[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my job recently and moved in with my family. My family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 598684.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
598684.png
24KB, 512x512px
I lost my job recently and moved in with my family. My family has customs I do not follow which has made us unable to get along--I'm now under the impression being homeless is currently my best option. I could use someone to talk to about this (preferably someone who actually has had experience in being homeless).

Discord: lawns.monthly#3583
>>
>>25280247
There's a whole board that loves to discuss being homeless
>>>/out/
Good luck
>>
>>25280273
Can't post my skype there, but thanks for your recommendation.
>>
Self-bumping this thread.
>>
>>25280247
Homelessness is very expensive and getting a job without an address is damn near impossible, maybe you have friends you could live with? I would not recommend homelessness unless someone is beating you or like molesting kids in the house.
>>
I have a friend from /soc/ who made a homelessness guide on youtube but he deleted it. Not sure if I can contact him for that.
>>
File: S6ALc0i.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S6ALc0i.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>25280247
Been there done that.
When you're homeless you'll be longing for your own place and from there you'll try to live the life you wouldn't have lost had you not became homeless, in other words, the wasted years you lost because you were homeless.
It's not easy to recover from and most end up in jail, like me, twice.
So i wouldn't recommend it.

Be smart, search for a room and a job while you're still ahead instead of wasting time on a Japanese udon twisting site.
Write a resume and don't be picky (a bitch) when searching a job.
You want out and you want out fast, so apply to every job and when you have one and can gtfo home, apply for better jobs.
also, don't spend the money you earn, because you're going to need it to furnish your new room.

It's preferable to rent from family and friends instead of strangers, but also remmeber that renting rooms come with the same customs you're trying to get away from, it has rules and you have to abide by them or you'll get kicked out.
>>
>>25281812
I wrote jail, but i meant actual prison
>>
>>25280247
Just wondering are you a girl? Ive been in this exact same situation but i found a guy who will support me inevitably. it takes work to find a guy who wont rape you though you have to go hardcore undercover. i still sleep with him i just didnt want a typical disgusting 4chan rapist.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.