[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to meet a girl from 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
280KB, 400x388px
Why is it so hard to meet a girl from 4chan?
>>
>>24591222
It's hard for losers like us. Normies with motivation with big dreams get ladies easily. Or they probably are good at lying so yeah.
>>
>>24591249
I'm no loser, I just thought there would be more females here
>>
>>>/r9k/
Is the place to pick up chicks
>>
>>24591222

Check'd

>90% guys
>fat ugly girl get attention from chads with 8 inch dicks

It's easy as fuck to meet chicks and get laid in real life. Thank god
>>
You don't want to, lol.
>>
>>24591286
But if you go there, they just 'RRRREEEEEEE' about you being a normie
>>
>>24591298
And why not?

Are you an authority on the issue?
>>
>>24591298
I second this
>source: firsthand experience
>>
>>24591342
Seriously why?

Are they all ugly af or something?
>>
I have a really good relationship with a guy I met on /soc/! It's not all bad! We text everyday and talk about our day. He kinda fell for me.. and I him. But we are just friends now. Been talking for a couple months now.
>>
>>24591344
>caring about physical appearances
No though.

All women have the most ugliest personalities. They are liars, undecided, irrational and emotional. Etc and etc
>>
>>24591362
What a non-answer.
>>
>>24591362
That's why you only take it in the ass, right ? (;
>>
>>24591366
Get stuck into one and find out for yourself then
>>
>>24591366
Why are you asking then
>waaaah waaah i dont like that answer give me one that justifies my self pity waaah
>>
>>24591372
Because you didn't give me an answer you fucking imbecile.

Try again.
>>
>>24591362
>>24591372
THIS WAS A NON-ANSWER.
>>
try tumblr...make a blog that seems kinda of interesting
>>
Women generally aren't looking for relationships, and naturally they only want to hook up with the best looking specimens they can find.
It's the sad truth I'm afraid. Some people get lucky like >>24591361 but that is extremely rare I think.
>>
Because there are no grils on the internet. And if there was, do you really think they'd be normal and not some filthy degenerate like the rest of 4chan?
>>
Supply/demand

There is 1 girl for every 100 desperate miserable males on this site
>>
>>24591222
It isn't

Just include a picture of your face/body,location, and contact info then it's pretty easy? Seriously. Most people who message you don't flake
>>
i dont usually post on 4chan because last time i did i got DOUBTED and people took my pic saying how can i get a passing trap gf etc (coming from a girl btw

tldr gross
>>
I've met like 5 girls just from /soc/ just from those skype threads mang
they're all stuck up tho, had one say she only talked to me because she thought I was hot

my current gf I met from /s4s/ believe it or not
>>
>>24591686
They're all crazy as shit though

I haven't met one cool normal girl
>>
>>24591686
when i message people from 4chan i usually ignore them because 1. theyre extremely boring (e.g only asking hru wyd then gtg, then the next day its the same thing)
2. they ask weird questions
>>
>>24591694
ya idk I usually just joke about everything and say weird shit to be interesting
but sometimes I fall into that boring ass "hey whats up"
And like theres nothing more fake than someone saying "haha" to you

girls are easier to talk to than guys desu cuz every dude is like looking for some e-pussy
>>
>>24591710
no i mean super weird questions like this guy was pretending to be a girl and he was asking if i was ok etc and it was good then he talked about my bellybutton and stuff and i was like?
>>
>>24591222
Mate, you really don't want to. They are either

>fat
>crazy (personality disorders, sexually abused etc)
>autistic ( or painfully shy/awkward)
>>
>>24591723
i havent met any grils from here but i know for a gotdam fact im not any of those
>>
>>24591723

