[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 133

File: no deal.jpg (222KB, 976x1256px) Image search: [Google]
no deal.jpg
222KB, 976x1256px
New Rumour Edition
Spain Is Tax Abuse Heaven Sub-Edition
Every other country seems to be able to prevent terrorist attacks sub-sub-Edition
Arsenals only gossip are about contact extensions and hope at keeping players rather than buying new ones sub-sub-sub-Edtion

>Tottenham want £45m for England defender Kyle Walker, 27, who is a target for Manchester City. (Daily Star)

Arsenal have told Barcelona that defender Hector Bellerin, 22, is not for sale and are confident the Spaniard will stay this summer. (Independent) (he just signed a 5 year deal, why would he leave now unless it's for £60m?)

>And the North London club have opened talks with midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 26, over a contract extension to avoid further uncertainty over his future. (Daily Telegraph)

Juventus have lined up Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian, 27, as their preferred replacement for defender Dani Alves, who looks set to leave the Serie A champions. (Goal.com)

>Alves, 34, is ready to agree a two-year deal with Manchester City once he resolves his departure from Juventus. (Daily Mail)

Manchester United would be Cristiano Ronaldo's only choice if he opted for a Premier League return, according to the 32-year-old's advisers. (Daily Record)

>But Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has described the speculation over Cristiano Ronaldo's future as "very strange" and says there are no plans to sell the forward. (Talksport)

Swansea City will sign Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, 19, on a one-year loan deal. (Daily Mirror)

>And the Welsh outfit have also asked Fenerbahce about the availability of former Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel, 32. (Daily Mail)

Bojan Krkic may still have a future at Stoke City, says chief executive Tony Scholes. The playmaker, 26, has been linked with various Spanish clubs after a half-season loan to Mainz. (Stoke Sentinel)
>>
File: BIG BRAIN PEP.jpg (43KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
BIG BRAIN PEP.jpg
43KB, 400x640px
>Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola says the 35-year-old striker, who is out of contract at Manchester United at the end of June, has had "many offers from the US and beyond". (Gazzetta dello Sport via Manchester Evening News)

West Ham have begun talks over a new deal with midfielder Pedro Obiang, 25, as they look to fend off interest from Everton, Sevilla and AC Milan. (Daily Mirror)

>Chelsea are planning to loan out 22-year-old centre-back Kurt Zouma this summer as they look to sign Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, 30, and Southampton's Virgil van Dijk, 25. (Evening Standard)

West Brom are set to offer defender Jonny Evans, 29, a £100,000-a-week contract, which will make him best paid player in club's history. (Sun)

>German goalkeeper Loris Karius, 23, has signalled to Liverpool that he is going nowhere this summer. (Goal.com)

Real Madrid defender Pepe, 34, says he has not made a decision on his future, despite being linked with a summer move to Paris St-Germain. (ESPN FC)

>Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala, 26, is discussing a move to Lyon. (Daily Mail)

Huddersfield boss David Wagner is set to sign Reading's 28-year-old midfielder Danny Williams. (Sun)

>Chelsea are close to the signing of Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore, 21. (Sport via Daily Star)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says that striker Olivier Giroud, 30, remains a key player in his squad. (Evening Standard)

>Watford winger Nordin Amrabat, 30, has been linked with a move to La Liga side Deportivo La Coruna. (Watford Observer)
>>
File: DCyR5vMXcAAy2X8.jpg (82KB, 700x613px) Image search: [Google]
DCyR5vMXcAAy2X8.jpg
82KB, 700x613px
It's happening
>>
File: LAR griz.jpg (2MB, 3266x4406px) Image search: [Google]
LAR griz.jpg
2MB, 3266x4406px
West Ham United co-owner David Sullivan has offered a £25,000 reward to find the 'Essex Spiderman' who broke into his mansion last Sunday. (Daily Mirror)

>Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo has shrugged off talk of his future to appear in a Save the Children video for World Refugee Day. (Daily Mirror)

The Bundesliga has announced new kick-off times for the 2017-18 season, including Friday and Monday night games. (Bundesliga)

>Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has bought a number of horses as he plans to conquer Royal Ascot as well as the Premier League. (Racing Post)

London-born George Saunders is the only English professional currently playing domestic football in South America - and he could find himself wearing the yellow of Colombia at next year's World Cup. (Independent)
>>
>>76669646
would need to hear their side of the story first to be honest

why were they chatting shit about you?
>>
>>76669664
I don't like these true 'rumours' at the bottom of the page. I'd rather be spoonfed bullshit like a real trans lad
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>76669610
>Juventus have lined up Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian, 27, as their preferred replacement for defender Dani Alves, who looks set to leave the Serie A champions
>>
>>76669646
You're a fucking retard. You dont kick out habitants without giving them a 1 month notice.
>>
Was Bojan really that bad for Swansea? Why was he loaned out? He used to be great.
>>
>>76669751
>bojan
>swansea
>>
>>76669751
he's permaded in stoke
>>
>>76669764
I meant Stoke. No bully mate, it's hot, I'm tired and so on.

>>76669770
Real shame desu.
>>
>>76669758
Fuck off with your blog you enormous faggot. Take this trash to /adv/
>>
>>76669796
"no"
>>
>>76669776
This humidity has cooked my brain but even I'm not dumb enough to confuse Bojan and Borja ahahahahaha what a fucking mong.
But for reals, he was pretty good for them. Think he had a couple of injuries and some games he was invisible but very decent overall. That attacking midfield 3 of Shaqiri, Bojan and Arnautovic looked like Europa League places contender
>>
>>76669758
Just throw yourself off a bridge to avoid all this
>>
>>76669646
>>76669758
Didnt read lol
>>
>>76669810
That's a real shame. I liked the Shaqiri, Bojan and Arnautovic line up. Fucking hell.
>>
who /big boy/ here?
>>
>>76669864
R-rossy boy?
>>
>>76669758
that whole situation just sounds like a complete clusterfuck and if i were you i'd distance myself as far away as possible.
>>
>buying a player who practises islam
>buying a player who represents a country which funds ISIS
Liverpool are scum
>>
>>76669908
That's what I was initially gonna do: leave, start over, let them fuck up that house without me.

But im taking my house back and they will leave and i will make the remainder of their stay unbearable. And I will turn this house in to a home without them.

Only shitty part is im still a semi decent person and couldnt let my ex go homeless so im kicking her out of the master bedroom and forcing her to pay rent in one of the roommates old rooms. Which will become awkward when I inevitably start bringing over every girl she was "worried about" when we were dating.
>>
>>76669951
That's quite a stretch
>>
>>76669990
its quite a fact Egypt at a minimum turn a blind eye at ISIS. They allow their troops to control sinai at least. Reminder the person who placed the bomb on the russian airline at Sharm was never found. All other staff protected him
>>
>>76669957
I'm aure there's a middle ground between turning your house over to these savages and making the rest of their tenancy unbearable. Just serve them their notice and move on
>>
>>76670007
Therefore Liverpoop are scum for signing Salah?
>>
>>76670021
I know I should but im just so full of... disappointment. I placed my faith in these people and this is what I got. I feel like retribution is the only thing that'll make it slightly worth it but I know it wont actually.

I know they will be hostile when I get home too, maybe I give them a chance to behave before I start stooping to their level? I dont know. Im going to bed, the last 8 months have made me tired.
>>
>>76670028
>replying to /pol/ tourist shitposters

Lad...
>>
>>76670052
Iz 'ot
>>
>>76669610
Murray btfo
>>
>>76669957
Are you stupid?
It's your fucking house and you are not a decent person for allowing her or the other retards to fuck you over. Let her kill herself, chances are she wont do it. Anyone who has ever cut themselves is mentally deranged.
You probably have no choice but to give them til the end of the month but cancel all utilities like internet, don't buy food just feed yourself and let them fuck off.
Your ex needs to go, it's hard to walk away sometimes but that's poison in your life. You don't owe her anything.
Sign the deed over to me, I'll handle it
>>
>>76670049
Just say they have until the end of the month to leave and if they don't you'll start legal proceedings. Wait until then before you do retribution. You have to be seen as fair. Get a third party to witness your notice. Legally you're suppose to give them 1 month, so you're in a bit of a pickle in that regard.

If they start acting up, record it. Record the damage. So on, so forth.

>>76670083
I honestly dunno how he won two Wimbledon. He's played dogshit the last tournaments post 2nd win. It's disgusting.
>>
File: tmp_7853-imo9qB1l995836850.jpg (27KB, 554x640px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7853-imo9qB1l995836850.jpg
27KB, 554x640px
>>76670083
>>76670090
Still no. 1 lmao
>>
kumiko
>>
>>76669646
depends on local laws. find a lawyer and discuss it with them, not here.
>>
>>76670191
This, then report back and tell us what you learned
>>
>>76670191
Maybe he wants opinions from people he's not paying and are similar to those he's discussing? Get a better view of things.

>Liverpool are closing in on Roma and Egypt winger Mohamed Salah in a deal that could be worth a club record £39m.

I thought he was shite at Chelsea?
>>
Polish media says (citing his manager or something) that Lewandowski is kinda fed up/disappointed with Buyern after this season.
Lewy for Donaldo swap when?
>>
File: ultra reee.jpg (46KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
ultra reee.jpg
46KB, 375x592px
>Oxford United manager Michael Appleton has joined Leicester City as Craig Shakespeare's assistant.

REEEEE. DON'T SAY WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND CAUSE IT'S THE PL. YOU'RE ASSISTANT MANAGER, NOT THE FULL TIME ONE YOU MONG.

