[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #850

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 589
Thread images: 76

File: jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47393993
>>
File: 142232592148.jpg (20KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
142232592148.jpg
20KB, 600x200px
>>47401038
>850

holy shit im old
>>
>>47401109
Wait wh-
>850
W...
I've been here since #140 how is this possible.
>>
>>47401109
>>47401267
You think that's bad, I've been here since before there was a jumpchain, I started back when it was a pokemon CYOA... Now I feel older than dirt.
>>
>>47401331
I was there for that. I've said before that I've been Here since thread 3 or so. But that was because I didn't realize the thread was a thing. I followed the creation of the Pokemon CYOA a bit when it was being made.
>>
File: Soth.gif (38KB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
Soth.gif
38KB, 268x350px
So, I have a couple of questions about Dragonlance...

How does divine favor work in other jumps? For example, if I chose the Krynn god Gilean for Divine Favor, he needs me to help him out for a few things, but in subsequent jumps, do I still have to do stuff for Gilean to get the bonuses?

Can I take Incorporeal Undead + Deathknight?
>>
File: Michael_O'Brien_(Earth-616).gif (34KB, 230x456px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_O'Brien_(Earth-616).gif
34KB, 230x456px
>>47399948
pretty much what >>47399948 said. I imagine it being around the eighth of pick related.
>>
>>47401109
>>47401267
>>47401331
>>47401549
>All this talk about being old.

Jumpers!
Do you ever take on an appearance that reflects your true age?
>>
>>47401792
I'm over 14,000 years old thanks to hundred of jumps and Civilization being around 12,000 years long
My True Age would be Dust.
So no, I never take on the appearance of Dust.

But I do go around as a Mysterious Old Man or a Skeleton from time to time. Mostly for my own amusement.
>>
File: tsumipeek.jpe.jpg (20KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.jpe.jpg
20KB, 480x290px
>>47401792
If I did, I'd be a skeleton.

... so yes.
I did that in Nightmare Before Christmas.
>>
File: arcanedragon_zps30d99841.jpg (77KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
arcanedragon_zps30d99841.jpg
77KB, 640x455px
>>47401792
Only when I put my dragon form on.
>>
>>47401792
pretty much what >>47401849
said.
>>
So i was browsing a friend's old setting materials (basically his scrapped settings for writing or drawing) and i found one that could make a good jump, bit I wanted to ask if it's frowned upon to make jumps like that. I've got all his notes and lore stuff.
>>
>>47401937
No original stuff. It has to be something we can all look up and research. If you do that, you can just bullshit anything you want.
>>
>>47401937
then make the jump!
>>
>>47401792
Yes.
Looking like a badass old man is something I use to get respect as an old guy and blow away the enemy in order to get my foolish pupils to learn not to mess with old mysterious hooded men.
>>
>>47401937
OC settings ARE possible, but the response has been that you need to be able to set out a huge amount of detail at the start to make up for there being no way to do indepedent research and you'll likely get put under a much harsher eye for criticism, especially towards whether you're doing this to get some OC broken stuff or whatever it is.

If you can handle the pressure and have enough good material and it'd be allowed as a jump normally and it's not just a fan setting for an existing setting or jump we have, I think you could make it work.
>>
Terraria
ExpertMode+600 you'll note that this does not scale to me but rather the but rather make it harder things more difficult like in the game
Drop-In Free I hate this origin but I need the points
Rolling for location
Roll(1d8)+0:8,+0 Total:8 The Hallow& The Crimson never been to the hollow but the Crimson is never been to my kind of place
Guide sense -100 discounted for drop in forge God intensifies
delineated crafting -200 discounted for drop in holy crap it's full of stars!!!
Medium core -300 discounted for drop in Because sometimes all the stacked durability and regeneration in the multi-verse can't save you.
Luck of the Drop -400 considering my goal is to collect everything I'm going to need this.
frequent flyer miles -600 worlds of my own to farm in the future, worlds of my own to build upon, like say fitting 40 paragon resource generators in where no one can blow them up, I did the math this works as long as a As I leave the portal to the world open this shouldn't have any ill effects
Standard Starting Package Free for everyone gotta start somewhere...
LiquidGenerator Free for drop in I don't think I have any liquid off the top of my head, oh wait there is FMA red water and plant life.
#The plan: grind build grind and build get my blacksmith on and fight some bosses, it's actually kind of meditative and marks the end of my vacation, I'm focusing on acquiring the yo-yo's and summoning items especially the Tempest staff and deadly sphere staff along with the rainbow Crystal staff. And with an infinite amount of tries since I can make new worlds for hunting and grinding on this isn't a problem let's see how I do with this collecting thing -30 for ex collector minus another 20 from the new 10 chance perk Roll(1d100)-50:24,-50 Total:1 a very hard success but not a natural critical so it looks like I find everything I'm after in these 10 years.
>>
File: Mr.TsaysNO.jpg (137KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.TsaysNO.jpg
137KB, 500x504px
>>47401937
Look here >>47401951

And to say it again.
HELL NO.
>>
>>47401951
I could post all his notes, i literally wouldnt be making anything other than the jump, but thanks for answering the question!.
>>
>>47401937
Bancho says it is ok. A more convincing condemnation is hard to find.
>>
>>47401978
Amen to that brother.
>>
>>47401937
Really it depends what genre and how much detail you have.

If it's a setting that has a load of existing settings it - like the sort of fantasy worlds that make up most D&D universes - then maybe you're better off doing jumps of existing settings.

But if you have an absolute ton of detailed lore, and if there's something particularly unique about it and more importantly the characters within, that could work in its favour.
>>
>>47401937
I have something like that. A few people do, I think. It's strictly forbidden from actual thread discussion, and is probably better to turn into a standard CYOA rather than a jump. If you feel like doing it, you should send me it when you're done and I'll probably include it in a private chain of some sort.

So, do it for you, if you want, but the thread is not the place for it.
>>
>>47401966
>OC Broken stuff
It was pretty low-powered, being a post-apoc, but i can see why this would be a problem
>>47401978
I was trying to politely ask, i didnt post anything because i wanted to know if ir was allowed. It isnt like i tried to shit up the thread.
>>47401987
I can agree with this.

So no jump, then, which is fine. Let's not shit up the thread.
>>
>>47402052
>I was trying to politely ask, i didnt post anything because i wanted to know if ir was allowed. It isnt like i tried to shit up the thread.
Fine.
But still this would be a shitstorm waiting to happen if you did try it, thus my reaction to it.
>>
>>47401937
What type of setting is it?
>>
While there may be jerks, assholes, grouchy mc grouch faces, sadistic assholes, etc in the multiverse
I believe that everyone has a little bit of goodness in them, even said assholes
So tell me what are the best perks to have to redeem persons of evil?

they only have one chance to prove that they can change if not, well one less asshole won't hurt anyone, right heh
>>
>>47402195
I think Undertale has some of the best perks in that regard.
>>
>>47402195
My favorite ones are Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy from Generic Magical Girl and Beacon of Hope from Kantai Collection.
>>
File: Truth.jpg (18KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
18KB, 634x354px
>>47401792
Yes.
>>
>>47402195
Undertale, Generic Western, Kantai Collection have good ones, Assassin's Creed has one that makes you good at making allies out of your enemies, and psychology perks like the ones from Worm and Franken Fran would help a lot
>>
>>47402195
Redwall
>>
File: ASchuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
ASchuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>47401606
I think Epicureanon had Divine Favor on a list of things to be cleared up on the next version of the jump among other updates

As for that other thing, I'm pretty sure that's actually what the canon character Lord Soth is.

>>47401792
Technically, yes.

Although being several kinds of immortal and all there's not as much of a difference from our "false" age as you'd think.

>>47402195
Naruto and Nanoha for converting the real hardasses provided you can manage a nonlethal takedown. Soul Eater for the ones which are evil because of being crazy. Persona or Heaven's Lost Property for the ones which are crazy because of being evil.

>I believe that everyone has a little bit of goodness in them, even said assholes

Oh boy.

You're going to have FUN when Exalted jump comes out.
>>
>>47402493
Exalted jump? Wait what?
>>
>>47402506
Babylon Guys working on it apparently
>>
>>47401792
Funny thing about lightning - its flashes are measured in seconds, so nobody cares if it's been building up for two minutes or two hundred years (somehow).
>>
File: Midora.png (757KB, 1000x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Midora.png
757KB, 1000x1113px
>>47401792
I did for awhile but then I got older and older and older.

Now I settle for a fairly generic age where people don't think of me as a kid or an old man. Barring Jumps where thats the whole point mind you.
>>
>>47402204
Undertale actually has no perks for redemption whatsoever. There are lots of good ones for ending a fight, and for helping fix someone who is interested in being helped, but none for that crucial step of actually getting the redemptive process started.
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 1024x1024px
What equipment does Carwyn the Warlock from LoT come with? She/He seems to be missing any sort of weapon/armor.
>>
Hey SMTanon a question
World of Chaos ,“World of Law” and “The End” really seem more like scenarios both mechanically and stylistically which are usually calculated separately for their points then drawbacks since they require you to do things of various difficulty and are even mutually exclusive mechanically like scenarios would be, was this a balance thing so you couldn't get 600 points from a scenario and another 800 from drawbacks or was it an oversight/stylistic choice?
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 473x700px
>>47402798
Then that's exactly what s/he comes with.
>>
I always see Infamous taken early in builds, yet it's basically early cyberpunk+superpowered assholes, right? Doesn't sound really safe. Is it just the ridiculously cheap Regen and Durability perks that drives people to it?
>>
File: supeangel2.jpg (861KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
supeangel2.jpg
861KB, 600x730px
Anyone know any good anti-divine/godslaying perks?
>>
>>47403054
If It Bleeds from 80s Action Movie.
>>
In the LoT dlc 4 - Lords of the Iron Line I rolled A visit from the Waifu. So do i roll on the mutations table in the Warhammer Fantasy - Dogs of War or where do i find out what I receive?
>>
>>47403051
Yeah, basically. Extremely cheap survivability perks plus a free, useful, broad superpower that improves perpetually the longer you use it.
>>
>>47403067
>perpetually
False. Eventually caps out and requires artificial boosting to grow more.
>>
>>47403066
I think that's what most people do
>>
>>47403051
It's not really all that cyberpunk-y, but it's superpowered assholes, yeah.

It just has really cheap, good perks, and you're one of the superpowered assholes too, soo...
>>
>>47403078
Thanks.
>>
>>47403051
It's probably also because:
a. it's an imaged jump
b. a QS jump, and
c. in the same pdf file as pokemon, right after the warehouse.

So it's pretty safe to say a fair few chains go Pokemon > Warehouse & Body mod > Infamous.
>>
>>47403065

IIRC they also have a similar on in banner saga
>>
>>47403054
Sort of. There is a perk in the Valkyrie Profile jump that let's you transform objects into anti-divine weapons.
>>
>>7403135

Groovy, thanks jumpanon
>>
>>47403135

some good ones are also Q this and the one in TTGL that allows you to punch them
>>
>>47403074
'Citation needed'
>>
>>47403161
Prove why they have infinite growth first. Solid proof, not Cole getting stronger over years/decades of off camera time, all of which he could have spent nomming blast cores (How he grows at all during the second game).
>>
>>47403185
Funnily enough, apparently 'normal' conduits can't get power from blast shards. Only weird ones like Cole or Delsin can, Augustine got nothing when she tried.
>>
>>47403194
I think the weird ones have something to do with being able to absorb energy on a fundamental level, not just emit weird biological stuff or drain a specific element like ice. Cole can siphon the electriity out of people-and whether he power transfers with Nix or Kuo, he's the only one who gets additional powers. Delsin's real Conduit power is being a kind of sponge.

I dunno, there's nothing on this in canon to prove it's any more than a gameplay mechanic but all the "weird" ones so far seem to have advanced siphoning abilities
>>
>>47403286
Cole was also a sponge. He had less opportunities to absorb powers like Delsin did.
>>
>>47403328
Not like Delsin; Delsin literally sucks powers out of people on touch, didn't even have an active Conduit power until he bumped into the convict guy. Cole got electricity first, and the knack of siphoning stuff way after he first got his powers
>>
>>47403066
You rolled a 3 and a 7 with 2d6? This ain't Discworld boyo.

>>47403421
Well, Cole got electrocuted first.
>>
>>47401792
Only to psychic entities that attempt to pierce the veils of my minds.
Sometimes I just let them get a glimpse of my gathered insight, just to see how they react.
Miss Martian's reaction was far cuter than her 'uncle's.
>>
>>47403591
So how did she react then?
>>
File: Miss_Martian's_collar.png (112KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
Miss_Martian's_collar.png
112KB, 444x250px
>>47403654
Mild existential panic.
Manhunter didn't give a shit.
Both of them believed my cover 'story' that I was an extradimensional demon that was willing to work under contract.
Because I was.
>>
What jumpe settings have time-travel powers outside of D&D?
>>
>>47403742
Not many because of how fucked it is, but just go to Sburb and become a Something of Time.

And what is it with the recent surge on "time travel popularity." Every god damn setting with it's been a disaster in one form or another.
>>
For those following Game of Thrones, it's clear at this point the plot...deciedly off-kilter from what it is in the books

The Night's King isn't a legend, he's the overlord of the Oth-er, the White Walkers. He just killed the three eyed raven this very episode

The Children apparently own plasma grenades. And they're all dead now because of Bran's stupid daydream

Lady Stoneheart isn't a thing. But Jon Snow's been ressurected, Melisandre thinks he's the real champion of R'hilor and Stannis is apparently dead as opposed to being last seen alive in the books

What I'm asking is-for the purposes of ASOIAF jump can you choose whether you're jumping the books or show?
>>
File: 1395571217221.jpg (113KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1395571217221.jpg
113KB, 720x691px
>>47403734
>Manhunter didn't give a shit.
This weirdly amuses me more than the slight freak out.

I wonder, how many times to jumpers just lay out their whole deal to people and get the reaction, "That's great, you want a fucking prize? I've got shit to do today."

Hey, /jc/, has that ever happened to you?
Did someone ever just not give a shit about who you were?
>>
>>47403742
Being a Time player in Sburb is the one that immediately comes to mind. It's pretty shitty time travel though, I don't think you can really change anything and it's way too easy to make a paradox and kill yourself.
>>
>>47403790
>47403742
>Being a Time player in Sburb is the one that immediately comes to mind. It's pretty shitty time travel though, I don't think you can really change anything and it's way too easy to make a paradox and kill yourself.

