[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Arsenal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 76

File: why was he even signed?.jpg (78KB, 580x608px) Image search: [Google]
why was he even signed?.jpg
78KB, 580x608px
>>
>spending £53m on Giroud's backup for France

wew lad
>>
File: cmonnigga.jpg (585KB, 2881x3000px) Image search: [Google]
cmonnigga.jpg
585KB, 2881x3000px
>>76991224
stop crying oli
>>
>>76991224
After this move he won't be. Deschamps is an idiot
>>
File: #################rgfbrf.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
#################rgfbrf.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>/arse/ move faster in the summer than during the season

weird that innit
>>
>>76991204
I thought that was a pic of Jewmaican
>>
>>76991236
kit looks nice

puma done alright
>>
>>76991271
weird
>>
when does the puma deal end
>>
>>76991259
its not, there's more possibilities to talk about
>>
How the fuck did Wolves sign Ruben Neves? He's an FM GOAT.
>>
>>76991276
Still too tight and plastique
Football tops should be baggy
the shorts should be short
the socks should be short
the laces should be loose
and the shoes should be black or white
>>
>>76991299
2018-19 is their last contracted season atm
>>
>>76991326
Yea that's astonishing. And he wasn't even playing shit for Porto
>>
>£13m price tag on Szczczczc

where exactly is wenger expecting to find a better 2nd choice keeper? he won the golden glove in italy for fucks sake
>>
>>76991362
Fuck that. Woj should be first choice for us.
Wenger has to go.
>>
>>76991362
He won it in England too
The only things that've been holding him back are: 1. shit coaches 2. shit friends like wilshere
>>
>>76991403
Wilshere disrespect will not be tolerated mate.
>>
>>76991467
Are you denying that Szczczc got stuck in lazy rich chav mentality? You just know that was down to Wilshere and others
>>
File: 1490191572400.png (402KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1490191572400.png
402KB, 460x426px
>Alexis Sanchez wants to join Manchester City – and has told Arsenal to sell him ‘right now’
never sign south americans
>>
>>76991533
Send him to the reserves.
>>
>>76991259

The summer is all about speculation, gossip, hope, and despair. There's a lot to talk about. A sense that something exciting or soul-destroying could happen at any given moment. The summer abounds with promise, with dreams of what might be possible, and with the threat of disaster.

Our performance during the season, however, offers a lot less excitement these days. Aside from our glorious FA Cup wins, our recent seasons have been characterised by predictability and disappointment. We haven't had a truly satisfying season in Europe or the league for around a decade now.

As the hope ebbs away, people can't bear to sit around talking about their team's underperformance. Dwelling on something so predictably heartbreaking becomes rather morbid.

Believe me, if Arsenal have a barnstorming season this general will be pulsing with activity. The fans just amplify the team's energy.
>>
>>76991533
how many attacking players this fucking team plans to get anyway?
>>
>>76991550
>>76991533
I just want to remind you guys that last season our beloved Arsenal lost 10-2 to Bayern Munich on aggregate and finished 11 points behind Tottenham

Imagine being in the prime of your life with only 1 title to your name and looking down the pitch for your midfield and seeing coquelin or elneny or ramsey or xhaka
>>
>>76991618
I don't give a shit lad.
>>
WENGER OUUUUUUUUUT
>>
>>76991638

wenger in
>>
>>76991596
Imagine facing them next season in a pep 4-3-3 transitioning to 3-2-5 and they have in and around your box: Gabriel Jesus. Alexis Sanchez, Sergio Aguero, Kevin DeBruyne and Bernardo Silva
>>
hello where are the cute japanese dog videos
>>
>>76991638
this
>>
>>76991636
Neither does he. And I don't care anymore

At least he's not kissing the badge and calling Wenger his father like Cesc
At least he gave his all for the team unlike Adebayor
At least he never cost Arsenal cames like Clichy or slagged off the club, fans, etc like Nasri
At least he's going to Pep and not Mourhino

AAAAAAAAA WENGER I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF YOU UTTER CUNT
>>
>>76991662
they will get murdered by hoofballing teams like palace and watford
>>
>>76991662
2-1 at home, 1-1 away.
>>
>>76991695
Watford play decent football desu.
>>
>>76991690
Nasri was more than happy to see out his contract.
>>
File: fyvie.gif (401KB, 209x260px) Image search: [Google]
fyvie.gif
401KB, 209x260px
>elneny, walcott, gibbs, iwobi, jenkinson still not been sold
>>
>>76991403
>>76991516
His problem was arrogance, first choice as a young lad and never had to compete for his spot since his competition was Almunia and Flappyhandski. The loan was supposed to be a kick up the arse and he couldn't have done better in that regard.

Unbelievable decision if he is sold.
>>
Lemar when?

Spicy is staying this season as well lads fucking relax
>>
>>76991712
>watford play decent football
only against liverpool and arsenal
>>
>>76991716
yea yea whatever. Until he starts going to the press and talks bad about Arsenal I'm not going to begrudge him. I'm weary of being mad at all our good players leaving and booing them when they come back. I've lost count at this point. I just realized that I've forgotten Van Persie that CUNT.
>>
>>76991757
I agree but there came a point where his arrogance wasn't backed up with ethic. That's on him but also a product of those around him.

He went to Roma where they had proper coaches, proper fans, and no friends waiting for him. Not to mention Totti and DeRossi breathing down your neck if you do anything stupid. It changed everything. They don't muck about in Serie A
>>
File: santos_brighton.jpg (39KB, 650x358px) Image search: [Google]
santos_brighton.jpg
39KB, 650x358px
>>76991533
arsenal wouldn't be the same without at least one crap BR in the team
>>
so where are players like Ramsey, Kos etc? They didn't have international duty this summer so why haven't we seen them in training, are they even going on tour?
>>
>>76991757
>compete for champions league qualification with arsenal
>compete for champions league trophy with juventus
not sure why he would stay, actually
>>
>>76991972
In Ramsey's case I really hope he's dead.

Wonder what happened to all those earlier Kosc transfer rumours though.
>>
>>76992002
He signed a deal only a few months ago
>>
>>76991972
>They didn't have international duty this summer
yes they did
did you forget Lloris' blunder against sweden? that was an international break
>>
>>76991993
Because he loves Arsenal. Youth graduate and always maintained that he wants to retire at the club.
>>
How the fuck can SancheZ think fraudiola in any shape or form is better than Wenger?
Just keep SancheZ and let him leave on a free next season. Better than selling him to city for nickels.
With another winger signed, arsenal could actually manage to look top tier on paper at least.
>>
Bundesliga Spotlight @BundesligaSpot
Wolfsburg have confirmed the signing of Kaylen Hinds from Arsenal on a three-year deal until 2020. #WOB #AFC
>>
>>76992002

remember when kosc rejected bayern a couple of seasons ago? he knows he'll benchwarm at any top club in for him
>>
(PASSIONATE RANT)
>>
Imagine the scenario where we force sanchez and ox to stay, last year of the contract expires and arsenal end 5th anyways next season. Would be comical desu
>>
>>76992672
I think that's what we're already accepting will happen.

For all of our faults, I don't think we have a deluded fanbase overall.
>>
File: 1425940287003.gif (783KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
1425940287003.gif
783KB, 500x220px
Thread moving a bit fast in weekend, I guess. Can't wait to watch US vs Panama too.

>>76986780
>>76986879
Of course Alexis would be the first choice if he stays. If Alexis gone, I'd scream WENGER OUUUUUUUUUT every full moon and pick Mahrez as his replacement.

>>76987594
Wenger
>>76988184
It's not Arsenal who's retarded, it's Wenger and he is too powerful. Fucking employ technical director, you stubborn senile old man.
>>
>>76992672
who the fuck cares about Ox anyway, bang average player
>>
>>76992603

>#WOB

Disgusting.
>>
Alexis OUT Lemar IN
WHEN
>>
>>76992869
alexis out in 3 weeks
lemar in never
>>
how will alexis even fit into city?

they just signed bernardo silva and already have Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Gabby J, De Bruyne, the list goes on
>>
>>76993174
inverted wing back sweeper
>>
xhaka culann comp
https://twitter.com/c_d_14/status/883664842334359553
>>
>>76991636
Bring back Fabregas la.

>>76991638
THIS.

>>76991861
This is correct. Team's environment is everything, even top top palyers will play like shit if the environment are shit just like Wenger created in Arsenal. That's why lots of good players always wanted to move away from Arsenal because they know they won't improve in this team with Wenger in it.
>>
>>76991224
He's not even Giroud's backup
>>
>>76991326
Jorge Mendes is running Wolves and Neves stagnated heavily at Porto.

