[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #897: Cultist Chan Corpses Everywhere Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 634
Thread images: 73

File: JC.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47804247
>>
File: 582.png (517KB, 680x469px) Image search: [Google]
582.png
517KB, 680x469px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47811570
>>47811557
39. RWBY

- "Age": 17 years old
- Background: Drop-In
- I Should Be Dead By Now [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- Iconic Outfit [Free]
- Iconic Theme [Free]
- Scroll [Free]
- Aura Implants [Discount Drop-In] [300 left]
- Variable Weapon Import: Scythrophone [275 left]
- Heavy [250 left]
- Dust Chamber [200 left]
- Aura Focus [125 left]
- Cash [Free Drop-In]
- Novels [100 left]
- Aura for Everybody [0 left]
- Move On

>"Hawkmon, I have a question."

>"Yes?"

>"If I have you Digivolve to Aquilamon or Armor Digivolve to Halsemon, how far will you be able to fly, and how quickly, before you have to revert to your base form?"

>"A while, but why do you ask?"

>"This broadcast. This tournament. Something is wrong here. Something is happening."

>"Shall we, then?"

>"First, I need to learn which way this 'Vale' is."

>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Generic Parenting Jump
>4. Showa Kamen Rider
>5. Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei
>6. Divinity: Dragon Commander
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou
>>
So looking over last thread, people briefly talked about Wizards casting spontaneously like sorcerers and mechanics for that. Since magic gets borked in the jump at one point, it sounds like the Slayer's Handbook would let you rewrite how magic works to let Wizards cast spontaneously. What possible problems might one run into and how might they be solved if so? Consider me green as grass when it comes to 3.5
>>
Is Wild Card here?
>>
>>47812650
I am. What's up?
>>
>>47812663
Could you please change the mandatory nerf in Fallout into an optional drawback?
>>
If you clone a companion will their clone be a companion as well or would you need to buy a companion perk/ blue feather?

Or would it be easier to build cryo pods yourself and stick them inside?
>>
>>47812672
Didn't take long.
>>
>>47812672
Allow me to answer for him.

No.
>>
File: LegoTack.jpg (65KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
LegoTack.jpg
65KB, 600x550px
Jumpers, I ask of you; what is you most devastating weapon? Mine is pic related.
>>
I thought that last question was fishy...
>>
>>47812674
The clone will be a companion, too. All sapient beings that you or a companion create are also companions. And you can't build your own Stasis Pods, they're Benefactor fiat and not real technology.
>>
>>47812693
Why? There's no good reason for it existing.
>>
>>47812650
>>47812663
>>47812672
I recognize that I really shouldn't laugh at this, but I can't help it.
>>
File: a260f316ca893fc19f77ba17eba6a685.jpg (599KB, 700x1003px) Image search: [Google]
a260f316ca893fc19f77ba17eba6a685.jpg
599KB, 700x1003px
>>47812553
Honestly, the Slayer's Handbook is a perfect solution if you get caught in Forgotten Realms during the years magic goes haywire. You could allow Wizards direct access to arcane energies instead of having to ritualistically study their spells. Really, it's a pretty elegant solution all things considered.

That said, the various Gods of Forgotten Realms are going to be ALL kinds of interested in who is messing with the rules of creation. Not all of them are going to be entirely pleased at your interference, especially considering the messy circumstances that will be going on at the time. Things will be too unsettled to expect direct retribution from the many deities immediately, but after things settle down, you will be found, you will be questioned, and you very likely will be found wanting.

I did the SAME thing during my own time in Forgotten Realms. The only reason I got around the whole pissed deity situation was by writing into existence a new god of the Arcane and making him more powerful than the others. It honestly wasn't the best solution, but it was fairly early in my Chain and I honestly didn't know what I was doing with the Slayer's Handbook.

>>47812695
That's a horrible, insidious, dangerous weapon that few can match. Personally, I prefer cutting remarks about my opponent's character that contain truths I have to right knowing.
>>
>>47812709
Nor has there been for a long long time, but I highly doubt he's going to change it now.
>>
File: Swiss army wife in diguise.jpg (222KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss army wife in diguise.jpg
222KB, 850x1201px
>>47812695
My wife!
My Legos are purely for keikaku.
>>
>>47812709
Because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>47812695
A Sphere of Annihilation I picked up in Dragonlance.
>>
Guys. Please. Don't do this. Nothing good will come of it. Just ignore him.
>>
Assuming you're a Keyblade Wielder, but don't take mage tree perks, what can you potentially learn to do with magic?
>>
>>47812709
Ignore it if you don't like it, he refuses to comment on that subject in any way so don't bother. And before you start don't bother complaining about his lack of comment, that is also pointless and we have been through this too many times already.
>>
>>47812732
>You could allow Wizards direct access to arcane energies instead of having to ritualistically study their spells
Isn't the whole reason they have to do that because they used to not have to and accidentally broke reality?
>>
Who is it that has the Text to Speech Device jump in development hell? Are you ever going to do anything with it? If not are you willing to release the claim so that someone else can?
>>
>>47812762
You really shouldn't have to be forced to ignore something like this. I just don't see why he just won't change it if practically everyone agrees that it's a bad idea.
>>
>>47812780
It's an elegant solution, but I never once said it was a good idea. Even I, with all my experimental fuckery with the Slayer's Handbook, didn't try to alter the way Wizards access their spells.

You're probably right, though I'm not up on my Forgotten Realms lore enough to say for certain. Breaking reality sounds like something Wizards would do with unlimited power.
>>
>>47812817
I agree but yelling at him has been tried before, excessively in fact, and it never changes anything. Just drop it.
>>
>>47812809
The creator was from Spacebattles, and never even posted it in the thread or responded to criticism. It's up for grabs, unless the thread suddenly changed it's mind on something.
>>
>>47812846
No one's yelling here. He just flat out refuses to discuss it in any form, and that's childish and pig-headed.
>>
>>47812732
>That said, the various Gods of Forgotten Realms are going to be ALL kinds of interested in who is messing with the rules of creation.
They fuck up so horribly and so often that you'd think they'd be used to it by now. Having said that, being in Faerun during one of the big events, Spellplague, Time of Troubles, etc, is particularly shitty.
>>
>>47812861
Again I agree but since it never accomplishes anything it should just be dropped.
>>
>>47812861
He has discussed it.

The discussion was no.

Now stop being a faggot.
>>
>>47812663
For something actually legitimate, you know the soul corruption from killing in Dresden Files is all about enjoying it, right? I mean, you're breaking the law as the wizards see it regardless, but you're not actually becoming a sociopath unless you enjoyed the act. Just killing people in self defense or hell, by accident and not deriving a positive reaction from it is metaphysically harmless (To you, it empowers evil in general.)
>>
>>47812817
Wildcard refuses to change the jump.
It's as simple as that.
It's fucking retarded, but nobody else can change the jump, which means it won't be changed, which means that this entire line of questioning is pointless.
>>
File: Master_Xehanort.png (766KB, 1204x2032px) Image search: [Google]
Master_Xehanort.png
766KB, 1204x2032px
>>47812183
> A few decades ago, this would be the part where I get immeasurably butthurt
In fairness, they're not ONLY used for light. There's also the flip side, darkness. This guy here, in the picture? He has a keyblade, and he's basically the series' biggest jackass, and the basis for the perk Me, Myself, and I.
That said, he seems to be the only wielder who embraces darkness. It's likely you have to get chosen first and fall later.

And, given your whole thing was the shunning of emotions of any kind, yeah, you'd probably still be pretty butthurt. There's not really a cold logic option for keyblades.

> But now I'm merely...curious, as to how such an artifact might affect a being composed primarily of malevolent narrative.
Well, Maleficent gets her heart unlocked in the first game, and she's basically nothing but a bitch core surrounded by a cloak of bitch. It fully unlocks the darkness in her heart and she turns into her bigass dragon form and starts mindlessly rampaging.
Sora also unlocks his own darkness shortly after, and turns into a tiny Shadow Heartless for a short segment of the game, the very weakest type of Heartless.
I'm not sure what would happen if you tried to unlock the light. I've never seen it happen, but then I've only played the console games and there are a lot for handhelds with relevant story material.

It's not like Zelda or some shit where the handheld games can be ignored, they go into a lot of supplementary plot detail.
>>
>>47812695
What's sharper than a max durability jumper's bones?

Answer: Fucking nothing.
>>
>>47812780
It was one guy one time, don't blame us all for that.
>>
>>47812908
King Micky's keyblade is also of darkness even if he himself is not.
>>
>>47812756
Just go look at what Sora does.
>>
>>47812848
It's basically 40k.

Fuck, I think 40k has a +0 drawback where shit like that can be allowed.
>>
>>47812929
Goddesses, no sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>47812908
Don't forget that, though very rare, there are keyblades to Twilight too, the mixing of both light and dark.
>>
>>47812863
>>They fuck up so horribly and so often that you'd think they'd be used to it by now.
I know, right? Some of them make Zeus look responsible by comparison. Unfortunately, they still get quite upset when mortals dare to tread on their realm even a little.

Hell, a few of them have been known to screw over mortals for simply daring to be particularly good at something. Rolling anything higher than a 40 or 50 in any skill check /guarantees/ a god or goddess is going to stop what they're doing to take a peek at you.
>>
>>47812957
True, but it is an interesting version of 40K.
>>
>>47811647
>>47811625

Actually, it is more like this Anon said:
>>47811589

It's just... not many people in Pokemon have time or want or dedication to train these powers unless they already got powers. I mean, it is like more advanced martial arts in terms of seeing your progress. It's hard to learn and unlike regular martial arts, it is way harder to see progress at first so you get demotivated and thus stop training
>>
>>47812978
Yeah, jumping to Faerun as a late jumper is more dangerous than people think. Not because of the creatures and the like, but because of the gods and how particular they are.
>>
>>47812908
>That said, he seems to be the only wielder who embraces darkness. It's likely you have to get chosen first and fall later.
iirc, Xehanort implies that the Keyblade War involved Wielders aligned to both Dark and Light. It's really more than the Dark ones were extinct up until Xehanort fell.

Also whatever happened to that KH phone game with the keyblade factions?
>>
>>47813005
>Also whatever happened to that KH phone game with the keyblade factions?

Kingdom Hearts Chi. As far as I know, it's still being updated.
>>
>>47813037
I just mean lore wise, what has it revealed to us?
>>
When will we have Enter the Gungeon jump/gauntlet?
>>
File: 1437341975233.jpg (63KB, 955x712px) Image search: [Google]
1437341975233.jpg
63KB, 955x712px
>>47813005
>phone game
>>
>>47812978
How powerful are the D&D gods anyways? City-busting?
>>
>>47813058
When you make it.

>>47813068
Omnipotent in their home planes.
>>
>>47813058
No idea, someone was working on it, then they gave up a few days later. Make the thing yourself if you want.
>>
>>47813068
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>47812695
My cutting insults.
>>
>>47813066
It's a web browser thing actually. Coded was the mobile game. Before it was remade on the DS.
>>
>>47812885
I went with the spiritual corruption interpretation for a number of reasons. We see it happen in the books with Molly, albeit with mental corruption - but there's no reason to suspect it's only with that kind of magic. Nor is there any reason to suspect she enjoyed fucking with her friend's brain. We also see it with the Wardens - they refuse to ever kill with magic, even known Lawbreakers. Even killing in self defense requires a patron. We also see it in how Harry talks about magic - how it requires you to believe what you're about to do should happen, so you believe fundamentally in destroying life with life.

Finally, and most importantly, I used the roleplaying game to help me flesh out a lot of the Jump's mechanics. That's why you can take a Job Offer, and do partial Choices as a Changeling. The way it handles Lawbreaking is that you lose a point of Refresh (aka, your free will) for an ability that makes your Lawbreaking stronger, and one of your Aspects gets replaced by a Lawbreaker aspect, and it keeps happening the more you break that law. It goes into a lot of detail on how to recover from it, if at all, but once you break the law you are a Lawbreaker, full stop.

Just carry a sword. There's no law governing kneecaps.
>>
>>47813072
How about outside their planes?
And are they actually Omnipotent? Considering that you can actually become a god after the jump, that would open up some interesting opportunities.
>>
>>47812756
>I cast key
>>
File: Man holding meteor.jpg (168KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Man holding meteor.jpg
168KB, 1191x670px
>>47812732
Thanks for answering, and for the suggestion! Might need to write in some underlying mechanics in light of that and the concerns of >>47812780
and >>47812863 . Although perhaps just to the point where it stops being relevant after I leave. From what I've been looking up it seems to be a particularly awful place all around.

>>47812978
Well that takes the cake then. Anti dickery measures will be implemented.
>>
File: Ammy computer.jpg (193KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy computer.jpg
193KB, 638x825px
>>47812962
I can't disprove that on my own.
Speaking of which, a question for all the Brush Gods up in here.
What was your aspect?

I took song, and I imported Swiss Army Wife as the Brush Goddess of disguise. We made a theater troupe that spread Ammy's story even faster. And dragged ours up with it.
>>
>>47813110
They're not omnipotent in their own planes. It's retarded to state that. The highest of them, guys like Ao might have that claim in their own plane but the normie gods in dnd and fr do not in the slightest.
>>
>>47813110
Outside of their planes they are much weaker. They can be killed then, but, it doesn't stick except in certain circumstances.

>>47813152
You don't know how a god's realm in DnD works. It's basically putty to them and they are aware of all that occurs within it.
>>
>>47813140
I don't know. I want to say magic, but I'm not sure that's kosher.
>>
>>47813160
I know how it works. It's still not omnipotence in there.
>>
So outside of KH, what does using Corridors of Darkness to travel between worlds entail?

Is it traveling to alternate universes?
>>
>>47811849
>Sadly I don't know enough of the story or the setting to write up anything good.
Geneforge is a terrible place to go so early. The very first monsters you encounter can kill you in 1 hit on normal difficulty. The only way to survive as a Shaper is to sneak around, stay far away from enemies and have your creations do everything.
>>
>>47813068
In their home planes where they usually reside? Unassailable except by another deity. They are omnipotent and immortal to all but the most absolutely devastatingly powerful effects. They are still able to be killed, but hoooooooly shit, just don't. Just don't. They literally know exactly what is happening in every square centimeter of their own realms and can teleport freely around them. Many of them get extra power boosts just from being there.

Outside of their home planes, it varies based on the setting, but they are still nothing anyone but a God would want to offend at all. D&D gods have Divine Ranks, kind of like everyone else has Levels. Divine Rank 1 is some already nutty amounts of power. Tossing around Epic Level spells each round kind of nuts. Most gods, depending on which one they are and what setting you're in, vary between Divine Rank 10 to 20.

