[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/heem/ - mma and combat sports thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 111

File: what joanna mean with this.jpg (164KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
what joanna mean with this.jpg
164KB, 819x1024px
https://grabakahitman.wordpress.com/
>>
File: carnival.jpg (79KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
carnival.jpg
79KB, 480x468px
okay lads, what martial arts you want in UFC3!?

i have this 21 martial arts who would be fantastic for our created fighters on UFC3!

striking:
boxing; start with more punches, their clinch is better and have dirty boxing, they also have the second best striking defense (movement, counters, etc.) and they start with better defensive wrestling that other styles, they are good in boxing distance and in the clinch thanks to dirty boxing.

kickboxing; start with good punches and kicks, primary based on dutch kickboxing, their clinch is better than other striking styles but worse than others, their movement and defense is bad, they are good in boxing distance and kicking distance.

muay thai; elbows, knees and best striking clinch, they are good in kicking distace, boxing distance and in the clinch, in fact they are more dangerous in the clinch, their movement sucks and their TDD defense could be better, best offensive strikers in the begging.

savate; good kicks and punches, good combinations, good movement and good keeping distances, they start with the oblique kick, perfect to keep distances, compared to other combat sports they are better fighting in the outside.

shotokan karate; is shotokan and full contact kickboxing mix, they have the best movement, they are excellent counter strikers and their outside kicks are excellent and their punch are good if not the best, their clinch suck though.

kyokushin karate; another good defensive style, their health is the best, and they are excellent in boxing distace, both their kicks and punches are good, and their kicks are fast and the best ones for boxing distance, they can made a punching combination and ended it with a closed, fast leg kick (like kickboxers) and or with a fast head kick, their clinch is bad though (kyokushin don't have clinch).
>>
>>76219647

taekwondo; like shotokan they are good in the outside in kicking distance, the best kicks, they are based on taekwondo AND full contact kickboxing, lot of flashy kicks, they clinch is cancer and the worse clinch, good movement in general, best kicks but worse punches for strikers.

sanda; best takedowns in the striking category, good lateral kicks, lot of kung fu influente (after all sanda is competetive full contact kung fu without the shit who don't work from kung fu), basically the kung fu for UFC3! because is the only kung fu who works, good clinch, best striking takedowns, bad defense but good defensive wrestling.

striking; a mix of kickboxing, boxing and muay thai, the mma of striking!, they have not bad defense, not bad offense, not bad clinch, they have knees and elbows and their TDD is better than other styles, they are just balanced but focus on the striking.

grappling:
freestyle wrestling; best double leg, excellent TDD, bad submissions compared to other grappling styles but better than any other striking styles, best Ground and pound and good control in the top and down.

grecorroman; excellent clinch and throws, they can easily enter in the clinch and throw anyone, or they can control them in clinching in the cage, good GnP, worse defensive wrestling than freestylers, both down the math and in TDD.

Catch wrestling; excellent top control Groung and pound and excellent submissions, both chokehols (it seems modern catch wrestlers have a lot of choke holds and they practice them unlike historical catch wrestlers) and joint locks, they start with leg locks, arm locks and chokehols, overrall the best offensive grappler, but their defensive gappling when they are down is pure shit, they guard is bad and can be easily bullied if they are down a opponent.
>>
File: two great minds.jpg (34KB, 333x334px) Image search: [Google]
two great minds.jpg
34KB, 333x334px
>>76219660

brazilian jiu-jitsu; best submissions and best grappling defense, their guard is nasty and can easily sub someone in their guard or put some on a disadvantage possition, they also have better chokes than joint locks but they also have excellent joint locks even if their chokes are better, they don't start with leg locks, traditional brazilian jui jitsu is not a fan of them, their clinch and throws are worse than other grappling styles.

japanese ju-jutsu; a mix of judo and brazilian jiu-jitsu good throws, good top control and good defensive grappling, good sucks and they start with low level leg locks, but their arm locks and chokes are better.

judo; excellent clinch and throws, excellent armbar and good top control, bad defensive grappling and down control, they also have nasty chokes aside of nasty are locks, not leg locks though.

sambo; excellent joint locks, both legs and arms, bad choke defense and choke subs, good in the clinch and good single and double leg, excellent in the top, basically judo + wrestling + leg locks - chokes.

submission wrestling; based on no-gi submission wrestling, best subs together brazilian jiu-jitsu but with more subs, both, leg locks, arm locks and chokes, excellent grapplign defense and defensive wrestling down, their clinch and takedowns could be better and their ground and pound is bad.

grappling; a mix of no-gi submission wrestling, freestyle wrestling, brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo, basically the mma of grappling! good ground and pound, throws, takedowns, top control and down defense, good TDD good sub defense and good sub attacks with arm locks, leg locks and choke holds. the equivalent front striking, basically a balanced mix of grappling.
>>
File: 1493863114991.png (814KB, 595x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493863114991.png
814KB, 595x597px
>>76219675

and hybrids!

hybrids styles are just styles who mix of grappling and striking!

hybrids:

kudo; a mix of judo and karate, throws, subs and strinkings, punches, kicks, elbows and knees, basically MMA but on the TMA side and not in the muay thai/kickboxing/boxing/wrestling/submission wrestling side, they are more defensive than Jeet Kune Do and MMA, in both grappling and striking.

Jeet Kune Do; based on the teaching of bruce lee, have a lot of sanda and other chinese martial arts influente, mixed with judo, boxing, wrestling and sanda kicks, they are more offensive then kudo and MMA, both grappling and striking, like these two they good in grappling and striking.

MMA; master of none apprentice of everything, good everything, good defense, good offense, they have kicks, punches, elbows and knees, good grappling, thows and submissions, they don't start with leg locks who are rare in MMA, the same for the other hybrids styles, leg locks are rare outside of grappling competitions, they are basically a mix of wrestling, submission grappling, brazilian jiu-jitsu, boxing, kickboxing and muay thai.

well these are the 21 fighhting styles who i want to our fighters carreer for UFC3!

think these styles are just for the beggining, nothing stops a takedown fighter to get good grappling or good punches!
>>
is bib skib fight?
>>
File: rory mcnatty.jpg (20KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
rory mcnatty.jpg
20KB, 624x352px
>bachne mcroidnald
>>
Joe Flacco is an elite quarterback and because of that Jones older bro won superb owl
>>
File: 1488906730689.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488906730689.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>76219786
>handegg
>>
>>76219801
Is fun
>>
*jabs*
*circles out*
*stuffs your takedown*
*doubles up on the jab*

heh nothing personnel kid
>>
There is literally nowhere that Max Holloway is superior to Jose Aldo.
>>
>>76219930
Hoe say - 13seconds
Max - 3 rounds decision
>>
am buindor sneb good fightchap
>>
>>76219930
mentally
>>
You now remember that Roxanne Modaferri is considered the number 3 flyweight of the world.
>>
Brendan Schaub is a great fighter and his h8rs are dyslexic.
>>
>>76220015
Post pictures of your Schaub toys
>>
>ray borg misses weight but tj might miss too
for sure ray borg deserves a shot more than tj my guy.
>>
>>76220074
Post a picture of your fingers.
>>
File: Blessed wallpaper.jpg (136KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Blessed wallpaper.jpg
136KB, 1366x768px
>>
ASMMAR
https://youtu.be/ZT6UOBniY8I
>>
File: 1484094313252.png (163KB, 452x391px) Image search: [Google]
1484094313252.png
163KB, 452x391px
>>76220015
Hey Jamie could you put up that footage from the Browne and Brandon fight...there we go okay good, first of all

>Oh for sure 100% man I was tagging him with some nice leg kicks

Listen man *brings microphone close to his mouth*

You looked just really stiff out there, stiff as a board, you can see how good Travis was compared to you, he has nice good clean boxing, good movement, you looked like you'd never hit pads in your entire life, you were literally a heavybag with eyeballs out there, chin up in the air, awkward footwork and the worst head movement I've ever seen since Tecia Torres vs. Paige Vanzant.