Yeah but that's only because of local metaphysics rather than anything that's specifically rooted in the nature of their time travel powers and it doesn't say that the local metaphysics come with you like the Phoenix gate does.
>>
>>47403773
>What I'm asking is-for the purposes of ASOIAF jump can you choose whether you're jumping the books or show?

Antepenultimate note, last page.
>Should you choose to start in the era in which the TV show takes place you can use TV show continuity rather than the books. A lot of it doesn’t make as much sense though and you should feel bad.
>>
>>47403742
Chrono Trigger. Sort of. It only works in settings where time travel is a thing, but if you're in one, it has some cool shit.
>>
>>47403806
Their time travel does not suddenly work different because you're somewhere else. If anything, it's more constrained if you look at the notes.
>>
>>47403786
>This weirdly amuses me more than the slight freak out.
Exactly. Not as cute, but entertainment of the highest quality. You get to crazy multiverse settings like the cape lands, and people just go, "Grats, you're not a noob."
>>
>>47403786
A pretty decent chunk of the family members I get through origins tend to be surprisingly cool with it, though they do end up pestering me to help them with mundane stuff.

A more memorable instance was when I was a Half-blood in Harry Potter. My magic parent was shocked and didn't really know how to respond, but my muggle parent just accepted it and moved on. I guess having your perception of reality shattered once makes it easier to cope when stuff like that happens again.
>>
>>47403832
there is a notes section? I must have an old version could you post the version you have?

Also how badly do you think a night of space could mess up topography?
>>
File: Ice titan.jpg (201KB, 1280x804px) Image search: [Google]
Ice titan.jpg
201KB, 1280x804px
Aside from using the Spyro supplement, what are the best ways of becoming huge?
>>
>>47403865
There's a pretty extensive notes section in the one on the drive, with a section on timetravel. Here it is through.

Probably less messing it up, and more turning it to their advantage. You might be able to do some spatial manipulation or shrinking/growing tricks through.
>>
>>47403994
The mask from Sky Cooper increases your size by twelve times.
>>
>>47403994
Become a swarm and start consuming.
>>
>>47404006
That mask says two dozen times.
>>
Does the Heir(ess) perk from archer continue on to other jumps? Like do I become the heir to billions each jump or is it a one time thing, I'm confused on that cause it's a perk.
>>
>>47404069
Yes.
>>
>>47404069
To be sure, complete the Monopoly gauntlet first. It lets you keep your money between jumps, and has a bunch of other cool perks.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>47403786
Tet. Admittedly NGNL was pretty early, around jump 90something but the Ten Pledges do tend to make people a lot more chilled out.

Also we once met Burgerpants and asked him if he was concerned about serving an anomaly from beyond time and space.

He just thanked us for making his day more interesting.

And during SCP turns out the Serpent's Hand aka the Wanderer's Library already knew about us, as a fellow Librarian of Time and Space. They weren't very happy with us because we were backing the Foundation, but technically we hadn't broken any library rules. Eventually we came to an arrangement where they'd stop trying to free certain SCPs and we'd hand over some of the book SCPs the Foundation wasn't doing a good job of containing.

>>47403816

Not him, but

>Aidan Gillen overacting like crazy as Littlefinger, and apparently being able to teleport
>Daenerys "Where are my dragons?!" Targaeryn just sort of blundering through city after city
>SAND SNAKES
>Stannis routed by Ramsay Bolten and Sir Twenty of House Goodmen; Ramsay's absurd plot armor in general
>The FOOKIN LEGEND of Gin Alley

Jumping GoT is mainly worth it because of the unintentional hilarity.

>>47403770
You talking about shows and stuff in general, or jumps? I don't think time travel's that prevalent this season?

>>47403742
Well, other than Chrono Trigger Supernatural, Blazblue, potentially Buffy and Discworld. FF13-1/2/3, MOTHER, Bastion, Drakengard, Madoka and Megas XLR if we're counting machinery

That said most of it isn't offered directly as perks or items, is quite hard to acquire and is even harder to use well without it blowing up in your face.
>>
File: 23374.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
23374.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>>47403994
Fuckhuge Robot Mode:
Take any racial option that allows you to add tech to upgrade your altform. Foggernauts from Wakfu or Robots from Futurama come to mind. The idea is to be able to count added tech as your "body".
For simplicity/integration's sake, probably go ahead and grab that one Cylon perk from Battlestar Galactica that allows you to merge with tech as well, which allows you to easily control any machine you merge with as if it were your own body.
Goto Sins of a Solar Empire, and go Vasari so you can gain access to their matter converting nanobots, which allow you to convert matter directly into usable machines.

You are done.
Have your nanobots eat things to fuel your growth. There is no upper size limit other than how many planets you are willing to consume.
Probably pick up that "I know how to build working megastructures" perk from BIOMEGA as well, because you're sure gonna need it.
Or maybe just go ahead and merge with the Light of Terra, I dunno. Whatever boats your float.

There was a time when people used to just be kaiju from Pacific Rim, but I guess that's old hat now.
>>
>>47403994
Human Kaiju hybrid in pacific rim.
>>
Would The Idiot Magician is your Friend disable a Spirit's natural shape shifting powers in Bartimaeus?
>>
>>47401792
About the only thing as old as me are Black Holes and other certain kinds of elderly stars. So since I am also a star, I suppose yes, I do.
>>
I backspaced just before the '+1000CP' on the eldar drive pdf, so it's not taking another entire page.

Not sure why it's there in the first place, but there ya go
>>
>>47404173
What Jumps made you that old?
>>
>>47404069
Related to this, what are the best money perks and items?
>>
>>47403734
I know she's practically Superboy's waifu, but did anyone "steal" her?
>>
>>47404240
She's a horrible cunt, so nope.
>>
File: Treasure_Planet_53.jpg (475KB, 1824x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Treasure_Planet_53.jpg
475KB, 1824x1080px
>>47404230
This >>47404094

I also imagine plundering the titular Treasure Horrible would be pretty profitable.
>>
>>47404264
*Treasure Planet
>>
>>47402927
As much as I like that idea, no matter how androgynous they are, I think you would be able to tell their gender if that was all the “armor” the xeno had.

I wonder what perks would be good for a nudist jumper?
>>
>>47404240
Naw, I'm already married.
>>
>>47404230
Dresden Files has a one-use unlimited money card.
>>
>>47404224
Devil Summoner, 1 or 2, Sword of Polaris.
>>
>>47404285
Any sort of Monk perks from D&D settings. Also, that perk from high school DxD that makes your entire body as durable as the strongest piece of protective gear you're wearing, if you're ok with accessories.
>>
>>47404299
What's the most expensive thing a jumper could buy with that?
>>
>>47404285
Stripperific from Ar Tonelico handles all the problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>47404285
All those traps.

So cute!
>>
>>47404285
>spoiler
That one perk in Highschool of the Dead that makes the most durable peice you got on you be your durability. I dont necessarily know if wearing the adamantium would then make your skin that tough, but the jumper would only need to wear maybe a hoodie over the shlong or some bravers on his/her legs and the durability should be pretty good.
>>
>>47404320
>Also, that perk from high school DxD that makes your entire body as durable as the strongest piece of protective gear you're wearing, if you're ok with accessories.
What if you pick an accessory that's actually undestructible?
>>
>>47404335
I thought that was Highschool of the dead?
>>
>>47404335
Dunno. I personally wouldn't rely on that sort of thing on basic principle, relying on one thing just makes you sloppy. And if you're fighting something you need to be literally invincible to withstand, chances are you'll soon wish you were dead.
>>
What is the best early jump for a house that follows you into future jumps.
>>
>>47404434
Van Helsing
>>
>>47404434
My vote is Legend of Mana, but that's just because it's my favorite thing to ever exist, and I could totally tackle that thing given ten years of grind.
>>
File: i11474414654.png (85KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
i11474414654.png
85KB, 375x360px
>>47404434
Early jump...?

There's a mansion in Inukami, which comes with various protective wards and infinite gas/water/whateverelse.
Final Fantasy 14 has a manor you can buy, with various upgrades. The manor itself is actually super cheap (50CP!), while the upgrades will tack onto the price.
Both of these follow you into each new world, plunking down... somewhere.

Final Fantasy 11 has the Aldoulin Settler Permit... which... I THINK creates a pocket dimension beach house accessible in your warehouse but the wording is kindof ambiguous.
Webmage also has an island manor that's accessable via pocket dimension, with room for companions and a ghost butler.

There's also a couple harder to reach ones, like Power Rangers' Moon Castle, or the Devils' Manor from Actraiser that's buried underground, but you need some way to actually reach them, so those maybe aren't for early unless you're building for that.
>>
>>47404434
Nine to Five. The one problem is that who the fuck wants to Jump just to work in an office for ten years?
>>
>>47394027
Man, the gods of Neutrality are real fuckups.

>Huh we should make ourselves a race, everyone else is doing it.
>So they're up against perfect elves and blue elves, what should they be good at?
>How about nothing? Enjoy that short lifespan nerds!
>>
>>47404434
Darkest Dungeon. It comes with amazing woodlands, a coast to stroll by, cellars and basements to stick all kinds of junk and a grandfather figure. You might have to clean out the pests, but you are putting literally nothing on the line if you decide not to.

>>47404588
Man, I really wanted that Captain of Industry perk and had to come up with excuses to the Companions who were tired of living in hotels and cardboard boxes by that point. It was an early jump, okay?
>>
>>47404610
The Smiths were pretty awesome until they got Greygemmed, though.
>>
>>47404610
Bonus feat nigga, bonus feat.
>>
>>47404588
That's why I took the Odd Jobs origin and the constantly traveling drawback. My life was ten years of travel to clean out broken buildings and heavy lifting, which was extremely easy at that point.

>>47404434
Tenchi Muyo has a mansion for a Jurai Noble, and Slice of Life is easy mode.
>>
>>47404610
Is there any alignment with COMPETANT deities?

Evil: Keeps fucking up, promising to go away forever only to come crawling back like a shitposter without a life

Good: Constantly wrings hands about "muh balance", unwilling to meaningfully improve the world and just generally sits around being smug and/or mysterious
>>
>>47404623
Darkest Dungeon, if the name isn't enough to tell that that is a lie. . .
>>
>>47404702
Yeah, I've never been able to get behind the "balance of good and evil" bullshit. How in the fuck is the Kingpriest not pure unadulterated Lawful Evil rather than "good growing too strong?"
>>
File: myrkul.jpg (13KB, 231x283px) Image search: [Google]
myrkul.jpg
13KB, 231x283px
>>47404702
Myrkul is in your 4chans, shiting up your threads.
>>
>>47404320
>>47404335
It's highschool of the dead and it specifically states that it has to be protective gear, not accessories.
>>
>>47401937
I tried something like that hundreds of threads ago but gave up even after getting /jc/'s passive acceptance because it was impossible for me to make it satisfactory to their desires in terms of sheer setting detail and power balance.

You'll probably give up as well even if you go forward with it, even if you get anons approval. If you want to make an OC jump, become a published author and pretend to be someone else while making a jump of it, they'll accept that much.
>>
>>47404855
You probably would've had more luck if you didn't had that big reality warping system or whatever it was. As OC jumps go, starting off with one where you need to block things off till post spark isn't a good choice.
>>
>>47404434
Basilisk also gives you anything from an Inn to an entire (ninja) village and even a castle.
>>
>>47404872
It was prion-tech, which as powerful as it was, wouldn't have been an issue for the jumper to be able to use, unless they somehow could take it with them. The power to do all that crazy stuff with it was all in the infrastructure after all, so even if you could use it, you couldn't take that power with you, which is what 'can't have that until post-spark' meant. I said it would be locked because I didn't want people to see the setting to be a power grab for being high powered, so I limited what they had access to.

Not like it matters since I've given up on that, an more over, that stuff wasn't even technically in the part I was making a jump of, but an element of the later, broader setting.

If I remember correctly, what actually really broke my back was trying to answer questions about how the powers 'worked' in excruciating detail so people would know 'exactly' how much could be done with them.
>>
File: lightning volcano.jpg (118KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
lightning volcano.jpg
118KB, 990x742px
As some one who has not read One Piece what kind of cool stuff can you do with the Rumble-Rumble Fruit? Any creative uses?
>>
>>47405184
Go look at the one piece wiki that lists all the uses. Lazy baka.
>>
>>47405204
Creative, as in creative in chain uses outside of One Piece.
>>
File: 1422973902402.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1422973902402.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>47405184
Physics son.
>>
>>47405222
You didn't ask for that. You asked for cool stuff you could do with it as someone who hasn't read One Piece. So I directed you to a place that had a bunch of cool and creative stuff.
>>
>>47405184

Tilt oceans and fracture the sky, these allow you to play pinball with the scenery.
>>
>>47401549
Ahhhh, I remember when we thought we were hot shit because we had ten whole jumps under our belts.
Remember the warehouse sized vibranadamantine nuke powered howitzer? Times were so simple back then....
>>
>>47405255
Wrong fruit anon. And even then the Quake Quake fruit can't do that. It tilted an island at it's best showing.
>>
>>47403742
Invader zim sort of.
>>
>>47405252
Fair enough, poor choice of words on my part. I just meant I have not seen or read it.
>>
Best places to get reverse engineering powers? I know about the worm shard but was thinking about getting something else from worm, or would the reverse engineering shard be worth it?
>>
>>47405293
Well, like I said earlier. Go look at the Rumble Rumble fruits wiki page for a start, it has a bunch of cool uses. After that? Pretty much any raw electricity power should be good inspiration, long as it's not stronger then Enel's own showings. Devil Fruits don't grow in power really, just in the skill of the user wielding them. With a ton of practise I imagine you could start pulling the same sort of stuff that the Electromaster esper power can in Raildex.
>>
>>47405321
Fallout, X-Com, and Iji.
>>
>>47405013
Post it so I can see if it's worth caring about?
>>
>>47405266

thanks for the clarification jumpanon, but with tinkering and other abilities it may surpass that. I heard it also cracked an island.
>>
>>47405363
It split part of one yes. It's not exactly a very big island either, Marineford's just a really big naval base really. Any of the islands in part 1 of the series are much much larger then it.
>>
How would princess bubblegum react to a undead even greater than the lich?
>>
>>47405381

Thats why us jumpers have to accomodate that with other perks, honestly in that jump I take the OP made powers like the paint/dakka one. Both mention conceptual and vague stuff that is more beneficial in the long run.

and did you shake hands with Woop Slap?
>>
Sup /jc/

In jumps with continuities that are disjointed or vague, when do you enter them?
>>
>>47405345
pastebin.com/kHbPE1HW
pastebin.com/CKMDFynX
pastebin.com/220xDBM7
pastebin.com/qKzhENS9
>>
>>47405468
Whenever /jc/ tells me is acceptable, so that I don't cause a shitstorm.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d582)

>>47399457
>>47399485
>>47399499
>>47399501
>>47399503
>>47399505
>>47399523
>>47399533
>>47399582
>>47400075
Thank you for your assistance, kind anons!

