[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many watts does...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: FreeVectorHumanSilhouette.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FreeVectorHumanSilhouette.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
...a 79kg man stock? Watts, kilocalories, jules... I can make the translation, so no problem with that.
>>
>>8069617
>79 kg
>man

Pick one.
>>
>>8069634
that is the average, not my problem if you have all fatties in murica
>>
>>8069636
k ima stop you right here.
this is no way in hell the average unless you are taking into account starved and malnourished people
>>
>>8069636
Not my fault if the average man is beta af. Also watts is J/s, so your question doesn't really make sense.
>>
File: 1461070168895.jpg (434KB, 2000x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1461070168895.jpg
434KB, 2000x1280px
>>8069641
Average man is 1.80m tall. With a mass of 79kg he has a BMI of 24. Normal weight is BMI between 20 and 25.
>>
>>8069642
so, it doesn't make sense only because i didn't write the secons or because you are butthurt?
>>
>>8069653
No it doesn't make sense because you don't store Watts. As for how many Joules was stored in a 79 kg """man""" it would depend on his composition.
>>
>>8069660
do you mean chemical composition?
>>
>>8069671
Sort of, it'll depend on how much is fat/water/muscle/mineral. According to Google the average person would have about 13.54 kcal/kg, but I'm guessing that's quite a crude estimate.
>>
>>8069676
that would make us some 1100kcal, and we need to ingest some 1000kcal per day. Doe sthat make sense?
>>
>>8069617
>watts

HOW MANY DERIVATIVES DOES IT STORE
I NEED TO KNOW
>>
>>8069645
80kg is barely enough to get yourself out of bed.
Go build some muscle and fat you fucking woman.
>>
>>8069781
Go back to >>>/fit/ you anti-intellectual meat head. In academia nobody cares that you can lift 50kg. Only intellect counts.
>>
>>8069812
>in academia
/sci/ isn't about academia.
There are people who can actually be successful here: engineers.
>>
>>8069781
Go look at the 80kg divsion of olympic lifting and powerlifting. They would gimp you any day.
>>
>>8070177
you sound assblasted
Why do you feel like people need to be gimped? Are you insecure about your masculinity? Do you have something to prove?
>>
>>8070228
>puts people down that are lighter.
>"you sound assblasted" as soon as shown that 80kg is fine.
>>
>>8070259
>as soon as shown that 80kg is fine.
I never said it was fine. Those guys spend all their time working on how to feel stronger. Others spend all their time working to feel more handsome.

Real men don't give a fuck and just have natural genetics that make them beefy.

As I said, your jimmies will be rustled.
>>
>>8070267
I'm actually beyond angry anon, you really got me this time.
>>
>>8070267
You couldn't be more of a fag if you tried.
>>
>>8069617
It depends on his build and fitness, primarily body fat percentage.

IIRC humans tend to be (very roughly) about 20% protein by weight, coupling that with a reasonable 15% body fat a 79kg man would net you a good 170,000 kcal if you ate all of him. In practice probably a bit less depending on the preparation method.

It seems like a lot but your typical cow clocks in at well over half a million kcal in the meat alone.
>>
>>8071431
you couldn't be more irrelevant if you didn't post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.