Realistically I can't see you beating any of the guys who fight in Bellator, WSOF, Rizin, how do you think you'd do in a straight up jiu jitsu fight against Gabi Garcia?

>Oh for sure I think you'd be surprised

Really you think so? I think you'd be surprised, I think she'd mess you up. There's a whole bridge between you and a guy who just walked into a gym for the first time, are you comfortable with knowing how horrible you are as a fighter? are you okay with being KO'd in your next 10 fights? Cause it could very well happen.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm telling you as a friend you're not a good fighter at all, he flattened you out and completely dominated you, you looked unimaginably stiff weren't prepared at all, your movement was atrocious, I worry about your commitment to anything fight related.

Get out of here and never come back.
>>
KK and Holloway Parlay. I smell Another ufc 196 here boiz
>>
>>76220231
clean up those cheeto dust covered fingers my man
>>
>>76220275
I think Claudia grinds KK out for a decision. She is probably the best 3 round fighter in the division. Arguably beat JJ in their first fight and clearly won the first two rounds in their second fight.

I also think that Aldo will beat Holloway, especially at similar odds. Aldo has never lost a decision so Holloway likely needs a finish.
>>
>>76220231
Terrible forced pasta
>>
>>76220184

One of these days I'll make a /heem/ stamped pic of cheeto fingers just for you my dude, so you can use it to fend off the sklebposters.
>>
File: 1483129257531.png (138KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483129257531.png
138KB, 300x411px
>>76220299
Listen man *brings microphone closer* you're just not a good fighter, you're a big guy sure but there's lots of big guys who shouldn't be fighters, you call yourself big brown and this reflects your fighting style quite accurately, watching you fight is like watching a big turd with hair and bad tattoos flail around the octagon. I've never seen anything so grotesque and it's never been an honor calling any of your fights. Your fight with Travis Browne was a literal nightmare, after he landed the first jab I just knew you were done for, you just don't know the basics of fighting at all, and I'm not saying all this to be mean, I'm saying this cause I'm your friend,

>Oh I agree 100% for sure you're my boy but I disagree

You honestly should have just become a male stripper, you're not a funny comedian and you're a garbage fighter, I've seen you hit pads before and I wanted to claw my eyes out but out of respect I stayed behind. I doubt your commitment to anything, you have a glass chin, skidded footwork and non-existent head movement, you shouldn't be fighting at even an amateur level, I don't worry about you at all, you made a horrible career choice and should rethink your life.
>>
>>76220275
Clawja is gonna GSP KK for 30-27
>>
i got 450 on kk and aldo

its /happening/
>>
>>76220348
>he took time to write this
didnt read but FOR sure get a job my man

schaub bless
>>
File: let me adjust my binoculars.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
let me adjust my binoculars.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
If your life was a movie, and it started now – forget about whatever financial disasters you’ve had, personal failures, relationship failures – what would the hero of your life’s movie do right now? Do that! Do those things. We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. We look at our past, and we say ‘Well, that’s me.’ That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who’s learned from those failures and you can choose to be the hero of your own movie right now.

Write down your goals. Write down things you wanna improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you’ve done in the past that you never wanna see yourself do again, and go forth, from here, as the hero of your own movie. Build momentum. Build confidence and momentum with each good decision that you make from here on out. Buy Alpha Brain™.

You can do it. Anyone can do it. We live in unique times. We live in one of the rarest times in human history, where you can choose almost all of the input that comes your way, whether it’s the movies that you watch, the books you read, the podcasts you listen to, you can choose to be inspired. Do that. Do that and be the hero of your own movie.
>>
>>76220348
Every sentence of these forced pastas look like they were written by a middle schooler. Look at this garbage

>Listen man *brings microphone closer* you're just not a good fighter, you're a big guy sure but there's lots of big guys who shouldn't be fighters, you call yourself big brown and this reflects your fighting style quite accurately, watching you fight is like watching a big turd with hair and bad tattoos flail around the octagon.

That's supposed to be one sentence? It's like whoever wrote that trash doesn't know the difference betweeen a comma and a period. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that h8rs are all uneducated.
>>
>>76220275
You should probably rewatch the Karolina/Moroz fight and Aldo/Frankie 2.
>>
>>76220412
>>
File: dustin - John.png (61KB, 627x553px) Image search: [Google]
dustin - John.png
61KB, 627x553px
Why hasn't John done this for any of Conors other opponents
>>
File: 1488381206028.png (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
1488381206028.png
9KB, 207x244px
>nearly every MMA fighter trains BJJ, even if they don't specialize in it
>decide I want to learn BJJ too
>go to local BJJ school
>first thing I see is dude's with other dude's junk directly in their face, rolling on the floor
>the instructor is talking about 'rear naked chokes', 'mounting your opponent', 'getting your hooks in', and other unspeakably lewd acts
>do trial class
>somebody 'triangle chokes' me
>Nope.png
>feel like I need a rape kit and a cold shower when it's all over
>membership to do this regularly is so expensive I thought it was a car payment

Is BJJ a meme?
>>
>>76220412
H8ers btfo as usual
>>
>>76220443
adan it took you this long to realise that jitz isnt worth it
>>
>>76220412
Are you actually unaware of what this is riffing off?
>>
>>76220472
I am aware. That doesn't change that whoever wrote that trash is borderline illiterate.
>>
File: KO.webm (3MB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
KO.webm
3MB, 476x360px
>>76220443
Just take some striking martial art classes

It's not like you are going to go into a 10 minute grappling match in a streetfight, most people around watching the fight will break up grappling exchanges as soon as they start.

Unless you live in Brazil
>>
>>76220486
>That's supposed to be one sentence?

Again, reads like you don't understand what it's riffing on. This isn't supposed to be read, it's supposed to be spoken.
>>
>>76220509
I guess you're just retarded too.
>>
>>76220525
I'll happily admit that Rogan is illiterate, sure.

>>76220505
>It's not like you are going to go into a 10 minute grappling match in a streetfight, most people around watching the fight will break up grappling exchanges as soon as they start.

The only reason to grapple in a street fight is to get top control so that you can start bashing their head into the concrete.
>>
File: AZ trucker GnP.webm (3MB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
AZ trucker GnP.webm
3MB, 890x500px
>>76220538
>The only reason to grapple in a street fight is to get top control so that you can start bashing their head into the concrete.

