[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: Attack Pyramids Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 5

File: 1447718267095.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447718267095.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Men, we have a weirdly shaped bane blade to commandeer, are you up to the task?
>>
>>43677471
Last thread here
>>
is anyone out there?
>>
>steps out of the Chimera and stretches with a yawn.

Mmmmm....I'm here. What did I miss?
>>
>>43686534
We might not get more peeps for another half an hour or so. Even still we might not get more peeps anyway because this ain't a Monday so not as many of the regulars will know to look for it.
>>
>>43686563
As long as we keep bumping it, there's a better chance for them to see it.
>>
>>43686507
>>43669642
Thread before the last thread that certainly started the chain of events into which the last thread develops.
>>
>>43686575
T'was a fun ride. I am hoping the next ones shall be just as fun. Although Virmanthras might have to take more overt action later.
>>
>>43686600
I'm planning on keeping more of a low profile this time, The Battlebarge suffered some damage and the fact that at any time there can be the sudden apparition of a Necron Fleet makes it a dangerous plan to simply show up.
>>
*bursts out of a pile of leaves and broken bottles*

Gyah! Must be gettin narcoleptic in my old age. Wait, was I dreaming? There was a baneblade... and something about it being actually a monolith... Emprah's teeth! It's real isn't it?

ALICE! What's going on and why did it happen? Have I got to snap some necks?
>>
>>43686550
*still tries to light the home-made and very poisonouslho-stick* not much, as far as I can tell. I just got here myself. Barely had time 'ta make this here lhou-stikk an' try an' make me a new lil' statue of Empyrar.
>>
>>43686644
y u do dis, spoiler?
>>
>>43686629
It happened because that Ron ran off with a Heretical Artifact and jumped into the Warp Sarge.
He's back, incase you want to have him executed for that.

Hm.....oh, yes, Vox Operator wanted a word with you, didn't tell me what for.
I'll be over here if you need me.
>>
Now that the warp abominations have fled, it may be a good idea to remove those medallions I gave you all earlier.
>>
>>43686676
Uhuh... well executions ain't necessarily my thing. If he's fucked up that badly, then yeah, I'll put my knife through his throat.

Alright, whadya want, vox guy? Cmon, quit your hemming and hawin and spit it out!
>>
>>43686692
I kept meaning to do that in the later part of last thread and I kept forgetting like a pleb. Cheers for reminding me bruv.

That sounds....agreeable

>pulls the medallion from her collar and tugs it off.
>puts a hand to her forehead and blinks several times.

Urgh.....that was incredibly unpleasant. It worked fine though.
>>
>>43686705
>The Vox Operator gestures Gary into the Chimera and offers him a mug of what may very generously be described as Caf, if one were truly desperate.
>"It seems that Troopers Lim and Laroque haven't been listening to 'Skelly's' instructions regarding our Ensign. Pair of them were blabbing over the Vox about some 'documents' they got from a Traitor Battlebarge....of all places".
>"We could just turn the guns of this here 'Battleaxe' on them, but you're the boss for now. What're your Orders Sarge?"
>>
>>43686705
*mumbles from inside his box* Can I eat him afterwards?
>>
>>43686624
perhaps you could take up the mantle of a lesser villain in your free time¿
>>
>>43686770
The hell are ya asking me for? Do what you gotta do. I don't especially feel like doing it myself, so by all means blast em.

>>43686777
Always, Gibby-cakes
nice trips
>>
>>43686788
Ah, yes, I had planned on using other possible minor villains related or directly serving Virmanthras, but, for now, I'm content just watching until something happens...
>>
>>43686805
>"Aye Sarge, we'll take care of it. As the Emperor wills it."
>"Crap, almpst forgot. Your 'Lictor Suprise' is done....doing whatever you do to it to make it 'safe' for human consumption, incase you want to stick some in that Caf".

"Gibby-cakes". 10/10
>>
GET OFF MY BACK YOU TICKS!!!
Wait what?
>>
>>43686827
Awww hell yeah...

*takes hearty sip of the concoction*

Aaaaagh... nic, nic, nic....

Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider, if you don't know the reference
>>
>>43686830
WERE UNDER ATTACK!!! Wait
*peers out window* Hey that's our guys they're attacking the monoblade!
Wait im inside the monoblade-lith!
STOP FIRING YOU SOGGY ARBITES LEG HUMPERS!! You' ll scratch the paint!
>>
>>43686863
If it pleases you sir, I believe that I can get this banolith (monoblade?) moving again, I just need to find the central repair panel.

> the "skitarii" appear in a flash of golden light

You lot! Stop standing around and go find the regeneration station!
>>
>Reboots at long last and sits up straight.
>>
>>43686899
Grrrr... Where did I leave those det-packs...
>>
>>43686830
>>43686884
TARGET IDENTIFIED . . . . .

>The Chimera's turret turns to track Dolan

>>43686863
Sergeant, how can you even drink that....whatever it is?

I know the reference now.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap. Oh yeah!!

Buttons!!!
>>
>>43686899
>>43686990
He is breaking the Monoblade! Quick, make the Skitarii stop him before he breaks something important!
>>
>whispering into a vox on the wall

Fahkeet monolith designation "attack ships on fire", enact protocol "keep crew safe"

>the "baneblade" responds

Directive identified. Keep crew safe.

> a beam of light shoots from the top of the pyramid, slicing several guardsmen outside into cubes

No! Don't kill anyone!
>>
>>43686971
>>43686990
*Wall section opens, exposes position.
Ohhh crud.
>>
>>43686971
You should have a nip of it yourself, girlie. Put some hair on your chest... heh heh heh...
>>
>>43687016
Does the Monolith see C-Beams glitter in the dark near the Cadian Gate?

By the Emperor!

>sprints over to the Chimera and ducks behind it.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43687029
>>43687016
*Keeps pushing buttons*
work dang you!!
>>
>>43686930
> one of the "skitarii" silently offers the tech-priest a hand to pull him to his feet
>>
>>43687016
"Confirmed. No lethal force."

>the laser now starts burning through guardsmens' torsos into their spines, paralyzing them.
>>
>>43687029
>The Chimera's Autocannon doesn't fire, instead the turret hatch pops open and the Commander climbs halfway out.
>"You know why we're aiming at you Trooper! Hand over the 'documents' immediately and we'll leave you be!"
>>
>>43687081
>I CAN'T I'VE ONLY SEEN 3 PAGES!
>>
>>43687078
No, shit shit shit! Stop hurting them, they'll blame me!

"Psychological option detected. Gestating."
>>
>>43687054
*fart noises*
hmnngg
>>
>>43687101
>>43687108
>The Chimera's Commander simply stares at Dolan then loads the Heavy Bolters on the pintlemount.
>"Enginseer! Kill this idiot that's trying to steal your 'Baneblade' before we do, incase we miss and scratch the paint!"
>>
>>43687108
if nobody understands this reference I will be sorely dissappointed.
>>
>burps
>>
>>43687138
>"Its not stealing ensign! Nobody owns it! Its called looting, Orks do it all the time!"
>"Why is it killing everything!!"
>>
>>43687139
hehehe
>>
>>43687174
> the "baneblade" has stopped paralyzing guardsmen, and an ominous beeping noise comes from within
>>
There! Down the hill! At the Depot! Loyalist scum engaged in combat with a Necron monolyth! This is our chance to spill blood and present some new skulls!

>Raises power axe to the sky

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
>>
>>43687174
That t'was probably my fault for not being specific enough. If the dialogue is greentexted it's usually one of the Chimera Crew unless it specifically says otherwise.

>"Ensign? Do I look like an Officer to you? You colossal arse. Hand. Over. The. 'Documents'. NOW. You damned Heretic!"
>>
>>43687210
Question. If the Chimera has 3 different weapons(Technically 4 if Twin-Linked HB's count as 2) not counting the Missile Launcher, would it be completely unfair to roll 4d20's to see what weapons do what? Me thinks yes but you guys may differ in opinion so....
>>
*sets demolition charges around the base of the monolith, retreats a distance*

Alright ensign, back up your chimera. About to blow this damned monilith...
>>
>>43687232
An horde of Khorne adepts and berserkers is charging down the hill for blood, go for it, roll 4d20 and let the carnage spread
>>
>>43687210
*Clambers out of box* LUNCHTIME?!
>>
Rolled 14, 19, 13, 7 = 53 (4d20)

>>43687240
the "skitarii" and I are still inside

>the monolith begins firing upon the berserkers, but not before releasing a cylindrical device that rolls towards the commander
>>
Rolled 8, 16, 20, 14 = 58 (4d20)

>>43687210
>>43687254
>>43687240
>Alice clambers into the rear of the Chimera as the hatch slams shut.
>The Chimera then immediately pulls away from the 'Monoblade', instead focusing it's attention on the Khornate Horde, all weapons firing.

Rolling for LETTING THE BLOOD FLOW. Weapons are Hull Bolter, Turret Long Barrel Autocannon, Pintle Heavy Bolters
>>
>>43687288
Wait, Hull Heavy Bolter, not a Regular one.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>43687240
I'll roll for defense, I suppose
>>
>>43687195
>Hmm. Yeah, thats a good sound. im just gonna casually walk away now.
>*drags both Ron and the Doc by the feet.*
>>
>Watches from up the hill as half of the horde gets decimated at the first push.
YOU CALL THAT A CHARGE?! YOU LOT ARE AS WEAK AS YOU'RE USELESS! CHAAAAARGE HARDERRR!

>Turns towards a traitor imperial guard sergeant.
Now that the cannon fodder is motivated and their guns distracted, send your transports and LET THE BLOOD FLOW!
>>
>>43687211
>>43687288
>>43687340

>"Im not a heretic! They're over there by the hill"
>"uhhh..... Heretics on the hill!!!!
>*Runs back to the console*
>"Come on do your tricks, shoot some lightning bolts of whatever."
>>
Rolled 18, 18 = 36 (2d20)

>Two chimeras and a Rhino show up on the hill.
Now we're talking
>Embarks on the Rhino, Coming out at the hatch opening, raising the Power Axe towards the skies again.

SLAM THAT CHIMERA! ATTACK!

Rollan' for charge and slam
>>
GIBBERS!! GET OUTTA YOUR BOX AND GO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THOSE BERZERKERS!!

*prepares detonator to bomb vest*
>>
>>43687434
>Two Eighteens
>Khorne's sacred number added to a ten for propper efficiency.
>Khorne's /tg/'s RNG confirmed.
>>
Rolled 15, 10, 11, 9 = 45 (4d20)

>>43687346
I'm assuming the Heretic Transports are visible, if not, my apologies, all weapons still focused on the Horde

>The Chimera's turret swivels to fire on the Heretic Transports, while the hull and pintle Bolters continue firing on the Horde of Cultists.
>>
Rolled 9, 15 = 24 (2d20)

>>43687455
>The heretic transports take minor damage from the turret, and keep their way on a collission course against the loyalist chimera.

>Meanwhile the horde suffers mutliple minor acceptable losses, mostly cultists.
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 12, 10, 4 = 31 (5d20)

>>43687451
>the "attack ships on fire" takes a hit, shaking the crew.

