[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA thread #927: They're All Gonna Laugh At You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 72

File: Jumpchain CYOA Image.jpg (269KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA Image.jpg
269KB, 1920x2160px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48040696
>>
Computer's too damn slow to get the PDF through, someone mind linking it?
>>
>>48052072
Done
>>
>>48052087

Thanks kindly.
>>
They should laugh at me, I'm a clown. Just without the weird make-up or monstrous laugh.
>>
How long can Esdeath keep her time-stop going?
>>
>>48052062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RoAjnWiYJI&list=PL5q4MJeqXv6Fh-tqxu8Vhj8Lb2PEDDd2G
>>
File: Skelehappening.gif (891KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Skelehappening.gif
891KB, 320x213px
Why are you not a skeleton warrior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKfJA6azE1I
>>
>>48051856
So last time I was discussing a weapon of slightly mass destruction. I'd like to continue that and our conversation with Strike if they wish to continue it.

>>48052105
Hi Elonanon working on anything?
>>
>>48052107
How long can you move in the frozen time?
>>
>>48052107
Only a few seconds. To make the obvious comparison, The World had a longer duration when it was first introduced, and I think that was only like five seconds?
>>
>>48052105
>They should laugh at me, I'm a clown
>I'm a clown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI
>>
How long could a shoggoth survive on the moon?
>>
Lunar Blood (500)* – There is only one Moon Beauty known to be left among the living, and she is in the clutches of the Immortals. Not anymore. You have true Lunar blood coursing through your veins, and it manifests as an unearthly beauty unmatched by any living mortal...even some of the less macabre Immortals sneer at you in envy. You can channel Lunar energy, which you passively collect from both darkness and moonlight, into any magic or Arsenal you use – changing it to a blue energy that stuns instead of kills. However, if you are able to harness the power of the Sun, you can combine the Lunar energy with it to use the Wild Bunch, a potent and destructive energy made from combining both the great powers of the Galaxy, able to send even an Eternal Piece reeling with a well-placed shot.

This isn’t all. You exist in perfect harmony with the two powers of the Galaxy, and can safely store both Sunlight and Dark Matter in your body without harming yourself (with the exception of Immortals). The strongest perks from your origin find their true potential unlocked by this balance, and you will have the power to change this world’s fate from that alone.

Also, moon goblins seem to have eaten my Worm writefaggotry on drive in retribution for constant destruction of their home. Or I somehow deleted it on accident. I still have a copy of the latest doc, though, so I'll pastebin it again once it gets an update.
>>
>>48052105
Then you should pick up some makeup next jump.
>>
>>48052107
It isn't clear what her limit is, the only indication of time for how long it lasts is that it appears that she walks during it rather than running around, so she doesn't seem rushed, and that she has never had the effect end on her rather than her ending the effect. But seriously that doesn't say much at all about the ability. Only other thing I can think of is, that I don't think she can interact with things in frozen time without ending the effect, because she hasn't been shown to do so.
>>
>>48052109
Because I'm a dully ham warrior
>>
>>48052182
Moon goblins?
>>
>>48052138
?

>>48052142
Hmm. Only around 5 seconds? That should be survivable.

>>48052230
Didn't she kill whats-his-face the sentient sword while in the middle of a time-stop, or was that only in the anime?
>>
>>48052245
I have this...problem. A problem that involves destroying the moon of most jumps I go to.

It's on accident. I swear.
>>
>They're All Gonna Laugh At You Edition
Please stop
I am the Emperor's rage
I am his fury.
>>
>>48052294
LEARN TO AIM, FGGT.
>>
File: clown.jpg (141KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
141KB, 420x280px
>>48052105
>>
Okay /jc/, so how do I link my fucking ridiculous reserves of mana stored inside my artifices to my personal reserves?
>>
>>48052294
You're ruining worlds with your shitty aim, dude.
You need to turn in your energy beams. Let someone responsible hold onto them.
>>
>>48052294
How the fuck do you keep destroying Moons?
>>
>>48052338
Didn't Red do that by gorging her Jurai trees to a bunch of magic wells and then making the trees bond to her?
>>
>>48052317
>>48052339
He was aiming for the sun that last time. Not his fault the rest of the solar system couldn't run like him.
>>
>>48052295
We came here to laugh at you.
>>
About the DxD jump, at what point of the story you´re supposed to start?
>>
>>48052282
I haven't really watched the anime, mostly just watched highlights, but in the manga she stabs him, and the timestop ends. Tatsumi has also forced it to end by attacking her in the middle of it, and at one point it seems that she ended it a moment before kicking Tatsumi. So as far as she has shown, it's not like Dio's The World where he can do whatever he wants during frozen time, because the only time she does interact with something the effect ended.
>>
>>48052368
...The beginning?
>>
>>48052282
I think as soon as she hit him, in an instantly fatal point that she'd just learned about, the time stop realeased.

>>48052138
Er I have Quicksilver Style from DMC so as long as the time stop is active, basically yes. Also I can retroactivly activate it as a prepared action with Celerity (D&D Spell), so there isn't even the little drawback of no Time Stopping while I Time Stop.
>>
File: Al-Van.jpg (202KB, 428x700px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Van.jpg
202KB, 428x700px
>>48052294
Where will you be when the moon fights back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzAh8DFOj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD9tQ4Hd21A
>>
>>48052179
Not very long at all if HeavensAnon has anything to say about it.

Jokes aside, who knows?
They're tough as hell, and more than a little eldritch. Maybe you'll be just fine, maybe you'll need to form a protective shell to keep from freezing or something. IMO, just fanwank it.
>>
>>48052118
Did you Alchemize the GBE with the Red Hook from Darkest Dungeon, import it as a Golden Weapon in Magical Girl Noir, use Dreadnaught Engineering from FFXIV on it, or use Self Made Shopkeeper to combine it with a gun made of FF9 Dark Matter?
>>
File: gkl;sdg.jpg (44KB, 368x355px) Image search: [Google]
gkl;sdg.jpg
44KB, 368x355px
>>48052368
A week before Issie's first death.

>>48052367
o-okay then
As long as it's not heretical
>>
>>48052397
>Thinking we are laughing with you
>Not at you
Your funny servant of the Corpse god.
>>
File: 92b.jpg (61KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
92b.jpg
61KB, 600x377px
>>48052397
Thanks for the reply, i wanted to keep the guy human
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48052109
Because I consider myself a scientist before a fighter, and because technically my bones are made of hyperdimensional holy fire. So even though the Kaguya bloodline is reinforced through my consumption of the Chakra fruit, I do not self-identify as a skeleton.
>>
>>48052397
I would ask how one laughs heretically, but I believe that requesting something that could lead to a demonstration of heretical behavior is itself heretical.
>>
>>48052317
>>48052339
>>48052354
Look. First time was a Laser Switch powered by an entire cyberpunk city's power supply. Second time, too. Third and fourth times were with Nanoha fuck you lasers.

It's not my fault such powerful weapons have such a kickback to them, okay? Sure, the odds of hitting the moon each time are pheno-

>>48052390
Oh sweet mother of god, no.

Anyway, capstone booster features:
>Solar Children get a softcap for Sol Trance and their pool of energy grows with age, too.
>Earthly Maidens get a trifecta, able to make stronger Solar Trees that can revive the dead or even make Darkness Trees to create a city-wide Undeadening. They can also grow plants without sunlight.
>Solar Smiths can fuse Dark Matter/Lunar Energy and Solar Energy to create a twice as potent but twice as volatile energy source.
>Immortals can become like Hel and naturally rule over weaker or weak-minded undead, and naturally generate their own pool of Dark Matter without needing to absorb more.
>Drop-Ins become like Zazie and can both divine the future and specific locations of people or items, though the description is always rough. They also become increasingly lucky, and their enemies unlucky.

This and the perk features sound good to you all?
>>
>>48052453
Heavens this is why you aren't allowed to use heavy weaponry.
>>
Is Mystcraft a form of magic?
>>
>>48052453
Just accept it, you and moons are not meant to coexist.
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>48052413
This comment is deemed Heretical by the holy word of the Lectitio Divinitatus
Please submit yourself to your local Ecclesiarch for penance.
>>
>>48052386
>>48052377
So, it doesn't really have a time-limit, but releases, like, a second after she stabs someone? Huh. That might be even better. Thanks.
>>
>>48052393
The heck would the Red Hook even do? Golden GBE (MGN) gotten, Dreadnaught Engineering (FFXIV) is something I hadn't thought to apply to it thanks.
Where's Self Made Shopkeeper come from and wat do?
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48052437
With lots of Warp fire coming out of your cranial orifices as you laugh; the echo-chamber legion of choices tends to just kinda flow naturally once you really get into the zone. Also, with lots of tongue.

Alternatively, with the deathly, monotonous cadence of a psychic energy black hole that completely smothers all emotional energy.

>>48052453
...Heavens, maybe it's time to start investing in chemical or psychic warfare instead of high energy weapons?
>>
>>48052118
I guess. I'm notably unreliable, so I just won't announce it unless I finish it, though. If someone else claims it, then I'll offer it up as suggestions.
>>
>>48052474
>>48052494
>>48052564
I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT STAY AWAY FROM MY WEAPONS.

But seriously, how do the boosted capstones sound? Or the perk itself?
>>
>>48052535
Add an Eldritch effect to it, making it harder to block just by not having normal physics apply to you.
Recettear Shopkeeper Capstone, let's you fuse two things and keep one trait from the second thing (Peelable Apples for example). Using it on the Dark Matter gun would let the GBE '“affect the space between spaces”, piercing into unseen dimensions where present.'
>>
>>48052525
Possibly, I mean it's not like the rules are actually stated anywhere. It's also not like Esdeath actually seems to care about what rules she is supposed to be following. It's like rather than following the rulebook everyone else is using, she just scribbled on it, "I do what I want."

I also have to say, in making the jump I rewrote a perk about her and that stuff, I think 7 times in total, and having to nerf the crap out of it again and again, until I made the Tangent Skill Development perk. Though I never had to change the name.
>>
>>48052601
At least you're doing a complete job of destroying the moon. Doing it half-assed is a good way to get the Earth peppered with moon hunk impacts.
>>
I once crafted a radio tower that has the same effects as the Locket (Girl Genius) for around eight miles and then proceed to .make it as small as possible nowadays I spark in a containment zone that will shut me down if I go after the minions.
Has anyone else had to keep failsafe systems for themselves or is it just me?
>>
>>48052669
>moon hunk impacts
Lewd.
>>
>>48052564
Hey ASA, you said we didn't know what planets in Nasuverse where made out of other than grain at one point, didn't you?
Well, I've got your answer; planets are made of pure Mystery. Whether that means grain itself is pure Mystery, or if it's necessary or useful to produce pure Mystery, or if Grain is actually mostly unnecessary to the creation of the planets themselves beyond their weird processes that have to do with the stuff after their formation, but the answer is basically, 'It's pure Akashic power, what do I fucking know'
>>
>>48052700
No, this is lewd moon hunks.
>>
>>48052703
Where did you find this information? I kind of need it for a long term plan.
>>
>>48052669
You say that, and yet I believe the current count includes half of a moon.

>>48052644
True, but it seems like a safe rule to follow, judging by the evidence.
>>
>>48052182
It's neato. I'm passing up anything that changes how I look this chain, so I probably won't get it on that alone, but the base effects seem useful.

>>48052453
The softcap for Sol Trance, special trees, the immortal thing, and luck/divination are all really cool. The one for solar smith... eh, not one for volatility. Passing the perk up if I go Smithy, even if I didn't have the previously mentioned rule.
>>
>>48052453
>>48052182
Eh, feels like Solar Smith's booster is a bit lacking.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48052601
I'm a little confused by the Solar Smith one though, do you mean to say you create a new form of ENERGY by fusing those, or a new kind of DEVICE that can produce that sort of energy?

Does becoming like Hel come with any other features than the ones listed?

I was also going to ask how for a benchmark of what Solar Trees/Darkness Trees can revive but I figure that'll be specified in the notes so nevermind

Anyway, overall the booster/perk boosts sound fine to me at least
>>
File: realtiredofyourshitpappy.png (338KB, 877x638px) Image search: [Google]
realtiredofyourshitpappy.png
338KB, 877x638px
>>48052703
>finally, the answer to what planets are made of!
>They're made of pure I Don't Know

NAAAAAASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>48052692
Nah, I enjoy letting go.
>>
>>48052724
Oh, it does? Well, sucks to be whatever planet that was. That's a world ending event once it loses orbit and crashes into the planet.
>>
>>48043796
So, this is on the WIP and as we noted last time it's pretty solid but needs some feedback. I see some names much larger than myself so how does this look?

>>48052692
Can I have this? That'd be great because my freaking build didn't have room for Controlled Sparking.

>>48052700
Only if you make it so.
>>48052703
Yes. Yes they are.
>>
>>48052692
I have a companion that I import every Jump with the maximum amount of CP possible. Does that count?
>>
>>48052746
Energy.

Becoming like Hel mostly involves boosting Monstrous Powers you have. I don't have a complete idea of what to do for the features until I'm finished with those. More updates on that later.

Those will be in notes, yes.

