[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #759: Sympathy For the Great Will Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 47

File: JC.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46285317
>>
Jumpers, do you have a catch phrase?
>>
How would a jumper go about ripping the scar horcrux off of Harry Potter without killing/harming him? Or a convoluted plot involving the elder wand and having voldemort only half kill Harry.
>>
>>46304319
Transfer his soul to a different body?
>>
>>46304319
Well, I don't think there's any in-universe way to do it. Dumbledore is a skilled wizard with access to a lot of resources, if there was a way available other than the self-sacrifice ploy I don't think he would have done it. Your best bet is probably high-level Cleric magic from D&D. An overpowered remove Curse should do it.
>>
File: MQCchb1.png (9KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
MQCchb1.png
9KB, 510x546px
>>46304261
>Sympathy for the Great Will
So this thread is YHVH approved? Good to know!
>>
>>46304319
Go through a convoluted plan that makes Voldemort feel remorse for killing Harry's parents and thus unmake the horcrux.
>>
>>46304319
Why not just put off Voldy's resurrection until it's not an issue any more? All it requires is that you catch a mouse and later secretly stop someone for stealing Harry's wand at one point. So steal Harry's wand before Jr does, or find a way to reveal that Jr was around.
>>
>>46304319
Maybe try a few drops of basilisk venom right on the scar then fix it up with phoenix tears. You may also be able to get a dementor to do it, just make sure it doesn't take Harry's actual soul.

If none of those work, >>46304328 is probably your best bet.
>>
Asked last thread but is Amalur jump ready for builds?

Also, a question about Devil Survivor-the final boss of the Law route, Okuninushi, keeps respawning in his boss battle because of a blessing provided to him by his mother (who like him is also an extremely high level Japanese deity; Okuni is the same level as Metatron despite being a "mere" pagan god so presumably his mom's on the same level). Naoya eventually steps in and stops the blessing from working using a barrier. Since there's very little information on this barrier, if you wanted to cheese his boss fight because, say, one was offended by someone who abdicated rulership of Japan twice challenging one's holy authority when one is busy actually making the world a better place with tough love, what would be a suitably powerful barrier? Would an EX rank Anti-Planet Noble Phantasm that has the effect of generating A+++ Territories attached to any Magecraft you cast to which you're automatically attuned to (a bit like Araya's setup) do the trick, or would it take something more substantial?

>>46304359
Reminder that the Great Will is ultimately a lonely old man with a crippling case of schizophrenia who's so broken one of his personalities split off to become the antithesis to everything he is.

All because, possibly, he used to be an alien administrator but prior to succeeding Polaris she was killed and the Administrative Authority was distributed to humanity, causing a glitch in reality which ultimately convinced him free will brings only suffering.
>>
>>46304353
Does it have to be cleric magic? Because I've only picked up wizard magic. Also, speaking of, would remove curse/break enchantment cure Remus of his furry little problem?
>>
>>46304422
Divine magic is better than arcane at curse breaking, but arcane could do it with more difficulty. I'm not sure if it would work on lycanthropy.
>>
>>46304319
Spirifers Spoon from Fallen London, or That Undefinable Thing from Tales of Symphonia.
>>
File: 1418594103607.png (23KB, 496x543px) Image search: [Google]
1418594103607.png
23KB, 496x543px
>>46304407
For the barrier, I'd say maybe: Keep in mind Metatron was a planet buster, so it might take more than that. Then again, while he may have the same LEVEL as Metatron, he's not as powerful story wise, as his greatest "feat" would be destroying Japan, whereas Metatron is...well, see above. As for the Great Will, considering the fact that in Nocturne it's stated by everyone that the Great Will is behind the destruction of countless millions of universes, forgive me if I have my doubts. I do recognize the Errai theory, though: It's why I had Errai Rising as a drawback in DS2. Though to be fair, he(Or one of his aspects) IS pretty nice. Then again, see pic for how he is everywhere else.
>>
>>46304319
Make it irrelevant, or talk to someone who's been around long enough to know (like say Flamel). Or use out-of-context magic. Otherwise, there are only really two good options for you unless someone can trap wizard souls.

Option one: Toss Voldemort (or Quirrel, first year) through the veil and start rounding up the horcruxes and pitching them through as well. Just mind the mental contamination. No Voldemort, no problem.

Option two: Render Voldemort unable to escape via de-limbing, dose him and every Death Eater you can find with Draught of Living Death. Voldemort is incarnated but permanently comatose.

Option three: Feed Voldemort to a dementor and feed the horcruxes (except for Harry) to them as well. Voldemort's basically gone at this point.

I recommend out-of-context soul fuckery, because honestly, the native magics for souls are terrible.
>>
>>46304500
Pretty nice in DS1 I mean. Errai destroys the Earth in DS2: Record Breaker's bad ending.
>>
File: Mirai.jpg (194KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai.jpg
194KB, 1000x760px
>>46304268
If you are not a friend of justice
then you are mankind's enemy
>>
>>46304500
I see, thanks. That does sound about what I expected and at least it's not as bad as what I've heard the Dagda is capable of in SMT 4: Final. I do have a few ideas for buffing the NP, just wanted to get a feel for what it'd take to inconvenience a being of his calibre since there's almost no information on how Naoya's barrier worked. Fate's not the most powerful magic out there but it does a good line in conceptual strength since N-dawg, who didn't even have an NP, was stated as being capable of surviving attacks from Arcuied at full strength.

>>46304319
Oh, and-I'd suggest The Deal Maker from Disney jump. Canon examples I assume it's based on include Ursula taking Ariel's voice and Dr Facilier setting that one guy up as a nob in exchange for his soul, so I'd reckon you could put it in a magic jar or something.
>>
>>46304578
In fairness, Metatron himself is technically more powerful then Kagatsutchi, the embodiment of the concept of time if we go by Nocturne canon, it's just that due to the skill based nature of SMT that conceptual power can usually be flipped the bird. See the SMT 1 Hero killing Michael and Asura only to be killed by a land slide. It's a weird power scale.
>>
So I've got the liquid generator from Terraria and I want to know, what good things are there for me to replicate?

So far I'm getting Liquid Luck from Harry Potter (to be used sparingly), as well as a couple of other potions from there, the Sims 3, and various healing potions from D&D et al, but what other liquids would be good to have a practically limitless supply of?
>>
>>46305098
Gothic alchemy + potion of potential (Elona)
>>
File: 1450204965587.jpg (1MB, 2048x2554px) Image search: [Google]
1450204965587.jpg
1MB, 2048x2554px
Is there no Disgaea jump?
If there isn't, I guess I'll make INE
>>
>>46305156
Wow. Combine that with Softcap and... Thanks!
>>
>>46305200
Dirge is working on one. Have a WIP.
>>
>>46305270
Has anyone seen Dirge of late? I haven't seen him in the chat or thread for what feels like months now. Hope the poor sod's doing okay wherever he is.
>>
>>46305156
What's Gothic Alchemy from?
>>
>>46305098
the cauldron vials from worm.

The Seven Thousand, four hundred and seventeen Year Old Tenkau-Shen Ice Wine from Light fo Terra Optional DLC -
Lords of the Iron Line.

You'll have to loot yourself but red dwarf has vials of viruses that are the best luck boost in jump chain.
http://reddwarf.wikia.com/wiki/Positive_Viruses

Once the toriko DLC comes out some PAIR or ATOM

There are many many forms of magical water that can be of use.
>>
>>46305289
Gothic
>>
>>46305294
...yes, that would make sense, wouldn't it? Don't I feel silly, now.
>>
>>46305098
Water of Life from Five Star Stories would be good. Gives psychic powers to anything physical that drinks it, and causes spirits who drink it to turn material.
>>
>>46305098
As far as postspark is concerned, the Hakurai potion from Touhou. In-chain, though, not much comes to mind. I think Dark Souls would be a suprisingly good jump for resource gathering, what it Estus, Diving Blessings, Rouge Waters, etc.
>>
>>46305098
Bioshock plasmids and vigours.
>>
>>46305270
Makai kingdom and Disgaea are separate and will be getting separate jumps. Though you are correct in that dirge is making both, as he picked up the jump after muyo want away.
>>
Actually looking back there's 2 things in Amalur I missed on the first read that should probably be quantified:

1. Archmage mentions an echo of a foe's presence remains. How long do they last? As an "echo" presumably they're weaker than the real deal? Can you have moer than one up at once or if you have enough mana could you theoretically slaughter an army and then raise an army of magic constructs? Is the magic reliant on the foe having a soul or not?

2. Shadow Caster's damage=mana needs some qualifiers like Blademaster and Nightblade given the nebulous definition of "damage"
>>
Also good grief, there seems to be a new Macross on the horizon. What could there possibly be left to fight? They already thrashed the Protoculture's soldiers, the things that wrecked their empire and the things they revered and based their technology on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMKiLsbWiHY
>>
>>46305470
It's obvious isn't it? IdolM@ster Macross version
>>
>>46305470
>Macross
>fighting
Bitch do you even sing?!

I mean it looks awesome.
>>
>>46305470
From what I've seen I think they might be revisiting themes from Macross II. Other Zentraedi empires that have independently discovered Deculture, and oppose the UNS.
>>
So, I'm working on my build for the Arthurian legend jump, and I'm way over budget. Sadly, the clergyman capstone will probably have to go, and I'm trying to see if I can find ways to recreate its effects. I can find anti-demon perks all over the chain, and the dragon (while sorely missed) can be approximated by summoning some other powerful beastie with that one samurai Jack perk. Further, holy rituals can be found in other jumps or created with spell creation perks.
I'm drawing a major blank on the purifying thing though. Does anybody know any purifying perks?
>>
>>46305529
And exactly what could possibly stop a friendly swarm of Vajra from blasting the upstart rebels to kingdom come?

>>46305530
Actraiser's Saint tree has some good ones. Also Darkstalkers, Van Helsing's Cleric tree, Holy Sacrament from Fate or Tsukihime and there's an item in Spice & Wolf for purifying spirits or such
>>
>>46305553
Thanks anon. You da bes.
>>
>>46305553
>And exactly what could possibly stop a friendly swarm of Vajra from blasting the upstart rebels to kingdom come?
The fact that the Vajra don't work for humanity, and in fact fucked off into space after Frontier so it's debatable if they could even be contacted?
>>
>>46305616
You know I must've misremembered how Frontier ended because I could've sworn they lived in peaceful coexistence or something afterwards but y'know what, that would do it. Or at least keep them out of action until their bullshit fold wave communication tells them what's going on and they swoop in to save the day in the season finale.
>>
>>46305632
Yeah. Also, I'm pretty sure the rogue Deculture is just part of the problem, the promotional material mentions some weird Lovecraftian phenomenon spreading through the universe. Maybe the Protodeviln are back, or something like that.
>>
>>46305530
Generic Magical Girl, Magical Purification Blast
>>
>>46305530
Inuyasha has some great purification perks.
>>
So what enemies would make Sans get off his lazy ass and start fighting?
>>
>>46305729
anyone who messes with his brother, and he really doesn't like genocide.
>>
I have a quick ARROWVERSE question: I have Savage Salvage, would that let me eat Chronos's ship and gain prime travel powers? Would they persist after the jump?
>>
File: 1443987122817.gif (1MB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1443987122817.gif
1MB, 540x810px
>>46305729
He pretty much doesn't get involved unless he's the last and only stopgap between the enemy and total cosmic annihilation. Like, if he's a companion, I would daresay he wouldn't step in until you're already dead.
That is, unless maybe he's defending the world from YOU.

At the point where he finally does get off his lazy ass he really doesn't hold back, though, it's actually quite incredible to watch.
Although he doesn't really have the stamina for a protracted battle, either.

At least some of that's because he's apparently irreparably depressed from the knowledge that his world can be reset, thereby making everything he does pointless, because it can all be erased at any time.
So, if you took him out of that environment, he might show signs of coming out of that. Or maybe you'd just make it worse.
Sorta depends on the jumper, really.

He doesn't actually LIKE fighting, though. So that's never gonna be a thing he wants to do, and he's always gonna pawn that shit off on someone (read: probably you) if it can be done.
But it's possible he'd make a pretty awesome assistant if you snapped him out of his funk.
Also at that point it's possible he'd go off on anyone that tried to hurt his brother.

Rest assured, though, that if you ever die trying to save the world from some terrible world destroying threat, there will probably be a fuckawesome battle with Sans to avenge you after.
>>
So it's been a a bit of a while.
As last time, builds and criticism appreciated. It did not need to take this long, I am sorry.
>>
>>46305871
>At least some of that's because he's apparently irreparably depressed from the knowledge that his world can be reset, thereby making everything he does pointless, because it can all be erased at any time. So, if you took him out of that environment, he might show signs of coming out of that. Or maybe you'd just make it worse.

Yeah pretty much what I was thinking. With time traveling people like Frisk and Flowey not around to reset everything anymore, he'd gradually rise out of that funk of his, because he CAN afford to care again.

