[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story of my experience today with religion, absolutely fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: the daily grind2.jpg (203KB, 1024x1298px) Image search: [Google]
the daily grind2.jpg
203KB, 1024x1298px
Had the craziest experience of my life today.
>Was walking home from uni.
>Guy goes up to me and asks if i want a free personality test
>Dont mind if i do.jpeg
>Just did it to humor myself i knew it was some type of scam cause he wanted me to follow him somewhere on the way he talks about scientology and tries to be friendly, asks where im from am I a student etc.
>I happen to know shit about this from memes.jaypeg.
>He starts talking about scientology.
>Talk to him about L Ron Hubbard the founder of scientology (learnt from southpark lol)
>Ask him where hes from what he does etc
>He says hes from Taiwan, was a believer in scientology since last year
>We get there
>Clean as fuck place, had a really expensive lift, beautiful garden etc
>Take the personality test (consists of MCQ questions of basic shit like how you feel how do you deal with anger/whatever, how would you react in x scenario)
>I finish
>>
>They analyse my sheet and tell me how im depressed and more bullchit from that test
>Might be true but doesn't have an credibility in the test and the structure of their experiment, I don't bother pressing this and arguing, im here just experience shit
>3 different people try to bait me into buying their scientology book and dvds
>I answer them genuinely in a way thats its impossible to deny
>(e.g they'd say do you think its possible to save/help someone)
>My answer would consist of "Yeah, to a certain degree, in the end though, no matter what doctrine you follow you have to save yourself, no one can teach you that"
>They just carry on with some other bs
>I realize every time a guy cant figure out what to say to me a smarter one comes a long (At first it was 2 Taiwanese people who could barely speak english)
>A 12 year old kid walks in
>Couldnt believe my fucking eyes they are literally kidnapping kids off the street baiting them with a """""""free personality test"""""""""
>I swear this is fucking illegal, I thought in my mind
>Ask the kid how old he is
>kid: Im 12
>I ask if he knows anyone here and if he just got baited
>He says he knows no one and he followed a guy
>What the fuck.jaypeg are kids really this dumb?
>I told him to grab his shit and follow me
>I go outside and ask him hasnt his parents told him not to talk to strangers or follow random peoplle you dont know
>Blank stare.jpg
>I tell him to fuck off and go home and not to follow strangers (ironic how he followed me)
>Spend another 30 minutes at scientology there humoring them
>Build a profile of the people there and pretty much came to a conclusion that they were orphans / brain washed at an early age or just human trafficked in general
>Feel kinda bad cause they seem really genuine about it, but I know theyre either threated to do it or have no self awareness
>>
>Last person I talk to seemed to be somewhat scientifically minded, she talks about how she studies nutrition and that psychology is bs as its not backed up with science
>I think to myself thats pretty ironic but I obviously don't tell her this
>I ask her what University she went to
>She said "University isn't everything you know"
>I said I agree and that theres many pathes in life you can take
>Talk some more
>She tries to sell shit to me (not surprised)
>I had enough
>Just end the conversation and say how I gotta be somewhere
>I get the idea and bored then leave
>>
>>8625071
cool story bro
>>>/b/
>>
File: the daily grind.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
the daily grind.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
Can't fucking believe the world is like this /sci/ Im pretty traumatized by this, never in my life have I experience what happened today.

I hope ww3 comes, I have no faith in humanity
>>
>>8625078
tl;dr
>>
>>8625071
>religion
>scientology

pick one
>>
>>8625083
Just read it bro, honestly its worth it - its not a dumb bait or dumb shit at the end, just got back home 30 minutes ago and I can't even figure out if this is real life
>>
>>8625071
Most boring text I have ever read.
>>
File: e2b.jpg (51KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
51KB, 600x704px
>>8625071

There is a good Netflix documentary about there higher ups. Prrdy good shit mang.

For a first boss of the internet it was a good battle to choose.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.