Oh, fun fact, at Divine Rank 1, you can tell whenever someone speaks you name anywhere in the multiverse. That doesn't mean you have to pay attention, but it is worth noting that you probably shouldn't shout out the Deities names like swear words.

I would like to add the caveat that it has been several years since I've taken a good hard look at the rules for Gods and Deities, so forgive me if I've overstated anything, but these are the facts as near as I can remember them.

>>47813137
Oh, you're quite welcome. Anti-dickery measures are absolutely necessary no matter where you mess around with the Slayer's Handbook. May your efforts be more successful than my own.
>>
>>47813160
You don't know how a god's realm works. What they get is hilariously far from omnipotence. Go read the actual thing you mong http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineRanksAndPowers.htm
>>
>>47813105
>there's no reason to suspect it's only with that kind of magic.
Except it's bound to intent. It's spelled out that mental corruption corrupts you back.

>Wardens
Following the laws.

>Lawbreakers
Conditioning. If you're told doing this fucks you up, you'll avoid it if you can.

>Tabeltop
Not canon. It's fine to draw data from it, but adding restrictions on top of that and defying canon? It makes no sense.

>Carry a sword.
Not the point. The point is that killing only corrupts if you enjoy the act. This is explained in Fool Moon. There's no reason to add dumb baggage just because your personal morals.
>>
>>47813105
What about performance enhancing magics that make us faster stronger or quicker on the draw? At the end of the day its mundane weapon but what of the wielder? Will they still get corrupted.
>>
>>47813140
Rock. If you need to ask, the answer is both.

You ever think up that name?
>>
>>47813205
Divine Rank 1 does not give anywhere near that power. That level of power generally comes from the fact that gods have 20-50 character levels, putting them easily in epic levels. Again, that is not anywhere near how divine realms work.
>>
>>47813199
Hey KOTOR, I don't mean to bother you, but ive been gone for a while and was wondering if you've given any updates on the OT jump lately?
>>
>>47813229
My bad, they have at least 20HD as outsiders and THEN 30 to 50 levels on top of that. Divine Ranks give some great boosts but you two above are vastly overstating it.
>>
>>47812466
Hello jumpers! I'm here to ask what i usually ask every now and then on a daily check up.

What can kill you jumper?

Not "tax your abilities", not "be a close call", outright destroy you, with no chances of coming back. The multiverse has many heralded apocalypses. whats yours?
>>
>>47813209
Just pick up one the anti-corruption perks in Spyro or Once Upon A Time and kill to your heat's content.
>>
>>47813274
I'm worried about canon here, bro. It's about more than what happens to me.

Also Wild Card has said your anti-corruption perks don't work against this.
>>
>>47813140
I didn't take any, instead I was the Priest to my Companions. They were (not sure if this kosher, but):
- Japanese Wagtail: Creation
- Cat: Transformation
- Bat: Destruction
- Shiba Inu: Time

The aspects are super finicky, and I'm only just trying to figure it out. But think of the lifespan of anything, that's their aspect and it can only affect what Wagtail created.
>>
>>47813291
That's pretty dumb. The OUAT one explicitly works on very similarly corruptive and addictive dark magic.
>>
>>47813229
As I said, it has been years since I looked at the rules. Since I'm guessing you were the one who linked them here >>47813207, I can see that I was mistaken. I did not see your posts as I was typing.

There is little need to be so hostile about the matter. I stand corrected. The SRD you posted is indeed accurate about Divine Ranks.

Still, beings with 20 HD of Outsiders then up to 50 class levels on top of that are not to be fucked with in the slightest, regardless of their Divine Rank.

>>47813267
Oh, I'm no harder to kill than Wolverine with a 1-Up Shroom. I've only ever taken one regeneration perk and the 1-Up from Scott Pilgrim. The multiverse has come close to murdering me any number of times. Admittedly, various disease and parasite immunities keep some of the simpler stuff at bay, but I'm still pretty mortal for being 25 Jumps in.
>>
>>47813291
>Also Wild Card has said your anti-corruption perks don't work against this.
No he did not. He said why do you care, which is also stupid.
>>
File: Kon ears.gif (189KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
Kon ears.gif
189KB, 250x150px
>>47813220
Ah, you remembered!
Yeah, I just decided to steal the Japanese name for Ninetales, Kyukon.
Grudges are fun!
>>
>>47813291
False, and even if he did he can't make rulings on other peoples' perks.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_muse8tcxId1r48bj6.gif (782KB, 498x265px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_muse8tcxId1r48bj6.gif
782KB, 498x265px
>>47813267
A good amount of anti-magic fields and a point-blank nuclear strike. ...or even just a magical nuke. ...or even just completely destroying my head if they applied enough force.

Really, it doesn't take a lot to destroy me. The biggest thing is trying to avoid them coming into contact with me instead of tanking it.

I know, I'm doing it wrong.
>>
Soooo, theoretically, what would happen if I used A Heart to Call My Own to give the First Flame in Dark Souls a Heart?
>>
>>47813291
Man, that's bullshit. The corruption derived from Dresden Files magic is at least partially described as a stain on a victims soul. Anti-corruption perks should totally work.
>>
>>47813072
>Omnipotent in their home planes.

I don't believe this is so. I think they have to be in their home plane for you to kill them. Also they have stats so they can be killed. The big danger really is they have tons of levels, absurd stats and get special rules like greater gods whenever they would roll a d20 for something they automatically get a 20, so they almost always get the best possible result out of whatever they do. Even lesser gods can take 10 on any of those d20 rolls so they are nearly always going to get a decent result. They also are highly spell resistant, probably immune to most types of energy attacks and with a high DR (I was looking up Vecna yesterday and the bastard had a 40 or 45/+4) So unless you have very powerful magic weapons your not going to hurt them. Admittedly I was looking in deities and demigods not faith and pantheons which is the 3.5 forgotten realms book so I might be mistaken but I don't think I am
>>
>>47813322
>>47813340
I'm drawing it from a conversation I remember months ago. I'm sure he'll clarify either way.
>>
>>47813357
No he won't, Wild Card is too important to talk about his own jumps.
>>
File: THIS gun.png (618KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
THIS gun.png
618KB, 720x528px
>>47813267
Gun
>>
>>47813374
Can you not use a legitimate discussion I'm having to throw your fits?
>>
>>47813105
Hey retard. Stop making up your own fucking rules of how magic works in the setting. Because it doesn't work how you think it does, secondly I'll just make a black staff to counter act your stupidity or wish it away. Youre ruining the fucking jump and literally the only creator to do what you're doing. You should probably stop before someone like me just remakes the fucking jump so people don't have to do yours.
>>
I assume you can't, but just to be sure, can you purchase Choose Wisely more than once in Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>47813209
I'll reread Fool Moon and come back to it, but I feel like even killing in self defense will start to corrupt you. Maybe not into a frothing madman, but almost certainly into someone who kills in self defense when there are other options, possibly preemptively.

I will concede it's possible killing accidentally doesn't corrupt you. On the other hand, even killing accidentally requires you to disregard the risk that someone will die, unless you're doing something like blasting an empty building that someone snuck into.

Ever notice that things catch fire around Harry an awful lot?
>>
>>47813391
>like a kickstarter developer
This was way funnier to me than it should be.
>>
>>47813234
Do you like Probe Droids? Because you're gonna be able to buy them in bulk.

I'm sorry to just keep hyping up my jump without delivering anything tangible like a kickstarter developer, but I am still working on it. I just hate writing all the descriptions for things I'm uncertain about, plus I want to include everything people could possibly want and make sure the jump is both fair and challenging. And then on top of that I keep getting distracted by ideas for what I want to do after this.
>>
>>47813267
Viruses. I have zero immunity to disease perks at the moment and my house rule is that regen doesn't kick in on microscale injuries.
>>
>>47813380
I can't tell, are you ASA? Because that gun is the Anti-Spiral's worst nightmare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqAmzPj9bLE
>>
>>47813391
>spoiler
Whatcha got, mang?
>>
>>47813346
Don't you have access to Light Hawk Wing technology, 500+ jumps worth of experience/powers, and metric fuckton of intelligence/magic/spiritual enhancing perks? How have you NOT turned yourself into some invulnerable hyperdimensional god-thing? Like, even acidentally?
>>
>>47813105
Not only that. Laws of magic don't mean shit to immortals which guess what most jumpers are at this point. Lastly no one is going to follow your utterly arbitrary and made up oc interpretation of how magic works.
>>
>>47813442
She focuses on her vanity too much perhaps?
>>
>>47813442
Don't fucking reply, anon. She always does this.
>>
So, hear me out.

Magicka's revive brings you back no matter what. Even if you grind up the soul and body into powder and throw it in a black hole, or erase someone from existence, it brings you back.

So can I just use souls up for power, revive their owners, and repeat?
>>
File: Museru sneaking.png (19KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Museru sneaking.png
19KB, 160x160px
>>47813440
>>
Billy's off his meds again
>>
>>47813403
It's all about enjoyment from what I understand. So self defense is fine, if you don't like doing it. But yeah, give it some further research and we'll come back to this.

The books are very clear about how and when something corrupts you. We're never shown anyone going crazy from self defense or accidental killing where they didn't get off on the act.
>>
What are some good spy jumps to take early in a chain?
>>
>>47813464
No, because it doesn't do that, and the anon who made the Magicka jump is a powergrabbing asshole.
>>
>>47813464
If you want to put people through horrific and unnecessary trauma, I guess that's fine. You're already burning up their souls for power, why would you care.
>>
>>47813442
She probably has, she however goes for pretty close to the lowest appropriate level of ability.
>>
>>47813357
I actively avoid ruling on other Jumps' perks if I can avoid it. But what I'd caution you on is at least some of the corruption is you believing with all your soil that killing someone is OK, because that's how magic works. So a "you're still you" perk might be a good idea.

>>47813473
We also never see anyone besides Harry who killed in self defense.
>>
>>47813267
Things that don't care about durability like Balefire or a Sphere of Annihilation, or someone with much better skills and tactics when I don't have any help from my companions or ways to cheat.
>>
>>47813474
007, True Lies, Archer, and Austin Powers.
Placed in order from most to least serious.
>>
>>47813441
I mainly just want to go back and add images to all my jumps that don't have them and them overall two or three that were really poorly done.
>>
>>47813267
About anything, really. It's happened before.
>>
>>47813267
My first chain died to being eaten by Alucard, and I refuse to take Power of Dominance or be an NGE Angel, so...

I guess being soul-eaten.
>>
>>47813267
For me, an anti-tank rifle round to the head would probably take me out completely right now, or if I'm not using my armor, I'd say a decently powerful handgun. Or any high yield explosive, and that one even with my armor probably. I mostly try to avoid things if I can.
>>
>>47813503
See >>47813452
>>
>>47813471
MY NAME IS HUGE
>>
>>47813480
What's it supposed to do?
>>
>>47813452
Well that's because those things in DF don't have Free Will/mortal Souls and/or don't use the same kind of Magic.
>>
>>47813563
Anon whines every time it comes up, because the jumpmaker noted that it only working on you and other mages was a gameplay conceit, and allows it to work on everyone.
>>
>>47813563
Revive a wizard that's been dead for a short period of time and has an intact soul. Nothing else.
>>
>>47813403
I do want to point out that the first law in the jump is wrong. The First Law applies to humans. Other species, such as Vampires or Ghouls, are mostly exempt. You can kill them with magic without issue.

Also, Wardens (appear to) have some leeway here. They're shown using lethal magic against other wizards several times in series.
>>
>>47813503
And isn't it off to base a restriction on nothing?

Do the research. Read what the books say about it, and we'll come back to this.
>>
>>47813267
I don't know. If something can actually hit me, I've fucked up along the way.

I guess sufficient amounts of energy, exceeding that given off by a nuclear weapon, applied in my general direction. I can't enter a sun, I can handle a limited amount of time in a gas giant. I have no conceptual defenses at the moment, or immunity to instant death, or revives.

Or my love of power loss drawbacks means I choke on a suspiciously hostile corn chip.
>>
>>47813580
It's a dumb ruling. Like, Phoenix Down not saving Aeris is a plot conceit, should that mean that the Phoenix Down item should be able to revive anything no matter how dead it is?
>>
So, Kingdom Hearts.

Are the Heartless and Nobody summoning... stamina(?) pools separate? That is, could I summon a Darkside AND an Angel of Death together, or would I still be limited to one? If I had every single summoning perk in both lines, I mean.
>>
>>47813603
Phoenix Downs revive from knock out, not death.
>>
>>47813603
Phoenix Downs don't resurrect the dead. When you're defeated in FF you just get knocked out, not killed.
>>
>>47813267
Absolute annihilation effects.
>>
>>47813616
>>47813618
Yes, exactly. And Revive revives from immediate death of a wizard, not other death. The power should retain the level of healing ability it had in the original medium.
>>
>>47813627
It only works on wizards because of a gameplay conceit, no matter how much you sperg about it.
>>
File: Spoopy russians.gif (119KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy russians.gif
119KB, 165x115px
>>47813267
Russians.
>>
>>47813452
In all honesty, I'm going to follow them, because I believe Wild Card has managed to capture the spirit of the Dresden Files magic system in the Jump. Sure, I may tweak one or two of the fine points, but I'm not going to assault the Jump maker over it. There's no reason to and it accomplishes nothing.

>>47813503
I like your Jumps dood. Keep on trucking.
>>
>>47813603
>>47813580
I've literally never heard anyone bitch about it till today. Why the sudden upset?
>>
>>47813644
>There's no reason to
People are criticizing him for departing from canon. What's wrong with that? There's no reason to spite them by saying "EVERYTHING"S FINE IGNORE THEM".
>>
>>47812756
You can learn Kingdom Hearts magic if you have someone to teach you. In general it's like Final Fantasy magic, but with a lot less status effects. You have your tiers of Fire, Fira, Firaga, and some seem to have levels above that too.

The perks in the Magician tree just get you some to start with and have some other nifty bonuses.

>>47813193
No. I forgot to add this to the jump, but it's a lot like the warp drive for Gummi Ships. You can go to the next two nearest worlds/systems (next two meaning you don't get stuck at the end of a line of systems) and go back to worlds you've been to in the jump.
>>
>>47813639
He will never stop sperging, that's a pipedream.
>>
>>47813639
It reviving people at all is a gameplay conceit, then, given that the list of people who aren't revived by it is greater than the list that is. It's bad design to say "oh, yeah, this thing that doesn't actually exist in the setting but is just a gameplay abstraction? You can do it."
>>
>>47813346
ah yes i remember you.
since you cannot accurately answer the question, i shall assume only The Writer can kill you.
>>
>>47813648
It's one anon with a grudge. Is that a new concept to you? Some very autistic people are in this thread.
>>
>>47813653
>People are criticizing him for departing from canon.