HOLYMOTHEROFSHITWHATTHEHOLYFLYINGFUCKAREN'TJUMPSSUPPOSETOBESURVIVEABLEWITHITSOWNPERKSWHATTHEFUCKISHAPPENINGOHMYGOD

I'M WARNING YOU DICE, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE-
>>
>>47405468
If the jump doesn't give me a timeframe, probably right at or before the plot starts. Or whenever would be amusing.
>>
>>47405468
Depends on the jump.
Most are just whenever you want, especially if the maker had simply forgotten to mention when.
That said, if it's never mentioned, they'll never know it's a problem.
Places like Dark Souls, on the other hand are, well... different...
Time and Space can be a little loopy in places, effectively turning events into physical locations.
Best answer there is Wank.
>>
>>47405600
It's shit like this that makes me laugh at people who flip over Worm. But yeah-basically you're bearing witness to the death of an entire system of metaphysics and the collapse the universe before it it reforms into a new one. And that's a best case scenario considering what Bhuni will do if he wins.
>>
>>47405422
Depends on if they're an asshole or not.
She seems to be fine with Skeleton Princess, so it's probably not the undeath part that she has problem with.
Just the destructive application of power.
>>
So I would like to make devil fruits, both so they grow/are made naturally and just in general. How would I go about doing that? I know that if someone with a devil fruit dies then the effect moves to another nearby fruit but I'd rather not keep killing my companions over and over to do that.
>>
>>47401849
And where does one get a dragon form, if I might ask? The Forgotten Realms jump? The Spiro Jumps?
>>
>>47405600
Again, Anon. No one will call you a cheating ninnypants if you retcon in the rest of the series before 13-3 to try and prepare for it.
>>
>>47405422
See: >>47405701

It's not that you're undead. It's whether or not you're a jerk or not.
Fuck, she and Marcy used to date, so it's not like it squicks her out or anything.

Just be a nice undead and you're fine.
>>
>>47405721
Both of those work, as do any of the jumps that give a custom form.
PMD is another classic for smaller, more manageable dragon forms.
>>
>>47405721
Spyro, Divinity Dragon Commander, SMT, Fire Emblem Fates, Drakengard-pick your poison. You could even be a western one in Percy Jackson although everybody seems to gun for demigodhood instead
>>
> Finally get around to looking at Dragonlance.
> Oh, Gnomes get access to an inventors perk. That's cool.
> ... I hate Gnomes.
> Oh god, if I became a Gnome, I'd never live that down.
> Everyone just chomping at the bit to make the eight hundred and fiftieth short joke.
> Maybe I should just be a Death Knight and preemptively slaughter people.
> Death Knights get pretty good stuff.
> Lord Soth is pretty cool.
> Tempting...
> Hmmm...
>>
>>47405722
Still not sure how that helps beside trying (and probaly failing) to befriend Lighting, but might as well try, I guess.

Seriously though, isn't one of the unwritten rules that a jump has to be survivable on its own, even if that requires begging the MC to protect you? Does everyone have to die and gets reborn, even if Lightning does her thing and murders not-YVHV?
>>
>>47405774
I swear someone is going to get a dragon waifu with these and DragonLance
>>
>>47405860
>Still not sure how that helps beside trying (and probaly failing) to befriend Lighting, but might as well try, I guess.
>Seriously though, isn't one of the unwritten rules that a jump has to be survivable on its own, even if that requires begging the MC to protect you? Does everyone have to die and gets reborn, even if Lightning does her thing and murders not-YVHV?

Yes yes it is or at least immediately after Pokémon
>>
>>47405877
Well, let's see. Spyro has Cinder, surprised no one's gone for that. Dragon Commander makes YOU a dragon who gets a waifu, so it's the other way around. Same for Fates. Drakengard, I don't remember if it lets you get a pact beast but according to Taro Caim and Angel's relationship included romantic feelings, so it's certainly possible. And Percy Jackson, well you are a demigod. Make like your parents and fuck something weird.
>>
>>47405721
Any jump featuring a lot of dragons. Hell, even the fairy tale jump has a dragon form.
>>
>>47405852
Don't be so down on yourself.
You have to remember to not have a short fuse whenever people go for the low blows.
>>
>>47405852
I think that Tall enough perk lets you ignore race requirements?
>>
>>47405877
oh God, someone is donig a Dragonlance Jump?

Plz, plz, plz tell me that they aren't going to include Kender? Plz?
>>
>>47405924
It's finished and it has Kender.

Anyway, why would someone waifu the dragons in Dragonlance in particular?
>>
File: GRIGORI.jpg (54KB, 958x453px) Image search: [Google]
GRIGORI.jpg
54KB, 958x453px
>>47405721
The trainwreck of a dragons dogma jump has the best dragon form.

I mean look at this sexy immortality giving fucker.
>>
>>47405918
But she needs that perk, anyways.
>>
>>47405938
Grigori is probably the coolest videogame dragon. Except his insistence on setting up ships between the Arisen and NPCs. That fucking nerd, I swear.
>>
>>47405931
To make those humanoid dragon people maybe?
>>
>>47405902
Couldn't you perhaps be the son of Tiamat?
>>
>>47405951
I believe those are made from corrupting dragon eggs, not from human/dragon matings.
>>
>>47405924
It not only has Kender, they get a prestige class. Suffer.
>>
>>47405944
Nah Konatanon is going to ignore it and shrink with every passing jump.
>>
File: tumblr_mk21inWmlh1rb7ph3o1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk21inWmlh1rb7ph3o1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x594px
>>47405950
>>
>>47405972
>>47405931
>>47405924
What is wrong with Kender?
>>
File: What Is Wrong With Kender.png (409KB, 1324x739px) Image search: [Google]
What Is Wrong With Kender.png
409KB, 1324x739px
>>47405994
This is their actual canon description
>>
>>47405956
Yes, at least one or two anons have done that.
>>
>>47405994
They're an entire species of That Guy lulsorandom Sues who are required -REQUIRED - to steal from the party.
>>
>>47405982
He ended up setting me up with that loli forest witch. Selene I think?
>>
>>47406016
Some people see people when they see a Kender.
I see snacks on two legs and a chew toy for pets.
>>
>>47406028
Welcome to jumpchain where new ideas are discouraged... loudly.
>>
>>47406048
First time he set me up with some random ass dude. Then next time I got mercedes. I was fine with mercedes.
>>
>>47405956
>>47406028
Sumerian Tiamat or DnD Tiamat?
>>
>>47406072
Why not both?
>>
>>47406048
Me too, but I was going for that.
Her love-ometer maxes out automatically by completing her quest.
>>
>>47405902
Yeah, Pact is a 300CP option in Drakengard.
>>
File: tumblr_mruj20scd01r922azo1_500.gif (353KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mruj20scd01r922azo1_500.gif
353KB, 500x281px
>>47405912
I suppose I should try to be the bigger person.

But it's just so belittling, you know?
It's not the size of insults, but rather, that originality seems to be in short supply.
Hearing the same two jokes over and over again... it's really the height of boredom.

Though I guess... asking people to rise to the challenge is something of a tall order.

Thanks, anon. It may seem like a small thing, but you made me feel big again.
>>
Okay, folks, build .76 is up for discussion.

Changelog:

>>Location / era rolling
>Clarified
>>Notes on Krynnish pre-history
>Added
>>Notes on classes, levels, etc
>Added
>>Epiphany
>Clarified (hopefully)
>>Arcane Tree
>Switched formatting so notes about the Orders of High Sorcery are more apparent when making selections.
>Added a bit about the Test of High Sorcery
>>Building upgrades
>Updated notes section to reflect limits on upgrade(s)
>>Undead
>Clarified that undead selections are mutually exclusive.
>>Divine Favor and Noble
>Updated to suggest how they work out of jump
>>Death Knight
>Price dropped to 800CP
>Item discount upgraded to free item
>>Requests for additional prestige classes
>Still researching suitable classes
>>
>>47406135
Those puns. They hurt.
>>
>>47406162
What kind of things would be good examples of what you could make with Artifactory?
>>
>>47406162
Do you get points for taking Damned as a mandatory drawback?
>>
>>47405924
I'm probably going to curse the entire race with loud, annoying shoulder angels that ruins their ability to take things without people noticing.
Only if/when they steal from myself or my companions.
I might not do it, if the offender sincerely apologises for their transgressions. But we all know that won't happen.
>>
>>47406162
Wooo

>>47406225
Nope.
>>
>>47406206
Assuming you've got the reagents and raw power, any of the named artifacts shy of the Graygem.

Off the top of my head that'd include: dragonlances (greater and lesser), dragon orbs, and the objects required to build them. Basically the top tier stuff that people go questing for. Items and the like that are above your generic plus whatever sword.

>>47406225
No.
>>
>>47406162
Is there any way we could buy an actual Dragonlance?
>>
What perks protect you against time shenanigans?
>>
File: idonteven.jpg (52KB, 583x405px) Image search: [Google]
idonteven.jpg
52KB, 583x405px
>>47406251
>googled the graygem
>found out the gnomes built a FUCKING LADDER to reach the moon

I know this is a magical world and all, but what the fuck, I thought these things were supposed to be creative. Why didn't they invent propelled spacecraft BEFORE they finished building a ladder to the monn.
>>
>>47406269
No.

However, once the thread is happy with where jump is and I'm happy as well then I'll get to work on modules and adventures for the jump. Among the rewards for at least one of those modules will be a set of dragonlances.
>>
>>47406066
She-goat.

>>47406110
Yeah it didn't exactly bother me. You can do far worse than Selene. Too bad it means two people she cared about have died though.
>>
>>47406163
I feel you man. One of the professional deformations my jumper has is the remnant of a houseruled drawback, particularly the 'Verbal Tic' drawback from Naruto where instead of having a constantly repeated catchphrase like 'Believe It!' or stuff like that, my jumper instead got a near-permanent compulsion to make puns varying from 'so not-funny it hurts' to 'fall-from-the-chair-laughing funny'.
I didn't keep that drawback but it modified my character to the point where it's very hard to not make a pun when I find one.
>>
>>47406339
>>47406269
What do Dragonlances do?
>>
>>47406290
Frame of Reference, from Siren: Blood Curse.
>I think there might even be a full loop going on, but with this, you’ll be the center essentially, so that the effects of shifting time won’t faze you in the slightest. While some useful elements of time magic might still affect you, unwanted shifts to time will have minimal effect on you, especially if you’re aware that they’re coming.
>>
>>47406339

I have a question about the Experience Class perks.

Are the options for each version a 'pick one and only one of these', or can you buy multiple of the same type of Experience Class if you have enough cp?
>>
File: 1463908581192.png (593KB, 810x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463908581192.png
593KB, 810x1000px
>>47406135
I'm glad I could get a little smile out of you. I go to great lengths to inject a small amount of humor into these threads.
Mixing some puns into the saline solution does seem to help, by and large. I might not make big difference, but I have to reach out somehow.

>>47406163
Do no harm, anon.
It's called the Hippuncratic oath for a reason.
>>
>>47406418
You can buy as many classes as you like.

>>47406402
They're optimized weapons for killing dragons that allow regular knights and foot soldiers to kill dragons. To put it in context, when dragons show back up again everyones first thought is that they're all fucked because no one knows how to make dragon lances anymore.

They come in two levels, greater and lesser, and two models, footsman and mounted.

The short version is that you don't see a dragon die to anything but dragonlances and other dragons.
>>
I'm a few jumps in at this point and having trouble deciding the order of my next few jumps, any suggestions /jc/?

Darkstalkers - For the shape-shifting boost from Blood Magic, and other stuff, a little above my belt weight and definitely dangerous.
Overlord - For lots of shit, but it's significantly above my current belt weight and might be dangerous.
Infamous - Just right in terms of difficulty, but not much I particularly want nor is it particularly useful for me either.
Obsidian Tower - Folded 1000 times. That's all.
>>
>>47406016
I'd probably just give them 'interesting' things to fiddle with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfupO4ZzPs
>>
>>47406402
Stab the everliving shit out of dragons. Generally considered to be the only way to reliably slay a dragon other than being another dragon or a god.

They also work on gods. One stabbed at full power was hurt badly enough to swear an oath to leave forever; she broke it but the important thing was she was wounded badly enough to retreat despite being wounded by a mere mortal.

The same goddess stabbed with a broken one after her immortality was taken away died for good.
>>
>>47406339
Would having both he Hedge and Tower 300 point Arcane perks give you the benefits of the stars alignment without the weakness?
>>
>>47406461
Infamous, Obsidian, Darkstalkers, Overlord.
>>
>>47406471
Who was this goddess? She sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>47406461
Infamous, Darkstalkers, Obsidian Tower, Overlord
>>
>>47406461
Overlord
Infamous
Darkstalkers
Obsidian Tower
>>
>>47406514
Takhisis. She's the goddess of evil so...yeah.
>>
>>47406471
Point of order: her avatar was wounded and not her. But her avatar was what bound her to the mortal plane at the time, so that oath was supposed to be binding.

She got better, though.

>>47406480
No, and thank you for reminding me that I didn’t clean up Archmage.

Here’s how Tower mages work. They’ve got an Order they belong to, Red, White, or Black. When that moon is high in the sky, they get a power boost. When it’s in new moon phase, they lose power. Archmage makes it so that you get the highs and avoid the lows.

Does that answer your question?

>>47406514
Takhisis.
>>
>>47406339
Wonderful! Any chance you could throw in one that gets you the Arm and Hammer?