That's not different from meeting women in the real world. Everyone has a story.
Certain characteristics might be more common (like incredible shyness) on here but not abnormally so either.
>>
>>24591739
start posting in the skype threads

be on ur way to making beta dudes online fall in love
>>
>>24592091
i dont like skyping, i have a weird accent
>>
>>24591222
It's not that hard, especially if we're at a large event I.e. Concert or a convention, as a girl, I've met with quite a few people from soc
>>
fuck off normie
>>
>>24591222
I met one before. It was nice but she didnt like me...
>>
>>24591298
This
>>
>>24591222
Because we come here to learn about men, not to hook up.
>>
File: 56784678.jpg (57KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
56784678.jpg
57KB, 500x366px
>>24591222
Because the vast majority of 4chan users are men
Out of the few women that are on the site most of them have no interest in meeting anyone off of 4chan
Out of the few that are into that its extremely unlikely that any of them would live anywhere near you

Shit sucks

I wish I could find one near Richmond, VA
>>
>>24591222
I met a girl on 4chan years ago. We actually ended up dating for a little over a year. I went to basic and she got into hard drugs and started sleeping with guys to fuel tje habbit.
>>
>>24594187
Those are the eyes of a man who could confidently write that he hadn't known six happy days in his life.

Fucking hell.
>>
Whats the big deal?
Why does it matter if the girl is from 4chan?

I have had 2 long term boyfriend who I have turned on to 4chan. I was with them for more than 4 years a piece. We ended up bonding over browsing a bit. But it shouldn't matter where you meet a girl. I met my first boyfriend on Myspace and my second in a fucking gas station.
>>
>>24594298
>Whats the big deal? Why does it matter if the girl is from 4chan?

For some people /soc/ is the only place they can talk to women. For some of us this is our social life. You're acting pretty oblivious to the fact that a lot of men here aren't exactly magicians when it comes to talk to women.
>>
I got one myself pretty quickly.
Actually pretty and plays probably as many video games as me.
Just gotta learn how to act.
>>
>>24591222
>Meeting someone off 4chan

Just go to a bar/download tinder
>>
>>24594192
Hmm I don't really understand this. Drugs aren't that expensive. But I guess I never used much of anything habitually. I just tried almost everything once for the life experiences. Including nicotine, opium, synthetic opiates, benzos, cocaine, half a dozen different amphetamines, etc. Never got addicted to anything. Drugs are a meme.
>>
>>24594338
LOL.
>Just be a 9/10 who has spent years mastering pick-up artistry and doesn't mind being shot down to his face 9/10 times
Really, I'm glad this works for you, but I would rather die than try to pick up women in a bar. Even Tinder is discouraging enough but at least I don't have to experience being laughed at.
>>
>>24594311
-sigh-
Okay. Right. I'm sorry.

Open up your horizons , OP.
THERE ARE OTHER WAYS.
>>
>>24594167
And what have you learned?
>>
>>24591222
Because the majority of users on this board are like this anon
>>24594311
>For some of us this is our social life.
>>24591222
The only girls that I've met/know who come here are tapped, ugly, or just arrogant.
You don't want to meet them.
These anon's get it.
>>24591723
>>24591362
>>
Met a girl from here. She was approximately 4 times as huge as her pics let on. Big drugs/alcohol problem. Was bipolar or something and would get manic and fuck literally everything that moved or try to fight people. And I got scabies from her dirty ass house that left me with scars.
Every girl I've talked to from here seems to be on a similar path and if they aren't theyre actually the most boring people I've ever talked to in my life, so other than quick sex from a hookup thread I stopped trying a while back.
>>
Shitposters run them all off because their fragile egos can't handle women being better than them at something.
>>
I'm in love with a girl from /r9k/ who is taken, and I briefly dated another fembot.

Both were incredibly damaged people, though the former has made peace with the terrible events of her life and is stable. I find them so intriguing as human beings.

