[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You roll a low survival check, so this guy comes up to your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

File: Majestic Deer.png (581KB, 526x651px) Image search: [Google]
Majestic Deer.png
581KB, 526x651px
>You roll a low survival check, so this guy comes up to your elf cleric girlfriend and smacks her ass while she's helping you look for deer.

What do you do?
>>
call the town guard, report him for assault and sexual abuse

piss through his cell window every night
>>
>>44882759
>>>/hm/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>44882759
I keep in mind that he's 8'4" and weighs 55 lbs.
>>
>>44882759
The Elf-god smites him for laying a hand on one of his blessed servants. I laugh.
>>
>>44882788
>8'4''
>55 Lbs.

Push him over.
>>
>Implying I have an elf cleric gf

I have a wife. She's a kobold and runs a pie shop in town for extra coin for my adventures. Have her team up with some local druids to make Goodberry pies that heal a set 100 hp (100 per pie) when fully consumed or 20 hp per slice.

She speaks broken common, fails to apply make-up correctly, and is super possessive of me, but she's my girl.

Well she was, the DM killed her off when a group of knights came through and their captain purged the 'horrible thing' and the town supported his decision.

Said town was burned down, paladin decapitated and head delivered to his church and my group has been waging war against the church and slaughtering 'heroes' for quite some time now, stealing holy artifacts to piss them off and

Shit.

I just realized we are the BBEG of our own campaign.
>>
>>44882759
I'm a huge kuck, so I'd watch him rail her right there against that tree.
>>
File: Villain Tier List Better.png (1017KB, 762x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Villain Tier List Better.png
1017KB, 762x1120px
>>44882918

Yeah, but it sounds like your group reached at least "High-Tier" villian status, maybe "Great-Tier".
>>
>>44882759
baleful polymorph him into a Swede.

then refuse to rape him

being CE ain't easy.
>>
>>44882759
He's clearly a deer. A beefy one too. Destroy that naked idiot and bring his carcass back to the camp.
>>
>>44882759
>Cleric of Karaan
>She turns into a werewolf
>I turn into a werewolf
>He turns into a werewolf
>Everyone in the immediate area is some sort of were-something
>Crazy ass monster man orgy
>The things I do for love
>>
>>44882759
Well, i kill and eat him. He's a deer after all.
>>
>>44882980
Ganondorf at his best isn't so simple.

He's jealous of the comfort Hyrule has while his people live in a wasteland. He is a greedy egomaniac and that's his *main* reason, but he also wants what's right for his kith and kin. So long as he's in charge.
>>
File: Zardoz-2.jpg (99KB, 1000x801px) Image search: [Google]
Zardoz-2.jpg
99KB, 1000x801px
Fight fire with fire
>>
File: 300px-Apophis.jpg (17KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Apophis.jpg
17KB, 300x169px
>>44882759
Jaffa!

Kree!
>>
>>44882759
Show me your honor!
>>
How? My current ranger has +16 survival right now and all I do is take 10's since that's all the group ever needs to get by. But if the situation did happen that guy just received three rapid fire arrows to the chest plus another three magical arrows once the next round happens.
>>
>>44882980
The concept of Giygas and Lavos might be mediocre but their execution is god tier.
>>
>>44882759
Girl casts Hold Person on him and I smile. "Looks like we found our deer", I say, unbuckling my belt
>>
>>44885810
Really? Cream stuffing in venison shanks? Why?
>>
>>44882759
Wonder when the elf switched from rogue to cleric

>Low survival
Then realize we've found our deer
Kill, skin, and eat him
>>
File: Tryndamere.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tryndamere.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>44882918
Hell hath no wrath.

Every time you're about to slaughter a band of zealots, remind them that they brought that horror upon themselves, for it was the soulless lack of mercy that so-called "paladin" showed when he killed a harmless kobold baker that you emulate.
They gave no mercy. They earn none in return.

Burn it all.
>>
>>44882759
"Hey, can you NOT do that, please? Thanks."
>>
>>44885733
Dal shakka mel!
>>
>>44882759
>Cleric Girlfriend

A woman's job is in back with a bow, be it cross or otherwise. I'm the cleric here. I make him buy me a drink in recompense and assert my dominance
>>
>>44882759
>Keep eye contact
>Smack the elf's ass slightly harder
>>
>>44882759
>Elf Ranger with +10 base modifier for Survival rolls so the party can eat like true hobos
>implying I won't take 10 on that in a heartbeat
>low survival check
Yeah no, my character draws his bow and plugs him with two arrows in rapid succession, follows him until he bleeds out, then hogties him and drags him back to camp. Even if neither of his girlfriends are actually elven clerics, it's just common courtesy.