>>48052732
>>48052745
This is a little true, since the others don't have inherent drawbacks. Should I keep the potency and reduce or remove the risk factor, or change it to something else?
>>
>>48052801
>>48052746
Wait, no, fuck. I'm half-asleep and only now understand your question. Basically, see that Wild Bunch feature of Lunar Blood? You can now utulize it as an energy source instead of just a 'fuck you' sort of attack. It packs a punch and is more efficient than the standard solar stuff. That was the intent, anyhow.
>>
>>48052715
It's mentioned on the page about Mysteries and cited with a quote from paradox spiral on the wiki
>>
>>48052766
Well, it's fine. I'm pretty sure a jumper with Arcane from Smite can produce their own Mysteries.
>>
>>48052843
I can't seem to find it. Is this the right page?
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery
>>
>>48052916
Yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 319x480px
>>48052118
One thing you light be interested in is actually in Blame!, but is often overlooked. There are weapons that fire actively tracking bullets, seen in pic related, combined with Bolter ammunition is fucking scary. And if you take the time to create magic bolter bullets that have anti-magic properties and duplicate via sword plant from Arthur or something for mass production you could further bolster your offensive capabilties.
>>
>>48052946
Little known fact is that 40k has tracking bullets as well, though these seem much better. I also have a tendency to craft everything out of obdurium when making things for other, which mass production is basically all about. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Ignoring Asura's Wrath, are there perks that let you draw power from worship?
>>
>>48053053
Okami, if you happen to be a God. Lords of Light, I think. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
File: 1272327970412.jpg (134KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1272327970412.jpg
134KB, 704x396px
>>48053053
Asura's Wrath, Populous, Okami, Primal Rage, Supernatural, Warriors Orochi, Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
About to hit up Civ, what are some abilities that benefit most heavily from millenia of training?
>>
>>48053053
There's an item for that in Master of Magic, and there's a Perk in Actraiser that makes you more powerful the more people believe in you.
>>
>>48053109
Hey Red, if I have Asgardian + Retro Engineer, how long would it take before I could make stuff at the pinnacle of their technology, like the Bifrost and Mjolnir?
>>
>>48053140
In before "Shut up about that before she nerfs it in the update", despite the fact that I've never seen her do that before.
>>
>>48052295
On suggestions for sacred gears, could we possibly see (nerfed or not) the option for Slash Dog or Dimension Lost? Maybe the ability to make psuedo gears in fallen angel tree like Azazel? Possibly some scientist perks in fallen angel given that's their schtick. A nondiscounted or discounted for youkai/nonhuman option for senjutsu techniques would be good too. Might be nice to see a perk under angel tree for the ability to get by in foreign lands on the aid of others by being just that nice of a person, or getting past language barriers. To represent the church trio or the general goal of theirs to spread their religion in foreign lands. Can we have an option to belong to one of the surviving pillar houses, barring Phoenix for obvious reasons? For Khaos Brigade, a charisma/leadership perk to model after Cao Cao and his ability to gather those with talents from various backgrounds under his banner. Also possibly something for finding an opponent's weaknesses and utilizing them better against opponents in the way of some new spell or item created, given that's what they did. Would add more requests/suggestions but brain is shutting off after work.
>>
>>48053140
Did Red make that jump? I thought it was someone else.
>>
File: 1408122248596.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1408122248596.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>48053140
>>
>>48053153
Shh, I already stirred up the waters by asking. Chumming probably won't help.

>>48053167
...I think? Or maybe I'm wrong. Huh. That would be embarrassing.
>>
>>48053179
>>48053167
Yeah, Red made it. Cats just imaged it is all. Explains a lot, doesn't it.
>>
>>48053167
She did. She didn't sign it though, despite crediting everyone else involved.
>>
>>48053112
Master's Body from Kenichi is good for just plain increasing your physical stats if you've got some time to work on it. Any martial art can be worked on and with some things you can learn during a Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting Wu Xia jump and any form of passing know-how on Saotome Anything Goes will keep you working out the Personal Kata forever. If you have Xantos Gambit I'd suggest you use it to remind your Jumper that he may be depowered at any moment and spend some time perfecting his base form and crafting non-Chi versions of each of his martial arts.

>>48053140
You can't make Mijolnir with Asgardian tech it was made by the Dwarves of Nidavellir. It's dorf tech not Asgardian.
>>
>>48053207
MCU, not Comics.
>>
>>48053177
Are the Eyes of the World capstone booster intended to just boost Bayonetta magic or out of setting magic as well?
>>
>>48053177
Speaking of MCU, do you think you'll end up adding anything after Doctor Strange?
>>
>>48053232
Alright then, first you'll need the heart of a dying star, to use as the forge, and the amount of experience that Odin has. That's the bare minimum that the movies use.
>>
File: 1390093768047.png (134KB, 331x332px) Image search: [Google]
1390093768047.png
134KB, 331x332px
>>48053250
Damned if I answer one way, damned if I answer the other. Go with whatever you want.
>>
>>48053273
It's okay Red, I think they're sleeping right now.
>>
>>48053273
I shall now damn you for not committing to an answer. There, no avoiding loss by not playing the game.
>>
>>48053273
>>48053177
Coward. Have the guts to make rulings or stop making jumps entirely. This place isn't for thin skinned weaklings like you.
>>
>>48053287
Either that or the dark fish is swimming deeper than usual. Paranoia...

>>48053299
Never mind here we go. Name calling isn't necessary, sir and/or mam.
>>
>>48053299
Have the maturity to not throw a tantrum over rulings.
>>
>>48053313
>>48053321
It's the shitposter, just ignore him. He likes to call people that don't play ball with him 'coward' and right now he looks like he's scared to curse because he's gotten banned for insults like that in the past.
>>
>>48053273
I will. Thanks Red.
>>
>>48053273
Will you at least say how big of a boost it is to Bayo magic? At least the physical aspects of it?
>>
File: disagreement-hierarchy.jpg (45KB, 613x460px) Image search: [Google]
disagreement-hierarchy.jpg
45KB, 613x460px
>>48053299
Now children, can you point to where on the chart this argument falls?
>>
>>48053336
DH-1, shitposting.
>>
>>48053321
NO.
>>
>>48053336
That pyramid is a whore. The foundation is the most important, not the top, that pyramid completely reverses it.
>>
>>48053327
Oh I know I was just noting it before filing my report.
>>
>>48053295
That's my secret, Cap'n. I'm always wrong.

>>48053263
Saving eeeeverything after Ultron for a "part 2", will probably make it once there's enough material. Prevent the jump from falling under any more complaints of "there's not enough points, and most of this shit isn't worth it".

>>48053332
Well, the jump says:
>but even as a pale imitation these eyes give an incredible boost to your magical abilities, enhancing their potency and efficiency

So... could probably correlate something from there?
>>
>>48053363
I think it's supposed to be more analogous to a mountain, where the top is the "pinnacle" of skilled debating.
>>
>>48053462
>"there's not enough points, and most of this shit isn't worth it".
... So they don't want anything, but there aren't enough points to buy everything they want?
>>
>>48053363
So you do your sacrifices to your dark gods at the bottom of the pyramid?
>>
>>48053462
Hey Red, sorry if I got this wrong, but you made Bloodborne correct? If so, would the...I think it's Vile Blood? Also get you the "sympathy" of demons, or are they not considered alien enough? Does it depend on the version? Also, what are the stats on a Super Soldier Asgardian? Roughly equal to MCU Thor with some training?
>>
>>48053506
NuBeeHelper / SoulAnon made Bloodborne.
>>
>>48053524
Oh, sorry then.
>>
>>48053524
Actually, that reminds me. Has NuBee said anything about Dark Souls 3 lately?
>>
>>48053539
Nothing.
>>
>>48053539
He's looking at LPs and such because of how much stuff is in DS3 if I last recall.
>>
>>48053506
>Hey Red, sorry if I got this wrong, but you made Bloodborne correct?
...what? No. No no. NuBeeHelper made Bloodborne.

>Also, what are the stats on a Super Soldier Asgardian? Roughly equal to MCU Thor with some training?
Well let's look at what the jump says.
>Taking 'Super Soldier' increases your abilities to that of a peak Asgardian
And Thor's been one of the top dogs we've seen. So. If you want to make that correlation, feel free.

>>48053483
Remember the storms where in the middle, you had some people saying Tribids or Sacrificial Bestowment/Dormant Power was the only things worthwhile in the jump? Imagine something like that.

>>48053539
They're waiting to get through as much of it as they can before making it. I remember something about NuBee doing some work on Street Fighter too.
>>
>>48053483
That is indeed what "they" said when updating the existing jump was originally proposed.
"They" suggesting it may have been HateAnon, but no one really knew he was a thing then, and there was a lot of hate against any update at the time, not accusing Red of passing the buck to a boogyman.
>>
>>48053554
>>48053562
>>48053568
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>48053595
>implying there isn't a lot of hate for updates now
>>
>>48053666
Why? Updates are usually good. Look at Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei and Bloodborne. What's the problem?
>>
>>48053724
'usually' is the operative.
>>
Isn't there a numerical list of all jumps somewhere?
>>
>>48053724
Look at the shit caused by the recent SMT update.
>>
And I'm back.

>>48053788
Yep in the Lists folder.
>>
>>48053666
>>48053781
I am only a week back from a 2 month break, but are people trying to shutdown all updates ever, on the principle of the matter, even when the thing being updated was explicitly a WIP?
>>
>>48053666
It's not really hard to see why. I think it's mostly about the time they've sunk into writing their story with a specific set of rules, and how the changes to their rules has made all their many hours of imagination or, heaven forbid, writing "incorrect". They basically have to go through and plug holes, calculate whether or not they could survive a jump they've taken as-is, and redo old work for something they were really excited about.

>>48053724
I think by updates they mean jumpmakers realizing they miscalculated on something, or miswording something, or forgetting to put relevant information in, or even when a certain combination of perks in jumps has unintended results that make an option "too good to pass up". Basically, times when people don't understand the intended effects of perks and the jumpmaker feels like it was their fault. Anyone who benefits from the failure of communication will feel gypped.
>>
>>48053817
Nah, just someone stirring the pot, as it were. Updates are fine for most Jumps, as new and more information is brought forth. Just some people have disagreements with 'Complete' Jumps updating and changing things to something they don't like. /JC as usual.
>>
File: dice.gif (2MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
dice.gif
2MB, 400x222px
Alright, /jc/, looking to roll again. Which do you want to see?

>Heartless vs. Everything
>Shy Guy Pokes Things With A Stick
>The Very Hungry Dragon Slayer
>I Survived SAO And All I Got Was This T-Shirt
>>
>>48054025
Can it be " Shy Heartless Pokes Everything With A Stick"?
>>
>>48054025
>>
>>48053861
>I think by updates they mean jumpmakers realizing they miscalculated on something, or miswording something, or forgetting to put relevant information in, or even when a certain combination of perks in jumps has unintended results that make an option "too good to pass up".

No, we mean jump makers deciding they don't like how popular certain builds are in the thread and so decide to change things just to spite us.

>Basically, times when people don't understand the intended effects of perks and the jumpmaker feels like it was their fault. Anyone who benefits from the failure of communication will feel gypped.

>people don't understand the intended effects of perks
That's because the intent is mostly irrelevant to the actual effects. You have a perk that lets you teleport things, and someone uses it to kill endbringers? You have a perk that lets you build FTL, and you use it to create projectile weapons systems? Even if you don't like it for some reason, you shouldn't go back can change what it can do solely on the basis of 'Stop doing that, that isn't how I want you to use this perk, and I'm not letting you do that because I don't like it.'
>>
>>48054025
>>
>>48054025
Shy guy pokes thing with a stick sounds fun.
>>
>>48054061
And here we see one of the guys who denied us SMT2.
>>
>>48054025
>>
>>48054025
Shy Guy Poke Things With a Stick
>>
>>48054025
Seconding >>48054048
otherwise Heartless vs Everything.
>>
>>48054061
Whereas you contribute nothing but spite and discourage jumps from being made at all because you're an insecure drama queen. You're as cancerous as antired.
>>
>>48054025
In order of want:

> 1. Shy Guy Pokes Things With A Stick
> 2. Heartless vs. Everything
> 3. I Survived SAO And All I Got Was This T-Shirt
> 4. The Very Hungry Dragon Slayer
>>
>>48054072
Wait, what? What happened?
>>
>>48054123
SMT had some unpopular changes that got the jumpmaker called everything but a white woman.

The change was reverted, SMTAnon said he was no longer going to make SMT2, the same assholes went "NO NO WE STILL LOVE YOUR CONTENT PLZ MAKE MORE."
>>
>>48054123
Multithread shitstorm extravaganza, one or a handful of shitposters being absolutely vile to several jumpmakers in a row, and repeatedly stirring stuff up every time the mess died down.

It's pretty likely they were just doing it to enjoy the chaos they were causing.
>>
So, /jc/, what are the most outright masochistic (read; possibly/probably/certainly suicidal) options to take as a first jump?

Because being a Jumper is suffering, and apparently I need to learn that right off.
>>
File: Shy_Guy_(Mario_Kart_7).png (88KB, 410x189px) Image search: [Google]
Shy_Guy_(Mario_Kart_7).png
88KB, 410x189px
>>48054110
>>48054078
>>48054093
>>48054095
>>48054064
>>48054063
>>48054049
>>48054048
The people have spoken!