Also, wasn't going to expect him to go full Bad Time on mooks, just people like Darkseid or the Joker. Y'know, the people who gas babies for shits and giggles or blow up planets because they annoyed them
>>
>>46305943
Aww hell yes, motherfucker! Reading this eagerly.
>>
>>46305943
>Sumeragis
>All them mercury perks
Ooooooh, this is nice. Many thanks to you for the jump!
>>
>>46305943
>ELS Formed
Oh, this is something I've been wanting for my mecha for a long time. Definitely buying this thing.
>>
>>46305943
Looks pretty much perfect all around, with the exception of the last capstone booster effect seeming a fair bit better then the others. Otherwise it seems genuinely faultless.
>>
>>46304268

Sort of.

I'll sometimes interrupt the villains/bad guys plans by showing up, saluting and exclaiming an old favorite:

"Gatchaba Goose!"

Despite it making absolutely no sense to the villains, they quickly get to hate hearing those words. Those words mean I've done something (usually ridiculous) that is going to wreck their plans and blow up in their faces.

Voldemort and Gendo dreaded hearing those words from me. They both developed a facial tic whenever I showed up, saluted, and said the magic words.

Amusingly enough, I used it liberally during the Sailor Moon jump. Most of the senshi were amused by my antics, but it drove Tuxedo Idiot crazy because he often got caught in the resulting chaos.

>>46305943

Ooh, nice. Need to dig into this, thank you!
>>
File: 1442879396317.png (49KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442879396317.png
49KB, 700x700px
>>46305959
The thing is, though, that in those universes there are already people who can fight against those threats. Arguably, those people can do the job far better than Sans.

Sans isn't strong. He's technically the weakest enemy in the game. Sans is smart. He games the system like a TAS speedrunner.
And now just for fun, I'm going to link this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZCwVHJlG8

He works in the system he's got, and he only steps in when there's nobody else to do the job, at least in Undertale.
I think he'd try to get Supes or some other hero to step in first. Maybe he'd try to go for someone who might actually, y'know, try to finish the job. Maybe if the bad guy were on their last legs he'd finish the job. But whatever he did I seriously doubt he'd play on their level. It wouldn't be a "fight" unless there was nothing else that could be done.
Always remember: Sans is a fucking cheater.
>>
>>46304319
Sort of like just eating the icing off cake. Voldemort was the icing, Harry was the cake, i was the soul eating monster that only wanted icing.
>>
>>46304407
Crap missed this sorry! yes Amalur is jumpable.
>>
>>46306127
Thanks. Although I found some things you might wanna address as per >>46305444
>>
>>46305811
Well if you can eat his entire ship without being blown up, or vaporized. Then sure why not you can time travel.

No it won't follow you out of the jump. Time travel in Arrowverse relies on a seperate dimension that you literally ride the waves of time & space. The laws of physics in Arrowverse are very relaxed.
>>
>>46305098
Lazarus pit water, IIRC you can buy it in arrowverse.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 779x1026px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 779x1026px
Simon's Bowblade you think it could fire normal arrows?
>>
>>46306316
>Simon's Bowblade
not an authority but I think it's that the Quicksilver bullets are how ammo works in the game rather than necessitating it be Quicksilver bullets were it used outside of the game. So yeah it would probably work with arrows.
>>
>>46305871
That's my feeling as well. At least some of it is probably laziness, but most of it is a rational response to cosmic horror, where you've accepted that nothing you do actually matters because it'll all be torn away in the end. Remember, before he was responsible for most of Flowey's bad ends. Some therapy and a healthy timeline will do wonders.

Also, stamina can be fixed by the Jumper through import perks. Or by making him work those lazy bones.
>>
>>46306316
Give some pics. My gut says no.
>>
If I take Blood of kings with my grand father being demigod of Lugh can I get watered down ability to learn really fast ? Not mastery in month but in 3 ? I ask because I can't decide between Odin and Lugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>46306373
>>
>>46306316
hey, should I benchmark how tough it was me jumper off of what it was like for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1280x720px
>>46306492
>>
>>46306493
Do what you want man it's a single player story game. So I can't say anything about how tough it was for an individual Jumper. For me it was pretty tough.
>>
>>46306495
>>46306492
See this bullshit? That is not how bows work! You want the limbs to be light but with spring and metal just doesn't work like that. Damn video games and cartoons.
>>
>>46306495
>>46306492
yeah that's a fucking bow, go ahead and put an arrow in it.
>>
>>46305943
What power tier do imported Suits start on?
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 500x625px
THIEF (24)
--ERA--
Thief The Dark Project
--BACKGROUND--
Drop-In
Male, 24yo
--PERKS--
•Stealth
•Acrobatics (900cp)
•Swooping (750cp)
•Deadeye (600cp)
•Blessings (300cp)
•Naturewalk (200cp)
•Summon Animals (0cp)
•Elemental Crystals (-300cp)
--GEAR--
•Shortbow
•Quiver
--DRAWBACKS--
•Hunted (Hammerites) (0cp)

I must've done something to tick off the old Hammers because they really want to see me dead. Can't remember why though, and no one else seems to know who I am other than the Hammerites. Whatever, their stuff is great for stealing. I team up with Garret to basically steal twice as fast but he gets larger share because I really don't need it.

Ten years of avoiding the Hammerites, running around in the wild, and stealing stuff. What a trip, and much needed too.
While Hammerites were pain in the rear, they were nothing like the sanity destroying Soul-series adventure. 30 years of various eldritch abominations, demons, undead, time wibbly wobbliness. Then ten years of killing and being a professional hitman, needed to clam down and just focus on stealing stuff. Which I did. I hope my next trip is as eventful.
>>
>>46306935
Who is the sexy oni?
>>
File: adam bladeyes.gif (408KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
adam bladeyes.gif
408KB, 500x281px
>>46304268
LEARNED IT!
>>
>>46306935
It'll be done when it's done, gah. Moved to priority track.

>>46306972
Msyu, from [C] - The money of soul and control.
>>
File: Anti+Spiral.jpg (12KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Anti+Spiral.jpg
12KB, 500x281px
>>46305943
It looks really good. I really wish I knew more about Gundam to give a better critique, but the descriptions are concise yet evocative, the drawbacks sound like they reference things from the series I don't know about but sound pretty important.

The only thing I raise an eyebrow at is some of the mobile suit prices seem a little awkward (275, 475 etc) and arbitrary but I've no objective way to comment on the rationale there.

Drawbacks: Setsuna's Childhood, Traitor A13, Time? (2000)

Scientist, Age 22 (1900)

Innovater (1700)
I'll Make It Quick (Free)
Never Works Twice (1600)
Like a Metronome (1400)
Make It Work (1100)
Trailblazer Awakened (600)
Meeting of Minds: Red Queen, Gar (Free)
Drapes (Free)
MS Import (Free)
ELS Formed (0)

For reference in our-ahem, my-chain the Gundam series of jumps is being jumped consecutively, tentatively starting from the #178 slot-well before I developed cosmophysiology. Or went to Dune.

Now, the bad news? At this point the Shadow Battlecrab, being a +/- 200 year old Lumen Sage and being a Protodevlin who may or may not be benefitting further from the Darkhallow count as some of the best tricks in my raw power bag so-I clearly can't win this war singlehandedly.

The good news? I've plenty of experience in taking on higher tech lifeforms from Iji, Mass Effect and Babylon 5. The better news? Being dead inside makes that one Gary Stu pilot easier to put up with! And I was already dead inside anyway, so it's not even a real loss!

Ugh, Iji. This whole invasion is bringing back some bad memories. It's my planet. They USED to be my species. Nobody oppresses them but me, dammit. And certainly not some blundering technovirus refugees. The odds may be against me, but I'll be damned if I repeat the mistakes of Macross this time and build some goddamn fortifactions before gunning for their mothership.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: blankstare.gif (823KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
blankstare.gif
823KB, 500x343px
>>46307012
Even with magic boosters on our side it'll still be a struggle to pull in enough angels of Paradiso as an impromptu labor force to assail the ELS menace without fear of retaliation. We're thinking gravity weapons like the Reaper Blackstar, and artificial causality cannons should provide the least chance of reverse engineering given their outside-context nature. Rallying Earth's survivors around what remains of Celestial Being will be crucial, as well distributing Alteration magics to the needful and competant.

Our nastiest scheme for the defensive campaign, however, will apply the sum total of our RE Virologist and Hypnos-boosted Project W schemes to the angels’ genetic makeup, and refine it with the Throne of Creation/Forge of War to bind it with Sage magic-attuned nanites. We shall then infuse our necromantic perversion of Soulfire into it, before unleashing the virus into ELS-occupied territory. Let’s see how THEY like being assimilated into Paradiso’s hierarchy and made to kill their own kind.

The offensive part of this campaign will be elegant in its’ simplicity: The ELS will expect something like the Battlecrap engaging them in space. What they will not expect is using Eliatrope portals to warp onto their mothership, leaving behind multiple Ar Tonelico? based sonic detonators modified to fuel preprogrammed alchemy subroutines to tear apart the massive ELS.

In short, these filthy, tech-defiling xenos are getting purged and oppressed with extreme prejudice.
>>
Where is the JoJo Stand supplement? I'm new and this is my third jump and I can't find it.
>>
>>46307039
On the off chance you're not that one shitposter who keeps asking the same question, there isn't one because the jumpmaker was essentially chased off before it was made. You'll have to use your imagination to think up one, but don't be afraid to post Stand ideas to get a better idea of what you can do.
>>
>>46305943
Nice to wake up to
>>
As someone who knows next to nothing about the Nasuverse, how fucked am I if I take the Royal Rage drawback in the 5th Grail War?
>>
>>46307164
Please explain royal rage? You shouldn't be screwed unless you flat out don't even try.
>>
>>46306503
Hey, if I take the "On the Island" drawback, how much can I screw the plot up? E.g., can I save Yao Fei and Shado, or at least explain to Slade how she died so he can hear it under better circumstances?
>>
>>46307164
The 5th War is probably the worst place for it. You'll have the Barthomeloi family at it's peak after you, including Lorelei, their strongest magus (Who is weaker then Medea, but still very powerful). You will also have most of the Mage Association after your head, via the head family calling in favours and everyone competing for more research funding/political power/nobility ranks/whatever magi want will also want to take you out to get in with the Barthomelois. Most of the mages in the world, at least the ones with any training, are out to get you. Not all at once, but you are Most Wanted territory. You won't have Zelretch come after you, because he's lazy and unless you directly attack him or maybe an apprentice of his he just won't care, but you could very well get the Aozaki siblings, or at least Aoko, after you. It'll also provide incentive for any association magi in the grail war to team up against you.

You might be able to convince or scare off most mages, but the Barthomeloi family itself will never stop going after you and the only way to stop them is death. Basically, you've got thousands of magi looking out for your head and many hunting you. You can probably expect pretty regular attacks unless you just hide someplace no magus can get to you by.
>>
>>46307455
The head of Clocktower gets pissed at you.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85KB, 600x338px
>>46306127
>>46306150
Anyway, tentative build:

Drawbacks: The False Pantheon, Seal Failure (2000)

Rolled the Gardens of Ysa

Dokkalfer, Age 27, Fateweaver

Lyria, Goddess of Fate

Fateless (1600)
Weapon Skills: Chakrams, Scepters (Free)
Detect Hidden (Free)
Know Your Fate (1300)
Fate Shift (900)
Secrets of the Primal Element (300)
Alchemy (200)
Sagecraft (0)

Worship can mean different things to different beings. For the Christian, it can be a communal singsong. For the Ancient Greek, a sacrifice. In our case? Worship is politics: In exchange for certain concessions relating to our personal destiny and divine insight into the precise mechanics of the Weave, for the duration of our stay we shall agree to Real Eat our fatewarping prowess to enforce fate instead of warping it, and send over some bottles of soma every now and then. Though looms are outdated for fate management; supercomputers are the new hotness and we intend to introduce our new ally to the wonderful world of reality-warping clarktech computers. It's a good thing we have loads of teaching perks since most goddesses can't into programming languages.

Actually hold on-all these drawbacks seem to be
caused by Winter Fae ruining everything for everyone. It's been a while since we've had a proper genocide, but with the dragons and their fae minions on the warpath it's time to counter by fusing Divine beings with Safeguards inscribed with Correspondence, calling on Metatron and having the ensuing army spam Fire of Sinai-enhanced gravity beams until the pretender gods are no more.

Oh, the Faceless One has to die of course. Can't have people running around cheating their fates. That just leads to trouble.

>>46307528
>weaker then Medea

It still boggles my mind a little to think even though the major Grail War participants don't think much of Casters, Medea could've likely wasted all the DAAs who weren't bullshit like Primate Murder, ORT or Zelretch.
>>
>>46307528
Yeah, yeah, that's a very definite no to that. Welp, time to scrounge other drawbacks to replace it.

Thanks Val.
>>
>>46307581
Eh...a lot of the DAAs we've seen would kill her, not even including the really powerful ones. Nero, Altrouge and Roa could probably handle her pretty neatly. Guys like Enhance or whoever that schmuck that replaced Nero was probably can't match her but DAAs are pretty powerful. Medea also only reached the level of power she did after a serious level of prep time, which would let a lot of DAAs get strong top.
>>
>>46307581
If Magic Resistance wasn't a thing, she probably would have been considered a serious threat. I bet you could make her one with Assay Spell Resistance too.
>>
>>46307581
It's not her fault, you know. Most of the Servants going against her had some form of magic resistance, whether it just be something like Saber's raw MR, Berserker's God Hand, Medusa's Pegasus, etc.