> five "skitarii" exit and begin firing at the traitor vehicles
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43687434
>>43687455
Crap didn't see your post, my bad mang

>The Crew Commander of the Chimera shouts a command to brace just before the Rhino rams his vehicle.
>The Commander slams against the open hatch and slumps back into the vehicle, unconcious, along with the Heavy Bolter in the hull going silent aswell.
>The Chimera rapidly backs away from the Heretic vehicle, while the turret turns and the Autocannon fires at the enemy drivers position at point blank.

EMPEROR BLESS ME THIS DAY. -RULE BRITTANIA INTENSIFIES-
>>
I usually take part in these threads while I'm fucking around at work, but yesterday my supervisor came and made me do stuff so I had to leave suddenly.

>Awakens from a Having-the-PTSD-of-WWII-Airborne-Soldier related black out

IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR, WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
>>43687516
Emperor Damnit.
>>
>>43687516
*Tries vox*
>"Ensign direct the chimera into the monoblade! its very spacious in here! also defensible!
>>
Rolled 12, 19, 3 = 34 (3d20)

First Dice for defense vs Skitarii, second for defense vs Chimera, third dice for the horde's (possible) Final charge to get into cqc range.

WE'VE HIT THEM! PRESS ON THE ATTACK! DISEMBARK! ENGULF THEM IN PAIN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

God I'm listening to Winter Assault's Crull lines while writing, he's so fucking full of HAM that the berserker inside of me wants to yell even harder!
>>
>"Well nothing to it then."
>*starts setting up a stubber nest**hums*
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43687546
>The Chimera doesn't respond to Dolan's Vox, but does head towards the 'Monoblade'

>>43687562
>As the Chimera continues to back away, the cannon again fires at the driver's view slit of the Heretic Rhino.

Crull a shit, Sturnn Master Race coming through.
>>
Rolled 2, 16 = 18 (2d20)

>>43687562
>The vehicles resist the fire of the "Skitarii"'s gauss cannons as well as the Chimera's point blank fire, but the charge comes too slow to manage to get in assault range of anything.

>The chimeras unload their guardsmen, whilst the Rhino tries to ram the loyalist chimera again

FEAST ON THEIR FLESH!!

First roll for second ramming, second roll for driver's defense
>>
>grabs a warscythe from the monolith's armory

Champion of the dark gods! You are barely worthy to make up the ground that I walk on! I challenge thee to single combat!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43687673
>Moves to cover in one of the trenches and takes aim at the approaching Heretics with his bolter.

COME GET SOME YOU DUMB SONS OF BITCHES, I'VE TAKEN ON WORSE THAN YOU AND COME OUT BETTER FOR IT
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43687673
*hurls large chunk of rockcrete at champion's head*

Hey fuckface! Come get the first real fight you've had in centuries, you limp dicked sissified cunt!

*brandishes knife and shotgun*
>>
>>43687673
The driver dies and the rhino slamms against some rubble, rolling over some of its own horde.

>>43687717
>Easily avoids the rubbish and
>>43687681
>Laughs like a blood thirsty maniac.

Come then, Tech Priest! Yes, this bloodthristy idiot didn't notice you're a necron. You will barely be an apetizer for when I go for the Catachan!
>>
>Wakes up where he was stashed, pulls the spent shell out of his nose.

ow

ow

OW

OWW-OWWW-HOWWWWWW

>The best part of waking up is the agony in the shredded remains of your leg. Then realizing you're under attack by Khornate berserkers and metal skeletons

E-emperor protects. Fuck this hurts...

>jams a painkiller into his leg and picks up the suspicious weapon he got from the techpriest.

>Tries to remain hidden despite himself. The drugs kick in and though the pain numbs, he still feels it
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

*Lets loose a wall of lead*
>"Eat lead you overgrown lawnmowers!"
>>
Rolled 14, 9 = 23 (2d20)

>>43687707
Rolling for the Horde and for the Troops disembarked by the Chimeras
>>
>>43687681

>Continues hiding in a random pile of scrap metal.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43687738
*throws another rock*

Ain't gonna waste ammo on ya while you stand on that Rhino like some pampered governor!
>>
>>43687770
Fuck these rolls man
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43687738
Come then, and show me what passes for fury among your misbegotten kind!
>swings the scythe
don't even feel bad that I stole it, that's such an awesome line
>>
>>43687638

Borehehl Objehcts
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43687754
*attacks closest traitor guardsman* YOU LOOK TASTY!
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 20 = 22 (3d20)

>>43687748
>>43687754
Whilst the horde seems to be mostly unaffected by your suppressive fire, the troops disembark into their doom.

First Roll for the horde's final charge (this is how good they are at cqc, second for defense against the necron scythe swing, third for the rock thrown by the catachan)
>>
>>43687748
*Manages to hit several beserkers but shots were deflected*
>I knew i should have nicked the heavy bolter.
>>43687741

"Peers into the distance and sees Detective Greely waking up right where he left him, cartridge in nose and all"
>"Hey Greely!!! Come over here!!!
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>43687802
Best take this opportunity now!

*hits detonation switch to Gibbers bomb vest*

Rollin for how much damage is done
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43687754
>The Chimera's Gunner switches targets from the Rhino to the closest Heretic Chimera, firing a burst from the Autocannon.
>Alice attempts to bring the vehicle Commander back to conciousness

Autocannon roll in this post. Revive roll in next. As I don't think you can roll different die in one post.
>>
>>43687805
>MFW heaviest dude in the battlefield easily avoids a projectile with no problems but is unable to even block a melee hit.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43687805
> impales the berserker's arm
IS THIS WHAT THE LORD OF SKULLS CALLS A DUEL?
> swings again
>>
>>43687805

Nat 20 for AC Save vs Rocks.

Nat 1 for the important ones.

10/10 dice system
>>
>>43687829
[spoilers]Beserkers don't block, they take the hit, like the numbskulls that they are[/spoiler]
>>
Rolled 12 + 4 (1d100 + 4)

>>43687797
>>43687827

+4 Bonus due to the vehicle Medkit. Also, BRUVA TECPREEST. HAF U FEHLED.....TWH EMPRAH?!
>>
>>43687847
shit....
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43687836
I'm just letting some blood flow in this conflict! Your oil makes for no real bounty afterwards!

>Headbutts the Nechpriest

First roll defense, second roll for comeback attack
>>
>>43687855

NOH! WE HEFV NOT FEHLED! IT IS TEH ENEMEH WHO HEFV FEHLED
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43687862
Forgot second roll for the headbutt
>>
>>43687855
>The vehicle Commander is down for the count. It looks like he won't be coming to any time soon.
>>
>>43687866
man I really wish I could get the first dawn of war to work
>>
Rolled 16, 15 = 31 (2d20)

>>43687805
>Puts down the bolter, switches to auto-shotgun in one cybernetic hand and combat knife in the other. Jumps out of the trench and charges at the oncoming horde as they trip over themselves.

Die die die you fucking sons of bitches. Let's see how you like 700 pounds of cybernetically enhanced Warhawk!

first dice for shotgun, second dice for actual CQC
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43687876
*watches* Khornate try to headbutt weird skeleton guy*
>"Dang this guys cant hit the broadside of a russ 3 feet away, no wonder they stick to melee."
*opens fire on both of them*
>>
>Horde is utterly crushed by the enemy fire and the Khorne damned bombvest, leaving only a few berserkers remaining.

>The Champion manages to block the second scythe swing, hardly.

You... You don't fight like a tech priest!
>>
>>43687824

>The detective sadly shakes his head in the negative, and shows you the ruins of his lower left leg. The bone is splintered and he's damn lucky it isn't septic yet - it will be soon, though.

>fear and rage start to mix, yet he remains in cover as best he can, knowing he'll do more harm than good at this point.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43687914
Defense roll
YOU DARE TO INTERRUPT?!
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d20)

>>43687914
Your gods are parasites on the physical realm! They do naught but take, and take. Tell me, what have you received from your them other than senseless bloodshed?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43687936

>Crawls over to Greely and begins amputating his left leg with the Medicae Mechadentrides.
>>
>>43687947
the first roll was to hit the berserker, the second for defense against friendly fire.
>>
>>43687914
>>43687929
*hailstorm of bullets hits spot on*
*both combatants lose their footing*!
>>
Rolled 18, 12 = 30 (2d20)

>>43687947
>Stumbles a little by Dolan's fire, but holds himself to his feet.

I need nothing else in return! When shedding the blood of my enemies I feel FREE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

As always first roll defense, second offense
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43687944
*Fires another volley*
yes.
>>
Rolled 10, 16 = 26 (2d20)

>>43687973
>falls to the ground, mud splashes over him
> tries to swing the scythe again

RAAAAA!!!

same roll order as you
>>
>>43687974
*out of ammo*
Wheres my ammo gone off to?
>Hey Ensign!! Got any spare stubber ammo?!!!
>>
>>43687910
So do I hit them?
>>
>>43687826
*Is blown apart while devouring the poor cultist, and as the button is pressed, for the instant the signal travels to the bomb, pale, sickly white version of pic related can be seen in his place*
>>
Rolled 3, 8, 5 = 16 (3d20)

>>43687974
>>43687989
First roll defense vs necron, second defense on range, third counter-attack (if both previous rolls are not utter failures)
PATHETIC!
>>
>>43687953

>Nods to the techpriest.

Thanks for this. I guess that Broodlord back on Monovia-3 didn't have anything on a bolter shell, because this is definitely worse. I can tell you about that later if you'd like. It's a good story.

>Picks up a bit of wood and bites down on it
>>
>>43688014

>Administers some painkillers to the Detective, before attempting yet again to saw through the ruined leg.
>>
>>43688010
*Dodges incoming debris*
>HEY HORNY GUY! YOU MISSED!!!
>>
Rolled 62 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>43688024

Forgot Roll. +15 because Medicae Mechadentride, that reasonable, right?
>>
>>43688006
Yeah, the horde is finished

>>43688010
>The scythe swing sends the berserker down to the ground too, utterly disarming him from the power axe.
>>
Rolled 40 + 4 (1d100 + 4)

>>43687995
>At Dolan's call, the Gunner sticks his head out of the Chimera's turret and gestures to a crate tied to the roof of the Passenger Compartment.
>Alice meanwhile attempts to bring the Vox Operator(Who doubles as the Hull Gunner) back to conciousness.

>>43688006
I believe with the Champion engaged we're dropping the Minion defense rolls and just going for the higher the better.
>>
>>43688010
hamstring!
>>
>>43688007
Whew... that takes care of that longstanding problem... Emprah have mercy on his poor soul.

Now you can concentrate on developing Rogan...
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43688039
ALRIGHT YOU BASTARD, TIME TO PUT YOU IN YOUR GRAVE

*gets clear line of sight, fires explosive shot*
>>
>>43688035

>Seals the gaping wound caused by the amputation, before pulling out a wooden leg and attaching it to the stump of the upper left leg to serve as a temporary replacement.
>>
>>43688048
>"Thanks!!"
*reloads and lets loose!*
>"This one is for is for my rifle!"
>"This one is for my kraks!"
>"This one is for my rations, you butchers!"
>"And this one is for my chems! How do you like it!!"
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43688074
What the-!?
>>
>>43688035

Sounds about right. So a 77 on that roll, total?

