[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Arsenal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 75

>>
>>74241805
first for ospgod
>>
File: 1459533502343.png (163KB, 392x324px)
1459533502343.png
163KB, 392x324px
AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1 AR5ENA1
>>
Honestly considering switching to Man City. I can genuinely see them winning the Champions League within a few years.
>>
Convince me why I shouldn't switch to Chelsea?
>>
>>74241876
Their fans are notorious racists.
>>
File: 12456789563.jpg (71KB, 820x751px) Image search: [Google]
12456789563.jpg
71KB, 820x751px
>>74241805
>Wilshere - Song
>Walcott - Fabregas - Nasri
>Van Persie
>tfw Wenger and the board flat out threw this team away
>>
Arshavin
>>
>>74241909

Yeah I don't think that argument is gonna hold much water on 4chan.
>>
>>74241932

Also sold Sagna and Clichy lol. If they kept that team I'm honestly sure you'd have won the PL last year.
>>
>>74241876
You literally have no reason to support Arsenal. You're not a local, you're a plastic who chose this club because they happened to be successful when you got into football. If fans like you leave, then the board will get less money and hopefully they'll stop seeing Arsenal as a business and fuck off.
>>
Why do Arsenal still think they're a big club?
>>
>>74242016
He was such a fun player to watch.
>>
>>74241932
>Wilshere
shit
>Song
average
>Walcott
shit
>Fabregas
>Nasri
>Van Persie
you have a point
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbykRVcn7Y

DT
>>
File: 1433725500572.jpg (116KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1433725500572.jpg
116KB, 700x466px
>Wenger will not die in your life time
>>
>>74241909
>racism
>bad

Shitskin detected.
>>
>>74242677

Neckbeard edgelord detected
>>
>>74242602
I've been waiting for this, not that "blud, famalam" bullshit
>>
>>74242602
>DT bringing back the Wenger Out banners

this gonna be good
>>
>>74242602
What the fuck is Robbie censoring? He's still saying "fuck"
>>
>>74242782
Think he's calling Ty and Chris cunts, probably censored it because it was abusing other contributors
>>
>>74242602
The only problem with DT saying he says he knew it would happen since day 1, why didn't he bring out the banner since day 1? What the fuck?
>>
Imagine being an Arselol """fan""""
>>
That feel when i predicted a 5-2

For fucks sake Alexis

>>74232724
>>
>>74242708

>Straight into politics

Lol can't make this up
>>
>>74242869
2 goals FROM/BY alexis. pay more FOR his transfer
>>
>>74242602
>having kids and crying about divegrass in the internet

hope his wife is getting BBC
>>
>>74242794
was hoping it was cuck
>>
what the hell did they censor?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPILtlbkcsY

Letting down the little lads
>>
>>74242602
>going all in on Ty

thank fuck
>>
>>74243198

>This kid wasn't alive to watch Thierry tear through Real Madrid single-handedly

Sad!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpUWosEYrWs

Claude.
>>
>>74243377
Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about Welbeck?
>>
>Coq - Xhitka midfield
>an out of form Ozshit in the starting lineup
>Kos injury
>Lucas not even on the bench
>Walcott coming on

Everything was from the beginning
>>
>>74243436
Lucas ruined his career coming to us.
>>
File: 1487147331505.jpg (108KB, 992x749px) Image search: [Google]
1487147331505.jpg
108KB, 992x749px
>>74243377
>ask people to change cech
>wegner gives in changes to ospina
>bayern bangs 5 in
>b-but muh welbeck
>h-he scored two on small sides let the lad play!

also the delusion of thinking arselel actually can attract real world class players.
>>
>>74243436

was wrong*
>>
>>74242898
Did you miss the point? It's that neckbeards are usually liberals.

White racist men like myself look like the guy in that video, you retarded spic
>>
File: 1481663168303.jpg (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481663168303.jpg
193KB, 500x500px
>>74243520
So why do all the Southern republican voting hick states have the highest levels of obesity and lowest levels of education?
>>
>>74243487

me on the left
>>
>>74243582
I live in MA so I couldn't tell you.

>he thinks cause you live in a blue state you can't vote red.

No wonder you're an ar5ne1 fan.
>>
>>74243582
That is where all the blacks live, that's why.
>>
>>74243648
>not knowing the difference between anecdotal evidence and larger trends

An anomalous result doesn't make a data trend worthless
>>
>>74243661
>muh blacks

Literally the American excuse for everything
>>
>>74243679
The topic was obese and uneducated. Blacks are worst for both. Do research before starting shit, Achmed.
>>
>>74243679
t. never lived with them
yours are different
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_B9cWg1GFM

the delusion up until 4 minutes

FUCKING KEK
>>
>>74243325
Get the feeling Chris is a genuine shit talker who just thinks he's being funny, but doesn't believe half what he says. I haven't watched enough of his videos though. Ty is just flat out deluded.
>>
Fucking ArseShavin...8 years of this shit.

Why Zenith sold him...why
>>
>>74243955

He was my favorite player in Arsenal history other than Eboue
>>
>>74243981
Before his transfer, i watched Arsenal - Tottenshit in FA cup, Tottenshit already bought Pavlyuchenko. And i rooted for them. Little did i know.
>>
>>74244012

Are there any good Russians who can score goals that we can potentially scout?
>>
>>74244023
Dzagoev had so much potencial. But he stayed in Russia for too long, and now he's too old.
>>
>>74244032

There was a younger guy at I believe CSKA that >we were meming last summer but I totally forgot his name.
>>
>>74243679
He's not wrong. The black obesity rate is ridiculous, drags the whole national average up.
>>
>>74241865
>>74241865
Do it, then. We don't need you. No club really needs you, in all honesty. Not even Arsenal. They bitch and moan among themselves just fine.
>>
>>74243520

Lol you are pathetic
>>
>>74244275

you have to go back
>>
File: NAUR.jpg (29KB, 561x918px) Image search: [Google]
NAUR.jpg
29KB, 561x918px
lads

LADS

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TLYAfND8cI
>>
>ruining Sutton's big day with Wenger Out

Save it for the next home game.
>>
You guys have this exact same Wenger out rant every year.

You go out of the CL in hilarious fashion. You are out of the title race but still in some meme cup.

You then say to yourselves "Wenger will be gone in summer, let's hope we just get CL football.".

You then start to cheer for the team, forgetting your CL elimination weeks/months prior, your team wins some matches and puts a string of results together. You couldn't catch the champions but you finished the season on a high, a respectable 2nd-4th place.

Maybe wenger just needs to spend some more and make good signings in summer you say. Your earlier rage from the start of the year now dissapated. You are lulled into a dreamlike state where you still believe in Wenger.

Wenger is given a new contract by the board. You are cautiously optimistic for the new season.

Repeat, FOREVER.
>>
YOUR FOOKIN SHIIIIIIT
YOUR FOOKIN SHIIIIT
YOUR FOOKIN SHIT YOUR FOOKIN SHIT
YOUR FOOKIN SHIIIIIIT
>>
>>74244892
No. This season is the final straw for many people. You can only take it for so long. Even watching stuff like aftv shows that people are still not fully happy even after wins which shows that everyone is completely fed up with this now. I am optimistic as a person and I've never once called for wenger out but this season has changed me. I can't wait for him to go and for the club to get some fresh ideas.
>>
lads.

Would you rather continue this meme that Arsenal are an absolute pointless joke in the Champions League, or get 5th and below to fuck off the champions league for a bit and get some confidence back
>>
>>74244951

we will continue being the club that doesnt have a mint of money flowing in from arab oil kings or russian blood money benefactors that arbitrarily buy players for zero reason and compete against all the other sides in the world and try to compete with integrity while still winning enough points to achieve top 4 which is actually pretty remarkable.
>>
>>74244951
Champions league is an absolute necessity if the club wants to sigh an even remotely good manager to replace wenger. We don't have the money or influence to sign up someone like a Mourinho like United did even without CL football. The club is a laughing stock now and literally roma/napoli tier or below. Would a top class manager like a conte, Mourinho, guardiola, allegri go to a club like roma, napoli or Monaco if they didn't have champions league football? Fuck no. The premier league is attractive but not so attractive that someone like allegri will leave his successful juve team to join a non champions league team. He knows none of the players he'd want to sign which could make the club into genuine title candidates would join a non-champions league club like arsenal over someone else like even city.
>>
>>74244987
>>74244984
but whats the point of champions league football if the end result is known practically every year? Is it worth it even for a couple enjoyable wins in the group stage?
>>
>>74244993

whats the point of a "champions league" when the tournament always devolves into the same handful of glamor sides stacked with trophy wives

i find it boring desu
>>
>>74245007
true. something needs to be done about a reform either of the "top 4" i.e. cup winners cup gets CL qualifying place; or a reform of champions league itself, maybe get rid of the minnows teams and have it literally as just the top leagues facing each other. no good playing a dogshit team from romania. its no competition, might aswell play a bigger side and get used to a tougher competition
>>
>>74244987
Conte went to Chelsea without CL football, Klopp is at Liverpool without CL football, so that's not entirely true - Arsenal is still a very good prospect for a manager, there is a lot of money to spend but it seems to be Wenger who refuses to spend, there is a beautiful stadium and they are one of the top teams in a very competitive league with a handful of decent players
>>
>>74245043
The difference is that Chelsea, like United, had the influence to attract their managers. They were both champions of England just years previous and everyone knew that they were going through adjustment periods. Both managers also knew that those clubs would do anything and everything possible to become winners again and this is evident with the big money spending of the last few years.