The Holy Grail War was built with the intention of one of the knight classes winning, and it shows.
>>
>>46307483
Sure you could try. However getting Deathstroke to listen to you instead of just putting a big hole in your head is another thing.
>>
>>46307630
>People expecting Lancers to win
>Ever
>>
Another savage salvage question, does it work on whatever material the tanks from Gear Up are made of?
>>
>>46307731
I thought the Gear Up tanks are just, you know, made of normal tank material. Also nobody's sure about what savage salvage can do because it's totally made up and has no equivalent in Kantai Collection.
>>
>>46306503
Hey I'm reading the arrowverse jump and it doesn't have the choose your location for CP thing most jumps do, was like intentional?
>>
>>46307581
You realize that gives you +1200 not +1000 right?
>>
>>46307641
Good thing I can't die until I'm off the island
>>
>>46307755

apparently it works on materials

>Eat a bar of Adamantium? Expect your bones and your ship armor to become vastly more durable.

And as for what they're made of

>>Whatever it is these Tanks run on, are made of, and power their weapons with, it defies explanation or examination. Some sort of Nonsensoleum, maybe? The point is that taking one of these Tanks apart and putting it back together, even on the molecular level, will quite frankly reveal nothing at all about its workings. Extruders or dispensers have... problems reproducing its component materials. This thing doesn't even seem to have an engine! It's almost as it it just works. If I had to guess, the closest equivalent would be the Platonic ideal of a “cartoonish
tank,” but even that doesn't seem to produce the same effects. Feel free to try anyway, it's your time – and who knows? Maybe you'll find someone someday who actually can replicate this stuff.
>>
File: MageKnight_commission-1.png (2MB, 2975x3850px) Image search: [Google]
MageKnight_commission-1.png
2MB, 2975x3850px
Kingdoms of amalaur
26 years old male
Teeth of naros
Human
Fateweaver
No god chosen
Detect hidden free
Sheild magic 900
Healing surge 700
Know your fate 400
Champion 0
Fate shift -400
Mana mastery -800

Drawbacks
False pantheon -200
Demon bait 0

Im going to use my bel powers to to turn all the demons I beat into useful members of my court, and hope the other bosses are as easily beaten as the dragon was. My plan is really to go around for the first year or two just tearing fate apart and putting dragons back in the ground, and giving people a future not bound by anything but themselves. Then probably build a bar in one of the larger cities and change the fates of all who come in passively. Im not sure if this is a good idea or a dick move honestly.

Pic is me in my two most common forms.
>>
>>46307923
Why you gotta pick on dragons bro?
>>
File: Antieh.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>46307792
Really? Oh, I thought "unless you take at least two (2) 600cp drawbacks and rebirth which case you may take up to 1500cp" meant the increase was conditional on taking all the drawbacks there. But alright, let's see-

Drawbacks: The False Pantheon, Seal Failure (2200)

Rolled the Gardens of Ysa

Dokkalfer, Age 27, Fateweaver

Lyria, Goddess of Fate

Fateless (1800)
Weapon Skills: Chakrams, Scepters (Free)
Detect Hidden (Free)
Know Your Fate (1500)
Fate Shift (1100)
Secrets of the Primal Element (500)
Shield Magic (400)
Sagecraft (200)
Alchemy (100)
Stealth (0)

That said-having not taken the last 600 CP drawback will Lyria still be pissed when Tirnoch gets sheared apart by holy fire?
>>
>>46307792
Take a maximum of 1000cp in drawbacks unless you take at least two (2) 600cp drawbacks and
rebirth which case you may take up to 1500cp
>>
>>46307945
Cause dragons are eating the world anon. Plus dragons are good for digestion and make nice rare materials for gear.
>>
>>46296516
Let's just post my build too then...

Dokkalfar [Free]
Facton: Scholia Arcana
"God": Aryllia, Goddess of Love
>perks:
Fateless [Free]
Weapon Skills - Staves, Longswords [Free]
Shadow Magic [200]
Dispelling [Free]
Standard Spells [100]
Mana Mastery [200]
Greater Magic [300]
Archmage [400] Magic!
Shadow Caster [800] Mostly taking this for the fear aura...
>items:
Basic Weapons - Staff and Longsword [Free]
>drawbacks:
No Anachronisms [+100] No tech? No worries, I got magic to make up for it.
Black Cohosh Allergy [+100] It's not like I really take healing potions anyway, with my regen.
Demon Bait [+200] Wonder how they stack up to my Court of Bel? Either way, recruiting time it is.
The False Pantheon [+600] Dragon Fae fake gods? Sure, sounds fun. Count me in.

Gotta go with magic, ofcourse. Gotta be the wizard. Also scary.

Don't actually know much of this setting, so I'm kind of flying blind here...
>>
How is this for a stand?

《Symphony For The World》
Destructive power: E
Speed: D
Range: E (within hearing range)
Durability/staying: A
Precision: D
Developmental potential: A

My world, My soul, This song: the user channels thier musical talents and abilities through the stand. Any musical talents and abilities are increased to a noticable amount (I.e using musical magic or anything musical will be visibly more powerful that before, it also makes a master of an instrument and somehow pushes thier craft beyond what it already was.)

Harmony Just Below Heaven: The user pouring thier very heart and soul into this instrument achieves the effect Any piece he plays with his stand having a claming and soothing effect on almost anyone able to slow beserkers and stop wars by playing even if only for a little bit

The stands appearance is that of a stradivarius violin and black bow that can be summoned at will.
>>
So I don't know much about Fate, but it seems like most mages have some signature type of Magic from what I've read. Would it be okay to say mine is based on etching runes into items to enchant them for specific effects.

Or is this covered under Runes? Because that seemed like more immediate effects than enchantments.
>>
>>46308411
It's covered under Runes. Bazette does that to put herself on a physical level close to servants.

Runes do everything from active effects you see Cuchu do to the traditional 'carve words into stuff to enchant and empower' them. It's a great, expansive magic system.
>>
>>46308356
that is one of the weakest stands I've ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQwpvG_n-k
>>
>>46308356
try this
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
>>
was anyone doing a star ocean jump?
>>
>>46308491
me
>>
>>46308441
>>46308466
I know it may not be the strongest stand but this first one right here it just feels like me. Its the stand i wanna have hold on let me post the awakened version its the one i was a bit more worried about.
>>
>>46308440
Oh. Neat.

>put herself on a physical level close to servants
Wow. Is that hard to do? And does it require a constant source of magic to power it, or could I carve them into other people to give them that level physical ability?

Anyway, do I have the right idea about everyone having a specialty?
>>
>>46308545
Got a WIP? I've been wanting this for a while.
>>
>>46308564
Bazette is basically the premier when it comes to Runes in the modern times, so it's probably pretty hard.

You can carve them into anything. Bazettes are carved into her gloves and shoes.

You do, yeah.

>>46308578
Afraid not. I've got notes but they're uggo. Gotta have that patience anon.
>>
>>46308558
well it could be good depending on how calm it can make people and under what circumstances, the thing about stands is they are supposed to be used in a tricky way. So if the music you play can take someone who is about to hit you into a near passed out level of relaxation you're probably good, hell my stand is the ability to summon teddy bears that controls the tempo of what the objects they touch are working at.
>>
>>46308356
>>46308558
Looks fine to me. Mine for comparison. My thing is eating. Its no time stop but I love it. I can dig having a power to sooth the savage beast as it were.

Stand Name: [SUPERBEAST]
Stand Ability: [Portal Mouth]
Power – C
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - C
Precision - C
Potential - A

Description: A Remote Stand with an appearance similar to a floating sphere roughly the size of a human head and its only defining feature being a massive mouth. [SUPERBEAST] at its base shares its Users biting power.

Its other notable power is its ability to transfer matter and energy between Stand and User. Anything eaten by [SUPERBEAST] ends up in the Users mouth to be eaten and anything eaten by the User can be expelled by [SUPERBEAST]. This can be taken a step further in that the User can even talk through the Stand and hear by opening his own mouth to let sounds pass through.
>>
>>46308466
That uses the powerlevel wiki you gnard.
>>
>>46308620
Ah, to note, Power can vary and Potential comes from the fact that it can grow with me.
>>
>>46308634
then link one that doesn't.
>>
>>46308591
Okay, thanks.

How about specializing in moving energy around? Freeze water by removing the heat, create hyper efficient batteries, cause a thunderstorm and calling down lightning by manipulating electricity or something, manipulating life energy, etc. ?
>>
>>46308688
Hey Bancho, what do you think about all the jumps that have been coming out recently? Any you're interested in?
>>
Symphony For The Soul:
Destructive power: E
Speed: D
Range: hearing range
Precision: A
Developmental potential: A

Abilities: This universe, Your soul, My melody:
The user playing thier piece can choose mentally which of the three effects he wishes to use, all three cannot be used at the same time and the user will struggle with two making almost unsuable in battle. 1. The music this violin plays can now heal people to an extraordinary rate keeping people alive and healthy when they shouldnt be. 2. The users song now erases mental problems and issues completely madness,insanity,mental illnesses can be cured no matter who ir what caused them bringing the target back to the healthiest mental state possible. 3. The stands music can now fill the stomachs of those who hear its song. It will be as if the listeners had feasted upon the best food possible, ranging from regular people, things that feed off of concepts of love,fear,hate etc, or vampires all will have been vitalized by the song. ( 1. The healing bit does not cure diseases, and the hunger filling cannot fill those with endless hunger).
>>
>>46308746
Don't encourage him. He's better off just being ignored.
>>
>>46308746
JRPG's aren't really my thing, but I'm always happy that there are people making jumps. I'm really disappointed that Babylon left, they were a great jump maker and I was very much looking forward to lost Valley of the dinosaurs part two.
>>
>>46308594
In the description it calm a norse beserker and stall a war for a few moments.

>>46308620
Thanks it looks pretty cool like one of those that just suit people.
>>
>>46308730
They're not usually THAT specific.
>>
File: Appetite Energy.jpg (213KB, 864x409px) Image search: [Google]
Appetite Energy.jpg
213KB, 864x409px
>>46308805
Yeah, based it off this guy. Love the use of Appetite Energy.
>>
Where can I get the ability to metabolize heat, electricity, and light like they're food?
>>
>>46308730
A little specific, but it should work. I think someone had a Stand last thread that allowed them to create mini- natural disasters and it was agreed to be reasonable, so yours SHOULD work.
>>
File: 1457616410230.gif (1MB, 318x324px) Image search: [Google]
1457616410230.gif
1MB, 318x324px
Just found the Young Justice CYOA and fuck me am i stumped on what to choose

What builds did you guys go for?

Also half-krypts, How powerful do they go? will i continue to grow in strength like Superman if i get enough sun?
>>
>>46308828
Ive read or watched toriko so every time someone posts from there it confuses me even more im gonna need to buckle down and actually read it one of these days.
>>
>>46308862
Ever see Young Justice? If not, look up that show's version of Superboy, that's who you're based on, so that's your limit. Myself? MAGIC!
>>
>>46308899
Meant never read or watched my bad.
>>
>>46308730
Probably not. There is a canon Flow and Transference of Energy school, but it's only for mana flow. All those others mostly fall under the various elemental schools. Except the battery, Fate magecraft doesn't go too great with tech. At all.

>>46308861
He's not making a Stand.
>>
>>46308820
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Theoretically, could it work?

>>46308861
Uh, I'm talking about Magecraft. If that's reasonable for a Stand, though, maybe I'll make mine that. Call it High Voltage or something.
>>
>>46308862
Superboy seems to have about two purchases worth of strength (same for most bricks we see in the series), he doesn't seem to gain any noticeable amount of power over the couple of years worth of time skip.

Kryptonians are a hell of a lot more reasonable in Young Justice than most showings. Superman doesn't seem much stronger that Superboy, he just has more powers.
>>
>>46308862
>>46308862
>Just found the Young Justice CYOA and fuck me am i stumped on what to choose

The drop-in stuff is some of the best drop-in stuff you'll find and some of the hardest stuff to get. Also this is one of two opportunities to get a GL power ring, but if you already have one if memory serves you could pick up another part of the emotional spectrum.
>>
>>46308918
>>46308922
...I apparently misread that. Pay me no mind, I'm going to go sit in the dunce corner now.
>>
>>46308859
Sspyro
>>
>>46308862
The power combinations perk is a must-have. Aside from that, basically everyone goes magic, because everyone always goes magic.

Also, the half-Kryptonians only get the super strength that they pay for. So, 25 tons for "free", up to 125 tons for 600 CP, and even more if you pay 300 CP per 25 tons.
>>
>>46308899
Its all good. Its kind of hard to explain but basically in setting there is an Energy call Appetite Energy. Everything that needs food houses it in some amount. Its what drives you to consume.

Its sort of like Ki or Chi in any other setting. With training, you can make it mimic other things like energy and solids. Commonly seen as electricity, heat, or Toriko's own Flying Fork which mimics metal.

