[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Arsenal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 67

File: hai pretty gurl xD.jpg (36KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
hai pretty gurl xD.jpg
36KB, 500x666px
Waiting for the summer edition
>>
File: 1487194561885.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487194561885.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>AR5ENA1
>>
CONGRATULATIONS

YOU'RE A JOKE YET AGAIN
>>
So who are we signing over the summer?

I hear Ligue 1 has some nice 18 year old Congo prospects
>>
What went wrong this time, lads?
>>
Oliver Kahn moments ago in German TV

>"Did you see Özil today, because I didn't"

CONFIRMED for browsing /sp/ and being /ourguy/
>>
It is in nights like this that the flame of Arsenal spirit must burn warmer than any other day. Stay strong.
>>
File: wonga racist.jpg (75KB, 479x124px) Image search: [Google]
wonga racist.jpg
75KB, 479x124px
wenger out edition
>>
morning lads

wenger out
>>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74238553
>Wenger to be offered a new two year deal by club owner Stan Kroenke, despite the loss against Bayern
>>
>>74238596
nothing, it went exactly as expected
>>
>>74238596
The grass was too shiny
>>
>>74238554
Not memeing, I just cant get around such shitty predictable outcome every year
>>
>>74238593
>we
>arsenal
>signings
>giving wenger money
wew
>>
File: ###########78uho.jpg (144KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
###########78uho.jpg
144KB, 600x789px
like four more months until we're free lads
>>
Yes! A new laugh at Arsenal thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>74238570
Oh honey, aren't you gonna retire sometime soon, Wenger sweety?
>>
I'll always support Arsenal but when you cannot support the manager nor ANY of the players, it's weird to grasp what exactly you're supporting.
>>
File: uLYZA2YP.jpg (41KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
uLYZA2YP.jpg
41KB, 731x731px
>If kosc didnt get injured we wouldve won
>We'll set this straight in 4 weeks
>I will never doubt the manager

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>74238615
That's the fate of clubs owned by Americans.
>>
I want Arsefags to leave /sp/ till August. You idiot fuckers dont deserve to post here. Reddit is the place for chokers like you guys.
>>
Blacks lose again hurray
>>
File: i love arsenal.gif (1MB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
i love arsenal.gif
1MB, 182x200px
cheer up lads
>>
Does the board realize that if they give Wenger a new contract fans will likely revolt? Oh wait, that's at a real club with real fans, not pussiefied customers that go to the emirates and sit all match
>>
>>74238596
>trying to be rational about this utter joke of a club

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
FUCK YOU ARSENAL!! YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB! BUT NO, THE WORST BAYERN SIDE IN YEARS JUST SWEPT THE THE FLOOR WITH YOU.
FUCK YOU.
>>
>>74238649
Thanks for bumping the thread, made finding it easier.
>>
>>74238642
i support the players. they deserve better than wenger. wenger is the only manager in world football who can manage to get the worst out of a player over time, rather than getting the best out of them.
>>
File: 1484198979609.png (428KB, 816x618px) Image search: [Google]
1484198979609.png
428KB, 816x618px
>>74238615
If he does get a contract extension then I'm genuinely going to stop following Arsenal. I like to think I'd find another club to support, but it doesn't work like that and I'll probably just stop watching football all together.
>>
File: IMG_0785.jpg (31KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
31KB, 149x144px
What the fuck is Chamberlain doing at the end?

>English composure
>>
Please let this senile cunt leave the club at the end of the season
>>
>>74238696
Wish he and Walcott would just fuck off now
Literally why tier
>>
After today game I really, really rate Koscienly. Also what the fuck is Xhaka problem? The guy is shit and he can't stop to get cards, is he retarded?
Coq is plain shit this season, what the fuck went wrong with this guy? 1 season "wonder"?
Gabby P. was utterly shit, fucking naive playstyle.
>>
File: NAUR.jpg (29KB, 561x918px) Image search: [Google]
NAUR.jpg
29KB, 561x918px
lads

LADS

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAvFAuWvyMQ&t=2s

soon featuring a new video!
>>
>>74238664
From you concentrated salt i will guess you are a dortmund fan
>>
Why are Arsenal so generous? Their tears are the most delicious of all
>>
Does Arsenal, dare I say it, need to finish 5th for a wake up call??
>>
>>74238657
How
>>
>>74238687
None of them turned up today, though. Is that 100% on Wenger? Do we absolve them of any blame at all?
>>
File: trumpamericandream.png (232KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
trumpamericandream.png
232KB, 400x400px
Bayern have been struggling the past few weeks and then you go and lose 5-1 to them hahaha oh man, you are objectively worse than SC Freiburg, Wolfsburg, Bremen, and Ingolstadt.
>>
>>74238649
sry alexis
>>
Be honest brits ITT, how many of you are black? All of you?
>>
File: C4vLh-9XAAAlEXr.jpg large.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
C4vLh-9XAAAlEXr.jpg large.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>
>>74238721
not even close. Bayern hate is what unites a lot of Bundesliag fans.
>>
Nothing good has ever come out of woolwich anyway
>>
>>74238733
Me and (probably) Jewmaican. There was also a black lad from, or living in Southampton, here as well but that's as much as I know.
>>
>>74238727
>How will you bring back relevant trophies to Arsenal?
>Arsene with this answer

perfect
>>
>>74238569
reposting
except it wasn't, lewandowski was about to boot the ball out of the way and koscielny ran into his leg
it wasn't a penalty at all, meanwhile two very obvious handballs for bayern have been ignored

you can tell UEFA is desperate for all that bandwagonner money
>>
200 - Arsenal are the first English team with 200 conceded Champions League goals. Explorers.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>tfw in the future when youre discussing classic matches and someone brings up Bayern 5 Arsenal 1 you'll have to ask which one
>>
>>74238754
>jewmaican
>black
C'mon now....
>>
>>74238766
kosc definitely made more than the most out of it but if you kick someone like that, accidentally or not, it's a foul
>>
>>74238726
yep, it's 100% wengers fault. the pundits are spot on when they say the players are a mirror image of the mentality of their coach. they didn't have any drive to play, it's like they lost all hope before the kick off. this is wengers fault and only his fault. a good manager can get his players worked up for a big game. it's almost like wenger was like "look, err, just go out and play football, err, ok bye". he doesn't even show passion on the touchline anymore. it is also known that some players don't respect him any more. the club is about to implode if wenger doesn't leave.
>>
>>74238766
It was a foul.
Re: handballs, the Gibbs one was a handball and therefore should have been a pen, the Bellerin one wasn't.
>>
>>74238783
my fucking sides
>>
https://twitter.com/Reventon_17/status/831980182294650893
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (43KB, 624x315px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
43KB, 624x315px
>>
You deserved to lose 5-1 2bh. You were already celebrating at half-time despite being dominated.
>>
Imagine player OXLADE CHAMBERLIN and Francis coqsomething and iwobi in a champions league match against Bayern Munich lmao, what an embarrassment to the league
>>
>>74238783
literal lol
>>
>>74238805
Well, that would be because the team is always in it. Not surprising lad.
>>
lol Wonga on beintv blaming the Kosc injury and the referee
>>
Here you go lads, enjoy some stats!

>Robben has won more games against Arsenal in all competitions than against any other English team.

>Arsenal completed only 67 passes in the first half v FC Bayern (384 completed), with no player completing more than eight.

>Arsenal have conceded 3+ goals in four of their last six first leg matches in the Last 16 of the Champions League.

>Thiago Alcántara completed 36 passes ending in the final third, one fewer than the whole Arsenal team combined (37).

>Arsenal are the first English team with 200 conceded Champions League goals.
>>
>>74238783

LEL
>>
>Martin Keown on BT Sport: "I feel for Wenger. It's almost embarrassing."

