[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /soc/ not sure this thread will get a whole lot of traffic,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: An Ideal World.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
An Ideal World.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
hey /soc/ not sure this thread will get a whole lot of traffic, but lets have a lesbian thread. I see gay threads all the time but lesbians get no love.
>contactfagging encouraged
>no boiz allowd
>kinks absolutely encouraged
>>
>>24151610
shameless self bump. lesbians need some love too
>>
What about bi girls?
>>
>>24151660
bi girls are welcome of course. basically this thread is a safe place for all fems who want to meet other women
>>
So what happens in this thread? Do we list a/s/l and see who's near us, or do we just talk?
>>
>>24151660
As long as two holes are bumping together, you're good.
>>
>>24152201
Hmm... I like using a strap on sometimes...
>>
>>24151901
All of the above!
>>
>>24152644
That's allowed. What do you have? I've had my eye on that Spareparts harness that looks like panties. I'd pair it with a double ended like the Sharevibe.
>>
>>24153821
I'm not sure of the brand names.... but its a simple harness, bare bones one might say lol.

I also recently got a double ended dildo, but broke up with my gf before we could use it... :/
>>
>>24153864
What dildo did you get? If you don't know the name, maybe you could post a picture?
>I'd love to help you break in that dildo, Anon ;)
>>
>>24154293
Found the harness: http://www.edenfantasys.com/double-strap/sex-toy-1077/leather-strap-rider

This is the dildo:
http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/double-ended-dildos/double-dildo
>>
>>24154365
Does that hold aloft? I thought those kind were too floppy for harnesses.
One of these ones is what I want:
https://www.funfactory.com/en/vibrators/sharevibe/
https://www.funfactory.com/en/dildos/share/
I like the head on the share, but I hear that the sharevibe holds aloft better.
>>
>>24154475
Oooh that looks fun!
>>
>>24154628
I agree! And here's the harness I was thinking about: https://www.myspare.com/product/sasha
>>
>>24154744
Duuuude that's sexy!

Yeah, mine is pretty simple but it gets the job done lol ;)
>>
>>24154475
I use a different dildo for using with the harness... its more sturdy
>>
Finally !!! A lesbian/bi threat !!!!!
So...
24/ l/ France
Kik: bluecat13006
>>
30/bi f/ca
my interests include art, design, music, and pokemon.
kik: aligatears
>>
>>24157235
>pokemon
What do you think of the all the sunmoon mons so far?
>>
>>24157248
I'm liking them alright... I can't get over the eggexcutor palm tree forme though. That's hilarious.
My favorite so far is rowlet and mimicyu.

What about you?
>>
>>24156721
>A lesbian/bi threat
>threat
"I'M GONNA KISS YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT"

>>24157248
How many have been released so far? I'm trying to kind of wait until the game, but of course I can't completely avoid them on the internet.

>>24157328
>rowlet and mimicyu
They're freaking adorable. I love it. Rowlet in particular is just a rolled up ball of all my favorite things. I want a rowlet plush.
>>
Been hoping for one of these for ages,
20 f bi Aus kik Littl3Cr0w
Would really like to meet some like minded aus friends but interested in any chats. A few things I'm into are archery, drawing or anything creative, music, playing with animals, watching anime or movies, reading books and manga, basketball, running etc

Hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan
>>
>>24157816
Gosh, I haven't been counting; maybe 15 or so?
>>
go back to youer containment board dykes

>>>/lgbt/ is your home, not the "normal people socializing" board

thanks
>>
>>24157906
I appreciate your trolling attempt, but /lgbt/ doesn't do contactfagging.

>>24157839
>archery
What kind? Long, compound, cross? Hunting, target? I'd love to get into archery!
What anime do you watch?
>>
File: 1470352498612.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1470352498612.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>24151663
>safe place for all fems who want to meet other women
>safe place for all fems
>safe space
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[spoiler]Honesty the fact that no one has told you to kill yourself by the time this was posted makes me concerned for the quality of this site
[/spoiler]
>>
>>24157916
wew lad
the fact that you have an entire board dedicated to your literal faggotry and yet you shit up and slide another one with completely unnecessary, social justicy threads makes me question your intentions
it's almost like you have an ulterior motive motive or something
>>
File: 1435200735176.jpg (98KB, 900x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1435200735176.jpg
98KB, 900x1150px
>>24151610
it doesn't work, because these thread get fill with fake femanons,and no real les and bi post contacts or timestamps
>>
>>24157930
god femanon is such a shitty term
are females really so obsessed with their own identity that they reject the very fundamentals of, you know, and ANONYMOUS imageboard and categorize themselves in their own group so they can get more attention? Can they not function as normal human beings online not getting extra conversation points for their gender?
>>
File: troll.jpg (25KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
25KB, 288x288px
Reminder to our posters, thanks.
No (you) for you ;)
>>
>>24157940
what a shame tbqhwyrn, too bad this thread is a bunch of guys talking to a bunch of other guys
>>
>>24157933
Fucking This!
>>
If you are from Pennsylvania or New Jersey. My friend she is 36 and single with a son. If you would please Kik me I will give you her number. She is from Easton Pennsylvania. Kik me chubbyguy1980 Please she has nobody
>>
>>24159712
You really could have phrased this better. Couldn't you have talked her up a little bit?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.