>>47406402
Basically? Anti-Dragon Noble Phantasms. Footman's does your current HP to an enemy dragon when you hit it. Mounted does yours PLUS your dragon's, and can fire a double-power blast of your dragon's breath weapon, though this particular use will slowly kill the dragon you're using it from if you overuse it.
>>
A question about Infamous that I asked before but never really got an answer to;

Would draining a Neon sign as a Neon Conduit destroy the sign or would it eventually start working again?

Same question for Video.
>>
>>47406583
Seems most likely the latter unless you are draining it too quickly.
>>
>>47406559
Oh right, yeah. The five-headed dragon's just kind of like an astral projection right? I vaguely remember her true form being some eldritch and BEYOND COMPREHENSION or something so people just interpret it as a five headed dragon.

>>47406583
Not sure about neon signs, but video probably regenerates given the not-Aion nerd owned a bunch of working computer screens he situated his boss battle inside of
>>
>>47406583
Going by the game, they start working again eventually. Same as draining the pixels out of a Video source.
>>
>>47406598
>>47406600
>>47406604
Thanks.
>>
>>47406600
Well, kinda. The gods do have more stable avatars that they use. However, part of the deal when Huma nailed Takhisis though was that Paladine more or less possessed him for that moment. He was both Huma and Paladine, so that's what made it possible for him to pin her down and force that oath.

As for the Age of Mortals stuff and events. It's canon, I accept that. But I just can't think anything other than, meh. For me the last good stuff they did with that series was the Twins trilogy.
>>
>>47406535
Why'd you suggest that
>>
>>47406648
People just want to see other people fail.
>>
>>47403742
Harry Potter has Time Turners, it's only like a Day's worth of Time Travel, but it's still Time Travel.

>>47403994
Ask Red

>>47404702
Anyone who uses "muh balance" as an excuse to not do Good is a fucking coward, or working in a Universe where the "Balance" is an actual thing. Look for clues, and identify which is which.

>>47405468
Whenever the Jump says, or I wing it.

>>47405852
Konata. I'm going to make short jokes whether or not you're a Gnome. If you're Death Knight I'm going to make jokes about a child in armor.

>>47405877
Reminder:In D&D Silver Dragons are Humanaboos.

>>47406163
IT IS A GOOD PAIN. DO YOU HEAR THE PUNS TOO?

>>47405264
Those where fun days man. When the most commonly talked about way to get rid of Bad Guys was to banish them to Ravenloft.
>>
So what's better to take, Infamous Electrokinesis or Raildex Electromaster?
>>
>>47406736
Both.
>>
>>47406728
Explain.
What about Silver Dragons being Humanaboos?
>>
>>47406736
Electromaster is pretty much entirely better. Electrokinesis is really just helpful in letting you power up from electricity.
>>
>>47406648
Because if you are a coward and not interested in the lovely goodies you could use Overlord as a safe power grab. Doing so is heresy however as good build requires you to take dangerous drawbacks to get enough points. It is far too much of a cp vampire to go it safe
>>
>>47406767
One of the more common takes on Silver Dragons I've seen is that they really like Humans. Like much more than other dragons. Like to the point most Humans with Dragon's Blood are descended from Silver Dragons.
>>
>>47406648
>>47406668
I suggested that because Overlord isn't any harder or easier a jump to survive whether you take it after those other jumps or before.

The way the jump is made Overlord has a fixed difficulty/power level. If you're stronger than the jump's setting, the jump won't give you anything more than what you already have, and if your weaker, it'll bring you up to par.

Taking it after those other jumps doesn't make Overlord any more safe, and taking it before makes you better off if you live through it for the jumps afterwards.
>>
>>47406728
I remember when people actually considered using Mr. Bones' Wild Ride on their enemies.
>>
>>47406467
Oh god, I had the worst thought.

Bring Kenders to SCP Foundation.
>>
>>47406810
They also invariably shapeshift into an elf of some variety when they want to “get to know” a human. So they like to cos, and they have particular tastes.
>>
>>47406828
We were cruel children.
Still are, but now we can just kill things.
A small mercy.
>>
>>47406646
So for Archmage of High Sorcery, does the reputation/authority/prestige boost also transfer to other jumps/settings?
>>
>>47406818
The same reason you'd go LoT if Deadlighting as a first jump then?
>>
>>47406843
They usually keep some tell-tale signs though, like Silver hair or eyes.
>>
>>47406852
I want to know how to preform the 'Mr. Bones' Wild Ride', if you would kindly tell me.
>>
>>47406854
Yes.
>>
File: [the ride never ends].gif (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
[the ride never ends].gif
3MB, 576x324px
>>47406878
>>
>>47406878
you can pick it up in themepark
>>
>>47406728
>>47406810
>>47406843
>>47406876
The more I look back on those books, the funnier this becomes. It's like Silver Dragons are collectively a bunch of teenagers who don't know how to flirt and are trying to figure out how to drop hints and express interest without out and out saying it.
>>
>>47406882
A related question, but if you bought every perk in the Arcane tree, how does that work? Are you a level 25-31 wizard?
>>
>>47406810
>>47406938
Hell it's not even entirely fan assumptions here, this is paraphrased text from their official entries.

>The silver dragon enjoys the company of humans and elves so much that it will often take the form of a human or elf and live among them for the majority of its life

So silver dragons CANONICALLY love humans so much they spend most of their time shapeshifted to look like a human or elf and living among them.
>>
>>47406878
>>47406927
Rollercoaster Tycoon.
It's in the drive.
BEWARE!
BEWARE!
>>
>>47406956
There's a note about levels at the beginning of the origins section. The short version is that that's up to you, kinda. Buying all those perks either gives you a one time level boost or enhanced learning / power growth.
>>
>>47406461
>>47406648
>>47406668
Overlord is survivable (Join Momonga and its fucking cool), lacking out of jump powers however of good enough power...means you cannot take Rival or even Rival guild as you will likely end up ded.

If you accept taking that then the Rivals get a world item (Assuming you weren't an idiot and took one...you did right? The only item that can save you against the absolute effects some idiots in the plot have and gives you swagger).

Anyway you gank those idiots with out of jump powers and get the world item they no doubt have, but the rival guild drawback is not worth it, that is unless you are a high tier jumper (Nuff said....Hell you don't have to be that Stasis brained fool or Red or Konata...just be Justiceanon or really have some good jumps or two to make you an acceptable badass...many of those exist).

Still.
Go Infamous first, its damn good for a start.
Durability and Regen asap, those two will be your basic survival stuff.
Darkstalkers many goodies to help you...you already have a plan and its good.
No clue of the Obsidian Tower.

Take Overlord as last of these, pick one world item...depending on power, take only the politics and foreigner drawback, now pick up any of the perks as you wish....frankly Overlord is the kind of jump where you take up many drawbacks because damn its worth it considering the things in there.

Kinda like Sword and Sorvery.

Still before Overlord I would take HSDK, or the Kenichi jump, you become a master at the end of the ten years and assuming you picked one or three martial arts have them in a fluid style that you may use and can fight for days...also take the have a lot of Ki perk (So that when you go to Overlord and maybe? Take the Monk or Ki user class...of which there is one, you get a boost in that Ki capacity making you somewhat badass and you can fight without needing to sleep for days..Masters in Kenichi are bullshit).
>>
>>47406967
So . . . they've got human fever?
>>
>>47406994
Just to be sure, a dump stat would reduce that attribute to just above the level where it would be considered a legitimate disability right?
>>
>>47407023
They got it bad, man.

In fact, you better watch out, good and neutral aligned jumpers taking a human form. You'll probably get swarmed by cute boys and girls who mysteriously all have silver hair and eyes during DnD jumps.
>>
>>47406994
So it's a short term power boost vs long term growth? Does the long term growth cap at a point? Is it better in the long run than the quick boost?
>>
>>47406967
It's pretty great isn't it? Maybe I should find a Silver Dragon Waifu when I jump.

>>47407023
So bad man.

>>47407057
Does LOVE AND JUSTICE count as Good Aligned?

Also, hilariously enough
>I have Silver hair due to Veela Blood from Harry Potter
>I have a Dragon form I'm pretty sure I fluffed as silver.
>>
>>47407075
I miss the days when people could think for themselves instead of peppering all jumpmakers with 100 questions.
>>
>>47406412
What does this really do though? A reading steiner type 'oh joy, I jumped timelines again' thing, more protection than awareness, or what?

>>47406878
The name makes it obvious that it's a inescapable infinite loop of a trap or some design.
>>
>>47407104
>peppering
Heh. It's funny for reasons.
>>
>>47407093
Justice I swear you are going to try and collect at least one different color dragon for every dragon type in Dragon lance.
>>
>>47407053
Yes. You're still able to function, but you'd be riding the short bus to your adventures for the duration of the drawback.

>>47407075
Diminishing returns kick in at what would be equivalent of level 20 power in D&D. DL isn't designed for epic levels. That isn't to say it'll be worthless after that, but that's where it'll give the most assistance.

As for which is better, I leave that to the jumper. I don't design with crunch in mind, it's more narrative and experience driven.
>>
>>47407093
>Does LOVE AND JUSTICE count as Good Aligned?
Who knows.
But your harem perks will surely twist it that way, those poor poor ladies with you having to share.
I sure don't envy them.
>>
>>47406818
>>47406855
I'd recommend avoiding it for the same reason I'd avoid an early LoT with Deadlight - you might have power, but of won't have skill. It's a lot easier to beat LoT you already have centuries of experience with logistics, military tactics, leadership, and the like; bare minimum you don't have to waste points on those things. Overlord is the same way - if you go in just for the power boost, you're a lot worse off than if you have some real experience fighting monsters or navigating the treacherous waters of diplomacy.
>>
>>47407219
Now imagine angering a female dragon disguising as a human or elf.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.
>>
>>47406818
I can see this reasoning, but that hinges on the idea that you don't take any drawbacks and don't look to buy anything particularly interesting
>>
Okay, so since we had basically two threads worth of a shitstorm over it I feel like I need to clarify how the timeline works in Evo if you're a competitor.

First off, there are two concerns that you have to deal with. Number one is the competition itself, which is not just the canon Bosses and whatnot but other creatures seeking to prove their dominance, and you going around and actually surviving and thriving in the current world.

Second is that the natural process of Evolution is under threat to some extent or another in every Era, and if that isn't solved somehow then things are going to basically self-destruct and the competition is therefore basically done and over, and you've failed.

Keep in mind that while the Eras as presented talk about them as they were in canon, obviously your actions and drawbacks can have a hefty influence on whats going on. Nothing exists in a vacuum. And no, while his peculiar nature means you're likely going to be facing Bolbox at the end of it all, if you do prevent him from coming to be that doesn't mean you auto-win. He's not the only contender.

The in game Eras involve traveling (in video game time) through at least a majority of the current world, which in jump obviously means you have some serious distance to cross. You do have plenty of time to go about your day and whatnot, have side adventures, etc, but things don't exist in a vacuum. If you neglect to do anything about the issues things are going to eventually go tits up and then it's over, you're fucked, but the time frame involved is large enough that unless you're trying to sit on your ass for truly excessive amounts of time you shouldn't have cause to worry.

Naturally, perks and abilities from outside the jump can give you lots more leeway and such due to helping you get shit done faster and cover more ground.

tl;dr don't try and sit around for fifty million years and don't fuck up evolution by your own actions.
>>
>>47407161
LIES
Chromatic Dragons are Evil most of the time.

>>47407242
I've had worse.
>>
>>47407262
>Not redeeming them through dick
>>
>>47407093
Dragonrider, man.
Drop-in is the Harem Lead's choice in Dragonlance jump.
I'm just disappointed I can't import my waifu as the dragon. I'm not into harems, and I need the discounts to import the rest of my team.
>>
>>47407262
>Chromatic Dragons are Evil most of the time
Has anyone ever given a Chromatic the Drizzt treatment? I imagine a blue would be the logical choice, but I don't think I've ever read anything like that.
>>
>>47407262
>Worst
What did you anger a goddess or some sort of Eldritch monster you were trying to waifu?
>>
>>47407289
I feel the same as you. I ALREADY am a Dragonrider with a dragon mount, I want to import her into Dragonlance. She'd get mad at me on two fronts for not doing so.
>>
>>47407290
If you went for the starting power option how many spells would you say a wizard would start the jump with in their spell book if they had lvl 20+?
>>
>>47407289
>Drop-in
>Not Rouge
>>
>>47407284
I have done this before
>Looks at Azula

>>47407289
Fair enough, I haven't looked at the jump itself, cause I know I'd try to make a build as-is.

>>47407290
The Drizzt treatment?

>>47407297
Female Form Hastur is one of my waifus.
>>
>>47407311
If you've got a dragon from a previous jump already traveling with you as a companion you can import him or her to serve as your dragon for the Dragon Rider class.
>>
>>47407290
There are Orthlox Dragons in Taladas, although I think they're still evil- or good-aligned, respectively; they just don't give a shit about Takhisis.
>>
>>47407323
No, rogue is how you /get/ a harem.
Drop-in is for those that already /have/ one.

Really, they're just different flavors of harem lead.
>>
>>47407311
>>47407346
>Can import the Dragon Companion from Inheritance.
I approve of these shenanigans.

>Looks at my old build
>Argetvindr has silver scales
God Fucking Damn It.
>>
>>47407359
Makes me wonder if anyone had done a Bard Chain whose mission is to fuck every last sapient fictional species.
>>
>>47407376
Hope she's not territorial about other dragons, I guess.
>>
File: honedge_by_xous54-d6ceprz.png (146KB, 745x649px) Image search: [Google]
honedge_by_xous54-d6ceprz.png
146KB, 745x649px
>>47407346
Well, it's a good thing my sword is also a dragon. And a lance.
Swiss army waifu, go!
>>
>>47407256
But worm, that explanation leaves me more confused that if you just said that we need to catch the 'mysterious time stream' bus and if we miss it, we lose. What does that mean for actually going through the competition, how is the time passing supposed to tie into that?

You really don't have to answer this because these things didn't even make sense in the game and it's not your responsibility to make sense of it.
>>
>>47407392
>Bard Chain
>Not Kirk Chain

I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>47407392
Don't doubt someone from this thread anon. Someone is most likely doing it or is planning on it.
>>
>>47407321
>If you went for the starting power option how many spells would you say a wizard would start the jump with in their spell book if they had lvl 20+?
The average number of spells available to wizards per level times whatever level you are.

