[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can one archieve lucid dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: a60a39708a00cd765e09e86874532e84.jpg (133KB, 900x1001px) Image search: [Google]
a60a39708a00cd765e09e86874532e84.jpg
133KB, 900x1001px
how can one archieve lucid dreams?
>>
lucid dreaming isn't real >>>/x/
>>
>>8270736
Google it. too long to explain
there are a few techniques but it all depends on if you freak out or not.
>>
>>8270736
For a while I frequently had dreams where the context was that I was lucid dreaming, but I actually wasn't. I also often tend to be aware that I'm dreaming in general if I've gotten stuck on excessive introspection in daily life.
>>
File: 1470628226730.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1470628226730.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>8270739
>>
>>8270736
by sucking niggres cock.
>>
File: lucid.jpg (955KB, 850x6976px) Image search: [Google]
lucid.jpg
955KB, 850x6976px
>>8270736
>>
>>>/x/
>>
Lucid dreaming is real and is set of skills that can be learned that.
>First is dream memory or being able to recall your dreams in the morning.
>Then you need to be able to be aware of your dreams while they're happening.
>Then you need to learn to control the environment.

When learning to become aware in your dreams often the shock of this realization will stop the dream and instantly waking you up. Once while learning this I woke up when I realized I was in a dream, then after a short while realized I was still dreaming. Then I woke again only to realize I was still dreaming. This cycle repeated ...... many times. It literally felt like a month had passed.
Every now and again I still have a lucid dream but I don't remember most dreams. I feel like I'm having more lucid dreams but just not remembering them.
>>
>>8270736
for me, there are a few ways, but they all have to do with interrupting sleep
- sleep during the day so the sun/noise wakes you
- take zinc before bed to encourage you to wake up randomly
- set an alarm to wake you up 4hrs into your sleep, then go back to bed (in under 20 minutes)

when you go back, you'll at least have a dream more than likely
>>
I lucid dream almost every night. I've flown hundreds of times, killed myself hundreds of times, have had dream sex with hundreds of women. I just... can realize really easily that I'm dreaming. Best tip is to keep a dream journal and spend time to actively try to remember your dreams in the morning. Its really nice to be able to realize a nightmare is a dream and change it/have power over it
>>
>>8271638
Your brain tries to erase dreams at its natural end. If you wake upbefore the end then it doesn't get a chance to erace it
>>
>>8272066
What if you accidently delete system32?
>>
I can easily realize i am not awake because I have had sex in my dreams

meanwhile its impossible irl

>inb4 >>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.