>almost

someone get this fucking guy out of here
>>
>>74238839
Good point, I wonder which team has the most goals per game conceded
>>
ALEXIS NEED TO LEAVE THIS WORTHLESS CLUB ASAP
>>
>>74238848
Did you expect anything else?
>>
File: arselel.jpg (14KB, 592x317px) Image search: [Google]
arselel.jpg
14KB, 592x317px
> some people actually unironically support this joke club
>>
File: IMG_6324.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6324.png
108KB, 400x381px
fucking hate how everyone on this board just lingers around waiting for us to lose just so they can mock us and take the piss.. fucking immature and pathetic really, yeh we lost to a better side our defence turned to shit after koscielny came off yes we're aware of it we was watching the game just have a bit of class will you? posting multiple threads and even coming into our general to poke fun at us when we're obviously at a bad time is just disgusting behaviour fucking give it in
>>
>Win the group for the first time ever
>Still draw Bayern
>Lose 5-1 in the first leg

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha is this even bad luck or what?
>>
Wenger looks destroyed. Why does he persist with this shit?
>>
>>74238848
fuck him tßh. A lot of german bros have already said it. That is the weakest bayern team in years they just faced and if arsenal didn't play like total betas they should've won this game.
>>
>>74238790
>yep, it's 100% wengers fault.
See I can't ever get on board with that argument. I'll agree that Wenger has to take the lion's share, but I think it's flimsy to just blame the manager 100%. Shouldn't great players push all of that aside and just at least turn up?
>implying we have any great players
>>
>>74238854
I love Football lads, just for stats like these.
>>
>>74238890
The shekels.
>>
File: 1486830222910.png (203KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486830222910.png
203KB, 400x386px
>>74238883
No one would give you banter for losing 2-1 or 3-1 away at Bayern

BUT 5-1

FIVE GOALS TO FUCKING ONE

WHAT KIND OF FOOTBALL CLUB DO YOU WANT BLUD?
>>
>>74238888
Checked,

and no theyre just shit
>>
>>74238883
it doesn't even affect me. it's like i've become desensitized to people taking the piss out of an arsenal flop.
>>
>>74238883
dumb frog poster
>>
>>74238890
Power is an aphrodisiac
>>
>>74238883
You have a general for one single team. You deserve all the shit you and your pathetic team get.
>>
>>74238924
>>74238915
>>74238911
literally just fuck off
>>
>>74238788
>came off his back and saw him about to shoot the ball and still decided to go in
yeah, no
koscielny's attempt itself was reckless and could be considered a foul since lewandowski had already started his action

both handballs were valid
>>
>>74238883
It happens to Liverpool more m8. At least we can laugh at them a bit.
>>
>>74238883
>muh victim complex
half of football germany wanted you to win
>>
>>74238924
>You have a general for one single team.
A "containment thread"

>You deserve all the shit you and your pathetic team get.
Okay we'll just come and post in /epl/ from now on.
>>
>>74238883
Mainly because your fans are insufferable cunts who act as if youre the best team in England every time you beat relegation fodder side. So to see you humiliated is satisfying
>>
>>74238933
SEETHING

CALM DOWN BLACK MAN
>>
File: u_mad_tho.jpg (112KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
u_mad_tho.jpg
112KB, 426x500px
Arsenal fans, you have 2 options

>Wenger stays
>Eternal top 4

>Wenger leaves
>The players who only signed because he was there (Sanchez, Ozil) leave, then you're left with a club with no stars, and a board that won't pay the top wage needed to entice players that only care about money

>mfw this is the beginning of the end of Arsenal
>>
>"Arsenal are a laughing stock. There is money there, it’s a myth that there isn’t. Wenger has lost his leadership skills, there’s no invincible streak in him anymore. The Arsenal fans I was talking to today all knew this was going to happen." - Henry Winter
>>
Xhaka, Coq, Ox, Iwobi, Bellerin, Gibbs, Mustafi, and Gabriel all looked way out of their depth tonight

Ozil who

Ospina was alright, I don't remember him catching a single corner/cross though

Alexis started off some decent attacking chances but why is he still taking penalties

Theo did nothing, Giroud had one good moment and that was it

Lucas will save us, at least there's always the >FA cup
>>
>>74238883
This is bait made by a shitposter to entice more shitposting. See>>74238911
>>74238915
>>74238924
>>74238948
autismos
and>>74238948
nobody acts like it you fucking retard, that is literally made up by shitposters
>>
What I don't understand is that Arsenal are objectively so rich, but still so bad. Losing to Bayern, fine, anyone can do that. But losing over and over and over again? And by huge margins? How?

Arsenal are literally richer than Juventus, and richer than every English club except Man City and Man United, every Spanish club except Real Barca...

Can you imagine Juventus putting in this kind of performance against Bayern? Chelsea doing it? Hell, even fucking Liverpool and Spurs would have put up a fight. But Arsenal just collapse.
>>
>>74238952
2nd option is much, much more preferable.
>>
>>74238848
lol, the ref was in favor of arsenal, it would have been 7-0 with a decent ref
wtf is he talking about...
>>
>>74238944
No it was a foul, and only one of the handballs was a handball. You can argue all you want but you're literally wrong, and it would be weird on our part to split hairs on these particular decisions when Bayern stomped the team fair and square.
>>
>>74238883
>this post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74238972
>>74238966
>>74238957
Arsenal could have the best players in the world and still not win the league or the UCL, it starts with the inept manager propped up by a board only satisfied with making money. Kroenke, gazidis, and wenger all need to fuck off.
>>
https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/831985858525945856

Will Arsenal ever recover?
>>
File: 1417267741319.jpg (19KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1417267741319.jpg
19KB, 265x265px
>>74238883
>just have a bit of class
the city of le poopie arse
>>
>>74238988
Looked like obvious bait to me but you'd know better pastalad :-)
>>
>>74238948
think you're confusing us with liverpool mate
>>
>>74238553
I genuinely, really, REALLY cannot believe this team is capable of finishing top 4 year in year out.

HOW? they're so fucking embarrassingly awful

literally men vs boys in every single big game
>>
Morning lads kek.

Wenger OUT!
>>
>>74238988
>being so autistic you falseflag then reply to our own post
Fuck, this place makes me thankful to be normal.
>>
>>74238972
The squad is only built to get to 4th in the league. Not even memeing - it is more financially safer for the club to get to 4th each season than try to win the league. Therefore the squad quality is reduced because they purposefully won't go for big names.
>>
File: 1485979006806.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1485979006806.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
Here it is lads

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, speaking to BT Sport: "It is difficult to explain. I felt we had two good chances to score just before half time. I felt we were unlucky for the second goal the referee gave a corner for us at first. Then we concede the second goal and then the most important was that we lost Koscielny. We collapsed.

>"Overall I must say they are a better team than us, they played very well in the second half and we dropped our level. We were a bit unlucky we dropped our level and they were better than us."

>I felt we were unlucky
>We were a bit unlucky
>>
>>74239010
What you say, mate?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1458668429993.png (436KB, 674x876px) Image search: [Google]
1458668429993.png
436KB, 674x876px
>>74238883
>being THIS booty blasted about your team losing
>being unable to hant the bants on /sp/
>>
>>74238972
>Board never spends money
>Hardly any 'big' players want to come and play for us because they know the team is a joke every season
>Senile manager with ageing tactics that is too afraid to switch things up

I'm not even bothered anymore. I got used to the cycle like five seasons ago. If it's anyone I'm sorry for it's Sanchez, who deserves a hell of a lot better than he's getting right now.
>>
>>74239001
dayum
>>
File: wonga.jpg (33KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
wonga.jpg
33KB, 500x300px
>>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>

Fucking lel Ox
>>
>>74238883
Literally seething hahahaha
>>
>>74239001

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74239029
pt. 2

>More from Arsene Wenger: "I do not look for excuses. It is a shock of course to lose at that level. We made everything wrong, the fifth goal shows that.

>"These kind of games you need to be focused for 90 minutes. I felt the third goal was a killer for our players after that we had no response."

>Asked if it is his lowest point: ""How I feel I don't think is the most important but of course it is disappointing."

>Do Arsenal need a miracle: "We have to recover first and focus on the next game."

it's mad how he can always have these same kinds of answers and never take any fucking responsibility for anything
>>
>>74238972
You don't get it. Arsenal don't want to beat Bayern, or win the league. All that matters is getting top 4 and rolling in the cash so Kroenke can move the Rams to Los Angeles and build them a stadium.