We have countless other jumps that do so just as much. Target them as well as Wild Card & Dresden if it's such a crime.
>>
>>47813648
Most people are smart enough to realize that the ruling in the Magicka jump is bullshit and ignore it. Some idiots keep bringing it up today, though, so they need to be corrected.
>>
>>47813668
This is like saying that if I take issue with you rubbing your balls on my forehead, I'm obligated to stop anyone from rubbing balls on all the foreheads.
>>
Why is SCP 682 worth so much as a drawback? I mean he is stronk, immortal, escapes fairly frequently, and is gunning for you but there is no reason why you have to actually fight him no matter how hard his hate boner is for you. He will get locked up again and running seems like the obvious, and necessary, course of action.
>>
>>47813675
I think I know who you are, no one else has the same "Everyone agrees with me!" arrogance.
>>
>>47813589
>Of course, that cuts both ways; technically, none of the laws (except Law Seven) apply to anything which isn't human. Burn one of the Black Court to ash with a fireball, raise a zombie T-Rex, and you're still on the right side of the laws, although the Warden who investigates might disagree.

>>47813590
>>47813653
Like I said, it isn't based on nothing, and I consider it a representation of canon as I understand it. I've read the entire series a couple of times, and binged it before writing the Jump, but If I missed a passage in Fool Moon and misunderstood how Lawbreaking works then I'll modify the discussion of corruption accordingly.

>>47813644
Thanks, mate. It's good to hear.
>>
>>47813682
Then you're making it hilariously obvious you have a grudge against this specific person.
>>
>>47813682
Aren't you? I feel like that's something we should all work to prevent.
>>
>>47813690
Except he can break out easily if he gives half a shit.
>>
>>47813656
So you wouldn't be able to learn the more utility style magic and teleportation and whatnot?

But what definition of "world" are you using here?
>>
>>47813675
Fuck off.
>>
>>47813694
Who do you think I am? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: funny_picdump_1230_640_12.jpg (56KB, 553x600px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1230_640_12.jpg
56KB, 553x600px
>>47813653
But here's where we differ in opinion. I don't believe he has diverted from the source material. As I said above, I believe the Jump does an excellent job of addressing Dresden Files' magic system. There are many other Jumps that do far worse at representing their source material.

All that aside, Wild Card has made clear their insistence to not change the Jump no matter how much you pollute the board with your ravings. I respect their decision.
>>
>>47813675
Goddamn, you really are autistic.

Just because of that, I'm going to go with what the jump says.
>>
>>47813696
It's not a grudge, it's a specific criticism.

>>47813698
I don't care about the foreheads of others.

>>47813695
It really feels like a leap to conclusions, where seeing how mind affecting magic works, it's projected onto everything else. But as you said, you're going to research.
>>
>>47813690
think of it like this. he has 10 years to find a way to get to you. the unstoppable omnicidal genre savvy dragon.
sure it may be put back in its cage. eventually. what are the consequences of letting this icon of hatred and power say...get near a city?
>>
>>47813695
>>Of course, that cuts both ways; technically, none of the laws (except Law Seven) apply to anything which isn't human. Burn one of the Black Court to ash with a fireball, raise a zombie T-Rex, and you're still on the right side of the laws, although the Warden who investigates might disagree.
My bad, I missed that somehow. Warden bit still applies, though. Really hoping I didn't miss something there as well.
>>
>>47813699
Doesn't he really want to kill. . . well everything? Why wouldn't he just always break out an continuously go on rampages?
>>
>>47813718
>It's not a grudge, it's a specific criticism.

And it's a specific criticism that can be aimed at multiple jumps. So what makes this one so special.
>>
>>47813724
He does. They just keep finding ways to put him back in the hole. Each measure is only temporary, though. He always adapts, eventually.
>>
>>47813728
See >>47813682
I'm not the omnipotent god authority that knows everything and is obligated to solve all your problems.
>>
>>47813702
I guess you could learn them too, again if you have someone to teach you.

The 'world' thing doesn't quite carry across to non-KH jumps, so I also use the word System, as in solar systems. So you could go to the two nearest solar systems that doesn't involve backtracking. This may allow for very large jumps once you reach the end of the galaxy. You can also return to worlds you've been to before in the jump.

Translating things that work due to KH's odd cosmology is a little imprecise, but I think this works.
>>
>>47813580
So do I need an intact soul or not?

What's the game say?
>>
File: 1463846406399.png (300KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1463846406399.png
300KB, 680x383px
>>47813442
>How have you NOT turned yourself into some invulnerable hyperdimensional god-thing? Like, even accidentally?
Because that doesn't amuse me. Why SHOULD I turn myself into some kind of giant abomination? It's way more amusing to me to see what I can come up with while maintaining my vanity like >>47813453 said. Power at the cost of looks is too much a price for me. So I pretty much just end up remaining a redheaded curvy demon amazon with tattoos all over.

>>47813497
Okay in truth? Part of that is not wanting to come off as some unkillable god-wanker who never has to worry about a thing. That's boring. No one wants to hear about never having problems or risks.

"But Red, there's more than one way to not be boring! You can be invulnerable and still be interesting!"

And this is true. I just prefer not to be invulnerable so I still have to actually consider which drawbacks I can survive and which ones I can't. I like needing to balance things, to consider what I REALLY need and what I don't. That doesn't mean anyone else's way is wrong, far from it. It's just how I play my chain.
>>
>>47813714
Have fun being a piece of shit, then.
>>
>>47813724
>>47813731
Plus, according to lore he's tried 17 times, and succeeded 6, which is about a 35% chance of breaking of out of super multiverse prison.
>>
>>47813721
That sounds like something that needs to be tossed into deep space, or the sun.
>>
>>47813713
>pollute the board with your ravings
Don't treat me like the shitposter, who only brings up the Fallout thing as a means to continue his assault on all jumpmakers. There's a world of difference between bringing up an issue twice (only once at him) and harping on it for years and filling the whole thread with filth.
>>
>>47813741
It says nothing, because Revive isn't actually part of the setting and is just a gameplay abstraction so that the friendly fire rule in multiplayer isn't completely infuriating.
>>
>>47813755
Yeah no he will be back and do you really want that thing to come back and adapt with nuclear power?
>>
>>47813745
reset, new jump
>>
>>47813757
You really can't attribute the Fallout hate to one person, most of the thread agrees that it's stupid.
>>
>>47813738
OH. Worlds as in planets. I gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>47813745
I'm sorry, Red, but as the sole arbiter of fun and decider of how your personal chain should work, I'm taking your jumper badge and gun. You're having badwrongfun.
>>
>>47813767
No.
>>
>>47813766
Then a star in a different galaxy?
>>
>>47813781
Again that SCP is basically my OC is stonger than your OC incarnate.
>>
>>47813724
>>47813731
He doesn't adapt perfectly to everything.
Whatever acid they use on 682 negates his regen at the exact same speed that he uses raw materials in his environment to regenerate.

The balance is so perfect that his body doesn't armor up against.

Plus he his rages come and go.
He's angry all the time, but only gets pissed enough to break out when he's reminded that people still exist.

It's plot bullshit, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>47813267
Well I am tough but by no means invincible. I can tank a nuke but I still need a brain so teleporting anything in my skull or I guess jamming something in to my eye with enough force would kill me.
There is also the little matter of a ton of things hitting harder than a nuke or stuff being able to teleport you in to black holes, throw you in to the sun or just teleport you in to solid matter for that matter.
I am sure there were tons of other ways I could die but I just can't think of them at the moment. I tend to try and avoid tanking stuff if I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>47813722
No worries. The "depends on the Warden" part is based on Morgan. Back in Storm Front, he threatened to cut off Harry's head for calling up Toot-Toot and locking him in a circle. He said it was mind-affecting magic. He might just be fucking with him, but Morgan always struck me as genuinely looking for excuses rather than just hassling Harry.
>>
>>47813780
no reason not to.
once you reach the top of the world, might as well start at the bottom again if it was so much fun.
unless you feel your losing something...
>>
>>47813747
You'll be able to accept other people's opinions someday, little autist. I have faith in you.
>>
File: 1438984802690.png (277KB, 397x305px) Image search: [Google]
1438984802690.png
277KB, 397x305px
>>47813778
>You're having badwrongfun.
>>
>>47813803
And you'll be able to stop cheating someday, little whore. I have faith in you.
>>
File: 1465946691371.gif (1MB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465946691371.gif
1MB, 680x390px
>>47813804
>>
>>47813820
>cheating
>single-player
>cheating
>tfw you care this much about what anon does in his own chain
>>
File: 1393132255098.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1393132255098.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>>47813761
So... the spell doesn't even exist?

Explain how this works to me. I've never played the game. The fuck is this.
>>
>>47813778
>>47813804
And it was on this day that Red became the Vigilante of Fun. Doing what the Fun Police are unable to do.
>>
>>47813789
Let's be real here: that acid is literally made of plot. It's a supposedly mundane acid that can contain a creature that has adapted to conceptual abilities, being deleted from reality, and going toe-toe with a being specifically designed to kill him with a reality warping book. The SCP writers are just fucking hacks.
>>
>>47813789
I am to understand there is a book describing the battle between him and a creature specifically designed to kill him went. He won but is now apparently afraid of the SCP that spawned it.
>>
>>47813833
Where is this picture from and why was she making that face?
>>
>>47813843
It exists, but now that anon is arguing it's only a gameplay mechanic because he's a shitposter and you're feeding him like a retard.
>>
>>47813820
What rules am I breaking again?
>>
>>47813849
I dunno, shouldn't there always be an acid that can dissolve stuff? If it were immune to that, then he's immune to physics and chemistry.
>>
>>47813861
Upotte and because she's a sadist who is getting off on shooting a little girl.
>>
>>47813868
Don't feed the fucker.
>>
>>47813843
It only exists in multiplayer. It's just there so that when you kill your friends (as you will do, it's very common) you can bring them back so that the game doesn't peter out into frustrating total party wipes all the time. This makes team-killing actually very fun, because there's no consequence to it. It's a meta thing, doesn't actually exist in the game world but is there to make things interesting for the players. Like the "Crash to Desktop" spell.
>>
>>47813879
No it exists in single player too, it just doesn't do jack since you have no one to revive.
>>
>>47813820
It's okay to ignore parts of jumps if they're stupid, this is a singleplayer game.
>>
I'm not familiar with Kingsman, I haven't seen the movie. How hard is it to survive the 600 cp drawback?
>>
File: Rakam.png (265KB, 619x461px) Image search: [Google]
Rakam.png
265KB, 619x461px
>>47813872
But they're both guns
>>
>>47813871
It IS immune to physics and chemistry. At one point, they try and kill it with a machine that has control over the fundamental forces of the universe. It adapted.
Literally nothing can kill the fucking thing, because it's one of the most popular SCPs there is.
>>
>>47813902
Guns can be girls.
>>
>>47813796
Wiki suggests it happened multiple times in the series, but it's been so goddamn long (next book when?) that I can't back that up/argue it.

Only other thing I have to add to the discussion is that I would've sworn Harry said the main issue, the one thing you should never do, with regards to the first law, is use magic to directly kill someone. Fireball is whatever, still a violation, but not a huge black mark on your soul like directly ending someone's life. The issue is that magic is the power of life or some-such, and so directly killing someone is a direct violation of that. It's possible I'm misremembering (maybe he said that made it impossible?). I'm positive that happened but, as above, it's been a couple years since I touched any Dresden book so I'll defer to you if you say otherwise.
>>
>>47813868
The rule that says that this is supposed to be an interesting game of the imagination, and trivializing any situation involving death isn't interesting. Every time Revive gets brought up, it's some dumb shit bragging about "Revive doesn't care about your local metaphysics, it works anyway" to excuse them not putting in any effort to imagining a scenario where there are things like "effort" or "difficulty" or "consequences". It's the worst sort of power fantasy. You can do it, if you want. I admit that, I have no power to deny you from doing it. But you shouldn't, because it's boring. And if you do it, then you are boring.
>>
>>47813862
I'm sorry I can't fucking tell the difference between Anons when I'm asking about mechanical information for a setting I know nothing about, Anon. Maybe I'll go ask Anon. Or I can go ask Anon! He always knows what's up. But not that faggot Anon, he's always making shit up.

>>47813879
>>47813892
THANKS, ANONS.
>>
>>47813896
Think you could manage general Bond shenanigans with just your skills and a normal human body?
>>
>>47813908
>Our shitposter is the guy who was ranting about how people were having badwrongfun too.
What a surprise.
>>
>>47813849
I think the one who made 682 up goes by Dr. Gears.
I always though he was kind of a hack.
But then I took a look at a few of the other big writers/creators on the site and realized that he was just one of several dozen special snowflakes that reside there.

>>47813851
Uh, yeah, I think that's basically how it went down. But it was less fear and more being pissed and not wanting to get that shit beat out of him again, even if he did win.
The only thing he's ever shown fear towards is a rabbit that can eat literally anything.

>>47813871
>If it were immune to that, then he's immune to physics and chemistry.

They put him in a chamber that fucks with the laws of physics on the most basic levels.
Over a few minutes he went from being made of normal stuff, to neutron degenerate matter, to a new form of matter held together by quantum interactions. He's basically the Platonic Ideal of the Honey Badger.
>>
>>47813910
Hey I am not always making shit up! I just forget certain details.
>>
>>47813908
> interesting game of the imagination, and trivializing any situation involving death isn't interesting
Pure opinion. See earlier in the thread the discussion about the fact that you can be interesting without the threat of death.
>>
>>47813923
I'm actually not, interestingly enough. This isn't some attempt to avoid shame for samefagging, there really are apparently more than one of us here. Hi, other badwrongfun anon!
>>
>>47813905
In a game of pretend, we can be anything you want.
>>
>>47813931
This isn't about threat. This is about lack of imagination. Just wishing the problem away instead of coming up with something clever to deal with it.
>>
>>47813910
I shouldn't have laughed at this nearly as hard as I did. Bravo.
>>
>>47813951
So fucking what? It's none of your business what someone finds interesting or enjoyable in a game of fucking imagi-fucking-nation.
>>
>>47813849
I think most of its invulnerability came from the dark days of SCP, and they've forbidden new additions because they don't want to remove anything but they also don't want to make it worse.