A really effective move if you are facing a smaller experienced person

Also anybody know how to make longer webms? I see people posting these minute long webms but I can barely cram 20 secnds in a webm
>>
>>76220659
the actual vid of this is even better
>>
File: mini mayweather.webm (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
mini mayweather.webm
3MB, 400x226px
>>76220693
One of the best street fight videos of all time

>I'm from New York
>I'm out HERE!
>>
File: 1465654548765.png (72KB, 192x188px) Image search: [Google]
1465654548765.png
72KB, 192x188px
>joe rogan has 23 chickens
is eating eggs common among fighters or just joanna and rogaine
>>
am i banned
>>
File: gd.jpg (46KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
gd.jpg
46KB, 620x470px
worst champion
>>
>>76220659

The strength of BJJ is that it's the only martial art that addresses this situation. What do I do if there is somebody on top of me about to pound me into a coma? Every other style is just like, well... you're fucked. BJJ at least gives you tools and options so you have a small chance of escaping.
>>
>>76220443
How expensive are BJJ gyms in wherever you all live? Gracie Barra in my town is 25 a month and you can roll every day if you want.
>>
hjkhjkhjk
>>
>>76220812
Bisping exists. GDR at least says that she's okay with being stripped.
>>
Conor McGregor is a liberal.
>>
Based Brendan and Phil putting h8rs in their place
https://youtu.be/0EAE9QuG5JM
>>
>>76220882
and a globalist

>Irish invasion
>I run the west coast
>I run the east coast

Conor has cuck'd us.
>>
>>76220867
I hear it's much cheaper in Europe. In US or Canada, you can expect 100/month minimum. Average is probably closer to 150/month.
>>
>>76220867

>you can play in pajamas every day if you want
>you can get staph every day if you want
>>
>>76220942
Implying rolling around in a unitard is better
>>
>>76220957

? bjj is useless
>>
>>76220957
>>76220942
Just roll nude like the Greeks used to do.
>>
>>
>>76220942
>you can play in pajamas every day if you want

It's fun. And the gi is a good learning tool. Without the gi, you'd just get smashed really quickly by bigger or more experienced grapplers. Gi helps build grappling fundamentals. It's best to train both gi and no gi.

>you can get staph every day if you want
This is avoided if you and your gym practice good hygiene.
>>
>>76221000

interesting opinion, still useless
>>
>>76220812
bisping is worse, nobody gaf about wfw
>>
Who is your favourite fighter in the UFC Women's Featherweight Division?
>>
>>76221033
all of them you weirdo
>>
>>76220879
BisKing whooped and slept previous champion inside 1st round and then defended his title against a hall of famer.
GDR barely beat wirh cheap shots after a bell, a woman on 2 fight losing streak in a division of two and then vanished from public sight
>>
>>76220879
>>76221013
bisping heem'd a champion
>>
>>76221069
>>76221101
>haha bispen so based xD
>>
>>76221101
This, Rockhold fucked the whole division up
>>
>>76221069
>>76221101
GDR 49-46'd the greatest female boxer of all time. Bisping got an early stoppage against an injured opponent on short notice, stole a decision with the aid of hometown judges against the Crypt Keeper, and then spent six months campaigning for a match against a pensioner.
>>
>>76221119
>haha le chris was winning xD
>>
File: 1475712195199.jpg (8KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1475712195199.jpg
8KB, 199x199px
>>76221139
>the Crypt Keeper
>>
>>76221143
chris was never my boy
>>
>>76221119

>reee i hate bisping >:(
>>
>>76221139
and she cheated twice
>>
Bisping is a cuck
>>
>>76221191
The ref stops the round, not the bell. Big John already said so, don't bother him about it.
>>
>>76221166
>last time bisping "defended" was oct 2016 against an almost 50 year old who was 3-6 in his last 9 with his last win being against a welterweight
>his next defence will be a year after against a welterweight 35 year old whos on a 4 year hiatus who never fought 185 before on top of that

nice ""champion"
>>
>>76221212
yeah, big john has too much on his plate

he has a rep to mantain
>>
File: hey there buddeh.png (239KB, 754x787px) Image search: [Google]
hey there buddeh.png
239KB, 754x787px
>>76221227

>reeee
>>
>>76221246
>>>/asp/
>>
File: 1482508923200.jpg (11KB, 267x218px) Image search: [Google]
1482508923200.jpg
11KB, 267x218px
>>76221246

fuck your belt
>>
File: buddehhhh.png (234KB, 754x787px) Image search: [Google]
buddehhhh.png
234KB, 754x787px
>>76221264
>>76221274
>>
File: 1476038373504.jpg (212KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476038373504.jpg
212KB, 1200x1200px
haters claim this is shooped
>>
>>76221282
/dsɐ/<<<
>>
File: 1484756656568.png (26KB, 585x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484756656568.png
26KB, 585x480px
>>76221246
May Long Mike's reign be long and triggering to americans
>>
File: 1495633658501.png (848KB, 1076x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495633658501.png
848KB, 1076x626px
>>76221310

Truly one of the most fun feels
>>
File: fyb.jpg (22KB, 218x267px) Image search: [Google]
fyb.jpg
22KB, 218x267px
>>76221282
f
u
c
k

y
o
u
r

b
e
l
t
>>
>>76219660
You need folk style wrestling. They have the better ground control than freestyle wrestlers. Compare the wrestling control of someone like Mark Coleman to Reza Madadi.
>>
File: HEEM PREDICTS UFC 212.jpg (604KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
HEEM PREDICTS UFC 212.jpg
604KB, 2500x2500px
/HEEM/ PREDICTS UFC 212

Jose Aldo vs. Max Holloway
Claudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
Paulo Borrachinha vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
Erick Silva vs. Yancy Medeiros
>>
File: BIGG.png (202KB, 282x340px) Image search: [Google]
BIGG.png
202KB, 282x340px
>>76221450
Hosay Aldo DEC
Claudia something DEC
Kate Marquardts 2nd round TKO
Borrachinja 1st round KO
Yancy Midiros no idea
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (71KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
71KB, 703x703px
>>76221450
Aldo
Clawja
Belfort
Borrachinha
Medeiros
>>
Wow this thread and it's posts are so shitty, even by spamming standards
>>
File: hmm.png (206KB, 254x445px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
206KB, 254x445px
what was heems consensus of the signing of justin gaethje to the ufc and his matchup with michael johson

will he become the champ or is he a mediocre guy who got fed bums
>>
File: IMG_6222.png (409KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6222.png
409KB, 620x400px
>>76221450
Aldo 49-46, 48-47, 48-47
Claudia 30-27, 30-27, 29-28
Vitor TKO rd1
Paulo TKO rd1
Yancy 29-28x3
>>
File: what is up my buddehs.png (234KB, 754x787px) Image search: [Google]
what is up my buddehs.png
234KB, 754x787px
>>76221450

Aldo
Kookie
Marquardt
Borrachinha
Medeiros
>>
>>76221450
Max Holloway
Claudia galdeha
Nate Masquardt
Paulo Borrachinha
Yancy Medeiros
>>
>>76221450
fake
>>
Donald Cerrone is going to beat Robbie
>>
>>76221569
Do you think she likes to wear underwear?
>>
Ufc 213 is my favorite card of the year so far. Yeah sure 214 has Jones and Cormier which is probably my most anticipated fight but besides that fight it has nothing really exciting to offer.
>>
>>76221848
I'm praying Yoel beats Whittaker so we can see him take Bisping's belt
>>
File: o.jpg (93KB, 1080x901px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
93KB, 1080x901px
Rate Paige's new team
>>
>>76221835
you think we could get some spergs here to contact a female from her crossfit gym and ask her if she knows
>>
>>76221862
Sorry bruv poomero is getting heemd
>>
File: Steve VanZant.jpg (43KB, 455x497px) Image search: [Google]
Steve VanZant.jpg
43KB, 455x497px
>>76221915

is that a shed in someones back garden
>>
>>76221947
He's not getting heem'd by a WW
>>
>>76221915
You can tell she fucks every single one there with a strap on
>>
>>76221973
Obviously, it's a middleweight fight :)
>>
>>76221915
Lol that's literally a toolshed in someone's back yard
>>
>>76221915
Me in the pink shorts