Arsenal fans are unironically going to pay for the Rams' new stadium. Any North Londoners, wondering what your insanely overpriced season tickets are paying for? Turn on Sky or whatever channel shows the NFL in England, and watch the LA Rams have yet another mediocre season. That's why your club exists these days.
>>
>>74239038
That's why I never begrudged players for leaving. Anyone have that old Nasri quote about wenger promising quality then signing squallaci and santos or something?
>>74239054
Nice
I was thinking you were heading down the hope solo route, if so
DONT
O
N
T
>>
>>74239056
He's rightly frustrated because no-one else can be fucking arsed.
>>
https://twitter.com/7amkickoff/status/831973229208100866

Mustafi shouting at Bellerin while Thiago literally walks past him and scores.
What a fucking twat.
>>
>>74239021
that isnt me you fucking mong, i made that post because its fucking week in week out people just jumping on the bandwagon to give us shit.. do you see us taking the piss out of other teams when they're in a rough patch or take a bad defeat? hardly ever.. shame
not everyone has as much class. anyway i dont really give a fuck if you thibk im shitposting or whatever just putting my 10 pence in cos the whole 'aimlessly hate on arsenal' bandwagon bullshit is getting repetitive and fucking boring now
>>
Arsenal are so awful. England should only have 3 spots in the CL honestly.
>>
>>74238972
because they don't take advantage of those funds.

have they replaced henry? no.
have they replaced vieira? no
have they replaced bergkamp? no. (ozil is shite)
have they replaced their old defences of adams/bould, campbell/toure? no.
have they replaced seaman or lehmann? with cech, maybe, but one player is not enough.

if you look at the biggest teams e.g. manchester united, they all replace their old good players who have left with players of the same quality. SAF replaced every single one of those old class of 92 team players that left with players of similar or even better quality and it resulted in leagues. wenger seems to enjoy replacing old world class players with cheap garbage e.g. fabregas with ramsey, van persie with giroud, hleb with walcott etc.
>>
Can you remember when it was you realized Arsenal were a joke of a club, lads?
>>
>>74238994
You're completely right, it kills me to see players who are obviously brilliant or have huge potential stagnate under Wenger. If he stays I'm scared for Bellering and Iwobi
>>
>>74239096
>realized
>z
>>
File: SFTV.jpg (58KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
SFTV.jpg
58KB, 640x688px
>>
>>74238612
top kek
>>
>>74239097
One will be signed by Barcelona, the other is a no mark cunt who will be playing at Oldham in 5 years
>>
>>74239096
2011. RVP being sold to Utd.

>>74239097
>If he stays I'm scared for Bellering and Iwobi
They're already stagnating. Neither of them have improved in the slightest since they first broke into the team.
>>
>>74239105
we're all living in america
>>
Wenger has to go, but it's pathetic to always see this thread bending over backwards to not blame the players in any way.
>>
>>74239097
Iwobi is the next overhyped player. He is the next Ox/Theo that if he stays, will be overpaid and stagnant.
>>
>>74239085
Damn even Amerifats are making fun of Arse players.
>>
>>74238952
Except they are leaving anyway dipshit
>>
>>74239086
>literally 4 lines of something or other, maybe even sincere

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74239126
Players take plenty of schtick, but wenger CONTROLS signings, CONTROLS training, and CONTROLS the tactics and mentality. He fails on all fronts.
>>
>>74239142
turn it in you pathetic twat nobody finds you funny
>>
>>74239126
It all comes back to Wenger in the end though innit. It's this same cycle of different players being shit that we're used to but only one man is signing and playing them. It's inevitable that all the focus goes on Wenger, and rightly so.
>>
File: Powerless against Tiki Taka.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Powerless against Tiki Taka.webm
3MB, 800x600px
>>74239056

Oh I have a webm of something similar
>>
>>74239029
no "we were naive"?
>>
>>74239086
This is /sp/, it's how it always has been and always will be. The eternal banter is here to stay, it's part of board culture. Don't get so upset by it.
>>
>>74239095
oh yeah and adebayor with chamakh
>>
>>74239086
Your team's pathetic, artekkers, you smelly fat paki.

5-1
>>
>>74239085
Ironically it's Ozil pressing that leaves Alonso free to play the nice pass into Lewandowski.
>>
WENGER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>74239096

When they let RVP go. When they refused to get Fabregas back.When they kept buying teenagers and then selling them off when they became decent.
>>
Are Arsenal fans embarassed about how their team looks from Ozil and sanchez's perspective? They were probably promised big signings and trophys to sign a contract with Arsenal
>>
>>74239156
surprisingly no.

Henry Winter is our guy though.

>It’s just from top to bottom with Arsenal, there’s no leadership. They have a silent owner who is sleepwalking towards the abyss. Their manager’s best days are behind him. Everyone can see that. He’s been overtaken by Conte, Klopp and other managers.

>It’s a lack of leadership on the pitch, long-running problems. This isn’t a great surprise, although it was particularly shameful. It could have been a tennis score without David Ospina.
>>
>>74239120
>>74239127
Yeah I can see it, I live in hope though.

Theo is stealing a living, you can understand why he doesn't bother to improve.
>>
File: yTCT0l7XnJbCXLHL.webm (200KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
yTCT0l7XnJbCXLHL.webm
200KB, 180x320px
Arselel is so pathetic
>>
File: laughing thunderbird man.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing thunderbird man.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>74239086
Tears literally streaming down my face right now.
>>
>>74239181
he also didnt do anything right desu
>>
>>74239189
Don't give a fuck about them or anyone else to be honest. Used to love Coq but recently he's been fucking disastrous.
Glad the only Arsenal player I genuinely even like anymore is taking a gap year from this bullshit.
>>
>>74239086
they fear that we'll actually get a decent manager who will take advantage of what we have as a club.
>>
>>74239086
>Believing bait
>>
>trying to dissect the game
I'll tell you why they lost: it's because they're shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74239096
I remember watching an Arsenal match in 2012 and Van Persie said in a pre-match interview something along the lines of "A lot of great Arsenal players have just used this club as an opportunity to move to a bigger club. I'm not like them." Then next summer, he moved to United.
>>
>>74239201
Preaching to the choir
>>
File: sutton.jpg (362KB, 784x974px) Image search: [Google]
sutton.jpg
362KB, 784x974px
Odds on Sutton winning have just been cut
>>
>Hey guise can we figure out what's wrong with Arsenal

HAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS NIGGA? ITS CAUSE YOUR PLAYERS AND MANAGER SUCK!
>>
is it finally getting to him for once?
>>
>>74239086
What a whiny paki
>>
>>74239086
Good post, m8.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Big news tomorrow lads *wink*
>>
There have been four instances of an English team conceding five goals in a CL match – two of them by Arsenal
>>
>>74239251
is Sanchez moving to Inter? :^)
>>
File: 1486584217116.png (402KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1486584217116.png
402KB, 588x598px
>Arsene Wenger shouldn't be judged on tonight. Whatever has just happened shouldn't tarnish 20 years work.
>>
>>74239086
This wouldn't be a problem if Arsenal didn't have its own general (or at least we wouldn't get any more shit than Liverpool or United). I really don't know why this general needs to exist, the majority of regular posters here are foreigners and tripfags anyway.
>>
>>74239086
>literally give people a big target to aim at by making an eternal thread
>complain when people mock you
Okay then,
>>
>>74238883

you fucking autists are the only one to have a general just for containment of one of the most pathetic football clubs in europe, and you have the guts to tell anyone to not mock on you on your delusion that you are relevant outside your island.
>>
Even when the ref gives you a free penalty you go on and still lose lol.
>>
>>74239268
Fuck sake this triggers me.
>>
File: 1475581537712.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475581537712.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
You bunch of layabouts. Muller showed more class in five minutes than Arsenal did in 90 minutes.

Can't believe you gave up in the second half and let the game go to no-turning-back 5-1.
>>
>>74239261
Juve or PSG
Inter is a no-no
>>
>>74239201
TOP LEL
>>
I'm sorry Arsenal fans what do you except was going to happen. I though the game would end 3-1 for Bayern, but 5-1...wasn't really surprised. Wenger hasn't got a clue on what team to select.
>>
>Francis Coquelin completed just 6 passes in 77 minutes vs. Bayern Munich:

>First in the 4th minute
>Second in the 4th minute
>Third in the 8th minute
>Fourth in the 24th minute
>Fifth in the 29th minute
>Sixth in the 75th minute

>that gap between the 5th and 6th of 46 minutes without completing a pass

How is that even possible? How can a player be THAT shit?
>>
>sign Ozil
>promise trophies and big signings, much success muh new stadium
>win NOTHING
>sign no one except young black pace babbys
>tie Ozil down to endless contracts promising big signings and lots of trophies
>gets smashed 5-1 yearly infront of his own countrymen because of the CLUBS failings
>insult him murderously, roast him over not performing

Do you honestly expect him to give a shit about your tin pot club? He's getting a fat pay check that's all he cares about at this point
>>
WENGER IN
>>
>Arsenal fans literally make a new thread after the old one had reached limit, right after losing to Bayern 5-1. It wasn't me, I didn't do it,
>Literally complain about people jumping on the bandwagon and taking the piss out of them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74239268

8 years work more like.
>>
>>74238883
>>74239086
are you this guy >>74237659 ??
>>
>>74239339
i heard he wears an arsenal onesie to bed so hes obviously /lifelong/ gunner
>>
>>74239327
It's just the constant humiliation. If the team goes there and loses 2-1 or 3-2, then you can say that the team at least TRIED to get a result and can possibly turn it around in the second leg.