0. Yoshi's Island

- Race: Shy Guy
- Perks: Weapon Guy (Spear) {Free}, Pyro Guy {Discount, 900}, Metal Guy {Discount, 700}, Under The Mask {Discount, 400}
- Items: Mask {Free}, Cookies {300}, Fruit (Bananas) {200}, Coin {100}, Happy Flower {0}

>1.
>2.
>3.
>4.
>5.
>6.
>7.
>8.

And a final question: Warehouse or no Warehouse?
>>
>>48054247
Berserk.

Scion ain't got shit on the Godhand.
>>
>>48054247
Light of Terra, either of the Devil Survivor jumps, and Teen Titans, due to Trigon.
>>
>>48054247
Ravenloft
Castlevania
Any of the 40k Jumps
Asura's Wrath, with You Made Her Cry
Madoka
>>
>>48054262
Warehouse is a YES, BUT

Scaled down for Shy Guy size.

Also: The Mighty Boosh, Super Mario RPG, Nightmare Before Christmas.
>>
>>48054262
Warehouse
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei
Jojo
Power Rangers
>>
>>48054145
>The thread is a hivemind.

Also he said he wasn't enjoying going through SMT2 anyway.
>>
>>48054262
Mario RPG
>>
>>48054247
SCP Foundation
Dark Souls
Dead Space
>>
>>48054262
Warehouse, and for suggestions, Undertale, RWBY, InFamous, and Kamen Rider.
>>
>>48054247
Teen Titans, considering petrification counts as death and you only get your warehouse key after the 1st jump.
>>
>>48054247
SOMA, Darkest Dungeon, Nechronica, Generic Horror Movie.
>>
>>48054157
>I for one like this change, because the rest of the thread doesn't, and I love it when they get angry
This is verbatim a quote from literally anyone who defended SMTanon, and very likely a direct quote from you.
>>
>>48054247
Ignoring Suicidal, Worm if you take a power which would be more useful for transporting other people, A Thinker power or a thinker power so Khepri will be less likely to throw you at Scion in a Suicide Rush, Ravenloft, Magical Girl Noir, Darkest Dungeon, Bloodbourne, SMT, Changeling the Lost, or a Torture Setting Like Twilight or Foodfight.
>>
>>48054292
I never said thread, fuckboi.

I said "the assholes." Which look at you taking offense, likely indicates you as one of them.
>>
>>48054315
*A Tinker Power or a Thinker.
>>
>>48054298
Dark Souls is surprisingly survivable if you take the willpower perks.
>>
>>48054309
And? They were on the right side of the argument, they're allowed to call you a salty shitstain and ignore your inane screaming and bitching for more power.
>>
>>48054358
Shh, don't reply to obvious bait. Let irrelevance be their just reward.
>>
>>48054309
>>48054292
Christ, you're actually defending that fiasco? Both of you are worse than CYOA general and Spacebattles combined.
>>
>>48054358
No need, just ignore it.
>>
>>48054309
Also, I for one said it was fine and explained my point of view re: internal balance but you stupid fucks drowned me out with your bitching so don't even pretend to have had a rational basis for your shittiness.
>>
>>48054072
SMTAnon brought that shit on himself. He was a cunt to a thread that isn't exactly known for being polite in the first place, and got his cuntiness repaid in turn. Makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>48054391
>>48054411
Yo, what? Don't be idiots here. The position you're defending is half of the reason that argument got some bad. Don't you think it'll lead to people getting pissed off and insulting if other people are shitting on their opinion and telling everyone to disregard them? It didn't start so vitriolic, the reason it GOT that way is exactly because of people like that poking them with a stick until they got pissed. That is not how you conduct yourself and that's not how you defend a change you like. They're just as bad.
>>
>>48054416
You know, I'm going to sleep in like half an hour, so maybe not the best time to start this shit again. But fuck that.

The reason I completely ignored Dormant Power is that it takes half a century for you to get all that power.

1000 CP tribrids, on the other hand, get their incredible "literally in the top 5 most powerful people in the world" deal right away. While I'd be a fucking liar if I said shit wasn't getting annoying, combining this with a good head on your shoulders and a ForceWall-equipped Cosmic Warehouse completely trivializes the World of Chaos drawback.
>>
>>48054500
>He's actually re-opening old wounds instead of ignoring people trying to bring it back up on both sides.
The absolute worst response.
>>
Why is it that from someone asking about what happened we're now right back into the same mess AGAIN? Not for the first time either, this keeps happening.
>>
>>48054515
Shitposter is using it to malign the thread, more or less. People kept ignoring him when he tried to pick on jumpmakers today, so he decided to punch a sore spot and get people to start arguing with each other again.

He did the same thing when QS left. He would not stop bringing it up and shitting on the entire thread and blaming everyone and fueling arguments.
>>
>>48054488
>>48054466

You still don't get it do you-I DID explain myself clearly, concisely and rationally early on in that debacle.

I got ignored. I just fucked off and lurked after you powerwanking fuckwads got hyper-defensive.

Pussyfoot around it all you like, but I didn't see any rational arguments from your "position" either, and you're directly responsible for inhibiting contributions.

>>48054500
I actually agree on you completely-I was one of the folks defending you, early on in the argument at least.

>>48054514
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>48054529
>You still don't get it do you
No I get it. I'm telling you how people on your side were acting. Don't pretend spitting venom is ever okay, and people on your side started out that way at that. Spite lead to this, from you and from them. I don't know or care what you as an individual said. You're an anon.

>Fuck off
No? Him getting involved is just going to stir the shit like the shitposter wanted even MORE. It's just going to consume the thread. The only way to handle it is to ignore all of it.
>>
>>48054515
Because obvious bait is being replied to. Let them simply become irrelevant and all will be well.

All we need to do is make like a cryomancer and let it go.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>48054301
>>48054293
>>48054282
>>48054291

>1. The Mighty Boosh
>2. Super Mario RPG
>3. The Nightmare Before Christmas
>4. Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider
>5. JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
>6. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
>7. Undertale
>8. RWBY

Warehouse

- Utilities: ForceWall {130}, Electricity {120}, Plumbing {110}, Heat/A.C. {100}
- Structures: Shelving {Free}, Housing {80}
- Miscellaneous: Food Supply {70}, Free Space {40}, Stasis Pod {20}, Stasis Pod {0}
>>
>>48054541
I love how you keep trying to frame it as "sides". Idiot, I never expressed any "spite" during the entire exchange and I don't agree with everything people I agreed with said-but YOUR side trying to play it like you guys deserved to be listened to is hypocritical and obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>48054554
VICTORY FOR JUSTICE!
>>
>>48054529
Please refrain from insulting people who don't agree with me.
>>
File: Alight Everybody chill.gif (419KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Alight Everybody chill.gif
419KB, 200x200px
>>48054542
This cryomancer?
>>
>>48054488
I chose to neither defending nor offend. Hopefully, we're here to talk about Jumpchain.

>>48054500
Thanks for coming in. I don't like to bother with these things.

>>48054554
Huh, Kamen Rider right out the door? That's gonna be harsh, but it'll be one heck of a platform to move off from.
>>
>>48054558
Everything can be divided into broad camps. If you want to pretend you are distinct from the people on your side who were being spiteful, then you're also going to have to be fair and make a distinction for the people on the other side who weren't being spiteful.

>Trying to play it like you guys deserved to be listened to.
This is a position breed after-the-fact. During the argument, there were people arguing against it with valid opinions who were being attacked for their opinions by people on yours. Yet you don't put any blame at all on the people who started the conversation screaming they were happy people would be mad, and spent all their time insulting people who disagreed with all their might. Kind of like what you're doing right now to me. They shared equal blame.
>>
>>48054541
See, you'd have more of a point if people like you weren't the ones who prevented a jump being made more or less because of a whim.

I bet you're among the people who tried to push for Coiling Dragon being included on the drive.
>>
>>48054586
See The last part of >>48054584 .

You're presuming foreknowledge when the arguing happened, as well.
>>
What are you all actually hoping to gain from this exchange? Is the anon from before who was obsessed with the thread answering for their 'sins' still here? What the fuck is even the point?
>>
>>48054596
>Is the anon from before who was obsessed with the thread answering for their 'sins' still here?
Yeah, he's using the same language.

See >>48054526 for my theory.
>>
>The thread is willingly devolving into a shitstorm.
See y'all in 928, I hope.
>>
>>48054586
Didn't an updated Coiling Dragon get submitted to the thread recently?
>>
>>48054577
That works. Now everyone calm down and drink a mango lassi. (I'll allow salt lassi as well. It's yummy too)
>>
>>48054596
I'm not whoever >>48054605 thinks I am, I'm just someone who tried to make a reasonable argument and who's utterly disgusted by the powerwankers crying for people to "be fair" when they're the ones who jumped on SMTanon in the first place rather than clamly and rationally explain their point. Seriously-they gripe about other people (who admittedly I don't think highly of either) going full schadenfreude, but they don't want to admit they were in the wrong to start with. They're not worth replying to because they're selective about when they want to be treated like adults.

I don't care about "sins". I just want people to actually use their brains to come up with a coherent argument instead of screeching at each other right off the bat.

And if someone's going to use my post to springboard off a HURR LOL NAH WONT HAPPEN MANG response-don't. I'm sure you have something better to do with your time than make ironic shitposts, which are still shitposts.
>>
>>48054643
Did you read >>48054575 ?

If you're at the point where you're trying to breed drama that the person you're defending does not want and has specifically asked you to stop, then you're in the wrong no matter what position you are championing.
>>
>>48054635
Yes. And it's still fucking terrible trash

>you can never become a maximum sovereign whatever unless you're hyper lucky
>like say if you have this here perk that gives you the protag's plot armor wink wink nudge nudge
>oh but your universe creation powers are locked off post-Spark! You'll just have to settle for punchign holes in reality with your mind!
>>
>>48054672
Isn't that basically what portal creation is?
>>
>>48054584
>people arguing against it with valid opinions who were being attacked for their opinions by people on yours.
Different Anon, was backlogged and this whole convo is last night for me, could you point me to some of them.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47988216/#47995222
>>
>>48054653
You know, that was going to be my last post on the subject just to explain why I'm typed everything else, but you just don't have the cohones to admit you're wrong do you? It's clear you're obsessed with one-upping people, so I'm just here to let you know that's why I think in some ways you're worse than the worst CYOA gen has to offer.
>>
>>48054688
Two things?

One? No, I'm not going to go read through that entire argument again to satisfy you. I would rather go back to videogames.

Two? The jumpmaker has asked people to cease. That means this argument should end.
>>
>>48054696
Aren't you being a massive hypocrite by needing to get the last word in while also demanding everyone agrees with you and does what you want or else you'll shit up the thread?
>>
>>48054672
On the punching holes in reality, the jumpmaker DID clarify that's a thing specific to that setting due to the realms being more unstable than most settings. And to become a sovereign at all, you need to kill one and take their spark. The hyperlucky thing would only help with the thing that is explicitly locked till postspark.
>>
>>48054697
>Two? The jumpmaker has asked people to cease. That means this argument should end.
Handy that you suddenly don't need to justify your statements.
>>
>>48054684
There's a difference between "make a portal between one spatial location and another" and "rupture the fabric of reality to toss someone into the void beyond it, with a simple effort of will" anon.
>>
>>48054717
It's called a dropped argument. It's when two adults decide the drama of arguing isn't worth what they'll gain from the argument. Which in this case is a ruined thread and more salt for you. It's basically hate-masturbation.
>>
>>48054697
I'm fine with that, but I read that last night and the closest thing I remember to a "valid argument" against was some bullshit about only having two valid builds still being better then only having one valid build, which is technically correct but doesn't address the actual problem, and when people suggested that Dormant power be nerfed so it wasn't a one build only jump people got even pissier.
>>
>>48054707
Not him but just-stop, dude. He's salty, but you're REALLY doing absolutely nothing to confirm everything he says is completely right.

Right now, you're shitting up the thread, not him. At least he has the excuse of someone accusing him of being someone else. You're just digging yourself deeper.

>>48054709
Doesn't that mean you CAN tear holes in reality in 40K, or the World of Darkness though? And besides reading up about Highgods he's tried to play them off as continent busters but they're capable of so much more weird concept bullshit if those artifacts are any indication.
>>
>>48054750
Whoever perpetuates an argument is guilty of shitting up the thread. That means both are guilty, as are you and I now.
>>
>>48054707
Fuck off. Nobody likes a pedant who nitpicks one point while refusing to even acknowledge the rest of what someone types.
>>
>>48054635
Yep.

>>48054636
Never had one myself.

Anyone got a good Jump for me? I'll be posting a my first list soon and I wanna know where to go next I'm the guy putting together the Martial Arts Jumpchain.
Started out in SAO, Ranma 1/2, Dead or Alive, Wu Xia, Generic Fighting, Kung Fury, Kung Fu Panda, Jade Empire, and Jouney to the West. Now what would you guys suggest?
>>
Guys, just stop talking to the powerwanker. He's just using semantics to try to drag everyone down to his level, there's no point in replying to him.

>>48054774
Dr McNinja and Mushoku Tensei have some decent martial arts stuff from what I hear
>>
>>48054759
...why do people use semantics to try to defuse an argument? I can't believe there are actually people autistic enough to think this is a good way of persuading anyone of anything over the internet, instead of an obnoxious and childist way of dodging an accusation.