Great. Now who do we have? I don't want Dean Windass desu. I just want a guy who can manage to buy some insanely good players, who isn't afraid of looking abroad either.
>>
>>76670287
>Chelsea transfer news: Robert Lewandowski targeted by Antonio Conte following Bayern Munich star’s ‘disappointment’ at Bundesliga club

:^)
>>
File: IT IS HAPPENING.jpg (24KB, 318x481px) Image search: [Google]
IT IS HAPPENING.jpg
24KB, 318x481px
IT'S HAPPENING!
>>
>>76670049
I'm a Harvard educated lawyer. Pay me 40,000$ plus an additional 1,500$ and I will ponder taking on your case.
>>
File: 1483010862444.png (619KB, 909x865px) Image search: [Google]
1483010862444.png
619KB, 909x865px
>>76670167

>>76670312
Would be great, but Lukaku is already done and I can't see Chelsea signing both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3CanTl4hc4
>>
>>76670325
>jeff.reineadelaide
literally who?
>>
>>76670312
OH FUCK

I'd love to see him in England, but would he do it? Kinda feels like his only prospects nowadays are a Real/Barca move and nothing "less".
>>
File: IT IS HAPPENING 2.jpg (120KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IT IS HAPPENING 2.jpg
120KB, 750x1334px
>>76670381
An meme. Like Francis Jeffers.

BUT IT'S HAPPENING FAGGOT.
>>
File: I know this man.jpg (123KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
I know this man.jpg
123KB, 600x900px
>>76670049
>>76670350
>pic related proves it
top top professor, only the best students are selected
>>
>>76670388
>>76670325
I don't like this trend of footballers liking/disliking, following/unfollowing to "hint" their intentions. Feels like something out of mean girls
>>
>>76670423
Nothing to hint about. Mbappe has spoken to Wenger for a few years, Mbappe has spoken to Reineadelaide during France youth team meet ups. French players all know about Wenger and Mbappe is young enough that a 3 year stay at Arsenal isn't going to be a problem for his career. The only people who can lose in this is Arsenal when they spend £100m on him. Mbappe is a good talent but any logical view will realise that he's likely to just do a Martial.
>>
>>76670443
what £ do you figure it would have taken Wonga to drop for moneyco to give Mbappe up last year?
>>
Fucking kek,I wish managers would share their honest thoughts on Twitter like Trump
>>
>>76670509
Probably £25m+. Guy was 17 during the window I think and was a talent and had 4 years (I think) on his contract. £100m is insanity and I'm sure it's utter bollocks. £100m might just be 'you would have to bid this for us to even think of letting him go, he isn't worth this but we won't stop you'.

I believe Wenger spoke to Mbappe last year and said he'd like him at Arsenal but he needed first team football which Moneyco were offering. The fact he raped it up means that Wonga probably sees him as worth building around. Wonga will leave eventually, having Mbappe there when he left would be great.
>>
>>76670531
I wish Trump would have the balls to bomb North Korea back to the stone age, since they're preparing for their 6th (SIXTH) Nuclear Missile Test 'soon'.

>Chelsea are confident manager Antonio Conte will sign a new contract this summer.

>The Italian, 47, still has two seasons left on the three-year deal he signed when he joined the club last summer.
>>
>>76670545
Speaking of nukes, would you rather nuke
>Scousers
>Pakis
>>
>>76670536
>>76670443
60 is more reasonable in today's market but yeah I don't see the kid becoming the next Henry
I'd rather sign Dembele for an inflated price
>>
MEN: Manchester United agree deal for Benfica star Anderson Talisca

First line
>Manchester United have agreed a deal with Benfica star Anderson Talisca, according to reports.
>according to reports
Some high quality journalism there
>>
>>76670284
well it varies differently, tenants have some rights in some states, less in others. can't say much without knowing more.
>>
>>76670581
>agreed

>according to reports
>>
Remember when spurs thought they had a "special relationship" with real Madrid but it just meant Real could buy spurs best players lol. Spurs thought they were getting Ozil
>>
File: Beyond Winning.jpg (61KB, 512x840px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond Winning.jpg
61KB, 512x840px
>>76670595
Why do you assume those roommates are tenants? He probably didn't even draw up a contract. Read pic related and sit them down.
>>
>>76669696
>City sign Juventus unwanted trash
>Juve want to sign United's hidden gems

kek
>>
>>76670645
>United's hidden gems
>Darmian?
He's quite average
>>
>>76670049
>give them a chance
theyre doing what theyre doing because the KNOW, they fucking KNOW that there. are. no. consequences for their actions. dont reveal your intentions dont be genuine, put yourself in a position where you can get them all out in a manner where you take the least damage and then you execute. im sorry it has come to this, you seem like a top tier anon but this is how it must be done. the way women prepare for divorce. Making sure everything is in place for months before dropping the bomb on her unsuspecting slave beta husband. youre the cunt wife, theyre the Sys-admin husband.
>>
>>76670652
SHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP WE WANNA SELL HIM TO THE JEEPS FOR 50M
>>
>>76670574
60 is more reasonable than 100, but still ridiculous for what Mbappe is.
>>
>lucas lima set to join barcelona on a bosman in january
Kek, how about that.
>>
>>76669957
>dating multiple girls at once
Why would you do this
>>
>>76670652
>He's quite average
Decent squad player though
>>
File: 1497895378689.png (1MB, 1236x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1497895378689.png
1MB, 1236x1194px
what the..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFREEtKRGr0
>>
"Manchester United have been cleared by Fifa of wrongdoing in the deal to sign Paul Pogba from Juventus last August.

However, football's world governing body will open disciplinary proceedings against the Italian champions after asking both clubs last month for "clarification on the deal".

>JUSTve
>>
>>76670028
Well yes. They're funding terrorism.
>>
>>76670752
I dont get it, why is no one taking legal action against Raiola as well?
>>
>>76670634
which worked out because they developed Eriksen desu. Which is worse is that Spurs are proud when Levy fucking jews other clubs around ruining relationships with them to save a few fucking pounds
>>
>>76670635
just an assumption, some states let you make claims if you inhabit a space long enough. not so easy this, so not the best place to ask. what would europeans know about this?
>>
>>76670769
He is literally a smart criminal. Why wasnt anyone able to arrest Al Capone?
>>
Can someone red pill me on Wilshere? Is he still "le talented injury man" or have clubs given up on him? Really reminds me of Deisler a bit
>>
>>76670769
>sell player for over the odds
>Juventus offer to pay agent fees of £40m
>40% of the transfer of the record signing in the world was to the agent
>pay less tax because earnings are much less
>secretly get cash back from agent
Mino was probably the one to tell UEFA when he realised Juve wanted some of that money back in cash
>>
>>76670782
the taxman got it done.
>>
I'm about to make a 17 hour long bus trip, /trans/. Recommend me some podcasts about football for me please
>>
>>76670788
he's not even the best player at Bournemouth. Fraser would look amazing at Arsenal or Barcelona.
>>
>>76670088
>let her kill herself
>anyone who has ever cut themselves is mentally deranged

You don't even know why this fella broke up with his gf but you side with him when you don't even know the full story.

Your attitude towards mental problems stinks
>>
>>76670811
Why not listen to some creepypastas instead?
>>
>>76670658
>we
>>
>>76670851
>you
>>
>>76670824
poland pls
>>
>me
>>
Blick are saying Leeds are close to signing Alioski.

And Walter Samuel's gotten into managing, accepting an assistant position at Lugano.
>>
>>76670824
aren't creepy pastas for kids?
>>
>>76670894
>Walter Samuel's gotten into managing
I'll be really disappointed if his teams doesn't play murderball.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 2560x1536px
>tfw to smart too win the league
>>
SNUBBED
SNUBBED SNUBBED SNUBBED SNUBBED
SSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

SNUBBED!
>>
>>76670906
some are good
>>
File: CXBTrqG.jpg (45KB, 460x618px) Image search: [Google]
CXBTrqG.jpg
45KB, 460x618px
Is Milan going to get CL next year? Would be about time
>>
>>76670918
Well he's just an assistant right now, so it's Tami's team. Though maybe he can actually get a team in the Super League to defend.
>>
>>76670946
>w-we never wanted him anyway, la
>p-perisic >>>>> romildo
Top fucking kek.
>>
>17 days left until pre season
>signed only one defender from a meme league
>Zlatan released
>Ronaldo not happening
>Morata isn't good enough
>Belotti is a overpriced Chicharito
>club not interested in Kane
>still have Shrek on the books
getting nervous, lads.
>>
>>76670960
On one hand, Milan seems to have signed too many players and the transfer market isn't over yet.
On the other hand, I can't see Inter getting their shit together.
>>
>>76670988
now we can persue Aubameyang r-r-right?
>>
>>76670811
did a 24 hour bus trip a couple years ago. never again will i cheap out like that. wasn't worth it.
>>
>>76670811
>17 hour long bus trip
I could be on the Mediterranean coast in that time, where the fuck are you going?
>>
What are some good cooking shows
>>
>>76670946
Is Richard Ricky's brother?
>>
File: ed.jpg (5KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
5KB, 186x186px
>>76670777
t. Ed Woodward the transfer genius
>>
>>76671028

Cooked
Chef's Table
>>
>>76671044
Hello Faizal, ready for Raya next week?
>>
File: scotlandsbraveryanfraser.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
scotlandsbraveryanfraser.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>76670819
he's look amazing anywhere, he's the GOAT after all
>>
>>76671023
>>76671027
I'm going to my parents house a couple of states away, Brazil is just that big. A plane trip just lasts a couple of hours, but it costs 5-6 times the price of the bus trip, which is already a bit expensive.
>>
File: really.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>76670988
>>17 days left until pre season