It's the fact that the players can't even be bothered is what gets to me. Literally zero passion from the team tonight, and that's what's frustrating. Before you say anything, yes, I did in fact fear the worst as per usual.
>>
>>74239334
You think that's bad but then you realise none of our players completed more that 8 passes. Coquelin having two less passes than other guys is par for the course.
>>
2-0 second leg win incoming

people will praise wenger after that
>>
File: 1475031257593.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1475031257593.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>74238883
touched me right in the feels la
>>
>>74239334
wew lad
accute wengeritis, he lost his rage because he is now a part of the team (like most first team players) but he didn't get better at passing
iwobi is following the same path
>>
My mum is wenger in
>>
Realistically, would Arsenal have done any better this season if they were able to recall Wilshere in January?
>>
Arsenal are shit this year. First of all, Iwobi shouldn't be starting(young and inexperienced)
buying khaka and not a world class cm was a mistake. Arsenal should sell a lot of players if they want to be back on top. Sell players like Coquelin( can't defend or be offensive to save his life) Walcott (overrated, can't even use his speed to put in proper crosses. Ozil(body language says it all, not motivated anymore). Gibbs, Grabriel,
Debuchy and giroud all need to be sold and replaced with better quality.
>>
>>74238883

>implying you're not a fervent ABL shitposter

You get what you give, lad.
>>
>>74239433
Results-wise probably not to be honest. But we definitely would have had some sort of midfield and wouldn't be completely embarrassed.
>>
>>74239429
IS SHE MAD BLUD
>>
>>74239439
>Arsenal are shit this year
>this year
Stopped reading after this.
>>
File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
Seriously

Why doesn't Arsenal Fans in London protest?

Are everyone living there latte-sippin Harry Potter-faggots?
>>
>mfw we were better in the banter era
>>
gonna go wank in a sock
>>
>>74239396
Would be a shame if that happened, I hope for another big loss
>>
So this is the eternal laugh at Arsenal thread?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkcZNOYZilQ
>>
>>74239481
It's sad that Wenger has made fans feel like this
>>
Memes. We are pure memery.

Same thing Every. Fucking. Season.

Something has to change.

This is why the lads of AFTV are the way they are. They've seen the same shit time after time. I actually hope at this point that we don't make the champions league next season and everything around the club changes. The only argument that pro-Wenger fans have is at least we make the champions league each year. Well so what? We can't do shit in the competition anyways. Wenger has had 1 season since last season's 5-1 defeat, he's signed players, spent just about €100M, said he's happy with the squad and doesn't need anyone, so there are no excuses, he comes back to the Allianz and loses 5-1 again. You cannot defend him anymore, there are no excuses left.

You know what the worst part about this is? It's not the loss, it's not even the humiliating nature of it. I'm comfortably numb to that. It's knowing that so many one sentence threads are going to flood this place. Just give it up, no one gives a shit and no one can do anything about it. Want Wenger out? You have no impact on that, not here. You want Wenger in, shut the fuck up with that.
>>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
#WengerIn
>>
>>74239460
There are already fans that protest by bringing banners. You can expect more protests when Arsenal are mathematically out of the title race as well.
>>
>>74239504
What else do you want? A "heroic fightback that falls just short"? I want something that will help seal his fate.
>>
>>74239503
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20220153
>>
We've been a level behind Europe's elite clubs for a decade and I'm just tired of it. This wasn't shocking, this wasn't disappointing, this was par for the course. I'm just tired of it. Honestly, losing to Bayern is no embarrassment but somehow we make it an utter embarrassment. I just don't understand how we shit the bed in defence every single time. How could anyone see anything different happening. Ozil is an absolute passenger in this type of games, I'm sorry but there can't be anyone left that is defending his inclusion right now. Yes the Kosc for Gabriel sub didn't help things. But really, the tactical set up, the attitude from certain players it was just outrageously bad.

We are 10 pts behind Chelsea in the premier League, we more than likely aren't going to catch them. Tonight was a game where we still had absolutely EVERYTHING to play for. The players have looked like they would rather be fucking out playing Sutton in the FA cup.

This team has no guts. No heart. No CLUE. Something needs to change. NOW.

The players clearly are not challenged to perform. The players clearly aren't up for any of the big games. This tie is really all we had to play for this season, if we want to be called a big club. We always play the same system. We always get caught out. I've seen more character and more tactical nous by my Sunday league team. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of it!

What changes? Sorry, that's still the same - Wenger has to go. He HAS TO GO. This team are all like best friends who have a kick around after school to have a bit of fun and sometimes we click and play well.

This is a club that 11 years ago went UNDEFEATED IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. Since then the fall from that amazing point of the clubs history has been absolutely incredible.

I don't care if we try to play a certain way (which by the way we haven't played that way since Fabregas left).
Wenger out. Change the philosophy. Save OUR CLUB from mediocrity EVERY SEASON.
>>
>>74239530
Nah, I feel the same lad. It's just the fact that Wenger has fucked up the fans
>>
>>74239535
I was just thinking of that quote, fuck that cunt.
>>
>>74239439
How can a manager suffer so many high profile embarrassing losses in his career? Prior to this game I wanted him gone but this has gone too far. If he doesn't leave season's end, I think I'm just gonna take a break from football till we get a new manager.

I've got a question for the AKB brigade, how can you ever see Arsenal ever winning the Premier League or Champions League with Wenger in charge?

His arrogance is just amazing that he can't see the fault in his squads after years and years of transfer windows or near complete control in anything related to the squad.

He is an absolute legend but knock off the fucking nostalgia and the straight delusion, nothing has changed in years and nothing probably will in the foreseeable future, just disappointment after disappointment.

In all those years Wenger has been the constant. It's embarassing, he's so emotionally tied to the club he can't think logically or constructively about the squad.
>>
>typing a massive wall of text
>expecting anybody to care that much about your opinion
>>
Just got back from the Paki's lads how was the match
>>
>>74239552
>11 years ago

Might wanna change the pasta and check the calendar lad.

2004 was 13 years ago hahaha, meaning there's now a teenage arsenal fan who never saw the invincibles team hahahahahahaha
>>
>you now realise that the second place would have been better
>>
>>74239552
>7 paragraphs
My analysis is more succinct, mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
You just know arsenal players hate their club and teammates
>>
File: even-jesus.jpg (31KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
even-jesus.jpg
31KB, 500x498px
>>74239578
>typing very short messages
>being proud of your attention deficit syndrome
>>
>>74237543
>>74237543
>>74237543

THE GERMAN RAMSEY
>>
>>74239552
>>74239575
Great posts.
Only thing I disagree with is calling him an "absolute legend". He's definitely an important figure but he's completely ruining his legacy at this point.

When the years of failure heavily outweigh the years where we've had success I can't look at him in a positive light anymore.
>>
File: 1486309818614.jpg (35KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486309818614.jpg
35KB, 960x640px
>>74239503
>arselels still think that alegri will leave the old lady for arse
>>
>>74238618
Supposedly
>>
>>74239578
It's from le reddit lad.
>>
File: 1475345600436.jpg (55KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1475345600436.jpg
55KB, 500x430px
>>74239604
>tfw arsenal would have beat a shit barcelona and that match would have given 5 years of continuous praise for wenger despite having bad results in other games
>>
>>74239252
Are you sure it isn't 3?
>>
Won't watch a single Arsenal match next season if Wenger gets a contract. I will only watch this season in hopes I am seeing him at the end of his career.
>>
Wenger isn't a legend.

He is in the same tier as Roberto Martinez imo rofl
>>
>>74239646
>arsenal would have beat a shit barcelona

I'm pretty sure they would have lost too. And lost BIGLY!