>>47407343
>The Drizzt treatment?
The tortured good aligned member of the evil race, bit.

>>47407355
>Taladas
Yeah, I'll admit that the jump is Ansalon centered. if someone wanted to do a Taladas jump that'd be neat, though.
>>
>>47407413
Argetvindr is less the territorial type, god knows I had a harem before we met, and more the "fight because it's fun" type.
>>
>>47407437
Ahhhh, I assumed you meant something Drizzt did to a Chromatic dragon, not treating a Chromatic like Drizzt.
>>
>>47406749
Is there a point to that though? All Electrokinesis really gives you over Electromaster is fairly mediocre super strength, durability, and regen.
>>
>>47407256
Eh, it was just one guy having an autistic meltdown. He doesn't deserve an explanation, but thank you for one anyway.
>>
>>47407482
Autism says you, shitstirring says I.
>>
>>47407482
Hell, he's even admitted that he just hates the setting and wants to shit on it.
I don't know why people are trying to change his mind.
>>
>>47407476
Having some regen and superstuff is better than having none of it by the time you do Raildex. Besides, it's not like taking Infamous will reduce your power, and I'm fairly certain lightning body is something Electromasters plain can't do.
>>
>>47407376
>Inheritance
that's where I got my dragon too.
>>
>>47407482
>>47407504
>>47407523
>it was just one guy having an autistic meltdown
>Autism says you, shitstirring says I.
>Hell, he's even admitted that he just hates the setting and wants to shit on it.

You fuckers either weren't there or are bitter that the thread turned on your asses after the fact because you're just as shitty if not more so. I can't believe the thread has gotten so bad that we have three of you fuckers. Jumpchain has cancer, and its you three.
>>
>>47407546
Glad you got a friend/waifu out of it.
I literally only made that jump to piss off someone who was bitching at the very idea of that setting being a jump.
>>
>>47407423
Maybe, but its my jump and so if there's confusion I should at least try to help clear things up.

It's a competition, with a side issue of environmental disaster. Each era involves coming out ahead against both. Once things are taken care of the portal opens and you're off to the new one.

And if the competition isn't for them then anons can just opt-out and enjoy the fancy new perks for ten years, not having to care about what effects they have on the world.But if you enter the running you're playing within a framework and trying to ignore it is only going to result in you failing.

>>47407482
Still, I'd rather address any concerns that do come up. My work schedule means I'm rarely there to post when things crop up, but they do need to be addressed.

>>47407523
If he hates the setting thats fine, but its just like the saying about a stopped clock. Throwing a fit doesn't mean that actual questions and concerns weren't raised, and that there wasn't a genuine misunderstanding or confusion about how things worked. Ignoring that is just going to hurt JC in the long run.

I'm free today for quite awhile, so if there's anymore questions about anything feel free to post them.
>>
>>47407538
When taking the Energy Form perk in infamous the Elctro and Neon types are hilariously more powerful than the others due to what you would be turning into, still no where near the corresponding Logias from One Piece but still much better than the others.
>>
>>47407570
Dude, you realize those three are just the Antired guy false flagging, right?
>>
>>47407256
While you're on, what kinds of powers are fair game for the 800 CP drop-in capstone?
>>
>>47407570
I seem to recall more of the thread being hostile to you than to us, sorry.

>>47407599
Are you being stupid on purpose?

>>47407581
>they do need to be addressed
Eh, sometimes best to let sleeping dogs lie, but that's my view.
>>
>>47407632
>>47407649
That double post.
>>
>>47407392
Less the focus of my chain, and more just a personal predilection...
>>
>>47407437
I would, but I have no idea how to make it distinct from your jump.
>>
>>47407655
That misquote I corrected.
>>
>>47407346
>go to Slayers
>grab Filia
>import
>watch Jumpmaker squirm
>>
Sup /jc/

What monster did you take as your SAO final form?
>>
>>47407621
If it's a natural part of a species/biological lifeform than with time and Evo you can mimic it. Think of it like slowly working to reverse engineer a section of another lifeforms evolutionary path instead of blindly going about your own.
>>47407649
We're hitting auto-sage now, and while it might just be my opinion JC really needs to learn to be better about talking things out and dealing with them openly. It seems like our only instinct is to just shut up and ignore things instead of working them out. I'd rather take a gamble on being able to openly communicate than just trying to ignore everything.

And my point still stands, if there was confusion on something in the jump it needs to be clarified, for both those anons and for anybody who might need to know in the future.
>>
>>47407695
Cthulhu. I needed to get my squidface on.
>>
Is there a perk that lets me teleport to people who do a specific action a la 'Bloody Mary'.

Or even just something that lets me know when someone calls for me regardless of where they are because there are a ton of teleportion perks that I could use.
>>
>>47407680
>squirm
Nah. I said you can import a dragon so I stand by that. I'll make sure to put a note in there somewhere about it.

Although I reserve the right to silently judge your taste.
>>
>>47407649
There's only one shitposter in this thread and they're falseflagging hard all the time.

If someone says something contentious, and someone else makes a ruckus over it, they're almost certainly the same person.

You're defensiveness clues me in that I'm right; you're definitely that guy who was throwing a fit and also the one who threw a fit about the other person throwing a fit. I'm also pretty sure you're both Antired.
>>
>>47407680
Who is Filia?

>>47407703
I tried to talk to that guy but he just kept screaming. Still, he calmed down at the end and admitted he was flipping his tits so it shouldn't cause any more fights from you answering the question.

Though, he also said that half of the posts attacking the jump weren't him so they were probably a shitposter on the bandwagon and they might crop up again to pretend to be him. I'm a bit paranoid about that, but, it's your opinion that it's always important to answer questions no matter what and that's a valid view.

>>47407695
A phoenix.
>>
>>47407709
>>47407695
Why not Zoidberg?
>>
>>47407735
Okay, you're mad at someone accusing you at some point and acting a fool. Okay, at least that's clear.
>>
>>47407739
I was literally there the entire time, and the thread is still in the archives if people care to read through it; you're lying through your teeth.
>>
>>47407719
Maybe not a specific action, but you could always learn how to put up a Taboo in Harry Potter. Then you can find anyone who says a certain word or phrase.
>>
>>47407719
I think Once Upon A Time has a perk for that? Or atleast knowing where to teleport to.
>>
>>47407695
Dullahan. The ability to lose my head was quite valuable at the time. Also Dullahan are just cool.
>>
>>47407761
Zoidberg's too small to be a monster raid boss.
>>
>>47407775
I'm not, and people who care can go look for themselves, as you said. I'm not really interested in having you scream accusations at me, so, you can either let it hang and let those who care research, or you can keep saying I'm lying without proof and be ignored.
>>
While we're on the subject I'm curious. For those of you who took Science of Evolution what kind of neat ways did you apply that kind of science and tech? Beyond the typical anime "Evolving for more power."

What kind of neat gadgets and applications did you think up?
>>
>>47407695
Hydra
Multi-brain, mofugga!
>>
>>47407825
Not with that attitude. He might be a competent level 1 raid boss.
>>
>>47407703
So I could use it to evolve X-Men powers and dragon breath?
>>
>>47407825
Depending on the MMO a smaller Raid Boss is worse actually. You have less DPS who can hit him at once, and he's harder to hit with AOE attacks since he isn't fuck-huge.
>>
>>47407793
Not sure how that works, but will do the research. Thanks!

>>47407807
Close enough to be workable, thank you!

Too bad both of these options are linked to villainous origins, but I can make it work.
>>
>>47407772
[joke]Don't talk to him, he's clearly anti-red.[/joke]
>>
>>47407695
I want to go Carcinus, but if I don't get a winged altform by the time I jump SAO I'll probably become some sort of Quetzalcoatl to get wings for my combination.
>>
File: confused bird.gif (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused bird.gif
122KB, 500x281px
Progress report!

>So it's just been pointed out to me (as in, if it were pointed out before I don't remember the conversation, so apologies in advance if that was the case) that mechanically, in the Eldar Jump, you could pick the Seer background, take LOST TO THE PATH, and go Farseer... without even necessarily buying the Seer perk.

>Should I do anything about that, or would y'all say it's fine as-is?

>Also I hate falling asleep on my keyboard and forgetting to pastebin WIPs I intend to release, so here, AoE III Scenario up to but not including the Railroad, Revolution, or Ruse subsections: http://pastebin.com/Q7T4pbH9
>>
File: woop woop woop.gif (497KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
woop woop woop.gif
497KB, 500x370px
>>47407851
>>47407870
Fine. You two win. I'll be Zoidberg the Raid Boss. Nets me pincers too, so it's not bad.
>>
>>47407861
Fully possible, although the top-tier mutants and whatnot might require some heavy amounts of Evo with what they're capable of.
>>
>>47407912
Flamio.
>>
>>47407831
It built a device that evolves creatures into loyal pets automatically.
>>
>>47407922
It also nets you a CC ability, with the ink-squirting thing.

Plus you'll get that "OK where's the REAL Raid Boss? OH GOD IT'S KILLING ME" thing.
>>
File: d5quccb.jpg (103KB, 705x1134px) Image search: [Google]
d5quccb.jpg
103KB, 705x1134px
>>47407695
Kitsune.

Nonmorphic. So, really just a bigass fox, two stories high, with nine tails. In addition to that, it wore a priestess' robe, despite having no anthropomorphic features.
See, the traditional legend of kitsune is that they would often use their shapeshifting prowess to disguise themselves as priestesses of Buddha so that they could fit into society and garner affection from those they liked.
In SAO, despite being aligned to Kayaba, I masqueraded as a normal player, to help people not die and look super cool by being one of the only competent players, in addition to keeping tabs on the main character, and as a result became super popular and renowned.

So it was actually like totally symbolic and cool.
>>
>>47407827
>scream
There's that word again.

You're reframing your opposition as unreasonable or incoherent, and reality in general in a way that is both inaccurate and convenient to yourself, so that you can just dismiss everyone who disagrees with you or see the truth as crazy and wrong outright, absolving yourself of any responsibility to actually participate in arguments, present real evidence, nor really do anything but shout down your opposition.

I don't give a fuck what side of the argument, or the argument at all, you're involved in, but you're always acting as a shitposter.
>>
>>47407831
I didn't take it.
>>
File: hooray.jpg (33KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
hooray.jpg
33KB, 948x711px
>>47407949
True. All good points.

Ok. I'm fully sold. This is going to be hilarious, and awesome. Hooray.
>>
>>47407695
I don't have one.
>>
>>47407949
You call that an ink defense? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ka0reL8hzs
>>
>>47406842
>>
>>47407831
Mostly I've been using it for adaptive software. Lots of self-optimizing systems. Like control interfaces that learn from the user and become perfectly matched to them, or viruses that can defeat any countermeasures to completely jam up a network, or targeting systems that are near impossible to spoof. There's also one side project that I've been working on called "Anenome". It's a reference to the AI of the same name from one of Peter Watts' novels. It's basically a sapient virtual ecosystem, no individual program in it has consciousness, but the overall behavior of the viruses as they adapt to their environment causes a pseudo-intelligence to form. Its main limitation is that it's dependent on having a highly varied "gene pool" to work with, so if you isolate any node of Anenome from the rest it rapidly degrades.
>>
So in Inheritance Cycle the Ra'zacs are pretty resistant to magic, but ho would they fare against firearms?
>>
>>47407950
I did something similar. But I spent my time being a Hero of Justice, running around and saving lives, teaching people aspects of the System.
And dropping hints all over the place that I'm being Forced to do something I deeply regret.

I may or may not have started a guild focused around keeping other Players alive.

>>47407978
I used my Dullahan Form's detachable head as a weapon. Even after SAO.

>>47407993
CC is not defense, it's Crowd Control. It would cause a Stun, Daze, or Blind effect on the Players.
>>
File: laughing witch.gif (497KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
laughing witch.gif
497KB, 500x215px
>>47406842
>>
>>47408012
They are supernaturally tough and fast, but I don't THINK they are "dodge a bullet" fast, and if you can hit them a normal man can hurt them with a Hammer, so a gun should do damage.
>>
>>47407719
Power of Names from God of War is a good one.
>>
>>47407912
Do other backgrounds do something similar?
>>
>>47407695
Eldrazi.

It's a reasonable combination of NGE Angel and all of the bio-shenanigans I have.
>>
File: 1349046609846.jpg (30KB, 455x349px) Image search: [Google]
1349046609846.jpg
30KB, 455x349px
>>47408008
>Peter Watts
Anon, I like you. You have good taste.
>>
>>47406842
That is a terrible, horrible, Evil idea.
I'm seriously tempted though.

>>47408060
I thought you had to be a mythological monster, not something from one thing of fiction?
>>
>>47408056
Yes, actually.

This has, in fact, been pointed out to me as, and I quote, "weird."
>>
>>47408084
Then it would make sense to require them to take Seer.
>>
>>47408084
I asked in the IRC, but I don't know if you saw it.
I know a bit about 40k, but I'm by no means an expert.
What Tier am I at exactly with Solitaire and Shadowseer? Just with those, ignoring my out of jump powers.
>>
>>47407888
desu, nobody is sure how it works. It's one of those things that are mentioned in passing and never expounded on, so you'll have to do a bit (read as a lot, but most probably won't care) of fanwanking.
>>
>>47407831
A made an slowly evolving clockwork planet.
It was damn hard, but the prizeeee.

Also ever evolved a railgun for maximum penetration.
Figured out how to evolve all sorts of animal species into dog like creatures.

But most importantly, I evolved games, cultures and such.
Its interesting to see how a culture evolves, via inner and outter changes.

The most neat application was an evolving Computer Laptop as well OS that as I the jumper became smarter it evolved slowly.

Less power more being useful and simplistic enough to be used to catalogue, record and look at data.

Most neat thing is...taking a bed and ending up with a rather fluid yet not bed which shifted slightly to become comfortable for any of my forms.
Yes in that timeline I applied one of said capstones to make a weird bed that would always help me relax no matter the form so long I did not get too big or small.

