I agree that it's a great setting. I love the worldbuilding and the detail that was put into it.
The actual balance comes from the fact that it's a LN, not a game we can actually play though. That makes it easier.

But the people aren't really decent. Racism is widespread, slavery is a thing everywhere but the kingdom, which has only recently abolished it (at the initiative of the sociopathic princess who did it not for good but to impress her bodyguard/servant).
Nobles hunt commoners for sport and generally fuck up things for everyone, even hiring foreign military to kill a hero loyal to the king.
There's bandits everywhere. There are scheduled wars between the kingdom and the empire, in which mostly conscripts die pointless deaths. The death get up again as undead, requiring cities to guard their graveyards and turning a whole region between the various countries into an undeath-infested no-mans land.
The theocracy has black-ops groups that slaughter entire villages to draw out a single political target. They slaughter non-human villages just for kicks.

So yeah, most of the people who actually get screentime are pretty decent, so far. The rest? Not so much.

>>48062181
I'm not the person to ask about that. From what little i know the powerlevel is on the high side and there's a whole bunch of really powerful characters around with not much in the way of mercy, so i've avoided it so far.
It helps that i'm also not really interested in the setting itself.
>>
>>48055937
>"Look what Zwei found!"

>"What IS that, Ruby?"

>"I dunno, but his belt is so cool, look at it! Aw, c'mon, nobody's gonna hurt you, little guy! Wait, no, don't go!"

>[Yakkety Sax-esque remix of 'Red Like Roses']

>"Gotcha!"

And now we need a new Slot 8, because Ruby probably figured out what the belt does and Zwei makes for an excellent impromptu motorcycle during a Grimm incursion.
>>
>>48062211
Here:
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-cyoa-thread.315809/page-520
Top post, the little button is a spoiler. If you want the jump without his commentary see the little arrow in the quote box.
>>
>>48062334
Ainz Ooal Gown was an evil role playing guild, what kind of people would you expect it's NPCs to be when given sapience?
>>
>>48062250

I hear he guild is also terrible, like evil terrible.
>>
File: #NotEvenTrying.jpg (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
#NotEvenTrying.jpg
42KB, 500x281px
>>48061518
>...So what was y'all's Persona in the jump of the same name?
Asking about our Persona? 'kay, mine was a little odd, I had to discuss it with Wild Card to make sure it was on the up and up.

Also, to make sure it worked, I fluffed that the rest of the Team was capable of the twist as well.

My Arcana was Hermit and the Persona was a Gun, a simple 9mm, silver with black trimming, its Awakened Form has scale patterns added to it.

Base Form is named 'Ji' after the book, 'The 36 Strategies', it shoots Status Ailments and Telekinetic Blasts, also allows me to analyse whatever I shoot, from Shadows to Places (over a specified area).

Awakened Form is called 'Fa' after 'The Art of War', it shoots more Status Ailments and stronger Telekinetic Blasts, its analysis options have also leveled up.

However, the real party trick is my Hidden Persona, 'The Strategist' of the Judgment Arcana.

You see, the entire Party wielded weapons as their first Persona, these weapons are all based on some of the most influential books and the ideas that they basically burned into Human Culture, so what better weapon to take to the fight against Humanity's Shadow?

Our Hidden Persona are the archetypes of the people most affected by those books, my case being the Generals, Businessmen, Politicians...the Strategists of their times.

'The Strategist' is capable of wielding my Persona and through it, it fires one Almighty Bullet, before it fades and I'm tired out. So, in my case, I need to truly act as a strategist and plan with the others to get the best use out of that one bullet.
>>
>>48062380
See>>48062373
>>
File: 02_Jiminy_Cricket.jpg (54KB, 353x631px) Image search: [Google]
02_Jiminy_Cricket.jpg
54KB, 353x631px
So, Kingdom Hearts.

Does Jiminy's Journal become filled with past adventures?
>>
>>48062199
I mean in terms of jump quality.

Without Merchant getting involved Bartimaeus would've been shittier than VD, and VD the guy still had issues.
>>
>>48062380
I didn't really count Ainz Ooal Gown because they're not native to the setting.
But yes, evil. Or well, more sociopathic. Everyone not of AOG is worthless cattle to be used at need and otherwise unimportant.
Even the mainchar falls in that mindset, though there's a fan-theory that it's because he's being influenced by his race and class choices.

Fortunately AOG has a treasure chamber filled with a shitton of valuable and powerful loot, so killing them isn't just good, it's also profitable.
If you can pull it off, that is.
>>
Is whoever made the Fairy Tail jump around?

Are the Dragon Slayers created from the Lacrima perk relative in power to the dragon killed? And will it only work on people who already have a source of magical energy?
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 571x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 571x825px
Naruto question.

If you take Sharnigan + Byakugan (lost clan) could you learn Gentle Fist? Kinda like Neji learned all his stuff by just observing.
>>
>>48061518
My Persona was actually myself. I hit Persona after Swords and Sorcery, so I had Making of Myths inserting me as a legendary figure into the Collective Unconsciousness. Confused the hell out of my party members.
>>
>>48062547
Yes, you should be able to. You have the Copy Wheel Eye to copy the gentle fist and the Byakugan to use it.
>>
>>48062547
It's a fighting style like any other, you could learn it as a Normie. You just won't be very good at it.
>>
>>48062547
No reason you couldn't. Remember that you'll only have a Byakugan in one eye, though, so that might throw off your perceptions and make it harder to use.
>>
>>48062569
Err, let me clarify that statement. A Normie could learn it but not be very good at it. Someone with Sharnigan and Byakugan would be able to learn it, and use it well.
>>
>>48062580
>>48062547
but having sharingan and byakugan may let you learn stuff easier, get the muscle twitch foresight along with the charkra internals foresight.
>>
>>48062580
Eh, not really. The only reason you need the byakugan at all is to perceive the tenketsu. That works just as well with only one.
Having a sharingan instead of a second byakugan may actually help because of the time dilation effect and the ability to predict your enemies movements.
>>
>>48062610
Yeah, but you're going to get very different feeds from different eyes. One's going to be seeing through objects in a 359.9 degree range, while the other is going to be looking straight ahead and making constant predictions of motion. It's going to be disorienting to match those two up.
>>
>>48062610
Since the Rinnegan can perceive tenketsu could I use that for the gentle fist?
>>
>>48062501
To answer your questions in order:

1. That would require information on Second-Generation Dragon Slayers we don't have to answer definitively. Still, one thing I can say is that killing Ancalagon or something and sticking him in there will have a different effect than doing the same with your average Copper Dragon, and that as little or as much risk as there might be to you, who knows what will happen to the transplant recipient?

Seriously, the guideline here is "I hope you know what you're doing."

2. It'll work better for them, but it's kind of a crystal of condensed dragon magic anyway, so it's not like sticking it into someone in, say, Star Trek won't do ANYTHING.
>>
>>48062651
At first, almost certainly. But i think you could get used to it. There's several people with mismatched eyes after all, and they don't seem to have any problems.

If you're concerned about balance it's not like it's a free powerup. You lose a lot of power from your sharingan by giving one of them up, especially if you go for mango eyes later.

>>48062675
Probably? I'm not the jumpmaker, but as far as i understand it that's the only thing the gentle fist really requires because their position slightly varies between people.
The bigger problem is usually learning it if you're not a (main house) hyuuga.
The sharingan can help, but you still need to see hyuuga actually fighting.

And there's no telling what happens when the clan finds out that you not only have a stolen byakugan but are also stealing their family style.
>>
>>48062695
Thanks! Also, something else I've been wondering for a while: is the Lacrima literally implanted into the person and can be ripped out to depowered them, or is it more like you're infusing them with the energy of the Lacrima?
>>
>>48062728
I'm not concerned about jump balance, I'm concerned about literal balance. I think that would fuck up your coordination something fierce. But you're right, you probably would be able to get used to it eventually.
>>
>>48062580
Why did Ninjanon even make that ruling anyways? To dissuade people from taking both?
>>
>>48062610
Wait, will one eye do 359.9 degree vision? I thought one would be less than that.
>>
>>48062757
He didn't make that ruling. Kishimoto did. That's canon, anon.
>>
>>48062774
What. Since when?
>>
>>48062757
because a hybrid sharingan/byakugan cross is something that doesn't exist, so he didn't want to be responsible for creating it. That's not to say that you couldn't create one in theory using a geneforge and other things, but you can't just be born with one in the naruto jump.
>>
>>48062789
He said it in some manga Q&A once. Give me a second, I'll find the citation.
>>
>>48062789
He was asked in an interview by a fan.
>>
>>48062695
Oh hey, if you take Fairy Tail X, does the kingdom from Seven Deadly Sins exist somewhere in the world, or is it just Melinda's, Elizabeth, and Hawk?
>>
>>48062789
Wiki says third data book.
>>
>>48062810
Yeah, okay, found it. It's in the third databook, To no Sho. So, it's been that case since 2005.
>>
>>48062675
>>48062728
Most Byakugans CAN'T see the Tenketsu, that's a rarity. The Gentle Fist relies on the ability to see the Chakra Coils, and uses those to crush the organs they are wrapped around, by constricting them.

Tenketsu stuff is the most advanced portion of Gentle Fist, for the few who can actually see them
>>
>>48062804
I guess. I'd like to wait for Ninjanon to show up before I accept that having both the Byakugan and the Sharingan at the same time makes you worse at each individually. Considering how expensive getting both is, that really doesn't seem worth it if it's true.
>>
>>48062823
Meliodas* goddammit.>>48062827
>>
>>48061940
>their "special" drive
Link?
>>
>>48062827
>>48062818
>>48062810
Huh. That's incredibly dumb. Like, all of the deviantart OCs dumb.
>>
Does anyone know of some jumps that allow you to import and fuse two weapons together?
I have already used the options in RWBY and Bayoneta.
>>
>>48062851
So have you not actually read the series then and are just going by what's in the jump document? Because "deviantart OC dumb" is the standard for the characters.
>>
>>48062852
Problem Sleuth and Sburb, if you don't mind having to switch between them.
>>
>>48062852
King Arthur has an option that lets you upgrade a weapon with the ability to consume other weapons to add their abilities.
Aion has the Armsfusion Crafter that lets you fuse two weapons together as long as they're roughly similar, getting the advantages from both of them but only the stronger in the case of duplicate abilities.
>>
>>48062852
Anarchy Reigns. I know it has some kind of weapon import option.

I think Soul Eater has one as well but I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>48062876
Oh, I know. Believe me, I know.

But just the image of one in each eye seems even more hilariously snowflakey than the rest of the series to me.
>>
>All this talk about Naruto.
Could you make a gun that runs off chakra?
Some sorta energy weapon? A railgun would be cool too.
Playing with knives and doing aggressive sign language and punchin' people in the face is all well and good, but I wanna shoot folks with a Chakra laser. Or railgun.
>>
>>48062373
>>48062380
It's worth noting that not all the guild was evil, and that the guild didn't start out as evil. The guild was founded by an LG, legit bro tier LG, who wanted to make a place for people to band together to avoid being PK'd. He went out of his way to recruit players who needed help, and helped make Ainz a place for them.

It was only after getting hunted for so long at AOO just said fuck it and started acting evil.
>>
>>48062833
Seriously? Then apart from the 359 vision and x-ray stuff the Rinnegan is objectively better. Are there any good ways to get 360 vision elsewhere in the chain?
>>
>>48062883
It does? All I see is the Fae weapon.
>>
>>48062921
Seriously, it's one of the reasons Neji is noted as a prodigy of the clan, because he can see the Tenketsu.
>>
>>48062908
>Could you make a gun that runs off chakra?
Yep. Several examples in canon. There are no explosive-propelled guns, but there are chakra-powered dart throwers that shoot at comparable velocities.

>Some sorta energy weapon? A railgun would be cool too.
Beam weapons, too. No railguns, though.
>>
>>48062921
>Rinnegan is objectively better
Bruh, that's true of literally everything in the series short of Endgame Naruto and fucking moon people.
>>
>>48062908
Yes. Sealing and maybe the chakra armour are your best starting points.
>>
File: [~ INTENSIFIES ~].gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
[~ INTENSIFIES ~].gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>48062851
Naruto!
>>
>>48062878
>Sburb
It's my understanding that Sburb alchemy lets you copy the attributes of an item, basically copy the code for it, and put it onto a punch card that you can then fuse into another weapon.

