[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If sexuality is a spectrum, which genders scientifically exists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 14

If sexuality is a spectrum, which genders scientifically exists between XX and XY ? :^\
>>
(XX + XY) / 2
>>
>>8868104
Gender not sex.
>>
>>8868104
XXY
>>
>>8868109
Sex not love.
>>
Sexuality does not have to do with the number or type of chromosomes.

However there exist individuals who are X, XXY, XXX, XYY

Also a translocation of the SRY gene during meiosis can result in individuals who are XX but have a penis and testes or XY and lack a penis
>>
>>8868104
What's the domain of the spectrum?
>>
>>8868104
there are XXY, ZXZ, YXAZ, WWE and many others.
you gotta learn some sciense from the """sciense""" guy anon.
>>
>>8868122
needed to be first post so i could call it the best
>>
>>8868134
XX, XY XXY, ZXZ, YXAZ, WWE, IYAZ, JAYZ, G-EAZY, YEEZY, EAZY-E, ET, ICE-T, RUN-DMC.
>>
>>8868316
Don't forget AH-64
>>
>>8868316
Kek, my sides.
>>
>>8868125
>genetic failures
Ok.
>>
>>8868125
These are abnormal defects though and these defects cause people two only ever be a mix of two sexes
>>
>>8868104
klinefelter syndrome (XXY)

Turner Syndrome (female missing part/all of one X)
>>
There is only one sex. XX doesn't really count, it's a degenerate anomaly that never develops any sex organs
>>
If OP's imagination existed, how much would it weigh?
>>
I don't know how you would prove a social construct exists, like how would you prove men as the term is used existed rather than just anatomical males? I suppose that, if we assumed gender matches sex most of the time, we could observe animals for behaviors that heavily correlated with sex, and if an animal's behavior showed no preference we could assign it to a third indeterminate gender. Or I guess people would just say that animal was sick, but if it is able to move around and eat and socialize with other animals this 'sickness' doesn't seem like much of a problem.
>>
File: eden_atwood_heart.jpg (42KB, 303x422px) Image search: [Google]
eden_atwood_heart.jpg
42KB, 303x422px
>>8868104
androgen insensitivity
>I would consider them female
>>
>>8868104
This is a meme but interesting to discuss nonetheless.

At what point do we consider the deviations from XX and XY legitimate 'entries' on the spectrum? I find it difficult to refer to biological sex as a spectrum, but XX and XY are not the only genotypes that exist, disordered as they may be.
>>
>>8868316
You forgot YYZ
>>
>>8868830
>syndrome
>>
>>8868983
All other genotypes are literally mistakes but even so see >>8868967

Androgen insensitivity is when the SRY gene is never activated and a genetically male (XY) person develops (largely) as a female. He/She/It just doesn't have a working vagina.

I don't think we should be identifying with our genetic aberrations (if this movement is even about that).
>>
>>8868967
>>8869007
What I'm trying to say is the key thing is the presence of an active SRY gene should determine gender (male if there is one).
>>
>>8868104
<XX | XY>
>>
>>8869013
The only time when it would be truly ambiguous is when an SRY gene is translocated onto an X chromosome and then is activated in a genotypically female person.

Those cases are probably extremely rare and also probably generally turn out to be more or less phenotypically female (on account of the lack of Y genes).
>>
>>8869007
>Androgen insensitivity is when the SRY gene is never activated and a genetically male (XY) person develops (largely) as a female. He/She/It just doesn't have a working vagina.

aw fuck that's wrong disregard everything I said
>>
>>8868104
Sex = biology
Gender = partially sex-derived dichotomic notions of masculinity and femininity
Sexuality, is more complicated than these two and draws from both of them, as well as a multitude of other factors.