Arsenal on the other hand have won fuck all for ages and a potential replacement manager might think the board doesn't give two shits about winning trophies based on the last 15 years and might think he doesn't need those kind of potential problems between him and the board. Arsenal aren't in and favourable position right now and losing champions league football can make that even worse. The team should aim for the best possible finish to the season and then let the wenger successor do his thing.
>>
>graham/rioch leave
>GOAT back four and keeper
>Bergkamp and wright
>based ray parlour
>tfw in a much worse situation when Wenger leaves

Thanks arsene.
>>
>>74245101
>tfw you now realise based ray parlour won 3 leagues and 4 fa cups
>>
>>74244984
Poor little Arsenal, the plucky underdog succeeding beyond all odds, only the 7th richest club in th world! Imagine making the CL with such a handicap!

Next year, Chelsea might overtake you for 7th, which will surely doom your League Cup chances, as well.
>>
Where the fuck are you retards coming up with these hypotheticals like Allegri coming to Arsenal? Is this some rumor Im not aware of?
>>
>>74245007
It could go back to the way it was with only the winners of the league competing. Then 2nd place go into the Europa League (which would be a lot tougher and more prestigious tournament) and the cup winners go into the Cup Winners' Cup.
>>
>>74245152
Where have you been for the last 2 weeks? Even the big sports media are reporting about it. It's not some crap only posted on caughtoffside or goal.com
>>
>>74244984
>doesnt have a mint of money flowing in from arab oil kings
>plays in a stadium called the Emirates
fucking kek, that shitweak transparent excuse of >muh integrity looks pretty hilarious when the integrity isn't even there
>>
>>74244984
FFP actually applies, it's just if you buy a player you can spread the cost over the length of his contract and still meet the requirements. Arsenal actually have a greater net spend than Chelsea the last 5 seasons anyway.
>>
Maybe the worst thing about how shit we are right now is that I'm seeing a lot of people talk about Welbeck in a positive manner like he isn't utter dogshit. Don't care how shit it gets, he's never the answer.
>>
Oxlade-Chamberlain fucking knows.
>>
Reminder than Arsenal has a higher wage bill than Bayern.
>>
>>74245196

because they sold off players in the ridiculous market to negate their net spend
>>
>>74245223
Yes but if they had more money than Arsenal their net spend would be greater.
>>
>>74245182
I had to take a break from football.

Just looked into some of these articles. Really doubt Allegri will come here because the board are a bunch of retarded jews who dont know shit.
>>
That's why net spend is a worthless stat.
Buy up dozens of under-19 players, throw them into Vitesse, sell them for a profit or loan them out to get loan fees. Profit.
Sell players to China at 2x or 4x their actual value. Profit. (And definitely no Russia/China money laundering going on.)

I swear football fans have stopped watching football and only care about the money.
>you lost!
>well, our salary structure is limited to £120k. Their LW makes £130k.

>Sunderland beat you!
>our net spend was only £11M, compared to Sunderland's £13M, if you include the winter window.

>we can't compete for CL, we are only 5th in salaries in the league.

>we are so lucky to always make the CL, despite being only the 7th richest club in the world.
>>
>that CIM's cut inside goal
>that fucking ""foul"" that got called in for a pen
>that fucking pen
>that fucking handball in the box
>that fucking ref
>that Shaka's shot
>that Lewandowski's goal
>that Lewandowski's assist on Thiago's first goal
>that everything else afterwards
>that lead-up to the last goal

We winnin the second leg three-nil, innit.
>>
We are so fucking bad because the senile cunt has literally fostered a culture of softness and laxness where he lets shitters get away with anything. Just look how fucking lazy and fragile the players looked today. Fucking Ozil standing around like le invisible man in a big game again pissed me off.

Force Wenger to retire already. Its been 20 years but his time has run its course. Time to court someone like Sampaoli who plays attractive football with Sevilla and to sell off all the deadweight. This nightmare has to end.

Fuck AKBs, fuck Wenger fuck Stan Kike-ke fuck the board, fuck this team
>>
>tfw recycled storylines
>tfw no new content
feelsbadman
>>
Still haven't seen the highlights until I get home. Reading that coq managed zero tackles and six passes.
>>
>>74245311

Tbh it looked like he did even worse than that.

At least when Eddie Howe takes over as manager we won't be playing in the CL so we won't have to see this episode of the Arsenal Show for a few years.
>>
>>74245275
Allegri should be our number 1 target. We need someone who has the experience of winning leagues. Sampaoli is good but he's never won any European league iirc. All the top 6 managers have won leagues before in the top 5 major leagues except for poch but he's still relatively young and was more of a gamble which has paid off for spurs. We shouldn't be gambling like that when there are managers like allegri available. He will undoubtedly bring stability after wenger leaves because of his track record as a manager.
>>
not being in the champions league would do arsenal a favour.
>>
So Wengers really out at the end of the season?
Blimey.
>>
>>74245207
Welbeck may not be a top class player but at least he gives 100% in every game and actually works hard for the team. Ozil could learn a thing or two from him.
>>
The aim now is to get Wenger to announce that he's stepping down at the end of the season. We need to know before the season wraps up that it's done with so they don't try to sneak that contract extension in on us. There should be lots of pressure from now until the point when the announcement is made, then we can wind down, enjoy the last bit of the season and celebrate Wenger's time in charge.
>>
>>74245275
>Sampaoli
He's going to Barca to replace Luis Enrique.
>>
>>74245363
You mean wenger will go to Barcelona. I bet wenger will win every trophy available if he goes there.
>>
This is it lads. I've tried to be reasonable, i've tried to tell my self, that Wenger is the right manager for us, that he would ensure top quality football with a stringent football philosophy, but that ended yesterday.

Wenger has simply lost it. What good is the 4th place finish, when we get kicked out every year in the round of 16? This is the ambitions of danish and other mediocre clubs around Europe. Play cl and reach the round of 16.

Another huge problem is that, yes our club has the resources to play for more, but as long as Wenger is en charge, we are not gonna get the quality signings that could elevate our playing on the field and thus raising our ambitions from hoping for fourth, not losing our best player in the summer window and start the season stronger than the year before.

Wenger must go. Wenger has simply lost it. Wenger is an analog manager in a digital world.

We owe Wenger our thanks and gratitude and he will forever be an arsenal legend, but enough is enough.

#Wengeroutbrigade
>>
>>74245332
Bullshit. Klopp is highly rated despite having lost his only CL final appearance.

Fixing the system is more important right now than instilling a winning culture. Sampaoli is perfect for the job. I dont doubt that Allegri is good since he has taken Conte's Juve and made them into a European powerhouse but its unlikely he will pick us.

Right now I feel that getting rid of the deadweight and having a solid tactical system in place is far more important for consistency. Wenger had us contending in the top 4 the past few seasons despite our inconsistency in the latter half of the season. We can literally challenge for the title with someone like Sampaoli.

Also fuck Ozil. He can fuck off if he wants to demand 250k a week for that shambolic nonexistent performance
>>
>>74243198
See Wenger? You disappoint the kids!

>>74242602
>>74243377
Both are pretty on point.

>>74243487
Arsenal doesn't need ""world class players"", it needs hard working players and a smart manager.

>>74244951
>get some confidence back
Oh, I'm sure getting knocked out of the EL in 1/16 will get some confidence back to this team.
>>
>>74245275
>attractive football
That's half of the problem with Arsenal, isn't it? I know there's the Arsenal way and such but isn't the major criticism you don't have any fight? That should be rectified so bring in someone who is going to battle, forget about playing well.
>>
>>74245410
>Oh, I'm sure getting knocked out of the EL in 1/16 will get some confidence back to this team.
you really think Arsenal would get beat by a team like Genk or St Etienne?
All Im saying is now is like a transition period without actually changing manager, so when Wenger leaves its going to go downhill more than likely. a year out of champions league would do them a favour
>>
>>74245427
Scratch that. Attractive but tactical football.

Watching Sampaoli's Sevilla this season is not only pleasing but great to watch from a tactical standpoint. His teams look solid, like rabid dogs chasing down the ball, winning posession and initiating the attack. Its no joke that they are just 2-3 points behind Real and Barca.
>>
>>74245435
Mate, they lost to a weak ass Monaco side in the past and just recently gave away the title to a relegation tier team.
I am more than convinced that Arsenal is now working on a schedule rather than playing/winning individual games. They get out of the CL group and get knocked out regardless of whoever they face.
Besides, it's possible to still get a CL team in EL (so more excuses).
>>
File: 1435783045669.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435783045669.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
>yfw they let him cut
>>
>>74244042
it's always been Dzagoev, along with Grenier and Goetze
>>
>>74245604
dumb euph poster
>>
michael owen @themichaelowen
No change there but they may now realise that I was right all along. Arsenal are soft and have been for a long time.

wew lads, why didn't you listen to him?
>>
>>74245818
relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqOxNspUPyE

>well done he's 13
always makes me laugh
>>
>>74245818
>Arsenal are soft and have been for a long time.
He's just parroting other people. Besides, know one's looking for a diagnosis, but an actual solution
>>
I'm starting to doubt that Arsenal were ever really a top club. They just had an extremely brief period of dominance in the premiership that did not even transfer over to any success in the champions league.
>>
6 Passes, 0 Tackles in 77 minutes: Arsenal fans react to Francis Coquelin's performance

Francis Coquelin actually chose to show Arjen Robben onto his left foot for Bayern Munich’s opener
>>
https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/832159858996699136

i want to fucking kill myself
>>
>>74245957

>brief period

and the first dominant team was down to the previous manager's defence and strikers.

to be fair the invincibles were all wenger's own work but it was a different time and a one off.

now too many scouts, too many young players costing silly money after a few good games in shit leagues. wenger doesn't like paying big money for anyone, let alone £45m on a martial or £30m for a meme brazilian teenager.

he is a dinosaur now.
>>
Francis Coquelin completed just 6 passes in 77 minutes vs. Bayern Munich

Francis Coquelin failed to win a single tackle while he was on the pitch against Bayern Munich this evening.
>>
>>74246018
i told you nigga

he aint leaving
>>
File: 1403982918193.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1403982918193.png
101KB, 500x366px
>>74246032
>>
https://twitter.com/timpayton/status/832142482792181761

I just don't get this club
>>
>It is expected the decision for him to stay or leave will be mutual between the Frenchman and the club.