>hasn't passed out from the pain

That'll do for now. Did we get the bastard who turned on us?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43688074
>>43688099
>Rolls aside to evade the shot, taking hold of his bolt pistol and shoots back.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43688099
*puts aside shotgun, leaps to stab champion in the neck*

RAAAAAAH! SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE!
>>
>>43688105
>"Hey look a pirate! That means he has a ship"
>HEY PIRATE GET YOUR SLOOP AND FLY US OUT OF HERE! I'LL PAY YOU IN CHEMS AND AND A PORN MAG!!"
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43688117
> drives his scythe into the marine's chest
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43688117
*recovers from failed attack, swipes again*
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>43688131
> cackles maniacally
>>
Rolled 1, 8 = 9 (2d20)

>>43688131
>>43688132
TWO AGAINST ONE SO BE IT!
BY KHORNE I'LL MAKE A CUP FROM YOUR SKULLS FROM WHICH TO DRINK TONIGHT!
Defensive rolls for both
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

*fires at the duelling snobs"
>"Hey two's a crowd assholes!"
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43688127
>The Chimera rolls up next to Dolan and stops.
>The driver opens his hatch and shouts "Try it and we'll flatten you!" then closes it again.
>The Gunner switches target to a Heretic Chimera and fires again.

Rolling to take down Traitor Chimera.
>>
>>43688127

he was out like a light when you did anything possibly heretical, he means Ron

is the chaos leman still up?
>>
>>43688164
>The marine gets a hold of the Necron's scythe, but the Catachan slices its neck, making him drop his hold on the weapon.

>Both blades pierce into the Berserker's armor.

Bl... blood... for the... blood... g-aagh...
>>
>>43688178
>"Ow come on now, the pictures aren't even that good. The poses are awkward."
>"hey can i borrow the bolter?"
>>
>>43688164
ripperoni
>>
>>43688186
>It boomed.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43688206
TELL YOUR HEATHEN GOD'S OF THE EMPEROR'S TRIUMPH!

*drives Fang deeper*
>>
>>43688240
>"Hey Gary! shove a knife in his bum!!"
>>
>Begin to fall back as their transports blow up and their leader slowly dies on the floor.

BACK INTO THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY!
>>
>>43688264
"AND COME BACK ANYTIME!! THE OTHERS WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU!!
>>
>>43688240
Well then. Now, do you think I can convict you to not blow up the monoblade?
>>
>>43688209
>Alice gives up attempting to revive the unconcious Crew Members and instead mans the Pintle Bolters.
>The Driver opens his hatch again to shout more abuse at Dolan.
>"Our Ensign never posed for any bloody pictures! That magazine is the creation of Chaos! You are committing Heresy simply by having that 'magazine'! DESTROY. IT."
>"And keep away from our Chimera Heretic!"

Chimera is now up to 3 weapons again.
>>
>>43688306

>Waves his Medicae Mechadentride, clicking as he looks for the wounded now that all the crazy screaming men are gone.
>>
>>43688298
*death glare, augmetic eye glows a deep red*

Not a thronedamned chance...

*hits detonator*

Suffer not the alien to live!
>>
>>43688306
I find this whole premise absurd, but it is hilarious, so I might participate.
>>
>>43688306
*touches the chimera with a finger*
>"I can sell this for 500-buckaroons in the interwarp"
>"And the hell man? i never did anything to you *tears up* your hurting my feelings."
>>
>>43688335
r-roll?
>>
>>43688330
>Alice waves the Techpriest over to the Chimera as the rear ramp drops open.

We've got two unconconcious in here.

>>43688335
>Implying Magos Nyzart Chenkov won't just 'Reanimation Protocols' the Monoblade by next thread.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43688360
mkay... 50 or less and the poorly understood tech does not ignite
>>
>>43688330

>Hobbles along with the techpriest, weapon out to deal with any stragglers

So, about that story. Mind if I tell it?
>>
>>43688339
>The library in Virmanthras' ship secretly is devoted to Slaanesh.
>Every single lewd thought about something becomes stored in a book about that said thing.
>Every pose in that book is a lewd thought about Alice someone has imagined.
>It exhudes Slaaneshi magicks in every direction, making those not strong enough of will look upon its pages, making them start a journey to the depths of service towards the prince of pleasure.
>>
>>43688393

Oops.
>>
>"yes i'll just excuse myself"
>"yes, yes ill just start pacing in this direction. Don't anyone pay attention to silly old me. yes, yes excuse me.
>>
>>43688385
>>43688386
Fair enough, still a hulk left. Wish I had some melta bombs...

Aw well... maybe he can reanimate it...
>>
Rolled 89, 85 + 15 = 189 (2d100 + 15)

>>43688385

>Runs over to the Chimera and attempts to fix up the unconscious blokes.

>>43688393
>Nods and clicks several times.
>>
>>43688396
good thing dolan is a celebate. And whoever imagined the images have really poor imaginations. The poses were awkward.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43688347
>>43688412
>The Chimera's turret swings around to target Dolan and fires off a burst, evidently the Praetorians vaunted patience is at an end.
>At some prompting from the Gunner, Alice targets Dolan aswell and puts some fire on him with the Bolters.

I warned ya bruh. I warned ya about dat Magazine yo.
>>
>>43688386
>the monolith is launched high into the air by the explosives. several "skitarii" fall to the ground while it flies. Eventually, it lands on the destroyed heretic leman Russian and ceases operafton.
>>
>>43688475
kek lemon russian
>>
>>43688428
Your Techpriest just brought them back to conciousness at BETTER than 100% effectiveness.

>Both the Commander and the Vox Operator rapidly come back to conciousness and thank the Techpriest profusely, then set about the task of preparing tea and caf, offering the Techpriest first choice of biscuits.
>>
>>43688463
*shots manages to nick the flak armour*
>"OH YOU PLASTEEL DICKS!!!"
>"HEY PIRATE WARM UP YOUR SHIP!! I'LL PAY YOU GOOD!!!"
>>
>>43688491
...I wonder how a White Russian with lemon juice would taste.
>>
>>43688463
I forgot to add the Heavy Bolters. I'll leave it be for now.
>>
>>43688475
>"Wait Ron and Doc is still in there"
>"GET BACK HERE YOU TRAITORS!! I STILL HAVE THE MERCH!!!"
>>
> the "skitarii" gather around Nyzart. It seems that they await orders.

these are just mindless warriors to make it clear
>>
>>43688534
oh shit I forgot about that
>>
Rolled 18, 20, 2 = 40 (3d20)

>>43688534
>The Chimera's Gunner engages Dolan again, this time Alice fires with little prompting from the crew.

Rolling to murderstomp him with all active guns. Should just give up the mag yo. It ain't worth it.
>>
>>43688534
Well shit. It's possible they survived if they were higher up in the thing.
>>
>>43688497

>Clicks happily, but shakes his head and leaves the Chimera to search for more injured, Medicae Mechadentride brandished.
>>
>>43688559
.......I did not intend for that to happen. I just wanted to force him to stop being Heretical. I....um....fook.
>>
>>43688587
Nine, I believe that there are men in need of medical attention inside that oddly shaped baneblade.
>>
>>43688605
Witness the dice gods judgement! No smut nor lewdness do they allow without propper punishment!
>>
>>43688605

Faintly, from the fabled lands of /v/, a voice is heard...

"TEAM KILLER!"

That was a UT1999 joke by the way.
>>
>>43688559

I left them near the bridge

>>43688559
>"Ow! my legs, i cant feel my legs." *looks at the damage*
>"Dang! no worries they'll grow back."
>>
>>43688653
Oh. Oooooohhhh. OOOOOOOOOOH. Well....um....why didn't he just say that?

>The Chimera rolls towards Dolan and stops just shy of him, the driver opening his hatch again.
>"Just give us the documents you got from that Heretic and we'll leave you be! They must be destroyed before they turn anyone to Heresy!"
>>
>>43688428

Alright. So there was this Genestealer cult we were investigating on Monovia-3, and I was still an Enforcer.

Thing was, they had fallen. Now Tyrannids don't fall to the ruinous powers, but Genestealers are still human enough to fall. Guess they taste the same to their real masters, and Chaos is too stupid to tell the difference.

So we conduct a police action across the planet with the local PDF - who, by the way, aren't worth the chits it takes to arm them. We've wiped out or sterilized most of the bug lovers, and we've got the remains of the cult surrounded in a fortified building.

The PDF goes in guns blazing while we Arbites go around the back. We're in there, looking around, when a emperor-damned Broodlord jumps Javier and rips him in half. Son of a bitch keeps hopping around, killing at it's leisure, and no one can get a shot on him.

So I get what was either the best or worst idea i've ever had. I had this pair of cuffs that change their size, for dealing with "atypical" suspects. And I swear to the God-Emperor that this is how you make detective and attract the interest of the Inquisition as a protege.

I cuff myself to the bastard so it can't hop around anymore. Or so I thought. Instead, it hops around with me attached, swiping at me and running towards the front where the PDF is getting slaughtered because they've never heard of cover.

The Broodlord lands right on a PDF trooper and goes to town on his sorry ass. The rest of us are running in through the back to try and save these idiots.

So I take the shotgun, shove it in the bastard's mouth, and empty the thing. It stops moving, but it was still twitching. I wasn't taking any chances so I grabbed my maul and beat the remains of it's head into a fine paste.

By this point, they've finally got the patriarch out and are finishing it off with the time honored technique of "hit the big bastard with everything you've got!"
>>
>>43688714
>*uhh hnngg*
>"Bu-bu but i was gonna sell it for some real food. the rations taste like wallpaper."
>"Its futile anyway i think ron already made copies. He found some other shit in the library too."
>>
File: 1444188283646.png (1MB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1444188283646.png
1MB, 1000x1400px
Rolled 13, 7 = 20 (2d20)

>Lugs some beasts corpse into the camp
>Rollan for size and danger rating
>>
>>43688613

>Clicks in an annoyed tone, before pulling out a preserved cat corpse and sticking it onto the stolen laspistol as a macabre silencer, then turns towards the mangled mess of the collision between the oddly shaped Baneblade and the Leman Russ.

The Techpriest Dude is back. What stupid shit does he have to find today?
>>
>>43688772
>"You were going to sell it for food? We already have real food, all you had to do was ask you mong. Come on, hand it over and we'll get you some proper meat, eh?"
>"As for Ron....he's going to get executed anyway so that shouldn't be an issue..."

Few threads ago Khat dragged some madsive animal into camp. Fresh meat everywhere.
>>
>>43688809
>techpriest... come closer
>>
>>43688797
Ah hey Khat. Glad you could make it. Care for some Lictor whiskey?

*shakes flask of wretched drink*
>>
>>43688811
>>43688797

massive* And well shit, that perfect timing though.
>>
>>43688720

The reason I was assigned here in an investigative capacity also has to do with this. That PDF the broodlord landed on - he was the Governer's son.

