[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #849: SMT Q&A Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 629
Thread images: 48

File: JC.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47386743
>>
File: 1463942187385.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1463942187385.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Reposting from last thread.
>>
File: A RUNABOUT.gif (725KB, 396x237px) Image search: [Google]
A RUNABOUT.gif
725KB, 396x237px
How do you keep your secrets secret, /jc/?
>>
>>47394036
Bury them in a hole in setting just as I leave them so the evidence is in an unreachable world that is frozen in time.
>>
An idea for Malleable Reality Clairvoyance might be to expand on the third power, knowing objects details. That could let you know how to use things they've been used for before, or copying the skills of people who previously used them.

The ability to see the past is pretty powerful, and malleable reality just makes it crazy.
>>
>>47394036
first you get perfect photographic memory then you pick up incomprehensible from young justice and then you keep your mouth shut
>>
So /jc/, I've been wondering, do you prefer to make your own tech or mix-and-match existing stuff you've picked up from jumps? Ever made a mobile suit completely from scratch, or designed your own fusion reactor, or do you just prefer to take existing stuff from other jumps?
>>
>>47394079
>>47389548
My little idea is that you become somewhat like The Basanos, from Lucifer.

The Basanos are basically a living tarot deck, able to see the future and manipulate probabilities (or at least use their ability to see probabilities to game them, so they're always positioned with the best chance of getting what they want). This is something I imagine a normal Clairvoyant getting, to a much lesser extent.

The Reality marble, though, I picture coming in as the other part of the Basanos' powers - they can focus potential futures through themselves to impact the present. So one man had a chance of having a car crash in twenty years, and the Basanos used their power to cause those injuries to appear on him in the present. They made a man who was going to have a heart attack at some point in the future have one immediately. Stuff like that. I can see a jumper getting a similar ability (but obviously much less powerful).
>>
>>47393993
>title

Salty much?
>>
>>47394036
Unhand her Dan Backslide!
>>
>>47393258
>>47393316
Literally no indication whatsoever. Bolbox is not a time traveler. He doesn't exclusively exist at the end of the god damn timeline with out a past of any kind that lead up to his existence.

He shouldn't be immune to murder before he 'shows up' in the final age, which is a time and not a fucking place you have to look for and reach on your own initiative, which is a point in time more 200 million fucking years after the start of the competition anyway, so nice try denying me the long wait time.

If I want to move on with my fucking chain without waiting forever, I have to blow the goddamn planet up.

I'm not bitter about the competition, I'm bitter about how much of a sham said competition is rendered as, and how ridiculously contrived the reasoning is to justify how much of a sham it is.

It could have just been that the time scale of the competition is relatively short in real time, more closely related to the abstracted representation of the real thing demonstrated in the game, and that it would only liable take as long as it would to beat said game, and I'd be satisfied.

It could have been that it actually takes significant amounts of time before the competition is settled, but that said competition would only have so many participants and the winner's who ever's the last alive at the end, or whatever.

But instead, Bolbox is a time traveler who's unkillable until the end of the timeline because he's a time traveler, and he wins just because if you wait 'too long'. So, I have to wait as long as it takes for Bolbox to exist, then I have to kill him before he wins arbitrarily? That's shit.
>>
>>47394072
>>47394099
Unhand her Dan Backslide.
>>
>>47394217
Nope. I played the game, Bolbox is a time traveler.
>>
File: Unhand her Dan Backslide.gif (5MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Unhand her Dan Backslide.gif
5MB, 500x350px
>>47394203
>>47394219
>>
>>47394252
Not that guy, but do you have proof?

>>47394217
Ditto for you.
>>
File: i have a secret.gif (987KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
i have a secret.gif
987KB, 500x281px
>>47394036
Don't drink with Hermaeus Mora.
>>
File: UNHAND HER.png (483KB, 680x829px) Image search: [Google]
UNHAND HER.png
483KB, 680x829px
>>47394263
>>
>>47393240
Well, you need to actually be fighting someone to be able to reap them that way. If they're in your apartment, trying to punch your head off, you could do that yeah. But you can't write a poem to kill someone in the other side of the planet.

...Shit, does anything in the Fiend option even present that as a requirement, instead of leading you to assume it works like your other abilities?
>>
>>47394287
>>47394263
>>47394203
Undan her Back Handslide!
>>
>>47394036
No companions.
No physical records.
Wipe my own memory.
>>
>>47394311
Well I did not see anything that says that so if it is in there you might want to make it clearer, also the discussion you had with an anon who was asking you about it implied that it is not primarily meant to be used in combat.
>>
>>47394271
There's no indication he's a time traveler.

Assuming an entity is a time traveler where there's no indication of as much, when it'd make less sense than if the character was otherwise, makes no sense.

That there's no evidence to indicate Bolbox is a time traveler, is the basis for my understanding that he's not a fucking time traveler.

The initiative is on the claimant to provide evidence the motherfucker is a time traveler in the game.
>>
>>47394203
Dora Standpipe is a SLUT !!
a SLUT !!
she is engaged to three dudes simultaneously, who does that?
>>
>>47393306
That knowledge is useless when you can't put it into play. The other Espers will absolutely destroy you if you try to do anything. You straight up cannot beat them, and if you can't even beat other Espers how would you deal with Magic users or the bullshit going on now?
>>
>>47394160
I make things from scratch whenever possible. It's how I prove to myself that I've got a bigger technology-dick than any of the locals. I can hardly brag about something that I just bought, can I? This is especially true when dealing with mobile suits and fusion reactors, to use your examples. I have a complex about those two types of tech.
>>
>>47394370
Some Jumpers have been married to entire planets populations before.

Being engaged to three guys is much less impressive or morally dubious.
>>
>>47394217
New thread, fuck your grudge, leave last thread's drama in last thread.

And before you say shite, it counts as drama because how all of you involved are acting.
>>
>>47394401
>Shut up! I don't like your tone or this conversation topic, so stop it!
Not part of this, but fuck you.
>>
>>47394379
>You straight up cannot beat them
You don't get to decide that. You're not an authority on anything.
>>
>>47394400
Yes, but she's a woman.
>insert shitty attempt at a metaphor here.
>>
>>47394311
Actually the fiend option almost directly says that you can use it with no range restriction at all.

>Through meditation, or close examination in order to be able to recognize a soul no matter how far, you may home in on specific ensouled beings and be aware of their physical and mental situation. Now, consider yourself. Do you enjoy painting? Or are you a rock star? Whatever ‘triviality’ enflames your passion may now be used as your scythe with which to harvest life. With each note of the flute, or perhaps word upon the page, your foes will find themselves ever closer to death.

There is no mention of needing to be near them and it even implies that you can do this from any distance. Having this be meant to be used in combat would be pretty dumb though, painting in the middle of a fight is pretty suicidal even if that painting would eventually kill your enemy.

Actually if this ability has the restrictions you are saying it should then this race is absolutely worthless when compared to the others. I had though it would be more along the lines of requiring more time and effort to kill greater targets but what you are saying makes it almost worthless compared to the other 1000cp races.
>>
>>47394382
Got anything you're particularly proud of, anon?

I totally don't ask because I'm strapped for ideas beyond 'huge ass megastructure'
>>
http://lparchive.org/EVO-Search-for-Eden/
>>
>>47394435
To be fair it's the Darkseid bullshit again: it's one dude claiming Bolbox is almighty time-traveling stronk (when really the only thing I'm seeing is that he went through time to GATHER the bosses you fought) whereas the other guy's bitching about having to fight him and not being allowed to use 50 million years free to win.

Even though the competition drawback means you have to fight him regardless as you've taken the regular EVO protagonist's place (or does it not?) and - 'lo and behold, that means you do have to leap forward through the different eras on defeating each boss who're fucking up everybody else's evolution.
>>
Does anyone know any jumps where you can get/learn postcog besides raildex?
>>
>>47394217
When in doubt, blame the crystals. At least you don't have to fight Marilyn Monroe.
>>
>>47394569
I think it's just summer starting to ripen neckbeard tempers or something. I swear these bloody stupid arguments have only been happening with any frequency-as in, threads ending with them-since early in the past week.
>>
>>47394363
That was only applicable in that particular context, due to the nature of what the theoretical Fiend tribrid was fighting.

>>47394507
I didn't intend for those lines to be taken together, but I suppose it's my fault for refusing to use multiple paragraphs.

...You know, I'm fairly certain I already backed down hard on other rulings before and I'm not updating this jump again unless I'm taken by a fey mood, so sure. You can use it at any distance.
>>
>>47394597
You could probably get a pretty powerful postcog in Marvel with Precognition+Cosmic Fact
>>
>>47394177
If you could bring items and things from the future that would be insane.

"Jumper, we only have a week to analyze this and make a cure-"
"Here you go."
"But, how did you-"
"Looked into the future to find the one that worked and pulled it back. Better make more of it because that one will vanish a week from now."
>>
>>47394569
Except said competition is a fucking sham because I have to wait for the mother fucker to show up after 200 million years apparently before I can kill him to stop him from auto-winning. You don't move from one time to another, time moves on its fucking own, it makes no sense that I can take too long, when the time period where Bolbox shows up to be murdered hasn't arrived yet. I don't ave to physically travel to reach the time bolbox is at, he just appears at the end of the time line. I can't win before then by killing him either.
>>
File: Henders Island spiger.jpg (124KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Henders Island spiger.jpg
124KB, 800x420px
>>47394521
I've been building a lot of cyborg mecha these days. I'm trying to gear up for Evangelion so I can show up NERV and SEELE. Started with Henders Island life forms (from the novels Fragment and Pandemonium by Warren Fahey, acquired by having them be the wild card option in Generic Zombie Apocalypse. Henderite life is fucking terrifying, definitely apocaylpse-level). Then I acquired some Regenerator G-1 in the Godzilla the Series jump, fused them with the Hender Rat cells to make something similar to how Biollante or Space Godzilla were formed. So now I have this horrifying mix of giant radioactive dinosaur and hyper-evolved terrestrial mantis shrimp. Right now I'm working on iterative evolution of it through making multiple mutated copies and progressing with the best-functioning one of them. I'm hoping to get something more humanoid in appearance to implant the cybernetics into and awaken the psychic powers of. Also one that will be sane and compliant, I know how badly this idea can go so I'm testing them all in disposable Mystcraft worlds before I let any into real-space.
>>
>>47394379
Im pretty sure a Level 5 Clairvoyant Jumper could give Misaka a really fucking hard time, because predicting her moves, or predicting which decision you make that could lead to a passed out misaka, perhaps by manipulating where her lightning lands and causing debris to fall and harm her. As a clairvoyant, the more prep you have, the better your chances. And since you could probably look in the future and see your gonna get into some fight the esper anyway, you'll have prep when you need it.
>>
>>47394687
Shut up about it, you're just shitposting about it at this point. You're not allowed to take forever in Evo, stop crying over it, whiny little bitch.
>>
So I missed the chance to ask this when people were talking about Gravity Falls in the last thread but could you defeat Bill Cipher with Aschente from no game no life? He hates playing by rules and it's the sort of thing he would flagrantly cheat at because he could.
It's not perfect and probably not even likely to defeat him but could it give you a chance if you played your cards right?
>>
>>47394687
Well, not any previous anon, but in the game, once you beat the boss(and sometimes do something more, like escape a meteor), you rime travel to the next era. So, once you beat the era's boss, you should time skip.
>>
>>47394379
Ah, so all of them are completely immune to all mundane methods 100% of the time? No? Then good luck catching someone who knows what you'll do before you do, and can take you out at the moment it's guaranteed to work.

Sure you can't win in a straight up fight with just clairvoyance, but you'd have to be an idiot to try. Think smart and you can be terrifyingly effective.
>>
>>47394669
Nah, that's way beyond any canon Esper power. Though something like

"Jumper, the cops are onto us and we need to-"
"-leave the country and never come back. I've prepped these false passports for weeks, and in about five minutes the smoke bomb's going to go off"
"But how did you-"
"Looked into the future to figure out hwat we'd need to keep this operation running and ourselves alive. I've prepped another one two blocks down the road we'll need to dodge their backup"

wouldn't be out of the question, I think
>>
>>47394379
Most of these bastards still need to eat.
A little cobalt-60 goes missing from a lab when a security guard was distracted by a cat could conceivably find it's way into a box of their favorite snack.
What an unfortunate and unlikely chain of events that was in no way a keikaku perpetrated by the jumper. Jumper is just some kid with no extra abilities at all. Definitely not any motivation to hide every development beyond x-ray vision.
Totally just a student. Harmless.

TL note: keikaku means plan.
>>
>>47394717
You would have to convince him to agree to the ten pledges, which is highly unlikely.
>>
>>47394687
A time portal opens to take you to the next era in the game, and the jump itself states that you are similarly transported from stage to stage.

Are you blind?
>>
>>47394748
See, this guy gets it

Funny how people underestimate a precog power when it's not called PtV. It's almost like they've underestimated good ol' fashioned ingenuity and creativity without having to rely on a Shard giving you directinos
>>
>>47394748
You're scary.
>>
>>47394747
I was trying to come up with ideas for Malleable Reality.

In my example the 'normal' way would be handing over a complete chemical formula for the cure.
>>
>>47394687
You're thinking in linear time. He's not acting in linear time anymore, though. His timeline goes from the start of your jump to his victory, in linear time for him but nonlinear time for you. So he spends one day in -65M and one day in -1M, but for you two days have passed. Once he passes X days, you lose. So you also need to start acting in nonlinear time.
>>
>>47394740
>>47394767

But the concept that you could run out of time when you haven't reached the time where something happens that would facilitate running out of time because some one did a thing before me but not really because its not fucking happened 'yet'; fuck it. This is retarded.
>>
>>47394773
Well see, that's just it. Because it's not Worm, people don't think it's as valuable.

>>47394805
You're operating on the assumption none of the other competitors can do the time-skip thing.
>>
>>47394805
Welcome to time travel.
No, I'm dead serious. There's a reason why the phrase "Fuck time travel" exists, it's shenanigans.
>>
>>47394805
Look, I've been ignoring your little spat with the other anons up until now, but I think I see the fundamental problem here.

You're desperately trying to ascribe logic and rationality and sense to a multiverse where magic, gods and video game mechanics take primacy over the laws of physics in certain worlds.
>>
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does being a raildex esper cause using magic from all settings to hurt you or only raildex magic?
>>
>>47394867
Just raildex magic
>>
>>47394798
But bolbox isn't a time traveler. Even if he travels to the future, said future hasn't happened yet.

I shouldn't be able to run out of time until he shows up in said future and does the thing that lets him win.

