[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jacksonville Jaguars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: images[1].jpg (5KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
5KB, 175x131px
>Two of the top 10 CBs in the NFL last year on the same team along with one of the top nickelbacks in the secondary
>Two time interceptions leader in his prime at FS
>Solid playmaker at SS
>Two of the fastest LBs in the entire league and PFF's 4th highest rated LB on the same team
>DROTY nominee, #4 pick in the draft going into his sophomore year, Malik Jackson coming off of a career year and Calais Campbell head up the trenches
>One of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year
>Probably the most talented team in the NFL on paper

And that's just the defense, I won't even mention the fact that they have THREE #1 caliber receivers capable of scoring from anywhere on the field, and the best receiver in college football last year running the #4 spot, and a literal rookie Earl Campbell clone in the backfield so how in the fuck does this team not break .500 this year? How exactly do they not win the division this year?

I think it's virtually impossible. Even Bortles can't turn the ball over enough to keep them from going. I've already put money on the Jaguars making the playoffs
>>
File: jags.jpg (173KB, 1058x694px) Image search: [Google]
jags.jpg
173KB, 1058x694px
>>
File: fins pepe.png (218KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
fins pepe.png
218KB, 400x500px
Not even the best team in their state.
>>
I know nothing about the NFL but fuck it you convinced me OP. Putting money on da Jags.
>>
>>>/tv/nfl
Don't leak.
>>
One day the Jags will figure their shit out and create a Pats-esque dynasty
>>
>Blake Bortles still at QB
Nah
>>
>>76893364
Stop baiting OP. No fan of the Jags actually believes this. Were all getting ready for disappointment and failure.
>>
>>76893589
I hope it's a dollar
>>
Blake Bortles has experience playing safety
>>
File: IMG_2552.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2552.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>76893510
ftfy
>>
>>76893364
speaking as a buffalo bills fan I can assure you a top 5 defense won't get you to the playoffs. 17 years without a playoff appearance and many of those years the bills have sported a top 10 defense. Some of them the defense has been top 2.

With Blake Bortles as your QB you're f-ing doomed. In today's NFL, offense wins in the regular season, defense wins in the playoffs (where they don't call so many defensive penalties for playing defense). Welcome to the same hell bills fans have been suffering in for 17 years. You'll never see the playoffs until you land a QB as good as the other teams in your division. granted its not as hopeless for the jags as it has been for the bills (fuck brady) but it's still pretty hopeless right now.
>>
File: 1353273982005.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1353273982005.png
121KB, 250x418px
>Jaguars have been rebuilding for years and knocked the 2016 draft out of the park and still can't get past 5 wins
>Titans went from worst team in the league to almost winning the AFC South in one year

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>76893364
Two words:
BLAKE BORTLES
>>
You should have a green text for the offensive side of the ball
>>
>>76903676
>Leonard Fournette, generational running back talent that some scouts say is a better prospect than Adrian Peterson
>Allen Robinson/Allen Hurns/Marqise Lee, all capable #1s
>Upgraded OLine
>Shit QB
>>
File: wikdx41wqnw8sfumpluk.jpg (75KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
wikdx41wqnw8sfumpluk.jpg
75KB, 800x534px
>>76903215
>Titans still got single handedly BTFO by Jalen Ramsey
>>
>>76893364
Are there many jaguars (Panthera onca) in Florida?
>>
>>76905946
No
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.