Interestingly enough, he's now joining the team managed by the same guy that benched him last season.
>>
>>76992542
CL spot and City overall looks ambitious in strengthening their squad and club. Also Guardiola can use excuse he's still adapting in Premier League and the introduction of 'tackle'.
>>
>selling your best player to a rival english club

If this actually happens, you are Everton tier
>>
>>76993874
but we've already done it lad
>>
>>76991204

dude he looks like a cancer patient. or something. no wonder he fucking blows as a CM... that man looks like he's into the defense!
>>
>>76993388
but then how many players leave arsenal and actually improve
>>
>>76991533

tell him that he signed da fing, use him this season to get back to the CL (that HE was a part of >us not having this year) and then bite your thumb at the prospect of 30-40mil. he should be somewhat motivated because he'll have a shot at better wages without a transfer fee.

whats the difference in TV $$$ between the CL and the EL? 25mil? 20mil? i reckon you could argue that it's worth the difference between CL>>EL TV $$$ and alexis' transfer fee in merch sales alone to keep the fans happy via not selling >our best player to a PL rival.... again.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/6m0rya/im_chris_wheatley_arsenal_correspondent_for_goal/
>>
>>76993874
piss off paddy. you did exactly the same with torres
>>
>>76994170
All European competition revenue is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

RO16 in the CL is like £20-£25m. A season in the premier league is quadruple that.
>>
>>76994053
he's just egyptian
>>
Alexis OUT
Wenger IN
#AKB
>>
>>76994212
>[Lemar's] entourage were split on a move when Arsenal lodged their first bid. His father wants him to stay at Monaco for one more season to 'guarantee' his chances of being selected for France at the 2018 World Cup. The player wants to come but won't force through a move which makes things more difficult for Arsenal in terms of the transfer fee, while his agent is encouraging Lemar to push through a deal. It could happen in the coming weeks but as things stand Monaco are refusing to sell.
>won't force a move
definitely never happening then
>>
>>76994067
Those who won titles with rival clubs.
>>
File: lemar mahrez.jpg (77KB, 583x371px) Image search: [Google]
lemar mahrez.jpg
77KB, 583x371px
>>
>>76994170
He also has age concern.
>>
>>76993388
>they know they won't improve in this team with Wenger in it
>Bring back Fabregas

Apologise for such a ridiculous post.
>>
>>76991224
>Both inferior to Benzema

AH Oui Oui Oui
>>
>>76994722
Cesc would be our best midfielder if he came back la. Even in 2017.
>>
>>76994722
Was my mistake. I meant to reply to this post regarding midfield>>76991618
>>
>>76994781
I didn't mean that. Meant it's absurd to imply Wenger hinders players' development while also including a player who Wenger developed into one of the best midfielders the PL has ever seen in the same post.
>>
>>76994829
Yeah, but he went back to Barca and won trophies with Chelsea. The things he won't achieve in Arsenal.
>>
>>76994592
literally what i said here >>76980263
>>
File: Clasic Arsenal.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Clasic Arsenal.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Imagine if Eduardo and Diaby didn't have so many injuries. Also imagine if Arshavin qualified for the WC2010 thus not becoming shit after
>>
>>76991204
DID DANI ALVES GOT AIDS OR WHAT?
>>
>>76994860
You didn't mention trophies, you said they won't improve.

The one thing you absolutely cannot fault him on is getting the best out of talent. Whether they then leave due to lack of ambition is a different matter.
>>
>>76992672
I really fucking hope we get Mahrez & Lemar so Ox can be benched, I've had enough of his terrible crosses giving the opposition a goalkick.
>>
>>76991695
>Aggregate score for city vs these two teams was 14-1 last season (17-1 if you include the FA cup)
>>
>>76991662
i like playing city desu. pretty much the only team in the league who play a proper game of football with us
>>
>>76994937
Improve in terms of titles and glory actually, not talent or technique. Just my lack of vocabulary maybe.

I only recognize Wenger in identifying talents, not getting the best out of it or managing it. As much as I ridicule Ox, Scznesy, Wilshere, Gibbs, Ramsey, etc I admit their potential to be very great but the toxic environment of the club makes them lazy and in comfort zone. That's why Scznesy actually improving with his talents outside Arsenal, about Wilshire he's about the same as long as he's in England, should've gone to Italy or other leagues.
>>
>>76995000
ox is benched anyway
>>
>>76994212

[–]goalchrisuk 12 minutes ago

>Alexis has made a mutual decision with his agent Fernando Felicevich to leave Arsenal. Manchester City's 'confidence' stems from the fact that their manager has had conversations with the player who has told him he wants to join City. However, the £400k-a-week talk is false and Arsenal have made a very respectable contract offer to Alexis.

>I still don't think Arsenal will let Alexis leave until they've brought in a replacement so I'd expect this one to drag on until the end of the transfer window.

>It's worth remembering that Alexis has no real connection to Arsenal, whereas in comparison Mesut Ozil - who is close to Arsene Wenger, loves London, has loads of friends here - would probably find leaving the club more of an emotional decision.

Fuck.
>>
>>76995178
Alexis is not moving just for money, if you believed the 400 wage demand, you are retarded as fuck. He is leaving because he wants to play CL. And remember he is currently not even the best paid player on Arsenal. wtf
>>
File: 1499503289764.jpg (70KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1499503289764.jpg
70KB, 480x362px
>>76994829
I'm always very skeptical about crediting Wenger for Cesc developing into one of the best. The fact that the only truly world class players who came up under Wenger were Cesc, Henry and Cole makes it look like they were just the exceptions and it was due to their natural talent way more than Wenger having any effect on them. Except maybe Henry.

Especially when you compare those three to the Meridas/Aliadieres/Traores that Wenger couldn't develop. And there's been 10x as many failures as successes.
>>
>>76995178
>alexis wants to join city

and i want a pony for christmas too. comeon, time to knock that ~30-40mil of dirt off your shoulder.

>>76995248
>He is leaving because he wants to play CL

yeah well if he wanted to do that he could have, you know, done something about it last season. score a goal early against palace to change the momentum around before 0-3 and PRESTO! you're quite probably in the CL without having to go anywhere.

honestly i think the >MUH CL is just a cover for him wanting the fuck out of arsenal because wonga did his best to alienate the guy last year, even tho it can be argued that alexis' lashing out against his teammates wasn't a good look in and of itself.

>And remember he is currently not even the best paid player on Arsenal

in the immortal words of hawk harrelson: HE GONE!
>>
>>76995178
idea a: don't select him in the team until his extends, he's autistic enough about playing games that it'll drive him mad
idea b: threaten his dogs
>>
File: mo.png (322KB, 497x475px) Image search: [Google]
mo.png
322KB, 497x475px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>you now remember the following players:
>fran merida
>non-injured wheelchair
>hleb
>gibbs
>arshavin
>non-snake fabregas
>non-snake nasri
>non-snake van persie
>that one diaby season
>denilson
>vermaelen before injury
>captain and number 10 william gallas
>yellow card: flamini
>alex song
>when ramsey was good
>le mexican chip man Carlos Una Vela
>eduardo before injury
>artetter's occasional slow paced blooters
>>
>>76995248
>He is leaving because he wants to play CL

also, i gotta reiterate that when i read this i can't help but feel like it's YET ANOTHER SITUATION where alexis is like "you motherfuckers are letting me down!" like last year's midseason-shitshow was on everyone and anyone but alexis.

go figure he evidently doesn't have a lot of friends in london, on arsenal, etc.
>>
Sanchez going to city is going to make bravo GOAT as well
>>
>>76995296
>yeah well if he wanted to do that he could have, you know, done something about it last season. score a goal early against palace to change the momentum around before 0-3 and PRESTO! you're quite probably in the CL without having to go anywhere.

The whole team is responsible for the whole season and the manager is responsible for the whole team.

>>76995332
He is correct when he scored the most in the team. Not the first time the team and Wenger let down top players and they left Arsenal.
>>
>>76995102
>the toxic environment of the club makes them lazy and in comfort zone

If players aren't prepared to put the work in to better themselves as professionals it's on them not the manager. Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Cole, Gilberto, Fabregas, RvP, Nasri, Hleb, Song, list goes on. Disregarding academy farms like Barca, Wenger has guided more young or struggling players into becoming world beaters than anyone.

Szczesny and Wilshere don't comprehend how fucking lucky they are to be professional footballers at a top club. And what do they do? Go out on the piss and get caught smoking. This is why they never reached their potential.
>>
i think they leave today so surely they'll put out the tour squad
>>
>>76995445
>Not the first time the team and Wenger let down top players and they left Arsenal.

idk about you, but when i go to work every day i do it to make the boss look good so he can get his pay raises and not wanna transfer over to coca cola. hell, even middle-management.... i don't want them to become unsettled cuz i take too many smoke breaks and long lunches en route to the gen office equivalent of 0-3 at palace.