You could potentially have more genders, if a gender (characteristics, social role, stereotypes, etc) reoccurs enough and becomes widely acknowledged as a thing, then it is a gender. Masculine and feminine only exist due to their permanence in (almost) every culture, though they obviously appear very differently, even in the same countries, just in different centuries. Though stemming from biology, the notions evolve in all sorts of ways. Such drastic evolution occurred even when we were simple creatures living in groupings of families, with no agriculture or wider societies. As such it is very removed from sex.
>>
>>8868821
A mix of two colors of paint can result in an infinite amount of colors
>>
>>8869083
how is gender any different than your favourite ice cream flavor then?
>>
>>8869505
>infinite
Infinity doesn't exist in the real world, my man. Very large, yes. Infinite, no.
>>
>>8869505
But only mixing two specific ones result in an offspring. So by manipulating people away from that, you are purposefully trying to get them to stop having kids.
>>
>>8869083
My taxes paid for your fucking sociology course bullshit. Do me a favor and neck yourself so I don't have to foot your medical bills too.
>>
>>8869823

Not him but your taxes also paid for neets to shit post on a Chinese image board site too.

With that in mind either keep on topic or fuck off to a thread you actually care about.
>>
>>8868122
Klinefelter'a syndrome?

Really makes you think
>>
>>8869588
How indeed
>but vanilla and chocolate are the only ice cream flavours that exist
>if you have a penis you eat vanilla, if you have a vagina you eat chocolate
>today's vanilla isn't nearly vanilla-y enough, not like vanilla back in my day, back then vanilla knew how to be vanilla
>I heard some people with penises have been eating chocolate and some people with vaginas have been eating vanilla, fucking degenerates
>and someone was talking about something called 'strawberry'
>news flash: there's only two flavours and the one you're going to eat is decided at birth
>>
well there are some shitty ass XXY genders that is pretty much male with an extra X chromosome
>>
gender should be defined as androgen sensitivity + active sry gene
>if you have both, you're male
>everything else is female
>>
>>8870109
here's my reasoning:
female is the default gender, having just one X chromosome without another sex chromosome will make you female
therefore if you have the capacity to even partially be male you count as male (ie. partial androgen insensitivity syndrome)

there may be other genetic conditions that blur the line but from what I've seen changes in sex chromosome count (ie not XX or XY) always end up with a person that's phenotypically male or female
>>
>>8868122
this is still male unless the SRY gene is fucked up
>>
File: maxresdefault[7].jpg (102KB, 2053x1149px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[7].jpg
102KB, 2053x1149px
>>8870064
And if it's nothing more than a sexual preference with nothing to do with our biological components, why the fuck do you even talk about it on /sci/ ? Should I make threads about my favourite flavor of ice cream and claim it's a scientific thread?

Gender garbage belongs to >>>/lgbt/ just as ice cream flavor discussions belong to >>>/b/
>>
>>8868104
[math]\alpha | X Y \rangle + \beta | X X \rangle[/math] whereas [math]\langle X Y | X X \rangle = \langle X X | X Y \rangle = 0 [/math] and [math]\langle X X | X X \rangle = \langle Y Y | Y Y \rangle = 1 [/math].
>>
>sex = gender

ok
>>
>>8870064
decided by who? :^)
>>
>>8870906
>cut off your penis if you're a male

ok
>>
>>8870914

>replaces it with a puss if you don't feel you are a male
>actually cares what other people do with themselves

ok
>>
>>8868104
They are irrational so it's an uncountable set.
>>
>>8868104
http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

Educate yourself.
>>
>>8870917
>if you don't feel you are a male it means you have to chop your dick off
>actually tries to manipulate other people to mutilate themselves and kill their family tree

ok
>>
>>8870947

>never said you had to chop your dick off
>some people do it because they want to
>lets people make their own decisions because no jurisdiction is held over them

ok
>>
>>8870963
>ignore your natural biological components guys
>here's an inexistant spectrum full of made up labels you can select from where anything except for being male ends up with permanent castration.