I'd heem every here
>>
>>76221995
No way they're same size, UFC says they have same height and reach
>>
>>76222043
So?
>>
File: gustaffson-teixiera.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gustaffson-teixiera.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>76221569
I think Johnson will beat him
Justin has fought mediocre fighters for his whole career, and Johnson has beaten guys like Barboza and Ferguson on the feet. Gaethje has been hittable throughout his career as well, and Johnson has the power to make him pay for that.
>>
>>76222054
Just saying, thought Yoel would be alot bigger, they can't be identical
>>
>>76222061
hello spergop I see youre alive and well, hows the starving going

Gaethje has been humiliating those guys though. Like rogan said in the last fight companion; its not that youre beating bums its about how you beat them
>>
File: 2iQMH.jpg (122KB, 768x505px) Image search: [Google]
2iQMH.jpg
122KB, 768x505px
>>76221450
Aldo
KK
Belfort
Borrachinha
Silva
>>
Who got more BTFO?

Adan
>crashed a car running from the cops and went to jail

Spergy
>spends ages trying to convince people that the OP matters;eventually realizes it doesn't

Dockie
>5'4", 144lbs, works 6pm-3am as a grunt

WeidmanOP
>had to watch Chrs Weidman
>>
Free money fight for this card?

Erick always fights well in brazil but Borrachinha seems a safer bet.
>>
>>76221450
Lmao how the fuck is this PPV even real? Like Dana just book some relevant fights lol, like just ask Sherdog or even Twitter nigga.
>>
File: thousand heem stare.png (1MB, 791x788px) Image search: [Google]
thousand heem stare.png
1MB, 791x788px
rory
>>
>>76222169
adan was just trying to provide for his wife's son.

spergy wanted to create a safe place where he could be wrong about how mma works.

dockie probably has undiagnosed diabetes like most filipinos and can't control his emotions or scat spam

weidmanOP was just joining the team.

none of these people did anything wrong
>>
File: 1496069947112.png (355KB, 412x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496069947112.png
355KB, 412x522px
>>76220193
>>
>>76221450
Jose Aldo
Claudia Gadelha
Vitor Belfort
Paulo Borranchincha
Erick Silva
>>
>>76221980
Still would.
>>
File: 1485498707420.png (124KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1485498707420.png
124KB, 510x546px
>>76221623
>>76222131
>actually picking the bad kickboxer with no takedown defense against Claudia
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (43KB, 598x463px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
43KB, 598x463px
>>76221450
Aldo
Gadelha
Belfort
Bamgbose
Medeiros
>>
File: 1476071672137.jpg (170KB, 462x586px) Image search: [Google]
1476071672137.jpg
170KB, 462x586px
>>76221450
Aldo
Gadelha
Belfort
Borrachinchilla
Yancy
>>
File: chrisp.jpg (21KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
chrisp.jpg
21KB, 313x313px
>>76221450
Max
Claudia
Vitor
Paulo
Erick
>>
>>76221915
how many do you figure she banged already?
>>
>>76222325
What? I don't get this?
>>
>>76222617
They all look like betas, except beard guy. So maybe 1
>>
>>76222652
the one in pink is cute
>>
>>76222636
the nerd in the pic is supposed to resemble you
>>
Can anybody give me a quick rundown on Adan? I wanna know the story
>>
>>76222723
Just a shitposter that posts our content on plebbit
>>
>>76222636
Holloway is a golem
>>
>>76222757
Holloway is a retard
>>
File: 1496069265746.jpg (28KB, 228x570px) Image search: [Google]
1496069265746.jpg
28KB, 228x570px
>>76222757
forgot pic
>>
he was all bout dat hard pipehittin life you know

he got in wit da wrong folks, started sellin dip, watchin fights

then he shot someone in edmonton, fled from the cops, crashed the car and fled on foot, and got arrested

most of the young urban youths pn /heem/ idolized da man, always talkin bout how ultraheavyweight his gold chain was an all dis

sad story man
>>
>>76222706
Why am I a nerd? For liking MMA
>>76222757
>>76222763
no hes not
>>
>>76222723
>>76222781
>>
Where's Hozay Waldo? He's injured, no I'm injured
>>
>>76222814
Injuries happen, you'd know if you did a sport or even exercised
>>
File: duna3.jpg (18KB, 186x213px) Image search: [Google]
duna3.jpg
18KB, 186x213px
>>76222851
M-My knee, I'll fight GSP. Romero wants to fight? No I'm too injured
>>
holloway looks like that retarded mexican kid from high school who bragged about how rich he was but wore the same shirt everyday
>>
>>76222781
>shot someone in edmonton, fled from the cops, crashed the car and fled on foot, and got arrested
>>
>>76222897
>but wore the same shirt everyday
what are you gay
>>
>>76222903
yes AMA
>>
Do you think I have a shot with Claudia if I'm a dude?
>>
>>76222899
>>76222781
>shot someone in edmonton, fled from the cops, crashed the car and fled on foot, and got arrested
Did he really?
>>
>>76222897
best description of max ever
>>
>>76222913
>female brazilian MMA fighter on more roids than Rogan

No.
>>
>>76222912
oh, shit

well, sorry then

I was just joking
>>
>>76222913
No she has a girlfriend. She is not out in the open like the rest of the UFC roster because her mom is a hardcore catholic.
>>
>>76222967
This.
>>
Do most Hawaiians speak like they grew up in Harlem?
>>
literally what does someone like paige's brother do when they just get out of prison for that crime?
>>
>>76223060
get on /heem/ and become max holloway fans
>>
>>76222989
Proof so that I can give up and just settle for a preop Brazilian tranny that looks like her?
>>
>>76222897
lmao
>>
>>76223109
>>76223132
i doubt he's allowed to use the internet
>>
>>76223060
Weird how obsessed you are with him. You must be a pedo too.
>>
>>76223156
Post your guns.
>>
>>76223060
post on 4chan
>>
>>76223150
I heard about this, how exactly is it enforced with pedophiles not being able to use internets
>>
>>76223173
he got charged with CP possession and corrupting a minor online i don't think he can use 4chan lol
>>
File: bope Silva.jpg (87KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
bope Silva.jpg
87KB, 400x600px
MMA hour is live