>pre season
>>
>>76671009
>inb4 Scrotone swoops in and gets the 4th place
>>
>>76671023
It is worth it if the cost of a plane ticket is equal to your monthly pay while the bus is 5 times cheaper.
>>
>>76671066
are you criticising my grammar? Pls post a non weaboo pic next time, I may take notice.
>>
>>76671086
>>76671065
makes sense then for you guys. i saved less than 100 usd, closer to 50, when going bus vs. plane. oh well live and learn.
>>
File: fucking really.jpg (122KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fucking really.jpg
122KB, 853x1024px
>>76671097
No, I'm mocking you mentioning pre-season. Who the fuck cares about that? The fact ANY transfers have been completed is insane. Wait until ConFed is over and it's a week before the ACTUAL first game before you start worrying you glorying hunting chequebook transferball fuck.
>>
>>76671086
>>76671106
The hueland's minimum wage is around 282 dollars (937 reais). The bus ticket costs 60 dollars (200 reais). The plane ticket to my hometown costs 362 dollars (1200 reais). The choice is quite easy, isn't it? Anyway, I'm about to leave, see you guys tomorrow if my bus doesnt crash on the way and I die a horrible death
>>
>>76671132
movies kept me sane in the long trip, but seeing some roads from SA, think i would rather take heavy drugs to sleep through it all.
>>
File: ttdc.png (1MB, 1230x800px) Image search: [Google]
ttdc.png
1MB, 1230x800px
Portsmouth at home on Boxing day
>>
>>76671132
Travel safely huela'
>>
>>76671251
is Islam still a big thing in Bosnia?
>>
Does /trans/ rate Daniel Welbeck? I think he's a top lad!
>>
>>76671277
All jokes aside, he's probably been Arsene's best signing in all his years as manager.
>>
can't wait
>>
File: 1497192001095.gif (3MB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
1497192001095.gif
3MB, 220x290px
>>76671277
was he always injured at united too?
>>
>>76670645
>alves
>unwanted trash
>darmian
>hidden gem
>>
File: fed up pepestart.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
fed up pepestart.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>76671277
>>76671318
I don't like this meme. Have Shitzen make a shitty ABA post as usual and somebody unironically thinking that Welbeck was a good signing is disgusting..

Kys.
>>
>>76669696
there is a worrying lack of good fullbacks nowadays, maybe 3 at the back si truly the new way
>>
>>76671276
Meh not really, people around here mostly care about getting a job in administration or moving to the West to clean toilets, the wages are the same. Islam is simply a defining trait of one of three equal groups that maintain the status quo. Our islam is one of the most moderate islams in the world.
>>
>>76671338
>i rate alves because he played four good matches out of twenty
also alves is really unwanted after his statements, thats why juve is cutting down his contract and showed alves the door (hes also getting sanctioned before leaving according to >gazzetta)
>>
>>76671365
Do you think Tito's Socialism led to Islam losing its relevence in Bosnia?
>>
>>76671390
if you think about it, it's weird how losing a single game after a perfect season changes things so much for a club.
>>
>>76671421
Madrid gave them PTSD by scoring more goals than they conceded in their CL season leading up to the final
>>
>>76671421
Well, it's the second final lost in 3 years, they got btfo hard and this time they actually had hope for the game.
I think it's more of a "how are we ever going to win something like this" thing that a the final in itself.
>>
>>76671375
>I don't rate alves for no reasons and would rather have lichsteiner as a fullback instead
There is nothing wrong with his statement on dybala. He is too good for jj currently as long as Marota keeps selling key players and buying shitty players every season.
>>
>>76671440
>>I don't rate alves for no reasons
Not him and not a Juve fan, but Alves has the same skill a lot of old players have, basically he plays good only for the last months of the season, the ones that people remember.
>>
>>76671440
right or wrong that was disrespectful
he was also throwing a hissy fit because juve didnt want to renew his contract

and no, i dont want shitsteiner
and pogba wasnt a key player
>>
/trans/ has been shit so far this summer.

Nothing happening.
>>
>>76671333
At United he missed 18 games due to injury
At Arsenal he missed 79
>>
>>76671456
#snubbed
>>
>>76669610
>forgetting about the €40 million transfer of Mohamed Salah
Top jej
>>
>>76671457
Somebody broke his leg iirc. He also was sold cheaply because he was injured.
>>
>>76671467
>Liverpool funding terrorism
baka
>>
>>76671467
Not a rumour though, mong. It was posted in this thread.
>>
File: IMG_2699.png (114KB, 407x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.png
114KB, 407x430px
>Juve paying £41m to Raiola

So how much did Juventus get from the Pogba deal? £45m?
>>
>>76671472
>he's the bomb
>>76671477
Gomen, Ahmed-san
>>
>>76671481
JUST
>>
any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?
>>
>>76671507
Refused to hold a minute silence for the 96 during his medical. Deal off la'.
>>
>>76671487
As payment, bring me a selection of white girls, so I may convert them to Islam with my Holy Seed.

>>76670635
>reading...for anyone...who

>>76670788
Talented injury man. Clubs have given up on him because he is injury man. He was shite and Mememouth because it was Mememouth (though he was getting good % pass completions, it was ultimately useless). Just a lad ruined by leg breaks.

>>76671550
This made me smile. I can honestly see that happening.

>We're gathered here today for the signing of the contracts which will transfer [..] from [..] to Liverpool FC. Before we begin, we shall hold a miniute silence for the 96, who lost their lives due to government purposefully killing them and not anything to do with the fact Liverpool fans are scummy criminals who stabbed people to death in Italy a few years before Illsbreh. After the silence, the contract will be signed and [...] will have the honour of lighting the piles of Sun Newspapers which will set light to the effigy of Margaret "The Witch, Bringer Of Ruin" Thatcher.
>You'll Never Walk Alone, Amen.
>>
>>76671449
Selling alves is not only about skill, it's also about his winning mentality. Something that nobody but him and mandzukic have. Everybody else just suddenly pees on their pants on the final.
>>76671455
It's not that jj refused to renew his contract. it's him who wanted to resign from his contract.
Pogba was a key player. His physical existence was really important for jj mid. Nobody could not replace him this season.
There were also tevez, pirlo, vidal, morata that marotard let go because of muh philosophy >le we don't want to fight to convince the players to stay if they want to leave. Bullshit
>>
File: perro perro.webm (950KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
perro perro.webm
950KB, 322x240px
> Chelsea and Man Utd both keen for Lewandowski.
Thought he just wanted an extension desu (actually run until2021).
>>
>>76671456
>Waah why hasn't there been £50m+ signings during an International Tournament???
>Waaah why hasn't there been any signings (despite City already spending £100m+) when there is literally over two weeks before players are back for pre-season training
>Waaah why hasn't any of the utter bullshit peddled by the scum of the internet actually happened? WAAH WAAH WAAAH

PATHETIC.
>>
>>76671600
>It's not that jj refused to renew his contract. it's him who wanted to resign from his contract.
http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/calciomercato-juventus-ultimatum-di-dani-alves-rinnovo-o/ss0k4siyl5t81lnr72h46ofam
wrong
>>
>>76671390
Its complicated really, but socialism controling everything and the cult of tito did help everyone live together. This place really was the closest thing to a socialist utopia it could get. His death created an all out brawl for power which was partly financed by foreign interests. This made people lose faith in socialism and eachother, thus making them fall back onto their nationalistic and religious identities.
So islam and both christianities are more prominent now than say 40 years ago but its still very moderate and relatively miniscule part of our identities. For example my aunts boyfriend (shes a serb hes a muslim) regularly drinks alcohol and so do his peers. He does avoid pork but has no problem joking about religion and is the chillest dude I've met in my life.
>>
allah akbar lads
>>
>>76671621

Drama's fun desu. And there haven't been any signings that have made people go "wow... he's going WHERE?"
>>
File: 823457234.png (277KB, 1444x1024px) Image search: [Google]
823457234.png
277KB, 1444x1024px
that manchester city academy seems to be paying off dividends especially since Pep arrived. Also not included the following:
>Bernardos Silva
>Ederson
>Alexis Sanchez
>Kyle Walker
>>
>>76671621
fuck off you miserable twat. This is a /trans/ thread and youre having a go because others have mentioned barely any transfers are happening
>>
File: your evidence.jpg (333KB, 1106x962px) Image search: [Google]
your evidence.jpg
333KB, 1106x962px
>>76671643
>For example my aunts boyfriend (shes a serb hes a muslim) regularly drinks alcohol and so do his peers. He does avoid pork but has no problem joking about religion and is the chillest dude I've met in my life.

>>76671701
>Sanchez

Such a mong.

>Alexis Sanchez has agreed to join Manchester City this summer but a fee has not yet been reached with Arsenal, according to reports in Spain.
>according to reports in Spain
>The Metro reports this

Also, he wants £480,000 a week. So that's hilarious. Bit odd he's been advertising Arsenal's kit though, innit?