>>47813738
Speaking of SCP, can a Keyblade lock the door in http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2317?
>>
>>47813969
It's my business when they come on here and start acting like those of us who actually put some creativity into this are chumps for not taking the easy way out.
>>
File: filling in for metool.jpg (67KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
filling in for metool.jpg
67KB, 500x417px
>>47813267
A particularly large bullet to the brain pan when not armored up would work. 12.7x108mm or .50cal would do it. Always wear a helmet in war zones, friends.
>>
>>47813951
The fact that you have such a narrow definition of 'fun' or 'interesting' says plenty about your lack of imagination.
>>
>>47813984
So your acting like some wanker with non-existent authority over the thread because a handful of people act a certain way once or twice every few months at most. Bra fucking vo, aren't you making things better in these threads?
>>
>>47813908
Revive can make the Chain more fun when used sparingly. For example, if you only use it to raise people when it'd be interesting, or make for a good story. Or to flip off someone who's trying to be edgy and going "rar I burned their soul to ashes and then snorted the ashes and shat them out!"
>>
Don't know why you're engaging him. It comes to nothing.
>>
>>47813984
Put your trip back on, Red.
>>
File: Kon lewd.gif (429KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kon lewd.gif
429KB, 480x270px
>>47813872
Mac 11 de Sade...
>>
>>47814008
Yes. I shall make them as annoyed as I am. It's only proper.

>>47814015
Sure, it could be. But it's never talked about in those contexts.
>>
Here.

Post about something productive.
>>
>>47814038
Isn't this an admission to shitposting?
>>
>>47814043
I'll admit, I laughed.
>>
>>47814045
Maybe? I'm not trying to bring down the thread in general, though, just these specific awful people.
>>
Been about three days, hasn't it?
>>
>>47814043
>Someone is baiting and shitstorming.
>I KNOW, LET ME BAIT AND SHITSTORM TO MAKE IT BETTER BY POSTING BANNED CONTENT.
You're painfully, painfully retarded. What you want is no better at all.
>>
>>47813984
Oh my fucking god are you serious?
Is that your reason for sperging at other people?
Because they don't take the singleplayer imaginary game seriously enough? That makes you feel insulted?
I always figured there were some sad fucking people in this thread, but that seriously takes the cake.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>47812695
My will, my soul and my determination. All my weapons are extensions of those, to one extent or another.

>>47813267
An...interesting question.

Now, it's true that I am, to put it bluntly, basically impossible to damage through conventional methods. This doesn't mean there aren't things that actually can pose a significant threat to me. They're just...difficult to quantify, so for the ease of classification I'll sort them into 3 distinct categories:

1. Beings/forces with absolute conceptual primacy, which exist at a higher level of reality than I can hold dominion over. This includes the Outer Gods, Kami Tench and the Exarchs as a collective. While I do have a very refined means of negating absolute forces, that they are absolute at all is reason to be concerned.

2. Beings/forces with an opposing conceptual purview. One of the key facets of my existence involves the complete sublimation of my will, soul and body in order to empower myself by encompassing vaster concepts; I think therefore I am, therefore I am what I think. The actual answer is more complicated, but in essence this means that sufficiently concentrated forces and opponents that oppose my understanding of reality can hurt me through sheer disgusted feedback. This includes things such as Spiral energy, the Sea of Chaos, a Sword of the Cross and the power of friendship (broadly including high-end feats from Nanoha-native magial girls, Symphogear magic and, hypothetically, a combined attack from the Wonderful Ones).

However, as I am...currently in the process of redefining who and what I am, this weakness has become both less and more powerful. On the one hand, my identity is in crisis so I am hurt far less by having it opposed. On the other hand, my powers (being partly sustained by my will) take more effort to raise and some of them are...becoming unpredictable.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>47814043
How about you fuck off.
>>
File: the memes.png (1MB, 989x1334px) Image search: [Google]
the memes.png
1MB, 989x1334px
>>47814043
Huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>47814043
Needs a Shopkeeper background for characters like Polt and Yukio, but otherwise it's a good quality jump.
>>
>>47814062
All of us have to sit here with you while you sperg. You're bringing the thread in general down by shitting up the environment for all of us.
>>
>>47814065
We had a good run.
>>
>>47814078
Banned content is innately shit.
>>
Dear everyone having a fight: I suggest a new strategy. Let the aspie win.
>>
>>47814072
Yeah, I'm pathetic. I hate myself and therefore hate everyone who reminds me of my hate for myself by taking me out of this pleasant little escapist fantasy. Is that what you want to hear?
>>
>>47814093
To let him win would be to remove the jump from the drive then attack people for playing wrong every time they post.
>>
Anyone working on a Knights of Sidonia jump?
>>
>>47814090
Ok. But it's some gooooood shit.
>>
>>47814093
You know, that's really offensive to people who actually have aspergers. I'm not on the autistic spectrum, I'm just a deeply unhappy person lashing out at everything around him.
>>
>>47814107
I believe Dirge had a WIP floating around.

... Buuuuuuuuut he's gone.
Fuck.
>>
>>47814098
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>47814108
That's what drug addicts say.
>>
>>47814107
Want Tsumugi waifu
>>
>>47814120
I tried. I screwed even that up.
>>
>>47814127
We all want a Tsumugi waifu, anon. What's not to love?
>>
>>47814065
Holy shit, you're right.
This is the return of the Scatovore.
>>
>>47814106
Letting him win is just saying "OK" when he screams, then ignoring him and doing what we were doing anyway.

>>47814113
I'm on the spectrum. It takes a lot of effort not to lash out at people who are aspier than I am.
>>
File: looking.png (287KB, 655x529px) Image search: [Google]
looking.png
287KB, 655x529px
>>47814074
3. A sympathic attack, that bypasses the emanations of our concept manifesting reality to attack the idea of what we are occuring. This is trickier to define; using conventional force it would require some sort of gestalt effect to make the attack an aggregate of all kinds of different forms of damage as well as being unfurled to all possible points of space-time while being calibrated to have a perfectly retroactive impact in order for the attack to meaningfully occur to us in the first place.

It's more common, however, for this sort of attack to occur as a byproduct of other circumstances. For example in Highschool DxD I was killed by the Longinus being shoved in one of my energy cores (yes, I know, I was laughably primitive back then to have vulnerable energy cores but I needed them at the time) which overloaded a vast array of energy-which, being in part the conduit of my will caused my identity, and thus my cosmic form, to implode violently.

Another example would be my unwise and self-inflicted decision to become a Nobody, which I originally undertook to understand more about what lacking an existence would feel like but appears to have deprived me of a great chunk of my identity.

As with #2, even if they aren't guaranteed to destroy me these attacks are the sort of which can meaningfully reduce me or risk my complete deletion from the fabric of reality to any extent. It's a bit like a one-way matter-antimatter reaction really.
>>
>>47814138
I'm so glad best girl won and had a happy family in the end.

That is what happened, right? They didn't all die horribly in the last chapter or something? Last I saw everything was good.
>>
>>47814043
Why is everything so expensive? The pricing on the races seems way off, and for a jump that should be all about companions it seems like that's cost prohibitive, too.

Am I the only one seeing that?
>>
>>47814155
If I recall Tsugumi turned into a human at the end or something. Or was that another series?
>>
>>47814155
Sorry anon, that is exactly what happened.
>>
File: 1367257813460.gif (1023KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1367257813460.gif
1023KB, 300x264px
>>47814123

But, in a way, isn't /jc/ itself a drug?
>>
>>47814155
No, that's what happens. There's no twist bad ending, everyone's happy. Tsumugi's got a human form, she and Tanikaze have a kid together, and the Gauna have been driven (if not permanently, at least for a long time) from the Lem system. It's all good.
>>
>>47814130
You can do it anon, I believe in you.
>>
File: approval.png (222KB, 610x472px) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222KB, 610x472px
>>47814155
Yep. Ending was gud. Bit of an asspull, but gud

>>47814107
For real though, a Knights of Sidonia jump would be awesome. I've been informed Dirge never intended to release his WIP so it appears to be available for making a jump for.
>>
>>47814173
>She and Tanikaze had a kid
That kid better be as adorable as I think it would be.
>>
>>47814159
You can get up to six, rolling for one is free and choosing a canon Monster Girl is free.
>>
>>47814183
She's pretty adorable, yeah.
>>
>>47813977
I am not familiar with SCP, but it looks like it's really just a door to the location of the dangerous thing? Unless there's something supernatural stopping it from locking it then yes, it could lock it. Doesn't seem like that would solve the problem though.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>47813905
Yes. Yes they can.
>>
>>47814187
Canon cost their race price but you can take them for free if you roll their race.
>>
>>47814159
You're supposed to roll randomly. It's free if you do. If not, Companions each get 300 CP of their own to spend on their race, so it's not prohibitive to you. Also, you can also just pay 3/600 CP to be a custom monster, or have them pay 300 to be one.

I went with Endbringer-girls and a Tarrasque girl to round them out. I'm not sorry.
>>
What jumps/perks would one need to be the best swordsman possible?
>>
>>47814203
I demand to know who this semen demon is if she has a name.
>>
>>47814090
It's a good jump, the only reason it's 'banned' is because of the IRC's petty grudge with the jumpmaker.
>>
>>47814202
The really dangerous thing is in another dimension, so locking it will keep it from invading ours. So, what if there is something supernatural keeping it from locking?
>>
Now, while this Anon >>47813088
was actually being a good guy, this one:
>>47813072
was being a dick about my question. And vast majority are people that react that way, sadly.

Part of me wants to release a half done Gungeon WIP so I can claim it, but then never get around to finishing it by making all sorts of bullshit excuses, just to punish people who go "When you make it" for being like that, because it tends to end badly when people with no jumpchain making experience make em
>>
Will the Tower of God Jump be updated to include the new material from the recent parts of the Hell Train arc and the ame Hunt arc (which is what is being worked on AWS)
>>
>>47814230
Not just the IRC, anyone who has been around for a long time. Fuck that guy, jump it if you want but keep anything related to him off the thread and the drive.
>>
>>47814217
Well Overlord lvl 100 RoH Warrior with the capsone should let you pull off some pretty crazy shit. In addition, there's Star Warrior from Kirby and Master Swordsman from Metal Gear Rising, also the Dangerous perks from Fallen London. Also the Math shard from Worm would help you a lot.
>>
Jumpers. Have you ever had a conversation like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB-lr_RCUI0

Who was it with? Why did it happen?
>>
>>47814216
The canon import is the way to go. For as interesting as it would be to pick up a MG that's grown up in that society, it's just cost prohibitive to do so unless you're willing to roll and there's too many shitty options on that roll chart to just trust the dice.
>>
>>47814230
What? The IRC has nothing to do with it. It's one loud anon who hates the Jumpmaker, and a couple of others who claims it's lewd. Someone should just upload it already.
>>
>>47814164
She did, fused with the Hoshijro placenta. I can't spell Japanese names.

>>47814173
>>47814178
Wonderful. Best girl best ending.
>>
>>47814227
M1928 Thompson.
More specifically, she's the teacher from Upotte. Where everyone except the supposed MC is actually a gun. Who's human shaped. Or something.
>>
>>47814248
Jumps should be judged based on their content, not on their author. And this is a good jump.
>>
>>47814230
I've never been anywhere near the IRC, and I think the grudge is pretty legit.
But then again, I'm pretty sleepy. I get grumpy when I'm sleepy.
I don't actually get grumpy when I'm sleepy. I get silly. I don't even know who made it!
>>
>>47814230
I'm not even part of the IRC and I still hate the fucker. He openly admitted to doing things only to piss off everyone.
>>
>>47814240
Then you may need to stop the thing before you can lock it. It happens in KH, but is usually a magical barrier or something literally in the way.
>>
>>47814159
It's a banned jump. Meaning, it wasn't wanted here and isn't allowed so nothing it is balanced and it's all garbage.
>>
>>47814275
So, basically he'd fit right in?
>>
>>47814230
Spongebob porn.
>>
>>47813607
...Wait shit did I fuck that question up? Whether I have the boost from getting the next ranks shouldn't matter for that example.

>>47814202
Does the fatigue from summoning Heartless and Nobodies stack together, or are they separate? That is, could I summon a Darkside together with a Twilight Thorn, or am I limited to one boss at a time?
>>
>>47814275
Better than tiptoeing around trying not to offend anyone. These threads leap into shitstorms at the slightest provocation, honestly I don't blame him for having some fun with it.
>>
>>47814230
It's banned because it's nothing but lewd shit.
>>
>>47814283
Right into the tumor shaped hole he was excised from.
>>
>>47814230
>>47814257
>>47814270
It's banned because there's literally nothing to do other than fuck monstergirls. At least Sekirei and DxD had things you could do other than that and the setting bothered to explore it.

This? It doesn't even give you that. It's boring, it's bland, and it offers nothing but lewd, which is banned. The only thing the jump has going for it is that it reflects the setting perfectly: Tasteless and not even worth the time to read it.
>>
>>47814270
>this is a good jump

This is your opinion.

It is not shared by everyone.

You are apparently incapable of understanding this because you are an entitled child.

>>47814257
>a couple of others

Please don't misrepresent the dissent against it. There are plenty of people, myself included, who both hate the jumpmaker and consider it excessively lewd. I'm willing to go out on a limb and believe more than one person actually wants the thing, but don't pretend you're anything other than a vocal minority.

All you're doing by whining for it to be included is stir up more dissent against you.
>>
>>47814270
And there is no reason not to jump it but giving that asshole any form of satisfaction is unacceptable, there is nothing stopping people from jumping it if they want to but it doesn't need to go on the drive.
>>
>>47814275
To Be Fair: Pissing off people complaining about it is the only reason I made an Eragon Jump

Note:I don't give a fuck about the rest of the argument, I'm just commenting on this one particular thing
>>
>>47814285
Different jump maker.
>>
>>47814300
That's completely false, there is nothing inherently 'lewd' about the setting.
>>
>>47814315
Yet it's still on the drive.
>>
>>47812508
40. Showa Kamen Rider

- "Age": 24 years old
- Biker [Free Drop-In]
- Would You Like Some Cheese With That Ham? [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Stylish [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- New Cyclone [600 left]
- Charge Up [0 left]
- Move On

>"Madam, wait, no!"

>"AGENTS OF THE SHOCKER ORGANIZATION! YOU FACE THE HARBINGER OF DEATH HERSELF!"

>"Madam, perhaps you're taking this too far?"

I need a new Slot 4!
>>
>>47814295
Alright, let me rephrase that:

He was like Manyfist but with none of Manyfists' redeeming traits.

>>47814283
Oh, you.

Here's (yours)

>>47814295
I don't necessarily disagree in principle but there's a different between "tiptoeing" and not being an asshat. Did I also mention he puts arbitrary limits in some of his other jumps like Demon king Daimao and Heroic Age and blames people who don't understand why they're there for not watching the series? He doesn't even explain them fully in the notes.
>>
>>47814043
Hmmmm...
I want it, but I don't want it here...
Where should I put it?
>>
>>47814305
He made porn jumps to piss people off. When those have been outright banned since the start. Stop siding with shitposters.
>>
>>47814293
It stacks, but I think I'll change the wording to 'rounded up' so that if you have the increased quantity by buying the higher tier you can have both at a time. Sorry, my bad math/being lazy means I missed that 1 being increased by 1.5 rounded down is still 1.
>>
>>47814304
That's hilariously petty and only hurts your side of the argument.
>>
>>47814322
Generic Sburb.
>>
>>47814318
Did we watch the same show?