>Wenger has been in charge of Arsenal since 1996 but his current deal with the Premier League club expires at the end of the season.

>He has not won the league since 2004 though has consistently qualified for the Champions League.

>However, the Gunners will almost certainly exit the Champions League at the first knockout round for the seventh straight year after the 5-1 defeat at Bayern Munich.

>The nature of the loss, coupled with successive league defeats by Chelsea and Watford, has prompted several former Arsenal stars - some of whom played under Wenger - to suggest his time at Emirates Stadium is coming to an end.
>>
File: rd 16.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rd 16.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>"It's almost embarrassing. Outclassed, outplayed," he said. "I can't ever say I'd like to see him go (but) this is his lowest point ever as Arsenal manager."
>>
>>74246099
>almost embarrassing
>almost
good goy
>>
>>74246018
Don't accept it. Force them to make an announcement he's going at the end of the season.
>>
Wenger OUT, Kroenke OUT.
>>
Arsenal have a bit of luck with a simple FA Cup fixture next. If it was league, I have zero doubts it would be a loss.
>>
it's sad
so sad
it's a sad sad situation
>>
File: C4xRv5vWAAAcOqi[1].jpg (367KB, 1200x1066px) Image search: [Google]
C4xRv5vWAAAcOqi[1].jpg
367KB, 1200x1066px
>>
>>74246018
>>74246060
I fucking despite the weak ass board so much and even more so the faggots who thought selling Kroenke their shares was a good idea (well idea = more money). I can't even blame Silent Stan anymore because he came with a simple plan and the intention to use Arsenal to finance his american sports franchises, ranches and whatnot. It's the managers and the boards duty to do what's best for the club and stand up for it with the best intentions at heart. Instead they are happy to collect their millions and Wenger reigns freely with all the power in the world and the lack of insight in today's modern game/transfer policy/tactics etc.
I fucking despise all of them, they are killing the club from the inside.
>>
if you leave ozil and alexis out of arsenal's 5 last years transfers list you would think that we're talking about sunderland and not arsenal
and then you see how much arsenal pay for these midtable players like xhaka
>>
I think Wenger is a good manager and shouldn't be sacked. Just needs a good assistant that fills in the weaknesses.
>>
What does Iwobi always start?
>>
>>74246351
The club is fine though. This is a normal result. Arsenal is the 5th club in England. They aren't a top team and have never really been.
>>
>>74246018
FUCK
THIS

I get called a bandwagoner anyway, might just burn my Arsenal shirts and switch to the London Blues FC
>>
>All football fans are asking whether you’ll be on the bench for Champions League again next season.
>AW: That’s the problem with age! I think the only interesting thing is that Arsenal play well tomorrow. I’m happy as manager and happy at Arsenal, and we’ll see how that (tomorrow) goes
>When will you decide?
>AW: March/April probably.
>And it is still completely open?
>AW: Always

'ITK' BBC nobodies BTFO.
>>
>>74246354
>Unironically thinking arsenal can attract top players

The only reason why ozil and alexis joined arselel is because RM and Barce needed room for their new players and no one was paying high enough.
>>
>>74244793
Why are you so desperate for a (you)?
>>
File: 1486561510805.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486561510805.png
123KB, 785x757px
I'd punch Wenger if he was in my room rn.
>>
>>74246424

No you wouldn't
>>
>>74246018
WOBs BTFO by Stan the man Kroenke
>>
>>74246424
Hug him lad. He looks like a very huggable grandpa.
>>
>Thousands of Arsenal fans are selling or outright throwing away their tickets for the Bayern home game

Would actually go if I could take the day off desu, will be fun to count the number of Wenger Out banners
>>
Oliver Kahn: ''I've never seen a team play so bad. Bayern played a team so catastrophically bad without the ball.''

Roy Keane: "If you see Gibbs with the captains armband at the end of the game; leading the team; you are in big trouble."

Henry Winter : 5-1. #afc thrashed. Wenger humiliated. When will Kroenke and the board stop sleepwalking, wake up and see the problem? No leadership.
>>
Turns out Fat Sam wasn't lying when he said he could achieve the same as managers like Wenger with money in a big club. Is there really a lot of difference between the two at this point?
>>
>>74246475
Based Keano.
>>
WENGER IN!
it's not his fault the players are trying to snake him. Sell the lot and start fresh
>>
>>74246531
Is the Ty video up yet?
>>
>>74246506
beautiful football™
>>
>>74242602
Did he call Ty a nigger?
>>
Arsenal have lost 5 games by 4 or more goals since 2014. One more than the previous 11 years. Joke.

Chelsea 6-0
Liverpool 5-1 (only scored via pen)
Bayern 5-1 (pen)
Bayern 5-1
Southampton 4-0

Not to mention Cech only conceded more than 4 goals once in his Chelsea career
He's done it twice with us in 2 years
>>
>>74239882
http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/8Yc6FPhnd_hRIjn6lzIAsA/
>>
Where's that German lad who said this was going to be Ozil's game?
>>
>>74241909
Kek
>>
To be fair, I think it would have ended 1-1 or possibly 2-1 to either side if Koscielny had stayed on.

Mustafi didn't cover Lewa at 2-1, Mustafi didn't cover Thiago at 3-1, Mustafi didn't clear the ball at 4-1.

Then there was the fuckup at 5-1 by oxlade.

But the point is that Mustafi looked lost after Koscielny was subbed, which ended up costing the game.

There are some serious coordination / communication failures at the back with Arsenal.
>>
NO
TITLE
WINNING
TEAM
PLAYS
WITH
A
TEN

Get Ozil fucking out now
>>
Lads, lads...what time is it?
5 past Ospina.
>>
https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/832191808759279616
>>
>>74246660
>Not to mention Cech only conceded more than 4 goals once in his Chelsea career. He's done it twice with us in 2 years

So true, Cech is still amazing. Chelsea sold him even though he was always starting for them. It's all on the defense.
>>
https://twitter.com/JamesOlley/status/831981310554099712

Based Ox, future captain.
>>
>>74246840
AFTV said that 4 players clapped the fans but only Ox came over. Unsure who the other 3 were, wasn't Mesut or Alexis though. Gibbs was probably one of them.
>>
>>74246847
Giroud is pretty good foor clapping.
>>
>>74246840
>Those fans trying to find excuses for the good old lad

Lel
>>
>>74241909
Convince me why I shouldn't switch to Chelsea?
>>
>>74246847
Coquelin was surely one of em
>>
File: goat.jpg (91KB, 684x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
91KB, 684x1080px
Cant wait to win 5 in a row so le faguette can secure another contract.
>>
>>74246847
Bellerin went over for a second apparently
>>
>>74246880
Don't ye have a /blue moon/ thread to upload la?
>>
>>74246890
Nah, I think one Dutch City-bandwagoner is enough for this board.

Then again, they're out of the top-4, so maybe it's not even bandwagoning at this point.
>>
>>74242677
>>74246715
>>74246880
Chelsea's full of blacks
>Hurr I hate niggers
>Let me just cheer on this black lad who makes more than I ever will
Cuckoldry
>>
Is it too much to ask for a manager who is tactically astute and might shout at the players a bit if theyre fucking up or putting no effort in
>>
>>74246904
So I shouldn't support Chelsea because of their black players?
>>
File: 1485835171014.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1485835171014.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
my reaction when I watched Arsenal last night
https://youtu.be/UgEjNOnl-Kg?t=1m36s
>>
>>74246937
Norway, what is this?
>>
>>74246937
why are you so fucking weird norway
>>
>>74246937
Is this what happens when you don't get sunlight for 6 months?
>>
Everyone is laughing at you Arsenal. I hope your post-long term manager meltdown is even worse than uniteds was.
>>
>>74246977
Can't be worse since we aren't even as good as Manure was now.
>>
>>74246968
That's not funny man. I have legitimately been depressed too many times for lack of sunshine. Luckily for me I now make enough money to travel to sunnier places 3 weeks each winter.
>>
>>74246977

they had a good manager and won 5/7 titles leading up to his departure. at this point everyone just wants the wenger era life support switched off.
>>
>>74247009
And lost those 2 by 1pt and GD.
>>
File: 14872020989446.jpg (49KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
14872020989446.jpg
49KB, 990x557px
The numbers dont lie: Wenger's Formula is over

http://www.marca.com/futbol/premier-league/2017/02/16/58a4e6d7268e3e2a5c8b46f0.html

Arsenal fans has been always divided into 2 groups: the ones who support Wenger and the ones who want to end his cycle. More and more years pass, but it looks like the gunners are trapped in a dissapointing bucle.

The two big arguments of his supporters are:

1.Arsenal doesnt have the money and the quality in his squad to face bigger teams
2.He was developed many young players under his administration

We could all agree on those points. But, the numbers dont lie. This will probably be the 7th consecutive knock out for Arsenal in the CL in a row. Bayern (3), Barca (2), Monaco and Milan.
Bad luck looks evident, but in those 7 years at least 15 teams with the same or less budget than Arsenal have managed to go one round further than this team in the CL

Atletico (3), Benfica (2), Oporto, Málaga, Milan, Inter, Wolfsburgo, Schalke 04, Monaco, Marsella, Dortmund, Galatasaray, APOEL Nicosia, Tottenham, Shakhtar

Arsenal has a media of 54m euros per season spent in the last 7 years. In total 383m euros without counting the incomes for player transfers.