Normally Arbites are well within their remit to bring Governers in line when they get out of it. But he had friends in the Arbites who were very very high up, and he ended up blaming e for his son's messy death. If Inquisitor Verasi hadn't taken interest in me, my assignment here would probably be a result of a conviction instead.

So that's basically what i'm doing here - learning about the various threats to the Imperium through first-hand experience.
>>
>>43688811
I have to ask, what's the other wellsley doing at this point? Surely the croissants shook him up a bit
>>
>>43688822
Pass, Not a good idea for me to be drunk.
Someone fire up the grill, I need some cooked meat to settle my stomach.
>>
>>43688811
>"Didn't like it was overdone and didn't had any spices. I had better meals when i was scouring hive city restaurant dumpsters, 3 stars."
>"Why didn't pirate struck a deal with me?"
>>
>>43688822
I would gladly take a swig!
> reaches for the bottle
>>
>realizes where he is
>Bursts from a pile of rags
Please don't shoot me, guys.

In case anybody missed it, using the Scarab and the Monoblade, Lim and I managed to somehow teleport me back
>>
>>43688875
The monolith flew away, i left there you and the doc were stoned as fuck
>>
>>43688875
Don't shoot you? Now I want to shoot you.
>Raises longlas
>>
>>43688848
He was just doing recon in the air, occasionally landing to converse with some other units, but SUDDENLY CROSSIANTS have him flying everywhere looking for them.

>The back ramp of the Chimera drops open and Alice jogs out with an uncharged Powersword and sets about cutting parts off the meat.

How much meat do you want done?
>>
>>43688875
Ron! BUDDY!

>in a slightly more threatening tone
Come with me, we need to talk.
>>
>>43688837

Say, could you get me a real replacement leg once this is all cleaned up?
>>
>>43688837

>Nods, before heading towards the metallic amalgamation created from the Monobane-Leman Russ collision.
>>
>>43688897
I said please, though.

>>43688903
Yeah, we seriously need to talk, "Techpriest".
>>
>>43688895
no, it got blown into the air and landed on top of the heretic lemon russian.
>>
>>43688912

Excellent.

>Keeps watch over the techpriest as best as he can
>>
>>43688875
>The Chimera's turret turns to face Ron, as the Commander climbs back into position and mans his gun.

You about to have a really bad day.
>>
>>43688918
True.
>Lowers longlas
>>
>Stares towards Cadia through his Battleship's window, with a cup of amasec on his right palm.

>Finally detects Ron's pressence.

Aaah! There you are...
>>
>>43688959
I'll burn the book of naked pictures of you I found!

No, really, I found one.

>>43688961
Thank you very much. I quit like being alive.

>>43688978
>shivers
>>
>>43688992
Who even has a camera out here to take nudies?
>>
>>43689006
Fucked if I know. It's not wise to look a gift grox in the mouth, they say.
>>
I say, whatever happened to our ogryn friend?
>>
>>43688992
>halts her work cutting at the meat and turns to face Ron, Bolter in-hand and Powerfist charged.

You have WHAT?! I'll burn it myself you Heretic! I wouldn't trust you to butter bread!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>43688912

>Searches the Monobane-Leman Russ wreck for any signs of life, or anything interesting.
>>
>>43689030
>amused
Of COURSE, Ensign! I figured that's what you'd want!
>under his breath
Good thing Lim helped me make all those copies...
>>
>h-h-hey guys, im still bleeding here.
>the legs they wont grow back. im leaking red-juice.
>>
>>43689018
For that matter why would anyone want to take nudies out here?
>>
>>43689006
>>43689018
>The Chimera's Commander looks over his gun towards Khat.
>"The moron took the tainted book from a Heretic Battlebarge. The pictures aren't real but we're destroying them -him too if he doesn't hand it over sharpish- anyway."
>>
>>43689081
Its probably a shopping list.
Or something boring like that. its never anything cool. Should I BLAM him for you?
>>
>>43688992
>To Ron only
I thought you enjoyed my company, Guardsman.

Now now, don't be so panicked, we don't want you shot for heresy just yet. I have plans, son, plans to reach immortality... and you're involved in them.

Jumping into the portal with no protection exposed your soul, I'm possibly the only thing keeping any daemon away from possessing you right now, so you better listen.

There are other relics on Cadia, by themselves alone, they can boost my powers, but together... Hehehaha together they serve a greater purpose.

With the danger of a Necron Fleet around, most of our ships are just using hit and run tactics, landing is not safe. I need someone who's already at the planet, I need someone to be my eyes and ears. And you just happen to be around...
>>
>hey guys, still dying here.
>t-t-t-tell th th the techpriest I want rocket legs
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>43689069
>injects a syringe filled with green fluid into the man's neck
>>
>>43688992
Oi, you looked at her nudes? That may count as the sort of offense for which Skelly wants me to skin people...

*runs hand along edge of knife*
>>
>>43689128
>ohhh dang...... eldaaarrr bootyyy.
>>
>>43689099
Well he IS also guilty of Disobeying orders, needlessly endangering the lives of his fellow Guardsmen, assaulting his fellow Guardsmen, consorting with the enemy and....at least four counts of Heresy.
Please do.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>43689042

>Begins scrounging around a bit more violently, ripping apart pieces of metal and cutting off bits with his plasma welder.
>>
>>43689109
>>43689156
>stops moving completely
I'm going to be shot.
>laughs
Some plan I had. Killing a Sorcerer sounds like the kind of thing a hero does, doesn't it? Guess now I know how Magnus felt.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43689156
>>43689192
>Pulls out a Pistol and unceremoniously attempts to BLAM
>Granted Its actually a needle pistol full of sedatives, Theres probably not much difference from Rons POV.
>Quick Ron, Do a barrel roll!
>>
>>43689227
>Seriously Kaht cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a gun, All WS no BS
>>
>>43689192
In all fairness Ron's plan probably wouldn't have gotten him shot if he was a Radical Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. But Guardsmen simply aren't that important.

You CAN be a Hero. But you cannot do so by consorting, however briefly, with Chaos. Chaos corrupts your soul!
>>
>>43689227
>stares
>>
>>43689162

>Pulls out an unconscious body, and begins Medicae procedures before noticing the Chaos Markings on them...
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43689256
I never claimed to be a good shot!
Fuck bullets aren't cheap. Let me try again, Hold still
>>
>>43689192
Abandon reason, son, let Chaos guide your steps today.
>>
>>43689264
> a previously unnoticed panel in the monoblade opens, revealing a stash of weapons that are quite similar to phase swords
>>
>>43689162

>Sticks his head inside the tank

Any luck in there? 'Cause I've found something interesting.

>Hauls up an unconscious traitor guardsman, stumbling on the peg-leg occasionally but keeping his balance.

Now lets get some cuffs on you.

>Clamps a pair of cuffs around the unconscious traitor

>Notices the other one, and turns to the one he brought in

Oh, look, you've got a friend!
>>
>>43689271
>And thats the story of why Kaht will never be a Commisar, Cannot BLAM.
>>
>>43689128
>" where where am i? where are my rocket knees?"
>>
>>43689271
>ducks
Are you kidding me, here?

>>43689248
This kind of shit makes people want to turn to Chaos! Fucking Throne, people, if I was a traitor, don't you think I'd be defending myself?!

>>43689286
Can I get a little help here?! I thought you wanted to have a little chat!

>>43689273
Shut up! I'm too busy to be listening to fucking Wizards right now!
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43689256
>>43689271
*shakes head*

You're just wasting ammo...

*slashes with knife*
>>
>>43689318
Wizards... Ensign I believe that he is being affected by the sorcerer again. Leave him to me, I'll beat the heresy out of him.
>>
>>43689318
Actually most traitors are insane and therefore would embrace dying. But fair point.
>>43689323
I tried.
>>
*Wanders into the open from a nearby passage, seemingly confused as he looks about, then burbles unhappily at the scene before him.*
>>
>>43689323
>gets a large chest wound, lots of bleeding
FUCKING SHIT!

>>43689336
Please stop these fucking people!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43689256
>>43689271
Watch me get a Nat 1. IT'S HAPPENING.

I'll do it.

>deactivates her powerfist and uses her ledt hand to steady her Bolter

By the authority granted unto me by the God Empwror on Terra and our Lord on Praetoria, for crimes most severe, I hereby sentence you to death!

>aims at Ron's head and fires off a pair of Bolts.
>>
>>43689288

>Goes to cuff the other traitor, but stumbles and falls before he gets the opportunity

Feth. The sooner I can get a real leg, the better.

>holds up the spare cuffs for the priest

Would you please cuff the other one before he wakes while I try and get back up?
>>
>>43689372
The Emperor motherfucking PROTECTS!
>still bleeding out, though
>>
>>43689374

>Shrugs, then grabs the handcuffs and snaps it around the other traitor.
>>
>>43689365
>"r-r-r-ro Ron! th-th-there are flying ducks around..... shoot tehm maa maaa make some sssssoup."
>"why is everything blue?"
>>
>>43689372
FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK. Clearly Ballistic Weaponry has failed us. If Gary doesn't skin him first I'll crush his nuts with a Powerfist.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43689401
*Shoots at with his plasma weapons, as everyone else is trying to kill him*
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>43689401
> sighs, then injects Laroque with another green syringe.

I'm sure he'll be more useful to us alive than dead. He knows what's in the traitor barge, targets and such.
>>
>>43689365
I wish we could keep you as long as we kept Gibbers, but that's just not the way it happened. You go off to do weird shit, AND you look at Alice's nudes?

All you can do now is pray the Emperor's forgiveness...

*readies blade*

>>43689372
Just let me handle this, Ensign.
>>
>>43689413
Shit Lim, SHIT! Someone help him for Throne's sake!

>>43689429
>glances off his shoulder
Oh, this is just GREAT!

>>43689436
Wait, wait, n-
>drops
>still bleeding, though.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43689429
*throws pebble at ron*
>>
>>43689462
>*h-ha-h-h-haha*
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43689460
*thrusts blade down decisively*

>>43689462
ROFLCOPTR
>>
>>43689499
I'm obviously being protected by the Emperor, brah
>>
>>43689462
*Is hit with a pebble, turns confusedly at the guardsman and burbles unhappily, his weaponized servo-skulls bobbing behind him.*
>>
> begins dragging Ron away towards the ruined vehicles

Fine, I'll take care of this.
>>
>>43689403

>Pulls out a roll of duct tape and tapes shut the two Traitors to stop any chaos shenanigans, before dragging them both out into the sunlight for everyone to see.
>>
>>43689511
Or plot armor
>>
>>43689531
Shit, I hope so. Anything to stop me from dying.
>>
*finally passes out.*
>>
File: Tom Clancy's Future Soldier 2.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Clancy's Future Soldier 2.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>mfw the Praetorians have such a reputation for being stuffier than Mordians that when some act like actual people everyone murders the object of their wrath.
>>
>>43689528
I'd like to remind you about the necromancer weapons that popped out

>>43689555
> drags the man all the way behind a broken chimera
>>
>>43689528

>Opens his canteen and splashes one of the traitors in the face with it.

Good day, heretic scum. I bet when you came out here you weren't expecting yourself to wind up in the hands of the Emperor's finest.