THAT SAID

i'll go with you on the wenger stuff. last season i realized that he'd rather play "his guys" (ox, iwobi, etc) over guys who have shown at least a glimmer of potential over the last couple'a years (joel campbell, lucas perez) most likely because wonga could take credit for "making" ox and iwobi into what they are. and when you're trying to put yourself over > win the next game then i think it's time to go!
>>
>>76994931
>Imagine that things that didn't happen happened.
Imagine if r9 didn't eat so much, imagine if zidane had stayed in Algeria.
>>
>Top story: Arsenal boost offer for Lemar

>Arsene Wenger means business this summer. Having broken Arsenal's transfer record to land Alexandre Lacazette, he has now returned to AS Monaco with a second offer for Thomas Lemar, L'Equipe reports.

>The Ligue 1 champions rejected Arsenal's €40 million bid for the 21-year-old winger, and with three years remaining on his current contract they are under no obligation to cash in, but the Gunners have tabled a €45m offer to try to force the issue.
>>
Reminder that Wenger has faith in Emi Martinez and he will be Arsenal's second choice goalkeeper behind Cech when Ospiner leaves

Reminder that Poland will go to Juventus
>>
>>76994489
not really, in terms of individual performance all those players' best seasons were at arsenal, except maybe cole.
>>
File: sad again.jpg (30KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
sad again.jpg
30KB, 296x288px
>>76994931
>there is an alternate timeline where Eduardo and Diaby lead Arsenal to the quadruple
>>
>>76995655
Haven't Juventes signed Neto?
>>
>>76995793
i'd argue the opposite

he was GOAT his whole career, but inhuman at arsenal
>>
>>76995860
I've just realised Neto used to play for them and got sold. Also realised I'm socially and intellectually inept
>>
>>76995460
That's true in the case of Henry, Fabregas, RVP, etc. They were the ones who have quality both in skills and attitude. That's why they moved the team because their peers at Arsenal doesn't have that. Of course players are to blamed as well when they stall or flop, that's why I dislike bloke like Scznesy, Wilshere, Ox, Theo who got too comfy getting paycheck by doing nothing as well. However, environment plays part as well. Players are not robot who can put the same standard of quality every time they get into the pitch, sometimes they improve sometimes they are terrible. Some of it caused by their mental health, do they felt appreciated, praised, supported by others which make them confidence as hell and bring top notch performances. Compared to when they felt ignored, betrayed, or booed which make them depressed as hell and wanting to move to better club.

If you know that Fergie will be in your ass and shouting to you at dressing room, you will try your best not to flop. That's why he won his last season with crap team. Ronaldo wanting to move our from United because English fans hated him for getting red card or Rooney, but because Fergie being alpha, he able to convinced him to stay. Or those players who have personal issue in family like Martial, he's not in best mind that's why he is not bringing his top performances either. Both self determination and motivation from player and positive environment impacts a lot to a person in his works, not just footballer.

Wenger might have guided more young players to be good, but he also make lots of those potential flops, like Arshavin, etc. If those world beater players were so good and appreciate Wenger, why don't they stay and help Wenger lifts CL trophy?

>>76995523
If you are the best employee in your company and the other corporations want you to move in with big paycheck salary and guaranteed glory and recognition, would you not accept it?
When you know your team and boss are average in works.
>>
File: sanfrecce sachiko.jpg (101KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sanfrecce sachiko.jpg
101KB, 849x1200px
>>76995445
>The whole team is responsible for the whole season and the manager is responsible for the whole team.
THIS
>>
>>76995951
>why don't they stay and help Wenger lifts CL trophy?
2006 was the best and only shot they had, the team was on the decline with aging players etc. and they knew it. Seeing Pires get subbed off is still my saddest moment in 20 years of watching Arsenal. Also Wenger and Ferguson can't really be compared. He bought mostly proven players and managed them with a zero tolerance approach - underperform and you're gone. Being gifted by some miracle 6 top class players in one academy generation can't have hurt either.

You're right there have been tons of flops but all of them either lacked the drive or simply weren't good enough. Arshavin is a perfect example he was lazy as fuck, never tracked back and never ran into space. No amount of shouting at him would have changed his attitude.
>>
File: gun to my head- save the ammo.jpg (207KB, 653x800px) Image search: [Google]
gun to my head- save the ammo.jpg
207KB, 653x800px
>>76995951
>If you know that Fergie will be in your ass and shouting to you at dressing room, you will try your best not to flop

dude what the fuck? if i'm already giving up my ass to fergie why's he shouting at me? a-at least is it kind of hot or something? maybe it's a turn-on to be dominated by rudolph the red-nosed scotsman? desu i'd like to think that once my ass is offered to fergie he wouldn't need to yell at me seeing as he's clearly got all the power in our "relationship"

either way, if fergie was getting in people's asses all the time go figure there were a lot of hairdryers around the dressing room (prolly left over from the beckham era, cuz holy shit that was one beautiful man. maybe homo)

maybe wenger isn't committed to the cannon enough to "get in the asses of players" ?? it's a shame really cuz call it a hunch that he might find something special with the ox if he was willing to go that extra mile to "turn him out" into a world class player.
>>
>>76991533
South Americans are in Europe for money, they've all pretty much have said this. Offer him the rumored 400k per week and you'll see how loyal he becomes.
>>
I mostly compared Wenger with Fergie because of their 20 years tenure in the league, yet one is the greatest manager in PL and made it so popular abroad while the other one still trying his hardest not to let his top players left to rival clubs.

>gifted by some miracle
I'd argue that class '92 were the results of his nurture in young talents, not some accidental miracle happens in one club. They were molded, grown, lectured and shouted by Fergie, except when they think they are too arrogant like Beckham.

>No amount of shouting at him would have changed his attitude.
I don't know. Things might have been different if Wenger shouted and angry as much as Fergie. This is way I called Wenger beta, passive manager who just say ''you have to be positive'' in dressing room instead of being angry and shouting so they are scared of him and improve their performance just like Fergie did.

>>76996531
>American
Beckham left MU because his ass was not hot enough for Fergie. Clearly he flopped at Real because being sexy and arrogant is not good enough.

I would love to see Wenger bring a cannon or rifle to dressing room and shoot it to the wall to scare our 'lads' and get their asses to bring the goals and points. Ox should've been really really good if not in Arsenal. The only superior things about him is his banter.

>>76996356
Why is Sachiko so cute?
Would love to watch his own episode man. Should've more screentime tbqh.
>>
>>76996369
meant to quote this
>>
File: 1479965897057.png (145KB, 228x249px) Image search: [Google]
1479965897057.png
145KB, 228x249px
>>76991533

I don't believe that Alexis would force a move to City, when he's in the last year of his contract. They have nothing to offer him but money, and he'll get far far more money if he just waits 6 months. It's a world cup year, and no matter what he'll be playing his ass off, above and beyond his normal level.

Once his contract has 6 months left, he's allowed to negotiate with other clubs, and entire situations globally (for all clubs) might have changed as far as needing a striker goes. Athletico will be selling Griezmann, Barca might need a striker if something happens to Suarez, Bayern already wanted Sanchez and need to replace Robben/Ribery, and PSG still haven't replaced Ibra. Money will be thrown around like crazy, and Sanchez stands to gain it all because there will be no transfer fee involved.

Why waste his final contract on City, when he can get the fattest sign-on fee the football world's ever seen, in less than a year? That, and a much higher chance at silverware if it's Bayern or PSG he goes to. City haven't even signed a defender or defensive midfielder, and will be fighting for 4th again next season.
>>
>>76996715
>Would love to watch his own episode man
>his
lad...
>>
File: 1490209317856.jpg (288KB, 875x775px) Image search: [Google]
1490209317856.jpg
288KB, 875x775px
>>76996754
Sorry Sachiko. Too much men in football. The Ladies should've wear skirts to attract viewers.
>>
File: THAT THERE IS MY OX.jpg (109KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
THAT THERE IS MY OX.jpg
109KB, 600x512px
>>76996715
>Ox should've been really really good if not in Arsenal
>Indonesian

[congrats anon, you've left me speechless. i reckon this is why the good lord invented U WOT M8?!]
>>
File: cerezo iori.jpg (93KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cerezo iori.jpg
93KB, 849x1200px
>>76996778
nah, shorts are fine too
>>
>>76996799
Ox has good potential la. Wenger ruined him.
>>
>bri'ish, Americans and European people still believe the stupid, baseless "reports" from the British media

haven't you learned anything?