Since the famous "invencibles" league title Arsenal has won barely 3 FA cups and 3 community shield. Very poor performance for a Wenger who has won 3 EPL and not a single european trophy in 20 years. Maybe is time for him to go.

Even Bill Murray could overcome the groundhog Day.
>>
File: mesut_ozil[1].jpg (104KB, 594x428px) Image search: [Google]
mesut_ozil[1].jpg
104KB, 594x428px
Can we agree that this guy is the biggest swindler in the club's history? Besides Wenger of course.
>>
>>74247062
Having a bas season and he's still in the top 30 assisters in the league:

http://www.worldfootball.net/assists/eng-premier-league-2016-2017/

Knee jerkers get out
>>
File: 1483486614513.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483486614513.png
78KB, 600x500px
>>74247058
>marca
>>
>>74247079
>A luxury player who's job is to assist is joint 19th behind fucking Rooney
Waste of a spot in the team.
>>
File: 1487194843345.jpg (36KB, 346x458px) Image search: [Google]
1487194843345.jpg
36KB, 346x458px
>>74247079
>top 30 assisters in the league
>>
>>74247091

jokes on you, besides Real Madrid/Barca news is a very decent sports newspaper. Also this is a review, you dumb kraut.
>>
File: 1487237130420.jpg (9KB, 236x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487237130420.jpg
9KB, 236x208px
>>74247079
>top 30
>>
>>74247091
I want to smell Chicken-chan's hat and interdigital folds.
>>
File: 1293235177172 (2).jpg (40KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1293235177172 (2).jpg
40KB, 160x160px
>Ein normales Arsenal, das lehrten die letzten Jahre, würde jetzt das Rückspiel mit 3:0 gewinnen und tragisch scheitern. Dass sich das gerade niemand vorstellen kann, ist die vielleicht bitterste Erkenntnis: Dieses Arsenal ist nicht mal mehr normal.

the krauts hit the nagel on the kopf here.
>>
>>74247109
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1463607197816.jpg (10KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1463607197816.jpg
10KB, 220x255px
>Tfw too intellegent to assist
>>
>>74247058
>Fucking malaga has gone to higher than arsenal in the cl

JUST
>>
>>74247130
>Dieses Arsenal ist nicht mal mehr norma
kek
>>
File: 1409686812546.jpg (110KB, 1022x576px) Image search: [Google]
1409686812546.jpg
110KB, 1022x576px
>>74247130
kek
>>
>>74247142
What did she mean by this?
>>
Would you unironically take Eddie Howe next season over Wenger?
>>
Rumors that Arsenal turned down Pep?
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 239x211px
>>74247321
>>74247327
>JFs
Get out, AKB
>>
Would arsenal fans be happy with 8-10th if it meant wenger leaves?
>>
File: 1487121719916.jpg (18KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
1487121719916.jpg
18KB, 344x428px
>Wenger's contract extension is still on the table
>>
>>74247079
Top 30... so this is the power of Arsenal
>>
WE GOT METSU OXUL
>>
Wenger got a cuck fetish, his club is his wife.
>>
>Arsene Wenger 'looked wounded' and 'needs to be protected from himself', says Martin Keown

lmao
>>
>>74245079
Conte wasn't even the most lucrative manager available and Chelsea wasn't the best job in Europe with the sate Mouyes left the team in. Everyone wanted Mouyes, Klopp, Ancelotti and Guardiola as popular coaches with a lot of mindshare behind their names (also buying out Simeone). Conte only really brought attention to himself during the euros and he signed his deal with Chelsea way before that. Actually, when Conte became Chelsea's new coach a lot of people were upset that they didn't pick someone else and considered him the worst possible option.
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/768132/Alexis-Sanchez-Arsenal-Heathrow-Airport-Bayern-Munich-news-gossip
>>
so when is Perez leaving lads?
>>
File: 2149CF8.jpg (15KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
2149CF8.jpg
15KB, 269x270px
>>74247851
Shit we need him for Sutton!
>>
>>74247687
Lol. I have no idea what he meant by this. Is he actually saying he thinks Wenger might kill himself?
>>
>Tfw Elsa's best scene was with a white boi
Know your place apes
>>
>>74245403
Klopp nearly got dortmund relegated.
>>
>>74248179
Klopp only has 3 trophies in 16 years as manager, and nothing for the last 5 seasons.

I thought everyone knew he was a Floppo with great PR managers?
>>
>>74248256

Dortmund got destroyed by financial superiour Bayern after they tickled them too much in 2010-2012 with a cheaper/younger Squad.

Simeone just won 1 championship at Athletico and is literally Reals/Barcas bitch when it counts since then.

back to Klopp looking at the Squad and compare it to the competition in the EPL he probably even overachives
>>
>>74248390
You were supposed to say
>but, mate he has lost 5 cup finals in a row

And remember, Nurnberg has won as many DFB-Pokal as Klopp in the last decade, and they got relegated.

No memes, serious question: do Germans believe his system is tactically good? My understanding is that he has always had the same problem with over committing on attack leading to many counter attack goals. Is that true?
>>
>>74248390
>Reals/Barcas bitch when it counts since then.
like everyone else in Europe until last tuesday
>>
mané would have been a good signing, better than mahrez
liverpoop's attack is much better with him
>>
Tony Adams IN
>>
>>74248547
They had the best defense in the league back when they were winning titles.
>>
>>74248125
sauce?
>>
https://twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/832270616690573313
>>
>>74248795
REEEEEEE
>>
F
>>
>>74248795
imagine believing someone's random bullshit

wenger will hold us hostage until the end of the season and then sign a new contract no matter where we finish in the league
then the usual cycle will repeat
>>
>>74248795
my dad works for arsenal
>>
What we need to fix Arsenal:
>new manager
>new board
>new medical staff
>new keeper
>new LB
>hope that Bellerin develops into more than a pacebabby, otherwise a new RB
>hope that Holding and Chambers develop into good defenders, otherwise some new back-up CBs
>new DMs
>new AM
>Cazorla replacement
>new wingers
>assuming that Alexis leaves, a new central striker
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOL
>>
F
>>
File: eQ6utbq.jpg (393KB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
eQ6utbq.jpg
393KB, 2040x1360px
>>
Passes attempted during Bayern Munich 5-1 Arsenal:
Manuel Neuer (20)
Mesut Ozil (20)
>>
wenger in. i predict a decent comeback, maybe not enough to go through but maybe an aggregate like 5-4 or 6-5. if you cannot support the club and manager you're nothing but plastic and gtfo cmon gooners
>>
>>74249460
>>74249460
this wenger needs to stay we love him and remember 2004, be careful what you wish for
>>
>>74249316
>>74249316
wish i could drag my tongue lightly across her skin
>>
>>74249607

>They actually let these 2 go
>>
File: nasri.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nasri.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>74249618
wenger is a mental case
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
5KB, 268x188px
>You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
>>
File: aftv.jpg (722KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aftv.jpg
722KB, 1920x1080px
New video on AFTV. The state of Robbie.
>>
chatting to my mum about the game lads

shes wenger in
>>
>>74249656

is your mum crazy blud? she know anyfing about tactics blud? she a dinosaur blud?
>>
>>74249656
IS SHE MAD
>>
>>74249656
>Tfw everyones mummy wants to shag wenger
>>
>>74249618

Nobody cares about Clichy. But Sagna still had years in him and was underpaid and underrated.
>>
i was about to get mad that the armband was worn by a player of the calibre of kirean gibbs, you know, in comparison to legends like viera, fabregas....van persie...fuck

w-whats wrong with us lads?
>>
>Wenger to decide by end of April if he will sign a new two year deal

The state of Arsenal
>>
>>74249729
I care about Clichy. 10 times better than "Gibbo"
>>
>>74249745
Gibbs is the 3rd in line. Per is still the de-facto captain. That's worse, I think.
>>
>>74249745
Gibbs is the type of player who we'd sell to City so they could have another English player they never play. Mental he's touched the band with his mongrel hands.
>>
>>74249770

Clichy got average pretty soon after we sold him which is a fucking decade ago. A fair comparison would be Andre Santos. Monreal was better for the past two seasons.
>>
>>74249611
>Not making her do it to you
>>
>>74249825
I want to taste her
>>
>>74249814
>Andre Santos
This guy played over 20 times for Brazil. How?
>>
>>74249814

I'd prefer Ashley Cole RIGHT NOW to Gibbs
>>
C L A U D E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpUWosEYrWs
>>
eternal humiliation thread

even your own manager wants the fans of your closest rival lmao
>>
And to think, this fanbase was the one that least wanted to leave Europe.
>>
Ar5ena1

Coq, Ox, Ramsey, Xhaka, Gabriel, Ozil, Gibbs, Monreal and Walcott OUT
>>
>>74250216
If Alexis goes too, will you stop posting here?
>>
File: Olivier-Giroud-625369.jpg (27KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Olivier-Giroud-625369.jpg
27KB, 590x350px
Why do we all hate Giroo again?