The concept that someone can win in a future that hasn't happened yet because to much time passed for me is retarded.
>>
>>47394217
He literally sent crystals back in time to fuck with you. Go play through the monkey cave level again. It's fucking outright CALLED OUT right then.

You have absolutely no right to argue then. This jumpmaker says you can't dally. I'm pointing out how Bolbox fucks with the plot in the game. You have zero leg to stand on. Nobody cares what you WANT. Nobody cares about your 'logic'. This is the reality. Don't like it? Fucking don't jump it. End of story.
>>
>>47394217
>If I want to move on with my fucking chain without waiting forever
Boss rush. Teleport to the era boss and kill them.

Or don't take the drawback.
>>
>>47394748
It can actually get even crazier, say your fighting accelerator, your power could start to peer into his past. You become the ultimate psychological terror, as you bring up each and every mistake he made, and how he could have made things better, and he'll know your telling the truth since you could probably look into the future and see what would've happened if he did make better choices. Premonition Precog could allow you to dodge most of his attacks as well. How can someone fight you when you dissect their weaknesses and their past, their character even like a scientist dissects a corpse?
>>
>>47394894
Do you mean the lizard-people cave? The monkey cave just has a mention that Bolbox taught them how to make elevators.
>>
>>47394881
Have you ever watched a Doctor Who episode? For that matter, have you actually thought about how absurd time travel as a conept is and thus how futile trying to use logic and reason to justify being able to exploit it is?
>>
File: Treats!!!.jpg (51KB, 680x398px) Image search: [Google]
Treats!!!.jpg
51KB, 680x398px
Time for another random question /jc/!

What was your devil combination on Shin Megami Tensei?

Mine was
>Vermin Lord: Best Demon

>Fenrir: Bad ass 800ft wolf capable of freezing cities

>Unicorn: Had to take a third one and the resistances and heal are nice to have.

So, as I mixed it, it’s basically a Giant horned ice-wolf that can control rats. Rats which are writefagged to grow and transform into pseudo-wolves at some point (not much going on there, at that point they are on demon levels anyway). Because magic. Pretty snazzy, bringing Fimbulwinter out of nowhere.
And basically giving the middle finger to Lung in Worm while E88 gets salty as the Dead Sea because I’m not on their side (or anyone’s but meh).

I think I migth go to 40K and pretend I'm Leman Russ or the spirit of their planet to try and get the Spess Wolfs to chip in in the Thyranid invasion.
>>
>>47394961
Hell, maybe I do, but I'm not all that motivated to actually skim over the levels when you're being so fucking unreasonable.

If your TRUE reason is just 'I want to take the drawback and not wait', then see >>47394933 , if you're the almighty god someone who likes to want as much as you no doubt is, then you should be able to do it in five minutes, tops.
>>
>>47394036
Best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself.
Second best? Tell one other person IF YOU MUST.
THERE IS NO THIRD BEST.

>>47394160
It varies. Some things I just pull directly, but I spent the year in BSG leading up to Exodus gutting near a gross MKII Viper cockpits and replacing them with droid brains to make a neat little fleet of Viper Droids. Their systems were incompatible with the Cylons, so there was no chance of hacking--no matter what those assholes on Galactica were spouting.

I also do fairly regular upgrades for my boys (they're up to B6 now), such as better programming, components, and materials. And there's always better arrowheads.

>>47394370
YoSaphBridge

though, she was actually married to them.
>>
>>47394881
Again, you're looking at things from a linear perspective. Try to look at things like in Chrono Trigger. There's multiple time periods, but time is always moving in each of them. You can't go back to before Zeal was destroyed, because Lavos blew up Zeal in that time period. So, imagine if the portal to the Day of Lavos could move. Once you pass the point where you can travel to the Day of Lavos, the world is destroyed and the time portals die. Even if you go to that time period naturally from 1000 AD, it won't bring them back, because Lavos already won.

Nonlinear time is a bitch, and it doesn't make any sense from a linear perspective. But that's just how things are. He gets X subjective days, and then he wins. You get X subjective days, and then you lose. Use them wisely.
>>
>>47394991
Uh, third party, dude. Not the guy who was arguing about Bolbox. I'm on your side, I'm agreeing that the lizard-people say that Bolbox is tied to the crystals somehow. I was just trying to clarify so that guy couldn't point to it and go "it says nothing about that there". I'm not sure it's explicitly time travel so much as him having always been part of them, or something like that, but regardless, he exists in all the time periods.
>>
>>47394843
That's not how time travel works.

>>47394834
Even if he time skips, the future he arrives at hasn't happened yet.

>>47394894
You're just frothing mad because I'm actually making sense and you can't stand it.

I've pointed out how your argument makes no sense, and you're response is 'no, fuck you you're wrong, if you disagree then its all on you.' Fucking with the plot? What does that have to do with him winning?

What does that have to do with anything else I've said, how does anything you've pointed out, invalidate my points?
>>
>>47394521
Uplifted my ROB unit from Starfox into a Ultron level intellect that has access to Symbiote level technology and can assume direct control of most electronics and AI's through extrememly high level Technopathy and hacking skills.
Also modified my ACU by combining it with "The Cradle" from MCU so that it could generate organic components, and further augmented it with Blame! tech blueprints so it could then outfit almost all my creations with GBE's.
>>
>>47394881
It's an arbitrary limit, yes, you win. Now please accept that time travel sometimes has these arbitrary limits and this game has you evolve from a mouse to a pterodactyl by eating a floating bit of meat on a bone that appeared when you killed a shark. It clearly isn't concerned with making total logical sense.
>>
>>47394714
As a Clairvoyant, you have no way to be fast enough to dodge the lightning. You are aware knowing the future doesn't mean you have the ability to change it?

>>47394745
They deal with futuristic super guns on a regular basis. Mooks with guns aren't shit to them.

>>47394748
Enjoy the cancer.
>>
>>47394958
That's already in my plans, but based on the other guy's argument, I figured he just wanted raw kill potential.
That's just the thing though. That's not what it's for. It's for a keikaku man that likes to fuck with people. The more effort you put into it, the more you start getting all the good parts of Groundhog Day.
http://youtu.be/WiKbSM1FGUg
>>
>>47395014
It doesn't even work like that in chrono trigger though
>>
>>47395035
Dude

Dude, Doctor Who

"The future that hasn't happened yet" is a lie to children timelords tell monolinear lifeforms to prevent their brains imploding from the knowledge that sometimes things just run at their own pace

Especially when you got involved with them via drawback
>>
>>47394982
Couldn't afford it.

Had to stick with the 200 CP stipend affordable Ibaraki Doji.
>>
>>47395061
>Enjoy the cancer.
Bitch, I'm a Jumper. You really think I still have that problem?
>>
>>47395035
I just find it absurd you're trying to apply logic to time travel when time travel is inherently illogical.

Sometimes things just happen when they want to, at the speed of plot.
>>
>>47395061
So they're always prepared to stop bullets, even in their sleep? They're always able to stop explosions, even when the ground beneath them explodes with no warning while they're sneezing? They're all trained to detect the poisons you put in the food that is sent to a restaurant they'll eat at the next day?

You have to get creative. Just going up and shooting them isn't likely to work, true, but aside from Accelerator they're not all able to protect themselves 100% of the time or they'd never get hurt, even by each other.

You're right that attacking head on is suicide, which is why you be an assassin.
>>
This is the reason no one should actually bother winning the competition in the competition drawback.

That bitch Gaea deserves to get raped by Bolbox, before I kill both of them in righteous fury. I'd kill them sooner, but I want Gaea to suffer first.
>>
>>47395109
Given how many cigars and cigarettes you've been smoking? Yes.
>>
>>47395061
Premonition Precog, even aside from the Touma level plot armor still gives you almost perfect timing and unconsious knowledge of what to do next to help you win the fight. Level 5 Clairvoyant should have very little trouble positioning themselves in areas where her lightning can only hit a conductor and ignore the jumper. Also by seeing a bullet hitting you in 5 seconds from the front, you know to back down and evade, dodging the lightning strike should'nt be different.
>>
>>47395093
How?
Triple fusion gives you the cheapest for free and the second cheapest is half price
>>
>>47395130

I wasn't going to get involved until now.

But son? Back away from the computer. You are getting so butthurt that you can't abuse a drawback that I have to wonder just how pathetic your life is right now.

Back up. Re-evaluate your life.
>>
File: Baitbook.jpg (334KB, 1158x873px) Image search: [Google]
Baitbook.jpg
334KB, 1158x873px
>>47395130
>>
>>47395070
It does except for the Day of Lavos moving. Once the Zenan Bridge is fixed you can never go back to when it was broken.
>>
>>47395152
I had other perks I wanted, and was full up on drawbacks already before reaching that.

Let me guess. I'm doing it wrong not going for one of the 1000 CP options?
>>
>>47395035
I'm pissed that you've eaten up about 100 posts whining like a disgusting fat baby.

>It makes no sense!
Wow! It's fucking time travel! The planet is a goddess! Your fucking dinomammoth fucking Gaia leads to humans! It's a Japanese videogame. It doesn't ascribe to your logic. Get that through your skull.
>>
>>47395130
This. Fuck anons talking shit about how we just have to accept their retarded non-linear nonsense, I've given up on Evo. It all goes up in unholy fire. All of it, even Sol.
>>
>>47395172
Pretty much, yes. The fact that everybody else picked up at least one should've clued you in.
>>
>>47395181
You're talking to people who've passed the Butthurt Threshold.

They are whining because they aren't allowed their way.

Give up, it's not going to get anywhere beyond consuming more threads with stupid bullshit.

FUCK Summer Vacation. That is all.
>>
>>47395109
This is a thing. If I need to express to someone my...displeasure...with their actions, I'll invite them to tea. I'll then tell them what exactly they did that pissed me off, and then outline what I expect them to do for reparations--usually something that has them laughing out of the room.

What I don't tell them is that I mixed a bit of polonium in with the sugar and with a bit of mental prodding led them into taking at least a little. They die of radiation poisoning in a couple of weeks, while MCU's radiation immunity has me reading the obituaries with a smug grin and a pint of mead.
>>
>>47395069
Such fun it would be to have some way to make a temporary Groundhog Day situation. Even it it eats into the days left of my ten years in a setting it'd be worth it.

I suppose Level 5 can at least do that sort of thing.
>>
>>47395136
Hey, I need a victory charge on them Conduit powers after a plan comes together.
http://youtu.be/wyz_2DEah4o
>>
>>47395130
Am I looking at an old version of the jump? Because the one on the drive says nothing about time limits, just that you have to defeat the threat in each era to proceed, and beat all eras to win. You could have time limits on each individual threat (delay too long and the Hornet King could eat all the plants, for example), but no overall "If you don't do this fast enough, Bolbox wins the competition" clause.
>>
>>47395182
I cannot wait for when summer vacation's over and you go back to school, crybaby.
>>
>Anons actually defending this contrived nonsense that isn't even a part of the original game and seeing any criticism or logic as whining
I'm disappointed in jumpchain.
>>
>>47395020
Ah I see. Sorry anon.

>>47395204
Makes sense, I guess. It's irritating though. It's a wonderful jump and it doesn't deserve nuclear butthurt.
>>
>>47395232

Are you the Anti-Red Shitposter?

Are you about to start shitting on Worm Anon?
>>
>>47395212
Exactly. Spend the last two years of free time planning a /perfect/ last day.
That sounds fun.
>>
>>47395232
I'm glad. Jump chain is better this way as long as bitching like yours is less tolerated.
>>
>>47395232
As far as I can tell, it's not part of the jump, either. I'm seriously confused about where this conversation came from.
>>
>>47395232
How about you fuck off.
>>
>>47395232
I thought we were talking about the thing that means you basically play the original game?
>>
So, in Generic Sburb, what do you think going Seer of Time, or maybe Mage of Time would get you? (And obviously there's some God Tier going on.)
>>
>>47394982
I wanted to go Kraken+Variable CP x2 (SMT1 Corpse and Devil Summoner Slime) but it was my first jump in a new chain, so companion cheese was the only way I could feel confident about my survival. Also feared personality death, what with how old demons are.

Ended up going Primordial Might and getting a bunch of OC companions+Alice.
>>
>>47395061
>As a Clairvoyant, you have no way to be fast enough to dodge the lightning. You are aware knowing the future doesn't mean you have the ability to change it?

You know the guy in front of you will go for a stab.
>You could use your shield
>You could parry
>You could catch the sword
>You could stop it with telekinesis
>You could teleport away
>You could stop time
> You could compell him into sleep
>You could create a black hole to eat the blade
>You could summon a giant demon to eat the guy

As you consider all of these options in what seems several minutes thanks to your dozens of bulet-time-esque perks you suddenly remember "Aw shit I saw myself being stabbed." as the blade slowy treks towards your torso.

Thirty subjective minutes later the sword finally reaches your clothing.
>>
>>47395245
Is this a thing now? Are people just calling anyone that disagrees with them the anti red shitposter? Easy way to shut down any argument you don't like eh?
>>
>>47395265
>>47395262
It's something worm-anon said apparently, but I've just taken the guy who said that at his word while I was arguing with him on the benefit of the doubt that he was telling the truth..
>>
Is...is it JUST me or are we having more shitstorms and arguments than usual? Like, usually we go at least 3 or 4 threads before another shit storm, sometimes more, and yet it seems EVERY thread recently has been filled with arguments that take up 100 or more posts. Like, what gives?
>>
>>47395245
No, but they're friends so I wouldn't be surprised if the nerfbitch encouraged this kind of shit.
>>
>>47395293
That sounds like something the anti red shitposter would say...
>>
>>47395109
We're using Clairvoyant in a vacuum.

>>47395148
This is another perk. We're talking about the power on its own.

>>47395127
Sure seems that way. They're trained to be used as tools.
>>
>>47395293
>>47395296
Phone posting now, I see...
>>
>>47395297
Seems like it.
>>
>>47395297
It's all me, I've been orchestrating the whole thing.
>>
>>47395297
People keep mentioning summer? Are these highschoolers or something?
>>
>>47395297
We are. We definitely are.