PSG's defense and midfield is 10 times better than Arsenal's ever could be.
>>
File: alexis-2-640x373.jpg (84KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
alexis-2-640x373.jpg
84KB, 640x373px
I feel really bad for Alexis right now, he was the only one trying
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bWXglviJhc
>watching the intro of the video now that the match is over

literally rolling on the floor
>>
>>74239686
>BIGLY!
kek
>>
>>74239686
>BIGLY!
kek
>>
>>74239686
I believe you mean BIG LEAGUE!
>>
>>74239334
Well, this makes me reminder when Wenger said he don't need a player like Arturo Vidal in the squad, because Arsenal was fine with their current player pool.
>>
>>74239689
He usually is, poor sod. I'll be sad to see him fuck off in the summer.
>>
>>74239673
Shit tier troll.
Martinez only has 1 FA cup in the last 12 years while Wenger has 2.
Fucking REKT.
>>
>>74239689

dont worry, he proved that hes the only worthwhile player at Arsenal, and he will get a juicy contract at PSG or Juventus next season.
>>
>>74239697
>>74239710

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNOKSyDFRk
>>
>>74239634
Ahh fair, never been there
>>
>be chilean
>your literal GOAT player who is good enough to be at bayern, chelsea, psg etc is rotting his life away losing 5-1

id hate arsenal so much if i was chilean
>>
https://twitter.com/KiyahMinaj/status/831987494166085632
>>
File: 1536378533.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1536378533.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>>74238883
You are a joke m8
>>
>>74239750

>your literal GOAT player

Salas was better
Elias Figueroa was better
Vidal is Better
>>
>>74239750

Vidal doesn't play for Arsenal though lad
>>
im going to fucking kill myself lads.
>>
>>74239739
i like this guy
>>
>>74238256
WOB SCUM FUCK OFF TO HERE LEAVE US ALONE
>>
>>74239774
wena nido
>>
>podolski coming to vissel kobe

RU RU RU
>>
>>74239753
lmao

can't wait
>>
>>74239785
Good luck. Hope you can go through with it.
>>
File: h3.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
h3.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
How the fuck did you collapse second half? Seriously
>>
>>74239774
>Salas was better
nope
>Elias Figueroa was better
hahahhahahahha nope also, nobody remember this guy
>>
File: 1486603704516.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486603704516.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>74239728

But seriously, when I think of GOAT managers, I don't include Arsene in there. He has just been a failure for way too long. People get on Mourinho for having 2 bad seasons but Wenger has had 10 bad seasons.
>>
>>74239753
Should arsenal fans sue the club for racketting them for so long?
>>
>not just laughing at the bullshit that is this club and so perpetuating Arsene Wenger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74239791

not everyone come from that shithole you subhuman scum. All chileans who post on spanish should fuck off to /lat/ stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>74239690
>ArsenalFanTV feat Forever CuckedTV

cant make this shit up
>>
File: C4vcGaxWYAQ6BKu.jpg (45KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
C4vcGaxWYAQ6BKu.jpg
45KB, 480x647px
>>
>>74239785
You can't, you're already in hell.
>>
I really try to support this club, but it gets really difficult with each passing year
>>
What's next for Wenger? Assuming that he makes the right choice and fucks off, will any other club actually hire him? Or will he just go straight into retirement?
>>
File: 3242342.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
3242342.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>74239842

He'll be at Arselel until he retires. The board won't get rid of him because he's great at making them money.
>>
>>74239807
If you want a semi-serious answer, it went to shit when Kos went off.

Note I'm not saying we would've won or even drawn if he had stayed on, but it was a definite factor in the complete collapse.
>>
>>74239842

>will any other club actually hire him?

I still remember when the FA wanted him to be the manager of the English NT. A forever choking NT with a forever choking manager
>>
>>74239870
Even earlier this season, there was talks of PSG looking to replace Emery with Wenger. Look how the tables have turned.
>>
>tfw from about 2009 ive been saying wenger is a fraud and needs to fuck off before arsenal become shit

>he had some kind of mind control powers and made our fans into a cult

>finally fucking 8 years later people have realised hes shit

>so mad at our own fanbase i now want him to stay so they can suffer more for their retardation
>>
File: THE PHANTOM TROPHY.jpg (26KB, 402x210px) Image search: [Google]
THE PHANTOM TROPHY.jpg
26KB, 402x210px
>>74239853
>tfw I didn't save the Wenger TPP pasta and I've only got the image
>>
Wenger seems really down tonight :-( :-(
>>
>ar5ena1
>>
>ar5ena1
>>
File: C4vd2tBXUAAktLb.jpg (82KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
C4vd2tBXUAAktLb.jpg
82KB, 1024x512px
>>
File: 1445419061826.png (488KB, 610x803px) Image search: [Google]
1445419061826.png
488KB, 610x803px
ROY BTFO ARSENAL
>>
>>74239907
>lowest point in 20 years
wait a few months, when he crashes out of a CL spot
>>
People who want to fire Wenger are ungrateful.
With his knowledge of French football, he brought a lot of great players that raised this club from irrelevance:
Petit
Pires
Wiltord
Anelka
Nasri
Henry
Flamini
Viera
Diaby
>>
>>74239889
Of course he's down. He's probably already decided that it's his last season at Arsenal and he's pretty much confirmed that he'll never win the Champions League now.
>>
File: 1460903628763.jpg (89KB, 552x958px) Image search: [Google]
1460903628763.jpg
89KB, 552x958px
>>74238553
Specialist in failure.
>>
>>74239930
I'd like to see him move on, possibly to manage a National team.
>>
>>74239907
>almost
>>
>>74239931
>Gerrard
>Lampard
>Ferdinand

All Arsenal needs is an English captain and they'd win the Champions League. We haven't had an English captain since Adams.
>>
After years of trying Wenger has finally got Arsenal playing like Barcelona
>>
>>74239953
I'd like to see him pass on.
>>
>>74239953

As a United fan I'd prefer him to stay, if Arselel get a manager who actually spends money they might not be a laughing stock. We can't have that now can we?
>>
>>74239840
I know that feel colombro. Just stick with James on Madrid, I'll root for Vidal until Alexis can drop these useless faggots of teammates.
>>
File: 1483237676189.jpg (210KB, 831x993px) Image search: [Google]
1483237676189.jpg
210KB, 831x993px
Only 1 more champions league and 13 more league games until Wenger leaves lads. Happy times ahead indeed
>>
>>74239953
>wanting wenger to leave

m8 they might stop being a laughing stock and start winning the CL and shit. its in everyones best interests that he stays
>>
LADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeM4c7lTeMY
>>
>Ar5ena1
>>
>>74239921
Funny how only one player was after 2006.

No one is saying Wenger has been bad for Arsenal overall. He DID transform the club.

But he hasn't adapted to the modern game well.

2006 onwards he has been dreadful.

The fact we haven't won the league in 13 years and have failed to win a SINGLE CL in the 21 years we've now qualified for it, is enough to tell he's not the man to move us forward.
>>
>>74239979
They're gonna go the same way we went after Fergie left, im sure of it, its just too big of a hole to fill.

I'll always have respect for Wenger tho as I grew up on the United-Arsenal rivalry, while all these meme clubs were nothing, all these De Bruynes and Dele Allis were still in primary school, I remember when Wenger came in with his shit specs lol
>>
>>74239921

>Living in the past

Imagine if Madrid still used to wank over the days when they still had Figo, R.Carlos and Zidane in the starting line-up. That was in 2006 too.
>>
>>74240050
>>74240050
>>74240050
>>
not gonna lie lads i cant help but feel bad for wenger, he's invested a big chunk of his life into trying to make us succesful.. it obviously hasn't worked out but he's arsenal through and through and you can see it physically pains him having to accept defeat knowing this is his last season and its all unraveling infront of him. he could have fucked off years ago, he had loads of chances to go elsewhere but he stuck by us because he was determined to succeed with us. sort of reminds me a bit of brian clough at nottingham forest. that being said he has to go and im 100% certain that even wenger knew this would be his last season

>you either retire a hero or manage long enough to see your self become the villain
>>
>>74240031
Wew Chelsea sacked Mou twice and still won league titles and a champions league title. Man U had an aging squad and decided that Moyes would be the best replacement when he clearly wasn't ready. Had they signed a big name manager they wouldn't be where they are now
>>
>>74240008

Blud
Blud
Blud
Blud
Blud
Senpai
Blud
Blud
Senpai
Blud
Blud
Blud
Blud

Who chose to reproduce with this?!
>>
>>74240008
I can't understand what this red hatted guy is saying.
>>
10-2 in 2 years hahahahahahahahahaha

SAME RESULT AS LAST YEAR
>>
>>74240078
u wot blud?

u chattin bare shit about man like troopz senpai
>>
>>74240078
>we cant even compete with leicester blud
>and you think we can beat bayern blud
>pathetic blud
>nahmean blud
>you got to fak off blud
>sick of it blud
>>
PHARM

BLOOD

YEAH?