k
>>
>>8870971

god you're fucking autistic

>hurr durr someone who isn't mentally male doesnt want a dick = castration
>>
>>8868316
>ZYZZ never made it
What did he mean by this
>>
>>8869505
????
>>
>>8868997
>assburgers
>>
File: 1431472833456.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1431472833456.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
Is mayonnaise a gender?
>>
>>8871006
>mentally male
>>
File: 1492551767728.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1492551767728.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>8868104
>if sexuality is a spectrum
>>
File: screams.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
screams.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
Mental cases. All of them
>>
>>8871456
dook dook dook
>>
>>8871037
It's not that mayonnaise is a gender, but more that the gender of any one mayonnaise is not going to be binary, just like with all other animals.
>>
>>8871006
>mentally male
>>
>>8868104
if testosterone is good, why are all the high-test populations violent, depraved savages
>>
>>8871685
>cultural decline, poverty, religious extremism, economic status and political forces don't exist guise
>its all because of ure dick!
>>
>>8868106
>>8868104
>If sexuality is a spectrum, which genders scientifically exists between XX and XY ?
[math]X(aX+bY)[/math] with [math]a,b\in\mathbb{R}[/math]
>>
>>8871708
It's [math]X((a + bi)X + (c + di)Y)[/math], you binarynormative bigot.
>>
>>8871685
Aggression is a good thing faggot. If not, you would be cucked like Japan by the United States or Germany by the Mudslimes.
>>
>le all science needs to be based on objective truth, with no room for morality, social policy, progress meme
*tips*
>>
>>8871878
Because that's not science, that's LITERALLY tumblr, reddit, and /co/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>8871712
This is all getting a little too complex for me
>>
>>8871878
>science shouldn't be based on objective truth.
SJWtard """science""" ladies and gentleman
>>
>>8871708
>>8871712
>specifically asked for what's "between" XX and XY
>not using convex combination
>>
>>8868104
XX-XXY-XYY-X-Y-XY
>>
>>8870921
people who are unironic about that stuff should be holocausted desu
>>
>>8868104
X+(1-s)*X+s*Y
With s the sex spectrum factor a real between 0 and 1
s = 0 | 1 if the person is a CIS gender scumlord
>>
File: wojak1.png (26KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
wojak1.png
26KB, 750x750px
>>8872723
>0 means woman
>>
>>8868122
Dont people with Kleinfelters still identify as male or female since male and female characteristics still become apparent throughout development.
>>
>>8869505
>what are continuous variables vs discrete variables

Your sex chromosomes aren't paint, they're a program that sets the value of the 2 variables to either X or Y. A bug in the program isn't a feature
>>
>>8872723
>implying genderspace is convex
come on, anon, it's 2017
>>
Where can I find a gender in reality that isn't XX or XY ?
>>
>>8868104
A spectrum is just a generalization of the set of eigenvalues, for infinite dimensional operators.

There is no reason why a spectrum cant have exactly 2 values.
>>
>>8870879
>It's still male except when it's not
Same could be said for all humans. Guess we can conclude there exists only one gender?

>>8868122
And XYY, XXYY, ... XXXXXXYY
>>
>>8873052
They are closer to male than female. Any sex can identify as any gender but that won't change the chromosomes.
>>
>>8872723
That doesn't cover combinations like XXY, and also results in non-normalized chromosome terms. I'd personally start with

[eqn]G = X + \displaystyle\sum_{n=1}^\infty A_n\left(X\cos\phi_n + Y\sin\phi_n \right)
[/eqn]

and generalize it somehow to take care of otherkin and the like.
>>
File: 1488572522502.png (72KB, 552x596px) Image search: [Google]
1488572522502.png
72KB, 552x596px
Pls help. I'm confused now. What is my gender? How do I find out? Which scientific tests can I conduct?
>>
Tranny.
>>
>>8868104
http://ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far
>>
>>8868104
There's basically only two genders aren't there?
For example when looking at a sexual dynamic, there are usually two people involved and one is the one giving it, and the other is taking it. Therefore a submissive person is a female gender and a dominant person is male.
>>
>>8875322
>What is my gender?
It's what you're feeling like today.
>>
>>8875607
There are 3 genders. He, she, it.
>>
>>8875818
ok
>>
Our current population is large enough to support itself even if people choose not to produce offspring. Why should it matter if someone either
1. Does not acquire a mate (includes a decent portion of 4chan)
2. Acquires a mate that is infertile
3. Acquires a mate of the same gender (you can think of it as a close friendship with sex if you like)
4. Chooses to become infertile (hormone replacement therapy/ "tying their tubes"/ whatever)
+Does not choose to donate eggs/sperm if fertile

Why does it matter?
>>
>>8868104
>If sexuality is a spectrum, which genders scientifically exists between XX and XY ?