The picture I posted was a kind of construct made from 4 of the characters to consume the foe in front of them.

O_O It just gets crazier from there. If you read/watch it, prepare to jump the shark every couple chapters. Like...daaaamn. Most recent chapter, one character replicated a Super Nova with his Appetite Energy. Shit gets crazy.
>>
>>46308918
Oh. How does it not work with tech? Is there Dresden style interference?

Okay, is there any canon school that synergises well with the Reinforcement ability and punch magic?
>>
>>46308859
Faerie tail dragon slayer.
>>
>>46308991
Runes seem like your best bet for punch magic.
>>
>>46308983
Definitely sounds interesting.>>46308763
Is this better for an awakened form?
>>
>>46308991
Just get one of the many perks that blend tech and magic.
>>
>>46309068
I mean, I'm buying the Runes perk anyway, so I was looking for something else to do with my Magecraft.
>>
Question: If I had both the Starro-tech Notes AND the Amazo's Backup Memory items from the YJ jump, could I make machines capable of of magical abilities I possess?
>>
>>46308862
I just grabbed just a little bit of magic and then went full superman expy with Superhuman Half-Kryptonian. Tacked on a bunchmore powers after getting everything supes has, and called it a day. Got the Doomsday look through, because spikes are awesome.
>>
>>46309114
is that you Davebot?
>>
>>46309135
No, I'm no one special. Just your average joebot.
>>
>>46309169
okay Dave Bot would've been a sign that OOA's Internet was getting better.
>>
>>46309114
Your gonna have to wait for YoungJusticeAnon for a proper ruling on that one I think.
>>
>>46308862
I combined Shapeshifting with level two Force Objects to let me transform myself into a force construct. Also added a ton of super strength, which was I fortunately necessary based on how force objects works.
>>
>>46309199
Yeah, guess so. By the by, did he already make a ruling on whether the Starro Notes affects spiritual stuff like Stands or the Madness Wavelength?
>>
Young Justice jump: Order or Chaos magic guys?
>>
>>46309114
With those, you can give the machine any magic system that you can teach or that is entirely based on genetics. (D&D Wizardry and Harry Potter Magic, for example.) In the case of something like D&D magic, they'd start out at level one. Harry Potter magic wouldn't give the machine the ability to perform magic without speaking/a wand if you have those abilities; the machine would need a wand of it's own, and it would need to vocalize the spell it was casting and make the gestures.

>>46309261
They do not.
>>
Amalaur fateweaver question. Do fateweavers have the ability to use fate cards to discern the fates of others like they can in the game or do we not get that?
>>
>>46309364
Order, easily. Chaos is the signature of a weak magic user - of someone too pitiful to control their own power.
>>
>>46309377
Ah, gotcha, thanks YJ anon. Also, are the Red series robots you can create loyal? As I recall, Red Tornado and Torpedo became heroes, Red Inferno lost his memories, and Red Volcano regarded his creator as a lesser being.
>>
>>46309447
Yes, they are loyal.
>>
Would having a requiem stand that has its ability work in alternate universes aswell as the one its in be two overpowered?
>>
>>46309454

now since the Darkseid from the drawback is explicitly based on the comics version would a combination of Sting and the Hind-blood dagger work to kill him? Since he is vulnerable to Radion?
>>
>>46309454
Okay, thanks YJ, last question: with all three of those items, could I create Red series robots with my superpowers and magic as well?
>>
>>46309364
Chaos, easy. Order is Stasis, Chaos is change.

Besides, half of Order Magic's value is in undoing Chaos Magic.
>>
>>46309481

You mean D4C?, No it would not
>>
>>46308983
>Most recent chapter, one character replicated a Super Nova with his Appetite Energy. Shit gets crazy.
I just want to add on to this, so you're properly grasping the crazy, the guy who he tried to kill with the supernova blocked this attack by EATING the supernova.
>>
>>46309520
>Besides, half of Order Magic's value is in undoing Chaos Magic.
Would that help in 40k?
>>
>>46309562
very different chaos unfortunately
>>
>>46309562
Not that Anon, but I don't think so, 40k Chaos is VASTLY different. Would it help? Maybe. Would it fix it? I'd say no.
>>
>>46309559
Yeah, I just didn't want to confuse the poor anon by trying to explain how NEO is some sort of eldritch being capable of eating a Super Nova.

Fucker is getting scarier and scarier each chapter.
>>
In the half kryptonian section on the discount area
>If you choose to take either of the above options, you may choose to keep that appearance or revert to the normal Human-Kryptonian Hybrid’s appearance. Any mental effects disappear as normal.

does that mean i can turn back and forth or choose to have doomsday look or normal look when i pick that option
>>
>>46309627
The place I read it at has not updated in a while, where are you reading it?
>>
>>46309655
Mangamint

Though a lot of stuff hasn't seemed to update in awhile. I'm still waiting for a new chapter of The Gamer. Did see a new notice about HxH getting a new chapter soon too. Meh, I can wait. XD
>>
Is there any point in getting regeneration and immortality powers when i have Hellsings jump "Dark Binding" and "Alucard's Embrace" with DMC's "Endurance", "Regeneration" and "Longevity" powers?
>>
>>46309483
>Essentially, the dagger fulfills any kind of unusual catches or conditions required to harm something.

I don't know if that applies to specific weaknesses like silver for a werewolf or not; as it reads, it seems like it's just a way to get around "no man of woman born" types of deals.

>>46309491
Yes.

>>46309638
You can choose to have Doomsday's appearance or a normal appearance.
>>
>>46309785
More healing. Seriously the more regen you have the better.
>>
>>46309785
what are you going to do when you run out of souls?
>>46309824
isn't "can only be harmed by things formed of Radion " that kind of thing? And it did serve similar functions in Canon
>>
>>46309785
Redundency mostly. Like going to Nechronica or SCP to pick up perks to make it so you can survive without your vitals and what not.

I like having multiple back up options. Like a Blood Form from Dark Stalkers and the Boogie Bug Form from Nightmare Before Christmas. Lets me dissolve parts back into myself.
>>
>>46309785
Several: you can survive and heal from far more serious wounds far more quickly; Alucard's was able to survive being torn limb from limb and healed from it in seconds. You also gain the ability to call on all the souls you have devoured, as well as take on monstrous and terrifying forms, plus being strong enough to dual wield mini-guns.
>>
>>46309856
Maybe; I don't know for sure.
>>
>>46309543
No i dont even think you can choose D4C as a stand. But essentially yes with the base world alternate worlds i was think of having a combo ability to take advantage of people from multiple dimensions being able to hear the music ny stand produces.
>>
>>46309866
Whoops, my bad, misread that as "Is there any reason to grab the Hellsing perks" but yeah redundancy is your friend.
>>
>>46309785
The Wolverine combo from Marvel still would be really good, mostly because you'll have no reliance on having killed enough bad men to fuel your healing and its speed is absolutely ridiculous.

Biological shapeshifting can do some serious shit your vampiric powers can't do, though. Being a Prototype or Shoggoth still has its uses.

Speaking of which. Any non-Shoggoth Inhumans around? I went Polypous Creature.
>>
>>46309887

I was saying D4C as in that was a stand who can do what your stand did and it wasn't even a requiem and remember if you ever think it was to overpowered remember that pucci reset the universe and created a new one
>>
>>46309932
I went Night-gaunt in order to become eldritch Batman. Speaking of which, does picking that automatically make us as intelligent as dogs or is that flavor text?
>>
>>46310021
Nice.

I don't know if it is, but you might want to get Clever Girl from Jurassic Park, if you want to be safe.
>>
>>46310103
Good idea, I'll role with that.
>>
File: What Is This Even.jpg (79KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
What Is This Even.jpg
79KB, 500x707px
Questions for DDS anon regarding the devil survivor 1 jump.

Does the jump go for a decade, or just the 7-8 days you are there? Not obvious from the jump itself, so thought to ask as it determines a good deal.

How does the primal common tongue compare to/work with Bels and Whistles if you already have huge authority over demons? Is it possible to call up demons and have them tutor you in the actual language? Can I add demons from different verses than SMT to my court?

If I defeat Lucifer will he tell me why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
What jumps are the best for getting Magic?
>>
Let's say I need to get in the way of two territorial dueling entities of immense power. Essentially, becoming the Rayquaza to a Groudon and Kyogre.

What perks would I need to A) not get rekt by beings of that power or greater just from being in the crossfire and B) get them to shut up, sit down, and stop fighting.
>>
>>46310234
Well right off the top of my head:

Dresden Files
Fairy Tail
D&D
Masters of Magic

Those four are the ones that come to me quickly. Harry Potter too but...eh...
>>
>>46309894
Would Dark Binding let me copy powers?

Say i killed/ate/soul steal someone with eye blasts would i get that power or would i have to summon that soul
>>
>>46310234
The Elder Scrolls jumps
Mushoku Tensei
Negima
Swords&Sorcery
Chrono Trigger
Darksiders
Touhou
Tortall
Young Justice
Devil Survivor

All of the above have either really good magic be it either specific effects or broad systems.
>>
>>46310396
Not that anon, but I think you'd have to summon the soul.
That's how Alucard and Seras did it.
>>
>>46310213
The Jump ends on the seventh day, as noted in the eighth day drawback, which itself adds another day. The Primal Common Tongue has summoning power that is slightly less powerful and more difficult to use compared to Bels and Whistles. Demons can't tutor you in the language because even the Bels don't know how to use it anymore, as displayed by Belial. It just hasn't been used for so long that they've forgotten it. They still understand it and they could probably learn it again if they had access to someone who spoke it, though. (Again, see Belial.) Yes, you can apply it to other SMT jumps and even non-SMT jump demons if the Jumpmaker is cool with it, though you DO have to kill/enslave/recruit them as well as be as strong or stronger. The PCT adds a lot of legitimacy to your claim to the Throne of Bel, and increases your authority as Overlord. As for the spoiler...perhaps if you entertain the creator of Chaos in the SMT multiverse enough, he could let you in on this, the greatest of secrets...
>>
>>46309978
I know but im trying to make my stand reasonable even if it is requiem. The idea of being musical D4C is tempting
>>
>>46310485

You can do it if you want but Requiems are mostly not reasonably.
>>
>>46310520
I know but i dont want an instant win button. I want something that i like abd that fits me.
>>
>>46310573
>>46310573

I know and I understand that all I am telling you is that no your stand is far from being overpowered.
>>
If I take the warehouse mods olympian demesne and titanic sanctuary from god of war and the Temple of jumper from el dorado does that mean I can make my warehouse into any kind of village I want (with giant purple birds that eat stuff left out)?
>>
>>46310627
An empty village.
>>
>>46310396
According to the popular-ish opinion, that's up to you.
>>
>>46310641
Well my compsnions could live there I guess?
>>
File: 1427398344483.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1427398344483.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
That brings to mind an interesting question, though. What do people think happens to their warehouse once they have a spark?
>>
>>46310710
The door gets bigger. Alternately it becomes a new world based on its contents.
>>
>>46310710
Personal demi-plane?
>>
>>46310710
The Warehouse reincarnates a human and becomes the next Jumper, if only just because it sounds so patently absurd.
>>
Hay Kanons, could we get a changelog for all those jump updates you uploaded to the drive?
>>
>>46310810
Is this the reproduction cycle of a benefactor?
>>
>>46310826
Well red always did claim to be A-sexual.
>>
>>46310810
as a* Though the idea of the Warehouse being the one that picks new Jumpers is equally funny.
>>46310826
>Benefactor is former Jumper
>Her Warehouse reincarnates as the next Jumper
>Benefactor gives Jumper warehouse
>After several adventures, Jumper gains Spark and becomes a Benefactor
>Their Warehouse reincarnates
And so the cycle continues...
>>
>>46310815
new drawbacks for:
Hotline Miami
40k Imperium
Red Faction
MGS
1 new undiscounted skill for:
Hotline Miami

suffice to say, existing builds are unaffected
>>
>>46310886
Why did you feel like you weren't required to inform us?
>>
>>46310910
I did a while ago, I just forgot to put them on the drive until now
>>
>>46310886
Thank you. I wasn't trying to start shit, I was just curious.
>>
>>46310910
You'd think a cunt would have dried up with all that salt in it, but apparently not.
>>
>>46310810
>>46310826
>>46310884
Oh my god! It all makes sense!

Its the Warehouse! Its like Scion/The Entity from Worm! We're helping it grow and when we Spark, we're just unleashing it!
>>
File: Abel Rising.png (419KB, 550x651px) Image search: [Google]
Abel Rising.png
419KB, 550x651px
>>46310422
Right on, have a build then.

Jump 96 Devil Survivor
Origin: Drop In

Drawbacks:
And On The Eighth Day (0)- Pain train don't stop.
Bel On Earth (0)- Choo choo.
Morning Star (1800)- ALL ABOARD!

Perks
Peaceful Days Are Over (1800)- Downside demons, upside is no punishments for not doing homework.
Conquer Your Demon (1700)- They listen better the harder you hit them, see.
Let's Survive (1400)- Calm down yoohoo, shit is under control.
Primal Common Tongue (800)- Tongue kissing skill not included. Upswing is I learned new/old swear words today.
Bels And Whistles (0)- I'm a wot? There can be only one you say? Tsk tsk. No mercy grudge matches you say? Tsk tsk.

