[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it, /sci/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

What is it, /sci/ ?
>>
>>8107857
Nikolaas Tesselaar was a Dutch inventor
>>
File: civilwar.jpg (141KB, 748x1069px) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.jpg
141KB, 748x1069px
>>
>>8107857
>croatian
>serbian
>basically the same thing
>>
File: monkey(2).jpg (137KB, 634x876px) Image search: [Google]
monkey(2).jpg
137KB, 634x876px
>>8107857
Patriotism is an illogical emotional attachment that only stupid people have.
>>
>>8107857
Neither everyone knows Nicolas de Tesselier was french.
>>
File: vemork3fleger_size-large.jpg (581KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
vemork3fleger_size-large.jpg
581KB, 1200x788px
>>8108035

dude fuck off everyone knows Niklas Tessen was norwegian
>>
>>8107857
Nicolás Tejeda was undoubtedly Spanish.
>>
>>8107857
So many brainlets in this thread. Nikorai Tetsura was Japanese.
>>
>>8107884
STUPID DUMB GORILLAPOSTER
>>
>>8107857
Teszla Miklós was obviously Hungarian, jeez.
>>
>>8107857
Nikos Teslopoulos was Greek you idiots
>>
Nicky Telstra was Aussie you seppo cunts
>>
Nigglas Testosterela was obviously a kangz

Whities always talking black achievements.
>>
>>8107857
Nick Tessa was a full blown American you faggots
>>
>>8108050
He's not wrong tho
>>
>>8107884
I think government should run a certain way.
My country runs government in a way that I believe to be the best way.
Therefore I think my country is better than others because they don't function as well as mine.
Since my country functions better than others and I agree with how they do things, I support it.

Still think it's stupid you pseudo-intellectual cuck?
>>
>>8107857
Nicola Tesla was obviously italian.
>>
>>8108124
>starting with your belief that X is the best way
>then concluding that X produces the best results
Yeah, that's pretty stupid, patriotfag.
>>
>>8107857
Niklas Teslanen was undoubtedly Finnish
>>
>>8108124
That's different to nationalism.
It isn't sexist to say I prefer to writing of men to females, and it isn't nationalist to say you prefer your own country's governance.
Nationalism is preferring just because that's where you live or were born.
If this weren't the case, it would be prejudice to ever prefer one thing to another.
>>
>>8108236
Western culture is objectively superior, not just economic numbers, but living standards are better, people don't hack each other with machettes over stupid shit and people actually dream about a better tommorow rather being selfish about their survival or dedicating their existance to some stupid sand god.

If you deny this you are indeed a pseudo-intellectual cuck.

t. African
>>
>>8107857
Honorary Anglo. He couldn't get enough of our language.
>>
特斯拉尼哥拉是中国人
>>
File: africa.gif (31KB, 442x415px) Image search: [Google]
africa.gif
31KB, 442x415px
>>8108272
>rather being selfish about their survival or dedicating their existance to some stupid sand god.
that part really just sounds like western culture.
Africans don't let their elder die alone in some hospice. African women don't surrender their natural role to go become wagecucks.

Of course western culture produces more, because everyone contributes to it and everyone is raised believing that's how they should be. But western people are lonely, selfish, enslaved (let's not even talk about student debt in america).

And of course, africans live like shit when compared to western people. But that's because they keep interacting with western people. Sometimes you don't need something, but you think you (acquired needs). We need electricity, we need water flowing freely out of a faucet, we need hot showers etc.

But if we hadn't approached tribal africans, they wouldn't need this either, they would just keep living the way they did. People would go hunt, they would go gather water from the nearest source, they would cultivate whatever they need or keep being nomads to follow good sources of food and be perfectly ok with that. They would live less long than today, but it wouldn't matter to them.
You just need to stroke your ego by comparing yourself to famished african trash, to african tribes who got separated by artificial borders drawn with a ruler and a pencil on a map (literally). People fight because they're put in the same borders as people they disagree with (I'm not talking about america). They fight because they're separated from their tribes by those same borders etc. (pic related)
And europeans or americans will start wars to ensure a steady supply of primary resources, and subsidize their agriculture to make it dirt cheap on the market, lose money, and starve african and asian farmers. The funny part is that we have the balls to send "help".
fucking
kek.
>>
>>8107884
It's useful for not routing in the battlefield so we might as well keep it
>>
>>8108047
No Japan ever moved to America under his free will
>>
File: 1437654496107.png (268KB, 637x654px) Image search: [Google]
1437654496107.png
268KB, 637x654px
>>8107857
He was Hungarian
>>
File: 5vt27c.jpg (452KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5vt27c.jpg
452KB, 1600x900px
>>8108306

>they wouldn't need this
And they would have died to the next major extinction event like most of the other creatures on this planet.

The West's desire to make the world a better place for themselves has put our species in the unique position of being able to significantly alter our environment. We are approaching a point where very little could possibly wipe out or cripple our kind completely.
>>
>>8107857
All the people from Jugoslavia are kinda brothers. I guess Croatian-Serbian is the best guess. Btw, YUGOS UNITE.

I'm not from there so don't take this very shaky.
>>
>>8108047
Only the mind of the samurai could have invented AC electricity.
>>
>>8108678
>And they would have died to the next major extinction event like most of the other creatures on this planet.
and that would be fine.
>>
>>8107857
meme "scientist"
>>
>>8107857
>>>/int/

sage
>>
>>8108087
>nigger testosterone
>kek
>>
>>8107857
Nicolau das Trevas was a Brazilian witch
>>
>>8107857
كان نيكولا تيسلا مصري
>>
>>8107857
Silly kuffar, Nikhol Abu-Tesla was one of the greatest Muslim scientists of our time.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.