[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do men and women smell different?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: smells hair.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smells hair.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
Can people smell gender like other animals?
>>
>>8782488
Yes. It's called pheromones.

I'm MTF and since starting hormones I can smell men a mile away.
>>
Yes, though the studies have odd results. Women appear much more sensitive to male pheromones, whereas when they were testing men using arousal as an indicator they found that men responded most to random shit like pumpkin pie as opposed to female pheromones. So women definitely can, men prefer pie
>>
>>8782488
Of course. What really makes me cringe is that black people stink.
>>
>>8782494
Yeah I don't believe you
>>
>>8782500
cool.
>>
>>8782499
Yea, not really. I have two white kids, and three black kids. If they keep showered/bathed there is no difference in smell at conversational distances.
>>
File: carlcuck[1].png (230KB, 313x321px)
carlcuck[1].png
230KB, 313x321px
>>8784113
>>
>>8784113
That's because you fed them all the same diet. The reason why it's so easy to pick out the odor of a black person is because the typical black person has a different diet than the average white one.
>>
File: mfw i read your shitpost.webm (566KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
mfw i read your shitpost.webm
566KB, 720x304px
>>8784113
>I have two white kids, and three black kids.
lmao

kill yourself.
>>
>>8784121
Diet is huge. Huge. I'm the only vegetarian in my family, my sisters and especially my mother and father have a vaguely sour funk. The one sister constantly chases the latest fad diets and her smell changes with it. My fuckbuddy says I smell sort of sweet and floral, unless I've had garlic...
>>
>>8784150
Are you trying to b8 someone?
>>
>>8784171
Fuck are you on about. Are you so easily rustled that your only defense is to mumble about bait after anything you read?
>>
>>8784150
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>8782494
Humans don't have pheromones you piece of shit. Of course sexes smell differently, and ethnicities too (I heard whiteys smell like ham to non whiteys), but that doesn't mean they are pheromones.
>>
I am not a mentally ill tranny attention whore so my point is automatically more valid.

It really depends on genetics and bathing habbits. For instance I smell like musk and my wife smells like onions. In my experience most white women smell like onions, most white men smell like musk. Most black people that I worked with smell like Patchouli or coconut not naturally they just seem to prefer that smell. Most black women smell like piss / musk. Asians always smell like fish, arabs and indians always smell like cheap cologne.
>>
>>8784194
indians smell like garlic and other strong spices mixed with sweat and shit.
>>
>>8784188
>Humans don't have pheromones
lol
I should let you whiff my balls
>>
>>8784113
>at conversational distances
>>
>>8784200
Most people will smell like onions or garlic because the bacteria on the skin produces sulfur.

Men typically smell more like musk (piss). Indians drowned themselves in cologne from my experience.
>>
File: photo_2.jpg (165KB, 587x435px)
photo_2.jpg
165KB, 587x435px
>>8784113
A decade ago I would definitely call this bait, but right now...
>>
>>8782488
Pheromones are documented in many different animal species. Objectively, men smell more potently than women and the specific body odour scents are mildly, though detectably, different.
In terms of arousal scents, there is no real difference between men and women. Yes, when you're licking a pussy you may aswell be sucking a dick smell wise. As above, the only difference would be body odour smells.
>>
>>8782499
HA! Black people "stink" because they use moisturising cream on their skin because it dries out quickly in colder climates. So you've just exposed yourself as an ignorant spaz.
>>
white people think black people smell funny because they're used to white body odor from smelling it all day. black people think white people smell funny because they're used to black body odor from smelling it all day. everyone's just nose-blind to their own smell, and to smells that are extremely similar to their own.
fucksake, I figured this out when I was, like, five.
>>
File: 1474456436367.jpg (42KB, 250x337px)
1474456436367.jpg
42KB, 250x337px
>>8784113
>I have two white kids, and three black kids
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>aqua
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.