It sounds like its non destructive alchemical fusion.

So if you had two items you wanted to fuse together, you'd copy the attributes off of two of them and put them into either a third or one of the originals.
>>
>>48062926
It's one of the example powers from Enchanted.
>>
File: Laxus_dragon_lacrima.jpg (224KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
Laxus_dragon_lacrima.jpg
224KB, 900x484px
>>48062733
I don't think we've ever seen a Second Generation Dragon Slayer autopsy before, so it's hard to say. God Serena did have EIGHT of the things in him, but we don't get to see the physical objects at any point.

This pic is the only glimpse we have at the process, as far as I can tell.

>>48062823
Just the characters, I'd presume. Unless of course Mashima mentioned the kingdom itself being there.
>>
>>48062962
Oh, that's right. I forgot Ruby went full Uchiha.
>>
>>48062952
But you cannot get anything from moon people because ninjanon says so! Rinnegan beats everything and its obviously the best choice of anything but that is in no way unfair or unbalanced.
>>
>>48062945
>There are no explosive-propelled guns
Yes there are. There was a shotgun shown in Wave, and they comment that Shino's Bugs in Zaku's Arm Holes is like blocking the barrel of a gun.
>>
Would super vision from insert YJ give you 360 vision? I am starting to think that building my own rip off Byakugan out of perks would be better than the real one.
>>
>>48063018
That's early-series stuff from when the worldbuilding hadn't been properly established. It's never brought up again.
>>
>>48063000
Aww. Guess I'll have to keep waiting for a Seven Deadly Sins jump.

>>48063005
Oh, shut up. I was just being facetious about the series itself. This argument got us nowhere last time and it won't this time either.
>>
>>48063026
You can get one in Strike Witches.
>>
>>48062983
Not quite. You get the codes of both items, and use the punchcards gained from that to make a third. At no point do you add anything to the originals.

But I was talking about Weapon/Object Duality, which is an import.

Also, fuck you, captcha.
>>
>>48062945
>>48062956
Alright, cool. Now I just need an appropriate power source.
>Bijuu
Any ideas for bagging those fuckers as batteries? I was thinking about the tech from Ghostbusters, but I don't think that'd work.

I don't even need to keep them contained for long, just long enough to figure out how they're pumping out so much power.
>>
>>48063039
It's still canon, and saying "there are no explosive-propelled guns" is blatantly wrong.
>>
>>48062835
eh, have a form with extra eyes, as well as this is in fact my final form. Manifest whatever eyes you need. Heck have a battle form with 6 eyes if you need that many(set of sharingan, set of rinnegan, set of byakugan). I like to have all sorts of eyes implanted into my shogoth form.
>>
>>48062878
>>48062883
>>48062897
Thanks anons, that was more than I was expecting.
Though I wouldn't touch sburb with a ten foot pole even through a portal from another demiplane. That setting is just too strange.
>>
>>48063043
Not him but it is a stupid limitation put in by a jumpmaker who could allow it but just doesn't for stupid or nonexistant reasons.
>>
>>48063051
My point is that it's clearly been retconned.
>>
>>48063050
Sealing. Wood style or Uzumaki are also useful.
>>
>>48061512
That raises an interesting question, but if you choose to be a local does that mean you have more potential than a player? Since players are bound by the level cap, but locals are not.
>>
>>48063048
So you literally have to create a new weapon with the punch cards? You can't use them to buff an existing weapon and or item?

How much control do you have over that newly created item, does it look like some horrible DA hybrid weapon or are the aesthetics somehow selectable?
>>
>>48062835
Knowing him he will probably say that you suck at both and cannot get better because no character in canon has both and sasuke is the best with his hax eyes.
>>
>>48063026
> building my own rip off Byakugan
You might want to pick up Super Vision from the X-Men Movies, in that case. It allows full spectrum sight including infared and ultraviolet, x-rays, telescoping, and the ability to switch between and layer these at will.
>>
>>48063000
Aren't most Lacrima at least basketball sized? And I'd assume Dragon Lacrima would be even bigger
>>
>>48063074
No it hasn't. The shotgun was owned by a fucking shopkeeper, who couldn't stand up to Gato's thugs, obviously not very useful in the Naruto world, but they exist.

No where is it said that Guns don't exist, they just aren't mentioned after that point.
>>
>>48063026
mushoku tensei has demon eyes and a recipe for making a byakugan out of them.
>>
>>48063085
Yeah, it just creates new things. Sorry.

Some of them look nice. Others look ridiculous. It depends on what you put into making the weapon.
>>
>>48063072
What limitation? Doesn't he literally say you can still the moon eyes in the jump?
>>
>>48063107
So there's this incredibly useful piece of weapons technology that a random shopkeeper in one of the poorest countries in the world has, but no one else does? Yeah, sure, that's definitely not a retcon.
>>
>>48063095
But does it give 360 with your eyes? That appears to be the only thing that I can't find from perks other than the Byakugan. There are more than one 360 awareness perks but none of them seem to take advantage of any ocular bullshit you might have.
>>
>>48063083
Eh, it isn't a known fact that locals can get more powerful than players. It was just Ainz running things around in his head. The only thing we do know is that no one from the new world has ever come close to a level 100 player.

Even a pair of 50'ish scrubs cut a swath through people and creatures. The dragons in setting are the most powerful things in setting and they admit that they couldn't take a level 100 player one on one. That's why those dragons are hoarding world class items from YGGDRASIL
>>
>>48063085
Depends on what you're doing, honestly. But if one of the items is colorful, expect clowny eye-searing shit.

I do believe the jump has a perk specifically made for making you good enough at Alchemy to make stuff that doesn't look like hot garbage, though.
>>
>>48063117
I suppose you didn't see him in the thread last time. He considers those noncanon and doesn't allow them.
>>
>>48063143
SOMA gauntlet has 360 sight, I think.
>>
>>48063117
Sure, be a Hyuga and poke the Chakra Reactor on the moon. Just have to get past blind boy and his puppets.
>>
>>48063138
Or, just hear me out here.
They aren't fucking useful in a world where the primary military are Ninjas.
>>
>>48063152
They aren't. But there's a drawback to have them happen in the jump. So, yes. You can just pick them up.
>>
>>48063113
>>48063150
Eh, no worries. I imagine if you don't like the look of something you could just use the punch cards to breed out the ugly, for lack of a better way of putting it, by fuzing your powered item with a non powered item that looks more or less how you'd like it to look.
>>
>>48063083
Players can exceed level 100 in the New World too. They just don't (usually) get martial arts or innate talents, but you can get at least the second via benefactor-fiat.

>>48063097
Lacrima come in all shapes and sizes in canon, from the size of a watch battery to power minor magic items to tower-sized R-System.

>>48063138
Guns aren't that useful if ninja can move faster than normal people can see and throw a knife fast enough to match a bullet. Chakra is bullshit.
Also guns smell and are loud. Not ninja weapons.
>>
>>48063117
Oh, some people are upset that a Hyuuga can't buy the Tenseigan like the Uchiha can buy the Rinnegan. There was a lot of screaming about balance, and how it's making it so there's obviously only one "right" build, and all that. Which of course ignores that both Uchiha and Hyuuga are Konoha bloodlines. What if we don't want to be from the Leaf? If you want to expand the list of "right builds" for Konoha, you should also have to give the other villages their own god-tier stuff. Otherwise it's hypocritical. And don't say anything about "but there's no canon god-tier options for the other villages", because there's no canon example of a Hyuuga having the Tenseigan, so it's the same principle.
>>
>>48063112
Mushoku Tensei faaaar surpasses the Byakugan. All-Seeing Eye has a radius measured in "hundreds of miles", and it has clairvoyance as well. Iirc, it's described in-jump as being able to "scour the world in seconds/minutes, but consuming a tremendous amount of mana." Downside being that the change in vision takes some serious getting used to. Combining it with Magic Power Eye should give you a super-Byakugan, although I'm not sure if MPE covers chakra vision. There's a perk in both of the Avatar jumps for that if not.
>>
>>48063097
Pretty much.

So I mean, it's probably just sinking all that energy from the Lacrima into the person is my guess?

But if Mashima turns around later and says it's in there like an organ or something don't blame me.
>>
>>48063191
That would work perfectly fine, yes. In general, you're fine thinking of it as breeding items like that. The frog breeding is even described as Ultimate Alchemy, so there's definitely parallels.
>>
File: image.png (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>48063043
I know the feels. Seven Deadly Sins is so good, the S1 on Netflix seemed to have covered like 80% of the manga so far. The manga seems to be slow as fuck in updating.

It being a Shonen series, making a jump early seems to backfire. Look at Toriko & Naruto. The amount of power difference between the start & middle the series vs the end the series is like night & day. Suddenly you're going up against Horses that need entire atomospheres of air to breathe, Monkeys that play hide & go seek when you blink. Or moon alien bunnies, that eat magic.
>>
>>48063201
it does include chakra vision I believe. I kinda wish I had gone naruto prior to mushoku tensei. Combine All Seeing Eye with Rinnegan? Your god eyes are pretty much literal god eyes now.
>>
>>48063179
So a deadly weapon that takes no chakra to use and would benefit from the superhuman aiming skills of a ninja incredibly isn't practical? Sure. And again, who made this shotgun for this shopkeeper? Where did he get it? If they're such useless weapons, as you claim, there's not going to be a market for them. There's no reason he should have a shotgun in the first place. He's the only person in the entire world to have a shotgun, as far as we can see. Every other fighting force in the world, ninjas and non-ninjas alike, is using muscle-driven weapons. Maybe you can excuse the ninjas not using it as some pride thing, valuing their own strength of arms over a firearm's ease, but why not the other people? The existence of that gun is a complete nonsequitor.
>>
>>48063249
The product of the two items is never less powerful than the items, correct? Or am I going to have to account for power loss / degradation?
>>
>>48063292
It can be. It's usually stronger, but it's quite possible to produce worthless pieces of crap. But you can just recycle those and try again with a new combination, so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>48063288
So your entire point is "It's not canon, because it doesn't make sense to me".
You do realize this is naruto right? With the Moon Bunny who ate a Plant that turned her into a goddess?
Guns show up, Guns are mentioned by name during the Chuunin exams. It is never said they don't exist after that. They Are Canon. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>48063083
You do have more potential as a local though there are several big negatives - mainly concerning time.

Locals have to learn everything the old fashion way rather than just unlocking them by leveling up. What they can learn may be restricted by who is around to teach them and/or what books they have. Experimentation could also be a thing as the new world seems to have some things that weren't in the game. Players could presumably grind xp and would progress much faster than a local.

Locals are restricted by their maximum life span. Just because a human fighter has more potential than a player it's likely they would die of old age before surpassing a max level player. This doesn't apply to some races though.

Lastly locals more or less only have one life compared to a player's infinite redos. Resurrection is a thing in the new world but it seems to be rare/in high demand. There is a very good chance a local would die before reaching very high levels due to having to seek out progressively harder challenges. How many times have you reached max level in a game without dying once?
>>
>>48063271
Season one ended about 80 chapters before where the manga is now. . .
>>
>>48063311
Cool. Thanks for the answers, mang.
>>
>>48063271
>Horses that need entire atomospheres of air to breathe, Monkeys that play hide & go seek when you blink. Or moon alien bunnies, that eat magic.
Shounen is so fucking weird. It's like an immutable law that it gets weirder the longer it goes on.

Bleach has devolved into God's son working with parts of God's anatomy to kill him and take over the world or something. Dragonball became all unkillable candy demons and blue-haired alien kung-fu gods fighting purple cat gods. Soul Eater never made sense to begin with, but by the end it was basically non-sequitor.
>>
>>48063292
It... depends. In general a combination gets you an item with traits of both the originals. You're going to have to experiment to get the appearance and power you want.