>>76671719
he's right though, there's been fuck loads of transfers but because you mongs just want to see tens of millions spent on a player, those transfers don't count. You're the kind of person who'd say Sol Campbell wasn't a major transfer because he left to Arse on a free.
>>
>>76671009
>Milan seems to have signed too many players
they had to desu, the team was completely trash. They also did a lot of business early exactly for that reason.
>>
>>76671789
>Bit odd he's been advertising Arsenal's kit though, innit?
No, its not.
>>
At least my club signed Fiacre Kelleher. That's one defender replaced. Charlie Raglan has been signed on a perma. So not too bad. Now we need a top striker and I hope the new manager decides to look in Europe for some gems. Kinda tired of signing English guys or English based guys.
>>
*carves away the heatstroke*
>>
>>76671132
>hueland's minimum wage is around 282 dollars
Por quanto fica uma garota de programa?
>>
>>76671804
Madrid is a bigger club than City though.
>>
File: arsenal-2012-13-home-kit.jpg (144KB, 950x594px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal-2012-13-home-kit.jpg
144KB, 950x594px
>>76671828
well for the sake of it here is also Van Persie advertising a kit the same summer he signed for United
>>
>>76671833
United are a bigger club than City though.
>>
>>76671833
You now remember Vermaelen
>>
>>76671842
You now remember that Vermaelen has won the treble
>>
File: number7.png (402KB, 757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
number7.png
402KB, 757x1024px
Sanchez gone or just a misstake?
>>
>>76671850
He was at Roma last year, was he no't he? Surprised. I rate him higher than Mathieu.
>>
>>76671841
Here is Samir Nasri posing for the 2011 Arsenal away kit, in the same summer he signed for Man City
>>
>>76671860
Numbers do change though, lad. This isn't surprising. Don't you remember last year there were a few t-shirts with players who hadn't moved yet or didn't. Who knows. Spain says he's agreed to go on £480,000 a week contract but no transfer fee has been done. Perhaps he's agreed to join when his contract ends?
>>
File: number seven.jpg (65KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
number seven.jpg
65KB, 1024x651px
>>76671860
>>
>>76671863
he was absolute dogshit this year
>>
>>76671876
That was 'We need more shekels cause of the stadium, goy' period though.

>>76671891
>>76671860
Prob in case he does go, rather than he's gone. Selling people a shirt when he ends up leaving would be a bit shit desu.

>>76671894
Shame, I always thought he was a good defender. Then again Barca have Umtity or whatever his name is now.
>>
>>76671863
Couldn't get a match over Manolas, Rudiger and Fazio, he obviously has no place at Barcelona, not even over Mathieu.
>>
>>76671833
>12-13 Van Persie

He was so motivated guys ;_; i loved watching united's games back then. next year it was liverpool playing entertaining football with Suarez ripping the league. now there are no entertaining teams left.
>>
>>76671925
>That was 'We need more shekels cause of the stadium, goy' period though.
you have an excuse for everything. Are you prepared to accept Sanchez is likely to be leaving this summer?
>>
>>76671968
Bournemouth, mate. Fuck defending
>>
File: 1497098066726.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497098066726.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
>>76671968
>Suarez v Norwich
>>
>>76671584
>converting to Islam
>Holy seed
The gas chamber it is
>>
>>76672002
I'm just memeing you fucking cunt. Jesus Christ, why has making jokes turned to 'LOL U MAD? U MAD? LOL LOL U MAD?" tier replies. It's disgusting. I also see you didn't read the entire post and only read what I replied to you part.
>>
>>76671968
Watch other teams from league that aren't the normie league, Monaco and Napoli are entertaining as fuck
>>
>>76672035
>being this rattled
lol
>>
File: epic OK girl fuck em.png (64KB, 207x224px) Image search: [Google]
epic OK girl fuck em.png
64KB, 207x224px
>>76671968
>Liverpool aren't entertaining

Nice meme.
>>
>>76671863
Vermaelen was never even that good at arsenal

He was the captain but got frozen out of the team because of how shit he was
>>
>>76672048
Whats holding Napoli back from winning the league
>>
>>76672075
camorra
>>
>>76670581

it's all just reports and sources these days
play up what you can to sell papers
>>
File: britposters.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
britposters.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>76672074
but his first season tho :( all thpse goals. all those boss moves.
>>
Busfag here, holy shit, my parents accidentally the wrong bus ticket, this one would go through a completely different route that would make the trip jump from 17 hours to 36 hours, I had to exchange at literally the last minute for the regular bus, thirty fucking six hours is too much for me.

>>76671164
Thankfully the roads are pretty comfy around here, those death roads you see on the internet are mostly on places like Peru and Bolivia.

>>76671251
Thank you based bosnia :3

>>76671822
The good ones will cost around 60 dollars, the crack whores can go as cheap as 1,50 dollar (no, really, thats the price of a rock of crack around here).
>>
>back from morning ride
>no new drama

Fugg :DDD
>>
>>76672006
this
remember the 4-3 vs liverpool, watching reactions to that from liverpool fans was gold
>>
>>76672106
where are you going, brasil-kun
>>
>>76672115
The new drama is Sanchez confirmed to City, we just don't know how much he's gone for.
>>
>>76672115
>no new drama
not necessarily. Red Bull have found a new game of testing UEFA's patience
>>
>>76671009
You can't expect CL spot with last season team.
>>
>>76672075
Juventus.
>>
>>76672164
Will Juventus,dare I say it,lose the league next season
>>
>>76672170
Juventus will win 10 in a row mate
>>
File: Sad Napopepe.png (245KB, 1114x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Napopepe.png
245KB, 1114x1245px
>>76672075
Defence that isn't good enough and an inevitable choke when it really matters
>>
>>76672075
One word, two letters, both j
>>
>>76671701
They unironically have some really good prospects, especially Brahim Diaz, Phil Foden and Jadon Sancho.
>>76672122
Brasilia, hueland's capital. My parents live there and I'm on college at another state, haven't seen them in 6 months, I'm going to skip a few classes to see them
>>
>>76672186
It's G.
>>
Lads my car passed it's vehicle inspection with flying colors today. \o/
>>
File: DC1mIabXcAEVBpa.jpg (140KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DC1mIabXcAEVBpa.jpg
140KB, 960x540px
What did they meant by this, /trans/?
>>
>>76671638
i don't speak pasta but this tweet said he could resign his contract not jj refused to renew his contract
>#Juve had a meeting with Dani Alves agent. He can resign his contract with Juve. Then he'll have talks with Man City and Chelsea @SkySport
>— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) June 19, 2017
>>
>Jonny Evans to receive £100k/week contract at West Brom
*chokes on tea*
>>76672191
>Brahim Diaz, Phil Foden and Jadon Sancho.
for them ever to see any first team football, they need to leave. The fact that City are happy to sell Ianacho is ridiculous in my opinion
>>
>>76672185
Are Koulibaly and Albiol really not that good
>>
>de gay
>>
>>76672048
I was strictly talking PL, but yeah City-Monaco was the best match of the year.

>>76672025
Those were the days m8

>>76672006
but its... bournemouth
>>
>>76672075
their own playing style
>>
>Defoe to Bournemouth still hasn't been finalised
whats going on?
>>
>>76672205
Poor mans attempt at the St Petersburg team photo desu
>>
>>76671789
Well there are plenty of similar examples all over the country, mixed marriages are pretty common. Guess having their islam dilluted by forcing them to live with other religions helped. All in all normal people dont care about your religious colors.

That being said there are places that openly practice much more radicalized islam like https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gornja_Maoča. Still most of it is a front for drugs and weapons trade.
>>
>>76672214
Partly, but the way the teams plays as a whole isn't helping them either
>>
:)
>>
File: Fierce Babs.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fierce Babs.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
;)
>>
>tfw you can always tell when Libby is doing BBC sportsday

She's the only one to put little stupid bits between the actual stories
>>
>>76672247
Yeah but your country also doesn't hands down support Islam to such a degree that 15,000 people are charged a year for 'hatred' towards them. Either way, the situation is shitty. I go on who the person is, rather than a group, it's just one group seems to be much more nasty than others.

>>76672280
>le have to put on mountain of makeup to pass as a woman episode

This is a worse gimmick that the angry shitposting Australian.

>>76672297
Who was the woman that Spurs fans bullied off Sky? Rachael Riley or some shit, right?
>>
>you now remember 08 Ronaldo and 09 Real Madrid Ronaldo

when he was actually fun to watch
>>
>>76672211
Nah, City are taking a different approach to their youth academy now, what with all those investments on the city academy. And the Ian Nacho deal makes sense, he needs to start regularly to truly fulfill his potential, benchwarming to Aguero and the boy Jesus will only stagnate his career. But City do have a lot of faith on his potential, that's why they are only selling him with a buy-back clause, it makes total sense for me.
>>
File: napoli possession.webm (2MB, 686x360px) Image search: [Google]
napoli possession.webm
2MB, 686x360px
>>76672075
-Jewventus is pretty much the seocnd best in Europe right now, it's not easy to overtake them
-choking mentality
-lack of squad depth
>>
>>76672106
>The good ones will cost around 60 dollars
Dollars? Americanos?!?

Poh, puta fina hein?

Ok, e canudas?
>>
>>76672319
Its probably more plastic than makeup. Kek.
>>
>>76672319
>Who was the woman that Spurs fans bullied off Sky? Rachael Riley or some shit, right?
She was on sky, dunno anything about being bullied off it
>>
>>76672335
Ian el Nacho has no chance at City until Pep leaves, unless he improves his play massively. Even then, Pep will probably still not favour him.
>>
>>76671611
>Thought he just wanted an extension desu
He's been whining that the whole team wasn't setting him up for tapins, and his agent had backed him up.
>>
If Arsenal seriously let Sanchez go to City, no-one can ever consider them a big club.
>>
>>76672231
I'm more surprised Salah isn't at Liverpool yet. The fuck is taking so long
>>
>>76672383
>Gary Neville has leapt to the defence of Rachel Riley after the presenter revealed she had been forced to leave Sky Sports after abuse from online trolls.