He scores a fair amount of goals, loves the club, he's attractive and hes lovable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lWrAceCqzY
>>
File: C4ywfeLWAAE3TuZ.jpg (60KB, 702x592px) Image search: [Google]
C4ywfeLWAAE3TuZ.jpg
60KB, 702x592px
>>
>>74250248
No, I'll here forever, just for you my brit friend.
>>
>>74250248
It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>74250263
He's also keeping quiet in the press despite being mistreated and mishandled.
>>
>>74250263
I like Giroud but he's still shit. A better striker would have scored twice as many goals as he does given the chances that he gets. He'd be alright as a back-up striker but he's not good enough as a main striker (and seeing as Alexis will probably leave in the summer, it looks like that is going to happen).
>>
>>74250299
Well yes, he's a pure poacher. If he doesn't get the crosses and through balls, which is hard if you got Mesut "I'm sure he can get past 5 defenders" Ozil, he will be shit.
>>
>Forward Mesut Ozil believes he is being made the scapegoat for Arsenal's problems, according to his agent.

>Ozil, 28, was criticised again after Arsenal suffered a 5-1 defeat at Bayern Munich in Wednesday's Champions League last-16 first leg.

>"Criticism is normal if a player plays badly," Dr Erkut Sogut told BBC Sport.

>"But Mesut feels people are not focusing on his performance; they are using him as a scapegoat for the team after bad results."

Does he seriously want people to actually scrutinise his performances? He's been utter dogshit.
>>
>>74250284

You're a big weón
>>
>>74250377
The entire squad is getting criticism except for Alexis. Wenger and Mustafi are probably getting the majority of the criticism for last night.
>>
>>74250299
>He'd be alright as a back-up striker
That's how I feel, would be happy to keep him around but I'm sure he's getting fed up about not being a nailed on starter. Not even sure where he could go desu, maybe Everton if they have to sell Luka.
>>
>>74250422
What doesn't help is that Ozil is holding Arsenal over a barrel re: the new contract and he's playing worse than ever. He's a reverse Walcott.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks EVEN sanchez hasn't been that great this season??

Sure he's got goals and has contributed to the team more than most.

But he's had a handful of stinker games this season. And I definitely wouldn't put him at the level Fabregas or RVP were performing at before they left Arsenal.

Despite the shit that was around those two, they still managed to perform well in 90% of games and come up with something in the big games where we usually faltered.

Sanchez doesn't even do that, yet we must accept his tantrums?
>>
>>74250458
Can't perform if the rest of your team is dog shit.
>>
>>74250458
Joint top goal scorer in the PL isn't he?

>>74250477
People say this about almost any other player. I've seen people say in the past 12 hours about Ozil, Bellerin and also Ox. At some stage we have to recognise that players have an individual responsibility rather than always having to be part of a gestalt.
>>
>>74250458
He's still the top scorer in the league, which is impressive considering he isn't an out-and-out striker. I wouldn't say he's as good as RVP or Cesc but he's the one thing on our team that's preventing us from being mid-table.
>>
>>74250458
>>74250477

Idk, I just expect a bit more from him in the big matches.

He get nullified way, way too easily against a good defence.
>>
File: elsanal.jpg (77KB, 484x521px) Image search: [Google]
elsanal.jpg
77KB, 484x521px
>blaming Ozil and Sanchez when the defence shipped 5 goals and coquelin literally didn't make a tackle
>>
File: C0zIQYhXUAAftcZ.jpg (108KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0zIQYhXUAAftcZ.jpg
108KB, 800x1200px
>>74250527
>tfw you've never fapped to any of her videos
>>
>>74250526
A good defence should be able to snuff out any player on their own. Usually when Arsenal play poorly, it's because the attack is very lethargic and Alexis is usually on his own either waiting for back-up to arrive or having to try and dribble past two defenders by himself.
>>
File: white men.jpg (180KB, 1014x1200px) Image search: [Google]
white men.jpg
180KB, 1014x1200px
https://twitter.com/MessiMinutes/status/832311522634395649

Agreed, people are using him as a scapegoat
>>
>>74250549
this scene was very disappointing. her scenes at bangbros were much better, especially the dontbreakme one
>>
>74250630
Read the thread, that's already been posted
>>
>>74250630
Why do women do this?
>>
Gonna have to say an unpopular opinion.

Alexis's attitude fucks me off. Everyone is going on about how he's "trying so hard for the team", but he doesn't, he tries for himself. Which is good in a way, but his attitude fucking stinks when times are rough and it fucks me off.

When we're on bad form, he's the most frustrating player to watch because he just plays for himself. Then when the result doesn't go our way he sulks off without acknowledging the supporters or even his teammates.

I'm sorry but leaving the stadium without speaking to any of your teammates is just fucking pathetic, I don't care how good you are.

He's the best player we've had in fucking years but honestly if he's not gonna try and sort things out when things get rough he can fuck off. Such a shit attitude.
>>
>>74250673
for the same reason they do anything: men allow it.
>>
>>74250673

Do what? If anything it's the guy's fault for not being 100% clear with his intentions.
>>
>>74250673
that guy is clearly gay and she doesn't want people to assume they are a couple
>>
>>74250526
Did you see how Bayern nuliffied the entire Arsenal midfield for around the entire fucking match? How do you expect him to show what can he do if he can't have the fucking ball. He was played as a CF for fuck sake. You britfucks are so entitled enough to believe that one player can play in the entire fucking stadium to compensate your fucking truly disgraceful english brave man core.

I truly hate arsenal fans like you.

Also, HE IS NOT EVEN THE BEST PAYED PLAYER ON THE TEAM. Fucking Jewish.
>>
>>74250722
But you don't go making a post like that, it's rude as fuck, especially "#stillsingletho".
>>
File: 1450025754_h6ul0pohat3y8sr.jpg (53KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450025754_h6ul0pohat3y8sr.jpg
53KB, 408x600px
>>74250717
Would you rather he was like Coquellin and Mustafi and just gibes up?
>>
>>74250527
Ozil was still invisible as always. People wouldn't be pissed off with him if he was better defensively but whenever the opposition have the ball, it's as if they have an extra player on the field. And then he tries to ask for higher wages despite playing like shit. He knows that he won't get benched because he's the club's record signing and the fact that Wenger never drops his favourites, so he has absolutely no reason to try harder during matches.

And Alexis isn't getting any criticism.
>>
>>74250754
When did I say that.

Just because I said one thing, doesn't mean I want the complete opposite of that thing.

He just needs to stop being such a little baby. Doesn't help that the fans have put him on this pedestal where he's "better than the club".

The ENTIRE team is responsible for these performances. Including Alexis. He deserves a lot of criticism too. He didn't play well either.
>>
>>74250458
>>74250526
i agree
>>
>>74250717
I truly believe that the most shitty attitude was not from Alexis, it was from the entire fucking Arsenal lack of spirit on the pitch. Why are you fucking mad if the guy can actually try to do something? He was screaming to Ox to do some pressure, but the fucker was fucking IMMOBILE the entire fucking time, he was waiting for Bayern to begin the rape , and thats all. I mean fuck off dude, you are earning a lot of dosh from this terrible team, and you are doing nothing the entire season, can you fucking show some attitude in the most important match of the year, at least?

Everyone is so absorted by the "well, it's Bayern, we were fucked after all so lets do nothing either!" attitude, it's fucking sick.
>>
>>74250854
>was screaming to Ox to do some pressure, but the fucker was fucking IMMOBILE the entire fucking time

>not realising Ox was the only one who tried and actually gave a shit
>>
>>74250717
Regardless of who he tries for, he still wants Arsenal to win as long as he's at the club. You'd struggle to find 10 players in the top 6 PL clubs that "play for the team". Most foreign players don't really have any connection to the club other than the fact that the club pays their wages.

I'm not really a fan of his tantrums either but some people just want to be left alone when they're frustrated. At least he is disappointed by the team's results, unlike the rest of the squad who are okay with mediocrity as long as they get paid well.
>>
>>74250854
Ox didn't play well but he was definitely trying.

He was probably giving it the most out of everyone there.

Not to mention he was the ONLY player who went and thanked the supporters after the match. And he gave one his shirt and one the ball. Everyone else fucked off into the dressing room, and Alexis was one of the first ones gone.

https://twitter.com/Reventon_17/status/831980182294650893
>>
>>74250917
How hypocrital can you be to go and clap to your fans but around the actually match you can't run, can't sacrifice yourself to show some REAL respect to the spactacle? to them? I don't care if they come and salutes me if they cant show some respect on the field.
>>
>>74250889
He doesn't have to play for the club but he should definitely play for the team.

I doubt many of the Spurs players, especially the foreign ones, are particularly passionate about Tottenham Hotspur, but they're passionate about their team. There's a camaraderie between the team and the manager and the staff.
>>
>>74250945
Ox did run though, you're getting him mixed up.

He wasn't the best player on the pitch for us at all but he was the hardest worker.
>>
File: 1484332381938.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484332381938.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
anyone else annoyed by how popular AFTV has become?

maybe it's just me. i always make the mistake of reading comments.
>>
File: 1484251113800.png (423KB, 749x654px) Image search: [Google]
1484251113800.png
423KB, 749x654px
>>74251070
>reading youtube comments
>>
>>74250945
Fans paid a lot of money to travel abroad and watch the team play, the least the team can do is thank them and apologise. And aside from the last goal, he didn't exactly have an awful game. He was one of the only Arsenal players that actually tried. It didn't help that he had a great few games in central midfield then Wenger decides to put him on the wing.
>>
Sanchez has hit his last three pens sluggishly central, can we please have a person actually good at them do it instead or must we pander to this fucking diva more?
>>
>>74251147
It's so he could miss it and then score afterwards but still have an excuse to sulk instead of celebrating.