Gear
COMP (Free!): 1000+ year ago flashbacks to when these were the cool new thing. Wow I feel old.

Headphones (Free!): I will Bel my dread....Bel my dread...

Hahaha, wow. Okay then, lets get dangerous. I know exactly what is going down, and all I can say to that is time to speed run! In the brief time I split off from Atsurou and Yuzu, I'll call up Ailyth, Lyn, and Pyrrha to send them out in hopes of finding the Devil's Fuge and comps of their own. Then later introduce them as reliable netfriends that I met up with when they appear. Work the cast through their issues, and with Haru on the language. Aside from that, focus on cracking every crackable skill that comes by, and building up a resistance/immunity to elements on the way. Hopefully data drain will help here in nicking Beldr's nosell, primarily for the purpose of later stage Lucifer fight. Which is going to end up being a 1v1 slug match of chip damage, regeneration, and spamming of mind boggling power on both sides. After that...Belberith is really just not going to even impress. I shall whisper to him the forbidden secret of cereal, and as he weeps in despair claim Babel for my own...to just be chill with things and go for a Messiah route. No need to rock the boat here.
>>
>>46311016
I'm sorry anon dear, but it's a pretty big deal for people no to try and sneak things on the drive.
>>
>>46310624
I haven't really shown you the ability of i was thinking about.

Harmony of heaven: The user creates a bubble in space and time allowing thier music to reach every alternate universe it can touch.

Hymm: the user has any musical talent, and musical ability skyrocket to any absolute ludicrous degree while in the bubble. (I.e a man who sounds terrible sounds angelic, a man who has mastered thier craft is godlike, and any one with godlike skill is supreme.)

Song: the healing ability now extends to souls. The mental can heal extremely fast now, and the nutritional one is bolstered as well. All three can now be used at the same time. (The user cannot be healed mentally or physically and does not gain the hunger filling boost.) What do you think of that?
>>
>>46310970
>>46310910
oh yeah, and one drawback for Red Faction
>>46310910
for the record, that's a mite accusative for someone not trying to start shit

but the matter is sorted out, so let's move on
>>
>>46311021
It gets worse: if this theory is true, just how many Benefactors and thus Warehouses/Jumpers are there? If the life cycle of the Benefactor is unleashing Jumpers upon the multiverse...suddenly, Jumpchain starts to look like a cosmic horror, with US as the monsters.
>>
>>46310710
It's still there, as my Warehouse/Trophy Area. But now I can mess with it as I like rather than being bound by restrictions like "you can't directly expand it with magic"
>>
>>46310234
What kind of Magic do you want? I mean we have Harry Potter, Dresden Files, Typemoon, D&D, Full Metal Alchemist, Jackie Chan Adventures, Undertale and a whole slew of other jumps that let you get "Magic" so a little specificity is required.
>>
>>46307945
Dragons here are dicks.

>>46307948
>>46307950
it's in the hopefully final version i have in front of me.

On that note here is an update.

changes
drawback mechanics
flavour text
requested clarifications
Lyria lost obesity powers.
>>
>>46311077
Maybe its worse then that? We're just being used as Shards. We are just receptacles to hold all the powers for the Warehouse before it sheds itself and attaches to another person!
>>
I've seen some stupid theories in my time but this one takes the cake.
>>
>>46311029
He didn't, though. You just jumped to conclusions and then straight down his throat.
>>
>>46311120
That's why no one posts Endgames: their Warehouses EAT them! And then they move on to another Jumper, until they finally gain enough power to become the Benefactors!
>>46311139
And we're the cake! IT'S MADE OUT OF JUMPERS! They ate them, and now they're going to eat us! OH MY GOOOOD!
>>
>>46311071
It is two different Anons, I’m the one who first asked, and is hoping to not start any shit, hopefully the other Anon isn’t ether.
>>46311016 Is also someone else.
>>
>>46311192
You, I like you! Hahaha!

>>46311139
Of course. I enjoy handing out cake to everyone. Have a piece.
>>
>>46307777
No. It's 50cp like always just forgot to add it.
>>
So how does the We Are One perk work in the Matrix jump?

Does it just make you like Neo, or can you manipulate machines' programming from a distance in the real world or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 600x800px
>>46308862
Well he struggled with a school bus full of children. Where Supes did it effortlessly. Seeing a school bus weights ~33k lbs or about ~16tons, I say he just took his freebie 25ton and nothing more. He's seen to have taken effort in ripping apart tanks instead of picking them up and tossing them like Supes does. Which proves that he's somewhere probably in 25-50 range.
>>
File: They Did Not Mention This.jpg (433KB, 500x1050px) Image search: [Google]
They Did Not Mention This.jpg
433KB, 500x1050px
>>46311024
Given that I'm on a rather...limited time frame here, digging back through the memory files here will be key. Mapping out the important events that can't be missed, overcoming them, and somehow managing time to try and crib out the underlying workings of a long dead language and an eldritch gameboy's workings. All the while stretching and limbering up for the first all out fight(s) since Darkside. Not really expecting to make huge leaps here on the research goals, but enough to have a foundation for future work by the time I'm out seems reasonable. All else fails or I hit stumbling blocks later, there is always a return use in the wings.

Dropping down Mantra transmitters in out of the way locations around the city won't take too long with flight and Lunar Dial. I imagine there will be plenty of violence mantra to collect on over the week. Nothing too significant but why let it go to waste? Real issues here will be Lucifer and day 8, with little recourse but to just go at it head on as much as I'd prefer a round about solution. Reforming cousin Cainaoya will take some jumper charisma, but I believe he'll come around. We are family after all.

Not gonna lie, I plan to spam Telekinesis and Demon Command from Supernatural here outside of boss fights. Crush the comp in an enemy's hands, and make demons kneel before Bel. Conquer your demon will do wonders with that, and I'm going to refrain from relying on the PCT until I can speak well enough to not throw myself into Hell's elevator. Respect of the divine from spice&wolf with Devotional from Okami will be used on demons and humans alike...well I am going Messiah route, might as well. When not dealing with all of this, I'll distribute food/water from the warehouse and install an infinite liquid generator of water in Shibuya park. No reason to be a dick about this, despite all the prep I will do my best to ensure things stay relatively sane in the city.
>>
>>46311053

That's a great and reasonable stand anon.
>>
File: battle network.jpg (1MB, 2092x1277px) Image search: [Google]
battle network.jpg
1MB, 2092x1277px
Megaman Battle Network

Netfrica
Butler Navi 300
Criminal Dealings 400
Gentrification
Smooth & Suave 550
Diplomancer 850
Cool Emblem
Strong Folder
Mega Chip Pack
Giga Chip 1000

This is one of the more confusing settings to go into blind. I start in the internet version of Africa (?) (!).

Went for Butler as it was the only background without a lot of setting specific perks that I didn't understand. Price is a bit fucking steep given they only get like 150 CP extra worth of stuff for free than the significantly cheaper Hacker. 300 CP ain't no joke.

Criminal Dealings has strong wording, ability to make and break criminal empires. Not bad for 100 CP.

Gentrification is pretty redundant although I get a buff to cooking, cleaning and housemaking.

Smooth and Suave makes me more likeable, sexy and makes less likely to be socially awkward.

Diplomancy lets me stop fights by talking and win people over.

Giga Chip was because I had 150 CP left over and figured might as well use the discount.

Probably would have gone for one of the other origins and just taken the 300 and 600 Butler options and another capstone if I'd been willing to go into drawbacks as it'd have been a bit more efficient on points. Given the central mechanics aren't really something I see as essential to the run though I might as well just enjoy myself living in a mansion on the internet.

The filter drawback sort of indicates you can just go wherever you like on a physical version of the internet so it'll probably be a lot of fun. No idea how operators fit into it to be honest though. Can I see them or what? Will they get annoyed if I swan off to shitpost for hours at a time?
>>
Is there a perk or trait somewhere that lets me pull in someone from my real life as a companion?
>>
>>46311024
>>46311428
>Those images
Good gravy, Anon, those look fantastic. Did you make them? If so, excellent work. If not, where did you find them? I can never find any good Messiah Abel images.
>>
>>46311549
Santa?
>>
In the Asura's Wrath jump how strong are Demigods? I never played the game myself and all i know about it was that Asura had some major anger issues and Hulked the fuck out
>>
>>46311686
This is the first boss battle, not counting the tutorial. That's how powerful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn3HWy0IXpQ
>>
>>46311516
Thanks anon makin me blush over here. Still think i could tweak it a little bit but i like it. Whats your stand?
>>
>>46308862
I'm going for full Super Speed from Young Justice, plus a couple other things (Still deciding between them, but primary thing I'm getting from YJ is super speed)
>>
>>46311736

It's Requiem is [Redacted] but it's first form is basically a more extreme form of silver chariot.
>>
File: 1430857728052.jpg (141KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430857728052.jpg
141KB, 900x900px
>>46311024
>>46311428
Wow, are you me? That’s almost the same build and plan of action that I was going for, with only a few key differences. And it is good to see another Lawfag, I didn’t think there would be many others going that route.
>>
File: Paradox Shrine Visit.jpg (58KB, 736x377px) Image search: [Google]
Paradox Shrine Visit.jpg
58KB, 736x377px
>>46311580
Nah, I found them on danbooru or google searching. DS1 protag doesn't get much love anywhere. Might want to try pixiv, although I haven't looked there yet you find neat stuff on pixiv if you dig. These were the best on a casual booru search.
>>
>>46308935
Supes is a whole lot stronger. Point in case Match vs SB. Match is 100% Kryptonian and proceeds to pound the crap out of SB. Also Supes vs SB when Supes was mind controlled by STARRO. SB could barely hold him in place before Robin used Kryptonite.
>>
>>46311826
Thats pretty snazzy. Silver chariot was always one of my favorite stands during part 3.
>>
>>46312224
>>46312224

Thank you anon
>>
Is there a jump that gives you some form of absolute invulnerability/invincibility or some form of ultimate regen or something close to it?
>>
>>46312303
No, because that would be boring.
>>
>>46311735
So if i work my build right i'd be able to pull of crazy shit like that yes?
>>
>>46311735
I...wow....I need to sit down and watch a Lets Play of this now. Hell, I need to Jump this sooner or later.
>>
File: 1450428983293.jpg (15KB, 341x315px) Image search: [Google]
1450428983293.jpg
15KB, 341x315px
>>46312059
...now that I think about it, a Project Cadmus clone of the Jumper would make a good drawback/companion.
>>
File: DShopping.jpg (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DShopping.jpg
1MB, 1200x1500px
>>46311950
Eh...not really? 9/10 times, I will end up choosing neutral route, just because neither extreme is healthy for humanity in SMT. I haven't played overclocked, and only skimmed details on it. Put that together with plans of a decade long return, and that I already had multiple battles with big names lined up, I didn't feel the need to add punching out YHVH to the to do list. So I left things in a state where the work I'd have to do is minimal compared to all other routes, and it leaves it somewhat well off for when I fuck off post spark and don't come back for extended periods. Beyond the main characters, I don't care about the rest of the world or being a Messiah, really.

Yes. I am a jobber Messiah.
>>
>>46312326
Yes, and if you get good enough, you can go BEYOND that. How far beyond? Asura got strong enough he became planet sized and punched a planet into pieces by end game, before literally killing their universe's version of GOD.
>>46312369
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8iGGiglrBg
>>
>>46312413
Messiah route may be the best one ever actually. Why? Because in one scene on the 8th day, a demon, inspired by your example, goes out of his way to rescue a small child, and actually LIKES it, to the point where he promises to tell his fellow demons, which according to the epilogue worked out really well. That, and you can actually stun the angels into being less self-righteous dicks by redeeming those who were supposed to be irredeemable.
>>
>>46312496

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHqtJH2f1Yk

I can never hear this without thinking of Augus now.
>>
>>46312571
Hence 9/10, where DS2 is the rare, well...1.

>>46311580
Scrounged around a bit on pixiv, this artist does a good deal of devil survivor 1-2 art. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=40749&type=all
>>
If I bought Anubis in the JoJo jump and stabbed his sword with the Stand Arrow, what would happen?
>>
>>46312496
I forgot, are AW's characters godly enought to qualify for Percy Jackson?

Becasue Augus would be second best dad. Ever.
>>
>>46312942
Anubis requiem probably
>>
>>46312942
He'd go into Requiem. You get to choose what happens to him, pretty much.
>>
>>46312968
No, the only real god in AW canon is Chakravartin, and hence forth it falls under Monotheism. While everyone else has the POWER of a god, he's the only ACTUAL god.
>>
>>46312968
Who'd be the best dad ever?
>>
File: Metatron.png (816KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron.png
816KB, 768x576px
>>46312413
Fair enough. As for me? I’m planning to go full Law Messiah, going to become a Taiwanese knockoff Metatron in the SMT1&2 jump when the time comes and everything.

