[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get 20k in 28 weeks as an 18 year old with no exp or car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1492564717922.jpg (371KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492564717922.jpg
371KB, 2560x1440px
How do I get 20k in 28 weeks as an 18 year old with no exp or car
>>
Growing weed and selling it.
>>
>>8896490
Luck.
>inb4 determinist cucks
Unknown parameters influencing the outcome of your actions favorably.
>>
>>8896504
with the power of science i can become determiniation
>>
>>>/biz/
[spoiler]suck a lot of dicks[/spoiler]
>>
>>8896490
suck dick.
>>
>>8896490
become an actuary
>>
>>8896490
Just continue sucking dicks OP, you'll just have to charge money instead of doing it for free
>>
>>8896490
Prostitution or betting.

Both depend on your luck though. If you are ugly or have bad luck you are fucked.

You can also sell your organs, but that seems not worth it.
>>
>>8896490
Loans
>>
>>8896490
>with no exp
use [math] x\mapsto (1+x/n)^n [/math], it'll do the trick
>>
>>8896490
Crime.
>>
Buy Etherium.
>>
>>8896490
Suck 2,000 dicks and charge $10 each. That's slightly more than 10 dicks sucked a day. I'm sure you can do that easily.
>>
>>8896490
I dunno where you live, but take a look at the municipal council in your town. If its a small town/big village, there should be few candidates, it has little actual power, but pays some money for you just to show up (or at least thats how it works where i live). The mayor is the one who in the end decides, you just look at what he does and say your opinion.
It will not bring you much money, but something, for almost no work. Unless you find a way to get someone to bribe you.

Look up what is the most wanted IT skill at your location. It will be Java, or something. Learn as much as you can about it in 3 months, then proceed to file one job application after another. Companies often have to take someone, and with a skill that has more jobs than workers... even you might get a chance. And dont worry about you not being an expert, you will get some low position.

And at the end of a year, you have to take a small loan of 10k.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.