When you score an important equaliser/away goal it's really important to have a moan in front of the camera.
>>
>>74250639
>>74250549
Ali Rae scenes are the GOAT on blacked. Plenty of kissing and spanking.
>>
>>74250527
>>74251270
I want to get into BLACKED, can you recommend some good videos to start with?
>>
File: L8w3dJx.png (12KB, 68x75px) Image search: [Google]
L8w3dJx.png
12KB, 68x75px
>>74251458
they are all pretty comfy desu
>>
>>74251458
https://www.blacked.com/19-year-old-discovers-interracial-and-bbc
>>
File: AKBs.jpg (16KB, 362x319px) Image search: [Google]
AKBs.jpg
16KB, 362x319px
This used to be an Arsenal thread
>>
File: IMG_20170216_145856.jpg (158KB, 809x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_145856.jpg
158KB, 809x1440px
>>
>>74251613
>customer
How fitting.
>>
arsenal doesn't have the players to play on the counter anymore desu, at least not against the big boys
it's easy to contain sterile possession based teams like LvG's manchester but against bayern it's something else

arsenal would have had a better chance to get a result if they did the same as PSG with barça
>>
File: TztMn7i.png (8KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
TztMn7i.png
8KB, 70x70px
>>74251613
>>
Might move to west or something when I settle down so my child doesn't have to support Arsenal.

At least Chelsea win matches sometimes.
>>
>>74251534
I'll check it out, thanks.

>>74251823
What if they catch Arse playing one good match on TV and become a supporter by chance?
>>
this slag on youtube is ugly as fuck and make slutty videos but...i find myself wanking to one of her videos...odd
>>
>throw cl so you get second place in the pl and get your new contract
>>
>>74251890
Dont you have a gf?
>>
File: ,.l,l.png (2MB, 1214x1278px) Image search: [Google]
,.l,l.png
2MB, 1214x1278px
>>74251953
So?
>>
>>74251458
>I want to get into BLACKED
wew
>>
>>74251953
chile bro confirmed for never having a gf
>>
>wenger OUT
>Aubamayang IN
>Walcott OUT
>Mahrez IN
>Gibbs OUT
>Shaw IN
>Ozil OUT
>naingolan IN
you're welcome on winning the league
>>
>>74251953
chile bro confirmed pure and faithful
>>
>>74252161
>swapping choke artists for more choke artists

when will you learn?
>>
Why didn't Wonga just finish third in the CL group stage? He'd have a much better shot at winning the Europa League.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/16/arsene-wenger-arsenal-david-dein-successor-manager?CMP=twt_gu
>>
>>74252268
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/feb/16/arsene-wenger-arsenal-munich-alexis-sanchez
>>
Even spurs losing with their first team against Genk doesn't make up for our embarrassment
>>
>>74252313
Will they finish above us this season? I was 100% sure it was going to happen last year but they Spurs'd it up in the end.
>>
>>74252243
Because we would still lose to some shit team the problem is the mentality
We'd unironically lose to Copenhagen or face another injury crisis for the extra games
>>
>>74252268
>Ivan Gazidis arrived as the chief executive in 2009 – an appointment signed off by the manager. The governance structure has to be questioned when the person supposedly in charge of the day-to-day running of the organisation joins on the say-so of somebody whose job they should be overseeing.

Genuinely still not over this 2bh.
>>
>>74252268
Should get Robbie desu
>>
>>74252141
;_;
>>
File: 1484415615796.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484415615796.png
292KB, 512x512px
>Spurs
>>
>>74252357
Looks like considering they have played away at every top half team already while we have to go to Southampton, Stoke, Wba, Anfield and they are unbeaten at home with the 2nd best home form

They do play Burnley, Swansea and Hull away who are all good at home and will probably lose at home to some shit team

But yes they probably will. Atleast it's one less stick to beat the new manager with if he does fail
>>
>>74252268
There's one thing I don't get about this "no one can pick a successor" shit. It makes no sense.

Literally all the potential manager's names are out there so all the board have to do is pick one of them. Tuchel, Allegri, Simeone, Howe etc. All they have to do is ask one of them and whoever accepts it is our guy and we back them. It's actually simple. Let them bring their own staff and backroom team and it's calm.

People are talking like the board are looking to get Bob Bradley or something.
>>
>>74250458
without him this club would be a midtable side.
>>
>>74244795

Wenger Out crew will literally be within spitting distance

It's going to be glorious
>>
>>74252508
They want us to believe the club just can't function without Wenger

it's like Wenger was doing everyone's job but now people don't want him around we are hearing all sort of bullshit for why we should keep him
>>
File: wew lads.png (181KB, 582x652px) Image search: [Google]
wew lads.png
181KB, 582x652px
>>74252287
>Mesut Özil, who now has no goals and no assists in 11 last 16 knockout ties going back to 2011

fucking hell
>>
File: 1474736147865.png (286KB, 497x596px) Image search: [Google]
1474736147865.png
286KB, 497x596px
>tfw you were on the Wenger out train for years

people gave me a lot of shit but I'm glad people finally realised the truth
>>
>>74252574
>it's like Wenger was doing everyone's job
Well he was. But my point is it's not hard at all to delegate the work among the rest of the staff. That's how every other manager does it, and when they join Arsenal they'll just do the same thing but with more resources available to them.
Wenger being in control of everything is a non-issue if he leaves.
>>
Keep Wenger for another year but hire a director of football for transfers.
>>
>>74252626
>Keep Wenger
stopped reading right there
>>
>>74252610
Indeed...

http://www.arsenal.com/the-club/corporate-info/the-arsenal-board

these are who are going to pick the new manager, and for the life of me i can't figure out how they act like it's going to be difficult, It's not THAT difficult
>>
Even if we suck for a few years like Man U at least it will be fucking different for fuck sakes
>>
>>74252650
people need to fuck off with the Man Utd comparisons too. Wenger hasn't acheived nearly as much as SAF and the longer he stays the further away we get from both him and Utd.
>>
>>74252626
He won't accept a DoF and will definitely leave if the board insists. Which is a good thing.
>>
The manager is dead
Long live the manager
>>
HahahahahahahahahaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: sutton.jpg (362KB, 784x974px) Image search: [Google]
sutton.jpg
362KB, 784x974px
Don't worry lads, Sutton will put you out of your misery
>>
https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/832353164120748032
>>
>>74252797
He's going to confirm that he'll be signing a 2 year extension
>>
File: jnkkk.gif (2MB, 416x224px) Image search: [Google]
jnkkk.gif
2MB, 416x224px
>>74252806
>>
>All these blacks clamoring for Wenger to resign
>tfw he does and Shitsnal implode more than Manure

Fucking glorious. I can't wait.
>>
>>74247079
>>74247097
>>74247142
>>74247335
>>74247408
>>74247925
>>74250527
>>74250754
>>74251088
>>74251591
>>74251969
>>74252496
What the fuck does Elsa Jean have to do with Arsenal?

Stop posting off topic shit
>>
>>74252853
She's /our/ girl
>>
>>74252732
>will definitely leave if the board insists
lmao the board will never ask him to leave
>>
>>74252832

Just watch some of the ArsenalFanTV.

They brag about how Arsenal were great when they were in school and they could insult the kids who supported other teams.

This is their weakness. So fucking mouthy they've backed themselves into a corner.
>>
>>74252853
All me t.b.h.
>>
File: OurGuy.jpg (26KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
OurGuy.jpg
26KB, 854x480px
I wonder if he's a WOB?
>>
Press conference by Sutton manager.

Some great comments about last nights game.

https://youtu.be/vJC3727vJSI
>>
File: 1454450766347.jpg (717KB, 960x825px) Image search: [Google]
1454450766347.jpg
717KB, 960x825px
Arsene 'it's easy to defend' Wenger
Arsene 'this attack is better than invincibles' Wenger
Arsene 'the squad doesn't need improving' Wenger
Arsene 'mental strength' Wenger
Arsene 'we don't need Cesc we have Ozil' Wenger
Arsene 'I could've signed [x] player' Wenger
>>
Anyone read the rumours about the players fighting?
>>
>>74253067
No actually. Who was chimping out?
>>
>>74253067
who in the Arsenal team care enough to do shit like that? No one, so its bullshit
>>
>>74253078
>>74253081
Apparently Sanchez and Ox but it's all still hearsay.
>>
>>74253081
alexis?
>>
>>74253099
>>74253095
lol now I know it's bullshit
>>
>Alexis and Ox are WOBs
Based i might get an Ox kit in support of the lad
>>
>>74253095
there was a story a few weeks ago about Alexis and Ox arguing in the changing room too
>>
>Wenger leaves
>Ox gets sold

Would be for the best
>>
We need Dembele

cheeky bid when
>>
Wednesday evening in Munich seems like a watershed moment with regard to Arsène Wenger’s relationship with Arsenal’s travelling support. Once again the “We Want Wenger Out” chant could be heard but this time there were no objections, no in-fighting inside the away end at the Allianz Arena. Instead there was a collective air of resignation and the feeling that a consensus has been reached – the manager’s time is coming to an end.

The anti-Wenger chanting wasn’t as vociferous as normal, because the point doesn’t have to be made any more. Even many of those who continue to back Wenger don’t want him to stay per se, they just want to be respectful and not force him out of the club.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/16/arsenal-fans-no-longer-fighting-we-all-want-arsene-wenger-to-go
>>
>>74253133
kek, which one?
>>
>>74252161

Explain why Aubemeyang would sign for Arsenal
>>
If Wenger really loved Arsenal he would leave.
>>
>>74253144
No wenger
>>
>>74252161
these are hardly upgrades and aubamayang would never leave for arsenal.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with wenger
>>
>>74253162
nainggolan over coquelin would be an upgrade
>>
>>74253142
Spurs one
Sol 2.0 when
>>
File: 1481665793874.jpg (71KB, 630x513px) Image search: [Google]
1481665793874.jpg
71KB, 630x513px
>Forward Mesut Ozil believes he is being made the scapegoat for Arsenal's problems, according to his agent.