>The former Countdown presenter has decided to quit her role as co-anchor of Sky Sports' Friday Night Football programme after she received a torrent of abuse for comments she made about Tottenham's doomed title challenge.

>The 31-year-old received what she describes as "hideous personal abuse online," after calling Tottenham's 1-0 defeat to West Ham, in which Mauricio Pochettino's men effectively conceded the title to Chelsea, "a proper bottle job."

>>76672414
If Liverpool let Suarez go, no-one can ever consider them a big club.

Oh. Wait.
>>
>>76672423
They're waiting until he posts '.' in that one RAWK thread
>>
Daily Reminder that Mario Gotze literally fired his agent for suggesting he move to Liverpool.
>>
If Real Madrid seriously let Ronaldo go to PSG, no-one can ever consider them a big club.
>>
>>76672428
>Spurs fans unable to accept they spursed the title challenge up
>>
>>76672423
>why is a man taking his time over joining Liverpool when he hopes somebody else will save him from such a fate

Sanchez did it a few seasons ago, so why not now?
>>
>>76669618
>many offers from the US and beyond

Welcome to Chivas del Guadalajara, Mr. Zlatan
>>
If Juventus seriously let Pogba go to United, no-one can ever consider them a big club.
>>
Which league, which you aren't watching yet, are you most interested in watching next season?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13246548
>>
>>76672319
Yeah, thats kinda what I'm saying, culturally Bosnian muslims are much closer to Christians all over the world than the sandniggers that Europe imported during the last 20 years are. Therefore those Bosnians will primarily tend to stick to their own people, but will at the same time be much more open to integrating into foreign cultures than some desert savage.
You see us Balkanezers also see the West as a degenerate place that caused plenty of our woes. BUT we will gladly kiss your asses and hold hands if it means we as individuals get to live a decent life and feed our families. 500 years of turkish occupation inserts that serf mentality into your genes I guess.
>>
anyone else sick of ronaldo's annual hissy fits
>>
If Barcelona seriously let Figo go to Real Madrid, no-one can ever consider them a big club.
>>
>>76672535
Kek,if only /sp/ was around in that time
>>
>>76672518
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76672535
>>76672587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUfkqsjBNs
>>
what are you listening to, /trans/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTloIexhzY
>>
>>76672630
>>
>>76672474
Go to bed
>>
>>76672587
Doubt much would change. Not enough care. Campbell to Arse would have been hilarious though.
>>
>>76672659
Does Tottenham have their own forum as big as RAWK or Red Cafe?
>>
>>76672630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KCdMM7cC9I
Funfact: this guy recently became a congressman in one of the biggest cities in Brazil, despite literally singing about doing cocaine, dealing drugs and shooting people (and possibly actually doing all these things)
>>
File: NFZUnheb[1].jpg (12KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
NFZUnheb[1].jpg
12KB, 242x242px
Barcelona is apparently trying to sign Paulinho, from Guangzhou Evergrande
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHda_lKgXKY
>>
>>76672505
J-League
>>
>>76672763
He's the new Vinicius Jr
>>
>>76671276
>>76671365
For me, it's islam getting bigger and bigger everytime I go to Sarajevo. On every corner some Qatari investor is building a mosque and before the war you didn't see anyone in those muslim robes
>>
>hasnt won the UCL in last decade
>big club
>>
File: michal-probierz.jpg (3MB, 4360x2774px) Image search: [Google]
michal-probierz.jpg
3MB, 4360x2774px
Imagine you support the team that massively overachieved thanks to great coaching (pic related) and got 2nd place in 16-team league. Coach decides to leave, you're being told that he'll move to greener pastures, Germany or Turkey, and you think "fair play, all the best, get some sweet moolah/recognition".

Few weeks later it's announced that he joined the team in the same league, that finished 14 in previous season.

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to club office tomorrow.
>>
File: holy_alliance.jpg (781KB, 1229x822px) Image search: [Google]
holy_alliance.jpg
781KB, 1229x822px
>>76672814
>>
>>76672630
Listening to french girl's butt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2jwDdDHVWc
>>
>>76672161
I don't know if this guy is a journalist or not, but this kinda post always annoys me. This way of implying things, like he's talking about huge secret, just to be able to pretend he never meant anything wrong.
>>
>>76672833
>>76672856
lads
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2yVVUaQkk
>Fassone: "Gigio is staying"
What a tweeeest
>>
>>76672833
well, thanks, now I have boner
>>
Also
>The Perin talks have been put on hold now that it looks likely that Donnarumma will renew
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc8tFLAcLZs

>Ronald Koeman being a villain in Southampton's kit promo video

Good lord
>>
>>76672877
>doubt.png
>>
which team does she support, la's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8
>>
>>76672877
old news
Also he said that he's satying but not that he is signing a new contract. That vieo only means they won't sell (unless they get the money they want) even if he doesn't sign a new contract and will just bench him.
>>
>>76672911
ISIS
>>
>mfw Dutch shitposter lad got b&

Thanks based Mods.

>>76672703
Nope. Those two are the biggest.

>>76672753
>in talks

It's bollocks m80. If they wanted somebody relevant, they'd buy somebody. If you go to China you're not relevant.

>>76672906
>Everything is fine Iraqi Minister.jpg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXYDlryDXJs

*dabs*
>>
>Hasn't won a major title since 2012
>Has only won 3 major titles in his managerial career of 16 years
>same win percentage as Brendan Rodgers
>Alienated arguably starting 11 players in Sakho and Sturridge
At what point do Liverpool accept they wasted their time and get back on track?
>>
>>76672938
I mean, who else can they get?
>>
>>76672961
me
>>
>>76672961
Pellegrini is available.
>>
>>76672925
Less players going to china now thanks to the new tax
>>
>>76672912
It's looking very likely he'll sign now tbf.
>Donnarumma's brother-in-law: "The truth is that Gigio has never said that he wants to leave Milan."

>Donnarumma's brother-in-law: "He has never asked Raiola if other teams were interested. He always saw only Milan in his future."
I wonder what went down during that family meeting?
>>
>>76672938
>worse win percentage than Moyes at United
>>
>>76672971
Underrated but how would he utilise Liverpool's players to play their best?
>>
>>76672993
I'm not too sure but he seems to know what he's doing, going on the teams strengths rather than saying 'process' and spending years making his own team which gives varying results
>>
>>76672989
>It's looking very likely he'll sign now tbf.
>very likely
i wouldn't get my hopes up too much, and i'm a Milan supporter.
>I wonder what went down during that family meeting?
What meeting? He was in Poland when all this happened
>>
>>76672938
b-but muh djent football
>>
>>76672925
>being this mad
>>
>>76673015
But I like the way Klopp's Liverpool plays desu, with high meme presses and constant attacking

It wont bring them a title until they have a defence thats capable of playing the high line and a goalkeeper that can pul off impossible saves
>>
>>76672938
Literally in the CL next season. Rather have that than win mickey mouse cups like Manured or Arsecucks won.
>>
>>76672938
don't you love speedcore football?
>>
>>76673066
>ban evading

Wew. You dun it noaw harry porter.

>>76672938
He's a meme but people are impressed he got to 'finals', yet forget the first your first yadda yadda.
>>
>>76673043
Donnarumma's family and Fassone and co had a meeting about his future yesterday.
>>
>>76673082
wow the 4th place trophy.....damn..........
>>
>>76673043
Raiola also sent his son to Poland to talk with him. Not sure about what though.
>>
File: barça.png (149KB, 329x421px) Image search: [Google]
barça.png
149KB, 329x421px
post >your team's ideal lineup for next season
>>
>>76673082
>Rather have that than win mickey mouse cups like Manured
who also are further in the CL next season than Liverpool...
>>
>>76670387
>but would he do it?
no, the """tensions"""" in bayern are entirely made up so he can get a better contract or something. there's no way he's actually mad at the management and teammates dor not winning some super meaningless individual award that he already won several times anyways
>>
Di Maria is off to jail apparently
>>
File: SUPER EPIC MEME PICTURE FACE.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER EPIC MEME PICTURE FACE.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
>>76673110
Never said it's a trophy, but the £40m or so it gives us will allow us to buy better players. United got through on a meme technicality and Arsecucks are punching above their weight in the Europa as it is. So, I'm not worried. They'll see we're in CL and will join us over those two teams. United can at least spend millions, Arsecucks won't.

>>76673130
Yeah I'm sure we'll struggle against the mighty champions of Norway or whatever shite we're up against.
>>
>>76673082
>Manured
>got straight into the CL group stage and won 2 trophies
How is this a worse season than Liverpool's?
>>
>>76673159
are you that same cunt spamming those obnoxious anime faces at the start of last season

the same one that disappeared because your gimmick was that shit

hilarious
>>
>>76672781
You went to Sarajevo?

True dat, the extreme parts are definitely more noticeable and hijabs are becoming more frequent. Did you also notice how the beards become exponentially shorter as you move away from the embassies of Qatar, SA and UAE?
Investors and "relief funds" buying land for cheap is a real problem, as is in every formerly war torn shithole. I somehow still feel its not that bad since everyone benefits from having the status quo intact. Its in our muslims politicians best interest to keep their radical parts of their communities in check.
>>
>>76673082
>I would rather have nothing than something
>>
>>76673159
>Yeah I'm sure we'll struggle against the mighty champions of Norway or whatever shite we're up against.
pot 3, la
>>
>>76673082
You haven't even go to through the qualifiers yet cuckboi
>>
File: fucking hell heat la.jpg (62KB, 437x679px) Image search: [Google]
fucking hell heat la.jpg
62KB, 437x679px
Fucking hell lads.