Usually you get something better, but sometimes it gives you something weird/useless. There's two ways to combine punch cards though, so the other combination probably works better.
>>
File: good news.jpg (11KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
good news.jpg
11KB, 303x166px
Good News Everyone!
I'm still alive!
>>
>>48063271
That ended around ch100 in the manga, the manga is at ch181 right now.
>>
>>48063373
Go back to being dead.
>>
>>48063373
Who're you?
>>
>>48063408
Damn.
Missed you too anon.
>>
>>48063373
If you can consider that living.
>>
>>48063435
Don't worry faggit man, I'm happy to see you!
>>
>>48063143
Try Alice Through the Looking Glass:
>Should you be crowned a Queen – which is almost a guarantee – you will in Looking-Glass World alone have total freedom of movement, no longer bound the movements of a Pawn. In all worlds you will be granted omnidirectional vision as befits a Queen. You may keep the Crown too.
>>
File: young-frankenstein.jpg (31KB, 378x241px) Image search: [Google]
young-frankenstein.jpg
31KB, 378x241px
>>48063373
IT'S ALIVE!
>>
>>48062399
We can hope.
>>
File: AS590aseialkgibmeaslkaiw.gif (236KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
AS590aseialkgibmeaslkaiw.gif
236KB, 244x244px
>>48063373
>Somefaggit
>Still alive
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>48063318
No, my point is that something that shows up as a single vague shape in a single panel, and doesn't fit in with the setting at all, shouldn't be counted. The Bunny Goddess's existence makes sense with the setting we're given. Some random shopkeeper in the middle of nowhere having a gun doesn't. As for Zaku's arm holes being blocked, I checked: There's no reference of it being like blocking a gun's barrel. His arm is described as being a cannon, but given that all the other cannons we see in Naruto are energy weapons that's probably what is being referred to.
>>
>>48063451
There is always ultraporn.
>>
>>48063335
The New World does not run on game logic, no matter your origin. There is no level cap. They just don't start higher than level 100 because YGGDRASSIL had a level cap.

Locals can start with Level 100 too, so it's not really a concern for jumpers.

Everyone is restricted by maximum life span, except undead.
Players are just more likely to start with a heteromorphic race because they get a discount on it, but you can buy those as local too.

Players don't get infinite redos in the new world either.
Ressurection is available to everyone who is high enough in level. Which not many are, since the New World is not a game.

If you're talking about a normal in-setting person being one or the other you would be right.
But from the perspective of a jumper it really doesn't matter too much.
Players get a discount on heteromorphic races, their discounted companions get Level 100 for free if you have it and better equipment and they can be part of AOG if you want to. They also get memories of future japan and the first level of Inventory for free.
Locals get Innate Talents discounted and free if they're discounted another time, Realm of Heroes for free, their companions are cheaper so you can afford to import all 8 (though they only get Realm of Heroes).
>>
>>48063271
It seems you are reading the official release, please direct yourself to (insert scanlation site here) to read much further into the series. The fan translations of manga tend to be better than the official one anyway.
>>
>>48063521
>>48063335
>Everyone is restricted by maximum life span except undead and angels, because angels are awesome.
FTFY
>>
>>48063542
>Everyone is restricted by maximum life span except the various ones that aren't.
FTFY
>>
>>48063499
Wait a minute. I just remembered something
Asura Path as fucking Rockets installed inside it. Why the fuck is a Gun so hard to believe?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 736x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 736x637px
>>48063388
>>48063346
Well I personally would wait until Chapter 200. However 180+ seem to be a good place to start looking into the series if anyone would wish to make it a jump.

I know I'd jump it in a heartbeat. Because who wouldn't want a 30ft tall Giantess waifu? Or a giant pig that has a tavern for a hat? Or steal that big comfy pillow King has.
>>
>>48063542
... do slimes have a maximum lifespan? That seems weird to me, if they do.
>>
>>48063560
Don't forget that ninjas literally have a fucking satellite system.

ORBITAL. SATELLITES.
>>
>>48063560
Chakra-powered rockets. I'm not denying the existence of advanced projectile weapons, I'm denying the existence of ones not fueled by ninja magic.

>>48063572
NINJA. MAGIC.
>>
>>48063521
Technically, you CAN start with a level higher than 100. According to the jumpmaker, the reason why races are so expensive is because unlike normal player, you don't actually dedicate levels to your race options, giving you full class progression AND racial bonuses/synergy.
>>
>>48063572
they also have a canon which can destroy the entire moon.

Its powered by chakra.
>>
>>48063561
I intend to take both the pillow spear and the Giant Waifu, I give no shits about anyone who says I'm robbing/cucking king.
>>
File: Totally Chakra Powered Guys.gif (825KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Totally Chakra Powered Guys.gif
825KB, 500x250px
>>48063579
Yes Sir, that doesn't look like Chemical Propulsion at all!
>>
>>48063556
You can't FTFY away angelic awesome, anon. No matter how much you try, they'll still be awesome.

>>48063565
You ever see what happens when are jar of jelly goes bad? Imagine that.

Honestly, I have no idea if they do or not.
>>
>>48063581
So locals are even better than players than I thought in the jump?
>>
>>48063542
>>48063556
Yes, point taken. But you can be an angel or whatever else as a local too, it just costs more.
But local angels get at least 2 Innate Talents free (Enhanced Healing and one for their origin) so it evens out.
If you're a magic caster angel with summoning specialization you get Enhanced Healing, Alchemist and Enhanced Summoning for free, so you come out ahead compared to a player even without free Realm of Heroes.

>>48063581
I figured the race costs are for the innate advantages like angels divine magic boost, detect lies, destroy undead, etc. or a the general x-times as strong/fast as a human that all heteromorphics get.
Your still level 100 with the perk, but some of your 100 levels are racial levels.

Either way it doesn't make too much difference though.
>>
>>48063600
Nope. It looks like fire chakra. Asura Path just pulls those things out of nowhere, it's ninja magic.
>>
File: image.gif (355KB, 300x169px)
image.gif
355KB, 300x169px
>>48063588
My brother! Big titty monster Merlin is also acceptable. Shoot the waifu material for the SDS is pretty high.
>>
>>48063588
>pod or feather Giant Waifu
>already have Zentradi Waifu
>enjoy the glory that is giant waifu wrestling
Feels gud, mang. Feels reeeeeel gud.
>>
>>48063600
I should hope not. Otherwise that guy is burning the fuck out of his wrist.
>>
>>48063579
Explain the radio transmitters and explicit use of electrical systems.

Unless you're telling me they have a dude with Lightning Chakra just bicycle-powering all of that.
>>
>>48063621
Nope.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47127709/#47136696
>>
File: 1390697801547.png (207KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
1390697801547.png
207KB, 560x448px
>>48063651
Yes
>>
>>48063651
Yes.
You ever wonder what happens to ninjas who don't pass the exams and become full-fledged shinobi? That's what happens - they're turned into the cogs that keep society moving.
>>
>>48063609
Yes, but not for the reasons you think. Either option is at the same strength if they pic the same options, but locals generally get their cheaper because of free Realm of Heroes and discounted Innate Talents.

Unless you want the player-only options you're almost always better of going local.

>>48063657
Yeah, but he makes no distinction between origins. Both options get that benefit because they're jumpers.
>>
>>48063636
Add in Arcee (TF Prime) for some hot Giantess on Robowaifu mud wrestling.
>>
>>48063622
He pulls them out of his arm, which detaches, like a puppet.

>>48063637
He's a robot!

They have Power Lines!
And Computers!
Naruto has a fucking Fridge!
>>
>>48063636
>>48063688
>Not taking the growth ability in YJ
>Not giving it to all waifus with Sacrifical Bestowment
Waifus who can control their height up to 300ft, allows you to have giantess waifu fights in cities like godzilla battles.
>>
>>48063651
... I wonder what the fuck they use for power, if that's the case?
Because power doesn't just come out of your ass. That would mean they have to have a power plant or something somewhere. And you never see ANY of that shit. From ANYWHERE or ANYONE.

I don't even remember seeing wall outlets, now that I think about it.
Yeah, I'm just gonna go with the anon who's saying ninja magic. It's probably some weirdass fucking seal system. Seals do all kinds of stupid bullshit in that setting.
>>
>>48063673
So you're saying the unrecognized masses are forced to provide for the Shinobi Elite.

You're saying the Ninja World needs a revolution.
>>
>>48063686
I was only contesting that anon's statement that some of your levels are racial. Not whether locals or players are better
>>
>>48063709
Why did i not know i needed that until know?
Start the waifuzilla games!
>>
>>48063709
Ugh. Why the fuck is everything I want in that damn jump. It's glorious and painful at the same time.
>>
>>48063651
Well, their radios totally are NINJA MAGIC, to start. We see in several scenes that they're powered by chakra. But as for other things, I never said that the world of Naruto doesn't have technology, just that they don't have firearm technology. Because they have chakra-powered launchers, and for everyone who matters to their social structure (i.e, ninjas), those work just fine. They never had any reason to invent explosive-propelled guns.
>>
>>48063719
Slow down there mongoloid. The only places where that is actually true is in the Hidden Villages. Which ARE Ninja Villages. As in, the main reason why those villages are even around is to produce ninjas for the lords to use a mercenaries.
>>
File: Guns Don't Exist In Naruto Guys.jpg (88KB, 552x340px) Image search: [Google]
Guns Don't Exist In Naruto Guys.jpg
88KB, 552x340px
>>48063738
>>
>>48063521
I was talking from a lore perspective. Jumpers are always an exception to the rules. An actual player presumably got most of their skill from their time in Yggdrasil and since they were in a game they were essentially immortal age wise, benefited from game leveling mechanics, and if they died would be rezed eventually from game mechanics. An actual local that wasn't a jumper would face much more difficulties and have less advantages when trying to attain a high level than a real player from Yggdrasil.
>>
>>48063754
Yes, that was the "extremely early in the series before worldbuilding had been established" gun we were talking about earlier. And again, it shows up in a single panel. One panel, out of an entire series.
>>
>>48063673
They probably become like personnel for other shinobi. Like if they can't get past Genin level they probably get a cushy job being a personal assistant, or scientist or something along those lines.

I like to think not everyone sends their kids off to be murdering ninjas. Like the size of the classroom we see is pretty small. I would assume that most kids go to non-shinobi schools.

That's where you get majority the populace. They keep the economy running, while the shinobi kids go off and help out around the village at first then go and do dangerous missions which they might not return from.
>>
>>48063774
And then Kishimoto never said Guns don't exist
One was shown, it was never said they Don't exist. Therefore, they exist.
>>
>>48063755
Yes. Which is why none of them that we've seen so far come anywhere close to Level 100.
Hell, most of them don't even get to Realm of Heroes level.
Anything above 3rd level magic is rare as fuck, anything above 6th is legendary and expensive rituals and the people who know that 7-10th rank even exists can be counted on one hand.
With the same equivalents for warriors. There's a reason players are regarded as gods.
>>
>>48063724
>>48063735
Sure some cities will be sacrificed and many lives will be lost but that is a small price to pay for godzilla style cat fights.
>>
The point is that guns aren't worth using for ninjas. You're limited by the speed of the chemical reaction whereas with a thrown weapon it's partially determined by how fast you can move your arm (which can be increased with chakra), and where if you have some kind of launcher you can power that with chakra to send out the weapon faster. Then of course you have to deal with ninjas moving faster than bullets and being able to mind rape you at range, on top of the sneaky assassin bit that only mooks use but is still there. It really doesn't matter if normies have guns, does it?
>>
>>48063791
Personally I don't doubt they exist, I just figure they are all on a level of single shot stuff that wouldn't threaten a ninja.
>>
>>48063824
I never argued that. But someone is insisting they don't exist at all.
>>
>>48063774
Given that even baby-tier ninja are blatantly superhuman, it stands to reason that the actual reason why guns aren't used is because they're basically useless. I mean it could be that Kishimoto forgot, but until he officially announces it, it makes more sense to assume that guns exist but are never used.
>>
>>48063805
A small price to pay.
If they didn't want their city destroyed they shouldn't have built it where my waifus where going to have giantess-catfights.
>>
>>48063719
Free the shinobi proletariat from their bloodline-vaunted slave masters, comrade.
>>
You know, I think we're all forgetting the REALLY important question here:

Which bloodlines/seals do I need to make Sexy Reverse Harem Technique even more powerful, until it rivals even the Infinite Tsukuyomi?
>>
>>48063852
Isn't that basically what Mist did? I seem to recall it didn't go too well for them.
>>
>>48063831
They don't! He said in an interview that guns aren't in the world of Naruto. It was published in one of the artbooks.
>>
>>48063856
Can't high level Uchiha make illusions real? Just do that.
>>
>>48063373
Any news on dat Grrl Power jump you was cookin' up, mang?
>>
>>48063870
They were being manipulated by Obito, who was being manipulated by Madara, who was being manipulated by shadow-goop-child Black Zetsu.

