[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #896: Return to Sender Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 655
Thread images: 77

File: JC.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47795854
>>
File: Evil Incarnate.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Incarnate.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
Anons, would you ever allow Pic Related to meet one another?
What were the results?
>>
>>47804263
Injustice that's what.
>>
File: Ansem Retort.png (26KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
Ansem Retort.png
26KB, 200x197px
>>47804263
>>
>>47804263
Nope. To much effort for to little entertainment.
>>
>>47804345
That is not Richard!
>>
What are some additional perks that combine well with Crimson Saint + Minecraft crafting perks?
>>
>>47804263
Sure. Clustered targets are easier to take out, after all.
>>
>>47804417
I'm fond of Cobra-La Biotechnology, from G.I Joe. Lets you make biological versions of hard technology. Now, combine it with Future Society: Cybernetic, from Alpha Centauri. That lets you make a cyberware version of any tech you know. So turn magic into tech, tech into cyberware, and then cyberware into bioware. You could make any magical ability into a living organ. And of course, miniaturization abilities like School For Ants (SimAnt), Gadget Master (007) or Miniaturization and Efficiency (Worm) to shrink those organs into organelles. Give people mitochondria that can cast magic, reproduce Parasite Eve!
>>
>>47804263
The results were a word, a word that has brought down civilization and even gods to their knees when uttered straight into their very soul by me. A word that has since been engraved onto my very being and origin

EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE
>>
>>47804468
Doctor's Warning: Do not reproduce Parasite Eve without first checking with the thread. Doing so may lead to piles of melting people and evil opera singers.
>>
>>47804417
Alchemy from Master of Magic lets you transmute mana to gold and the other way around without loss.
Combine it with Minecraft's matter fabrication (Industrialcraft iirc, Equivalent Exchange also works) for infinite mana.
Equivalent Exchange in general is awesome. You can build some pretty neat artifacts with it, transmute matter and become invulnerable as long as you have energy to burn.
Channeler from the same jump halves the costs to maintain magical spells, so you can save a lot if you convert technological stuff to magic.
>>
>>47804504
side effects may include midichlorians.
>>
>>47804417
Arcane from Smite

Gift of Chao from Negima

Equivalent Exchange and Mystcraft worlds from Minecraft

Link in Populous magic with Conjoined Conjures to become a living mana well.
>>
>>47804417
Conjoined Conjures from Card Captor Sakura lets you replicate any magical effect you're capable of as technology (and hand it out to your friends).
>>
>>47804595
Wait what? Are you sure you don't mean ensoul?
>>
>>47804558
Can't you just have infinite mana with EE anyway?
Or would you need a perk for universal mana/energy application?
Could you not merge the systems with Conjoined Conjures to make EE energy work as mana?
>>
kingdom hearts question: if you don't have the sword you want to import yet at the time of the kingdom hearts jump would ominous hammer,Armsfusion crafter from Aion tower of Eternity jump and/or the Oath keeper perk
from Kingdom hearts help you make it into your key blade/make your key blade into it?
and if So with that impart a CP warranty as well?
>>
>>47804595
I'd reread the perk, broptimus prime.
>>
>>47804647
You'd probably need Conjoined Conjures to get EMC to fuel non-alchemical magic and devices, yeah.
>>
>>47804642
>>47804675
He's talking about in combination with Crimson Saint. Read the post he's linking to.
>>
>>47804693
Sailor Moon Universe-
0/1500
Rolled for Nerima
Rolled for 18
Sailor Senshi-Wait, this doesn't turn me female? Hilarious
Rolled for Robin's Egg Blue and Gold as my colors
Free Catch That Youma!
Discount Hit Me If You Can
Discount Miss Fortune(or is that Sir Prize?)
Ahahaha, Nope!
Destiny-Sense
Subplot Sense
Free Disguise Compact

See, The Thing About Miniskirts Is+200
Paragon+300- "Love and Justice speeches" like that's a bad thing?

Squeeze this right inbetween Generic Magical Girl and Madoka.

Also yes, the half-bishe, half-bara looking motherfucker that is Justice will be wearing the damn miniskirt
>>
>>47804647
There's a perk for that in storm hawks jump.
>>
>>47804693
Sure doesn't read like that.
>>
>>47804717
>>the half-bishe, half-bara looking
how does that work?
>>
>>47804417
Not a perk, but that perk combo would be ridiculously powerful in any space sci-fi jump.

I can imagine somebody touching the Light of Terra, then deciding 'Yeah, I have enough mana to cast this as a spell.' however the fuck that would work.
>>
>>47804642
Sorry, i should have clarified: Crimson Saint lets you make any magic you have as an item, which anyone can use as long as 1. You or them can do the magic without it 2. there's enough energy from somewhere.
Linking the magic system in question with Minecraft magic via Conjoined Conjures lets them use Equivalent Exchange style mana batteries for the 2nd requirement, which are kind of ridiculous.

EE energy units aren't really "mana", or at least that's how i play it. You either need some way to transform it (Storm Hawks has a perk for that) or link the magic system with Minecraft magic.

>>47804647
The problem with EE energy is that it needs items to work. Storage devices, matter transmuters, the various artifacts you can create. There is no direct spellcasting in EE.

Alchemy lets you convert that energy to gold and store it in your warehouse for quick access if you want to cast spells directly.
>>
>>47804772
Fuck if I know. I just don't know if there is a word for something in-between, and I have aspects of both
>>
>>47804772
I'm pretty sure that would just be an ordinary human man.
>>
>>47804793
I'm pretty sure that's a normal looking guy since bishes are kind of feminine and bara s abnormally masculine. Or is it That you are vertically asymmetrical from skipping leg day and waxing From the Pelvis down?
>>47804819
That's where I thought but then why didn't Justice say it that way?
>>
>>47804789
>The problem with EE energy is that it needs items to work. Storage devices, matter transmuters, the various artifacts you can create. There is no direct spellcasting in EE.

Well, that works fine for most jumpers, considering most of us aren't Casters, as much as we are Artificers. Almost all of us who work with magic will at least partially integrate magitech into our repertoires, and we often find ourselves preferring to work with mana not our own, or at least, mana outside our bodies.
>>
>>47804789
Or you could do like that guy from last thread. Make a fuckhueg mechanized mana generator linked into an artifact so you can just draw all the power you want whenever you want. But then you have the opposite problem of not having normal power only magic power.
>>
>>47804907
Yeah, but mana can be turned into conventional power pretty easily. Lots of spells that produce heat, electricity, momentum, light... Plenty of options for using magic to generate conventional energy. They tend to be pretty high-efficiency, too.
>>
>>47804793
>I just don't know if there is a word for something in-between

JoJo-esque would work here.
Or maybe Armstrong-esque. FMA Armstrong.
>>
>>47804935
Moreover, just as easily you can take that perk in storm hawks for universal energy application.
>>
>>47804942
>JoJo-esque
That....actually kind of works, yeah.

Fair enough.
>>
>>47804865
It is safer that way. If your mana generator, battery, crystal, what have you goes nova you can chuck it at your enemy as a last fuck you. You can also integrate them into your machines easier.

Having only internal mana means you cannot as easily power everything.

However now that we have plug n play from neo heisei we can shove a magic crystal into our tech instead of a power pack. So win win for the magitech jumpers.
>>
>>47804948
Yeah, but that perk is really low efficiency when converting between physical and magical energy. I think it would be easier to just use magic to produce angular momentum and have that turn a generator.
>>
>>47804865
It's only fine if you have an item on hand that actually casts the spell you need.
Otherwise all your EE energy won't help you if you need to cast that Teleport or whatever NOW but you're out of mana.
Also waving around your magical staff or whatever isn't always practical. Internal magic use is far more subtle.

Most dedicated magic users just know so many spells that turning all of them into items is kind of impractical.
Having a ready-made way to fill up your own mana pool is certainly easier, and having a way to just make some gold from thin air when you need some ready cash on hand doesn't hurt either.

>>47804907
Turning magic into electricity is easy. Hell, you already have Crimson Saint. Just build a magitech generator that uses mana to cast a lightning spell.
Or build something that uses mana to create whatever fuel you use. Crimson Saint + EE can do that too.
>>
>>47804965
Fabulous Custodes?
>>
Green Lantern Universe-
0/1500
Green Lantern-I get a Blue Lantern Ring in DC. This is perfect!
Human, Age is mid-20s
Free Indomitable Willx1, Purchase Twice
Indomitable Hopex3
Indomitable Lovex3
Free Beginner's Luck
Discount Thinking Outside Of The Box
Discount Quip
Discount That Should've Blown Your Arm Off!
Free Green Lantern Ring and Battery

Most Wanted+300-Fuck you Red Lanterns
Strange Customs+100
3DCG+100
>>
>>47804976
>It's only fine if you have an item on hand that actually casts the spell you need.
Not that big an issue, since the most common solution to that is to have an implement that feeds the mana into the artificer and their tools.

It's not like you'd have specific items that cast individual spells either. At most, you'd have one that can cast a variety of spells, if not all the ones you know, pre-programmed.
>>
>>47805047
Human? Not justice given physical form as a manlike being of pure justice?
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>47805020
TFW you realize the if the Emperor had a text-to-speech device jump will never be approved or Finished
>>
I prefer spellcasting to magitech.
>>
>>47805056
I don't think there is an Alien Race that is a manlike embodiment of Justice.
>>
>>47805063
Okey
>>
>>47805069
Well the nump says you can be whatever but you would have stats roughly the same as a human. It says you could be made of cardboard, math, colors if you want but you would have human like stats.
>>
>>47805058
I really want to jump that universe. . .
>>
>>47805069
As long as it has human stats it works, since the Various Lantern cores will allow cardboard boxes,house cats,viruses, robots, mathematical concepts,whales,etc.
>>
File: 1456721741125.png (271KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1456721741125.png
271KB, 500x423px
Jumpers! What is your favorite spell system and why?
>>
File: I_Agree.png (680KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
I_Agree.png
680KB, 1280x800px
>>47805063
>>
>>47805052
Alchemy isn't really an expensive perk. Sure, you don't NEED it, but it certainly doesn't hurt to pick it up.
Any serious mage should jump MoM anyway just for the ability to project spells globally and cast really big spells piece-by-piece instead of all at once, which you get free.
Everything else in that jump is just a bonus.
>>
>>47805117
ar ton
>>
>>47805093
So do I, but it was declared a power grab despite being a complete removal of Abilities Gauntlet with an inbuilt mechanism for Challenges, and granted some of them were a little strong but everything was balanced for 40 K and you were stripped of all previous abilities and given ridiculously hard challenges like capturing traitor primarchs and bringing them to the throne room and such
>>
>>47805117
In terms of the system itself, probably Elder Scrolls. I just like it, not sure why. In terms spells, D&D wins hands down. I love the variety of effects in it.
>>
Merlin Universe-
0/1800
Rolled for 24
Knight
Free Chivalry
Discount Authority
Discount Loveable Prat
Discount Paragon
Discount Charisma of Kings
Discount The Once and Future King
Just a Humble Servant
Free Knight's Gear
Discount Dragon-Forged Weapon

Known Warlock+300
Heretic+300
Warlock With a Grudge+200

I REALLY wanted the Drop-in Capstone, and Druid's "Fisher King". But I couldn't make room for them
>>
If I have a companion with omega adaptive evolution from x-men and quantum evolution from worm and power combinations can they recall mutations from quantum evolution?
>>
>>47805117
Nanoha style casting is best. No incantations, no material components, big power, versatile range of effects from communication to mobility to combat, can relatively easily create your own spells. Theoretically Nanoha magic can do everything.

Also flashy magic circles and fuckhuge beams of power.
>>
>>47805117
I'm not a spell guy I'm a special abilities guy, I delegate magic to mother box.
>>
>>47805117
I really need to work out a way to bottle miniature galaxies for consumption. Or at least make a drink that mirrors various views of the universe.
>>
>>47805240
Rick and Morty has that kind of science
>>
>>47805124
If you're going to say that, then I'll just counter and say that populous is probably just as important just because of the power of worship.
>>
>>47805117
Shadowcasting. I fucking love the progression from Not!Arcane Spell > Spell-like Ability > Supernatural Ability, and Sustaining Shadow's advancement is really cool and lets me abuse the Drop-In perk from Touhou based on Rumia.

Plus, it gives me the D&D magic experience without falling into the pit of "I can do too much to keep track of it all individually conveniently, but not enough I can say I can do everything".
>>
>>47805178
Maybe someone will start a new jump there. . . Hopefully. Eventually.
>>
>>47805280
Tell me about this shadowcasting.
>>
>>47805303
>Maybe someone will start a new jump there. . . Hopefully. Eventually.

it's Got a work in progress by a jump maker who is still around so it's Claimed and hard,no one else can touch it.
>>
>>47805271
You can get that from MoM too.

>>47805280
Eww. Not only is it weak as fuck, it also has all the clunkiness of D&D style casting without any of the power or versatility of the same.
>>
why can't the Captain delete the corruptedtext! Kingsman jump?
>>
File: 428a4abdebbaf65da4e3e2a58d3312e9.jpg (345KB, 2048x1378px) Image search: [Google]
428a4abdebbaf65da4e3e2a58d3312e9.jpg
345KB, 2048x1378px
>>47805117
I still prefer the D&D magic I picked up in Forgotten Realms. Sorcerer/Wizard/Ultimate Magus just allows for so much power and flexibility, even compared to other systems. FFTA is usually my back-up, but it's really only useful in battle.

Admittedly, neither are the flashiest magic in the universe, but I picked them for power over style.
>>
>>47805250
True but for some reason actually having miniature universes as something I literally drink seems immoral. I would probably put a few bottles up on the wall but unless I could figure a way to make there be no life in them I dont think I would actually sell them.
>>
>>47805332
And why do we have Harry Potter in the imageless folder.
>>
>>47805117
I'm not knowledgeable of all spell systems, but of the ones I know of, Inheritance is my favorite.

It's not even really magic, closer to some sort of psychic power system, but I've always loved the concept.

Plus the sheer flexibility: pump in enough energy and you can do whatever the fuck you want. Well, that and the energy storage system that it's coupled with.
>>
>>47805363
you don't have to have life in them, that only happened because that specific Rick compressed time inside the microuniverse battery so that sapient Life with Evolve, there probably going to be good for at least 30 years,but it's going to be very hot when you pour It out so you're going to want to have some kind of fire immunity.
>>
>>47805360
>Ultimate Magus
What is this thing?
>>
>>47805376
MAGIC NIGGUH
>>
Jumpers have you ever finished a mega project and realized, if i turn this on I and this multiverse will explode?
>>
What are the best perks/magic systems for reviving people?
>>
>>47805430
spontaneous arcane/prepared arcane theurge prestige class.
>>
>>47805481
Magika has the honey badger of revive spells, it doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>47805507
Is that the class I would want if I wanted to spontaneous cast the spells from my wizard list?
>>
>>47805430
http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20061010a&page=3

It's basically if a Wizard and a Sorcerer had a baby, only to have it be more powerful than either alone. You lose a little of the higher end casting, but gain all kind of flexibility and a lot more power. You can even drop spells to spontaneously add Metamagic Feats to spells, which leads to all kinds of craziness when you're bored.

You /know/ it's a good prestige class when the DM goes "WTF" after I announce which spell I'm casting.

>>47805518
It doesn't allow that. You still have to study your wizard spells.
>>
>>47805481
True Resurrection can bring back anyone who died within a couple centuries, no body needed.
>>
>>47805317
It's the thing a D&D class called Shadowcaster does. Technically it's invocation but- anyway, you can get it from the Forgotten Realms jump. It basically makes you a dude who learns the true power and secrets of darkness and lets you attune yourself to the Plane of Shadow. The mysteries you invoke are... well, they're basically refluffed Arcane spells. You also literally start becoming one with the Shadows, making you immune to poison and disease, and reducing your biological needs as you grow in power, eventually allowing you to go without any sort of sustenance or rest permanently. Like I said before, the better you get at it, the easier it is to do the lower stuff. So your lower level mysteries become spell-like abilities (no XP/gold/material costs or components- you just think hard enough and it happens, they also can't be counterspelled) once you progress enough, then they become supernatural abilities (can't be resisted, can't be countered, can't be dispelled, and you don't even have to concentrate to use them).

