[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Roller Derby /sp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1495640648970[1].jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495640648970[1].jpg
68KB, 640x640px
Is Roller Derby /sp/?
>>
it's either >>>/lgbt/ or >>>/asp/
but certainly not /sp/
>>
>>77914277

>tfw your girlfriend plays roller derby
>tfw she won't shut up about it
>tfw she doesn't like you joking about it
>tfw she says she wants to play for England and you laugh but she's being deadly serious and you get into an argument

I still don't know what the fuck it is and I don't think I want to.
>>
dem thighs
>>
>>77918272

>girlfriend

I've got news for you lad...
>>
>>77918272
my dude, your girlfriend is gay
>>
>>77918272
Does your girlfriend like to use a strapon on you? Honest, non judgemental question for interest about girls who roller derby
>>
>>77918272
Does she peg you anon?
>>
>>77918272
Are u a grill
>>
>>77918272
L O N D O N
>>
>>77918272
Bro...
>>
>>77918272
>/sp/artan
>have gf
>don't want to get into her fringe sport that she's passionate about

kill yourself my man
>>
>>77920205
>>77918515
>>77922385
>>77922418
>>77922478
>>77922545
>>77922568

Made me laugh.

I'm sure you guys already know that girls who play roller derby are annoying overly-sensitive PC types. It's like a hug group for Tumblrinas on wheels. Steer clear.
>>
>>77914277
What are the rules of roller derby?
>>
>>77914277

I've been to a couple Roller Derby matches (or meets, or whatever the fuck they're called) and I saw some of the hottest Lesbian girls I've ever seen.

The QTiest straight girl I saw was dating one of the coaches and the coach was a fat manlet hipster with a beard and a newsboy cap (may as well have been a fedora).

Anyways it's most definitely NOT a sport
>>
>>77914277

Aside from them all being dykes most likely, dem thunderthighs though..

Post more thunderthigh sports
>>
>>77926052
be gay and female
>>
https://bigbeautifulderby.wordpress.com/
>>
>>77914277
Yes but so is misogyny so it's a constant battle.
>>
>>77926052
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roller_derby
>>
>>77914277
Are their gifs of this shit? There used to be a program that would come on after rasslin on Spike or USA and these idiots were doing clotheslines and shit of the railing trying to make it dramatic and get some WWE viewers. I'm not crazy right, other people remember this? Is that typical roller derby fair? It was odd.
>>
ROCK

ROCK

ROCK N ROLLER GAMES

ROCK

ROCK

ROCK N ROLLER GAMES
>>
I dated a girl who played it before I knew that it was a place where fat lesbians and sjws congregated
>>
>>77934428
Was there a really aggressive one with gold shorts?
>>
>>77934851

Was she a fat sjw?
>>
>>77935010
yep, had tattoos and piercings and a bad haircut, the whole works

I was very bluepilled back then and didn't know any of the warning signs when dealing with deficient women
>>
>>77935033

I sympathise. Dated a girl for a while who played it too. One tat, no piercing, no weird haircut either but definitely getting there. She had a horribly sensitive attitude and made me feel uncomfortable by constantly taking offence at inoffensive things (i.e. me saying I didn't like musicals or some trivial shite).

Wouldn't date any other girl who plays it. Too many red flags.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.