Right now I have a normie non 4chan browsing gf
>>
>>24591222
it's hard to meet a girl anywhere when you're needy
>>
>I'm in love with another girl
>I have a gf
End your life.
Your brain is damaged.
>>
girl here, I met my 2 irl best friends on /soc/, they're both perfect!
>>
I've met up with one girl off of here.
It was literally the worst experience of my life and I would rather play a game of Russian Roulette then do it again.
I've talked to some very nice and intelligent woman off of here.
But the odds of them being anywhere near you or not having some severe mental illness/disorder are astronomically low.
And of course if you're seeking any type of potential romantic/sexual interaction with women you'll get a lot more bang for your buck if you're traditionally attractive.
>>
I don't care about emotional instability, I just want to find a girl in Arizona that wants a no commitment fuck as hard or as soft as she wants it. I'll even leave afterwards.
>>
>>24598372
Craiglist
>>
>>24598376
Too many meth whores from Apache Junction. I'd like to chat with a chick for a day or two and swap pics beforehand.
>>
>>24598382
Good luck mate
>>
>>24598385
Thanks, imma needs it pham
>>
What are others ways to find girls using kik other than on here?
>>
>>24598413
Skype? Snapchat but ughhh I hate the platform.
>>
I meant like other boards to find other people on. Like how everyone post there kik here. I mean is there other sites similar to this?
>>
>>24598431
My bf is cheating on me on a discord group. Try that.
>>
>>24598446
What exactly is that? And your ok with that?
>>
>>24598474
Course not. There's a thread here. Look for that.
>>
>>24598446

Sadly that seems really common around these parts... people either willingly or unwillingly being seduced into cheating in a sexting capacity, or more in severe cases.
It is a shame how easy it is for people to give into such temptations.
>>
>>24598492
Tell me about it. I knew he was up to something, my trust towards the guy got the better of me. He said he's not overtly sending dick pics or does stuff online but I'm not so sure anymore. Fucking hurts a lot.
>>
>>24598499

The best thing would be to have an honest conversation with him about it, preferably face to face.
Shame on him though, at any rate.
>>
>>24598522
It's LDR. When I confronted about it he flatly said I'm not entitled to know more.
>>
>>24598527
>When I confronted about it he flatly said I'm not entitled to know more.

I'm not sure what more you can do in that case. If he wants to digitally screw around, I don't think he's worth being in a relationship with. Him not being filling to commit to you should be the most red of red flags you can find.
>>
>>24598542
Yeah he can be a dimwit, stubborn jerk. But I gotta be honest, that I still have emotions to this dude. Stupid I know but he did make an effort to come see me on the other end of th earth.
>>
>>24598499
That's the problem with long distance relationships. If there's not an effort from both sides to come together, it's easy for one side to grow less interested and test the waters elsewhere. That doesn't necessarily make either person in the relationship wrong, it's just how relationships work. The less effort to come together there is, then the less effort to stay together there will be.

I do think he shouldn't leave you hanging. He owes you his honesty on where he is going with the relationship and whether or not he intends to end it. He shouldn't be okay with leaving you to wait in pain like you are. If he wants to move on he should rip the bandaid off.
>>
>>24598576
He's waiting for me. I have to make the decision.
>>
>>24598581
Then in my unimportant opinion, I think you should either seriously think about getting closer to him and establish a serious timeline to when that will be possible, or let him move on. Not saying it will be easy of course.
>>
>>24598594
We've tried that schedule program, I did my best. He always was just either playing WoW or looking at chans
>>
>>24598602

That just sounds like disinterest to me, from his side. You must like him a lot to be willing to put up with it.
Look at it logically: do you really want to be with someone that's unfaithful and that doesn't 'make time' for you?
>>
>>24591281
There are, thy just lurk tho.
>>
>>24598610
This. He doesn't seem worth the heartache to be. I know we can't choose who we love sometimes, but I'd move on to better things.
>>
>>24598622
>>24598610
Yeah... :(
Oh well.
>>
>>24591222
Meet in person or just chat with via an app?

The former I've never done, but would be down to at least meet a girl.