>Pulls out a vox recorder

Now I'm going to take off the tape, ask you some questions, and you're going to answer them. And you're not going to pull any shit or this will end poorly for you.

Don't get me wrong, you're a dead man. But there's a lot of different ways a man can die, and if you don't cooperate, I'm sure your friend will when he sees what happens to you. You can die easy from a hellpistol to the temple, or I can give you to the Techpriest. I'm sure he'll appreciate having a new servitor.

>Pulls off the tape and turns on the recorder

Now, let's begin.
>>
>>43689569

>Walks over to the unconscious legless man after dumping the two tied-up traitors infront of everybody.
>>
>>43689687
[Spoiler] necron* goddamn. [/spoiler]
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>43689460
I can't let you just die yet pawn.
Psychically reduces the amount of bleeding, how much bleeding is reduced depends on the roll.
>>
>stows her Bolter and returns to cutting meat off the animal.

So....that happened. How much meat do you all want?

>>43689687
I wish I could notice but I wasn't in the Monoblade(I refuse to call it anything else).
>>
>>43689720
Shit I meant to put a >
before "Psychically reduces the amount of bleeding, how much bleeding is reduced depends on the roll."
>>
*Tactical genious'd trough the dirt with Drill tank thing*

FEAR NOT FUCKERS, DMITRY IS HERE!

Where is chaos fucks?

Kriegsman Kenneth is dead, that -][- stormie ran off somewhere to die prolly, and this is good enough for me.
>>
>>43689744
> due to not having blood himself, doesn't seem to notice the bleeding go down

> speaks to Laroque
I knew there was something about you when I saw you first. You aren't like the other guardsmen. You're... incredibly lucky.

not romance I swear to god
>>
>>43689688

And with that, i must go for a while. This will give me an excuse for being offscreen
>>
>>43689785
Dead. Greely is interrogating two survivors, Techpriest dragged one off to kill him I assume.
A Valhallan Captain and a Vostroyan Captain in the same place. PANIC. Rocket Propelled Vodka Bottles gonna be filling the skies

>>43689517
>waves in greeting.
>>
>>43689813
>semi-conscious
Lucky? What?

I'm not lucky, I swear. Almost all of my rolls in the last thread were 11 or under. I had at least 5 rolls on a 1d100 that were single digits.
>>
>>43689785
Valhallans! Now they're men I can work with! Offer you a drink, sir?

*holds out Lictor whiskey*
>>
>>43689838
*Waves a mechadendrite in return as he examines all of the strange equipment around.*
>>
>>43689821
The inquisiton is one scary mother fucker of a shady organization

>>43689838
Rocket propelled Vodka bottles for everybody!

What? Well is there anything to kill here?

Like... Spiky-ear cunts?

Or am I too late? I got stuck with this thing, it's not made for dirt and buried artefacts.

>>43689855
Da. This will work.

How is life for catachan here on boringly dead cadia?
>>
>>43689838

I didn't drag anyone off. Just dragged the two traitors out of the wrecks and into the open, where Greely is interrogating them.
>>
>>43689886
Bah, not exciting enough. A few interesting things have happened, but killing that Lictor was the only real good time I've yet had. That whiskey there is made from its guts. How's it holding ya?
>>
>>43689841
You think all those failed executions were by random chance? The sorcerer may have had a hand in that, but you survived in the warp, unaided, and came through mentally unscathed. There's only one possible explanation for that.
>>
>>43689903
I think he'd talking about me
>>
>>43689838
>>43689855

Also, is this the penal regiment designate /tg/?

I hail from the Valhallan 187th, and well, I'm the sole survivor, and surviving alone is a crime. So I'm with you, if you're the penal regiment I'm looking for.

>>43689918
Not as good as good Valhallan brews, but it goes.

You can't imagine how much wargear I've got with me! This Drill-tank-thingy *coughs* we don't have a name for it *coughs* is one of it, and it's stacked to the brim with goodies!
>>
>>43689903
Friendly reminder that Nyzart is mascherading as a Tech Priest

>>43689924
I see where this is going, say hello to the blank
>>
>>43689924
>lucid
I don't like where this is going. If I think what you're saying is really what you're saying, that makes my life a Hell of a lot more complicated...

>>43689960
Nah, Psyker. Who is also technically young enough to become a Space Marine.
>>
>>43689978
Too bad that psyker is in a penal legion then, no?
>>
>>43689978
That's right. You have the pariah gene.
>>
>>43690015
Called it
>>
>>43690015
A Pariah who can communicate with Psykers through their mind? And that can be around daemons with 0 consequences?

Are you sure?
>>
>>43690038
not a full-blown omega minus, but your soul only shines about as bright as a Tau. Still susceptible to warp influence, but daemons don't find you as tasty.

I've never been wrong before.
>>
>>43689959
Yeah I can only do so much with what I got on hand.

But glad to have ya here. Whacha got in this Hades drill?
>>
>>43690074
Works for me, I guess. Means that it would be impossible for the Sorcerer to make me one of them.

>confused
So what does this mean? What do I do with this information?
>>
>>43690078
Hellguns, Melta bombs, prometheum, flamers, a heavy bolter, and an autocannon.

Alongside other stuff.

Don't ask how they fit in. It works.

>Valhallan space magic
>>
>>43690105
It means you're an excellent weapon against the sorcerer, unless you get sliced to ribbons. Also, if we get through this, I may have a... job offering for you.
>>
>>43690105
>Laughs.
It means that everyone feels like killing you when you're around. I admit that finding you through the turmoils of the warp has been changeling, I expected it to be the Necron's doing... until now.

Oh yes, he is a Necron... and you know it
>>
>>43690128
I'll admit I'm not the most zealous guardsman, but I'm not sure I want to work with a Nec-

>>43690146
Yes, thanks to you. Your libraries are pretty disgusting, what with all the smut, but some of the books contained useful information.

Still fucking depraved, though.
>>
>>43690128
>unless you get sliced to ribbons
I hate to break it to you....but it might just be a bad hard for Ron to live, considering several people want him dead on sight.
Unless you wiped his memory or something.
>>
>>43690170
Or yours.
>>
>>43690168
I dedicate my ship to each of the four aspects, Tzeentch already had the radio, Khorne the armory and Nurgle the gardens, it was either the bathrooms or the library and I'm not suicidal enough to let anything Slaaneshi close to a bathroom.
>>
>>43690207
Wait, you had a fucking RADIO?!
>shivers
I looked through so many fucking books trying to find out how to make a Scarab broadcast on Vox frequencies.

So many TERRIFYINGLY TITILLATING books.
>>
>>43690196
At the very worst assuming only Gary was to back Alice up, Ron would still be facing down 6d20 not counting bonuses. Lucky only goes so far.
>>
>>43690276
OR you don't fuck with the Necron. I mean, you've seen the shit he does
>>
>>43690255
>Laughs evily.
And yet you stole one, I've seen it lacking.

Now, don't think this new ordeal frees you from death by daemons, if even I, a mere human, can get into your head a daemon can with no doubt explode out of you. You will be my eyes... and ears. And when I feel an artifact close to you... you will collect it for me.
>>
>>43690294
BUT I wouldn't be fucking the Necron, I'd be targeting Ron.
>>
>>43690301
The thing is... No.
>pulls out the null medallion
I'm not down with that. It's gonna take a lot more than trying to scare me to make me work with you again.
>>
>>43690276
>>43690294
Quit fucking around, Fuck with the Valhallan, or the Vostroyan (whenever he returns) and you're all fucked.

>>43690327
L-lewd.

I really feel like shooting something. But there's nothing to shoot.

Now, what I will do, is that I will either find Xeno, Chaos, or whatever scum. And then beat them with this broken bottle untill they either die or their friends show up, so that I can kill them aswell.
>>
>>43690338
>Virmanthras eyes shine cyan by now, emforcing his grip on his amasec cup with his right hand.
You dare defy me?! ME?! I STOPPED THE RUBRIC MARINES FROM KILLING YOU! I PICKED YOU UP FROM THE WARP WHEN YOU WERE LOST! HOW DARE YOU?!

You dare defy me?! Do you really think that
>>
>>43690410
Uh... Yes?
>puts on the medallion
Fucking Wizards, man.
>>
>>43690410
4chan cut me mid-sentence somehow

Do you really think that artifact would work?! Your soul is tainted!
>>
Right blokes, I'd love to stay and continue, but Nyarlathotep calls from the game of Call of Cthulhu I'm supposed to be at in about an hour. I'a Dagon.
>>
>>43690450
>>43690470
My answer does not change.
>>
>>43690399
We'll probably be heading for new battlelines soon. Then you'll be able to kill all the Heretics you want.

Srsly doh, Captain or not this Depot is exhausted of all enemies. We will need to proceed forward and everyone will just magically appear there with us.
>>
>>43690485
They magically follow around

Excellent!

I am delighted to hear this.

So, who is your commanding officer Ensign?
>>
>>43690399
You could just try your luck shooting the runt over there. *indicates Laroque*

UNDER SKELLY'S ORDERS, NO LEWDNESS REGARDING HIS SISTER!

Unless she invites it!
>>
>>43690450
RRRRRRAAAAH!
>Breaks Amasec cup and throws the remains to the ground.

This isn't over, blank! It's time for you to learn what happens when pawns believe themselves queens!
>>
>>43690410
>the necron's voice is projecting directly into the sorcerer's thoughts now

Thus is the folly of those who trust in gods. They will take advantage of you, breaking you down until you have no soul, only an automaton and anot empty feeling inside.
>>
>>43690532
>>43690548
>yawns
Now what do I do? There's still the whole "everyone thinks I'm a traitor" thing to deal with.
>>
>>43690527
I remember skelly's orders. I am the spirit of Kenny the kitehigh krieger

>>43690527
He a heretic?

Or well, can I just call him a heretic and then "re-locate" him?

Captcha wants bread
>>
>>43690548
You... Foul... Dirty... Pesky... XENO!

I'LL ENJOY USING YOUR BROKEN CARCASS AS DECORATION FOR MY PERSONAL RHINO TRANSPORT!
>>
>>43690564
He's already been relocated here sooo...

Yes, just had to be a large ham about it
>>
By the Emperor! I have fully recovered and I am ready to bring death to his enemys. Where are the xeno and the heretic?
>>
>>43690521
Commanding Officer would be Captain Mikhailovich.
However he's currently missing at the moment so our Acting Commander is Arthur...err, Colour Sergeant Wellington.

>>43690527
Isn't the Techpriest dealing with him

If you don't listen to Gary's words, he's allowed to skin you. Slowly.
>>
>>43690600
Forgot name
>>
>>43690613
Colour Sergeant Wellsley* My brain derped and replaced Wellsley with Wellington because my brain is a HERETIC JDUDLDNDHFHDODNDBFUFOFNFHFUDJFBFJFJFBFH
>>
>>43690600
Remember the namefaggotry brother.

>>43690594
Good point. Nobody "dissappears" in a penal legion...

>>43690613
I see.

Well, how rude of me not to introduce myself.

*salutes*

Captain Dmitry Dragovich, Valhallan 187th, lone survivor and sent to this here penal legion to die for the emperor.