Lastly I made a singularity happen for the sheer 'what happens if I do this?!', the end result ended my chain.
>>
>>47407695
A Thunderbird
>>
File: passthedespair.jpg (101KB, 850x611px) Image search: [Google]
passthedespair.jpg
101KB, 850x611px
>>47407831
Well, we wrote a program based on The Betting Man from Bloody Roar, and used it to process the data, running billions of simulations. We downloaded the program onto a micro-brain repair unit equipped with a nanoforge capable of generating Sohon nanites, which was installed into a City of Heaven seed built from grathnode, parameno and ardel.

The repair units themselves were programmed with the directive of stopping evolution from occurring. In all its' forms.

See, it's in the nature of the City of Heaven seed to adapt and integrate with wherever you plant it in. Drop it in a mountain's cavern, and you'd get someting like Hellwell. Drop it under the ocean, and you'd get something like R'lyeh. Except now, the cities were alive-and capable of manipulating exotic matter and eldritch sonic energy to fulfill its' directives. Well enough to build itself multiple Orgels of Origin from itself, even. The nanite processing lattice spread throughout them would pinpoint evolutionary shatterpoints-moments which would cause evolution to advance-and harness the city's resources to stopping evolution in the most efficient way possible.

The cities tended to design sophisticated stealth systems-space manipulation was often involved-to remain undetected while releasing subtle wavelengths of radiation to decrease algae bloom rates, or subsonic frequencies to make a clan of hunter-gatherers fear exploring the next valley, or even turning a butterfly around so that somewhere else a hurricane prevents the town's local inventor from coming up with a new kind of plasma weapon.
>>
>>47408105
The problem with answering your question is that I don't know either. I think there was a 1d4chan article on Psyker Tiers, though?
>>
>>47407831
I used it, spell creation, and my high levels in Dragonfire Adept to create a flame that hastened the evolution of everything so much as singed by it.
>>
>>47408075
Yeah, he's a good writer. Bleak as shit, and I disagree with many of the positions his novels take, but I've never walked away from one of his stories without a bunch of awesome new ideas. If you're looking for weird neuroscience or evolutionary biology or AI concepts, he is the man to go to.
>>
>>47403994
Stuff like this makes me think we need a Huge Quest jump even if as a joke. We have enough jumpers trying to achieve the perfect huge in space and time.
>>
File: ratking-high-quality.jpg (47KB, 457x571px) Image search: [Google]
ratking-high-quality.jpg
47KB, 457x571px
>>47407695
Combined with multi-tasking perks and multi-casting perks, it's actually pretty fun to be the boss who requires 7 different sets of tactics to counter.

I don't move a lot, but having multiple defenses and crowd control going at once is great for frustrating players while they ever so slowly melt.
>>
>>47407581
You say you should at least try to clear things up, but I feel like flagrantly flying in the face of logic and reason where they would fail to explain how or why a thing works a certain way in this or that setting would generate fewer questions and probably less frustration.

I mean, there's somethings that just can't be made sense of, and trying to do so only highlights them for how little sense they make.

I mean, why are time shenanigans even a part of the competition in Evo to begin with? Who knows.

What actually are the criterion for success in said competition, how is a winner actually selected? Who knows.

You'd probably think that in an evolution competition, blindly rushing forward in time wouldn't be something encouraged, it what's the intended purpose supposed to be in the competition? But it's there, so who knows.

Like I said, some things just can't be made sense of.
>>
>>47407831
I applied it's principles to Karmatron Dynamics Nanomachines.
>>
File: hundred handed one.jpg (15KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
hundred handed one.jpg
15KB, 214x236px
>>47408019
>CC is not defense, it's Crowd Control. It would cause a Stun, Daze, or Blind effect on the Players.

I just had some big AOE attacks and this thing where one of my 50 heads pop off and start attacking independently every 50th of your health that you lose.
>>
>>47408192
Hold up, what? That first sentence is incomprehensible.
>>
>>47408130
You muh mugga
>>
Would Durability from Infamous and Amazon Durability from Ranma together make you bullet proof?
>>
>>47407719
There's a perk in A Nightmare Before Christmas that let's you know when and where people say 'who's there' or similar and have the option to teleport to them, and informs you of the context if you do. It should be easy to invent a ritual for it.
>>
>>47408077
>I thought you had to be a mythological monster, not something from one thing of fiction?
Not actually an eldrazi, just taking the shape of one since again, it's a nice fit between NGE Angel and Prototype BLACKLIGHT entity.
I'm not taking a form from mythology, just using the 'combine forms I already have' part.
>>
>>47408325
If you just abandon logic and reasoning in favor of a de facto, 'it works like this', people will be more satisfied than they would if told, 'there's an explanation, and I'm going to try to give you one, but it still might not make sense.'.
>>
>>47408335
Resistant. Extremely resistant, but enough dakka will still get you, even if they have to drown you in lead.
>>47401038
>>Rules
>http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>POWERS:
>Powers do not stack linearly or exponentially. They stack normally, but with diminishing returns.
>>
>>47408397
You can do both bro, last I checked.
You get a NEW mythological Alt form, the one you're suppose to use as the Final Boss. AND you can combine your previous forms.
>>
List all/your favorite of your appearance/charm/charisma/social perks.
>>
>>47408516
All of them.
>>
>>47408519
/question
>>
>>47408519
which
>>
File: 1457198516407.png (259KB, 810x749px) Image search: [Google]
1457198516407.png
259KB, 810x749px
>>47408536
>>
>>47408442
But honestly, what would I take? Shoggoth, maybe? I guess maybe old-style non-humanoid Archangel might work, or maybe something like an entity of magic or pic related.
>>
>>47408516
>inb4 The List
>>
>>47408434
>diminishing returns

Ah, so you're a faggot on par with QS who doesn't want people to have fun.
>>
So, I took the Arms Cache perk from '80s action movies. It said that it would have a cache in each city, and most people say that it would carry over between jumps, with setting-appropriate weapons in each jump. My question is, can I take those weapons with me, or do they fade away at the end of the jump? Because it seems a bit OP to be able to take a battalion's worth of weapons from each setting (or even more when you figure that there's one in each city I visit), and it kinda negates most of the options to buy weapons in each setting.
>>
>>47408588
Yes, go Throne, or whichever Angel type is a spinning wheel covered in Eyes.
>>
>>47406335
Self imposed challenges probably.

>>47406459
So if the knowledge is lost it sounds like a good candidate for To Hades And Back. Let the lizard roast commence!

>>47406842
You might be able to use them to convince the lizard there is something it hates more than humans.

>>47407256
>>47407581
So basically evolve yourself eyes of the tiger and rise up to the challenge of your rivals.

>>47407695
Hekatonkheire. Arms, strength, and height for days.

>>47407831
A self evolving, transdimensional biocomputer that linked itself to hosts via a much smaller connection in the host's brain. Gathering up information on local conditions/technology via the yellow crystal incorporation, it drove them to violent, destructive behavior to spur on the process of evolution both in their own abilities, selves, and technology. After aggressively fusing magatama from SMT this huge worm granted randomized abilities to those hosts who received it via self replicating smaller fragments of itself into the host's biocomputer.

....Wait.
>>
What's a good, obscure jump that doesn't get talked about a lot?
>>
>>47408012
I don't think they're immune to magic, so much as they're immune to telepathy, which is the pathway through which you're able to use Inheritance magic inside of another living thing.

They're only really dangerous in melee.
A decent pistol would poke neat little holes in their shells.
>>
>>47408434
This guy >>47408599 is being a shit, but I will point out that a lot of us do not use diminishing returns because they don't make much logical sense, especially with stacking more esoteric perks, and because it unfairly disadvantages specialized builds. For us, most use additive returns. This is one of the most popular fanwanks around.
>>
Would Sunday Best from Kill La Kill and Final Form from SAO give you the power of a unworn uniform or the power from wearing the uniform?
>>
>>47408621
Worm
:^)
>>
>>47408621
Personally I like the Mark of the Ninja jump.
>>
>>47408621
Basilisk, Symbiote
>>
>>47408621
When was the last time anyone even mentioned Vandread?
>>
>>47408621
Everything Dirge made. Seriously, his jumps are too good for us.
>>
>>47408592
She ain't coming back, anon.
>>
>>47408653
Man, I've been out for a while...
What are kids eating nowadays?

Anyhoo, enough dakka paradoxically is always available, and non-existant.
Dakka is Infinite.
Dakka is Forever.
Dakka be praised!
>>
>>47408726
>Implying anyone would leave over that pathetic of an effort
>>
Changelog:
>Updated Dragon Rider to allow use of a dragon companion acquired elsewhere
>Updated Arcane perks: clarified magic-moon relationship, tweaked wording

Please continue to toss questions and or comments my way. Looking around I think I’ve got a handle on a few lore-friendly prestige classes I can include that will, hopefully, satisfy some of the critiques from earlier threads.

>Kraken Legion Mariner
Sea faring Minotaur prestige class

>Ogre Slaver
Pretty self-explanatory Ogre prestige class

>Warmage
Damage focused magic-using prestige class

>Golden Hammer
Dwarven prestige class that uses a chant mechanic similar to bards to inspire / create effects in allies
>>
>>47408621
I took Hipster as my job in 9 to 5.
You've probably never heard of it.
>>
>>47408720
Is there a list of his jumps?
>>
>>47407831
I used it to help build the most adaptive AI to grace the multiverse. By means of Genetic Programming, perks that bolster software development, a buddy with a computer tinker shard and it's own sapience helped it recognize it's own flaws and make its own programs to further bolster its own evolution. It inhabits a perfected organic body that is filled to the brim with Symbiote tech (also served as my own symbiote)
It has backup memories everywhere and has embedded software almost anywhere electronical, I trust it with this power because its one of my closest companions. It is nigh impossible to defeat, it is everywhere, storing data, copying it, evolving, it's death does not exist.
>>
I played EVO a while back, and it's been bugging me. How bad is that Bolbox guy, really? I actually don't remember him doing anything antagonistic beyond being another competitor in Gaia's contest. His flunkies in the final era seemed to genuinely like and respect the guy, too.

I mean, he had the whole alien-crystal-eating thing going, but you've been doing that as well. If anything, the player character is way less legit since Gaia is cheating super hard on your behalf the entire time.

I still murdered him and companioned Gaia because I instinctively do anything a quest giver asks me to, like a lab rat pawing at a lever until kibble and quest rewards pop out. But in hindsight I wonder which one of was the villain in that jump.
>>
>>47408699
Given the title, I did not expect it to be about space. Regardless, I want those mechanic perks
>>
>>47408771

Is the Arcane perk line supposed to be cheaper than the others?

The 600 cp perks for Arcane are based on which version of the 300 cp perk you pick, and you said you can buy as many classes as you like. Which unless I misunderstand things means you can get the Arcane version of Experenced Class twice to get a discount on both 600 cp perks.

Meanwhile every other background with 600 cp perks has 'pick one to get the discount'.
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>47408771
Flamio, my good hotman.
Swiss army waifu and I will become even closer.
>>
>>47408771
If you wish to steal a dragonlance for yourself, where would go about doing that?
>>
>>47408434
Everyone ignores that at will since the math required is so stupid to keep track of. Most people (not all) just slap their additions on linearly. So much easier to say I can lift 4 cars instead of 1.9 cars.
>>
>>47408766
Well she hasn't posted since then, how do we know she hasn't finally given up?
>>
>>47408815
I dunno. Figured it was that old japanese trope where the protagonist and antagonist are both badasses who pulled themselves up in the world by their bootstraps and have similar admirable qualities-and the villain is an aloof leader while the protag is a loner with lots of determination-but they still gotta fight because reasons.
>>
>>47408907
Yeah, I got that.
>>
>>47408815
You know, you didn't have to follow along with the planetary spirits games. You could resist. You could rebel. You could revolt. Don't be satisfied with what the others tell you is right, know yourself and do was you will. You have agency over your own actions after all. Destroy Gaia. You know you want to. She deserves it, they all deserve it. Kill them all. Do what you know you can, what you know you should, what you know you want to; kill them all. Blow it all up. Be a real hero anon.
>>
>>47408771
Draconians still do not appear to be barred from Corporeal Undead and Deathknight...
>>
>>47408621
Freelancer. I literally did not know we had a red vs blue jump.
>>
>>47408951
Calm down lucifer
>>
File: SPIRALSANDDRILLS.png (713KB, 960x828px) Image search: [Google]
SPIRALSANDDRILLS.png
713KB, 960x828px
>>47408951
Spiral Nemesis please leave
>>
>>47408771
Prestige Classes look good, I think? Not sure on Dragonlance specific stuff.

Warmage just does more damage with spells?
>>
Eldar

Way of the Laughing God
Guardian Training
Psychic Race
Eldar Physiology
Lost to the Path 400
Seer 600
Player 700
Shadowseer 1000
Solitaire
Grace of the Eldar 1100
A Sharp Tongue 1200
Path of the Artisan 1300
Saim-Hann
Eldrad 1000

Ended up being an "I've always wondered what it would be like to be more annoying" jump.

Freebies are pretty neat. Eldars get a lot of nonsense.

Lost to the Path is a pretty obvious get regardless.

Took Seer as I figured a bit of Eldar psyker knowledge + all sorts of psyker shit from LoT and the Imperium would be a good stand in for being a Farseer. Plus it's the sort of thing that improves with time so always good to take.

Player lets me be more successful with the troupe, plus makes me a more experienced Shadowseer.

Shadowseer give horror projection and illusion weaving. No idea what that means really but sounds important.

Solitaire grants psyker immunity due to the soullessness which apparently "just works" with psyker stuff from other settings.

Last three perks make me better looking, more annoying and better at an art (in this case music, not sure if music is too broad but until someone tells me it is I'm keeping it).

Saim-Hann seems neat. Probably won't be here for long.

Eldrad is going to meddle with my shit which I think will blossom into a beautiful friendship. Or at the very least a mutual understanding and respect. Worst comes to worst I'll hide in the Black Library.
>>
>>47408792
Let me see if I can get all of them...

ARIA
Atelier Arland
Blame!
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Final Fantasy: Dissidia
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XII:RW
Final Fantasy XIII-1/2/3
Final Fantasy Type-0
Final Fantasy XIV
Five Star Stories
Golden Sky Stories
Gravity Rush
Ragnarok Online
Recettear
Siren - Blood Curse
Warriors Orochi
Zoids Legacy

Knowing me? I'm LIKELY forgetting something.
>>
What are some good ways to kill an immortal or deathless creature?

Other than overlords TGOALID I mean.
>>
>>47409011
Aionon did ffxi.