>Lukaku will become a Chelsea player next season lads!
>Alexis Sanchez has been confirmed for signing with Bayern Munich for 30 million euros per year salary
>Manchester United offered 60 million British pounds for fucking Morata but Real Madrid rejected it because they want more
>Alexis Sanchez wants 300k/we- no, lets make it 400k/week
>Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United, Barcelona and PSG are after Ruben Neves... but he ended up signing with fucking Wolverhampton
>We have exclusive access to what the Lemar "entourage" thinks about a supposed Arsenal transfer
>etc etc
>>
>>76996825
>has
had.
>>
>>76996825
shut the fuck up

he's shit

stop blaming le epic meme scapegoat for everything
>>
>>76996778
>this is the kind of person who unironically rates the ox

makes sense desu. hell, i bet sachiko even wouldn't mind him sodding off to liverpool!
>>
>>76996872
how can you realise that Ox is shit but still suck Ramsey's dick?
>>
>>76996715
>except when they think they are too arrogant like Beckham

becks actually set the bar for what all professional footballers should be doing. knew he was limited so practised dead balls and crossing accuracy for literally thousands of hours over his career to become the very best. can you imagine a single player in the current team doing that? ox seems to spend more time playing fifa with "e-celebs" than training
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13384899
http://www.strawpoll.me/13384899

VOTE
>>
>>76996816
Ladies wear shorts like now, but there are still dew viewers and that's problem from financial aspects. Should've wear skirts like those Japanese Idol with those protected underwear or something to stimulate viewers.

>>76996872
>>76996874
I want Ox to leave as well but I can't deny a potential when I see one. He's shit now because he's lazy and Wenger left him be.

>>76996916
He was better in MU though, he was too praised in Real. No one really can get angry to him like Fergie, wasn't it?
>>
>>76996954
You need to work on your English some more.
>>
>>76996954
ferguson just predicted his decline, and he was spot on. i think the animosity was overstated
>>
File: 1490217185671.jpg (153KB, 653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490217185671.jpg
153KB, 653x1200px
>>76996981
Tell me the error la. Gotta improve as well in Norwegian Oil Platform forum..
>>
File: sport-graphics-2003_735967a.jpg (10KB, 140x200px) Image search: [Google]
sport-graphics-2003_735967a.jpg
10KB, 140x200px
>>76997017
I think it reached boiling point when Fergie kicked a boot to his face. Their relationship was clearly hostile and forcing him to stay would be not good in dressing room no matter how talented you are. Alpha Fergie just did not want any of that under him.

>>76996858
Abroad too, it's getting worrying.
http://www.ojogo.pt/internacional/noticias/interior/alexis-sanchez-esta-fechado-para-o-manchester-city-8622758.html
>>
>>76997023
in your first reply: "now" should be "today"; add an "a" after "that's"; "Should've" is just "should"

in your second reply: "I can't deny a potential when I see one" does not make sense, Ox is a potential what? Also, "left him be" should be "let him be"

in your third reply: it should be "at MU", not "in MU"; your last sentence doesn't make sense, are you trying to say no one can get angry at him like Fergie was?

keep trying though, I know how difficult it is to learn another language.
>>
File: 1490756034581.jpg (290KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
1490756034581.jpg
290KB, 480x679px
>>76997547
Thanks America, my greatest ally. I agree on your corrections. As for the second reply, he was a potential player, the one that can be great but failed.
>>
File: DEOf6rwVYAALe1s.jpg (260KB, 1538x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DEOf6rwVYAALe1s.jpg
260KB, 1538x2048px
>>
>>76997706
>posting Kay instead of a good girl like Darjeeling
>>
>>76991690
>We are not worthy, we are not worthy
Can't wait until LE SPICCY XD fucks off and this cult of cuckoldry leaves too. Pathetic how high Sanchez has been put on a pedestal here.
>>
(EXPLICIT RANT)
>>
>>76997944
agreed
>>
>>76997944
>can't wait until one of Arsenal's greatest players ever fucks off

ok
>>
>>76998099
>greatest players ever
wew lad
>>
>>76997944
>wanting your best players to leave to a direct top 4 rival
>again
>>
How confident are you Arsenal will land another signing?
>>
BBC Merseyside Sport@bbcmerseysport
Wayne Rooney is at Finch Farm for his medical ahead of his return to #EFC

>>76998169
Not very confident
>>
>>76998099
>greatest players ever
Kill yourself or go back to eddit/snapchat. I REALLY hope you pick the former.
>>76998162
>Player tries to force a move to direct top 4 rival
>Lets just worship him more lads haha, don't even care about Arsenal just love me lads spiccy and Ollie haha
>>
>>76997944
Butland in WHEN
>>
>>76998193
I don't want Woj to leave but if he does then Butland is our guy.
>>
>>76998188
>hating a truly world class player because of a few memes

get a fucking grip mate
>>
>>76998255
>truly world class
>>
>>76998255
>Duude I just love memes lol
Kill yourself.
>>
BBC Sport @BBCSport
Romelu Lukaku has been arrested in Los Angeles after a noise complaint.
>>
>>76991950
we must have the worlds worst luck with brazillians

>sylvinho
>baptista
>denilson
>andre santos
>eduardo
>gabriel

and this is ignoring all the shit youth ones

Meanwhile everyone else in the league gets diego costas, coutinhos, fernandinhos firminhos etc, even david luiz is looking ok

only we could fuck up signing brazillians

atleast there was gilberto
>>
>>76998188
>>76998138
hes top 20 for sure

our second best attacking player after henry in the prem era. who has been better? hleb? adebayor? nasri? fuck no
>>
>>76998316
no they just don't send me into a sperging fit of rage online. you know, since I'm a grown man with more important things to worry about

again, get a grip
>>
>>76998416

Pires for sure. As great as Freddy was Alexis is better than him.
>>
>>76998329
It's a nothing story lad. I read about it earlier today.
>>
>>76998466
any excuse to post Cara
>>
>>76998481
animeposters > caraposters
>>
>>76998530
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
Butland is the hero we deserve...
>>
>>76998481
imagine being a top-tier european model

must be nice
>>
>>76998570
true
>>
File: 112.jpg (36KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
36KB, 360x240px
>Alexis Sanchez reportedly agrees personal terms with Manchester City with a £50m move 'virtually done'
>>
File: 1423399130555.png (655KB, 920x563px) Image search: [Google]
1423399130555.png
655KB, 920x563px
>Arsenal splashes out on a striker

I have been there before, i know its bad, i know i will be disappointed but goddamn i want the new season to start and watch him play.
>>
>>76998570
>injury prone BEFORE moving to arse
>>
>>76997944
So that he can prove to us how shit Arsenal have become like all the rest have? We lost the league to fucking Leicester
>>
>>76998743
>only 50mil
we truly are cucks
>>
>>76998743
sure m8
>>
>>76998847
>on holiday
>spending all your time in /arse/
Whereabouts are you lad?
>>
>>76998880
In a taxi on the east coast
I should have gone to ibiza
>>
>>76998743

Odds on DT deleting this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsmt_NuwMpo
>>
File: 1499112631053.png (276KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499112631053.png
276KB, 306x480px
>>76998930
Don't get why people go places like Ibiza where it's literally all English people there and they just go clubbing. Don't they want to do something different on holiday?
>>
>>76998959
We really are liverpool tier now
>>
>>76999045
Cheap and sunny
>>
>>76999045
no
slagging and drinking in the sunshine with people you don't know is good
anime is better though
>>
File: 1498328440415.jpg (82KB, 418x313px) Image search: [Google]
1498328440415.jpg
82KB, 418x313px
>>76998930
should have gone to Cuba or Colombia, beautiful beaches, tons to do, and great night life
>>
>>76999531
shut up you fucking faggot
>>
>>76999531
fap outside
>>
>>76999531
try fapping inside a woman for once
>>
>>76999531
>I'm scared that the room will reek of cum.
Nothing wrong with that senpai, let them enjoy the smell of superior seed.
>>
>>76999531
instead of being a faggot queer, use this opportunity to get a girlfriend or get fucking laid
>>
File: IMG-20170703-WA0000.jpg (33KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170703-WA0000.jpg
33KB, 378x363px
one Sanchez please
>>
File: IMG_1499.jpg (220KB, 930x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.jpg
220KB, 930x794px
>>76999655
>>
>>76991574
Great post
>>
wew
>>
>>76999655
thats only 150 quid mate
>>
File: suruga.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suruga.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>76999531
Masturbate in your room, when you get tired, go to the bathroom and release into the toilet. Hold a piece of TP in front of your dick so it won't shoot all over. Take shower every time after you do it or at least wash your dick and armpits with soap. Works fine for me.
>>
>>76999631
>>76999647
Just like with jacking off, he has nowhere to fuck since he lives with other people, dumbasses.
>>
>>76999531
>though I have a room to myself.
read before posting
>>
File: 1498552109791.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1498552109791.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>76999655
>>
james to arse you heard it here first
>>
File: mustafi.jpg (50KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
mustafi.jpg
50KB, 600x582px
>>76999531
good post
>>
>>76999531