>>47805331
I don't care. Non-gimmicky D&D magic is versatile enough I'll almost always have an answer to shit, but not enough I can just handwave it and will need to trawl my spell list for what I can actually do.

If I wanted versatility, I'd go for Dresden Files/Discworld/King Arthur. I ain't got time for that shit.
>>
>>47805513
Are there any limits, like how long a person has been dead or how many can be brought back?
>>
File: rlygudmud.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
rlygudmud.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
>>47805513
I hate using that one.
Not because of the spell itself, but just because the jump author was such a smug fucking cock about it.

Not that anon, but are there any OTHER good revive spells that won't trigger my autism?
>>
>>47805559
It. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.
>>
>>47805542
Where is that from?
>>
>>47805532
>6th level casting
Worthless.
>>
>>47805470
Yes. That is why I add all kinds of failsafes and do a small scale test in one of the mini universes.
>>
>>47805570
I'm just asking because I'm not entirely familiar with the setting.
>>
>>47805481
D&D style True Resurrection needs diamond dust to work (but you can get around that), but it can revive even peope that have been dead for hundreds of years or that have no physical remains left - you just need to identify them somehow.
It does have 2 limits - the target can't have died of old age and the soul must be free and willing to return.
There's also True Reincarnate which doesn't have the old age problem and gives the target a new body at young adult age.

>>47805532
Eh, Ultimate Magus is strictly inferior to the FR-exclusive Incantatrix. Or Hathran, because Circle Magic is overpowered as fuck.

And any wizard can get spontaneous casting by picking up the Uncanny Forethought feat.
>>
>>47805559
It has none, which Magicka / Mal was very, VERY keen on spurging about in thread.
>>
>>47805587
It is a one at a time rez with no limitations, or to put it more simply. . . it gives no fucks.
>>
>>47805532
well, if you had the versatile spellcasting feat from races of dragon book, you could spontaneously convert to spellslots into a spell you know of a higher level. Fun to get as a wizard with spontaneous divination. There are so many shenanigans that can be pulled in so many ways in d&d building.
>>
>>47805559
None whatsoever, and you don't even have to be in line of sight. Even if that person was completely erased from existence on the sixth moon of Endor which then exploded, it brings them back instantly.
>>
>>47805590
incantatrix is lovely other than the giving up schools of magic parts.
>>
>>47805584
They were part of the problem the plan was to add shrunken miniverse batteries hooked to mantra generators to my cells as a new organelle then use a fusion perk to combine with the storm hawks energy converter so i can funnel the excess into other energies i can use.
>>
>>47805567
>>47805593
Y'all are weirdly autistic about stupid shit.
>>
>>47805665
You can get around that with feats. Or you could, but some schools of magic are so shit that giving them up isn't much of a problem. Who honestly needs Evocation when you can do 90% of the school with Shadow Evocation and its variants from the Illusion school?
>>
>>47805672
...Microverse organelles in your cells.

My god. That's ridiculously awesome.
>>
>>47805331
>You can get that from MoM too.
But can you reduce the casting time of magic from days to minutes?
>>
>>47805117
I just want a gorm of magic that is like inheritance where you can do whatever the fuck you want if you have enough power. But without the nutty grammer fuck yous.

Possibly something that would allow me to overcharge spells.

I do not think a magic like that exists however unless I maybe mixed arcane from smite, with eragon magic, with voiceless casting from harry potter. But then I would need to think everything exactly right and Im more looking for a way to bruteforce wave my hand and make X happen so long as I have the power for it.
>>
File: 35c16553636e365227d35f2b6b4afc28.jpg (930KB, 730x1000px) Image search: [Google]
35c16553636e365227d35f2b6b4afc28.jpg
930KB, 730x1000px
>>47805580
That's like, your opinion, man. Also, I'm pretty sure I get more than 6th level casting out of it.

>>47805590
>>Incantatrix
Huh. Would you look at that. I didn't even know that was a thing until just now. They're certainly worth considering but I'm not really sure I like giving up schools of magic.

>>Uncanny Forethought
See, that has a number of problems, not the least of which is the limit linking it to the Intelligence modifier and the Full-Round Action to cast with any reserved slot. I loathe Full-Round Actions with a passion.
>>
>>47805692
Personally I have an issue with the Magika jump due to how unclear it is about which capstones give which spells.
>>
>>47805672
Huh. Think I've heard similar somewhere, except it was out-and-out converting the cells INTO micro /miniverses, instead of just adding the microverses to them as organelles.

Still, cool plan!
>>
>>47805692
I hate smug assholes.

Ironic as I'm on 4chan, I know.
>>
File: smug.jpg (122KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
122KB, 1280x800px
>>47805769
>>
>>47805721
Maybe? It doesn't have hard numbers, but the Archmage perk lets you channel "more mana, more quickly", which would pretty much have that effect. It only says that it "improves rapidly", so you'll have to fanwank the exact amount.
Oh, it also makes your spells harder to dispel, because why not? Fuck all those lesser mages anyway

.>>47805738
Uncanny Forethought isn't supposed to be used for all your spells. You prepare your most used spells as normal, but you can leave some slots free to have versatility when you need it. A full-round action doesn't matter if you're not in combat.

You could also combine it with Hathran. Circle Magic is, as mentioned, OP as fuck. But you also get Spirit Magic which lets you cast any spell you know spontaneously. Combine that with the Acorn of Far Travel spell so you always count as being in Rashemen and you can use it anywhere, at will.
Yes, Hathran is bullshit of the highest caliber.
>>
File: 1413671590172.jpg (128KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413671590172.jpg
128KB, 600x600px
>>47805692
> I don't like some guy from spacebattles who acts like a cockwaffle and I refuse to use his ultimate super power he bragged at length about having in his jump.
> You're autistic.

THANKS, ANON.
I AM AWARE OF MY OWN PERSONAL FAILINGS.

THOUGH I PREFER TO THINK OF IT AS MORE OF A PETTY GRUDGE.
ALSO FUCK YOU.
>>
>>47805696
eh, I just don't much care for giving up options and incantatrix guarantees you give up at least two schools and you can never give up divination.
>>
>>47805738
Correct. You get 8 Level spell casting from both. Now to get the 9nth.. Only one more level needed
>>
>>47805117
I really like MtG magic, but Merchant (that's who's making it it, right?) hasn't finished it yet, so I'll say anything that ultimatelycomes down to manipulating energy through your will like Dresden, Negima, Nanoha, etc.
>>
>>47805856
it's fairly easy to get dual and even triple 9s even without remembering you aren't limited to 20 levels.
>>
>>47804289
Injustice jump when?
>>
>>47805824
Yeah, but what if I didn't take the amulet of div- never mind, I can't type that and expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>47805881
Rule 1
Also the story is awful
>>
>>47805912
Isn't there a sequel coming out soon?
>>
>>47805587
Oh, the power of the spell in the jump has nothing at all to do with the setting. The jump-maker just put that note in as a powergrab. It's not supported at all by the games.
>>
File: 2bc8b1d726595a9cbf724f9433b16d1a.jpg (816KB, 1650x1650px) Image search: [Google]
2bc8b1d726595a9cbf724f9433b16d1a.jpg
816KB, 1650x1650px
>>47805856
Which I don't count as a huge loss. I care more about versatility than 9th level spells. Of course, as this is Jumpchain, there's not much stopping you from actually finishing off both Sorcerer and Wizard. The 20 level cap can get tossed out the window with a lot of the other rules that exist solely for the system itself.

>>47805824
I literally have no idea what Hathran, Circle Magic, or Spirit Magic is, but is sounds like cheating of the highest degree. I would have loved to torment my DM with it, but I didn't search that hard through the rules when I was building my Jump. I was running on memory like I would have to if I was actually there.
>>
>>47805840
Incantatrix just gives up 1 school that isn't divination or abjuration. You don't have to be a specialist wizard to take it.

And as mentioned, Shadow Evocation is a thing. Not that Evocation adds many options, because most of what it does Conjuration does too, only without spell resistance.

Or you could be a Shadowcraft Mage and cast any wizard Conjuration or Evocation spell via Shadow Emulation. Only better, because bullshit class abilities. Your shadow evocations can literally be more real than the real thing.
The only downside is that you technically have to be a gnome. Or a changeling with Racial Emulation. Or take levels in Stoneblessed. Or use the adaption.
>>
>>47805860
I want that jump so much. Isn't someone else also making a MtG goth world jump?
>>
>>47805912
I was just joking. Pretty sure people would have an aneurysm since it's too close to DC.

I actually thought the story was pretty good by the standards of comic books. Which, yeah, not saying too much.
>>
>>47805929
>The 20 level cap can get tossed out the window with a lot of the other rules that exist solely for the system itself.
This.

Getting overly autistic about imposing tabletop mechanics outside of a tabletop setting is retarded.
>>
Anons I have a question for you do you prefer ripping or tearing?
>>
>>47805939
Oh shit, are we getting an Innistrad jump? Avacyn or Shadows?
>>
>>47805754
Not the anon but
>Get Assimilation from Worm, Cobra la to make cybernetics into biological stuff, and Symbiote stuff like Berserker OS and Fabrication technology. Maybe throw in minecraft duplication to duplicate the small micro universe batteries.

Congrats, now you can most likely absorb the battery, fasten it to yourself via cybernetic assimilation, duplicate once a month if its eligible for it, and then fabricate new shit and perhaps even learn to make those yourself if you so desire. And then make it all organic via cobra la.
>>
File: Kon shank.jpg (152KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
Kon shank.jpg
152KB, 614x461px
>>47805957
YES
>>
>>47805957
Ripping is obviously superior, and I'll tear you apart if you disagree.
>>
God of War Universe-
0/2000
Rolled for The Underworld
Divinity, rolled for 9 Centuries old
Free Epic Poem
Free Scowl of Sparta
Free Respendent Form
Discount Resplendent Monument
Discount Glorious Repairs
Discount Fear and Awe
Discount Power of Names
Discount Empathic Evironment
Gift of Hope
Titan's Blood
Free Attire
Free Eyes of Thunder
Free Eyes of Truth
Messenger's Boots

------------
Weapon Customisation
0/500
Trying Something New-Import The Sword
Master
Bound
Final Strike
Boomerang
------------

Epilogue+0
COD of war+100
Hephaestus' Looks+100- 10 years with his ugly mug? I can deal, dude deserves SOME happiness
Puzzles Everywhere+100
Everyone's Useless+200
Lazy Mortal!+200
Titanic Torment+300- SHUT THE FUCK UP JERRY! I MEAN GAIA!
>>
>>47805977
The first scenario in the Blame! jump also lets you buy the ability to turn your cybernetics into biological components, if you're Silicon Life, if for some reason you don't want to reverse-engineer it so you can use Cobra-La Biotech on it.
>>
>>47805929
>but is sounds like cheating of the highest degree
Yeah, that about sums it up. You cast all your spells maximized and empowered pretty much for free (by investing 1 hour per day for Circle Magic). Oh, and also all as 20th level spells and at caster level 40, because Circle Magic is that bullshit.

Only it's not cheating because that's all in the rules. It's not even ambiguous ruleslawyering - it's plain as day.
I have no idea what the designers were thinking when they wrote that abomination up, but if i'm jumping FR i'm going to take advantage of it.
>>
For the purposes of the KH drawback, does Willpower/DETERMINATION count as an emotion?
>>
>>47806015
Determination might be not sure about willpower.
>>
>>47805470
did I tell you my original plan for the kind of children's spinning top I'm going to build in Bay blade?
the faceplate is Probably getting a bit beast,Haven't decided yet.

the clear wheel is a miniaturized version of the universal adapter from storm Hawks set to output spiral energy, using miniaturization and efficiency from Worm

the PC frame is a miniaturized receiver for power from supreme commander

The metal frame is getting Ominous hammererd with the red Hook.

the Core is enhanced with Amazo backup data to replicate the effects of sapient singularity allowing it to briefly turn into a black hole.

The bottom has an actual electric motor And radio receiver in it not unlike the Spin Control system , and given the amount of power and miniaturization I have I say it's about the Force you'd find in an actual tornado.

of course it's overall design is based on the Proto Nemesis 170RD,the strongest bay blade there is. so yeah it's going to be an eldritch black hole,I'm probably going to Modify a driver belt to accept it once it's done.

My second most destructive thing:
you know how Burstone from Bastion has unlimited energy storage capacity,and that paragon generators scale their output nearly Without limit to whatever is draining them? Well I hooked one of those up directly to a chunk of Burstone for a couple centuries, and then I got the bright idea to use RWBY storage technology To put it in a container I could hold my hand, and link one end of that to a universal adapter set to output kinetic energy, then put a rod of Capt. America's shield material reinforced with the technology behind red robe of death In front of it to form a capacitive bolt gun,I call it the emperor's own mercy.
>>
>>47805966
Pre-Shadows, I believe. There's also a Zendikar one in the making, maybe?
>>
>>47805929
>Which I don't count as a huge loss. I care more about versatility than 9th level spells. Of course, as this is Jumpchain, there's not much stopping you from actually finishing off both Sorcerer and Wizard. The 20 level cap can get tossed out the window with a lot of the other rules that exist solely for the system itself.

wait so epic play isn't a thing? because there's lots of rules for going over 20 levels.
>>
File: 1286574253132.png (340KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1286574253132.png
340KB, 750x750px
>>47805957
Stomping.
>>
>>47806040
Neat!
>>
>>47805947
It jumps through so many stupid hoops to make sure Batman always loses but never dies so the video game can happen.
>>
>>47806015
... actually no, because I'm pretty sure that's one of the few things Nobodies have that allows them to exist and/or maintain human shape.

However, without an ability to feel sad or happy about things, you may become confused about what exactly you're determined about. Prone to aimless verbal meandering and taking up the first cause that sounds worth personally investing. Just like all the other Nobodies.
>>
>>47806055
I don't see why it wouldn't be. The other D&D jumps are generally better about it, but with sufficient drawbacks you can start off in FR as way beyond epic.
I-crush-gods-for-fun epic, even.
>>
>>47806081
Sure that's not just because that's how writers treat Batman?
>>
>>47806078
Yeah. Ravnica, Innistrad, and Zendikar. Pretty damn nice trio of jumps, and I'm itching to jump them. It's gonna awesome...
>>
>>47805977
Nice dubs.

Also yeah, that sounds pretty similar to what this guy did, although I think he made the plan pre-Symbiote. It was sans Assimilation, more "figure out how to make the microverses, then figure out how to make them organic via study alongside knowledge of Cobra-La Biocybernetics, then build blueprints - funnel blueprints to modified Worms of the Cologne, who've been taught all of my science at this point, coordinate construction with Personified Cells to convert each Personified Cell into a microverse."

I can't remember who it was though, namefag-wise. Or if it was just some rando in IRC.
>>
>>47805926
You can just do that? Well shit.

I need to start writing jumps.
>>
>>47806040
>Avacyn Waifu
YES!
YES!
YES!
>>
>>47805932
>Divination
I notice this a lot in prestige classes. Why are they so obsessed about forcing you to keep Divination?
>>
>>47806055
I personally consider Epic levels a thing that happens to other people, given how fundamentally fucked up the Epic rules are in every single edition.
>>
>>47806135
You mostly get called on it. Mostly.
>>
>>47806087
That actually sounds kind of interesting.

Quick question: is the story any good? I'm considering reading the manga.
>>
>>47806163
I'm not Saying they are good I'm saying they are Cannon and legal. and this is jump chain we are talking about, given enough time you're going to become epic
>>
>>47806160
Divination is considered the weakest spell school by the designers. Just goes to show you how little they actually understand the game they created.
>>
>>47806137
Actually, I haven't really kept up with the story, but didn't Avacyn get mindfucked by an Eldrazi and start murdering all the humans or something?
>>
>>47806135
>>47806175
Unless a certain personalityfag or namefag uses it, then it's untouchable and you've gotten away with it scot free.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d9)

The One True Pirate King - Jump 4 - Commorragh

Interlude: http://pastebin.com/4ujbKPfN

Identity: Drop-In (Free)

Perks:
+ Dark Eldar Physiology (Free)
+ Power from Pain (Free)
+ Mark of the Shadows (350)
+ Resistance (Free)
+ Thug Life (500)
+ Highborn Privilege (600)
+ Just Another Day in the Life (700)

Companions (x2) (1000)
+ Frisk Chara
+ Sal - Monster Kid, Undertale

Story: http://pastebin.com/w6EpanUC

Please, please don't hang me for Warhammer 40K inaccuracies. I don't know the lore very well so I was making up a lot of shit as I went along. Yes, I'm aware assaulting an Eldar Craftworld is an insane idea. I fully expected it to fail, but the dice were a 99/100 when I rolled for it, so I just kinda ran with it.