PHARM

BLOOD

THIS IS ROOBISH YEAH ?
>>
>>74240114
>blood

fak off blud allow that man never types double o blud
>>
https://twitter.com/7amkickoff/status/831973229208100866

>lel
>>
Troopz

that shit feels good man, I love when he throws in some Jamaican words
>>
>>74240135

You chattin rubbish yeah?
>>
>>74239982
You best be correct, leaf.
>>
>>74240021
In his defence, the club moved stadium in 2006 and that put a huge financial restriction on them for a number of years. And he still managed to remain in the top 4 despite the emergence of Chelsea and City.

Although he's had absolutely no excuse since 2012, which I believe is when most of the stadium debt was paid off. He's actually spent big on players like Ozil and Sanchez, SAF retired and we had the 2015-16 season where every other major team collapsed, yet he lost the title to fucking Leicester. Then he could have signed their world-class midfielder but decided to buy Xhaka for £5 million more.
>>
official words/phrases troopz knows

blud
pham
ting
bloodclart
innit
u understand?
bare
u get me?
real
mad
wennga
sick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps97etOjV_k
>>
Are the AFTV videos up? Should be comfy
>>
>>74240193

extinct
yeah
dinosaur
rubbish
>>
>>74239979

Arsenal won't allow any new manager to spend money.
>>
How long does it take to travel from London to Munich lads?
>>
who /bare vexed/ here ??????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>74240232
Then I hope the manager shits on the board in the media
>>
>>74239096
>When they lost to Birmingham City in the League Cup Final in 2011.
>>
>>74240210

My sides are gone
>>
>>74240244
If the manager did that, he'd just get fired. We're stuck with this shitty board forever, unless Arsenal suddenly gets relegated and the board abandon them because they are no longer profitable.
>>
>troopz has been WOB for only some months
he has no credibility
>>
>>74240298
Something needs to change at the top, the club is cancerous as the core due to the owner/board.
>>
File: lel.png (71KB, 950x488px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
71KB, 950x488px
>>
>>74239591
american has pakis?
>>
https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/832009101026668547

Henry Winter talks about the match.
>>
>>74238987
>And only one of the handballs was a handball
Are you fucking serious mate? Both of them were literally 100% penalty clear as a day
>>
Reminder Mats Hummels dribbled past your midfield lel
>>
just feel fucking sad to be honest, not even angry anymore i've became too accustomed to seeing these same fucking players put in 0 effort week in week out knowing they'll still get played next week. any manager worth his weight in gold would have these players feeling fucking ashamed, double training sessions and benching them until they can prove their selves worthy of the starting 11.. i bet wenger just goes into the dressing room after every loss and tells the players that its ok we were just unlucky

anyone who unironically wants wenger to stay at this point doesnt have a fucking clue about modern football
>>
>>74240354
Bellerin one was ball to hand. Gibbs one was 100% handball.
>>
>>74240340
Absolutely correct
>>
>>74240357

He is actually a very good dribbler for a defender.(amazing passer too)
>>
>>74240387

That's not the point lol
>>
>>74240354
You're so ridulously incorrect lt's not even funny.
>>
>>74240357
What midfield?
>>
>>74238883
I can smell a good quality pasta right here.
>>
>>74240406
>>74240381
>Both island monkeys
Well what a surprise
I want someone to post both of them now. Yu cannot be this biased. "Call to hand" what a joke, nigger literally had his hand out, it doesn't matter if he shot at his hand - you're not allowed to touch it like that. Fucking retards.
>>
>Lose 5-1 last year
>Year later still lose 5-1

Take the finger out yeah?
>>
Arsenal 0 - 5 Chelsea (1998)
Man City 6 - 3 Arsenal (2013)
Man Utd 6 - 1 Arsenal (2001)
Man Utd 8 - 2 Arsenal (2011)
Liverpool 5 - 1 Arsenal (2014)
Spurs 5 - 1 Arsenal (2008)
Chelsea 6 - 0 Arsenal (2014)
Bayern 5 - 1 Arsenal (2015)
Bayern 5 - 1 Arsenal (2017)

>yfw you realise that Wonga is called a "top" manager even after defeats like these through the years.
>>
>>74240426
he was about 4 fucking yards away you absolute cock snogger, how was he supposed to get his hand out of the way
>>
>>74240461
The hand has ZERO business being extended like that, are you retarded?
>>
>>74240426
I'm not being biased. I conceded that Bayern was fucked out of a clear penalty via Gibbs' handball. Bellerin's was ball to hand.

What didn't help them was Bayern calling for a handball about 12 times in the first half.
>>
>>74238596
Two handballs weren't called.
7-1 was denied. Fuck the ref.
>>
>>74240459

>Leaving out the Barcelona losses

Lol
>>
>>74240468
Ball to hand. What a pathetic expression. No wonder england sucks so hard at this game - you don't even know the rules.
>>
File: 294066.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
294066.gif
3MB, 480x360px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... you're shit.
>>
>>74240465
well thank fuck you're not a ref otherwise you'd be giving about 200 penalties per season
>>
1) receive ball on wing.
2) lecutinsideman
3) absolutely cunt it.
4) arsenal
5) shit knee slide
>>
Reminder that Arsenal got a favorable draw 2 years ago against Monaco and still lost 3-1 at home.
>>
File: 1486341547821.jpg (21KB, 385x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486341547821.jpg
21KB, 385x474px
>>74238617
>giving wenger money
>Implying he will stay
>>
>>74240470
Those were just the big losses that came to mind. And desu if I included all the Barca the post would be 100 lines long
>>
>>74240484
It's an expression used all the time you weird fuck. A ball striking a hand isn't actually a legal handball. The actual FIFA law is:

>A free-kick or penalty will be awarded if a player handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)

Did Bellerin clearly handle it deliberately? No. Gibbs did.
>>
>>74240525

I bet the kraut says it was deliberate
>>
>>74240525
>>74240525
>Did Bellerin clearly handle it deliberately?
He had his hand in a not natural position and it is entirely his fault for not having it at his body, if the ball hits his hands it's his own fucking fault. Literally blocked the fucking ball. Not putting your hands to your body is literally deliberately trying to have it somewhere where it could interact with the ball in an illegal manner.

>>74240543
>I bet the kraut tells the truth
Well, yes.
>>
>>74240543
Kek, you called it.
>>
>>74240522

The Barca losses are more painful imo. Messi just destroying the team single-handedly.

From 2006 - 2016.

It's Barca 17 - 8 Arsenal
>>
fucking hell, only troopz went to this game or what...
>>
Who still /wengerin/ here?
>>
>>74240572
Nah, you even see DT in another video. Robbie always seems to upload them in bursts.
>>
>>74240572
DT should be up soon

Claude Ty etc. Can't afford it.
>>
>>74240572
DT went too, I'm not sure why he hasn't had an interview uploaded yet.
>>
>Don't know what else he could have done. Kos getting injured wasn't his fault. They were just the better team kept possession so well

AKB on my Normiebook. Makes me feel fucking sick knowing there's loads of likeminded people.
>>
>>74240176
An Arsenal Season:

>Lose/draw opening day fixture and chuck away easy points

>Placate fans with a 10 million pound (but nothing too expensive since all our 'real' business was done in the summer) signing a la Lucas Perez

>Get on a good run and earn media praise for 'consistent' results

>Have one (1) great game early on against a Big Team like Chelsea (This season) or ManU (Last season) which again earns praise and questions whether this Arsenal team can 'go far'

>Get through CL group stages but still get drawn against a tough team because A) You lost to fucking Dinamo Fuckreb 1-nil or B) bad luck (note B is a lot less common)

>Have a 'tough' run of fixtures in Jan/Feb (Stoke away, Chelsea, insert random team that's doing quite well in 7th/8th) and essentially drop out of title race

>Lose to Barca/Bayern/Monaco but put in a spirited defense in the second leg for nothing

>Now all chances of winning anything are gone players start to perform

>Go on amazing run and put in another season-highlight performance against a "Top Team" (Liverpool a few seasons ago comes to mind)

>Get top 4

>Repeat
>>
>>74240321

It would have been 8-1 with Cech as goalkeeper today t b h
>>
>>74239124
>>74239105

z is correct British English actually.

http://www.metadyne.co.uk/ize.html
>>
Can't wait to see DTs rant
>>
>>74240616
Debate him then rather than crying about it in your safe space
>>
>>74240645
>/arse/
>safe space

wew
>>
Which manager would even come to Arsenal now? Wenger's just showcased to the world how shit our team is and he's probably scared off anyone who was interested.
>>
>>74240616
AKBs are still the majority. Like it or not.
>>
>>74240673
I hear Bob Bradley's looking for a job :^)
>>
>>74240675
Yeah stands to reason, I suppose. There are even AKBs in this thread.
>>
Remember when Wilshere was the English Xavi?