Wait, what I would do? First, how the hell did I land an elf cleric girlfriend? Second, if I DID have an elf cleric girlfriend, why would I not have at least five throwing knives and a crossbow on me for just such a moment to show off?
>>
>>44886671
>women
>bows
>>
>>44882980
i agree for the most part, except for the meh tier, Jokers motivations are purely the destruction of civilization as we know it. he is so beyond insane that he loops back into making sense occasionally. I like him a lot, he has a lot of style as well.
>>
>>44886671
>woman
>bow

you have no idea how a bow works do you? the strongest people were made archers because a bow requires a great deal of strength to use.

if anything a woman would have a winched crossbow or a pike.
>>
>>44887105
No, his motivation is to be funny and challenge what people think of right and wrong.
>>
File: Tikbalang-Nick-Iluzada-.jpg (409KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Tikbalang-Nick-Iluzada-.jpg
409KB, 550x550px
>>44882759
He must have balls carved from Ironbark to do that in front of a race renown for murdering by dismemberment.
>>
>>44882918
Okay, but that church fucking asked for it.
>>
>>44882980
>>44885527
It depends on which game version, actually. Since the series has a lot to do with reincarnation of the chosen hero etc., each Ganandorf is probably a different one, which I can say something like "Wind Waker Ganondorf is the best."

It's also relevant to mention that Wind Waker Ganondorf was the best.
>>
Weirdly, I have to thank OP for starting this thread so that >>44882788 could post.

White-tailed deer are actually 7'2" and 150 lbs, as it turns out, but I only know that because I fact-checked the post. Which then told me that one of my homebrew races was far too heavy for their size, given that they're intended to have developed from deer instead of apes.
>>
>>44882759
"Are you for real? Darling, you want to drop his ass, or should I?"

Hey, if I have an elf GF, I think we can reasonably assume realism is out the window, so I choose to believe I'm a duelist with some levels in monk, or a monk with some levels in duelist. I may not have a decent survival skill, but I can kick ass with the best of them. So I'mma take a stick and beat him until it stops being funny, or he says he's sorry, whichever comes first! If it looks like he's enjoying it, I'll knock his ass out and hang him from a tree by his ankles, or drag him to town to be locked up for indecency, depending on how far we are from civilization.

I hug my elf girlfriend that night. I don't think either of us are in the mood after that weirdness. We'll just fall asleep in the safety of one another's arms.

Oh and if he shows up and tries it again, I'mma break his wrist. Once can be forgiven as foolishness; twice is showing willful criminality that should be punished.
>>
>>44886390
>>44888428

So, the king of the realm had started sending warriors after us as well the usual cleric and paladin crowd. We decided that dealing with the church and state would be a bit much so we slipped into the king's castle and bedroom under the cover of darkness and laid out the whole tale for him in full to try and get him to stand aside. We explained we didn't want his aid, just to let the powers that started this path deal with their consequences.

After our tell and our request the king was infuriated that we ever put the life of one of the lowest creatures on the planet above that of his countrymen and he would ensure we would be cut down. When I told him to watch what he said about my wife he labeled me a 'practitioner of bestiality' (which I took no offense to) and that 'your scaled whore deserved a million times worse.'

So, regicide is now on our list of many crimes.

Funny, this is probably the longest campaign I have ever had and it all started with magical realm flavor (kobold fucking) and now that little creature is responsible for insane amounts of chaos and destruction.

I do it for her, /tg/. That simple, silly pie-making kobold who never did me wrong.
>>
File: Drow Priestess (13).jpg (1023KB, 1419x1472px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Priestess (13).jpg
1023KB, 1419x1472px
>>44882759
Watch in abject horror as she brutally disembowels him.

Secretly gets excited because she gets really horny after acts of violence.
>>
>>44889633
>I do it for her, /tg/. That simple, silly pie-making kobold who never did me wrong.

Anon a pure.
>>
>>44888604
>>44882759
This is correct.
>>
>>44889774
Pretty much the same for my character
>>
>>44889633
Okay, but that king fucking asked for it.
>>
>>44882759
I gate him to the elemental plane of punching.
>>
>>44882759

>Be a spirit from the Feywild stuck in Wild Elf form on Prime Material
>Find a suitable mate, something the denizens of this place call "gurlfreen", Idk.
>Hunting together
>Suddenly a deer bursts out and slaps her
>This insult will not go unpunished
>Put an arrow through the deer
>Eat it raw, as is best. Rip flesh, gnaw bone, tear sinew.
>I am the Hunter of All Things
>>
>>44889633
Well anon, it seems obvious to me what you must do.

Within you is the spirit of vengeance, love and justice. If mortal men have fallen to foolishness and injustice, then there is one other you shall call upon.

Petition and make contact with the Gods. Not just any God, but a spirit of pure Justice, unshackled by current dogma or races, one in need of a champion.

Become that Champion, and crush the bones of the wicked beneath your feet and you bring about a new dispensation of True Justice.