And it makes motivation non-existent. I really don't feel like making shit for this place.
>>
>>47395297
Every once in a while be have some reasonable and productive conversations, it's rare but it happens.
>>
>>47395283
Hey, SMTAnon, do you mind if I ask you a question? If we take the Variable option, could we take Star as a race? I ask because Star is the race of the Septentriones, and even though they're enemies/bosses in DS2, it's explicitly noted that they're NOT demons, but something that predates even them.
>>
>>47395324
DIOOOOOO!
>>
>>47395297
I'm sorry anon, but we've had multiple 'shitstorms' every thread for the last two years. This is nothing new.
>>
>>47395283
>Ended up going Primordial Might and getting a bunch of OC companions+Alice.
Did you got hidden potential for the sweet sweet invulnerability shield?
>>
>>47395130
>Anon is literally wishing rape on a girl because the time traveling abomination that's trying to get her doesn't ascribe to his logic.
You have severe problems.
>>
>>47395293
You say, as >>47395301 decides to rear his dickless form.
>>
>>47395326
Part of it is summer, and part of it is Spacebattles. They have to play nice on their site, so they come over here and throw their retarded ideas around with impunity. If you see an argument about a jump long-released, people getting incensed for inexplicable reasons, interpretations that are just Tera-level stupid but without his charming bafflement, then likely its an SB-poster.
>>
>>47395361
He's pissed he has to put in effort for booty.
>>
>>47395362
I swear, everytime either Red or Anti-Red is mentioned, it summons him. It's like saying the King in Yellow's name-wait a second...
>>
>>47395190
I didn't. I took the drop-in capstone and the 500 CP potential perk. Not sure what I want to spend the last 200 CP on.
>>
>>47395404
I thought Dormant Power was 600 CP?
>>
>>47395350
I'm gonna go with no on that one.

>>47395357
I really wanted to, but no. I'd have to dip into drawbacks or drop companions to get it, and my entire game plan relied on having a crew. Well, I probably could safely give up on Alice to get it. But nah son, that ain't happening.
>>
>>47395316
>seems that way
Well, lucky for Clairvoyants you don't have the author saying they live, they have to get by on their actual skills. That said you still need to be smart: If you try to blow up Misaka with a remote detonated bomb she may sense the electricity and nullify it until she can tell what it was about to do, then she's on guard because she knows you're trying to bomb her.

Fortunately you saw that future and put the bomb away. You'll get one that doesn't need electricity and put it in her toilet later, it'll go off when she flushes and you know no-one will find it because you kept looking until you found a way to ensure it wouldn't be noticed.

Now I don't know why you want to blow up her in particular, but she's a powerful electrokinetic so I just used it as an example. Aside from Accelerator this would work on most of them. Hell, unless arm-man really does have plot armor you could take him out this way, leaving only an arm behind (maybe).

If they start to catch on (which they would) you go to another tactic, and another, and another. You're basically assassin Batman or something, planning plans to plan for their plans.
>>
>>47395362
You got a point here? So he appears in one thread and suddenly everyone you disagree with is him, even if he posts long after their arguments?
>>
>>47395420
It got bumped down to 500cp again, thank YHVH.
Seriously, that jump is a cp vampire.
>>
>>47395393
That is wrong Hastur is far more pleasant than a certain asshat.
>>
>>47395361
Aaaand now you know the mentality behind college frat-boys.

If they can't get it easily, it deserves horrible things happening to it.
>>
>>47395297
Not anymore than usual. More people complaining about things though.
>>
>>47395420
The update made it 500CP

>>47395334
I know that feel. Not even Dragonlance kept the sale from flowing, as >>47395301 proves. I wouldn't be surprised if Red just abandoned us by now.
>>
>>47395297
Every Summer things go to shit.

Last Summer was:

>QS quitting
>SoAnon quitting
>>
>>47395386
>Tera-level stupid but without his charming bafflement
I know he gets a lot of shit, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that laughs at his fuckups.

"What do you mean destroying the laws of physics and letting everyone do whatever they want whenever they want however they want isn't in their best interest? I'm making them free, they'll be happy"

It's like watching a dog getting startled by his own fart.
>>
>>47395431
>No
Rats, all right thanks SMTAnon.
>>
>>47395293
I wasn't thinking it before, but I sure as hell am now. The "we only have one shitposter" theory is starting to make a lot more sense.
>>
>>47395468
>Dragonlance
Always makes me sad when a jump gets released and it gets swallowed up by a shit storm or some other bit of bullshit arguing.
>>
>>47395506
It was released last thread, and we had a lot of discussion about it.
>>
>>47395502
Not that anon, but what, because otherwise it's a bad sign for humanity or because the way they type is similar/the same, or what?
>>
>>47395506
Most of last thread was about it, so it didn't get it too bad.

That guy who cannot handle non-linear time and wants Gaia raped for it didn't show up until the end.
>>
>>47395502
Then you should be disgusted with yourself because you're almost as bad as him for using the worst member of the community to dismiss any and all things you dislike.
>>
>>47395520
Was it? I must have missed it, all I saw was the SMT and EVO discussions.
>>
>>47395527
It's mostly that, after an argument like this circles around enough, the guy starts whining about Red. Like the thread before the one before last? Someone started shitting on OAA hardcore, and a salty OP dragged it into a new thread. So people kept arguing, and when it got pointed out that she had said it was people like him being so cruel to other jumpmakers that was the real problem, he said "Good I hope she leaves then", revealing himself to be the same shitposter. He's also been going after ASA lately.
>>
>>47395546
Yep. We were discussing about the classes, and how the Death Knight being worth 1000cp(with a mandatory, no point 600cp drawback) should be 800cp with the same drawback thing.
>>
>>47395584
>He's also been going after ASA lately.
Huh.

>Red
>OAA
>ASA
Anyone else have three letter names? They may be the next victims of the Three Letter Shitter.
>>
>>47395584
>He's also been going after ASA lately
But wasn't he trying to get Red to leave because ASA was his waifu or something?
>>
>>47395527
Because they have the exact same reaction to being called out on it.

>>47395544
Uh huh. Worse than Bancho, got it.
>>
>>47395602
Illuminati?!
>>
>>47395604
Do you seriously fucking think he actually likes ASA? he wants to make people shit on him by setting him up as her enemy.
>>
>>47395297
It's like the tides
Low Tide just ended, and now the Shitstorms are coming in.
>>
>>47395602
Welp, Val is fucked.
>>
>>47395061
You don't dodge the lightning you dodge the person. Nicolas Cage's 2007 movie "Next" shows us how a clairvoyant can fight. He knows your moves, he knows where you'll be, he sees every possible outcome and chooses the right outcome. Like he sees you're firing a gun at him, he's not doing Matrix shit. He sees where to walk, duck, standstill...etc to avoid getting hit as he advances towards you.

He then sees you're about to use your rifle as a club. So he again sees best possible move to make, so he can minimize injury. Turns out he has a time limit on how far out he can see, unless it contain's Jessica Biel's character. So I always imagine fights like that with precog.
>>
Holy fuck, the level of boogiemanning in this thread is absurd.

Some guy starts yelling about how a thing doesn't make sense, then arguing about it with people who blindly defend it about if it does or doesn't, gets called a shit poster because he won't just shut up because people want him to, and finally in the fall out when everybody goes full retard and makes total asses out of themselves, we all start throwing blame at nebulous shitposters; those guys at space battles, summer kiddies, Some Nefarious Singular person now assumed to also be anti-red, with McCarthyism levels of paranoid delusion in the accusations whenever anybody calls it out.

What happened to the days when we could criticize jumps, and it didn't mean we all jumped on the bandwagon to shit on the guy because he was 'whining', or accuse them of being the same person who also didn't like this or that, or refused to listen to it at all because any criticism is unwelcome at all.

/jc/'s become terrible. It was always terrible, but it's worse now, because all anyone does is respond to non-shit with shit as if it was shit, then back again with more shit. Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit. Shit.
>>
>>47395584
You have zero proof it was the same person and they talk different enough that I'm saying bullshit on them being the same.

>>47395613
Woah, look at that rock solid evidence. How could we ever have doubted your investigative abilities you colossal dickmuncher?
>>
>>47395591
>Death Knight
No shit? Lord Soth was muh fav villain from that series. The book where he goes to Ravenloft is pretty neat, too.
>>
>>47395647
This. So much this. This bogeyman shit has to stop, you are all doing exactly what the anti red shitposter wants by getting paranoid and causing arguments and shit by accusing people. Everyone here needs to grow up and act like adults.
>>
>>47395647
>>47395651
Phone poster.
>>
>>47395651
You can stop defending yourself now. Even if you're not him, the shitposter also loves denying his identity, and you have no proof yourself. If you want to be listened to you'll calm down and approach this without anger, because that's something the shitposter actually can't do.
>>
>>47395617
I CAN SEE THE TRIANGLE!
>>47395652
Yep. It does cost 800cp now, and it comes with a drawback where the gods refuse to help you for different reasons, and their followers want you dead, with the more you kill causing more, even stronger people to go after you.
>>
>>47395647
Anti-red, calling it. Anyone that doesn't believe anti-red is every shitposter is themselves anti-red, and thus, the same guy.
>>
>>47395316
>We're using Clairvoyant in a vacuum.
Well, instead of asking why, I'm just going to point out that cobalt-60 does get transported safely on a regular basis. Wear a hazmat suit as you place the box of Espy-snacks in a place you know they will visit while hungry in the future.
If you're not a tard, they won't really have a reason to suspect their good fortune.
This shit takes work, and patience. Plan, plan, do your schoolwork, and then plan some more.
Plan while eating breakfast. Plan while in the shower. Maybe masturbate to your sexy classmate that's changing her clothes on the other side of the district. Plan on the train. Plan while you train. Plan when you should probably have been paying attention in class, then answer the question you weren't listening to by checking the last few minutes of time. Plan at lunch, which you knew would be the same damn sandwiches next week, so you packed your own damn bento. Plan on the way home after awkwardly saying goodbye to that cute classmate.
Plan the /perfect/ day of reckoning.
Plan the nexus of judgement.
Plan the hour when the world changed forever.
Laugh as the dominos all fall down.
Will it work? If it doesn't, you didn't plan hard enough, and that's your fault. Hopefully you were at least smart enough to plan for that contingency, so your trail doesn't lead straight back to your doorstep.

But if it does.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh....
Yesssssss....

It's a style of play that isn't for everyone.
But I /love/ it.
>>
>>47395647
You just mad because people laughed off your rage?
>>
>>47395651
You are clearly anti-red, so I don't need to believe you when you claim not to be.
>>
>>47395666
>>47395669
>>47395699
I hope you guys realise you are doing more to drag the community down at this point then anti-red could ever do on his own.
>>
>>47395679
Wait a minute, as far as I recall Red doesn't believe that the shitposters are the same person...
Does that mean that RED IS ANTI-RED?!
>>
>>47395647
The only person misspelling 'bogeyman' like this was shitposting about Red two threads ago. You obvious faggot.
>>
>>47395705
Or better yet there might be trolls just stirring the pot just to make the thread worse.
>>
>thread's burning because everyone thinks everyone's AntiRed
>it's a civil war
>Civil War

Don't you see? It was all Zemo!
>>
>>47395705
Sometimes I wonder.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkUQDI-ysU

>this video
>is literally all of you right now
>LITERALLY
>ALL OF YOU
>>
So.

We got Dragonlance today, that was neat. Anyone else thinking of jumps they might make?

I know I'll be really happy if someone makes a Doom 2016 jump.
>>
>>47395697
I'm liking this play style more and more.
>>
>>47395751
How is it? I've not gotten a chance to play the game yet. It's not bad right?
>>
Would Omega teleportation from X-Men Movies let you teleport different parts of the same person's body to different places and if not where can I find a perk that would let a jumper do that
>>
>>47395647
>Defending a guy literally calling for Gaia to get raped because he can't understand Bolbox.
>>
>>47395751
We had an anon who wanted to make it.

He quit wanting to make jumps period because of the shitstorming.
>>
>>47395740
If he's responsible for this, then we must locate him! We'll call it, Operation:Finding Zemo!
>>
>>47395740
>Everyone
No, people are just calling out the guy whining for 200 posts and calling for rape and planetary destruction because he doesn't like the jump.
>>
>>47395719
Is...is this what passes for valid evidence of samefagging among you idiots? Are you so deluded?
>>
>>47395759
Wouldn't be able to tell you anon, as I haven't played it. But allow me to transcribe what a friend told me about it:

>"YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS AT 3AM WITH A BUCKET OF POPCORN AND BBQ SAUCE BEFORE YOU DIE."
>>
>>47395759
>How is it? I've not gotten a chance to play the game yet. It's not bad right?
You ever remember something from your childhood, and then it gets remade and you play it and its super disappointing because it just doesn't feel the same? But then you think, that's not fair nostalgia makes everything better.

Doom 2016 is as good as your memories of Doom. It's so fucking horrible and gory and fast and smooth and unforgiving. It doesn't innovate shit. It just does what it does. It gives no fucks. I haven't had this much fun with a shooter in YEARS.
>>
>>47395746
False.

The last few seconds never happen in these threads.

Ever.
>>
>>47395647
Thanks for making this post. For what it's worth, despite how pathetic and paranoid some anons have been acting, I think your post really sums up the thing that's been causing us to have so many arguments lately. It's all turned into some sort of caustic hug box where anyone that doesn't follow that majority is screamed at and insulted till they leave out of frustration. People need to realise that doing this means the person they are so scared of is winning and yet it seems like none of them can look past their own fear and hypocrisy to do that.
>>
>>47395802
>>47395773

>anons try to find humor in the situation as a means of diffusing the argument

This is not the right time to continue the argument.
>>
>>47395751
I'd make it myself, but I ain't got no computer...
If that changes, and it still isn't taken, then I'll have to get off my ass.
>>
>>47395761
Raildex Teleporter, Malleable Reality.
>>
JUST STOP TALKING TO HIM YOU DUMBASSES!
>>
>>47395742
...are. Are you accusing Red of being her own shitposter?

Is this what we're doing now? Have we come full circle?
>>
>>47395858
I think he's responding to himself to bait more replies.

>>47395862
He's trying to be 'funny'.
>>
>>47395647
>What happened to the days when we could criticize jumps

The same thing that happened to the days when people made actually valid criticisms.

All of this started with "muh power."
>>
>>47395812
>>47395759
>>47395818
Related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig
>>
Fuck it.

r8 me.

>Shin Megami Tensei - 574
Background: Demon
Drawbacks: World of Chaos (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-Theme Music (Free)
-Kugutsu Magic (Free)
-Dormant Power
-Sacrificial Bestowment
-Psychodiver
-Demon Race: Ibaraki Doji (200 CP Stipend)

Items & Companions:
-Magnetite x2
-The Overlord’s Seat
-Companion Import (400 CP)
>>
>>47395873
>I think he's responding to himself to bait more replies.
Yes.
>>
>>47395873
Yeah... I'm a troll and that's a tactic I've used.
It's a thing.
>>
>>47395874
Wrong. There's nothing wrong with arguing for more power when appropriate just like there's nothing wrong with arguing for less when appropriate. This exact factionalism has been getting under my skin since I first came here. There's not two white and black sides there you know.
>>
File: 9035a623602b2c4da31181985a427fef.png (570KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9035a623602b2c4da31181985a427fef.png
570KB, 848x1200px
>>47394036
I'm really bad at keeping secrets. Travelling with 8 Companions for an extended period of time fosters a certain openness.