Yoel Gonna be on in a few minutes
>>
File: le running away man.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
le running away man.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>76223217
I know you're the one who called and asked for Mr. Heem lmao
>>
>>76223198
Police enforcement, example not being able to have an Internet provider under you're name
>>
File: DBFrV_2VwAAQuPt.jpg (59KB, 960x502px) Image search: [Google]
DBFrV_2VwAAQuPt.jpg
59KB, 960x502px
If anyone is in California on June 11th, Pro Ref Dan Stell is teaching a MMA judging and reffing class. This clinic gives you 4 credits toward getting your MMA judge/ref certification and is honored in all state athletic commissions
>>
>>76223202
Keep us updated senpai, I'm at work phoneposting and don't want to eat up data plan with YouTube vids
>>
>>76223184
He served his punishment, i dont know if they can restrict his internet privileges unless hes on parole and its not like 4chan is illegal
>>
>>76223248
Legally they have the power to ban you. Logistically I don't know how it works, I'm sure there's more to it than "don't do it or you're going back to prison."
>>
>>76223273
Yeah it can be a condition of your release in the same kind of way you can't be within X amount of feet or someone/some place, you have to register as a sex offender etc.
>>
>>76223273
they even do it to people who have been convicted of computer crimes not related to sex
>>
File: DBFeD42XcAA4WUw.jpg (190KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
DBFeD42XcAA4WUw.jpg
190KB, 1200x799px
Some of the people in Aldo's camp look like they will literally stab you for five dollars
>>
>>76223273
You can be restricted from the internet just like you can be restricted from driving. You can still do it if you want but if you get caught you're fucked.
>>
File: 1478575051086.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478575051086.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>76221450
Holloway
Gadelha
Belfort
Bamgbose
Silva
>>
Please check buzz aldrins Instagram and get back to me
>>
47 MINUTES UNTIL MAGIC MIKE ON JEWANI'S GOSSIP HOUR

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
Are there any UFC fighters that promote cryptocurrency?
>>
>>76223388
Brain Redban
>>
>>76223388
I seen Carwin shitposting about bitcoins on reddit yesterday
>>
>>76219624
Why do slavs always look like they're going to diddle your little cousin in a dark alley?
>>
>>76223388
carwin actually
>>
File: 1495934513968.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495934513968.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
212 is going to be streamed in virtual reality, lel
>>
Can Holloway outwork Famous Aldo? He's always been a gasser even in his prime.
>>
>>76223447
Rogan is gonna shit himself
>>
>>76223421
>>76223442
Huh, how bout that

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/6e0wr6/f_a_mod_retreat/
>>
What's a fight where Aldo defends against body attacks a lot?
>>
>>76223479
McGregor vs. Aldo I
>>
Does Romero sound a little like Bane to anyone else?
>>
>>76223468

Aldo landed his best shots in the last round in his last fight
>>
File: Can'tTouchThis.webm (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Can'tTouchThis.webm
3MB, 400x224px
>>76223479

Lamas threw a lot of roundhouses and back kicks to the body
>>
>you will never be best bros with callen and squid

https://instagram.com/p/BUsG-dkBqak/
>>
What is Yoel saying
>>
File: Schaub and tiger 2.jpg (399KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Schaub and tiger 2.jpg
399KB, 1638x2048px
>>76223580
>>76223565
>12 hours later and they're still going at it
>>
>>76223631
Lol, that fucking dumbass really named his son "Tiger" I thought it was an inside joke or something
>>
>>76223580
whats this meme about Bumbaclot Skook?
>>
File: 1480088569108.jpg (90KB, 1200x774px) Image search: [Google]
1480088569108.jpg
90KB, 1200x774px
How long is bisping gonna keep ducking him
>>
>>76223666
Until he runs out of knees
>>
File: Schaub and Tiger 8.jpg (269KB, 1080x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Schaub and Tiger 8.jpg
269KB, 1080x1250px
>>76223646
>dumbass
Multi-millionaire at 34 years old. Growing fanbase of 6 million+.
>Having a problem with the name Tiger
The greatest golfer of all-time chose to be identified by the name Tiger because it is alpha and cool. Nobody had a problem with it.
>>
File: heem.gif (13KB, 282x177px) Image search: [Google]
heem.gif
13KB, 282x177px
>>76221450
Aldo
Gadelha
Marquardt
Paulo
Silva
>>
File: fedora_bisping.jpg (74KB, 616x388px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_bisping.jpg
74KB, 616x388px
>>76223752
>pomade salesman
Thanks for the chuckle
>>
File: Schaub Shake.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Schaub Shake.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>76221450
Holloway
Gadelha
Belfort
Borrachinha
Silva
>>
>>76221122
Na fuck Cockhold, Manchester judges did when they gave the decision to Bisbong instead of Hendo. Dan could have retired with the belt (great ending to a great career ruined) and there could have been a fight for the vacant title between Jacare and Rockhold.
>>
>Still replying to fake picks
>>
File: 1494450211069.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494450211069.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>76221450
Jose
Claudia
Nate
Bamgbose
Yancy
>>
>>76223705
>naming your kid after drunk driving, whore fucking, wife beating woodley fan is cool now

You must be brain damaged 100%
>>
I think Aldo is the most well rounded mma fighter of all the time.
Outside of Conor's left hand he has no weakness
>>
>>76223927
Cardio
>>
>>76223927
Watch his fight with Mark Hominick
>>
>>76223896
Doesn't negate his golfing accomplishments and being the GOAT.
>>
we dont have that many regulars on heem but anybody else notice that the fake picks never get pick images that are from heem regulars? there's like 20 pick images that get used every week but fake picks have totally random images. i'm willing to be he's spamming picks to himself
>>
>>76224076
You are OBSESSED
>>
>>76224076
wgaf nerd
>>
>>76224076
Just noticed also, "theme"
>>
>>76224076
Does it even really matter if they're "Fake"?

The guy doing it still keeps track of all the picks during events.
>>
File: karpik.jpg (72KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
karpik.jpg
72KB, 700x526px
>>76224076
For sure my man 100 per cent
>>
>>76220231
>>76220340
I thought it was good
>>
>>76224137
Does he goof picks?
>>
>>76224206
Yes
>>
>>76224137
>>76224225
the point is that he's replying to himself. it's not heem's picks if its just one guy making 100 picks
>>
>>76224250
If they are fake and he has that many proxies for different countries, can we conclude this guy is the scat spammer?
>>
#wheresaldo let's get it trending heem
>>
>>76224262
we already concluded that he's the scat spammer and the heem personality impersonator a while ago
>>
>>76221564
It's all the Bingo Skub faggotry. It instantly makes any thread 1000% worse.
>>
Who is on Oy Vey Fighter Pay show today besides Poopy Pants ?
>>
>>76223944

He practically died during the weight cut but still managed to turn hominicks forehead into a cantaloupe
>>
Bardem Schlem is a fantastic fighter, and a bad style matchup for everybody in the top 10 of LHW (could easily cut to it) and HW
>>
>>76224322
Mike Perry
GSP
>>
>>76224322
The MMA Hour with Georges St-Pierre, Cody Garbrandt, Yoel Romero, Sage Northcutt, Roy Nelson, Mike Perry, Gökhan Saki
>>
What's the point of doing picks on /heem/? If you get them all right chances are you're a moron for not doing a parlay.
>>
File: IT_IS_WHAT_IT_IS.jpg (117KB, 543x470px) Image search: [Google]
IT_IS_WHAT_IT_IS.jpg
117KB, 543x470px
>>76224373
>that filename
>>
>>76224392
who says the winner didn't bet on the picks?
>>
>>76223941
Went 5 rounds many times
>>
Perry on mmahour now
>>
>>76224394
This black beass is on to something
>>
>>76224392
I live in America and I'm not allowed
>>
>>76224434
i started late so im still on yoel. pls no spoilers
>>
>>76224404
I won picks twice and Ive never bet on anything besides Trump in my life
>>
>>76224444
you can bet friendo. i do local bets all the time
>>
>>76224444
If you're in South Florida I can hook you up.
>>
>>76224470
How do you go about doing it?
>>
File: 1476706370000.gif (58KB, 686x506px) Image search: [Google]
1476706370000.gif
58KB, 686x506px
Black beast is /ourguy/, Reddit can have Ngannou
>>
>>76224476
North Florida actually. Tallahassee
>>
File: 20161216103846_10_Mike_Perry.jpg (78KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
20161216103846_10_Mike_Perry.jpg
78KB, 640x427px
Mad cuz the owners a fan?
>>
File: f.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>people just now realizing the imposter/IMG_xxx poster is the scat spammer
>>
>Jeremy Stephens gets BTFO yet again
>>
>>76224523
This, I see everything
>>
>>76224483
i live near a big horse betting track so there's lots of off track betting places and some of them take all sports bets off the books
>>
>>76224523
Makes sense, forcing /MMA/ and mandrama Danis
>>
>>76224523
btw the scat spammer isn't dock man.
It's an australian who use proxies who also post pedo shit on /tv/
>>
>>76224538
Lil Whothen btfo
>>
>>76224523
he copies filenames too tho. its not just the im_xxx files
>>
>>76224548
yeah we know welcome to last year bud
>>
>>76222061
one of the best KOs i've seen in a while
>>
>>76224483
Betdsi.com