Stealth it out under the sheets with micro movements. You will be so blueballed that it will be easy to cum. Your roomates are already doing it.
This or have nasty brutal tugs in public bathrooms.
>>
File: 3AsXLTv.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
3AsXLTv.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
>mfw arsenal win the league after SancheZ leaves to city and city end below top 4
>>
>>77000265
>Tfw half the thread blow out their brains because Sanchez didn't win instead
>>
>>77000323
thatd be amazing - good riddance
>>
>>76999631
>>76999647
fucking normies
>>
>>77000323
I'll only support Alexis in a Chile shirt just like Vidal & Bravo
>>
>>77000265
things that will never happen
>>
Friendly reminder to buy Bitcoin while you still can and stop watching porn

Wenger out
>>
>>77000744
DNMs are exiting lad, that's when you know it's not gonna recover
>>
>>76997944
he literally has the 3rd most goals in the EPL and he plays for a shit team, just imagine how many goals he could score with cities team actually giving him good assist
>>
Reminder that the team cohesion is 10x better without Alexis
>>
>>76999813
>>76999813
why cant he fuck at the girls house?
>>
>>77001051
cohesion and Arsenal meme hand in hand
>>
>>77001038
-----------------Aguero
---Sanchez---KDB---Sane

fucking terrifying, bench is just as strong too
>>
>>77001219
its not happening you depressive cunt
>>
Why do players not practice dribbling like Hleb. I remember Hleb dribbling last five United players and shooting straight from the opening whistle. Deadly lad
>>
>>77001257
will rest when the window shuts

i remember the exact moment rvp was confirmed and losing all faith in this cancerous board
>>
>>77001292
theyve learned the lesson, hes not going to man city this summer. i doubt he'll be sold at all
>>
Let's assume Alexis leaves
Lemar nor any other first choice player arrives at Arsenal this season
Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
Is this what we're looking at?
---------------------Lacazette----------------
------------Ozil--------------------Oxlade----------
Kolasinac------Xhaka-----Ramsey------Bellerin
-------Koscielny-----Mertesacker-----Mustafi
-------------------------Cech--------------------

I doubt Wenger will start Holding off the bat despite what happened last season. There is a good chance Monreal becomes the left CB and Kos starts in the middle too, Wenger is very anal about left-footed defenders playing on the left
>>
File: 1348597995653.png (59KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1348597995653.png
59KB, 327x367px
>>77001284
Stop making me remember good players.
>>
>>77001492
That but Monreal, Kosc and Holding at the back.

Mertesacker doesn't have a season in him and will disrupt things if you take him out. Mustafi needs a run of EL and cup games without being a complete retard to earn his place back in the XI
>>
>>77001492
>Ox
pls no
>>
Which players browse /Arse/
>>
>>77001845
Giroud and Ramsey
>>
Sign Dom Dwyer
>>
>/arse/ moving at the rate of almost a thread a day
A transfer miracle desu
>>
>>77002847
surprised we haven't signed a token yank like we do with asians

do you not get work permits for european clubs or something?
>>
>>77002873
When did you start posting here?

Back in 2011 these things would fly by like 2-3 a day an average day. Literally nothing but tripfag shitposting and and pics of Giroos ass

>mfw been here six years
>>
>>77002895
Miazga got one with Chelsea, but then again, Chelsea have never had problems with work permits.

and as it stands, the club (and by that, I mean Wenger) wouldn't sign an American since they aren't top quality (not that there's much outside of Pulisic anyway)
>>
>>77002847
I am psychic
>>
>>77003084
Been here about 3 years
But the last few months have been slower than /asp/
>>
>>77003084
>tfw someone else has wasted their best years here too

Back when Ludivine and AA made all the threads and numbered them right?
>>
>>77003115
Michael Bradley deserves a real chance in the Prem and we need a CM desu
>>
>>77003318
not that anon, but yes, and that was before Baba's babas

I miss AA
>>
>>77003334
would literally take a tactically placed post over Bradley
>>
>>77003362
Wonder where he went. He had the highest tripfag postcount on the entire board iirc
>>
>>77003362
>>77003318
Remember when ForBoston died in that bombing? RIP
>>
Mahrez done, Mbappe next
>>
>>77003588
blimey
>>
>>77003484
he died after it was leaked that he was a janny/mod in /sp/

he's posted without a trip, but it's been a while. I miss discussions with him, they were one of the few here I learned from.

>>77003490
thank fuck, he was everything wrong with trips
>>
>>77003588
NO NOT MAHREZ

YOU ARE EMBARRASSING IF YOU WANT HIM
>>
>spending £53m on Griezmann's backup
>>
>>77003637
He's goat, the fuck you talkin' bout
>>
File: stupid sexy giroud.jpg (91KB, 620x853px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy giroud.jpg
91KB, 620x853px
>>77003636
>after it was leaked that he was a janny/mod in /sp/

kek completely forgot about that. Clearly never >did it for free in /arse/ though given the threads were about everything but Arsenal
>>
Based USA robbed of a pen by Mexican ref baka

Sign John brooks
>>
>>77003737
he loved this thread too much for that to happen

now that I think of it, who did make the original /arse/? I don't think it was a trip that initially started it, but they did keep it rolling
>>
>>77003812
I was in /Arsenal General Thread: 1/

It was an American who did it
>>
>>77003588
says the british anon. best source out there
>>
Is this the best /arse/ video?

https://youtu.be/ZvyxpdX7WRw
>>
I'm sorry to say it lads but Lacazette is shit

- slow (iwobi speed)
- manlet (5'7)
- weak in the air
- spends most of his time outside the box (will get in way of sanchez (lol) and ozil
>>
File: 3wEHzCI.jpg (46KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
3wEHzCI.jpg
46KB, 420x420px
>>76999655
Sheikh City strikes again.
>>
File: 1498585455277.png (565KB, 501x788px) Image search: [Google]
1498585455277.png
565KB, 501x788px
>>76999655
>>77003941
Fuck off Emir.

>>77003637
Mahrez IN.
>>
>>77005675
>not allowed to touch dog in Islam
didn't know this desu
>>
>>77005708
We can touch dogs as long as not in touch with their saliva.
>>
>>77005768
Is there an explained reason for that?
>>
>>77005768
But dogs lick you.
>>
>>77005868
It's all related to cleanliness. Dogs were prevented from coming into households because back then dogs were unclean and used to carry disease. For example unlike cats, dogs don't lick themselves clean and they don't bury their shit. Nowadays obviously we have health standards and most dog owners clean their pets and make sure they're free of disease but like 2000 years ago when this stuff was being told to Muslims (and other people too) it was obviously more relevant than it is now.

That's not to say Muslims can't have dogs. Dogs were actually an important asset to many Muslims who used them as protectors and guard dogs for their households and businesses. It was forbidden to abuse the dogs (or any animal) and like I said before the whole thing was to do with cleanliness and not some holy spiritual shit like Hindus have with their holy cow and all that.
>>
Lemar when
>>
>>77005947
That's why we should not have them except when they are useful like being guard dog, or guide dog for blind people and disabled. Ozil is just Muslim in name only anyway like most footballer, except maybe Elneny.
>>
>>77008619
>>77005768
Your culture is below average in quality.
>>
hello and good morning and when are alexis leaving
>>
>>77008686
Islam's teachings are not culture la.
>>
Promote Dragomir
Promote Bielik
Swap Ozil for Rakitic

Slav core IN
>>
>Wenger wants 80 million for Sanchez
>not at least 100 in today's market
WENGER
OUT
>>
>>77012921
or he can just go for free next year
>>
>>77001284
Is that skill even trainable? Teaching someone how to estimate the distance and when to knock/hold/dummy with the ball is really hard I imagine. Skill like this took years and years to perfect. If a player don't have dribbling skills in their youth, I don't think he'll continue on improving that skillset when it's easier to beat an opponent with an intelligent run or pass, a skill that is easier to teach in my opinion.
>>
>>77005708
We can and like this >>77005768 says. Adding to it we we're to touch the dog while it's wet/it's saliva, we can just wash the area in contact with water + soil mixture.
>>
>>77013523
Dribbling is instinctive like everything in football since at professional level you don't have time to think. Players are drilled at close ball control starting as kids.