1. Treasure Planet
2. Sybiote
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Touhou
5. Generic Dungeon Crawl
6. DC
7. Marvel
8. Okami
9. Free Choice

If someone would be so kind as to suggest two replacements, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>47806196
Still, from that logical angle, wouldn't it be both 1. A problem that Divination is 'weak', and 2. Petty to force people to use it because of that?
>>
Good race to chose in Forgotten Realm? I was thinking of going a dragon.
>>
>>47806198
Post-shadows
He said it's pre-shadows
Therefore, Avacyn waifu
>>
>>47806183
You can't make me deal with those broken-ass rules.
>>
>>47805966
I have most done. vamp, necromancer, chruch and drop in backgrounds. trying to get the tone right and I need a vampire capstone to finish that tree.

Also waiting for eldrich moon story to add the second set of perks and some other stuff.

working on Jak and Daxter while i wait for the set to come out.
>>
>>47806135
He's bullshitting you. Basically, he argued that the spell doesn't 'count' because you can't use it on townspeople in the game, despite it working that way on mages. He doesn't like that the jumpmaker ignored a gameplay conceit.
>>
>>47806219
Gnome.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>47806209
> That first spoiler

those are Different people, import them Separately.
>>
>>47806201
So whose hater are you? Red, ASA, a Justice, someone else?
>>
>>47806262
Don't reply, nonce.
>>
File: hyping intensifies.gif (242KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hyping intensifies.gif
242KB, 320x240px
>>47806237
Yes...
>>
>>47806160
well, part of the reasoning is that wizards can never give up divination because reasons(some nonsense about having to use read magic to read your own spellbook and other silliness)
>>
>>47806219
Dragon is always good. I personally really like Mist Dragons.
>>
>>47806237
Oh shit. ETA on a WIP?
>>
File: 955.png (158KB, 540x206px) Image search: [Google]
955.png
158KB, 540x206px
>>47800258

30. Heaven's Lost Property

- "Age": 21 years old
- Background: Drop-In
- Unique Data Signature [Free]
- An Eerie Feeling [Free Drop-In]
- Mysterious Transfer Student [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Favor of Heaven [Discount Drop-In] [800 left]
- Unforgivable [Discount Drop-In] [600 left]
- Falling Down [Discount Drop-In] [300 left]
- School Uniform [Free Drop-In]
- Rule Breaker [Discount Drop-In] [0 left]
- Move On???

>"Hawkmon, do you know anything about this place?"

>"Not a clue! The locals do seem fond of our little orange friend, however."

>[various chirping noises from SC-999]

We need a new Slot 4!
>>
What's the viability of creating a shit tonne of awakened origin people and just leaving them to their own devices for reeking havoc on my enemies and their nations?
>>
File: 1d3d42663d7ccbe131a1c806f7d4c86f.jpg (417KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
1d3d42663d7ccbe131a1c806f7d4c86f.jpg
417KB, 1200x846px
>>47806248
I'm actually rolling with the idea that the corrupting influence of Commarragh "switched" the personalities for the duration of the Jump.

>>47806209
So, the DC verse huh? I guess it could be worse. Could be better, but it could be worse.
>>
>>47806219
I like tome or hex dragon myself. Of course there are all sorts of shenanigans you can pull.
>>
>>47806262
>someone points out a flaw where popularity overrules sensibility
>"oh he must be the shitposter"
Fucking really? When did this place become a hugbox where you can't even point out how bullshit options fly under the radar?
>>
>>47806237
Wait, so it's set in Shadows?
>>
>>47806212
The problem you're having is that you assume that D&D designers were logical. Or had any real in-depth knowledge of how their game actually works.

>>47806219
Dragon is a solid choice, if you pick a good one. (The core ones generally aren't that good).
If you're willing to load up on drawbacks force or prismatic dragons are hard to beat, otherwise steel and tome dragons are good.
>>
>>47806298
I was just joking, man. Usually when someone gets pissed at namefags, it's someone with a grudge against a certain one.
>>
>>47806283
Valkyrie Profile
>>
>>47806179
It's really, really, heavy on conceptualized idealism. "The light inside your heart", "Consumed by darkness", "The memories we share", etc, etc, these things all take a very real and literal meaning in Kingdom Hearts.

There's also a guy, Xehanort, and his various incarnations (because he has multiple bodies and consciousnesses), who makes guys like Aizen and Kira look like toddling retards. There's time travel later on. And traveling through dreams.
It all gets kinda weird and it's pretty existential right from the start.

But if you're okay with all that stuff, and seeing Disney characters interact with Cloud Strife, then it's not terribly bad.
It's the most jRPG action jRPG I've ever seen, that's for damn sure.
>>
>>47806209
Toriko, and Sekirei. He wants everything. Lets give him everything.
>>
>>47806309
I can always just get a younger dragon form, I don't mind the waiting.
>>
>>47806331
Thanks, I'll check it out.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47806327
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. Valkyrie Profile
>5. Golden Sky Stories
>6. Doom 2016
>7. Negima
>8. Fairy Tail
>>
>>47806292
different souls, different personalities one host body,they are two entirely different people. Chara is not a psychosis, they are a malign Spirit possessing a kid rather then the actual kid this is Made pretty clear in the game, now if you import the three of them that would be Fair but Right now you're trying to weasel a Free companion import
>>
So, uh, can I import a lightsaber as my Keyblade.
>>
>>47806281
i have bare bones right now i know what all the perks do but i need to reread the surrounding material and get the tone right in the intro and perks anyone with suggestions for drawbacks would be appreciated as i only have 3 so far all hail gitrog, sibling hatred (geralf and Gisa want you for there armies), and demons in the everything.
>>
>>47806358
Ha!
>>
>>47806326
>I was just joking, man
Uh-huh. Yep. I'm sure you were.

Doesn't change how this retardedness happens in the first place. Jumpmaker comes in, they tote this OC bullshit option that makes their jump the super bestest and you're a fucking scrub if you don't grab it, and it becomes a popularity contest. The moment you get the 'celebrities' here to applaud you, that's it. You've gotten away with it, because people here are so fucking sensitive to changes and criticism lately that even saying something makes people immediately dismiss them as some all-knowing omnipotent shitposter, because how dare anyone have a different opinion?

It's just frustrating how you can't even say anything that isn't asskissing without becoming some kind of leper.
>>
>>47806346
It's not just a matter of age. Even a wyrmling force dragon costs 1300cp. A prismatic wyrmling costs 1400cp.
On the other hand they're head and shoulders above other dragons after 2400 years. Or angels, demons, gods, elder evils and pretty much anything else that runs around in FR.
Great Wyrm Force/Prismatic dragons are very much king of the hill in that setting.
>>
>>47806376
I don't see why not. It'll probably look sorta lihe the Ultima weapon from the first game. A saber with some filigree to sorta look like a key
>>
>>47806326
You're a pathological bait biter.
>>
>>47806227
Yeah... expect even before being mind-fucked, isn't she kinda single-minded in her 'protect people' thing?
>>
>>47806376
No.

You are not allowed to import lightsabers for keyblades. The rest of us are allowed, but not you. Never you, anon. Only you, anon.

Yes, it's in the supplement.
>>
>>47806393
>people here are so fucking sensitive to changes and criticism lately
Bruh, it's always been that way.
>>
>>47806336
What... what am I looking at? I'm reading both of the Jumps you've suggested, but Sekirei has only the barest bones of information about the setting itself, and Toriko looks like... I don't know... if Monster Hunter had a baby with a cooking show.

I don't see why either of these would be decent fits for TOTPK.
>>
So, I just watched Zootopia and now I really want to jump it.

Help, I don't want to into fur.
>>
>>47806376
>fucken mp4 bullshit
imgur.com/gallery/Xc6mozE
>>
>>47806219
Illithid savant.

Raise yourself new savant's to get recharges of your stealing of class features and consume all classes. Enjoy.

Or use less strict ruling which means you always get a thing from each brain you eat, it's just number of things you get per brain that changes. This lets you skip raising other illithids

How do you eat wizards? Leadership feat or utilize antimagic to fight em
>>
>>47806376
That will probably be canon eventually.
>>
File: Kon wan wan.gif (369KB, 288x199px) Image search: [Google]
Kon wan wan.gif
369KB, 288x199px
>>47806429
There's an option to turn it into land CATastrophe...
>>
File: 1459039907982.jpg (1MB, 1859x2967px) Image search: [Google]
1459039907982.jpg
1MB, 1859x2967px
>>47806429
Don't worry, there's a Drawback included for Jumpers who don't want to put on the fur. Go ahead and Jump it. Enjoy. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>47806421
Well Toriko is food central. And sekirei is woman central.
A typical Pirate like person, who I assume is greedy as can be, would love and or desire both of those. Food and women.
Would you happen to be the anon jumping as TOTPK?
>>
>>47806429
How do you feel about scales? Or feathers, maybe?
>>
>>47806397
not to mention, if you feel like making age improving dragons of any sort better, Lifeless Being from Tales of Symphonia lets you set your age.
>>
>>47806429
There's a nekomimi toggle drawback.
>>
>>47806450
thrallheard is better than leadership for providing useful snacks.
>>
>>47806429
The bunny got you too, huh? Alot of that going around.
>>
>>47806463
It would have been cool if that was more of a sliding scale though. . .
>>
>>47806421
Sekirei is basically a sort of tournament where all the Sekirei fight each other I think to the death and whoever last stand starts some golden age or something. Basically it's a sickening thing that started because of a mad man wanting to be god and forces an alien race into killing each other.
>>
>>47806303
Starts in innistrad you can stay for shadows if you want.

>>47806201
You're joking right? names get about 50 times the hate and from what i can tell put out pretty good jumps. Jumpmaking is hard its 6-20hours of your time to make a 15 page Doc then spend a couple of hours in thread correcting stupid shit you missed because you had context people that have heard of the setting don't.
>>
>>47806510
Fortunately, there's an easy way to handle that issue.
>>
>>47806509
But... it /is/ a sliding scale, right? Or am I reading it wrong?
>>
>>47806429
She's barely anthro, I don't know how shit like that converts you fuckers. I had to develop a crush on shit like Gadget Hackwrench before I got anywhere NEAR the point where a character like that rabbit could turn me on.
>>
>>47806543
No it is either full fur or just ears and tail.
>>
>>47806536
Yes kill the fucking madman and let the wife take over.
>>
>>47806463
The jump is great. I've read through it and it's going to be a tough build. My only real complaint would be that I'd like a role-based tree that isn't government or criminal related.

Granted, that would have been tough to do with the material, but that's the only thing I can really nitpick at. Thanks for making it, I probably wouldn't have watched the movie otherwise.
>>
>>47806481
So does Narnian Time from Chronicles of Narnia.
Or you could stay in setting and use Bestow Curse to curse yourself into the next age category (yes, this is a thing).
There's a few other abilities like that flying around too.

Fact is type of dragon matters more than age unless you rely on your dragony-ness to survive FR (which could well be the case - D&D magic is very useful, so worth taking early. But FR is dangerous for the weak).
>>
>>47806579
>Zootopia sits at roughly 80% on the Furry scale. If you don't care for this for one reason or another, don't worry, we've got you covered. Taking this Drawback allows you to tweak the scale to whatever you'd like, all the way down to 10%.

>tweak the scale to whatever you'd like

Doesn't sound like it to me.
>>
>>47806504
It's how they reproduce.
>>
>>47806598
Nothing is stopping you from resigning your job and finding a job elsewhere.
>>
>>47806616
I know, and that's what I'll end up doing. Like I said, it's a nitpicking critique.
>>
>>47806609
Huh, I must have read it wrong. Good to know that is much better.
>>
File: Wrongs Make Right.jpg (130KB, 900x932px) Image search: [Google]
Wrongs Make Right.jpg
130KB, 900x932px
>>47806609
> Crank it to 100%
>>
>>47806393
I don't know about that. Most of the 'lepers' such as anti-red rarely have any legitimate criticisms about jumps themselves, and usually make personal attacks on jumpmakers with all the eloquence and vitriol of a 12 year old hopped on mountain dew.
>>
>>47806639
How about no, I think that is a no.
>>
Bravely Default

Caldisla
15 years old
Amnesiac
Brave!
Party Chat
Miracle Man
Freelancer
Sorry, I Forgot
Casanova 150
Bravely Second 450
50,000 Pg 500
Council of Six Asterisk Set 1000

Like all the freebies in this but they could have cost stuff and I still would have bought some of them. I prefer Party Chat and Miracle Man to some of the capstones. Admittedly no idea what Freelancer does but then I don't really understand what the Council of Six Asterisk Set does either and I spent 500 CP on that.

Casanova is nice. People drop their guard and spout secrets because of how charming I am which is sort of like that Majesty power from VtR but doesn't cost the vitae.

Bravely Second lets me actually stop time for a little bit. Figure this is useful as it works on jc fiat and is stopping rather than slowing like a lot of the other things I can do. Goes up to 48 seconds but I figure I can pretty easily save up 24 hours worth of sleep as I'm only really going to be using this very occasionally. With enough speed perks you can get a hell of a lot done in the 48 seconds you've got.

Pile of gold to add to the pile of free/leftover 50 CP options you collect. Tend to just give this sort of thing away to the unfortunate and generally colourful weirdos.

Council of Six Asterisk Set gives me some weird class access which I figure maybe gives me the ability to level in them or something? Chose this one as it was the most expensive which makes me think it's the best and it has the most stuff that's unique to FFTA which is the only FF jump I'd done up to this point.
>>
File: f1a2dfa80abc40b4b5a9ffb36040230e.jpg (193KB, 908x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f1a2dfa80abc40b4b5a9ffb36040230e.jpg
193KB, 908x1000px
Geeze, I disappear for /one/ phone call...

>>47806467
Yeah, that's me. I suppose I should put my name on when I post the Jumps for him, at least to make it easier to recognize who's talking.

I can understand that reasoning. I just wasn't sure what the Jumps were even about. The written material doesn't explain too much and the wikis are next to useless. I will add them to the list though, as they seem to fit the theme.

>>47806510
So, basically Zach Bell, but with hot girls?

>>47806509
It's totally a sliding scale. Set it however high or low you want. >>47806609 is exactly right.

>>47806598
I'm glad you like it. It's always nice to hear a Jump I've made was well received.

I considered adding in a fifth background for a long time. It was in my notes all the way to the late stages of the Jump's creation, but I had a lot of trouble coming up with Perks that would fit without being too OC, so I ended up cutting it. I certainly wanted to add it in, but the source material wasn't very strong.

>>47806639
Sure, if you want. Go nuts. I'm not going to block Ferals if that what you're into.
>>
>>47806605
or if you have been to dragonlance and picked up a spell whose name I don't remember you can age your target a year per round you concentrate(dragonlance has a number of spells that are better for things that aren't their intended purpose)
>>
File: Lala2.png (108KB, 552x345px) Image search: [Google]
Lala2.png
108KB, 552x345px
>>47806388
31. Valkyrie Profile

- Background: Undead [900 left]
- "Age": 37 years old
- Battle Forged [Free]
- Unliving Abomination (Vampire) [Free Undead]
- Soul Eater [Discount Undead] [800 left]
- Bloody Curse [Discount Undead] [600 left]
- Halted Time [Discount Undead] [300 left]
- Homunculus (In its sealed tube) [0 left]
- Move On???

>"Well, madam? What did he tell you?"

>"This 'Brahms' person. Once more, I've met someone dead like me, but with a human heart. A good one, too. Is this our natural state? If so, then why was I made so dead inside? My home. My world. All this time, I thought it was all meant to happen. After everything I've seen, I can't help but feel that everyone there could use the same chance I've had."

>"That 'chance' being?"

>"The chance to meet someone like you, Hawkmon."

>"Madam, you flatter me! By the way, another question. It's been so long since we met, but I never did catch your name!"

>"I... don't have one."