Enter promo code BADGUY when you sign up and you get 2 free chael t shirts (shipping included) and they'll also match the first $50 you deposit. If you want to be a pal you can sign up using my referral link here
http://w-as.com/?i8M5D
>>
>>76224515
Is this the epitome of a Floridan tough guy?
>>
>>76224572
>>76224548
Wait is that Australian I have noticed shitposting a lot in the last few week? Not k-1 aussie.
>>
Why would betting be banned?
>>
>>76224562
Yup. He also says "h8ers" a lot.
>>
>>76224585
He is from Flint, Michigan.
>>
>>76224607
taking advantage of the desperate and stupid
>>
Wew lads imagine if cards started like this
https://youtu.be/rEoIJc7lG7s
>>
anyone got the fappening mma pics?
>>
>>76224585
Hes more like Eminem from 8th mile if he was punching people half dead instead of puking on his clothes and rapping
>>
>>76224548
>>
>>76224660
What a no life faggot
>>
File: IMG_6235.jpg (60KB, 497x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6235.jpg
60KB, 497x637px
Does Schaub have the best to hair in the game today?
>>
>>76223202
you think he eats sopa?
>>
>you look like you'd be good with numbers

lmao based perry
>>
Perry called out the Jew. Holy shit he will be realesed from the UFC next week
>>
>>76224650
Why are people on the Mike Perry train? He got memed on by jouban
>>
File: GOAT.png (157KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
157KB, 500x325px
>>76224728
he's /ourguy/
>>
>ariel trying to start shit between al and perry
slimy fucking faggot I swear
>>
File: 1496105490845.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496105490845.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>76224728
>haters
>>
>>76224728
He is a super fun fighter to watch and has a lot of potential. Losing to Jouban isn't that bad, Perry is still very young and losing can be a good learning experience early on.
>>
>>76224728
He heems people good

Swangin and bangin
>>
calendarnigger is the spammer he has admitted this and constantly spams everything else here
>>
Roy on mma hour now
>>
>>76224789
wgaf
>>
>>76224782
I bet he was the dumb mandrama faggot spamming Magana too
>>
>>76224760
That's his schtick, he loves forcing drama. He's the one who started up the Tony/Nate stuff
>>
>>76224712
h8ers on suicide watch! Schaub is gorgeous af. No denying that!
>>
>>76224728
He learned not to be one dimensional after that fight and delivered a super spicy heem in his comeback bout. What more can you ask for? That he fights a ranked opponent? It's not up to him, that's the UFC's job.
>>
Roy Nelson confirm for MW in bellator
>>
File: 1491855422248.jpg (28KB, 405x321px) Image search: [Google]
1491855422248.jpg
28KB, 405x321px
>>76224809
I know that, this one was extra slimy is all
>>
>>76224818
What are you even talking about he fought the exact same way
>>
>>76224728
Unlike Jouban, Perry has murdered a top 15 guy.
>>
File: IMG_6150.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6150.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>mfw h8ers try to bring me down but they got cheeto cheese corroding their brainz
>>
>>76224818
Elenberger was ranked 13th at that time, Mike should be ranked already desu
>>
>>76224836
(You)
>>
I can't stand Roy Nelson
>>
based ariel throwing shade at roy about dana not wanting him

lmao
>>
File: sumo heem.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sumo heem.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Anyone else feel like /heem/ is where the top minds of MMA congregate.

I always see shit from here posted on reddit shortly after it is posted here
>>
>>76222967
>>76222993
you seem mexican
>>
>>76224877
>based ariel

fuck off shill
>>
>>76224880
Canada is responsible for that
>>
File: schaub reddit.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
schaub reddit.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>76224880
>I always see shit from here posted on reddit
>using reddit
>>
Zane has been going really turbo cuck mode recently its starting to upset me
>>
File: IMG_6236.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6236.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>76224743
The imposter doesn't do a very good job. He uses filenames like img_003 when my file names are in the 6000 range.

This was a better attempt >>76224857
>>
>>76224898
wgaf
>>
>>76224890
t. dana corporate cock sucker
>>
I wonder if Roy gets back on the juice now that he is done with legitimate competition. He looked like hot garbage under USADA.
>>
Just a lil heeminder
http://www.strawpoll.me/13028739/r
>>
>>76224923
Ariel is a fucking clown, giving that guy a press pass was the biggest mistake in the history of the sport
>>
File: losers.jpg (123KB, 749x748px) Image search: [Google]
losers.jpg
123KB, 749x748px
reminder Tyron is your champion
>>
>>76224953
Tyron won the fight, but Tyron was gifted the decision.
>>
File: 1477415143306.png (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1477415143306.png
5KB, 204x204px
should the UFC ban fuckbois?
>>
>call out the spammer on spamming himself with picks
>the picks stop
pottery
>>
>>76224953
how did Masdival get some hurt Maia barely did anything besides hug him
>>
Oh snap Roy blowing the fuck out ariel
>>
>>76224988
What happened
>>
>>76224985
Now we just need him to stop posting altogether.

>>76224911
>>76224857
>>76224743
>>76224712
>>
>>76224988
roy's a bitch
>>
File: IMG_6237.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6237.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>76225000
Only two of those are me bromigo.

I wonder if Ariel is upset that The Big Brown Breakdown is the #1 MMA podcast now after only a few months.
>>
based ariel punking roy
>>
>>76224986
Grappling is exhausting.
>>
>>76225000
he would stop posting if the schaub poster would stop responding and raging over him impersonating him. if there were no friend simulators then he couldn't impersonate them. as far as picks, we just have to not respond to the fake picks and it'll be fine
>>
>>76225035
schaub is p4p #1 in heem's heart my man
>>
>>76225035
I learned my lesson and haven't responded to him since he got me banned.
>>
>>76223859
I didn't mean that I was doing it. It's weird that people still don't know
>>
>>76224953
GSP never lost.
>>
>>76225035
>fake picks
but the picks are really being taken
what is this "fake" meme?
>>
>>76225051
schaub bless you coralbro, stay safe
>>
>>76225051

schaub is literally a janitor fyi
>>
Sage is on!
>>
>>76225073
Bless brother.
>>
>>76225083
OH HELLO MISTER HELWANI, SIR
>>
SAGE :3
>>
>>76225071
but he did quit like the coward he is
>>
>>76225071
gsp "beat" hendricks, riiiight...

let's see him fight tyrone if he wants that belt back so much
>>
2017 has been a shit year for mma
>>
>Sage going back to 155