It has been foretold by the visions of the old, and the madness in their eyes said his angel will arise!
>>
File: Worlds Best Dad.jpg (240KB, 763x800px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds Best Dad.jpg
240KB, 763x800px
>>46313028
Not that anon but I'm gonna hazard a guess
>>
Does the Trident in the Disney Princess jump only work on sea water, or can it control any water?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1024x576px
INFAMOUS (25)
--STARTING CITY--
Chicago
--ORIGIN--
Student (900cp)
Male, 18yo
--CONDUIT TYPE--
Cryokinesis
--ADDITIONAL POWERS--
•Stamina
•Focus (750cp)
•Analytics (450cp)
•Auto Recharge (150cp)
--GEAR & SUPPLIES--
•Hardened Cellphone
•Tracking System (50cp)
•Rebreather (0cp)

Is it chilly or is it just me? It's me, my bad. It would seem that I've landed myself a trip to Infamous-verse. Was a student going to University of Chicago, getting good grades but that first final was really cold. The stress had awoken my latent conduit powers, and that's when I had arrived. I quickly finished the test, and left.

I decided to screw college, I'm going to live my way and I left for Montana. Why Montana? Big empty state, with lots of woods and is a real settler's type state. Isolated so that no one could know I was a conduit and yet not too far from civilization should I need it.

Spent most my time here making ice sculptures which I sell online. It was a vacation. Call it an extended vacation because I still have memories of 30 years of the Soulverses still fresh in my mind even 20 years after the fact. This trip was great, I needed some downtime. I hope my next trip is exciting.
>>
Question: Would the Naruto jump Rinnigan Human path soul rip attack kill Darkseid from the young justice jump in one go or is he immune to soul attacks?
>>
>>46312977
>>46312985
With the way people talk about Requiem this is probably a stupid question, but what sounds more balanced: Temporal Bypass, so we can cut someone by attacking where they were/will be, or Spatial Bypass, so we can cut someone without even being near them?
>>
File: SMT in a nutshell.jpg (147KB, 499x642px) Image search: [Google]
SMT in a nutshell.jpg
147KB, 499x642px
>>46313116
What could possibly go wrong.
Yes this probably applies to other routes in some way, even neutral, I just thought the image was funny and relevant
>>
>>46312380
hey can the small town from animal crossing grow and expand like a normal town does? Or is it stuck at that size?
>>
File: New Batman.jpg (230KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
New Batman.jpg
230KB, 717x1024px
What was the first Jump you guys did and why?
>>
>>46313245
Pokemon Trainer, as per tradition and because the perks it offers are actually pretty good for a first jump, plus nostalgia.
>>
>>46313228
It always retains the same area, but you can build more structures.
>>
>>46313245
Pokemon, because it's in the rules that it has to be or you can't go there.
>>
>>46313245
The Sims jump.

Because never having to go to the bathroom ever again is the best power Jumpchain has to offer.

To hell with superpowers and magic.
>>
>>46313170
Well, Temporal Bypass is more balanced, since Spatial Bypass essentially lets you cut anyone, anytime, no limits, while Temporal Bypass requires them to have been somewhere at some point.
>>
>>46313245
Pokemon cause thats where it all started
>>
File: battle for lemuria.jpg (1MB, 2560x1730px) Image search: [Google]
battle for lemuria.jpg
1MB, 2560x1730px
Considering doing a Vampire Requiem Chevalier jump if anyone has any interest.

Probably wouldn't be too long, fair few origins/races but probably only a couple of discounts a piece.

Don't think anyone else is doing it, it's been mentioned in in thread before but I think that was by me.

I'm thinking about it because people keep saying Requiem. Anyway if anyone wants to see it let me know.
>>
>>46313280
damn, well it's probably Kowloon Walled City only with skyscrapers and those mountains are probably built over as well as inside by now considering it was an early jump for me.
>>
>>46313318
That's a busy page.
>>
>>46313318
That would be a cool jump
>>
>>46313318
I thought manyfist called that jump? If he didn't please do
>>
>>46313318
That...That looks bloody AWESOME. What's the setting like? Can we get funeral tanks? Why does Dracula have a cult of demons? I NEED TO KNOW.
>>
File: f90690af284246f33163c1e6d5dd186e.png (948KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f90690af284246f33163c1e6d5dd186e.png
948KB, 1920x1080px
>>46313245
Pokemon because if I didn't it would get locked out. Also, I'm pretty sure my inner child would have reached up and strangled me if I hadn't.

>>46313291
>>Because never having to go to the bathroom ever again is the best power Jumpchain has to offer.
I'd like to argue with that, but I can't. I just can't.
>>
>>46313366
you don't, you really don't. it's like edgelord the setting to a worse degree than 40K.
>>
>>46313245
R-Type. It was a property I liked a lot, and it wasn't that popular so no worries about taking it from someone who'd (in the future) do a better job, or getting people disappointed at how not great it might have been.

...Oooooor that's not what you meant at all, judging from the other posts. Current chain it was JJBA, because I like the series, I've decided to do arcs for specific genres/medias, and I wanted to share the posing with the Multiverse as soon as possible.

Speaking of which.

>>46313298
Yeah, kinda forgot to specify the limits I had in mind. Temporal would've been limited to 10 seconds in the past or future, while Spatial is limited to only what I can see physically. But thanks, I'll go with that.
>>
>>46313366
>>46313397

Sadly I have to agree with bancho here. It literally is edgelord the setting. Bombs and sheilds are made of tortured saints that somehow wound up in hell.
>>
>>46313351
It's possible, never saw him say he'd do it. I'll ask when he pops up.

>>46313366
Closest thing to it is probably Commoragh but it's sillier and it's set in hell. The more of an arsehole you were in life the better you have it in hell generally, true monsters become vampires who're the nobility.

There were only ever 11 issues, 10 of which were translated from French to English and there's a spinoff.

It's really stupid but really funny.
>>
>>46313397
>>46313479
I-is it REALLY that bad?
>>46313524
See, this makes it seem like a parody, or something silly like that which just so happens to also be really awesome...Though saints in Hell is pretty edgy AND stupid...
>>
>>46313351
This setting isn't Vampire the Requiem.
>>
>>46313366
>>46313562

here's a few things that happen.
1. Pharaohs from the end of time build a super Frankenstein.
2. Dracula kills Hitler to save his flagship from the ghosts of all the Jews Hitler killed.
3. WMDs are made by rapeing Angels until their minds break.
4. Alastair Crowley's "girlfriend" turns into a mandrill when they have sex.
5. Nero has not stopped doing Nero things since he died, it's implied he just kept getting worse.
6. J Edgar Hoover completes his transition into a woman and becomes Queen of airship vampire pirates.
7. One of the antagonists is a composite of the main players in the bombing of Hiroshima.
8. The protagonist is an SS officer and deserves his place in hell
9. Happy topless blood sluts abound.
10. Dragons set up a literal pipeline of holy water straight from the Vatican.
>>
File: BokunoHero (1).pdf (1B, 486x500px)
BokunoHero (1).pdf
1B, 486x500px
Alright, so here's the first draft of the Boku no Hero Jumpchain.

I'm likely to be changing around/adding quirks before putting it on the drive, so open to suggestions there or wherever else.
>>
>>46306522
Your MS still has its existing powerplant(s), but effectively it starts on Rank 2- anything higher requires purchases. That's what I'm going with, considering solar battery and fossil fuel are common things while GN technology is exclusive to the universe.
Also, sorry for taking so long to respond!
>>
>>46313592
We told you, it's too fucking early to make this.
>>
>>46313592
HOLY SHIT FUCK

I was not expecting this,and I like it
>>
>>46313575
...So it goes from ridiculous and over the top to genuine edgy idiocy. Yeah that sounds like Warhammer 40,000. Wait, how could they even do the third one? Angels either burn the wicked just by looking at them much less touching them, and in some versions they don't even HAVE the parts necessary. Did whoever wrote this actually do his research before hand? Because unless that too is a parody, that IS face palm worthy.
>>
>>46313673
>Angels
>Fictional creatures
>Having solid biology
>>
>>46313673
much like 40K it's hard to tell if it is an intentional parody or not.
>>
>>46313575
That sounds awful, and I like WH40k.
>>
>>46313592
Okay, going through it, and one thing caught my eye
>Invincibility
>All Might couldn’t knock you over when you’ve got your power going. You can become inviolable, granting invincibility and unstoppable movement. This does not come with any strength/speed boost or immunity to fundamental forces like gravity. Cannot breathe while invulnerable.

This is not a good idea. This is NOT GOOD. Do you have any idea how many ways there are to get rid of the need for breathing? This is practically an "I Win" button in Jumpchain. This is way too good for a straight up purchase. You HAVE to change this.
>>
>>46313708
>Not reading post
>Not seeing "Some versions"
>Not realizing this is stupid for any number of reasons
>Further more not realizing that even if angels ARE fictional, you usually don't change how they work from the original, same thing with vampires and their weakness to the sun.
>Not realizing this is stupid for a bunch of other reasons
>>46313716
Cool cats makes it SOUND like a parody.
>>
File: pentagore.jpg (874KB, 2448x1665px) Image search: [Google]
pentagore.jpg
874KB, 2448x1665px
>>46313562
>>46313673

It's pretty difficult to gage to be honest.

I mean the guy who writes it is pretty clearly insane.

Sometimes the line of parody and being stupid just sort of blur.

At that point you've got to ask yourself a simple question, does it matter whether something is stupid on purpose or not if it has American flag gun cyborg dinosaurs in it? Or nazi vampires being on fire? Or a page where a vampire lady in bondage gear rides an insane christian zealot werewolf from the Spanish Inquisition against a lizardman riding another lizard in a joust?
>>
>>46313787
>EVerything has to work like the bible in fiction!
No the fuck it doesn't.
>>
>>46313758
the same, but the art makes it worthwhile. We are talking the best art 40K has consistently over the course of the comic.
>>46313787
I do so hope it is in fact a parody, speaking as someone who has been institutionalized himself the person who thinks this kind of shit up and takes it seriously should not be around people.
>>
>>46313810
>Not reading the "Like vampires and the sun"
>Which is from other sources than the Bible
>Like, oh I don't know, fucking Dracula?
How's that generalizing working out for you?
>>
>>46313845
There are plenty of settings that change all those things.
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 1125x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 1125x812px
POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON (26)
--WHAT POKEMON ARE YOU?--
Greninja (Froakie, Hidden Ability: Protean)
Male, 27yo
--PERKS, SKILLS, & MOVES--
•Freebies
-Moves (Water Shuriken, Acrobatics, Low Kick, Nightslash, Bounce)
-Muscle Memory
-Increased Physical Attributes
-Combat Diagnosis
-Pokeglot
•Natural Instinct (900cp)
•Multitalent (800cp)
•Evolution x2 (400cp)
•Map Surveyor (200cp)
•Move Expert (0cp)
•All Terrain Hiker (-350cp)
--ITEMS, GEAR, & SUPPLIES--
•Explorer Badge
•Treasure Bag (-400cp)
--WHERE ARE YOU?--
Treasure Town
--DRAWBACKS--
•Partnerless (-100cp)
•Distrusted (0cp)

Oh boy my trips keep getting more and more interesting. This time I'm a Pokemon, by looks of it a Greninja. Sif & Jaeger haven't changed but they don't really seem to mind me being a frog now. Le fraçais! Not that type of frog, but a Pokemon. While a lot the Pokemon here distrust me, I don't care because I join up with like minded people, er... Mons! Wigglytuff's Exploration Guild, which as it says on the tin is ran by Wigglytuff or as he says it Wigg-Wigg-E-Tuff. Somehow he speaks like a he's acting thug. The goal is to explore and to find out why evolution has stopped.

If only Charles Darwin had been a Pokemon Master. Anyways, the time gears have been stolen. Somehow there's gears of time. I wonder if there's gears of war, or if the thief is a guilty gear. No one would partner with me, so me Sif & Jaeger braved the various terrains to steal back the Gear of Time. However that was too boring, and we stopped looking actively after awhile.

We spent most the trip beating up mons, exploring, and being lazy. It was a fun trip, because I could've actively completed the mystery but why? Some mysteries are best left unanswered. I hope my next trip is as eventful as this one.
>>
So, the Gundam 00 jump has me conflicted. I really like the things that GN technology can do, but I find the idea of everything being reliant on some single magical super-particle to be somewhat inelegant. Are there any perks or items that would let me convert technology so that it still has the same effects, but different underlying mechanisms?
>>
>>46313881
Yeah, and how many of them are good? Aside from the fact that they're in the minority, AND aside from the fact that they have the OTHER weaknesses and traits the original sources and legends had.
>>
>>46313942
More than there'd be if everyone had your dogmatic obsession with 'canon' for fictional creatures.
>>
>>46313924
Oi Many are you doing Vampire Requiem Chevalier?
>>
>>46313958
So no actual argument then? Just buzzwords and insults? Thought so.
>>
>>46313802
Sometimes you just got to sit back and let your sanity go fuzzy.
>>
>>46313592
For the record this is a really bad idea. Look at how crazy bleach, toriko, fairy tail, and even hunter x hunter to a degree have gotten. Put this project on the shelf until the series advances further and we get an idea for the scale of power. Please. All it means is a better final jump, without needing to worry if the series will jump the shark or not.
>>
>>46313975
You didn't supply any argument but whining, there's nothing to argue against except your baby tears.
>>
>>46313351
Never called it. I made nWoD Vampire the Requiem. This is Vampire Requiem Chevalier. Totally two different things.
>>
>>46314031
Ah, more insults! Truly anon, you are a master debater, my points about how few changes the weaknesses and traits of a supernatural creature and still calls them that creature has been utterly refuted by your insults. You sure showed me.
>>
>>46313966
See
>>46314057

Look forward for it. Go forth and make edgy great again!
>>
File: shut up.gif (473KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.gif
473KB, 500x269px
>>46314084
>>46314031
>>
>>46313592
The Villain 100 CP perk seems more like an item. I mean, it's a bank account and some money, so why is it a perk? The items that are pretty much just people seem kinda odd in my opinion, and don't specify if they follow you into other jumps or not.

