[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Anime] - Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Box VOL 1-7)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Bukkun.png (559KB, 501x456px) Image search: [Google]
Bukkun.png
559KB, 501x456px
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA

"Dragon Ball Z follows the adventures of the protagonist Goku who, along with his companions, defends the Earth against an assortment of villains ranging from intergalactic space fighters and conquerors, unnaturally powerful androids and nearly indestructible creatures. While the original Dragon Ball anime followed Goku from his childhood into adulthood, Dragon Ball Z is a continuation of his adult life, but at the same time parallels the maturation of his sons, Gohan and Goten, as well as the evolution of his rivals Piccolo and Vegeta from enemies into allies."

http://1337x.to/torrent/1859590/Dragon-Ball-Z-SD-480P/

Media Information:

Original source is magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e1d0a6048a63a5c52f229112e6d76dae60345f98&dn=Dragon+Box 69.8 GB (75,035,910,006 bytes) - ~240 - 250MB per episode in MKV

Reencoded twice, mezzanine in Handbrake, Japanese audio and English subs stripped, final in MediaCoder x64, lower file size 26.5 GB (28,483,715,513 bytes), 75-133MB per episode (avg. 97.9MB) in MP4

English 2.0 (no subs), episodes 1-291

Japanese title card and end card, English audio (excluding cards)

Resolution: SD 640x480@24fps

Average bitrate (video + audio): 400Kbps - 740Kbps per episode

Runtime: 24m42s per episofe x 291 episodes = 4d23h47m42s

Want to seed faster, stream this also? Watch and download it here! Thank you for seeding (where possible!)

To seed the torrent from Google Drive, download both sets of Dragon box from the two links below, combine into one Dragon Box folder, open your torrent client, add the torrent, and have it download to the Dragon Box folder you have set up. It'll check the folder, and then seed automatically!

EP001 - EP168: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3d_uOr2Di2vbmUzbDhpQ1V5d2c

EP169 - EP291: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwT-g_u4ScIxOHplbUllS0JkaGs
>>
Psst, check the catalog >>732819
>>
>>742548
This is a different release.
>>
>>742554
But still, add it to that one so you are not bumping off another torrent. Two of the same thing is redundent, even if this one only slight prettier or better sounding.
>>
>>742556
The benefit to this one is the drastically lower file size.
>>
>>742556
Also you can stream it without bittorrent, since I am hosting it in the Google Drive links. You can even download them and combining the downloads together, with the torrent file, seed automatically in your torrent client.
>>
>>742556
Well since /t/ currently doesn't have pages 8 - 10 filled up, nobody can bump off threads until those pages are filled; however I do think it still clutters up the catalog unnecessarily.
>>
>>742554
>>742557
>>742558
But all of that doesn't change the fact that >>732819 is the Dragon Ball thread, anything related to the Dragon Ball series, DBZ, DB, DBGT, DBS, (ect?) should go there.
>>
>>742605
He tried posting it there, but nobody was impressed, so I guess he decided he needed his own thread.
>>
>>742670
Well we did have 2 simultaneous Dragonball threads for over a year, I guess it could be like that again.
>>
>>742528
>Resolution: SD 640x480@24fps
kill yourself
>>
Magnet Link so you don't have to hit up that site

magnet:? xt=urn:btih:e68f63f5a60b0bc63e8c3426045566b9f92d105b&dn
>>
>>742528
>animu
Gross
>>
>>742528
>only shitty english dub

for what purpose
>>
>>750426
>>749494
Because /t/ wouldn't be /t/ if there wasn't at least two Dragon Ball threads.

>>742671
We've had at least 2 Dragon Ball threads for most of /t/'s existence. The last year without one has been a fucking oddity. A relief but an oddity.
>>
>>750428
/t/'s been around since 2004. I know that there was some long lasting Dragonball threads since 2013, but there surly hasn't always been two around since 2004.
>>
I've been around since before /t/ was created. I remember the tracker, /l/, not4chan, and the days before the spam. We've had DragonBall threads more years than we haven't.
>>
>>742528
anyone got a link or magnet for db super with a english dub?
>>
>>742528
STOP BEING A SELFISH ASSHOEL AND PUT IT IN THE OTHER THREAD! you know what? no, im NOT downloading this...why? beacause of this special snowflake attitude right here.
>>
new to /t/
>inb4 lurk moar
can anyone point me in the right direction for the UK version of dbz movie 8?
>>
>>753665
Try checking over here >>521528

If you can't find it there try >>>/r/ or >>>/g/oogle
>>
Is this english audio with japanese music or english with american music because someone on the other DBZ thread said another torrent on here had bruce faulconer
>>
>>742528
bumping this
>>
>>742528
Just a quick reminder of the best version.
https://vimeo.com/35014685
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.