Their cause was never pure from the start, even if they did not realize it.
>>
>>48063884
Uchiha clan can do anything and everything, there is no reason to be anything else really.
>>
>>48063884
No they can make reality into illusions, I think there was a blood line with that power though and the sage of the six paths could definitely do that.
>>
>>48063884
>Uchiha

...assume for the sake of argument that is not an option. I understand they canonically get more powerful the edgier they feel they are. And that's just not harem
>>
>>48063874
Then why didn't you mention that sooner?
Now source it.
>>
You know, it's funny, but do you know where guns appeared in the Naruto setting?
The movies. Dead serious. The Sky nation had rifles that shot kunai in place of bullets. Also, I think in the first movie, the BBEG had a train with turrets, and the sides opened to fire a ton of kunai. So they do exist, but only in the movies.
>>
>>48063910
There is a filler bloodline that can do that too, yeah.
>>
>>48063899
I wonder how much better the plot would be if you pluck out Sauske's eyes, and give him just regular ones. Just let the Uchia clan die out.
>>
>>48063899
well, they certainly believe that.
>>
>>48063899
>wanting the edgelord bloodline
>>
>>48063912
Because I found it while looking for supporting evidence for this argument, which should have been evident from the beginning, but whatever.

http://forum.leafninja.com/topic/330925/1/
>>
>>48063923
That is the bloodline that I am referring to.
>>
>>48063945
It's the Kurama bloodline, iirc.
>>
>>48063925
Wouldn't his children still inherit it? You'd have to pluck out his testicles and replace them, too.
>>
>>48063956
Yep.
>>
>>48063911
Are you retarded? Bitches love edge, both in real life and especially Naruto. Just don't EMBRACE YOUR INNER DARKNESS like Sasuke did. Otherwise you'll start killing your bitches off for petty, nonsense reasons.
>>
>>48063944
He says Guns aren't allowed, because they don't suit ninja. Not that they don't exist.
If this is a real interview.
>>
>>48063957
Use geneforge or some shit to give him Senju jewels.

Piss on Madara while wiping out the edgemaniac bloodline.
>>
>>48063925
Honeslty the way ninjas organs work putting ninja eyes into yourself probably makes your kids inherit them.
>>
>>48064051
I wonder if Kakashi would make an okay dad.

I guess he couldn't be any worse than Sasuke, though that's a pretty low bar.
>>
>>48064082
that bar is so low, it's underground.
>>
>>48064082
Sasuke is a father, not a dad. At least Naruto comes home, and when he can he plays with his kids. Sasuke when he comes home, he basically just has sex with Sakura, then leaves again.

Kakashi would probably make a wonderful dad. He did a decent job as surrogate dad with Naruto & Sakura. Sasuke was too far gone for any help.

May-December romance but I'd personally would see Sakura marrying Kakashi. Does it make any sense? No. However it would basically cut out Sasuke from the new age.
>>
Am I the only one who didn't go Bloodline and just spent my perks on elemental chakra and aptitude and shit?
>>
>>48064182
Sasuke would just fuck Karin in that case. Didn't she keep Sarada's fucking umbilical cord despite her not being her daughter?
>>
File: 1464029334948.gif (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1464029334948.gif
122KB, 500x281px
Speaking of stubmytoe, does karma chameleon (and/or karmatron dynamics) lets you develop more chakra reserves? Chakra reserves *seem* to be biological in nature. Somewhere.
>>
>>48064205
Karmatron dynamics just lets you predict the chaos of a random system, anon.

Anyway, chakra is like a muscle. You increase your chakra reserves by using up your chakra to the point of stress, like a workout. Everyone can do it.
>>
>>48064205
They are half physical and half spiritual, yin/yang and all that.
>>
Since we're talking about Naruto now, does anyone know whether Elemental Taijutsu is a thing?
>>
>>48064234
It's a freeform system. If it's not, you could invent it.
>>
>>48064234
That would probably fall under the purview of Ninjutsu, short range. Form an element and punch with it. The Chidori would be an example. The trick is making it sustainable and not cost stupid shitloads of chakra to do so.
>>
For those of you that Giant build or have taken something similar to one of the growth perks from either DC or YK, do you assume your strength perks scale with you?

What I mean is that both growth perks reference your strength and durability grow in proportion to your size. So if you're, for example, a 6 foot level 5 FISS would your FISS scale with your size proportionally or is that too hard a wank?

What would a 300 foot level 5 FISS user even look like?
>>
>>48064234
Sort of? the Raikage coats himself in lightning chakra to enhance his speed, strength, attack power, and produce a shield that's hard to get through. No reason why you could't do the same sort of thing with other elements, but it does seem to take a huge amount of chakra.
>>
>>48064234
Chakra Flow is the primary elemental enhancement technique.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Flow
>>
>>48064300
If a level 5 FISS is a flying brick, a giant level 5 FISS is a flying brick house.
>>
>>48064300
Well the Kaiju form from Pacific Rim explicitly scales your physical abilities up to your 300 foot size.
>>
>>48064279
Not sure if it counts, but isn't one of the Gate techniques something like a flaming ORA ORA ORA? I know Gate powers are crazy, but would'nt a weaker, slower version be possible to replicate?
>>
Quick question about dem mango eyes. It says that the people killed that way can't cheat death in anyway. Does that mean that if someone close to you dies, you awaken the mangoes, and then you find someone way to resurrect them way later on that you weren't aware of, you then lose them?
>>
>>48064334
After a certain point with the Gates, you're punching so hard you create sonic booms and waves of concussive force. A certain point after that, you're punching so fast you're setting the air on fire.
>>
>>48064321
>a giant level 5 FISS is a flying brick house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxAOc4JYELc

>>48064300
Well, a six foot L5 FISS lifts 52'ish tons. That should mean that a 300 foot L5 FISS should lift 2600 tons.

Maybe a wank, but it seems a legit wank.
>>
>>48064345
No. See Itachi being revived and Sasuke still having the eyes, though that might have been because it was temporary.
>>
File: 1428442948042.jpg (89KB, 425x476px) Image search: [Google]
1428442948042.jpg
89KB, 425x476px
>>48064223
part of karmatron dynamics states with karma chameleon you get imaginos v1 nanos which let you actively control what adaptations your body develops, instead of it just being reactionary with karma chameleon alone.

Like that other anon said it does seem to be both physical and spiritual, so where karma's can handle the physical what would be a good perk to cover the spiritual?
I think there's a perk somewhere for training allowing you to never plateau, that'd probably help too.
>>
>>48064193
Poor Karin, she literally got even more pathetic and desperate as time went on.

Come to think of it, why didn't Sasuke have multiple wives? Both he and Karin are the last members of revered and powerful bloodlines native to Konoha. Shouldn't the village's first priority be to try and restore that shit as best they can? At least Naruto had more than one kid.
>>
>>48064385
Soft cap and folder over 1000 times both do that.

Still don't know why you need anything when Naruto chakra can already be enhanced by using it over and over during training.
>>
>>48064395
Wasn't Karin from the same Clan as Naruto? That's not exactly "last member"
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 600x776px
>>48064334
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Peacock

Flaming ORA ORA ORA

Here's an alternative to eight gates.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Heavens_Breathing_Method
>>
>>48064412
Aren't they the only known members that are still alive at the end of the series?
>>
>>48064412
Yeah. There's Uzamakis still alive, just they were kicked from their homeland in Land of Whirlpools. Her clan is rare, not nearing extinction like Senju/Uchiha
>>
>>48064412
I don't know where the whole last Uzumaki thing came from anyway. Kushina, Nagato and his family, Karin and her family, why they all didn't hold a big family get together after their village fell is beyond me. There might even be other survivors.
>>
>>48064433
The clan was stated to have scattered, not that they were wiped out, there could be Uzumaki anywhere.
>>
>>48064395
When you start out covered in bite marks where you've let people bite into you and suck out your blood because of a magic healing factor, you can only go down from there, really.

Apparently her power is innate to Uzumaki, but I think it's pretty obvious why we never, ever see Naruto or any other Uzumaki use her heal bite techniques.

>>48064412
There are a few isolated and scattered Uzumaki. It's basically extinct though, same as the Senju.

Out of all the bloodlines directly related to Kaguya, only the Hyuuga seem to be thriving by the end of the series. Everything else is reduced down to one member or extinct.
>>
>>48064433
Yes, but I'm an autist
The word was "Last Member". Two members at minimum means there isn't a "Last Member.
>>
>>48064460
Well their village was taken out due to their sealing techniques, a reunion may have only served to place a target on the survivors as where them scattering lets them live.
>>
231. Inuyasha
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 13
Perks: Moral Compass (-100), Purification (-200), Healer (-400), Sacred Arrow (-300)
Items: Sacred Longbow of Mount Asuza (-300)
Drawbacks: Flea (+100), From the Waist Down [Bearded Vulture] (+200)

I actually used the animal wiki on random and got a couple species of rodent, which didn't really work for this given my choices in body mod. And then I got my standardized bird-form. Random rolls seem to favor my themes, to the point that I feel the universe is encouraging my terrible self. Either way, I'm growing wings and bird claw hands to make the look slightly less ridiculous. Vulture like eyes and feather-hair as well.

So, I have three goals:
Harass Naraku, because I am extremely resistant to keikaku.
Collect magical rock bits, to end this plot quickly and help the terrible people go their separate ways.
Hachiemon, because I'm in a dating mood lately

The roll for fighting Naraku was done using dice, and was a 33, meaning I was as effective as the main characters and now I feel like a dunce. I even got caught up in some weird revenge plot where I was blamed for the destruction of some villages and Sango had to try and kill me. She was about as effective as you'd expect a giant boomerang to be on FISS 5. I was still knocked over, though. Didn't feel like staying standing up.

I rolled in thread and got 42 for hunting the Shikon Jewel, which meant I found 2 whole shards, and lost one to a villain of the week that Inuyasha then had to murder with blood claws, and then I forgot what I was doing and decided to chill with the protagonists because I forgot they were mostly just dicks that happened to hate a bag of over 100 dicks. I was the healer of the group, because they really need one with all the poisons they face.