Literally every episode:

Darling: Ugh
Monstergirl: Darling! DARLING! Watch as I find excuses to rub my almost naked body on you vigorously, tee hee! I want to marry you but will never do it flat out!
Darling: Blegh
>>
>>47814318
>Anon will be told to provide examples.
>Anon cannot provide examples except of things that are barely named, and are given no amount of detail from which a jump could be constructed.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47814330
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>4. SBURB
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou
>>
>>47814318
>nothing lewd about the setting
>constant monstergirl porn
>like, literal outright porn
>it's all about these monstergirls getting naked around one guy
>they all are obvious wanting to bang him
>they literally do nothing but make plans to bang him
>not lewd
Well, here's your (you), thread's gone to shit anyway.
>>
>>47814147
Yup...
>>
>>47814329
I know it is petty but I don't care, fuck that guy. He had the spacebattles people spam shitposting in the thread. It wan't even good shitposting, it was almost as bad as antired.
>>
>>47814321
With all the fetish shit edited out. I'll admit her first two or twenty releases of that were horrible, as were all her attempts at jump making. The one on the drive though is clean as far as I know.
>>
>>47814337
Those are things that the characters do, they don't make the SETTING lewd. >>47814345
And DxD does that exact same shit, but it's on the drive.
>>
>>47814337
Meanwhile, there are monstergirls who are operating gyms and hot springs, committing acts of terrorism, or being secret agents. So, not inherently lewd. You could go the entire Jump without getting laid and you'd still have plenty of slice of life shit to do.
>>
>>47814358
See >>47814340
>>
>>47814360
You mean those things that aren't given enough detail to construct a jump from?

Also the on that runs the gym is a furry, not a monstergirl.
>>
>>47814356
Spongebob being occasionally raped by tentacles is still in the jump.
>>
>>47814358
So does Sekirei. It's arguably worse because you have to agree to be someone's mate for life to participate in the setting.
>>
File: aalkjsse43e3ed3d.gif (5MB, 349x313px) Image search: [Google]
aalkjsse43e3ed3d.gif
5MB, 349x313px
>>47814025
>>
>>47814370
Wait, what?

I thought that was dropped.
>>
>>47814369
In-universe Polt is a Monstergirl
Crab-man gives no fucks about your personal definitions of "monstergirl" and "furry"
>>
>>47814358
>>47814360
You know. You can just jump it and keep it to yourself.

No one cares about how you want to jack off, we just don't want you jacking off in front of us and hearing you brag about it. We don't want to be your audience, and we're not going to indulge you. So you might as well stop.
>>
>>47814244
I wouldn't advise trying to 'punish' the thread.
That's the quickest way to become everyone's least favorite person in all of existence.
And it would be an incredibly petty and shitty thing to do because someone slighted you on the Internet.

I don't know if you were aware, but the 'when you make it' thing is kind of an inside joke about rule one of Jumpchain, which is if you ask '[thing I want] when?' then you have to be the one to make it.

It was supposed to deter people from just nagging and being bitchy without contributing, and to encourage to people to actually create something and make Jumpchain even stronger.

It was never meant to hurt your feelings, anon.
>>
>>47814369
She's a Kobold, actually. And there's enough to construct a background if you put your minds to it. Especially with Ms. Smith and MON as recurring characters only a step down from Darling and his not!harem.
>>
>>47814384
Polt is a furry. She has a dog head and is covered in fur. Nobody cares what Crab says. She's furshit, furfag.
>>
So I was looking at the Terminator jump and noticed something really odd. If you take a Terminator body option (EG T600, T800, T1000, etc.) You can have it be/merge with your body. Assuming that means Body Mod how the heck does this interact with things like Light of Terra?
>>
>>47814374
>Given detail outside of waifus.
>Jump provides two backgrounds that don't involve waifus.
>Even most of the waifu stuff is about fights and not fucking
>same as a setting with no detail except fucking
>>
Uh, hey, question to anyone who knows about this stuff: I heard Kingdom Hearts MC was able to slice apart skyscrapers or something with his key blade in the second game's final boss battle? That true? Also, does that mean Nobodies can toss around skyscrapers too?
>>
File: FOR KIDS!.png (23KB, 626x208px) Image search: [Google]
FOR KIDS!.png
23KB, 626x208px
>>47814382
Nope! Still there!
>>
>>47814398
Yes.
>>
>>47814382
This is still part of the jump
>Bikini Bottom is still Bikini Bottom, except every now and then you will witness Spongebob getting attacked by tentacles who forcefully invade his mouth and body. Things like this are a normal occurence now, and no one thinks it is weird.
>>
>>47814390
And in-universe she's a monstergirl. Therefore, she is an argument for "monstergirls aren't all lewd in the setting".

Or are you one of the people who pretends part of a setting don't exist, because you don't like them?
>>
>>47814385
I actually wanted to start a placement firm helping enterprising young Monstergirls find careers that suit their unusual characteristics. I don't get off to monstergirls. None of them have interesting tile patterns.
>>
File: he is everywhere.jpg (643KB, 640x3750px) Image search: [Google]
he is everywhere.jpg
643KB, 640x3750px
>>47814322
No, that's not taking it too far at all. Showa-era Riders rolled hardcore. Like that time Ni-gou dug up Hitler's grave so he could hide in the coffin, waiting for Dai-Shocker to dig it up, just so he could go "you were expecting Hitler but it was really me, Kamen Rider!".
>>
>>47814417
That term is used falsely. She is not a monstergirl, she is furshit.
>>
>>47814398
Yes to the first, no to the second. I don't know what Nomura was thinking when scripting the final boss section, but the anime dial got cranked to 11 during the process.
>>
>>47814393
It's not exactly the first or only jump with body perks that can be attached to your base form. The most common examples are height increases.
Same thing happens to them as with this, you are still reduced to purely the Body Mod form in LoT.

Sorry, but you don't get to be a cybernetic death machine on a Space Hulk unless you take the necron tomb spider.
>>
>>47814413
>>47814416
Fucking hell she was loathsome.
>>
>>47814413
You really want that Cool Cats version of Spongebob huh.
>>
>>47814398
>Also, does that mean Nobodies can toss around skyscrapers too?
Xemnas can. And you, in the jump, if you take Enter the Void.
>>
>>47814397
It's the same level of "oh, my love, let me rub my nubile body on you while you spurn my advances!" It's just that the rest of the stuff is fighting instead of slice of life so it's more obvious.

Also, the Jump could totally support a second non-fucking background.
>>
>>47814398
They're not skyscrapers. They're pieces of buildings (each chunk is about three stories, I think?), but still a pretty good feat.

Same for the building telekinesis, but it's part of the Nobody Capstone.
>>
>>47814413
>>47814416
...why? No seriously, why? Just the tentacle stuff is weird, but SpongeBob of all settings?
>>
>>47814432
I know right, something like that should be worth more than +0. The nerve of it.
>>
>>47814393
I just assumed it meant that it went from being an alt-form that you switched into to just having all the abilities act like powers/perks in every alt-form you have.

Sort of how Deus Ex offers to upgrade your cybernetics to nanomachines or something, so it can mesh with your other powers.

That way it wouldn't fuck up other shit like LoT or drawbacks that reduce you to Body Mod.

I could be wrong though.
>>
>>47814435
Ordinarily I stump pretty hard against jump remakes without author consent, but I'll make an exception in the case of Mommy.

>>47814448
Cute.
>>
>>47814435
I didn't even know he was working on one.

I didn't know we'd ever had a different one.

Did we? When did that happen?
>>
>>47814447
Spite, she acted up to spite people for not liking her initial behavior.
>>
>>47814440
>while you spurn my advances
I'm pretty sure Minato doesn't spurn their advances like Darling
He just keeps getting cockblocked by The Old Lady.
>>
>>47814447
There was something very, very wrong with that jump maker.
>>
>>47814447
Well Spongebob is filled with endless innuendo, I guess that is the reason for it. There used to be a lot more stuff like that in the jump.
>>
>>47814459
Cool Cats said he had wanted to make one and would have if not for Mommy.
>>
>>47814202
Does the whole Keyhole of Worlds thing work in other settings?
It's been a while since I played Kingdom Hearts, but how powerful are Keyblades at locking/unlocking things? Is it a conceptual ability, or can Keyblades only affect certain kinds of locks?
>>
>>47814447
She was a fetish poster from general and she's no small part of the reason why this thread reacts the way that it reacts to anything sexual other than waifuposting.
>>
>>47814490
I react the way I do because of hte faggot who tried to split the thread years before your time + DDA trying to shove bestiality porn in as his first lewd attempt.
>>
>>47814454
>>47814430
Ah, okay then. No need to worry about it, really. I just was reading it and thought there was something odd about how it read.
>>
>>47814414
>>47814429
>>47814438
>>47814444
So, if I understand this correctly, a Wielder jumper with enough training/strength can tear apart 3 story sized building/chunks, where as a Nobody jumper with the capstone can toss those around?
>>
>>47814504
...What. Is this hyperbole or did someone actually try to add in bestiality?
>>
>>47814386
To be fair, I was just asking if there is such a jump by asking where it is, as in, which folder or such.

Also, some jumps DO feel like they were made out of spite instead of just incompetence

*COUGHS* BLEACH CODE GEASS *COUGHS*

Also, who made Xiaolin Showdown?
>>
>>47814509
And a heartless can be the size of one. It's fun.
>>
>>47814478
I don't think you're going to find World Keyholes in other settings. They're pretty unique to Kingdom Hearts.
Just because you're dragging a keyblade around you between worlds doesn't mean you cause the metaphysical back end to spontaneously manifest in each world you're in.

That said you can probably lock/unlock anything that does have a keyhole. Doors, chests, whatever. If you find a door to the underworld and it has a keyhole on it, you can unlock it. If you find the gateway to heaven and it has a keyhole, you can swing that bitch wide open.

That's how I think it would go, anyway.
>>
>>47814509
Yeah? It might be surprising considering one's initial impression of the setting, but it's not that ridiculous in-universe, let alone in other jumps.
>>
>>47814435
>Cool Cats version of Spongebob
That would be great.
And since the current version of the jump was never officially accepted by the thread and violates our personal rules about such jumps…
The current version should be trashed, to make way for one that doesn't violate the rules.
>>
>>47814533
Every Jump made by Reborn feels like an attempt to keep someone competent from making a Jump. There's one other guy whose Jumps feel like that too. You know who I'm talking about, the asshole who says he doesn't care about quality?
>>
>>47814536
Wait, really? Wow, that's kind of cool.
>>
>>47814478
The Keyholes of Worlds is a KH cosmology phenomena, you don't bring it along with along you.

They're pretty damn good, but you can use electronic locks with the button to open it located elsewhere to stop it, as happens in game. Course, if you track that down you can then get through anyway.
>>
>>47814504
>years before your time
Been here since general, bub.
>>
>>47814556
Yeah, the largest one we see is the size of a battleship, and the supplement lets you buy that.
>>
>>47814539
You might have to fight a boss first, though. Or possibly decode some data. Or some other weird obstacle.
>>
>>47814509
Well, the Nobody has to 'infuse them with nothingness' first, which takes an indeterminate amount of time. Xemnas has presumably been hanging around the World That Never Was (where the last battle takes place) for a long fucking time. It's the Nobody's base of operations. He's had time to prepare.

But yes.
>>
>>47814564
Then you remember the MGE guy.

>>47814528
Yes, he tried to make a jump to a bestiality porn game. He tried to force that through and that's why he got exiled.
>>
>>47814544
I get that, I just wanted to confirm how strong it was. Would be embarrassing if I ended up making it stronger than it actually was.
>>
Overwatch jump
W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>47814528
It's...slight hyperbole. VERY slight. He made a jump of Corruption of Champions, a furry porn game. There's no actual bestiality involved, but it comes so close that any distinction would just be quibbling.
>>
>>47814580
Those Dick and Head guys said they wanted to.
>>
>>47814577
Oh, you mean not-Call of Cthulhu? Right. That's exhibit one for the need for some kind of lewd bam.
>>
>>47814580
When the game actually has a setting.
>>
>>47814577
I don't think there are any such games with enough material for a jump, unless I am drastically overestimating humanity.
>>
>>47814578
...I know that feeling.
>>
>>47814600
Sweet summer child
>>
>>47814584
While that setting should be banned that is more than slight Hyperbole.
>>
>>47814555
I actually don't know what asshole you're talking about, I haven't read every single jump yet, only the jumps of settings I like or was considering.

...I am morbidly curious now.

As for Reborn, yeah. Wait, he also made Xiaolin Showdown?

...His evil knows no bounds
>>
>>47814611
Akbal and Hellhound, dogfucker.
>>
>>47814585
I can't take either of them seriously. That naming thing is so fucking gay it's beyond my ability to convey the proper amount of scorn it deserves.
>>
>>47814533
>some jumps DO feel like they were made out of spite instead of just incompetence

I wouldn't be surprised. People can be so quick to try to hurt each other when they don't have to look the other person in the eyes.
There's actually a name for it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_disinhibition_effect

>>47814555
>Reborn
Uh, Mib, right? It seems like he is trying, but he just can't grasp the 'feel' of the settings, and it translates strongly into his jumps. I don't actually know if we're talking about the same jumpmaker. Who's the other guy?
>>
>>47814584
Trials in Tainted Space jump when?
>>
>>47814577
>Then you remember the MGE guy.
Yep. Dual threads were fun, only not really.
>>
>>47814560
So Keyblades still work on 'abstract' locks? I remember that Riku was able to do shit like unlock people's hearts, but I wasn't sure if that was still on the table out of setting, give that the jump states that Keyblades only work on 'most' physical and magical locks.