And we need a new Slot 4 again.
>>
>>47806758
>>47806758
One Piece
>>
>>47806758
Divinity: Dragon Commander!
>>
File: f5d.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
f5d.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47806777
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. One Piece
>5. Golden Sky Stories
>6. Doom 2016
>7. Negima
>8. Fairy Tail

>>47806781
All queued up!
>>
>>47806716
>Ferals
*bestiality
>>
>>47806918
Stop drawing attention to his yiff talk.
I'm trying really hard to ignore it.
>>
Well, I got to 237 before the random number gods sparked me out of my chain so it's time to start over.
>>
>>47806918
Everything's about sex to you, isn't it? Furvert.
>>
>>47806950
Start off as a Terminator!
>>
>>47806957
I haven't heart that term in twenty years goddamn.
>>
>>47806995
I'll put it into the pot for possible jump two.
>>
>>47806950
Start as something Cute.
>>
>>47807055
Well, I was going to start with pokemon trainer per usual. currently in the pot for second jump are infamous, pmd, pokemon conquest and terminator. I never got to conquest on the last chain.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 1920x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1920x805px
>>47806376
>>
File: 870.jpg (106KB, 680x553px) Image search: [Google]
870.jpg
106KB, 680x553px
>>47806894
32. DOOM 2016

- Combat Training [Free Drop-In]
- What Do You Mean, "Reload?" [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Fortune and Glory [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- If You Want A Job Done Right... [Discount Drop-In] [400 left]
- Pathfinder [Free Drop-In]
- Prophecy of the Seraphim [100 left]
- Pistol [Free]
- Crate of Guns [Free Drop-In]
- DOOT [+100]
- Too Late [+200]
- Praetorian [Discount Drop-In] [100 left]
- Super Shotgun [Discount Drop-In] [0 left]
- Move On

>"Something about that man feels... odd. On the one hand, I'm terrified of him. On the other hand, I can't help but know what he feels. So many people are dead now - and can't come back. Not even like me. I need to do something, I need to..."

>"Madam, are you absolutely sure you're alright?"

>"...and..."

>"Madam?"

>"Tear. Tear and..."

>"Madam, please don't do anything rash!"

>"REAP AND TEAR!"
>>
>>47807139
Would have probably been a better character than what we got.
>>
>>47807118
So, taking suggestions for second jump? If so, Kung Fury?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>47807162
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. One Piece
>5. Golden Sky Stories
>6. Divinity: Dragon Commander
>7. Negima
>8. Fairy Tail
>>
>>47807183
>Negima

Prepare to harem'd.
>>
>>47807162
I gotta say, I'm loving this Chain so far.
>>
>>47807199
She got triple Love in Green Lantern. She's ready for this.
>>
What perks allow you to manipulate shadows/darkness? I know of Skullduggery Pleasant Necromancy, Heartless stuff, the Living Shadow from Fallen London, and the Nara stuff from Naruto, but are there any more?
>>
>>47807139
I'd go see it.
>>
>>47807302
The Shadow-Shadow fruit from One Piece and Transformative Wings from Darkstalkers,
>>
>>47807302
the eight-forked drunkards shadow, shin megami tensei
>>
File: Brutal Legend.jpg (235KB, 1111x814px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal Legend.jpg
235KB, 1111x814px
>>47806714
Brutal Legend

Roadie
The Mighty Roadie
Decapitation 200
Right Now! Let's Go 500
With an E! So They Know We Aren't Fucking Around! 600
Double Attack 1200
Land Locked 1000

So Brutal Legend is something that I'm only vaguely aware of. Don't really care for Jack Black or metal really so it's probably not for me. Seems reasonably fun as a setting regardless.

Took Decapitation so I'd better know when people are pretending to be dead. Given how often that's a ploy it's probably worth having it covered by a perk.

Right Now! Let's Go is basically something that lets me be really impatient. Time saver as well. No more waiting for pizza.

With an E! So They Know We Aren't Fucking Around! gets me more respect.

Double Attack seems to massively improve teamwork in silly ways which can't hurt.

Land Locked means me and my allies can't fly. Not sure whether robots or drones count as allies or what would happen if I just strapped on a jetpack. Maybe I'd just bonk off an invisible wall a few feet above my head.
>>
>>47807302
Alan Wake has a few perks that should help.
>>
File: AnimeLala13.png (305KB, 801x450px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeLala13.png
305KB, 801x450px
>>47807183
33. Negima

- "Age": 16 years old
- Talented (Flower Arrangement) [Free Drop-In]
- Fortune-Telling [900 left]
- Fit [800 left]
- Gift of the Twilight Imperium [Discount Drop-In] [400 left]
- Weapons Master (Scythe) [200 left]
- Flash Step [0 left]
- Move On?

>"Hawkmon, I don't understand."

>"Don't understand what?"

>"It's becoming increasingly apparent that every single one of my classmates is in love with our teacher, even considering that one of them is also undead. I don't think she likes me very much, by the way."

>"Well, that certainly sounds odd."

>"Not only, that, he's only ten years old!"

>"A teacher, at that age? Sounds like a smart boy. Why are you asking me for advice, though?"

>"..."

>"Oh. Oh dear. I might need some time to come up with an answer for this. In the meantime, may I suggest you avoid concerning your antediluvian psyche with the general antics here?"

Aaand a new Slot 7, please!
>>
220. Stargate
Race: "Human", Age: 29, Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Round Telephone, Toxicology Reports, We Go Together, Theoretical Astrophysicist, Dead Men Tell Tales (-100), Remember the Time You Blew Up A Sun (-300), Xenoarchaeologist (-600)
Items: FN P90 Submachine Gun, Naquadah Stash (-200)
Drawbacks: Jack's Closet, Trust Issues (+200)

1 question: Have any of you been soulless enough to not take the Jack's Closet drawback?

I was going to take the "We Macguyvered it Sir" perk, but if I can't imagine it, I couldn't build it anyway, and if I can imagine it, I can figure out a way to do it myself if need be. Still, the little guarantees are nice. The drawbacks in this one are serious, beyond the 0 cp one, so I had to drop it.

Anyway, EXPLORATION! I was able to get the president to agree to our assistance with the Stargate program in exchange for anti-Goa'uld defenses, so we got to go offworld and meet many new cultures. We were closely watched, of course, because duh. But otherwise, we met new people and were often called in to analyze ancient technology due to Isaac's Reverse Engineering shard. SG1 were still first and foremost though, but we were the number 2 team, sent in to rescue them often.

I really liked the Nox. We got along well and could communicate with bio-electricity. If I weren't a wanderer, I may have stayed with them during my time here.
>>
>>47807499
Spice and Wolf.
>>
>>47807499
Neo Hisei Kamen Rider.
>>
>>47807302
Fairy Tail has darkness magic, and you could probably be a shadow/darkness dragon/god/devil slayer too.
D&D also has lots of darkness & shadow spells and prestige classes.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47807523
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. One Piece
>5. Golden Sky Stories
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Fairy Tail

>>47807524
Stored!
>>
>>47807302
Kingdom Hearts, of course. There's also Chrono Trigger, which has Shadow as one of the magic types.
>>
>>47807506
>Have any of you been soulless enough to not take the Jack's Closet drawback?
Nope. Too funny not to take. Even if I was a Goa'uld when I jumped it.
>>
>>47807302
Kirby drop-in line.
>>
>>47807506
I didn't take it.
>>
>>47807656
Why not, anon?
>>
>>47807707
I don't know who he is.
>>
>>47807737
Richard Dean Anderson's character. The leader of the SG-1 team.
>>
>>47807764
I don't know who that is and I never watched that.
>>
>>47807778
Do you know who MacGuyver is? Richard Dean Anderson played him.
>>
>>47807805
I have only heard of him. Still, no reason why I should take the drawback.
>>
>>47807820
>not knowing MacGuyver
Until you rectify this, I dub thee a faggot with shit taste.
>>
>>47807886
Ok
>>
>>47807805
>>47807886
Don't you mean MacGruber? That was a shit movie.
>>
>>47808014
You are a goddamned philistine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGyver
>>
>>47808014
That was a parody of MacGuyver.
>>
Jumpable at last! I might (probably will in the end) create a loot customization supplement, but i´d like to [spoilers] plan other jumps without feeling like i´m leaving things half-done [/spoiler]
>>
>>47807820
I'm going to assume you're some sort of baby. People born after Stargate started can legally access 4chan now.
>>
>>47808069
I'm 25.
>>
>>47808089
Neato. You should watch Stargate. The first few seasons are pretty good if you like Scifi.
>>
>>47808109
Maybe someday.
>>
>>47808060
No extra drawbacks? Okay... Time to start cutting perks then...

Still awesome through. Build coming in whenever I'm done updating my preliminary.
>>
2 potentially fun things I sort of wanted to try in the Kingdom Hearts jump with the Trinity companions, tell me if you think either of these are okay:

Having the annoying person from the Paopu Pursuer drawback be one of the companions I get from Trinity. I think it just makes things more interesting, gives me a potential template for the pursuer, and I don't think I gain anything from this as long as they stay just as annoying as they would have otherwise been.

Having one of the companions from Trinity be a Heartless, the other be a Nobody, and having their backstory be that they both came from the same person. I haven't actually played the games, so I don't know if this would cause any problems besides what one would expect from being followed around by two monsters.
>>
>>47807820
>>47808014
Macguyver is the man who can build a nuclear reactor out of a knife some floss and a wad of chewed gum.
>>
>>47808150
If you have someone's heartless and nobody it's your responsibility to murder both so they revive as a complete person again.
>>
>>47808159
Or to but it more simply he is a jumper.
>>
>>47808150
Well, if the Heartless and Nobody die in that order, they can potentially revive as their original self.

Have them share some paopu fruit so the Heart, Body, and Mind have better odds of fusing if you do try it.
>>
>>47808060
You still don't have a price on most of the Dungeon Themes?
>>
>>47808060
how do dungeon hearts heal or is that not a thing?
>>
File: LalaFlowers.png (218KB, 706x622px) Image search: [Google]
LalaFlowers.png
218KB, 706x622px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47807547
34. Golden Sky Stories

- Path: Henge
- Henge Type: Nokemono (Dullahan)
- Town Modifications: Pacifistic x4 [+200], Bigger Than You Thought x2 [+100], Baby Boom [+100], Overgrown [+100], Complete Isolation [+100], Tsukumogami [+200]
- Odd Man Out [Free Nokemono]
- Inconspicuous [Discount Nokemono] [500 left]
- The Miko's Art [Discount Nokemono] [300 left]
- Tourou Nagashi [200 left]
- Natural Domain [Free Henge]
- Natural Elements (Stars) [150 left]
- A Place Of Wonder [100 left]
- Magic Dorayaki [50 left]
- Refilling Pocky Sticks [0 left]
- Move On

>"Please, Shadowmourne. Don't do this. We were all just enjoying a snack."

>"How long did you leave me in there!? How long have you denied me blood? Your Overlord's Gauntlet, Wyrmslayer, your Minions, your Armed Device! How long have you withheld us from our purpose?'

>"Shadowmourne, please."

>"Go on, then, Forsaken! Deny yourself! Forget the days when we spilt blood on the surface of Krynn! Forget the chill of Azeroth! Forget the desolation of Zakhara! But I will always know what you are. YOU will always know what you really are."

>"I don't have to be that way anymore, Shadowmourne. Neither do you."

>"We are both of us weapons, Death Knight. We are meant for slaughter."

>"No. This town... these people. I won't. I can't. And soon enough, you'll see you can't either. There is too much goodness here for that. Would you like a stick of pocky, by any chance?"

>"Keep your sweets."

>"This is no place for such a grim dispositon, Shadowmourne."

>"So says the reaper of souls, the harbinger of death herself."

>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. One Piece
>5. Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Fairy Tail
>>
>>47806496
Eat a Thrallherd.

Worry about nothing.
>>
>>47808182
Pretty much.
He's like a reverse-Tera. Hyper-competant, dislikes violence and makes a shitty hairstyle look good.
>>
>>47805570
So what are some plots I can derail by just reviving everyone?
>>
>>47808243
Harry Potter of course. Well, not entirely de-railed but merely mostly.
>>
>>47808243
World war 2.
>>
>>47808166
>>47808190
Can you even do that if they're companions? Would their companion-based respawning keep them from being reborn? Would you end up with some kind of super-companion if you somehow did manage to stick them back together? Would it be possible for the two of them to retain enough humanity that they could have "find a way to become whole again" as an overarching chain goal?
>>
>>47808275
Revive voldemort to derail it all.
>>
>>47808199
well fuck me
>>47808203
Uh... i´d say fanwank it, but i´ll go ahead and say they regen as they regain power, but don´t build floors meanwhile.
>>
File: tumblr_nzmcdlXMcA1rvr6u1o2_540.png (141KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzmcdlXMcA1rvr6u1o2_540.png
141KB, 540x304px
>>47808209
I can't find the new version of the Jump. Anyone know where that went?
>>
File: this-is-fine-dog.png (285KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-fine-dog.png
285KB, 580x282px
>>47804263
This would be great in Civs have Kotomine could be the Pope of a country. Then have Kyuubi be the ruler of a kingdom of magic girls in the neighboring Kingdom.
>>
>>47808280
> Sit back in your living room with a scrying ball.
> Just keep reviving Hitler every time he dies.

Well, I figured out what I'm gonna do for the next several jumps.
>>
New version?
>>
>>47808339
Woops. Meant to reply to this >>47808317.
>>
>>47808329
That would work with any modern setting as well.
Can you imagine the chaos if Hitler popped up in the middle of Berlin?

And then when he gets executed for being Hitler, it happens *again*?
>>
Is it possible to survive Kekaiku Keystone in Railgun? If so how?
>>
>>47808373
I hear it got updated recently.
>>
>>47808243
Worm after Golden morning,kill La kill,Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Dependent on a certain hard-boiled detective being dead,metal gear is pretty dependent on the original big boss being dead, venture brothers is pretty dependent on the original Dr. venture being Dead,a song of fire and ice has lots of People who were killed for political reasons especially a certain long-haired Thug and an unborn child, the original Mr. mann being dead is what team Fortress two runs on, you might want to return that turtle from the spirit realm in kung fu panda,the lone survivor has a Dead spouse in fallout 4,what would happen if they ran into each other before they learned about Synths?,depending on how large a scale you can work the matrix and bastion would be overthrown completely by a resurrection of the dead
>>
>>47808436
It did but I didn't save it.
>>
>>47808315
you mentioned there was going to be a Loot customization thing, and I did not notice that. is that going to be a separate supplement?
>>
>>47808471
He just said that will be added later.
>>
You lot are super smart, so you should be able to help me with the FR jump.

Is there a way to be two races in D&D 3.5 right out of char gen? Specifically Pegasus and Unicorn. Either race by itself doesn't appeal to me, and I couldn't find some way of combining them myself.

I didn't realize the implication until after I had given up and started trying to find neat Half-X templates to stack together, but still, feel free to call Global Rule 15 on me.
>>
>>47808487
Take Gully Dwarf and live with the shame of being yourself.
>>
>>47808487
Just be a half-celestial unicorn.
>>
File: 1430012356324.jpg (39KB, 680x630px) Image search: [Google]
1430012356324.jpg
39KB, 680x630px
>>47804263
Technically I have both. Had my own incubator (Technically "two", but they are basically two halves of the same coin. Names: Gorbey and Morbey....they like to fight a lot) due to being a Warmaster in Magical Girl Noir and picked up Kotomine from Fate/Extra as my master.

They don't interact much honestly with the Incubators in charge of the Magical Girl division and Kotomine really coming into his own as a politician. Though there is the board meetings so there is some interaction but my incubators are more....shall we say....impulsive in their choices? (Basically the incubators are just plain orky)
>>
>>47808487
>You lot are super smart
This is a trick!
I know it from the pixels!
>>
>>47808447
>Worm after Golden morning
Speaking of Revive + Worm, Hero is def worth bringing back. His power is essentially Eden's tinker version of Scion's Stilling beam, but Eden crashed before she could put proper restrictions on it, so he's all kinds of bullshit.
>>
>>47808555
...How did you get Orky Incubators?
>>
File: Fairy Tale.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Fairy Tale.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>47808436
>>47808317
Oh, yeah, found it I think.
>>
>>47808487
Just be a Half-Celestial Unicorn. Half-Celestials get big feathery wings, which is almost exactly the same as a Pegasus.
>>
How powerful is Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown exactly, assuming you revive her with her powers intact?
>>
>>47808581
Hero would make a fantastic Companion once you do bring him back. Imagine what he and a RE or M&E Tinker could do together.
>>
>>47808659
She took over the world in like a day
>>
File: sigh.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>47805117
Discworld. Because at its' core, it combines the will-as-fulcrum of DF casting with the quantum mechanical principles of Blazblue sorcery, essentially what >>47805727 asking for.