The guy you were arguing with is right, but you're objectively more to blame than he is.
>>
>>48054750
I mean yeah? The thing is, in settings like 40k or World of Darkness tearing holes in reality is really, really, bad for everyone. Including you. So I don't really see how it's actually op in that context.
Admittedly, I don't know much about the concept shit, but from what I've read the conceptual hax from coiling dragons isn't even up to par with nasuverse (excluding universe creators and sovereigns).
>>
Jumpers!
What song describes your chain's theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
>>
File: 1909819-shy_guy.png (248KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1909819-shy_guy.png
248KB, 640x640px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>48054554
1. Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: I've Covered Wars, You Know? {Free}, Working In The Shadows {Free}, Select, Collect, Show Me Your Best Set {Discount, 900}, Let's Start The Earning {Discount, 800}, Plug N' Play {Discount, 500}, The Power Cosmic {Discount, 200}
- Items (+200): Cool Jacket And Shades {Free}, Bowl of Never-Ending Udon {Free}, Prototype Combo Driver (Tri-Memory Driver) {Discount, 200}, Aqua Miraider {Discount, 100}, Widget Detector {Discount, 0}
- Gaia Memories: Tool, Diamond, Tuxedo-Masquerade
- Future: Uncertain

>"What are you saying?"

>"A tiny masked man, but he keeps running away! He was wearing a Driver, too!"

>"A Driver? How?"

>"I don't know!"

>"If he has a Driver, why is he running?"

>"Maybe he doesn't know what it does?"

And rolling anyway, just to see what we'd get.

>1. The Mighty Boosh
>2. Super Mario RPG
>4. InFamous
>6. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
>7. Undertale
>8. RWBY
>>
>>48054820
I skimmed the wiki, which was admittedly bare bones. I got the impression the sheer amount of metaphysical hax behind the things high-tier beings which are still below those last two means they can effectively no-sell anyone who isn't on their level, so it seemed like less versatility but more oomph than most of the Nasuverse.

I'll admit it would be, but then any jump with a magical otherworld seems to be a valid target for the hole-tearing. Though this is starting to veer into inter-jump balance, so my chief complaint remains the issue of what their spirit powers can do-especially the highgod artifacts stuff, which that one perk based on a god-eater rat(?!) explicitly allows you to make
>>
>>48054845
Shy guys are so adorable. Also Power rangers.
This will be funny.
>>
>>48054845
>Power Rangers immediately after Kamen Rider
So the Dice Gods want a Sentai Shy Guy? Also, you should be fine, just stick with the main Kamen Riders, and duck out whenever it gets to the endgame.
>>
>>48054759
Third party observer here. Considering you have the gall to keep talking shit and admitting you're to blame without doing anything about it, I'm with >>48054809 on this one.

>>48054828
The sound of silence.
>>
>>48054866
I don't think he knows who those are, anon.
>>
>>48054875
Oh. Right, hadn't thought of that.
>>
>>48054792
Cool thanks.

Body Mod:
CP: 600
Build: Medium
Body Type: Athlete [-100]
Stats:
Strength 1 [-50]
Endurance 2 [-100]
Speed 2 [Free]
Dexterity 4 [-100]
Appeal 1 [-50]
Shape 0 [-0]
Sense 2 [-100]
Perks:
Flexibility 1 [Free]
Metavore [-100]

Cosmic Warehouse:
CP: 150
Utlities:
Electricty [-10]
Heat/AC [-10]
Force-Wall [-20]
Structures:
Shelving [Free]
Terminal [-10]
Robots [-20]
Workshop [-10]
Med-bay [-20]
Misc:
Portal [-30]
Stasis Pod x 1 [-20]

And so the adventure begins...

>>48054845
I'm laughing so hard at this.
>>
>>48054774
Step 1: Go to nearest indian restaurant. Step 2: acquire lassi of your choice.

Oh, as far as as martial arts jumps you might have missed... um... off the top of my head, there's History's Greatest Disciple, Naruto, um...

Actually, a non obvious one that you might go for is the DC universe jump. There're some perks there that'd be useful including basically a "you're now a master of all the martial arts around these parts."

Really, a bunch of jumps have martial arts stuff in various forms.
>>
>>48054885
What was the name of that Gundam show, the one with Master Asia? That would be an interesting one.
>>
>>48054774
Just off the top of my head and with no further knowledge of what you mean by "Martial arts", or for that matter if your trying to make a martial artist or stick to martial arts themed jumps, Great Detective has Fool Me Once, which is a great defensive technique, and set in a time where both western and eatern martial arts wouldn't out of place enough to cause anymore commotion then the fight itself, Naruto can be awesome, though if you want to go pure martial artist you're going to want to avoid the plot, FFTA has some martial arts classes, Elona does to, though IMHO for a build like that the best thing (Other than soft cap) is knockout, If you're going for a mystic monk vibe the Bene Geserit line in Dune is good, and if you can swing it Suk Doctor's medical and anatomical knowldge are very helpful in a fight, DC lets you be Batman, City of Heroes basically allows you to skin your powers as whatever the hell you want.
>>
>>48054857
The no-sell seems fine, since that's usually how a massive power difference translates in shonen anyways, and it takes at least thousands of years to reach that point, and probably more on the scale of millions. Looking through the jump, there's certainly no Nasuverse level"spear that always strikes it's target in the heart and kills in a single hit" of conceptual bullshit. Just elemental effects for the weapons.
>>
>>48054915
G Gundam?
>>
>>48054885
Oh my God it's Jackie Chan.
>>
http://poal.me/jw7lgb
>>
File: tumblr_o6bt1qYHdH1rrftcdo2_400.gif (2MB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6bt1qYHdH1rrftcdo2_400.gif
2MB, 400x305px
>>48054845
By popular demand!

2. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

- Perks: Colour Change {Discount, 950}, Acoustics (Harmonica) {Discount, 850}, Monster Spy {750}, Harmless Buffoonery {550}, Sparks {450}
- Items: Dragon Shield {Discount, 400}, Radbug {100}, Extremely Long-Range Telescope {0}
- Future: Move On?

>[various Putty noises]

>[whatever noise Shy Guys make when frightened]

>[chase scene music]

>[laughing_Putty.gif]

>[repeated poking with spear]

>[I_regret_everything.gif]

The joke is that neither of the things involved here talk.

We need a new 6, since some of the queue were duplicates.
>>
>>48054886
>Go to nearest indian restaurant.
>Drive 300 miles
Big step.
>>
>>48054982
Yoshi.
>>
>>48054982
Generic sugar bowl.
>>
>>48054886
>>48054915
>>48054927
Thanks.

Sword Art Online Jump:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
A Game Not Meant to Be Played [+300]
16.5 [+200]
Abhorrent Admirer [+100]
Origin: Beta [-50]
Perks:
Flourish [Free]
Item Drops [-300]
Sword Skills [-300]
My Quest Senses are Tingling [Free]
Like Riding a Bike [-150]
Role-play [-100]
This is, in fact, My Final Form [-600]
Gear:
Digital Projection Helmet [Free]
Load Out [Free]
Healing Crystal [-50]
Companion [-100]:
Klein, the Crimson Samurai
Origin: Player [Free]
Perks:
Flourish [Free]
Switch [Free]
Critical Existence Failure [Free]
Tutorial [Free]
Sword Skills [Free]
Gear:
Digital Projection Helmet [Free]
Load Out [Free]
Summary Incoming

>>48054956
Need to hit up Jackie Chan's Adventures now.
>>48054927
Thanks and I hadn't even heard we had a CoH Jump yet. I'll look into it.
>>
>>48055003
started in Yoshi, brah.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>48055011
>1. The Mighty Boosh
>2. Super Mario RPG
>4. InFamous
>6. Generic Sugar Bowl
>7. Undertale
>8. RWBY
>>
File: Peter Griffin.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Griffin.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>48055013
Oh my god it's Jackie Chan.
>>
>>48055032
5 cp that the Rwby crew will try and take Shy guy home as a pet.
>>
Does the Themed Powers perk from Skullgirls actually change the effects of your powers?
For example if my theme was Ice and I used it on the Guardian of Flame powers from the Tyrant race choice in SMT, would they turn into "Guardian of Ice" powers instead?
>>
>>48055037
10cp that there will be an episode where they tear the academy apart looking for the Shy Guy for one reason or another.
>>
>>48055013
"Well she's kinda cute." Klein said as he glanced back at my newest stalker, and currently only.
"She's one of the best EPKers in the entire game." I said in a voice filled with despair.
"What?!" Klein's voice is choked with shock. "How would you even know that?"
"Because," I said as we left the safe zone again for our material gathering mission the Guild needed a lot, "she killed all the others right in front of me to 'prove her love'. It was the freakiest thing I've ever seen."
>>
>>48055013
>16.5

Oh dear god, anon.
>>
>>48055013
It is sad that SAO jump doesn't have a abridged drawback.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

229. Ratchet and Clank
Origin: Smuggler, Race: Cazar
Perks: Just A Humble Smuggler, Well Hey There Friend (-200), Platforming Prowess (-200), The Space Age (-100), Nanotech Wizard (-200)
Items: Raritanium (-100), Groovitron Device (-200)

>big eyes, short, great with machines, snarky, goofy, biped with a tail, mostly heroic but with a dark side

Okay, so I have a type. And we end up here, me with the underground connections and friendly disposition to those who have saved worlds, and him looking for a thief that stole some creature from the Megacorp.
I mean, I'm basically going to follow him around because that's where the action will be and it's not like he's had a girlfriend last until the next game.

So, other than that I just spend my time running about trading, using Artificial Alloys to get more Raritanium, and getting a Golden Grooviton with custom music options that effect the dancing.
>>
>>48055015
Oh, you numbered it 0.
>>
>>48055065
no
>>
>>48055095
I won't make excuses. That was a blatant powergrab on my part, so I'd get This is in Fact My Final Form. It wasn't fun. In fact it was unfun. I was a teenager with a problem and stalkers who were... bad people.

>>48055115
Actually from what I understand Fresh out of Mercy is just that.

Ranma ½ Jump:
Drawbacks:
The Second Worst Parents Ever [+600]
Plague of Fan-fiction (Exact Moments) [+0]
Curse: The Spring of Drowned Fish (Girl)
Origin: Martial Artist [-100]
Perks:
Construction Master [-200]
Hidden Weapons Technique [Trained]
Pressure Points & Acupressure [-200]
Martial Acrobatics [Free]
Weirdly Specific Martial Arts [-100]
Saotome Style Anything Goes Martial Arts
Saotome Style Anything Goes Martial Arts Hidden Techniques (Trained)
Ki Projection (Serenity) [-300]
Copycat Technique [-600]
Companion: Klein (Innocent Bystander)
Safe Place to Stand (-100)
Summary:
I was raised by Genma 'compared to the elder Ikari' Saotome for ten long years. Screw this shit so hard. I barely survived when Ryu shattered every rib in my chest, thank you Healing Crystal, with a single kick. After that the Crystal got out and I had to run damage control and managed to get Nabiki to help me lend the thing out daily, for the modest price of fifty percent. Never seen Ranma in quite that much of a rage though. Then one day he literally just leapt to Grand Mastery.
"Wonderful people shouldn't die. I can't save them all, but this difference is mine to make, and I am not alone." Ranma Saotome, on the nature of being a Martial Artist.
>>
>>48055217
The hell is Exact Moments?
>>
>>48055232
It's supposed to be Right Moments. Sorry, but here's the summary.
Ranma must discover what he wants and who he loves in a neverending day that is a spiritual journey to maturity. What might he do with boundless time?
It's a ground hog day scenario for Ranma that wides up in a Good End.
>>
>>48055268
And how bad is this fanfiction?
>>
>>48055284
Oh upgrades the power bracket by a bit. Kinda has a Sue feel at points, especially the later points, but all around 6-8/10. You can really feel the author putting their mind to some of the problems. Also cameos everywhere, up to and including Devil Hunter, in the form of Kodachi. Yeah it's a strong cadet for the old Plague.
>>
>>48054934
Huh, really? Oh well. I guess that's all my valid complaints until someone who knows the series better gets a look at it, then.

Unrelated, but the maker really comes across as a cunt though, especially since he's tried on several occasions to upload jumps to the drive without posting them in thread first.
>>
230. Clone Wars
Origin: Force Sensitive (-200), Age: 19, Allegiance: Independent, Species: "Human"
Force Powers: Starting Powers, Absorb/Deflect Energy, Force Heal, Plant Surge, Force Stasis (-200), Sever Force (-400), Battle Meditation (-400)
Items: Light Saber
Drawback: Legacy Character

>Sever Force
Immediate usage on Palpatine, followed by murder. I don't care that I'll have every motherfucker in the galaxy after my head for offing a senator, he needs to go down. I can live with the shitty writing and forced romance between Amidala and Skywalker, but this one guy being a complete dickbag will not stand. And besides, Sith-hunting is fun, especially with multiple "fuck precognition and predicatability" perks. I might have to kill Jar Jar based on that weird theory floating around about him being a Sith.