For those with freakish motor skills and co-ordination it's like another limb so you end up with people like Messi who can sprint at full speed with a ball glued to their feet
>>
dreamt lacazette got #18 (maybe nacho got #3)
hope they don't curse him with #9
>>
>>77014734
Nah, the real dream is him taking #9 and becoming GOAT with it. Don't think either will happen though desu

>you now remember Coquelin cucking Xhaka
>>
>>77016594
it was for the best, he can take 4 next season instead
>>
>>76991224
Gignac is still in Mexico m8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjN3_nvISzQ
>>
>>77017321
forget how massive the pitch is til I see it from the ground. do charity games seriously play the full length
>>
WENGEEEER OUUUUUT
>>
File: antlers rika.jpg (132KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
antlers rika.jpg
132KB, 849x1200px
>>77020896
THIS
>>
>>77009586
Then exchange Ox for Shatov
>>
>>77023286
>not Yarmolenko
>>
>>77009586
Kovacic is avaliable lads.
>>
File: 1497239359314.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497239359314.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>77023462
walnut for yarmolenko plus some cash.

arsenal now can sell sanchez.
>>
File: beef hammer.jpg (71KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
beef hammer.jpg
71KB, 898x701px
You know what I love about Sead?
His build quality.
Big hands
Big feet,
Big shoulders
Big legs
He's not some pussy ass twinkle-toe'd coward like Gibbs, Walflopp, or Shitzil.
He's a fucking powerhouse built in the mold of a true slav like Xhaka.
I bet he walks around in the dressing room swinging his beef hammer around daring anyone to challenge him for dominance.

If arsenal were a prison he'd rape Wilshere Jackhammer style

Sead, you are my Bosnian Brute
>>
has Alexis been sold yet?
>>
sheikhs spend 80 mil on a night out, and we're giving them lexus for that amount? Wengor, Kroenke, Gazidis.. out!
>>
>>77024030
Can't wait to see him play and rated. When does the pre-season match starts?
>>
>>77024059
sell the manlet and start Jeff or Akpom
>>
>>77024144
Theo is actually afraid of him
>>
>>77024059
Soon, Ozil next. #AFC
>>
File: mahrez ends 3 villa players.webm (396KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mahrez ends 3 villa players.webm
396KB, 480x480px
can we move on from Lemar, sign Mahrez so we can be done with buying and focus on getting the deadwood out?
>>
>go to arsenal TV comments
>He is definitely one of the best in the EPL, but this Arsenal team is not at a stage where we can accomodate that sort of personality. We are now in a rebuilding phase, and you can see that with the age profile of the players we have signed in the past 2 seasons.

>This is a time for a mature player to be saying "okay, I see what the club is trying to do. If I stay here I can help this young team with my experience to get to where we need to be" - but right now he is causing concern and is the only blight on what has been a positive summer. We can't afford that imo. That attitude could prove cancerous as time goes on.
>>
>>76996369
Why is Ozil more lazy at Arsenal than he was in Real Madrid?

He plays worse here than he did at RM
>>
File: 1498986660469.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498986660469.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>wake up from a cheeky nap
>no signings
> no rumour
>>
>>77025044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4WqhidNi0c
>>
File: 1452060761546.png (393KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452060761546.png
393KB, 600x600px
>>77024176
Source la.

>>77024530
Can't agree more mate.
>>
>>77025044
>He plays worse here than he did at RM

Does he though? He has pretty much exactly the same output and rate of goals and assists as he did there, with much worse teammates too

Ozil will never be running around the pitch landing 40 yard passes and scoring screamers, doesn't mean he's lazy.
>>
Sell Alexis abroad for 50-80 million (depending on who wants to buy him) or force him to see out his contract Wenger
OR ELSE ..... !
>>
>>77025249
>Does he though?

His dribbling was way better at RM and use to beat players consistently there, i don't care about if he stat pads against garbage teams here, his play is way worse on a consistent bases at arsenal.

First 2 seasons at arsenal the fucker use to be scared of shooting
>>
Sead Kolasinac is the best defender in the league. I know his brother he is my neighbour and he throws the iron ball in athletics. Good family.
>>
>>77025442
Actually during his first few months, like all Arsenal players, he seemed fine with not only shooting but shooting first time without a touch too.
>>
>>77025489

I agree for you. He truly is the best defender in the league.
>>
>>77025540

convenient that
>>
>>77025442
>i don't care about if he stat pads against garbage teams here

He did exactly the same in Spain. Ozil has NEVER been a big game player. His style is too passive to break down proper organised teams. What he's excellent at is punishing poor positioning and marking. You've seen his assists, they all land either on a teammates foot or set up for a one touch shot.

Yeah we need a higher impact player instead to challenge so he might have to leave, I don't know how that then leads onto calling him shit. Seen him in person a dozen or so times and the guy is a fucking incredible footballer
>>
https://twitter.com/samuelJayC/status/884087378033475585

If anyone say anything about Arsenalfan tv again show them this
>>
>>77026355
are these ironic now? every reveal has nothing but replies mocking them
>>
I finally get a soccer gf and I find out her team is fucking West Brom
>>
>buy Lacazette and Lemar
>sell Alexis
>keep Walnut, Welbeck and Coquelin
>don't sign a CM or CB

not exactly a stellar transfer window is it?
>>
>>77026788
Replace Lemar with Mahrez and you've got a good window
>>
>>77026768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_7W-h0T618
>>
>>77026812
no you won't. we have signed two players who are no where near as good as alexis and lost a player who has contributed 40+ goals this season. We're probably weaker as a side if that happens. And that doesn't even begin to compare us to what other teams have done this window, and how far behind them we were to begin with

Ideally we needed a minimum of 6 first team starters to be competitive and yet we're getting 2 or 3 and losing our main player. It iwll be a disastrous window
>>
File: 1463486032699.jpg (177KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463486032699.jpg
177KB, 768x1024px
>>77026768
>>
>>77026875
Team cohesion is better with chile fucked off

You'd let him fuck your wife to stay wouldn't you
>>
>>77026939
of coursh!
>>
File: cheeky ray parlour.jpg (21KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky ray parlour.jpg
21KB, 620x413px
>still 5 days until preseason
>still a month until season proper
>still almost two months until the end of the transfer window in which >we will get rejected by monaco and end up losing sanchez and getting kalou

fuckin end me lads
>>
>>77026974
I don't feel anything in transfer window as long as Wenger still in 2bh. Nothing will really changes anyway, just looking forward in watching the new lads playing.
>>
>>77027068
we're going to get spanked by bayern and chelsea in pre-season
>>
>>77027068
yh but the pain of wenger is now just a dull throbbing of the brain
>>
File: utd.png (150KB, 627x921px) Image search: [Google]
utd.png
150KB, 627x921px
Let's face it, he was talking about >us.
>>
>>77027465
what?
>>
>>77027465
Should we get a Rooney statue outside the Emirates then
>>
>>77027465

The Bergkamp statue is the one that I would say is what he's directly talking about
>>
>>77027524
Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. Nice to see not everyone has an inability to read.
>>
>>77001284
Iwobi
>>
>>77027524
Sounds more like the Statue of Liberty imo desu
>>
>>77002895
>>77003115
We'll sign Pulisic one day
>>
File: fhwddb.jpg (66KB, 613x402px) Image search: [Google]
fhwddb.jpg
66KB, 613x402px
>>77027524
>>77027540
Who is this cunt
>>
>buy Lemar, Lacazette, and Mahrez
>sell that dispossession merchant Alexis to City for 80m

good window laddos
>>
>>77027625
Let's raid him with anime.
>>
>>77027625
>loooooooooooool
>bergkamp

quite angry desu
>>
are there worse """"""fans"""""" than the groveling "we are not worthy" Alexshit cuckolds?
>>
we need a CM as well lads who should we get
>>
>>77027797
Flamini's a free agent again
>>
>>77027813
french elon musk la
>>
>>77027625
You? Who gives a shit about a random United-fan not rating Bergkamp?
>>
>>77027919
yeah i was confuse as well, i thought he was a former footballer or something

strange post
>>
so rppney's back at everton

cesc return when
>>
>>77028111
Too much butthurt on Wenger's part, I guess. Saying we've got Ozil and such, well just play Ozil and Cesc together. Fans would welcome him.
>>
>>77028365
Literally cuckoldry

I bet you'd give Chilesnake 500k a week too
>>
>>77027919
Taken to my first game at Highbury during his first season, known of him longer than fucking Wenger. I saw him play for Arsenal for a decade.