The romance roll was in IRC, and it was a 69, which they told me counted as a critical success for that type of roll. Results were positive.
>>
>>48064464
Suspect anyone with Red Hair.
GAARA IS OF UZUMAKI DESCENT!
>>
>>48064460
>>48064503
>Hachiemon
who
>>
>>48064468
Considering how the Hyuuga are even worse than the goddamn Uchiha (from a moral standpoint and not looking at it from a destruction perspective) that really doesn't bode well for Konoha.
>>
>>48064531
Maybe Hinata or Hanabi will fix them up a little bit, who knows. The Hyuuga are just assholes, there's no magic edgy side effect from their eyes like with the Uchiha that forced them to be faggots, so they can theoretically be fixed.
>>
File: It's Raining.jpg (262KB, 640x2194px)
It's Raining.jpg
262KB, 640x2194px
Did you save them anon?
>>
>>48064558
Hinata is too much of a pushover to affect any real change. Hanabi is the only real hope for the Hyuuga.
>>
>>48064572
I was in China, nothing could be done.
>>
File: hamon coca-cola.gif (887KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hamon coca-cola.gif
887KB, 500x281px
>>48064420
>breathing method
>breathing
>BREATHING

HAMON CONFIRMED
>>
>>48064577
Well Hanabi loves her sister so if Hinata ever voiced a desire to help the branch family, Hanabi would certainly help. She's apparently a light hearted prankster in private so it's not like she's stuck up on tradition either.
>>
>>48064558
>>48064577
>Hinata or Hanabi
Place your trust in naruto's kids and the Eugenics plan that produced badass ninja jesuses.
>>
I have a dragonlance question. Can you import a weapon to make it a magic weapon?
>>
>>48064610
But Himawari has transformed into a horrible monster and Boruto is just as oblivious as his dad.
>>
>>48064598
Seriously? She sounds like she would have been a better match for Naruto than Hinata's k-k-kawaii uguu bullshit.
>>
>>48064636
Speaking of, man, dnd magic weapons are boring as shit. All those +1 dice pool upgrades and shit.
>>
>>48064649
Trust the Eugenics plan. Also I have zero interest in actually following whatever the hell is happening in naruto anymore.
>>
>>48064636
>Can you import a weapon to make it a magic weapon?
You can import a weapon and use the table to make it make it a magic item, or enhance whatever properties it had previously, but you cannot import a weapon as one of the named magic items.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>48064665
Hanabi acts prim and proper in public so that'd be a barrier., he wouldn't know about her common ground. Plus she's like five years younger and didn't even become a Genin until after the original series was over. Five years might not be a big deal if you're both in your 20's, but as teenagers it sure is.
>>
>>48064572
Yes with a good old fashion Dynamic Entry + Sweet Chin Music, hope you can find a dentist alchemist Tucker
>>
>>48064667
Well I am planning for my Naruto run where I take the two drawbacks that shouldn't be taken together so my boring weapon is going to be both a + 5 Nth Metal mace, +10 vs Thieves (which ninjas would count as)
>>
Has anyone tried fighting KH Sephiroth? Did you wreck his shit or get raped by meteors?
>>
>>48064687
Yep
>>
>>48064572
If that's FMA, yeah.
>>48043092
(hope that link works)
>>
>>48063898
Focusing on this would honestly have been a way better plot.

>>48063957
This also would.
>>
RWBY starts again on the 22nd of October, by the way, for anyone who cares.
>>
>>48064468
I forgot Karin could do that. Did Ninjanon ever clarify if you could do that with the Uzumaki purchase?
>>
>>48064819
Nobody ever asked him.
>>
>>48064819
I think he decided on giving Uzumaki jumpers Kushina's chain ability instead.
>>
>>48064867
Karin could do that too.
>>
Speaking of Naruto, if you combo'd Hypnos Gene with the Eight Gates... would it be possible to get used to having most or all of them open all the time?
>>
>>48064867
Heal Bite is innate to Uzumaki. They just don't use it because it's suicidal and stupid and gives you permanent scars.
>>
>>48064924
I assume you could do it with any adaptive abilities.
>>
>>48064934
not to mention it makes people want to use you as their own personal medpack and who cares that you don't want to be a tool.
>>
>>48064918
>>48064934
Maybe, but the jump just has it as the Chain power, even though it was updated, what, a week ago? I mean, maybe he doesn't know about it, but given that edgy mangos got those new powers, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
...though in fairness, that might be because I don't know where those powers, aside from Kamui, are from, so I'm guessing he's just up to date.
>>
So while we're discussing bloodline bullshit again, something just occurred to me.

Could you transplant eyed into yourself and use something like Omega Self Molecular Manipulation it Physiomancy to fully integrate them? Or, failing that, just turn them off ans back on so they don't waste chakra, and regrow them if they get destroyed?
>>
>>48064924
All you need to make full use of the eight gates is a strong healing factor.
>>
>>48065019
Pretty sure it also does spiritual damage.
>>
File: 324232_Drampa.png (244KB, 389x400px)
324232_Drampa.png
244KB, 389x400px
FINALLY a dragon that matches my personality both in visuals and type combination.
>>
>>48065037
It drains chakra, and if you hit 0 there you die since you've used up all your spiritual energy.
>>
>>48065037
The chakra network is physical and the entire issue is the strain the chackra puts on your body.
>>
...out of curiosity, can we lend that World Item Ring to others?
Because I just now had the idea of lending it to Guy during his fight with Madara.
>>
>>48065075
It's literally Dragon Grandpa, Spyro. Are you telling us that this whole time you were just a doddering ol' grandad?
>>
>>48065075
Shame on you, Spyro, doing pot. What will all the young dragons think?
>>
>>48065107
It really should have been more obvious a conclusion, in hindsight.
>>
>>48065076
The issue is that using that much chakra fucks your body, it is actually visible andyou can see the blood boiling out through the users skin. That is why the chakra turns from blue to red between the 7th and 8th gate.
>>
>>48065139
Don't forget the green sweat aura.
>>
>>48065107
I'M NOT OLD. My numeric age just so happens to be an exponent. PURE COINCIDENCE.

>>48065121
W-Well I'm really, really tired all the time! I'm a hard working dragon after all! WINNERS DON'T DO DRUGS...unless you count massive consumption of fruity alchoholic drinks a drug.
>>
>>48065123
Really.

>>48065184
If you say so grandad.

Do you have the whole 'the only way to piss it off is to hurt children' aspect of Drampa too?
>>
>>48065184
How Just-us League do?
>>
>>48065184
Puff the magic draaaagon!
>>
File: image.png (383KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383KB, 1280x1280px
>>48065184
Looks like a fluffy dragon that's on crack.
>>
>>48065211
Oh most definitely

>>48065219
SLOW AS FUCK. It's actually stalled to a halt because a combination of work. And lack of inspiration. Lately I've spent most of it too tired to really think much on it. Perhaps a unique combination of work and stress has burned me out in the long run. I'd say for now. Anyone who thinks they can work this out faster. They have free reign to do so. I hate to make people wait for my lazy ass to do something about it.

>>48065225
>>48065256
SHUT UP.
DRAMPA IS PERFECTION.
DON'T BULLY.
>>
>>48065323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lmAc3LKWM
>>
>>48065323
Actually, Spyro, I have a question for you: do the Dragon powers become more powerful with age and size? As in, will Convexity blow a hole in a skyscraper and match Godzilla's breath at max size and age? Also, how durable are Spyro Dragons? Would a dragon built to be a tank with two Unusual Sizes shrug off missles?
>>
>>48065323
Bully is Justice.
>>
File: Explosions 2.jpg (129KB, 900x900px)
Explosions 2.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
>>48065480
Only if done to Chuunis
>>
File: cvw.jpg (19KB, 261x240px)
cvw.jpg
19KB, 261x240px
So i've been thinking... Civil War Jump. Thoughts?
>>
>>48065496
That looks like a very effective payload.
>>
>>48065496
Titlets are meant to be bullied by their Titty Monster Master Race betters.
>>
>>48065543
Someone was working on one once, long ago.
>>
So, beyond Green Lantern Rings, is there anything that lets you power yourself up based solely on willpower?
>>
>>48065543
I'm all for it.
>>
File: uncalmed tits.gif (586KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
uncalmed tits.gif
586KB, 420x236px
>>48065548
I respect your sentiment even as I am disappointed by your picture choice.
>>
>>48065549
Any Idea what happened? Just never heard from again?
>>
>>48065359
>tfw remember watching the shit out of that movie.
>still had little idea of what happened
Just fuck my shit up

>>48065397
Eventually you could. Spyro himself at his tiny size could eat a rock pillar smashed onto him from a rock golem. [took a fuckton of damage though]. Though he's a weirdo. They can reach STUPID levels of durability as they age. The best feat was when Malefor got a mountain dropped on him and he came back pretty fine. I'd say at peak levels Godzilla tier beams and missle fire tankage is fine once you reach max potential with Unusual growth + stacked twice.

Speaking of LoSS I was wondering why I never put in some kind of romance perk of some kind. It was heavily tied within the story of LoSS. Not so much Skylanders as that's campy technomagical adventure. But that's besides the point.
>>
>>48065565
Spiral Energy.
>>
>>48065496
What other Chuuni settings are there besides Dies Irae and that show(s) that specifically makes fun of them?
>>
>>48065580
who is this titty monster?
>>
>>48065565
There is an option in Full Metal Panic for a mech upgrade that turns your willpower into a weapon. Unfortunately it lacks a mech import option.
>>
>>48065543
World War 1 Jump.
I love me some Trench Warfare.

>>48065547
About as effective as an actual missile.

>>48065548
Breasts of all sizes are perfect, as long as they are attached to someone you love.

>>48065596
Chuunibyou is an actual show.

>>48065601
I forget her name, but she's one of the Main Girls from Sekirei. I don't like her much personally.
>>
>>48062547
Sure, but you won't have anyone willing to teach you. And the people you'll have to watch to learn it are good at , well, seeing things, and will try to murder you if they think they can get away with it.
>>48062675
Yes, but the Hyuuga won't want to teach you for obvious reasons.
Unless you believe in Hiashi's eugenics plan.
>>48062908
Seals.
>>
>>48065565
I think Armament Haki boosts your physical abilities based on your willpower? Could be wrong.

>>48065636
Hey Ninja, mind answering this? >>48065010
>>
>>48065587
He disappeared.
>>
>>48065636
I don't give any fucks about the Hyuuga's desire to keep their techniques secret, I will copy their techniques with Sharingan and Copycat Technique. All I have to do is watch.
>>
>>48065636
Restating an earlier question, but are the sharingan and byakugan not as good individually if you take them together/have only one of each?
>>
>>48065594
In fairness, as much as I ship it, the whole Spyro-Cinder thing was kind of rushed. So romance might not fall into it quite as much.
>>
>>48065636
Anons were curious if the Uzumaki choice got you Heal Bite, which seems to be innate to the bloodline.
>>
How dangerous is Demon King Daimao?
>>
>>48065010
You'd be able to turn into a normal eye or whatever and back at the very least.
>>48065689
That's fine. Most of them are dicks anyway. But they're pretty good at spotting things, so you'll need a way to hid and get close enough to copy them.
Or have one on your team. They couldn't exactly hide it from you all the time if they did missions by your side.
>>48065690
They work the same.
>>48065712
Why not?
>>
File: startled.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
If you're out there Leviathan the Tempest anon, how goes Leviathan the Tempest?

>>48064709
I took a stab at it.

Actually it was less a "fight" and more me running circles around him while yeling bad things about his mother, using portals to drop his meteors back on top of him and constantly strafing him with Origin bullets. Because even way back I despised fair fights, and if someone comes at me with a ludicruously impractical weapon-like say, bringing a sword to a magic fight or expecting me to show up with an arbitrary three-man team instead of portalling companions all over the place to gank him-I start getting creative.

Honestly I didn't want to deal with his second form. I just summoned a really, really big angel to sit on him mid-transformation.

>>48065098
I think anyone can use a World Item, but only people with the right skills can make the maximum use of them; even Ainz's Perfect Warrior magic didn't make him the equal of a fully spec'd warrior build, just good enough to hold his own against Shalltear.

So I'm not sure how much of a benefit the ring would confer on a guy with no innate capacity for YGGDRASIL/New World magic at all.

>>48065010
You know what the best bloodlines are?

Vileblood and Blood Saint from Bloodborne

Think about it-lining your brain with mangos sardines or whatever they're called
>>
>>48065705
I blame the 3rd games script being butchered to fuck and back.
LOTS of cut plot points and threads for character development. I hate that game because it COULD have easily been a great game. Just someone came in and cut it all out and left with an amputated mess of a game. Functional but barely so.
Cynder and Spyro's entire character arc are left on the cutting room floor. Characters cut, entire levels GONE. I refuse to look into the concept art and development history because it'll just make me upset and disappointed.
>>
>>48065758
>even way back
Didn't you Jump Kingdom Hearts fairly recently?
>>
>>48065617
I've been on the fence about updating that for some time. Only problem is I'd basically be gutting it inside and out to fit standards, and I've been wasting enough time as is. If there's enough people wanting it, I might do work if I hit a lull in BC.
>>
>>48065819
It's a Gonzo anime without an appearance perk / tree, of course you should update it to feed my vanity. Also, comedy drawbacks are always welcome.
>>
>>48065761
Well, here's something to not: Ignitus was originally planned to be Spyro's father or something like that. Which makes a lot of moments in the series both sweeter and much more sad. Especially if you consider that Spyro never knew.
>>
>>48065819
I'd be cool with an update
>>
>>48065819
>BC
Do you have any ideas for what options there will be for Companions yet? No pressure, I was just curious.
>>
File: sideglance.png (248KB, 435x488px) Image search: [Google]
sideglance.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>48065757
Oh, by the way Ninjanon-a while ago somebody told me that shinshoo from Tower of God lets you instantly gank anyone who doesn't have shinshoo if you can control your shinshoo well enough. I'm sure they were just exaggerating but is it true the stuff has some sort of Haki-like effect based on will?