>>43690617
I thought so. Btw, Kriegsman Kenneth is kill, I are same guy, different entity
>>
>>43690613
Yeah, the "techpriest"...
>>
>>43690649
No biggie man
>>
>>43690650
You ended up here for the same reason we Praetorians did then. Got near wiped out then swept under the rug.
Granted the people here are decent but saying you'll never find scumbags in a Penal Regiment is like saying your Plasma Gun will never explode just because it hasn't done so -yet-.
>>
Well, it's been a while we've reached bump limit, this thread just has a few hours left. We probably should get the transition to a new area started the next thread, it's been a long while in this very same Depot...
>>
>>43690743
Well, I don't mind really. I get to murder the enemies of the Imperium. While thinking of new ways to kill the enemies of the imperium.

>>43690772
Agreed, we need to move somewhere, put on our shit kickers, and kick some shit.

+10 points for the next roll if someone understood the reference
>>
>>43690772
I'm feelin' a new planet. You guys?
>>
Makes me so sad that I always miss these threads with the job demands. I feel like I have missed a bunch and am now out of the loop so much.

Well if we no longer play together, so long guys. It's been awesome leading this regiment against a chaos cake demon and a crazy old nurglite cat lady.
>>
Well, now that I'm provably, most certainly not a Traitor or a Heretic, I guess I can just stroll around.
>stands up
Time to go and beg people not to shoot me.
>>
>>43690772
>>43690804
Who's going to decide where we're going then? Ideally out CO would do so but.....he's missing. Also House of Pain Kenny?
>>
>>43690851
Nonesense, you're still welcome to join us whenever you can, or start threads yourself. Not too late for you to do some stuff now...
>>
>>43690851
We always have time for you, and we're stil lstuck on Cadia talking shit.

Do join in.

I was out of the loop (I was Kriegsman Kenneth, hue) and then an heroed because I lost intrest in that charecter.

You can just hop in. We'll fill you in on what you missed.

>>43690877
Check 'em

>>43690895
a +10 modifier has been applied to your next roll. Also, as highest (what a pun, oh wait, not Kenny anymore... ;_;) ranking officer, I could make the call. But shit. I suck at deciding where to go if it's not the liquor store down the block.
>>
>>43690895
Well, there's a week ahead, I'm sure that whoever makes the Next Thread Next Monday will have somewhere in particular where he (or she [or... it?]) wants to go
>>
>>43690916
>>43690928
I can't into roll though. I don't really remember us ever rolling also. I need to try it out I guess
>>
>>43689886

I'm basically just a trainee, imagine a real inquisitor

>Walks back to camp slowly with his peg-leg, puffing a lho-stick and holding a vox-recorder

Well, that went better than expected.
>>
>>43690851
Honestly.......you haven't missed much. We've been stuck at this Depot for EVER. You could just say that Theresia was praying fervently. The Imperium does LOOOOOOOVE it's prayers.
Honestly though the biggest thing you missed is us getting a Monolith(That we pretended is a Baneblade) and blowing it up a thread later.

I'd also be willing to offer a Recap if you want.

>>43690815
I could go for one. I was just hoping Mikhailovich came back before we left. IC he had someone to visit on Cadia.
>>
>>43690969
>walks over to the Detective
Hey, can you help me out? I need to prove to people I ain't a traitor, and a Detective is the best person to help me do that, right?
>>
>>43690983
Captain Mikhailovich's Anna might have been drafted to Cadia as well, and he sneaked off. NEGLECTING HIS GLORIOUS DUTY.
>>
>>43690966
You don't have to do anything but post to roll for dubs friend :^)

In all seriousness we rarely use rolls. It has gotten a bit more common but it's still rare.

>>43690969
How horrifying!
Also don't trust this guy >>43690995 he's a banana

>>
>>43690966
it's super easy, all you gotta do is put "dice+1d20" or "dice+1d100" in options bar. We kinda started doing that when antagonist players came in, so it wouldn't be too much of a clusterfuck
>>
>>43690995

>points the suspicious gun at him and raises his peg

Give me one good reason I shouldn't lose this in your colon, traitor.
>>
Also somebody should update the 1d4chan page, I've missed everything since I was the Blind-eyed Genestealer up until I became the Lictor. I've followed every other thread that came afterwards though.
>>
>>43691038
BECAUSE HOW WOULD HE DIE FOR THE EMPEROR IF YOU KILLED HIM, FOOL?
>>
>>43691038
I can't be a Traitor, I'm a Pariah! Daemons hate me!
>>
>>43691044
I used to do that but i'm out of the loop too much. Feel free to update it.
>>
>>43690995
>Going over to the Detective who(along with half the others) watched you grab a Chaotic Artifact the shoot at us.
>The Detective who works for the Big I.
HA HA HA HA HA.....Oh wait, you were serious?
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK.

B-but Captain is l-loyal......
>>
>>43691044
A couple threads: Kenneth comes in, fucks shit up, dissappears, Kenneth's stormie bro was with him for a thread or two, fucked up, an heroed or something.

Kenneth re-appears and an heroes.

Kriegsman Kenneth's Life story in penal regiment /tg/

>>43691049
Sister please, I admire your devotion but please, not of speakings so loud. Bad hangover from bad amasec.

Emperor punish me for being too happy to drink Valhallan brews.

>>43691055
Not of shoutings fuckface or I break your neck and boil your innards to feed to the heretics.

>>43691092
Which captain?
>>
>>43691049

A Sororitas? Hmm. Guess we really do have all types here.

Do you know what he did? He absconded with a chaos relic we were trying to destroy and GAVE the damn thing to the traitor marine! More to the point, that's why i have this stub.

>>43691055

Pariah, huh?

You still owe me an explaination. And a leg if i decide not to waste you.
>>
>>43691049
BWAH! Damn Sis, don't sneak up like that! But it's damn good to see ya anyway.
>>
>>43691129
Well, someone like you should understand the kind of risks I took. It's extreme no matter how you look at it, I know, but what other kind of person would have a chance of pulling that shit off? Only a Pariah. I was going to sacrifice my soul for a chance to serve the Emperor! Does it matter if it turns out I didn't have one?
>>
>>43691114
Both Captains are Loyal.

>>43691129
I say we execute him. He's a Warp damned Heretic.

Lets execute him with the Chimera. We can never be too careful.
>>
>>43691170

You, a lone penal guardsman, were going to try and assasainate the heretic, a chaos space marine. On your own. And give him exactly what he wanted in the process - a Chaos artifact of great psychic power.

That has to be the DUMBEST plan I have ever heard.
>>
>strolls out of woods whistling
Evening all, what's going on he-
>sees the carnage
BY THE EMPEROR!
damn, I missed all the excitement!
>>
>>43691199
Agreed.

Let's put of meltabomb on him. Then watch him dissappear.

Only good heretic is dead heretic.
>>
>>43691199

Perhaps. If he is a blank, though, it's worth considering sparing him.

On the bright side, I got some info about the enemies numbers and plans. (holds up vox recorder) It's not much, but it's a start.
>>
>>43691199
>>43691253
The Nyzart says I'm way more useful alive. I think that you need to take a look at this from a tactical viewpoint! Are there any other people around here that Daemons go out of their way to avoid? If I can somehow strengthen this shit, we would never have to worry about Psykers or Chaos again!

>>43691225
I have never said I was a smart man. But my intentions were good, and because of that we have a map the Sorcerer's ship, thanks to the "servo skull" I had with me.
>>
>>43691235
>waves
>>
>>43691285
You have a point.

Also you can be suicide bomb.
>>
>>43691114
I AM NOT LOUD? THIS IS HOW I SPEAK.

>>43691133
WHAT? USUALLY PEOPLE HEAR ME COMING.

>>43691129
>>43691170
>>43691199
HERESY YOU SAY?
LOOK LIKE IT'S PURGE O'CLOCK!
>>
>>43691313
Fuck it, let Nyzart put a bomb harness on me.
>>
>>43691313
Hm, yeah, just like Gibbers was...
>>
>>43691336
HOW IS GIBBERS BY THE WAY? WHY DO YOU TALK OF HIM IN THE PAST SENSE?
>>
>>43691285

If you aren't smart, how the hell did you come up with a plan that convoluted?

>Is clearly repressing deep disgust.
>>
>>43691333
Yeah well, guess no one expects the Sisters of Battle! *smirk*
>>
>>43691287
>waves back, still slightly stunned
W-what went on here? I swear, I go for a walk and the whole damn warp shits on the base. Typical.
>>
>>43691333
Oh well, is okay Sister with great ass.

We make him bomb anyway.

>>43691336
>>43691334
Good, we agree, make heretic into bomb. No problem.

>>43691358
Most likely used as bomb.

Did I just say Sister with great ass?

What the shit?

I must be dizzy, I don't usually compliment anybody, especially their bodily form.
>>
>>43691366
It just kind of came to me. I dunno, Emperor's providence?
>shrugs
>>
>>43691358
Because I blew him up earlier with a suicide vest I made him wear. Pointed him to some cultists and told him to go make new friends.

Good thing I did too, cause he fully turned into a Spawn just before he detonated.
>>
>>43691398
*elbows him in gut, whispers*
Steady there, I'm still trying to get her to, uh, hear my confession...
>>
>>43691400

Fucking feth. You're too stupid-smart to be trusted with anything, and too.. useful to kill.

>nearly chokes on the word "useful"
>>
>>43691410
WELL, HE DIED PROVIDING THE IMPERIUM A SERVICE DESPITE HIMSELF.
*mumbles to herself*
It's as good as that degenerate mutant could hope. Now if only we didn't need navigators.*mumble mumble*

>>43691398
I MIGHT HAVE A FINE ASS, BUT I CAN ALSO HAVE YOU SENTENCED TO THIRTY LASHES.

>>43691376
*winks*
>>
>>43691358
Blown up. 'e couldn't survive that, lest 'is curse be worse than ol' lady said it be. The guardian spirit of me tribe, I mean.
>>
>At a wave from the Chimera's Vox Operator, Alice jogs over and ducks inside the rear hatch.
>She then ducks out after a minute and jogs back to the group.

Sergeant Gary, Arthur says this plan is completely idiotic. He also says if this Heretic so much as looks at any of us funny we're allowed to kill him.
Also we've got orders to pack up camp and ready ourselves to head to the spaceport.
>>
>>43691458
Apparently luck is a factor. Oh, and don't hide your revulsion, I'm told that it's normal. I'm going to get a Techpriest to make me a suppression device.
>>
>>43691475
Oh, which reminds me...

*straightens self up, puffs out chest*

I believe I still owe you a confession. How long must an Emperor fearing man go without tending to his soul?
>>
>>43691482
ALRIGHT YES, MOVING TO THE SPACEPORT.

>>43691480
YOU WHAT? WHAT GUARDIAN SPIRIT? I HAD MY EYE ON YOU FOR A WHILE, THIS REEKS OF SORCERY AND HERETICS!

>>43691508
THAT'S OKAY. WE'LL GET YOU A BOX LIKE GIBBERS.
>>
>>43691410
I wish 'e woulda been something so natural. Damn Witchin' Dark...
>>
>>43691482
Right, right... we'll deal with him in due course... you tell him about Gibbers?
>>
>>43691553
This Gibbers guy, was he a Pariah too? What was his deal?
>>
>>43691441
Sister hear confessions instead of just purging?