>>47394160
Oh, I mix and match all over the place. It's not an easy, snap my fingers, process. I try to work things out logically where I can. Admittedly, I tend to plug holes in my logic with magi-tech.

>>47394521
I'm proud of the silliest things. My Junk Dragon (now an Iron Man-esk mecha), the Soul Swap device I created (useless because, well, magic does it way better), and the little troop of Cheer Bots I created because I had a few years of feeling depressed and sorry for myself.
>>
>>47395759
Oh...
Rip....
HA...
Rip and tear....
HA HA!
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!!
>>
>>47395892
Your build is shit.
Nah but I don't know much about SMT but it looks alright.
>>
>>47395892
Uh...Well. You might want to mention some previous jumps, because to me it looks like you just threw yourself into the meat grinder.
>>
>>47395907
>Yeah... I'm a troll and that's a tactic I've used.
>It's a thing.
Its a simple tactic that is surprisingly effective.
>>
>>47395892
Magnetic.
>>
>>47395890
While that was related, I do have to blame you for not posting the best one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsUi9R6V1WA
>>
>>47395763
It's not shitposting though. Our standards of what shitposting are have become so broad and loose, literally anything is shitposting now as long as we don't like it.

If he was shitposting, he'd be making demands of the jump maker to give him an apology, saying shit about the quality of Worm, Red, and other jump maker's characters, and in general demand more power or whatever.

He never outright said he wanted to stick around for however long, he was pissed off about how he perceived the timeline to be dumb, and his conclusion wasn't 'Worm fix this', it was 'fuck it, i'm not dealing with this settings nonsense' and he blew it up.

Which in jump chain is petty but valid, and for him, probably in character.
>>
>>47395935
>Shin Megami Tensei - 574

This is Jump #574.

I'm to the point where I'm needing to troll the Uploads folder.
>>
>>47395697
I wanted to debate you more man, but yeah, you know. Too much going on for us to argue without it turning sour or making other people unhappy because of the tone.
>>
>>47395892
7/10. Less points for not telling us what your companions got.

Since you're at jump 574, I really doubt you can't deal with World of Chaos.
>>
>>47395907
Don't forget the tactic of acting like a shithead and then claiming that you were the one arguing something from earlier. It's a great way to have people discount other people's arguments and incredibly easy to associate yourself with things if you act like a well known shitposter.

We all saw it earlier. All you need do is mention you hate red and then say you were part of another argument and everyone ignores it.
>>
>>47395988
Still building for my Companions.

Shoulda waited to post until those were done.
>>
>>47395980
Oh. Didn't see that. Yeah, you're good.
>>
File: 1457197059197.png (136KB, 661x740px) Image search: [Google]
1457197059197.png
136KB, 661x740px
>>47395756
>mfw I made someone happy with my rant
>>
JC, what is your favorite build in your chain? Not your favorite jump, but a build that was unusually fun, weird, and notable.
>>
>>47395988
>I really doubt you can't deal with World of Chaos.
Random comment since we're in that head space. I hate sentences with that many negatives strung together. I always have to slow down and I feel like such a mouth breather when I do.
>>
>>47395973
It was always shitposting, even back then, when people whined about jumps like worm or evo. It's just not tolerated anymore, because we've learned better than to allow that kind of thing.
>>
>>47396023
I don't doubt that the type of person not to leave this place is the type to not be all that bright, but I don't think so darkly of you Anon, even if you don't think the same.
>>
>>47396036
No it's not and no, you don't decide what is or isn't tolerated. You can scream things down and I'm sure you do, but you don't actually control what is and isn't accepted here.
>>
>>47395944
If only I had the personality to match.

>>47395934
>I don't know much about SMT

Welcome to the same boat. Were this earlier in my chain, I'd probably have just avoided drawbacks altogether given what I've heard of it.
>>
>>47395986
That's ok, I'm honestly kind of hungry.
Imma go make some dinner.
I got some awesome homemade egg noodles from my neighbors down the road, and one of my chickens needs to die because she's a bitch.
Soup night.
>>
>>47396023
Come on, man, it's just a double negative. It can always be worse, as SMTAnon was eager to demonstrate. Oi.
>>
>>47395956
Eh, I'd say it's a close second, and that only because i'm a sucker for industrial metal.
>>
>>47396052
I'm gonna go read a book with pictures
>>
>>47395818
I'm so happy to hear that.
>>
>>47396019
I was fond of the Negima build where I was an amnesiac teenage crime lord (Mob perk). The eight-person waitstaff companion from Tomb Raider meant that there were a total of eleven new students entering Class 3-A at once, and ten of them spent the entire time trying to cover my ass while trying to pretend they didn't know me.
>>
>>47396052
This is why Musubi need to be exterminatused.
>>47396057
SMT 1 doesn't have the insane power levels of post-Nocturne games, though Thor does start World War 3, and YHVH does flood the world.
>>
>>47396056
If we all don't like it, doesn't that mean it's not accepted? Anon in general agrees that shitposting is shit, and shouldn't be allowed. Whining is shitposting.
>>
File: salt elemental.jpg (58KB, 414x510px) Image search: [Google]
salt elemental.jpg
58KB, 414x510px
>>47396077
>>47396090
>>47396105
>>
>>47396019
...That's actually a good question for me. I think I'm going to have to say Bloodborne on this one. Ended up with:

>Vile Blood + Bloodied Combat
>Lumenwood Kin + Scenarios
>Watched Drawback

Which I'm told basically makes me the subject of great interest to Great Ones, which when I also took Nightmare Mode, thus removing a great deal of my ability to protect myself, that made it far more interesting. Despite the people who told me that it was basically going to cause every single Great One available to come after me.

>>47396087
>industrial metal
You have absolutely superb taste.
>>
File: flavor town.gif (1MB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
flavor town.gif
1MB, 500x410px
What do you eat when you've eaten everything, /jc/?

When you've dined with kings and gobbled down a literal landfill? When you've sipped the finest wines and drowned your sorrows in molten steel? When you've imbibed the nectar of the gods and munched on literal condensed Evil?
>>
File: BAD IDEA TIME.png (259KB, 810x749px) Image search: [Google]
BAD IDEA TIME.png
259KB, 810x749px
>>47396142
>>
>>47396107
>We all
First mistake. Multiple people have called you out on that by now.
>Anon in general
Second verse, same as the first.
>Whining
Easy to put down discussions or complaints if you put it all under the same banner isn't it? Your opinion, nothing more.
>>
>>47396019
Oddly enough, my Worm and Evo build.
Because in Evo, thanks to me and my companions, we together purchased all the shard types, and got the simulated biome (perfect for testing biologic monsters I create agaist things like Archdemons), and the Crystal Womb (perfect for healing after a long battle, and even better for Franken Frans tinkering).

For Worm all of my companions joined with me, and we rounded out our skillset a whole lot, and was very fun thinking of interesting ways my companions could use their shard's
>>
>>47396142
People. Specifically in dark-souls.
>>
>>47396142
A hamburger.
After all that fancy, eldritch crap, you'd be surprised how good a regular old hamburger tastes.
>>
>>47396165
At least someone here is having fun!
>>
>>47396142
The thing about food? You don't get bored of it just after eating it once.

>>47396155
I don't get it.
>>
>>47396171
A freshly made American Burger?
>>
>>47396167
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED?

TO FEED ON THE HUMANITY OF MANUS' CORPSE, THE PRIMEVAL MAN
>>
Are the dinos in Dinotopia ugly feathered, hairy, and spined things or are they nice and scaly?
>>
>>47396179
I do my best to just have a good time, and try to enjoy when the thread is nice and were all brainstorming perk combinations and such. I just want us all to be happy, and enjoy some escapism every now and then.
>>
>>47396019
Well, there was my Evangelion build, where I played the role of a hot blooded mad scientist who fought the Angels and Mass Produced Evangelions with SCIENCE.
>>47396200
No, a German hamburger-OF COURSE AN AMERICAN BURGER YOU FREAKING COMMIE!
>>
>>47396142
Eat eating. If you haven't consumed the concept of consumption, then you're still a scrub rutting around in the filth.

git gud
>>
>>47396155
I'm glad I brought that over here.
It's fucking perfect.
>>
>>47396227
As far as I know, scales.
>>
File: 59568840.jpg (87KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
59568840.jpg
87KB, 300x300px
>>47396142
Sweets. I have an eternal sweet tooth and there's always something new to try, even if I have to make it myself.
>>
>>47396227
Most are scaly, there are a few archaeopteryxes and microraptors with feathers, though.
>>
File: scientifically accurate pratt.jpg (218KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
scientifically accurate pratt.jpg
218KB, 900x658px
>>47396227
>feathers
>ugly

You take that back.
>>
>>47396250
>>47396256
Good. That's how it should be.

>>47396261
Chickens.
>>
File: Chicken 1.jpg (42KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken 1.jpg
42KB, 620x388px
>>47396142
I don't know about y'all, but Imma be eating neighborly goodwill and hot revenge tonight.
>>
File: 079_sob_405.jpg (100KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
079_sob_405.jpg
100KB, 800x782px
>>47396227
No, they're proper lizard dinos not the horrible feathered abominations that heretical scientists and their hipster allies are peddling.

>>47396261
>pic related
>>
>>47396235
>>47396200
No, an Australian burger.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 750x500px
>>47396227
>ugly feathered
U wot, m8?
>>
>>47396271
>>47396296
>Dissing the Feathery dinos
I hate both of you.
>>
>>47396298
You know for a second there I thought that was ripped from an actual commercial.
Some of those get really over the top.
>>
>>47396222
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS NEED

TO FEED ON THE HUMANITY OF OTHER HUMANS

Holy shit please tell me my mobilefagging spoiler-fu is correct.
>>
>>47396142
Have you tried Arcadia's Full Course Menu? Eatten the Eight Kings & Four Heavenly Kings? Did you eat the demon king? Did you eat the entire Toriko world?

Then you haven't eatten anything at all. Gourmet cells are most delicious thing in the multiverse. More there are, better it tastes. Seeing how Arcadia Full Course Menu item's are the rarest ingredients, they taste the best. Seeing how the Eight Kings & Four Heavenly Kings (plus Starjun, Acacia, and Midora) have highest concentrations of it, they have to be super delicious. Then you have the Gourmet Demon King who's cooking Toriko's Earth. Lastly you have Toriko's Earth itself which is giant gourmet cell buffet.

So start eating!
>>
File: Leto II joe tuscany.jpg (283KB, 959x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Leto II joe tuscany.jpg
283KB, 959x1500px
>>47396019
In Dune it is actually possible through a combination of perks to become the God Emperor

You take Abomination, Kwisatz Haderach Candidate, and Reverend Mother and then you overdose on spice and cover yourself with the sandtrout. Boom, instant sandworm man.

You don't actually need Reverend Mother if you have a similar perk that gives you complete chemical control of your body down to the molecular level.
>>
>>47396320
That's mean.
>>
>>47396311
People sure love bearded vultures lately.
>>
>>47396347
Acacia, not Arcadia. Also, the Gourmet Demon King doesn't actually exist, turns out he was a metaphor for something else.
>>
>>47396354
Wait, never mind you don't need Reverend Mother at all, you get that perk for free just by being an Abomination.
>>
>>47396354
Huh.

I need to actually get read up on Dune. How dry of reading is it?
>>
>>47396354
But anon, why do you want to be a prototype Jabba the Hutt?
>>
>>47396381
They're the reason I'm ok with feathered dinosaurs. Look at that fucker, and tell me he wouldn't be scary as fuck with a pair of sickle-shaped talons.
>>
I left to masturbate, what's happ-oh fuck.

Can I just say, as an epitaph to that whole argument, that the reason I was so bothered in the first place wasn't that Evo couldn't be stalled or ended early, but that the competition just didn't seem legitimate to me?

The time travel stuff is secondary.

The stuff with bolbox was part of it, but still secondary.

But I'm salty as hell that fucking competition isn't more competition-y, mysterious time stream or otherwise.
>>
>>47396383
What
>>
>>47396383
Wait. Seriously?
>>
>>47396422
Most people depict them like songbirds or chickens though.
>>
>>47396424
Don't you dare bring it up again. That's done and over with, we've had enough of your whining.
>>
>>47396424
Apology accepted, I guess?
>>
>>47396424
So the last half of the argument, with the calls for harm to Gaia and ranting about how bad the thread was for not listening to you, that was someone else falseflagging?
>>
File: 1458673236299.jpg (90KB, 650x920px) Image search: [Google]
1458673236299.jpg
90KB, 650x920px
>>47396019
I'm rather enjoying my Gravity Falls build. All my Companions and myself went in as Journal Entries, known as the R.O.U.S.s (Rapscaleons of Unusual Suspiciousness). The build itself isn't the most interesting thing in the multiverse, but the story so far is rather fun.
>>
>>47396383
I was wondering why people thought he was real. I read through that chapter, and I was confused as to why people thought that that demon was supposed to be a real, solar system sized demon instead of just a visual metaphor.
>>
>>47396508
To be fair, given how the story's gone so far?

Would anyone have REALLY been surprised if the King was actually a solar-system-sized demon?
>>
>>47396426
>>47396438
Well, he sort of exists. It's a role, not a distinct entity. Anything can be the Gourmet Demon King if it has sufficient hunger, right now it's Neo. But it's not like the Nitro cook planets for the sake of the Gourmet Demon King, they cook planets because to cook things is the will of the Gourmet Cells. Neo came along later.
>>
File: dune_tribute_by_jamga-d34c20h.jpg (282KB, 1701x612px) Image search: [Google]
dune_tribute_by_jamga-d34c20h.jpg
282KB, 1701x612px
>>47396404
High strength and speed, nigh-indestructible, sandworm immunity, immune to aging, millennial spanning prescience, cool sandworm body.
>>
>>47396475
>Ranting
Yeah, keep on keeping on. Someone points out you and your ilk are ruining the thread with your boogeyman bullshit? They're just salty, no way that they have a point. Idiot.
>>
>>47396439
Most people are fucking stupid.
>>
>>47396604
Oh my god yes.
>>
>>47396404
Fun fact that the Hutts are actually surprisingly good warriors.
>>
>>47396424
http://lparchive.org/EVO-Search-for-Eden/

Seems competitiony enough to me.
>>
>>47396625
I remember them being surprisingly strong, don't know about speed or anything.
>>
>>47396635
They are more ambush predators than frontal fighters.
>>
>>47396588
But if you touch water it's like the strongest acid.
>>
File: tumblr_ntri1dxrP71tjziuto4_500.gif (812KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntri1dxrP71tjziuto4_500.gif
812KB, 500x280px
Who here has ever taken a drawback/origin that makes you replace someone, ala Avatar in FE:A? Who did you replace and what went down?