Also it's just occured to me I'm not actually sure what you can DO with Shinshoo before accounting for weapons and such apart from the Thorn's energy redistribution trick, so some example feats by an average shinshoo practitioner would be appreciated.

Finally, I heard that one of the rankers was something called an Axis from one of the other guy's other works. What do Axis actually do and why does the wiki seem to think they're unbeatable except by another Axis? Has the Axis shown up?

>>48065788
>KH

...oh bugger, there goes my reading comprehension. I was thinking of FF7 the moment I saw "Sephiroth".

In that case, probably not.
>>
>>48065636
>Hiashi's eugenics
That whole plan starts with a mistake. The Uzumaki are descendants of Asura just like the Senju, not hamura like the Hyuuga. Also why can't a mix between the Uzumaki and the Uchiha get the Rinnegan, that mix also fulfills the requirement for Asura and Indra's bloodlines to come together?
>>
>>48065543
The South will rise again!
Or, you know, for the first time.

What I'm saying is giant robots driven by rednecks.
>>
>>48065819
Update.
>>
File: 1398799393884.png (29KB, 192x326px) Image search: [Google]
1398799393884.png
29KB, 192x326px
>>48065866
Multiple OC companions.

Multiple ones for each background. Male, female, human, space marine. See. The best part about 40k is that there's so much batshit insanity that I get to be... creative with personalities.

>>48065854
>>48065864
Then I'll think on it while doing BC.
>>
>>48065894
I think the bloodline thing is bull to be honest. The only people besides the Kaguya, her cousins, and her kids who had the Rinnegan naturally were Indra and his reincarnations.
>>
>>48065713
It's a generic harem anime set in a quasi-futuristic world run by what's implied to be a corrupt/totalitarian government. Also everything gets reset at the very end.

I only know this because I tried to watch all of it so I'd know what to do in the jump but It was boring as shit so I stopped half-way through and just looked at the end of the final episode.
>>
>>48065870
Don't bother asking Ninja about Axis, they there is only one so far and the author has displayed exactly fuckall about what they can do.
>>
File: tumblr_mzxlral9vD1r9ee9go7_1280.png (227KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzxlral9vD1r9ee9go7_1280.png
227KB, 600x700px
>>48065935
Any Options for Imports?
>>
File: 1385424986958.jpg (101KB, 630x697px)
1385424986958.jpg
101KB, 630x697px
>>48065855
My anger burns eternal anon.
>>
>>48061182
Sorry, nope. At the very beginning of the story Ainz was messing around with Albedo's settings. because he was guild master and could do that.

Then BOOM, everything becomes real. Thus is not "you are in a MMO world," it is "What is a MMO world was real," and a lot of the arbitrary MMO restrictions made for ease of coding and game balance are gone.

>>48060896
>>48060976
Here is where you are starting to argue yourself into a corner. You are trying to argue what the definition if "is" is. Dark Wisdom does two things, lets you learn any number of spells regardless of any limitations inherent in the system, and convert a magic ability to another system. "Spells and Magic Systems" so that means that if TGoALiD in NOT a spell (even though the author explicitly calls it such) it is still a magic ability. If you like, MP based casting is one system of Magic Ainz has access to. And times per day with cool-down is ANOTHER magic system he has access to. Now HE cannot convert from one system fo another, but YOU can by Perk Fiat, because your CP paid Dark Wisdom is just better.

ALSO, saying you can only learn it if you become a Ainz-alike is also wrong. The jump says if you take multiple classes and specializations it means you found a better Class/Race combination than he did. So you can do things Ainz cannot and still potentially learn TGoALiD without Dark Wisdom shenanigans.

(And even worse for your argument, if TGoALiD is NOT a spell OR Magic ability, then it is a supernatural skill, which can be learned by a Drop In via perk (Skillful Acquisitions, 400CP). Kinda dumb the ultimate Death Spell can be learned by a rouge but not a dedicated caster, but that is where that argument leads.)
>>
File: magic-8-ball_3.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
magic-8-ball_3.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>48065965
>>
>>48065990
That shitstorm has been over for hours, fuck off.
>>
I've been working on a weapon of to equal the Bow of Infinite Fuck Yous. It started as the GBE (Blame!) which I have since fused with the tracking gun pointed out by this guy >>48052946, the way I fuse my weapons is by taking them to be Enchanted (King Arthur) to have the 'Make it absorb other items to gain their properties'. Then I made it both the Barrel Replica and the Seventh Holy Scripture before Alice Winters gave me some advice. I have since used the Golden Weapon import (Magical Girl Noir) and Dreadnaught Engineering (FFXIV) to upscale the GBE to short rifle status. Next I've fused it with the Dark Matter gun (FFIX), and my Caster (Outlaw Star).

Anyone got any other good gun/weapon imports or should I just cycle this through the Sword Plant (King Arthur) Let's Make It Better (Unholy Heights) cycle for a few hundred years. Also I tend to make Sword Plant (King Arthur) versions of the original models of what I have so I still have an original recipe GBE for mass production should I need them.
>>
>>48065983
...I hope you know I'm going to start looking up more information now because of that reaction.
While I'm kidding mostly, I really do want to know what happened. Why was it rushed so much? Why was so much cut out? Why does the Wii version suck so much?
>>
Would I be able to use Real Eater to change the fire powers that the Tyrant race from SMT gives you into darkness powers or is that transformation too much of a stretch?
Also if I can would it also change my title that I have to proclaim in order to use those powers?
>>
so, Nechronica. Should I kill the nechromancer/s and try lets put our hearts together to fix the world. Or just collect the dolls and then blow up the world. Or just blow up the dolls with the world and let their souls go to the good afterlife in my sky palace.
>>
>>48065990
Read the thread entire before posting.
>>
>>48066042
>Afterlife
You mean the Nechronica equivalent of the Warp? Because apparently, there's this thing called the Ego Dimension..
But yeah, option two. Trust me when I say the planet is a lost cause.
>>
File: REGERET.gif (422KB, 464x260px)
REGERET.gif
422KB, 464x260px
>>48066042
Do neither, use nanoha no kill perk to nuke the entire setting from orbit befriending everyone. That way everyone will love you and you can make everyone happy.
>>
>>48065935
I'm sorry, BC?

Oh wait, Black Crusade?
>>
>>48065935
That reminds me.

more from Cool Cats when
>>
>>48066074
haven't been there yet, so I don't have the perk.
>>48066068
I brought my own afterlife, the sky palace from Actraiser. The good souls get paradiso or whatever it's called, the borderline souls get purgatory and the evil souls get eaten.
>>
>>48066094
Yes. Black Crusade. A.K.A. "the jump where everyone thinks I'm going to lay traps but I'm going to do my best to avoid traps"

>>48066106
...I beg your pardon?
>>
>>48066121
>...I beg your pardon?
Oh, it's just a general statement you reminded me of, not a question for you.
>>
File: 1311993478942.jpg (124KB, 442x528px) Image search: [Google]
1311993478942.jpg
124KB, 442x528px
>>48066121
>I'm going to do my best to avoid traps
B-but
>>
>>48066121
I'm sure you'e answered this before but are there going to be options to follow chaos undivided if I want to try and out keikaku the Chaos gods?
>>
>>48066039
Yeah, that's probably going too far into the "new version is weaker" side.

...I'm gonna say yes on that one.
>>
File: 1413540186052.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413540186052.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>48066121
>50 CP Sandwich
>all the components are actually expired
>>
>>48066108
Well, I still vote option two, so they could have a nice life, with the ability to die and go to that Heaven later on. But no, seriously, the world's so completely fucked it's best to just wipe the slate clean. I'm talking about a nuked out hell hole with killer insects and plants, psychotic robots, natural disasters, places where life is legitimately impossible forever, even for the undead, small holes in reality, psychotic robots, complete monster Necromancers, and with the past remaining humans dying over a century ago within at most days, if not hours of leaving their fallout shelters.
>>
>>48066013
>>48066060
Sorry, but if you promote a dumb idea, be prepared to be called out on it by new readers logging on for the entire length of the thread.

If I read your post (because you chose to post it) I am allowed to comment on it.
>>
>>48066169
People here go a bit rabid about arguments.
>>
>>48065870
Kind of, but It's not based on will, it's based on power.
Most people merely use it to increase their physical abilities, but others use it to do everything from firing beams, maintaining communication, paralyzing people, creating temporary mystical constructs, flying, or even creating living creatures (though the last is an unconfirmed rumor about one of the most powerful characters in the tower).
Axis are full on reality warping god like beings as far as I can tell.
I don't think that there are any confirmed running around the towers, and if there are I don't think they've shown up in the story yet.
>>48065894
Hiashi's eugenics is a joke.
Originally, it was implied to be a Senju/Uchiha fusion sort of thing in particular.
Honestly, I made the jump before the soul migrating thing came out, so it doesn't work like how I thought it did. In all honesty I should probably remove the rinnegan entirely, but the jump's so old that would kick off a huge shitstorm and would make a lot of people have to redo their builds.
>>
>>48066153
You are free to your opinion, anon.

>>48066154
Chaos Undivided will be its own background.

>>48066164
CHAOS REIGNS.
>>
>>48066121
Red, I presume we'll have an option of being a different Daemon Prince for each God, or just Chaos Undivided, but will there be something similar for Living Saints? If you don't mind me asking, I mean.
>>
>>48066163
I was thinking more like 'dark energies' or whatever the closest SMT equivalent is to that, rather than just the absence of light.
Maybe fire damage to death damage?
>>
>>48066121
Hey Red did you ever get around to makeing that pastebin for your B.o.I.F.Y. cause I'm making a gun of hopefully equal or better power here's what I got, right now>>48066030. Plans include introducing the Red Hook to it after my Darkest Dungeon jump.
>>
>>48066210
Um, I'm not up to scratch on 40K lore but I thought you can only be a Living Saint for the Emprah, anything else is some derivative of heresy
>>
>>48065543
Please make it... please.
>>
>>48066166
so, blitz of clones to collect all the dolls and then blow up the planet with the ACU Light of Terra. Only problem is finding a home for all those girls, especially since I'm pretty sure I only get the 4 I rolled as companions(8-4). It wouldn't be difficult to give them all living bodies and find them a world to settle on I suppose. After all, empty clone bodies are easy and I got soul manipulating perk from Tales of Symphonia so it would be easy to take them out of their dead shells and put them in empty clones.
>>
Mighty Number 9 jump when?
>>
>>48065919
To be honest that is every rednecks dream.
>>
>>48066190
Anon's theory that it's 'transmigration only' doesn't really hold up anyway, there's no evidence either way.

I mean when you think about it? All of Kaguya's powers filtered down to her descendents. This should probably theoretically include the Rinnegan if the bloodline hadn't split with Indra and Asura. There's no way of telling if it's genetics or spirit, but when stuff like her Byakugan directly continued to her descendents? It's not like it's far-fetched.
>>
>>48066235
After you delay it for 2 years
>>
>>48066235
When you make it, anon.
>>
>>48066235
Mighty Max jump when?
>>
>>48066250
IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING.
>>
File: 1394218383617.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394218383617.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>48066210
The Four Chaos Gods, and Chaos Undivided, will have options for being a Daemon Prince. Hell, there will even be a customization table.

Loyalists get to have the option to become Living Saints, and will get just as many options for customization.

>>48066220
Slowly. I mean I've got a WIP on that, but you'll have to understand that it's not exactly on my priority list. Business first, after all.

