[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperation has led me to post my public blog here on 4chan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: 1491393209285.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1491393209285.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Desperation has led me to post my public blog here on 4chan.

Hi I'm an 18 year old femanon blogger and I am so desperate for views on my blog that I post in this shithole!

Hope you enjoy my blog and do leave (polite) comments if you have anything to say.

As a beginner any reader means a lot to me!

Yes I am baiting you guys with my picture!

victoriqxr dot wordpress dot com

Contacts:
victoria#2344
>>
OP shameless bump
>>
OP tried to bump again
>>
>>25111632
>Yes I am baiting you guys with my picture!
Only works if you're cute, also fuck off.
>>
>>25111656
dammit, at least appreciate my writing? anyone?
>>
>>25111662
your discord didnt work but i just wanted to masturbate with you anyway.
>>
>>25111662
Tbh I didn't even check it out, but now that I have, it's boring, no one will actually give a shit what you have to say if it's all just mundane shit like that.
>>
>>25111671
what should i write about then
>>
>>25111674
this seems like a question for /adv/ buddy
>>
>>25111681
ok i will fuck off there then
>>
>>25111674
you shouldn't have to ask. find motivation in something you love.
>>
>>25111674
I don't know, but seriously do you think anyone cares if you prefer coffee or tea? That sort of stuff is just not worth reading. If you want to write for the sake of writing, fine, but don't expect an audience.
>>
Its boring. I couldn't offer you advice due to the fact you have no personality to work with. And you are too ugly to post noots
>>
>>25111688
to be fair we dont see the face of a lot of the girls people worship here
>>
https://victoriqxr.wordpress.com/category/movie-reviews/ is where the good stuff happens
>>
>>25111693
You guys are to faggots who worship women. I dont have any appreciation for any bitch on here. and it still doesnt account for the fact she just isnt interesting
>>
I don't think you're too ugly to post nudes. I think you're adorable! I wish I could talk you into posting nudes, but I'm sure that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>25111698
I think you underestimate how boring you are, I'm sorry. Movie reviews aren't interesting. I'm honestly not trying to be mean.
>>
>>25111698
Usually I read my movie reviews on imdb not some backwater thailand asian girls wordpress.
>>
>>25111698
Nah she has no concept of cinematography and holds a lot of stereotypical bias.
>>
>>25111707
Are you a filmmaker?
>>25111698
Get better taste in film
>>
>>25111716
Not really but I am pretty serious bout dem gud camera angles and whatnot. And I think if you read about 2 of them you will start to see what I mean.
>>
here's a tip Vicki, your movie reviews all start with the same fucking three paragraphs of inane shit that nobody wants to care about. Get to the point! I guess you're young.
>>
>>25111722
So you don't actually know shit about cinematography, like what type of lenses they use, color grading, speed settings, resolution, etc. You only care about camera angles. Gool. Would you even be able to tell what angle they use by name?
>>25111728
>Reading movie reviews
>>
>>25111731
*and whatnot* I know the factors that go into a shot and I know a good shot when I see one.

But my bad I guess my knowledge of film is absolutely nothing compared to a guy who probably hasnt made one fucking thing that has hit big any any sort.
>>
>>25111731
thats not me, thats someone impersonating me
>>
>>25111734
Right, I still have more talent than you.
>>25111736
What are you talking about?
>>
>>25111632

This is honestly better off posted here >>>/r9k/ these guys are desperately lonely.
>>
>>25111698
>not even a favicon
Girl, you are doing it wrong.

t. social media marketing expert and a fellow writer

oh im also a fellow asian
>>
>>25111740
Man you haven't done one fucking thing to prove that you do. Please. If you are so great. link me your shit so i can see the garbage you call quailty
>>
>>25111734
>>25111722
^these two posts are not by OP
>>
>>25111746
no one thought they were you boring twat.
>>
>>25111745
I haven't shot anything yet but I have written shorts, I know how to describe the shot I want and even name it.
>>
>>25111749
so you havent done anything but you have more talent apparently. Probs some fag in Cali who is going to some low grade film school to make a career that will amount to nothing
>>
>>25111748
Fuck me you guys are brutal, don't forget she's only 18 so of course there is some kind of mental retardation going on.
>>
>>25111753
Sure, buddy, we'll see

You know what goes into 'making a good shot'? Describe one.
>>
>>25111758
You already mentioned quite a few factors that go into a shot. Don't you remember? or is your head that full of shit.
>>
>>25111755
A proper age for her realize her opinion doesnt matter.
>>
>>25111759
I didn't say list off things in cinematography. I said describe a shot or even name one by name.
>>
File: IMG_20170314_2.jpg (458KB, 768x1364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170314_2.jpg
458KB, 768x1364px
i'll do what OP is trying to do in her own thread

hai i look like this and i write fiction you can read my stories here: yoolwie.com

(the site is still in the making and the story there is a test text to test CSS)

ill post the first real chapter sometime tomorrow

will this work
>>
>>25111764
Fine a dutch tilt. Crooked to create an off balance or disorientating feel.
>>
>>25111768
Simple but enough I guess
>>
>>25111777
Never said I was an expert.I said I appreciate good cinematography. I honestly don't even know how that equates to being able to name them as much as it does actually contemplating whats being done and how it makes a viewer feel.
>>
>>25111785
Because in order to actually care about cinematography, you have to know what you're talking about. I wanted to see if you actually know what you're talking about, even if only a little bit.
>>
I think you're very cute OP!!!

That said I didn't find your blog that interesting. Of course you should write whatever you want to but if you want attention then try writing about your feelings, current events, or philosophy.
>>
>>25111632
I noticed some spelling and grammatical errors, which greatly detracts from your blog posts.

Your reviews generally should have a brief synopsis, and could use a more structured approach.

Your music reviews page should mention what types of music you like, and each review should state the relevant information about the song or artist.

For example, the Arctic Monkeys review:
Who are they? What genre? What album were you playing in repeat and why? The review has so little information that it can hardly be called a review. A good review makes the reader want to see (or listen) for themselves. Your review really doesn't go anywhere.
>>
>>25111632
switch from wordpress to tumblr
bait people to your blog with cute selfies and watch the chasers put you and your reviews on a pedistal
>>
As a pretentious art school student, I can varify this thread is full of pretentious art conoseurs...

Oh and OP your taste and skills are objectively shit
>>
>>25112353
You can't even spell connoisseurs correctly, pham
>>
>>25111632
are south east asian ?
>>
>>25111632
hey I'm a 20 y.o. virgin
Do you want to have sex with me?
>>
>>25111662
you posted a link on 4chan. Which retard would fall for that?
>>
>>25111632
Tits and timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>25111674
if you have to ask what to write about, then you obviously will have zero legitimate passion on the subject and that will make your writing come off as garbage.

No one wants to read writing for writing's sake.

Get a fucking hobby.
>>
Not too bad op. Keep working it.
>>
>>25111632
I commend you for having the guts to post face, as a reward for such a valor act. I think i will give you a shot
be thankful :3
>>
>>25111632
Good stuff
keep it up anon dont let the fags discourage you
>>
>>25113661
Unless they're writing about writing, in which case writers may read.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.