I know I have.
>>
>>47396625
Once upon a time, it is pretty clear what drugs, laziness, and generations of other bullshit has done to their once great combat ability.
>>
Very quick SMT question because this EVO shitposting reminded me of something I wanted to ask.

The Environmental Protection perk says that you can survive for days in conditions that would kill a normal human in hours. Is it unreasonable to assume that this perk would also allow you to survive minutes in conditions that would kill normal humans in seconds? I ask because I wanted to combo this perk with one from EVO called Change of Circumstance that allows you to change to adapt to environments that aren't instantly fatal, I believe I recall worm_anon saying being able to survive for a few minutes was the requirement for activation. If this works, I might use these two as my go-to "survive extreme environments" strategy.
>>
File: i'm ded.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i'm ded.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>47396439
See >>47396604
>>
>>47396667
You became Saber?
>>
>>47396475
I was that guy.

I never claimed to be him, and honestly, I don't know why you just assumed we were the same person. It wasn't in response to that argument, I'm just generally in favor of saying fuck it to Evo and its nonsense since I've no interest in any of its rewards and just see its attachment to the games plot as stupid.

I'd always advocated just ruining everything in that setting because it pisses me off.
>>
>>47396667
>Pic related
Best saber.
>>
What are good early jumps for getting companions?
>>
>>47396667
So you're saying you also picked up a shitty singing voice?
>>
>>47396667
I didn't. Not out of any desire not to be the protagonist, but rather... it feels wrong to just overwrite a defined, pre-existing /person/, you know?

If I'm going to kill someone, I want them to see my face when I do it.
>>
>>47396670
I'm gonna go with yes on that one.
>>
>>47396668
I doubt that because I recall Jabba actually having to hunt someone personally and actually killing him with no trouble.
>>
>>47396724
But anon, unless you drop in, you do that every jump
>>
>>47396711
>Best Saber
>Not Mordred
Those are Fighting Words son
>>
>>47396714
Tenchi
>>
File: 0MorwhL.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0MorwhL.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>47396695
I ended up becoming Nero and marrying Arturia.

Then we adopted Mordred.

My chain is weird.

>>47396718
T-THE EMPRESS HAS A FANTASTIC SINGING VOICE I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW.
>>
>>47396424
It better have been some damn good wank material.
>>
File: 1204 - O9NTTZA.jpg (30KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
1204 - O9NTTZA.jpg
30KB, 225x346px
>>47396652
I've been immune to water as both a chemical and a mystical element for like 90 jumps now so that isn't as big of a deal as it might otherwise be.
>>
>>47396755
Fight me bitch. I said it Nero is better than your Mordred.
>>
>>47396748
Weren't those all me, though?

As in, me?
>>
>>47396296
T-rex has been so mistreated lately.
>>
>>47396791
At some point they we someone else. But now they are you, and themselves no longer. Are you yourself anymore than you are them?

I can't say.

But they were not you.
>>
>>47396765
YOUR WEDDING DRESS IS A WHORE'S DISPLAY WINDOW.
>>
>>47396714
Disney.
Kancolle.
>>
who made the how to train your dragon wip
>>
>>47396821
So I take it the Jumpers going with the "reincarnation" method of jumping are doing it wrong?
>>
>>47396828
>Needing to be modest.
>Not wanting to show your perfect body to the whole world.
>>
>>47396847
KOTOR I think.
>>
>>47396786
No filthy slut who has to force people to listen to her terrible singing voice is better than my daughteru

I'm joking, not actually mad, please don't think I'm actually mad.
>>
>>47396667
I take that every single time it's an option.
>>
>>47396667
Being Taylor Hebert. Long story short Taylor has fucking problems and winning the super power lottery does not help with that.

>>47396791
>>47396821
It's a grey area. Basically you can fanwank it how you like. I always assumed that you basically just lived those lives up to that point and then just gain your old memories at the start of the jump.
>>
>>47396726
Thanks. I figured that wasn't too unreasonable an assumption, but I thought I might as well ask since you've been really helpful in answering everyone's questions.

So now I've got discounted Primordial Might, Dormant Power, and Environmental Protection, and I don't like to take drawbacks, now I've just got to figure out what to use that last 100 CP on. I kind of want to go with the "put spells in bullets" perk, but I'm not sure if I have enough shooting skill to make it worthwhile. I was also considering just dropping Environmental Protection and taking the perk that gets you pulled into events that ultimately end up helping you, but I don't really like to take perks like that. Perks that alter your luck or destiny have always felt kind of strange to me. I guess I'll skim through it again.
>>
>>47396859
there's a difference between "showing off" and having your goods readily available for anybody/one/thing who wants to stick a hand or a joystick in there.
>>
File: kars stopped thinking.gif (2MB, 437x245px) Image search: [Google]
kars stopped thinking.gif
2MB, 437x245px
>>47396859
Kars please go.
>>
>>47396828
I-I LIKE ZIPPERS OKAY.
>>
>>47396748
>>47396791
It's fanwank either way. Depends on if you think the Benefactor is the sort of being who wipes people from existance again and again or just makes you whole cloth, or hell could actually turn you into an amnesiac powerless baby that develops until you become you again.

Totally up to you how grimderp or otherwise it is.
>>
>>47396667
Replaced Neku and in The World Ends with you. Even took his flaw. Was hilarious roflstomping the plot with Gatito stuff at the start and nothing went wrong due to passive perks helping out my amnesiac self.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>47396894
>>
>>47396829
Kancolle early? More strategic for a late game with that rival there.
>>
>>47394036
Combine Name? from Jackie Chan which prevents others from knowing your name unless you expressly give it to them with You Didn't Say The Magic Word from Jurassic Park to prevent tampering with electronics without a specific password. Use true name as the password, and store the secrets on whatever device. Alternatively The Deplorable Word.

>>47394379
Anon, in my post I asked you to give me your opinion to match up to the other powers. I stated in the beginning it was not a combat power and rather than direct fights it focused more on indirect methods, breadth and depth over raw power. Other anons in the thread have already covered ways it can be used to take on other powers which isn't in a direct fight. Your opinion is that a power not intended for direct combat is useless because it is not a direct combat perk. Not every conflict must be resolved through direct 1v1 combat. Nor do you need to involve yourself in the plot as a combatant, or even in the plot itself. Other anons have pointed out how to take out combat monsters using said ability. Putting aside other jump perks and the effectiveness in a straight fight, do you feel the perk does not match up to the others and what would you add to it to make it even out? I don't see an issue here.
>>
>>47396714
Pokemon.
>>
>>47397009
Maybe, possibly. Either way would work.
Personally, I tend to slit it in early in my chains. If only for the reasoning that, unless you dive headlong into Worm or LoT or such, having someone around with portable naval artillery is quite the game changer.

The fact that they're cute girls is not at all the reason, nope no sir.
>>
>>47396890
No, there really isn't. Why lock your goods behind walls and bars when you can protect them with your own might?
>>
>>47396726
Oh, since you're still around, I'll ask if you thought of doing SMT 2 and 4 and Demikids and Majin Tensei and whatnot. Pretty much every single other part of the main continuity is done. Also great job on the picture jump. Felt really cool trying to be a recruiter and guardian demon and fighting Hitoshura again (you made the timeline extend into SMT Imagine and he shows up there).
>>
For someone with no intention of getting involved with the plot is Tsukihime very dangerous?
>>
>>47396940
>amnesiac powerless baby that develops until you become you again.
The problem there is that, depending on how you define what makes someone themselves, you could be consuming a child's mind who was born specifically for the purpose.

That's a personal problem though. It's not a hard definition, especially when physical souls are a thing, so to each his own.
>>
Does anyone know if its possible to be able to get the blueprints to a Level 9 safeguard during the Blame! And make them via the ACU? Assuming I have Omega Technopathy, a bunch of hacking perks, and another AI companion hacking with femtoscale tech can I get their blueprints on how to make them?
>>
>>47397172
No. Nasuverse is set in the "modern world", with a lot of shit in the shadows.
So if you avoid the secret shit you should be just fine. Just don't do anything that risks Magic becoming known to the public, or you'll be hunted down with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>47396940
I kinda like to houserule thay unless under certain circumstances, I'm paying for the backgrounds memories of the setting, I feel conflicted with the idea of taking a parents child away and replacing it with my psyche, its also hard to view anyone else other than my own parents as my parents.
>>
>>47397071
I can only have my Jumperfu at least be as strong as me, so I wait until I've gotten my super forms and creation, fusion and destruction of concepts down before giving her the super ring of marriage.

I'm not sure who else I'd companion. Maybe Madara Uchiha for the memes.
>>
>>47397204
Omega Technopathy? If that is from X-Men I must inform you that there isn't an Omega version of that.
>>
>>47397199
I'm saying it's up to you to say how it happens, so maybe it's as terrible as you're suggesting, or maybe you're just remembering stuff you forgot. Do you think someone who suffered amnesia in the real world and (despite the odds) recovered their memory years later has killed their amnesiac self by recovering? I don't, I think they 'recovered' living a new life and now they're 'them' again.

Bit different for Jumpers, but then, I tend to take the positive side of things rather than think everything has a dash horror.
>>
File: vzorfqqdaigks2iwaxdg.jpg (47KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
vzorfqqdaigks2iwaxdg.jpg
47KB, 636x358px
Star Wars: OT Drawback
We're Doomed! [+200cp]: Adventure, danger, heroics! Nope, definitely not for you. You're a complete coward who will flee or surrender at the first sign of danger and a terrible pessimist who will balk at any plan that sounds too daring. Your allies will constantly question why they keep you around and if you don't prove yourself useful they may just decide to abandon you. Going it alone won't help since at some point you will get into trouble.
You can probably work up enough courage to follow your allies on extremely important missions, but even then you'll still likely only perform non-combat support.
>>
>>47397204
Go to other jumps, heap on tech/creation perks and all that. You'll find something. It eventually becomes less of can you make it and more of "does this jump specifically forbid making it?"
>>
>>47396940
I rule it as Alternative Versions of Me. Me had I been born under those circumstances.
I don't take Me over, or erase Me. I and Me Merge into a single I.

IE:Harry Potter is Me, had I been born in England to Pureblood Parents.
>>
>>47397330
>Being C3PO
Why would anyone want to do this?
>>
>>47397330
Does it come with gold paint?
>>
>>47397148
No way of playing 4 or 4F, so that's never gonna happen. 2 will hopefully happen eventually, but I'm focusing on eXceed right now.

If DSAnon does not return by the time I'm done with all of my stuff, then I shall take unto me the accursed mantle of bringing those blighted works to this here land and unleashing the terror of DemiKids upon the salty flock inhabiting our world.
>>
In Fate/ jumps, how do you get around the fact that you clearly aren't a hero that ever actually existed at any point in history? What do you tell people you are/pretend to be?
>>
>>47397286
Maybe I thought wrong, but I could have sworn that the X men jump allowed you to purchase an omega form of any of the powers, just that it had to scale correctly, the notes at the end of the document present a scale, and that we can essentially make any skill an Omega level one by purchasing it for 800cp.
>>
>>47397369
I know there are a few jumpers who'll take it.

>>47397371
Only if you take it with the droid background.
>>
>>47397330
Ah, KOTORanon you're as good as gold.
By the way I'm stealing the Death Star so I can nuke that villain sue Darth Vitiate once the SWTOR jump comes out K tnx bye.
>>
>>47397289
I'm glad we agree?
>>
>>47397409
>you clearly aren't a hero
NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE!
>>
>>47397336
Oh you can bet I have, I just wanted to make sure I could get that "Thermal Load" power that involves the safegaurd being able to teleport some of the sun into an area and leave unfazed, and then project said heat as a beam. Thanks for advice. I was always a tech/bio jumper myself, left the magic to Gaia.
>>
>>47397422
>Stealing the Death Star
>Not Stealing the Second Death Star, while Sheev is on it
>Not Stealing the Star Forge in KoTOR
>Not Merging them into one glorious facility
>Not Importing it as your ACU in Supcom
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>47397419

>Some powers can be purchased as a higher-tier for increased power (see notes).

Omega Technopathy isn't one of them, sorry.
>>
>>47397406
>Demikids
What.
>>
>>47397409
1.) I summoned an actual hero, who was a Cute Girl but history got it wrong

2.)Pretend Pretend Pretend. It's easy to fake being a RL hero.
>>
>>47397462
>ACU

You had a good thought until that.
>>
>>47397422
The entire Darth Vitiate story line should be a drawback, or at least the Infinite Empire part should be.
>>
>>47397409
Pretend? Why would I pretend to be a hero when I am already regarded as one? I just say I'm one from a different world.
>>
>>47397409
Considering they don't know each others identities at first and try to hide them, I pretend I'm really good at hiding who I am. Problem solved.
>>
>>47397422
>Spoiler
How?

>>47397462
>Stealing the Star Forge
Again, how?

Also real quick, if the anon who wanted to do the Spore jump is here you can go ahead. I forgot that I wanted to go back and improve my jumps, and work on my game after I fished the Star Wars jump. Since that'll take a lot of time I'm giving up my claim on Spore.
>>
>>47396403
First one is good. Quality drops off after that.
>>
>>47397409
I based myself as an actual hero and as far as I'm concerned I AM that heroic spirit.
>>
Oh wow I must be dreaming, Tsukihime has a perk (No Sell) that weakens any racial weakness to the point of triviality. My days of avoiding cool races with shitty weaknesses are finally over!
>>
>>47397443
Ah, sorry. Read 'the problem there is' and thought your post was in opposition to mine. My bad.
>>
>>47397492
Why? The Star Forge can only produce Space Ships, not Ground Warfare units.
Also it mostly produces things that need Pilots, the ACU produces things that are fully autonomous.
Merge them and you get something that builds Space Navies, and Ground Armies, and they don't need anyone to pilot them.