>>48066224
Yes, you are correct. I thought this was obvious.
>>
>>48066224
Ah, perhaps I worded that wrong. How about this: Khorne Daemon Princes are focused on being a combat beast, while a Daemon Prince of Tzeentch would focus on magic and schemes, while a Prince of Chaos Undivided would be a Jack of All trades. So, will we have something like that as a Living Saint?
>>
>>48066190
Uzumaki are descended from the Asura same as the Senju from what I understand. Like they were a branch family of the preSenju descendents of Asura or something? Maybe it was like the Asura/Indra sibling divide only friendlier.
>>
>>48066267
Living Saints kiiiiinda have a canon set of abilities, anon.
>>
>>48066190
I think he was referring to the fact that you are your own source of shinsoo post jump and that the amounts of shinsoo that Rankers use kill normal people just by being there. If someone has insufficient supernatural resistance your shinsoo can kill them just by letting it out let alone using it.

A few of the people here have taken to pretending that the option to seed future settings with shinsoo doesn't exist because of what that would do to most of that settings population, even Rankers can have a hard time moving around in that shit.
>>
File: moshimoshi.png (282KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
moshimoshi.png
282KB, 720x542px
>>48066190
Alright, thanks!

And according to the wiki there's one called Phantaminum. So far he's killed a bunch of people so hard the survivors went insane, and stopped when he found one of Zahard's princesses. Who promptly called him a pervert.

>>48066242
>Wild Wild West is every redneck's dream

Yikes.

>>48066163
Say, I know this is an odd question but what might you get if you used the Herald's element-upgrading-in-the-process-of-crafting-angel-bodies-light ability on solidified gravity?
>>
>>48066289
I wasn't aware of this. Apologies.
>>48066264
Ah, I see. Thank you, that answers my question.
>>
>>48066270
Your answer is that the Uzumaki are cheaper and they're not shown in canon to make a rinnegan, so for balance and lore reasons they're not going to qualify.

>>48066291
Every time you people have this argument, I want to point out that Shinsoo pressure is 100% the exact same as Spirit Pressure from Bleach.
>>
>>48066264
Ah I see, that's fine I just remembered it is all.
>>
>>48066255
When you make it, and for the love of god make it.
>>
>>48066298
Show me one redneck who wouldnt love to have a giant robot to go huntin in while getting drung and possibly fighting in it. Just one.
>>
>>48066309
I didn't really ask a question, and don't really expect Uzumaki/Uchiha into rinnegan to become a thing for the jump. Heck my build was Senjuzuchiha anyway. (so expensive).
>>
>>48066309
That is a very good comparison, Shinsoo does work very much like spiritual pressure from bleach (in this context it is a bit more convoluted than that)
>>
>>48066034
When I bothered to look it up on my own and having a salty fit over WHY they did it. It was outsourced to a french studio after the game barely got off the ground. Which is why there's so much cut stuff. And why the flight mechanics are a borked mess. Of course the exact details are lost to me due to the ever burning rage of a million suns clouding my memories. But a good search on it won't hurt.
>>
>>48066373
So now I want to see anons whining about how their Spirit Pressure is going to murder everyone instantly. Because that's only fair.
>>
>>48066246
The rinnegan didn't. I guess it could still go either way, but it does seem to tilt a bit towards soul shit from my POV.
>>48066270
This guy :>>48066309:
got it. It was implied to be, not Asura+indra=sage of six paths, but Senju+Uchiha. I made the jump before Asura and Indra even had been named.
>>48066291
I changed the endnotes specifically to say that doesn't happen.
Did that not make it on the drive?
>>48066298
Ah, yeah he's been mentioned but hasn't shown up. From what I can tell, Phantaminium wins. I guess it makes sense he's an axis.
I did do some extra digging to learn things for the jump, but I didn't dig into axis or Phantaminium, because I didn't think I'd be able to use anything from that shit.
>>
>>48066242
Yes, and?
>>
>>48066397
How goes the Justice League jump?
>>
>>48066404
>Did that not make it on the drive?
Someone should check.

>>48066428
He was already asked this.
>>
>>48066398
Well if a captain level decided to unleash their spiritual pressure on a helpless civilian they would pop.
>>
File: polder golder.jpg (44KB, 720x256px) Image search: [Google]
polder golder.jpg
44KB, 720x256px
Civilization

Ancient Era
God-King
Cultural 100
Warfare 200
Accepting the Divine
Let There Be Light 250
Ream of Myths 550
Muse 650
Patron 700
Printing Presses 850
A Thousand Ships 1150
Silk Roads 1250
Martial Culture 1300
Art of War 1600
The Statue of Liberty 1800
The Hanging Gardens
The Colosseum
The Eiffel Tower 1900
The Colossus 2000
Brandenburg Gate
Full Table x4 1600
Raging Barbarians 1400
To The Last Man 1200
One City Wonder 1000

Pretty sure this is the same build as last time so I'm not going into the why of it all.

Basically took most of the perks that make my citizens better as well as your standard flirt with the wind God-King stuff. All the neat wonders as well. Really hope the wonders look appropriate to the setting they're stuck in so it's not just plonking down an exact Eiffel Tower or whatever.

Enemies rolled are The Aztecs, Assyria, The Shoshone, The Mayans, Rome, Greece and Japan which is an interesting mix. Probably being the Dutch to stick some western Europe into the mix and for that sweet polder gold. Rolled Ancient Era which is a combination of good and bad as it means either I'm going to get conquering or I'm here for thousands of years.

Also going to get attacked by a lot of barbarians and can only build one city but that's not really a problem as we're talking sticks and rocks and taking over other civ's settlements and then building them up.
>>
>>48066441
Exactly.

>>48066397
Is there a fan site that collects all this info?
>>
>>48066404
Excuse me, Ninjaanon, question: if we take MC-kun, are we allowed to fan wank being the reincarnation of a third sibling, seeing as we can gain the Sage form from the Six Paths?
>>
>>48066217
There is an actual Darkness type, with a bunch of other stuff under it, now that I think of it.

So either a waaaay weaker (less damage and sub Mudo-tier death chance considering how much you can spam it) Death Flies for the Death subtype or something like a stronger visible version of the Lord of Vermin's aura (low percentage damage and a mix of making people love you, go to sleep, get paralysed, and/or go mute while in it OR making people unable to heal and fucking up their CNS OR pretty much every single ailment in SMT) for the Curse, Nerve, and Mind subtypes respectively.

Borderline, and someone could probably argue that it's too strong, but I think it's mostly fine.

>>48066298
Buddy.

I got no fucking clue.

Probably increased pull or some shit.
>>
>>48066432
>He was already asked this.
He did indeed. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
Another thread lost to naruto. Joy.
>>
Bleach remake when?
>>
>>48066404
The notes on the subject says:

>Your shinsoo abilities will continue to function normally after this jump ends. You may choose to either become a living fountain of the stuff or to have all the worlds you visit in the future to be seeded with shinsoo. Others can be taught the abilities you have learned here, but it's going to take a very, very long time.

When you say it doesn't happen do you mean to say that the seed option doesn't kill every one, you can't use your shinsoo to pressure people, or both? Because that has a lot of fairly significant implications.
>>
>>48066443
This screenshot makes me want to play the game again.

Also I just checked my Steam and somehow I have all the DLC. I don't remember buying the latest stuff.
>>
>>48066456
Yep.
>>
>>48066466
alright, thanks
>>
>>48066466
There are other limits to the ability then just strength. You can only make one change, while all those seem to add multiple abilities, and they have to be related changes, fire to status effects or instant death effects doesn't seem related at all.
>>
>>48066487
When you track down mib/Reborn, and somehow get him to give permission.

The only time he gave permission was Warframe. He's vanished since.
>>
>>48066478
We could go back to overlord if you like because
>>48065990
Seems to want to fight
>>
>>48066030
Anarchy Reigns has a capstone that makes you unmatched with a particular weapon you own and forms of it's same type, so you could pick your really dangerous gun and not only be excellent with it, you'd be unmatched with Firearms in general.
Also it has a weapon import that not only personilizes its design while retaining all its properties, it also gives it an element and a storage design for easy transport (though since you got the miniaturization shard you probably didnt need the storage mode)
Though if I remember correctly Iji weapons have "infinite ammo,effectively" so using armfusion crafter(Aion) and fusing the Iji weapons with you're firearm may allow you to effectively have infinite of whatever ammo you load into the weapon via scanning or something.
I don't know.
>>
>>48066492
Oh, well. I'll pull up the newest one so everybody can tell me it's shit in that case.
>>
>>48066452
I believe the wiki has it, or at least links to what was discussed, so if you count that, then yes. What little we do know came from an interview with one of the developers, I believe.
Also, fun fact, did you know there was going to be a Legend of Spyro movie trilogy, that was canceled?
>>
>>48066478
Dude.

/jc/ is basically Weab Central for /tg/, outside of CYOA Gen or the Pathfinder Generals.
>>
>>48066478
People are peacefully discussing it, not shitstorming. There's zero reason to be offended unless you're the kind of person who whines when people talk Worm.
>>
>>48066496
Related to that drawback, if we take MC-kun and naruto or sasuke dies, can we revive them to bypass the failure condition or is it a one and done deal?
>>
>>48066510
Well, pardon me, and sorry other Anon. Those changes probably aren't valid at all.

I only looked at Real Eater once, and the drawback from being Minus just isn't something I'll ever take, so I never looked at any of those powers past my first read of the jump.
>>
I'd honestly prefer to talk about Tower of God. Has any more shit about the Thorn been revealed?
>>
>>48066535
>Videogame movie
>Cancelled
Good.
>>
>>48066570
It's a one and done.
>>
>>48066573
>Let's talk more about how the idiot jumpmaker offered an option prematurely and it's rapidly become the best thing in the jump a hundred times over
Yeah, fun.
>>
>>48066621
Someone post the Dead Sea at this guy.
>>
>>48066630
I think we're gonne need more salt for this one. Don't suppose we've recently discovered a planet made of salt? I did hear there's a huge mass of alcohol floating around in space somewhere.
>>
File: saltmustflow.jpg (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
saltmustflow.jpg
47KB, 250x250px
>>48066621
>>
>>48066576
Actually, has there ever been a good video game movie? There must be at least one, right?
>>48066618
By the way, if we take MC-kun and Rinnegan, do we have a second teacher on the side ala Jiraya/Orochimaru?
>>
>>48066534
In a Monster's Strength it say's that you can replicate any technique you 'experience with your body'. Does that include stuff that you see/perceive? Does that mean it doesn't work on spiritual/mental techniques that don't affect the physical?
>>
>>48066646
>planet-sized mass of alcohol

WHO DARES DRINK IT
>>
>>48066653
No.. but that would've been awesome.
Damn it.
>>48066663
They have to use it on you basically. If you see something enough times you'll probably manage to pick it up anyway though.
>>
>>48066478
An obligatory reminder.

https://youtu.be/yNhsXnxl04w
>>
>>48066677
Galactus? Unicron?
>>
>>48066653
There Will Be Brawl.
>>
File: Jumpchain in a nutshell.gif (929KB, 424x280px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain in a nutshell.gif
929KB, 424x280px
>>48066688
I thought it was more like this?
>>
>>48066487
Never.

The thread has decided that it would rather preserve an SB-tier jump on the drive than replace it in a misplaced sense of pride, respect for rules without consideration of the spirit behind those rules, and simple base ritualism.

Just ignore it and pretend the setting's been banned forever, it makes it easier to deal with how there'll never be a good bleach jump to just imagine it's simply not allowed, than to accept that one exists, is terrible, and because it exists no other bleach jump is ever allowed to be made and the thread will defend its position forever.
>>
>>48066686
'You' meaning the self in some sense? So more esoteric/spiritual/mental stuff would probably be good then.
>>
>>48066704
Wasn't that the murder mystery thing, where Peach got knocked off and Zelda took over, with Hannibal Kirby?
>>
>>48066723
They are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>48066534
I don't think anyone assumed that they could kill powerful beings just with shinsoo pressure so this doesn't answer things very well, this still leave the issue of the seed option killing everyone considered a scrub in all future jumps immediately upon your entering the world.