Of course I'm gonna sperg out.
>>
>>77028403
The true cuckoldry is letting top players to go to rival clubs in the league. The incompetent of Wenger makes another episode of cucked is about to happen again just like RVP, Cesc, Nasri, etc where they played against us and helped the rivals to won the league while we are scrapping for top 4. That's the true cuckoldry.
>>
any of yall know of any english models with really thick eyebrows that look like my sister

trying to help a friend

thanks
>>
>>77028556
Yeah Arsenal should beg and plead a player who demands to leave to not go. Not cuck behavior at all
>>
>>77028614
Arsenal should convinces top players to stay, offering alternatives and incentives so they change their minds. If the boards don't care about top players leaving then we only get mediocre players scrapping for Europa League next season, or even trying to be relevant in next few years. Oh well, as long as Wenger still in, it's hard to convince top players because we all know Wenger means stagnation.
>>
Where did this 80m figure come from?
>>
Vardy IN
Wilshere IN
Ramsey OUT
Chech OUT
Big Andy IN
>>
>>77028808
Also
Alexshit OUT
>>
>>77028439
He's a nobody.

Although I am too concerned with the opinions of randoms on the internet when it's disrespectful towards someone I respect, so I get it.

It's probably not healthy though.
>>
Lemar IN
Mahrez IN
Alexshit OUT
>>
File: 1499592164730.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499592164730.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
What do we WANT?! MAHREZ AND LEMAR

WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?! !!
>>
stop watching porn
>>
>>77029216
never
>>
>>77029216
IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME WE UNDERSTAND NEGOTIATIONS CAN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT
>>
File: 1499594456858.webm (874KB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499594456858.webm
874KB, 1138x640px
>>77029364
>>77029334
Don't be spoil sports
>>
>>77029334
fuck off
>>
>>77027625
Wait, was Bergkamp actually shit?
>>
>>77028808
>>77028827
Based Chile.
>>
>>77029216
Refreshing to see a non-Cara webm from you
>>
wanting mahrez outs you as a dipshit who knows nothing about soccer
>>
>>77029850
>soccer
>>
>>77029891
reminder that brits originally called it soccer
>>
>>77029302
Smartest post itt
>>
>>77029302
This. Read H-manga.
>>
File: 1499593671832.webm (2MB, 1380x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499593671832.webm
2MB, 1380x900px
>>77029828
She isn't quite Cara level but she's a nice backup
>>
>>77030037
She's not even that nice but she's easily way better than Cara.
>>
>>77030082
LOL!

Everything about that sentence was wrong, everything...
>>
https://youtu.be/laJYdMPWgrM?t=15m53s

>Ty

ROBBIE OUT
>>
>>77030189
>they only pick darkies for their team
racists
>>
>>77029688

No.

That guy probably never watched Bergkamp play live. It's the only explanation for why he would try to reduce an assessment of his qualities to league goals scored alone.

Bergkamp was more of a number 10 than an out-and-out striker. So you won't really appreciate his greatness without looking into his assists.

Look at his goals & assists in all competitions and you get an idea of how awesome he was (G = Goals. A = Assists. G+A = Goals + Assists.):

>95/96
G 16
A 13
G+A 29

>96/97
G 14
A 17
G+A 31

>97/98
G 22
A 20
G+A 42

>98/99
G 16
A 15
G+A 31

>99/00
G 10
A 16
G+A 26

>00/01
G 5
A 6
G+A 11

>01/02
G 14
A 19
G+A 33

>02/03
G 7
A 19
G+A 26

>03/04
G 5
A 16
G+A 21

>04/05
G 8
A 17
G+A 25

>05/06
G 3
A 8
G+A 11
>>
https://www.arsenal.com/news/travelling-squad-tour-announced
>>
>>77031114
Travelling squad

Petr Cech (GK)
Emi Martinez (GK)
David Ospina (GK)
Krystian Bielik
Cohen Bramall
Francis Coquelin
Mohamed Elneny
Olivier Giroud
Alex Iwobi
Sead Kolasinac
Laurent Koscielny
Alexandre Lacazette
Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Donyell Malen
Per Mertesacker
Nacho Monreal
Reiss Nelson
Eddie Nketiah
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Mesut Ozil
Aaron Ramsey
Theo Walcott
Danny Welbeck
Joe Willock
Granit Xhaka
>>
Sanchez is gone then
>>
>>77031114
neat.jpg

anyone know when Alexis is due in training and expectations of his first game (if he stays)? I remember he was meant to miss the start of last season but somehow didn't
>>
>>77031186
So is Rob Holding and Chambers

feels bad man
>>
>>77031125
>walnut
>welbeck
>coquelin

we're never getting rid of them, are we?
>>
>>77031235
i unironically rate welbz and coq
>>
>>77031230

Wasn't Holding JUST signed last season too?
>>
>>77031435
relax la
>>
>>77031230
yeah but they played a tournament (u21 euros) so they get their break now
alexis and mustafi played confederations
>>
>>77031474
I was being sarcastic
>>
>>77031459

Ay mon I was just being curioos
>>
>>77031488
i don't care
>>
File: 1495915464723.jpg (1MB, 1299x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1495915464723.jpg
1MB, 1299x1595px
>>77031510
fair enough
>>
Hope Alexis and Lazy Ozil do leave.

Arsenal cracks the Top 4 again. Muh CL

Makes some good moves in the 2018 season and then wins the Double.

It's always darkest before dawn.
>>
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/884181118739664896
>>
File: 1031569567123.jpg (37KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1031569567123.jpg
37KB, 400x361px
PAUL MERSON IS A CHELSEA FAN

“I was a Chelsea fan when I was growing up, and Butch was the main man at Stamford Bridge back then. I've met him a few times since – we were on A Question of Sport together, and he knows he was my idol. He's sick of me telling him, especially when I've had a drink.”
>>
What if the plane crashes
>>
>>77031125
>Cech
dying
>Martinez
small baller
>Ospina
leaving
>Bielik
baby baller
>Bramall
baby baller
>Coquelin
shit
>Elneny
average will never be a big daddy baller
>Giroud
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
>Iwobi
teeny tiny microballer
>Kolasinac
A psycho
>Koscielny
choke artist
>Lacazette
medium-sized baller
>Ainsley
LEAVE HIM OPEN LET HIM SHOOT
>Donyell
literally who
>Mert
basically retired let's be honest
>Monreal
small baller
>Nelson
small baller will never be a big baller like daddy
>Nketiah
nigerian sanogo
>Ox
small baller choke artist cringe player
>Ozil
small baller brain in big baller body
>Ramsey
choke artist
>Walcott
choke artist small baller still doesn't know how to cross the ball
>Welbeck
big baller brain in small baller body
>Willock
on his way out the door like his brother
>Xhaka
a slug
>>
>>77032627
We get to rebuild with billions in gift
>>
File: does Jewmaican know?.jpg (67KB, 615x925px) Image search: [Google]
does Jewmaican know?.jpg
67KB, 615x925px
>>77029216
>>77029394
>>77030037

So is pic related why this happened?

Good for you, btw, I don't know how this girl manages to look so young and so used up already.

She makes me believe the whole Project Monarch stories, desu
>>
>>77006175
t.Ali Baba Smith
>>
>>77027761
Americans who supports European football clubs. Disgusting tbqh.
>>
lads I just had a dream in which Alexis signed for Bayern
>>
File: DD_CY67VYAABVbZ.jpg (174KB, 1029x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DD_CY67VYAABVbZ.jpg
174KB, 1029x1200px
>>77034126
for how much
>>
>>77034084
How is that different from you doing it
>>
File: bdnfj.png (692KB, 692x848px) Image search: [Google]
bdnfj.png
692KB, 692x848px
Please rate, lads. It's time for Bellerin to try being a winger, even if he can't cross
>>
>>77034180
I'm not an Arsenal fan. I'm here for fun and because at least there is a Chilean in the squad. You?
>>
>>76991204
i love u neny

<3
>>
>>77030189
>Troopz commentary
That was more entertaining than some of our game.