There's also some sort of war going on, but there's always some sort of war going on. What do I care about separatists and robot armies and clone armies? I have holocrons to find and bad people to track down and engage in samurai duels with.
>>
So I'm looking for some good places to get shrinking/ growth tech from. Like the utility wands from PS238. Also a while back someone made a little guide esc thing that allowed you to continuously grow your body through the use of a robot form and another perk anyone remember all the specifics?
>>
File: MP4_Shy_Guy.png (441KB, 987x1150px) Image search: [Google]
MP4_Shy_Guy.png
441KB, 987x1150px
>>48055032
3. RWBY

- Perks: Landing Strategy {Discount, 950}, Stubborn {Discount, 800}, I Should Be Dead By Now {Discount, 500}
- Items: Variable Weapon (Spear/Musket) {Free}, Dust Chamber {450}, Concealed {400}, Iconic Outfit {Free}, Iconic Theme {Free}, Scroll {Free}, Cash {Free}, Dust Kit {350}, Cookies and Coffee {300}, Dust For Dummies Pro {200}
- Companions: A Simple Soul () {0}
- Future: Uncertain

Something fun, now.

Everyone suggest one, ONE canon character per post until we have 8. Then I'll roll a d8 to see who decided to adopt our little friend.

In the meantime, enjoy the mental image of someone with no fingers trying to use a Scroll.
>>
I've been going over and changing up my Extra Servant build a bit more, and I appear to have an additional Noble Phantasm now. If you're out there Val-would it be reasonable for an A+++ Anti-Unit (Self) Phantasm to double the parameter rankings of any Mystic Eyes you have?
>>
>>48055417
Yang.
>>
>>48055363
Speaking of who posted that Gold Digger Jump?

Wu-xia Jump:
Drawbacks:
Everyone was Kung-Fu Fighting [+0]
Japanese Dogs +300
Celestial Audit +100
Rebel Spirit +200
Background: Drop-In
Place: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Age & Gender: 24 yr old Male
Mystic Martial Arts:
Adaptability [-400]
Artifacts and Allies:
Monk Master Jai Bing (Qui Accumulation, Lost Monkey Style, Tiger Style, White Crane Style, Quingong Lightfoot Style, & Déjà Fu) [600]
Warrior Master Chiun (Weapons User {Longsword}, Kyukoshinryu, Southern Dragon Style, & Sinanju. Carries the Green Destiny Sword) [600]
Summery:
"Ninjas!" I yelled as I stumbled away from the young woman who'd just shoved a short sword six inches into my belly.
"What again!?" Klein said as his sword flashed out and the young lady flew through a paper wall as he used a move he'd learned from a Kendo instructor back in Ranma's world to make the lethal attack anything but. "Hey man, get the crystal out."
"I really don't wanna." I said as I fingered the healing object. "Chiun will have me redo the entire month's training."
"Gutshot is dead in this time, Bro!" Klein roared and I grimaced before nodding.

>>48055392
I really need to number my Jumps.

>>48055404
Gravity Falls?

>>48055417
Cinder Falls
>>
>>48055417
Penny
>>
>>48055436
I don't know.

I'm guessing some guy who saw it on the drive?

I'm pretty sure, given the immediate reaction, it's not kosher though
>>
>>48055417
Ruby
>>
If planets are alive in fate does that mean I can use alchemy to turn uninhabited planets into philo stones? What about putting mako generators down in fate would that be a good idea or bad?
>>
>>48055417
Yang again, but with a curly mustache.
>>
>>48055417
Ozpin.
>>
>>48055549
Mako Generators is a bad idea. You don't wanna face Primate Murder, or perhaps you do. As for Philo Stones remember the massive Circle it takes for a city? That but about big enough for a planet and you'd also need a place to go afterwards.
>>
Jump 78: Populous
>Six of Cups, reversed (Closing your heart to the simple pleasures of life.)
>Age: 21
>Location: Fire in the Mist
>Tribe: Matak (-100)
>Drawbacks: Treachery (+100), Dead in the Water (+200)
Well, at least this time around I'm not tied to how many people are worshipping me. No going for a swim, though.
>Harvesting (Free, Matak)
>The Word (1100)
>Verdant (950, Matak)
>Commune (650)
>Sacred Tribal Mask (600)
>Without A Prayer (500)
>Convert (400)
>Landbridge (350, Matak)
>Flatten (250, Matak)
>Erode (0, Matak)

So, the rundown. Most of the perks and magic I've obtained is to make my followers' land more habitable. I'll just have to make sure to be vigilant and smite anyone who thinks they can wander up and try to convert people, since I apparently can't just convert them back. On the plus side, I've got another way to communicate to those who worship me. Considering what I can do for them as long as they're faithful at this point... well. At least those who remain faithful will be in a good position. The rest... not so much.
>>
>>48055417
Blake because catgirls rule and are best Monstergirls.
>>
>>48055578
Don't forget how long it would take to go from one planet to another may take a good chunk of your time in the jump.
>>
>>48055578
I was thinking more of using a spaceship and lasers to stamp out sigils from space on non earth planets. I dont want to turn my own planet into a fist sized rock.
>>
>>48055418
It...might work. Was originally going to say no, an NP that does nothing but add more skills to an existing Skill feels incredibly gamey to me and like the person just wants either an added discount or to go past EX rank in that Skill, but Mystic Eyes is a skill in a bit of a unique position. Most of them are just supernatural levels of skill in something, often with some passive abilities or buffs alongside, with a few supernatural abilities too. Mystic Eyes is something that should really be more of an NP like Godhand and the like and I can definitely see something like some glasses that enhance your eyes magic while worn.

So, I'd say it's possible with a few limitations. One- It has to be an item. Making it an inherent ability goes straight back to it basically being a way to game more ranks out of the Skill, but it being an item (Glasses, monocles, helmet whatever) makes more sense. Two- It can't be 'double the parameters'. That's either too weak for the NP (If you're using it on a Skill or something that's weaker then the A++-A+++ range) or giving you a lot more then what you're paying (If you're using it on an EX rank Mystic Eye). Instead you'd get the equivalent of several Rank Ups to that Skill, I'd say...maybe 5 ran ups? You'd be getting a significant buff in power, at least 2-3 times as strong as what it was before but only when you're wearing the NP. Of course, the good thing about it being an NP gear instead of just boosting the skill ranks alone is that it'll probably work on other eye powers too, at least the ones that are magic.

>>48055549
>Alchemy/Philosopher's Stone
If it's alive and has a soul it should be possible. You'd still need to be able to survive and defeat whatever the Planet throws at you to stop you, generally at least whatever it's Type is. No idea if Mako generators would work given there's no lifestream and I'm not familiar with FF7 enough to know what the lifestream might equate to in other worlds.
>>
>>48055621
Thank you for help valeria.
>>
>>48055605
Which may bore the lady upstairs.
>>48055608
Yeah that might work out. But Fate planets aren't defenseless.

Kung Fury Jump:
Drawbacks:
Hamtastic [+100]
Kung Face [+100]
Yeah, That's my Bicep [+100]
Valley of Laser-Raptors [+200]
True Survivor [+200]
Kung Führer Wants To Claim The Throne [+300]
Time Travel Escalation Loop [+300]
Background: Hackerman [Free]
Perks:
Hardcore Hacking Mode [Free]
Techno-Babble [Free]
Hacking into... [-100]
Hack Wounds [-300]
The Most Powerful Hacker [-400]
We're Not so Different [-100]
Nazi Science [-800]
Items:
Gun (AK-74) [Free]
Clothes [Free]
Keyboard & Powerglove [-50]
Giant Wolf Mount [-100]
Room Full of Computers [-150]
Mjolnir [-300]
Companions [-100]:
Klein (Cop) [600]
Perks:
You Got a Permit for Those? [Free]
Sudden Appearances [Free]
I Came Back in Time for You [-300]
Items:
Gun (Colt Dragoon) [Free]
Clothes [Free]
Badge [-50]
Giant Wolf Mount [-100]
The Crotch Shot Pistol [-150]
Description:
Dear Jump-Chan this was a long ten years. I handed off my copy of Thor's hammer to Klein and over the years we used the tried an true method of hitting the leader of the Aryan race further and further into the future while dealing with all the other shit that came up. From laser-raptors to the fact that every time we shifted time the sheer amount of shenanigans that happened could bury us for ages.
>>
>>48055645
Makes me want to design a weaponized mako reactors, miniturize them to be about a couple foot wide and long if possible, then launch them at planets from space, then usin built in portals funnel the generated energy to me.

Or smaller ones to use against people, stab and turn their soul into a battery.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>48055608
In that case it's the Counter Force you'd have to be worried about. A very powered Archer in the UBW anime hit a target with a bow and arrow from a mile away. A single Counter Guardian has something like a million units of mana, and the Counter Force can issue an undefined number of them from across space and time-or, potentially, catch the attention of something/someone like Ryougi Shiki in order to manipulate it into intervening in your general direction. It's possible to delay it with an extremely skilled Bounded Field but that won't hold it off indefinitely.

>>48055621
Also, thanks for the tips! And yeah-I did find it odd the way Cybele was described that it didn't count as a listed NP, kinda like Saber's auto-generated armor not being a very low-ranked one considering it can also be used to buff motorbikes she rides.

Hmm, I'll go with it being-

1. -a crown of thorns, to go with the whole Savenger theme. Maybe fluff it as needing to dig into my scalp enough to bleed for the whole power-at-a-price thing.

2. And 5 rank ups sounds good.
>>
*A very underpowered

WOW captcha, really?! First you throw these mysterious blank double-captchas that need me to click WILDLY AT NOTHING just to get the fucking images to load, and then my grammer gets boned anyway. I have no words.

Captcha is worst girl, even worse than Saber.
>>
>>48055763
So I am not the only one who was dealing with this.
>>
>>48055763
Yours is doing it to? I thought it was just mine. I keep getting a blank white squate and have to click off the side of the screen for it to actually start showing anything. It will go from being aolid white to more clear till the captcha actually shows up.
>>
>>48055763
>>48055777
>>48055781
>These paupers still wasting time with captcha
>Not paying a paltry sum to never bother again
>Pay2Win bitches
>>
>>48055794
I am on mobile my ip changes so wildly I may as well not even have a 4chan pass and account.
>>
>>48055794
go to bed, Hiroyuki
>>
>>48055427
>>48055436
>>48055452
>>48055500
>>48055557
>>48055591
Just need 2 more!

>>48055550
You cheeky little git.
>>
>>48055845
Cardin.
>>
>>48055845
Zwei
>>
>>48055845
Eh, Velvet is best girl.
>>
>>48055854
Zwei! You freaking ninja!
>>
>>48055854
>Adventures of Zwei and Shy Guy
Why do I want this so much now?
>>
>>48055869
Because Zwei and a Shy guy together would be adorable.
>>
File: dice tower.gif (2MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
dice tower.gif
2MB, 333x250px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>48055849
>>48055854
>1. Yang
>2. Cinder
>3. Penny
>4. Ruby
>5. Ozpin
>6. Blake
>7. Cardin
>8. Zwei
>>
>>48055866
Nothing stands in the way of puppy power!
>>
>>48055887
>Cinder
>Not anyone entertaining
Booooooooo
>>
>>48055887
NOOO POOR SHY GUY! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
>>
I actually feel sad it wasn't Zwei! I feel no good feelings from this victory. T_T Go ahead and reroll.
>>
File: jon defines chaotic evil.gif (1MB, 418x233px) Image search: [Google]
jon defines chaotic evil.gif
1MB, 418x233px
>>48055887
DUN DUN DUUUN
>>
>>48055887
>>48055895
>>48055897
>>48055904
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN SHYANON
>>
How does the whole Emps holding shut the new Eye of Terror on Terra work? Does it require his constant attention? Would the distraction of jumper healing him cause suddenlydeamons.gif?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>48055918
Are your wills strong enough to defy the dice gods themselves? We shall see.
>>
>>48055935
He prevents it from expanding more than it currently is I believe.
>>
>>48055937
Well this is a better one choice than Cinder.
>>
>>48055937
>Ruby
Could be worse. Can be partners with Zwei still, so this is acceptable as a substitute.

You still gotta have Shy Guy ride Zwei into battle like a shining knight of cuteness
>>
>>48055935
he's holding it shut. assuming you're trying to get him off his glorified toilet, healing him shouldn't be an issue, it would be the issue of getting him to close the portal/tear. I'd recommend some sort of necron/blank tech, similar to what's found on Cadia.
>>
>>48055981
So as long as he stays sitting on the super toilet healing him shouldn't cause the daemon hole to get bigger?
>>
>>48056002
yes and no. the golden throne is man's version of a webway gate. The issue is, that the webway tunnel leads directly to the warp. If i'm understanding correctly, it's a matter of keeping it shut rather than it getting larger. I could only assume that it would only get larger after loads of daemons pour through.

But yeah, Daddy Emp is keeping it shut. Find a way to keep it shut without him on it and he'll be free. too bad his armor was chopped up for badges
>>
>>48056056
I though there was a war with the deamons who are constantly flooding through?
>>
>>48056056
Yeah, that's a strange thing to do to his armor when he's venerated as still being alive despite being mostly... not. Almost like someone was doing that to work directly against him for some reason.
>>
I have a question about Discworld.

Are the wikis right about wizards making Roundworld (the Discworld version of Earth's reality) using a magic computer, or is it actually something less impressive like a stable inter-dimensional portal?