Goodmove. Sage was a beast at that weight.
>>
>>76225125
connor ruebusch and zane simon and patrick wyman said GSP won after reviewing the fight round by round
>>
>>76225072
he's replying to himself with picks. they are not heem's picks therefore they are fake
>>
>>76225125
>>76225130
I'll watch it again during my cardio tomorrow and let you guys knows the official decision
>>
>>76225146
>>76225130

hendricks win 145
>>
>>76225143
This. Look how many replies are IMG_xxxx
>>
>>76225146
watch condit lawler for us too. I'll watch both fights during cardio today.
>>
>>76225135
gooby bless
>>
Anyone collecting the official 212 picks yet?
>>
lol Sage lost to Mickey Gall hahahaHAHAHA
>>
CHINDUDE TALKING TO SAGE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>76225143
I didn't submit a single pick of my own. Stop being dork.
>>
sage is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>76225187
mickey gall is legit top 10
>>
File: bestbuds.jpg (82KB, 720x632px) Image search: [Google]
bestbuds.jpg
82KB, 720x632px
why isn't he training with tyron anymore?

>tfw no more broship
>>
File: 1479181658112.jpg (135KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479181658112.jpg
135KB, 400x400px
will he ever defend a belt?
>>
>>76225216
Gall is a fraud and will be killed against an opponent with solid TDD and now how to defend bad RNC attempts
>>
>>76225239
he has decent standup, easily beats anyone unranked
>>
File: schaub thumbs up after training.jpg (29KB, 446x669px) Image search: [Google]
schaub thumbs up after training.jpg
29KB, 446x669px
>>76225242
I took Holloway as well. Makes me feel more confident about my pick. Schaub bless brother.
>>
>>76225239
Oh you're that one zilch who says rnc's are a meme despite being a blue belt and half of maia's wins being from it
>>
>>76225216
Isn't he like 4-0 now over his entire career? Lel mma is garbage
>>
>>76225254
doubt, he is a good prospect but he isn't close to being top 15
>>
sage is a damn kid
>>
>>76225265

ufc is garbage desu, full of underpaid dinosaurs
>>
>>76225071
There's a bald manlet on Long Island that begs to differ
>>
>>76225265
no one asked for your worthless opinion

do you want me to spam /box/ and the rest of /sp/ again? i think i will!!
>>
>>76225254
He is average and nothing more. Has some potential.

>>76225263
Maia beat solid opponents while Gall had meme fights.
>>
>Sage has a gf

:)
>>
lol sages sister is taller than him.
Wow that must feel bad
>>
>>76225331
He doesn't get to pick his opponents. Quit crying everyone starts somewhere
>>
>>76225352
Atleast im not overhyping him
>>
>>76224712
Hes got a solid hairline and a nice barber, but still a very punchable face
>>
>>76225385

haha have you not seen him with a shaved head? he has a weird ass hairline
>>
>greatest ww of all time
but that's not tyron
>>
>>76225385
He has an incredible hairline
>>76225408
Sorry about the early balding bro.
>>
File: fuckinglmao.jpg (143KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinglmao.jpg
143KB, 1080x1350px
>>76225340
>you mad whiteboi?
>>
File: watch out.jpg (15KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
watch out.jpg
15KB, 420x420px
>>76225465
>>
>>76225408
no, but in that picture it looks fine or at least it goes with his haircut
>>
File: goof.jpg (92KB, 973x938px) Image search: [Google]
goof.jpg
92KB, 973x938px
>>76225465
>blonde american girl gets blacked
can't make this shit up
>>
File: tyronandsage.jpg (119KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
tyronandsage.jpg
119KB, 1080x1350px
>>76225478
>>76225509
>u mad?
>>
>>76225465
*click on picture*
*sage on estrogen*
*unzips*
>>
>>76222919
He literally did

The real Adan though
>>
>>76225439
>>76225465
>>
>>76225535
lol you literally just submitted picks here>>76225242

All you did was choose the opposite fighters.
>>
File: meme killer.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meme killer.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>76225540
no, sage was never my boy
>>
gsp ducking tyron so hard

quack quack little bitch
>>
>>76225449

nope just graying
>>
>>76225465
YO HOL' UP is that the rapper from the Rebecca Black friday video?
>>
File: 1468954278037.png (765KB, 606x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468954278037.png
765KB, 606x600px
>>76221450
Blessed
Kookie
The TRTless one
Paulo
Yancy
>>
>>76224394
>IMG_XXX
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
>>
File: 1462441713931.png (195KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
1462441713931.png
195KB, 350x291px
>>76221450
Max
Karolina
Vitor
Borrachinha
Medeiros
>>
Is GSP not interested in fighting Tyrone?
>>
>>76225540
That doesn't even look like an American nig. It looks like a hue from the favelas. No muscles, no tattoos, no rapper gimmicks. Where's the appeal?
>>
gsp little bitch boi
>>
>>76225615
He fights in Lellator. I forget his name.
>>
>>76225581
Schaub would look sophisticated as h*ck with gray hair. A true silver fox.
>>
File: Herica-Head.png (170KB, 360x472px) Image search: [Google]
Herica-Head.png
170KB, 360x472px
What will wind up being the most exciting fight on the 212 card? Which will be the most boring?
>>
>gsp will fight bisping regardless of him having the belt
case fucking closed, this little bitch wasn't an easy pay day
>>
>>76225614
'tough fight for georges, can't spam single leg and he doesn't have the boxing to heem tyron
>>
>>76225627
stop spamming calendarnigger
>>
>>76225627
>lovehandles
>>
>>76225636
Did he really say this???
>>
File: Schaub drag.jpg (85KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
Schaub drag.jpg
85KB, 640x799px
>>76225625
He does look pretty good with gray hair ngl.
>>
File: silver fox.jpg (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
silver fox.jpg
2KB, 160x90px
>>76225625
I think you'd be surprised
>>
>>76225627
best aldo holloway
worst vitor marquardt
>>
>minded
>>
>>76225665
He did it too early. When it comes in naturally he will look sophisticated as h*ck.
>>
>>76225653
he did, he said something like "bisping will always be champion" when ariel asked about the possibility of bisping getting stripped.

he a bitch
>>
>>76225465
Lol Jesus is this a face swap? Looks like sage 100% my dude
>>
If Bisping pulls out of fight with Interim winner will he be stripped?
>>
I had a vivid dream last night that Vitor destroys N8 and I regretted not betting on him. Going to bet $50 on Vitor now.
>>
File: Untitled 2.jpg (81KB, 396x289px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.jpg
81KB, 396x289px
>>76221450
JOSE ALDO
KAROLINA KOWALKIEWICZ
VITOR BELFORT
PAULO BORRACHINHA
YANCY MEDEIROS
>>
>>76225714
>another Schaubro picking Max
Based.
>>
>>76225716
he better get stripped or we might as well watch friday night smackdown instead.
>>
>>76225716
>Bisping fight GSP in the fall
>GSP win, Bisping retires
>GSP vacates to fight at 170lbs
>Interim champ (Whittaker) fights Mousasi/Rockhold winner for unified belt
>>
>>76225757
americans shitposting each other is honestly what makes /heem/ so great
>>
>>76225757
>>76225714
>>76225535