>>47805470
I've finished quite a few, but most of them took place inside me so-technically while A multiverse was in danger, it wasn't the one I was visiting.

>>47805957
Both seem wasteful. Much more efficient to completely convert the offending matter into useful energy.

>>47807302
Dresden Files magic, although so far the only example was a Kemmelerian necromancer and it seemed to be a partly psychic attack.

>>47808421
Yes.

By being clever, determined and having really good reflexes.
>>
>>47808659
"Conquer the entire planet in seconds, literally" levels of powerful. She is a seriously strong sorceress.
>>
>>47808622
Thanks!
>>
>>47808683
>Discworld
But isn't it extreme difficult, draining, and dangerous?
>>
>>47808701
No probs.
>>
>>47808717
Thats why you take wizard.

And witch.

Together and with enough magical power you can do pretty much whatever you want.
>>
>>47808659
She is a reality warper. Chase Young, the most powerful villain to do much of anything, was so afraid of her that he actively and constantly kept her from recovering her full power despite the fact that restoring her would result in a complete roll of all their many mutual enemies
>>
Anyone working on Tokyo Ghoul Jump?

...Just asking. I already have one jump I am working on and will finish probably roughly never.
>>
>>47808659
Conquer the world in seconds and scare everyone, good or evil, into never doing it again.
>>
File: 1459312608039.png (241KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459312608039.png
241KB, 900x600px
>>47808622
Well if you become a Warmaster you get a boss and the incubators in Magical Girl Noir are quite....different...than what we see in the actual show. There is also very heavy Warhammer influence in many places so why not the incubator's themselves? At times they do already but from more of a Imperium perspective so I thought "Why not orks?".

And so they were born out of a crazy idea.
>>
>>47808782
Companion?
>>
File: Pagasus_Seiya.png (81KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Pagasus_Seiya.png
81KB, 250x188px
>>47808513
Gully dwarves have redeeming qualities. Still an escapist fantasy.

>>47808531
>>47808630
...I guess that works.

>>47808558
Oh, come on. Does this look like the face of a liar?
>>
>>47808801
Think you meant to quote someone else Cap'n.
>>
>>47808817
>get in the fucking Pod Wuya
"No"
>>
>>47808858
There are more worlds to conquer Wuya
>>
>>47808329
> Grab a scrying orb
> Cast revive from any range

Is there any reason NOT to just chill back at your warehouse and have a puppet do all your shit for you in every jump?
>>
>>47808817
She's not a bad companion to have, no. Especially because, as long as her partner is actually competent instead of being Jack Spicer, she's pretty loyal and eager to please. I vaguely recall a scene where she kept swapping through different fetish outfits in the hope that Raimundo would like one of them. Did I imagine that? Someone back me up on this.
>>
>>47808622
Oh shit, I didn't know this got updated.

>Lacrima Creator
Where has this perk been all my life?
>>
>>47808856
What is this, a liar for ants?
>>
>>47808857
Woops! Meant to quote >>47808614

But thanks for finding that updated version of Fairy Tale. Uploaded & updated to the drive.
>>
>>47808856
>Gully dwarves have redeeming qualities.
Name 3 particular to Gully Dwarves that aren't universal to all dwarves.
>>
>>47808900
I don't quite think that's what she did, but I do think she changed outfits while offering him various things, like the world cup.
>>
>>47808900
I swear I remember this as well but I dont know what episode it was.
>>
>>47808884
There used to be a rule about "If you're too boring then Jump-chan fails you automatically" to stop shit like that
But like almost every other rule about /jc/ people bitched and moaned incessantly about it, so now it's never brought up.
>>
>>47808900
Not that guy, but is she, like, irredeemably evil? Or could she be convinced to chill out and not be go full evil tyrant if the jumper was more entertaining than conquering worlds?
>>
>>47808884
Because that would be boring?
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>47808717
>difficult

Less than it's played up to be and more than is talked about. What you have to understand is that the true root of magic, among wizards, was deliberately obfuscated to prevent a magical WMD situation. The older witches have a better idea of what magic fundamentally is, which essentially boils down to a nigh-infinite quantum superposition of possibilities.

>draining

Most, but not all, feats of it operate on the principle of equivalent exchange; this seems to be much more more common in quick and dirty magic than rituals like Ash-Kente. A teleportation spell, for examples, needs matter to be transported TO a location to retrieve matter FROM that location.

What the wizards haven't seemed to figure out is that there is no reason why they can't use basically any ambient matter, including air, as part of that exchange.

>dangerous

Of course. That's part of the appeal, anon.

>>47808739
Personally I didn't take Witch. If Esk and Alberto Malich are any indication, both approaches are the same thing fundamentally in the end analysed through different paradigms.

I "multiclassed" with History Monk and True Librarian instead. Which seemed the prudent route for someone who'd used The Deal Maker to acquire Coin's Sourcery and powered a vast occult engine forged of octiron based on Hex's design, converting the Procrastinator devices into Mystic Codes supplemented artificial causality technology as well as the I-Ching to safely funnel excess magic into innate timelines. I've always preferred the intellectual approach to the intuitive anyway.
>>
File: 53d.jpg (53KB, 479x545px) Image search: [Google]
53d.jpg
53KB, 479x545px
Rolled 12 (1d19)

>>47808209
35. Fairy Tail

- "Age": 15 years old
- Heaven's Eye [1 Free C-Class Magic]
- Requip [600 left]
- Magazine Material [500 left]
- Magic Identification [400 left]
- Fanservice [+100]
- Motion Sickness [+100]
- Rolled A-Class Magic: [0 left]
- Move On

>"Hawkmon, I must ask. Wasn't my armor more durable than this?"

>"I don't know, Madam. Maybe those people over there would be willing to help?"

>"Which ones?"

>"Perhaps start with that blonde girl? She seems like she knows what's going on."

We need a new Slot 8, but first let's see what A-Class I got.
>>
>>47808421
Take Imagine breaker, have nuke tanking durability, and enough regeneration to come back from a severed arm. As long as you can survive what mundane threats that world can throw at you, your right hand will survive anything supernatural even if it turns the rest of you to ash.
>>
>>47808884
Because it's boring as shit if you have no risk whatsoever, and nobody wants to hear about how you're never at risk and can wreck things without fear. Doesn't stop some people, unfortunately.

But like >>47808946 said, people bitch and whine every time someone brings up a limit or a rule. So now if you bring it up you're evil and boring.
>>
>>47808900
She also let Jack Spicer tie her up in bondage in a school outfit in the future where he was competent and won.
>>
>>47808984
Drakengarde
>>
>>47808984
Kamen Rider, any of them
>>
>>47808946
>>47808959

What is boring?

We have jumps where you do nothing but dick around on tropical islands or hold a desk job for ten years.

If there's some standard for what interesting is then I don't fucking see it.
>>
>>47808952
She's not irredeemably evil, no. It's more that she gets a kick out of being a cartoon villain, when it comes to actual cruelty she's pretty tame. Being evil is just entertaining for her, keep her from getting bored and she should be cooperative.
>>
>>47808928
They make for cheap (if terrible) laborers, they have a strong (if ultimately meaningless) will to survive, and their bullshit non-language makes for good secret-keeping/spymastering. Nevermind the fact that they're too fucking stupid to make use of it.
>>
>>47809012
"Boring" almost always referred to "hide in your warehouse the entire time". But people still bitched and moaned about it
>>
File: CVu15rjUEAALagW.jpg (73KB, 600x748px) Image search: [Google]
CVu15rjUEAALagW.jpg
73KB, 600x748px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47808997
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. One Piece
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Drakengard

Here we go!

>>47808984
Apparently I have Wind Magic. Didn't the Grim Reaper guy in-series have that, too?
>>
>>47808622
I know it would be stupid, but part of me wanted Take Over: God Soul to be an option.
>>
>>47809035
Yes, the grim-reaper guy had Wind Magic. He was pretty pathetic though
>>
>>47809039
If you want to be broken and op in Fairy Tail just use any form of Resurrection and watch what happens.
>>
>>47809012
Don't be obtuse. You can obviously see a difference between a jump themed around vacation shenanigans and hiding away in the safest place possible in what would otherwise be a dangerous place.
>>
>>47809039
Get Take Over:Satan Soul. In some settings Demons are equal to Gods.
Like D&D.
>>
>>47809086
What happens?
>>
>>47808622
Did anyone actually take Rules of the Area? Seems vastly inferior to all of the other S-Class magics.
>>
>>47808928
Adding onto >>47809025, they're too dumb to be evil.
>>
>>47809132
I rolled for my S-class
>>
>>47809155
What a waste of 900 CP.
>>
>>47809132
With how much stuff it completely no-sells? I'd take it if I had enough points.
>>
>>47809117
That is how you get Ankhseram Black Magic AKA Zeref's bullshit.
>>
So, questions about Gourmet Cells from last thread.

So even if I turn myself into a near-pure Gourmet Cell being, possibly with a real size a thousand times large than my physical self (thanks NGE), I still won't be at the top or even near the top of that world?

Does the growth come from the act of eating? Or specifically eating a variety of gourmet cell things?
Wondering if I can just use Corrupter-like self-consumption cycle to perpetually grow, here.
>>
>>47809166
I got Take Over:Satan Soul bro. I'm just saying that I rolled, and I would have accepted Rules of the Area if it had been what I rolled
>>
>>47809132
It's an instant, perfect shutdown to a lot of powers, including any Jump where summons are an option, and everything from Worm.
>>
>>47809171
I mean, how often is magical spatial manipulation the deciding factor?
>>
File: disappoint.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>47808946
Lots of people seem to disagree, but to be honest that's one of the rules I've taken most seriously ever since I've come here.

Whatever a multiversal cosmic being's definition of "entertaining" is, it seems like a bad idea to totally disregard it.

>>47809015
See, this is during my stint as THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF HEYLINNESS in that jump I ended up simply handing her the world to fight Jack over with for supremacy for funsies. After whipping Jack into shape instead of podding her. He was much more competant as a Xanatos-style legitimate entrepreneur than a supervillain anyway.

Also, I'm legitimately irredeemable and evil, and unlike me she seems to be the type who's all about the journey rather than the destination.
>>
>>47809196
>and everything from Worm.
Wait, really? Are you sure that would work on Shards?
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>47809132
Nope, but I did take Territory. Which seemingly used to occupy the "vastly inferior than all the rest" spot for S-rank magics but which I've honestly always liked for the utility.
>>
>>47809012
It's an arbitrary term, sometimes used to delegitimatize higher-powered jumpers/jumps with the notion that more power=more boring.
>>
>>47809240
Possession is the worst.
>>
Anyone working on a Seven Deadly Sins jump?
>>
>>47809240
Territory is that girl from Sabertooth's magic, that is bullshit OP.
>>
>>47809203
>go to D&D
>fight Lv. 20 Wizard
>use Rules
>he can't use the entire Conjuration school
>no Greater Teleport, no Summon Monster IX, no Gate, no Demiplanes
>>
>>47809100
> jumps consisting of holding a day job, wandering around a children's novel, or living in a tropical paradise
> jumps frequently stating things like "you are unlikely to lose here"
> shacking up in your warehouse with a means of still effecting things is wrong
> even though you can still interact with things and change the plot

I can't, actually. Why don't you break it down for me?
>>
>>47809181
Yeah, it's a pretty bullshit world. Even something thousands the size of a human made entirely of Gourmet Cells wouldn't be at the top of the charts. The growth comes from the act of eating, with more delicious things giving the most growth. Eating things made entirely of Gourmet Cells is a bad idea unless you're already very powerful, though, it will overwhelm you and make your stomach explode. Your best bet is to start off in the human world eating rare and tasty things, then once you get strong enough (the arrival of the Four Beast will be a good bench mark, if you can defeat it you'll be fine) head into the Gourmet World and seek out Acacia's Full Course Menu. The foods on that are specially designed to boost your power level as much as possible, eat them all and you'll be ridiculously strong.
>>
>>47809240
Eh, I seem to remember that chick shit-stomping a fairly late game Erza until her plot powers kicked in. Or did that not happen?
>>
>>47809275
But she jobs with it, so we don't even know much about it. Like Jenny and Machina Soul.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>47809277
>>
>>47809280
Unfortunately it involves eating testicles.
>>
>>47809221
Not that anon, but probably referring to:
>The manipulation of space, in
short, is rendered impossible within the
area designated.

>>47809280
Hm. How would the controlled Adaptive Evolution duo from GUNNM work with Toriko's Gourmet Cells?
>>
>>47809221
Well, the first part says "Spatial magic" but later it says any form of manipulating space is impossible. So it might work. Flip a coin, I guess.
>>
>>47809289
Well, it stomped an Erza from pre- post- timeskip training. once she got the same magic boost everyone else got post timeskip she won with ease because of course she can't actually lose.
>>
>>47808315
Drop-In [Free] Free fall entry it is.
>perks:
Ain't nobody got CP for that.
>dungeon hearts:
Prototype Heart [100]
>Dungeon Themes:
Industrial [Free]
>Advanced Themes:
Newton´s Nightmare [Free, Prototype]
The lights arent all on downstairs [300]
The Floor is Lava! [150]
Flooding [150]
>Monsters:
Binding [100]
Monster Safety [50]
Special Qualities - Ethereal [50]
>Boss Customization:
Humanoid Form [50]
>Perks:
A E S T H E T I C [50] Sci-Fi, here we go.
Tech Integration [100, Prototype]
Magic Integration [100, Prototype]
True Maze [300]
House of Leaves [500]
The Earth Remembers [500]
>Puzzles and Traps:
Switch Puzzles [50]
Temple of the Item [50]
Goddam Water Dungeons [100]
Mirror mirror [100]
Teleporting Maze [100, Proto]
Spinning Maze [100, Proto]
Moon Logic [300]
>Items:
Consequence Tablet [200]
Tablet of LAW [400]
>drawbacks:
Glitchy [+100]
Unpopular [+200]
Adventurer's Guild [+200]
Plucky Adventurers [+200]
Public Enemy no1 [+200]
DUNGEON WARS [+600]
Wrath of the World [+600]
$ǁ€€t l00t [+600]
Mating Octopi [+200] Well. Ofcourse it is. Ever-shifting, non-euclidean, gravity that switches direction and intensity at a random intervals in random places, Moon-Logic'd puzzles everywhere, teleporters everywhere, spinning right round baby, monsters that completely ignore the walls, no light but what they make themselves... and then there's my own tech and magic, constant nanobuilder/deconstructor-swarms setting up traps on every single surface, magical illusions covering idiotic amount of the dungeon and everything in it... Good god, how is anyone expected to make it though the first hallway?

...Well, I suppose they aren't, really.

GODDAMN, making this build hurt. I wanted pretty much everything. I'd write more on my choices... but fuck it, not now. Maybe if it gets updated later.
>>
Suggestions fro vampire capstone for Innistrad jump one of the ones i have is too strong i may offer it for 1000 undiscounted but i need another vampire capstone the other one lets you exsanguinate angels or the closest thing to make new vamps a la edgar markov this one should ideally be based on sorin.
>>
>>47809175
Isn't that uncontrollable unless you turn into a psychopath?
>>
>>47809308
I'm pretty sure that PAIR isn't actually Bambina's testicles but just some organ that looks like them. The fact that they come off before mating would kind of defeat the purpose of testicles.

