[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have they done with Mourinho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1181.jpg (83KB, 1076x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1181.jpg
83KB, 1076x800px
What have they done with Mourinho?
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
why do i keep seeing these... things, all over my /sp/?
>>
can i get le reddit rundown
>>
this meme is about as funny as an inoperable brain tumour
>>
There is some spookiness about
>>
>>74663910
what's with this meme?
>>
Can someone please tell me what the fuck is wrong with their faces?
>>
>>74663955
You will be contacted soon. I would not have asked questions, though.
>>
>>74664885
You've said too much already
>>
>bigdaniffs controk reddit with an iron type fist
>fairy godmothers of azerbajian rich watch salesmans said to hold the secret of the bling bling
>possess psyhic like abilities leading them to be able to read thoughts and feelings
>true airs to the throne of gondor
>shot down the plane of the president of rwanda leading to the rwandan genocides in 1994
>spoke to messi whilst he was on the pitch in the new camp before the 6'1
>controlled david luiz brain during 7-1
>informed mark zuckerberg about the CIA leading him to put masking tape over webcams
>officiated the 1966 final between england and germany using time travel and face masks
>were the voice in the ear of james ashley at night as he began discussing the abolishion of slavery with abraham lincoln
>are behind every meme magic event you see unfold in this timeline
>are the two remaining time lords of this iteration of the universe
>were alive at the big bang
>played the monkey and the bone in stanley kubricks 2001:space odyssey
>reptilians and extra terrestial beings on earth fear and our ruled by them
>>
>>74664933
Please irreparably destroy your hard drives, as I'll have to do - now.
>>
BIDF shills furiously trying to muddy the waters about who the bogs are and hide the truth.
>>
>>74664943
So did they control mourinho?
>>
File: 1489443233056.jpg (77KB, 689x793px) Image search: [Google]
1489443233056.jpg
77KB, 689x793px
>>74665222
no they dont touch scum cunts those are left for reptilians to deal with
>>
/pol/ pls leave
>>
I dont fucking get this meme and I see it every where, what the fuck does it mean
>>
>>74665284
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
daily reminder the bogs descend from royalty
>>
>>74665246
oink
>>
>>74663910
dont u have a blacked thread to make
>>
>>74664842
One of them got mouth cancer and the surgeries fucked his face up, so the other one fucked his face up in solidarity.
>>
File: 1410495377127.png (595KB, 734x708px) Image search: [Google]
1410495377127.png
595KB, 734x708px
>>74665284
It's what happens when /pol/ and /x/ have a meme
>>
>>74663910
kys
>>
>>74663910
Worst goddamn meme of 2017
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (61KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
61KB, 615x409px
>Hello?
>>
>how to spot an underaged 4chan user
>Does anon find the Bogdanoff meme funny?
>If yes, anon is underaged
>>
>>74665284
It's what happens when (((succ))) and (((dat boi))) fail spectacularly, but you still need to find out how memes work. Even the (((UN))) carried out a full investigation on memes, it was fucking embarrassing. But because /sp/ is still full of faggots who cry if you don't censor the word "nigger" they tell you it's a /pol/ meme. In truth they're virgins who can't handle the truth so they tell everyone to "get back to /pol/" and pretend if they get absorbed in sports they couldn't play then "the real world doesn't real".
If I hadn't said anything I can guarantee I would have been told to "get back to /pol/". Why? Because they can't prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.