[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEORY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: EBE_1_zps516aa037.jpg (22KB, 426x1024px) Image search: [Google]
EBE_1_zps516aa037.jpg
22KB, 426x1024px
ALIENS ARE EVOLVED HUMANS COMING FROM THE FUTURE
Evaluation
>Humans over time have gotten bigger heads
>Aliens have huge heads
>Humans over evolution have gotten bigger eyes/pupils
>Aliens have large black eyes
>Evolution has given humans slimmer hands
>Aliens hands are long and slender
>Racial mixing over millions of years have given aliens or future humans a single skin colour
>Humans have obviously developed advanced technology over millions of years
>It takes millions of years to noticeably evolve
>Aliens are drastically evolved humans that have evolved over millions of years
>In that time there's no doubt humans would invent time travel
>The best way to study history is to see it for yourself
>Aliens/Future humans have come to study the past without altering anything
>Explanation why alien and UFO sightings are rare
>People who get abducted don't remember it
>Greys trying their best not to alter the past
>ayy lmao
>>
>>8331959
Can you provide some sort of source for your desciption of aay lmaos?

other than that
>>>/x/
>>
>>8331959
goddamn i thought i was on /x/ for a moment
also op take your meds please
>>
we know all thiiiiiiss
>>
>>8331959

This is wrong, feminism has resulted in 80% of women sleeping with 20% of chads, are you telling me that they'd choose bald manlets continually for millions of years?
>>
>>8333088
>feminism has resulted in 80% of women sleeping with 20% of chads, are you telling me that they'd choose bald manlets continually for millions of years?
>he fell for the 80-20 meme
>>
>theory
>>
>>8331959
4/10
>>
>>8333088
Chads will eventually lose hair too. We needed body hair for evolutionary purposes in the past, as time passes we will get rid of it.
>>
Why would said aliens arms be longer than today?
Considering the fact that they have being getting shorter since we were apes.
What changed?
>>
>>8333103
>>8333089
Wat is a "chad"
>>
>>8333168
Avid use of computers
>>
>>8333088
Those that will chose Chads will not have evolutionary success as soon intelligence will be even more valuable because of robots and shit. So only those that were reproducing with intelligence in mind will prevail, while those that chose "looks" and physical fitness will become animals.

>>8333103
You show so fundamental lack of understanding of evolution that it's not even funny.
>>
>>8333251
>being this new
gtfo >>>/r9k/ and don't come back until you've learned your lesson
>>
>>8331959
When did the time traveller "ayyy lmao" start? I remember there was a video on a mock interview with time traveling alien.

I swear this generation is frying their brains on designer drugs, dance/electronic music, and new age mysticism.
>>
>>8333309
It's been around for a while, i read a book from the 80s in primary school mentioning it.

>I swear this generation is frying their brains on designer drugs, dance/electronic music, and new age mysticism.
>I swear this generation is frying their brains
>I swear this generation

*tips fedora
>>
File: 1455009999040.jpg (26KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1455009999040.jpg
26KB, 450x562px
>>8331959
This is a hypothesis not a theory

Also although I too would like to believe there has never been any evidence of the existence of greys beyond made-up astronaut quotes and delusional farmers in bumfuck nowhere, USA

go to /x/ though they'll love you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.