>>47809313
Oh, Karma Chameleon would be great for it. Gourmet Cells already cause you to mutate adaptations to your environment, boost that and you'll get a lot more out of them.
>>
>>47809277
Basically, there is no difference.
What is boring is entirely subjective, especially in the context of a single player imaginary game.
As long as you're having fun jumping, you're not boring, and fuck anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>47809323
We know in-universe it shuts down teleportation, Requip, and even Celestial Spirits. Not sure if it'd work against /everything/ in Worm, since with a broad enough definition of "manipulating space" you could come out with something dumb like "nobody moves," but that's less clear.
>>
>>47809326
Oh right, the "I'm not actually using my Second Origin" as spill.
>>
>>47809352
Why not an ability to MAKE angels?
>>
>>47809358
Yes, but a jumper has ways to deal with that. Even if that is just reviving anyone they accidentally kill.
>>
>>47809221
For some reason people think that canceling space-affecting magic means cutting off people from their Shards.
>>
>>47809308
As a side note, eating those testicles will also swap your sex.

Shit gets weird once you head into the Gourmet World.
>>
>>47809368
Well, I think the idea is that shards act across dimensions, so if you shut down spatial manipulation they shouldn't be able to affect the universe you're in.
>>
>>47809393
Wait, does it? Does Toriko get turned into a girl?
>>
File: mildly upset.jpg (13KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
mildly upset.jpg
13KB, 384x288px
>>47809307
> implying this is bait
IF I CAN STILL INTERACT WITH THE PLOT I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM

>>47809364
OKAY.

Thank you.

fuck
>>
>>47809404
Only temporarily. It does it with each sip of PAIR soup you consume. So he swaps to female, then back to male, then female, then male, and so on until he's done eating and settles down as male permanently.
>>
While we're on the subject of Fairy Tail, I wanted Sword Magic, Requip, and either Dragon Slayer Magic or the Lacrima perk, but I can't afford all of them. If I drop Sword Magic/Requip, can I learn the one I don't buy?
>>
>>47809421
Is it explained why it does that or is it just that way to be random?

Is he a cute girl?
>>
>>47809404
fucking everyone gets turned into a girl.
>>
>>47809428
You can learn dragon slayer if you want, copycat technique/watch Natsu fight.
>>
>>47809453
Dragonslayer is more complex than that.
>>
>>47809453
copycat technique?
>>
>>47809439
PAIR is the embodiment of dualities, so it causes you to experience both sides. Similarly, those who have eaten PAIR can see and interact with the dead, having touched the duality of life and death. And no, he is not a cute girl. Komatsu's alright, though.
>>
>>47809460
Well you might turn into a dragon due to not having a dragon parent to give you antibodies but yes it is that simple.
>>
>>47809410
>> implying this is bait
>IF I CAN STILL INTERACT WITH THE PLOT I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM
The problem is that the jumps you listed are outliers, and the overwhelming majority of jumps have fail conditions. Your lol I hide and win tactic is boring because it removes lose conditions from all jumps.

This whole thing is largely predicated off the idea that jumpers exist to amuse some benefactor, call her Jump-chan or what have you. The potential for loss is part of the gimmick, and you're fucking with that gimmick, ergo you're fucking with her deal.

That's why being boring is a lose condition.

I know I wouldn't watch a show about some unassailable asshole Twitch-TV'ing his way through the multiverse.
>>
>>47809383
That was Exactly what i thought was too strong that is literally the exact perk.
>>
>>47809484
Great minds!
>>
File: evilbunnyruinseverything.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
evilbunnyruinseverything.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
>>47806504
>The bunny got you too, huh? Alot of that going around.
>>
>>47808622
I maintain that Demon Soul is the best if you know where to go to find the things. The best would be dropping into nasuverse and eating a bunch of true demons to collect their reality marbles.
>>
>>47809428
Requip can be gotten for free in DMC
>>
>>47809540
Eh, Requip works on anything in the Warehouse if you have enough magic. Isn't the DMC perk just handheld weapons?
>>
>>47809540
Doesn't FT's Requip let you summon anything from your warehouse, whereas DMC only lets you summon weapons?
>>
>>47809388
That's because Shards work via extradimensional connections to people.
>>
File: ecf.jpg (36KB, 680x476px) Image search: [Google]
ecf.jpg
36KB, 680x476px
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d8)

>>47809035
36. One Piece

- "Age": 19 years old
- Survivalist [Free Drop-In]
- Haki [400 left]
- Directionless [+100]
- Hungry [+100]
- Wanted [+200]
- Rolled Legendary Devil Fruit: [100 left]
- Reinforced Clothing [Free Drop-In]
- Log Pose [0 left]
- Move On

>"Clouds you can stand on? How odd!"

>"Marvelous, isn't it, madam?"

>"Why do I have a bad feeling we'll have to survive a very long fall soon?"

>"Well, I've a pair of wings and if I recall, that ring of yours allows you to fly, so we should be fine!"

>"Speaking of wings, everyone here has them, too! Are they angels?"

>"I wouldn't dismiss that idea out of hand."

Alright, RNG, what's our Fruit?
>>
>>47809553
>>47809554
Hiiiiiiiive miiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
>>
>>47809479
So by default doesn't that invalidate every jumper that figures out some way to avoid death? Most jumpers have figured out some impossible to beat regenerating + invincibility combo that makes their loss completely impossible. So do they just get sent home?
>>
>>47809352
Something about unraveling what you've made a la Avacyn's unmaking?

Something with magic about binding things with silver?

Something about being a lord and maintaining the balance?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47809561
>>47809003
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. Showa Kamen Rider
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Drakengard
>>
>>47809556
I know that. So what? That magic doesn't let you cut that connection. If it worked that way, then people's powers would have stopped working when they went to alternate earths.
>>
Are there any good perks for hot swapping weapons and armor besides requip?

That was seven captchas, fuck you 4chan.
>>
>>47809553
>>47809554
Fair point that slipped my mind
>>
>>47809533
And I maintain that using that just because you technically can do something doesn't mean you should or that you have a 100% chance of succeeding, and that the risk-reward ratio of trying that on a True Demon (assuming you can even find one considering there's only ever been one partially formed one shown to date, and that happened in the bloody weird circumstances of Fate/Extra) or god forbid, a demon from a hypothetical Pact jump is simply skewed too far in the negative.
>>
>>47809582
>Most jumpers have figured out some impossible to beat regenerating + invincibility combo that makes their loss completely impossible.
Not everyone plays like that, broseph.
>>
>>47809586
UNMAKING YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD!!!
>>
>>47809556
Should probably roll a d15 instead. The D8's come because there's some pressure to stick to them and some people miss the fact it heavily weights your results towards the middle.
>>
>>47809615
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>47809599
Well, you're wrong. Plain and simple. I hope you enjoy it. Being wrong, that is.
>>
>>47809623
I, uh, take it that helped then? Good, looking forward to the jump.
>>
>>47809575
One of us one of us
>>
>>47809626
Did you mean to quote >>47809561 ?
>>
>>47809594
Demon King Daimao has Requip if you want to get it somewhere else. Anything you're strong enough to lift and that can be teleported. Into or out of your warehouse.
>>
>>47809656
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your tortured screams from being fucked over by the reality warper you tried to hijack.

Actually wait, I can. I was just distracted by the sound of your chain ending.
>>
How small do the objects you can feed the Omni-Plant have to be?
>>
>>47809688
How dangerous is the Demon King Daimao jump?
>>
>>47809718
yes
>>
>>47809688
Huh. Let's say, theoretically, you're strong enough to lift the entire dimension inside the warehouse...
>>
File: screams extermally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
screams extermally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>47809731
YOU FOOL

YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDER
>>
>>47809730
That, uh, doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>47809582
First off, as was pointed out not everyone tries to make themselves invincible and omnipotent. The reward for taking a risk and entertainment that follows from is enjoyable for jumpers in as much as for the benefactor.

To answer your question directly: no. Of course people are going to try to mitigate their risk, but mitigating risk isn't removing it completely. The warehouse is the one safe zone in every jump, sitting in it gives you a zero chance of failure. Full stop. So even if the jumpers with super stacked tanking builds have a low chance of dying, there's more at risk and at stake that with the jumper sitting in the warehouse.

Look, it's single player so play it how you want. Your plan, though, runs against one of the older conventions of the game and, honestly, sounds boring as hell to watch.

Look at it like this: Superman strolls through most of the episodes of the DCAU's JL and JLU. However, there are still episodes where he's at risk of dying. That lets you invest in the character to a degree. If he could literally not be touched, harmed, or otherwise impeded it'd just be dull.
>>
>>47809769
no
>>
>>47809668
Unmaking 600cp
It is cruel beyond all other things to ask a creator to destroy their creation or a parent there child yet sometimes that is exactly what is needed. Anything you create you may unmake unravelling it at its base beings formed of magic uravelling as the spell that created them does, technology falling to its base components. all things you make you can unmake that doesn’t mean you do not do so with a heavy heart.

Thank you.
>>
>>47809769
That's probably because people don't like you and you name fag needlessly.
>>
>>47809591
But the magic does end active spacial effects, the magic was used at one point to end several spacial effects at one time. It doesn't just prevent spacial magic, it undoes it, thus if it works on all effects that manipulate space rather than just magical ones it should work on Shards.
>>
>>47809776
Superman is dull. Stop talking so the grown ups can actually play.
>>
>>47809796
That's not the first time I've heard that. Is he disliked because he's a namefag or did he do something to piss people off?
>>
>>47809794
No problem. Sounds like a cool perk too.
>>
Is it at all possible to be a Half-Celestial Tiefling, or does the fiend nature of tieflings prevent that?
>>
>>47809776
Not him, but I do feel the need to point out the same thing that always does get pointed out when someone starts crying about people making it impossible to die. The risk of death isn't the only thing that can be entertaining. If you think it is, you've never watched anything but action movies in your life.
>>
>>47809776
> The warehouse is the one safe zone in every jump, sitting in it gives you a zero chance of failure.
Fuck no it's not. It has a door. People can get in.

And if you bought the forcewall, that just means someone would need some form of teleportation to get in.
>>
>>47809826
He had a different name once upon a time and he fucked up pretty solidly.
>>
>>47809826
I cheated half a year ago. I've since apologized several times, and yet, people still hold a grudge.
>>
>>47809479
Again, 'boring' is subjective. I don't know why you have to continue to try and push your own interpretation above all else. Why can't you just let people have fun?
>>
>>47809837
Technically possible, I think? Tieflings are only 'Usually Evil', so as long as it's one of those that isn't...

You'd probably have some really weird identity issues through.
>>
>>47809877
Because boring isn't subjective, boring is what the thread decides, and the thread has decided that you are boring. So, shut up, your chain is over.
>>
>>47809874
You also squatted on a jump for who knows how long and then abandoned it after namefagging all the while. That probably gets you more grief than having a meta.
>>
>>47809900
>Thread decides
Ahuh, that's why everyone is telling you your view is subjective.
>>
>>47809880
Alright, thanks. Identity issues incoming!
>>
>>47809912
I'd sorta understand if that was it, but no, people seem to hold a grudge for the cheating thing.
>>
>>47809842
I think that death is important because of the fail condition it imposes. The chance of failure creates tension and tension makes for an interesting story.
>>
>>47809900
The thread has never once agreed on what constitutes 'boring'. Until the thread comes together and agrees on the issue, you're full of shit.
>>
>>47809938
im just unhelpful because i think its fun
no agenda beyond that
>>
>>47809968
Yeah, the risk of death is definitely why Slice of Life anime or Sitcom Tv series are popular. Oh, cooking shows? Obviously everyone only watches for the chance of someone being decapitated by another contestant. Spending ten years building things in some crafting jump? Gosh, minecraft was never popular just for building things, it was only mortal combat that made that shit liked.

Get this through your head, you do not have the ultimate power over what does and does not make an interesting, not boring story. Stop acting like you decide for the thread.
>>
>>47809874
And the fact that you tried to make rulings on other peoples jumps, cheated AND waved it in peoples faces, and committed numerous other acts of flagrant faggotry had nothing to do with it?

Fuck off.

Learn your lesson and stop namefagging. You've literally never added anything to this place.
>>
File: grim-reaper-watermark.jpg (473KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
grim-reaper-watermark.jpg
473KB, 2400x2400px
The real question is, what failures have you Jumpers experienced that did not involve death?
>>
>>47810025
I said chance of failure, not risk of death. Why are you so needlessly antagonistic?
>>
>>47810025
Not that anon, but... they're called vacation jumps for a reason. Also, such jumps often add additional restrictions. Cooking Show, for instance, is a loss if your show fails (or something like that). Slice of Life takes away all your powers.
>>
>>47810025
Pretty sure no one is claiming "ultimate power" here, boss. People are just having a discussion.
>>
>>47810037
1. No, I didn't.
2. Cheated once, and I don't know what the fuck your talking about there.
3. Uh huh. Can you tell me what those are?

>>47810017
Well, at least your honest.
>>
>>47809968
I think what he's getting at is that you seem to think that the chance of death is the only thing that can make something entertaining.
Which, no offense, speaks to a crippling lack of imagination on your part.
Hell, even absolute power can be entertaining, due to the sheer number of things a person can do with that power and how any given setting might react to a person with that power.
>>
>>47810091
>Why are you so needlessly antagonistic?
Don't from this as someone else just spewing vitriol so you can pretend you're the calm and reasonable one being assaulted on all sides by a thread the won't listen to reason.
You are the problem here, and you are the one that won't listen to reason.
Playing the victim in this argument is not going to work.
>>
In the kingdom hearts jump how do you manage wielding a keyblade? The guard goes all the way around the hilt for fucks sake!
>>
>>47810131
Why do you have name?
>>
>>47810172
By completely and blatantly ignoring everything about good weapon design.

Or not getting one.
>>
>>47810131
>1. No, I didn't.
Still holding to that, huh? You've been called on that since the moment you posted it, and yet you still try to act like you didn't try to rule on someone elses jump when your own jump went unfinished.
>>
>>47810172
They're magic, just go with it.
>>
>>47810131
I think the real problem is that you've done plenty of annoying things, but what good have you done? It's easy to remember the times you were a dick if there are no actual kindnesses to your name.
>>
>>47810172
I hold it at a right angle to how it's intended to be held and hit opponents with the flat.
>>
>>47810198
I can accept the weird shape of the "blade" as 'because magic', it is just that it seems impossible to use properly due to the shape of the guard.
>>
>>47810131
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44286869/#q44296184

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44286869/#q44296237

Yeah, you did try to make ruling someone elses jump and when she was in thread to call you on it you backpeddled and tried to change your story.
>>
>>47810241
That thread was hilarious.
>>
>>47810172
Not all of them have that. Just say yours doesn't.
>>
File: nointensifies.png (286KB, 688x556px) Image search: [Google]
nointensifies.png
286KB, 688x556px
>>47810090
Having to break up with my partner because my goals were incompatible with our relationship in the long term

Failing to meaningfully reduce the true form of my greatest enemy for many millenia

Alienating some of the best friends I had because I degenerated into a bitter monster early on in my chain, who initially only continued to follow me to be able to oppose my rampages

Being betrayed by my little sister, mainly due to the above

Being unable to prevent Yion from being whisked away in Blame! because I was blindsided by an old trick.

Altering myself to such a state that I can no longer exist meaningfully in my totality within most realities without risking their destruction

Having my plan to transform humanity into the first Order God hijacked by the Emperor in order to create a renaissance of enlightened progress

Trying to make a panda reproduce asexually, which created Pandascape by accident

Losing a fiddle contest to Lucifer, which cost me the true secret of cinnamon toast crunch.

And finally, having endured my purpose in life being utterly deconstructed multiple times. Light of Terra was the first, but I got over it after a few centuries of contemplation and a perk to adjust my own attitude. Mage the Awakening though...Mage was worse because it conclusively and factually proved my methods weren't as universally applicable as I wanted to think.

So I'm just sitting here now, in the void outside reality, wondering if it was worth it in the end.
>>
>>47810241
How about we stop talking about namefag drama mkay, there are much less idiotic things to discuss mkay, such as why there isn't a South Park jump yet mkay.
>>
File: To_End_Everything_01_KHIIFM.png (270KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
To_End_Everything_01_KHIIFM.png
270KB, 637x476px
>>47810172
You have to curve your arm around the guard and wield it like a club.
>>
>>47810267
There are key blades without that part! Which ones? That is the only reason why I wouldn't get a keyblade.
>>
>>47810180
Why shouldn't I have name?