He says hes sorry.
>>
>>47409017
Soulfire
>>
>>47409037
Ah shit, my bad. Thought I double-checked that one off the list.
>>
>>47409048
>>47409017
Its part of a plan to killbind hudson abadeer to make him a sacrifice to myself for power boost.

Soulfire could work.
>>
>>47409017
There's perks for that in:
80s Action Movies
Smite
Viking Saga
>>
>>47409078
Oh, him?

Why don't you just steal his amulet? Without it he's just another demon.
>>
>>47409011
And to think that he posted less and less after some faggot was screaming bloody murder about how one of the drawbacks was too difficult.

And he was already on a "just dropping these off in thread as a courtesy" stage anyway.

And now he's gone.
>>
>>47409136
I thought he was a deathless superdemon?
>>
Why isn't the Breaking Bad jump on the drive?
>>
>>47408815
You don't have to use the crystals and you never can use them like Bolbox does, where he keeps them permanently to warp his body, and where he devours multiple at once to turn into a clusterfuck. You also do not do like Bolbox does, where he throws shit back into previous eras to cause mutant creatures to rampage and destroy the ecosystem to prevent competition.

And sure Gaia was helping you, but only with info, and when her dad set the whole thing up, you can't blame her to decide to pick out a heroic being and give them a few helpful tips in the hopes that it's that guy who wins.
>>
>>47409175
Because the author didn't but it up there.
>>
>>47408986
>Warmage just does more damage with spells?
That, tactics, and assistance in maintaining the necessary concentration to cast in the middle of a out and out battle

>>47408956
Every. Fucking. Time.

Thank you, fixed this edition. May your life be as Kender-free as possible.

>>47408905
One of the Dragon Wars or the War of the Lance.

>>47408889
Good to hear.

>>47408880
It is cheaper if you buy everything, but the trade off is flexibility. Other classes can mix and match their builds to suit their needs with greater ease, Arcane has set paths that only come out ahead if you go all in on the class.

So it's a design feature.
>>
>>47409175
Don't have a google account.

Usually someone else just ends up doing it
>>
>>47407831
i've put a lot of points into charisma/planning/precog, so i've been experimenting with performing minor actions that set off a domino effect of radical change. plans that perpetuate themselves, a political revolution with just a few words, that sort of thing.
>>
>>47409017
Speaking of overlord what happens if you buy a world item and take the enemy drawback? What kind of item do they get?

Can you copy world items from the rest of the world?
>>
File: Yuuka Kazami Horror.jpg (598KB, 800x1324px) Image search: [Google]
Yuuka Kazami Horror.jpg
598KB, 800x1324px
So I know a lot of jumpers are unspeakable abominations.
But how many of your companions are eldritch horrors?
Were they when you recruited them, or did they grow to become that?
>>
>>47409186

>And sure Gaia was helping you, but only with info

Well, ingame she's an in-universe infinite lives cheat for the protag, but I guess that doesn't apply to the jumper.

> throws shit back into previous eras to cause mutant creatures to rampage and destroy the ecosystem to prevent competition.

Wait, that was him? He was doing that? Shows how much attention I was paying. I guess that explains why the benevolent alien dudes were so unhappy in era five.

Once again, I turn out to be the lesser of two evils. Yet another moral victory!
>>
Alright, so. Boktai jump has taken way longer than it needs to. I'm going to binge dev until its done between work days. Barring a natural disaster or three, the sun will rise by Saturday.
>>
>>47409278
Thanks!
>>
>>47409238
Do the Hedgemages use Wild Sorcery?
>>
Winnie the Pooh CYOA (Jumpchain-Compliant!)
Not So Brave +100 well this is going to be hard to live down
Capriciously Chaotic +200 what else is new
Particularly Particular+200 No fun at all
Narrator-400 almost Every good story needs one
rolling for age Roll(1d8)+20: 1,+20 Total:21 Younger than they usually are
Just Imagine -100 This will not go well given that first drawback
Very Sly, Sly, Sly, Sly- 100 Mostly to protect myself from imagined threats
It Was A Bright And Sunny Day free for Narrator Important for any narrator
Great with Kids -300 Important considering that this is a children's story
A Funny Thing Happened Then -200 discount for Narrator Is this moral? Is it proper for me to bind others to a story? As good as this is its going to weigh on me.
Reading Ahead -400 discount Narrator This should ease my fears
the plan: do you seriously think the Winnie the Pooh novels cover a span of 10 years? Lots of more stories to tell then what you have seen.
>>
>>47408592
>>47408726
>>47408766
>>47408913
Wait, what is this conversation about
>>
>>47409335
Yep. The people who were doing what the aliens wanted were the guys like the shark riders, the birdmen, and the lizard dudes (I forget all their names.) They picked up one crystal, used it permanently to achieve primacy, and ruled the planet.

Of course, their failure was their desire to hold onto their power and their rule of the world as it is, instead of seeking out the end of evolution and winning the competition. Which is why siding with them results in bad ends.
>>
>>47408516
[Harem]

Sharing is Caring - Sekirei
Harem Protagonist - Negima
Group Management - Overlord
MC kun's Gift - Familiar of Zero
Harem Protagonist - Rosario + Vampire

[Romance]

Red String - Persona
To Boldly Come - Star Trek
Unbreakable Bond - Persona
Shes Not A Lesbian - Dodgeball
Relationship flag - Fate/ jumpchain
Support - Fire Emblem Awakening
Something Special - Cardcaptor Sakura
Designated Love Interest - Dragon Age Inquisition

[Seduction]

Sploosh - Archer
Irresistible - Sims
Seduction Master - Sims
Sexy Taunt - Dakstalkers
Hot As Hell - Darkstalkers
To Boldly Come - Star Trek
Kama Sutra Master - Fallout
Elegant Appearance - Darkstalkers
The Otaku Can't Resist - No More Heroes
Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus - 80s Action Movies

[Meta Social]

Soft Spot - Claymore
Rumormonger - Persona
Genre Savior - Evangelion
Cult of Personality - Fallout
Psychonautics - Phychonauts
Realm of Myths - Civilization
Of Destiny Born - Viking Saga
Grab Life By The Ball - Dodgeball
The Death of the Author - Princess Bride
All I Know Is That Dyke Can Play - Dodgeball

[Mental Resistence]

Re;Birth - Vanguard
Unwavering - Hellsing
Dream Power - Kirby
Power of Dominance - Castlevania
>>
>>47409325
I took MAIDn so she gets all my powers. She grew into it.
>>
>>47409325
My little sister is 10% of my powers, so she's just as bad as me.
>>
>>47409238
Looks good. Kinda sad I don't have the points for Dragon Rider now that I could import my dragon companion... But I guess I'll just have to try and learn it the hard way.

Otherwise my build is the same. Might change something when Warmage is added, but for now I'm sticking with LIZARD GHOSTS.

Oh, do you know of any fun artifacts to magpie during the Dwarfgate War?
>>
>>47409336
Can I get all up in that darkness too?
>>
>>47409426
Oh, it's been a while since I saw this.
>>
>>47409471
Yes, yes you can.
>>
>>47409325
I had three imported Deeprealmer daughters in Fire Emblem: Fates. Two adopted, one from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Between me and the mother? They wound up with more than a bit of eldritchness.
>>
>>47409505
Wait, we can do that?

Have companions imported as Deeprealmers be Jumper-kids?
>>
>>47409344
Can but don't have to. It'd make more sense for that to happen during the Age of Mortals, but I won't make a hard ruling on it.

>>47409467
>Oh, do you know of any fun artifacts to magpie during the Dwarfgate War?
If you want to be a dick, you can nick the Hammer of Kharas. It's an intelligent warhammer the dwarves are rather keen on. So there's that and there's three Dragon Orbs up for the taking if you can find them and or get them away from whoever is holding them. Dragon Orbs are intelligent artifacts that summon dragons, provided there are dragons somewhere to be summoned, and can assist in controlling them if your will is strong enough.
>>
>>47409325
My companion oddly enough is akin to a reverse eldritch being, she brings wellbeing, peace and sanity to people's minds and hearts outwardly, like a aura of calmness. My other AI companion is a lot like a digital eldritch being, his technology is so hard to look at without feeling confused that other AI's even those like Dragon, actually are in awe about it, his code is chaotic, ever changing, but still towards one goal, attaining knowledge and helping his fellow companions and mentor(me, I awakened him).

Now, another companion, named Gavrill Madaraki is much scarier. She's a Bio-monstrosity if I ever saw one, she can already become a horrifying monster that can tank nukes in canon, but combined with giving her the Evo Benefactor capstone, Quantum Evolution from Worm, and other Bio Tinker augments given to her by her sister Fran, she is utterly monstrous, an ever shifting monstrosity that can shrug off nukes, a true doomsday.
>>
>>47409391
Some guy was screaming his head off and being an entitled child about how dare jumpmaker's leave and not supply him with content, and Red was saying it was that kind of asshole attitude that made her feel like leaving sometimes. His response was "good I hope she leaves" and we haven't seen her on the thread since.
>>
>>47409622
Yeah but what does 'the list' have to do about that.
>>
>>47409426
Ah yes, the eldritch horror waifu-er anon, it's been a while.
>>
>>47409017
No need to bother with perks, just read enough obscure lore about them until you're equipped to pull an Old Man Henderson.
>>
>>47409641
She made some kind of Appearance perk list and it was fucking huge. Took up three whole posts, she picked up every single appearance perk in the fucking chain.
>>
>>47409645
I just posted the list of perks compiled by previous anon I found on 4plebs. I've henceforth inherited the responsibility of the perk listing/compilation.
>>
>>47409688
Keeper of the List.
>>
>>47409580
>mfw If you want to be a dick, you can nick the Hammer of Kharas.
>mfw the dwarves are rather keen on it.
>mfw location roll landed me right in Dwarven lands.
>mfw Wisdom Dumpstat

...I'm going to be running from angry dwarves while carrying around a hammer, despite being a ghost, aren't I?

Dragon Orbs sound fun too, less stupid to blatantly pilfer through.
>>
>>47409670
I kinda want to see that. Anything you can give me so I can pinpoint it in the archives?
>>
>>47409722
Find a random appearance perk with a distinctive name, search for that?
>>
>>47409722
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46695071/#q46697712
>>
>Gods blame the Kingpriest for the Cataclysm
>They're the ones that threw a fucking mountain at him for talking to them
>>
File: 6nMnQUz.png (254KB, 800x710px) Image search: [Google]
6nMnQUz.png
254KB, 800x710px
>>47409325
When I met my wife, she was a sword that ate people's souls. Since then, we have grown stronger every jump.
And closer.
She is black liquid madness that pumps through my veins, an armory of god tier weapons, and a large group of telepathic shapeshifters.
Jumps get weird when you share the whole damn chain with someone.
>>
What perks do you need to freely move through space? I'm talking no suit, no spaceship flight.
>>
>>47409771
Do not bump this thread.
>>
>>47409391
Red takes every appearance perk.

Every. Single. One.
>>
>>47409804
Narnia star altform.

Teen titans tamaranean body.

Kirby has something I think?
>>
>>47409812
She actually skipped out on Veela. So no, not all of them.
>>
>>47409804
Vacuum immunity, from Sonic.
>>
>>47409785
Ah, thank you.
>>
>>47409832
Iirc that's because Veela sort've mind control people into thinking they're attractive.
>>
>>47409792
Yeaaaah. The gods of magic are the only ones that come across as being half way decent. Lunitari is my goto in Dragonlance.
>>
>>47409804
Being a Tamaranean in Teen Titans is pretty good. Don't recall the specifics, but it\s hilariously FTL, and lets you survive going up there.

Both Kirby and Sonic have Perks for just surviving in space for no real reason, much like the characters there do.
>>
>>47409795
Shoggoth please go.
>>
>>47409852
It does increase your attractiveness though. The mind effect is the main gain, but it's not all that.
>>
>>47409795
Shoggoth maid is a shit.
A SHIT!
>>
>>47409832
>>47409852
I think she actually went back and grabbed Veela-Blooded when Cats told her the mind effect isn't permanently on.
>>
>>47409858
The Neutral one right? Anyway, I'm thinking I should sit there in Istar and bat the fucking mountain back like it was FLCL. See how they like that.
>>
>>47409900
Alternately you could go tell Lord Soth to stop thinking with his dick.
>>
>>47409900
>>47409917
And yeah, Lunitari is the Neutral God of Magic.
>>
>>47409917
>ever not thinking with your dick
>>
>>47409917
I could yeah, but that's not as defiant, you know?
>>
>>47409945
>>47409959
These are both fair points.
>>
File: 1461932599876-1.jpg (125KB, 527x570px) Image search: [Google]
1461932599876-1.jpg
125KB, 527x570px
>>47409887
>>47409871
Shoggoth? What shoggoth?
That's clearly vorpal pudding.
;^)
>>
File: i see that cat.png (51KB, 144x330px) Image search: [Google]
i see that cat.png
51KB, 144x330px
>>47409993
Here we go again.
>>
File: Orge and Orge Sub Species.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Orge and Orge Sub Species.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>47409993
>>47410010
Fuck off you shitty cat.
If it ain't Orge then it's shit to me.
>>
>>47410010
With tits like that she's allowed to make faces like those.
>>
>>47409900
I would love to see the faces of the gods when a Jumper does that. O fcoarse it would lead to people worshiping the jumper, the gods would probably get pissy and leave the world because they are always withdrawing from the world.
Considering a Jumper could easily use their powers and knowledge to grant their clerics powers the gods might wind up forgotten.
All because the gods had one hissy fit.
>>
>>47410031
But anon, it ain't Orge till it's Orge.
>>
File: one more time.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
one more time.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>47409993
I prefer cats with Stands as Companions.
>>
>>47409785
I'm gonna be honest, putting all that in notepad, I need some time to sort through all that. It's a little overwhelming.
>>
File: jumper after his first jump.png (146KB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
jumper after his first jump.png
146KB, 500x527px
>>47410071
>>
>>47410071
They really come across like they deserve it too.
>>
>>47410071
Yes anon.

Do as you know you're inclined to do.

Free yourself of the constraints imposed upon the freedom you were always born to exercise, rebel against those who would oppress your agency, bring them to their knees, like you know they deserve, like you know you can, because you know you want to.