Assuming you get Disworld magic how difficult would it be to learn how to replicate this?
>>
>>48056059
That's the joy about keeping shit closed. The daemons can't do anything. The Emperor keeps the daemons and other warp nasties from pouring through into realspace, because of his "dank" psychic prowess.
>>48056065
I mean, he doesn't really need it at this point. But yeah, there's little on his armor and (to my knowledge) nothing as to what happened to his sword.
>>
Okay, so I need some suggestions for a weapon people could use 5 of. Importing 20 Kerbals and the Choir of Righteous Fury into Soul Eater as partners.
>>
>>48056214
Finger blades.
>>
>>48056214
Grenades.
Battle moons.
Exploding ferrets.
>>
>>48056214
Toe blades. They'll never see it coming.
>>
>>48056214
Throwing knives. Shuriken.
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 1401x1049px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 1401x1049px
>>48056214
Derringers.
>>
Any suggestions for perfect memory perks except for the Pokémon one? I'm doing a Pokéfree chain this time.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>48056219
>>48056239
>>48056263
>>48056325
>>48056454
1. Finger Blades
2. Grenades
3. Battle Moons
4. Toe Blades
5. Throwing Knives
6. Shuriken
7. Derringers
8. Chains
>>
>>48056454
Man, I remember trying to do that in a D&D game, specifically because of this anime. I thought that shit was so cool.

Turns out .5lb guns add up when you're trying to cart around fifty of them.
>>
File: 1KZ006.jpg (20KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
1KZ006.jpg
20KB, 492x369px
>>48056473
Neat.
>>
>>48056457
SCP and Great Detective have the best ones.
>>
>>48056485
Enjoy your Freddy Kruger chain
>>
>>48056500
Speaking of, has there been any updates on the generic WoD jump recently? I'm itching to get my slasher on.
>>
>>48056523
no
>>
What jump has the best ship in the chain? Apart from the LoT, while it is powerful it's just a fucking church.
>>
>>48056534
Tenchi Muyo
>>
>>48056534
The biggest Tree Ship from Tenchi, the best ship for imports is always either the Light of Terra or a Jurian Tree Ship.
>>
>>48056534
I think tenchi but if younwant something more than firepower then my vote goes for halo, if you have a way to get the data from the forerunners you can build some crazy stuff like the ark or ringworlds.
>>
>>48056539
>>48056558
Any idea on the size, speed and such of them. All I've found are people discussing the damage they can output.

>>48056571
I was thinking about stealing the halo ark (thats the big dyson sphere inside a 5m2 of distorted space or something right?) and expanding upon that. But it has no real FTL capabilities and from what I know also doesn't have much in the way of weapons. I suppose I could always make my own but then I run into the problem of it not coming with me each jump.
>>
>>48056598
No the ark is 80km wide worldship with no ftl. But you can make your own and add ftl, thats what I did. Of course I made lots of modifications. Its my go to ship import.
>>
>>48056604
Sorry 80 THOUSAND km wide.
>>
>>48056604
How did you get it to follow you around?
>>
>>48056604
Also isn't that one 127,530 kilometers in diameter?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_00
>>
>>48056631
>>48056617
>>48056615
Yes yes it is. I made it in pieces then after each piece was done I digitized it using technology from generic virtual world blown up into a very very large ray gun platform. Then put the entire thing together in civ and had an army of supreme commander crafting worker drones Build an even bigger digitizer over the course of the jump and digitize the entire thing. Then imported it.

The actual plan took me over 30 jumps including civ to put together for the base ark though, materials are hard to come by on that scale and it is really hard to do anything with it if you disrup local spacial bodies so most of the time it needs to be in deep space.
>>
>>48056666
Whatever you say megasatan.
>>
File: iStock_000013054270Small.jpg (368KB, 907x529px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000013054270Small.jpg
368KB, 907x529px
How do you guys think "Fly" work while you're in human form after Mystery Dungeon, since you can use your Pokémon moves as a human? Do you just flap your arms up and down, or is it like how super heroes usually fly where you're self propelled?
>>
>>48056741
Fly like mew does. Psychic power flight is sweet.
>>
>>48056666
It seems like most jumpers don't try to even build megastructures anymore. Everyone wants to make the tech smaller but nobody seems to want to make anything larger than a giant robot. I love big projects like this.
>>
>>48056796
The only megastructure that matters is the LoT. Everything else is pointless and superfluous.
>>
>>48056806
Unless you can replicate the actual Megastructure from Blame!, if you could make a ship out of that. . .
>>
>>48056796
Not him but I believe thats because most jumpers don't want to build something they may have to leave behind.

Nowadays we have magic and technology that can make pretty much anything fit into the warehouse. From pym particles to digitizing to magic to whatever the fuck fuinjutsu counts as.
>>
>>48056796
If it won't fit in the Warehouse what's the point?
>>
>>48056823
You have a good point, if you have to leave it why build it at all? Thats why everything I build over the size of a house thats not imported in some way is modular enough to break down for easy storage.
>>
>>48056823
What's the point of anything? We're all dust in the wind.
>>
>>48056741
Like dis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttlPgh6Oirg
>>
File: Filthy Xeno Scum.jpg (505KB, 1500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy Xeno Scum.jpg
505KB, 1500x698px
>>48056806
Want a big LoT here's my way. Import it into the SupCom jump and get the transform thing to make it a giant robot. Then go to Gurren Lagann and import it as a Lagann type (the one that can join with other things). Now take it into any jump with a large ship, Halo as the other anon said earlier has the best ship for this. Use the Lagann type ability to merge them, this should also allow the new parts to be included in the ACU abilities. Think you're done hell no, take it to five star stories and import it and get the size boost. Now make another one using you're ACU's tech. Combine this as many time as you want without breaking the universe. Now take it to the final fantasy jump with dreadnought engineering. Repeat the make more and merging them step. And congratulations your LoT is now it's own galaxy. All you gotta do now is get a robot form, or the perk form homeworld that lets you merge with ships. Use nanites to make you and your LoT one and you now have a galaxy sized body that can travel through the warp.
>>
>>48056855
That is a big ship. You need a ship to travel across your ship. Too big.

But then again it probably works well as a body. Good plan galactus.
>>
>>48056879
>>48056855
Bigger the ship the easier it is to get sucked into a black hole in my opinion.
>>
>>48054145
SMTAnon never claimed SMT2. And judging by most comments at the time, it wasn't because he "nerfed" perks, it was because he did it to spite a troll.
>>
>>48056879
I have a plan for that too friend. Use any virtual world altform and travel from one of the ship to the other as code, then just reform in a body that the ship can make. Or use avatars when you're using the ship as your body.
>>
>>48056893
You could figure a way to harness the event horizon somehow maybe? Or possibly move them into your stomach?
>>
>>48056893
Well with the ship as your body all you gotta do is use some perks that allow you to avoid black holes or negate gravity. Otherwise >>48056910
has the right idea. Figure out a way to turn black holes into an energy source.
>>
>>48056897
Can we just accept that everyone who was involved in that argument should be ashamed of themselves and just stop talking about it?
>>
>>48056897
Given your history are you in any position to talk shit on anyone, let alone someone who actually produces the jump they've claimed?
>>
>>48056949
Thats echo, forever replying to anyone why yells loud enough.
>>
>>48056897
You know, you share the same irritating quality Manyfist does - the incessant need to splurge your two cents on an issue that's been done for several hours now and quite frankly doesn't need your input.
>>
>>48056949
>>48056963
Just ignore him. He's nothing more then a troll trying to restart an hours old argument and doesn't deserve a second of your time.
>>
>>48056941
And well if you make it your body the "The idiot magician is your friend" and "This is in fact my final form" should work on it too.
>>
>>48056984
>>48056981
>>48056976
>>48056963
>>48056949
I apologize for my rampant faggotry both here now and in the past. My inability to master autofellatio and basic hygiene have made me bitter, and I use this thread to lash out.

Henceforth, disregard everything I say.

My Tera have mercy on my soul.
>>
>>48056949
Yeah, sure, whatever. Don't really have a stake in that argument anyways. I was just telling that Anon what I observed.

>>48056963
Mate, at what point in that post did i "talk shit on" SMTAnon?

>>48056981
Yeah, I fully accept that that was my fault. By the time I saw it was too late to reply, I had already posted.

>>48057017
Get the fuck out of here man.
>>
>>48057017
I like this version better. Can we keep this one and have the poor copy leave?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 851x315px
>>48057028
>>48057062
I am the Shadow, the true self.
>>
What happens if you "reject" what your shadow says in persona?
>>
>>48057123
You get to punch them in the face!
>>
>>48057123
Your shadow goes home and cries into a bucket of ice cream.

You monster.
>>
>>48057123
What happens if you shove your shadow in a pod?
>>
>>48057191
You wind up in Konatanon's situation.
>>
File: smirk.png (254KB, 487x518px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
254KB, 487x518px
>>48055794
>giving Japanese moot actual money for quicker access to a Nordic runes board that's free to access anyway

More like Pay2EpicFail amirite

>>48056796
I leave artificial moons behind in my travels to observe previous worlds. I used to do something similar with Cities of Heaven I modified into being artificial grathnode towers.

Anyway I'm all about megastructures, it's just that they're all focused around things nobody talks about like social engineering and mass anti-magic and planting artificial leylines and harnessing the power of the collective unconsciousness for useful work and agriculturre-based reincarnation.

Some of them are partially digitised.

Some of them come in a foldeable carry mode.

Some of them only LOOK like ministructures from the perspective of the dimensionally disadvantage, and have all their maintenance infrastructure folded into a nullspace pocket while the business end sticks into reality somewhere.

>>48056806
Don't talk shit about my moons. I will fight you.
>>
>>48057140
You fight a boss with all your powers and skill plus all the power of your Persona.
>>
>>48057269

>agriculturre-based reincarnation.

Explain.
>>
File: 3394_b5aa.jpg (56KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
3394_b5aa.jpg
56KB, 375x500px
>>48057296
That's why I didn't take that drawback.
>>
Couple of questions about Xiaolin Showdown.

How does Heylin Magic work? Do you just will stuff to happen?

And the jump.seems to imply it's "dark" magic. Does it have inherently corruptive effects or something?
>>
>>48057381
A firm no one knows, the cartoon does not go into it.
>>
>>48057381
Heylin magic is not thoroughly explained in the series, at it's peak though it allows for at will reality manipulation.
>>
>>48057381
Iirc, to get the magic in the first place, you have to sell your soul and drink some magic soup that turns you inhuman. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
File: Wuya.jpg (22KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wuya.jpg
22KB, 600x480px
>>48057381
It seems to just be a 'will stuff to happen' type of thing, yes. It's not really explained. At most, there was pointing at where magic blasts had to go.

No real corruptive effects are seen, though it's only used by the 'bad guys'.

>>48057447
Nah, that's Chase's dragon thing.
>>
>>48057447
Luckily in the jump you can just buy into it.
>>
>>48057447
No that is how you get immortality, heylin magic doesn't require that.
>>
>>48057461
Best witch.
>>
File: WuyaFlying.jpg (14KB, 475x371px) Image search: [Google]
WuyaFlying.jpg
14KB, 475x371px
>>48057381
> Couple of questions about Xiaolin Showdown.
The cartoon doesn't really focus on it, but okay.

> How does Heylin Magic work?
It's magic.

> Do you just will stuff to happen?
Generally Wuya seemed to do some minor physical motions like pointing her hands at things, but other than that it was basically just "I want this to happen so it does."
Also seemed to have a lot of green fire effects, if I remember right.

> And the jump.seems to imply it's "dark" magic.
> Does it have inherently corruptive effects or something?
Yes and no. It's basically running off the yin of yin and yang. That's the dark one. It could also be called Dark Chi, or just dark magic in general. Seems to attract people of a dark persuasion who encourage others to do dark things and say shit like "You'll only know true power if you kick your friends in the face!"
But other than some spells that very specifically are used to corrupt people and turn them evil, it doesn't seem to have inherent corruptive influence on the wielder.
The green fire is kinda spoopy, though!
>>
>>48057461
I will need to pod that witch, she is pretty damned powerful and there are plenty of ways for a jumper to restore her power.

da fuck is going on with the captchas?
>>
>>48057491
>da fuck is going on with the captchas?

Big white screen that seems to require randomly clicking to activate?

Yeah same problem here.
>>
>>48057491
>restore her power
Can't you just free her and stop chase from sealing most of her powers?
>>
File: wuya.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wuya.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>48057476
Agreed.

>>48057491
She's fun too. Even pretty nice if you help her with world domination and then /not/ betray her.
>>
>>48057523
I though that the system just being wrong about what is in the pictures was bad but this is asinine.
>>
>>48057487
>pic

DEM LEGS.
>>
>>48057523
Oh, huh. I thought it was a just me having that problem.
>>
>>48057583
Nah it happened to me too.
>>
File: gawking.png (343KB, 768x621px) Image search: [Google]
gawking.png
343KB, 768x621px
>>48057326

Ilfa Seed (FF9): A sample from a tree capable of absorbing souls in a nearby area in order to grow. Once it's matured, souls can be replanted and reincarnated elsewhere

Bio-Technician (The Polity): Enables the creation of self-contained ecosystems

Throne of Creation (Etrian Odyssey): Enables some exotic biotech combinations

Maestro (Aquaria): Enables the shaping of biomass with your voice

Nothing in particular from Endless Legend and Naruto, but a form of Dust refined by Endless Recycling and sample of the Chakra Fruit why didn't anyone tell me chakra can rez people sooner are components.