>>47810197
Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, I'm not acting? That I just offered my opinion to an Anon trying to become YHWH or whatever?
>>
>>47810133
>>47810134
You know what? I was being an asshole there, so I apologize. I was trying to give what I remembered to be the justification for the no hiding in the warehouse thing, and then I got way off track. My bad, won't happen again.
>>
>>47810241
Yo, if you're going to all someone out on their bullshit might as well skip to the moneyshot

>>47810325
Sora looks like a very determined spring chicken

And that's adorable
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44286869/#44296436
>>
>>47809837
It's possible to make a Half Celestial Succubus. Templates can have rather odd implications.
>>
File: hardlimit(d).gif (1020KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
hardlimit(d).gif
1020KB, 490x275px
>>47810391
>Yo, if you're going to all someone out on their bullshit might as well skip to the moneyshot
But anon, I need foreplay.
>>
>>47810337
I actually fucking looked for you, and all I could find were a couple that only have the full guard on one side. Still, that's better than nothing.

Here, maybe you'll have more luck.
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Keyblades
>>
>>47810376
Not him but you...do realise having a name for absolutely no reason is looked down on 4chan in general right?

It's the presumption, correct or not, that the only reason you have one is because you're an attention whore who whores for attention, and doesn't contribute anything meaningful. The sort of attitude that gets associated with folks like NiceDaemonette.

Even on JC, CYOA gen and probably some of the homebrew threads it's only considered acceptable when you're actively involved in contributing something so it's easier to identify you for questions and such. Since you're no longer making a jump, people tend to think the former is more plausible now.
>>
>>47810337
I could have sword there were, but I can't find one now.

Regardless, that doesn't seem like much of a stretch. Especially if you import.
>>
>>47810408
>Succubus
>killing everything you kiss
Anon, I already know what its like to be foreveralone I don't need my pretend games to reinforce that.
>>
>>47810446
Wait, does Soul Eater count as a Keyblade?
>>
>>47810446
That is actually perfect, as long as there is an opening for the wrist to move properly it is fine. Having it on one side still leaves the other one open to hold with full wrist movement.
>>
>>47810446
Man, keyblades are fucking retarded.
>>
>>47810440
This is a fucking blue board anon.
You keep posting shit like this and you'll get banned for your extreme lewd for sure.
>>
File: happyelf.gif (366KB, 140x160px) Image search: [Google]
happyelf.gif
366KB, 140x160px
>>47810531
You can't stop me, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>47810453
Yes, I do.

I use a name because it helps me keep track of the builds and associated stories that I post here. You'd think that if I was an attention whore, I'd be loving all this attention.
>>
On the topic of Keyblade, the jump briefly mentions if you find a teacher, you can learn how to transform it. Transform it into what, exactly?
>>
>>47810487
you can suppress powers like that you know.
>>
>>47810506
It's perfect until you remember that you're supposed to hit them with the side opposite the teeth of the key. So it blocks your hand from wielding it while not offering protection.
>>
>>47810527
Isn't it great?
Speaking of incredibly impractical and over-the-top designs, do we have any chuuni settings in the works?
>>
>>47810596
What about THE Chuuni setting?
The one named Chuunibyou
>>
File: Keyblade_Glider_(Terra).png (222KB, 757x490px) Image search: [Google]
Keyblade_Glider_(Terra).png
222KB, 757x490px
>>47810569
A hoverbike.
>>
File: icTQO.jpg (23KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
icTQO.jpg
23KB, 492x440px
>>47810619
>>
>>47810300
>why there isn't a South Park jump
Because you haven't made it yet.
Get to work, buddy.
I look forward to it.

>>47810379
>An anon apologizes for his behavior.
You just restored a little of my faith in humanity, anon.
>>
File: Metal_Chocobo_KH.png (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Chocobo_KH.png
20KB, 320x320px
>>47810503
I don't think it's ever used as one. I'm pretty sure it's just the consolation sword prize Riku got for taking AnsemSoD's body, and it doesn't have any of the metaphysical backend. It disappears when he gets back his old body and is replaced by Way To Dawn.

Then again I'm basing that off what you don't see it do, so fuck if I know.

Probably ask TopHat how it works in the actual jump, but I'm willing to bet if it were a full keyblade it would cost more.

>>47810527
You're hardly the first to say so.

A jumper worth his salt could still kill people with a Blitz Ball, but it really just depends on how high your tolerance is for pointless whimsy.
At least some of them don't have so much filigree.
>>
>>47810596
Not that I know of.
Rule 1 though.
>>
>>47810569
>he doesn't know

Oh anon.

https://youtu.be/2MOKQuHpr4I?t=4m35s
>>
>>47810565
Well, far be it from me to stop you from doing the social equivalent of taping a "kick me" sign to your back.

I'm just saying, I hear OneNote and Cherrytree are good options too. Pastebin a shit, tho.
>>
>>47810618
>Chuunibyou
Ironically, it's probably too mundane and generic for a good jump.

But if someone thinks they can pull it off, go right ahead.

>600 CP drawback where your entire chain up to that point is just a delusion
>>
>>47810638

Keyblades, son.
>>
>>47810647
Oh right, I actually forgot you could buy SE in the jump.
>>
>>47810650
There's also apparently this: http://www.khinsider.com/editorials/The-Many-Transformations-of-Keyblades-in-Kingdom-Hearts-3-5532
>>
>>47810596
As in, something like Fate/ and Raildex? Are there any settings like that which people would even be interested in that haven't already been made.
>>
>>47810596
>chuuni settings
I kind of want Akibaranger, but there's all kinds of weird, meta problems in making a jump like that.

It could be interesting to see it as a scenario in a theoretical Super Sentai jump, but I you'd have to be careful in order to make it distinct enough from the Power Rangers jump.

>inb4 someone angrily explains to me at length how Sentai and Power Rangers are completely different
>>
>>47810594
Fuck, that is annoying.
>>
>>47805572
Any D&D jump; Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Dark Sun, Order of the Stick
>>
>>47810650
Doesn't the armor he's wearing come from the Keyblade, too?
>>
>>47810728
The only one I could think of off the top of my head is Shakugan no Shana with Power of Existence nonsense.
>>
>>47810728
The only Chuuni setting besides those two that I've ever seen mentioned is Dies Irae, which is probably never going to be translated anyways.
>>
>>47810764
Maybe. Whenever those three equip their armor, they touch a circle on their shoulder guard like they are Kamen Riders. So it may be independent.
>>
>>47810487
>>47810408
D&D Succubi are terrible, yeah. Lots of better places to be a cute demon.
>>
>>47810731
It wouldn't be that hard to make it distinct, even without getting into differences between Power Rangers and Super Sentai. The Power Rangers jump is meant for early-series Power Rangers, it doesn't really go past Zeo/Ohranger. So as long as you do from Turbo/Carranger onward you could make it feel plenty distinct
>>
File: Swiss army power armor.jpg (191KB, 850x752px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss army power armor.jpg
191KB, 850x752px
>>47810287
Well answered. Thank you.

>>47810619
>>47810650
Damn. I'm glad I added Keyblade to my wife's alt-forms.
Though, that letsplay was pure pain.
>>
>>47810806
I was looking for a video without commentary that wasn't made with an emulator six years ago for five minutes. Then I said fuck it.
>>
>>47810773
Now that you mention it, I'd honestly be kind of interested in how that would play out as a jump.
>>
>>47808693
Well, yes but if a Jumper had to fight against her and win, dominate even, how powerful does he have to be.

I need to know power levels ,anons. My scouter exploded
>>
File: Kon event horrizon reference.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kon event horrizon reference.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>47810834
I know this pain
It is a painful pain.
>>
>>47810594
>>47810746

Eh, just wield it however you want.
I guarantee, nobody in Kingdom Hearts is going to call you out on holding your giant fucking key the wrong way.
And they're sure as hell not going to call you on it in other worlds when you leave.

It's made of holy light and Sora wields it like a fucking wifflebat, I'm pretty sure you're not gonna break it.
>>
>>47810882
Probably at least powerful enough to conquer the entire planet in seconds, literally.

Or just get a magic immunity perk and punch her in her face
>>
>>47810904
Isn't she also still kind've of ridiculously strong, fast, and durable?
>>
>>47810904
That is the best part.

Although she could probably throw environment at you. Environment isn't magic.

ALTHOUGH if you are jumping Xiaolin showdown and trying to fight Wuya, you're probably pretty good already.

You're pretty good.

Kept you waiting, huh?
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>47810904
Magic immunity AND super strength/martial arts perks. She's a decent kung fu master even after being partly depowered.

Though personally I not only buffed her even further, but also developed a variant of kanka compatible with Heylin magic using alchemy, Etherlite, Soulfire and the Geneforge.

So that the next time the Shaolin Warriors got to thwarting our evil plans, she just cast FIST at the ground.

And the ground was suddenly in the sky.
>>
>>47810955
That was a bit awkward, but I'll give you points in memory of a true patriot.
>>
>>47810988
...WHY?
>>
>>47810090
The gimmick to my jumps seems to be 'escalating snowball of hilarious or tragic errors'.

[spoilers]Seven's chain largely revolved around losing his first companions due to morally dubious actions in Overlord, and prioritizing power over finding a new home. If I had to pick a real winner for the failboat though, it would be siding with Law in SMT1.[/spoiler]
>>
>>47801807
No, but it really only helps against the Heartless and Nobodies, I think.

>>47802828
No, it's once only. I'll add a note to that effect.

>>47802517
Yes.

>>47806376
Yes, but the add on Keyblade decorations would make it really hard to actually use the lightsaber part while it is in Keyblade form. As has been mentioned Ultima Weapon is basically a sword with frilly bits tacked on, that's sort of what you'd end up with, though the 'frilly bits' could be something else, at your discretion.

>>47808150
>>47808284
If you want to do that I won't stop you. I'm not ruling on whether it would or would not work. I will say that imports can't be combined like this.

>>47810172
By either getting the perk that lets you use unusual things as weapons, or just not treating it like a sword. It's... a unique and in all honesty fairly impractical weapon but the canon wielders.

>>47810569
Aside from some add-on things like >>47810650 there isn't actually any Keyblade transformation stuff in the Sora era games (that I can remember off the top of my head). Most of that came from BBS. KH3 however adds stuff, we just don't know how they do it yet.
>>
>>47808781
>>47809264
None these jumps are being made. As for Tokyo Ghoul, I don't think anyone's been interested. Seven Deadly Sins is another one those things that need to wait. Shonen jumps are notoriously difficult to gauge their direction. Look at Bleach & Toriko.
>>
>>47810892
Meh, maybe one of the Masters like Eraqus, Yensid, or Xehanort could point out that your technique is shit and wrong, but that's about it.
>>
>>47811005
Hi my name is HeavensAnon how does 4chan work
>>
>>47811010
What's your ruling on whether they're required to have the full guard or not?
>>
>>47811032
it doesnt

THat's the truth we've been running away for years
>>
>>47811054
You could probably get away with guards like the one someone posted above with a bit missing.
>>
>>47811032
It works poorly when it works at all, but really you added an s to the end of the first part of the tag.
>>
>>47811010
>Going back and answering all these question
I just want to say that's awesome and thanks for doing that.
>>
>>47811032
There is a lot of shitposting and occasionally a board gets some shit done, usually /tg/.
>>
File: Combined_Keyblade_KH3D.png (850KB, 1290x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Combined_Keyblade_KH3D.png
850KB, 1290x1290px
Keyblades are the most impractical weapons ever, look at this abomination! It has two handles neither of which can be held! Who came up with this concept?

This POS makes the Buster Sword look reasonable!
>>
>>47810988
To be fair, she also fucked physics by making the moon always be above her palace and changing design of sun.

She is basically reality warper, so agitation field helps.

She could even stop time.

She's basically DIO Over Heaven
>>
Would it be safe to say that regeneration perks like the ones from DMC and Marvel would also increase your physical stamina?
>>
>>47811182
Look up the Chi(X)-Blade
>>
>>47811186
Considering how physical exhaustion works. . . maybe?
>>
File: 8e4.gif (213KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8e4.gif
213KB, 500x500px
>>47809589
37. Tenchi Muyo!

- Version: Slice of Life
- "Age": 19 years old (rolled)
- Trained In The Old Ways [Discount Drop-In] [950 left]
- Civilian Savvy [Discount Drop-In] [850 left]
- Exceptional Company [Discount Drop-In] [650 left]
- The UnChousin One [Discount Drop-In] [350 left]
- Subspace Onsen [Discount Drop-In] [300 left]
- Accepted Cultural Norms [200 left]
- Body Enhancement [0 left]
- Move On?

>"Wait. Engaged?"

>"I don't remember you doing that, either."

>"Then who-"

>"I don't know everything, madam!"

>"Besides, who would propose to me, anyway?"

>"Now, now! I'm sure you're perfectly marriageable!"

>"Do they let people marry the dead where you're from?"

>"Um. Well. Remember how I explained that Digimon never truly stay dead?"

>"Oh."

Sorry I'm late, need a new Slot 3!
>>
https://twitter.com/Penguin0fDeath/status/739499278704467969
>>
>>47811212
RWBY
>>
>>47811212
Nichijou
>>
>>47811212
Generic Parenting
>>
>6)Secret of Evermore
>Inhabitant(Gothica)
>Tinderbox Triplet
>Alchemist
>Formula Formulator
>Fantastic Leader

>Vriska (Personal Assistant)- Alchemist, Gatherer, Hunter, Shrewd Trader, Pathfinder, Tinderbox Triplet
>Aranea (The Hero...)- (Weapon Charge, Movie Buff, Ring Menu, Practice Makes Perfect)

>Friendly Villagers (Gatherer, Hunter)
>Aradia, Porrim, Kanaya, Terezi, Meenah, Feferi

Yes! It feels so good to be human again. May take a little time to celebrate with my wife/lab assistant before getting on with the adventure.

Looks like a standard save the world type deal for us, the heroine from the real world, and the tribe of friendly cavewomen. Shouldn't be that hard to clean up the evil robots and get up to Omnitopia to steal its technology and defeat Carlton. Gonna have to deactivate the free robot butler after I see who it was based on, just to be reasonably cautious.
>>
File: Χ-blade_(Complete)_KHBBS.png (225KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Χ-blade_(Complete)_KHBBS.png
225KB, 700x700px
>>47811196
What the actual fuck is this supposed to be. . . I can't even comprehend how someone could ever consider this monstrosity a viable weapon. I don't think there is any aspect of this "weapon" that could be considered a good idea.
>>
>>47811249
Vriska a worst
>>
File: RS_Nightmare%27s_End_KH3D.gif (2MB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
RS_Nightmare%27s_End_KH3D.gif
2MB, 300x178px
>>47811182
To be fair, that one is temporary and is only used for a special attack.

Considering the wild physics defiance (even when compared to the ordinary disregard of natural laws) done during shit like Ars Arcanum, how terrible it is to wield doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>47811263
It's basically Xehanort trying to unseal the original Kingdom Hearts. It's really stupid looking of course.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47811243
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. RWBY
>4. Showa Kamen Rider
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Drakengard

>>47811244
>>47811246
And those are going in the pot!
>>
>>47811263
It's a literal key for Kingdom Hearts. You're not actually supposed to use it.
>>
>>47811275
Stupid looking doesn't even begin to describe this abomination unto proper weapon design.
>>
>>47811296
Doesn't Ventus' evil clone I can't name anymore use it right at the very end? Not that it's MEANT to be a weapon, but still.
>>
>>47811229
Is this a mispost, or a subtle hint that there's an Overwatch jump on the works?
>>
>>47811282
Ouch
>>
File: moshimoshi.png (282KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
moshimoshi.png
282KB, 720x542px
>>47811003
In all fairness I was kind of going through a phase. A mystic mafia godfather phase. Which is like a saturday morning cartoon villain phase, but involves more guns.

But mainly, for SCIENCE! I mean, come on-if a peak Heylin master like Wuya can apparently move celestial bodies with her magic, think about how great it would be if you could focus all that energy into useful work at human scale! Think of the POTENTIAL, dammit!

...have I mentioned that I maaaay have originally come to oppose evolution due to personal experience with it going too far?

>>47811140
Also /k/ and /diy/. According to another thread on /tg/ the former has apparently developed some sort of moleman trench society.

>>47811010
Just curious-as a Nobody with A Heart To Call Your Own, how exactly does that work during and/or after the jump? Since I logically have no heart, would that make me some sort of eldritch absence of emotion that is somehow able to bestow souls on things near me, like the light from an accretion disk forming around a black hole? Would having Light My Way have any effect on the process?