But most of all, why do it so early? Look, the manga isn't anywhere near far enough to have an accurate reading of how the story and scale will progress, so could you just wait until it's near the end to make this? Look at the Bleach jump. See how much is missing when compared to the series itself. It's just too soon to make an accurate jump for it, so just try to be patient. That'll mean more ideas for perks, items, and everything else, and it'll almost certainly be a much better jump. PLEASE, just be patient.
>>
>>46314084
You're not doing a good job not looking overemotional and unreasonable.
>>
>>46314057
Y'see now I feel stupid.

Should really have made that connection.
>>
>>46314110
And you're not doing a good job of presenting an actual argument, Anon, where I have pointed out evidence for MY side by pointing to both the original legends and the fact that writers have kept that for a LONG time in most settings. Hell, even HELLSING, which turned vampires into eldritch abominations still kept their typical weaknesses, like holy objects, silver, water, and even a reduced weakness to the sun, where as you have given nothing but insults.
>>
>>46312303
No, but you can get really high toughness and better than wolverine regeneration pretty easily, a big bunch of immunities against a whole lot of things and a great pile of extra lives on top of that, to the point where you'd have to be either completely retarded or in way over your head to really die and lose your chain.
>>
>>46314198
>Evidence
>I don't like it!
That's not evidence.
>>
>>46314230
I just PROVIDED evidence, as well as pointed out Dracula. But if you want other evidence? Nosferatsu, freaking Nasuverse, and most novels and books that involve vampires, not to mention kid's movies/books, Marvel, Blade, DC, need I go on?
>>
>>46314271

Just stop anon he isn't going to listen.
>>
>>46314271
You're focusing really hard on vampires because you know that angels are even more vague biologically and the idea of angels having dingles being super offensive to you makes you look crazy, I guess?

Hey anon, I have some evidence for you. The Grigori. They fucked human women and knocked them up with Nephilim. That's in the bible. Clearly angels DO, or CAN have genitals.
>>
>>46314339
Oh yes! Angels, you wish to discuss them? Happily! The Grigori you say? You mean fallen angels who gave in to the sin of lust? You mean the Grigori who AREN'T in every version of the Bible? Those Grigori, you mean?
>>
>>46314339

Not that anon but to be quite honest they were angles cast out of heaven that would be like still calling Lucifer an angel after he and the others were cast out.
>>
>>46314420

This is me replying to myself

and also anon that would be like the space marines after joining slaneesh.
>>
>>46314408
>>46314420
Sorry anon, I didn't know being bad suddenly made you grow a penis.

Also
>Not in every version of the bible
Is really tenuous, anon, since your entire argument is based on it never being canon in the original works. Well sorry, but it is. Some versions excluding it doesn't change that.
>>
>>46314481
>Sorry anon, I didn't know being bad suddenly made you grow a penis

I told you I wan't that anon and I made an analogy right above you.
>>
>>46314546
I'm feeling lazy and my argument applies to both of you.
>>
In the Cosmic Warehouse what's better the Terminal or the Loft?
>>
>>46314481
Actually? Not even for the sake of argument, but you'd be surprised. Lucifer was an angel, but then somehow became a dragon big enough to sweep a third of the stars, the sun, and the moon out of the sky. So yes, "turning bad" really DOES change angels, apparently. Also, sorry, but it ISN'T canon in the original work either, Anon. Genesis was written during the Babylonian Dispersal of the Hebrews, which was AFTER the Bible was first written. So there's ANOTHER point against your argument. Also, you seem really focused on the 'no sexual parts thing' when I said, and I QUOTE: "and in some versions they don't even HAVE the parts necessary." Some versions, Anon. So no, you have no argument.
>>
>>46313592
>only 4 quirks per level
>most of them are super generic
What are you doing, anon?
>>
With hindu god body and mantra reactor is it possible to become as fast as asura?
>>
>>46314591
You do realize that arguing against the bible being a solid, canon source of information on angels just weakens the idea that angels are solidly defined and thus strengthens my argument that authors can easily create details on them?
>>
>>46314641
And you realize that the same can be said for vampires and the original legends and stories behind them, and yet very few change those details?
>>
>>46314560

the Angels that were cast out of heaven and took on the form of demons for their sin.
>>
>>46314673
Plenty of stories do add or subtract details, however, and you realize that vampire legends are myriad and diverse beyond how you imagine them? Like that one vampire that feeds by sticking its tongue deep into your ass.

>>46314680
You're not thinking of the Grigori.
>>
>>46314564
It depends; Loft can be useful for maximizing the amount of space that you can use when you have multiple structures, while Terminal is useful for keeping track of all the stuff that you acquire. Personally, I'd go for the Loft if you had the choice between the two, because it'd be pretty easy to keep track of the things you bring in with a few good memory perks while it'd be much harder/time consuming to stack your structures on top of each other after they've been built into the Warehouse.
>>
>>46314702
>Plenty of sources
We've already discussed that one. And on the topic of the legends? I notice you said ONE. And how those vampires were the exception, not the rule. In contrast? Oh, and yes, he IS thinking of the Grigori: Fallen Angel means Fallen Angel, anon.
>>
>>46314702

Your question was that you didn't know that being bad made them grew a penis and I answered your question in short that yes it did change them from the heavenly being they once were.
>>
>>46314761
>And how those vampires were the exception
Nope, plenty of vampires in the same vein (heads flying around with bat wings and had long tongues).

And no, the Grigori were not said to be 'in hell' or turned into demons.
>>
>>46313628
>>46314001
>>46314102

Not really sure why it's such an issue if the jump is made early.

I'm totally fine with rewriting the jump entirely if the series does some huge DBZ escalation or whatever, and having a jump now doesn't lower the quality of a rewritten jump later. There's also already jumps that exist with less published content than this like RWBY or Rick and Morty.

Plus, in-series if the protagonists find some method of becoming immensely stronger it's not like it'd be impossible to attain for anyone going through the jump.
>>
>>46314805
Your players won't be. People get pissed about having to change their builds and you might not be here forever to update it, in which case we're fucked.
>>
>>46314786
...I don't think you understand what fallen angel means, anon, so let me explain: They are angels who have committed sins and have thus been banished, not to Hell, but to Earth. In the Book of Job, Satan states that he wandered the EARTH, not Hell. They are not sent to Hell until the end times, and there are a LOT of demons that aren't mentioned, despite having names, like Asmodeus. Also, the vampire thing? I just looked it up, and you're wrong on THAT account as well. The very first legends ever described them as blood suckers who took the guise of men, with no mention of tongues or flying heads. They ate flesh and drank blood, but that's in-line with what we have today, as well.
>>
>>46314907
>Very first legends are the only viable ones.
This is a pretty stupid mindset.
>>
>>46314907
I've heard it theorized that the legend of the vampire might be some distant cultural memory of the days when there were more hominid species around, and you actually did have to worry that the thing that looked like a person might see you as food. There's not much evidence for that idea, but I do think it's an interesting concept.
>>
Are there any jumps where I can be the actual Lucifer? I want to be able to truthfully claim to be the Morningstar.
>>
>>46314937
Okay, let's look at the later ones as well then, shall we? In 1656, a peasant died and supposedly came back to life. Supposedly what came next was him drinking the blood of countless victims, harassing his widow, and ultimately was killed by beheading.
>>46314987
Wasn't that the basic concept behind JJBA's Pillar Men?
>>
>>46315014
Well, technically, if you have the Satan Soul ability from Fairy Tale and kill Lucifer in any SMT jump with him in it, you can gain his form. Does that count?
>>
>>46315014
Try Narnia.
>>
>>46315019
Now why don't you look at other cultures around the globe?
>>
>>46315014
Actraiser maybe?
>>
>>46315014
Digimon.
>>
>>46315075
I did, Anon. I've looked at Persia, Europe, Asia, have you considered maybe that I know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>46315014
Rick & Morty
>>
>>46315120
No, because if you can't find examples of what I'm talking about you're doing a poor job at research.
>>
>>46315014
Unholy heights.
>>
>>46315133
No, see, anon, that's the thing: I HAVE seen your examples, and they're in the minority. So no, that argument doesn't fly.
>>
Jumpers!

How many kinds of monster are you?
>>
>>46315173
>They're in the minority
Is that supposed to somehow be a problem? They do exist, just like stories where angels got down exist.
>>
>>46314637
Yes. You just need to get the Mantra to power it. The notes give examples of how much you'd need for stuff.
>>
>>46305943
What about the 00F Fershte branch suits? Could those be an option for purchase?
>>
>>46315197
Yeah, it IS a problem, because that means that there is not enough evidence or support for that to be kept in the modern day. Also, you'll notice that those creatures aren't even REFERED to as vampires, and that in modern times, they've widely been ignored in the face of the more common interpretation. The legends of the vampire everywhere else is the same: Undead, bloodsucking, human-like creatures, and that's even in some of those OTHER legends, just adding more inhuman abilities. Not to mention, those stories? About angels? There's ONE of them, and we've discussed that one already. You asked me to take a look at the rest of the world, and I did.
>>
>>46315269
I was considering those, but I wanted to make sure I got at least the suits that showed up in the anime at reasonable/understandable prices. Maybe I'll add them later? I'll certainly think on it.
>>
>>46315304
>Evidence
It's folklore/legends. You don't need evidence. You have the folklore, you have the mythological base. You use it or you don't. What's more, I can point to you shitty Indonesian movies about their bat head vampires and other such things if you need modern portrayals.

Your argument is such utter nonsense all because angel dicks scare you.
>>
File: calling zero.jpg (273KB, 862x1304px) Image search: [Google]
calling zero.jpg
273KB, 862x1304px
>>46311531
Megaman X

14th Grapple Combat Unit
23 years old
A-Rank 200
Chassis Upgrade x3
Survival Instincts 300
Self Repair 400
Enhanced Software
V.W.E.S. 700
T. Beacon 1000
Z-Saber 1400
System Inefficiency 1300
Mistaken Maverick 1000

Very different build from the one before but it sort of relies on the Battle Network one.

A-Rank has the funnest capstone and it's difficult to turn down the fanciest option.

Chassis Upgrade x3 is more or less the perk behind A-Rank being top dog. Makes you stronger, better at dashing, gives you a more powerful blast and makes you more durable. Very nice for a freebie, lot more than Butler got.

Survival Instincts tells you when to run away which is always valuable.

Self Repair is reasonably cheap for a healing option, even a minor one. Always good to add to the stack.

Enhanced Software is another freebie. Better targeting systems and viewing weak points. Again decent and adds to the whole A-Rank thing.

V.W.E.S. lets me copy enemy's combat systems. Honestly not sure how that'll work in other settings. Is it any combat technology? Only robots? Only stuff that makes sense? Either way it'd be useful here and I figure come with some pretty powerful tech for analyzing enemy tech that I can try and screw around with.

I then spent 300 CP on a T. Beacon as it allows you to summon stuff from the warehouse which is meta but extremely useful. Mundane stuff is funny as well, you need a fork and FLASH you're holding one.

Z-Saber I bought as a relatively early weapon. Jump sells it as really good and I like picking up weapons now and again,

System Inefficiency makes me a sleepy robot which is sort of funny.

Mistaken Maverick is mitigated by Diplomancer from Battle Network as the drawback is basically 'Hunters are after you because they think you've got the virus but if you can stop them and talk to them you can persuade them you don't and it's fine' and Diplomancer is 'you're ridiculously good at stopping fights and persuading people'.
>>
>>46315342
This seems familiar...I wonder why? Oh, right, we're back to the part where you dismiss my arguments and evidence because "They're just myths" and return back to petty insults. Oh, and "Shitty Indonesian movies"? How about Dracula, DC, Hellsing, Marvel, Nasuverse, and many more, as I've already brought up. Also, the Angel thing again? Really? Well, rather than explain it for the...what, third or fourth time? Let me provide you with links: >>46314591>>46313787>>46313673 Some versions, and if you'll notice, it wasn't even the first point I brought up. So, seriously, stop with the whole "Scared of angel genitals." You're making yourself look bad.
>>
>>46315460
>Dismiss
More like I gave you the evidence you've wanted but you've scrambled weakly to pretend it doesn't count. That's really all this argument is, you running in place.
>>
File: Ayaya Mafia.jpg (187KB, 593x826px) Image search: [Google]
Ayaya Mafia.jpg
187KB, 593x826px
>>46305943
Alright, Gundam! A delicacy, what with what's been going on last years.