Sounds like good sister.

>>43691475
I've fought for Kubrik Chenkov. I can take lashes for compliment.

>>43691482
I'll just strap some meltas to this heretic real quick

>>43691508
Standings still heretic, I need of be very careful with bomba, it might go off unexpectedly, just like Cadian in confession room.
>>
>>43691567
Yes Sergeant, he was neutral about it. A mutant died yes, but a Mutant that served the Emperor to his last. Unlike his replacement.
>>
>>43691482
Gah, finally. Any clue as to where we're off to? Somewhere new and exciting, I hope.
>>
>>43691584
I'm getting Nyzart to make the vest. I don't want someone who might make the wrong call holding the trigger.

Also he's a Techpriest, so... More qualified.
>>
>>43691536
OF COURSE.

I AM HERE TO ATTEND TO THE FERVOUR AND DEVOTION OF THIS REGIMENT. TO COMMEND YOUR SOULS TO THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND.

THRILLED BY BATTLE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS IMPORTANT DUTY.
COME TO MY QUARTERS ONCE WE ARE BACK ON THE SHIP.

WE SHALL ALSO HOLD A MASS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THEIR LIVES HERE ON CADIA.
>>
>>43691508

If I weren't controlling my revulsion, i'd be executing you right now. I know you basically can't be a heretic because of what you are, but you still owe me a leg.

>His revulsion is more than you're used to from the average person. Understandable - you're the reason he's hopping around on a peg leg.

Someone else can deal with you. I'm going to give this recording to the color sergeant when he gets back.
>>
>>43691568
He was just an insane cannibal and mutie. And a useful idiot, like you're turning out to be...

>>43691584
Mmhmmm... yeah, real good...
>>
>>43691584
BELIEVING YOU CAN TAKE MY LASHES AND THAT A CONFESSION IS ALWAYS NICE *shakes head*
Oh those young boys, they never learn.
>>
>>43691610
You're in luck! I have already prepared just such a device!

> straps several cylinders to your torso

>whispers
It's not actually bombs. However, of I pull the trigger, it *will* kill you.
>>
>>43691629
Thanks, I guess.
>sighs with relief

>>43691632
I like to think of myself more like the plucky underdog, but you can call me what you want.
>>
>>43691553
Well, it be ol' Dusk folklore, see, there be this huge shiny hut in the forest, with many a hole. They say that hut be from distant stars. There she lives, our only safety from 'em night blighters... Dii-mahns as you call them? Anyways, she also protects us from the curse. Witchin' Dark. I thought it be a curse on Dusk but Gibbers was in the source, Ol' Lady told me. That's all I actually KNOW about 'er. We met a few times, but she always be doin' business.
>>
>>43691675
>whispers
If you could somehow make something to boost my powers, I'd be pretty grateful. Wouldn't tell anyone about your little secret either.
>>
>>43691629
THERE IS A NAVIGATOR ON THE SHIP. CAN SHE NOT DEAL WITH HIM? SHE REVULVES ME TOO. THEY BOTH REVULSE ME.

*under her breath* perversionsoftheholyhumanform
>>
>>43691607
Not as of yet Lance Corporal. I suspect we'll hear more once we reach LZ Juno, near our designated Spaceport.

Any votes for where we're headed? Somewhere Tau perhaps? Those Pulse Weapons doh. They could be OURS. Maybe somewhere Tropical too?
>>
>>43691616
You bet, Sis... You just give the orders.

*to self* Yeah... think I done found a superior I'd follow to the depths of the Eye and back...

we heading back to orbit now, or going to next battlefield?
>>
>>43691689
A SORCERESS?
>>
>>43691702
Wait, I shouldn't go anywhere near a Navigator, Sister. Who knows how much I'd fuck with her.
>>
>>43691610
I am of doings this many times over, bomb is of supposed to go boom, it's just like rocket, send it up, nobody cares where comes down.

>>43691616
>616
>Something something satanic La coka nostra lyrics

Sounds like very good.
Even Kenneth? He an heroed tho'
>>43691632
Best of luck Catachan.

Also thank you for the drink.

>>43691669
READ: KUBRIK CHENKOV

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Commander_Kubrik_Chenkov

Asshat galore.

Survive this motherfucker? Survive anything.

My entire unit was murdered by pointy eared faggot xenos.

You could cut off my dick and feed it to me and I'd still enjoy it more than anything.

Not that I wish you would do that, I think I have a solid reason to keep my dick hanging around.

But still.

>>43691726
Why not both? TAU with tropical environment
*stares blankly*
>>
>>43691736
Less so than normal, with that vest on.
>>
>>43691774
Too late, you drunk Vostroyan madman. Techpriest set it up.
>>
>>43691726

probably orbit. we should be wrapping it up till next monday soon, i imagine.
>>
>>43691736
*laughs* SOMEONE ALREADY TRIED THAT. I GAVE HIM FIFTY LASHES FOR TRYING TO GET IT ON WITH A FILTHY MUTANT.

>>43691774
HM. THIS COMMANDER CHENKOV, I DO NOT LIKE HIM.

HOWEVER, STOP MENTIONING YOUR OR MY PRIVATES SO MUCH.
>>
>>43691728
We think she be holy. She taught us how 'ta survive, helped us settle, protects us from the worst horrors... An' in cases like mine, teaches us the secrats of the uhni-vars.
>>
>>43691774
*grin and wink*

yeah, fighting Tau on a tropical world sounds good. That's Gary's element alright...
>>
>>43691827
>>43691815
In that case, I'd like to meet this Navigator. If just to piss off the Sister a bit.
>>
>>43691726
Valks will arrive to pick us up then take us to LZ Juno(+10 Roll Token available if anyone gets this reference), we'll go from there to Orbit.

>The Vox Operator once again calls Alice over to the Chimera, she jogs up to the rear hatch briefly converses then turns back to the group.

Valkyrie ETA is fifteen minutes! Check your gear! And make another sweep of the Monoblade!

Don't you worry 'Magos' Chenkov, Vehicle Carries will take your beloved Monoblade with us. Just make sure someone grabs the Phase Swords.
>>
So everyone, up to orbit then?
>>
>>43691838
YOU KNOW WHO ELSE TAUGHT SOMEONE THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE?

THE FOUR ABOMINATIONS THAT SEEK TO HARMS THIS UNIVERSE. IF EVEN A PRIMARCH LIKE FUCKING HORUS - HIS NAME BE SHAT ON FOR ETERNITY FOR BETRAYING OUR MOST HOLY EMPEROR - COULDN'T BEST THEM... how how... HOW COME YOU STILL BREATHE?

ONLY THE GOD EMPEROR BRINGS SALVATION!
ONLY THROUGH HIM ARE MIRACLES ACCOMPLISHED.

THE REST
*bolter clicks in place between Rogan's eyes*
IS HERESY.

give me a reason not to shoot you man but you made it hard
>>
>>43691816
One bomb, two bomb, what is matter? You don't want to blow up more enemies of imperium?

>>43691827
Apologies.

Xenos scum really liked fooling around with the privates of my fallen comrades.

It was horrifying.

Also hilarious in one instance where my Brother Vanja's parts choked the xenos scum.

I would have laughed to death were I not busy not dying.

>>43691874
Da.

>>43691868
Valkyrie of lifting Hades Drill?

Has much gear...

Mint condition...

>>43691827

Prometheum as well....
>>
>>43691901
If I'm being honest, I've always preferred shooting them.

Are you saying that the Techpriest's harness isn't enough? That's a bit insulting.
>>
>>43691895
Woah, easy Sis, he's alright. Maybe this Old Lady of his is one of the Emperor's forgotten saints?
>>
>>43691895
But, fair sister, who is to say that this mysterious woman was not one of the fabled sensei, children of your emperor?
Also, the man is in a wheelchair. I feel sorry for the old bugger.
>>
>>43691895
He of only medic capable of keeping us from not dying.

Techpriests don't count. They no medics. More like death trap.

>>43691937
Techpriest harness good. But more bomba always better for killings of enemy in huge explosion for glory of emperor.

A tallarn taught me a phrase that suicide bombers should shout out.

'Emprahu Ackbar'

It means Emperor is greatest.

Also means you are a little crazy.

But you will kill yourself for glory of imperium. So not crazy, just faithful.
>>
>>43691901
Of course, Vehicle Carriers are inbound with the Valkyries Sir.....

>>43691895
Woah woah woah! Easy now....

>looks to Gary and jerks his head in Theresia's direction.

Not that Meta has an effect on IC but goby plz, we already exploded Gibbers today. Dun make it 2 peeps.
>>
>>43691895
Well... She did tell us there be boogeymen out there, tryin' 'ta fish out them souls of us. An' there be good things like the Empyrar. She tells us stories, legends an' history. She even knows what the Witchin' Dark is, but even she can't lift the curse from us. She tells us Empyrar could, but 'em boogeymen be takin' up 'is time.
>>
>>43691981
I'll stick with the professional's bombs, thank you. I'm not comfortable with using that phrase, either. For some reason, a guy named Laroque shouting that seems... Wrong.
>>
>>43691978
Our emperor. Sorry, I misspoke there...
>>
>>43691971
A SAINT? GROWING OLD? NOT DYING FOR THE EMPEROR AT A GLORIOUS AGE?

>>43691978
YOU, I'LL DEAL WITH YOUR HERESY LATER! THE SONS OF THE EMPEROR ARE HIS PRIMARCHS.

AND PITY BEGETS WEAKNESS. WEAKNESS BEGETS NOT DYING FOR THE EMPEROR.

>>43691981
UH. Ah. YEAH. FAIR POINT.

>>43691995
*eyes narrow*
I WILL NEED TO HEAR THIS STORY PROPERLY AND REPORT TO THE CONVENT ON OPHELIA ABOUT THIS.

MEANWHILE. *unclicks bolter* BACK TO ORBIT ALL OF US.
>>
>>43692053
*struggles to suppress his boner*

Aye aye, Sis!

*whisper*Emperor's teeth, that woman turns me on...
>>
>>43691988
And yesterday Kenneth an heroed because deamon posession and trying to be loyal while passively devoted to Khorne is tough shit

Da, very good. Not need to unload Hades, and then load stuff from Hades into Valkyrie.

>>43692028
Any bomb professional bomb, is standard issue Frag, Krak, and DetCharges that pioneers use. Calm yourself and stand still or we both go boom. You don't want us to go boom. Not when going to ship in orbit.

>>43692053
Medic of important. Not as important in penal legion but medic gives chance for one to try dying for emperor many times.
>>
>>43692091
You take that thing and shove it or I make us both go boom.
>>
>>43692120
>shrugs
>>
>>43691895
>>43692053

>Frowns at her puritan ranting

Sister, everything in the galaxy but Chaos.. and the damnable bugs.. has a place in The Emperor's plan. Whether it be to serve humanity or be crushed by us as a way to reforge ourselves as the Emperor's chosen tool, they still have a purpose.