You must become the Judge, Jury, and if need be Executioner that this world needs.

Don't do it for yourself. Do it for her, and also do it so that no man or woman will have to face the same pain you and she once suffered, even if you must feed the Tree of Justice with the blood of the wicked to do so.
>>
File: Horsing around.jpg (114KB, 630x402px) Image search: [Google]
Horsing around.jpg
114KB, 630x402px
>>44888380
Are you actually playing a Tikbalang?
Do you go on blood-fuelled rape orgies?
Are you that guy?
>>
>>44882980
Surprisingly I agree with this tier list.
>>
>>44882980
The only think I would change is mid tier with shit tier since I think the quest for power can make a good villain.
>>
>>44891484
>crazed lizardfucker snuck into my bedroom
>killed countless holy men on a mad quest for vengeance
>clearly has no fear of death
>I'll insult his dead lizard wife, surely he would not strike a king
>deadking.png

I wonder what he expected to have happen.
>>
>>44885733
>list of things "kree" means.
>>
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong forest, the leather clubs two blocks down.
>>
>>44894629
Kings in this sort of setting are either convinced they're semi-divine and no foolish mortal would dare lay hand upon them because that's how they've been raised their whole life. Or INTENSELY paranoid.

This king seemed to fall into the former.
>>
>>44882759
>NG Thrallherd
>CN Drow oracle thrall girl

Bad things happen to that faun, but I'll have her heal him just a bit if he seems genuinely apologetic. And then toss him him to the orc and his turboslut elf girlfriend.
>>
>>44894926
>Turboslut elf
Kinda redundant, innit?
>>44882759
1. What in Var's name is an "elf", she's a Sentinel read: Mass-produced clone of clones
2. She's definitely not a "cleric", that's me. She is a psychic bioweapon made flesh.
3. She is not my girlfriend, she is way too young for that. She's my adopted daughter.
4. You just touched her. Hope you enjoy the next few hours being locked inside your own head, unable to wake, while your own mind subjects you to your worst nightmares over, and over, and over again. You will wake, yes. But it will be screaming in terror. Yes, that was the little girl's power. It was terrifying.

5. What in Var's name is a "Deer"?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Get even
>>
>>44882759

Isn't he the nudist gay guy which has an harem irl?
>>
>>44888524
>>44885527

What >>44885527
says was true until they just made him the reincarnation of Demise so he's literally just the recurring evil 'cause there oughta be one.
>>
>>44882759
The bard nobles Amazon gf punches him in the face because this guy is looks shifty as fuck and. Might want to violate the elf cleric
>>
>>44882759
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong road. Leather druid circle is two miles down
>>
>>44882759

I tell him to go find his own healer to bully.
>>
>>44882759
Point my finger at him and laugh.
>>
>>44886671
>Women have meh upper-body strength, so they can't fight with melee weapons.
>Lets give them a job that is entirely based on upper body strength instead!
>>
>>44882759

Even not considering that my character has no elf gf, mostly because he's sexually oblivious, the dude's most likely dead if he thinks he did something wrong.

He messed with a 8 feet and half tall beastman that is as much wide, and with inhuman strength even for his size and thickness.

A single word from the elf is all that keeps that weird thing in a single piece.
>>
>>44898694
>did you guys know that dogs and cats can actually get along
>>
>>44882980
But the Darkspawn are entirely driven by their nature.
>>
>>44887231
>>44887105
I think he really should be in meh tier because he is literally the only one case when this done right
>>
File: reference.gif (998KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
reference.gif
998KB, 245x187px
>>44898325
>>
>>44882918

Why in the fuck would a town support killing someone who can make pies so god damn powerful they can effectively heal any injury a commoner could conceivably get short of outright death, especially if she had been doing so for some time?
>>
>>44882759
i trip him, she kills him. then we have sex.
end of story
>>
>>44901734
What reference?
>>
>>44906093
That one
>>
>>44882980
My current villain is possessed by a primal force that amplifies various traits and desires. He took all the ancient tech and raw resources, overthrew the government and instated a nanny state but has also improved some aspects of life such as more resources for the public , more food and clean water and a more powerful police force greatly reducing crime.He also regulates magic use in his territories. This happened after the team was drugged and put into stasis. Where does my villain fall on this chart?
>>
>>44882759
I roll to seduce. I'm playing a bard. 20 Charisma. Besides, we're good for a threesome.
>>
File: dont mess with tgs waifus.png (46KB, 1557x542px) Image search: [Google]
dont mess with tgs waifus.png
46KB, 1557x542px
>>44906093
World of Warcraft maybe?