Also, where does all the hype about Keyblades come from? I was told ages ago they have the potential to unlock anything on a conceptual level but I'm not sure how accurate that's supposed to be. I do recall being told they have the ability to break through dimensional boundaries, which is why I'm considering conducting SCIENCE! by allowing Elodie, Brigid and Miyako to stab me with theirs a few times in order to better understand the nature of the effect, and to determine whether it's possible to develop countermeasures or reverse engineer it.
>>
>>47811010
can you use stuff like the ominous hammer or arms fusion crafter or the Oathkeeper perk from Kingdom hearts to make another weapon into your keyblade? Would that allow the CP warranty to transfer as well?
>>
>>47811010
>No, but it really only helps against the Heartless and Nobodies, I think.
it also works against immortal undead pirates.
>>
>>47811327
>/k/ has developed some sort of moleman trench society

…I believe it.
>>
>>47811327
>I was told ages ago they have the potential to unlock anything on a conceptual level but I'm not sure how accurate that's supposed to be.
We pointed this out countless times back then, someone really hated Kingdom Hearts/keyblades and didn't want them to be allowed, so he was making bullshit up and overselling them. They're crazy, but they're not that crazy.
>>
1 Pokemon Trainer
Bag, Pokegear, Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs, 3 Potions, Hat,
Kalos
Age 14
Male
Drop In
Starter Noibat(eventual Noivern) -50, Mental Bond -150,
Physical Fitness -100, Freerunning -100, Combat Training -50, Blend In -150, Psychic -600, Savant -300,
Parachute -50, Wingsuit -50,
Wanted +300, Damned +300,
Team Noivern female(Tarja), Ninetales(Hikaru) female, Rotom(Allspark), Honchkrow(Branwen) Female, Ditto(Rei), Venusaur(Kissiae) Female.
When I awoke on the side of the road from what I thought at first to be a dream I found myself feeling better than I had in years, better in fact than I had ever felt. That quickly changed when I heard/felt cries of anguish in my head as well as a lot of anger and territorial feelings. After a moment I noticed that these feelings and sounds were coming from around a curve in the road past some trees. I ran up to see a bunch of stupid pigeon things(pidgeys? really? I'm really in a world with pokemon?) attacking an adorable purple bat. I chased them off and then picked up the Noibat and promptly passed out from mental feedback. Later after some rest wherein we learned to deal with psychic gifts and a mental bond somewhat we began our journey together. During our journeys we encountered a Vulpix(who later stole a fire stone while we were raiding for supplies), a possessed Vending Machine(that joined the group and came in real handy when we had to deal with electronic security), an adorable Murkrow that magpied just about every shiny thing we came across(including a Dusk Stone), a ditto escaping from a lab where they were expereminting with cloning, and found an egg that later hatched into an adorable Bulbasaur. Finally made contact with Darkrai during the second year and convinced it to tone down its abuse and observe to see if I really deserved it's wrath. Year five it finally stopped sending bad dreams.
Continue
>>
>>47811263
It's two fused Keyblades shooting a weird force field blade. That's what it's supposed to be.
>>
>>47811366
Apparently they also waifu their guns. . . I support this.
>>
>>47811366
/k/an confirm.
>>
>>47811375
I don't think you can do that with Darkrai. Even catching it doesn't stop nightmares and one episode confirms being in pokeball is like stasis
>>
File: AnimeSmith5.png (243KB, 801x450px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeSmith5.png
243KB, 801x450px
>>47811282
38. Drakengard

- "Age": 510 years old
- Background: Monster (Dullahan) [600 left]
- Longevity [Free Monster]
- Magic Spheres [Discount Monster] [450 left]
- That'll Leave A Mark [Discount Monster] [150 left]
- Soundtrack [Free]
- Voice Change [100 left]
- Intimidating Manner [0 left]
- ???

>"Hawkmon?"

>"Yes, madam?"

>"I have the sinking feeling this won't end well."
>>
>>47811366
>>47811430
Honestly it's a natural and logical progression for them.
>>
File: Kon antist.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Kon antist.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>47811366
Where do you think I got the idea for Swiss Army Wife?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d12)

>>47811375
Body Mod
Medium
Charmer -100
Endurance 4 -200, Appeal 2, Shape 4 -100, Sense 4 -200,
Endowed 3,
Continue
Cosmic Warehouse
Electricity -10, Plumbing -10, Heat/A.C. -10, ForceWall -20,
Shelving, Robots -20, Workshop -10, Medbay -20,
Loft -10, Free Space -30, Food Supply -10,
Continue
2 PMD
Lucario, Companion Ralts(eventual Gardevoir female) -100
Four Moves, Muscle Memory, Increased Strength, Endurance, Speed, Agility, Pokeglot,
Crush, Natural Instinct -100, Multitalent -100, Evolution -200, Synchronized Souls -300, All-Terrain Hiker -350, Hyperkinesis -400,
Explorer/Rescue Badge, Aura Ribbon -50,
Post Town
Painful Powers +200, Followed +200, Move Loss +200,
It was fantastic to finally be able to talk to my friends and great to meet a new friend, a bit odd to be a pokemon though. Gaining aura powers was a real fun thing though. Despite some tough times my friends and I came through with flying colors.
Continue
Couldn't think of a chain without PMD as second jump, plus I wanted that free pokeglot.
1 Fallout
2 Geneforge
3 Terminator
4 Devil May Cry
5 Iji
6 Kung Fury
7 Pokemon Conquest
8 Bayonetta
9 Red Dwarf
10 Underworld
11 Jurassic Park
12 Resident Evil
>>
>>47811444
eh, either it worked or the dice lied to me.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>47811366
Yeah, I can too.

/k/ can be odd at times.
>>
>>47811453
On the plus side, you'll be leaving the jump just before Caim decides to kill a guy so hard Death dies from it, so being the reaper of souls won't backfire on you.
>>
>>47811264
Vriska a 8est.

>7)Alien
>Captain

>Leadership
>Direct Commands
>Repair
>Medic
>Fabrication
>M.D.

>Computer Passkeys

>Game Over Man
>Direct Attack

Well, my changeling ability makes me too tired to use constantly, meaning I have no way to hide my carapace. So fuck stealth, my crew can just fucking deal with the fact that I'm a mutant and 8 aliens have appeared on our ship and are ranting about how we're all interdimensional gods.

Once the aliens hatch, I don't expect much resistence. I'll use my warehouse's stockpile of vespene gas to get a small hive going and introduce the xenomorphs to some hydralisks. I'll let Vriska steal their luck so that they'll fall out an airlock or something if things are going really poorly, but I'd like to let some zerg bring them down so I can get their tasty, tasty DNA for the swarm.

After that, it's a straight shot to repairing the ship and getting out of here.
>>
>>47811474
I'm off to geneforge and I need a new 2. Also, I named the Ralts(Gardevoir) Cassie.
>>
Assuming you can train psychic powers up from nothing in Pokemon, how strong would you manage to get it without perk?

I am thinking off "you can lift one pokeball telekinetically"
>>
>>47811524
Kancolle
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47811511
Oh, good. So all I have to do is get out of here as soon as POSSIBLE!

Come on, mysterious transporting force! Now would be a good time!

>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. RWBY
>4. Showa Kamen Rider
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Nichijou
>>
So what Jumps have perks or items that allow you to gain companions?
>>
>>47811557
You and Ruby can be scythe buddies!
>>
>>47811544
>Assuming you can train psychic powers up from nothing in Pokemon

I don't think you can, anon.
Pretty sure it's the perk or nothin'.

>>47811561
How do you mean?
>>
>>47811561
I'm afraid you're going to have to be much more specific,right now you're describing damn near all of them
>>
>>47811561
A good most of them.
>>
>>47811577
>I don't think you can, anon.
You can. Experts like Sabrina say that everyone has psychic powers, they just need to train them.
>>
>>47811544
That's as good a point as any.
>>
>>47811561
Blue Feather, Clone it with Minecraft Cheat Mode for unlimited waifus. Downside, only usable for waifus.
>>
>>47811544
In pokemon humans with psychic powers are a rare minority who you are not part of without that perk.
>>
>>47811625
See >>47811589
>>
>>47811131
You're welcome!

>>47811327
You'd be Nobody that somehow gives Hearts to others. It'd be weird. No it wouldn't have an affect.

>>47811335
I guess? It might have unintended side effects but if you want to try go ahead.

>>47811340
Didn't you have to wait till they were in the moonlight, or not in the moonlight in order to hurt them? Can't remember...
>>
>>47811608
What's the Blue Feather from?
>>
>>47811652
Yeah, you have to put them in their true form to hurt them. Otherwise they're invincible. But in PotC nothing can kill them.
>>
>>47811679
Harvest Moon, it is ten years of farming.
>>
>>47811698
And picking up chicks. Girls too.
>>
There are a lot of perks that will let you survive some bullshit levels of injury but are there any that would let you keep moving around normally with a sword in your chest?
>>
>>47811716
Heh.
>>
>>47811698
Don't forget cooking contests!
>>
>>47811652
what kind of side effects?
>>
>>47811721
Any of the Critical Existence Failure perks should do it. Hit up Sword Art Online. You retain 100% physical capability until you reach 0% health.
>>
>>47811721
Anything that increases pain resistance to a moderate point.
>>
>>47811608
got blue feather, thanks for minecraft tip
>>
>>47811756
Yes but that has you auto die if you run out of hp doesn't it? I don't want to diminish my bullshit recover from a pile of ash regeneration like that.

Eat a dick captcha.
>>
>>47811721
Just be a Shoggoth
>>
Question about the Blame! jump, are you suppose to get a discount on your standard background perks? Given that it doesn't say so in the main document I'd assume the answer is no, but in the simplified perk section at the bottom it say it work on a "standard 4 background 1,2,4,6 system" which implies discounts.
>>
>>47811721
Nechronica has a lot of bullshit things you could do for that.
>>
>>47811696
Are you actually killing them in KH? I don't remember but I thought you were sort of just knocking them out or something, a generic videogame contrivance to let you 'beat' them without actually ending the curse. I think they still had to break the curse in order to defeat Barbossa, rather than just letting Sora and co hit him for a bit.

>>47811754
Dunno, but it has some degree of awareness and may not like being mutilated.

That said, if you import something and have it in non-Keyblade form it'll be fine to change that side rather than the Keyblade side.
>>
>>47811817
Yes, you get the discounts.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d12)

>>47811474
3 Geneforge
Age 17
Shaper -100
Sucia Island
Quick Action, Innate Genetic Understanding -300, Reshaping -600,
Robes of Ambiguous Gender, Discipline Wand -50, Shaping Gloves -150, Portable Geneforge Components -500,
At the Beginning +300, Through to the End +400,
build my geneforge in the warehouse.
Continue
Sadly I don't know enough of the story or the setting to write up anything good.
1 Fallout
2 Kancolle
3 Terminator
4 Devil May Cry
5 Iji
6 Kung Fury
7 Pokemon Conquest
8 Bayonetta
9 Red Dwarf
10 Underworld
11 Jurassic Park
12 Resident Evil
>>
>>47811721
Anomalous Physiology from SCP Foundation combined with Mind over Matter from Cho Aniki to turn off the nerves.
>>
>>47811849
oh dear, off to splice some angels, need a new 8.
>>
File: 1309243011070.jpg (59KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1309243011070.jpg
59KB, 500x666px
>>47811327
> Also, where does all the hype about Keyblades come from?
They're manifestations of the heart and light given form in the form of a key. They hurt things made of darkness and are full of whimsical idealism, so they mostly appeal to people's inner five year old.

As someone who adores keyblades, I say that without a hint of irony. They appeal to the part that believes in fairy tales and good beating evil just because it's good and hamfisted symbolism.
That's really about it.

> I was told ages ago they have the potential to unlock anything on a conceptual level but I'm not sure how accurate that's supposed to be.
That's wrong. In Kingdom Hearts there are very physical locks that guard concepts which are almost universally attributed to hearts in some manner, but that's about it. They're basically the car keys to the setting's metaphysics, and are likely less effective in other universes.
That said, they can still unlock any physical lock, and probably anything that's stupid enough to have a keyhole as a major part of its construction.

Being manifestations of the heart they can also be used to unlock 'the light' or 'the darkness' of your heart, but I don't think they could unlock more specific concepts. It's very broad spectrum symbolism.
>>
>>47811875
Generic Sburb.
>>
>>47811853
That is how you survive being a pile of ash

The issue isn't pain though, it is the sword being driven through some important muscle groups no matter where it gets shoved.
>>
>>47811781
Can't you turn it off and on at will?
>>
>>47811721
There are a lot but the one I remember off the top of my head is the servant ability from Fate/ Battle continuation. It even lets you keep fighting for a while with fatal wounds.
I also believe for E. Peace from classic mega man lets you do it.
>>
>>47811896
In Bleach the Qunicy have a technique that gives them auto-telekinesis so that they can move their body without getting their muscles or nervous system involved. It's meant for old or crippled Quincy who can't move on their own, but a healthy Quincy can get use out of it when injured or paralyzed.
>>
>>47811836
>That said, if you import something and have it in non-Keyblade form it'll be fine to change that side rather than the Keyblade side.

my thing is I think I should take Kingdom hearts earlier in my chain then when I would get the Sword I'm thinking of, so I'm not sure how much that would help me. and how aware are they? I thought they were a Extension of Your soul?
>>
>>47811942
That would be really good if the Bleach jump wasn't. . . the Bleach jump. . .
>>
>>47811966
True. Okay, how about getting Telekinesis+Body from the Marvel jump for the same auto-telekinetic abilities? Have you been to Marvel yet? That combo has the advantage that the version of TK the jump gives you has equal strength to your own physical strength, so defaulting to your telekinetic muscles won't change how strong you are.
>>
>>47811951
It's dubious, and uncertain. I was just letting you know there's something you need to think about before you go around fusing it into other things.
>>
>>47811995
Now that is a good idea right there.
>>
>>47812005
>It's dubious, and uncertain. I was just letting you know there's something you need to think about before you go around fusing it into other things.

that's fair but on reading oathkeeper I think it does what I Am looking for,I'm just going to have to take my time with it
>>
>8) Yoshi's Island
>Human
>Age 25

>Cry
>Upper Body Strength
>Star Child
>Prehensile Tongue
>Flutter Jump
>Geometric Blast
>Magikoopa

>Diaper

>Clan
>Vriska(Human: Cry, Riding)

>Gluttonous
>Babysitter

The diaper is going to come in handy in not having to interact with this kid I'm saddled with. I figure I'll plop down a hive out in the wilderness as an anti-kidnapping deterent and start expanding to cover the island. I'll leave the Yoshis alone though. They're cute, and I can get their DNA samples through peaceful contact through anti-koopa kingdom alliances. Magically enlarged Ultralisks are great, but I'm especially fond of my new Yoshilisks. Very hungry. Very good at bringing back egg-trapped living samples for the swarm. The added xenomorph DNA makes their extendable adhesive tonge-mouths a ferocious weapon.

I have my hive self destruct on my last day as per normal, but I leave baby Bowser with a kingdom in tatters and an inferiority complex that will one day drive him to obsessive-compuslive princess kidnapping disorder.
>>
Has anyone noticed that using your put of jump powers in weapon form in the Soul Eater jump costs 600 points?
>>
>>47812123
No, no one's noticed that, probably because it's not true.
>>
File: contemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>47811891
Oh that makes sense, thanks. Sounds like they're the younger siblings of the Swords of the Cross.

Hmm.

A few decades ago, this would be the part where I get immeasurably butthurt about the nature of the weapons, and their origin lying in the forces I've tapped into.

But now I'm merely...curious, as to how such an artifact might affect a being composed primarily of malevolent narrative. Like a Rakasha, or certain Abyssal entities like the Prince of 100,000 Leaves.
>>
>>47812164
> By purchasing this, when you and your Partner/Wielder perform Soul Resonance, you are temporarily able to unleash your full power gained from other jumps while in Demon Weapon Form.
>>
>>47812195
You're taking it out of context. The option as a whole is about performing super attacks, "unleash your full power" is referencing how you're going above and beyond your normal abilities.
>>
>>47812123
>>47812195
Noticed the part about how that's something you buy as a Demon Weapon?
Thread posts: 655
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.