>>47397524
I'm fucking around KoTOR. About how "just" stealing the Death Star shows a lack of ambition.
>>
>>47397468
Damn, and technopathy was the only skill the jumpmaker glossed over in the beta section. Oh well, I'll go with beta Technopathy then.thanks for telling me anon.
>>
>>47397409
I wasn't a Servant. It's rather surprising for people when they realize that the Master isn't as defenseless as they thought.
>>
>>47397406
Aww, too bad you don't have a 3DS. Everything else sounds good though.
>>
>>47397496
Optional drawback for 0cp where the Eternal Empire is unrelated to Vitiate when.
Seriously, aside from the Prince and Princess being stupid op it's not that bad.
>>47397524
It's quite simple my dear KOTORanon. I'm going to pull an IG-88.
Oh, also, how would it affect the OT jump if the Jumper conquered the Galaxy and created the empire in Clone Wars?
>>47397559
>Not ground warfare units
False. The Star Forge produces an army of droids during Revan's assault on it.
>>
>>47397559
Overused and overwanked to all hell and back, to the point that an ACU can apparently conquer an entire universe on it's own according to thread.
>>
>>47397562
I am somewhat curious though how you thought that it would increase in power; it has a mile range, works through the internet, and lolnopes any security the tech might have against your control. What is there left to improve?
>>
So in terms of space wizardry, why would any of you bother to use space ships for travailing in space when you can use magic to do everything a space ship can and more, potentially better?
>>
>>47397596
>Droids
>Ground warfare units
Don't make me laugh.

>>47397619
So, you don't like something, because it's popular?
OK.
>>
>>47397619
Given time it likely could, well time and appropriate mass and energy.
>>
>>47397524
Ok, I will take Spore back.

Before I get started, how would people like it to be presented?

A single jump with eras and stages you can skip past? Separate 'mini-jumps' leading into bigger jumps? A big scenario style jump? A Bacteria jump (that might be tricky) that has a Creature DLC and then a Tribal DLC and etc etc?

Speak up now or forever hold your peace.
Or until I actually have something to show off, I'm not picky.
>>
>>47397625
Space Ships are cool, and they can hold my stuff.
>>
>>47397596
and then aren't you just an immobile core that gets destroyed by Lando?
>>
>>47397631
>Droids that are stronger than sith lords and jedi knights
>Not Ground Warfare units
Is there a problem, meatbag?
>>
>>47397621
Range really, and I assumed that perhaps its bypassing of security would'nt allow to me to say, stop ultron in his tracks with it alone. So I assumed that an Omega Technopathy would allow me to stop something like Ultron.
>>
>>47397474
You know, Demikids.

Shin Megami Tensei for kids
>>
>>47397638
I'd like it to be a jump of what EA promised and never delivered.
>>
>>47397625
Because if shit goes side ways, the fight is won by the mage with magic spells and a magic gun as opposed to the mage with just magic spells
>>
>>47397619
Most definitely not on it's own but if you import a massive enough vehicle (Tree Ship cough LoT cough) that the size scaling of it's capabilities become ridiculous.
>>
>>47397661
>Being an IG-88
>Being a shitty Assassin droid who can't even beat Boba Fett.
>Not being the Superior HK-47
>>
>>47397638
Separate jumps pls. Think Light of Terra.
>>
>>47397638
I think a series of linked mini-jumps sound good. Sort of like Light of Terra or Fall From Heaven, only with each installment being shorter.
>>
>>47397625
Which magic systems are you using? I don't know of... any, actually, that can do good space travel, though some have teleportation or portals.

D&D doesn't count.
>>
File: 1462915083023.gif (694KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462915083023.gif
694KB, 500x281px
>>47397553
It's ok. It happens around here.
That damn chicken made a noodelicious soup for me, and fed my fox friend as well, so I'm in a great mood. Imma go to be bed, and hope y'all go to bed happy as well.
>>
>>47397625
Because Talyn deserved better than he got in the show, and I made it my mission in the Farscape Jump to make sure he got the best we could give him.

Also, space ships are freaking awesome.
>>
>>47397596
>Continuity Between Jumps
This is what I wrote in supplement.

>The timeline will try to remain as close to cannon as possible whenever you pick a continuity option but the exact specifics are open to interpretation. For example, say you kill Palpatine in the Clone Wars jump, stop the clone army from ever being created, make sure Anakin has a happily ever after, and do everything else in your power to ensure that the Empire isn't created. Going to the Original Trilogy jump with that continuity could potentially cause someone else to take over the Republic during your absence and create a very similar situation to what was going on in the original timeline.

After what you did, you could either come back to find someone performed a coupe and took over your empire or discover that Palpatine retreated to a clone body, stole power for him self, and turned someone else into Darth Vader.
>>
>>47397625
>why use tools when I can just do everything myself
Don't be a magic monkey, anon. Be a magic human.
>>
>>47397661
Average Unit produce by an ACU is tank to house sized. And they produce as fast as the Star Forge produces regular droids.

Also Droids are idiots.
>>
>>47397633
Yes yes and it's the best top-tier waifu and world champion, is there anything else we can attribute.

Perhaps 'new God-Emperor of the Imperium of Mankind.'
>>
>>47397679
But you have more and better magic than the other guy, so his magic gun is basically meaningless. It was meaningless anyway, because what's a magic gun on someone who can do all that with just magic?
>>
>>47397625
Antimagic is a thing, anon. Even though I now have power enough to safeguard against that I like to use everything harmoniously. And ships are cool.
>>
>>47397653
First Death Star. Besides, IG-88 only died because he fucked around, I'm turning tale and running off with my new body as soon as possible.
Right after I apply deadly neutrotoxin.
>>47397668
I have never heard of this. Explain yourself and these shenanigans.
>>47397687
Did HK-47 hijack the Death Star? No? Didn't think so
He's cooler, but he didn't hijack the Death Star, which is what I was referencing.
>>47397708
SHEEEEEEEEV!
>>
>>47397719
It's really petty to complain about things for being popular.
>>
>>47397721
Way to miss the point entirely.
>>
>>47397638
I'd like a linked series of jumps, with one set of 1000 CP but the ability to buy drawbacks and enter into scenarios for mini-jump specific CP.
>>
>>47397619
An ACU that has Supreme Commander 2 tech could easily do so given time. The UEF have anti matter weaponry as a common armament if Im correct, and the Aion have Quantum technobabble I wont get into, and Cybrans have molecular ripping weapons and amphibious robots.
>>
>>47397733
HK-47 has killed more Jedi and Sith than those terrible IG-88 units has you fuck.
>>
>>47397737
It's also, ironically enough, popular to complain about things for being popular.
>>
>>47397738
I didn't miss the point, I made my own to counter yours. If I can do everything you can do, with all your tools using just the power of my body, why bother with tools that would only drag me down? Why make tools to compensate for the difference in power when I can just git gud and be better?
>>
>>47397767
>HK-47
And yet I still have to tell that dumb motherfucker to move when he's being flanked.
>>
>>47397712
>Idiots
Again, force user killers. Not that stupid. And no, ACU does not produce anywhere NEAR as fast as the Star Forge, that thing was producing this army while producing a fleet at the same time.
>>47397767
Did you read the spoiler, anon.
>>
>>47397638
I like scenario jumps better. Light of Terra was intense though.
>>
>>47397721
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cZqRzHnI8s
Beg to differ.
>>
>>47397816
I did. Just like to argue.
>>
>>47397797
>all things being equal, it's better to have an X than not have an X
>nu huh, I'm not equal I'm better so the X doesn't matter
No, you missed the point.
>>
... I was going to have this be a surprise, but since you guys are arguing about droids.
Mechanical Genius [600cp] (Discount: Engineer): You're the leading expert at designing droids and starships. Given the right resources you could create fully autonomous starfighters with built in hyperdrives, battle droids with cheap, stronger and longer lasting shields, hover tanks as fast as landspeeders, androids indistinguishable from organics, and combat droids capable of killing jedi.

I upgraded/properly explained the mechanical genius perk from the Clone Wars jump since that's going to be updated immediately after Original Trilogy gets published.
>>
>>47397831
Classic rebuttal to muh magics
>>
>>47397719
I don't know if I would go that far.
>>
>>47397638
I want to see the Aquatic stage. Maybe the City stage too. Molecular seems too minigamey, but might be a good framing concept.
>>
>>47397838
There was never an assumption of equality beyond what you introduced. Which you shouldn't have, because it has no place in this argument.
>>
>>47397733
Well Pokemon copied SMT and then SMT copied Pokemon. It even had color ranged versions. It still had the brutal gameplay of an SMT through earlygame though.
>>
>>47397856
bruh, are you saying my acu can't take Big E
>>
>>47397638
Throwing my vote in for separate mini-Jumps.
Maybe something like Sea - Beast - Tribal into Civ? With Bacteria and Space being optional DLC?
>>
>>47397841
Original version?
>>
>>47397871
>Looks like Pokemon
>Plays like SMT
I suddenly feel bad for all those poor children.
>>
>>47397892
I think Bacteria and Space should definitely be core, you had to start somewhere, that's the point of Bacteria, and Space is the largest part of the game.
>>
>>47397797
>If I can do everything you can do, with all your tools using just the power of my body, why bother with tools that would only drag me down?

I want a suisei no gargantua jump too man.

Hideauze4lyfe.
>>
>>47397841
That's from Clone Wars? if so, yay for confirmation that I can indeed do things I did almost sixty Jumps ago. woot.
>>
>>47397881
I'm saying a baseline ACU probably couldn't. Whatever you've done to ACU makes it not a baseline so I rightly couldn't say.
>>
>>47394597
Gunnm.
>>
>>47397896
Mechanical Genius [300cp] (Discount: Engineer): You're able to push the bounds of the mechanical and cybernetic technology of this universe. The Confederacy would put you on the ruling council for the droids you could build them, and the Republic would make you rich if you sold your starships to them
>>
>>47397922
I'm just going from a creators stand point. Maybe people don't want to be a single celled organism or deal with space logistics. (Who am I kidding, right?)

Just leaving them as options instead of forcing them is my take on it.
>>
>>47397922
But it was a terrible and disappointing part of the game.
>>
>>47397677
I don't know if anyone can do that, but I'll do my best.

>>47397689
>>47397691
Light of Terra style seems to be the way to go.

>>47397744
That seems like a good idea. Do people like the idea of 1000CP to start with, then Drawbacks and Scenarios to get more? There might be a stipend or something during each part just so you don't skip a section just because you spent it all the last section.

>>47397824
Scenarios seem to be going in, would it be better to do the whole thing as scenarios LoT style or a bit more 'normal jump' with scenarios for added rewards?

>>47397858
Cell stage might be a small section in the introduction, sort of a lead in to making your creature and the first choice: Meat or Veg? Aquatic Stage... I think I could do something for that. Anyone else want an Aquatic stage?

>>47397892
>>47397922
Interesting ideas. I'll take them under consideration.
>>
>>47397953
Well yeah, but it's a jump, not the game.
>>
>>47397638
Multiple Jumps.
>>
>>47397957
Normal jump style. Let us make our own stories instead of telling us how our adventure goes.
>>
>>47397965
I hope it's not the game.
>>
>>47397969
I was thinking of the scenarios being more along the lines of objectives with a bit of storytelling to them.
>>
>>47397957
I think each one should have its own budget, 1000 points or not. Consider that each section of the game in spore prompts you with NEW points and NEW features to buy, only giving you one budget in Bacteria phase isn't fair.
>>
>>47397931
bruh, Emps is a skeleton on a chair.

you sayin my acu dies to a skeleton in a chair.
>>
>>47397957
I want Aquatic.
>>
>>47397807
Can't blame HK he has rust in some of his compartments.
>>
>>47398005
Yes he is saying your ACU-dick would lose to a skeleton on a golden toilet.
>>
>>47398020
and yet that skeleton still gets more pussy.
>>
>>47397997
Yeah, but that seems like too much for a jump to give.

Maybe

- 200 - Aquatic
- 200 - Land
- 300 - Tribal
- 400 - Civ
- 400 - Space
>>
>>47398036
That skeleton IS a pussy.
>>
>>47397957
>That seems like a good idea. Do people like the idea of 1000CP to start with, then Drawbacks and Scenarios to get more? There might be a stipend or something during each part just so you don't skip a section just because you spent it all the last section.
That sounds great to me. Having a per-section stipend will encourage more varied builds instead of concentrating on specific parts.

>Scenarios seem to be going in, would it be better to do the whole thing as scenarios LoT style or a bit more 'normal jump' with scenarios for added rewards?
I think normal jump with scenarios for added rewards sounds good. There's no an inherent story there like you could have with Light of Terra, the fun of Spore is (or at least is supposed to be) making your own story.

>Cell stage might be a small section in the introduction, sort of a lead in to making your creature and the first choice: Meat or Veg? Aquatic Stage... I think I could do something for that. Anyone else want an Aquatic stage?
I think Aquatic stage would work better as just part of the Creature stage, letting us have aquatic creatures if we so desire. I think that allows for more variety.

Also, may I request that as a post-jump reward you do something like Civ does with finding remnants of your species in other jumps? Maybe just as ruins, maybe as a Tropico-style "they're not really your species, but these aliens are really similar to them" thing. I think that would be a fun little addition.
>>
Show of hands; should the Cell stage be it's own jump/mini-jump/scenario, or should it be a small section with some of the first choices to making your creature? Does anyone want a full Cell stage?
>>
>>47397957
It depends on if you really can write for as long as LoT and make it feel as good. I really enjoyed the FF jumps and while they didn't give me dimension shattering things (Shinryu only alters them) it felt really good to get Ultima Weapon the mech or have the entirety of Ivalice at my command to be summoned anywhere.
>>
>>47398041
Light of Terra manages fine and this is using the same style. So no, sorry. Most of the things to buy are probably gonna be shit like sharp and pointy teeth and stuff anyway, you don't have to worry about anything chainbreaking.

Space stage should have some cool terraforming gear though.
>>
>>47398051
I think a section with a lot of broad, general perks would be a great place to start building on.

>>47398041
All depends on how much everything costs in the jump and how many options there are. 1,000CP to make 30,000CP worth of choices is peanuts.
>>
>>47398051
No cell stage, make it an aquatic lifeform stage or whatever. Cell stage would be ridiculous for jumpers, just think of the logistics
>>
>>47398051
More content is more content.

>>47398048
Aquatic stage was meant to be its own stage and was cut from the game at the last minute.
>>
>>47397995
Not that, I mean don't make the entire jump one long scenario.
>>
How dangerous is Dresden Files if I intend to go outsider and completely avoid the main plot, probably head to Seattle and stay there.
>>
>>47398079
>Being a macrophage is somehow ridiculous.
>>
>>47398051
I'd go for the second. Like, for the creature stage, you could just have a "what sort of cellular life did your ecosystem evolve from" section in the customization. Keeps it simple, plus this way we don't have to spend time just drifting around as a prokaryote. Let's face it, that's not really that interesting. This way you can keep it down to a core of three (possibly four jumps): Creature, Tribe/Civilization and Space. You can do more if you really want to, I'm not going to complain about more content, but this would be easier to focus on.
>>
>>47398051
Only if you include all the Androids including Super 13 and Cell X.
>>
>>47398020
Please don't drag this thread back to the "Light of Terra is my dick" thread.