>Ozil, 28, was criticised again after Arsenal suffered a 5-1 defeat at Bayern Munich in Wednesday's Champions League last-16 first leg.

>"Criticism is normal if a player plays badly," Dr Erkut Sogut told BBC Sport.

>"But Mesut feels that the fans are not focusing on his performance; they are using him as a scapegoat for the team after bad results."

>Ozil joined Arsenal from Real Madrid in 2013 for a club-record £42.4m, and came with a reputation as one of the game's leading playmakers.

>But his displays have often been questioned and the Germany international has come under increased scrutiny in recent weeks.

>'Bayern had 74% possession,' said Sogut, who is Ozil's lawyer and representative. 'How can someone in the No.10 position create chances if you don't have the ball?'
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-boss-arsene-wenger-set-9833723

its John Cross but still, give me hope
>>
>>74253225
maybe work off the ball?
he's been shit
coquelins been shit
iwobis been shit
defenders been shit

ozil is the only one who is a world cup winner
ox at least has the excuse of playing CM only to be pushed out wide despite the fact we have welbeck and walcott on the bench

all wengers fault
fuck him
senile old frog cunt
hope a sniper takes him out at his next game
>>
>>74253225
ozil is a player that needs his team to be playing well for him to do well, he cannot carry a team and will be perform as sup bar as them.
>>
What arselel expects
>>74252161

What they get
Saul IN
Bid for James IN but rejected because juventus nodded more
Bernardaschi IN because Tottenham bid on him and the new manager wants to look cool
Finish lower than wegner's 4th
Pressure the new manager
New manager cracks under pressure
AFTV shares +500%
Wenger signs the new GOAT in league one and sells it to Chelsea who win the title in 2017/18
>>
remember when Alexis said he was disappointed that we only won the fa cup in his first season

i wonder how he feels now
>>
You now remember the 3-1 loss to Monaco when a 34 year old Berbatov out-sprinted Mertesacker to score
>>
>>74253217
I thought you were talking about the celtic one
I don't think a CM is the priority
>>
>>74253298

Anyone can outsprint Mertesacker. Even Giroud.
>>
Why didn't Arsenal sign Zlatan in the summer?
>>
>>74253399
Same reason they didn't sign Kante, Mahrez or Vardy
>>
>Forward Lucas Perez, 28, is prepared to leave Arsenal this summer in order to fulfil his dream of playing for Spain in the 2018 World Cup.(Goal)
>>
File: C40i_nQXAAEsUd0.jpg (54KB, 718x388px) Image search: [Google]
C40i_nQXAAEsUd0.jpg
54KB, 718x388px
>>74253634
>>74253634
>(Goal)
Phew, got me worried
>>
>>74253634
I want him to play but I doubt he'd break into the spain squad, that being said Nolito did so anythings possible.
>>
Lads, how the FUCK do we save our club from the jewish board?
>>
>ox out
>ramshit out
>crybaby alexshit out
>walcott out
>wilshere IN
>mbappe IN
>proper wingers IN
>cheeky martial and luke shaw INs
>wenger OUT

easily the money to do that.
>>
>>74253819
need another holocaust
>>
File: ARSENE.jpg (429KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ARSENE.jpg
429KB, 600x800px
What am I doing with my life
>>
Arsenal are fucked, even when wenger leaves the club is fucked because it's still stuck w/ the shit owner/board. Fuck.
>>
File: 1482072292220.png (147KB, 400x636px) Image search: [Google]
1482072292220.png
147KB, 400x636px
>tfw Mark Clattenburg left the PL so even he can't help Arsenal anymore.
>>
File: samuraijackjpg19ad15_1280w.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijackjpg19ad15_1280w.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>tfw ur hatred for Wenger fuels ur workouts
>>
>>74254002
fucking lol
>>
cheer up lads it's just a game
>>
File: 1485185429486.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485185429486.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>74254696
>tfw

Whenever I'm jogging and I'm tired, he gives me that little extra bit of will power I need to go further
>>
Why is everyone shit talking Ox? he's been putting a lot of effort in the last few games, last three times he played CM he was MOTM twice. If he continues to play well in the middle I'm happy for him to stay there. He's a better option than Xhaka, Elneny, Coq and Ramsey..

Inb4 people just talk about him giving the ball away against bayern.
>>
>>74254745
Eh I think it's more of just shit talking the entire squad. Only one who didn't get S
as much criticism as the others was Ospina. I really want Ox to do well in the midfield and push ramshit out of the team
>>
>>74253283
Hello senpai, Alexis here. I'm feeling like shit. I just wanna hug my dogs and run from this team ASAP.
>>
>>74256006
Can u please tweet Wenger out or some shit? It's not like he'll bench u for doing it
>>
File: yes.jpg (16KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
16KB, 236x325px
>>74256006
>>
>>74254002

Kek
>>
>>74250270
needs to be less passive aggresive. then yo've got a tip top meme lad
>>
Press conference in how many bings lads?
>>
>>74257821
soon. tune into sky sports news.
>>
File: my favourite webm.webm (705KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
my favourite webm.webm
705KB, 480x480px
>>74246424
>implying it wouldn't be the other way around
Pic related.

>>74247058
>Even Bill Murray could overcome the groundhog Day.
Because he wanted to.

>>74253225
Think he'll ask for a transfer this summer?
Will Alexis too?
>>
Holy shit he just dropped the bomb.
>>
File: 1433953992232.jpg (26KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1433953992232.jpg
26KB, 480x542px
>>74257992
>>
whats ur ideal managing duo lads? i really want us to get bergkamp and henry as manager/assistant manager
>>
Anyone know if Wenger press conferences are usually this delayed???
>>
Live suicide incoming
>>
Yea he's not going.
>>
"Even if I go Arsenal will not win every game in the future, you have to accept that.

I hope in the future, we can win this trophy but it is not like I arrived. They had never won the European Cup before I arrived. You have to take that in mind."
>>
this press conference is damage control. he tried to dodge the fact that he's 80% of the issue why this club is failing but then ended up basically implicating himself with all his talk about "real problems" and about "going to the next level".
>>
"No matter what happens I will manage next year whether it's here or somewhere else"
>>
A few of the teams who have reached the CL Round of 8 since Arsenal last did it:
Malaga
APOEL Nicosia
Galatasaray
Shaktar
Spurs
>>
>>74258130
Ornstein asked if it would be better for the club if Wenger announced his intentions right now instead of end of the season, and the wasteman completely dodged the question.
Said the future of the club is most important but he's literally preventing them putting any plans for the future in place. I hate this man more and more everyday.
>>
The cunts going to sign an extension, isn't he?
>>
>>74258191
Hopefully
>>
the sheer arrogance is astounding. he just doesn't get it at all.
>>
"In the last 20 years in Europe, only three clubs have played every season in the Champions League - Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid."

ALL HAIL WENGER
>>
>>74253858
sugoi post
>>
>>74258194
Fuck off
>>
If you are going to go by the board's timeline, which is to ask the question in the summer, you're going to have to go by their decision now. Force the question to be asked now and we can get the decision we want.

Protest and force the decision now.
>>
Hate the man more and more. He should just tell the board he's off so we can look for a replacement ASAP, they know months in advance of the summer that they're getting the role and can plan accordingly
>>
>>74258214
>Protest and force the decision now.

The irony of it all is he's the most stubborn person in football. He's never wrong and the faith he shows in useless players is never misplaced. Protests will only dig his heels in even further. The only solution is complete total apathy from now on
>>
>>74252650
You can actually learn from Man Utd's failure by bringing in a manager who is: elite, plays a style you want and can beat big teams. And you can buy BIG players, which Man Utd only really started doing since Mourinho came in.
>>
>>74258229
>The only solution is complete total apathy from now on
Shut up, bitch.
>>
>No matter what happens, I will manage next season, whether it’s here or somewhere else I am not sure.
>>
>>74253234
>There is a belief Newcastle's ex-Liverpool and Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez is pushing his credentials for the job rather than Arsenal looking at him.

>Atletico Madrid’s Diego Simeone is interested too, but he is known for being combative.

Benitez yes, but Simeone fuck no. Jardim is still my favourite
>>
>>74258247
Hopefully we swap with Monaco
>>
>>74258279
>Simeone
The problem with Arsenal is that they're weak-minded. Simeone is the very remedy to that.
>>
>>74258298
he'd literally have to get rid of 90% of the squad though. A lot of these players have only known the pampered lifestyle and tactless, coachlessness of Wenger for most of their careers
>>
>>74258298
>weak-minded

reminder:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/10/arsenal-working-psychologist-turned-blacks-world-cup-winners/
>>
>>74258324
Arsenal are literally going to have to make a huge fucking change no matter which manager comes in. The actual boat needs to be turned around, it's not about progressing in the same direction.
>>
>>74258338
My point is that it's probably too big a project for a manager like Simeone who is pretty much fed up of Atleti. Why go and manage a club that needs a major transformation like Arsenal when there are probably alternatives out there in much better shape.