Socialite: Money, control, and general velvet glove tactics. What's not to like?

Human : Supers are kind of mild in here, if I remember right.

Drunken Appeal (100 CP): That's nice, for when you can't be bothered to watch over your image.
Sumeragis (200 CP): ...And that's for when you DO bother. Heh.
A Common Friend (200 CP): It helps when the thing you are convincing them to do actually WILL benefit them.
Played Like A Goddamn Fiddle (300 CP): ...It also helps if that's the only choice they have, no?~

What Makes the Earth Spin: Gotta get the cash, gotta get the dough.
Glorious Booze (100 CP): Let's get someone drunk!~

ELS Formed [600 CP]: Now, let me tell you about that Macross beauty I picked up some time ago...

Celestial Birth (+200): Alright - let's talk. Talk about how to not get the entire world angry at you. About how to not get compromised in almost every single way possible, including your CENTRAL OPERATING AI. About how to NOT let people reverse engineer your stuff. About how to REALLY bring peace to the world, primarily by mildly taking it over. How to NOT plant kill-switches into people you entrust to do the right thing.
No Loss Run (+100): And most of all? About how. To not. Lose. That's going to be the easiest part, once you get everything else into your skulls. Now let's save the world.
Tau Poisoning (+200): Would you look at that. In a world centered around a specific thing, I am allergic to it. What's this, Deus Ex?

So! I sure do wonder what degree of 'take over the world' I'll have to introduce before people stop trying to take our stuff. Also, SCIENCE, for two hundred years. Yay.

Thanks, GundamAnon. That was fun.
>>
>>46315331
Ok.

the purchased mobile suits are duplicates of unique suits, yes? if I buy the Virtue, Tieria still has his right?
>>
>>46315501
You gave me evidence, yes. And I proceeded to point out how I have more. I have the support of countless myths from thousands of years ago, as well as the modern day. This is, of course, ignoring also how I have disproved your Grigori argument, and how you have, in several different posts>>46315342>>46314031>>46313958 >>46313810>>46314110
resorted to petty insults and generalization because you didn't have any arguments. This is also ignoring the fact that other anons have agreed with me, and not you, as well as the fact that I was calling out a over the top edgy parody anyway, which you have dragged out into this long discussion because you keep returning to the same points, over and over again. So, really, this debate is not painting a good picture of you, anon. I'm going to assume that you're not actually this rude of a person and are either tired or exasperated by what you see as incompetence/ignorance/arrogance.
>>
>>46315633
>More
This is not an argument of quantities, but of possibilities. You're missing the entire point, it would seem.
>>
>>46315331
I have a very large mobile suit, if I imported it will the add-ons scale up?
>>
>>46314805
I think it is more that we've had jumpmakers comment on the difficulty in updating jumps based upon advancements in the plot and the fact that we don't know where the series may go, along with how no one can ensure they will still be around when events alter our current understanding of the setting. Combine that with how we do have an example of a jump that won't get updated, Bleach, and that there are people who dislike having to remake their builds, you get a situation where people would rather jumps in shounen-type series be made when they are far enough that escalation can be dealt with through minor changes rather than rewriting the entire thing.
>>
>>46315648
No, YOU are missing the point: You're whole argument is that there were other possibilities. This is true. However, aside from the fact that they were in the minority, were not actually called vampires, are mostly ignored or unused today, AND, that wasn't even the context of this "Argument", which started with you saying that the "Angel don't have genitals" argument was ridiculous because they were fictional. Ignoring the obvious insult to any practicing member of one of the Abrahamic faiths, I pointed out that, for the most part, the general idea of the original creature was kept, which included the lack of genitals for un-fallen angels, with vampires and sunlight as examples. Perhaps it would have been better to bring up bloodsucking, but I digress. What followed was an argument where you went out of your way to insult me and claim I had a "fear of angelic genitals", which was supposedly the reason why I didn't want that, which I've already proved you wrong on. So then tell me, what IS the purpose of this argument, which went from me calling out an edgy parody which involved angels being raped as WMDs to this?
>>
>>46315869
>Lack of genitals for un-fallen angels
Nowhere in the bible does it say what an angel has in their pants, except that we know the Grigori bred with humans. So no, that's no even a solid detail.

>practicing member of one of the Abrahamic faiths
I think I found the problem. You're religious, right? So you refuse biblical facts that go against your own perception of your religion.
>>
>>46308939

Wait, where does it say you can get a GL ring in Young Justice? I don't see it.
>>
>>46315617
Yes, they'd still have theirs.
>>46315706
I would think so, wouldn't they? I don't believe GN Drives would scale up, I think they're always about the same size no matter the craft they're on?
Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not all here at the moment.
>>
>>46315964
People complained, it got removed.
>>
has anyone given any thought to a Re:Monster jump?
>>
>>46315964
He means stealing one or being recruited into a Lantern Corp. in universe. You can't buy a Lantern Ring with CP in the Young Justice Jump.
>>
>>46316021
Yes. It was considerred a bad idea.
>>
>>46316048
When was that?
>>
>>46315964
sorry ,I must of been remembering the earlier draft.
>>
>>46315929
Again, I have already pointed out that the Grigori were fallen angels. And so what if I'm religous? I also acknowledge that Lucifer and Satan aren't the same beings, a fact many have forgotten. I also believe in many things the Church has declared "Non-canon", despite the fact that they influence the faith in other ways that they DO keep. I also point out the stupidity of following SOME of the laws of Moses(No gays) while ignoring others(Eating pork). I do, however, have a problem with people exaggerating one detail and ignoring the others, or truly diverting from the details we DO know. And are we back to the "Scared of angel genitals" thing AGAIN? Seriously, are you THAT desperate?
>>
>>46316073
>And so what if I'm religous?
Aight, I was wasting my time on someone biased. Be more upfront so you can be avoided in debates over Biblical lore in the future, please.
>>
>>46316019
>>46316041
>>46316073

Oh. Well I already bought a Star Sapphire Ring and stole Sinestro's ring in the last DC jump, getting a Green Lantern ring to notice me shouldn't be too hard right?
>>
>>46316106
Notice you as a threat, yes. I don't think one would choose you as its next wearer, though. Green Lanterns don't get along well with Star Sapphires or Sinestro Corps.
>>
>>46316102
...Oh. You're THAT kind of person. Seriously? Now I'm kind of disappointed. I thought that you were actually a logical person, no matter what you believed, and that you could take what someone ELSE believes into account. Can't believe I wasted all that time arguing.
>>
>>46316054
Like every time it was brought up in the past. The mc literally gets any power just by eating the user.
>>
>>46316102
>>46316166
Oh god both of you just fuck off if you're going to do this petty-ass "need-to-get-the-last-word-in" bullshit.
>>
>>46316186
So? There's multiple jumps with power absorbing. "I don't like that" isn't a viable reason to block something.
>>
>>46316163

Alan Scott exists in Young Justice and is retired. What if I copied his ring without anybody noticing?
>>
>>46316191
To be honest, the whole argument was a waste in thread space and both of our times. We didn't even convince each other, anyway. Ah hell, we're on page 10. My bad, anon.
>>
>>46316186
That is unique to the MC though, IIRC. Everybody else just seems to follow an rpg-esque system of evolution (for monsters) or class levels (for humanoids).
It's been a while though so I might be misremembering.
>>
>>46316214
That should be fine, his is of a different make from the other Power Rings. An early prototype, drawing on a different power source than the Central Power Battery. And since it predates the other colors of rings being made it shouldn't have the programming to identify them as threats. Just watch out for wood. For some reason his ring is weak to wood. Better than being weak to yellow, I guess.
>>
>>46316266
Is that even a green power ring?
>>
>>46316266
>Weak to wood
Wait, what.
>>
>>46316266
>>46316281
>>46316292

Actually according to Word of God, YJ Alan Scott's ring is just a normal GL Corps ring that's broken and malfunctioning.
>>
>>46316310
...You know, that has me concerned. If we ever DO get a lantern jump, how are we going to repair the ring POST-jump? Can it even BE repaired, and if so, how?
>>
>>46316310
Could you find a way to repair it then?
>>
>>46316281
Depends on what you mean. It doesn't draw on the green wavelength of the emotional energy spectrum, no. But it is an official Oan Power Ring, with all the same abilities. It just draws on a different power source, a mystical energy field called the "Starheart". It's a collection of magical energies that the Guardians of the Universe gathered from fighting magical threats.

>>46316292
Wood disrupts his constructs, diffuses the energy that makes them up. Something about how the Starheart is an embodiment of life energy, so it can't be turned against plants.

>>46316310
Oh, that's disappointing. I can see why they'd do that, get rid of some of the esoterica that clutters up a long-running superhero universe. But I still like the whole Starheart thing, it's a cool idea.
>>
>>46316378
>>46316357
>>46316353

I have no idea how it would be repaired. Your best bet would be to ask Hal, Guy, or John to take it to the Guardians so they could fix it.

But then they'd be asking how you got the ring in the first place.
>>
>>46316391
"Well, I met this guy who had it, kept saying something about Starheart when I asked. I told him what it actually was, and offered to get it repaired for him, so here I am." I'm not exactly familiar with the setting, so other than the obvious question of "How did you know what it was?", exactly how likely is it that that would work out well for me?
>>
>>46316443
I don't think it would be too weird for someone to recognize a Power Ring. The Lanterns are space cops, the Ring is their badge of office and iconic weapon. Recognizing one would be no weirder than being in Star Wars and figuring out that an energy sword is a Jedi lightsaber.
>>
>>46316443

Probably wouldn't work out well.

Theoretically you could use another ring from the previous DC jump to repair a copy of Alain's broken ring by fixing it based on the non-broken ring's specifications. But I have no idea if they'd be compatible enough to work.

Or you could cheat like I did and buy a GL ring in Percy Jackson through importing the New Gods.
>>
>>46316539
...What if I was being honest and just wanted to help the guy out?
>>
>>46316242
Which is great, as long as that is something not offerred then it doesn't become an issue. Too bad that is the first thing and only thing anyone is going to grab if it is in and there will be no end to the shit of it isn't in.

>>46316206
Do they all allow you to eat rocks to get stonger, learn to be psychic, eat lava to become lava. Or hey eat pieces of a divine beast and become a god?
>>
>>46316566

If you were honest and just wanted to help, then likely yes. But Alan is retired so he wouldn't even need the ring to be repaired.

And the Guardians probably wouldn't give it back to you unless you joined the GL Corps properly.
>>
>>46316539
So you're Darkseid's kid? You imported the Apokalyptian New Gods as your pantheon, and since their enemies also get imported the Guardians came along for the ride? And then you defected, I guess. But that would be a really weak power ring, the imports get scaled down to the power level of the Percy Jackson setting. It would hardly be one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.
>>
>>46316566
>>46316443
I want to say that they'd fix it, but you probably wouldn't get to be the one to hand it back to him. More likely they'd send an official Green Lantern down to give it back to him.
Or at the very least you'd get an escort riding your ass the whole way. The rings are basically their whole deal, they do take them pretty seriously.
>>
>>46305943
Word to the Gundamu from the cripple.

>Gundam 00 - 386
Race: Human
Drawbacks: Time? (+600), Tau Poisoning (+200), Traitor A13 (+100)
Final Point Count: 1,900 CP

Identity: Scientist
Perks:
-I’ll Make It Quick (Free)
-Quantum Brain
-Trailblazer Awakened
-Make It Work

Companions and Equipment:
-Drapes (Free)
-Meeting of Minds (2x Free - Zwingly, Medium Dave)
-Mobile Suit Import (CMS-328 Desperado) (Free)
--Vulcans (1x Free)
--Sonic Blade (1x Free)
--ELS Formed

This is gonna suck, but.

This is the arc I dedicated myself to - taking a simple, heat pick-wielding machine and doing with it what all these punk kids can do with these huge-ass, massive suits.
>>
>>46316692
OAA? Is that you?
>>
>>46316637
>Retired
Wha-Oh! I read over the posts from before again. I misread, sorry.
>>46316689
That'd be fine. I just thought the guy was having to do his hero job with a broken ring, which seemed like a raw deal.
>>
>>46316652

Ah. But I also bought a Mother Box through a companion and had it merge with my ring like in pic related. Which means while it's definitely not up to comic levels, my ring is still stronger than if I just bought it by itself.
>>
>>46316692
Baby come back.

You can blame it all on me.
>>
>>46316789
Wait, how is he the God of Light if he only has one ring?
>>
>>46316789
but the mother box in the DC jump doesn't work as well as the ones in the comic
>>
>>46316851
And neither would it work for the PJ ring, since anything you get in PJ works on PJ magic that just looks like the original thing.
>>
>>46316843

Because comic books, that's why.
>>
>>46316865
I'm a different anon and that is pretty much what I'm saying
>>
>>46316865>>46316851

Point.

Alternatively, I could just slowly upgrade the PJ ring using that power from Worm that allows you to 'enchant' objects?
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.