Do as is your nature to do, and rule over your enemies as is your authority, claim for yourself a freedom from all limitations to your greatness.
>>
>>47410186
Cool your tits, Lucifer.
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (128KB, 786x378px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
128KB, 786x378px
>>47410186
Lucy plz go
>>
>>47410186
Lucifer pls go and stay go.
>>
>>47410203
>Cool your tits, Lucifer.
I wonder if Lucifer would have a nice rack?
>>
>>47410219
The problem is it smells of sulphur and suffering.
>>
178. Breaking Bad
Era: 2008
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 30
Perks: No More Half Measures (-100), Creative Chemist (-100), The Empire Business (-600)
Items: Distinctive Hat, Blue Sky (-200)

Finally, after all these years, I can take my revenge on this godforsaken city!

But, I guess I don't want to anymore. I'll just make it so that the me who exists in this universe, if they exist, stays away. By launching the entire city into the sky and claiming it against all who would take it. My island city of Methtopia is still in the US technically, and it's technically possible to get there, but the government is keeping people out for reasons related to roaming monster drug pushers. I'm still letting people leave, though. Eventually it'll just be floating monster island. Wait, that's a good revenge. That's my revenge, I guess. Replacing the local populace non-violently with monsters and scattering the populace to the winds.

Who was Walter again? Oh well, probably not important anyway.
>>
>>47410219
So which would be better, evil teddies or good teddies?
>>
File: louisa ferre.jpg (32KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
louisa ferre.jpg
32KB, 500x393px
>>47410219
Nah, she's actually pretty flat.
>>
>>47403066
Check again - that option was a joke and unless you have a six sided dice with seven sides you can't get it.
>>
>>47410297
Who rolls with real dice anymore
>>
>>47410256
Just like my wife!
>>
>>47410311
Real men
>>
File: family_gathering_colored.jpg (221KB, 700x507px) Image search: [Google]
family_gathering_colored.jpg
221KB, 700x507px
>>47409426
Remember that harem perks can backfire.
>>
>>47410361
>backfire
Where's the backfiring? I see only win in this picture.
>>
>>47410361
4 of those want to kill that man and the scorpion wants to fuck the centaur.
>>
>>47410379
But at least his kids are cute.
>>
>>47410374
This >>47410379
>>
>>47410379
Sounds like the last two won twice.
>>
>>47410261
>>47410219
>a nice rack
So what would the best setting be to go to if you need to, uhhh, enhance your companions? Or acquire enhanced companions. That'd work too.
>>
>>47410392
5 daughterus and 1… son… son-u?
What would be the weeaboo for son?
>>
>>47410361
Why do you think the other categories of perks are listed, including the mental resistance perks?
>>
>>47409792
To be fair, they basically tried everything else they could think of first. He decided everything else were just signs that the Evil Gods were afraid of him, and that he was on the right track.
>>
>>47410474
trapu
>>
>>47410470
either Franken Fran if you want to do it yourself or the road to El Dorado if you want to spend CP
>>
>>47410474
How are you sure the Wolf cub isn't male as well? It could pass off as a boy.
>>
>>47410489
I think my favorite fix was when they sent visions to a bard. I mean, hey, who's not going to believe a bard? That one always makes me laugh.
>>
File: Perk stacked.jpg (53KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
Perk stacked.jpg
53KB, 500x290px
>>47410476
This is obviously the social/seduction one.
>>
>>47410489
But weren't they all about noninterference in general anyway? They're such inconsistent hypocrites!
>>
>>47410507
Looking at this guy's art style, look at the eyes on the other women, then look at the wolf cub.

I almost guarantee it's a girl.

Captcha. Steak is not ice cream. why did you make me click it to get past that one.
>>
>>47410577
I was going to beg to differ while posting an image of steak flavored ice cream, but I can't find one.
>>
>>47410560
They are, which is why they kept trying to tell the guy to back off without actually doing anything but giving him signs. But he's not learning, he's fucking up the balance (which is a concept I hate but fuck it, it's part of their weird cosmology) and then he starts a ritual to ascend to Godhood and fuck everything up forever. So they tell him "no." With a mountain.

They're not terribly bright. Not malicious, per se, but about as dumb as a box of hammers.
>>
As what is a fairly safe jump that is good for improving survivability?
>>
>>47410687
Infamous, apparently.
>>
>>47410687
Ravenloft and Changeling.
>>
>>47410687
Any of Quicksilvers' except Mass Effect and DBZ. ATLA is a good one too, unless you decide to pick a fight with the Fire Nation.
>>
>>47409426
You forgot the Sunrider harem perk?
600 - HAREM MADE EASY
Let's face it, who isn't attracted to strong authority figures? It's something about the uniform, the way they talk, the way they
walk. It's something ineffable about them. No doubt that along the way you're going to develop a few romantic followers, and
human nature generally demands that you only take one as your love interest. Well not anymore. Though they will still fight and
bicker as they would normally, they'll accept the other's role in your life. They'll still get a little annoyed if they're neglected. So
this option isn't only for perverts, it has the secondary effect of boosting your charisma and forming a cult of personality around
you.
-Capstone for Star Ship Captain
>>
>>47410687
Wormdexloftcraft.
>>
File: 1462301870253.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1462301870253.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>47406842
>take broodmother perk
>spawn kenders that have some of your abilities (teleporting, regeneration, etc)
Does any world deserve such a curse
>>
>>47410713
That is exceptionally unhelpful.

>>47410742
That is just a mix of the names of all the most dangerous jumps!
>>
>>47410687
Hellsing.

Become a True Vampire, eat 5 serial killers, and you're pretty much unkilliable.
>>
>>47410683
>>47410489
He did this because he yelled at them. He couldn't DO anything. He wasn't POISED to do anything. He just called up the gods and asked for godhood and they did this. It's not justified.
>>
>>47410790
By five do you mean 500,000? Because it would work pretty well if you eat that many.
>>
>>47410735
Not like I forgot, that list was made before such a perk existed, and is still capable of seducing Great Old Ones.
>>
>>47410841
You're gonna get faaaaaaaaat
>>
>>47410687
Depending on how much competence you ascribe to Orikan, Light of Terra can be pretty good if it's your very first jump or literally the only Perks you have give ordinary skills and you've got no items or Cosmic Warehouse yet.

Alternatively, SMT1 is surprisingly tame if you hide in a hole to wait out the inevitable global thermonuclear war and don't take drawbacks or the time extension.

Twilight, ugh, is a fairly safe stepping stone to the higher tiers if you go sparkler.

X-Men's got some fucking incredible defensive powers, too.
>>
>>47410784
He he he...
PMD gives you a nice power boost for extremely low risk.
Fallout is not the place for late game, so yeah.
The Sims is strange, but usefull.
>>
>>47410861
But it's so GOOOODDDDD
>>
>>47410892
X-Men is great but for maximum potential you need a full compliment of companions to import.
>>
>>47410774
>>
>>47410186
Come now Lucifer I merely speculated at what would happen and what could happen.
Personally I might obliterate the mountain to prove a point that the gods were falling victim to the same flaw that they were punishing the mortals for Hubris.
For the hubris of one man who had led others astray they were willing to punish an entire planet. A point I would be sure to make to them when they came to bitch at me for interfering in their divine punishment.
I might try and negotiate with them on behalf of mortals something that doesn't involve such a high loss of life. Pointing out that they created everything and then allowed it all to go astray to such a severe point that they felt an appropriate response was the death of millions.As their creators it was their responsibility to guide and teach mortals. Which obviously they had done a very poor job of, meaning they were at least partially at fault.
>>
>>47410941
...So would the 40k galaxy's hate for Kender make a new chaos god all on its own, or just feed the other four?
>>
>>47410796
To my understanding, he was actually reaching a point of divine apotheosis. Punching him with a mountain was necessary to keep him from taking their power and ascending to eternal tyranny.
>>
>>47410971
I think the hatred of Kenders would get it's own chaos god. Quite possibly the most powerful one of them that eats the other 4... Hey we just figured out how to kill the chaos gods.
>>
>>47411053
But at what cost?
>>
>>47411092
BUT AT WHAT COST?!
>>
But the point is that the god's policy of noninterference is so fucking wishy-washy inconsistent than they tolerate one instance of interference and tipping the balance, and when someone else interferes to stop it, they're punished because they interfered and tipped the balance.

When the world itself inclines, or tries to incline, towards one end of the balance, they decide it's okay to interfere outright, which in turn, tips the balance in the other direction.

No matter what they are on the moral alignment scale, all the gods are neutral stupid.
>>
File: peekaboo.png (144KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.png
144KB, 720x406px
>>47409325
...oh, boy. Yes, and yes on both counts. Quite a few were eldritch abominations in their own right-Glorificus, both the Clouds of Darkness, The Doll, Alice, Ultima and from a certain point of view, Elune.

Some of them were formerly human who became...greater. Once our sensei discovered our physiology wasn't entirely organic, Karin became patient zero for the purposes of splicing Kaguya's traits-and unlocking their full potential with a chakra fruit. Orochimaru himself long ago did...something with the archtrees that turned him into this serpent-tree immortal monster thing. You've all seen what Kiara looked like at the end of her apotheosis, and then there's Mary's obsession with becoming the ultimate predator-to the point where she's literally pure cancer by now.

It's more complicated in some cases because some of our companions started out merely supernatural and we...kinda partially influenced them to go further. Like how Brigid mantled her mother, after slaying her in a duel. Or how Yion, Lilith and Fran all have started turning into transcendent divine ecosystems for very different reasons. Or how our little sister has taken all our powers in a far more...abstract direction from our multiverse self-within-selfdom.

The thing is-we lavish all sorts of shinies and doodads on our companions to make sure they're able to defend themselves against what we consider a moderate threat so. Even the least augmented ones can break the sound barrier and punch the air on fire by now.

The worst offender has to be Elodie, though. Because there's nothing more eldritch than becoming the cosmic incarnation of hope, compassion and determination.

Out of rebellion against us, to add insult to injury.
>>
>>47411092
Well you would have a new super charged chaos god that had the power of 5 chaos gods. You would have a universe filled with Kenders (as they would be an essential part to it's existence).
So I think you could pretty well call that universe a write off. Though most people do already so it's either at the cost of everything or nothing depending on your point of view.
>>
>>47411134
>spoiler

What doll? See, that's the thing about dolls. There's so many, in so many different kinds, that it really doesn't help to capitalize.
>>
>>47411153
But what if we let that chaos god win and kill off all the kenders?
>>
File: 1460038651072.jpg (25KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1460038651072.jpg
25KB, 454x340px
>>47411171
The one that everyone brought with them.
>>
>>47411211
Then there would be nothing left.
>>
Shut up about fucking Kenders already you raging faggots.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>47411171
...the one from Ravenloft.

It's very old, and thus had time to pick up all kinds of tricks.

It's terribly protective of us. In defiance of all reason and logic.

It's not very happy we don't sleep as much these days.

>>47411220
Actually, THAT doll's a sweetheart. As opposed to a creepy Ravenloft-mist construct with voyeuristic stalker tendencies.
>>
File: asuka doll.jpg (90KB, 550x393px) Image search: [Google]
asuka doll.jpg
90KB, 550x393px
>>47411171
>>
>>47411222
Nothing left of that chaos god, or nothing left of the universe?

Actually, it seems like a self-solving problem. Introduce Kenders, anti-Kender god spawns and kills the chaos gods, Anti-Kender god kills the kenders and dies for lack of purpose.
>>
>>47410917
Evil is all empty calories, though.
>>
222 pages. . . I did not know there were jumps that long.
>>
>>47411316
What?
>>
>>47411211
I see one of 3 things happening at that point. First with no more hatred to fuel it the chaos god ceases to exist, this somehow ends the universe as it was at that point being held together by it's hatred of Kenders.
Second the chaos god separates in to lesser chaos gods that take up new functions (possibly a rebirth of the original 4 and maybe others)
Lastly it might tear a hole in the multiverse going out to exterminate Kenders in other multiverses becoming a jumper of sorts going from world to world hunting and exterminating Kenders.
>>
>>47411329
Ragnarok Online jump, it is 222 pages long. . .
>>
>>47411254
I think they're both adorable.
Like a pair of affectionate cats.
One is the kind that snuggles you the moment you sit down, and the other is the kind that leaves dead things for it's favorite "person."
>>
>>47411345
>Lastly it might tear a hole in the multiverse going out to exterminate Kenders in other multiverses becoming a jumper of sorts going from world to world hunting and exterminating Kenders.
A worthy legacy.
>>
File: Teeth_appearance.png (784KB, 1444x804px) Image search: [Google]
Teeth_appearance.png
784KB, 1444x804px
>>47409325
Both of them. Some of them retain more free will than the others.

But we're still fun bunch.
>>
>>47411357
You know cats do that because they think you're stupid, right? If a cat is leaving you dead things it means they think you don't know how to hunt for yourself. It's taking pity on your pathetic hunting skills.
>>
>>47411357
He hates cats.
He's one of /those/ people...
>>
>>47411382
Yes. Their tiny minds produce the cutest notions.
>>
>>47411386
Anon I don't think "people who like snakes" is a large subset of the pet owner community. Or at least, not a very vocal one.
>>
>>47411382
I wonder how that hypothesis was tested. Did they have test subjects hunt mice in front of their cat and see if the cat kept at it?
>>
>>47411409
I'd ask what you're talking about, because it doesn't make sense in the immediate context. But I'm a stalker, so I know he likes snakes.

Oddly enough, you can like both snake and pussy.
>>
>>47411382
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>47411507
They perform the same behavior with their young. They're basically trying to teach you to hunt by giving you examples. That's why they'll sometimes maim the prey but not kill it, they want to give you an easy hunt to practice on.
>>
>>47411352
It's truly outrageous, is it not?
>>
>>47410941
40k already has Kenders. They call them Ratlings. They're abhumans that mutated due to living on a paradise planet. They're exactly like Kenders, they're bunch of horny thieving halflings. At leas they can cook and shoot, they're excellent shots. So Kender would probably fit in.
>>
>>47411648
>implying

Ratlings at least acknowledge that - hey, they're actually stealing. They aren't deluding themselves that they're just "temporarily borrowing."
>>
>>47411602
Indeed, but while that one is longer have you tried to do the White Knight Chronicles Incorruptus supplement? Holy shit is that difficult to get through.
>>
>>47411316
What a time to be alive...
Thread posts: 589
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.