>>77031488
Made my heart skip a beat la.
>>
>>77034240
I was just in the first Eternal Arsenal thread so I stayed on. I watch every game but I like football way more
>>
>>77034174
not sure since I only saw him posing in bayern's shirt
>>
Who /sp/urs here?
>>
>>77037153
>blues ready to sign Sanchez after missing out on lukaku
>turning to arsenal when u need a marquee signing
Arsenal have progressed indeed.
>>
>>77027465

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'
>>
>>77032576
>when I've had a drink
So that's all the fucking time.
>>
>>77034230
Bellerin was a winger.
Arsenal coverted him into a fullback.
I personally agree that this is his best position.
>>
You guys rember that time when >Higuain close, Rooney next
and now we know Higwayne is a massive choker and rooney is at Everton.
I wish time could stop
>>
>perez not even on tour
why is wenger so disgusting with select players?
>>
>>77037999
Feels bad man.
Perez is literally a prolific goal scorer from a top league. He's better than what he is treated as.
>>
File: Obi-Wan dissappoint.jpg (22KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan dissappoint.jpg
22KB, 480x346px
>>77037294
surely copied but still funny. Well done!
>>
File: IMG-20170710-WA0000.jpg (105KB, 750x1297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170710-WA0000.jpg
105KB, 750x1297px
Based Lee Dixon laying the fucking SMACK down on fat faggot John Cross
>>
Should really try to offload Wilshere to Everton before they run out of cash
>>
Gonna be cringe as fuck when he doesn't sign a new contract

feels bad man
>>
File: 1495704179482.jpg (126KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495704179482.jpg
126KB, 720x800px
>>77038237
almost feel bad for John

almost....fuck that cunt
>>
>>77037907
But can he defend?

>>77038042
His only mistake is that interview la.
>>
>>77038237
kek based dicko
>>
>>76994931
pls tell me this was GOTS
>>
>>77038237
Based Dixon
>>
>>76994931
and then they beat you 3:0 at SP.
>>
lads

LADS

L A D S

>alecshit sanshit in loo
>>
>>76991467
Correct

I unironically believe that Wilshere still has the skill but has been both misused and tortured by the incompetent Arsenal medical team

It's not wenger it's not the players it's not the fans it's not the flopiness it's the medical team
>>
WENGER OUUUUUUUUT
>>
File: 1499469922289.gif (3MB, 403x369px) Image search: [Google]
1499469922289.gif
3MB, 403x369px
>>77040082
THIIIIIIIIS
>>
File: 1496790923229.gif (220KB, 283x213px) Image search: [Google]
1496790923229.gif
220KB, 283x213px
Swansea City have set an asking price of £50m for midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson after rejecting an offer worth around £40m from Leicester
______
Give us Mahrez and we'll help pay for the transfer Leicester
>>
>wanting the same amount for gylfi as the amount offered by shitty for Sanchez
Kek
>>
>>77040291
The market is so fucked up.
>>
<3 c e s t <3
>>
>>77040693
What happened to him?
He was my favorite after ludivine
>>
sell girpoo and lodge a cheeky bid for costa tbqh
>>
>>77031125
>No Szczesny
WENGER OUT
CECH OUT
>>
>>77041639
Poland is gone m8
>>
>you now remember Ozil bullying Lucas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcFPqxOEPAk
>>
>>77041951
what a bunch of obnoxious manchildren
>>
File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>tfw Yaya Sanogo will be the only deadwood player we'll get rid off this summer

There will be so many Winston Bogarde's in Arsenal in a few years.
>>
#Depor president confirmed talks with #afc over Perez but possibility is 'remote', Gunners want him to stay
but why
>>
>>77043219
>gunners want him to stay
>doesnt travel to preseason
Clearly not true
>>
>>77043262
clearly
>>
>>77043219
Because Wenger is obviously just stockpiling players at this point. Signing guys just to say he signed them.
>>
>>77043357
this, or have you guys forgotten how much dead wood he had stockpiled before Özil?
>>
Is Asano ever going to play
>>
>>77043923
Maybe
>>
>>77043923
not for Arsenal
>>
>>77043923
yes, in some meaningless cup games and after a couple of years of more loans he will be going back to Japan.
>>
>LELneny
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-alexis-sanchez-latest-90m-manchester-city-stay-arsene-wenger-a7834436.html

Does the independent have the WORST site design for any newspaper?

Who can navigate this shit? Half the page is a black bar
>>
File: stairs.webm (337KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
stairs.webm
337KB, 480x270px
>>77043923
when will the asian players learn, theyre never gonna play at arsenal. kinda heartless that all theyre worth are some shirt sales
>>
>>77045125
its not a newspaper anymore IIRC

but yeah its quite shit
>>
this henry finish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvmfBnwoPHE
>>
>Alexis stay at Arsenal
>Laca was actually everything we need alongside Alexis to win the premier, because now we have the possession AND goals
>This makes Alexis happy enough to stay at Arsenal until he retired from football
>>
>>77045168
what am i watching here?
>>
>>77045793
so what you're saying is Alexis is gay?
>>
>>77045897
Why? I mean, I know this is banter but I really dont know how did you concluded that with my post.
>>
>>77046040
>Laca was everything he needed
>This makes Alexis happy
>>
>you will never come up through the youth academy and dedicate your life to your club after a 30 year long career as a starter
>there will never be a statue of you
>>
>>77046390
>tfw no healthy Wilshere
>>
>>77046390

>you will never come up through the youth academy and dedicate your life to your club after a 30 year long career as a starter
>30 year long career as a starter

Has anyone even done this in the professional era?
>>
>>77046581
Totti or somethin
>>
>>77046581
Totti almost. 30 years is stretching it a bit though.
>>
File: IMG_5629.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5629.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey Japanon,

Can you read this for me?

My Japanese coworker gave it to me and I'm scared it's like wasabi flavor or some shit. It looks like peanut butter or something.

Thanks, Anon

PS where is Miyaichi? Ded?
>>
>>77046972
It's obviously otter flavored
>>
>>77046972
post the other side of the packet la
>>
File: IMG_5632.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5632.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>77047063
What IS this
>>
File: 1476672606454.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476672606454.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
>>76991204
>tfw your family is quite a shitshow and you only find piece when at training
>>
>>77047162
taste it and find out innit
>>
>no rumours

I'm worried
>>
>>77047162
I've had those before, not wasabi flavored but you may not like it. I thought it to be a bit bitter.

Ryo left the club 2 years ago, he went back to the Netherlands if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>77048079
Ryo went to St. Paul in Bundes2
>>
>>77046972
crippled at st pauli
>>
>>77047162
japanese penis on a bag
>>
>>77047162
Persimmon seeds la

Also the stuff at the back is some bullshit about sea otters
>>
>>77048102
did he? I don't remember anything after he was loaned out when Arsenal visited Asia

or I'm just delirious from sleep deprivation
>>
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/884530418787209217
>>
>>77048275
Time for the lads to find Nemo
>>
>Akpom too shit for pre-season
lel
>>
>>77034230
>4 players who cant defend in the middle of the pitch
thatll end well
>>77040590
I'd argue Siggy is actually worth £50m in this messed up market since he is the only thing keeping Swansea up these past two years and staying up in the PL is worth more than £50m
>>
>>77048501
RIP
>>
>>77048501
i told you idiots afobe was heaps better than him
>>
>>77048861
My FIFA 15 career in 2022 my 3-5-2 system had Akpom and Afobe up top both at 88 overall rating. Unbeatable
>>
>>77048875
>3-5-2 system
fag
>>
Pulisic to Arsenal when
>>
>>77048928
after john brooks la
>>
>>77048964
based
>>
Play for the name on the front of the shirt, and they’ll remember the name on the anime.
>>
>>77048905
How
>>
>all the deadwood still at the club
WWEEEEENGGGGER
>>
post based /arse/ posters

I'll start:

>the Chilean who hates Alexis and calls him Alexshit
>>
>>77047162
Those are the simple soya rice crackers with peanuts. Pretty decent drinking snack actually, though very common. Green ones are wasabi, which are far better, imo, and there is also disgusting sour Ume flavoured one, which you luckily dont have.
>>
>>77046972
Just a little, did-you-know, story about otters eating, opening food, while swimming on their backs. Japan is full of cutesy trash, even based drinking snacks like this one, surely aimed at adult men, are full of this crap.

Miyaichi is at St. Pauli, doing alright.

Sorry about late responses, i check very infrequently, since not much is going on at moment.
>>
File: 1497475843721.jpg (41KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
1497475843721.jpg
41KB, 639x424px
https://twitter.com/auto_sphwbb
>>
>>77051257
how did you stumble upon this lad
>>
>>77051280
typed places near by me into twitter looking for friends <3
>>
File: TSUUUU ME.webm (2MB, 1280x616px) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUU ME.webm
2MB, 1280x616px
>>77041951
TSUUUUUUUU
>>
New thread when? It should be Aussie themed
>>
>>77053848
use this pic as op
>>
>>77053925
>>77053925
>>77053925
>>
>>77027125
Until we have another 10-2 and top players leaving to rival clubs, that'd be brain tumor. Really glad Claude survived that for now.
>>
>>77045168
not even that, asano doesn't have a squad number, japons can't buy his kit from the shop, they have to go to kit builder and put a random number under the name and they don't understand the latin script, so they can't use the website, it's too much work
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.