I have no idea, either. All I know is I'm here to post a screencap.
(Waiting for more from the cap-ee.)
>>
File: i2242540020.png (165KB, 492x378px) Image search: [Google]
i2242540020.png
165KB, 492x378px
>>44906093
>>44907421
>>44909122
Fuck you!
>>
>>44882759
Stop shitposting, please.
>>
>>44897799
Yes. And he is a total whore.
http://noodlesandbeef.com/
>>
>>44882770

>guard shows up and finds you're trying to have a completely ordinary deer arrested, you get a week of jailtime for wasting his time
>>
>>44883366
Cant lie, Made me chuckle.
>>
>>44882759
>by the gods a deer!
>transform to bear and maul face.
>>
File: chigurh_1280.jpg (75KB, 777x333px) Image search: [Google]
chigurh_1280.jpg
75KB, 777x333px
>>44882980
But but some meh tier villains are awesome.
>>
>>44882759
>slapping a girls ass.
>not slapping my ass.
Your lying DM, you know he smaked my druid in the ass.
>>
>>44882980
whos on top
>>
>>44907699
Your villain is literally Napoleon, bar the possession.
>>
>>44882918
Wait a second
Who the fuck cuts a pie into five slices?
>>
>>44912591
I wish I knew. I wanna know who this guy is since he's Elder God Tier.
>>
>>44912729
>>44912591
Oyzmandias.
He's all right I guess. I dunno, I didn't care that much for Watchmen. I like "Great Tier" a little better, I think.
>>
>>44912712
Kolbalds apperently
>>44912729
Looks like the bad guy from the watchmen. If that's wrong, then I'm not so sure.
>>
>>44912763
>>44912591
It's Ozymandias from Watchmen, who turns out to be the villain. Spoilers.

I disagree because while Ozymandias has noble intentions, the comic goes to great pains to show us he's also a narcissistic autist whose convinced he's right because he's him and he's always right. Which by the infographs own metric would make him lower tier. I would argue Nox from Wakfu should be in his place
>>
>>44912838
Nox's motive is the same as Dr. Freeze's, though.
The list is kind of stupid, honestly, because the whole qualifier for the top tier is subjective. Depending on how sympathetic you find their rationalizations, basically any character whose motives aren't "mysterious," "insane," or "just wants more power" would be eligible.
>>
I'm playing a bisexual bard, so his response would probably be to ignore it, since that gay is so gay I literally feel my attraction to women lessening with each second I look at his picture.

If a gay guy slaps your girl's ass, it's not nearly as bad as if a straight one does.
>>
Offer him a drink
>>
>>44894802
Umm it is the equivalent of "Attention" "Stand Up" "Get In Line" and "Obey". Like Attention! in the military. Only said by a superior to an inferior so the meaning is simple it is just that getting it across in English takes a bit of work
>>
>>44882980
Dr. Breen did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>44882759
I destroy his body layer by layer, maintaining him in excruciating agony all along, capture his soul at the moment of death, take it with me as I travel back in time to kill his parent in front of him at the moment of his conception, hop around the world to destroy all that he loved and cared for, before devouring his soul and digesting its powers for weeks, in a world that will never even have known his existence.
Then I beat up my enthralled healbot into a maze of bruises for having dared to bring here the attention of a vermin that refused to kneel before my greatness on first sight.
>>
>>44911068
>the deer comes pissing through his cell window every night
>>
>>44882759
Well we were looking for food right? It's obviously a deer so we eat it.
>>
>>44911126
Cuckle you mean.
>>
>>44882980
>Villains whose motives are a mystery and seem almost insane at times
The pictures provided are just that they are CUHRAAZY
They are the real shit tier.

But then again, this tier list is crap anyway, because it judges villains solely on their motivations.
I'd put the Joker's motivations on shit-tier, but he's still a great villain (depending on what version of him, of course)

I don't care what kind of sappy back story you give your villain. What matters is the execution.
Personally I hate Ozymandias, because he's simply a fucking arrogant turd.

Ultimately the entire list is just shit because it only looks at one single aspect of a villain and doesn't even seem to grasp the actual motives of some villains. It also assumes a villain can only have one motive.
>>
File: 1441915879742.png (195KB, 259x348px) Image search: [Google]
1441915879742.png
195KB, 259x348px
>>44916753
>>
>>44882759
I shank the guy, dissect him and roast him on a campfire.Loo at all thatmeat - I can last at east a week on that alone!
>>
>>44882759
>implying I have a girlfriend
>implying I don't pat his butt right back
>Implying this doesn't end in glorious homolove~
>>
>>44882759
If his stats are great, I fill a new soulgem (GM has them scale by quality of the target), if he is puny I kill him. Not after tormenting the bastard.

I will also ponder on 'when the hell did I even get an elven concubine?'
>>
File: disapoint.jpg (7KB, 248x204px) Image search: [Google]
disapoint.jpg
7KB, 248x204px
>>44888604
>monk
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.