[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ is actually the real high IQ board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1504881300261.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504881300261.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>>/biz/3393285

Look at those assholes making tons of money and having degrees on the side. /sci/ is nothing. NOTHING compared to them.
WE'RE POOR AND STUDYING FOR NO REASON. WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE MONEY
All we're studying is theoretical pure garbage.
>>
File: 1502469537268.jpg (385KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502469537268.jpg
385KB, 798x1200px
what do you think witten's net worth is?
>>
>>9157783
IQ =/= making money

Being a money maker just means you are a high order asshole who takes advantage of other people's kindness, insecurities, or disadvantages to gain shallow wealth.
>>
>>9157800
They're already got degrees at 21 years old they're making tons of money I'm making nothing.
They've got internships and other bullshit that looks good on their resume and my resume is empty. At this rate my degree is useless.
>>
>>9157803
I dropped out of high school and became a farmer. I make no more than $200/month and I only make that for bills, no other reason. You should probably reevaluate your entire life concerning money. It is a Jew trap. When you are self-employed, you don't need a degree of any kind. In the US, college is nothing more than a tuition farm.
>>
>>9157814
Spoken like a true /r9k/-er
>>
>>9157827
Never been there, you should probably go back to it, if that is what you are familiar with; /sci/ isn't for you.
>>
>>9157783
But do they have the

P H E N O T Y P E?
>>
>>9157783
The difference is that they work to get money, we don't. They are successful and so am I. If you aren't successful even by your own metric of success then that's your problem OP.
>>
>>9157864
dude weed lmao
>>
>>9157783
>>>>/biz/3393285
>he wants to be a scientist for the money
Then you don't belong in the field if the cash money is all you see. Go be an engineer.
>>
>>9157783
>measuring intelligence in terms of ((($$$$)))
>>
>>9157864
No we aren't successful. You aren't successful if you're poor
>>
>>9157783
interesting thing is the engineers that do it for the money typically don't even get through school. their IQ isn't high enough, they're too busy being good goys and chasing shekels.
>>
>>9157882
>No we aren't successful.
Speak for yourself. I am successful. Maybe you are shit and that's your problem.
>>9157882
>You aren't successful if you're poor
And I'm not poor. No scientist who isn't shit is poor.
>>
>>9157881

There's a pretty high correlation between IQ and future earnings

Just another thing anti-scientific 'iq can't be real' morons will have to wave their hands at and cry about
>>
>>9158060
Ego forgetere in past: Soli /pol/ in categor: >>9157783
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/39627558
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.