That's what the Inquisitor told me, anyway. So as much as the blank disgusts me, and as suspicious as the old man's story seems, we'd all prefer it if you weren't so eager to waste the Emperor's currency on a hunch.
>>
>>43692140
Swear to the Throne, if you let this happen I start yelling about 'Crons.
>>
>>43692086
*chuckles*

Now I understand why good Sister of Battle...

>>43692120
You make us go boom. No emperor's grace.

Whole point of you going boom for Emperor is to get Emperor's grace.

More boom, more grace.

Eh whatever, maybe Techpriest made good Harness. Not look like much boom.

You better die good for the emperor, if this harness not blow you up, I'll make sure you do.
>>
>>43692091
>>43692120
ENOUGH WITH THE BOMBS, GET IN THE TRANSPORT. PARIAH CAN GO IN THE CARGO BAY.

AND I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE NAVIGATOR EARLIER.
>>
>A pair of Valkyries in Praetorian colours drop into the clearing just ahead of the group of generically painted Valkyries and Landing Craft assigned to the Regiment.
>Five Carriers move to pick up the Monoblade while a sixth moves for the Hades as the Infantry Transports land to embark troops.
>One of the Praetorian Valkyries, a Vehicle Carrier moves to pick up the Chimera while it's Troop Transport counterpart lands and drops it's ramp.
>Skelly walks to the open ramp and scans the area.
>"Gary, Theresia, Greely, Dragovich, with me. Rest of you have fifteen minutes to get on board or we're leaving you behind."
>>
>>43692053
*Gets another homemade and poisonous lho-stick and lights it up* phew. Not me granddaughter's grandsons' time ta be tribe elder yet. Not yet. *Wheelchairs off toward the appointed landing area humming happily*
>>
>>43692169
Right, well...

>>43692174
>grinning
Yeah, well, nothing's keeping me from leaving the cargo bay and going to her chambers, so that's fine.
>>
>Watching a navigation map at his battlebarge tracking possible locations of more artifacts.

Hmm... Segmentum Ultima seems like the best option so far...
>>
>>43692189

>Hobbles along towards the Ensign on his peg leg

I have got to get a proper replacement soon..
>>
>>43692189
*sits next to Dragovich, across from Theresia, maintains weapons, lovingly cleans the Sororitas flamer*

So how's it in the void, Skelly?
>>
>>43692259

>lovingly cleans the Sororitas flamer
l-lewd
>>
before we get too close to archiving, next thread when?
>>
>>43692174
Okay okay, calmings of tits.

I quit putting bomb.

I leave bomb here.

Always good to leave with big boom.

>>43692205
MOVE TO THE LANDING AREA GUARDSMAN! AND GET INTO THE CARGO COMPARTMENT OF THE NEAREST VALKYRIE!

IDINAHUI CYKA!

EVERYBODY! MOVE MOVE MOVE!

>>43692189
*Sits down innavalkyrie*

*looks around, quiet*
>>
>>43692298
Sure, why not.
>walks over to the cargo bay
>>
>>43692290
Blowout soon S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

When?

NOW
>>
>>43692289
Yep. It's the same one you gave me back on the space hulk, Sis. Burns better and brighter than any other I used...

*gently, if suggestively, cleans the intake valve with a forefinger*
>>
>>43692231
*over the vox*
To whoever is in charge on the surface, I received a message indicating imminent return of the troops and movement out of of the Eye of Terror. Where to next? Those are pretty damn nasty calculations to make.

so late to the thread. Glad to see y'all didn't forget about me
>>
Holy shit. 445 posts. Page 9.

Not bad.

We keeping this up or what?

>>43692290
>>
>>43692259
>sits down uncomfortably close to Laroque, and would be smiling had he facial muscles.
>>
>>43692290

probably monday noon gmt like usual?

>Hands the vox recording off to the ensign

Make sure your brother gets this - has some information on our enemy's strengths and plans. Not much to go on, but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>43692332
But I will have to be of gettings out of here STALKER in about an hour...
>>
>>43692377
Ah, shaddap.

I'm gonna find me someone who doesn't hate me on this ship, just you wait.
>>
>>43692290
normal one on Monday if not sooner, I make just those and see where it goes, although with a scene change it might be better if someone more talented does it.
>>
>>43692239
>Arthur takes in Greely's peg leg with a raised eyebrow.
>"You know, I'm certain I left you with two legs, what happened?"

>>43692259
>Arthur then smiles and offers Gary a Lho.
>It's bloody shit mate, fuckin' Covert Crossiants appeared out of nowhere and fucked a Loyalist Battlegroup, Traitor one too. Now the Navy is flipping shit.

>>43692290
We could do one today onnthe ship while in transit then save arriving on our holiday planet for Monday?
>>
>>43692400
Aw shkeks...

>Implying the threads don't live for whole days when populated by the "regulars"
>implying they live long with active posters
>implying I started implying again
>implying

>>
>>43692409
being who I am, should I start the tropical planet thread?

Also, should we have a thread for the warp trip over first or what?
>>
>>43692351
*looks transfixed*
Glad to see you take such good care of my fallen sister's equipment.

>>43692361
*frowns*
If I am correct sector T(r)aupical.
>>
File: 1444094611764.gif (3MB, 400x225px)
1444094611764.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>43692444
>inb4
>>
>>43692449
obviously in favour of warp trip

>>43692465
Well received.
>>
>>43692449
Both sound good. I'm pretty neutral on whether or not there should be warp shenanigans, so I'll leave deciding to you guys
>>
>>43692465
*caresses the receiver with a clean cloth*

It's the least I can do...
>>
>>43692409
>>43692437
>>43692449
>>43692497

Could squeeze a quickie here, describing warp travel. And Gary's got tropical paradise duty for monday. Everyone fine with this or whut?

>>43692484
Well, no more implying.

>implying it will end.
>implying the ride ever ends
>>
>>43692449
>>43692525
You'd think I'd be sick of the Warp, but I'm up for it
>>
>>43692377
>clambers into Valkyrie
>shifts uncomfortably
So... how're you gents?
It's just occurred to me that Fanner wouldn't have seen any of Ron's heresy, as he was absent for the whole temple debacle.
>>
>>43692437

Well, we went to recover a chaotic artifact. My plan was to destroy the damn thing but the blank grabbed it before i could.

This activated the rubric marines, bolter to the leg, and the rest is history.

By the way, your sister has a recording for you. I managed to interrogate a couple traitors and find out some interesting information. Didn't even have to hurt them. Well, besides the executions anyway.
>>
>>43692540
>>43692525
>>43692520
Ok, any of yall still gonna be up in 7 hours? Work will probably be slow, so I may be able to sneak post a little...
>>
>>43692561
You should still not like me, because Pariah
>>
>>43692561

I forgot to set up the timer...

Blyat.
>>
>>43692525
you mean like a brief warp travel stint right now? or another time? I'm not a major /tg/-buff + CET so I often dont see the threads.
>>
>>43692593
Yeah, I'll probably be up.
>>
>>43692593

probably not. in fact i need to punch out for a bit.
>>

>>43692593
7 hours is 6 am for me

So yes.

>>43692600
I'm game for anything. I got the entire night.

>tfw shrink got me meth-based meds that I got by bullshitting a couple surveys
>NoSleepNeededComrade
>>
If any of yall want a rest before we do a warp travel thread, how about we do it tomorrow at the usual starting time? That way yall get a break, and I won't miss as much.
>>
>>43692593
Nope, time to go to sleep actually.
>>
>>43692593
Well, I for one won't be awake in 7 hours, GMT time period here, it's 22:30.

I'm up for new planet on monday, may or may not do something if a warp shenanighans thread appears tonight, depending on wether if I can sleep or not
>>
>>43692593
I'll be up at about that time as I have another day in lab starting early. Some 7-8 hours 'till I return.
>>
>>43692638
I WOULD be fine with that, but >>43692600
>>
>>43692638
Sounds good, so warp thread tomorrow and holiday planet on Monday?

>>43692595
Yeah, hence the discomfort.
>>
>>43692361
>Arthur picks up the Vox Caster to address the Navigator
>"Colour Sergeant Wellsley here, we're headed to the planet of Gospyria in the Segmentum Pacificus, to fijt the Tau."

I never forgot about you. Was just wonderinf who else you played. Also:
>Tropical Planet.
>Not already mentioning Segmentum Pacificus
>Bloody Pleebs

>>43692380
>Arthur looks at Greely with confusion, then takes the Vox.
>"Right here mate, I've got it. Keep up the good work mate".
>>
>>43692634
>>43692638
would be much preferred, since I also need to wrap up the evening.
>>
>>43692649
>>43692616
>>43692634
>>43692615
>>43692600
Alright, since most of you are Brits and assorted Euros, I say we definitely wait till tomorrow
>>
>>43692561
Good, good. Especially as Gibbers be dead. That curse be bad for all involved.
>>
>>43692704
So what time tomorrow?
>>
>>43692704
Suits me, I could use some shut eye aswell.

What time is usual time? I don't want to miss the thread again.

>YUROP
>YES

>Finland
>not SWEDEN YES
>win
>>
>>43692678
spoiler malfunction strikes again!
>>
>>43692747
Like 1300 or 1400 GMT? That's about 0800 to 0900 my time.

>>43692748
muh Finn-niggah. or Finnigga?
>>
>>43692841
>>43692747

It's always 1400 GMT. Also usually monday but hey, we made an exception to that and it's going swimmingly so we can't really complain.
>>
>>43692841
Anything goes.

As long as you don't call me a swede.

Fuck SWEDEN YES.

Also that's like 3-4 pm for me, which is a tad early, but don't start off too hasty and everything's good. Since I've got first aid classes tomorrow to 4pm local. Which would be 14:00 GMT
>>
>>43692903
That would suit me perfectly as my first aid class ends around that time, and I don't have a long way home from there.

1400GMT ok?

And yeah, who cares about which days the threads get posted if they are posted in a row?

>>43692841
SUOMI SUOMI SUOMI MAINITTU!!!

Anything goes as long as you don't call me a swede.
>>
>>43692904
>>43692969

Fucking lag.

Messing with my posts.
>>
>>43692903
Too right m8. I just wish we could all have a good way to communicate outside of /tg/ so as to coordinate when we make a thread so all our great regular characters can participate
>>
>>43692841
I'm around at about 1700, but keeping normal time makes the most sense. It looks like by popular vote, 1400 GMT it is.
>>
>>43693013
Someone could make an IRC channel maybe?
>>
>>43693013
Steam Group maybe? It's an option at least.
>>
>>43692704

is a burger, has to do things for most of wednesday and the rest of the week till sat/sun or so - i can be offscreen till then
>>
can necrons physically enter the warp?
>>
wow, page 10 on nearly 500 posts, we did good. catch you gents tomorrow.
>>
>>43693130
such is life in burgerland
>>
>>43693173
Yeah, they can take the Eldar Warp gates, so...
>>
>>43693130
You also have the IC explanation that you're getting your leg fixed during that time. Meaning you can show up on Monday with a Cyberleg if you want.
>>

>>43693130
>>43693217
Burger, take cyberleg option if it's the easiest for you.

>>43693185
501'st post GET

Tomorrow, 1400GMT
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.