2011 was such a meme year
>>
>>74240673
the proposition of working in the bpl with a "top 4" club like arsenal and with the funds arsenal has would be pretty damn attractive for most managers.

i mean, if the biggest failures in the last 25+ years being liverpool could pull a 2 time bundesliga and champions league finalist manager whilst being in 7th place then we can pull even better going by that alone.

i don't think it would be too hard to pull someone like allegri.
>>
>>74240673
mouyes
he is pathologically jealous of wenger, he would love to prove he can do better than him with "his" club
>>
>>74240697
I even remember when Wilshere played for Arsenal.
>>
File: carlos-bianchi.jpg (51KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
carlos-bianchi.jpg
51KB, 976x549px
Can he fix Arsenal?
>>
>>74240673
Brendan Rodgers would be a good punt, realistically.
>>
>>74239097
>Iwobi
>>
File: IMG_6779.jpg (51KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6779.jpg
51KB, 768x432px
>>74240673
give me one good reason why we shouldnt give him a shot

im not even memeing i think its realistic that we could get him and i think he could turn us around
>>
ARSENE BLUDCLART WENGER FAAM
>>
File: arsenal_squad_photo.jpg (371KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal_squad_photo.jpg
371KB, 898x600px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74240708
Pretty much good manager is already happy at their current club. Allegri would have a better chance winning something if he stays at Juventus. Simeone seems like he's set to go to Inter. Younger managers like Howe or even Vieira don't really have the experience yet.
>>
HAMROLL
A
M
R
O
L
L
>>
>>74240426
You actually believe Bellendo's was a 100% pen and you are adamant about it?

Holy fucking shit you are pants-on-head retarded.
>>
>>74239807
>>74239868

Arsenal weren't in the game from minute 1
>>
Reminder you coulda gotten Suarez for 40 million
>>
>>74240829
Nah.
>>
>>74240552
His arm WAS in a natural position and just slightly off being completely by his side.

Just stop.
>>
>>74240829
We offered that and more
>>
>>74240829
m8 we bid more than 40m and didnt get him

how would reducing our bid help

livershit just alphad up and cucked us
>>
>>74240765
He seems to have the same problem that Wenger does in that he's not ruthless enough with his favourites. His defence has been terrible this season yet he still do anything about it because they did so well for the club last season. Leicester were lucky in that they barely had any injury problems and their players were in form throughout the entire season. They also had Kante, who did the work of three men in midfield. Even by himself, Kante is probably better than our entire midfield squad put together.

Although in fairness to him, he seems to be able to motivate his players for big games. That's something that Wenger has failed to do for 12 years.
>>
I didnt watch it (why would I)
but

Why take off Kos for Gabriel clearly that accomplished nothing

Take off Coq, oops another goal, why not take off Erzil instead??
>>
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/mesut-%C3%96zil-silky-smooth-synergist.28744/page-317
>>
>>74240902
Kos was injured.
>>
>>74240902
Kosc was apparently injured. And Coq came off for Giroud because Wenger wanted more attackers on the field so that they could try get another away goal.
>>
File: bJvcVTC.jpg (73KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bJvcVTC.jpg
73KB, 640x360px
>>
>>74240787
happy yes, but happiness means nothing when a good opportunity is open for you. you underestimate the attraction of the premier league. any one of these big managers who are managing in dead leagues like serie A or ligue 1 would jump at an opportunity to manage here.

allegri would just be a matter of money. give him the cash he wants and he'll come. he's not a lazy manager and you can tell he want's to prove himself elsewhere since he's won basically everything domestically in italy. someone like tuchel on the other hand still has to prove himself at dortmund so getting him would be harder. managers don't like leaving with unfinished business since it looks bad on their CV.
>>
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/arsene-wenger-deal-or-no-deal.29617/page-207

>THIS VOTE

holy fuck
>>
>>74240937
well yeah but it didnt work and u just conceded a 5th (the nail in the coffin)

You got Alexis, Oxlade, Walcott, Ozil, and iwobi, all attacking players, should have just subbed off the one that was playing poorest.

Did wenger really think if he added YET another attacking player they would magically score like 3 goals or something...

Hes clearly lost the plot
>>
>>74240977
Fucking hell.

Bet /r/Gunners is still defending the old bastard though.
>>
ox doing his best tsunaldo impersonation
>>
>>74241029
This club is an embarrassment
>>
>>74241029
When Ox is the only player putting in any fucking effort, jesus christ..
>>
File: 1403683761217.jpg (287KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403683761217.jpg
287KB, 900x720px
absolutely zero fight as always, embarrassment of a club. I actually hope they lose to Sutton and they drop out top 4, embarrassment to england liverpool/united deserve it more.
>>
>>74241093
>mfw your pic has more balls than our entire squad
>>
>>74241093
>I actually hope they lose to Sutton and they drop out top 4
Legitimate question, can you explain this mentality to me? Because I want Wenger Out but I also like the club I support to do well.
The two things don't go hand-in-hand because Arsenal can drop out of the top 4 and he still has that new contract ready to sign.
>>
4th place trophy
>>
>>74240977

I just voted Yes. I believe in Arsene
>>
>>74241156
Bullshit, if Arsenal get top4/FA cup win Wenger will get a new contract
>>
Honestly I wish my own son would get leukemia if It meant that the manager of a football team that i support loses his job after 20 years because I love seeing my own team fail
>>
>>74241172
It's there regardless, as I said.
>>
Good morning everyone except Wenger In people
>>
Who else wants us to lose to Sutton just to see how Ty rationalises it?
>>
>>74241180
Fuck that, the board should be run out then.
>>
File: 1393780736076.jpg (132KB, 566x553px) Image search: [Google]
1393780736076.jpg
132KB, 566x553px
>>74241156
the club needs to completely shit the bed for the board to do something about it, they are happy with top 4 and champions league round of 16. they publicly said so and even dared to ask why are fans frustrated. the entire club just has a loser mentality.
>>
File: ty.jpg (73KB, 1080x736px) Image search: [Google]
ty.jpg
73KB, 1080x736px
>>74241187
>>
>>74241181
Good mo- oh...

*sigh*

It seems as if we have a disagreement here.
>>
File: 1474126649217.jpg (55KB, 543x806px) Image search: [Google]
1474126649217.jpg
55KB, 543x806px
so....how much for alexis?
>>
>>74241204
Fuck off you algerian faggot. He will be sold abroad.
>>
>>74241204
you can take ozil for 20m
>>
>>74239907
his lowest point ever was losing to 6:0 to a manager he's never beaten, who also called him a specialist in failure prior to the fixture in question, which was also his 1000th in charge of arsenal.
>>
>>74241204
-1 Arsene Wengers. le disappearing black magician is free too
>>
>>74241190
>>74241194
The board are an even bigger problem than Wenger. Wenger would at least be genuinely disappointed if he didn't make the top 4. The board just care about making money (and they'll do that anyway since Arsenal games always sell out). And while Wenger will probably choose to leave at the end of this season, the board is here to stay for the foreseeable future.
>>
Francis Coquelin completed just 6 passes in 77 minutes vs. Bayern Munich: 4'/4'/8'/24'/29'/ 75'

Passes attempted during Bayern Munich 5-1 Arsenal: Manuel Neuer (20) Mesut Ozil (20)

Francis Coquelin failed to win a single tackle while he was on the pitch against Bayern Munich this evening.