Also, given that Keyblades are super effective against Heartless/Nobodies/Dream Eaters, would it be fair to say they would work similarly on other darkness/spiritual beings?
>>
>>47814615
The fact that you know about that game. . . Slaanesh is proud
>>
>>47814626
Kamidori Alchemy Meister jump when?
>>
>>47814644
I'm like Highlander. I played it before it was shit and preserve eternal spite for how it became infested with garbage and how the maker intentionally fucked over all his good writers and editors who wouldn't kiss his ass, all for the sake of more money.
>>
>>47814649
That has a lot less porn than you are implying.
>>
>>47814649
Actually Kamidori Alchemy Meister could be a actual good place for a jump couldn't it? It's mainly focused on crafting and stuff but I have only begun playing the game so call me out if they is weird shit in the future.
>>
>>47814649
>>47814667
Yeah except
ELF TRAP ASS HONEY
>>
>>47814667
Not interesting enough to hold my brain's attention

Not lewd enough to hold my penis's attention
>>
>>47814663
And somehow it keeps growing due to a fan mod project.
>>
>>47814673
Hey as long as they are cute anon.
>>
>>47814683
Which is made by the same pieces of shit who ruined the original, but who couldn't handle how bad the maker and his friends have gotten. They've become that terrible.
>>
>>47814684
They might be cute, but ass honey is too far.
>>
>>47814612
>>47814619
Megacorp or Merchant. Whichever one doesn't play go-between with Spacebattles but did get his shit kicked in for mistaking an archive for a forum.
>>
>>47814697
That sounds like a lot of spite to have about a text based porn game.
>>
>>47814714
That was Megacorp.
>>
>>47814714
That was Megacorp
>>
>>47814710
Real honey is vomit. Just a matter of which end you want it to come out of.
>>
>>47814673
>>47814710
Wait is honey coming from his ass or is the honey being injected?
>>
>>47814714
That would be Megacorp, I believe.
That guy has a shaky relationship with a good portion of the thread.
>>
>>47814718
Personal involvement will do that. Anyway it's garbage and he tried to force THAT in, which is why nobody wants him or any of his later stuff around. That, and him directing people here to shitpost later.
>>
>>47814714
It's Megacorp that doesn't try as hard as he could/should to bait people into replacing his jumps and making everyone else's stuff free game by extension.
>>
>>47814596
It does

It's set in a world post robot uprising. There's tones of lore.

D.va is a former Star Craft champion. When the South Korean drones failed the army gathered conscripted her as a pilot because high APM = fast reflexes.

Widow Maker was the wife of the former leader of Overwatch. She was kidnapped and brainwashed by a mercenary group to kill her husband. her blue skin is a result of genetic manipulation to make her invisible to IR.

Zenyatta is one of the robots who fled the war and started a robot church. It's his group that has lead the way for peace.

It has a setting, the only thing that doesn't really have a clear goal is the Talon faction.
>>
>>47814737
Elves in Kamidori will secrete a nectar from their assholes when they're ripe for being bred by a strong human male they've become attached to. Both male and female elves do this
>>
>>47814638
They might help if they're weak to light or something.

Aside from turning someone evil we don't really know the effects of unlocking and locking Hearts. Rather than trying to make shit up I think we're going with not letting it work outside the jump, and inside? Who knows what'll happen. This is also because Hearts have extra properties that they don't in other settings, so it's less confusing with that too.
>>
>>47814749
Yes but there is still more lore to come I'd say give it a month or 2 before making a jump for it.
>>
>>47814749
>Widow Maker was the wife of the former leader of Overwatch
Her husband was a Scientist who worked for Overwatch, she wasn't married to 76, who was the leader
>>
>>47814749
There is very little lore, just some small scraps. What we see is interesting for what it hints at, but there just aren't many known facts.
>>
>>47814758
Wat?
>>
>>47814758
And this is a bad thing because?
>>
>>47814774
Japanese. Porn. Game.
>>
File: WOT_DA_ZOG.jpg (25KB, 216x282px) Image search: [Google]
WOT_DA_ZOG.jpg
25KB, 216x282px
>>47814673
>>47814758
...wat?
>>
>>47814749
>Zenyatta is one of the robots who fled the war and started a robot church. It's his group that has lead the way for peace.
Zenyatta's "Brother" started the church and lead the way for peace, until he was assassinated.
Zenyatta disagreed with his Brother's methods of peace, and felt Peace would be better attained by both Omnics and Humans understanding one another. He has no followers except for Genji
>>
>>47814779
Butts are unsanitary.
>>
File: e73.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e73.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>47814758
>>
>>47813267
Rust Dragons or anything else that specializes in breaking equipment. I'm a crafter with a specialization in mystic metallurgy so my strength comes from superior gear.
>>
File: Filfth.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Filfth.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>47814758
Ok then
>>
>>47814784
There isn't even much porn in that game! I gave up on it due to lack of both gameplay and lewd.
>>
>>47814808
It's one of those games where you don't get any until late game where the concentrate most of their scenes.
>>
>>47814765
Wait, are Nobodies also weak to light? I thought the reason the Keyblade's could affect them was because of their connection to hearts/souls, especially since Keyblades can be used to channel darkness AND light.
>>
>>47814758
WOT.

JAPAN.

WHY.
>>
>>47814758
eh... it sounds more like a really obvious form of pheramone. Also guessing Elves were created as a sex slave race. That's the only explanation I can think of for such a trait. Other than well... ecchi/hentia material.
>>
>>47814820
So it is an SRPG with tits at the end?
>>
>>47814830
Mostly.
>>
>>47814823
You should've been the one to fill their dark souls with LIIIIIIIGHT!
>>
>>47814826
Might be because of how sexually suppressed the country is or because of how fucking weird japan is.
>>
>>47814823
Keyblades can hurt pretty much anything, they are a plot device level bludgeoning/cutting tool with the trait of hurting almost all the things.
>>
Japan.
Constantly pushing people to insanity in the name of porn.
>>
>>47814855
As weird as some of it is you have to admit they cover all the bases, whatever you are into there is Japanese porn of it.
>>
>>47814855
You act like that's a bad thing considering.
Does anyone have the 4chan chart for fapping?
The one where it goes down all the way to floor tiles.
>>
File: 1451455233585.png (29KB, 197x194px) Image search: [Google]
1451455233585.png
29KB, 197x194px
>>47814790
>>
>>47814864
Not my floor-tile fetish
>>
>>47814823
Sorry, I meant that it would affect things that are weak to it, because it doesn't have KH cosmology saying 'Can hurt X, Y, and Z' letting it hit out of jump things.
>>
>>47814877
I thought it went all the way down into the ground and started orbiting the core.
>>
>>47814864
Do they have cake farting? That was something I didn't even knew existed until an American game. If they don't I am not sure if that fills me more with pride or horror that we beat them to the punch.
>>
>>47814881
Yes they do, japan is weird.
>>
>>47814905
porque no los dos?
>>
>>47814885
So basically Keyblades are great in the Kingdom Hearts setting, but lose most of their abilities out of it, even if you pay for them?
>>
>>47814905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKNhqiisZA
>>
>>47814948
What is the full list of Keyblade abilities?
>>
>>47814948
Post jump they still have your customizations and can still open most locks but they lose most other properties due to other settings not running on KH logic.
>>
File: image.png (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>47814323
Eh? What're my redeeming traits?
>>
>>47814997
You are not Scatovore.
>>
>>47814997
You're not Mib, Bancho, or Mommy
>>
>>47814997
You make thread appropriate jumps and go back on most of your mistakes, eventually.
>>
File: 57c.jpg (97KB, 680x742px) Image search: [Google]
57c.jpg
97KB, 680x742px
>>47814341
41. SBURB

- "Age": 15 years old
- Kingdom: Derse
- Class/Aspect: Knight of Doom
- Heir Conditioning [Free Drop-In]
- EctoBiologist [Discount Drop-In] [800 left]
- God Tier [0 left]
- Sylladex, Fetch Modus (Stack Modus), and Strife Specibus (Scythekind) [Free]
- Symbol Shirt [Free]
- Collection of Really Terrible Movies [Free Drop-In]
- Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text of Magical Frivolity and Practical Japery [Free]
- Multiplayer (Hawkmon, SCP-999, and a new friend!) [Free]
Hawkmon
- Background: Harley/English
- Class/Aspect: Seer of Space
- Dream Jumper [Free Harley/English]
- Alchemization [Discount Harley/English] [400 left]
- God Tier [Discount Imported Companion] [0 left]

SCP-999
- Background: Harley/English
- Class/Aspect: Sylph of Heart
- Dream Jumper [Free Harley/English]
- God Tier [Discount Imported Companion] [200 left]
- Smooth Sylladex [0 left]

Mary Lalonde
- Background: Strider/Lalonde
- Class/Aspect: Witch of Time
- Coolkid [Free Strider/Lalonde]
- God Tier [Discount Imported Companion] [200 left]
- Weird Time Things [0 left]
- Alchemy Machines [Free]
- Move On???

>"So, you're tickingTimebomb?"

>"Uh-huh!"

>"And you couldn't have possibly made it any less obvious that you're our... what was it, Time Player, you called it?"

>"Well..."

>"Madam, must I remind you that you chose the appelation of 'thanatosThresher?'"

>"Hawkmon, you stop that."

>"I'm just saying!"

Need a new slot 4 again!
>>
>>47814948
They have their abilities, but as >>47814970 says other worlds don't have the same physics. You get a powerful weapon and magical focus out of it that can also open almost anything with a lock.

In the post you're responding to I'm trying to say that if another setting has something supernatural that can only be hurt by something unique to the setting Keyblades don't suddenly get past that. They may still hurt things that are hurt by light or something.

Basically the fact they can hurt Heartless and Nobodies in KH doesn't mean they can hurt everything else in the chain.
>>
>>47815013
mib is legit a nice guy who just sucks at making jumps. I don't think it's fair to consider him to a guy who is an idiot/asshole and a troll.
>>
>>47814997
You don't stick your fetishes into Jumps, as far as I can tell. You make Jumps fairly quickly. You do take criticism. The flavour text is decent in Green Lantern and the Arrowverse.
>>
>>47815016
Terminator.

I want to see how she deals with a world where a pure killing machine, a cyborg reaper if you will, learned to feel and care.
>>
>>47815016
Final Fantasy XIV
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47815031
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>4. Terminator
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou

>>47815033
And that's stored away!
>>
>>47814997
Good taste in waifus.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
>>47815040
Oh boy. OH BOY!
>>
File: eddy.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>47815040
Yesssss
>>
>>47815040
>Lands in parenting
Oh god the kid is going to be a Chuunibyou.
>>
File: a grim reminder.jpg (39KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
a grim reminder.jpg
39KB, 500x720px
>>47815040
>parenting
>>
>>47815075
In DC Death is there when you're born, she's nice like that
>>
>>47815156
and hot.
>>
I am greatly tempted to buy all of the companions in the Eldar jump.
Someone please convince me that this is a bad idea.
>>
>>47815156
I thought she had to start outsourcing because too many babies so most people get some shitty knockoff because she doesn't really care about them?
>>
>>47815167
I waifued Death of the Endless for a reason

>>47815180
All of the Endless use "aspects", because they experience Time like Mortals do, and they can't be everywhere required of them at once.
But they are fully aware of what all their Aspects do, and have memories of it
>>
>>47815176
This is a bad idea.
>>
>>47815176
Nah do it. I mean, you do not know how hard it was for me to pass up Jareth the Goblin King/ David Fuckin Bowie as a companion in the generic dungeon builder jump.
>>
>>47815176
It is not. Except the paranoid Eldar he might shiv you in the dick.
>>
>>47815176
This is a great idea
You can trust me
>>
>>47815176
Touch pointy ears
>>
>>47815189
Still not the real deal. Still shows you don't matter.
>>
>>47815211
With scissors.
>>
File: 461.jpg (16KB, 288x294px) Image search: [Google]
461.jpg
16KB, 288x294px
>>47815059
>>47815073
>>47815074
42. Generic Parenting Jump

- Child Age: Infant (1 month old) [+200]
- Child Gender: Male
- Child Type: Jumper Jr.
- Okay, This Is New [Free Drop-In]
- Because I Said So [Free Drop-In]
- Trust Me, I Know [Discount Drop-In] [1100 left]
- I've Seen This Before! [Discount Drop-In] [1000 left]
- It's Just Me [Discount Drop-In] [800 left]
- Just Like You! [Discount Drop-In] [600 left]
- Thicker Than Water [Discount Drop-In] [300 left]
- Multiverse's Best Mom Mug [Free]
- Parenting For Dummies [Free Drop-In]
- Child-Proof Spray [Free Drop-In]
- The Adventures of Jumper! [Discount Drop-In] [200 left]
- The Strongest Teddy Bear [Discount Drop-In] [0 left]
- Aunties, Uncles, and Nannies [Free]
- Out of Control [Mandatory Jumper Jr.]
- ???

>"...how?"

>"Goo!"

>"Well, when a mother and a father love each other very much-"

>"I am a CORPSE, Hawkmon."

Should I just roll for success?
>>
>>47815225
>with petting
FTFY.
>>
>>47815233
Just accept it Dullahan-anon
>>
>>47815233
Do it! Raise the child into the chuunibyou it is meant to be.
>>
>>47815233
So who's the lucky baby daddy?
>>
>>47815254
If I had to make a bet...

King Arthur
>>
>>47815233
The success of the jump is based on raising them to not want to kill you and for them to be able to withstand the world on their own.
I think Dullahan can do that, especially with Hawkmon's help.

Raising the child to be a normal person is next to impossible though.
>>
>>47814539
I think it's pretty much anything that could be 'unlocked' whether or not it's physical or conceptual. That's how the keyblades can hurt the Heartless or how they could be used to reveal/unseal someone's heart.

So I'd imagine something like, "unlocking the Anti-Spiral's ability to evolve" would be possible, because they canonically Sealed that trait.
>>
>>47815263
But Arthur loves Hazel
>>
>>47815266
>Raising the child to be a normal person is next to impossible though.
That's impossible for ANY Jumper.
>>
File: 6b9.gif (899KB, 540x717px) Image search: [Google]
6b9.gif
899KB, 540x717px
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47815254
No one knows.

No one even knows how this happened.

>>47815266
>>47815242
>>47815248
Well, let's let the RNG determine just how chuuni this kid gets.
>>
>>47815277
True, but Dullahan-chan also visited him in the King Arthur jump.

Besides, who the hell else could it be?
>>
>>47815254
Clearly she used her shiny new Ectobiology perk to Paradox Clone Herself.
>>
>>47815288
>63
That's pretty Chuuni
It's alright, my kids(when I make my build) are gonna be all over the place. I just KNOW some of them are going to try to be Hero's of Justice.
>>
>>47814600
...I am so sorry.
>>
File: image.png (756KB, 704x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
756KB, 704x789px
>>47815288
You sure it wasn't this guy?
>>
>>47815294
And in Disney Princess.

Both times it was Sword in the Stone Arthur, meaning it was kid Arthur. Couldn't be him.
>>
What magic system works best for setting up magical phones and computers, and a magical internet.