The later isn't difficult, and as long as you can at least hold a conversation will likely lead to sexting in a couple of days. I've probably sexted 25 or more girls from here, including camwhores.
>>
Dude you don't want to talk to girls here, they all have an incredible amount of baggage. Don't waste your time, seriously. Just the fact that they're female and on this godforsaken site should be enough of a hint.
>>
Eh hem
Im a girl on here and i would love to meet people off here but the problem i run into is
1. Too many people adding me and i cant keep up so i miss out decent people because of point two
2. The 'men' who i dont ignore, end up wasting my time with dick pics and shitty conversation or
3. People add me.then never talk to me or respond or have anything to talk about
3. The 'girls' who add me are usually men or if i add a girl she acts like shes better than me because ??? What do other girls do on here????
So yeah thats my side of why it may be hard for guys to talk/meet up with girls
>>
>>24599492

It might be a good idea to narrow it by asking a guy's contact info instead of posting yours? That way you filter a lot of unwanted attention. Just having a nice conversation with someone in a thread first can also help a lot I find, so you already have a feeling about someone being decent or not.
>>
>>24599508 >>24599492
yes this would be the best way i feel. ask for theirs and choose... but how do you know if someone is decent? :/
>>
>>24599492

Give contact bud.
>>
>>24599514
I usually give em a throwaway email then start off from there. I dont have a throwaway skype tho, it seems like a hassle.
>>
>>24598722
Almost everyone here has something going on in their life. I've met a few wonderful men I enjoy talking to, but all of us have some kind of baggage or insecurities we worry about. What makes it nice is that if you find someone special you can connect with, it might be easier to open up and even help with whatever is troubling you.

Although I come here to genuinely talk to guys through email as friends sharing our lives rather than being a gf.
>>
>>24591222
The more you want to, the more you creep them out.

Just look for friends with common interests, and if you're in a populated area and with a little luck, you'll find a girl.

If you try to find a girl with the intention of making her your girlfriend, all you're doing is setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>24598722
That's not true, I'm a girl myself and have many 'normal' female friends who visit 4chan. Saying that they all have 'an incredible amount of baggage' is false.
As a matter of fact, I think a lot of guys here would be suprised at how many girls visit 4chan regularly.
>>
Lmao I met my gf and an ex gf on 4chan
>>
It might just be me but every decent conversation I've had with a woman off of here was from either her adding me or a mutual conversation that started in a thread.
I don't think I've ever had a long lasting or decent conversation with a woman that posted her info and I added.
>>
>>24591222
i'd like to meet a boy (or girl ) from 4chan
im pretty open to everything
>pic related its me
add me [spoiler] ranma0saotome [/spoiler]
>>
>>24600292
i messed up the spoiler i suck >//>
>>
>>24600297
you did it right but it's not supported on /soc/
[spoiler]sucks[/spoiler]
>>
>>24591222
You can't meet something that doesn't exist.

There are no girls on the internet
>>
>>24600311
oh thx :p
>>
Have used /soc/ to talk to plenty of women. Some platonic conversations but mostly sexting. You just have to know a couple basic rules:

1. Don't be autistic
2. Don't presume that they posted their info, unless you know for a fact they did
3. Never lead off with a dick pic
4. Don't start with lewd stuff, ease into it and let them take the initiative, but don't be oblivious to hints
5. Photos of your cat will get a response 9/10 times. Cannot recommend this enough.
6. Always assume that the first time you talk to someone will also be the last
7. If you sent a message and didn't get a response, presuming this isn't the introductory message, you may send one more, and only one more, before you become too desperate
8. Always be gracious if they take their time to reply
9. Understand the ebb and flow of conversation and realize that chemistry requires two agents: sometimes it's there and sometimes it isn't, but don't get upset and blame them for one word replies
10. Be selective. Don't send a message to every girl you see, but pick and choose ones who you think there may be a common conversational thread, which can help move things along and get over the awkward introductory phase

I'm not white, which most girls from 4chan aren't attracted to. My dick is small, and I don't get rated very highly. I've sexted with dozens of girls. I stopped for about a year, picked it back up a month ago, and bearing these 10 rules in mind I was getting nudes in no time.
>>
>>24600386

Fuck it, I might as well be an autist. I figured it's possible to follow your guide, but I blank on what to say and I'm oddly oblivious.
>>
>>24600454
Practice makes perfect. Really that's all that I can say. My other suggestion would be to just message as many as you can, see what works, see what doesn't work, find out what your strong points are and what your weaknesses are. If you approach every new conversation with the idea that realistically you won't get another chance to talk to that person, it becomes easier to not over think things.
>>
I've never had any luck what the hell. You all hate black guys dont you
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.