That's an inflammatory question.

Your cleverness in asking that question is very annoying.

You question will succeed only in causing grumbling, consternation, and cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: 1492663194177.png (728KB, 825x466px) Image search: [Google]
1492663194177.png
728KB, 825x466px
>>8875818
>it
>>
>>8868316
LMNOP
>>
>>8868316
RUN-DMT > RUN-DMC, tho.
>>
aren't sex and gender synonymous? you can have a sexual identity but that's not your gender or your sex
>>
>>8876128
tl;dr is that leftovers of birth control pills and xenoestrogens in food and water fuck up people's brains during the early development, and suddenly we have a bazillion of gender identities.
>>
[math](tX+(1-t)Y)X [/math] for [math]t\in\left[0,1\right][/math]
>>
>>8868316
E-40?
>>
Yamerooooooooo!!!!
>>
How many people have you met that aren't normal cis people? I've met like 8. They're all understandably mentally unstable. If this spectrum thing (((doesn't exist))) then how does one define what their brain is doing in the context of research done on the comorbidity of certain mental illnesses? I don't think it's worth arguing over whether it's real or not of their isn't a better way to classify these people.
>>
From what I know, sex is determined by sex chromosomes and/or the sex organs, gender is whether you're a male or a female or other (it's possible for a XY to be feminine and hence identify as a woman), and then there is sexual orientation which is whether you prefer someone of the same sex, opposite sex or both.

Where did I go wrong?
>>
>>8876395
>They're all understandably mentally unstable.
get rekt you neuronormative shitlord
>>
>>8876402
False flagging is a spectrum.
>>
>>8875818
My language only has he/she and inanimate objects are gendered
>>
I don't get the whole fuss. If you think something ii attractive to you, fuck it. If you want to look or be different, you can change your body as much as technology will allow. Why bother trying to justify it with bullshit? Is it really that necessary that everyone accept everything you do? Just do it, don't make up stupid reasons for why it's ok and don't try to force everybody to agree with it.
>>
>>8876449
lrn2memetics, anon. http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/12/17/the-toxoplasma-of-rage
>>
File: turner.png (1MB, 1509x980px) Image search: [Google]
turner.png
1MB, 1509x980px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoUORx0LeIc
Here is a great video about sex and gender.
Don't get triggered now, but; its not as simple as male and female.
>>
>>8876054

You aren't including your target value in your analysis.

Generally I value well being and a minimization of suffering. I know you could argue with that, but it's not important at the moment.

So for any given action I have to weight it based on whether I get closer or further from my target of increasing well being. This is the best way to gauge if something "matters".

Eroding family values, encouraging childlessness and adoption all lead to low IQ humans increasing in number (adopted children come from lower IQ parents), and high IQ humans decreasing in number.

Generally low IQ population = low well being (africa, middle east etc).

So any action that lowers a populations IQ is BAD if you value happiness and well being. Which I do, and I think most humans do.
>>
>>8876494
Children in orphanages are going to be adopted or age out of the system anyway. How are their numbers going to increase?
>>
File: 1486872895966.jpg (69KB, 640x665px) Image search: [Google]
1486872895966.jpg
69KB, 640x665px
>>8868104
It is NOT a specturm. Sex, just like gender and orientation is discrete, meaning it is categorical. You can't be inbetween XX - X - XXY - XY; those are all the natural and unnatural states to be. For gender, you can't be transgender and masculine; you're a specific state of mind. The same applies to orientation, if you're homosexual, you're not attracted to the opposite gender/sex, therefore you cannot be both homosexual and heterosexual. These are all categories, they do NOT exist on a spectrum. John Hopkins is the ultimate authority on this and they vehemently disagree with pop scientists trying to paint this as some sort of finished scientific debate just like climate change.