We've already had a shitstorm.
>>
>>47398109
It should be at least five. Aquatic, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space.
>>
>>47398119
Look.

Anon.

It's not my fault LoT and ACU are now synonymous with pingas.
>>
>>47398104
Turning a jumper, who to that point is a being of human or above human intelligence and ability, into a cellular lifeform and thinking this makes sense is not something I'm capable of, it seems absurd no matter how I think of it.
>>
>>47398051
More content is nice, but I'd be lying if I said I had any reason for wanting it beyond enjoying the idea of a cellular altform.
>>
>>47398143
snoopingasusual I see.
>>
Heaven's Lost Property

>Rolled 19 for age
>Drop-in

>Unique Data Signature (free)
>An Eerie Feeling (free)
>Mysterious Transfer Student (100)
>Favor of Heaven (200)
>Listen To Me! (400)
>Falling Down (700)
>With Friends Like These... (1100)
>School Uniform (free)

>Anon's Lost Property (1000)

I think this is kind of an interesting build. It has absolutely nothing in the way of direct power, I'd have to rely on out of context powers for that, but at the same time I have enormous amounts of social-fu. All these interpersonal perks, especially With Friends Like These, working together makes it seem like, provided I remain a good person who truly wants everyone to be happy, I can avoid fighting simply because I'm able to make friends with people so easily. This probably won't save me from large-scale danger, but attacking me head on will probably fail when I just hug my attacker.
>>
>>47398133
I guess. I know Aquatic was originally going to be its own stage, I just feel like that's kind of an arbitrary limit. Like, why not have aquatic creatures? Why have it be the case that you have to progress from sea to land? Things are much better down where it's wetter, so it would be cool to have your civilization live under the sea.
>>
>>47398119
I don't think this qualifies as a shitstorm
It's at most a shitrain or a light shitdew.
>>
>>47398146
Aren't a lot of them already viruses and nanomachines though?
>>
>>47398146
Guess you aren'tgoing to be messing around with any hardcore science, magic or reality warping soon.
>>
>>47398094
You're probably pretty much fine, as long as you don't draw attention to yourself.

There's a drawback that forces you to stay through the Big Apocalyptic Trilogy at the end, which isn't out yet and we have no idea what that might entail (although seeing as the author's talked about the possibility of wrtiitng a spin-off set in the world afterwwards, from the viewpoints of characters within existing institutions, I think it's safe to say that the world doesn't actually end). But anyway, I'm assuming you're not taking that drawback.
>>
>>47398173
>Shitrain
What about a shitdrizzle? or shitfog?
>>
>>47398167
When the aquatic stage was going to be a thing, it was also planned to be possible to choose to stay down there rather than having a land stage.
>>
>>47398094
Seattle might not be the world's best idea. The Fomor basically are so strong there they wipe out the local Paranet chapter. But in general, you're not that bad off if you stay away from trouble.
>>
>>47398173
Of course it's a shitstorm.

Everything's is a shitstorm, look, I'm shitstorming right now!

If people are talking and disagree, its a shitstorm, no buts about it!
>>
>>47398162
Hugs are verboten.
>>
Why not just mesh the aquatic and creature stages together? That was how it was supposed to be in the game, you would have the option of either going up on land or staying in the water and from there the Tribal and Civ stages wold either occur on the surface or underwater.
>>
>>47398167
Aquatic is meant to be pre-land, though. You know, most of history?
>>
>>47398119
>>47398161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTSj2abg7C4
>>
>>47398213
>That was how it was supposed to be in the game
No it wasn't. You were meant to have to go through an aquatic stage that optionally progressed to the land stage. They were NEVER the same stage.
>>
Some initial thoughts to start things off.

Cell stage - possibly the jump intro, with a bit of interaction.

Aquatic stage - Initial design of your creature. Might have a halfway point that lets you decide to stay aquatic or go to land.

Creature stage - May include the Aquatic stage. At this point you settle on your creatures biology.

Tribal stage - Designing your civilization from sticks and stones. Maybe an option to still be a person/tribal chief? That could be an origin. At a certain level of development you hit the City Stage.

City stage - May be leading straight on from Tribal or be it’s own section. You can start defining your tech here, possibly including imports of tech you have as things your people develop themselves? Nothing to stop you from teaching them other stuff except possible drawbacks or scenarios.

Space stage - Make a spaceship then manage your people's space age. A scenario could include going to the center of the Galaxy.
>>
>>47398230
Seems to follow in general.
>>
>>47398195
Spore was truly the greatest disappointment. Banchō comes a close second.
>>
>>47398228
>You were meant to have to go through an aquatic stage that optionally progressed to the land stage.
That's what I was trying to say.
>>
>>47398228
I like taking this idea and running with it. At the end of Aquatic, you can choose to move to land or not. If you do, you get the creature stage. If not, maybe you run the creature stage but underwater, or maybe you just skip it and get more points for Civ.
>>
>>47398176
For me personally it's more of a question of what I'm not with all my copying I do. The only thing that's a big reminder that the powers and such can be meaningless is the gauntlet Jumps. Actually the thing that saddens me is the best you can ever do is Jumpchan's pet for the most part. Maybe her husbando if high tier reality's luck smiles upon you.
>>
>>47398109
Personally I think this is probably the best balance, for mini jumps. MAYBE even with tribe and civilization split.

I'm not sold on the idea of an aquatic stage - sure it was planned, but it was never actually in the game and there's nothing really to base it on. It's just adding it on for it's own sake, and because Spore was maybe disappointing. It's not true to the game we actually played. But that's just my two cents. Not looking for an argument.
>>
File: dolphin screamer.png (368KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin screamer.png
368KB, 550x367px
>>47398207
YOUR SHITSTORM IS SHIT!

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>47398267
What else would you want to be to her, anon?
>>
>>47398278
I want this as a real movie.
>>
>>47398196
Perhaps Houston then.
>>
>>47398230
My biggest concern is where we, the jumper, seem to fit into this. Are we a presence of some kinda, ala the actual player from the game? Are we a single creature, and form an Adam and Eve scenario for our species? Do we sorta influence our species with our presence?
>>
>>47398271
The game was raw fucking sewage. Anything taken from the plans and demos to improve the jump is a good thing.
>>
>>47398311
In the game you always seemed to be the... 'alpha creature' if that make sense. The leader and/or VIP of your people.
>>
>>47398314
It wasn't that bad. It wasn't anything near the hype, but it was decent at worst.
>>
>>47398314
Remember in the days before it got released how much hype there was over on the various forums? That was fun. Everybody designing their own unique species, discussing all these neat concepts about evolutionary biology and psychology, creating these awesome shared universes as they came into contact...and then being horribly disappointed when they couldn't do even a tenth of what they wanted to.
>>
>>47398258
Are force ghosts self-aware?
>>
>>47398333
Yeah, but then it sorta mixed into a intelligent presence when we went into the creature creator? And it was presented as evolution, so it wasn't something like Zerg or whatever, it'd be nice to have a consensus on what the hell is going on there.
>>
>>47398340
I disagree as do the majority who played it.

>>47398350
God yes. It was one of the biggest gaming disappointments in my life.
>>
>>47398278
That image never fails to crack me up.
Also, question to anyone knows, on a scale of "Eh, it could work" to "No, that's wanking/not possible/not allowed", how possible would it be to wish for a Pillar Man alt form using the Tri Force? I don't even want the power or to become the Ultimate Life Form, I just want to be an Aztec God of Fitness.
>>47398352
Yes. Well, sort of. Eventually, they will go and rejoin the Living Force as well, but they can stay self aware as a ghost.
>>
>>47398371
...why not just wish for a really great body then? Why must it be a cross jump thing?
>>
>>47398311
For Cell/Aquatic/Creature, definitely the actual creature. I'm not sure on how that will work with changes... maybe an option to 'just evolve' if you don't want to keep being your own kid.

Beyond that, would people be okay with the backgrounds being things like "Tribal Leader" or "Spirit Guide" or "Tribal God"? That would be the direct participation, the direct interaction, and indirect control options.

They might be presented a bit like the options in Civ, or they could be like Civ's social things and have your type of tribe be the background.
>>
>>47398352
Yes, they're literally ghosts, as in that person anchored their spirit/consciousness to reality to prevent themselves from permanently merging into the Force.
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_ghost
>>
Ok so, in Adventure time, the elemental monarch thing.

Does it give you control over /one/ element like the Ice King, or does it just let you do everything?
>>
>>47398407
It's how Civ handled it and it's a civ clone.
>>
>>47398407
Well, the obvious thought is that the backgrounds would be the consequence choices from the games, but now that I think about it, it wouldn't really make sense to be able to choose them, now would it...
>>
>>47398407
You could probably have us start at the final evolutionary stage of our species for the Creature/Aquatic stage. That's what I planed to do at least, so that you wouldn't go insane from spending x-million years waning the planet and evolving.
>>
>>47398399
It's more the theme, you know? A really great body is great, but I can grab that anywhere. But the Pillar Men are beyond ordinary fit, and in the most fabulous way possible.
>>
>>47398371
Why waste a wish when you can just inject yourself with pillar genes?
>>
>>47398451
So just wish to look like them. No one's going to say no if you just want to physiclally look like that but I imagine plenty of people will rag on you if you want to use a liied wish from one jump to explicitly get things from another unrelated setting.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1052x1188px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1052x1188px
>>47398474
>>47398451
YOU'VE BEEN VISTED BY AZTEC GODS OF FITNESS!

Their demand is simple, show them your best pose and they shall grant you a body just as fit as they are.

NOW, SHOW US DEM POSES!
>>
File: AWAKEN MY CUSTODES.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY CUSTODES.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>47398451
>>
>>47398474
Yeah, basically. Well, of course I also want to be pretty fit along with it, but it's more for the appearance and style, to be honest.
>>
>>47398474
Pillar men have body mastery though. They have such control over their bodies that they can fit through the bars of a prison cell, or slip through the ventilation holes in a test chamber
>>
So what's the meta.

What do I build to be top-tier in this community.
>>
The 'changes' in the creature stage are another thing to bring up. Do people want to straight out buy the parts for their creature in the creature section, or do you want it to be a bit more like the game, collecting the parts to evolve. I'm not entirely sure how I could present that option, although a scenario could make you have to collect the parts you want (for CP) instead of starting with them all.

>>47398448
It'll probably be relative time like the actual game rather than living through generations of ever so slightly different creatures. Should 'the long way' be a drawback? I am leery because that is a very, very long time.

>>47398436
It was some good ideas. If people think it should stick strongly to how the game presented each section I will, but my natural inclination is to not force a particular play style on people.

>>47398441
I think that is what I try to do. I know Creature will have three Backgrounds: Herbivore, Carnivore, and Omnivore. Beyond that things like City stage might have a Economic, Military, and Religious backgrounds and the 'play style' is a separate choice. How does that sound?
>>
>>47398511
Singleplayer.
>>
>>47398506
He said he didn't want the power, just the appearance and style.
>>
>>47398519
The game's method only makes sense if you're letting us, like, take over our own child or something.
>>
>>47398519
I'm fine with just buying the parts we're using.
>>
>>47398519
Maybe handle it like Evo does? Skip between eras once you spend enough time there/accomplish certain objectives?
>>
>>47398526
Laaaame. Not even PvP?

Come on. Magical Girl CYOA at least had that.
>>
>>47398559
Yeah, and that made it shit.
>>
>>47398559
No, we can be toxic enough without it.
>>
>>47398559
Well, we're not /mgcyoa/, are we? It's singleplayer, you can organize multiplayer in private.
>>
File: 463.jpg (91KB, 680x490px) Image search: [Google]
463.jpg
91KB, 680x490px
>>47398501
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
>>
>>47398559
PvP is a plague on all CYOAs that have them.
>>
>>47398554
>Maybe handle it like Evo does?

Why?

Evo does it because 'mysterious time stream' and it makes sense and is honestly justifiable, but why would you do that in Spore?
>>
>>47398559
There's a reason Magical Realm died.

PvP was one of the factors.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 850x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 850x517px
>>47398501
AWAKEN MY MISTRESSES!
>>
>>47398559
We're a shit enough community without having Namefag vs Namefag e-peen battles. We've already got one of the personalities kitting out to be able to beat any Jumper.
>>
>>47398630
The poses aren't even close to the real deal
>>
File: AWAKEN MY KEIKAKU.jpg (124KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY KEIKAKU.jpg
124KB, 1024x732px
>>47398501
>>
You know, speaking of the Pillar Men, how the hell did they evolve naturally? They're not vampires or undead, yet they're weak to the sun. They're capable of pulling off this nonsense >>47398506, and with acupuncture and UV rays focused through a jewel, can become the Ultimate Life Form, with the DNA of all living beings within them. Did we ever find anything more about them and their origins?
>>
>>47398644
In the wankyest and most incompetent way too.
>>
>>47398559
Then go back to Magical Girl CYOA. Jumpchain isn't one CYOA, but over 500+ using the same format or variation of the original format.

Reason to /JC/'s suggest is because it's Singleplayer. Yes things can get toxic, but it would be even more toxic if we allowed multiplayer. If you want to play with your E-Peen against other folks, please go somewhere else.
>>
>>47398664
They evolved in caves.
>>
>>47398644
Which one?
>>
>>47398619
Weren't a bunch of Jumpmakers in that, come to think of it?
>>
File: image.jpg (463KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463KB, 635x900px
>>47398664
Just don't question JoJo it won't do you any good. Just accept the Bizzare and be shaped by it.
>>
>>47398707
... Well that explains a lot. They don't want another Legion or AngelAnon.

And yet I see so many similarities between those two and two others in this community...
>>
>>47398696
Who else but bancho/tera
>>
>>47398707
Aye some were I believe.
>>
>>47398664
It's not actually clarified but that they apparently did have some control over their evolution. The reason they were almost extinct was because of a civil war due to many of their race not wanting to evolve further such as would happen with Kars's plan, because each time they evolved their numbers dropped dramatically.
>>
>>47398729
He's trying to take potshots at someone that doesn't deserve it. Another grudgefag.
>>
>>47398664
Fabulousness is its own evolutionary pressure, in the world of JJBA.
>>
>>47398745
Anyone have any FABOULOUS dinosaurs?
>>
File: temple guard.jpg (252KB, 630x731px) Image search: [Google]
temple guard.jpg
252KB, 630x731px
>>47398762
>>
File: Diego Brando.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Diego Brando.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>47398762
>>
>>47398519
I don't know, you could have it work like some anons thought Evo worked with compressed time instead of time progression and seemingly multiple generations represented in a single one.