Chromosome Analysis Specialist (Biomega): Provides the basic knowlege for working with Juhki/Shimajuhki samples

Chosen of Death (Lord of Light): Amongst other things, provides the theory behind a system of tanks that grow new bodies which can be attuned to psychic power

And last but not least, HYDRA Blueprints (MCU) for fusing tech.

What I do is buy some agricultural infrastructure, ostensibly wheat and millet. So there's just entire fields of "wheat" stalks that are actually carefully cultivated biotechnological ressurection-stalks. People dying near the wheat get their souls stored in them, and then it can be harvested and delivered somewhere else to handle extraction. People further away don't see the invisible clouds of bio-nanites released by the "wheat", which serves a tether to create a mystic current drawing in the souls of the dying towards the fields.

Really, the hardest part is forging the papers to seem like your dummy agriculture holdings/soul bootlegging conspiracy is actually turning a profit.

And because of both nanomachines and Maestro, the fields can be "grown" in seconds by a skilled singer if you need to collect some souls on the fly.
>>
What are some cool hand guns you can pick up that are not called Gravitational Beam Emitter?
>>
>>48057551
>Green spiral eyes
OOHHHH NOOOOO!!!
>>
>>48057551
To this day Wuya still stands out in my mind as one of the few evil warlords/sorcerers/big bads who promised someone they could be their lieutenant and have anything they wanted, and then actually fucking kept it.
Ray gave up a holy fuck of a good deal there. No wonder he ended up team leader.

Why can't more villains be like Wuya?
>>
>>48057598
Because rezzing people in Naruto either turns them into magic robots or kills whoever tries to do it. Not the best setting to get resurrection from.
>>
>>48057605
Didn't she constantly betray everyone else she worked with, though?
>>
>>48057621
When she was an underling or side partner, yes. Wuya wanted to be on top. Once she was, she had no problem treating Raymundo with actual respect.

I guess that does make her a bit of a problem for JUMPERS, now that you mention it.
>>
File: sideglance.png (248KB, 435x488px) Image search: [Google]
sideglance.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>48057461
>Chase's dragon thing

It was bean soup, to be specific. Apparently there's a kind of bean soup that's kinda like Orochimaru's seal, in that it gives you an evil super mode but also, well, turns you evil. And immortal too.

Also it was given to him by an evil talking bean. I'm still not sure why they decided the BBEG should be an evil talking bean.
>>
>>48057605
Like many in need of podding the fastest way to get her inside one is to tell her about your pods and watch as she gets in one while you are still talking.

>I have this method that makes people immortal as long as I am still alive and lets them travel to other worlds where there are no annoying monks.
>>
>>48057647
Dragon soup, the main ingredient is dragon not beans.
>>
File: wuya throne.png (2MB, 1439x1043px) Image search: [Google]
wuya throne.png
2MB, 1439x1043px
>>48057581
She seems to love showing those off too...

>>48057621
Mostly because /she/ wants to be the one ruling the world, and also in large part because they keep failing.
>>
File: look.png (373KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
373KB, 764x684px
>>48057618
It says on the wiki they're just fine and dandy if you just pump them full of extra spirit energy after they incarnate, or even if you just refine the base technique though.

>>48057601
SMT has the Peacemaker, which pacts one helluva kick against demons

I think Generic Western has a handgun named something similar

You could make one in DMC/Bayonetta

Kung Fury has one that can hurt anyone or anything as much as being shot does, even if they can't feel pain. Especially being shot in the dick.
>>
>>48057646
How hard would it be to convince her that other things are more fun than ruling the world?
>>
>>48057680
Waifu detected, Blue Feather prepared.
>>
>>48057711
Tell her that you have access to other worlds that don't have monks.
>>
>>48057727
Won't she just want to conquer those, too? It'll get annoying having every world I go to quickly get overthrown by her.
>>
File: nointensifies.png (286KB, 688x556px) Image search: [Google]
nointensifies.png
286KB, 688x556px
>>48057655
>oh yeah, there's this one world where a foolish samurai has gotta get back to the past to stop an unspeakable evil from unleashing his future or something. Maaaaaaybe play that one by ear?

>>48057602
>>48057551
>green spiral eyes
>wuya is pretty much the strongest Heylin practitioner in top form
>heylin magic is green flames and appears to operate by willing it to do stuff
>I took Heylin magic

...whoops.
>>
>>48057711
I kindof think very incredibly, actually, considering there's no reason she couldn't rule the world AND do other things on top of that.
>>
File: wuya car.png (848KB, 1131x794px) Image search: [Google]
wuya car.png
848KB, 1131x794px
>>48057714
Good taste detected.

>>48057750
Don't worry, Man of the Spiral. Just accept it.
>>
>>48057711
There's a perk in Merlin BBC that lets you redeem people and make them more like you by interacting them for a while.
>>
File: ImAGenius.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
ImAGenius.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>48057750
DIG THAT HOLE DEEPER.

YOU'RE BOUND TO COME OUT THE OTHER END EVENTUALLY.
>>
>>48057774
>16-bit Wuya
>>
>>48057750
How can you not take that magic? It has some pretty ridiculous high level applications.
>>
>>48057601
the Evelyn pistol from Bloodborne. It has the highest bloodtinge rating out of all firearms. Its not crazy compared to a lot of other things you can find in jumps, but blood powered weapons are pretty cool. Also there are a surprisingly large number of ways or weaponizing your blood or making it magic that would stack well the pistol.
>>
>>48057794
It's my primary form of Magic.
>>
>>48057774
Best girl deserves better picture quality.
>>
>>48057461
>>48057476
>>48057487
>>48057551
>>48057581
>>48057680
>>48057774
>Wuya
She's fun to look at and I can respect her ambition, but her voice is a boner killer.
>>
File: wuya kick.png (574KB, 949x663px) Image search: [Google]
wuya kick.png
574KB, 949x663px
>>48057788
>>48057874
Hey, if you have better resolution I'm all for it. Hard to find quality pictures of Wuya though.
>>
Can a Teen Titans Half-Demon potentially do anything Raven did in the show?
>>
>>48057876
Only as a ghost.
>>
>>48057911
You'll never master her ability to win my heart. So no.
>>
>>48057876
>Fun to look at
Seriously? I mean, is it just me or do all these pictures look like DeviantArt tier OC shit? This art style is utter garbage and makes the lady look like an ugly midget.
>>
>>48057919
She doesn't have that sexy Claudia Black rasp, her voice reminds me of an old smoker.
>>
>>48057921
Raven is a mediocre waifu.
>>
File: wuya_art_jam_by_14_bis.jpg (149KB, 1073x744px) Image search: [Google]
wuya_art_jam_by_14_bis.jpg
149KB, 1073x744px
>>48057939
Is this better?
>>
>>48057955
Wrong.

All waifus are shit.
>>
>>48057955
Comics Raven is shit-tier waifu, TT Raven is top tier waifu. If you're judging her on her average, you're correct but there Raven's that are totes worth the pod or feather.
>>
>>48057976
Her head bothers the shit out of me.
It's too round on top.
>>
>>48057976
No actually, that just emphasises how weird her eyes/hair/face is, not to mention how comical her hips are. Only reinforces the DeviantArt impression given how weird her body shape is.
>>
>>48057921
My nigga!
>>48057955
You are a pleb most foul.
>>
>>48057911
Potentially.

I think the only thing you might have trouble with on its own would be turning into a bigass white cloak version of yourself and blasting the fuck out of Trigon, because power of friendship or some shit.

You can just grab some outside jump perks to increase your power/potential/what the fuck ever though and then even that could be simulated.
>>
>>48057991
>>48057994
Thats because these are literally deviantart pics and thats her hair do I guess? I like her myself. To each their own.
>>
>>48058007
Pretty sure KOTOR said you'd be able to reach that level on your own with centuries of training.
>>
>>48058022
Requiring centuries of training counts as having trouble with on its own, anon.

On its own meaning without outside perks.
>>
>>48058019
One more then Im out.
>>
File: Explosions!.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions!.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>48057921
Don't count me out just yet anon!
>>
>>48058046
Dude it's like someone from the simpsons.
>>
File: asdfghjkl.jpg (24KB, 314x480px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkl.jpg
24KB, 314x480px
>>48058046
> background
God I loved Katnappe.

Shame she was so one note.
>>
>>48058066
There are much better ones but they tend to show more skin than I am comfortable posting on a blueboard. I am not manyfist so I dont tempt the lewd.
>>
>>48058062
Oh, Sister Strike Burke-Chan, you'll always have a special place in my heart.
>>
>>48058062
I'm sorry Sister, but you will never win the spess mehreen's heat.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0c3VFXehWmR
>>
File: wuya_by_atryl-d5vqe0y.png (1MB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wuya_by_atryl-d5vqe0y.png
1MB, 789x1200px
>>48058046
Hm, some more from me then? I prefer versions of her like these myself.
>>
File: wuya card.jpg (491KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wuya card.jpg
491KB, 800x1200px
>>48058102
Or like this.
>>
File: 1441499879059.jpg (176KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1441499879059.jpg
176KB, 900x636px
>>48058101
>MFW

>>48058092
We don't do emotocons, it's not proper.
But I kinda want to do an emotocon, just for you.
>>
>>48058111
Finally one that doesn't look like something from the simpsons or just grotesque. Still don't see the big appeal but at least it's now 'ew'.
>>
File: blueboard.gif (1MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
blueboard.gif
1MB, 478x360px
>>48058136
>We don't do emotocons, it's not proper.
>But I kinda want to do an emotocon, just for you.
>>
File: Dearemperorhow.jpg (46KB, 365x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dearemperorhow.jpg
46KB, 365x320px
>>48058190
>>
Welp, I guess love can bloom on the battlefield.

>laugh track
>freeze frame
>credits
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>48058226
>>
File: Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg (53KB, 621x480px) Image search: [Google]
Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg
53KB, 621x480px
>>48058226
>>
Anyone know the name of the perk and the jump it's in that gives complete control over every part of your body?
>>
>>48058300
Mind Over Matter, from Cho Aniki.
>>
>>48058300
There's one in Dune that does that.

I'd name it, but I'm far too lazy to look it up.
>>
>>48058318
>>48058323
Thanks.
>>
>>48058323
>>48058341
The Weirding Way.
>>
>>48058300
>>48058318
Not him but could this be used along with some form of biokinesis to add mass to yourself by eating meat? Or if you are made of energy from lord of light maybe use it to pad yourself with energy and get bigger?
>>
>>48058111
>>
>>48058353
Prototype or Primal Zerg could probably help in that respect.

>>48058190
Congratulations, I'm sure she'll make an excellent waifu.
>>
So, what perks or items do we have to reduce the costs of magic? I know there's the Golden Stud from Chrono Trigger, and the Ring of Elru in Overlord, but what else do we have to ensure maximum efficiency?
>>
File: 1451546564040.jpg (6KB, 236x157px) Image search: [Google]
1451546564040.jpg
6KB, 236x157px
>>48058368
> Wuya
> wearing shoes
>>
>>48058410
FF6 has an expensive item that could help.
>>
>>48058410
Elona's got some good options for that, and Dragon's Crown has one that lets you gain mana from casting low tier spells.
>>
>>48058398
Shit spoiler didnt work.

>>48058419
>>48058421
Reposting in spoiler.
>>
>>48058438
The Eye of Set I think is the FF6 one.

>>48058410
There are multiple perks around the chain, Overlord LN has "The Ring of Elru" or something that works. You could always make perpetual magitech generators and find a way to link them to yourself.
>>
>>48058446
The one on the left is Wuya, but who's on the right?
>>
>>48058466
She is worst girl.
>>
>>48058459
>perpetual magitech generators

Any ideas how one would go about doing something like that?
>>
>>48058459
The Eye of Set is from Sword and Sorcery. FF6 has Soul of Thamasa, that double-casts. Also Celestriad from FF6 reduces casting costs.
>>
>>48058459
No, the Eye of Set is from Worm.
>>
>>48058466
Kimiko also known as worst girl.
>>
>>48058480
Eye of set is from sword and sorcery not worm. Worm has no magic.
>>
If i used dark binding on someone corrupted by chaos, what would happen? would it work like any other dark binding or would chaos have some effect on me?
>>
File: 321412.jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
321412.jpg
9KB, 266x190px
>>48058474
> Any ideas how one would go about doing something like that?
OH MAN

SO. In Master of Magic, you've got magic, right? And normally you get them from, like, nodes and money conversion and shit like that.
BUT. Elves, right?! They actually generate mana just from being alive. And Dark Elves? They generate TWICE the magic of normal elves.
So all you gotta do is take a dark elf, grab a bunch of genetics/cloning/splicing/magitech/research perks, and then mess around with them until you can isolate the part of their body that generates mana and then CLONE it.

Even better if you combine it with, like, Xenobiology from Lovecraft, so you can make 4th dimensional inward curving mana organs. More matter equals more mana, y'know?