I know about some magitech perks, I am just wondering which magic system works best for it right out of the box.
>>
>>47815329
Dresden files and or libriomancer
>>
>>47815325
Jinkies. Then the mystery continues.
>>
>>47815329
Probably Technomancy in Mage the Awakening, since the Free Council has that kind of thing IIRC.
>>
>>47815176
>>47815197
>>47815199
>>47815200
>>47815211
Great, I am now a powerful bastard warlock wraithguard working with a matchmaking Seer that at the same time has to keep tabs on an over adventurous Ranger and cheer up a paranoid Warrior all while raising a young Half-breed.

I hate you all.
>>
>>47815368
We love you too anon. Have fun with your adopted family. Just hope matchmaker Eldar doesn't match you random farseers with hilarious results.
>>
>>47815368
Don't worry Anon, we all love you
>>
File: NWOD 0.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
NWOD 0.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hey /JC/. I dont have a lot of work to show, but I want to let you know i'm still working on it. I've been really busy and now i'm sick so yeah. Sorry, but I am still working on it. i'm changing a lot of stuff from this version. I just wanted to let you all know i'm still here.
>>
File: 2fd.png (469KB, 680x506px) Image search: [Google]
2fd.png
469KB, 680x506px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47815233
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Final Fantasy XIV
>4. Terminator
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou

Well now, we're going to see where we're going next. And after that, I'll roll to see whether Thanatos (as he insists I call him) is coming with me.

Besides, it's not like he can really inherit anything genetic from someone who's dead, right?
>>
>>47815436
>Sekirei

[Laughing_Roshi.webm]
>>
>>47815436
>Sekirei
>After the Parenthood jump
....Time shenanigans? Are we about to meet Daddy?
>>
>>47815425
>I just wanted to let you all know i'm still here.
You're a fucking legend mate.
>>
Sleep Deprived poster from last night. hey Digger, your dlc is really damn good just a note that maybe you should add in some 150 royal point options fro people who want things like colours of the king but just one rank.
>>
>>47815480
Thank you friend. I just feel bad not fulfilling the promise that I made to have something viable to show this past sunday. It's been nagging at me.
>>
>>47815436
It'll be hilarious if 'Thanatos' gets a Sekirei...if he's tagging along. Doubly so if you find yourself in Marvel at some point.
>>
>>47815519
But Anon, the Death-themed Sekirei is a boy, and Marvel Thanatos loves LADY Death
>>
>>47815425
Schweeeeet.
>>
>>47815394
>"So, I take it you like her?"
>"She is an excellent strategist who also cares greatly for her people. These are fine traits."
>"That's not the point and you know it."
>"What is the point? I am a spirit in mechanical construct. What do you expect us to do?"
>"Doesn't mean you can't get... creative...."
>"THAT IS NOT WHAT WRAITHBONE IS MEANT FOR!"
>>
>>47815526
>the Death-themed Sekirei is a boy
Yeeaaah, about that? Sekirei don't give a fuck as long as it's for their Ashikabi. Remember, Homura was a guy until Minato happened.
>>
>>47815425
So as before any ideas are welcome. I'm probably going to make the demonology stuff general rather than restricted but less solid and more freeform.
>>
>>47815542
This amuses me greatly.
>>
>>47815544
Homura is a unique case. Anyone who says otherwise is misinformed. Homura was messed with during Adjustment, like several other Sekirei were.

Other Sekirei don't switch genders.
>>
File: 90f.png (164KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
90f.png
164KB, 650x600px
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47815436
43. Sekirei

- "Age": 23 years old
- Bro-Tier [Free Drop-In]
- Quit It [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Counsellor [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- Aspect Of My Pledge [100 left]
- Work of Freud [Free Drop-In]
- Front Row Seats [Discount Drop-In] [0 left]
- Grand Disruptor [+300]
- Compatibility [200 left]
- Sakurako Style [0 left]
- ???

>"Hawkmon, why are they trying to kill me!?"

>"I don't know! Maybe they've noticed your necrotic physiology?"

>"This is just like Krynn all over again!"

>"Krynn?"

>"I'll tell you later! Right now I have to fend of this girl in the miko outfit!"

>"By the way, have you noticed all of our attackers are incredibly weighty in the-"

>"YES, HAWKMON, I KNOW."

First, let's let the RNG see if the little tyke's coming with me. Then we'll see where I'm going next.

Need a new Slot 2.
>>
>>47815617
Sword and Sorcery
>>
>>47815617
Dragon age.
>>
>>47815617
Robocop
>>
>>47815563
Any reason why the same cannot be said for other Male Sekirei considering the hilarious disproportion between the male and female populations? I just read through Homura's Profile and at no point were extra adjustments mentioned.
>>
>>47815617
>Drop-in
BOOOOO! BOOOOO!
>>
File: Proof.jpg (181KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
181KB, 800x1199px
>>47815634
At one point before the plot started he can be seen talking with Takehito Asama and Sahashi Takami about his unique circumstances as a Sekirei (transformation).[15]

15 ↑ Sekirei Manga chapter 56
>>
>>47815636
You wanted a Dullahan Sekirei didn't you?
>>
File: Stalkersouls.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stalkersouls.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>47815220
You don't
>>
>>47815663
I wanted them to be Sekirei or Ashikabi, didn't care which
>>
>>47815673
Agreed. This was a tad disappointing.

Oh well.
>>
>>47815659
Ah, my bad. Cheers for the answer.
>>
File: #...NaniSore....jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
#...NaniSore....jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>47815425
...wait. Princess the Hopeful?
>>
>>47815800
Its a fan-made magical girl supplement. Taking the disadvantage means that any fan works you decide are cannon in this jumps setting. It doesnt mean you are one, doubly since you cant become a supernatural entity in this jump.

the option is there for people who want to interact with that part of the setting.
>>
>>47815800
A lot of jumps add in the fan-fiction of your choice option, so I included that to add more to the setting. I'll add stuff about it including links to the notes before its done.
>>
>>47815826
I wish /tg/ had made their Paladin supplement for WoD. The fluff had some cool shit
>>
>>47815673
Sekirei + Violet Lantern Ring
I think I just crapped myself.

>>47815826
Magical Girls? In nWoD? Did the creator think that PMMM wasn't dark enough?!
>>
File: f0f.gif (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
f0f.gif
4MB, 640x480px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47815626
>>47815617
And that's a definite 'yes' on Thanatos following along. Which brings us to a problem involving disrupting the Winging process just by existing.

>Probably halfway through the Jump or so

>"You. You are from this 'Disciplinary Squad,' are you not? Your name is Japanese for 'crow feathers.' How ironic. The crow, as you know, is a bird associated with death."

>"So you're the one they're talkin' about, huh? Sekirei don't work right when you're around?"

>"I don't think you understand what's about to happen. You can threaten me however you wish. You can force my severed head to watch as you break every bone in my body. But your master threatened my son for the sake of his game. To 'deal' with me so he could watch these girls fall in love and then break their lovers' hearts fighting to the death. You dared to so much as APPROACH little Thanatos on my watch."

>"You even know who you're talkin' to?"

>"Someone whose soul is forfeit. Now know what I am. I am the Knight of Doom. I am the Dullahan of E-Rantel. But most important, right now, is that I am a mother. Do not ask how, I do not know myself. But know that if that man harms a single hair on the boy's head, I will come for his next."

>"That's big talk. You sure you can back that up?"

>"For the son I've raised from infancy? For a chance that these girls might find love without coercion, without this perverse game, on their own terms? I'd like to see you try and stop me."

>"You got a name?"

>"I have no name for your ears. After all, you won't need to know it in Hell."

>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Final Fantasy XIV
>4. Terminator
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou

>>47815630
>>47815633
Stored!

>>47815636
>>47815673
>>47815743
That would involve having a confirmed pulse, and would also prevent the above.
>>
>>47815839
That actually sounds fun. Like what Old World of Darkness Hunter the Reckoning should have been instead of just an Exalted tie-in.
>>
>>47815425
dang, looks like I'm finally going to be a serial killer
>>
>>47815840
You dont even know. It involves the idea of love vs hate in ways that would make the lantern corps writer's jealous. it is really interesting. I love it a lot
>>
>>47815845
Oh, also, try out at some point Marvel please!
>>
>>47815863
If thats the way you would have the most fun then sure. thats the point of this after all.
>>
>>47815845
I am not the only one here who is interested in seeing where Dullahan's adventures go next am I?
>>
>>47816156
Dullahan Anon is fun as all hell
>>
File: BDFF_Edea_Dark_Knight.png (191KB, 413x852px) Image search: [Google]
BDFF_Edea_Dark_Knight.png
191KB, 413x852px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47815845
44. Final Fantasy XIV

- "Age": 20 years old
- Disciplines: Dark Knight, Warrior, Lancer
- Controlled Descent [Free Dark Knight]
- Oblivion [Discount Dark Knight] [800 left]
- Prepared Leap [Discount Lancer] [750 left]
- Retained Momentum [Discount Lancer] [650 left]
- No Respite [Discount Warrior] [600 left]
- Soft Echo [Free]
- Resounding Echo [400 left]
- Dual Echo [100 left]
- Estate [50 left]
- Aetheric Field [0 left]
- Move On

>"Madam, are you alright?"

>"I don't really know. I feel odd. Should I?"

>"I'm afraid I don't have any means of determining that. By the way, I must ask."

>"What?"

>"Are you breathing?"

>"I... I'm not sure. What does that feel like, again?"

>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Dragon Age
>3. Robocop
>4. Terminator
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou

>>47815881
Stored.
>>
File: #OhBoyOhBoy.gif (826KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
#OhBoyOhBoy.gif
826KB, 500x278px
>>47816169
Oh boy oh boy!
>>
Can someone post Generic Dungeon Builder? i heard it´s jumpable now, and it isn´t on the drive.
>>
>>47816251
Why are you a spider?
>>
File: SpiderAnon.jpg (56KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
SpiderAnon.jpg
56KB, 540x559px
>>47816261
Why woulnd´t I be? With my current planning, the spider build is surprisingly powerful. Can´t jump Worm though, afraid of Taylor shenanigans.
Spiders are the best, they eat all the annoying bugs it´d be nice if they didn´t insist on being in my face when i wake up irl though
>>
>>47816251
There you go spider
>>
File: d33.jpg (183KB, 558x722px) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
183KB, 558x722px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47816169
45. Nichijou

- Background: New Student
- "Age": 14 years old
- My Life Is On Fire! [Free]
- Jumpers Are Cute! [Free New Student]
- A Series Of Miracles [900 left]
- CH-CHAN MIO! [Discount New Student] [600 left]
- I Don't Have Any Special Features [500 left]
- Classmates [Free]
- Pocket Change [400 left]
- Voucher For A Lifelong Friendship [0 left]
- Slices of Life [+0]
- IT'S MY RELATIVE'S BAG! [+100]
- It's Me-Ow! [0 left]
- Move On

>"I'm sorry, sir. It's not your time to die."

>"Then why are you here?"

>"I attend school here."

>"Madam, your head's fallen off again."

>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Dragon Age
>3. Robocop
>4. Terminator
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Marvel
>>
File: db1.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
db1.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>47816298
46. Divinity: Dragon Commander

- "Age": 17 years old
- Race: Undead
- Dragon Form [Free]
- Seven's Blessing [Discount Undead] [700 left]
- Dragon Form: Sabre
- Advance! [Free Sabre]
- Soar [Free Sabre]
- Aura of Frailty [Discount Sabre] [500 left]
- Aura of Annihilation [200 left]
- Fresh Recruits [0 left]
- ???

>"Here, the undead are even favored by the churches. They run them! Isn't that funny, Hawkmon?"

>"Yes, but... well, those folks on the airship wanted me to tell you something."

>"To do what?"

>"Well..."

>"Mm-hm. Alright. Okay. I have to do WHAT!?"

Need a new Slot 6!
>>
>>47816376
Megaman Zero
>>
>>47816295
Thank you
-
Generic Dungeon Builder build:
>Location:rolled a 2 (Northlands)
Great, i´m gonna freeze my ass off.
>Origin: Drop-In
The 100cp perk so i can have evil af aesthetics, is nice
>Perks:
>Merchant Dungeoneer (discounted):50cp/1000
>All fun and games (discounted):200cp/1000
this is taking up too much cp from my dungeon already
>Dungeon Heart: Core
Themes:
>Ruins (Free!)
Advanced themes:
>Dungeon Towns:500cp/1000cp
oh god send help
Facilities:
>Spa: 650cp/1000cp
Monsters:
>Binding: 750cp/1000cp
Boss Customization:
>Humanoid Form 800cp/1000cp
>Standarization 900cp/1000cp
>Humanoid Form 2 950cp/1000cp
Binding+Humanoid Form= Monstergirl things i defeat? Okay then.
Perks 2(dungeon perks):
>The earth remembers 1450/1000cp`
oh god DBA
>Temple of the Item 1500/1000cp
>Jumper Party 1600cp/1000cp
DBA why
Items:
>Consequence tablet: 1800cp/1000cp
WHY
Drabacks:
>Plucky Adventurers 1800cp/1200cp
>Glitchy 1800/1300
>Adventurer´s Guild 1800/1500
help me
>Metacritic: 1800/1700
>Mating Octopi 1800/1900cp
i guess i´ll pick up Dungeon Chests and paint with those extra 100cp.
extra items:
>dungeon chests 1850/1900
>dungeon paint 1900/1900
So this is going to be an interesting jump, specially since i had to take so many drawbacks and i couldn´t take the David Bowie companion , which i don´t do often. Probably will make it into some sort of giant minigame park, with a spa hosted by monstergirls or something in the Dungeon Town/s, which should make adventurers want to come to the dungeon. At least I avoided the 600cp drawbacks
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47816386
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Dragon Age
>3. Robocop
>4. Terminator
>6. Megaman Zero
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Marvel
>>
>>47816401
I know what you mean. the David Bowie companion option is such a thing of beauty. I'm sad I couldnt take it either.
>>
>>47816406
>Marvel
Mistress Death is waiting for you anon.
>>
>>47815425
>>47815553
Looks good.
Can we select a supernatural type for Dark Impulse like "Vampires"? Or does it strictly have to be humans?

>any ideas
Kneejerk reaction is that I want supernatural companions but my brain says that goes against the jump's theme. I'll see if I can come up with anything.
>>
>>47816541
You cant select a supernatural type, but that doesnt mean an individual of your chosen prey wont turn out to be a supernatural being. thats when things get really interesting and dangerous.
>>
>>47816541
And since killing most supernatural's in NWoD count the same as killing a human morally for all intents and purposes killing supernaturals that fit your prey type will fulfill your need to kill.
>>
OK I might actually finish innistrad by this evening at the rate i'm going but i'm going to need an editor to work with.
>>
>>47816609
Wait, what? you're making an innistrad jump? that is awesome!
>>
>>47815425
What type of skills are allowed for the Young Prodigy perk? Could I, for example, choose evocation, spell creation, and warding, or do they have to be mundane skills that can be found in the setting?
>>
>>47816620
Definitely just mundane. I meant to add in something that specifies that but I havent had much time to work on it this week.
>>
>>47816609
Sweeeet do we finally get some of those sweet sweet eldrazi physiology perks?