It might be a good idea to just have you and others who use it produce shinsoo based on how much they want/need at the time. That way the local weaklings don't keel over unless you are actually working with that much shinsoo.
>>
File: have wacky adventure.png (510KB, 812x522px) Image search: [Google]
have wacky adventure.png
510KB, 812x522px
>>48066443
Claymore

Dabi
21 years old
Drop-In
Human
Armor of Muscle
Enchanting Body and Hair 100
Lucky With The Ladies 300
Assimilation 700
Of Love and Hate 1100
Soft Spot 1400
Armless x2 1200
You Smell Delicious 1000

Dropped in as a human as eating raw human guts is an unnecessary habit to pick up given the stuff in this setting isn't that powerful in and of itself.

Armor of Muscle makes you tougher and that's a weird freebie for a Drop-In.

Enchanting Body and Hair was a "why not?" one. Don't go for appearance options every time but when they're cheap or interesting you might as well add one to the pile.

Lucky With the Ladies makes you more likable and more likely to people to get attached to you.

Assimilation lets you assimilate an item into your body which is a great thing to have as a perk covered option.

Of Love and Hate is really odd. Seems to make you become able to be obsessed with/attracted to someone's techniques and thus learn their techniques better than they can do them over a series of months. In anime this becomes totally fucking nuts as there's some mad techniques out there. Probably my favourite option here.

Soft Spot makes people less inclined to harm me, hit me less hard when they do and makes them less likely to check whether I'm actually dead. Useful if a little circumstantial given it works best on people you spend a lot of time with anyway.

No arms and getting attacked by mugs. So far so drawbacks.

Can't say I totally understand the setting but I'm probably going to get out of icy town and hunt gribblies.
>>
>>48066677
Nono, it's not a planet sized mass of alcohol.

It's an interstellar cloud of alcohol. Something like 400 trillion trillion pints of beer worth.
>>
>>48066732

>>48066688
>He doesn't have anything from the guy in Bleach, because Bleach is a terrible jump.
>>
File: SALT Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
SALT Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48066492
He...
>>48066534
Fixed that... I usually just treat everywhere as if it were Floor One. If you wanna hit people in the nuts with Shinsoo just learn to do the thing were you can increase the pressure around, like with the Crush perk but you do it on your own.

>>48066529
Oh, thank you. DMC also has some infinite ammo perks.

>>48066663
I think it's like a Blue Mage (Final Fantasy) kinda thing.

>>48066649
>>48066646
>>48066621
Don't worry guys we have a joke Jump just for this! I'm on it.
>>
>>48066688
Literally Me.
>>48066737
That's it.
>>
>>48066653
Postal was good, for certain definitions of good. They purposefully hired Uwe Boll in an effort to make the movie so bad that it was good. In my opinion it was a far more successful operation than trying to get the man to make a legitimately good movie.
>>
File: Peanuts and Fries.jpg (347KB, 2546x1738px) Image search: [Google]
Peanuts and Fries.jpg
347KB, 2546x1738px
>>48066732
>>
>>48066686
The perk doesn't say, but in addition to the increase in raw power and the ability replication, is A Monster's Strength also a general potential/learning boost to magic stuff? Not sure if I'm wanking it to more than it was intended.
>>
>>48066732
I swear mib made jumps just to make sure no one else ever could, simply out of spite for those settings and for jumpchain itself.
>>
>>48066732
I like how your new thing is to talk about Spacebattles all the time.
>>
>>48066735
Yep.
>>48066746
Most people throughout the tower aren't all that crazy. It's when you start getting to the higher floors that normies start dying, so I thought most places in the world would be like the lower floors.
>>48066777
Yes.
>>
>>48066653
Prince of Persia wasn't bad. I wouldn't call it great or anything, but it wasn't bad.
>>
>>48066781
Want to know how I know you never talked to him?
>>
>>48066784
Anon, we all talk about spacebattles all the time.
>>
>>48066646
>I did hear there's a huge mass of alcohol floating around in space somewhere.
Get me into space.
There doesn't exist enough alcohol to make the demons quiet.
>>
>>48066802
Want to know how I know you weren't here in the early days of /JC/?
>>
>>48066784
That's been a thing forever.
>Spacebattles REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>48066753
But humans make great ham.
>>
File: [literally me].gif (674KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[literally me].gif
674KB, 480x360px
>>48066768
But anon, that's not Daffy Duck in a zoot suit!
>>
>>48066763
The best jump that fuck aionon has ever made.
>>
>>48066784
Are you retarded? We literally complain about SB constantly
>>
>>48066814
But I was.
>>
>>48066688
>Calling it Eff El Sea El
I hate it
>>
>>48066837
Yes. YES. Let the salt flow through you.
>>
>>48066781
He gave Warframe to Red though.
>>
>>48066646
>>48066811

Does Alcohol need oxygen to burn? If not we should set fire to it. It would be quite a sight.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>48066850
IT'S FUCKING PRONOUCED FOOLY COOLY OR FURI KURI YOU FUCKING PLEBIAN! AND IT'S NOT JUST AN LOLRANDUMB SHOW! IT'S A FUCKING METAPHOR FOR GROWING UP/PUBERTY. AND THE EPISODES REVOLVE AROUND A SPECIFIC ASPECT OF THAT!
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

And the salt is gone.
>>
>>48066798
Well look at it like this, if you are a ranker then having shinsoo that low would neuter your strength but if it is too high local weaklings auto die. If it is the fountain option I would assume that you can control the amount of shinsoo that you release depending on your needs at the time, this means that you can have your full strength if you need it but you can also tone it down low for the sake of the locals.
>>
>>48066732
If anyone, yourself included, actually wanted one, they'd make one, post one, and deal with the results. The fact that nobody has means it's clear nobody actually wants a Bleach Jump.
>>
>>48066190
>Originally, it was implied to be a Senju/Uchiha fusion sort of thing in particular.
>Honestly, I made the jump before the soul migrating thing came out, so it doesn't work like how I thought it did. In all honesty I should probably remove the rinnegan entirely, but the jump's so old that would kick off a huge shitstorm and would make a lot of people have to redo their builds.

You are buying these powers from Jumpchan. You should just leave it at that. JC is sufficiently to assume if you buy the powers she gives you the spiritual backend for what you need.

(Personally, it would be better for you to let all Mystic Eyes you buy apply to all eyes, because JC can do that, and assume she created you with the spiritual back end of a theoretical 3rd son of that moon goddess, who's decedents had both abilities.)

So, question for you, if you already have ellemental affinities from out of jump, can you buy Wood release wiithout repurchasing Earth and Water in jump. Or use the Senju "Jack of All Chakras" to meet the requirement?

What can you use to seal Chakra from In and Out of Jump. I would sort of like to show up, insinuate I may or may not be the 3rd son of the Moon Goddess who used a world class genjutsu to remove all memory of my existence when I left, and run around taking away the powers of people who try to control/restrict the learning of Chakra (my brother gave it to everyone, and so should you. What is given, can be taken away) So people who hunt missing Nin who just want to retire.be left alone, powers gone. People who place brain killing seals on others, powers gone. People who destroy villages because of fear of Fuinjutsu, powers gone.

Just screw the plot because the people starting it are normal folks now. Everyone gets to learn Chakra if they want without having to be soldiers or beholden to the teachers. OR ELSE.
>>
So I have a Naruto question. How good/bad an idea would it be to blow up the moon? I think I can get away with it because I am going to blame it on Heavensanon but would that resolve some of the problems of the plot?
>>
File: salt.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
salt.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>48066873
YOUR SALT IS WEAK

YOU'LL NEVER WIELD THE RED RING, WITH ANGER SO EASILY DISPELLED!
>>
>>48066883
No the gedo statue had already been moved to earth long before you enter the setting.
>>
>>48066854
I'm working on it right now I swear.

I just had a meltdown last time, I swear I'm better. I've made decent progress these past few days.

>>48066190
>In all honesty I should probably remove the rinnegan entirely, but the jump's so old that would kick off a huge shitstorm and would make a lot of people have to redo their builds
While I would be disappointed, it is ultimately your decision.
>>
>>48066905
There is a reason I took a Blue Ring.
>>
File: 1462936244511.gif (1MB, 240x162px) Image search: [Google]
1462936244511.gif
1MB, 240x162px
>>48066873
>And the salt is gone.
FLCL is a shit anime, like super bad awful shit.
>>
>>48066883
Uh...you might delay/stop the Moon's Eye Plan, but other than that not really. You'll also prevent the events of The Last from happening, which might actually be a bad thing.
>>
>>48066883
The moon is the home of the Gedo Statue (ten tails husk), it has been moved to earth long before you start the jump.
>>
>>48066781
I agree.

>>48066854
Anon, there are three responses to that, and two of which doesn't even require you be antired to agree with;

1.) That mib decided halfway through making warframe that he liked the source material enough that he didn't want to make a shitty jump out of it just to block a good one from ever being made,

2.) or that he decided he didn't hate us enough to troll us anymore by blocking good jumps from ever being made, and then quit making them entirely.
>>
>>48066919
That's just like, your opinion man.
I don't care if you liked it or not, I just hate the people who call it "eff el sea el", and the people who think it's just Lol-randumb.
>>
Hey, for anyone willing to answer, I have a question about the BLAME! jump; if you purchase the Complete Net Terminal Gene, you you get it in, like, a box or something? Or do you yourself have the gene?
>>
>>48066907
ah nuts... well it was a thought. I mean if you can kill all the final bosses by blowing up the moon it's not a bad Idea. Well back to plotting.
>>
>>48066911
Oh, sorry, didn't mean to put pressure on you. By all means, take your time. I always enjoy your jumps, and what you have shown so far is really good.
>>
>>48066951
>That's just like, your opinion man.
That's not the reaction I wanted at all!
>>
>>48066856

Yes. Fire requires fuel (like alcohol), oxygen, and heat.
>>
>>48066960
You yourself.
>>
>>48066963
Well blowing up the moon could alter the Secret Bosses plan to be less difficult to deal with and kill off the Boruto antagonist so that would be good. Of course you would also cause the tides to get fucked but that was going to happen eventually anyway.
>>
>>48066951
Eff El Sea El is a randumb amines fit only for so bad it's terrible.
>>
>>48067005
Oh, cool! Thanks.
>>
>>48066981
Anon, I'm the kind of asshole who doesn't give a fuck if people dislike series I like. I like them, that's all that matters to me.
What pisses me off is when people are blatantly fucking wrong.

>>48067013
You realize I was spelling it phonetically right? Because the name is FLCL, but you pronounce that Fooly Cooly.
>>
Percy Jackson jump, divine parentage, you know the question already, it's been asked for hundreds of threads.

Is Merchant still here?
>>
>>48066856
But, but I can't drink if you do that. Why would you do this to me anon?
>>48066876
Their powers seemed to be fine on the lower floors for whatever reason. I'm not sure why your's wouldn't be.
>>48066882
>So, question for you, if you already have ellemental affinities from out of jump, can you buy Wood release wiithout repurchasing Earth and Water in jump. Or use the Senju "Jack of All Chakras" to meet the requirement?
No, sorry.
Fuinjustu from in jump, and anitmagic perks would probably apply. Girl genius has something that seals all supernatural powers too. That's all I can remember though.
>>48066911
>While I would be disappointed, it is ultimately your decision.
This is 4chin. Tighten up your belt and get your salt on casual. Something something nerf herder with a nerf gun something.
Thanks for being reasonable senpai. But I'm not going to remove it. It's a can of worms I don't want to open, and it's not /that/ big a deal.
>>
>>48066763
i love seeing my work around.
Possible update soon
>>
>>48067027
I know, but I was making a joke. And yet you had to go and ruin it with your explanations and logic.
That's not Justice.
>>
>>48067043
Because Rankers don't make shinsoo, they use what is around them. If it is the first floor levels of Shinsoo then you are limited to that amount of shinsoo to work with.
>>
>>48067043
>This is 4chin. Tighten up your belt and get your salt on casual.
But Ninjanon, I don't need to up my salt. Everyone else does that for me.
>>
Magnesium > Sodium
>>
>>48067102
They seemed to be able to use their abilities normally on the floor of the test is what I'm saying. The only floor that's noted to decrease abilities is the one where Enryu killed the guardian.
Thread posts: 608
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.