t. clinical psychologist
>>
>>8868104
Here's a good argument you /sci/entists:

Imagine our computers. They run on 0s and 1s, only understanding these two discrete states. There is no inbetween, and if there was, it would lead to corruption and terminal shutdown. Now realize that the computer is society and the 0s and 1s are the male and female sex. What do you think happens when these established constants suddenly break down? What happens when we stop making computers based on 0 and 1?
>>
>>8868104
"genders" do not.
>>
Gender = Biological sex you retards, it has always been that way. When somebody asks for your gender in the street you don't say "I'm pansexual / homosexual / whatever". You say "I'm male / female".

Sex and Gender are synonymous. What modern "scientists" like Bill Nye mean by gender is "sexual orientation", which is indeed a spectrum.
>>
>>8869823
I mean, his taxes paid your computer "science" bullshit, so it's pretty even considering neither of you contribute today.
>>
>>8877667
>What modern "scientists" like Bill Nye mean by gender is "sexual orientation", which is indeed a spectrum.
I stopped getting mad at the "gender" insanity, once I realized what it really is: a personality type system where each type is given the name of a "gender".

If you're not the average man you can't call yourself male - That stuff is really sexist if you think about it.
>>
>>8868316
My fucking sides
>>
>>8877695
t. engineer
>>
>>8868821
>a mix of two sexes
That's exactly the point, it isn't always clear-cut. Not to mention the fact that biological sex is distinct from gender identity.

http://www.scimento.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Nature-Article-Sex_redefined_Febr_15.pdf
>>
>>8868104
there are 2 functional genders, and 2 functional gender varied chromosome arrangements. then there are genetic birth defects.

then there is socioeconomic and population and stress modulated epigenetics that produce deviant sexual behavior as a means of controlling our population density.

really homosexuality is a dysfunction, though a natural one that is second in social acceptability to colorblindness.

nothing is a spectra since there are differences in brains, thus my annoyance with trans people being unable to relate to people of their perceived gender and not understanding their existence because they lack empathy for the gender they believe the were supposed to be.

there is 2 basic human brains, 1 per each gender, and alot of abnormalities caused by various factors.

but your sexuality and "self" gender aside, your brain is usually one of the 2, modulated by chemistry, genetics and basically the real you.

so basically there has only been two homo sapiens sapiens to ever exist and they have existed in a few billion variants.
>>
>>8875322
It is the role you play in society. The problem we have here is that individuals are trying to play roles that society has not yet accepted.
>>
>>8868122
/thread
>>
>>8877825
No, you're just shit at roleplaying. :^)
>>
>>8880363
Get out Durkheim
>>
>>8877809

Brilliant
> my annoyance with trans people being unable to relate to people of their perceived gender and not understanding their existence because they lack empathy for the gender they believe the were supposed to be.

could you elaborate on this
or rephrase with better grammar
>>
>>8877809
Sounds like you made that up

You mixed up gender and sex for starters
Then you mix up a bunch of bizarre genetic, psychological, and sociological assumptions into a blender
>>
>>8874360
>nature
>features
>bugs
???
are you implying intelligent design here? creationists fuck off
>>
>>8881168
I'm not a creationist but keep tipping your fedora
>>
>>8868124
love not war
>>
>>8868104 (OP)
There are two sexes: Male, Female
There are (Technically) Infinite genders between Identifying as male or female hence the "spectrum"
>Don't confuse the two
Most people on this earth (like 90%) identify their gender as the same sex that they were born as but some don't
>queue SJW's
>>
File: pine-marten.jpg (65KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
pine-marten.jpg
65KB, 400x550px
>>8868104
>he thinks that sex is the same thing as gender
>>
>>8877797

two main sexes, rest are statistically insignificant anomalies

>le gender isn't sex
gender was never meant to apply to humans, all it was used for originally was to describe the different "sexes" of words in languages that have them like spanish

fuck off
>>
Why is it hard to understand that gender, sex, sexuality are not the same thing?
>>
>>8882926
I legitimately believe it's from a lack of empathy.
>>
>>8868104
lol
>>
>>8882934
>>8882926

Just cause they're not the same thing doesn't mean that they're not closely connected. A car engine isn't a car but it damn well affects the car.
>>
>>8877667
>things have been this way
>so they must stay that way
That's a ridiculous premise, especially when it comes to language.