>>76673153
What did he do? Or is this a case like "MESSI IS OFF TO JAIL LA" crap?
>>
>>76673159
>Champions
You've been out of the game so long you have no clue how qualifying works
>>
>>76673183
Tax Evasion
>>
>>76673103
The only thing I'm evading is the Javi Martinez situation
>>
>>76673104
Nobody knows
my guesses aboout all this mess are 2
-Raiola was trying to birng him (and Donnarumma is either too dumb to relize that it's a problem to not re-sign immediatly or he's contemplating to leave next year but wants to stay right now.) out of Milan but the treat to bench him for a whole season ruined theyr plan-
-Donnarumma told Raiola he wanted to stay, Raiola told him to let him do his work and refusing to re-sign was a move to jew more money out of Milan but that backfired badly and Donnarumma got mad.
>>
>tfw your team has glaring problems but hasn't signed or sold anyone
>>
>>76673127
>>
>>76670988
>Morata isn't good enough
I'd gladly take morata over lukaku
>>
File: EPIC REACTION EMOJI MAN.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
EPIC REACTION EMOJI MAN.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>76673171
Didn't wanna over saturate you mate.

>>76673169
Because Liverpool didn't spend £200m+ or whatever to get to that and finished higher than them in the league?

>>76673174
Irrelevant trophies, /sp/ literally agreed that only Title and CL count.

>>76673187
Yeah cause I'm sure the non-Champions will get as far as the Play-Off round m8.

>>76673177
Again, we ain't gonna struggle against teams like Linfield or The New Saints or AEK.
>>
Do Arse fans ever get bored and pissed off at having pretty the same home kit every season?
>>
File: img.jpg (31KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
31KB, 363x310px
>>76673230
>Yeah cause I'm sure the non-Champions will get as far as the Play-Off round m8.
>>
File: arse kit.jpg (91KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
arse kit.jpg
91KB, 858x536px
>>76673246
no, because last time the club tried to mix it up we ended up with this crap.
>>
>>76673230
How do you rate your chances in pot 3, knowing you will get any of the non english teams attached?
>>
File: arse.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
arse.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>76673267
what about this?
>>
>>76670566
Pakis
>>
>>76673266
Not an argument. 5 teams will make the qualifying rounds to make it to the Play-Off round where they face 5 other teams. The crap that could make it that far ain't gonna be a problem you mong.

>>76673280
On our day we can beat anybody. The obvious ones are obvious, but Monaco, Spartak, Donetsk, Porto< Dortmund (beat them before) and Benfica are all easily doable.
>>
File: complaints.png (498KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
complaints.png
498KB, 569x629px
>>76673280
>Pot1: Spartak Moscow, Waxtap
>>
>>76673312
Let me spell this out for you. Champions are kept apart from non-champions. Teams you could face include CSKA and Sporting
>>
>>76673172
I have family there jarane, most of them however went to Croatia or na palama after the war but still some in the city. Haven't been there in 3 years though and usually I only go to bascarsija when I'm there or to pale. I would expect that you see less hijabs in a place like cengic vila compared to the center. But yeah at least some money gets pumped into bih
>>
File: chel.png (590KB, 1557x800px) Image search: [Google]
chel.png
590KB, 1557x800px
>>76673127
I know it's entirely unrealistic, but that'd be the only way I could handle having pookaku up top
>>
>>76673335
Napoli too?
>>
>>76673352
No, Napoli are seeded like Liverpool
>>
>>76673334
Should the Scottish League be above Russian and Ukranian? Imagine the difference seeing Celtic in pot 1
>>
File: arse kit 2.jpg (65KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
arse kit 2.jpg
65KB, 858x536px
>>76673290
That's OK, but we had crap like this.
>>
>>76673360
>Should the Scottish League be above Russian and Ukranian?
No, but those two team being pot 1 is a joke. I'm also suprised Portugal are below those two leagues.
>>
File: soto.png (346KB, 583x347px) Image search: [Google]
soto.png
346KB, 583x347px
>>76672905
>>
>>76673369
Kek, ok fair enough. The 90s were full of werid designs though
>>
File: file.png (63KB, 396x655px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
63KB, 396x655px
>>76673385
Portugal is right between them though. Scotland aren't even close

>tfw below Czech Republic and Switzerland
>>
>>76671471
Sure, but Arsenal's medics are fucking useless.
>>
>>76673360
>>76673385
>you now remember Celtic's manager saying they deserve to automatically be in the group stages
>>
perro caca
>>
File: 80s.jpg (144KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
80s.jpg
144KB, 858x536px
>>76673410
Yup. It gets worse though. We once had this. I don't even think this was a 3rd kit. I can't remember. This was 82 I think.

One of the worst kits of all time was England's GK's for Euro 96. Seriously. Google that shit. Fucking shocking.

>>76673417
I'm convinced there isn't any. That Kroenke doesn't hire any, he just lets them use the NHS or some shit.
>>
>>76673423
theyre better than other teams that are automatically in the groups
>>
File: semen.jpg (40KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
semen.jpg
40KB, 250x318px
>
>>
File: norich.jpg (56KB, 592x580px) Image search: [Google]
norich.jpg
56KB, 592x580px
this is now a kit thread
>>
File: blog-image-burger-king.jpg (146KB, 486x278px) Image search: [Google]
blog-image-burger-king.jpg
146KB, 486x278px
>>
>>76673138
Sure, but even if, England move seems unlikely to me.
>>
File: Liverpool-Third-201314.jpg (216KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Liverpool-Third-201314.jpg
216KB, 800x800px
>member those keeper kits in the 90s?
>yeah
>>
File: pinkjuve.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pinkjuve.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
*Camply fixes a match*
>>
File: DCzwjGsU0AQyEaF.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
DCzwjGsU0AQyEaF.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
Why are most players so terrible at using both their feet?

It's just practice.
>>
File: bigger 2.jpg (178KB, 380x553px) Image search: [Google]
bigger 2.jpg
178KB, 380x553px
>>76673515
There it is lad. It's just awful.

Here is a bigger pic.
>>
>>76673583
But it's not since then we would have many more two footed players at elite level.
>>
File: slips.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
slips.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
*slips*
>>
>>76673415
>>76673435
You know what I like about them old kits? Decals on both the front and the rear.
But them short shorts, holy fuck. Glad it's gone.

>I'm convinced there isn't any.
afrika.shaman.EXE

>>76673547
N-no.
>>
File: Acute.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Acute.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Gf agency here, we have a fresh cutie open for a move to any anon who has good humour, above average intelligence and the potential to challenge for top wages and a luxurious lifestyle. Her wage demands are negotiable if the anon is attractive and show ambition in life. Any bid welcomes.
>>
File: display_image.jpg?x=663210.jpg (44KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
display_image.jpg?x=663210.jpg
44KB, 345x400px
wheres the hull trip?
>>
File: 1-Mexico-1994.jpg (23KB, 338x265px) Image search: [Google]
1-Mexico-1994.jpg
23KB, 338x265px
>>76673590
Pretty sickening desu

But this is Mexico 1994...
>>
>>76673631
Sauce!
>>
>>76673583
>Dembelé: Are you right-footed or left-footed?
>Hmmmmm left-footed
>Sure? Because you also score with your right foot.
>Yeah, i'm more left-footed yeah
>Don't you shoot penaltys with your right foot?
>Hmmm yeah
>Why
>Because i shoot better with my right foot
This fucking kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9d6ikDED7c
>>
>>76673661
gotta keep the opposition guessing
>>
>>76673583
Can he do that thing where he bounces the ball between both his feet to get past his man
>>
>>76673583
They aren't terrible, but why hamper themselves by overusing their weaker foot
>>
File: a.webm (2MB, 406x498px) Image search: [Google]
a.webm
2MB, 406x498px
>>76673651
Barbara palvin lad
>>
>>76673743
Cheers m8!
>>
>>76673183
>MESSI IS OFF TO JAIL LA
It's this. It's under 2 years, because he pled guilty. Which usually means no actual jail time.
>>
>>76673515
did they think strikers would get firghtened by the colours and miss their shots?
>>
>>76673639
campos wore kino dont diss
>>
what the..
>>
>>76673778
kind of

they thought if strikers were surrounded, a bright keeper shirt in the corner of their eye would put them off a tight shot. eventually realised it was bollocks
>>
>>76673833
apply yourself
>>
>>76673883
Good meme.
>>
File: Langkous Babs.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Langkous Babs.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>>76673631
Is Babs /ourgirl/?
>>
>tfw Benitez was Real madrid coach
>>
File: Lenox Lewis.jpg (111KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lenox Lewis.jpg
111KB, 1200x800px
*shags your waifu*
>>
>>76674031
BLACKED.jpg
>>
File: What the.jpg (179KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
What the.jpg
179KB, 1200x800px
>>76674031
Wait, who's that in background?
*enhances*
>>
File: hamilton seething.webm (345KB, 888x524px) Image search: [Google]
hamilton seething.webm
345KB, 888x524px
>>76674031
>>
Reports claim that the gf to anon fc situation has now turned on its head with the transfer looking positive again.

Sources say that the two parties, after lengthy negotionions, seem to have a mutual understanding between each other.

