[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you lose fat if you eat only greens and fruits and vegan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1429814107128.png (550KB, 779x655px) Image search: [Google]
1429814107128.png
550KB, 779x655px
can you lose fat if you eat only greens and fruits and vegan shit?

aren't most greens, low on calories?
>>
>>8955266
yeah
>>
You'll lose fat if you expend more energy than you consume. Thermodynamics innit.
Without proper resistance training and protein consumption you'll also lose a good bit of muscle though.
>>
>>8955266
>le green skin man

you're what you eat
>>
>>8955266
Yeah, but you need to keep your protein high, like 1-2g per pound you weigh each day. Keep calories low, low salt, low sugar. Lots of water, do cardio and lift weights
>>
>>8955266
Just consume fewer calories than your body needs to keep itself functioning and, I assure you, your body WILL eat your fat deposits. Burning fat is actually incredibly simply in theory. The trick is enduring the hunger while it happens.
>>
>>8955355
You should not be enduring hunger, other than maybe once per day the couple hours before dinner. You need low calorie filling foods and high protein so you lose fat not muscle
>>
>>8955364
Well that's not really true, look at intermittent fasting
>>
>>8955266
>/fit/
>>
>>8955266
you are looking for the sticky in
>>>/fit/
>>
>>8955347
>1-2g per pound
gram per pound, that must be the most retarded unit I've ever encountered.
>>
>>8956096
how so? everywhere i read says this
>>
>>8955266
Yes. CICO works, but it's best to eat lots of vegetables and fruit, especially when you're on a big deficit. The muscle mass loss isn't a real concern unless you've been lifting for years. Make sure to eat some lean protein once a week and do some mild cardio (ie walking 30-40 mins/day is enough). You don't need to calculate your calories to 2 decimals and stuff yourself with a whole fucking chicken per day to prevent muscle loss, don't fall for the modern memes, you'll be alright, just eat less, eat green and take a walk.
>>
>I was thin 2 years ago
>I'm 20 entire kilos (44 pounds) overweight
>tfw even at Africa-starvation exhausting deficits it'll take me over 6 fucking months to go back to normal

Why do I have to suffer so much?
>>
>>8955276
It's physiology, not thermodynamics
>>
>>8957047
everything is thermo if youre annoying enough
>>
>>8956096
Protein is generally measured in grams. In America weight is measured in pounds. How is this retarded
>>
>>8955266
What a confusing question. You're saying vegan food is low in calories and then implying that would be detrimental for losing fat, when obviously the opposite is the case.

Did you mean to say "build muscle" rather than "lose fat"?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.