I mean I went full eldrazi via a combo of different perks but having the real thing backing it up would be cool.
>>
>>47816602
Maybe add some more God-Machine related perks/drawbacks items?

Also, exactly what do you learn from the tome anyway?
>>
>>47816637
Thats not innistrad its Zendikar (40 or so%done) and i'm debating whether to have that tree or try to finish fleshing out the cultist tree since i got shouted down before.
>>
>>47816649
Im not totally familiar with the god machine stuff. But I definately will.

And as far as the tome goes I'll describe what it does in the notes. But for now it is basically an incredibly difficult to translate book explaining the basics of the supernatural beings of the setting and gives access to some minor ritual magic for the setting.
>>
>>47816658
>>47816649
Isn't God Machine stuff from Demon? Might want to leave it for it's own jump, not put it in here.
>>
>>47816662
The God-Machine Chronicle's the latest update for dealing with mortals in NWOD-or Chronicles of Darkness, as it's apparently being called lately. Figured it would be pretty relevant given it's also the one to clear up the virtue/vice stuff and other tidbits about mortal life.
>>
>>47816662
Yeah, What >>47816670 said. Also the new mage jump includes some of it too. So yeah, I'll put some research into it and add what I think is relevant.
>>
Woah we have a jade cocoon jump!? When did we get this?
>>
>>47816711
Two weeks ago according to my computer.
>>
>>47816670
Y'know I'm honestly surprised after all the Scion autism we haven't had a single "How do I kill the God-Machine/Exarchs/Archmages/Tremere liches/abyssal entities, greater or otherwise/idigam/Maeljin/Arisen jumpchain?" despite them being many orders of magnitude above the golden fool in power. At least the True Fae have the excuse of Changeling having come out many moons ago. Heck, so far I only recall one Jumper getting into a meaningful conflict with them.

>>47816711
Couple weeks ago.
>>
>>47816740
We know better than to do something like that. We are dumb, not suicidal.
>>
>>47816751
Mostly.
>>
Welp, real life is calling. Signing off.
>>
Is there a way to use d&d magic with mp or mana instead of experience?
>>
>>47816740
>despite them being many orders of magnitude above the golden fool in power.
That's why. Scion is on the upper level of what you can punch in the nose to establish dominance. Meanwhile, those guys are at the point where you need to have already Sparked if you want to even be on the same pay grade.
>>
>>47816904
Conjoined conjures likely easiest to do with overlord due to similarities.
>>
>>47817004
>Scion is on the upper level of what you can punch in the nose to establish dominance. Meanwhile, those guys are at the point where you need to have already Sparked if you want to even be on the same pay grade.
Eh, not really. With the right build and combo jumpers can take on anything short of the benefactor and win.
>>
>>47816609
I offer my services!
>>
>>47815840
>Sekirei + Violet Lantern Ring
Hmm. I made my Choir my Sekirei, but I haven't done GL yet. Thanks for the suggestion, anon!
>>
>>47817092
>I made my Choir my Sekirei
Only your Choir?

>violet ring Sororitas
Not sure if brilliant or stupid.
>>
>>47816740
>>47816751
People don't know WoD that well, for all it get's talked about on tg. Sure everyone knows OF it, but how many people know more then a cursory amount about any one setting? How many have played more then say, Vampire or Werewolf, which seem to be the two most popular? All the really powerful things in the setting are generally lore stuff, the sort of things that exist in setting but get very little focus in the main books because they're unlikely to ever come up in game.

Scion? Scion is the final, major villain of Worm, which is quite popular, but Worm also got a huge jump offering tons of BS that caused it to constantly get talked about. So while Worm might not be as known as WoD in the rest of /tg/, it is known far better in these threads then most people know WoD stuff. Exposure and people knowing about them is what leads to them getting used as the whole "Can I kill it".

There are dozens or hundreds of other sorts of beings on or above that level in all the jumps but they're almost never at the level of publicity goldilocks gets. Scion, Gilgamesh, Darkseid to a lesser extent. All get tonnes of focus BEFORE people wanna fight them, leading to people wanting to prove themselves against them.
>>
>>47817107
No, I also had Klan Klein from Macross, Jibril, Iowa, and Argenta from dragonlance.

I was well defended in Sekirei. I'm kind of excited to import them into GL now too.
>>
>>47817048
I've noticed thse days people tend to start over their jumpchains with new jumpers, instead of going with the original premise of it being you. I bring this up because I really dont want to be accused of fanboyism bullshit when I say this next part, but as far as i know ASA is the only one capable of operating on the level of the ones you brought up.

It's not just about the right combos or the length of time from jumping, but both together combined with non perk benefits. Now, if I'm wrong and someone out therge I don't now about has been at it for just as long and has similar combos fair play but as far as I know the only other people on their original chains for a similar chain are Red and Konata and they both lowball and focus on other things he's the only example i can think of.
>>
>>47817078
Imported Companions don't get any free Munny orbs for weapons, right?
>>
File: 1437136235179.gif (701KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1437136235179.gif
701KB, 320x240px
So uhh in the Kairos jump if you chose a companion that is dead or unavailable due to an enforced drawback. They'll be fine and ready to travel with you once the jump is over. What exactly they go through or say to ultimately join you on your adventures is up to you honestly.
>>
>>47817126
I can see that. I think there's some other factors though, like the character themselves being very arrogant or prideful or somehow insulting to anons and other anons hyping up or 'wanking' a character can also both lead to that sort of situation.

>>47817145
Val is another namefag that can, might be even higher from what I remember of her combo stuff, but she rarely posts nowadays. There were a few anons months or even a year+ back I remember as having some pretty crazy builds and/or combos but they were anons so...

Depending on the perks, it can really be just what you buy that gets you to crazy heights. Non bought stuff combined with bought stuff is definitely the more available route but there are a couple crazy combinations to be done with just cp buys.
>>
>>47817181
>higher

Genuinely curious here, how? I'm legit interested in what the anons' builds were too. I remember one guy who turned into a planet, and one much more recently who used an AIM network with Multi-Skill and that's about it.
>>
>>47817209
From what I remember, bear in mind this is from at least a year ago now, she had this combo that let her exponentially multiply all her perks and abilities powers and that the multiplication factor would multiply itself each time she did, leading to this ridiculous power multiplier growth.

As for the other anons, I remember a guy who used a few perks to instantly research and develop any spell even if it'd take a million years or something (I know one part of it used that mental time stop from Tropico but forgot the rest) and then there was this guy who did this..grand unified theory of magic thing? that let him do almost anything by turning it into a spell he could cast. Wow, this really reminds me of just how long it's been since we started, I can barely remember this stuff.

Do think that a big reason there are less big combos these days is just the fact that less people post builds nowadays. Definitely improved from around 6-8 months back when it was basically just the same 3 namefags posting new builds to new jumps and no one else but we definitely still lack a lot of non-namefag builds being posted like we had way back.
>>
>>47816584
Just as an observation, it's kinda weird that we can select "nazis" and "ex-cons" but not "vampires" in a world where _all three_ are actual literal categories of people (assuming that vampires count as people in NWoD, which I admit to not knowing).
>>
>>47817266
>exponentially multiply all her perks and abilities

Wouldn't that just give her lots of high power abilities, but still need stonking stupid amounts of energy to pull off that kind of bullshit? I mean, maybe exponential regen covers that to an extent but I'm pretty sure without a similarly ridiculous combo for energy she'd be something of an Exalted-style glass cannon, all kinds of ridiculous bullshit in short bursts but not enough stamina for a long haul fight.

Oh, mental research guy. I distinctly remember some argument against him but yeah, it's been a while. Don't remember grand unified theory of magic guy though. I think some of the name/avatarfags mentioned interest in that sort of thing back in the day, unless I'm starting to conflate them.

I think you have a point, but I've also seen a fair few anon builds for some recent jumps. And I've also noticed these days when people ask questions on how to beat stuff, the answer tends to take the form of a perk or launch into a discussion about a setting rather than perk combinations. I think people just can't be arsed to do combos anymore, for some reason.
>>
>>47817270
>assuming that vampires count as people

Sorta not, there's the whole Beast thing about how they're on the verge of becoming horrible inhuman monsters, blah blah blah gloom and doom. It's been a while, but I think Slashers were written as a self-contained threat for the Hunter splat and nWOD likes its' individual gamelines to be open ended narrativewise and self contained, so they were written from the perspective of a GM who might want to run a game where vampires aren't a thing.
>>
>>47817299
I imagine you'd just get some perk that gave you more energy, stamina or magical energy or otherwise, and then use the combo. Seemed like the sort of thing that just made anything better. Sort of wishing I remember how it was put together now, it's really bothering me in the back of my mind.

Yeah, it's definitely gotten better over time. I remember there being a big talk on it a little while back and people started posting again, which is always good to see. Still not seeing most people really research a setting beyond what the jump tells them, which still confuses me.
>>
>>47817329
I was thinking more in terms of-okay, so you've upgraded your mana to regenerate in seconds to full capacity. But your fireball is now like Chakravartin's sun-juggling trick, your telepathy spell is a solar system-spanning psychic whammy, all your basic abilities now realistically take the kind of resources that'd make an Entity go "whoa, slow down there partner" because everything is now being converted at an exponential rate into ridiculous feats, and even if your regen's also doing that it also means you probably need basically your whole mana pool to pull off basic supernatural abilities.

I mean, I can't say more without looking at the specific combo but from what it sounds like, I still see endurance being a big problem for just relying on this build.

I think even in the early days, people tend to be more familiar with and be motivated to research the settings they talk about regularly, if not necessarily like-hence why Worm for example is still obsessed over while the likes of Negima and Discworld barely get talked about by most folks. Ditto for general D&D settings, given the recent crop of wizard talk.
>>
>>47817431
Er, dude. All you'd need is some perk that increases your capacity. Why're you so focused on regen?
>>
>>47817078
THAT Would be amazing! any way i can send you the vampire perks now?
>>
>>47817266
It was Golden Chains cheese to multiply stats.
>>
>>47817512
Where is that from?
>>
>>47817530
Smite, the source of other cheesy shit.
>>
>>47817329
Enhance was a very simple combo but I'm still surprised anyone even remembers it from a year back. Smite's Golden Chains, Unholy Height's Let's Give it a Boost , Minecraft's Cheat Mode, Black Bullet's Sharing is Caring and one trusted companion was all it needed. Needed a bit of finagling to use it in the right order (Well, the maximum brokenness order, you can just use them as is for still stupid broken levels of stuff) but the end result is like you said, exponentially growing exponential multiplier of any power, skill, ability and also an exponentially growing divider on any costs involved too.

>>47817431
That's the beauty of it. Works on any perk. Thousand Master for magic multiplier, that magic cost reduction perk in Elona for 0% magic costs, whatever. Any problems that arose from something being too big could get solved with other perks. One downside was that you did need to be careful what you used the combo with at first, least until you got perks that let you control/turn off powers. You brought up one of the examples, needing to be able to increase energy pools as well as energy strength.
>>
>>47817469
No idea, actually.

But even with capacity it still just seems to me like the exponential cost of all your abilities would stack up to make the few times you'd be in a serious fight into a sort of rocket tag game.

As I said though, I'm just guessing since I dunno what the combo even is.

>>47817512
It's from Smite. I don't understand how you could cheese it though.

>>47817538
How can it be cheesy? It's a game with League of Legends-tier combat. Doesn't make any sense you could get this kind of bullshit from it.
>>
>>47817266
Vals combo was literally cheatmode from minecraft and make it better from unholy heights.
>>
>>47817543
Huh, less than I thought in it. Well, thanks for indulging me anyway. Looks cool.

By the way, since you are here, how's work on Street Fighter coming along?
>>
>>47817329
We have had a few combos lately. Hell there was a guy a couple threads ago with and infinite Mana generator which looked reasonably solid. And like 2 weeks ago we had a bunch of combos posted.
>>
>>47817580
Not really all that further from last time, which was mostly just having the general outline done (Origins decided, bunch of scattered perks and ideas). Pretty sure the Story Mode is out real soon, which is when we're going to really focus on doing it. That's the plan in any case, so hopefully it'll be done within the next month or so unless someone dies or something.
>>
Other than overlord are there any other ways to overcharge a spell to make it more powerful?
>>
>>47817126
Speaking of. How beat Darkseid?
>>
>>47817633
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha's Hero capstone.
>>
>>47815425
Flamio, my good hotman.

>>47816290
Hell yeah. Spiders are cool.
>>
>>47817647
With a baseball bat.
Oh yeah, oh yeah, uh-oh.
>>
>>47817647
Wit yo fists

I believe in you anon, just do dem pushups
>>
>>47817633
Gift of Thousand Master from Negima
>>
>>47817647
The power of funk. Dance battle man, make him weep with your moves.
>>
>>47817647
Give a Magikarp softcap and belive in it.
>>
>>47817656
>>47817657
>>47817673

Wait... Really?
I know jack shit about Darkseid but people were asking in past how beat him
>>
>>47817691
We're joking. I'm a bit shocked you couldn't tell.
>>
>>47817691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUGeA2lur4
>>
>>47817691
No, we're-yeah what >>47817699 said. The question's been asked over and over, to the point it's being mocked.
>>
>>47817673
If you hang on to a specific drawback from Crypt of the Necrodancer, you could totally force Darkseid to dance battle you.
>>
>>47817723
Interesting. Any other way?

Also, how to permanently kill Doomsday?
>>
>>47817723
You could probably get him to play a game with you. He likes games. He would probably love aschente.
>>
>>47817749
More pushups, squats and oats faggot
>>
>>47817749
Chuck him into a mystcraft world then burn the book.
>>
File: #OhJumpchanWhatHaveIDone.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
#OhJumpchanWhatHaveIDone.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>47817092
>pic related
>>
Must coffee...
>>
>>47813926
>The only thing he's ever shown fear towards is a rabbit that can eat literally anything.
And the statue that kills you if you take your eyes off it. He did not seem eager to tussle with that thing. Also, possibly, that thing that kills you if you see it's face.
>>
File: tBKGvE4.jpg (393KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
tBKGvE4.jpg
393KB, 1920x960px
So how dangerous is warhammer fantasy? Not planning on fucking with the chaos gods but I probably will be taking a couple high tier drawbacks.
>>
>>47817715
Beat off the brat?
Thread posts: 634
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.