You could also have the jumper represent not a member of the species by a vague presence? guiding force/representative will? of the species?
>>
I have to go now but please leave comments and ideas for Spore.

As a run down the current idea I'm thinking of is an introduction covering the Cell stage that can be skipped.

The Creature stage will likely include elements of the cancelled Aquatic stage, and unless people are wildly against it the option to lead into underwater civilizations.

The Tribe stage introduces three types of interaction - Tribal Chief, Spirit Guide, and Tribal God, which will be how you do the remaining sections (maybe with an option to switch in each new section if you didn't like it last time).

Civilization stage will build out of Tribal stage and offer new options for purchasing things separate from those of the Tribal stage.

Space will be the final section, and will have options on how you want to play it (although nothing would stop you from deciding to suddenly take your peaceful race and wage war on the rest of the universe should you decide to do so).

There will be scenarios offering optional objectives or situations for you to deal with during each section, in addition to the drawbacks making things harder.

The current thing for consideration is how time passes. I was initially going to offer realtime, but with compressed generations to allow for evolution to take place in a reasonable time frame. If people really want it there could be an option, drawback or otherwise, to live through the whole process, though it'll likely still be accelerated to a degree so you don't have to sit through millions of years just to evolve fingers.

As a note the type of planet you are on and its characteristics will have to be decided somewhere too. I think it might be good to have a section that lets you pick standard settings for free, pay for specific settings, and maybe a roll that is also free? Opinions on that would be appreciated.
>>
File: Table-Kun.jpg (146KB, 333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Table-Kun.jpg
146KB, 333x2000px
Eh.
Alright, to offset this dumb obvious attempt at a troll
In the deep recesses of the illuminati station
Comes to you a new gimmick chain

Jump 1-
Undertale
Rolled 3 - Starting in Waterfall
Origin: Caretaker - 0
Race: Ghost(Table Body) - 0
Perks:
Kindness - 0
Really Good Shortcuts - 400
Heartache - 300
Fire Magic -100
Healing Magic -50
Bullet Patterns - 0
Integrity -100

Gear:
Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie(200)

Drawbacks: The Taste is Indescribable(+100), Anime's Real, Right?!(+50)
(1150/1150)

THE ADVENTURES!
of TABLE-KUN!
The world's most lovable inanimate object. Because if a Death Star can be a viable body for a jumper, why not a table
>>
>>47398955
Yeah, a planet customization section sounds great. Maybe have it influence purchases of traits for the creature? Like, a planet with heavy gravity would increase the cost of the flight trait but lower the cost of increased musculature, or something like that. I don't know, just a thought, might be too complicated to implement but it could be cool if you could manage it.
>>
>>47398955
Aquatic should STILL be it's own stage.
>>
>>47398985
Never jump Code Geass. Your body is not prepared.
>>
>>47398985
Nina Einstein needs to go and stay go
>>
>>47398985
>Table Jumper
I never knew I wanted this till now.
Jump Code Geass. DO IT!
>>
>>47399025
>>47399037
Wait what
>>
Who's the worst jumpmaker?
>>
>>47399047
Look at the image.
In one scene, while thinking about her beloved Princess Euphemia(the pink head on the sign)she humps and masturbates using a table.
>>47399063
Me.
>>
>>47399047
The pictured girl humps a table.
>>
>>47399063
Tera/Bancho
>>
>>47399010
Probably the last comment from me for a while. It may have effects, but that does sound a bit too involved. I'll take a look at it when I get up to it.

>>47399014
I'm thinking of you starting as a fish creature, and can decide at some point which way you want to go with it. I'm not sure I can make it different enough from Creature if it is it's own totally different thing but I could try if that is what people want. The only thing that comes to mind is one has feet one has fins... And gills, and yes I know there's a lot of actual difference but from the perspective of building the jump one is buidling a creature, the other is building a creature underwater.

I want to put it in, but it may be as a mini-stage, rather than it's own separate thing. Does that sound alright?
>>
>>47399063
I am to understand it is MIB but I am not sure why there is one asshole who insists that it is Red though
>>
>>47399025
>>47399037

That's the plan, eventually
I just wanted to see the absurdity of a harem all fawning over a table
I imagine Table Jumper just kinda acts
sorta like Plank from Ed Edd and Eddy
It's...there. Doing things.
>>
>>47399106
You do know the guy you're responding to is the person you're referring to baiting a shitstorm, yes?
>>
>>47399112
This is why you're a best, Digger.
By the way, if it's no trouble/you don't mind, could you post those Kamen Rider perks again?
>>
>>47399063
That would be me.

Infectious Bite was a mistake.
>>
>>47399112
I dont even care if your plan isn't to be scary, but picturing your enemies shitting themselves as they look at you, a fucking table, in their house unannounced actually has my sides in space.
-"Don't you see it"
-"what? I dont see-"
-"It's just standing there....menacingly"
>>
>>47399167
Anon pls stay we miss you anon
>>
File: anime kotatsu.jpg (101KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
anime kotatsu.jpg
101KB, 510x287px
As I was saying about Obvious Bait
I...kind of imagine that Table Jumper spends a lot of time just kind of sitting there with that pie, tempting and waiting for a monster to come along and eat it
(Also 'Really Good Shortcuts' means that he /can/ just...show up somewhere despite not looking like he should be able to move, so that'll be fucking hilarious. Imagine getting jumpscared by a piece of furniture.)
>>
>>47399075
>>47399080
... Ah.

I now wish I hadn't been informed, but remain informed now. Thank you anons.
>>
>>47399167
Not as much of a mistake as Gem imports.
>>
>>47399063
Me.

Can't even do magical girls right.
>>
>>47399186
What a slut letting so many people under her covers.
>>
>>47399186
That actually happens at a few points in Layers of Fear. I was not prepared to find a chair so intimidating.
>>
In the Overlord jump would taking Tailsmonger allow you to get around the long cast time and cast limit of super-tier magic by just casting it ahead of time into a tailsman and releasing it when you need it?
>>
>>47399140
http://pastebin.com/ipQZRXxh
No problem, senpai.
These are all the perks so far! I just need to make sure that the Font of Knowledge/ Gaia Library perk doesn't come off as horribly broken
>>
>>47399063
When left to their own devices, >>47399081 is the correct answer, but as they've shown to be willing to let others fix their busted-ass jumps, I think they get disqualified.

As >>47399106 said, MIB's jumps are very lackluster and often poorly represent the settings they're about, but he's still not the worst.

The correct answer is me. I claimed two jumps last March and then proceeded to lose all creative drive and realized I've forgotten half the setting and need to reread the books, and there's now half a skeleton of one of those jumps somewhere in my computer. I'm such a terrible jumpmaker I can't even make a jump.
>>
>>47399193
She's a racist psycho-bitch and pretty much the entire fanbase hates her guts.
>>
>>47399237
I don't think that's allowed. Even if you could get around the cast time, the cast limit/cooldown you couldn't get around
>>
>>47399288
Well, she's racist against the filthy Elevens, though, so it's not like she's really that bad. The only Eleven who's worth a damn is half-Britainnian, anyway.
>>
>>47399288
Such a shame, too. Those legs were a miracle of the universe.
>>
File: MERCY.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MERCY.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>47399258
Looks great, Digger! Since I can't find the gif with a thumbs up from a Kamen Rider, have PaciFrisk instead!
>>
>>47399316
You think those gams are fine
Baby I'm nothing BUT legs
>>
So, after watching almost ten hours of cutscenes and still not having any idea what the actual fuck is happening, could someone please tell me what the fuck is happening in Final Fantasy 13-3 and how fucked I am for rolling that as jump 2?
>>
>>47399457
Anon do you have any lube?
>>
>>47399457
>Jump 2
So where are you going to start with your next chain?
>>
>>47399457
>Jump 2

Ah.

Aaahahahahah.

AAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH-

You're fucked. The world is ending in a few days from jump start - as in, full on "world's death and the next's birth". It's full of horrific murder-monsters borne of the dark, corruptive Void. There's a psycho-bitch trying to collect souls for an unstable god-figure who is just about the most broken psychotic piece of shit in the FF-verse.
>>
>>47399457
Noone will blame you for slotting in the other games before it in a vain attempt at preparing your rectal cavity.
>>
>>47399457
Nope. No one understands the FF13-3 plot. I don't know how Dirge made the jump. But yes, you are fucked.
>>
>>47399457
That is truly funny, you would be better off in 40K hahahaha.
>>
>>47399457
Well, let's see. The world is dying under a tidal wave of entropic rainbow checkerboard goddess farts. All the wildlife is slowly mutating into increasingly unkillable monsters. God is a moronic sadist who wants to replace humanity with fungus dragons. Or mutilate our souls until we're indistinguishable from fungus dragons, it's not clear.

And the only one who can mercy kill this world is Toriyama's waifu, who's being groomed by God to replace his dead mother. Also, I'm pretty sure Toriyama is self inserting as God.

In conclusion, 13 inches with barbs and chilli oil for lubricant
>>
>>47399457
You will be needing a lot of lube, truly massive quantities of it, like the kind of lube the stuff on /d/ would need if it was done in real life.
>>
>>47399315
Spotted the Brittanian.
>>
Hey guys, been away a while.

What happened to the cowboy and the robot?
>>
>>47399591
But seriously that jump is poorly written, it thinks that Brittania controls the Europe.
>>
>>47399604
Robot died in Soul Eater.

Cowboy just stopped posting for a while I guess - probably taking a break?

Can't blame them for stepping back given how shit's been recently.
>>
File: nero lube.png (412KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
nero lube.png
412KB, 1000x700px
>>47399582
>>47399485
I couldn't find any /tg/-themed ones so have the only one I have.

fukken /fgog/
>>
>>47399591
Name one Japanese character who isn't garbage and I'll recant my views on the matter.
>>
>>47399637
Saitama
>>
>>47399659
He means in Code Geass.
>>
>>47399637
Not that anon, but Sayoko Shinozaki.
>>
>>47399669
Well that is just an unrealistic demand.
>>
>>47399687
Damn, you're right. I forgot about her. Okay, I recant my position. Most Elevens are garbage, but it is possible for some of them to become excellent people all the same. Clearly we need to nurture this exemplars of virtue so that their traits may someday overwhelm the common riff-raff of Area Eleven.
>>
>>47399747
Sounds good. She was lot more loyal than the others, that's for sure.
Would you blame me if I was still mad over the Black Knights betraying Zero/Lelouch?
>>
>>47399781
Only if you're mad at Kallen for that. She was the only one who didn't instantly start sucking Sneezels dick when he told them Lelouch was mind controlling them.
>>
>>47399781
Still pissed at the ridiculous leaps of logic they had to make to come to that conclusion with the complete lack of evidence they had. They should've realized that "absolute loyalty" would've also meant "unable to betray" if he had geassed them into doing it.
>>
>>47399826
Was probably Ohgi's fault. Again, as always. Guy's already proven happy to sell out his own country for some tail.
>>
>>47399796
Nah, Kallen's fine. She was even going to defend him before Lelouch pulled the whole "You were all my pawns!" thing.
Rest of them though, especially Ohgi? Fuck 'em. I really liked him in Season 1, and I was so disappointed on that nonsense.
>>47399826
Not to mention they trusted the fucking Prime Minister and Crown Prince of the HBE over their leader. I mean, seriously?
>>
>>47399851
It's like if Hitler came over to America, told people the President was mind controlling them all and they instantly became Nazis. It's just so insane.
>>
>>47399851
And the giant hole in the entire argument, that if he'd mindraped them all into servitude then they COULDN'T have been able to doubt him. I mean seriously. I nearly ate my computer when I saw that entire scene.
>>
>>47399891
I sometimes wonder if Lelouch never kicks himself over just ordering people to be his slaves whenever he says the magic words. Having to put up a bunch of lemmings who switch sides at the drop of a hat must be the most frustrating thing.
>>
>>47399921
over not* just
>>
>>47399921
Well, he probably realized his mistake because when he takes over the HBE he does just that.
>>
File: power armor.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
power armor.webm
3MB, 640x360px
How good is the power armor from PS238? Is it anywhere near webm related?
>>
>>47399878
They trusted him after he FUCKING NUKED PENDRAGON. They gave up any claim to the moral high ground after that.
>>47399891
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Schneizel himself say something along the lines of, "Why I might be under his control even now."? That should have lost him any credit he had, because IF HE WAS UNDER LELOUCH'S CONTROL WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE TRY AND UNDERMINE HIM?!
>>47399921
Why do you think he brainwashed all his mooks when he became Emperor?
>>
>>47399948
>Not Enclave Hellfire Armor
>Not T-51b or 45d
Fuck you.
>>
I hate Teen Titans Go but I find myself wanting a little pain bot of my own to inflict on my enemies, it is just so adorable.
>>
>>47399948
Oh wait that is 45d I thought that was the T-60
>>
>>47399977
>>47400005
Anon...
>>
>>47400005
No that is t60
>>
>>47399977
Now where exactly am I gonna find Enclave Hellfire Armor webms?
>>
>>47400053
By playing Fallout 3
>>
>>47399457
I am not an expert on the game but I would suggest just fudging a little and starting with final fantasy 13 part 1. The problem with there being 3 parts like this when combined with rolling is that in each game stuff escalates and gets worse, for a newbie jumper that roll is as good as dead. You might have a slight chance of convincing Lightning her patron is bonkers and let her kill the goddess and get reborn in the new world (don't know if that ends your chain or not... honestly not an expert on the game). This is I wanna be the guy level of difficult as a second jump.
>>
>>47399948
The perk-bought one is probably superior to that through sheer utility, what with all the fancy gadgets and add-ons it mentions.
I don't know about raw strength and durability, though. It says 1 ton strength enhancement and mortar blast resistant.

The things you COULD get in-universe, though…
One of the teachers is basically southern!Tony Stark, and his teaching is focused on the supertech kids, so maybe you could do something there.
>>
>>47400107
Herschel Clay, right? The homeroom that discounts the perk that discounts the armor?

I dunno how much being a prodigy in electrical engineering thanks to all that will help.
>>
>>47399997
Take the TTG drawback from the Teen Titans jump then pod Painbot. Or, if you actually care about your sanity and well being, just go to jump where you can pick up an intelligence increase and make your own.
>>
>>47399997
Be thankful there isn't a Powerpuff girls 2016 jump
Thread posts: 629
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.