[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does semen really have nutritional benefits? If so, why and how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Does semen really have nutritional benefits? If so, why and how?
>>
beneficial polyamines like spermidine. women live longer because they chug so much of it
>>
eating dirt has nutritional benefits. there are minerals in clay and occasionally beneficial microorganisms
>>
>>8749145
So if i tie up my degenerate tranny brother in a basement and feed him nothing but semen would it make him live longer?
>>
>>8749304
That feel when you'll never be a girl who has a boyfriend wanting to cum on your face and allow you to slurp the sweet nectar out of the fountain. ;_;
>>
>>8749183
Nothing BUT? I suspect they may have nutritional deficiencies. You need like, essential amino acids and appreciable amounts of carbs and fats. I do not believe semen alone would do the trick.

Maybe serve a plate of chicken tenders once in a while, should be ok
>>
>>8749424
Isn't breast milk the only food a person really needs in life? Why won't semen be the same? That seems very sexist.
>>
>>8749304
Ive seen a few girls do the same. There seems to be a meme that cum is good for your skin.
>>
>>8749438
Because breast milk is designed to be eaten, whereas cum is not. Stop falling for the memery, cum doesn't do fuck all if you eat it because it's designed to fertilise an egg, not be force fed to some kidnapped tranny by a basement neet
>>
>>8749304
She probably fell for the whole "cum is good for your skin" thing. Which is complete bullshit.
>>
>>8749586
> designed
God doesn't exist. Anything you post here on out is invalid. Have a nice day.
>>
>>8749586
He said it was his brother. How is that kidnapping?
>>
>>8749602
tips fedora
>>
>>8749773
You seem autistic.
>>
>>8749122
Go to a gay bar.

Go live on a diet of sperm for a few months and see how it affects your body.
>>
>>8749122
You are eating.
Half.
Babies.
>>
>>8749787
I am intrigued though not enough to conduct the actual experiment. What would happen if someone did that?
>>
>>8749787
Gay people usually do have good bodies. I've also never heard of a gay person dying of a heart attack or diabetes...
>>
>>8749825
Yeah came here to say you would get more nutrition from a fetus. Why we eat chicken eggs and not chicken sperm.
>>
>>8749825
yeah and i mean think of all the protein you get bro, that's a lot of gains
>>
>>8749825
I'd eat full babies if it weren't a crime
>>
File: 1901827345.png (72KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
1901827345.png
72KB, 200x299px
>>8749602
>>8749784
>>>/b/
>>
>>8750399
It appears these posts riled you up a bit.
>>
They say sperm is good for one's skin so maybe, OP.
>>
>>8749122
The same reason meat or other organs have nutritional benefits.

If you eat living things that aren't poisonous and are digestible, you get nutrition.
>>
>>8749122
>Does semen really have nutritional benefits?
No non-trivial ones.
>>
Here you go:

Property Per 100mL In average volume (3.4 mL)
Calcium (mg) 27.6 0.938
Chloride (mg) 142 4.83
Citrate (mg) 528 18.0
Fructose (mg) 272 9.25
Glucose (mg) 102 3.47
Lactic acid (mg) 62 2.11
Magnesium (mg) 11 0.374
Potassium (mg) 109 3.71
Protein (g) 5.04 0.171
Sodium (mg) 300 10.2
Urea (mg) 45 1.53
Zinc (mg) 16.5 0.561
>>
OP really is a fag
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.