Other sources however say that nothing concrete has been agreed between the two...
>>
>>76674316
>it's an anon uses a proxy episode

Wew lad.
>>
>complain about the heat
>it's now gonna rain for a week straight starting tomorrow
wew
>>
>>76674316
>antigua
y
>barbuda
>>
File: Catalonia.png (176KB, 342x434px) Image search: [Google]
Catalonia.png
176KB, 342x434px
Catalonia wouldn't have a good national squa-
>>
>>76674386
>Inter have officially told Fiorentina they want to sign Borja Valero, according to reports.

had meeting with corvino today i think.
>>
File: 93689495.png (2MB, 1206x1196px) Image search: [Google]
93689495.png
2MB, 1206x1196px
>>76674316
what the..
>>
>>76674410
is this real?
>>
just had some moros y cristianos with a fried egg
any updates on the tax frauds to jail situation?
>>
>>76674345
Good. Fuck the s*n
>>
>>76674433
No, it's Liverpool.
>>
>>76674410
>tfw other sources confirm the story
>>
>there are people on this board that unironically support Sliperpoo
>>
>>76674505
just gets worse and worse for Liverpool
>>
File: 1400590383039.jpg (605KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1400590383039.jpg
605KB, 1200x1000px
Check one two
Good afternoon, you're locked into the /trans/ thread
Constant funposting and fresh memes guaranteed

>>76671611
Back off, Chelsea&United.

>>76672280
Thanks for brightening up this day.

>>76672630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ShjrvYZ7M
Just got back home and it's really fucking hot today (2nd day in a row with >30°C) so I need some tunes to chill.
>>
>BREAKING: "Tax scammers Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Jose Mourinho and Angel Di Maria will all share the same 10 year sentence and occupy the same prison cell at the notorious "Ciudad del culo" maximum security facility in Plaza del Arsia, Madrid"
>>
>>76674582

sure they will padraig
>>
>>76674582
You now remember Angel Di Maria
>>
>>76674345

but that first day of humidity...
yeuuccckkkk
>>
Going to the kitchen lads, can I get you a cornetto? And what kind?
>>
>>76674600
>replying to the resident paddy shitposter

Wew to the max.
>>
File: choc ice.gif (757KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
choc ice.gif
757KB, 500x375px
>>76674624
Classic 'etto pls
>>
>>76674624
get me a raketje m8
>>
>>76674624
A bit rude friend, I just started my fast(non mashallah kind), can't just parade delicious treats like that.
>>
>>76674624
>nowhere sells banana icecream
a hell I live with everyday desu
>>
>>76674624
Literally supporting race mixing, will (((they))) ever stop trying to shove it down our throats?!

>>76674406
>officially
>according to reports

Just like Sanchez is confirmed leaving to City, according to reports.... from Spain. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?

>>76673825
>kino
>>>/tv/

>>76673772
I thought it was cause he paid what he originally avoided back?
>>
>>76674625
I'm the only one here who actually discusses football matters though.

>>76674624
>/sp/ - Sports
>>
File: shitzen (2).jpg (35KB, 422x709px) Image search: [Google]
shitzen (2).jpg
35KB, 422x709px
>>76674704
Good joke, m8.
>>
>>76674704
Sorry there boyo, they don't have any potato ice cream any more
>>
File: 1485018272905.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1485018272905.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>76674704
>/sp/ - Sports
>>
File: EBRH.jpg (56KB, 491x606px) Image search: [Google]
EBRH.jpg
56KB, 491x606px
>>76674624
got any soleros m8?
>>
Have Chelsea signed Lukaku, Bakayoko, Lewandowsky, Alex Sandro, and Cristiano Ronaldo yet?
>>
>>76674778
yes announce on friday
>>
File: mfw your post.jpg (68KB, 595x565px) Image search: [Google]
mfw your post.jpg
68KB, 595x565px
>>76674704
>I'm the only one here who actually discusses football matters though.
>>
>>76674778
No, no, yes, no and yes.

>>76674769
>soleros
Do those "Solero Shots" still exist?
>>
>>76674769
Nah, my roommates gf ate all those yesterday
>>
>>76674778
<It's an LRL just wants to glory hunt more and brag about another £1bn being spent on Chelsea and then brag about how much 'better' they are than other clubs episode

Bit tired of these re-runs desu.
>>
Can we get back to serious footballing matters here, please!

Why are Liverpool signing another african forward and ignoring the absolute shite defence for the upcoming season?
>>
>>76673583
you now remember gervinho
>>
>>76674841
ITSH ALL ACORDINGSH TO PLAN.

OPPA GEGEN STYLE!
>>
>>76674841
Defending is easy la', they need more pace up front to go all the way!
>>
>>76674825
is she single?
>>76674841
>premier league clubs
>actually improving their team instead of spunking dosh on meme forwards
>>
File: brenny.jpg (22KB, 314x384px) Image search: [Google]
brenny.jpg
22KB, 314x384px
>>76674841
No need for defence if you can outscore your opponent.
>>
>>76674785
>cool and fresh
That just means no STDs, right?
>>
Bought a new shirt I really like but it's not wide enough at the shoulders so it kinda pulls up at the neckline. XL size fits better but the rest doesn't since I'm not fat so it looks all baggy.

Being tall with broad shoulders is a curse when shopping for clothes. Sometimes it feels like everything is aimed at faggy numales.

What do? Return it?
>>
File: lee-enfield bridal.jpg (342KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lee-enfield bridal.jpg
342KB, 1200x1500px
>>76674885
The Pep style of management I see? Pep has evolved; he is now the chequebook manager style, like Mouyes.
>>
>>76674841
So that they have another excuse for not winning the title or any trophies

"Top 4 was the goal at the start of the season la!"
"Anything else is overachieving la!"
"Anything else is a bonus la!"
"ACON screwing us again la!"
>>
reminder momo salah made 15+11 last season. big coup from criminals
>>
File: 1428208050424.png (91KB, 231x249px) Image search: [Google]
1428208050424.png
91KB, 231x249px
>>76674921
>I'm not fat
>>
Iz slightly less 'ot
Praise the sun god
>>
>>76674924
>he is now the chequebook manager style
>now
>>
>>76674841
Van Dijk is almost guaranteed. The player wants to come to Liverpool, there's not much Southampton can do. You'll see him at Anfield during the winter transfer window.

In the meantime Koulibaly looks likely to come to Liverpool.
>>
>>76674921
sorry if the rest of us don't need xxxl clothing, fatso
>>
>>76671471
>cheaply
>>
File: day in the life of torres.png (174KB, 1122x1144px) Image search: [Google]
day in the life of torres.png
174KB, 1122x1144px
>>76674937
Mate, if every single player matched their previous seasons performance when they moved, A Day In The Life of Torres for Chelsea, Shevchenko and Crespo would have looked a lot different.

>>76674952
Yeah but he could pretend otherwise back then by playing Messi as an inverted-false striker on the wing. He had depth to spare.
>>
>>76674961
lmao
>>
File: 1442950824171.png (315KB, 622x354px) Image search: [Google]
1442950824171.png
315KB, 622x354px
Are we watching Russia vs. Portugal?

>>76674924
How can others even compete with based Pep
>>
>>76674981
£16m for a home grown player to competition to Top 4 is cheaply, lad.
>>
>>76674884
She's open to an open relationship, so kind of
>>
>>76674999
Yes lad
>>
File: fed up pepe looking away.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
fed up pepe looking away.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>76674961
Not even trying.
>>
>>76674983
>Torres played more games for Chelsea than for Liverpool

Somehow can't believe it desu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Torres
>>
File: shut up bitch.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
shut up bitch.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>76674961
>Van Dijk is almost guaranteed.
>t. Increasingly Nervous Criminal For 4th Time This Window
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
File: tsuuuu smug.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tsuuuu smug.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>76675014
Neat

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76674921
Lose some weight my man
>>
File: underwatertsu.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
underwatertsu.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>76675105
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76675086
>110 apps
>20 goals

H-how many assists? Surely he wasn't THAT bad? Theo Walcott has 65 goals in 250 games for Arse. That's from the wing. I refuse to believe Torres, in his prime, much more talented than Walcott, in FW position, had such a poor return.
>>
>>76675159
Do you not remember Torres at Chelsea?
>>
>>76675102
>>76675105
>>76675143
Is this some sort of epic new meme? Why are you saying TSSSU or whatever? Stop spamming shit unrelated to sports.
>>
>>76675181
I remember he was bad, he went for £50m at the time which was insane. I don't remember him being THAT bad. I remember talk, but I always kinda remember it as 'oh he isn't doing a hattrick a game so he's shit' type thing. I didn't realise he had a 0.2 GPM ratio.
>>
Wesley Sneijder to MLS?
>>
File: 1495436119452.jpg (18KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495436119452.jpg
18KB, 392x500px
>>76675188
>>
>>76675188
doesn't compare to the 'what the..' meme or even (Im trying to make this a meme)
>>
>>76675212
He went for a ridiculously long time before scoring his first goal.
>>
File: bM4qpXF5zW8tb1CYJlqq1Iy0KEz.jpg (618KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
bM4qpXF5zW8tb1CYJlqq1Iy0KEz.jpg
618KB, 3000x1688px
Gonna watch the new episode lads
>>
>>76675159
>Surely he wasn't THAT bad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ4emd55Fp4
Sums it up

>>76675188
Yes, you just witnessed the birth of an epic new meme.
>>
>>76674921
Stop wearing your shoulder pads/armour when wearing your shirt like in your animes.
>>
sandro worth 70 mil to chelsea? if costa is off they need a striker waaaaay more
>>
File: kettle lad.jpg (276KB, 1366x1025px) Image search: [Google]
kettle lad.jpg
276KB, 1366x1025px
Too hot. Shall put a brew on methinks
>>
>>76675381
>Too hot
>Makes hot drink
>>
>>76675407
calm down there peter kay
>>
>>76675407
A hot drink on a warm day is good, bruv.
>>
>>76675373
>sandro worth 70 mil
no

by the end of august all prices will be down 30-40m
>>
>>76675331
I also enjoy iWaifu
>>
>>76675425
no
>>
>>76675407
Hot drinks cool you down quicker than cold ones. Heat cools down at higher temperatures, hotter something it is, the quicker it cools down. In terms of humans? Drinking a hot drink will make you sweat and sweating is literally the only way to get cool (there are more ways for a human to get warm than cool). So yes, drinking a hot drink is superior to a cold one if you want to physically cool down quicker.