You "sex" chicks. You "sex" skeletons. You don't gender them.

>>8882822
>two main sexes, rest are statistically insignificant anomalies
A spectrum has two "main" ends.
>>
>>8883933
How is what you wear based on your biology? Expression is 100% a social construct.

Orientation has also nothing to do with biology, as you're well aware, we're attracted to secondary sex characteristics. So you might like girls, but some traps will get your dick hard.
>>
>>8885199
you're attracted to characteristics because that's what indicates that they're a strong mate of the opposite sex, or you're just attracted to some arbitrary characteristics. Your expression can be between masculine and feminine, but that doesn't make you a unique Gender, it makes you a unique person. Personality isn't gender, and your identity isn't decided by you, it's a negotiation with the rest of society.
>>
>>8868316
L33T
>>
File: life goes fast, doesn't it.png (14KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
life goes fast, doesn't it.png
14KB, 178x178px
>>8885300
>Personality isn't gender, and your identity isn't decided by you, it's a negotiation with the rest of society.
so you're saying i don't have a gender because i don't negotiate with the rest of society?
>>
>>8876473
>its not as simple as male and female.
Yes it is.
>>
>>8885390
not an argument
>>
>>8885393
There's only two biological sexes. Anything else resembling a "gender" is a rare defect, is that hard to understand?
>>
>>8885395
>there are only two genders
>except those, but those don't count!
>>
>>8885407
What reproductive role do they play?
>>
>>8868109
/thread
>>
>>8885409
You seem confused, those are classified as alternate genders because of their usefulness in psychology, not because of some evolutionary purpose.
>>
>>8885414
So they're not actual sexes then, which means they're irrelevant here.
>>
>>8885416
sex=|gender
>>
>>8885467
Then it's irrelevant
>>
>>8885472
It's not irrelevant, relevance is precisely why scientists make that distinction.
>>
>>8885498
What scientists?
>>
>>8868983
it is already retarded to care about XX or XY
>>
>>8868316
MD5, SHA2, RSA, AES, CRC
>>
>>8877417
>what happens when these constants break down
Quantum computers.
You're literally halting the progress of civilization
>>
>>8876494
I value my happiness and well being, and that of the people I care about.
>>
We don't define norms after exceptions. Human beings are sexually dimorphic.
>>
>>8868124
I get neither.
>>
>>8885353
No, dumbass, I'm saying that there's a reason that transgender people aren't okay with being in their original body. If they're born a man, then they feel like a woman. To make themselves feel like more of a woman, they dress up in what society considers feminine, and act in a way that society deems feminine. That's why across different cultures you can see different ways to express transgenderism. Society deems what is masculine and what is feminine, there is no third -ine.
>>
Shut up and let Gad Saad do the talking.
https://youtu.be/39CKtzWcgEk
>>
>>8868122

That's sex for fruit flies
>>
>>8869007
>>8869013
>>8869019

Androgen insensitive people still had a working sry gene they simply do not have the receptors to respond to the hormones released from the sry gene.
>>
>>8885498
So no scientists then.
>>
>>8885498
>whether or not someone sexually identifies as transcendent omnikin unicornqueet is of relevance when administering a drug
>>
>>8885588
DLC
>>
Sex has nothing to do with chromosomes and never has. Its always been defined by the gametes the organism has.
>>
>>8875322
There is no gender it's a mental trick so trannies don't kill themselves.
>>
>>8868106
You forgot to normalize
(|XX〉+|XY〉)/(√2)
>>
>>8885594
Tfw you realize when you measure a quantum state you still get either a 0 or a 1 because those are the only two values allowed by nature
>>
>>8888082
tfw u realize that you don't know anything about quantum mechanics
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.