> But Konata! Isn't that, like, unethical?
THAT'S THE BEST PART. Dark Elves? They don't give a FUCK! You think their low population growth is because they don't have sex? Hell no! They have ALL the sex! They just keep murdering each other! They are a trainwreck of backstabbing and cruelty! As the mage in charge, you can probably just make a standing order for them to deliver all corpses to your lab for experimenting, and they'll think you're smarter for efficient use of resources!

There's some perk somewhere that actually makes your scientific breakthroughs come easier the less you care about morals, that'd be GREAT for this.
If only I could remember what it's called?
>>
>>48058446
...it's like someone surgically grafted balloons to her ass...
>>
>>48058597

It's probably Mad Researcher from Final Fantasy 8.
>>
File: not wrong.png (219KB, 393x399px) Image search: [Google]
not wrong.png
219KB, 393x399px
>>48058480
Just because Worm Anon is the one who made the jump...
>>
About Nanoha jump, if I take the Darkness drawback, including taking Device Meister and Ancient Knowledge perk, can I hack it to remove the corrupt program?
>>
File: 5044636089a8906342570l.jpg (38KB, 409x402px) Image search: [Google]
5044636089a8906342570l.jpg
38KB, 409x402px
>>48058649
That's the one!

>>48058597
Anyway, if you're not into radical cruelty and unchecked SCIENCE!, you could simulate the same thing (likely at half effectiveness) using normal elves and volunteers.
You can probably do the necessary research without killing anyone. ... it just won't be quite as efficient.

But hey, mana organs don't come cheap, y'know?
>>
File: 1466445463459.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466445463459.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>48058597
Well, there's one in Invader Zim that allows you to talk anyone into pretty much any scientific/medical research you can think up. Then there's a whole lot of perks in Portal for gaining results from non-standard experiments. You might find what you want there.
>>
>>48056855
You just made Spaceball 1, anon. I literally can't find anything wrong with, especially because due to it's size, if you actually achieved FTL, you'd be getting towards ludicrous speed.
>>
>>48048940
79 Akame ga Kill
Age 23
Villager
General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Man of the Something(Sea), Appropriate Opportunities, If You're Okay With Someone Like Me -100, Boiling Blood -200, The Smile -300, The Man -300, Seductive Body -100,
Heinlein Power Armor: Extra-Dimensional Storage(Wristband)-50ip, Enhanced Striking -100ip, Ammo -100ip, Enhanced Durability -100ip, Flight -50ip, Auxiliary Armament(Mk. Xf Hell's Teeth pattern Chainsword[Light of Terra])-100ip, Auxiliary Armament(Gatling Terror)-100ip, Enhanced Body -200ip, Projectile Control(Lock on homing)-200ip,
Simple Sturdy Weapon,
Companion Import(Ruari[Drop In, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Swindling, Massage, Teigu(Chakra Weapon Infusion(Soul Spear[Masterwork Weapon(Sword)]): Extra-Dimensional Storage[Wristband]-100ip, Enhanced Striking -50ip, Ammo -100ip, Enhanced Durability -50ip, Lasting Effect -100ip, Cutting Power -300ip, Regeneration -300ip), Simple Sturdy Weapon, Canon Teigu(Thousand-Mile Flight: Mastema)-500], Claire[Drop In, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Swindling, Massage, Canon Teigu(One-Cut Killer: Murasame), Canon Teigu(Cutter of Creation: Extase)-500], Yugiri Mistwalker[Drop In, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Swindling, Massage, Teigu(Raijin:Enhanced Striking -50ip, Ammo -100ip, Enhanced Durability -50ip, Lasting Effect -100ip, Projectile Control(Lock on Homing Lightning)-200ip, Energy Control[Electricity]-200ip, Cutting Power -300ip), Canon Teigu(Great Tremor: Heavy Pressure)-500], Deadly Decadent Court[Drop In, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Swindling, Massage, Teigu(Soul Spear(Masterwork Weapon[Sword]): Extra-Dimensional Storage[Wristband]-100ip, Enhanced Striking -50ip, Ammo -100ip, Enhanced Durability -50ip, Lasting Effect -100ip, Cutting Power -300ip, Regeneration -300ip), Canon Teigu(Infinite Uses: Cross Tail)-500],
cont.
>>
Does earth still exist somewhere within The City in Blame?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>48058876
Ada[Drop In, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Swindling, Massage, Canon Teigu(Animal King: Lionelle), Canon Teigu(Animal King: Lionelle)-500], Caera[Drop In, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Swindling, Massage, Canon Teigu(Infinite Uses: Cross Tail), Canon Teigu(Glorious Hands of God: Perfector)], Vera[Drop In, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Swindling, Massage, Canon Teigu(Dimensional Formation: Shambhala), Canon Teigu(L'Arc Qui Ne Faut)-500], Nekron[Military, General Level Potential, Perfect Hair, Killing Intent, Weird but Acceptable, Canon Teigu(One-Cut Killer: Murasame), Canon Teigu(March of the Dead: Yatsufusa)-500])-200,
Check Your Damned Kills! +200,
Honestly, know nothing about this place. So, it's time to chill in the bar while shadowclones investigate. Once I have enough information, I'll likely start going out and having fun with my newly improved armor. Since I only intend to kill worthy targets, I'll check my kills. I'll check to make sure I've collected their souls.
Continue
1 Golden Sun
2 Star Trek
3 Sailor Moon
4 ARIA
5 Devil Survivor 1
6 Axe Cop
7 Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
8 Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48058474
Use masters of magic to get the spell to make mana out of gold, find a way to bind it into a constantly running area spell , build a fuckhuge machine with supcom to pump gold into it.

That one anon had this working on a massive scale funneling through a focus item. I'm not sure if this helps but there is an item in tales of symphonia that allows you to keep from exploding from too much energy. You're gonna want that.
>>
>>48058876
>>48058907
Off to ARIA, Claymore queued Nechronica and Soma in the queue queue
>>
>>48056855
>Use the Lagann type ability to merge them, this should also allow the new parts to be included in the ACU abilities.
I don't think that would work since your Spiral power feats are limited to 1st story arc levels, and the best Simon could do then was take over a carrier ship not absorb it.

>>48054270
>>48054304
I'm going to add a note in Teen Titans that clarifies how Trigon's mass petrification wave isn't an insta death so long it's reversed.

>>48058039
>>48058022
>>48058007
>>48057911
You can reach White Cloak Raven's level but it will take a while.
>>
File: Na5471A.jpg (581KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Na5471A.jpg
581KB, 1920x1080px
>>48058848
Anon who did that post here. I can go far beyond FTL due to integration of Futurama engines and Minecraft EE condensers making the required dark matter/ whale oil. And since the way I made it allows me to create larger and larger structures each time after about 15 recreations and joining I'm hitting somewhere near 4178903040Km in diameter. Give or take a couple thousand due to the LoT (didn't factor it in). Best part of all of this is it's an alt form. So with the combo I posted in >>48056990
I could shrug off most things that can't outright destroy a solar system. Having the Mind Over Matter, from Cho Aniki doesn't hurt either. Mass production of anything my ACU can make with a thought is pretty great.
>>
>>48058931
If that's soo it could still help, there's always duct-tape fusion from invader zim and just plain merging them with nanites. It'd take longer but I've got all the time in the world.
>>
>>48058931
Really! No more auto lose in Teen Titans!?!? I had been avoiding that jump because of that bit of bullshit.
>>
File: Haha time for friendship.png (511KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Haha time for friendship.png
511KB, 1280x720px
>>48056796
I've never been good at the megastructure thing, because I'm not terribly creative and it's hard coming up with really cool ideas, despite my having almost every crafting perk available making it really easy for me to make shit. And I don't want to steal other people's ideas, because...I don't know why to be honest.

>>48056855
Ellimist is that you?

>>48057551
Wuya is pretty Top-Tier

>>48057602
>Wuya with Spiral Power
This amuses me immensely, thank you anon.

>>48057750
Man. Of. The. Spiral.

>>48057876
Her voice is better once she's revived.

>>48058848
We need Spaceballs as a jump
>>
>>48059081
Character from The Animorphs. God-like being that used to be a normal guy from an alien species. A lot of shit happened, he eventually got a body made of multiple, very large, space ships. Then he got sucked into a black hole which is what made him a god-like being.

It's very complicated, and I just woke up, otherwise I'd give the cliff-notes version of the story.
>>
>>48059106
I must meet this person, we can compare space ship dicks. Are they still alive when the jump starts?
>>
>>48058931
Even without the insta death most jumpers will want a way to keep from being hit by it. Some of us are a bit too cynical to trust in "the power of friendship" kind of solution.
>>
>>48059125
Yes, he never dies in the series.
>>
>>48058931

This reminded me of something I've been wondering concerning the Portal drawback.

Is letting Raven become the portal and then banish Trigon supposed to be the only way to deal with it, or just a "If you can't figure out a way to keep Trigon from using you or her as a portal you can always just let canon play out" suggestion?
>>
>>48059271
If you can figure out a way to stop Trigon from ever getting summoned at all, that would work just as well. High power jumpers can certainly figure something out.
However, for jumpers who are not able to do that, letting canon play out is probably the easiest way to go.

The main danger is that summoning involves the death of the summoner, and you'll be one of the only two people capable of performing the summoning, so your primary goal in that instance is to convince Slade through some means or another that it will be much easier to get Raven to do it than you.
>>
>>48058746
That...is a good question. If you aren't in a situation like Hayate where you didn't know it was the goddamn book causing your cripple nature, and had an idea, you MIGHT, but you run the risk of triggering the corrupted security system, which may just drain your life force to fill every page it can, leave you dead, if not 'death would be a better option', and move on. It's a mighty risk to basically avoid A's.

I'm not the writer of the jump, but that's my opinion based on my knowledge of The Book of Darkness and A's
>>
>>48059143
Just get something that makes you immune to petrification.
Ribbon Bearer from FFTA, Ribbon from FF7, a number of magical items from the various D&D jumps...
It's not exactly hard to get.
>>
>>48059045
Yeah, sorry. I don't know why it wasn't like that in the 1st place. I guess I thought it would make the jump more interesting/challenging.

>>48059271
It's the easiest and most viable solution since it'll get rid of Trigon early on and help Raven work out a lot of her problems.

You might be able to find a way to keep Trigon away from earth and his daughter permanently but it'd take some of the strongest magic available. And even then I think Raven would constantly worry about him coming back or trying to take over her mind.

You could fight him directly in his own universe but I feel like that would be the equivalent of challenging a D&D boss in it's own demi-plane.
>>
>>48059397
Now I'm wondering if Trigon would be effected by "The Goal of All Life is Death". Not that I've been to Overlord yet.
>>
>>48059397
Actually, I think we discussed that fully mastered Heylin Magic would put us on a roughly equal level to Trigon, and combine that with Overlord stuff, it can work out.
Or if you're feeling lazy you can just go Asura's Wrath Demigod and punch his lights out.
>>
So what is this "White Cloak Raven" that was being discussed? How big of a boost would that be over the base Half-Demon powers?
>>
>>48059462
You need a very specific build to get that ability in overlord, which is no healing spells, all death magic or summoning, be an elder lich which requires a book of the dead and being a skeleton, and maxxing out darkness and death spells.

Not meeting those requirements means you cant learn that ability, you basically need to copy ainz build to do it.
>>
>>48059570
Bring Doom Guy, it'll be fun.
>>
>>48059570
Asura's wrath demigod requires mantra and everyone you could get mantra from is turned to stone at the time you would be having that fight.
>>
>>48059642
The stuff can be stored, that is the entire point of the Mantra Reactor.
>>
>>48059604
I want an MMO with such an insanely in-depth Class System as YGGDRASIL.
>>
>>48059570
Wuya is more or less equal to Trigon but she is the most ridiculously powerful heylin witch ever, you could eventually reach her level in theory but even Chase Young couldn't match her with a shit ton of time to train his martial arts and magic. It would be easier to bring Wuya herself to fight Trigon.
>>
>>48059604
According to the wiki it's a spell, so you could just take Dark Wisdom, watch Ainz use it and then copy it. That's what the perk does.
>>
>>48059670
No, the point of the Mantra Reactor is to handle vast amounts of Mantra safely. It's not a storage device.

You need actual storage units.
>>
File: WhiteRavenTheEndPart3.jpg (45KB, 359x600px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteRavenTheEndPart3.jpg
45KB, 359x600px
>>48059601
After Raven was able to overcome her fears and take full control of her emotions her cloak became white and she gained enough power to defeat Trigon. The exact strengths of this form are unknown since she only uses it a few times but whenever she does her powers are significantly increased.
>>
>>48059710
In the game it is where the Mantra harvested for the Karma Fortress is stored (Seven trillion souls worth by the end of the game).
>>
>>48059735
Doesn't she also (somehow) achieved that in the Starfire-less bad future?
>>
>>48059760
I think there's some miscommunication, here. The Mantra Reactor item is the same sort as the cybernetic implant Yaksha has and later gives to Asura. That's what that anon is thinking of, I believe. The jump refers to the storage battery as a Mantra Capacitor.
>>
>>48059604
I'm aware of that. I'm more being curious. Granted, as I'm trying to get more Overlord in my nerd-diet right now, I'm not sure what all I'd do in Overlord anyways.
>>
>>48059810
Ah, that would make sense.
>>
>>48059793
Yes, she also used it in the episode with the guy trapped in the book who taught her magic.
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.