[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Identify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170307_012454656.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170307_012454656.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Can someone please identify what this is? I found this hanging on the outside of my dogs asshole. I picked it off and it started moving.
>>
>>8728095
Woah there you fucking /pol/fag. You can't identify it. Only it can decide its identity
>>
>>8728095
Your cat has worms. Take it to the Apple Orchard store.
>>
>>8728095
>>>/an/
>>
Likely to be some sort of roundworm, bring your dog to a vet.

Also, >>>/an/ would be a better place to ask this question. Regardless, bring your dog to a vet and get it dewormed, and use flea medication, because most worms like this come from fleas.
>>
>>8728095
are you asking is to determine it's identity you cis shitlord?
>>
>>8728101
Thank you for the advice
>>
>>8728095
Alien spores. Incinerate your animal before it explodes and the swarm eats your flesh.
>>
>>8728095
omg new type of gender dogphilleia
>>
File: 2391371_orig.jpg (61KB, 639x254px) Image search: [Google]
2391371_orig.jpg
61KB, 639x254px
>>8728095
Definitely some kind of parasite, impossible to tell from the shitty picture. If you had one that was close up or in focus that would be great. It's probably a species that's pretty common in your area.

The parasites usually live in the intestinal tract, so you're might only be seeing one that came out. Maybe consider giving your pet an antiparasitic drug. Inspect the shit for other worms, or take to a vet.

Parasites live in all natural ground and water areas and dogs get into some pretty vile shit. Literally in many cases.
>>
>>8728095
Its a parasite,take it to the vet before you contaminate everything.
>>
It's a shrimp
Good found, anon, you can now open a restaurant with 0 cost thanks to your dog asshole!
>>
>>8728095
Looks like a tapeworm to me. Just one segment though, the rest is inside. The cestodes are amazing creatures, interesting but not something you want to have.
>>
>>8728095
you couldn't at least take a pic of it next to a ruler so we could get a look at the size
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.