[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender fluid and non-binary rate thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: genderfluidmacro.jpg (50KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluidmacro.jpg
50KB, 540x699px
Gender fluid and non-binary rate thread!
>>
>>24695892
Can you explain to me what this is? I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>24695907
Some tumblr nonsense about people who don't feel "like a girl/boy" but something more in between.
It's basically androgyny paired with special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>24695892
If it has a cunt and tits it's called a Female (especially with a functional womb)
If it has a cock, no tits, it's called a Male (especially with functional, sperm producing balls)

Everything else are just sexual fetishes, or emotionally/sexually confused who require therapy
>>
>>24695921
What if it has a cock and tits?
>>
>>24695925
Then we kill it with fire. Honestly we need another genocide to get rid of these non-human scum.
>>
>>24695917
Sounds good except for the snowflake part
>>
>>24695892
I identify as hexadecimal.
>>
good luck they are like .007% of population
>>
>>24695925
Simple a cock with tits, a trap, a fuckboitoy a SEXUAL FETISH , no more, but still a guy
>>
>>24695932
We need a "genocide" to get rid of fascist scum like you.
>>
>>24695907
gender is reduced to fashion sense
sex is reduced to subjective claim

just radical leftist bullshit
>>
>>24695940
Stfu sjw scum if we got rid of these retards we would be so much better off and u defending them is triggering me REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24695949
>calling for a genocide of non-human scum
>is a robot
>>
>>24695951
I've actually never been on r9k tho :/
>>
>>24695892
>beanie
>masculine
>>
What's with all the hate?
>>
>>24696262
Since you've tried this thread before with the exact same image and it got the same type of response that pretty much anyone with experience on the internet would expect to anything regarding anyone that can be considered a minority, I'd say all the hate was probably by your design as a troll.

If you're not a troll, then you're really dense if you don't understand that /soc/, like most the rest of 4chan, is a cesspool of whiny hateful degenerates all looking to get off and put down. Expecting anything but hate here is like bathing in blood then expecting hugs from a pack of wolves.
>>
>>24695942
Actually, most people I've seen discuss stuff like that more liken gender to how one's mindset is about themselves(though it's always ironically based off whatever norms they grew up with), while sex is the actual physical junk you've got (which humans have advanced to a point where we can have more control over).

Though the pic is fuckin' retarded. The last picture just looks like they got dressed in the dark. Just what the fuck are those pants?
>>
>>24695925
tranny
>>
>>24695892
https://youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
>>
>>24695925
>there are no chicks with dicks, only men with tits
>>
b8 kek
>>
>>24695892
Mental illness rate thread!*

Fixed that for you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8
>>
Top tippity kek! Just give it up OP
>>
>>24698303
I'm honestly just really surprised by the level of animosity. 4chan has always been a paragon of trans acceptance when you think about it objectively. If anything, this experience has been an eye opening look for lurkers at the kind of dehumanising rhetoric GF and N-B people go experience.
>>
Cross dressing does not change your gender or create 30 new genders. If this is how the future is gonna be, a bunch of froo froo hipster pansies we are all fucked.
>>
>>24698329
You know there's a containment board for you guys?

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>24698329
4chan is accepting of dickgirls, traps, tomboys and a whole mess of other stuff in /d/. The common thread is a person of one gender who acts like or completely becomes the other. Even in the case of dickgirls they still consider themselves girls.

What doesn't fly is the snowflake bullshit of pretending to be a phenomenon unknown to science just because you're a girl who loves crew cuts and hates skirts, or a boy who wears lolita with a beard. It belies a pre-school understanding of what makes a male and female.

Tee hee, today i'm a girl but at lunchtime i might be a demi-boy and tomorrow a trans-asian! It trivializes actual transgender problems by conflating it with personality traits and personal fashion statements.

Notice also how so many of the proponents of non-binarism have family backgrounds of upper middle class or wealthier. It reeks of affluent kids desperate for a reason to get attention and rebel against "authority". Which is why a place like 4chan would shit all over it.
>>
>>24695940
What does the word facist mean?
>>
Special snowflake rate thread?
>>
>see this thread
>"oh cool a thread for me"
>open it
Oh...
>>
>>24695892
kys op, if you don't follow into the genetic marker of XY or XX you're not from this planet.

and if you believe you fit outside of the spectrum of sexuality that is Straight Gay Trans, you can fuck right off to a mental institution.
>>
>>24699477
yeah good, go and seek mental evaluation you weird cunt.
>>
>>24695940

and i wan't to go back in time and assassinate the stupid cunt who invented tumblr, but we can't get everything we want
>>
File: 1481872297360s.jpg (3KB, 81x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481872297360s.jpg
3KB, 81x125px
I like how there hasn't been a single picture posted lol
>>
>>24699697
a picture for ants?
>>
>>24698616

I'm usually very open minded, and don't even actively pursue my distaste for these individuals...
But you literally just summed up why I can't get behind nonbinary, and gender fluid. Even as a gay man.

Seems like the lgbt version of that Rachel Dolezal shit.
>>
>>24699477
>sigh
>i know how you feel

I want to post a pic to be rated but the hate really put me off.
>>
>>24698472
They'd never go there. Because it's a smaller board, and they want attention, not acceptance. Same reason they post on /b/
>>
>>24700191
Hey, there's nothing wrong with dressing in unusual or eccentric styles. Just look at /cgl/ or the androgyny thread here. Implying it makes you some magical new 3rd or 37th gender is going to invite frowns from normies because normies but also from lgbt/trans folk. It's narcissistic worldview on the level of otherkin.
>>
File: 84661719.png (303KB, 465x463px) Image search: [Google]
84661719.png
303KB, 465x463px
>>
>>24695936
Octal here. What's your kik?
>>
>>24695892
bump
>>
wheres the qts at
>>
this sucks
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.