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>76225789
docksperg working overtime to get coral springs banned
>>
>>76225789
the dude is desperate
>>
so heem picks are pretty much worthless now right? its 90% one guy just spamming picks
>>
h8rs cant fathom how far schaubs sphere of influence is
>>
>>76225855
It's the fake picks guy to begin with.
>>
File: 1463282045562.jpg (236KB, 878x738px) Image search: [Google]
1463282045562.jpg
236KB, 878x738px
do you guys think that bodybuilder that wants to beat up cody posts on /fit/
>>
File: pettis-tattoo.jpg (109KB, 512x667px) Image search: [Google]
pettis-tattoo.jpg
109KB, 512x667px
>>76221450
Conor will win because no matter what it will make him look good
Claudia Gadelha
Nate Marquardt
Paulo Borrachinha
Erick Silva
>>
>>76225870
No it's not me. I'm laughing though.
>>
>>76225877
No, he seems like he actually lifts. Probabaly posts on Bodybuilding.com forums
>>
>>76225870
do we just wait for the real picks? this guy is probably gonna end up with more picks than the real picks
>>
>>76225894

>someone else defending his belt for him makes him look good
>>
>>76225870
n-no it's the calendar/picks guy with the trip upset he's no longer in charge of picks
>>
I swear its the fake picks guy sperging out about the fake picks no one cares as long as the picks are actually taken
>>
File: SupermanHook.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanHook.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Hardy and Gooden 212 breakdown

https://youtu.be/iQvaf84pRDg
>>
>>76225813
I'm just chilling out. Not going to take the bait this time.
>>
File: file.png (552KB, 1318x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
552KB, 1318x960px
>>76225916
>>76225928
>>76225929
im taking picks just in case this guy doesn't goof the picks but i dont care who does the picks. im not gonna start a picks war so go ahead and submit picks to that guy
>>
>>76225957
STOP BAN EVADING
>>
>>76225916
Yeah. Sometimes the real guy adds the other picks anyway.

>>76225929
Well the issue before was that MS Paintfag wasn't goofing the picks. If he gets the picks again I think he'll go back to not goofing
>>
>>76225976
My ban has been over for a few days now.
>>
>>76225973
Can you add me bro? Bless

>>76221590
>>
File: FAMOUS'd.jpg (75KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
FAMOUS'd.jpg
75KB, 480x476px
>>76225973

My clawja is better
>>
>>76225973
>i dont care who does the picks
>taking the picks someone else already recorded
>>
>>76226034
is heem's picks or is it your picks?
>>
>>76226034
Lol seriously
>>
>>76225877
Any details on the situation?
>>
>>76225973

this picksbro at least tries harder, could do with a better looking wmma at the bottom though
>>
>>76225973
>i'm not gonna start a picks war
>takes the picks he didn't even start in this thread

Please stop spamming too you're on all the time I know you've been shitting up this board.
>>
>>76225973
take mine please
>>76223799
>>
>>76225973
Fucking loser
>>
>>76226104
>>76226104
>>76226104
NEW
>>
>>76225973

you literally live for this you have no hobby but to impersonate other posters
>>
>>76224076
Implying it isnt you whos doing the fake pics
>>
>>76225973
>I don't care about the picks
>Starts taking down the picks posted on fucking Sunday
>>
>>76226074
clawja is ironically hot
>>
>>76226111
You really have nothing better to do all day you loser
>>
SOMEONE MAKE THREAD AT 500, this guy is spammer>>76226111
>>
>>76226150
>Sperg op upset he didn't get to make the early thread
lmao
>>76226168
I'm not spammer I'm brit
>>
>>76226104
>>76226104
>>76226104
>>
>>76225615
Hes a pro karatestyle kickboxer you ficking casual he ko'd wonderboy
>>
>>76226271
>>76226271
I would fracture your skull
>>
File: file.png (4KB, 536x27px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4KB, 536x27px
>>
based notepad
>>
>>76226271
>>76226329
>>76226348
>>76226368
>spamming to get to 500 posts so you can post your thread
>>
>>76226380
That's not NotePad, he uses a trip now
>>
>>76226348
I will do, you have facebook or email?
>>
So is this the thread now?
>>
Damn, look at all those deleted posts
>>
File: schooby_nice_picture.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
schooby_nice_picture.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>50+ posts deleted

lmaoooo

schooby bless you, lads

>tfw he's losing the sport in his heart now
>>
Every deleted post was made by the imposter (OP of deleted thread). Let that sink in.
>>
File: Nau5Dak.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Nau5Dak.gif
3MB, 320x180px
Is this a proper horsekick?
>>
Lel at hotpockets and his """""""""work"""""""
>>
>>76227974
You should seek a therapist
>>
File: schoob mcgoob.png (754KB, 681x565px) Image search: [Google]
schoob mcgoob.png
754KB, 681x565px
>>76227974
Schooby bless brother.
>>76227959
Yeah. Scatspammer got banned, finally.
>>
>>76227981

he's like a good dark joke

very sad, but also fucking hilarious
>>
File: Sheevo.jpg (39KB, 640x271px) Image search: [Google]
Sheevo.jpg
39KB, 640x271px
>>76227917
Not without a gym.

>>76227993
Fucking lmao, Janni Hotpockets.
>>
>>76228017
lol me too
>>
SwissOP still here?
>>
>>76228027
yes ama
>>
>>76228032
How many threads have you portioned
>>
File: heeminder.png (43KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heeminder.png
43KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>76228048
Spammer detected
>>
File: schooby_at_the_cafe.jpg (195KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
schooby_at_the_cafe.jpg
195KB, 640x640px
>>76228048
stfu you whiny little bitch lol
>>
Ever notice how the biggest spergs on /heem/ are mcgregor larpers?
>>
>>76221450
Thank you mod all of his fake picks got deleted.
>>
Schaub must have had the weakest chin in LHW history
>>
File: schaub h8er 2.png (7KB, 448x88px) Image search: [Google]
schaub h8er 2.png
7KB, 448x88px
>>76228065
You didn't even get it right lol
>>
>>76228060
>fake picks guy complaining about fake picks
fucking pottery
>>
>>76228077
Schaub's chin isn't pathetic, it's weak
>>
>>76228059
ever notice you're fucking mad lmao
>>
>>76228083
>Fake
>Really took the picks
At least you now know I'm not the spammer.
>>
File: Bless'd.jpg (63KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
Bless'd.jpg
63KB, 480x494px
>>
>>76228059
It's no surprise. He appeals to the lowest common denominator in society.
>>
File: Schaub Stronk.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Schaub Stronk.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>76228088
You try fighting at heavyweight pre-USADA. Let's see how your chin holds up.
>>
>>76228059
Its all the friend simulators that avatar: adan, spergOP, dockfag, the head poster, spain, and the spammer
>>
>>76225952
Aldo TDD rate is 92%

jesus
>>
>>76228090
I didn't even name any names but it's good that you consider yourself as one of the biggest spergs here. It must be a real honor.
>>
>>76228108
How do some of you fucks keep up with 4chan personalities and they're dynamics?
>>
>>76228121
He is, his poems are shit too
>>
>>76228121
lmao this dude is fuckin pissed
>>
>>76228125
*Their

I'm hungover
>>
>>76228128
You responded to me unprovoked. You're literally seething you outted yourself.
>>
New
>>76228155
>>76228155
>>76228155
>>76228155
>>76228155
>>
This is literally why /sp/ needs mods. Thanks.
>>
>>76228125
I dont. These aspies just make themselves known and everyone gives them cuddly nicknames
>>
>>76226193
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.