I would love him at Arsenal but I doubt he'd ever come. Same with Sampaoli
>>
>>74258247
Wenger to Englel confirmed then
>>
>tfw I actually, unironically had a hope that he would step down today
>>
The man continues to kill my enjoyment of this game
>>
>>74258348
You doubt a lot. There is plenty of chance. Mourinho and Pogba went to Man Utd this year, Conte went to Chelsea. You guys haven't changed a lot and that's why I hear so much nonsense e.g. people doubting Allegri, asking does Simeone want to come, saying we need this and this in a manager to the extent where they're just looking for someone that is perfect. Change isn't hard, you just need the courage to do it.
>>
>>74258366
i had hope he would announce he's leaving at the end of the season. what a shitty start to the day.
>>
>>74258298
His style of play doesn't suit the BPL and Arsenal. His is more suited for Spanish and Italian league. Do you really want to see Arsenal playing like Stoke under Pullis?
>>
>>74258393
He's not going to do anything unless he's made to. Pity Arsenal fans are too spineless to do that. Kek.
>>
>>74258235

So we should by the next dabmaster flash for £120m, a decent overpriced BBCB and somebody good from Dortmund?
>>
>>74258393
What did he say then? Fucking hell i ran back from uni for nothing????????
>>
>Tfw BTFO by a Yank and a Jock
https://streamable.com/kcvvu
>>
>>74250717
You got a point. Alexis is basically one of us if we were good enough to play for Arsenal. Fed up with the team-mates, so you don't pass to them anymore, fed up with losing, fed up with the shit around you. Sure, he has been a bit of a child with his tantrums. I can't blame him though when you see Chamberlain fuck up chance after chance with shit passing, Iwobi not even bother to defend, Ospina's goalkeeping and all the other shit I can't even name up right now.
>>
File: ejArsenal.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ejArsenal.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
17/18 with Wenger Top 4 probably win the FA Cup
17/18 with transition manager like Moyes 7th and embarassed in the cups
>>
>>74258820
You got to think long term you AKB piece of shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-122150.jpg (151KB, 1416x406px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-122150.jpg
151KB, 1416x406px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How cucked can one fanbase be?
>>
>>74253300
There's literally no player who has a locomotion at Arsenal like Dembele and can distribute as solid as he can and can still beat players. The one closest to that style of midfielder is fucking Wilshere and he's at Bournemouth. Or Ramsey, but he's fucking shit.
>>
File: 1484340832887.jpg (90KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
1484340832887.jpg
90KB, 951x840px
James Olley @JamesOlley
Wenger: "No matter what happens, I will manage next season whether that is here or somewhere else."
>>
File: 11.jpg (338KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
338KB, 696x392px
>howe next manager 4/1
>vieira next manager 12/1
>simeone next manager 14/1
>>
>>74254745
>Why is everyone shit talking Ox?
Because he was not good and you people overrate performances all the time, so you don't know what's going on when others say he's been poor. Basically a maximum effort-merchant now.
>>
https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/832551554230190081

fuck Chile
>>
File: Viz93IJ-.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Viz93IJ-.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>'wonga out' brigrade are so blinded by hatred they'd let eddie who ruin the club
>>
>>74258833
Spuds are in the best position they've ever been though, they could turn down a 50 million bid while we'd never go that high in the first place. If Dembele then cried and demanded a move they'd sell him to someone else like Modric, the guy would have multiple suitors.
>>
how ramsey has declined since 13/14 is beyond me
>>
>>74258831
>don't give me shit about not winning, Arsenal never won anything.
Jesus, attacking his own club's history.
>>
Feel bad for Wenger, is time is coming up and seeing this once great manager being looked like shit is pretty bad...but oh well...he's getting 8 mil a year and he can get a new job
>>
>>74258878

He never declined. He was always average and just had one superb season because reasons
>>
File: 345678.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
345678.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>Wenger to Barca next season

Damn, might be fucking cool
>>
>>74258902
>yfw Barcelona knocks us out of the CL Ro16 next year
>>
>>74258913
Would be hilarious
>>
>Go to the paki shop to get some ice
>Some black lads in Arsenal tops huddled around a radio
>Taking turns hitting a dab with the music
What's wrong with the fanbase?
>>
File: 1487332941172.jpg (130KB, 594x436px) Image search: [Google]
1487332941172.jpg
130KB, 594x436px
occasional reminder that this actually happened
>>
>>74258856
Fake news, paki-bro.
[spoiler]We don't need to protest. Alexis will leave anyway[/Spoiler]
>>
File: 1479686224429.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1479686224429.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>74258406
desu if they actually compete for major silverware I dont give a shit how they play.
>>
File: Ashley-Cole_CL-trophy[1].jpg (48KB, 508x378px) Image search: [Google]
Ashley-Cole_CL-trophy[1].jpg
48KB, 508x378px
>>74259032
>>
File: C43psjvWQAA63fo.jpg (50KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
C43psjvWQAA63fo.jpg
50KB, 769x437px
Going to be an interesting few weeks
>>
http://arseblog.com/2017/02/focus-remains-arsene-wenger-future-arsecast-417/

comfy podcast la
>>
>>74259054
WDWWWWengerIN
>>
>>74259054
Beat Sutton 1-0, lose to Bayern, drop points in the rest. Crisis time.
>>
>>74258247
>>74258831
The only way to carry Wenger out of Arsenal is in a coffin.

Fans need to attack him and knock him out.
>>
>>74259054
WLLWW wenger announces extension L riot
>>
File: SAM_2041.jpg (111KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2041.jpg
111KB, 640x480px
sanchez next?
>>
so lads, Wenger out is now the norm and we can discuss what the new manager/club needs to do.
Get s proper director of football.
Get a new coach who is actually good and given time to imprint his playing style.
Overhaul the wager structure.
Youth setup probably needs a drastic change too.
Get rid of half the squad in two seasons max.
Be tactically flexible.
Try to keep Sanchez (pretty much impossible now though).
Get a tad lucky with the new signings.
Don't be a spineless and clueless old timer like Wenger.
Feel free to add more.
>>
>>74259198
A statement on the group's Facebook page reads: "We, as Chileans are tired to watch one of our biggest stars play on his own to make his team get through.

"We don't want him to play at Real Madrid, nor go back to Barcelona, we don't give a f*ck where he plays, we just want him to fight along with other 10 players to get the results.

"He doesn't deserve to be alone."
>>
>>74259054

WLLWDL
>>
>>74259198
Based Lass, fucking Wonga wasted him
>>
File: chile.png (511KB, 621x909px) Image search: [Google]
chile.png
511KB, 621x909px
Goodbye and good luck.
>>
>>74258406
>playing like Stoke under Pullis
Yeah, because that's his style. Long balls and shit. He will be more like Conte.

>>74258406
>His is more suited for Spanish and Italian league
I'm not really sure why you say this? Is it because he manages/wants to manage in these countries? Maybe Conte is suited to Italy, Klopp to Germany and Pep to Spain and Germany.
>>
>>74258820
Moyes was a fuck up. Get in a top manager who has actually beaten big teams and buy 3 top players and you should be fine.
>>
>>74258865
Arsenal sold Van Persie, Nasri, Adebayor and Toure to fund their stadium: why won't Spuds do the same?
>>
>>74258406
>Simoeone doesn't understand the beauitful football! It would be like Stoke!
Fucking hell what has Wenger fed you cunts?
>>
>>74259311
>why won't Spuds do the same?
Massively more money in the game. Even if they did sell..
>If Dembele then cried and demanded a move they'd sell him to someone else like Modric, the guy would have multiple suitors.
>>
>>74258865
Yeah, they would never sell to us. Free transfer/Sol-scenario is needed. But no idea how long his current deal goes on and he is also 29.

Btw, that one ITK that is the most well known-one, Pedro/Dean, has stated that Arsenal wants Kane and Kane wants Arsenal.
>>
>>74259324
Their stadium will cost £700m, which is more than Arsenal's. Plus, Spurs aren't that far ahead of where Arsenal were in 2006, especially if they don't keep qualifying for the CL.
>>
>>74259324
But, yeah, I guess he wouldn't go to Arse and Lel.
>>
http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/02/17/32769222/alexis-out-thousands-of-chileans-to-march-for-sanchez-to?ICID=HP_HN_4

>A group of thousands in Sanchez's homeland Chile have organised a peaceful protest to try and convince the star that he is wasting his time in London
>>
>>74259269
>Yeah, because that's his style. Long balls and shit.
I meant counter attacking against better teams. And that wouldn't work in BPL, well it would if he would be playing against Arsenal.
>I'm not really sure why you say this?
Because Italian league focuses on defence and Spanish league focuses on tactics and technique. Those two are like a dream come true for his style of play.
>>
>>74259332
>But no idea how long his current deal goes on
Probably 3 or 4 years, Spuds gave a bloody million new contracts to players this season. Assume he got one.
>>
File: C1T5axsWgAAjpGy.jpg large.jpg (104KB, 749x909px) Image search: [Google]
C1T5axsWgAAjpGy.jpg large.jpg
104KB, 749x909px
>>74253067
http://www.livesoccertv.com/news/22126/alexis-sanchez-ready-to-quit-arsenal-after-heated-dressing-room-row/
>The South American sensation reportedly yelled at several team-mates after the final whistle, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain being one of them
>Alexis wasn’t the only angry Gunners player, as a blame game erupted in the dressing room
>with Steve Bould allegedly throwing a bottle at a wall.

>>74259199
This. Too bad the board and owners are too comfy and scared to change the manager, let alone the whole thing.
>>
>>74259647
Okay, well i'll answer this:
>Do you really want to see Arsenal counter attacking against better teams?
Yes. Yes, I would. That's a good way to beat the better teams.
>>
>>74259914
>>74259914
>>74259914
>>
>>74259923

really proud of that meme, huh?

here's a proper/non-AR53NA1 edition so you don't support this guy's meme.

>>74259955
>>74259955
>>74259955
>>
>>74258887
I really don't understand how people can still defend this man.
>>
>>74259032
based captain gibbo
feels bad that people are giving him stick just because we've got no one else to give the armband to
>>
>>74258168
Don't forget moyes
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.