>>76675373
No way. Better to wait post ConFed cup anyway.
>>
Like too hot I can't brea
>>
>>76675461
More like iBLACKED.
>>
>>76675331
Good episode desu. Interesting ending.
>>
>>76675468
woah...
>>
>>76675490
Black guy gets iKEKED this episode.

(I think, I can't really remember)
>>
File: 09459349050.png (329KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
09459349050.png
329KB, 646x720px
>>76675490
delete
>>
>>76675407
Why do you think the pajeets drink tea all the time
>>
>>76675461
Weirds me out seeing her in non-zombie makeup
>>
>>76673338
Thats creepy as fuck dude, I'm from Pale. Jesi ti bosanac?
>>
>>76675586
Because they used to be ruled by British empire and drinking tea was compulsory
>>
>>76675621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEMjyAGTvks

Wait til you hear her accent.
>>
>Tfw the Roma lads will never go on tour with you
>>
>>76675716
You now remember the Britsh Empire
>>
>>76672753
He is literally the anti-barcelona player.
>>76672763
He is your classic south american No 10, technically gifted, can dominate the pitch when he wants, can decide games in a single instance, but is also a bit lazy, has some attitude issues and is SALTY as fuck (he lost a cup final to their biggest rivals Palmeiras in 2015 and hasn't forgotten that to this day). He also has a big mouth but doesnt put his money where his mouth is (will talk a lot of shit on twitter and instagram, only to completely disappear on the actual game). And he is a late bloomer, he played for a lot of shit non-league clubs until standing out at the second division for Sport and getting signed by Santos in 2014, aged 24. He is 27 now.
>>
>>76675805
You now remember the most famous Austrian man of all time
>>
>>76675805
You now remember the Austrian Empire. Had to share it with Hungary. Also, technically, the Empire still exists :^) We win.

>>76675774
>Somebody please help me...

>>76675844
Archduke Ferdinand?
>>
>>76675774
Pallotta looks like he does cocaine and adultery
>>
>>76675844
Based Arnold
>>
>>76675853
On his defense, every middle-aged italian looks like they do cocaine and adultery.
>>
>>76674624
mint pls m8
>>
>>76675864
good post
>>
File: its getting sexy in here.png (228KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
its getting sexy in here.png
228KB, 605x605px
>>76675844
Alaba?

>>76675852
>You now remember the Austrian Empire.
RIP in piece
>>
>>76675840
>winning free kicks is his speciality
would fit right in at barca
>>
File: your post.gif (672KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
your post.gif
672KB, 480x270px
>>76675914
>mint
>>
Post the most famous person in your countries history, and tell others how they're wrong
>>
>>76675642
Ma nemoj da te sad šuha uhvati tebra. Ja sam rođen ovdje ali mojih su iz Sarajevo
>>
File: Austria_4e59e8_4751044.jpg (43KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
Austria_4e59e8_4751044.jpg
43KB, 540x513px
>>
>>76676013
btfo
>>
Someone please tell me why the fuck chelsea are interested in Traore?
>>
>>76675963
mint is quite literally the best ice cream/milk shake flavour known to man lid
>>
>>76675852
yes
>>
>>76675864
yes
>>
>>76676056
Wrong.
>>
>>76675929
yes
>>
File: 1371737083076.gif (833KB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
1371737083076.gif
833KB, 365x273px
>>76676056
>>76676127
>>76676149
>>76676168
All this mint faggots.
>>
>>76676150
right
>>
File: sweden.jpg (46KB, 614x492px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
46KB, 614x492px
>>76676196
>>
File: tibby.jpg (212KB, 930x506px) Image search: [Google]
tibby.jpg
212KB, 930x506px
>>76676196

But i like strawberry the best
>>
File: sadmong2.png (2MB, 1128x921px) Image search: [Google]
sadmong2.png
2MB, 1128x921px
>>76676217
Polacks murdered my boy. Now he can't play in the u21s anymore. I is sad.

>>76676216
I like Banana/Pinapple pizza :)
>>
Raspberry is the best flavour

>>76676013
That was just #banter

>>76675991
But you're right.
>>
>>76676013
Different portions of an Austrian army, which were scouting for forces of the Ottoman Empire, fired on each other by mistake, causing self-inflicted decimation. The battle took place on the night of 21–22 September 1788. The Ottomans took advantage and captured the city.

The army of Austria, approximately 100,000 strong, was setting up camp around the town of Karánsebes (now Caransebeș, in modern Romania). The army's vanguard, a contingent of hussars, crossed the Timiș River nearby to scout for the presence of the Ottoman Turks. There was no sign of the Ottoman army, but the hussars did run into a group of Tzigani, who offered to sell schnapps to the war-weary soldiers. The cavalrymen bought the schnapps and started to drink.

Soon afterwards, some infantry crossed the river. When they saw the party going on, the infantry demanded alcohol for themselves. The hussars refused to give them any of the schnapps, and while still drunk, they set up makeshift fortifications around the barrels. A heated argument ensued, and one soldier fired a shot.

Immediately, the hussars and infantry engaged in combat with one another. During the conflict, some infantry began shouting "Turci! Turci!" ("Turks! Turks!"). The hussars fled the scene, thinking that the Ottoman army’s attack was imminent.

>austridrunks
>>
File: kp.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kp.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Gf looking for an anon, contract running out at end of June, will be a free transfer

Any takers?
>>
NEW?
>>76647556
>>76647556
>>
Who is the most famous Briton?
>>
>>76676290
Who's the GFs agent and what will the sign no fee be?
>>
>>76676290
yes, me. I will do a fergie and get that potential into reality
>>
File: kp.jpg (104KB, 679x437px) Image search: [Google]
kp.jpg
104KB, 679x437px
>>76676290
>kp.jpg
>>
File: a177e790ac8bffb8d50421572e3359ad.jpg (404KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
a177e790ac8bffb8d50421572e3359ad.jpg
404KB, 1200x2000px
>>76676290
I'll sign her, reckon she has real potential.
>>
>>76676308
no old
someone make a freash thread with that new car smell
>>
>>76676308
no.

>>76676322
I'd like to sign on her, if you get my meaning.
>>
>>76676312
Right now, Her Majesty.
>>
>>76676312
I dunno, the Queen?
>>
>>76676365
Don't photoshop my clients thankyou.
>>
>>76676312
da quen
>>
>>76676357
lmao
>>
>>76676290
just sent a bid from Jerome Athletic, hopefully they will consider it
>>
File: 2yf5x6buah2z.jpg (52KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
2yf5x6buah2z.jpg
52KB, 573x729px
>>
>>76675997
Ma memam, samo mi čudno vidjeti na chanu nekog ko zna za moj grad a kamoli ima veze sa njim. Postujem ovdje sedam godina i nikad se to do sad nije desilo lol.
>>
File: 1474509511648.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474509511648.png
292KB, 512x512px
just been offered this on a free transfer, however the transfer history is a bit sketchy. What do?
>>
>>76676373
I don't get it can you elaborate
>>
File: neuer check em.gif (3MB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
neuer check em.gif
3MB, 700x462px
>>76676444
Checked
>>
File: the contract is settled, tip.png (176KB, 420x484px) Image search: [Google]
the contract is settled, tip.png
176KB, 420x484px
>>76676445
Well, I'd like for her to be naked, see. I'd them like to ejaculate on her, this I would call 'signing on', as I am signing on her. I would then write my name with my cum on her, that'd be my signature. I would then lean in close, as she's hot and out of breath and go "you're mine now". I'd then swish my cape and walk into the bathroom to have a semen clearing piss.

>>76676032
Because he's a winger, has english league experience and can add depth? It's probably a load of bollocks anyway, mate.
>>
Anon FC looking to shift this gf to willing participant. Will pay half of wages
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (106KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
106KB, 1200x794px
>>76676512
>swish my cape
Sensible chuckle
>>
File: huh wow.png (300KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
huh wow.png
300KB, 562x437px
>>76676512
>>
>>76676536
Is that chloe moretzs mom
>>
File: sadmong.png (1MB, 975x884px) Image search: [Google]
sadmong.png
1MB, 975x884px
Only one year left to the WC lads.
>we might actully qualify this time
>>
>it's another "Noone makes a new thread" episode

>>76676654
>tfw >we won't
>>
>>76671611

>According to SkySports Source
>That source is Guillem Balague
>Believing anything that fraud says
>>
>>76676654
We, unironically, might not. That's how bad we are.
>>
>>76676695
Don't give up Scotland
>>
>>76676695

Not much you can do when Bayol is banned or injured.
>>
NEW
>>76676756
>>76676756
>>76676756
>>76676756
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.