Iwobi v Bayern: 12 passes completed 1 interception 0 shots on target 0 chances created 0 crosses 0 take-ons 0 tackles 0 aerial duels Waste

Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich between the 50th and 65th minute: 3 goals conceded 0 tackles won 0 chances created 0 shots
>>
>>74241217
That was just one match. This result represents 20 years of failure.
>>
>>74241211
fuck off
>>
>>74241224
Kroenke too which is awful. He is a shit owner for all of the clubs/teams that he owns. Gazidis, Wenger, Kroenke and at least half the board are fucking horrible.
>>
>>74241248
you first algerian autismo, don't you have a phone call?
>>
File: 1452438901281.jpg (97KB, 1226x732px) Image search: [Google]
1452438901281.jpg
97KB, 1226x732px
>>74241237
>Francis Coquelin completed just 6 passes in 77 minutes vs. Bayern Munich
>>
>>74240459
>Man Utd 6 - 1 Arsenal (2001)

this one is still an absolute mystery to me.
how did this actually happen?
>>
Just Ox coming over at the end of the match speaks volumes. No-one else could be fucking arsed. A toxic mentality has taken a grip on the players. If only it was someone's job to properly manage these players.
>>
>>74241242
either monaco or losing the title to memecester was his lowest point
>>
>>74241224
the manager is the easy change and the only realistic one yes. if they get someone with actual ambition he could do some things depending on the transfer policy he has, it would also put some much needed new energy into the squand. maybe better than the last decade of mediocrity. also having to concentrate on only the league could do some good things.
>>
James-Lucas-Mahrez
Wilshere
Xhaka-Krychowiak
Rodriguez-Kosc-Mustafi-Bellerin
Butland

Make it happen Allegri
>>
>>74241319
where's messi
>>
>>74241319

Roflol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54

AFTV in a nutshell
>>
>Ozil so awful he's still trending on American twitter 3 hours after the game is over

Wew
>>
>>74241306
I highly doubt that a new manager will be given a much better transfer policy. Although he'll certainly do a better job with our team. Honestly, aside from the midfield which is non-existent, the squad isn't that bad compared to other PL teams. They just have absolutely no drive, which is hopefully something that a new manager can fix.
>>
AFTV up yet?
>>
>>74241400
Some are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeM4c7lTeMY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps97etOjV_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-dnZyrZ3_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh1bfydebeE

No DT yet.
>>
>>74241409
thanks la
>>
File: 1408827243926.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408827243926.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>koscielny goes out
>captaincy goes to gibbs
>GIBBS
fucking kek wonga
>>
>>74241423
sums up the club really
>>
>>74241409
All were pretty weak. I want DT to go on a 7+ minute rant, Lee is usually good for a rant too.
>>
dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me dont swear at me
>>
reminder that ty will defend this result
>>
>>74241441
Ty might get killed on a night like tonight
>>
>>74241398
he just can't motivate them and they have absolutely zero drive and mentality. like you said compared to other premier league clubs the squad is not bad, hell they scored most goals so far and they are still 10 points behind. also the club has not won a big game this season apart from that 3-0 against chelsea before they sorted their shit out.
>>
>>74241409
that egghead robbie knows ty/claude are basically 50% of his views, he should pay them places for these games
>>
it's not fair
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
This is the rock bottom, its confirmed Arse won't even reach their comfy 4th place this season. They should be lucky if they end around 6th and not fall even worse down the line.

At this point the board and owners should just go all out, fire Wenger, and put an add for new manager saying we'll give you full control over team building and like 200m for transfers for summer, unleash all that stored cash.

Seriously the club needs to be reformed from the scratch. Just look at some videos people are posting of Arse players, not even covering Bayern players, or even running, its embarrassing, and Wenger never seems to take responsibility during humiliating games, always has some excuses. Even if he stays for another 50 years there you just can't be bigger then the club. Drop the stupid act and retire already.

/rant
>>
how to fix this arnsela team:

>ox central
>iwobi on loan to swansea or some shitters
>attackers that will actually press alongside sanch
>giroud up top, three in behind (welbz, sanch, walcs)
>ox and xhaka deeply sat
>sign van diijk and bertand in the summer for a combined £60m
>>
>>74241517
Just accept that Arsenal are the NY Jets of the PL
>>
Does anyone truly think the team will instantly flourish the second Arsene goes?

I'm not under any such illusions, I fully expect Arsenal to not get consistent top 4 without Arsene, but it really is time to at least try something else. Arsene isn't moving this team forward.
>>
File: 1398350739259.gif (551KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
1398350739259.gif
551KB, 245x163px
>1-1 halftime
>full meltdown ends 5-1
>this happened multiple times this season
what the fuck happens in that dressing room at half time
>>
>ar5ena1
lmao
>>
Michu when
>>
>>74239728
Bobby was only 2 games away from matching Wengers record
>>
>>74241582
Sanchez explodes at the rest o the team for being pecho frois
>>
>>74239921
K Y S
Y
S
>>
File: FdSzawX.gif (966KB, 381x216px) Image search: [Google]
FdSzawX.gif
966KB, 381x216px
>12 years
>2 FA cups
what a top manager.
>>
>>74241663
DELETE THIS
F-FA CUP W-WAS ALWAYS T-THE TARGET
>>
File: 2850667.main_image.jpg (213KB, 1300x791px) Image search: [Google]
2850667.main_image.jpg
213KB, 1300x791px
when wengah leaves you guys will treat him better than the empty half and oil city did pelligrini, right?
>>
>>74241696
fuck off pellegrini was poison at the end there
>>
File: ArsenalFan.jpg (45KB, 360x319px) Image search: [Google]
ArsenalFan.jpg
45KB, 360x319px
Getting plenty of mileage out of this one as of late. Talked trash to a friend who's a Bayern fan and everything.
>>
top fucking kek

https://twitter.com/JCourier1/status/831979966359298054
>>
>>74241696
I remember that. It was actually quite sad.
>>
>>74240459
6-3 is unfair
we had two disallowed goals and a handball denied
im sure there are other times we got BTFO recently not included
>>
>>74241702
the plastic fans will plastic I guess.
>>
File: 1390857757301.jpg (1MB, 1024x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1390857757301.jpg
1MB, 1024x1018px
>>74241728
>6-3 is unfair
>>
>>74241533

>Real life is like FUT

Wew hahaha
>>
>>74241719
kek

>if
>>
>>74241736
stay sucking manager dick blud, stay mediocre
#wengerin
>>
>>74241738
Nasri shouldn't be slagged off, he did the right thing and called wenger out
>>
File: 1417876963971.png (924KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417876963971.png
924KB, 720x960px
>>74241761
>>
>>74241581
It depends who the manager is. We're not going to win the league instantly, but as long as we get a decent manager we should still be in the title race until at least March.
>>
>>74241787
>we should still be in the title race until at least March.

kek
>>
>>74241805
>>74241805
>>74241805
>>
what about lucien favre? he probably wont stay too long at nice
>>
>>74241850
We already fell for the French manager meme once.
>>
>>74241905
a good thing he is swiss then
>>
>>74241850
he is shit
if he was good he'd win league 1 but he choked it
>>
>>74241943
nice, like marseille two seasons ago with bielsa, have nowhere near the depth of PSG/Monaco
>>
Based DT coming through!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbykRVcn7Y
>>
File: Screenshot_15.png (292KB, 900x578px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
292KB, 900x578px
i want to believe
>>
>>74242532

yeah blud yeah?
>>
>>74233549
wew
>>
The players weak mentality is Wenger fault? Serious question.
>>
>>74242785
At least partially yes
A manager is a leader and it's a leader's job to inspire and motivate his men
>>
>DT tearing into Ty and Chris
Based
>>
>>74242785

Yes because it keeps happening with different players.

He should just announce that he will leave now so we can get a successor arranged properly and maybe give the players a boost to try and win something for him.

Gibbs as captain, fuck me.
>>
WHY ARE WE SO GODDAMN SHIT TACTICALLY?

WHY ARE ALL THE PLAYERS BAR OSPENIS, OX, AND SANCHEZ A BUNCH OF QUITTERS
>>
>2017
>Literally getting done by le cut inside man retirement home edition
>>
Oxlade-Chamberlain fucking knows.
>>
>>74238643
>The rain made us lose
>>
>>74239882
There's an archive, you know.
http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/8Yc6FPhnd_hRIjn6lzIAsA/
>>
"Punished" Arsene Wenger
A man denied his legacy
>>
it's not even fun to make fun of Arsenal anymore. Most banter was directed toward how deluded all you lot were but no-one is deluded anymore. Everyone just knows there's no point in being optimistic
>>
>>74239201
Watch the youtube version you can see Ozil walking in it.
>>
File: Faguette.jpg (19KB, 702x402px) Image search: [Google]
Faguette.jpg
19KB, 702x402px
The funny thing is Arsenal should have won the league last year and Wenger would be having his balls massaged by the fans for the next 10 years.
>>
>>74239689
Nah Ox definitely tried as well, shame he's just not that good.
>>
>>74249116
He was just played out wide
>>
>>74249403
He played all over the place.

He played on both wings and in central midfield. Lad worked his arse off and was the only player to applaud the fans after the match, and he gave his shirt and the ball to a supporter.

He cares. That's why I wish he was a better player, because he's one of the few players that actually cares about the club and the supporters. Class act and when he finds his level he will be really loved among his supporters.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.